Hyjal

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Nov 1 Hyjal guild Listing Post your guild name and info only 1 post per guild please. my guild listing follows as an example. Remember to STICKY this topic. Name: Legion of The Axe (25) (H) Info: Adult guild we raid, PvP, do it all.looking for dedicated raiders and players of all types for core group and pvp team. We are a strong guild with lots of long time members looking to expand and fill raiding slots . Guild is 5 years old and has many members with great experience. self sustaining guild we do gem chants everything in house. Raid type: man casual progression. Contact: thrallsgrunt, soulesswitch, entizingingeyes, or any other member for an invite.Thrallsgrunt200 Nov 1
2h 380+ Monk and Priest Lf M Raiding guild Who are we? We are a Monk/Priest duo (yes we are a package deal.) We are very competitive with each other and push the other to get better. Although our raid experience with limited due to our guild falling apart and dieing a few weeks ago we have been in stasis for a little bit we are respectively 4/8m and 3/8M.We are both 380+ with level 30 necks at the time of writing this. Raid availability? We are open to almost any raid time or day besides saturday and sunday during the day.The more days the better. Please do not message if you are a 2/8 guild. We will cross realm trial and if we mesh well with your guild we wills transfer. (HORDE ONLY) Raid commitment? We won't miss raid for any reason that isn't drastic. Fully intend to have a 95% or higher raid showing. Raid experience? Monk: I have little mythic raid experience in the last xpac only emerald nightmare and a little night hold had to quit the game for irl reasons that have since been sorted out. Bfa Experience: 8/8H 4/8M Priest: Played casual last expansion with friends but is now looking to raid hardcore. Bfa Experience: 8/8H 3/8M What we are looking for? We are looking for a semi-hardcore/hardcore raiding guild looking to progress and clear content, with that being said we aren't really into drama so we are looking for like minded individuals to raid with and grow with as healers, we are very dedicated to being the best we can be at our classes and play constantly to progress ourselves and our knowledge about our classes. Links: Monk:380, Level 30 neck, 375 in dps( i can dps, however i prefer not to.) Will learn tanking if needed Logs:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/35849533#difficulty=4 Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/Moritaka Raider.io: https://raider.io/characters/us/tichondrius/Moritaka Priest: 381(Holy MS) 383(Disc Learning currently) level 30 neck Logs:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/cyren%C3%A3#difficulty=4 Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/Cyren%C3%A3 Raider.io:https://raider.io/characters/us/tichondrius/Cyren%C3%A3 We have alt heals we are in the process of gearing but without a stable raiding environment it’s taken the back burner for now. Monk is gearing a druid and Priest is gearing a Mw as alts but we will gear whatever is needed for progressions given notice in advance. If you would like to talk Please feel free to contact me at my bnet or discord. Discord: PeopleSkills#0997 Bnet: Middleonly#1390Moritaka10 2h
3h [H] Hyjal T/W 6-8:30pm PST 7/8H <Pale Horse> - Hyjal 8/8H 2/8M Raid Times/Days: 5:45pm-8:30pm PST Tuesday & Wednesday Mythic BONUS RAID! HEROIC ONLY - NOT MANDATORY 6:30pm-8:30pm PST THURSDAY Needs: We are accepting ALL applications RDPS & Heals are top priority atm Btag: DatDotDoe#1270 Discord: Gldfsh#1218 Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Pale+Horse Application: https://goo.gl/forms/uXT7yppfA3PPrv3l2 If you would like to be taken seriously, please fill out an application before contacting us about an invite to our home :) We are looking to fill the last few spots with permanent serious raiders with impeccable attendance. If you are only able to make our raid times this is not the guild for you. We are looking for more than JUST a raider. We use other nights to form mythic dungeon groups to gear up and farm new mats for the guild bank so we are prepared for raid. Our goal is mythic progression so please be like minded. We have been a guild for over 10 years. Most of us have raided together since vanilla. Our raids are respectful and organized. Our members are 25-35+ years old. We maintain a good environment/atmosphere in discord. We're are accepting trials until our last seats are filled. Thanks for reading!Gldfsh27 3h
5h Looking for an ACTUAL family like guild Thanks for reading, My brother and I are looking for a guild that needs a hunter and a rogue/warrior for raiding/mythics/pvp that actually communicates in both text and Discord. I've been playing since vanilla, I've both lead and have been an officer in many many guilds so I have no issue helping people, leading or taking directions and talking way too much. Just haven't had luck with guilds since my old one fell apart back in WOD, I'm running into either elitist uptight people, non communicating, or just douchebags unfortunately :/ So I'm just looking for a group that's laid back and likes to laugh and ACTUALLY do stuff together outside of raid nights and looking to make a friend not just add a body count to your roster Ps- I do crappy voice impressions that are enough to make you laugh if that's your thing :PGrumlok4 5h
5h 2 ranged dps looking for Guild Looking at options. I am ilvl 379 and my brothers mage is ilvl 369.Neertkistabe5 5h
6h [H] <Fun is For Casuals> 8/8H LFM Server: Hyjal - US Faction: Horde Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday. 5pm - 8pm PST. Progression: 8/8 Normal Uldir, 8/8 Heroic Uldir (Server 44th lul) Recruiting: Ranged DPS and a melee with a tank offspec who doesn't mind tanking from time to time. Are you tired of the PuG scene? Are you looking for a more casual raiding atmospere without having to raid with incompetent players? Do you miss the days of smaller tight knit groups? We might have a home for you. <Fun is For Casuals> is comprised of a small group of friends who have gamed together beginning with Vanilla WoW through Warlords of Draenor. We have also dabbled in such games and Aion, Rift, Tera, Neverwinter, Blade and Soul, Guild Wars II, and Wildstar during long content droughts in Warcraft. We are all over the age of 25 and at a point in our lives (family, work, etc.) where Mythic progression raiding does not interest us. However, this does not mean that we are lacking in skill. We will clear through and farm Heroic raid content each tier as well as casually farming Mythic+ dungeons during the weekend. Our only requirements are that you show up as consistently and perform at a passable level. Lets face it, Heroic content isn't exactly back breaking. With this being said, we also don't expect you to treat our raids like it is LFR. We have pride in our abilities as players and we expect you to have the same. If you would like to join or have any questions about our guild please feel free to get in contact with myself at DbD#1309.Doberhuahua48 6h
