Garrosh

Nov 13, 2014 New Player thinking of transferring here Hello, I am new to WoW and originally got placed on a Central server so I am looking for an EST server to join. I've seen a lot of people complain about this server on the forums but I'm looking for a place I can actually learn the game. I have a genuine interest in becoming a better player and learning to raid. Please let me know if that would be possible here. Thanks in advance.Aldoric2 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 (A) LFG, for tonights launch Hello! I was hoping to join someone on a low pop server to quest :)Margok0 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 7, 2014 [Horde] Looking for a new home So I'm one of probably many people who is looking at coming back for the new expansion. If that means a complete re-roll I'm absolutely fine with that. I don't mind playing/leveling whatever class, role, and professions are needed to fill gaps in rosters assuming the guild is a good fit. What I'd love to find is a guild that fits some if not all of the following: No random invites or blind invite spam to fill ranks Is active, but doesn't need to maintain 100+ members to make that claim Either currently raids, or plans to raid casually Has a sane, working/class friendly ET schedule (Friday/Sat nights till whenever, weeknights no later than 11p) No experience requirements, but wants people who are willing to learn and, eventually, play at a high'ish skill level Takes time to get to know members and recruits people who prefer to run together rather than use LFG/LFR Focus is on the members and they're enjoyment of the game, achievements and progression come second Has leadership that is not afraid to deal swiftly with problems and drama in-house . Does anyone know of anything here on Garrosh (or elsewhere) that fits the bill? If not, and if there is enough interest, I've got no problem throwing down a toon somewhere and starting something along these lines myself.Wojtek1 Nov 7, 2014
Nov 7, 2014 H Garrosh Kill Hey guys, im after a garrosh kill on this here warrior, to try and get my hands on a boa shield. I am willing to pay up too 5k gold for the kill. Being from Australia and Garrosh being a US based server, times may be a little weird for us both. But im sure something can be sorted. Please send me in game mail, reply here to get in contact with me to sort out times and dates Thank you in advance.Gundhi3 Nov 7, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 [H] WTB Garrosh Heirloom Kills(3) I want to buy 3 Garrosh Heirloom Kills, on 3 different toons. I am willing to pay 5000g each toon. No one responds on trade chat. Please reply here and we can work out the details.Skullbanner3 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 <Rebellion> Last-minute MoP Garrosh Sales Heroic Garrosh Carry (Guaranteed Heirloom on your first kill): 5,000 gold! Mythic Garrosh Carry (guaranteed Mythic BoA & Kor'kron Juggernaut Mount): 300k gold! Please contact me in-game or add me to btag @ Synth#1971Javvoz1 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 <A> Lightbringer- The Fallen Renegades LFM We are recruiting for Raiders for WoD we are not hardcore (except when it comes to your commitment), however we do want to have fun. We are a laid back guild just looking for people who want to play the game for what it is a game and not like it is life and death. We are looking for people who want to help out and possibly move up in ranks to make our guild a place to call home! We are in need of 1 healer (Monk, Shaman, or Preist), 2 tanks, and 1 Ranged dps if you want to have fun put back into your play then look no further. Come talk to me Yesabella , Bourbons or Gatorz, & Zincsausier. Our raiding times/days will be Tue and Wed 7p server time which is like 9p CST. Looking for 1 Tank, 1 Healer, and 1 Ranged DPS You can add me to your battletag and reach me that way as well Poohbear41#1912Yesabella0 Nov 3, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 [H][PVE]<Aspect of the Wolf> Recruiting We are currently at 9 team members, all with multiple toons with golds in the Pandaria Challenge Modes. We would like to get to 15 team members. Tanks and healers are covered, we need just a few more select DPS. Looking for : Mage, Warlock, Warrior, and Rogue to round out what we currently have, or any class that you feel you can rock with a good attitude and positive encouragement towards others.. What are we like? Looking for players that are interested in the new expansion challenge modes and then on to raiding. We are not hardcore players nor will be be following a hardcore schedule. But we do believe that challenge