Garrosh

Jan 6, 2015 LF Alliance LW for Stormbreaker Chestguard I'm hoping to find a leatherworker that has the Stormbreaker Chestguard pattern - I can provide the Magnificent Hides and Blood Spirits for sure and might also be able to provide the Spirits of Harmony.Spooklight0 Jan 6, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 LF Older guild (H) Hi, I'm looking for a guild on the Horde side with an older crowd if possible. I'm in my mid 30s so I'm looking for a laid back social atmosphere. I play frequently and just like to quest, do dungeons, and level alts. I don't have much raiding experience but would like to give it a go at some point. If this sounds like your guild please look me up. Thanks in advance!Gorfiend3 Jan 3, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 85 druid ilvl346/ 41 shaman Lf Casual Guild I have not done any raiding with my druid as I hit 80 right before cata & hadn't been able to put alot of time in afterwards (Wife had new baby). I started leveling a shaman on the Horde side & soon transfered my druid over as well. I am more interested in finding a guild of friends first, then worry about the raiding aspect when we are ready. I would be available for raiding between 10pm-1am server could maybe make 9pm. Would also be fun to run some old world raids & achievements.Blarto2 Jan 3, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 85 prot warrior LF home Im looking for a raiding guild that raids about 4 nights a week 8-11 area ST. A little about my self i have been playing the game for about 7 years+ all as protection warrior. In the lich king i was in the guild Morbid and stuck with them through the expansion all the way uo tp the starting raids of cata. I was in a core raidier in Morbid. And my computer blew up so i couldnt log in and 5 months passed before i could afford another one so of course i would kick of attendance. So im looking for a new home /w me in game to talk or mail me.Meht1 Jan 3, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 LF Casual Guild I returned back to wow after a few months (of life issues/wedding planning…ugh), to find the guild I was currently in had no activity. I’m a social person who enjoys meeting new people so I enjoy very active guild. I will say on occasions I do let a cussword slip in vent (But let’s be honest it happens). I have a good sense of humor so I don’t get offended easily and I stay AWAY from guild drama. I also should let you know I’m awful at “Yo mama” jokes and “That’s what she said” responses. I’m looking for a laid back casual guild that run heroics and raid on occasions. I would like a guild that’s social and are friends. Please if you’re a guild that at any point talks about race, religion or politics DON’T POST. I work at office where that’s always up for discussion. So If I have to deal with it in wow…I might smite or moonfire you in the face…I’m just saying. I do have a main (85 balance druid) along with a bunch of other 85’s on a different realm, but I need a home for this character and my other druid for when I log on to play them.Whìteout2 Jan 3, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 (H) LF Relaxed family like guild Hello, I just transferred to this server a few days ago and am waiting for a friend to reach 80 to level with. In the meantime I've been looking for a casual, friendly, active guild to do heroics, and eventual laid back 10 man, possibly 25 man raiding in the future. A lot of things have changed since I've played, so leniency towards my ignorance is appreciated. :P I'm mostly on in the evenings server time, reply or whisper in game if interested or for more info. Thanks.Goonzy4 Jan 3, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 [H] LF Social Guild Hey guys, I recently started on this server and is looking for a social/casual guild to hang out. I have never got to endgame before and is quite excited to reach it this time. The main thing I am looking for is where members chat with each other regularly rather than having tons of people on but no one talks in the guild chat except to "grats" achievements. Hope I am not being too picky. Thanks!Kurosagi1 Jan 3, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 LF Social leveling guild. I'm in need of a friendly and social leveling guild for my alt Caddux (and most likely my main also, this priest.) I've just started playing WoW again after 2 years and all my friends/guildies quit playing and I just want a awesome guild and people to enjoy the game with. :)Lochei1 Jan 3, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 LF Social Leveling Guild I'm new here and would like to meet some friendly players in-game. If you could private message me in-game, I'd like to join a sociable guild that has fun / leveling / questing / chat randomly. :) Thanks.Darzee7 Jan 3, 2015