8h 8/8H, 1/8M Guild LFM <Playful Secrets> 8/8H, 1/8M is recruiting! We are looking for [ranged or melee] DPS, preferably with a heal or tank offset for our mythic raiding team. We raid Tues+Thurs 7-10pm server. Send in game whisp, mail, or comment for more info.Netheridan0 8h
9h <Talon> Newly Formed - Aiming for CE in BDA. Welcome to Talon, an up and coming 6 hour raid team located on Hyjal-US founded November, 2018 by Stormblind: GM of the successful guild Amnesty also on Hyjal. Raid Days: Fridays + Saturdays (Progression Days): 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST (Server Time) Leadership: Raid Leads: Stormblind Recruitment: Stormblind ​ Recruiting Needs: Currently we are looking for the following: - 1 tank. - 3 Healers (No-Resto Druid) - DPS However, we are otherwise open to applications and are always looking for exceptional players. We'll find a spot if it is a good fit! ​ What we expect from applicants: All expectations can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14btuYej9GpyE322ZV1a2u8ulHeAXYjFiY70rioo1OzQ/edit?usp=sharing ​ Questions? Please contact: Stormblind - Discord: Stormblind#0933, Bnet: Stormblind#1485 Key guild differentiators: Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative high respect environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form. ​We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We will run Heroic content as farm content for gearing for mains or raid alts as long as the content is relevant for those characters. This is an adult guild so expect some mature humor. No prejudices of any kind are acceptable ​Please apply here: https://www.hyjaliangaming.com/contactFelstorm1 9h
15h Lf raiding guild 9pm pst+ I healed for so long... I recently raged and decided i was going to take all my gold and start a new account. I chose demonhunter due to it's m+,Pvp and raiding versatility. I am looking for a guild whatever ammount of M bosses you have down i promise i will catch up. 2700/Glad pvper and started pve a month ago 2/8m. I have 3 healers over 2200+CR in 3s and just want to pve full time. Add kingkiy#1413 if interestedBigpimpin0 15h
20h {H} <Mile Hyjal Club> 8/8H <Mile Hyjal Club> is looking for some new members! We're a heroic focused guild that raids 7-10 pm Tuesday & Thursday with optional cleanup/alt runs on Mondays. We also like to run mythic+ keys on off nights and over the weekend. Currently we are in need of some additional dps and are open to all candidates! If you're interested please send us a message: On Battlenet: Unlucky#1986 Mint#1174 On Discord: mint#7636 Or reach us in game: Traziun Oktavia Oktagon Exxtasy Karagarr Hadagarr Soapilyprone Soapilytroll TharaxasOktavia25 20h
20h The Forbidden Rising is recruiting (8/8H) The Forbidden Rising is looking to expand its ranks. Most of us have been playing together on WoW for over 10 years. We transferred from a nearly dead server to Hyjal in hopes of meeting new people with similar interests. We are a social, easy going and fun loving guild with a little touch of crazy looking for more active players who enjoy running dungeons, mythics+ , old raids etc. We like to keep our guild drama free but alas you cannot get rid of it all, however we deal with it asap. Our raid days and times are Friday/Saturday 6-8:30 pm (server). Currently we are 8/8N, 8/8H Uldir. We do not discriminate on content cleared and let your actions speak for you. For our raid we are open to anything, class/spec. You play what you want. All others casual players and non raiders are welcome, including alts and low levels!! Add Hera#1937 (GM) Azra#1919 (guild officer) Kieran676#1960 (guild officer) If you wish to chat!~ Happy gaming!Chaotiqua100 20h
20h <Umbra> 8/8H 1/8M Fri/Sat 8-11pm Pacific <Umbra> 8/8H 1/8M is recruiting DPS for our raid team. We raid every weekend on Friday and Saturday from 8 to 11pm Pacific Standard Time. We are currently seeking: Warrior - Arms/Fury Monk - Windwalker Warlocks Demon Hunter - Havoc Mages If you are interested or would like more information, please comment below or message me at Hotbed#1974Lunåra17 20h
21h 6/8H recruiting for Uldir! In <Horde Against Humanity>, we want to balance decent (I will explain further in the post what I mean by this) Mythic progression with everyone’s in real life duties (sadly, that is a thing). More importantly though, we are a community that is a family, a place where everyone becomes true friends and we actually get to know one another. We recruit based on two major factors. Performance and personality in order to create an enjoyable environment where we also kick some bosses where the sun does not shine. Who WE are! We’re a group of people which consist of college students, working professionals, working adults with families and retired adults. We raid at a decent time so those who have work are not up too terribly late but we also start late enough for most adults with their young children tucked in ready for bed. Our members range from 18 to 64 (yes, we do have someone who plays that is 64 and he is totally a sun doesn’t shine kicker). Our group consists of a diversity of people who are caring and willing to help. We value the friendships we have made with our guildies, they are not just people we raid with or do M+ with. We chat in discord a lot, whether it is through actual voice chatting or just typing away in text channels. During non-raid days we tend to run M+, farm for old mounts/xmogs, working for old achievements or even dabble to pvp. The only way we grow as a team and a guild, is spending time together outside of raid. Some have been raiding since Vanilla and some just started in legion. Most of us have been together since Nighthold and have stuck through rough patches in order to be able to play together. The most important thing you need to know about who H.A.H. is, we’re about people. Our community. Raiding is not really about classes, gear, killing, specs or loot. Raiding is about the people you decide to continuously be around. You cannot kill a boss without the other 20-25 people standing next to you. Raid Times! We raid Wed/Sat from 7PM-10PM server! Monday nights are our offnight for alts and socials/casuals so they can experience raiding at a more casual level. (Mondays are not required but recommended) Our Wishlist! Currently recruiting Havoc DH, WW monk, Rogue, Mage, Boomkin, and SPriest. Those with Tank/Heal OS are preferred, but if you are willing to work on gearing it with help from guildies, that works as well! Progression! 6/8H Uldir! What H.A.H. is Looking for! 1. Personality is of the utmost importance. We want a fun, enjoyable atmosphere who still want to kick things in the shiner! 2. With that, we do have goals to go into Mythic. We want to progress as far as humanly possible and that is up to the people who are wanting to raid but everyone needs to perform at this level. We’re happy to help and work together to bring up numbers, mechanics, addons, macros, etc. We’re willing to take good raiders we like but they must be willing to accept help and become great raiders. 