modes will properly prepare a team to come together for very successful raiding and good times on a more flexible schedule. What are our plans? Once we have leveled to 100 and we are able, we will be running 2-3 times per week for challenge modes, 2 hours per meetup, starting around 8:30 pm server, as flexible as needed. Challenge modes drop LFR level gear and with the team building we would consider starting to raid at Normal difficulty and then on to Heroic, we might get to mythic if we still have time and get a solid 20 members. All members are mature and the leadership believes in integrity, encouragement and great communication as just a few of the qualities of our guildmates. We would love meet any players that this seems like a good fit for them. For more information, visit our website at http://aspectofthewolf.enjin.com/homeCyraktokken0 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 Transmog Weapon/Shield Im looking for a Sword if possible, and a shield to match this gear --> http://wowroleplaygear.com/2011/09/08/earthen-sets/Vyon1 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 [H] Dark Destiny is recruiting Late Nighters! Greeting friends, [H]<Dark Destiny> We're a late night social guild. Ever get home and the raid or dungeon groups are done with? Well, join us! We all work and understand that feeling. Raids and Dungeons are something we enjoy doing. Busy hours: 11pm-5am Guild Name:<Dark Destiny> Guild Type: Late Night Levels accepted: Any Classes accepted: Any Objectives: • Dungeons/Heroics • Challenge Modes • Raiding • Socializing What can Dark Destiny provide: • An environment that you actually enjoy • Help in any content be it quest or dungeon • Guild repairs for guild raids/dungeons • Classic Raids/Dungeons for Transmog gear • Raids will commence on set times once WoD content is activated! Most activity: 11pm-5am GM: Relics Officers: Rhondo, Simplicity, Sarahmarie Whisper anyone in guild to get an invite or ask more questions to one of our officers. *************************[A little History]************************* Back in Vanilla and Burning Crusade guilds were a group of people that you actually knew, and enjoyed talking to. Recently with all the changes to guilds, including perks, cash flow, and guild levels...That, was lost. For the last 4 years guilds have been a place for guild masters to mule players into making gold for them simply by being in the guild and doing something we all enjoy... questing, raids, dungeons, while they reaped all the benefits from us. Thanks to the latest patch, all that is a thing of the past! Dark Destiny is a guild that has men and women all over the ages of 21 playing and enjoying the game. We started out as friends, but as time goes by, most dont seem to want to be anywhere but here, because the attitude and friendship we develop, eventually becoming a family type environment. We all work during the day, and not many are on during the hours of 10am-8pm So we are not going to focus on that crowd of people. The late nighters, the night owls, the insomniacs, these are our kind. That doesn't mean we wont accept any day time players, I'll work on getting more activity during the day, but as a i said, focus is late night. Getting ready for WoD, we all as a whole decided to put our sights on doing heroics, some challenge mode (when we get the right players for a good make up!) and of course, Raiding. My raiding experience goes all the way back to leading Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, and even the old Onyxia encounter. To Karazhan, BWD, Firelands, Mogu'shan Vaults. Most recent raids i've led, were Heroic SoO up to Nazgrim. I am a guild master that likes to help everyone and everything. I believe in giving people a chance and learning the encounters, before deciding to replace a friend or buddy that is trying and shows progress. If you're just in a guild to get geared, then you've lost the meaning of a guild. I value my friendship over any drop. And gear myself in my own ways to help EVERYONE in the guild, not just myself. The better geared we make ourselves the easier it will be for the GUILD to face encounters. The more we learn about the encounters from videos/out of guild experience, the more we can offer when the guild does it as a team. Maybe a piece will drop that upgrades then. But i've always enjoyed hearing those gasps of air when a boss goes down as a guild. Garrosh-US has been my home since 2009 and I will continue being here, because it's my home for MY horde and... my friends/family. Thank you for reading and listening to me, and hope you join us. -Relics GM of <Dark Destiny> ************************************** Relics0 