Dec 30, 2014 LFM for Heroic and Mythic Raiding Vs All is currently looking for more to fill our raid team. We are looking to start back up after the holidays on January 6th. We are asking everyone to be at least 640 item level. We've been raiding as a group for around 5 years and seek to continue our long history of success into Warlords of Draenor. We Currently raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-1 EST and have an optional run on Thursday to do normal's or alt runs. We are currently recruiting all players for our mythic raid team. Death Knight - Open, Blood, Frost, Unholy Warrior - Open, Fury, Arms Paladin- Open, Holy, Retribution Monk - Closed Druid- Open, Feral, Boomkin Shaman - Open, Elemental, Enhancement, Restoration Priest - Open, Holy, Discipline, Shadow Rogue - Closed Hunter - Open Mage - Open Warlock - Open To contact us about joining please add our battle tags or message in game: Zazah - Gardinerj#1297, Notcalm - Enigma#1351Dazah1 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 [H] <No Disassemble> Casual raiding guild LFM <No Disassemble> is an old, casual raiding guild looking to bolster its ranks for Highmaul raiding! Many of us raided together for years and have recently returned for WoD. Currently we are gearing up and trying to increase our numbers in preparation for Highmaul. All are welcome to join. If you would like a laid back, fun, and low pressure group to raid and hang out with, and are interested in joining, please contact Ramstone, Leukael, Runts, or me.Arkona1 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 Rebellion Hosted Normal and Heroic HM Clear Friday nights at 9 CST, I, along with alot of Rebellion, will be hosting a normal and heroic highmaul clear. Requirements: 1. 635 ilvl MINIMUM 2. CONSUMABLES: every individual will be responsible for Flasks and Pots (CMON THEY ARE STUPID CHEAP) I will provide feasts. 3. Ability to listen and follow direction 4. Attitude to get it done in as quickly as possible 5. An understanding that ANY attempt at trolling will result in a swift boot. 6. An agreement that in the case of consistent failures at mechanics will result in removal from group. We plan on doing this every Friday and would love to form a static group of individuals to join us. Loot will be handled by me as masterloot and EVERYTHING being an openroll. Loot limit per character will be 2 pieces per run. Basically that means, if you win 2 pieces of loot, and roll and win on a 3rd, those who have not obtained said 2 pieces will have a higher priority. Right now, I am currently in need of healers and all matters of dps (Sorry tanks :() If you have any questions feel free to ask ingame, I can be found on Bike, Trike, Byke, or Biketastic. btag is Bike#1797Bike7 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 H <Misery> Recruiting all Misery is now recruiting to add to its core raid team for WoD raiding from Normal through Mythic. We are a guild that was formed from a small group of friends who used to raid together who came back for WoD. While we do not consider ourselves a hardcore guild we still push ourselves towards raid progression. We are comprised of friendly players who are always willing to go out of their way to help each other. We have no tolerence for drama so if you're a "highschool girl" this is not the place for you. (Lets be real here theres plenty of awesome highschool girls who arent like that, but you get the jist. We dont want the whole toxic toolset). Our current progression in Highmaul is 5/7 Normal and 1/7 Heroic We are currently in need of heals and DPS, We are also holding tryouts for an Offtank as our OT wants to move to heals Our current raid times are as follows: (EASTERN TIME) Tuesday 9:30 - Midnight Wednesday 9:30 - Midnight Thursday 9:30 - Midnight The current form of loot system that Misery uses is loot council. This is to distribute gear evenly to help with the progression of the guild. This method of loot distribution may change once we reach Mythic Raids. If you would like to apply to the guild you can head over to http://misery-garrosh.guildlaunch.com/ or if you have any questions you can contact Roughcuddles, Khalakki, Darenagade, or Dîçtâtør in game.Roughcuddles1 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 27, 2014 LFM for Heroic and Mythic Raiding Vs All is currently looking for more to fill our raid team. We are looking to start back up after the holidays on January 6th. We are asking everyone to be at least 640 item