3. All ages are welcome but preferably 18+ 4. You MUST respect your fellow guildies for their diversities. We all come from different backgrounds and we NEED to respect that. 5. Must respect other people’s time. We have 6 hours a week together and have busy lives, the fact everyone is willing to dedicate that is something that deserves respect. 6. We do need some indication that you are willing to put the TEAM FIRST over your ego, please show what you can do to that. Logs are acceptable. 7. If you have an ego and you know you are going to let it get the best of you, please do not attempt to join our guild. As stated we want a good environment and we will not allow toxicity to ruin that. Contacts! If we sound like a good fit for you or for you and your friends, we’d be overjoyed to talk with you! Add us on btag or discord, let’s get you in the ranks of the Horde! Shockslicer - Recruitment Officer Btag: Tylerin#1745 Discord: Shockstar#6626 Oreiya - Raid Lead Btag: Astirrays#1997 Discord: Oreiya#7838Shöckslícer209 21h
22h [H] <Mass Sudoku> Wed/Fri Recruiting for BFA Mass Sudoku is looking to bolster our raiding community! Uldir: Heroic - 8/8 Mythic - 1/8 We're a pretty relaxed group of gamers, who really enjoy playing games with each other, whether it be Warcraft or others. Overwatch, Warframe, and modded Minecraft to name a few. We also do a bit of PvP and of course, farm M+s together. Tanks: Open Healers: Open DPS: Open We raid Wed/Fri 8:00pm-11:00pm Pacific Standard Time Here's what we will expect of you; Knowledge of your class and spec, including what gear is good for you A demonstrated effort to prepare for content beforehand, watching videos, etc. Patience Come join us in smashing some bosses into dust and picking up shiny things from their entrails! If this interests you; feel free to message any of the following people when online! DankdPudding#1764Sansus49 22h
22h LF guild Looking for active guild to call home while leveling up and for future raiding. Re-rolled Horde toon from Alliance main to find a server/guild closer to my timezone. Speccing boomkin/resto druid. Mainly looking for social, casual, fun people. Can contact me via bnet (cleo#11933) or discord (cleo#0224). Thanks!Cleobanditõ2 22h
22h [H] <Stands In Bad>2/8 Mythic [H-Hyjal-US] <Stands In Bad> Recruiting for Heroic/Mythic progression. We like to take Mythic progression seriously but always in a calm/professional environment, our goal is to progress into Mythic. Current progression: 8/8N 8/8H 2/8M We raid Saturday and Sunday nights from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST • We run an (optional but strongly encouraged) off-night raid on Thursday night 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. • We actively run Mythic + What we are looking for: Extraordinary, competent, and serious players to fill our ranks for Heroic/Mythic progression. All classes are strongly encouraged to contact us. Our Needs: We do not need any main tanks only backup tanks. Back up Tanks: Blood Dk Brm Monk Dps: Pally - low Warrior - Low DH - Low Monk - Low Mage - High Lock - Medium Boomkin - Medium Ele Sham - Medium Hunter (ranged) - Medium Heals: Mw Monk - High Resto Druid- Low What We Expect from You: • KNOW YOUR CLASS • Watch raid videos and be familiar with the fights. • Ask questions • Show up for raids 15 minutes early, we pull at start time. • Be prepared with flasks, food, and potions. • Be flexible, raids may run overtime (very rarely) • Have a good time Contact: Justsomeguy#11441 Konkeo#11954 raydiance#11190 Bubblewraps30 22h
1d 6/8M Fri&Sat LF Warlock& Other ranged WE ARE CURRENTLY EXTENDING UNTIL GHUUN IS DEAD!!! (H) <Resistance> US-Hyjal semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons. Raid times:Friday + Saturday 7-10 PM PST. Wednesday 7-9PST is Heroic/Mythic Farm Uldir optional raid. (Friends&Fam welcome) Weekends will be focused on Mythic content We raid progression content for 6hrs/week, typical "semi-hardcore" guilds need 9-12hrs/week to reach our progression. If your guild is currently raiding 2x our time, and not 2x our progression; your valuable time is being wasted! Previous raid tier achievements Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge Antorus - Cutting Edge Talented players of any class/spec will be considered! We believe in “bringing the player not the class.” So if you don't see your class listed, but feel like you can contribute to our team, don't hesitate to contact us! We are looking for mature members who are comfortable with a relaxed raiding schedule but will put in the effort and focus needed to maximize that time! Our guild has multiple groups that clear M+15 to get their weekly cache. (Our tanks and healers are more than accommodating and are active daily, farming mythic+ runs and making sure our raiders are doing the most they can each week to better themselves.) You can see from our boss kills, we have a core of skilled players striving to be highly efficient and excel during our raiding times. That means coming prepared with encounter knowledge, updated addons, consumables, Discord and a working microphone, etc We are a social, communicative group and would prefer a Discord chat over a lengthy application. Combat Logs are required though! Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids; we still strive for progression raiding the 2 nights we are dedicated to. We have raiders from across the world from Hong Kong to New Zealand to the far northern wastelands known as Canada. We are looking for raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness. Even if you don't see your particular class/spec listed, do not hesitate to reach out! We are always looking for exceptional players! Holy Paladin - LOW Havoc Demon Hunter - LOW Shadow Priest - HIGH Warlock - HIGH MW Monk - HIGH Be sure to check out our streams! twitch.tv/fnrocklobster - Healer twitch.tv/tehdrooddood - Tank twitch.tv/decapid - Tank twitch.tv/bugattimaster420 - Melee DPS twitch.tv/elveratheshaman - Melee DPS Gear will all come in time, but most importantly to us: We Do Not Carry. Interested or want more info? Feel free to whisper: BNet: Elvera#1370 Discord: Elvera#1963Elvera31 1d
1d [H] <The Infamous> 3/8M is looking for DPS <The Infamous> on Hyjal-US is currently 3/8M and raids 7-10 server time (PST) on Tuesday and Thursday. We are looking for quality DPS of any class or spec to compete for Mythic roster spots, though it might be slightly easier to make the team as ranged due to the mechanics in Uldir. Hit me up here or slide into my DMs in game for additional details.Druchaon0 1d
