Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Feb 27 Hyjal guild Listing Post your guild name and info only 1 post per guild please. my guild listing follows as an example. Remember to STICKY this topic. Name: Legion of The Axe (25) (H) Info: Adult guild we raid, PvP, do it all.looking for dedicated raiders and players of all types for core group and pvp team. We are a strong guild with lots of long time members looking to expand and fill raiding slots . Guild is 5 years old and has many members with great experience. self sustaining guild we do gem chants everything in house. Raid type: man casual progression. Contact: thrallsgrunt, soulesswitch, entizingingeyes, or any other member for an invite.Thrallsgrunt192 Feb 27
3h [H] Not Ideal (4/11M) S/Su ELE SH, F MAGE Not Ideal Horde- US Hyjal Type: Casual, Casual Raiding, Semi-HC Progression raiding Raid Times: Casual Normal: Wednesday 7pm PST (10p EST) Casual Heroic: Friday 7pm PST (10p EST) semi-HC Progression: Sat/Sun, 7p - 10p PST (10p - 1a EST) Current Progression: ANT [4/11M], ToS {1/9M}, NH {3/10M}, ToV {3/3H} Loot: Personal VoiceComm: Discoball https://notideal.enjin.com Casual Progression Recruitment: iLvl req: 930 Dps: open Heals: open Tanks: n/a Contact: BlackLotusUP#1425 semi-HC Recruitment: iLvl Req: 952 Transmog: DaF rDps : sPriest, Warlock, Fire Mage, Ele Shaman!! mDps : Ret Paladin Tank: n/a Heal: Druid LFM MYTHIC WEEKENDS Contact: mael8675#1365 Can help with faction changes or server transfers for an... *ahem* ideal... candidate. Benefits: Rewarded weekly contests, raid consumables, foodstuffs, gems, enchants, Progression BoE contributions Policies can be summed up as "Don't be a jerk." About US Not Ideal is a newly re-formed, transfer guild from a smaller population server. 'Paradigm Redux' enjoyed a healthy raiding atmosphere from Wrath of the Lich King to Mist of Pandaria, However, family medical crisis called away leadership and the guild fell to quiet in Warlords. We are a Horde-side, progression-oriented raiding guild. Beginning a little after the start of Nighthold, we were able to push 3 bosses in to Mythic content, and we're looking to go further in to the Throne of Antorus. Our raiders vary from veterans from previous expacs' Mythic content, to new friends we've made who have fled raid toxic raid environments. Harassment/ verbal abuse is not tolerated. If you are elitist, overly-brusque, or any sort of hate-monger, we probably won't mesh. Don't belittle your fellows. And just to be clear, HARASSMENT IS NOT TOLERATED. About YOU . Raid Awareness >= Personality > Experience> Gear. . Be open to constructive criticism, and have a desire to strive. While there will not be any hyper-scrutinization of game play, if it is noted that your gear itemization is ill-focused or you have poor uptime on your primary abilities, it will be expected of you to address. . We are not necessarily looking for someone with similar raid Progression, so much as someone with compatible gameplay and personality. If you're a little ahead, if you're a little behind - we can deal. You should at least have experience with the current tier in LFR, or be willing to research. Alt's of mains who raid during the week are welcome. . "Gr'up"s guild, would prefer applicants in their 30's, or mature 20's. Several 40+s in guild. . Have a schedule that allows for consistent weekend raiding. Understand why consistency and reliability gets preferred seating. . Understand with a roster of 20, occasionally people are going to have to sit on a fight. That means me, that means you. All things being equal, that means me more than you. . Comfortable with using PTT if you want to communicate during raid. No one needs to hear you chewing chips, humming, singing, or outburst comments when we wipe. Okay, we might want to hear you singing, but still, no- use PTT. Expectations . VoiceComm: Discord. You don't have to talk, but it is necessary you are able to listen. . Come to raid prepared with whatever consumables are necessary that are not supplied by the guild. This may include Food, Flasks, Potions, Runes, etc. . Be prepared for whatever progression boss we will be facing. Ie, watch videos, read strats, plan your Talents accordingly. . Patience, discipline: as we progress to harder content, there will be wipes. Many, many wipes. . Your time is the raids time, the raid team's time is your time. Be prompt, be early, be undistracted, be ready for minimal downtime between pulls. Children or pets should be put in the closet (or otherwise handled) during raid. Don't waste your teammates' time. . Come to raid with your mind right - no drinking or being high during raid. Avoidable mistakes cause avoidable wipes. . Don't be disruptive. If you have an issue, pocket it until after raid to address. If you're interested in applying, contact me as you will bnet: mael8675#1365 discord: Y*on#3465 email: yeon.notideal(at)gmail.com https://notideal.enjin.com And fill out the lengthy application questionnaire of: "Tell us a bit more about yourself."Yeonsiin110 3h
7h Sublime 7/11M Recruiting Healer <Sublime> 7/11M Raid times: Wed/Sun 7pm/10pm server Tuesday optional 'alt' run Laid back bunch of hooligans that have a good time while staying ahead of the curve. Active guild most times of the day, lots of alt gearing and general shenanigans. Recruiting a full time mythic ready healer. Preferably a Druid but would consider others. If you're not sure you're ready to step into mythic contact us with logs and we will gladly take a look . Contact: Existana (Nerdcole#1846) Pumps (Falean#1548) Ak (Havak#11708)Ak0 7h
9h <H> Mass Sudoku 11/11 Heroic Wed/Fri Mass Sudoku is looking to add some new members to their raid roster! We're a relaxed group of content focused players. Pretty good sense of humor, sometimes dark. We're 11/11 Heroic Antorus We raid Wed/Fri 8:00pm-11:00pm Pacific Standard Time Alt runs on Saturdays PvP on Sundays Currently searching for ranged DPS! Hunter (MM/BM) Mage (Any spec) Priest (Shadow) Druid (Boomkin) Warlock (Any spec) Shaman(Ele) Any exceptional applicants will be considered Please don't be annoying, and be prepared to have our tank pull before the timer hits 0, because time is money. We're looking to transition into Mythic difficulty. Here's what we will expect of you; Knowledge of your class and spec, including what gear is good for you A demonstrated effort to prepare for content beforehand, watching videos, etc. Patience Don't be a bad If this interests you; feel free to message any of the following people when online! highlighter#11789 - dankdpudding#1764 - Panduh#11796 - Balrog#1388 - Sansu#1145Sansus18 9h
1d [H] 147th US 2-day raiding guild [9/11M] LFM <AlternativeFacts> "Obviously 12/11 Mythic, and if you disagree, then you're a fake WoW player." We're a semi-hardcore guild, Horde-side on Hyjal (PVE/PST). We're looking for a few people who can really pull their weight in the DPS and mechanical awareness departments, since Legion is not a forgiving expansion for the casual of heart. Rather than sit by and wait for us to start bleeding members, we are looking for strong raiders in advance of that becoming an issue. Let me talk about our guild as a whole first. We believe in helping players improve, rather than just sitting them and letting them figure it all out for themselves. We have a secondary raid that is designed to help players in this way. The Officers work together as a council, rather than one guild leader with a handful of Officers below him/her, which is especially helpful when it comes to loot (we use RCLootCouncil). We enjoy a mature, adult atmosphere, while also occasionally having fun and being silly. Drama bombs will be promptly handled, and dismantled, to avoid any issues cropping up (either between players or surrounding loot). We, the Council, appreciate feedback in all its forms. We also love to do events in this guild, whether it be achievement runs, herbing events, M+ events to make sure people get their highest key for their highest cache, or even just hanging out in Discord while doing some Overwatch drunken shenanigans. We are a