level. We've been raiding as a group for around 5 years and seek to continue our long history of success into Warlords of Draenor. We Currently raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-1 EST and have an optional run on Thursday to do normal's or alt runs. We are currently recruiting all players for our mythic raid team. Death Knight - Open, Blood, Frost, Unholy Warrior - Open, Protection, Fury, Arms Paladin- Open, Holy, Retribution Monk - Closed Druid- Open, Guardian, Feral, Boomkin Shaman - Open, Elemental, Enhancement Priest - Open, Holy, Discipline, Shadow Rogue - Closed Hunter - Open Mage - Open Warlock - Open To contact us about joining please add our battle tags or message in game: Zazah - Gardinerj#1297, Notcalm - Enigma#1351Zazah0 Dec 27, 2014
Dec 23, 2014 (IFEC) Garrosh looking for N Highmaul teamup Our guild is looking for a team up on Tuesday and Wednesday nights for Highmaul Raiding. 8:30pm to 11:00pm server time. We are recruiting as well but most small guilds want to keep their close knit friends and family and that is understandable. Currently we have 2 tanks - 2 healers - 2 melee dps and about 4 ranged ready for raiding and would like to find another guild with similar make up that wouldn't mind grouping up raid nights on a routine basis. If interested please contact me in game on Kojones/Stirfry/Refluxed. Or send me a text message and I can call you back to 1-804-517-2228. Happy Holidays!Kojones0 Dec 23, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 <Vindictive> Is now recruiting for HM/Mythic Vindictive is currently recruiting for high caliber players for Wod Heroic/Mythic raiding. We are looking for dedicated players to fill our already existing roster. Our goal is to maintain a progression oriented roster while creating a friendly and helpful atmosphere. We are looking for players who strive for excellence at their class, and that have a raid oriented mindset. Our guild is composed of mature players of the age of 18 or older. All recruits must be of this age range. We lead a friendly atmosphere. We are all open and communicative. We do not allow guild drama of any kind. We expect every one of our members to have the guilds best interest in mind at all times. Progression SoO: 14/14 Mythic Highmaul 6/7 normal, 1/7 Heroic Recruitment We are currently in need of: Dps: mm hunter, unholy dk, and a possible boomkin Heals: resto shaman (with a ele off spec) All classes are encouraged to apply regardless of current recruitment needs. Raid Times (EST) Wednesday - 8:30pm-11:30pm Thursday - 8:30pm - 11:30pm Friday - 8:30pm - 11:30pm Loot Distribution: We are currently using Loot council to distribute our loot. Loot will be distributed to those who it will benefit most. This will help us as a guild to progress, and meet our goals as a group of raiders. Loot is a product of our success as a team and should not be the sole reason for raiding with us. Attendance We expect all raiders to make 80% or more of all raid night. Commitment is very important to us and we expect all raiders to notify an officer if they won't be able to make a raid night. Not doing so can, and will lead to loss of raid spot and or removal from guild, If interested, please message Jackshift, Droppinshots, Vyvyn, or Manatangler. You can also reach us at http://vindictive-guild.shivtr.com/. Thank you and I hope you consider joining Vindictive!Jadedmists1 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 Vs All is recruiting for Mythic! Vs All is currently looking for more to fill our raid team. We are looking to start December 2nd and are asking everyone to be at least 630 item level. We've been raiding as a group for around 5 years and seek to continue our long history of success into Warlords of Draenor. We are currently recruiting all players for our mythic raid team. Death Knight - Closed Warrior - Closed Paladin- Open, Retribution Monk - Open, Wind Walker Druid- Open, Restoration, Boomkin, Feral Shaman - Open, Elemental, Enhancement Priest - Open, Shadow Rogue - Open, Subtlety, Assassination, Combat Hunter - Open, Marksman, Beast Mastery, Survival Mage - Open, Frost, Arcane, Fire Warlock - Open, Destruction, Demonology, Affliction To contact us about joining please add our battle tags or message in game: Zazah - Gardinerj#1297, Noxpox - Advention#1747Zazah10 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 H <Smoke Monster> is recruiting DPS H <Smoke Monster> is recruiting caster dps for heroic progression. High needs are: Elemental Shaman (Resto offspec) Warlock Shadow Priest Raid times are Mon/Tues/Thurs 8:30-11 EST. We are a very small friends and family guild. Even though we are small, we