1d <LökTar>[H] 7/8H 8/8N Tue&Wed 7pm-10pm pst <LökTar> [H] on Hyjal is currently recruiting. We're looking for 6 DPS(Spriest, DK, Mage, Warrior specifically with a couple of spots for others) and 1 healer (Druid or Monk). Currently 7/8 H and 8/8N. We do our best to keep the guild drama free, so we do value personality as well as skill. Our raid times are Tue & Wed 7pm-10pm pst We are not a hardcore raiding guild however we are looking for raiders to put their best foot forward as we value everyone's time. If you're interested please fill out an Application at https://form.jotform.com/LoktarHyjal/loktars-application or feel free to contact an officer Rasi#1419 (Doubltap GM) or Amuyaa#1723 (Amuyaa Co-GM). https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/L%C3%B6kTarDoubltap2 1d
1d [H]<Firefall>2/8M Recruiting Ranged DPS! Greetings! Are you looking for a 2 night a week raiding guild? One that aims to push Mythic content without requiring you to have raid-ready alts? Do you enjoy dad jokes and bad puns both in-game and out? Then Firefall may be the guild for you! We are in search of some highly skilled and motivated players to fill our ranks and push content as a guild throughout Battle for Azeroth! The ideal recruit will have an open mind when it comes to being a team player, accepting and building on constructive criticism, and helping the guild flourish as a whole. Recruitment: DPS: Priest Mage (High Priority) Warlock (High Priority) Rogue Demon Hunter Monk Don't see your class above? We are open to any ranged DPS spec! Message me to discuss your possible recruitment. Healers: In need one 1 strong DPS w/ healing offspec for mythic progression. Raid times: Sunday: 6:30PM-9:30PM PST (9:30PM-12:30AM EST) Monday: 6:30PM-9:30PM PST (9:30PM-12:30AM EST) Off night raids (farm content) and raid nights that are rescheduled due to holidays are generally held on Wednesday nights at our usual raid time. A few basic requirements: Addons: DBM/BigWigs WeakAuras (class/spec usage is personal choice, although recommended. We do use raid WAs and therefore require it of our raiders) Exorsus Raid Tools Attendance: We require 90% attendance to maintain raider rank, but we also understand LIFE HAPPENS! We are always open to someone bumping down to casual raider rank until the real life stuff settles down. Interested? Give me an add on Bnet to chat and see if we are the right fit for you! Avium#1886Avium32 1d
1d [H] Tu/Th 6pm-8pm EST New raid team <Live Bearded> is a new adult guild on Hyjal. We're just a bunch of dudes looking to raid, get boss's down and have fun doing it and looking for the same. We are a small group of prior semi hardcore raiders who have returned to the game to raid in a more relaxed setting. We are currently recruiting all roles. Our raid schedule will be Tuesday and Thursday from 6pm EST until 8pm EST. With our short raid schedule, we're looking for serious raiders who come prepared for raid with all consumables and having some knowledge of the progression fights. Attendance will be relaxed in this xpac as raid team sizes are dynamic so you will get to raid with us as your schedule permits. For more information and/or a guild invite, contact either: Chanadar - Battletag thegreatchan#1305 Nonameforme Aveladë(alt 137) - Battletag Ave#11201Aveladë1 1d
1d [H]at Tanagra is Recruiting DPS - 2/8 M at Tanagra(Hjyal Server) is a Weekend Raiding Guild and is currently Focusing our recruiting for friendly/Raid focus people for Uldir mythic Raid Current Progress -- 2 / 8 Mythic Uldir 8 / 8 Heroic Uldit Past Raid Tiers 4 / 11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne 2 / 9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 10 / 10 Heroic Nighthold 7 / 7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare About us: at Tanagra is a Horde, heroic raiding focus guild located on Hyjal-US server We are a Semi-casual guild that began raiding strong in WoD. We are Fun and Friendly group of players joining forces to Progress through all current Tier content. Pushing all Heroic and when Possible Mythic Raid Content. Over all great group of Core players to raid with here, alot of different/ fun minds! Plus along with all the other Fun Adventures in the In-Game World. For raiding wise, our main focus is to push all full clear Heroic content and then Start heading into Mythics What our Guild can offer you--- *A stable, fun and mature environment, We are all here to have fun, and we will provide that environment for you. *Having fun doing 5man Dungeons --- Mythics + Keys *Farming All things Legion content. *Helping each other out and overall having Fun! *Guild Bank with Raiding and other Misc. goodies. Recruitment: -- For BfA --- Uldir What we are Currently Looking for... Tanks - Full Healers - Looking for Holy Pally DPS - Looking for Range DPS Raiding Schedule Raiding 2 days a week on Weekends, 4 hours per Raid night Raid Days/Times --- Friday and Saturday @ 7pm - 11pm PST As for voice chat -- we use Discord, which is must for raids. For those interested in joining the guild or any other questions, you can get a hold of One of our Guild Recruiters @ SwisherSweet#1925 or @ Darten#1190 (GM), or Demon#11147 (Recruit Lead/Officer)Swishersweet22 1d
1d [H] <Wing It> 3/8M is recruiting! We are currently 8/8 & 3/8M in Uldir and we plan to advance further into Mythic. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Wing+It What are our goals? We are a Mythic progression guild that wants to be clearing Heroic each raid tier as quickly as possible while progressing Mythic at our own pace. We won't be server first and we might not even be top 5 on the server, but our goal is to be at least top 10 on Hyjal. We aren't seeking players who simply want a free ride. If you legitimately and genuinely believe that you are a competent player then we do want you, but if your expectations for yourself were far higher than your actual competency levels, don't expect us to drag you across the finish line. What classes/specs are we looking for? We will consider any strong DPS for raid spots. If you're good, we will notice and we will bring you to raids - potentially even Mythic. Besides that, there are classes that we do need specifically: Havoc Demon Hunter Rogue BM Hunter Mage Warlock Boomkin- Things that make you more attractive to us: Having logs that can be referenced in your WarcraftLogs profile, previous heroic/mythic experience, relevant Heart of Azeroth levels, correct gearing priorities. However, these things are not a requirement to join. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday at 6-9pm PST (8-11pm CT, 9pm-12am EST). Final disclaimer: We are NOT kid friendly. We are also not the guild for you if you're a person who is easily offended by any form of joke. Please contact Slizzed, Soulari, or Thyethan on the server Hyjal or add my BattleTag: Gallowz#1412Slizzed5 1d
1d Not Ideal Recruiting for Uldir NOT IDEAL Hyjal Raid Times: Weekday team 8/8N 5/8H Tuesday 7Pm-9pm Friday 7pm-10 Server Weekend Team 8/8N 7/8H 1/8M Saturday/Sunday 7pm-10pm Server Mythic Mondays for Keystone groups Current Recruitment Mistweaver/Fistweaver/Windwalker Monk Frost/Unholy Death Knight Retribution Paladin Havoc Demon Hunter Any skilled players will be considered for raid team. Mature group, friendly and calm raid environment for the most part. If you have any questions please contact Misselbie#1759 or True#1326Misselbie3 1d