community, balanced with a progression-minded raid team. If this sounds like a place for you, please contact Krystalline#1901 for recruitment; no matter what type of raiding atmosphere you are looking for, we can help. Tue/Wed team [9/11M | t20-7/9M] ("Fake News Team"): Laser-focused, Cutting Edge, Mythic progression raid. Everyone's spot is earned, and anyone could potentially be replaced if they are no longer performing well. Trial period lasts 2 weeks (4 raid days). After the trial, if you pass, you are promoted to "Raider" status, where we provide everything: gems/flasks/enchants/food/potions/tomes/guild repairs (up to 2k gold per raid day). If you do not pass, we will give you feedback and give you another week to extend the trial. If things still aren't better, we will let you know, you'll be on the bench, and have the opportunity to raid in Team 2 if you want to try and re-earn a Team 1 spot. This raid is currently working on Mythic Aggramar. Server Time (PST) raid times: Tue/Wed 7:30p - 10:45p (we ask people to be in raid 15 minutes early at 7:15p) Tue/Wed Team Recruitment: Core spots available for: - 2 of any DPS (strong pref: Boomkin/MM Hunter) - 1 Healer (pref shammy/druid) - Anyone will be considered if they believe they will be a good fit (excellent awareness, 90%+ attendance, decent numbers) Sun/Mon team [6/11M | t20-5/9M] ("Be Bear Aware"): Slightly more casual than Team 1; but just like Team 1, we are always interested in helping players improve and learn (this raid has a larger roster, with more back-ups available, as a result). This raid clears the last two Heroic bosses and then moves into Mythic ABT, currently working on Mythic Kin'garoth. Server Time (PST) raid times: Sun/Mon 5:45p - 8:30p (we ask people to be in raid 15 minutes early at 5:30p) Sun/Mon Team Recruitment: - 3 core spot available for DPS. High preference for a warlock and moonkin; but any class will be considered if they believe they will be a good fit (excellent awareness, 90%+ attendance, decent numbers) Contact Krystalline#1901 (BattleTag) or Krystalline#8213 (Discord) with any questions or if you'd like to apply!Krystallìne76 1d
1d [H] <Spread Eagle> 1/11M - LF DPS <Spread Eagle> is currently 1/11M ATBT and looking to fill out our roster so we can push into mythic! Raids: Tues/Thurs 7-10 PST We're looking for: Various hurty bois! Need some soilid DEEEEEPS We are a smaller, tight knit guild. We are crude and have scared off a few people, raid is 70% straight dudes flirting with each other, 20% memeing about people we've pissed off and 10% accidentally killing stuff. We are by no means hardcore or professional. bnet: Rhetorica#1508 - sometimes bnet requests go screwy and I don't get them, discord is far more reliable! Rhetorica#8846 on discord. edit: would probs help if i put the fking raid times in the postRhetorica55 1d
1d <Temerity> is selling H+M Antorus! Do you have a pile of gold and nothing to spend it on? Do you like raid gear, achievements, titles, and mounts? <Temerity> is here for your Heroic and Mythic Antorus needs! We sell carry spots in our Heroic and Mythic Antorus raids weekly, and will be doing so all the way up to the launch of Battle for Azeroth! So if you want to get your hands on some fancy purples, pick up some titles or achievements, or ride around on a fancy demon-ghoul bat thing, get in touch with us ASAP! We typically do our Heroic run on Tuesday at 8pm Pacific, and then our Mythic raid takes place on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday (if needed) from 8-12pm Pacific (server) time. We now typically clear Antorus in two nights, so your sale would take place on a Wednesday or Thursday within the range of 8pm-12 Pacific time, please make sure you can make these times! A Note on Sales Packages involving Mythic Argus and the Shackled Ur'zul Mount: We have limited availability for Mythic Argus and Argus mount spots with only so many weeks until BFA, and only so many mounts to sell in that window that aren't already spoken for by Temerity raiders. There is typically high demand for this mount, so be prepared to be possibly have to go on a waitlist, and to pay a deposit in advance of your purchase to set your date in stone. We do our best to ensure that we do not schedule buyers that have conflicting loot interests. If you buy a carry for us with the intent of receiving gear for your character, we will not put multiple buyers on the same tier token, as well as try not to bring people of the same type of role for in-demand items like trinkets. We do this to make sure every non-Titanforged piece will be yours without question. (See notes below re: Titanforging on items) Contact Info for Sales: Myst#1540 -- Battletag works best, I have it on my mobile and such so you do not need to catch me in-game! We require a gold deposit of 30% of your purchase in order to guarantee your spot ahead of time. This is non-negotiable and we will not guarantee your carry spot until a deposit has been paid. This insures we both are committed to the run and serves as disincentive for not showing up for your carry and leaving us with no buyer. The rest of your balance will be due once you are invited to the raid group on your specific sale date! Also we only accept Gold, please do not contact us unless you are prepared to pay with in-game currency! Full Heroic Clear 11/11 (Personal Loot) -- 700k Includes: Any Loot that drops for you on personal loot, as well as any unneeded loot our raiders get from their personal loot drops. Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker Feat of Strength. Your very own Violet Spellwing Mount! Full Clear 11/11M with Mount** -- 13.5M Includes: Any Non-Titanforged* Loot that drops for your class. Cutting Edge: Argus the Unmaker Feat of Strength Titanslayer Title Shackled Ur'zul Mount. 9/11M (No Aggramar+Argus) -- 4.5M Includes: Any Non-Titanforged* Loot that drops for your class. Mythic boss achievements for every boss except Aggramar and Argus. Mythic Aggramar -- 1M Includes: Any Non-Titanforged* Loot that drops for your class. Mythic boss achievement for Aggramar. Argus With Mount** -- 8M Includes: Any Non-Titanforged* Loot that drops for your class. Cutting Edge: Argus the Unmaker Feat of Strength Titanslayer Title Shackled Ur'zul Mount. Argus Without Mount** -- 4M Includes: Any Non-Titanforged* Loot that drops for your class. Cutting Edge: Argus the Unmaker Feat of Strength Titanslayer Title Mythic Gul'Dan With Mount -- 1.2M Includes: Any loot you want off the boss. Vengeance Incarnate Title Hellfire Infernal Mount *There is a good chance any Titanforged piece that drops will be needed by someone in the guild. For this reason we do not guarantee sale of any Titanforged pieces. Sales of Titanforged items may happen still, but only if Temerity raiders have no need for the item. **A friendly extra reminder that we have a waitlist for Argus kills. Get your deposits in now. We are looking forward to hearing from you about any possible sales! If you have any questions or would like to arrange a sales run, please contact me in-game at Myst#1540! Thank you!Flaymarriage0 1d
1d Filipino Guilds in Hyjal? Horde I would like to know if there's any filipino only guilds in hyjal. if not, guess i'll just have to make my own.Illidarian0 1d
1d Ret Paladin LFG Hello! I'm an experienced raider looking for a late night guild to raid (earliest 9pm server) and do mythic + dungeons with. I don't have parses, however I'm a strong DPS who would also like to have a healing off-spec. I am a serious-minded, competitive player and would love an opportunity to prove myself if your late night guild is looking for melee. I also have a similarly geared priest that I am willing to move for the right guild. Please contact me with any questions you may have. I am currently over on Zul'jin but willing to transfer. Poe#1778Yreth1 1d