are still very active. The only thing we ask is that you log in for raids 80% of the time and be friendly to others. We are an older guild and would like our members to be 21 years or older. The average age of our guild members is 35 years old. We are 5/7 normal and 1/7 heroic. We have hit a tough spot on Ko'ragh because we are extremely melee heavy, otherwise we would probably be working solely on heroics. If you want to do nothing but Mythic content, then we are probably not the guild for you. However, if you want to be chill and have fun raiding a few nights a week, we may be a great fit for you. If you are interested send me a message or add my realid: Energi#1317. You can also reach out to Dorosin, Msnasty, Fidelias, or Discpicable.Urabah0 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Recruiting for Progression! Alliance guild "Dead Manz Party" is currently looking for one healer (prefer shaman but others will be looked at of course), and 1-2 knowledgeable DPS to join our ranks as we start to progress through heroic content and begin mythic next week. We have a vent that is always active, raid flasks/feasts, and guild repairs. Current raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday at 9pm server (same as eastern), with a third day usually Sunday but may change depending on people's schedules. Feel free to reply to this post or contact Kocs or Mordenkanen in-game.Kocs0 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 LF casual progress guild. Midnight to 8am.(H) Hi, Just came back to WoW. Haven't played much since BC. Looking for a mature/casual guild that will raid between midnight and 8am. (any day of the week). Wanting to progress through high end content in a group of 10-25 people. Add me in game or reply on this thread.Victiimz5 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 Hell Recruiting Dps "Hell" (Garrosh - Alliance) is now recruiting for our raiding team in Warlords of Dreanor. Our current team is made up of experienced raiders from previous tiers. Our motives are to slowly raid through WOD on a casual basis. If you are looking for a laid back, casual raiding guild with a great bunch of raiders, then Hell is for you! Raid time are as followed. Saturday 6pm till 10pm, Sunday 6pm till 10pm (However we raid on the oceanic times) We are actively recruiting 3 dps to fill up our core 10 man team. If you want to know more information, please contact an officer online ( Valaç, Aeverah or Gundhi ), or add my battle-tag Gundhi#1156. Thank youGundhi0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 DropShock Raiding Recruitment <DropShock> is now recruiting people for our raid groups. We are looking for skilled DPS, Healers, and Tanks. We are wanting to get into Mythic raiding this tier asap. We went 14/14 Mythic last tier. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8-10 and it might change later on. We went for server 2nd Garrosh last Tier and we are wanting to do it again. We even have a recruitment site if you are wanting to join our raid team also http://dropshock.shivtr.com/ Just make a account and apply. If you have any questions just add me: Damnugly#1155Contsantine2 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 638 iLvl prot pally lf guild 3/7N ATM my current guild is steadily regressing through high maul, people are leaving over wipes and have no idea what progression is, I'm looking for a progression oriented guild, also having prior raid exp. available any time on weekends, and weekdays from about 7pmcentral-1130/12pm central. Not looking for a benched tank spot! Thank you, Your friendly neighborhood vegnagonVegnagôn2 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 New Raid Team Forming! Hello Garroshians! Basics: New Team in need of any quality players with great attendance and problem solving skills. Time: After 11pm (EST) on Fri/Sat/Sun nights (can be changed, depends on people recruited) Voice Chat: Mumble About Me as a Raid Leader: Finished every tier since 11 with all normal (now Heroic) kills and a few heroic (now Mythic). Enjoys productive arguments about strategies with solid reasoning. Never raged on my raid group. Relaxed atmosphere but serious about pressing forward (you can have fun while maintaining a "moving forward" attitude). My old group raided about 6 months into Siege of Orgrimmar and at that time we were 8/14H (armory apparently didn't transfer my kills correctly when I transferred or maybe the chaotic launch messed it up). We had been raiding for a few years together (since tier 11) and a lot of us just needed a break from WoW. I moved to this server to escape the high population debacle on Area 52. Now