Hyjal

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Jun 19 Hyjal guild Listing Post your guild name and info only 1 post per guild please. my guild listing follows as an example. Remember to STICKY this topic. Name: Legion of The Axe (25) (H) Info: Adult guild we raid, PvP, do it all.looking for dedicated raiders and players of all types for core group and pvp team. We are a strong guild with lots of long time members looking to expand and fill raiding slots . Guild is 5 years old and has many members with great experience. self sustaining guild we do gem chants everything in house. Raid type: man casual progression. Contact: thrallsgrunt, soulesswitch, entizingingeyes, or any other member for an invite.Thrallsgrunt194 Jun 19
5h [H] <Mass Sudoku> Wed/Fri Recruiting for BFA Hello there! Mass Sudoku is looking to bolster its ranks going into Battle for Azeroth! We cleared 11/11 Antorus on heroic difficulty, and already have our sights set on raiding in Uldir! That being said we are looking to make the jump from Heroic to Mythic! We're a pretty relaxed group of gamers, who really enjoy playing games with each other, whether it be Warcraft or others. Overwatch, Warframe, and modded Minecraft to name a few. We also do a bit of PvP and of course, farm M+s together. We are currently looking to pick up a few more ranged DPS, however we'll consider any exceptional applicants. We raid Wed/Fri 8:00pm-11:00pm Pacific Standard Time Here's what we will expect of you; Knowledge of your class and spec, including what gear is good for you A demonstrated effort to prepare for content beforehand, watching videos, etc. Patience Come join us in smashing some bosses into dust and picking up shiny things from their entrails! If this interests you; feel free to message any of the following people when online! highlighter#11789 dankdpudding#1764 Panduh#11796 Balrog#1388 Sansu#1145Sansus4 5h
6h <Identity Crisis> Mythic Night/Heroic Day <Identity Crisis> - Hyjal Horde is recruiting for BFA! We strongly believe in bringing Guild members before PuGs and thus, We are looking for extraordinary players to fill our ranks for BFA. We have two raid teams: Day Team = Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday ~HEROIC TEAM~ 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PST (server) Night Team = Saturday and Sunday ~MYTHIC TEAM~ 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (server) (3/11 M - Antorus) (11/11H - Antorus) Both teams are in need of more battle buddies Day Team: Healer Mistweaver Monk Resto Druid Boomkin Rogue Night Team: ~Taking all classes but here are some we could really use. ~ Rogue DK Warrior Spriest Holy/Disc Priest Boomkin But all classes are strongly encouraged to contact us We also do alt runs !(server) We actively run Mythic + dungeons almost every day of the week Contact: Day Cathoir#1901 Hakillz#1646 Trav69187#1395 Sturz#21301 Night Justsomeguy#11441 mindiarogue#1157 koneko#11954Lexydin2 6h
8h [H]<Spread Eagle> recruiting for BFA :D [H][Hyjal]<Spread Eagle> are looking to fill out our roster for BFA! Raid: Tues/Thurs 7-10PST(server) We're looking for: Monks. I want a monk all up in my shiz. Need me some punchy bois Various DPS - (closed on hunters, warlocks and ferals) We are a smaller, tight knit guild. We are crude and have scared off a few people (lol), raid is 70% straight dudes flirting with each other, 20% memeing about people we've pissed off and 10% accidentally killing stuff. We are by no means hardcore or professional. I do still expect you to know your %^- from your elbow, though. We we're a heroic level guild that dabbles in mythic, 1/11M AtBT in Legion. If you're looking for super cereal mythic push, we're not for you. Hey, look at our pretty w*nky poster!: https://imgur.com/erP9QeD Hit me up on either bnet: Rhetorica#1508 - sometimes bnet requests go screwy and I don't get them, or discord is far more reliable! Rhetorica#8846 on discord.Rhetorica16 8h
11h 4/11M recruiting for BFA! In <Horde Against Humanity>, we want to balance decent (I will explain further in the post what I mean by this) Mythic progression with everyone’s in real life duties (sadly, that is a thing). More importantly though, we are a community that is a family, a place where everyone becomes true friends and we actually get to know one another. We recruit based on two major factors. Performance and personality in order to create an enjoyable environment where we also kick some bosses where the sun does not shine. Who WE are! We’re a group of people which consist of college students, working professionals, working adults with families and retired adults. We raid at a decent time so those who have work are not up too terribly late but we also start late enough for most adults with their young children tucked in ready for bed. Our members range from 18 to 64 (yes, we do have someone who plays that is 64 and he is totally a sun doesn’t shine kicker). Our group consists of a diversity of people who are caring and willing to help. We value the friendships we have made with our guildies, they are not just people we raid with or do M+ with. We chat in discord a lot, whether it is through actual voice chatting or just typing away in text channels. During non-raid days we tend to run M+, farm for old mounts/xmogs, working for old achievements or even dabble to pvp. The only way we grow as a team and a guild, is spending time together outside of raid. Some have been raiding since Vanilla and some just started in legion. Most of us have been together since Nighthold and have stuck through rough patches in order to be able to play together. The most important thing you need to know about who H.A.H. is, we’re about people. Our community. Raiding is not really about classes, gear, killing, specs or loot. Raiding is about the people you decide to continuously be around. You cannot kill a boss without the other 20-25 people standing next to you. Raid Times! "A sex comet from Neptune that plunges the Earth into eternal sexiness." -- Raid teams are named after this card in Cards Against Humanity! Sex Comet From Neptune 7-10pm PST on Wednesday and Saturday nights. Earth's Eternal Sexiness 7-10pm PST on Thursday and Saturday nights. Monday nights are our offnight for alts and socials/casuals so they can experience raiding at a more casual level. (Mondays are not required but recommended) Our Wishlist! We are currently opening recruitment to all roles and classes! Please be open to joining either team if the role you would like is filled for one team. (If you are looking at a specific team, please let us know, and we will do our best to get things sorted out!) Progression! 4/11 Mythic Antorus! What H.A.H. is Looking for! 1. Personality is of the utmost importance. We want a fun, enjoyable atmosphere who still want to kick things in the shiner! 