1d Mythic Gul'dan Mount Farm Hello Hyjal! <Dont Die> is putting together a weekly Mythic NH farm group to obtain 20 Gul'dan mounts, however we are a few DPS and maybe 1 tank short of being able to have 20 raiders to run through Mythic NH with. The runs are currently planned for Mondays at 6-8:30 server (will be shorter once we unlock the skip.) You must be able to attend ALL Mondays until everyone has the mount (or you will be placed on the bottom of mount priority). We are currently seeking 3-5 DPS and maybe 1 tank that can help us out. If you are interested please drop me a line in-game or add me War#1291. PS IF you already have the skip unlocked and are willing to help us out, please let me know.Wildlight0 1d
1d (H) <Firefall> 4/11M recruiting DPS! Hello all, we are Firefall! We are a newly formed semi-hardcore guild made up of a raid team that has raided together thru the greater part of Legion. We are in need of a few new DPS to help bring down those big bad raid bosses! Our current needs include any mix of the following: Feral Druid High Marksmanship Hunter High Balance Druid High Enhance Shaman High Rogue High Affliction Warlock MediumAny other DPS spec is welcome to apply as well, as we look at the player's ability to do well and not just the spec. Any tanking or healing offspec that you are capable of playing in a Mythic setting is a huge bonus! Raid Times: Sunday 6:30PM - 9:30PM PST Monday 6:30PM - 9:30PM PST Off-night events are scheduled on Thursdays at usual raid time. Raiding Policies: We have 3 required addons - Exorsus Raid Tools, Weak Auras and your choice of DBM or BigWigs. Our trial period in which we will evaluate your potential is 4 raids, or 2 weeks assuming you appear at every raid. As we only raid 2 nights a week for 6 hours, we expect everyone to show up on time and be on their game! We spend these 6 hours together to have fun downing new bosses. Please contact any of us listed below with any further questions! Avium#1886 Feorx#1125 Richard#13156Avium14 1d
2d [H] LF DPS for Antorus 6/11M - Late Night PST Osiris Creed on Hyjal-US is looking for a few more great raiders to round out our raid team. Raid Times: 9:00pm - 12:00am PST Sun, Mon Antorus Progression: 6/11 Mythic Legion Progress: 5/9 M ToS, 7/10M Nighthold, 3/3H ToV, 7/7M Emerald Nightmare Loot Style: Loot Council Raid Style: Casual Focused Mythic Raiding Required Voice Comm: Discord Currently Recruiting Tanks: Closed Heals: Closed DPS: Looking for a few good ranged DPS. Bonus points if you can off-tank or off-heal on rare occasion. ** We place a high value on the personality of our raiders. We like to say that we recruit good people who are also great raiders. ** If you are looking for a focused, but fun, raid team, whose intent is to clear Mythic content prior to the release of the next tier, please consider applying with us. We specifically look for those who want to clear progression on a lighter schedule. If you're interested in talking further, add me on Bnet at Sol#1189 or apply on our website: www.osiriscreed.comHavasu21 2d
2d ❗️9/11M Fri+Sat (6hrs) LFM! [H]<Resistance> Is a highly efficient US-Hyjal-PVE semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons. Antorus is a new opportunity for many. If you are determined up step into (6hr) "casual-mythic" raiding, bring the right blend of performance, dedication, passion and attitude, feel free to get in touch! Raid times: ... Current Progression: ... We have exemplified high-efficiency within our relaxed 2-night, 6 hour raid schedule. Other "semi-hardcore" guilds typically need 8-12 hours a week to be on our level of progression. (Can verify on wowprogress/warcraftlogs; we believe in full transparency). We progression-raid 6hrs/week, if you are raiding for 2x our time, and NOT 2x our progression, think about how efficient and competent your current raid team is; consider how you are spending your valuable time. We spend our time not prog-raiding like it's a 2nd job to play some alts, organizing alt-raids, PVP, and even play other games (Overwatch, Smite, etc). If you're frustrated because you feel your guild isn't fulfilling its potential, wasting too much time, and carrying too much dead weight, <Resistance> is the guild for you. Recruitment Needs ... Applicants without mythic experience must show exceptional heroic logs. We believe in “bringing the player not the class.” We are looking for mature members who are comfortable with a relaxed raiding schedule, but will put in the effort and focus needed to maximize that time! Our guild has multiple groups that clear M+ for the maximum weekly cache. (Our tanks and healers are more than accommodating, are active daily clearing mythic+ runs and making sure our team is doing the most they can each week to improve) We are a social, and communicative team with lots of banter outside of our focused raid-time. We would prefer a **Discord chat over a lengthy application** so we can get a feel for each other's communication style and personality. Sharing the same (in-game) goals and building guild-culture is very important to us. Combat Logs are required! Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids; we still strive for mythic-progression raiding the 2 nights we are dedicated to. We have raiders from across the world from England, to Hong Kong, to New Zealand, all the way to the far northern wastelands known as Canada. Your orientation, geographic or otherwise, doesn't matter as we welcome all. We just ask you to be respectful of others (even Canadians!) We are looking for raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness. Gear will all come in time, but most importantly to us: We Do Not Carry. Interested or want more info? Whisper/Add BTAG: CKBEAST#1849 (GM) Riventide#1332Riventide67 2d
2d <At Tanagra> (H) 3/11 M, Raid Fri/Sat 7-11 Current Progression is 3/11M Raid team is at 20 or so players, filling last spots for mythic raid. Raid Days/Times --- Friday and Saturday @ 7pm - 11pm PST As for voice chat -- we use Discord, which is must for raids. Recruitment: -- Range Dps -- 1 or 2 Strong range class but prefer SP, Boom or Ele if anyone is interested in joining the guild, please visit our Website and fill out an Application under the Forums tab @ http://attanagra-hyjal.enjin.com. Or any Questions about guild feel free to add me @ Demon#11147 or Swishersweet#1925 About us: At Tanagra is a Horde, heroic/mythic raiding guild located on Hyjal-US server. We are a guild that began at the end of MoP/ beginning of WoD. Main Focus is Raiding and Mythic+ with a great group of Core players who are active during the week. While raiding, our main focus is to progess at a steady rate, do mechanics and have fun without dickheads. Sorry if your looking for a hardcore environment of pushing content, we have been there, done that, and like a more laid back approach of working together without the stress or grind. We focus on building a group of peeps who enjoy playing together. On the flip side, we won't carry people, we expect people to work on there toons and do mechanics. Basicly the simple things we have been doing in raids since Vanilla, and yeh we have alot of vanilla ;).Dmn9 2d
2d Priest & Druid/Lock 970+ 5/11M LF Weekends A friend and I are looking for a Weekend mythic guild. Our only fully available days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We're currently 5/11 M. I am a 964 IL Priest that can play all 3 specs. She is a 972 IL Bear or a 950 IL Warlock. +75 Traits in all our weapons, off-specs included. I have all the legendaries for Priest and she has nearly all but a few for resto on her druid, and most of the affliction ones on her warlock. She hasn't played her Warlock a lot this raid tier, but has played it in the past and is comfortable on it. We feel like our current guild isn't going where we want it to in terms of progression and are seeking else where. I've been playing since BC while she has been playing since Vanilla. We both have experience at cutting edge levels of raiding as well as server first and bests. We know what it takes to achieve that final boss achievement. We are open to xfers prefer horde, but ally is also on the table :). We put a lot of time into learning how to become better and will give 110% to the raid team. We're looking for a team that is fun, yet still productive during raids. Links provided. Thank you for your time and consideration. Syan(Priest) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/syans Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/syans Psyrina(Bear) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Psylox(Warlock) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/psylox Logs: N/A (you get an idea of her performance by the bear logs) Btag: Syan#1437 or GiGi#1168Psyrina1 2d
