Garrosh

Nov 25, 2014 H <Misery> Recruiting Misery is a guild recently transferred from Illidan due to the insane queue times. We are a progression raiding guild with a core of members who are all long standing friends and or family (cousins count). We are looking to fill our ranks to start raiding come December 2nd. Many of us are players who returned strictly for WoD. Some of us were clearing Mythic SOO before the expansion hit. Our raid times are 3 nights per week starting 8:30 Central and usually going till about 11:30 central. Nights are generally Thurs Fri Sat and sometimes we will add Sunday to clear extra, or if we havent finished something (This is sometimes). Raid Leader Roughcuddles has experience leading server first raids with experience that goes back to vanilla wiping on C'thun a month straight when he was unkillable. Many other raiders have experience clearing content through every xpac. We are currently looking for DPS roles, we have our tanks and our healers we're looking for DPS who are going to listen to constructive criticism and make an effort to be top of meters/get er done. If you have any questions please whisper Roughcuddles, Kaimorden, Darenagade or Khalikki. Look forward to meeting all of you ingame!Laynuh7 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 3 commited raiders new to server due to .... After having to transfer from Zul'jin because of 8 hour que times, we are currently looking for a PVE focused adult guild to raid WoD with. We have a plethora of experience and have all been raiding since BC. I am a tank and I bring with me a mage and a druid. We are looking to raid on Wednesday, Thursday and possibly Friday. I currently have my main being transferred over to the server... and looking for a new place to call home. Thanks guys.... Feel free to comment on here. Thanks For the Horde!!!!!!Kràtøs7 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 LFM MC run on 12/1 Monday Hi, our guild will be cueing up on LFR for MC run on Monday December 1st at 8:55pm EST (20:55). If anyone want to cue up with us please send me a whisper or in-game mail. We hope to make it fast smooth run--none of this 3 hours run PUG run. https://www.facebook.com/guildeta (Look for a post titled "RUN THE-MC") Cheers, VarVarbear1 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Last Nakk the Thunderer kill? Does anyone know the last kill on this server? Apparently he has a 22 hour respawn time. It would greatly help me to know the last kill server time.Leecherboy0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 Anyone know last reset on this server? Can't seem to figure it out.Necrule0 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 A - Prot Pally - LF Guild Looking for a decently leveled guild with enough members to raid. I'm Central time, raid times should be any weekday ending at 10:30ish server time. Weekends are pretty open and could raid at any given time. I'm an experienced MMO'r with many years of WoW under my belt.Krainky0 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Alli Prot Paladin LF Guild 619 ilvl I have extensive experience with raiding and WoW in general. I'm looking for a guild that needs a tank for raids and looks to make good progress. I'd prefer to join a guild with their eyes on completing Mythics, but we will see. ilvl is 619 for now and rising. Just message me in game if you have any other questions for me.Xodrik0 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 <Muses> is Recruiting all.. T,W,TH 7-11p cst <Muses> lvl 25 guild is recruiting all for WOD raiding... We are a good guild and tend to get things done, we moved to Garrosh from Illidan. While on Illidan I made sure to keep the guild in the top 50 guilds with raiding. However for SoO many of my players had to take a break due to real life content. We had to move to Garrosh server due to the "que" times giving us no play time. If your looking for a raiding guild thats laid back, non elitists and ready to raid come on over.. Btag = Pretzi#1130Prêtzi2 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Looking for Friends of Old I've recently returned to the game after a long Hiatus. Are any of the folks I used to talk to that knew Aleria the Night Elf warrior still playing? Megalomania Lions Den Gambling Red Swords Eventide Nocturne Praetorian Guard Myzou....you are out there somewhere Dark Nerds and VII Any of you guys out there that remember Aleria/Dessalonei?Dessalonei4 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 - Spread yourselves among all low-pop servers, not just Garrosh. We used to have no queue times, now we are seeing regular queue times. You're all creating the problem that you're transferring away from. There are plenty of low pop