2. With that, we do have goals to go into Mythic. We want to progress as far as humanly possible and that is up to the people who are wanting to raid but everyone needs to perform at this level. We’re happy to help and work together to bring up numbers, mechanics, addons, macros, etc. We’re willing to take good raiders we like but they must be willing to accept help and become great raiders. 3. All ages are welcome but preferably 18+ 4. You MUST respect your fellow guildies for their diversities. We all come from different backgrounds and we NEED to respect that. 5. Must respect other people’s time. We have 6 hours a week together and have busy lives, the fact everyone is willing to dedicate that is something that deserves respect. 6. We do need some indication that you are willing to put the TEAM FIRST over your ego, please show what you can do to that. Logs are acceptable. 7. If you have an ego and you know you are going to let it get the best of you, please do not attempt to join our guild. As stated we want a good environment and we will not allow toxicity to ruin that. Contacts! If we sound like a good fit for you or for you and your friends, we’d be overjoyed to talk with you! Add us on btag or discord, let’s get you in the ranks of the Horde! Shockslicer - Recruitment Officer Btag: Tylerin#1745 Discord: Shockstar#6626 Oreiya - Raid Lead "Sex Comet from Neptune" Btag: Astirrays#1997 Discord: Oreiya#7838 Noheartz - Raid Lead "Earths Eternal Sexiness" Btag: xXNoheartzXx#1708 Discord: Noheartz#2295Shöckslícer82 11h
19h Cutting Edge 2 day guild recruiting for BfA **Guild & Server:** Leviathan - Hyjal **Raid Times/Days:** Tuesday & Thursday 7-10pm pst **Current Progression:** 11/11M CE **Recruitment Contacts:** Discord: Zayva#1688 btag: Lynxabane#1231 **Wowprogress:** Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Leviathan **Requirements:** Solid attendance (90% or better is expected). Must be able to perform pre-raid prep (reading/watching strategies, food/flasks, etc). Previous Mythic raiding experience with logs and/or alts is preferred. **Needs:** Current recruitment is open for DPS and Healers. We also welcome socials.Zayva0 19h
1d [H] Hunter LF Casual Raid/Social Guild I'm looking for a casual 1-2 night raiding guild. Available between 6pm server to 10pm any day. Not really concerned too much about progression, as long as normal is cleared. Prefer a guild that can clear one difficulty in one night (after it's farm, of course) and work on progression the next, but not really hardcore about progression. I'll be honest, I don't have the patience for hardcore progression anymore. Main previously was a disc priest but I'm looking to main this hunter in BFA. I do work a job where my hours vary and if it gets busy I could be late. However, that rarely happens. I'm usually off around 5 at the latest. I've raided a lot in the past, but I pretty much quit raiding at the end of WoD during HFC and briefly raided in Legion up until Nighthold. Burnout got the best of me, which is why I am only interested in casual raiding now, but not as casual as pugging. Ideally looking for a social guild as well that enjoys doing non-raid content in our spare time. I don't PvP but having people to run dungeons, mythic+, questing, transmog, mount farming, etc, is nice. I'd click best with down to earth people and a bit of inappropriate humor sprinkled in. >< Also if your name is cool, that'd be great too! lolRyenne0 1d
1d (H) <Dont Die> LF More for BFA! <Dont Die> of Hyjal is a heroic focused guild, founded by a former hardcore raider with extensive raid experience from BWL in Vanilla to Kil’Jaeden in Burning Crusade to Heroic Deathwing in Cataclysm to Heroic Lei Shen in Mists and so on! Would you like to avoid the PuG Scene and get into a casual, friendly, and mature atmosphere? Are you looking to clear heroic content without committing insane amounts of time to raiding? Are you interested in Mythic+ dungeons? If the answer to any of these questions is yes; then I think we have a spot for you! We are looking to build a close-knit, fun-loving group that kills things and has a good time doing so without all the pressure that normally comes from raiding! We understand that there is much to do outside of WoW; family, friends, and events will not get you penalized. BfA Recruitment: Open Recruitment! We are looking to expand the roster moving forward into BfA. We will be regularly raiding, completing Mythic+ Dungeons, and casually PvPing. Raid Roster Needs We are currently recruiting 1-2 Healers (Shaman/Druid pref) and ANY DPS is welcome! If you are willing to maintain an offspec please let us know! LEGION ACCOMPLISHMENTS Antorus the Burning Throne: 11/11N and 11/11H (AoTC) Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N and 9/9H (AoTC) Nighthold: 10/10N and 10/10H (AoTC) Trial of Valor: 3/3N and 3/3H (AoTC) Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N and 7/7H (AoTC) LOOT: Personal Loot for everyone! Any loot that is not needed by raiders and can be traded will be offered up during raids. Main Spec > Off Spec for pieces that are being rolled on. SCHEDULE: Monday 6-8:30 Server Time. (8-10:30 Central) Thursday 6-8:30 Server Time. (8-10:30 Central) What is the goal? The goal is to clear current raid content on heroic before the next patch or next raid comes out. We will start in normal mode and work our way towards heroic mode. We also want to maintain a strong presence within Mythic+ dungeons to help fill any missing gear slots from raids. Guild Communication We have a Discord server for <Dont Die> that serves as our hub for information, announcements, and guild communication. This also helps us keep in contact for real life events and other things that are pertinent to raiding, dungeons, or the guild in general. What do we expect from our raiders? We expect our members to be courteous and respectful, first and foremost. Secondly, we ask that you come to the raid prepared and perform to the best of your ability and skill. While heroic modes are not extremely difficult, we do ask that you take it seriously and do not think it will be an LFR-Style situation. What should my gear be like to raid? Don’t worry! We will be gearing up together as a group heading into BfA and ilvl requirements for new recruits will be established prior to beginning raiding! The goal for ilvl will also be announced once we reach 120! We are all here to help each other and have a good time! If you think <Dont Die> is right for you, or you would like more information about my raid-leading background or just general inquiries, then please look for Wildreaver,Ilriyao in-game or add War#1291. I look forward to slaying many Legion foes together so that we <Dont Die>!Wildreaver64 1d