I'm ready to get back into the raiding scene with a fresh new group of people. If you are interested in an enjoyable raid experience, you can message me here or ingame on Crethor or Tapawl.Linking a video of our N Garrosh kill (2 months after tier opened) just for an example of how progression sounds in my groups. Also there are a few other kills of other bosses on my channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NiC3UNRRu8 Hope to hear from you soon.Crethor0 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 <Gotham> LF Raiders to join our team. We are a new guild on this server. Looking to recruit a core team for progression raiding. In keeping this short and simple please contact myself in game or visit our website at gothamneedsyou.guildportal.comNomms1 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 [Horde]Prot Paly and Disc Priest: LFGuild TL/DR: Experienced players that can raid 3-4d/w from 7:30pm - 11:pm EST - LF Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild We have been playing since classic and actively raiding since BC. Stopped for Pandalanda but decided to come back for BC 2.0. We are looking to join a normal/heroic level raiding guild, we currently don't have the time to invest for mythic level raiding. We are looking for a guild with adult members. However entitled children come in all ages... A lil' More: In BC: T4/T5 Cleared pre badge gear, 4/5 MH, 6/9? BT. I played a Prot Warrior. Sordoe always played Priest, Holy in BC while Disc forever after. Wolk: Cleared T7/T8, Sarth+3d 25 and some Ulduar Heroics. (Prot Warrior) Skipped Cotc, Cleared LK 25m Heroic (US #160) pre 4.0, Ruby Sanctum as well. Played a Druid: Cat, I loved the challenge, with Bear OS Cata- Cleared t11/t12/t13 normal and a few heroics, Played Bearcat/Boomkin MoP- Skipped WoD: Want to clear everything before the next content is pushed and maybe dabble in some mythic stuff when waiting for more content. I am playing a prot paladin and I would be willing to run Ret dps MS alternatively. Priest: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/garrosh/Sordoe/advancedNebulose0 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 Looking for Blackrock Bulwark I'm in the market for a Blackrock Bulwark, as the title states. I have this item to trade: Cloudcaller's Linked Belt Along with 10 Savage Blood Please send me an in game mail or add and contact me at Xodrik#1481 Thanks.Xodrik0 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 8, 2014 <Gotham> Needs you!!!!!!! bumpJudicka1 Dec 8, 2014
Dec 7, 2014 WTB [Mottled Drake] 115k Please PST me in game or leave a reply. <3Raised1 Dec 7, 2014
Dec 7, 2014 LF active/casual raid guild. (Alliance) Hi. I haven't really done raiding before, back in MoP with my old guild I wasn't high enough ilvl to do Siege with them since I started playing WoW around late 5.3 but the guild became really inactive sometime after 5.4 hit. So since I'm building up my ilvl right now and working on the legendary quest, getting the hexweave set and what not so I figured I ask here. Maybe as a substitute or something, idk. I'm usually free at night Wednesday, Thursday, and Fridays and work Monday-Tuesday-Sunday.Monthilax0 Dec 7, 2014
Dec 5, 2014 Hell Recruiting Dps Hello all, I am looking for 3 dps for our core raid team within hell. Basically trying to fill the spots as we have tanks and heals sorted. 1 ranged and 2 melee preferably. We are a bunch of RL friends trying to get back together for raiding in WOD, being from Australia, our raid times will be slightly different. We are going to raid Saturday and Sunday 6pm AEDT to 9pm AEDT. We are not hardcore raiders by any means, however we do have former "hardcore" raiders in the team, and very talented bunch of raiders. Please send me in game mail, or reply here for more info .Gundhi2 Dec 5, 2014
Dec 4, 2014 RAF partner needed looking for someone who plays alot to do refer a friend I will be even the one that starts a new account get back to me soonGrayner3 Dec 4, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 <Daemon Scythe Clan> Recruitment <Daemon Scythe Clan> is a casual guild that originally was created and started on the Scarlet Crusade after Cataclysm we transferred to Garrosh. We are a fun and entertaining guild that helps each other. We do Achievement runs, among other things. If you are interested in raiding, never have raided before, or just want to try progression raiding we are the guild for you. As soon as we get enough members we will start progressions raiding on normal mode on up. Remember we are a casual guild, so there is plenty of room to learn and grow together. If interested, you can