2d [H] 960 DPS DK LF Guild As the title states, I am looking for a new raiding guild; who also spend free time doing m+. I'd prefer to stay around 8pm-11pm CST however willing to bend more towards the late side. I would also prefer to stick to two nights a week raiding. I have currently pugged 11/11H between my 3 toons (960 Frost DK, 957 Warlock & 962 Ele Shaman). Due to the end of the expansion and messing around, I could play whatever is needed. Come BFA it'll be the DK. DK - Rawwrknight Warlock - Rawwrlock Shaman - Rawwraman *Warlock/Shaman were recently transferred from Illidan. There should be plenty of info available on Warcraftlogs and/or Raider.IO but feel free to add my battletag and ask whatever. rawwraman#1729Rawwrknight1 2d
3d [H]<Boned> (3/11M) LFM 5pm-730pm PST Good Day citizens of Hyjal. <Boned> Will be a transfer guild to this server. We plan on transferring this weekend and we are looking for more players to fill out our raid team(Current server: Nordrassil). As the title states we are currently 3/11 Mythic Antorus and we are looking to progress further. Our raid times are Wednesday and Thursdays from 5pm - 730pm PST. We like to use personal loot to distribute gear. When someone gets a piece they don't need, they offer it up to the raid for roll. This helps save time in distributing loot. So far it has worked very well for us. There have been many times when a member has a huge upgrade but gives it up to another because it helps the raid overall. We have a talented group of about 15 raiders coming to Hyjal. Our weekly mythic raids were suspended due to not enough attendance. We tried to recruit more on our current server, but unfortunately that server is extremely low in population with currently only 650 active horde players. So we decided to transfer to a more active and populated server. We would like to call Hyjal our new home. The members of Boned have become very close over the last two years into a tight knit and loyal family. When I polled the guild to see how many would transfer, the results came back 100%. That's how close we are. We are made up of groups of real life friends that have banded together in our fight against the legion. Our average guild age is approximately 30 years old. We would like to add more players to our family so we can further push content. Our raid atmosphere is laid back but disciplined. Our goal is not to push to be apart of the top rates guilds. Much respect to them though. Instead we try to have fun with the game and make it not feel like a job, like a game is suppose to be. We try to push current content at its toughest difficulty cause we also like to challenge ourselves while enjoying this game. (We also accept casual players just looking for a home and are not looking to raid on a consistent basis. As well as invite to heroic/alt runs) If you find this model fits your raid style, then please contact me on BNet at #Aodin1112. I look forward to hearing from you.Alothein2 3d
3d [A] LF Normal Raiding Guild Have 11/11 normal and 8/11 heroic experience. Previous guild has stopped raiding and I'm looking for a new home :) Availability: Weekdays: 9PM-12AM Server Weekends: AnyKd1 3d
3d [H] <Nerds> 5/11M Th/Fri/Sat Late Night LFM Times: Fri/Sat 9-12pm pt. Thursday 9-12pt alt heroic (optional) Apply at: http://hyjalnerds.shivtr.com/ (Apply button on the top right) ________________________________________________________________________________ <Nerds> is a late-night weekend raiding guild (Horde) recently transferred from Doomhammer-Baelgun. The core of the guild has been together raiding since mid EN. We achieved 5/10M NH, but in ToS raided only heroic due to roster issues. However we're looking to the new tier as a time to fill out our roster and get back on track. Hence we have decided to relocate to Hyjal as our new home. We have the long term goal to achieve Cutting Edge in Antorus, but we also like to enjoy raiding while progressing. We recognize it is a long journey, but we're up for the challenge. If you have a passion for raiding, have a late-night schedule like us, and want the challenge of mythic without a time consuming schedule, give <Nerds> a shot. We are a group of competitive players, and what we may lack in experience we make up the drive and skill to tackle bosses. Raiding Times: Thursday 9pm-12pm (pacific). Optional heroic. Friday and Saturday 9pm-12pm (pacific). Main raid, required. We supply flask, food, potions and enchants. We use discord during raids and most of us hang out there. It, along with our website http://hyjalnerds.shivtr.com/, are used to disperse information related to raid and other activities. Outside of raiding we have our M+ Night on Monday nights, have the occasional random guild event, and a bunch of us play other popular games (League, R6S, OW, CSGO, PUBG, Dota2 etc). Loot Loot Council is done by the officers with a combination of best upgrade, performance, attendance and loot history (we track loot data). At times we will prioritize different roles over others depending on upcoming bosses. Our GM likes spreadsheets. Raider Expectations We expect our raiders to show up on-time, prepared to raid physically and mentally. Knowing the fight mechanics is key to preparation. We do not hold strict performance standards, but if performance is an issue with a player we will notify them and work to help them as best we can. If player performance is hindering progression, we will utilize the bench. Beyond that we hold attendance very high in priority. Showing up on time with very good attendance and giving reasonable (24 hours in advance) warning of absences is key. We much prefer a reliable player over a flaky orange-parsing player. Required Addons BigWigs/DBM, RCLC, Angry Assignments Recruitment Tanks: Closed Healers: Low M DPS: Medium R DPS: Medium Needs as of 3-18-18 We do not have any very specific needs at the moment, we are always looking for experienced players who are capable and reliable. We have current "openings" for Boomkin, Enhancement shaman, feral druid and mm hunter. We could also use a flex dps/healer for some occasions. But we encourage anyone to apply! We encourage and look at all applicants and will always take the player over the class. A competent raider who shows up to raid is someone we would want to be on our team. Apply Here: http://hyjalnerds.shivtr.com/ (Apply button on the top right) Contacts Battle.net: Seoh#1361, Peebioh#1839, Snow#1941 Discord: Seoh#8947, Cody#3783, Snow#4780 Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/299997/ (old DH-Baelgun: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/169107/)Seoh19 3d
3d [H] <Fun is For Casuals> LF more for BfA Server: Hyjal - US Faction: Horde Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday. 5pm - 8pm PST. Progression: 11/11 Heroic Antorus Recruiting: 1 Healer and a couple dps. Are you tired of the PuG scene? Are you looking for a more casual raiding atmospere without having to raid with incompetent players? Do you miss the days of smaller tight knit groups? We might have a home for you. <Fun is For Casuals> is comprised of a small group of friends who have gamed together beginning with Vanilla WoW through Warlords of Draenor. We have also dabbled in such games and Aion, Rift, Tera, Neverwinter, Blade and Soul, Guild Wars II, and Wildstar during long content droughts in Warcraft. We are all over the age of 25 and at a point in our lives (family, work, etc.) where Mythic progression raiding does not interest us. However, this does not mean that we are lacking in skill. We will clear through and farm Heroic raid content each tier as well as casually farming Mythic+ dungeons during the weekend. Our only requirements are that you show up as consistently and perform at a passable level. Lets face it, Heroic content isn't exactly back breaking. With this being said, we also don't expect you to treat our raids like it is LFR. We have pride in our abilities as players and we expect you to have the same. If you would like to join or have any questions about our guild please feel free to get in contact with myself at DbD#1309.Doberhuahua9 3d