1d [H] (Mile Hyjal Club) LFM for Antorus and BFA <Mile Hyjal Club> on the Hyjal server is looking to recruit new blood for end game progression for the upcoming expansion. We are a very fun loving guild that likes to have fun while progressing through end game content. Our main focus is Raiding and Mythic+ but we also take casual players who need a place to call home and/or can not make all raids due to limited schedules. We also run Mythic+ dungeons A LOT on off nights and weekends. We are also saving up for an airplane that we absolutely plan to use for legitimate reasons... Server Info: Name: Hyjal Region: US Time Zone: US-Pacific Time Population: High - Majority Horde Raid Days/Times: Tuesdays: 7pm - 10pm server Thursdays: 7pm -10pm server -We also do alt runs on off nights like Sundays Needed Classes: 1 Tank (any class) 1 Healer (any class) Any Melee and Ranged DPS (Rogue in high demand) -classes that can off spec roles when needed for raids and M+ is a bonus What we look for in a player: We are a (im)mature guild and have a lot of fun and look for candidates that can roll with the punches. If you can dish them out too than that is even better! We try to provide food for everyone but you will be expected to be able to provide your own flasks and pots. Contributing to the guild bank is appreciated but not a necessity. Contact Info: Please message one of the following characters in-game or reply in this thread if you are interested in joining or have additional questions. You can also contact me via realID at Shmeagol#11794. Mavrek Kogarasu Shmeagol Zorandir Oktavia Cantmilkthose JardoMavrek38 1d
1d [H] <LökTar> Recruiting for BFA! < LökTar > (11/11H - 1/11M) Is in the process of rebuilding our core raid team for BFA. We're recruiting those that are interested in raiding, be it returning players; those that wanted to raid but never quite got to the point in legion, or anyone that's looking for a fresh start in a brand new expansion. We are by no means a hardcore guild; if anything we're pretty chilled and laid back, consisting out of a group of veteran (and new!) players who just want to down some bosses and get some fat l00ts in the process! However we do like to continue to push ourselves and always keep progressing if there is more content to progress in to- be it moving forward into mythic or bashing our heads against some high mythic+ keys; that being said, in raids we don't treat players like numbers on a meter or a class having to fill a specific role. Our top priority is to have fun while we move forward into the current content! We are also casual friendly! Raid days: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00pm to 10:00pm server (Pacific Standard Time). Optional Friday Nights at 7:00pm to 10:00pm or whenever we decide to end the night. Current Needs: - 2 Range (Hunter/Spriest/Shaman/Mage) - 1 Meele (Druid/DK/Warrior/Shaman) What we offer: -A set raiding scheduled of two nights a week (6 hours). -A chilled, non-toxic raiding environment. -Activities outside of raiding, such as but not limited to mythic +. -Progression through current content with a set goal in mind, either AoTC achievement or moving into mythic. -Understanding and reasonable patience with regards to attendance, we realize that everyone has a life outside the game. -Gems/Enchants/Flasks and accesses to the guild bank/guild repairs. What we are looking for: With legion coming to an end and a new expansion on the horizon, we are putting in the effort to rebuild our raiding team and so we're opening our doors to anyone that is interested in raiding, old or new players alike. Until BFA is released we will be running normal/heroic Antorus for those that need the gear or are hoping to switch mains, and also to see how well everyone fits together. We do have a few expectations however; -Discord, we use this during raids to communicate. You don't have to talk but you do need to listen. -Attendance and the ability to show up on time, with exceptions to those that tell us ahead of time they won't be able to make it. -Be prepared for what boss(es) we will be working on a given night by either watching videos or reading strat guides. -Elitism/Racism/Sexism/Harassment will not be tolerated. Please be respectful to your fellow raiders! If you want more information or if you have any questions feel free to contact me via battlenet: Dragonlilly#1245 or on discord: Hekari#2233 Thanks~ Other Contacts: Rasi#1419 (GM) Amuyaa#1723 (Co-GM)Hekari20 1d
1d [H] 2 Players LF Guild for BfA Hi all, 2 of us are looking for a new guild to call home leading into BfA. We came into Legion hitting the ground running with a fresh guild and eyes set on Heroic & Mythic raiding. We had a great start in EM, before our guild leader went psycho bananas and everything fell a part. We jumped around a bit with more guilds having their own fair share of drama which really burned us out...but we're excited to come back and hope to find a fun & STABLE group that could take us in. We are both in our 30s, with kids but have been playing WoW since Vanilla in the raiding scene off and on. Looking for a Heroic raiding guild who will take time doing some Warmode PVP fun as well! Mythic goals are good, but not necessary. I play Ranged DPS (multiple class options, whatever the guild needs) and he is hoping to Shammy or Pally heal but can also ranged or Melee DPS. I can raid anytime starting after 7:30pm PST, any day. I may be able to start earlier for the right group, I'd just need to make sure the wife can put the kids to bed w/ out me ;) Hit me up on BigDumbFace#11980 Thanks all!Unholypants1 1d
2d Banana Hammock looking for bananas for BFA <Banana Hammock> is a BFA social raiding & M+ guild for late night weekend raiders. Hours: 11pm-2am Saturday & Sunday Raiding Goal:  To reach AOTC each tier and to do mythic raiding if we can.  Looking for:   1 Tank (any class) 1 Healer (any class) Ranged DPS (any class) If interested in raiding or hanging out with us just message B.net:  Nox#1474, Anubismerc#1882, Radjehuty#1804 Discord: nox#2686Ørb0 2d
2d New-ish player LF a social/casual guild Hi! I've recently started playing wow again after quite a few years ago. Last time I played, I think I played for a few months before I left due to not having enough time due to family, work, etc. I recently started playing again and hope to start in playing alliance on hyjal. I'm looking for a medium sized guild that tends to be on the casual / mature / social side and enjoys doing things together. Thanks for reading!Kaycie1 2d
2d <H>2 experienced players looking for new home 2 players with loads of raiding experience looking for a new home on the horde on any server. I can bring either a blood Dk or a Warlock, the other player will bring a prot Warrior. We are relaxed players looking for good times and progression with a guild. Availability 5pm to midnight PST monday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday 5pm to 8pm PST tuesday Blood DK/Warlock Raid Experience tBC Kara - full clear Gruul - full clear Mags - full clear ZA - Full Clear Wrath Naxx 10 and 25 - Full Clear Ulduar 25 - all hard modes and clear up to yogg Trial 25 - Full Clear and 2 on heroic ICC 10 - Full Clear and 4 heroic CATA Bastion - Full Clear normal BWD - Full Clear normal Firelands - half clear DS - Full clear and half heroic Panda Mogu 10 - Full Clear Heart of Fear 10 - Full Clear Terrace 10 - Full Clear SOO - Full Clear 10 normal and heroic WoD Highmail - AOTC BRF - full clear normal and clear heroic except furnace and blackhand HFC - AOTC Legion Nightmare - AOTC ToV - AOTC Nighthold - AOTC and 3 mythic Tomb - AOTC Antorus - AOTC and 2 mythic Warrior raid experience TBC Kara - full clear Gruul - full clear Mags - full clear Ssc - full clear Tempest keep - full clear Black temple - full clear Hyjal - full clear Sunwell - full clear Wrath Naxx - full clear 10 and 25 Ulduar - full clear besides yogg Totc - full clear and 2 bosses on heroic Icc - full clear and 4 bosses on heroicXuhla5 2d