contact me in game or Difor.Hordrane0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Merge this server IDC which one just merge it please. it's dead & in need of activities.Yondaimé5 Dec 3, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 [H] Blue Collar Crew Looking for Members. Greetings, The Blue Collar Crew is an Adult guild ran by a couple of 30 something working stiffs with Families. Mature bunch of buddies that was sick of just being in a guild where cliques ran rampant. We figured it was time to make ourselves a home, and build a Family, not just another guild. Myself as GM has been playing the game for 9 years (10 in Feb) and have been in every type of guild you could think of, from Leveling (Where I ran a Guild on Thunderlord named Fourtwenty Brotherhood) to a Full PvP Guild, to Hardcore 40 man Raiding guilds, and then in Wrath ran a successful 10 & 25 man Raiding Guild here on Garrosh when it opened as a server. (Guild dissolved after all current content was done and Everyone took a Summer Break and never reformed due to School, Kids & Lives) Another of my buddies has played on and off since Beta. He still plays here and there, but due to family, work, brewing beer, and trying to start his own business has turned into our guild farmer. My other friend just started the game and is leveling his first character, He has also severed our great nation! If you are looking for a Relaxed place to play be it Solo, but with someone to talk to, or you are looking to raid or run Dungeons we could be the place for you. We plan on keeping things small and personal, as we enjoy our hobby. Come and join us as we level up and recruit the members needed to make this a great Family. Real ID: VTSniper#1386 Facebook/Groups/311570422381493Festie0 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 H <Misery> Recruiting Misery is a guild recently transferred from Illidan due to the insane queue times. We are a progression raiding guild with a core of members who are all long standing friends and or family (cousins count). We are looking to fill our ranks to start raiding come December 2nd. Many of us are players who returned strictly for WoD. Some of us were clearing Mythic SOO before the expansion hit. Our raid times are 3 nights per week starting 8:30 Central and usually going till about 11:30 central. Nights are generally Thurs Fri Sat and sometimes we will add Sunday to clear extra, or if we havent finished something (This is sometimes). Raid Leader Roughcuddles has experience leading server first raids with experience that goes back to vanilla wiping on C'thun a month straight when he was unkillable. Many other raiders have experience clearing content through every xpac. We are currently looking for DPS roles, we have our tanks and our healers we're looking for DPS who are going to listen to constructive criticism and make an effort to be top of meters/get er done. If you have any questions please whisper Roughcuddles, Kaimorden, Darenagade or Khalikki. Look forward to meeting all of you ingame!Laynuh7 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 3 commited raiders new to server due to .... After having to transfer from Zul'jin because of 8 hour que times, we are currently looking for a PVE focused adult guild to raid WoD with. We have a plethora of experience and have all been raiding since BC. I am a tank and I bring with me a mage and a druid. We are looking to raid on Wednesday, Thursday and possibly Friday. I currently have my main being transferred over to the server... and looking for a new place to call home. Thanks guys.... Feel free to comment on here. Thanks For the Horde!!!!!!Kràtøs7 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 LFM MC run on 12/1 Monday Hi, our guild will be cueing up on LFR for MC run on Monday December 1st at 8:55pm EST (20:55). If anyone want to cue up with us please send me a whisper or in-game mail. We hope to make it fast smooth run--none of this 3 hours run PUG run. https://www.facebook.com/guildeta (Look for a post titled "RUN THE-MC") Cheers, VarVarbear1 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Last Nakk the Thunderer kill? Does anyone know the last kill on this server? Apparently he has a 22 hour respawn time. It would greatly help me to know the last kill server time.Leecherboy0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 Anyone know last reset on this server? Can't seem to figure it out.Necrule0 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 A - Prot Pally - LF Guild Looking for a decently leveled guild with enough members to raid. I'm Central time, raid times should be any weekday ending at 10:30ish server