4d [H] Tues-Thurs 9pm-12am PST Greetings! We are <Only The Weak Sleep> and we are a recently xferred in guild! 3 of us lead mythic raids during ToS for our previous guild, and cleared up to Sisters and were working on Desolate Host around mid-late August. We decided to come to this server and start up our own guild after taking some time away from the game recently and are looking for members interested in our raid times! We plan on full clearing at least all heroic content up until BFA and want to be Mythic ready in BFA! Ideally we will be clearing some mythic content prior to BFA as well. Current Largest Needs!: -We're always recruiting players of all classes, but we do have some niche needs atm! -Plate Melee DPS...yes all 3 classes! -Spriest -Hpal -Rdruid Raid Schedule: -Tues-Thurs 9pm-12am PST -Possible Alt run Mondays What we're looking for: -Solid Attendance (95%+ pref.) -Good attitude -Willingness to learn Plz contact me in game if interested BTAG: CHUGSBLEACH#1280Chugzbleach9 4d
4d [H] 967 Hpally LF late night raid G 10+pm SVT Hi there, I'm looking for a mythic raiding guild for AtBT that raids after 10pm server time (PST). Any time on Friday/Saturday though since I live in NZ and that is Sat/Sun for me. :) If anyone is keen to chat, please flick me a message. Jugs9000#1297 Thanks, KioKiø0 4d
4d <Identity Crisis> Hyjal-Horde <Identity Crisis> - Hyjal Horde is recruiting! Currently we are 11/11 H, 1/11 mythic--recently switched to mythic guild progression 2/22/18 We strongly believe in bringing Guild members before PuGs and thus, We are looking for extraordinary players to fill our ranks We have two raid teams: Day Team = Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PST (server) Night Team = Tuesday, and Thursday 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (server) Both teams are in need of more battle buddies Day Team Holy/Disc Priest Mistweaver Monk Resto Druid Boom Chicken Rogue Night Team Rogue DK Warrior Spriest Holy/Disc Priest But all classes are strongly encouraged to contact us We also do alt runs on Saturday 7:00 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (server) We actively run Mythic + dungeons almost every day of the week Contact: Day Cathoir#1901 Hakillz#1646 Trav69187#1395 Sturz#21301 Night Justsomeguy#11441 Fugini#1544Amicia9 4d
5d [H]Schema[3/11M] - T/W/Th 8:30 - 11:30PM ST <Schema> on Hyjal is a newly formed guild focused on building a raid team to progress through mythic Antorus and whatever may come later. We are a semi - hardcore raiding guild that runs 2 days a week on Tues and Thurs from 8:30 - 11:30PM ST and we have an alt/open raid on Wed 8:30 - 11:30PM. We are looking for members focused on downing content in a team oriented fashion where the focus is on the group not the individual player. As we only raid 2 progression days a week we expect that you have done the research needed on the fights, are able to do the mechanics, and be open in communication. All classes are welcome and encouraged to apply regardless of needs We run the following addons: RCLootcouncil Angry Assignments Weak Auras Our goal is to build a solid team that enjoys playing the game together in a drama free fashion to progress through all of the content put before us. If you have any questions please feel free to message us in game or reply here and we will get be happy to message you back. Senzza#11409 Nytefury#11274Senzza6 5d
5d [H] <LökTar> (1/11M) Tues-Wed 7 to 10pm PST <LökTar> (11/11H 1/11M) Is currently looking to restructure our core raid team and in need of a few solid DPS to fill out those empty spaces in our roster for further mythic progression into Antorus as well as going forward into BFA. We are by no means a hardcore guild; if anything we're pretty chilled and laid back, consisting out of a group of wow friends who just want to down some bosses and get some fat l00ts in the process! However we do like to continue to push ourselves and always keep progressing if there is more content to progress in to- be it moving forward into mythic or bashing our heads against some high mythic+ keys; that being said, in raids we don't treat players like numbers on a meter or a class having to fill a specific role. Our top priority is to have fun while we move forward into the current content! We are a non-toxic raiding environment, and we expect all members of our raiding team to adhere to that as well as come fully prepared and focus to raid. This group is made by members who are excited about raiding; who have dedication and effort, along with respect for each other and the content. We are searching for like-minded people who share the same values as well as thirst to keep pushing forward. PS: We are casual friendly! Raid Days: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00pm to 10:00pm server (Pacific Standard Time). Optional Friday Nights at 7:00pm to 10:00pm or whenever we decide to end the night. What We Are Looking For: We are currently looking for capable players to fill some vacant spots in our roster. We ask that anyone interested in our Heroic/Mythic progression team to have at least a 945 item lvl, be fully gemmed, enchanted and prepared to raid. Please have good raid awareness, be able to show up on time, have exceptional raid attendance and have the ability to get along with others, as well as a willingness to listen. Currently we are recruiting the following: -1 Healers (Druid/Paladin/Monk) -2 Meele DPS (Death Knight, Monk, Demon Hunter, Rogue, Druid, Shaman) Any and all skilled players are welcome to apply! Please contact me through my battletag- DragonLilly#1245 or Discord- Hekari#2233 for more information or if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you! Other Contacts: Rasi#1419 (GM) Amuyaa#1723 (Co-GM)Hekari2 5d
6d < Open Heart Wound > 11/11H raid guild seeking Ranged DPS for heroic/mythic ABT, and progression raiding in BFA. Raids are Wednesday / Saturday @6pm server to 9pm server. My btag is CreepTheSidd#1129. Thanks for reading.Smökinhött0 6d
6d <AK> Guild Sales Hey there, we are looking to start selling a variety of mythic kills and mounts. Standard Loot Policy: -All gear at base ilvl or warforged belongs to the buyer, but anything titanforged goes to raiders who may need it before going to the buyer. -Mounts are only given to buyers if negotiated beforehand. -Only 1 tier is included per boss. If two for your class drop, the second only goes to you if the base version isn't an upgrade for a raider. We typically do these sales on Tuesday or Thursday at 10:30pm EST, but the day is negotiable depending on the size of the order. Prices are negotiable to an extent, and we try to be as flexible as possible so both get what we want. However, we only deal with gold sales, absolutely no other forms of payment are accepted. These funds directly go towards funding our guild's progression in Battle for Azeroth, so we need the gold on Hyjal for orders less than 6 million gold. Larger than that, we can accept the cost of transferring a guild with tokens in order to have the gold be useful to us. Any further questions or booking, please add my realid (veyloris#1897). Price List: 9/11m Antorus - 4 million gold 11/11m Antorus - 9 million gold (no mount, add 4.5m for mount (13.5m)) Per boss first 9/11 - 667k per boss Aggramar - 2 million gold Just Argus+Mount - 8.5 million gold Only Argus, no mount - 4 million gold Gul'dan Mount - 1.5 million goldBubblerific4 6d
Mar 14 LF Guild for M+ and Friends :) Good Saturday, folks. I am searching for an active guild to call home. I play mostly during weekday afternoons (server time) and I don't have a schedule that permits committed raiding. I've had some excellent experiences in WOW with smaller guilds and have developed some lasting friendships from those. I'd love to find a group with whom I can do mythic +'s and possibly occasional casual raiding. Thanks.Jezzerie1 Mar 14