2d 969 disc/holy &970 resto sh LF raiding guild Hello just posting here looking for a raiding guild. im in pacific standard time but have toons in EST and CST servers. I have a full time job that ends at 5 pm PST i usually pug heroics and have AOTC. i don't have any mythic raiding experience but i am willing to learn and its something i want to get into especially for BFA. i usually heal but i am willing to be ranged dps if need be. willing to transfer servers or factions to a PST server bnet...Humano#1728 discord... Cascada#1322 my logs my resto shaman https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/whisperwind/cascadevip my disc/holy priest (recently switched to maining priest for the time being) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/cascadavegan thank you!Cascadavegan3 2d
2d Returning Player Looking to Raid for BFA! Old player, just re subbed, returning to game for BFA after a few year’s break. Anyone from Velkyn Sol or Nephilim around? Looking to get back into raiding as well. So if any guilds are looking for a former experienced raiding healer who just needs to get reacquainted with the game? Also have a Resto Druid I can play as equally well as this Shaman.Langoor2 2d
2d <Identity Crisis> Hyjal-Horde [H-Hyjal-US] <Identity Crisis> Recruiting for BFA! Who we are: One Guild - Two Raid Teams Heroic Team <Day Team> Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PST (server) Mythic Team <Night Team> Saturday, and Sunday, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (server) • We run an (optional but strongly encouraged) off-night raid to help get raid members geared on Thursday night 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. • We actively run Mythic + • We are looking to run RBG’s on off-nights. What we are looking for: Extraordinary, competent, and serious players to fill our ranks for Heroic and Mythic teams. All classes are strongly encouraged to contact us. Mythic Team Needs • Rogue • DH • Resto Shaman (High Demand) • Warrior • Holy/Disc Priest (High Demand) • Boomkin • Mage Heroic Team Needs • Healing class • MW Monk • Resto Druid • Boomkin • Rogue What We Expect from You: • KNOW YOUR CLASS • Watch raid videos and be familiar with the fights. • Ask questions • Show up for raids 15 minutes early, we pull at start time. • Be prepared with flasks, food, and potions. • Be flexible, raids may run overtime (very rarely) • Have a good time Contact Day Hakillz#1646 Trav69187#1395 Night Justsomeguy#11441 mindiarogue#1157 Jargo#1119Amicia27 2d
2d <Classy>[H] - BfA recruitment! Classy -- Catering to Casuals Since 2010! Hello! Classy is looking to recruit new members for heroic focused casual raiding for Battle for Azeroth. For us, that's always been doing content and getting loot in a friendly, helpful environment and relaxed pace; it's intended to be stress-free. Real life matters always come first, so we maintain a reasonable attitude about any work/school/family you may have. We are currently 11/11 in R + H Antorus. Raiding from now through Battle for Azeroth will be comprised of "fun runs" such as achievements, alt normal, old raid achievement runs, PVP nights, etc. Raiding in Battle for Azeroth is scheduled to begin September 19th. If that sounds good to you, read on! RAID INFO Difficulty: We begin with normal mode – focusing on having it comfortably on farm. Once we clear normal mode we will then advance to Heroic. But not a second before every member is properly geared for said difficulty! Thank you for your understanding! https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Classy Progression Raid Times – Currently, raid times are Wednesday and Sunday 6:30 - 9:30 pm. All times are server time (Pacific). Personal loot is the only available loot method in Battle for Azeroth. (which is what we already used!) Members are encouraged to trade pieces they don't need with other raiders via MS/OS loot rolls. Anyone interested in raiding should have a DPS spec! We currently have a core raid team but are always looking for players with great attitudes and an interest in growing with a team. Other positions (Tanks and Healers) could open in the future but are covered as of now. We do not police what spec you play in the available positions. Please play what you like! If you're a non raiding player you're welcome to join us as well. Most of us are experienced raiders and can help even the newest player advance in skill level. We're constantly doing dungeons and world content, as well. There's even some masochists who enjoy PVP, apparently. GUILD EXPECTATIONS Respect. We're (incredibly) LGBTQ+ friendly and don't condone sexism/racism/etc. either. Don't bring this !@#$ into our guild or you'll be kicked faster than an Undead at a party at Light's Hope. Sociability. Raiding isn't all we do, and we'd like to build rapport with our members. None of us - including you - should feel like you're just here to fill a spot! We want to actually have conversation and fun in GCHAT / Discord. Have personality! Seriously, don't be an !@#$%^-, oh my Earth Mother. RAID EXPECTATIONS Patience. Not everyone is at the same level of experience or has the same learning style/pace. We do not support, condone, or practice elitism. (Though there is some playful banter a lot of the time!) Good attitudes. No one likes a Debbie Downer. Be on time. That means at least 15 minutes before starting. We understand if there's something you had to deal with beforehand, but we can't/won't wait all night. If you're going to be a few minutes late, let us know. We want to start on time and you should too! Reliability is so, so appreciated. Again, we understand if something comes up, but please let us know in advance if possible. Scrambling to find a replacement is both a waste of time and a hell of a gamble. Please don't sign up for an activity if you don't plan to actually attend! Responding to calendar invites is required regardless of attendance. Failure to do so will prevent you from receiving further invitations! Personal accountability. Mistakes happen and being honest if you know you screwed up is much more admirable than staying silent or blaming others. Own up! You'll earn respect if you don't try to shuffle the blame. Voice chat. We use Discord for this. Fight