2d [H] <Part Time Heroes> Th/M 8/8H 1/8M <Part Time Heroes> is recruiting a tank and a few others! We are currently 8/8H and 1/8M. We are a casual raiding guild focused on building a strong community of friends, while still progressively raiding. We are an adult guild but we don't take things, or ourselves, too seriously. While our main focus as a raid team is achieving AoTC, we do intend to casually progress into mythic once heroic is cleared. If mythic raiding is not something you're interested in however, no worries... attendance for mythic is completely optional and meant for those on our team who would like the additional challenge after we have conquered heroic. We do encourage everyone to tag along though, as it's bound to be a great time! As a guild, we are mostly focused on the PvE aspects of the game: Raiding and Mythic +. We do have people who are interested in doing pvp, and may be looking into creating an rbg team in the future. Part Time Heroes is also an open LGBTQ friendly guild. We strive to have an inclusive community that supports this. We have several open members and welcome any whom are looking to join our growing community Important Stuff: Raid Times: Thursday 8pm-11pm, and Monday 8pm-10pm Server (PST). We also have a completely optional alt night run through Normal on Tuesdays from 8pm-10pm. Voice/Website: Discord Loot: We are currently using RC Loot Council to help divy out loot that our raiders do not want. The addon is required, but there is no requirement to give up loot. Attendance: Real life happens and we understand that. While we would love to have everyone attend raid 100% of the time, we understand it isn't always feasible. If you are unable to make a raid, we just request that you pop a message into our AFK channel in Discord to let us know! Raid Consumables (food and flasks), Gems, and Enchants supplied to all Raiders. We do appreciate donations, though! <Currently Recruiting> -Highest priority is a tank! We are also looking to add: -DPS with OS Tank spec who is comfortable with raid tanking in case of an absence -Ranged DPS (any class/spec!) -Ranged DPS with OS Heals who is comfortable with raid healing in case of an absence If you are interested, and can make our raid times, get in contact with one of our officers. :) Contact Info: GM: Tyranos - panda507#1655 Raid Leader: Lemon - Genuinejerk#1979 Recruitment: Kath - Kathulhu#1562Kathulhu17 2d
3d (H) <Dont Die> 8/8N 6/8H LFM for Uldir!! <Dont Die> of Hyjal is a heroic focused guild, founded by a former hardcore raider with extensive raid experience from BWL in Vanilla to Kil’Jaeden in Burning Crusade to Heroic Deathwing in Cataclysm to Heroic Lei Shen in Mists and so on! Would you like to avoid the PuG Scene and get into a casual, friendly, and mature atmosphere? Are you looking to clear heroic content without committing insane amounts of time to raiding? Are you interested in Mythic+ dungeons? If the answer to any of these questions is yes; then I think we have a spot for you! We are looking to build a close-knit, fun-loving group that kills things and has a good time doing so without all the pressure that normally comes from raiding! We understand that there is much to do outside of WoW; family, friends, and events will not get you penalized. BfA Recruitment: We are always looking to expand the roster during BfA. Please see raid roster needs below, otherwise feel free to join for other fun activities such as completing Mythic+ Dungeons, and casually PvPing or leveling. Raid Roster Needs {High} Ranged DPS - Hunter preferred, but any skilled and laid back RDPS will be considered. {High} Healer - Priest Preferred, but any skilled and laid back healer will be considered. Battle For Azeroth Progression Uldir: 8/8N and 6/8H LEGION ACCOMPLISHMENTS Antorus the Burning Throne: 11/11N and 11/11H (AoTC) Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N and 9/9H (AoTC) Nighthold: 10/10N and 10/10H (AoTC) Trial of Valor: 3/3N and 3/3H (AoTC) Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N and 7/7H (AoTC) LOOT: Personal Loot for everyone! Any loot that is not needed by raiders and can be traded will be offered up during raids. Main Spec > Off Spec for pieces that are being rolled on. SCHEDULE: Monday 6-8:30 Server Time. (8-10:30 Central) Thursday 6-8:30 Server Time. (8-10:30 Central) What is the goal? The goal is to clear current raid content on heroic before the next patch or next raid comes out. We will start in normal mode and work our way towards heroic mode. We also want to maintain a strong presence within Mythic+ dungeons to help fill any missing gear slots from raids. Guild Communication We have a Discord server for <Dont Die> that serves as our hub for information, announcements, and guild communication. This also helps us keep in contact for real life events and other things that are pertinent to raiding, dungeons, or the guild in general. What do we expect from our raiders? We expect our members to be courteous and respectful, first and foremost. Secondly, we ask that you come to the raid prepared and perform to the best of your ability and skill. While heroic modes are not extremely difficult, we do ask that you take it seriously and do not think it will be an LFR-Style situation. What should my gear be like to raid? Don’t worry! We will help gear new recruits and guildies as BfA continues to roll along! In order to begin raiding with us right away a 340+ ilvl is required! We are all here to help each other and have a good time! If you think <Dont Die> is right for you, or you would like more information about my raid-leading background or just general inquiries, then please look for Wildreaver,Ilriyao in-game or add Wild#11964. I look forward to slaying many Alliance foes together so that we <Dont Die>!Wildreaver77 3d
3d [H] Random Playlist 2/8 M LFM Raid & Casual We’re recruiting! Check out Random Playlist on Hyjal server. https://www.hyjalrandomplaylist.com/ Before we get into recruitment needs, let’s start by explaining our structure. Raid Structure Core Raids - Always present and commit to raiding both Wednesday & Thursday Friends & Family - Welcome to all raids when content becomes trivial Raid Times Wednesday & Thursday 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM (Pacific / Server Time) Current Progression: Uldir - 8/8 N - 8/8 H - 2/8 M Past Progression - When Current AtBT - 11/11 N -11/11 H - 3/11 M ToS 9/9 N - 9/9 H - 4/9 M Nighthold 10/10 N - 10/10 H - 3/10 M Trial of Valor 3/3 N - 3/3 H Emerald Nightmare 7/7 N - 7/7 H - 3/7 M Loot Structure Personal Loot with Loot Council on Extra Items Anything that drops is yours to keep, items you do not need, or BoEs are traded to a loot master. As the raid clears to the next boss, the loot master hands out these items, loot council style, based on need. Recruitment Needs: Core Raid Team DPS! Good news! We’re open to most DPS classes! Just ask if yours isn’t listed. We still want to hear from you! High Priority ***Ranged DPS (Hunter, Boomy, Mage, Lock, SPriest) ***1 Healer spot also open Friends & Family We love Casuals too. Players from any class, spec, or level range are welcome. You guys are the Life Blood of any guild and what makes the wheels spin. FnF Rock! Contact Information Baffels#1252 (Guild Master Teddy Bear) Bitbits#1540 (Super Sassy Pants) Mel#1879 (Slutty Jack of all Trades) Here is how the application process will progress. Step 1: Fill Out Application. Step 2: Monitor GuildLaunch Inbox. Step 3: Quick Discord Interview. Step 4: 2 Week Trial Period. ***Additionally just simply add/contact us on Btag! ***Feel free to contact any of the above people at anytime! Thank You!Melodious6 3d