Mar 14 [H] Underguild - Hyjal - 11/11 H tBT Underguild - Hyjal is recruiting for our main raid team! We are an established guild (founded in 2009) with roots that run back to the original Everquest. We're looking for several folks to fill out our raid team and perhaps dip our toes into Mythic content (should the group fill out to 20+). We're focused on progressing through current content in a fun, teamwork based environment. No finger-pointing, voicechat screeching, world first wannabes here... just a group of fun adults, some with limited playtime, that want to slay internet dragons. Current Progression: AoTC EN, AoTC ToV, AoTC Nighthold, AoTC ToS, 11/11N & 11/11H tBT Our raid nights are currently Tuesday/Thursday @ 7PM server (PST) with an optional (and voluntary) normal clear on Mondays. Note: Our Monday runs are typically where we ask recruits come check us out to see if you we're a good fit for one another. Current Needs: DPS - spots open for ranged & DK's What we can offer you: --> Fun (but focused) raid environment with a group of mature adults. --> Reasonable patience with each person's individual learning curve, especially with those willing to put forth the effort to improve their performance. --> Progression at a reasonable pace with the goal being to kill content when current (AoTC achievements). --> Attendance flexibility to allow for real life. We we look for in our raiders: --> Maturity with the ability to receive and act upon constructive feedback. --> Willingness to learn basics of fights before raid night by watching/reading posted strats. --> Responsibility to come to the raid prepared with necessary raid supplies (food, flasks, pots, etc.) If this sounds like the group for you, please reach out to Natie (Natty#1939) for more info!Natie0 Mar 14
Mar 14 <(War Cry)> Hello War Cry is a brand spanking new Horde guild on Hyjal. We are looking for more active member in the evenings. Are you tired of progression raiding? Do you already have you AOTC? Do you just want to: Kick it, PvP, Myth+, and gear your alt with weekly normal runs? We use discord voice voice service as well as keeping up when away from the game with the free app. For more info hit me up on here or in game. we plan on keeping it mellow until BFA hits then our goal is to get back into Semi Hardcore progression on current content.Kasstiell0 Mar 14
Mar 13 LF Local Raid Guild Hyjal Looking for a adult casual raiding guild to finish Legion up with and continue into BFA. Local to SoCal would be a plus. Best times to raid are 7:30-9:30pm PST Tue/Thurs. 945 Prot Warrior and 943 Aff Lock are the mains, possibly a friend or two whom follow. Please have a no open mic policy on raid nights. All guildies raiding on the same server would be awesome, love to have MasterLooter. Add FoxxArt#1629 for more info.Nightbite3 Mar 13
Mar 13 <Pursuance> 1/11M Tues/Thurs ATTENTION DEAR LURKER MEANDERING THROUGH THESE HERE FORUMS! HEY! You there! Yes you! Have I got quite the tidbit of information for you! Sit back, sip your mtn dew, gnaw on your cheese puffs, and hear me out! (Please try not to wipe your dirty cheese puff hands all over my thread!) <Pursuance> The purveyors of procuring positive and proper parsing players for the pursuit of pummeling puny putrid portrayers of evil doing. ♦ Do you enjoy taking down innocent dragons sleeping on top of their piles of gold and minding their own business? ♦Does fighting bad guys while doing the cha cha slide to avoid random pools of gunk on the floor appeal to you? ♦Can you Push it to the Limit? Do you like mo bounce in the house? Will you never give us up or let us down? ♦Are you willing to be swap-blasted out of nowhere and fall to your demise by your very own pocket healer because he has a secret sadistic streak? ♦Are you tired of lazy warlocks not sharing their delicious cookies or creating closets? ♦Does the idea of a “20man-angry-mob-dance-competition-against-wicked-bosses” sound like something you’d enjoy enduring for 3 hours twice a week? Then my dear traveler do I not have the guild for you! About Due to the recent loss of players to Ruiner, Soul Bombs, Entropic Mines, Elevators, and the like (Though let’s face it, none of these things compare to poor KJ, or Maiden) we need a few new bodies to fill a few holes in our 20man team. Our goal is to push into Mythic as soon as possible once these lovely chaps have signed up for an inevitable wipe fest of blood, sweat, and tears. Dragon Slaying Hours All raids happen at 4pm - 7pm PST. [Raiders are expected to be online and ready to go 15min prior to start time, and invites will go out 10mins before start.] Monday Funday: Farm nights! (Not mandatory) Tear Filled Tuesday: Dragon Slaying Progression Night. (Mandatory) Take-two Thursday: More delicious progression! (Mandatory) Sassy Saturday: Alt Raids/Catch up/Keys. (Not mandatory) Dragon Slaying Progression Antorus - 11/11N 11/11H 1/11M TOS - 9/9N 9/9H Bodies Needed Those pour souls that strive to keep us alive: Open. We need one more of you delicate things! Those poor fools that take all the heavy hits: Currently have the wonder twins tanking but we could really use a DPS with a tank off spec. Those guys that should be doing damage but are dying to the dance: Low need, but will consider players with decent ilvl, and parses. We want to push into mythic in the immediate future. Shiny Loots All treasure acquired from the demise of the bad guys is distributed to party members via loot council. Contact Us If you’re interested in pushing into mythic content and slaying some dragons feel free to contact myself or any of the fellows I list below. Maidenchina (Officer, Team Killer, and Healer Extraordinaire, Lover of Battle Pets): Maidenchina#11522 Gema (Lead Officer, Friendly Guild HR, Yeller of words, Worthless Lazy Warlock): Tsubino#1385 Zebrasauce (Guild Lead, Raid Lead, Boomie that’s never Boomie): Zakthezebra#1286Gema9 Mar 13
Mar 13 LF Badass Guild Returning player LF guild that focuses on heroic content only. Looking to main DH DPS or Druid. Raided in every bit of content and every level. Been playing since vanilla, seen it all. Looking for crude !@#$%^-s, non drama good player base able to kill and bull*!@# at the same time guildAleighna3 Mar 13
Mar 13 Returning player looking for raiding guild Context: I was guild/raid leader at the beginning of the expansion went 7/7H EN and then had to start recruiting for Mythic. Dealing with the joys of recruiting and running raids aand running the guild aaaand RL getting absurdly hectic, I didn't have the mental capacity to handle all of it. Unfortunately I couldn't sacrifice anything in RL (yay being an adult) so WoW and I had to part ways. With RL calming down I'm back baby! Resume: Wrath- Resto Druid Cata- Prot Pally & Resto Shammy Mists- Enh Shammy Warlords- Didnt play and I'm not upset about it Legion- Lazer Turkey/Resto Druid & Prot Pally Heals or Tanks is my proffered role but I'm looking to fill your needs as to what role and class because, I haven't decided what to play coming back to the game. I have a Druid, Pally, Disc Priest, Shammy in EN content lvl gear and a Mistweaver Monk with the most current gear, but thats probably not saying much because I don' t know what a respectable ilvl is these days. I know I'm behind and I'm not looking to be boosted (though I wont say no) but if you give me a hot minute I'll catch up and I wont expect you to put me into game until I know I'm ready coach. Raid Time Availability: Sun-Thur 5-10pm PST If your interest is peaked HMU on here or in game Akhandi#1554Akhandee4 Mar 13
Mar 13 Any OG WoW Players on Hyjal with Guilds? I am looking for a mature guild with (at least) mostly OG WoW players who run Dungeons and Raids and PvP with oldschool flavor. I am just returning to the game and have restored my Druid (935) Warrior (935) and Paladin (915) and will most likely restore my Rogue next (880) to focus on BG's, gearing him up and maybe transferring to a PvP server... Looking for some East Coast friends to game with basically and I'm 47, oldschool and don't like to babysit in-game. Holler. I raid, arena (1850), grind, power level and all that (Tank, Heals, Dps).Astartesum2 Mar 13