explanations, mechanic call-outs, and loot cues are given vocally. If you can't at least HEAR us, you're going to be clueless. (A working mic is highly preferred, but not required. Unless you're a tank. Then it is required.) WHAT WE DON'T WANT Elitist attitudes/jerks. Nope. Nuh-uh. GTFO. (It bears mentioning a second time.) SERIOUSLY. We are not and have no desire to be a hardcore raiding guild. Immaturity. Granted, sometimes our jokes border on 12-year-old standards of quality, but we're mostly all adults and expect everybody to act like adults. People looking to be carried. Experience isn't necessary, because we prefer learning together, but you'd better put some effort into your class/role or you're just wasting everybody's time. We will not put up with players who want to show up when it is convenient for them and expect a free ride through whatever content we're working on! CONTACT A brief screening/interview will occur when expressing interest to join. Send all requests to: Beyoncé in-game via in-game mail or whisper or btag: ProphetFive[#]1343 (remove the brackets).Beyoncé0 2d
3d [H]<Stronger Than Death>Late Night LF Raiders Stronger Than Death is a late night Horde guild on Hyjal looking for more members for a recently new guild. Were hoping to start some raids in the next week or two. We especially plan to when BFA comes around. 1. Guild Information: Guild was formed in the winter of 2017 by real life friends. While the guild is currently small we do have a few more that plan to join closer to BFA as well as others not in the guild that would join us for events such as raids. While we do have a couple that are new to WoW, a few of us do have years of experience in WoW including raiding, all the way back to Vanilla. 2. Raid and times active: The current plans for raids are 11PM-1AM ST F/Sa/Su but still subject to change based on what works best for the guild. Mostly active at around midnight CST. 3. Who we are Looking for: Our main need is at least one tank and along with DPS, especially ones willing to be a back up tank. 4. Contact Information: Pernach is my main, Szythe, Utar, and Rondache are my alts. Officers are Orthaku, Geengar, Synarnia. If we're not online, just send an in game mail or post in this forum thread.Pernach11 3d
3d <NoD> LFM for Mythic group Nightmare Of Decemvirate is looking to start a mythic raiding group for BfA. Raid Times: Tuesday and Friday 6pm server PST. Currently looking for: Tank Prot Paladin or Brewmaster Monk Mdps Warrior Any Range dps WE are looking for people who are drama free and understand how to do mechanics. Message me for more info PaToMike#1222Zedag0 3d
3d Prime time on this server [Hyjal] At what time is there the most people playing on this server in EST?Shiftea0 3d
4d [H] Not Ideal (5/11M) recruiting for BfA! Thanks for taking a moment to look us up! Not Ideal is currently recruiting active people for BfA! We host a Mythic raid team on the weekends (Sat/Sun), and a Heroic AotC team that raids Tuesday and Friday. Both teams are looking to fill their ranks for raiding in the Battle for Azeroth! We're also opening our doors for more casual players, interested in Mythic + or nerding out over transmogs! For more about us, check the formulaic spam below! Cheers! ---- Not Ideal Horde- US Hyjal , https://notideal.enjin.com Type: Casual, Casual Raiding, Semi-HC Progression raiding Raid Times: Casual Heroic: Tuesday/ Friday 7pm PST (10p EST) semi-HC Mythic : Sat/Sun, 7p - 10p PST (10p - 1a EST) Current Progression: ANT [5/11M], ToS {1/9M, 9/9H}, NH {3/10M, 10/10H}, ToV {3/3H} VoiceComm: Discoball Sat/ Sun - Team Morituri semi-HC Mythic Recruitment: iLvl Req: 960 Transmog: DaF rDps : Shadow priest, Warlock, Mage, Elemental Shaman!! mDps : Paladin Tank: n/a Heal: Paladin Contact: mael8675#1365 Tuesday/Friday - True's Heroes Casual AotC Recruitment: iLvl req: 930 rDps: open mDps: open Heals: open Tanks: n/a Contact: True#1326 Benefits: Rewarded weekly contests, raid consumables, foodstuffs, gems, enchants, Progression BoE contributions Policies can be summed up as "Don't be a jerk." About US 'Not Ideal' is primarily a raiding guild, though we are open to casual recruitment as well. We're looking for the right people to join our little community, whether your interest is in our weekend progression raid, casual raiding during the week, mythic +s, nifty transmog contests, or whatever else we have going on. One of our fundamental, driving principles is to provide a fun place for people to play, without the elitism and epeen-stroking of other raiding guilds. However, hand-holding and 'carrying' is also not our play style. If you join, don't ask for hand-outs, don't expect carries. Our members tend to be very offering of their time, so though it's okay to ask for help do not act expectant of it. Ain't nobody got time for that kind of entitlement. As such, harassment and verbal abuse is not tolerated. If you are elitist, overy-brusque, or any sort of hate-monger, we probably won't mesh. Don't belittle your fellows. And just to be clear, HARASSMENT IS NOT TOLERATED. You don't have to agree, you don't have to agree to disagree, but you should agree to mutually shut up. Otherwise, maybe this could be the guild for you! Come on in and try our terrible pun'age, 'dad jokes', and self-depricating humor. Maybe if you're not too ideal, Not Ideal could be ideal for you ^_^ About YOU . Raid Awareness >= Personality > Experience> Gear. . Be open to constructive criticism, and have a desire to strive. While there will not be any hyper-scrutinization of game play, if it is noted that your gear itemization is ill-focused or you have poor uptime on your primary abilities, it will be expected of you to address. . We are not necessarily looking for someone with similar raid Progression, so much as someone with compatible gameplay and personality. If you're a little ahead, if you're a little behind - we can deal. You should at least have experience with the current tier in LFR, or be willing to research. Alt's of mains who raid during the week are welcome. . "Gr'up"s guild, would prefer applicants in their 30's, or mature 20's. Several 40+s in guild. . Have a schedule that allows for consistent weekend raiding. Understand why consistency and reliability gets preferred seating. . Understand with a roster of 20, occasionally people are going to have to sit on a fight. That means me, that means you. All things being equal, that means me more than you. . Comfortable with using PTT if you want to communicate during raid. No one needs to hear you chewing chips, humming, singing, or outburst comments when we wipe. Okay, we might want to hear you singing, but still, no- use PTT. Expectations . VoiceComm: Discord. You don't have to talk, but it is necessary you are able to listen. . Come to raid prepared with whatever consumables are necessary that are not supplied by the guild. This may include Food, Flasks, Potions, Runes, etc. . Be prepared for whatever progression boss we will be facing. Ie, watch videos, read strats, plan your Talents accordingly. . Patience, discipline: as we progress to harder content, there will be wipes. Many, many wipes. . Your time is the raids time, the raid team's time is your time. Be prompt, be early, be undistracted, be ready for minimal downtime between pulls. Children or pets should be put in the closet (or otherwise handled) during raid. Don't waste your teammates' time. . Come to raid with your mind right - no drinking or being high during raid. Avoidable mistakes cause avoidable wipes. . Don't be disruptive. If you have an issue, pocket it until after raid to address.Yeonsuul2 4d