3d [H] <Underguild> Hyjal (8/8H), LF Dps/Healer Underguild - Hyjal is recruiting for our main raid team! We are an established guild (founded in 2009) with roots that run back to the original Everquest. We're looking for several folks to fill out our raid team and perhaps dip our toes into Mythic content (should the group fill out to 20+). We're focused on progressing through current content in a fun, teamwork based environment. No finger-pointing, voicechat screeching, world first wannabes here... just a group of fun adults, some with limited playtime, that want to slay internet dragons. Our raid nights are currently Tuesday/Thursday @ 7PM server (PST) with an optional (and voluntary) normal clear on Mondays. Note: Our Monday runs are typically where we ask recruits come check us out to see if you we're a good fit for one another. Current Progression: 8/8H Uldir Current Needs: Healer - Monk/Druid Preferably DPS - spots open for ranged What we can offer you: --> Fun (but focused) raid environment with a group of mature adults. --> Reasonable patience with each person's individual learning curve, especially with those willing to put forth the effort to improve their performance. --> Progression at a reasonable pace with the goal being to kill content when current (AoTC achievements). --> Attendance flexibility to allow for real life. We we look for in our raiders: --> Maturity with the ability to receive and act upon constructive feedback. --> Willingness to learn basics of fights before raid night by watching/reading posted strats. --> Responsibility to come to the raid prepared with necessary raid supplies (food, flasks, pots, etc.) If this sounds like the group for you, please visit www.guilded.gg/r/AdwReeeGxR to sign up or reach out to Natie (Natty#1939) for more info!Natie0 3d
3d Warrior/Hunter/Boomy/MM Monk/Rogue LFG Hello all, Friends and I are looking for a semi-hard core raiding guild for mythic raiding. Arms Warrior iLvl 368/OS Prot. BM Hunter iLvl 375/OS Surv. MM Monk iLvl 365. Bal Druid iLvl 367/OS Resto. Outlaw/Assassination Rogue iLvl 368. Raid times: Looking for anything between 07:30PM - 01:00, days are flexible. We are looking for a guild that will progress, main reason we're looking to leave our current guild is due to lack of progression due to some members stepping on fire too much. Some of us have achieved AOTC. Thanks in advance for taking sometime to read our post. Bnet tag Charlie#13641 Regards, RobRobei2 3d
3d LF active Raid Guild I am currently looking for an active raid guild, by active I mean non-raid days involved in mythic + or what ever not looking for a guild that only logs into raid then goes about to play other games for the rest of the week. I currently have a Raid Ready WW Monk Priest(can play all 3 spec) Rogue Also have at 120 but needs a bit of work Warlock (Affliction) Druid (Resto) Also in the process of working on a Holy Pally Can make most any days and times (but prefer not to raid Mondays as I do not see a point)ßazar5 3d
3d <The Council> 2/8m, Tues&Thurs Hello, The Council is recruiting for it's Heroic/Mythic raid group. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 530-830pm realm time (830-1130pm eastern). We are a very laid back group, so please feel free to leave message here and/or whisper us in game if you are interested. Progression: 2/8m, 8/8h Primary need: Range DPS But all others are welcome to applyShortsighted1 3d
3d [H] <Schema> 2/8 Mythic Recruiting About Schema is a semi-hardcore late night raiding guild on Hyjal-US. Raid Times Progression: Tuesday/Thursday 8:30 - 11:30 PST Farm: Wednesday 8:30 - 11:30 PST Recruitment We are currently looking for any exceptional players for all roles. Apply on our website or feel free to reach out to an officer below. Links Website: https://schema.enjin.com/ Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/hyjal/schema Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Schema Contact Battle.net Zangheili#1931 Discord Zangheili#6339Zangheili4 3d
4d Mage LF Tue/Wed Raid Guild I'd like to open with: I'm looking for a guild that raids Tue/Wed between the hours of 8pm and 12am server time. For some back story-- I started playing WoW when I was 15. This answers another question: I'm currently twenty-five. I started raiding in BC. I'm used to working with a team and showing up on time. I always bring my own flasks/foods/potions. I watch fights ahead of time. I'm not toxic. I'm down to wipe all night as long as we're learning from our mistakes and making appropriate changes. Anyway, hit me up on bnet or in game. We can have a more in-depth discussion about me and your guild. Crooked - Kil'jaeden Crooked#11909Crooked1 4d
4d Monk/Druid LF Raid Guild Hey, I'm Niso the Monk, and my friend Luluzarn the Restoration Druid and I need to find a new raiding guild that better fits my schedule. I work swing shift(1:30PM-10:00PM ST). I would prefer to raid late night but would be open to a morning early afternoon group as well. Looking for a group at minimum plans to clear Heroic. If you need a monk(will play any of the three specs) then hit me up on battlenet: Governor#1878 or Discord Governor#7400. You can reach Luluzarn on battlenet at drkgreyhawk#1580 or on Discord DrkGreyHawk#0159 Thanks Niso the Monk and Luluzarn the DruidNiso4 4d
4d LF raiding guild Frost DK currently LF raiding guild on Hyjal, always come on time and prepared for raid, with flasks and food, with knowledge of the fights. Looking for a guild that raids during the week, prefer something later at night. Add me on btag for more info. Under#11326Datamus5 4d
4d LF West Coast Guild BFA Greetings. I am looking for a heroic focused Horde guild on Hyjal, that runs content in the evenings, particularly Sunday thru Thursday 9-12 PST, 2 nights a week. I recently moved to Hawaii and my east coast guild called it quits, so I am looking for a west coast realm to permanently call home. (would be willing to faction/realm transfer for the right fit) I have been playing since Vanilla, heroic experience in all xpacs minus MOP/WOD. Only 6/8 N in BFA. Im 43, retired Air Force, I have time to dedicate, I listen well and dont come with an elitist attitude or drama. Just trying to find a good fit to enjoy the game. You can post here or reach me here, BNet RyN#11287 or discord Odin#3720 Thanks!Odinhart2 4d