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 incompatilble since last tuesday's patch how long before this incompatible issue will be resolvedHungsome0 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 Christian Knights Guild we are a newly formed guild most of us in the guild are Christians but we also accept non christians into are guild, so join us for some raids, dungeons, and general help in wowZyleta0 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 [H] Hand of Fate is recruiting! :-) Hello, [H] (Horde Guild) Hand of Fate is recruiting. We are recruiting all levels and classes at this time! Things the guild will do or are currently doing as we increase our ranks!: Run classic dungeons and raids for personal and guild achievements! Allow guild repairs for all members! Help one another out as needed anywhere in-game! Other fun guild stuff like raffles once per month for a special reward! If anyone is interested in joining the guild please apply at http://hof.invisionzone.com/ Please note the site will be offline for scheduled maintenance on October, 22nd, 2014 from 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Pacific Time, As we transition into a .com domain for our guild website! Thank-you for your consideration! Korlastus [The Insane]Korlastus0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 15, 2014 [H][PvE+PvP] <Final Hour> is now recruiting! Welcome to the Final Hour recruitment thread! We have experienced leaders for both Raids and RBG teams/Arena teams. With the guild leveling system gone, it is time for people to choose guilds that actually enjoy being in again, with the people they enjoy playing with. Final Hour is a guild that is focused on every aspect of the game and takes a casual approach on everything, Normal mode raids will begin in WoD with whoever is interested. RBGs/Arenas will also be set up for whatever the PvP crowd wants to do. We are currently recruiting members for the following: PvE Currently we are in a recruitment stage so gearing up and running raids is not a priority until WoD. We want all classes and all specs to join us, as well as anyone at any kind of experience. Never raided before but feel like you could probably do well? Were the guild for you. I will personally help you maximize your damage/healing/tanking whatever it may be. As well as the officers. Raiding Times are not set yet, waiting to gather members first. PvP That's right, Final Hour also wants to recruit avid PvP players for RBG's and Arenas. Same thing goes for the PvE portion, if you feel you are skilled enough, come our way and we will do whatever we can to help you. All classes are currently welcome for RBG right now as well. As we are a new guild, there are still things in the works that I am slowly taking care of. Contact me in game if you want. My BTag is Epitaxy#1293 . I'll add you when I'm around.Jarnaby0 Oct 15, 2014
Oct 15, 2014 SoO Edit: Thought I wouldn't have had as much time as I had to get the heirloom due to rl stuff, so I kinda jumped to purchase too soon. Don't need it anymore. :)Kujaroth0 Oct 15, 2014
Oct 12, 2014 (A) LFG Looking for a casual mature raiding guild that plays around 9pm-12 est. I'm 35 with family but love to play and have fun with other mature players. ThanksSiggyx3 Oct 12, 2014
Oct 7, 2014 [H] Garrosh Rated Battlegrounds Team Looking at forming an all Horde Garrosh RBG team consisting of following composition: - 1 Mage (Frost) - 1 Druid (Boomy) or Lock (Destruction) or Spriest - 1 Hunter - 1 Rogue - 1 Warrior - 1 DK (Frost/Blood) - 1 Paladin (Ret) - 1 Resto Shaman - 1 Holy Paladin - 1 Disc Priest Players must have: - Minimum ilvl of 540 PvP Gear - Properly Gemmed & Enchanted for optimal Min/Max - Ability to use VOiP Applications such as Skype, Vent, Etc. - PvP Achievements such as 100000 Honorable Kills would be nice to show experience, but will take minimum of 30% PvP Achievements completed in it's place Once a group is formed: - Will run minimum of 2 non-rated battlegrounds to see how our group functions and will adjust accordingly - If there is a time conflict with your guild's raid schedule and you can not return, you will be replaced. - Plan on running these RBGs 6PM Server until 8PM Server, on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Giving people ample time to prepare for their raiding. If you are interested, please drop me your btag here and/or add me SuarkAttack#1210 and don't forget to leave a note as to why you're adding me.Auntjemima3 Oct 7, 2014
Oct 5, 2014 server issues. i seem unable to login into the server. the server says its up but i cant log into it. i can log into other servers just fine but i play on this one with my gf. whats wrong here?Sonkakerot0 Oct 5, 2014