time. Weekends are pretty open and could raid at any given time. I'm an experienced MMO'r with many years of WoW under my belt.Krainky0 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Alli Prot Paladin LF Guild 619 ilvl I have extensive experience with raiding and WoW in general. I'm looking for a guild that needs a tank for raids and looks to make good progress. I'd prefer to join a guild with their eyes on completing Mythics, but we will see. ilvl is 619 for now and rising. Just message me in game if you have any other questions for me.Xodrik0 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 <Muses> is Recruiting all.. T,W,TH 7-11p cst <Muses> lvl 25 guild is recruiting all for WOD raiding... We are a good guild and tend to get things done, we moved to Garrosh from Illidan. While on Illidan I made sure to keep the guild in the top 50 guilds with raiding. However for SoO many of my players had to take a break due to real life content. We had to move to Garrosh server due to the "que" times giving us no play time. If your looking for a raiding guild thats laid back, non elitists and ready to raid come on over.. Btag = Pretzi#1130Prêtzi2 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Looking for Friends of Old I've recently returned to the game after a long Hiatus. Are any of the folks I used to talk to that knew Aleria the Night Elf warrior still playing? Megalomania Lions Den Gambling Red Swords Eventide Nocturne Praetorian Guard Myzou....you are out there somewhere Dark Nerds and VII Any of you guys out there that remember Aleria/Dessalonei?Dessalonei4 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 - Spread yourselves among all low-pop servers, not just Garrosh. We used to have no queue times, now we are seeing regular queue times. You're all creating the problem that you're transferring away from. There are plenty of low pop servers out there, don't all congregate here. EDIT: 11/17 --- I made this post to stem the tide of transfers because I saw posts on the WoW forums, reddit and swifty also transferred here. I didn't want this realm to become the next area 52 (they went from underpopulated to very high pop very quickly several years ago). Everything seems stable now and I'm happy to see a higher pop. playing here. Enjoy the server.Javvoz7 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 New player saying hi Hi there! I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to WOW as of about two weeks ago. I was getting tired of another game that I have played for the better part of 10 years (Neverwinter Nights) and I thought this game might be fun to try. So far I am enjoying it! The server that Blizzard threw me into when I made my first character was way too crowded for me even before the release of the expansion so I decided to reroll someplace a little less crazy. After browsing the forums a bit, I decided to try here. I'm not using the level 90 boost right now because I figure that will just mean I have a high level toon and absolutely no idea how to play it. So, I'm exploring the lowbie areas and leveling up the long way. See you in game! (Oh, and if you see me doing something excessively silly, kindly help a sister out and tell me? :) I'd hate to be doing something really annoying just because I didn't know! )Liliwen6 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Hi :) I decided to come to your server after seeing some nice people on the forums... you seem like nice guys!!! so, hi there!! i am here!!!! I can't wait to play with you!Rafter0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 LFM Battletag friends on this server ! I'm not trying to transfer here, but... I like questing here and farming here. I have a couple of friends already on this server who invite me, but I'm looking for more. I would also return the favor, if you ever wanted to get phased to my server. Doomskull#1853 Conditions on my server right now: -5000+ Person Queue -Bad Latency -First night it was taking people 30 minutes to complete a quest I did in 3 minutes once I was phased here. -100s of people going after the same mobsDoomskul0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Queue times? Hi everyone, I was planning on transferring to a low pop server after all of the craziness over the last few days. How are the queue times here on Garrosh? Thanks for the helpAppocalipse7 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Server BattleID Pull Over Help Please! Is anyone here willing to add me to their group while I quest etc, I'm on a High Pop Server and am looking for a Low Population Server for someone to pull me over. Battle ID: #Inhumed1909Tovath0 Nov 14, 2014