4d [H] Morning / Daytime Guild (21+) 6/8M ... We are a mature group of friendly players (21-50+) from all over the world due to our timeslot with the majority of people working 3rd shift in the US/Canada and some playing with us from overseas making it a very unique atmosphere. Censorship of adult content is not something we worry about since we are all adults, in fact it is indeed common and maybe even a little encouraged. Currently we are recruiting additions for our mythic raid, as well as our casual raids. We are also accepting socials that play during our active timeslot. That being said, we are only accepting people who are additionally willing to join our guild on Hyjal, even if that might require a server transfer. ... Mythic Raid Tues: 8:00am - 11:00am (PST); 10:00am - 13:00pm (CST); 11:00am - 2:00pm (EST) Wed: 8:00am - 11:00am (PST); 10:00am - 13:00pm (CST); 11:00am - 2:00pm (EST) Thurs: 8:00am - 11:00am (PST); 10:00am - 13:00pm (CST); 11:00am - 2:00pm (EST) Casual Raid (morning) Fri: 8:00am - 10:30am (PST); 10:00am - 12:30pm (CST); 11:00am - 1:30pm (EST) Casual Raid (evening) Fri: 5:00pm - 8:00pm (PST); 7:00pm - 10:00pm (CST); 8:00pm - 11:00pm (EST) Sat: 5:00pm - 8:00pm (PST); 7:00pm - 10:00pm (CST); 8:00pm - 11:00pm (EST) ... Besides our raids (where all food, flasks, gems and enchants are provided by the guild), we have an active and helpful community that runs casual alt raids and mythic+ on a weekly basis. Some of our members also enjoy PVP and organize RBGs or Arena runs throughout the week. We also provide a full guild bank with an exclusive Member and Raider tab that gets restocked daily. Our very active discord is used outside of raid times for competitive mythic+ runs, casual banter, pvp and other games our player base enjoys. ... ... If you are looking for a close-knitted community with people that care about each other and enjoy having a fun time but can also focus during our progression raid, we might be the one for you! ... Please don’t hesitate to add one of us! on bnet Christina#11562; on discord christina#1469 on bnet nick#12465 on bnet Flayful#1719Christiina32 4d
4d [H]<Stronger Than Death>5/8H Late Night Raid Stronger Than Death is a late night Horde raiding guild on Hyjal looking for more raiders for Uldir. 1. Server Information: The server is Hyjal on Horde side. The server time is PST, founding members live in CST. 2. Guild Information: We are a Horde Raiding guild on the server Hyjal. Our goal is to clear Heroic. We are still a small guild so activity on off nights may vary. 3. Raid and times active: The current plans for raids are 1-3 AM CST Wednesday and Thursday. Mostly active at around midnight CST, but some are on through out the day. 4. Who we are Looking for: Healer: 2-3 (Preferrably a Priest/Monk/Paladin) DPS: 8-10 Tanks: No immediate needs. Could use a Monk tank though. Members willing to backup different roles will be greatly appreciated as well. 5.Raid Requirements: Enchanted/Gemmed gear, consumables(though we try to have feasts and cauldrons) Discord(at least to listen to call outs) Min ilvl: 355 6. Contact Information: Pernach is my main, Szythe, Balestarius and Utar are my alts on Hyjal. Officers are Orthaku, Cyrptic, Zeldix, and Lianil. If we're not online, just send an in game mail or post in this forum thread. My battletag is Freedombacon#1734Pernach22 4d
4d [H] Dark Eclipse recruiting dps. 8/8H Tu/Th We currently need a couple solid ranged dps. Currently we raid 6:45 to 9:00 PST (server time), Tues/Thurs. If any solid ranged dps might be interested please check out our wowprogress link for more info. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Dark+Eclipse Thank you for anyone who's interested or just checked in to read this and have a great day!Kawaiidk14 4d
5d [H]Amnesty - 2-3 Night PST 3/8M - LFM Welcome to Amnesty, an up and coming 8 hour raid team located on Hyjal-US founded October 2016. Tuesdays, Thursdays (progression - Must be able to make 2 of 3 nights): 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST (Server Time) Wednesdays: 9:00pm - 11:00pm PST (Server Time) Saturday (Optional Farm/Alt nights) 8:00pm - 11:00 PST (Server Time) Raid Leads: Stormblind (Primary), Aero & Exxoro (Callers) Recruitment: Stormblind, Soulleach Recruiting Needs: We are recruiting for 2 spots: -1 Exceptional Demon Hunter DPS -1 Exceptional Balance Druid We'll find a spot if it is a good fit! However we welcome applications and are always looking for exceptional players. We'll find a spot if it is a good fit! What we expect from applicants: High skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs) Prior raiding experience in Mythic (or old Heroic) is a plus Ability to attend at least 90% of raids Dedication outside of raid time to achieve reasonable character progression to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game Friendly, team player attitude Ability to communicate on Discord Questions? Please contact: Stormblind - Discord: Stormblind#0933, Bnet: Stormblind#1485 Soulleach - Discord: Soulleach#4486, Bnet: Soulleach#1987 Key guild differentiators: Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form. We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do have an alt raid on Wednesdays and Saturday nights (Heroic/Normal respectively), but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts or looking for Heroic pieces for their main. This is an adult guild so expect some mature humor. No prejudices of any kind are acceptable Please apply here: https://www.hyjaliangaming.com/contactStormblind15 5d
5d Intensely Casual 5/8H T/Th 5:30-11:30 PST Are you Intensely Casual? Don't even know what that means? Neither do we, but we're pretty sure it describes us. <Intensely Casual> [Hyjal-US] [Horde] is looking for more people to join us in our shenanigans. We're an adult guild with easy-going fun people, Socials/Raiders/MythicPlusers all welcome. Currently 8/8N 5/8H in Uldir and could use some ranged DPS, the melee pack is getting kinda full unless you are a rogue or have tanking offspec (especially for M+). We raid T/Th 5:30 PST-11:30 PST. PM me here or contact Arkann/Arkatt, Zenna, Wyld or Tiekfu in game for info or invite.Arkann0 5d
5d {H} 368 Resto Shaman LF A New Raid Team Experienced raider, been raiding on and off since B.C. 7/8 H - Current guild is no longer raiding. Looking for a new team to finish out H Uldir , do some M and get ready for the next tier 8.2. East coast, week day raids, no later then 10pm EST start time. Please contact me in game or on here. I look forward to hearing from you. Battle Tag Langor#11643Langoor3 5d