servers out there, don't all congregate here. EDIT: 11/17 --- I made this post to stem the tide of transfers because I saw posts on the WoW forums, reddit and swifty also transferred here. I didn't want this realm to become the next area 52 (they went from underpopulated to very high pop very quickly several years ago). Everything seems stable now and I'm happy to see a higher pop. playing here. Enjoy the server.Javvoz7 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 New player saying hi Hi there! I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to WOW as of about two weeks ago. I was getting tired of another game that I have played for the better part of 10 years (Neverwinter Nights) and I thought this game might be fun to try. So far I am enjoying it! The server that Blizzard threw me into when I made my first character was way too crowded for me even before the release of the expansion so I decided to reroll someplace a little less crazy. After browsing the forums a bit, I decided to try here. I'm not using the level 90 boost right now because I figure that will just mean I have a high level toon and absolutely no idea how to play it. So, I'm exploring the lowbie areas and leveling up the long way. See you in game! (Oh, and if you see me doing something excessively silly, kindly help a sister out and tell me? :) I'd hate to be doing something really annoying just because I didn't know! )Liliwen6 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 Hi :) I decided to come to your server after seeing some nice people on the forums... you seem like nice guys!!! so, hi there!! i am here!!!! I can't wait to play with you!Rafter0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 16, 2014 LFM Battletag friends on this server ! I'm not trying to transfer here, but... I like questing here and farming here. I have a couple of friends already on this server who invite me, but I'm looking for more. I would also return the favor, if you ever wanted to get phased to my server. Doomskull#1853 Conditions on my server right now: -5000+ Person Queue -Bad Latency -First night it was taking people 30 minutes to complete a quest I did in 3 minutes once I was phased here. -100s of people going after the same mobsDoomskul0 Nov 16, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Queue times? Hi everyone, I was planning on transferring to a low pop server after all of the craziness over the last few days. How are the queue times here on Garrosh? Thanks for the helpAppocalipse7 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Server BattleID Pull Over Help Please! Is anyone here willing to add me to their group while I quest etc, I'm on a High Pop Server and am looking for a Low Population Server for someone to pull me over. Battle ID: #Inhumed1909Tovath0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Just transferred in After 4 hours que times on Area 52, I xfr'd two of my toons in. I like the busy full servers, but que times were killing it. See you all out there.Tsarbomba5 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Raider LFGuild - Class Flexible First, if you're a guild who is recruiting and you're looking at this thread then thank you for your time. I know there are a plethora of people out there who want/need a home and I appreciate the time you're spending here. About Me I'm a 43 year old technology professional with a wife and 2 kids, 19 and 15 years old. I have a fair amount of free time during the week (after 7pm) and generally reserve weekends for family things. I've been playing since Vanilla with the exception of some time off here and there. I am extremely reliable, self sufficient and always looking to improve. I welcome constructive criticism and while I don't expect perfection I do expect people to try and be considerate of the fact that their actions impact the people who they are raiding with. Outside of this, there will be kills and there will be wipes; it's all part of the game. What I'm Looking For I am looking to play the game with people I can just have fun with. It is the most important thing to me, followed VERY closely by being able to clear content. Does that mean I'm looking for a top 10 guild? No, but I am also not looking for a guild that will raid "as long as we have enough people online" and "will take whoever shows up, so long as we have enough people". Does it mean I am trying to make long lasting friendships, meet IRL and take long walks on the beach? No. However I am 10 minutes from the beach and have made several RL friends over the last 10 years of playing. Specifically, I am looking to raid 2 to 3 nights a week, starting any time at or after 7pm and ending by midnight EST. I love being Horde but would faction xfer