4d Balance Druid LF Late Night Raiding Guild Hello, I am a boomy looking for a raiding guild. I have experience dating back from Wod in the heroic raid setting. I would like to push myself to raid mythic in the next expansion. You can contact me in-game if interested. Battletag: Wits#1997Orruul0 4d
4d [H]Schema[4/11M] - T/W/Th 8:30 - 11:30PM ST Schema is a 6 hour a week semi-hardcore raiding guild on Hyjal-US. We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 8:30 - 11:30 PST as well as running an optional farm/alt raid on Wednesday and M+ throughout the week. We are looking for a couple new members to fill our ranks and continue progression in Antorus as well as building for BfA. Our current needs are: Ranged DPS: medium Melee DPS: low Heals: high Tank: low Any exceptional candidates would certainly be considered, so please feel free to reach out regardless of our recruiting status for your class/spec if you think we would be a good fit. About Schema Schema was formed out of a merger of a couple of guilds near the end of Nighthold and consists of members who have been raiding together for most of this expansion and who have a history of high end raiding dating back to vanilla. Our membership consists of those looking for efficient progression with a WoW/life balance - a number of our members have families and are only looking to commit to a 6 hour raid schedule. Raid Expectations We expect players to take pride in their class and play. Reviewing your logs, and understanding the intricacies of your rotation to maximize output. That said we also prioritize guild progression over personal parses - no one cares if you were parsing orange if the mechanics aren't getting done, and people are more likely to recognize a player for executing raid mechanics rather than an exceptional parse. We provide flasks and food and repairs. We distribute loot using guild masterloot and RCLootCouncil, prioritizing loot towards improving the output of the raid as a whole. We run Angry Assignments for encounter notes, and WeakAuras for some encounter specifics. Logs/Progress raider.io - https://raider.io/guilds/us/hyjal/Schema warcraftlogs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/reportslist/328227/ Website: https://schema.enjin.com/ Contact Senzza#11409 Environment#1524 Nerkul#1657 Zangheili#1931Senzza20 4d
5d Oregon Monk I hope you all have a great time when BFA is released! Legion, while I did not get to play as much as I would have liked, was a really solid xpac and I had a fun time with so many of you on this server! Thank you for that opportunity to have fun like, been years! If you see me in game and need some help please let me know, I want to have a positive impact on your day and time inside WoW <3, I will try my best to provide this for you. Take care friends <3Oregonmonk2 5d
6d Weekly +15 Sales GucciUnicorn#11452 or in-game mail (GucciUnicorn) :) Average score of our M+ players is 3.7k, and most members are 11/11M. Contact for cost. Specific keys and levels can be run as well for a slight bump-up. All gear that can be traded is yours. Leather + Cloth + Plate stacks available (to an extent).Gucciunicorn2 6d
Jul 11 WTS Chromatic Sword Heyo, I have a Chromatic Sword to sell. Serious buyers only please, looking for 9mil gold OBO.Hellstrike0 Jul 11
Jul 10 [H] Underguild - Hyjal - 11/11 H tBT Underguild - Hyjal is recruiting for our main raid team! We are an established guild (founded in 2009) with roots that run back to the original Everquest. We're looking for several folks to fill out our raid team and perhaps dip our toes into Mythic content (should the group fill out to 20+). We're focused on progressing through current content in a fun, teamwork based environment. No finger-pointing, voicechat screeching, world first wannabes here... just a group of fun adults, some with limited playtime, that want to slay internet dragons. Current Progression: AoTC EN, AoTC ToV, AoTC Nighthold, AoTC ToS, 11/11N & 11/11H tBT Our raid nights are currently Tuesday/Thursday @ 7PM server (PST) with an optional (and voluntary) normal clear on Mondays. Note: Our Monday runs are typically where we ask recruits come check us out to see if you we're a good fit for one another. Current Needs: DPS - spots open for ranged What we can offer you: --> Fun (but focused) raid environment with a group of mature adults. --> Reasonable patience with each person's individual learning curve, especially with those willing to put forth the effort to improve their performance. --> Progression at a reasonable pace with the goal being to kill content when current (AoTC achievements). --> Attendance flexibility to allow for real life. We we look for in our raiders: --> Maturity with the ability to receive and act upon constructive feedback. --> Willingness to learn basics of fights before raid night by watching/reading posted strats. --> Responsibility to come to the raid prepared with necessary raid supplies (food, flasks, pots, etc.) If this sounds like the group for you, please reach out to Natie (Natty#1939) for more info!Natie0 Jul 10
Jul 10 The Forbidden Rising is recruiting! The Forbidden Rising is looking to expand its ranks. Most of us have been playing together on WoW for over 9 years. We transferred from a nearly dead server to Hyjal in hopes of meeting new people with similar interests. We are a social, easy going and fun loving guild with a little touch of crazy looking for more active players who enjoy running dungeons, mythics+ , old raids etc. We like to keep our guild drama free but alas you cannot get rid of it all, however we deal with it asap. Our raid days and times are friday/saturday 6-8:30 pm (server). Currently we are 11/11N, 11/11H Antorus. We do not discriminate on content cleared and let your actions speak for you. For our raid we are open to anything, class/spec. You play what you want. All others casual players and non raiders are welcome, including alts and low levels!! Add Hera#1937 (GM) Azra#1919 (guild officer) Kieran676#1960 (guild officer) If you wish to chat!~ Happy gaming!Chaotiqua89 Jul 10
Jul 9 Alliance Argus carries? Anyone running heroic Argus carries for gold on Hyjal? Lots of horde runs but no alliance? hahaIlluminus0 Jul 9