Mar 12 [H] <Reborn> 2/11 MTues-Wed 8:30-11 PST Introduction: <Reborn - Hyjal> is looking to expand it's raid core. We've got a solid raid team that have cleared current AOTC and is moving into Mythic Progression. We're not the fastest progression group, but we value our members and work as a team to consistently reach our progression goals. We focus on 2 night/week for raid as we know everyone has other commitments outside of WOW. Server: Hyjal- Horde Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8:30pm-11:00pm PST Antorus Progress: 11/11 Normal 11/11 Heroic 2/11 Mythic Normal/Alt runs Monthly and M+ Weekly. Background: Reborn is led by a core of long time raiders who want to build a positive raiding environment while maintaining a high level of excellence. We're looking for fun people to join our raid core, as well as casual members for off night events. Recruiting: We are currently in need of DPS or an additional healer for our raid core. All serious applicants considered. Happy to assist raiders improve gear through weekly normal & heroic clears as well as running weekly M+ and pushing higher key progress All we are looking for in return is regular raid night attendance and players that have a similar passion for team progression. Guild Targets: Make consistent progress each week, learning 1-2 new bosses and improving performance on farm content. Contact: Ethanis#1280Eàrthquàke2 Mar 12
Mar 11 965 DK LF Guild 965 DK Looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild. Prefer Weekdays 6:30-10 Server Time. Downed Gorothi, and have attempts on Felhounds and Portal Keeper. Also like to push keys. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/hyjal/pravak?spec=Frost Hit me up on either Pravak or LoxodenPravak2 Mar 11
Mar 8 (H) <Dont Die> 11/11H Antorus Recruiting! <Dont Die> of Hyjal is a heroic focused guild, founded by a former hardcore raider with extensive raid experience from BWL in Vanilla to Kil’Jaeden in Burning Crusade to Heroic Deathwing in Cataclysm to Heroic Lei Shen in Mists and so on! Would you like to avoid the PuG Scene and get into a casual, friendly, and mature atmosphere? Are you looking to clear heroic content without committing insane amounts of time to raiding? Are you interested in Mythic+ dungeons? If the answer to any of these questions is yes; then I think we have a spot for you! We are looking to build a close-knit, fun-loving group that kills things and has a good time doing so without all the pressure that normally comes from raiding! We understand that there is much to do outside of WoW; family, friends, and events will not get you penalized. LEGION RECRUITMENT: LOOKING TO EXPAND ROSTER - Don't want to raid or can't raid? No problem! We are seeking Tanks, Healers, and DPS to expand our roster for Mythic+, dungeons, Rated PVP, and social players! If interested in joining or for more information please see the contact info below! PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR RAIDING RECRUITMENT! ANY AND ALL CASUAL AND LEVELING PLAYERS WELCOME! Raid Roster Needs Tanks: Closed Healers: Low Resto Sham Melee: Low WW Monk Ranged: Very Low Warlock Hunter CURRENT PROGRESSION Antorus the Burning Throne: 11/11N and 11/11H (AoTC) Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N and 9/9H (AoTC) Nighthold: 10/10N and 10/10H (AoTC) Trial of Valor: 3/3N and 3/3H (AoTC) Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N and 7/7H (AoTC) LOOT: PERSONAL! We will use Personal Loot for the foreseeable future as this will help take away the stress of competing or needing to stack raids to make sure all loot gets used. We want everyone to have a chance at the shiny purples! We will also encourage the trading of loot, when not an upgrade, before it gets disenchanted or vendored. *Nighthold/ToS/Antorus Tier Loot: Non-tier Bosses are Personal Loot. Tier bosses are Round-Robin Master Loot. Please feel free to ask and we can explain. :) SCHEDULE: Monday 6-8:30 Server Time. (8-10:30 Central) Thursday 6-8:30 Server Time. (8-10:30 Central) What is the goal? The goal is to clear current raid content on heroic before the next patch or next raid comes out. We will start in normal mode and work our way towards heroic mode. We also want to maintain a strong presence within Mythic+ dungeons to help fill any missing gear slots from raids. Guild Communication We have a Discord server for <Dont Die> that serves as our hub for information, announcements, and guild communication. This also helps us keep in contact for real life events and other things that are pertinent to raiding, dungeons, or the guild in general. What do we expect from our raiders? We expect our members to be courteous and respectful, first and foremost. Secondly, we ask that you come to the raid prepared and perform to the best of your ability and skill. While heroic modes are not extremely difficult, we do ask that you take it seriously and do not think it will be an LFR-Style situation. What should my gear be like to raid? Don’t worry! Ideally, we would like all of our raiders to be 925+ equipped to begin raiding N Antorus with us! This way we are at an acceptable level that gear and dps checks won’t be an issue and holding up boss kills. BUT you will not be turned away if you don’t meet this requirement! We love running mythic dungeons and doing world quests to help people get some gear to flesh out what they need to start raiding! If you think <Dont Die> is right for you, or you would like more information about my raid-leading background or just general inquiries, then please look for Wildlight,Ilriyao in-game or add War#1291. I look forward to slaying many Legion foes together so that we <Dont Die>!Wildreaver63 Mar 8
Mar 7 New Player Looking for Guild Hi, I'm new to WoW and don't know a whole lot. I've played before for a couple months with some friends as a disc priest that i boosted. It was a good time but they don't play anymore. I decided to go solo.... I'm leveling a fury warrior up from lvl 1. My reason for doing this is to just learn the world where things are stuff like that. I'm an old guy (29) in University and I have some free time. My end goal is to raid and I'm just looking for a guild that isn't like 500 members that can help get me there, and answer my stupid questions as I go. Also I'll ask a quick question.... what professions should i pick up? Goona be my only toon for awhile I guess.Mahrq2 Mar 7
Mar 7 Unruly Super Beasts - Weekend Raiding Hello everyone, Unruly Super Beasts is a guild that promotes a WoW social community while still mixing in Semi-hardcore raiders. We are currently building our social environment and looking for anyone who is interested in raiding. We understand that some people are less interested in raiding and we do engage in weekly Mythic runs, Weekly events and Achievement groups. We have an active discord for those who are into the social aspect of wow and building friendships. I open the offer for anyone who has questions or wants to say hi or join on on our discord channel: https://discord.gg/KWVQvgk or Add me to B.Net Deakarstrife #1520. feel free to see what we're all about before joining. for those interested more in raid content please see the list below, This is a current list but even those listed as (Low) are still working and we will find a way to get you into our raid group no matter what! Our raid times are Saturday & Sunday at Noon Sever time (Pacific Standard Time). Currently Actively recruiting all roles for a second raid group on Thurs/Fri @ 7PST (Servertime) We are currently in high demand for RDPS & 1-2 Healers. All exceptional players always welcome. ***Raid times are Sat/Sun @ 12(Noon) Servertime (PST)** Currently 8/11 HeroicTornadin9 Mar 7