Oct 3, 2014 WTB CandyKitten kit. : DONE!: Wtb a candy Kitten Alchy Profession kit. Send me a in game mail on how much you charge for this Candykitten. Ty. Or just put the price here in the forum's :)Dazovits8 Oct 3, 2014
Oct 1, 2014 sky shard farming ....question Hi I been farming sky shards and of course i am aware it takes time and they don't come easy . i have 6 so far .But then it stopped its been over a week now .Is this a normal thing to have happen ?did i get lucky on the first six ? or could there be something possibly wrong maybe bugged or something .Please forgive my me if am being a knoob i am new to this grinding your brains out .Thank you a head of time for any advice you may have . dark carnageDarkcarnage2 Oct 1, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Your master is coming... Do not worry friends, your saviour is coming. To Garrosh!Kobelöl6 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Sky Crystal for Alani mount Hi Garrosh, I recently got all 10 shards to make a crystal, am looking to sell the kill. Have read various reports about price and have settled on 50k obo. There are warnings for scamming and being scammed. I have no wish to see either happen. I'll invite you to a group, open trade and show you I have it to use. You'll pay me up front, at that time I will make you group leader and you can set master loot if you wish. I'll tag Alani and help you kill it, then you loot the mount. Please contact me in game with serious offers, any trolls or low ballers will be ignored. Thanks and have a great day!Miralda2 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 WTB 25 man SoO run As the title states, I dont even need it to be heroic mode. Just looking for a geared guild to run me through SoO and let me have the loot drops I want. I have gold and will pay the price.Lawlerblades1 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 17, 2014 Challenge Mode Gold Carry I haven't played in a long while because I was taking a break from the game. A lack of guildies and friends no longer playing sucked the fun social aspect of the game out. I wanted to do this legit but a lack of interest from skilled players and the fact I haven't played in months means it is now time to do this so I can get the Warlock transmog. I am looking for a challenge mode carry before challenge modes are taken out. I am an experienced end game raider. We were 14/14 Normal SoO before people left. So, I am not a total scrub carry. Please reply and message me in game (#Phaze1274) if you are interested in carrying me. Thanks!Esteedee0 Sep 17, 2014
Sep 17, 2014 <H><GrimmHaven>PVE Raiding Guild Guild Name: GrimmHaven Faction: Horde Realm (US/EU): US Realm Type: PVE Server Name: Garrosh Progression: Forming For WOD Contacts: Iamgroot-Garrosh {Sylis#1661} About us <GrimmHaven> is a fairly new guild that is planning to be hardcore raiding guild on Garrosh. We are recruiting dedicated players to fill up our current 10-Man and 25-man core group. Planning on relaxing and getting to know each other's play styles and personality before the release of WOD. At which point everything will become balls to the wall to make our mark on Garrosh. Raid Schedule To be announced once formed and chosen. Basic Requirements -Must be over the age of 18 -Must be exceptional at your class and spec. -Attend 85%+ of our scheduled raid days and give notice in advance if you can't attend {once days are decided}. -Have a positive attitude towards pushing progression. It is progression, and we will wipe. -Be able to handle constructive criticism as nobody is perfect and their is always room to learn and grow. -Enjoy yourself! We are serious in progression and raiding, but that does not mean we can't have fun at the same time. Recruitment Needs OPEN We currently have open spots for all spec/classes ! All classes are more than welcome to apply and trial with us especially with Warlords only months away! Thank you!Iamgroot5 Sep 17, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 Selling Alani Mount I got a Skycrystal ready to go. The sale goes like this: - You will open trade and I'll put in the sky crystal for proof. - You pay up front. (Open a ticket if I 'scam' you, although I won't) - We group up, and you get master looter. - I cast the crystal on Alani and I help you kill her. - You get the http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/90655 Send me an ingame mail if you are interested with offers.Vrixis9 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 Are you New, Or looking for a change? Howdy all. I have been