for the right group. At the end of the day it's about the people, remember? =) I am currently playing a priest and it's the toon I leveled first but if you're looking for something else I can be somewhat flexible. I love healing and have healed on a Priest, Pally or Druid (a little) since Vanilla. In SoO I played Shadow mostly and dabbled in a little melee dps with my DK and Rogue as we tried to work through some composition issues. The point is, I would be happy to switch mains for the right group and get raid ready asap as long as it's a toon I would enjoy. We can discuss this in a more real time discussion. Why Am I Looking? I am currently on Thrall and getting owned by the Queue Boss. Even before WOD there were some times in the 6 weeks prior to 6.0 that a queue would pop up unexpectedly as the masses started to make their way back to the game. I should have done something then, especially considering our guild had died almost completely (just 3 of us left), but I had never expected it to be this bad. It will suck to leave behind the couple of peeps who were remaining when we merged in to another guild but it's also the right time to make such a switch. If you think I would be a good fit for your PRIMARY raid group (sorry, not interested in sitting on the sidelines or being filler for an alt group) and want to chat some more then leave some info about your guild and the best way to contact you. Thank you again, GL & HF!Weggo0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Rerolled here and could use a guild During all the release delays I had lots of time to read the forums and stumbled on a few posts in unrelated threads mentioning how uncrowded this Realm was. While the queues yesterday didn't bother me (I figure that release problems will get smoothed out) I generally prefer lower population servers, at the risk of fewer people for end-game content. So I deleted my avatars elsewhere and rerolled here after the maintenance. No big deal <cough< murdering <cough< my ill fated characters - I'm fairly new and was just bumming around getting a feel for the classes, races and professions. My ideal guild will be small enough that people can get to know each other a bit but large enough that someone is usually on even off-peak hours. It will be all or mostly adult with a good share of people at least as old as my daughter (24). It will use typed chat primarily when not raiding rather than mumble or vent or raidcall or the like (my hearing isn't what it was 50 years ago). I'll settle for as much of that as I can get - life isn't perfect. If you think we may be a fit whisper Signe in-game, send her in-game mail or reply here. Back to leveling - seems to be going nice and fast. Thanks.Signe0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Dead Manz Party Recruiting We are looking for new active members. Hope to see some old ones come back to WoW with the new xpac as well. We are raid minded but also social with people that are just looking for a place to call home. For our raiders in last xpac we provided our raiders with gems and enchants for their raid gear upgrades. We also provided all food and flasks to our raiders as well. All you had to do was show up and be ready to raid. We will be working to the same perks with WoD but may take a bit to get the ball rolling with the professions. We provide vent for people to be social in as well as for raiding. No it's not a public vent that every one and their dog can get in to. If you are interested please feel free to contact me in game or battle tag me Mordenkanen#1134.Mordenkanen0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 How is this server? A good friend and I are considering starting a Draenei Warrior and Draenei Hunter on this realm, and I'd like to know your point of view on this realm since you live in it. I'm currently in Alexstrasza on my Horde and I also have an alliance on Undermine, all info will be appreciated. what's the pvp scene like? what about the raiding scene? heck how is the AH? thanks for your time.Xyyz4 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Rerolling here after a long break I am rerolling here. Swissroll Undead monk. I plan on healing. Id love to get into a guild for the social aspects while i level. I played alot in vanilla - a priest. I raided somewhoat deep into the game at the time. Up to c'thun and the 4 horseman in Naxx. I did pvp to field marshal. In TBC on I focused on PVP and got gladiator specd shadow one season. Not that any of this matters, Im just glad to be playing again. If you have a home for me, send me a message in game. Thanks SwissrollSwissrule0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 LF Invite to Quest on this Server (Paying) Need to be