5d 364 Surv hunter LF guild Hello, About me - 7/8H Uldir progress on 2 toons - DPS ranges from 12k (zek vos) to 16K (fetid devourer) - previous raid leader, I know what it takes to complete raids. - Legion AOTC & Keystone Master (other toons) What I want - heroic focused guild that is deep into Uldir 5/8 min but will consider less if I like the group - medium size guild (raid size 12-20) - I’m flexible on this - raid times - 2 days a week progression during the weekday evening - ideally tues, wed or Thursday. 6-9PST perfeted willing to go to early as 4:30PST but no later than 9:30 PST. - mythic progression is an extremely low priority, but will do mythic if the guild naturally transitions. Msg me if your guild would be a hood fit Deakarstrife #1520 Thank you,Gameover1 5d
6d <Temerity> is selling Heroic+Mythic Uldir! Do you have a pile of gold and nothing to spend it on? Do you like raid gear, achievements, titles and mounts? <Temerity> is here for your Heroic and Mythic Uldir needs! We sell carry spots in our raids weekly, get in touch with us ASAP to reserve a spot! We are currently offering: Heroic Uldir Full Clear w/ additional loot traded to you - 700k Heroic Uldir Full Clear, kills only - 500k Heroic G'huun AOTC only - 250k Mythic Taloc, MOTHER, Zekvoz, Vectis, Fetid Devourer, Zul - 300k per boss for kill-only, 500k per boss for traded loot Mythic Mythrax - 750k kill, 1M for loot Mythic G'huun - 3M When do we do our runs? Our Heroic run takes place on Tuesday, and starts at 8pm Pacific time (Server Time.) It will last until completed. We normally complete our clear between 1.5 and 2 hours. Our Mythic run typically takes place on Wednesday and Thursday, and starts at 8pm Pacific time (Server time.) Each night will last no longer than 4 hours, we try and complete as fast as humanly possible. We communicate openly with our buyers about our kill plan for the night and when they are expected to be available. Carry Guidelines: 1. You are purchasing a Full carry. We will not rely on you to help us in any way during your run, and on some encounters we may ask for you to die to prevent any difficulties. If possible we will find a place where you can still watch the encounter play out. 2. We require a gold deposit on EVERY sale in order to guarantee your spot ahead of time. The Deposit is 30% on Mythic sales. This is non-negotiable and we will not guarantee your carry spot until a deposit has been paid. This insures we both are committed to the run. The rest of your balance will be due once you are invited to the raid group on your specific sale date! 3. We only accept GOLD, please do not contact us unless you are prepared to pay with in-game currency! The gold can be from any realm, but it must be gold! 4. For those buying loot, all tradeable loot for your respective role will be traded if it is not needed by our raiders. We are not willing to guarantee sale of ALL loot that drops. We do our sales to pay for progression raiding, and selling loot that is needed for progression defeats the whole point of doing the sale! We try to be as transparent as possible with our buyers so they know exactly what to expect when it comes to what will or won't be available from our loot. A Note on Sales Packages involving Mythic Mounts: We only do one kill per week of mythic bosses, and many of those mounts will be spoken for by Temerity raiders. We will have a limited number of mounts to sell because of the nature of the game. There is high demand for these kinds of things, so be prepared to go on a waitlist if you're in the market for a Mythic mount! Contact Info for Sales: Myst#1540 -- Battletag works best, I have it on my mobile and such so you do not need to catch me in-game! It has been brought to our attention that shady individuals have used Myst battletags and linked to official Temerity pages to scam people out of their money. I DO NOT SPAM ON OTHER REALMS, CRZ BUYERS COME TO ME THROUGH BATTLE.NET. DO NOT PAY ANYONE WITHOUT VERIFYING THEIR BATTLETAG. My battletag is Myst#1540, any other Myst soliciting your gold for Temerity should be reported to Blizzard immediately. In order to offer buyers a way to verify their arrangement in real-time, I have begun keeping my buyer calendar as a public document, which can be found at: https://goo.gl/nUfhxv We are looking forward to hearing from you about any possible sales! If you have any questions or would like to arrange a sales run, please contact me on Battle.net at Myst#1540! Thank you!Oathsworn4 6d
Nov 5 . Delete.Beefshields7 Nov 5
Nov 5 . 373 3/8M Disc/Holy Priest LF Guild Late night would be good. 8PM PST or later, negotiable. Any days are fine. I'd like to stay horde and on Hyjal. LazyTurtle#163819 Currently trialing with a groupJeffx0 Nov 5
Nov 4 [H]<Sigh>2/8 Mythic. 3 Night mythic Sigh is a looking for DPS/Heals to help fill out our roster for our mythic team, We're looking for dedicated players to help push for cutting edge in the next raid tier. We raid 3 nights a week Tues-Thurs 7-10PM PST with optional heroic raids usually ran Sunday nights. Currently looking for a tank, any healers and exceptional DPS PM Easy#11742 on Bnet or Easy#1389 on Discord for more informationEasydh0 Nov 4
Nov 4 Saturday Mythic + group looking for tank! Who we are We are a group of four individuals that either have raided or are currently raiding in a top 50 US capacity. We have sold gold runs all the way back to MoP challenge modes up until Legion in some capacity. Certain tiers some of us were more active then others as mythic + has progressed into it's current state. We believe that the game is much more enjoyable when shared with people with a like - minded approach and recognize the value of a complete team. What we are looking for - First and foremost a tank. One preferably that feels comfortable playing multiple classes. - With blood being so strong that would be the ideal candidate but by no means is it mandatory. - Must be able to communicate either through mumble or discord effectively without resorting to insults or general poor behavior. Essentially if you're a hothead and don't enjoy working through problems then this won't be a good fit. - This will be streamed on twitch as well so if you can't control your language or often find yourself using racial slurs then once again this won't be a good fit. - Reliability is paramount. If you're prone to or have a history of flakiness then there's no need to waste anyone's time. The group is comprised of people wanting to do this over the course of the expansion. - The current days/nights we are planning is Saturdays from 5 or 6 est - 9 est (roughly). These days could increase depending on the schedules of the group but as of right now that is the mandatory time. Group goals A mixture of running higher keys and also selling keys at certain times. This can be discussed more when we chat in discord. Feel free to add either of us on Bnet! Kalamazi#1983 or Limelight#1246Kalamazi6 Nov 4
Nov 3 [H] <Out of the Ashes> 7/8H Recruiting <Out of the Ashes> (Horde) Heroic Guild 7/8H looking for a couple more. Currently looking for some ranged dps. Boomkin, ele shaman and Melee Dk, Monk We achieved AOTC on every tier for Legion. We are an old school guild, with members who have been playing together since BWL. We raid Mon and Wed from 7pm PST to 10pm PST. Contact Sussac42#1851, Nic#1541, or TheGinja#1301Caeddus1 Nov 3