playing since 2005 and just recently deleted all my Level 90's. Crazy I know. I found myself in a guild, leveling toons to make the leader happy, honestly it turned into a job and not a fun game. So I want to try something new. At this moment I'm level 13, (Hoping to get to 15 tonight 8/4/14) I was wondering if there was any interested folks out there that would want to make a New guild with me. This would not be just like all the others. First I would hope you are mature, family orientated, Work Full time, and most of all Want to have fun. I would love to find a Tank, Healer and a couple DPS around level 15 or so that would like to be Founders of the guild. here's my plan: Small Guild to start 5-15 folks. Run dungeons to level and learn each others play styles. Once we get to 90, what I would like to do is start with 10 Man Normal, work to Heroic, then start to look for more folks to join up. During Wath I was a GM of a small guild that started much this same way, we started rocking the raid scene and got to the top 10 of the guilds on the server.. Then we grew and we grew to fast, had a lot of in fighting over pixels and I stopped it all. I'm willing to try again. Most all of my friends quit playing, and i'm looking to meet some new family type folks (Husband / Wives, Parents / Kid type of people that can't make all the crazy times for raids 9pm - 2am time slots and can't dedicate 50 hours a week to the game. What do you say? If you have any interest in this please send me an in game mail (To: Jinzal) Thank you for your time.Jinzal2 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Lf Bloodtusk Shoulderpads Bloodtusk Shoulderpads is a random drop from Isle of Thunder and ToT. If anyone comes across it or has it lying around, I will gladly buy it from you. :)Dracon0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 6, 2014 level 25 guild for sell Looking to sell guild with 7 tab and lot of mop stuff in the bank ..7 tabs .looking for best offers ..jáni#1555Myyse0 Sep 6, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 Lets wargames I was in a random BG with this !@#$ter named Gromx from this realm. All he did was talk %^-*. I wanna wargames this !@#$% and roll him. Hit me up boi at Rekt#1556.Trapgodx2 Sep 5, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 WTB 9/9 CM Gold Hey! just want to know if there any legit groups out there willing to carry a rouge! If so just add may tag XxDelfonzoxX#1703Suprize2 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 H <Cobra Kai> Recruiting <Cobra Kai> is now openly recruiting new members to expand our ranks and level our guild in preperation for the upcoming WOD expansion. We're specifically targeting lower level players to grow with our guild, but also accepting all levels and classes looking for a guild. And with MOP winding down, this will be your chance to level with a new guild, instead of trying to find room in an already established guild. We are currently offering the following: - Guild Bank (6 TABS) * Certain Restrictions Apply * - Guild Repairs - Guild Tabard - A Fun Adult-Friendly Environment Once established, we will be offering VOIP server, Guild Website and daily/weekly PVE/PVP Events, including Raids, RBGs and Arenas. If interested, please contact me here or via in-game mail/message for an invite. We also will be periodically sending out recruitment spam messages to guildless people, so feel free to accept those invites. We will be closing recruitment when the guild reaches Level 25. We're all about quality, not quantity! /cheersAuntjemima8 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 25, 2014 Hi friends How is everyoneJehjeh8 Aug 25, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 [A+H] LF Guild(s) for WoD Raiding Just as the title says, looking for a new raiding guild for the start of WoD. I bring a lot to the table in terms of versatility and experience. EXPERIENCE So here is a little bit of information on me. I started playing WoW back when I was maybe 14-15 in vanilla. I started to raid during BC doing an unhealthy amount of Karazhan. Then moved on to the harder raids but was never really that serious into raiding during BC. WotLK came and I was raid lead during every tier and cleared every tier with the optional achievements like 3 drakes (when it was hard) and Undying. (This is a new account since back then if you want to argue about the achievements I have on this account.) I also raided all through Cata and raid led during those times as well. MoP I have been on and off as I don't really like this expansion at all, but the next one seems to be awesome and exactly what I'm looking forward to. Anyway, long