in Shadowmoon Valley and quest through Gorgron. Thanks! Battletag is Grath#1796Ungrath0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 LF Invite to Quest on this Server (Paying) Need to be in Shadowmoon Valley. I will pay to quest through Gorgon and SMV. Thanks. Battletag Grath#1796Ungrath0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 LF an invite to the server I know my chances are rather slim, but i would love to get an invite to the server. Trying to leveling on mine is more than grueling. If you invite me, i would be extremely greatful.Lithirae0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Wow funny moments #17 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPUfDqH08VM&list=UU7M9mtAbx_Tr8Yrg3qULneADellaric0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 New Player thinking of transferring here Hello, I am new to WoW and originally got placed on a Central server so I am looking for an EST server to join. I've seen a lot of people complain about this server on the forums but I'm looking for a place I can actually learn the game. I have a genuine interest in becoming a better player and learning to raid. Please let me know if that would be possible here. Thanks in advance.Aldoric2 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 (A) LFG, for tonights launch Hello! I was hoping to join someone on a low pop server to quest :)Margok0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 7, 2014 [Horde] Looking for a new home So I'm one of probably many people who is looking at coming back for the new expansion. If that means a complete re-roll I'm absolutely fine with that. I don't mind playing/leveling whatever class, role, and professions are needed to fill gaps in rosters assuming the guild is a good fit. What I'd love to find is a guild that fits some if not all of the following: No random invites or blind invite spam to fill ranks Is active, but doesn't need to maintain 100+ members to make that claim Either currently raids, or plans to raid casually Has a sane, working/class friendly ET schedule (Friday/Sat nights till whenever, weeknights no later than 11p) No experience requirements, but wants people who are willing to learn and, eventually, play at a high'ish skill level Takes time to get to know members and recruits people who prefer to run together rather than use LFG/LFR Focus is on the members and they're enjoyment of the game, achievements and progression come second Has leadership that is not afraid to deal swiftly with problems and drama in-house . Does anyone know of anything here on Garrosh (or elsewhere) that fits the bill? If not, and if there is enough interest, I've got no problem throwing down a toon somewhere and starting something along these lines myself.Wojtek1 Nov 7, 2014
Nov 7, 2014 H Garrosh Kill Hey guys, im after a garrosh kill on this here warrior, to try and get my hands on a boa shield. I am willing to pay up too 5k gold for the kill. Being from Australia and Garrosh being a US based server, times may be a little weird for us both. But im sure something can be sorted. Please send me in game mail, reply here to get in contact with me to sort out times and dates Thank you in advance.Gundhi3 Nov 7, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 [H] WTB Garrosh Heirloom Kills(3) I want to buy 3 Garrosh Heirloom Kills, on 3 different toons. I am willing to pay 5000g each toon. No one responds on trade chat. Please reply here and we can work out the details.Skullbanner3 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 <Rebellion> Last-minute MoP Garrosh Sales Heroic Garrosh Carry (Guaranteed Heirloom on your first kill): 5,000 gold! Mythic Garrosh Carry (guaranteed Mythic BoA & Kor'kron Juggernaut Mount): 300k gold! Please contact me in-game or add me to btag @ Synth#1971Javvoz1 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 <A> Lightbringer- The Fallen Renegades LFM We are recruiting for Raiders for WoD we are not hardcore (except when it comes to your commitment), however we do want to have fun. We are a laid back guild just looking for people who want to play the game for what it is a game and not like it is life and death. We are looking for people who want to help out and possibly move up in ranks to make our guild a place to call home! We are in need of 1 healer (Monk, Shaman, or Preist), 2 tanks, and 1 Ranged dps if you want to have fun put back into your play then look no further. Come talk to me Yesabella , Bourbons or Gatorz, & Zincsausier. Our raiding times/days will be Tue and Wed 7p server time which is like 9p CST. Looking for 1 Tank, 1 Healer, and 1 Ranged DPS You can add me to your battletag and reach me that way as well Poohbear41#1912Yesabella0 Nov 3, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 [H][PVE]<Aspect of the Wolf> Recruiting We are currently at 9 team members, all with multiple toons with golds in the Pandaria Challenge Modes. We would like to get to 15 team members. Tanks and healers are covered, we need just a few more select DPS. Looking for : Mage, Warlock, Warrior, and Rogue to round out what we currently have, or any class that you feel you can rock with a good attitude and positive encouragement towards others.. What are we like? Looking for players that are interested in the new expansion challenge modes and then on to raiding. We are not hardcore players nor will be be following a hardcore schedule. But we do believe that challenge modes will properly prepare a team to come together for very successful raiding and good times on a more flexible schedule. What are our plans? Once we have leveled to 100 and we are able, we will be running 2-3 times per week for challenge modes, 2 hours per meetup, starting around 8:30 pm server, as flexible as needed. Challenge modes drop LFR level gear and with the team building we would consider starting to raid at Normal difficulty and then on to Heroic, we might get to mythic if we still have time and get a solid 20 members. All members are mature and the leadership believes in integrity, encouragement and great communication as just a few of the qualities of our guildmates. We would love meet any players that this seems like a good fit for them. For more information, visit our website at http://aspectofthewolf.enjin.com/homeCyraktokken0 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 Transmog Weapon/Shield Im looking for a Sword if possible, and a shield to match this gear --> http://wowroleplaygear.com/2011/09/08/earthen-sets/Vyon1 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 [H] Dark Destiny is recruiting Late Nighters! Greeting friends, [H]<Dark Destiny> We're a late night social guild. Ever get home and the raid or dungeon groups are done with? Well, join us! We all work and understand that feeling. Raids and Dungeons are something we enjoy doing. Busy hours: 11pm-5am Guild Name:<Dark Destiny> Guild Type: Late Night Levels accepted: Any Classes accepted: Any Objectives: • Dungeons/Heroics • Challenge Modes • Raiding • Socializing What can Dark Destiny provide: • An environment that you actually enjoy • Help in any content be it quest or dungeon • Guild repairs for guild raids/dungeons • Classic Raids/Dungeons for Transmog gear • Raids will commence on set times once WoD content is activated! Most activity: 11pm-5am GM: Relics Officers: Rhondo, Simplicity, Sarahmarie Whisper anyone in guild to get an invite or ask more questions to one of our officers. *************************[A little History]************************* Back in Vanilla and Burning Crusade guilds were a group of people that you actually knew, and enjoyed talking to. Recently with all the changes to guilds, including perks, cash flow, and guild levels...That, was lost. For the last 4 years guilds have been a place for guild masters to mule players into making gold for them simply by being in the guild and doing something we all enjoy... questing, raids, dungeons, while they reaped all the benefits from us. Thanks to the latest patch, all that is a thing of the past! Dark Destiny is a guild that has men and women all over the ages of 21 playing and enjoying the game. We started out as friends, but as time goes by, most dont seem to want to be anywhere but here, because the attitude and friendship we develop, eventually becoming a family type environment. We all work during the day, and not many are on during the hours of 10am-8pm So we are not going to focus on that crowd of people. The late nighters, the night owls, the insomniacs, these are our kind. That doesn't mean we wont accept any day time players, I'll work on getting more activity during the day, but as a i said, focus is late night. Getting ready for WoD, we all as a whole decided to put our sights on doing heroics, some challenge mode (when we get the right players for a good make up!) and of course, Raiding. My raiding experience goes all the way back to leading Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, and even the old Onyxia encounter. To Karazhan, BWD, Firelands, Mogu'shan Vaults. Most recent raids i've led, were Heroic SoO up to Nazgrim. I am a guild master that likes to help everyone and everything. I believe in giving people a chance and learning the encounters, before deciding to replace a friend or buddy that is trying and shows progress. If you're just in a guild to get geared, then you've lost the meaning of a guild. I value my friendship over any drop. And gear myself in my own ways to help EVERYONE in the