Jul 9 Returning holy priest seeking guild I am a returning player that moved my character to hyjal to try and find a guild that matches my play times. I have a 934 holy priest that I am currently running through antorus to learn the fights. I am usually on by 8pm PST and play until 11pm to midnight. I cleared heroic tomb and started trying mythic before leaving and I am willing to do mythic progression. I am wanting to join an active guild to have fun now and into thr next expansion.Cazna4 Jul 9
Jul 9 (H) 950 Warlock and Resto Shaman LFG Husband and Wife duo looking for a new home. Recently rerolled to Horde and have Heroic Antorus experience on Alliance. Currently on Frostwolf server, but looking to move as population is super low. Play times are normally between 6pm to 10pm weekdays and whenever weekends.Ploxxi2 Jul 9
Jul 9 LF fri/sat raiding guild 940 ilvl tank/resto druid looking for raiding guild.Ojaý1 Jul 9
Jul 9 Warlock/Hunter LF guild I am currently a Warlock main with a hunter alt looking for a horde or alliance guild that raids mainly Heroic content starting at 7 pst to 8 pst ( 9 to 10 central). I also would like a healthy dose of Mythic plus as I enjoy doing many keys in many roles. Currently on zuljin server but may be looking to transfer for bfa. Just mainly looking to see what guilds this server has to offer. Feal free to b tag me Skorpion#1775Scorpionz2 Jul 9
Jul 9 Mage and Warlock LF weekend raiding guild. 965+ Mage and Warlock (2 players) LF weekend night raiding guild, Fridays and Saturdays. Will server transfer. Our current experience is 2/11 M Antorus. We feel that this is the peak of our current guild's abilities and would like to progress through more challenging and difficult BfA raiding and keystone content. If you have any questions you can ask here or message me in game: Kati#1517 Thank you and have a great day!Atarex1 Jul 9
Jul 8 955 Fury Warrior looking for guild Hey, i am very easygoing, and eager to improve. I am currently 8/11 H ABT (pugging coven is the worst) hoping to get AOTC, i would like to go into mythic but it's not a deal breaker. My schedule is very flexible. Let's have some fun.Eggzz4 Jul 8
Jul 7 LFG(Horde/Social) Hi there! I just came back from a long break to find myself without any guild mates, and would like to fix that. I have experience from vanilla to mop in raid leading, and guild management. I lost quite a bit of interest wow so didn't play much for WoD and Legion. I'm not currently looking to raid but that will likely change come BFA. Currently I have open availability to raid come that time so days times are not a big deal, but id prefer casual(2 raid day). The most important thing in a potential guild is active membership while i grind out rep and achievements. If there happens to be some group activities thrown in every here and there all the better.Mauroo0 Jul 7
Jul 7 [H] <Sigh> 8/11M Recruiting for BFA <Sigh> is a newly formed guild with lots of previous mythic experience across our members. Sigh is looking for raiders who want to push hard to get cutting edge and become top tier raiders. Sigh is looking to become one of the top guilds on Hyjal and jump into BFA headfirst. Raid Times Sigh Currently raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10PM PST Classes Needed All classes will be considered but our most wanted classes are Warlock Boomkin MistweaverAdd ThatRageQuit#1389 for any questionsEasydh0 Jul 7
Jul 7 <Multipass> Sales <Multipass> is selling Mythic and Heroic Antorus in addition to the Mythic Gul’dan mount! Mythic Antorus sale runs typically occur on Tuesday at 7:15 pm (PST). Heroic Antorus and the Mythic Gul’dan mounts can be done on ANY of the following days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Monday. If you need a different time or day, we are more than willing to accommodate your schedule once a deposit has been made. Our loot policy for Antorus sales is as follows: All base mythic gear and warforges applicable to your class will go to you. Titanforges are reserved to the guild, but may be available for 500k gold. This is not guaranteed and the guild may reserve the right to keep an item. One tier token per boss is included in the price of the run. Additional tokens that drop for your class will be available for 500k gold. We require a 25% gold deposit for every sale to reserve and guarantee your spot. Once you’re in the raid, the remaining 75% will be due. To reiterate, gold is the only currency we accept. Hyjal gold is the preferred method of payment but if you’re on a different realm - no worries! Note: For off-server purchases, our listed prices per purchase will be rounded up according to the token value at the time. Price list: Mythic Argus (Cutting Edge & Titanslayer Title) - 2.5 million gold. Mythic Aggramar - 725k gold. Per boss first 9/11M - 400k gold per boss. Full clear 11/11M - 6 million gold. H Argus (AOTC) - 200k gold. 11/11H (Personal Loot) - 400k gold. Mythic Gul’dan Mount - 1.2 million gold. (Master Loot is available upon request) Please contact Tengri (Tengri#1372) or Pappaslop (Pappaslop#1831) with inquiries regarding sales. You can also ask anyone in the guild and you’ll be referred to a member of leadership!Kainek14 Jul 7
Jul 6 [H] Morning / Daytime Guild 8/11M (21+) ... We are a mature group of friendly players (21-50+) from all over the world due to our timeslot with the majority of people working 3rd shift in the US/Canada and some playing with us from overseas making it a very unique atmosphere. Censorship of adult content is not something we worry about since we are all adults, in fact it is indeed common and maybe even a little encouraged. Currently we are recruiting additional DPS and a HEALER for our mythic raid, but are also accepting socials that play during our active timeslot. That being said, we are only accepting people who are additionally willing to join our guild on Hyjal, even if that might require a server transfer. ... Tues: 08:00am - 10:30am (PST); 10:00am - 12:30pm (CST); 11:00am - 1:30pm (EST) Wed: 07:30am - 10:30am (PST); 9:30am-12:30pm (CST); 10:30am - 1:30pm (EST) Thurs: 07:30am - 10:30am (PST); 9:30am-12:30pm (CST); 10:30am - 1:30pm (EST) ... Besides our mythic raid (where all food, flasks, gems and enchants are provided by the guild), we have an active and helpful community that runs casual alt raids and mythic+ on a weekly basis. We also provide a full guild bank with an exclusive Member and Raider tab that gets restocked daily. Our very active discord is used outside of raid times for competitive mythic+ runs, casual banter and also other games that our player base enjoys. ... ... If you are looking for a close-knitted community with people that care about each other and enjoys having a fun time but can also focus during our progression raid, we might be the one for you! ... Please don’t hesitate to add one of us! on bnet Christina#11562; on discord christina#1469 on bnet Freckles#1163 on bnet Flayful#1719Christiina17 Jul 6