story short, I'm overqualified and I will be a great addition to your raid team at any role. FOR ALLIANCE Classes Available: - Priest - Shaman - Mage - Monk - (Have Free 90 for a needed class) FOR HORDE Classes Available: - Druid - Death Knight - Paladin - Warrior - Rogue - Warlock - Hunter IMPORTANT I am interested in both sides offers as I will be open to play both sides and possibly join multiple guilds if I can fit them into my raiding schedules. Don't be afraid to try and recruit me! I encourage it. TIME AVAILABLE I am not going to put specific times to when I'm available as I think it lowers the number of offers, just post your recruitment and if the times don't work for me then they don't work. Leave a post in this thread or contact me in-game at Epitaxy#1293.Ordokk0 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 Rebellion Birthday Giveaway! ********************************************************** Update: the stream will be happening at 8:30pm EST this Sunday! If you'd like to view the /rolling for the winners, be sure to check it out! twitch.tv/fluxlolz ********************************************************** http://rebellion-guild.com/ July 27th will mark one year as a guild for Rebellion on our new home of Garrosh. It's been a great year, and Garrosh has been a great home to us, and we've met lots of cool people here. In honor of our upcoming anniversary, Rebellion will be hosting a giveaway contest! Anyone with a level 90 horde character on the Garrosh server is able to enter! Simply reply to this thread with your battletag! Your name will be listed on a spreadsheet (located at the bottom of this post) Each entry will be given a number on the spreadsheet. On Sunday July 27th I will do a livestream of the /roll to determine the winners! Here are the prizes! --------------------------------------------- Prizes!! 1st Place: A full 14/14H Siege of Orgrimmar clear. Any loot that drops that you want is yours (the only exclusion being heroic WF gear that raiders need for their main specs, but this is very much the exception, not the rule). You'll also receive a full 9/9 gold challenge mode carry. 2nd Place: A full 9/9 gold challenge mode carry and a Heroic Garrosh mount! 3rd Place: A full 9/9 gold challenge mode carry! --------------------------------------------- Note! Our raid times are 9:30pm-1:30am EST. We raid on Tuesday and for a little bit on Wednesday sometimes. If you win first or second prize you must be prepared to attend our raids at these times! Best of luck to everyone! --------------------------------------------- Link to the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i-tXKiZHT22TH83xgy02nQH23T991NDvIeQnP7BSQE4/edit#gid=0 Stream Link: http://www.twitch.tv/fluxlolz ********************************************************** Update: the stream will be happening at 8:30pm EST this Sunday! If you'd like to view the /rolling for the winners, be sure to check it out! twitch.tv/fluxlolz **********************************************************Javvo123 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 4, 2014 <Midnight Mayhem> Is Recruiting! Midnight Mayhem is currently recruiting for 10m SoO Slots. Also Looking to start a B Raid Team and Alts to fill in. Need all please send in game mail to Rabagast (GM)Rabagast0 Aug 4, 2014
Aug 3, 2014 WTB Normal Garrosh kill.. as the title states I am just looking for a normal 10/25 garrosh kill. PM/Mail in game with your guilds price.Vrixis0 Aug 3, 2014
Jul 31, 2014 H<Horde Asylum> New Guild for Progression Hello, I am currently seeking members for my progression raiding of SoO. This is currently a new guild with a active GM. As soon as I can get the raiders that I need, raiding will commence. Starting with FLEX then moving into Normal. If you are interested, look me up in game for an invite or questions. Thank you for your time and patience.Lococazador0 Jul 31, 2014
Jul 29, 2014 Returning player looking for friendly guild Hi im returning to the game to get ready for WoD. I haven't played WOW religiously since Lich king "played for about a month or two in cata/MoP. I'm starting over on a Brand new Ally human warrior on Garrosh Server. i'm just looking for a Guild that has a friendly group of ppl to make friend and to actually talk to. MSG me on Here !Euangelos2 Jul 29, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 568 Destro Lock WTB LOOM WEP for WoD I am interested in buying a 10 man reg clear or just A Garry Kill so I can coin for a Loom. I know Rebellion is selling H Modes but I don't have 200k or 300k I have more like 100k and can't spend all of it. My ID is ProfPolish#1350 gimme a