guild, not just myself. The better geared we make ourselves the easier it will be for the GUILD to face encounters. The more we learn about the encounters from videos/out of guild experience, the more we can offer when the guild does it as a team. Maybe a piece will drop that upgrades then. But i've always enjoyed hearing those gasps of air when a boss goes down as a guild. Garrosh-US has been my home since 2009 and I will continue being here, because it's my home for MY horde and... my friends/family. Thank you for reading and listening to me, and hope you join us. -Relics GM of <Dark Destiny> ************************************** Relics0 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 incompatilble since last tuesday's patch how long before this incompatible issue will be resolvedHungsome0 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 Christian Knights Guild we are a newly formed guild most of us in the guild are Christians but we also accept non christians into are guild, so join us for some raids, dungeons, and general help in wowZyleta0 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 [H] Hand of Fate is recruiting! :-) Hello, [H] (Horde Guild) Hand of Fate is recruiting. We are recruiting all levels and classes at this time! Things the guild will do or are currently doing as we increase our ranks!: Run classic dungeons and raids for personal and guild achievements! Allow guild repairs for all members! Help one another out as needed anywhere in-game! Other fun guild stuff like raffles once per month for a special reward! If anyone is interested in joining the guild please apply at http://hof.invisionzone.com/ Please note the site will be offline for scheduled maintenance on October, 22nd, 2014 from 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Pacific Time, As we transition into a .com domain for our guild website! Thank-you for your consideration! Korlastus [The Insane]Korlastus0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 15, 2014 [H][PvE+PvP] <Final Hour> is now recruiting! Welcome to the Final Hour recruitment thread! We have experienced leaders for both Raids and RBG teams/Arena teams. With the guild leveling system gone, it is time for people to choose guilds that actually enjoy being in again, with the people they enjoy playing with. Final Hour is a guild that is focused on every aspect of the game and takes a casual approach on everything, Normal mode raids will begin in WoD with whoever is interested. RBGs/Arenas will also be set up for whatever the PvP crowd wants to do. We are currently recruiting members for the following: PvE Currently we are in a recruitment stage so gearing up and running raids is not a priority until WoD. We want all classes and all specs to join us, as well as anyone at any kind of experience. Never raided before but feel like you could probably do well? Were the guild for you. I will personally help you maximize your damage/healing/tanking whatever it may be. As well as the officers. Raiding Times are not set yet, waiting to gather members first. PvP That's right, Final Hour also wants to recruit avid PvP players for RBG's and Arenas. Same thing goes for the PvE portion, if you feel you are skilled enough, come our way and we will do whatever we can to help you. All classes are currently welcome for RBG right now as well. As we are a new guild, there are still things in the works that I am slowly taking care of. Contact me in game if you want. My BTag is Epitaxy#1293 . I'll add you when I'm around.Jarnaby0 Oct 15, 2014
Oct 15, 2014 SoO Edit: Thought I wouldn't have had as much time as I had to get the heirloom due to rl stuff, so I kinda jumped to purchase too soon. Don't need it anymore. :)Kujaroth0 Oct 15, 2014
Oct 12, 2014 (A) LFG Looking for a casual mature raiding guild that plays around 9pm-12 est. I'm 35 with family but love to play and have fun with other mature players. ThanksSiggyx3 Oct 12, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 [H] Garrosh Rated Battlegrounds Team Looking at forming an all Horde Garrosh RBG team consisting of following composition: - 1 Mage (Frost) - 1 Druid (Boomy) or Lock (Destruction) or Spriest - 1 Hunter - 1 Rogue - 1 Warrior - 1 DK (Frost/Blood) - 1 Paladin (Ret) - 1 Resto Shaman - 1 Holy Paladin - 1 Disc Priest Players must have: - Minimum ilvl of 540 PvP Gear - Properly Gemmed & Enchanted for optimal Min/Max - Ability to use VOiP Applications such as Skype, Vent, Etc. - PvP Achievements such as 100000 Honorable Kills would be nice to show experience, but will take minimum of 30% PvP Achievements completed in it's place Once a group is formed: - Will run minimum of 2 non-rated battlegrounds to see how our group functions and will adjust accordingly - If there is a time conflict with your guild's raid schedule and you can not return, you will be replaced. - Plan on running these RBGs 6PM Server until 8PM Server, on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Giving people ample time to prepare for their raiding. If you are interested, please drop me your btag here and/or add me SuarkAttack#1210 and don't forget to leave a note as to why you're adding me.Auntjemima3 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 5, 2014 server issues. i seem unable to login into the server. the server says its up but i cant log into it. i can log into other servers just fine but i play on this one with my gf. whats wrong here?Sonkakerot0 Oct 5, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 WTB CandyKitten kit. : DONE!: Wtb a candy Kitten Alchy Profession kit. Send me a in game mail on how much you charge for this Candykitten. Ty. Or just put the price here in the forum's :)Dazovits8 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 1, 2014 sky shard farming ....question Hi I been farming sky shards and of course i am aware it takes time and they don't come easy . i have 6 so far .But then it stopped its been over a week now .Is this a normal thing to have happen ?did i get lucky on the first six ? or could there be something possibly wrong maybe bugged or something .Please forgive my me if am being a knoob i am new to this grinding your brains out .Thank you a head of time for any advice you may have . dark carnageDarkcarnage2 Oct 1, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Your master is coming... Do not worry friends, your saviour is coming. To Garrosh!Kobelöl6 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Sky Crystal for Alani mount Hi Garrosh, I recently got all 10 shards to make a crystal, am looking to sell the kill. Have read various reports about price and have settled on 50k obo. There are warnings for scamming and being scammed. I have no wish to see either happen. I'll invite you to a group, open trade and show you I have it to use. You'll pay me up front, at that time I will make you group leader and you can set master loot if you wish. I'll tag Alani and help you kill it, then you loot the mount. Please contact me in game with serious offers, any trolls or low ballers will be ignored. Thanks and have a great day!Miralda2 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 WTB 25 man SoO run As the title states, I dont even need it to be heroic mode. Just looking for a geared guild to run me through SoO and let me have the loot drops I want. I have gold and will pay the price.Lawlerblades1 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 17, 2014 Challenge Mode Gold Carry I haven't played in a long while because I was taking a break from the game. A lack of guildies and friends no longer playing sucked the fun social aspect of the game out. I wanted to do this legit but a lack of interest from skilled players and the fact I haven't played in months means it is now time to do this so I can get the Warlock transmog. I am looking for a challenge mode carry before challenge modes are taken out. I am an experienced end game raider. We were 14/14 Normal SoO before people left. So, I am not a total scrub carry. Please reply and message me in game (#Phaze1274) if you are interested in carrying me. Thanks!Esteedee0 Sep 17, 2014
Sep 17, 2014 <H><GrimmHaven>PVE Raiding Guild Guild Name: GrimmHaven Faction: Horde Realm (US/EU): US Realm Type: PVE Server Name: Garrosh Progression: Forming For WOD Contacts: Iamgroot-Garrosh {Sylis#1661} About us <GrimmHaven> is a fairly new guild that is planning to be hardcore raiding guild on Garrosh. We are recruiting dedicated players to fill up our current 10-Man and 25-man core group. Planning on relaxing and getting to know each other's play styles and personality before the release of WOD. At which point everything will become balls to the wall to make our mark on Garrosh. Raid Schedule To be announced once formed and chosen. Basic Requirements -Must be over the age of 18 -Must be exceptional at your class and spec. -Attend 85%+ of our scheduled raid days and give notice in advance if you can't attend {once days are decided}. -Have a positive attitude towards pushing progression. It is progression, and we will wipe. -Be able to handle constructive criticism as nobody is perfect and their is always room to learn and grow. -Enjoy yourself! We are serious in progression and raiding, but that does not mean we can't have fun at the same time. Recruitment Needs OPEN We currently have open spots for all spec/classes ! All classes are more than welcome to apply and trial with us especially with Warlords only months away! Thank you!Iamgroot5 Sep 17, 2014