Jul 5 Rogue LF Morning/Daytime Raiding Guild Recently returned to WoW, but my current work schedule conflicts with night time raiding. I would like to find a guild that ends their raids before 7pm CST. I'm mostly experienced with Heroic raiding, but wouldn't mind trying out Mythic! I am also no stranger to mythic+ dungeons! If you need/want a rogue, contact me on Battlenet: Snapplez#1989 or Discord: Snapplez#7561Shuzo1 Jul 5
Jul 5 939 war lf guild Like the title says I'm a 939 war on hyjal looking for an active guild I like pve and pvp. Time zone is ADT so it's 2:13pm for me right now.Drexthar0 Jul 5
Jul 4 [H] <Time is Too Short> LF Raiders/M+ for BfA Time is Too Short is looking for 18+ Midcore players for BfA for raiding and M+ pushing. We are a new guild to Hyjal who have completed Heroic raids for the complete expansion and have currently pushed up to +22 for M+ this expansion and plan to go higher. Our group is currently mostly a group of real life friends that have been playing together since Draenor, completing all raids over time, but focusing on having a fun experience that can get stuff done in good time rather than focusing on being a hardcore guild. Our raid days are currently not set, but would likely be on Fridays or on the weekends. We are currently looking for all roles, and we can figure out the raid times and group as the guild forms. More About Us As mentioned before, we grouped together some of our real life friends and decided to try to raid completely together at the end of Pandaria into Warlords of Draenor. Slowly over time, we've lost some players due to real life circumstances, too busy, life, etc. And we've been pugging some people for most of Legion. As you can imagine, pugging every raid turns out to be a nightmare. There's too many people who you don't know who can't really learn stuff since there's no consistency between raids, and it's tiring. However, we're still a good chunk of people who want to raid together still, and honestly try to focus on having fun together more than anything. We do progress fairly quickly because we are skilled players, but we're not looking to do any hardcore pushing, and won't get upset and kick someone because of low performance, we'll instead try to fix it first. Our sense of humor is strong. We take nothing seriously when it comes to jokes/memes and the like. More often than not, we'll poke fun at each other and everyone has a good time. What We'd Like in an Applicant We mostly want people who make a good fit into the guild. That's honestly what we care about most. We do, however, want to have some people who have experience in raiding, at least to the point where either some high M+ dungeons have been completed or proof that you're a decent raider (AotC from parts of the expansion on good dates, or in Antorus from any time). Most importantly, of course, we would like you to just be fun to hang out with, who can take a joke here or there, and can dish them back. This is still a game, and we want to have fun with it, but we can get serious when we need to, and raiding is all about learning, but fun and learning how to raid/do M+ shouldn't be exclusive to each other. We take what we do seriously, not ourselves. At the moment, we're not really doing much content, we're just preparing for BfA rather than pushing anything, and we are definitely not a mythic raiding guild. We don't want to be at any point either. Pushing M+ when they come out next expansion isn't for everyone either, and we understand that, but mythic raids are pushing it a bit far for us between that limit of fun vs. hardcore raiding. Contact Info If you've made it this far, and feel like our guild would potentially be a right fit for you, you can contact me via BattleTag and we can speak further. I'm looking forward to speaking to any applicants, and should you be a good fit with us, we'll get you playing with us in no time, and get meshing with the group. Fizzowop#1349 Thanks! I hope to hear from you soon.Fizzobop0 Jul 4
Jul 4 Monk and SPriest lf casual raiding guild. Hello, my friend Kassogtha and I just recently returned to wow and are looking for a guild that plans to raid in BfA. I play all monk specs and he plays shadow priest only. Both of us are inexperienced raiders looking for a casual group of people to do raiding and m+ with.Silverwing2 Jul 4
Jul 1 <Nightmare of Decemvirate>LFR <Nightmare of Decemvirate> We have been raiding through heroic progression but a few of us want to start mythic progression along making an active community between raiders. Also we are going to do mythic plus groups. WE are looking for: -Chill people who want to be at raid and have fun. -People who know the fights before showing up at raids -People who have pretty good raid presence -Also good attendance There are trial raids for new members. RAID TIME: Tuesday and Friday 6pm server For more info pst. PaToMike#1222Zedag0 Jul 1
Jun 30 [H] <Fun is For Casuals> LF more for BfA Server: Hyjal - US Faction: Horde Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday. 5pm - 8pm PST. Progression: 11/11 Heroic Antorus Recruiting: Tank and Ranged DPS. Are you tired of the PuG scene? Are you looking for a more casual raiding atmospere without having to raid with incompetent players? Do you miss the days of smaller tight knit groups? We might have a home for you. <Fun is For Casuals> is comprised of a small group of friends who have gamed together beginning with Vanilla WoW through Warlords of Draenor. We have also dabbled in such games and Aion, Rift, Tera, Neverwinter, Blade and Soul, Guild Wars II, and Wildstar during long content droughts in Warcraft. We are all over the age of 25 and at a point in our lives (family, work, etc.) where Mythic progression raiding does not interest us. However, this does not mean that we are lacking in skill. We will clear through and farm Heroic raid content each tier as well as casually farming Mythic+ dungeons during the weekend. Our only requirements are that you show up as consistently and perform at a passable level. Lets face it, Heroic content isn't exactly back breaking. With this being said, we also don't expect you to treat our raids like it is LFR. We have pride in our abilities as players and we expect you to have the same. If you would like to join or have any questions about our guild please feel free to get in contact with myself at DbD#1309.Doberhuahua33 Jun 30
Jun 30 Hyjal hunters. Tamed Loq at 8:50 pm. In case any hunters read this. I tamed Loque'nahak at 8:50 server time on 6/29/2018. Not sure what the spawn timer is, but hope this helps. GL. I have tried for this pet since wrath, first time I have seen it in the wild. :)Kik0 Jun 30
Jun 28 WTB Heavy Junkboxes As the title says im looking to buy roughly 1400 heavy junkboxes… really as many as I can get to make my life easier. I'm willing to pay 75g per box if you C.O.D. this character. Or if you feel your time is worth more message me / send ingame mail and we can discuss thanks team.Missymoo7 Jun 28