shoutMiralda0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 looking for a pvp guild on garrosh old guild I was in seems to be gone .............. haven't played for a couple of years now but looking for a pvp guildAmeghaegh1 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 merg ive been looking but unable to find info if our srvr was mergd with another. if you know or any have any info with links please post ty.Scracky2 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 <Certified Organic> is recruiting! We are a small, level 25 raiding guild that is looking to get a core 10 man progression group, as well as a second, non-progression group for alts and other who don't make the core team. we're currently 4/14 in normals. Recruitment goes as follows: Core team Tank - open (non warrior) Melee DPS - open (monk, rogue) Ranged DPS - open (Mage) Healers - closed Group Two Tank - open (all) Melee DPS - open (all) Ranged DPS - open (all) Healers - open (all) If interested in either group, please add Jish24#1645 to your friends list, and shoot me an whisper. If im not on, simply send an in-game mail. Thanks!Ferrim1 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Wednesday Thursday raid team In anticipation of mythic raiding [A]< Darkness Within>’s weeknight raid team 14/14 (N) is currently recruiting healers and DPS of all kinds for Warlords of Draenor. Currently we are running one weekday 10 man; however, we are looking for people to become kith and kin for mythic raiding. With a new expansion people change mains so at this stage anything is open. We are interested in the player more so than the toon. And yes, Virginia, your friends are welcome too! Darkness Within was founded in 2008 on the US Kirin Tor server: now on US Aerie Peak server as of May 2014. We raid Sunday through Thursday from 10:00PM until 1:00 am (PST). Our group thrives on cooperation and competition, while working towards common goals. You must be 18 or older. To read about us, apply directly or see additional raids and times http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ Contact Information: Greymatter - Weekday Raid Leader (Greymatter#1883) Quarky - Weekend Raid Leader (Quarky#1867) Alexiya - Officer (Lizzy#1553) Durly - Recruitment (Durlock#2850) Setlo - GM (Setlo#1250) We look forward to hearing from you.Greamatter0 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 12, 2014 554 holy pally lf weekend raiding guild 554 holy pally lf weekend raiding guild alliance sideFudin0 Jul 12, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 538 Prideful Disc priest LF PVP guild. Im looking for a home for my priest on Garrosh. Just started playing again after 6 months. Hit 90 about a week ago. 538 ilvl. Near full prideful (short 6 pieces but have grievous for those slots). Current spec is Disc, havent done anything with Holy since Ive been back. Im usually on every morning (east coast U.S.) from about 7am to 3pm. I have very little interest in PVE content at the moment altho I do have experience with all SoO fights in LFR and about half of them in flex. Mainly looking for a semi consistent group of ppl to group up with to do some BG's/arenas. Pst me in game on NohealsfojooSoulberserk0 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 5, 2014 Warlock looking for a guild. Hi I am a 548 Warlock currently, and I am looking for a guild who could fill one or more of these needs for me. A) Making serious attempts at Normal mode, and pushing for Garrosh, as I am in need of my Norm Garrosh kill achievement. B) Starts and completes flex 4 every week C) Has already beaten Garrosh norm, but is taking him down each week and would be able to bring me once I'm geared up enough to do enough dps. Thanks for your time and if you have a guild that does things like this, please let me know.Gnork0 Jul 5, 2014
Jul 3, 2014 Buying Penate's Penance-Procuring Pistol http://www.wowhead.com/item=87477/penates-penance-procuring-pistol I'm interested in buying this gun. Paying 6k. If anyone happens to have one please contact me in game.Apristine0 Jul 3, 2014
Jul 3, 2014 UI/HUD Hello all, I was wondering if anyone could suggest a solid new UI/HUD addon. Preferably one where oneself and one's target's heath bars are down low towards one's CD's and such. Thank you!Afkautoshoot2 Jul 3, 2014
Jun 29, 2014 ChaoticDemons The ChaoticDemons level 25 guild is recruiting. We are a friendly leveling guild. We will not tolerate racism, die hard trolls, or disrespect toward fellow guild members. Our guild is made up of members age 25 and up. We are and always will be a family guild. If you would like more information message me in game. Thank youDeadlydarlin1 Jun 29, 2014