Mar 5 [H]Druid Ilvl 934 Melee DPS Looking for a home on this server. Lots of good guilds out there. Looking for a guild doing Heroic Antorus with room for a feral druid. (I love to bear tank and want to start building those skills now. So please keep that in mind for later down the road =)) - Raid Availability - (server) 6:30pm - 1:00am Weekdays. Cannot raid Thursday nights. Weekends I'm available all day. - Raid Experience - I'm a basic Bi*** - Normal Antorus was easy. I pull somewhere around 800 - 900K dps and rarely die. Normal Antorus seemed easy to do in just a couple hours with a PUG the other day. Have not ran any difficulties higher than normal. I am looking for a semi-hardcore raid guild with commitment and progression on the forefront of playtime but I'm not looking for world firsts or anything. I have spent a good bit of time experimenting and have decided fully on my main for BFA. Thanks everyone! Battle tag - Vildail#11479Xent0 Mar 5
Mar 4 5/11m Holy Pally LFG [My preferred raid times are anytime on or after 7pm PST any day of the week] Hello! I am currently looking for a guild for this tier and moving forward to next xpac to progress through raids and M+ with :) I am 968 equipped and currently have 5/11m kills and multiple Imonar pulls. Here are my logs; https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/3105517#rankingmetric=hps I would have higher parse on PK, but I have always been portal healer >_<. I have logs from other tiers this xpac and last available per request, but I was 5/9m for TOS and 5/10m NH, and Cuttin Edge Xavius. I also enjoy doing M+ every now and then and currently over 3K raider.io score. I also have multiple alts over 960 that are ready for whatever. Please feel free to PM me if anything through discord @ Del#9694 or add me on Btag @ Del#1185. Thanks!Del3 Mar 4
Mar 4 [H] Druid & Monk looking for a raid team *** Update: Thanks for all the interest and contacts. We have found a guild. *** Hey there, My significant other and I are moving to Hyjal and the Horde and in search of a new home in preparation for BFA. We have both played the same toon for many years and are both consistant and active players. Both of us have past experience with mythic raiding and have raided as all roles and all specs of our respective class. Most important to us is the guild atmosphere though. We are somewhat flexible with raid times and filling needed roles, but the main thing we are looking for is like-minded players who want to push tough content, but without the toxic environment. Currently, we are leveling characters on Hyjal and will be transferring our mains once the time is right. We aren't in any rush, but we are able to transfer whenever. We just want to find a solid group to play with when BFA hits. Again, I am a Druid, he is a Monk, and we are searching for a guild for BFA. Feel free to leave any comments here. Thanks!Kyx4 Mar 4
Mar 3 LF Tank Mythic Raiding <Elysium> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that has been progressing end-game content for nearly a decade. Our main goal is to clear current tiers at Mythic difficulty. Our raid nights and times are listed below: Wednesday 9:00-Midnight (EST) Sunday 9:00-Midnight (EST) Monday 9:00-Midnight (EST) We use RCLootCouncil to distribute loot and is handled by officer council based off of attendance, performance, and recent loot received. Our voice chat during raids is Mumble. We also have a Discord server to chat and get M+ dungeon groups together. ºWe are currently looking for the following classes/rolesº Deathknight (Tank) or Demonhunter (Tank) or Druid (Tank) or Monk (Tank) or Warrior (Tank) Recruitment is open to exceptional players of any class or spec. Consumables, enchants, gems, and professions are to be maximized to provide optimal raid performance. Raid invites go out at 8:45 pm (EST) For more info or interest in joining Elysium, contact Oldman#1417, Arahinto#1227 and/or Keilania#1585.Cptvulcan0 Mar 3
Mar 3 [H]at Tanagra is Recruiting DPS - 3/11 M aT Tanagra(Hjyal Server) is a Heroic Weekend Raiding Guild and is currently recruiting for friendly/Raid focus people for Antorus, the Burning Throne -- Heroic / Mythic Recruiting for Heroic and looking to push into Mythic Raids Current Progress -- 3 / 11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne 11 / 11 Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne 2 / 9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 9 / 9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 10 / 10 Heroic Nighthold 2 / 3 Heroic Trial of Valor 7 / 7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare About us: at Tanagra is a Horde, heroic raiding focus guild located on Hyjal-US server(West / PST). We are a Semi-casual-ish guild that began raiding strong in WoD. We are Fun and Friendly group of players joining forces to Progress through all current Tier content. We are somewhat small guild but slowly growing. Over all great group of Core players to raid with here, alot of different/ fun minds! For raiding wise, our main focus is to push all full clear Heroic content. *When ready slowly dip into Mythic Raids What our Guild can offer you--- *A stable, fun and mature environment, We are all here to have fun, and we will provide that environment for you. *Having fun doing 5man Dungeons and Mythics + *Farming All things Legion content. *Helping each other out and overall having Fun! *Guild Bank with Raiding and other Misc. goodies. Recruitment: -- For Legion: Antorus, the Burning Throne What we are Currently Looking for... Tanks - Full Healers - Full DPS - Range DPS -- Highly looking Flex Classes(DPS/Off Spec Healing) Even if not listed We shall consider any Strong Applications Raiding Schedule Raiding 2 days a week on Weekends, 4 hours per Raid night Raid Days/Times --- Friday and Saturday @ 7pm - 11pm PST As for voice chat -- we use Discord, which is must for raids. For those interested in joining the guild or any other questions, you can get a hold of One of our Guild Recruiters @SwisherSweet#1925 and Darten#1190 (GM), or Demon#11147 (Recruit Lead/Officer))Graypes5 Mar 3
Mar 2 (H) Looking for a Casual Guild... I am new to this realm. My main and most of my alts are on a realm that is predominantly EST. Since I live in PST, I thought I would give this realm a try. If I find the right guild, I would be interested in transferring my main and few alts. Just looking for the right fit. If any guild is interested, please feel free to add my B-Tag, LonsonIC#1899. I miss raiding. I seriously hate the Pug scene. Just looking for a reasonably active guild.Lonson0 Mar 2
Mar 2 Classy - H - Recruiting Tank and Healer! Classy -- Catering to Casuals Since 2010! Hello! Classy is looking to recruit new members for casual raiding for Legion. For us, that's always been doing content and getting loot in a friendly, helpful environment and relaxed pace; it's intended to be stress-free. Real life matters always come first, so we maintain a reasonable attitude about any work/school/family you may have. If that sounds good to you, read on! RAID INFO Difficulty - We do -NORMAL MODE- raids. Not heroic, not mythic. Once we clear normal mode we will then consider advancing to Heroics but not a second before every member is properly geared for said difficulty. Thank you for your understanding! https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Classy Progression Raid Times -- Wednesday 7:00pm - 10:00pm and Sunday 6:00pm – 9:00pm. All times are server time (Pacific). Simple loot mastered MS/OS rolling, with a dash of loot council. We are currently seeking a tank (DH, War, Monk) and 2 healers w/ DPS offspecs (HPriest, Pal, Druid w/ Feral OS) If you're a non raiding player you're welcome to join us as well. Most of us are experienced raiders and can help even the newest player advance in skill level. GUILD EXPECTATIONS Respect. We're (incredibly) LGBT+ friendly and don't condone sexism/racism/etc. either. Don't bring this !@#$ into our guild or you'll be kicked faster than an Undead at a party at Light's Hope. Sociability. Raiding isn't all we do, and we'd like to build rapport with our members. None of us -- including you -- should feel like you're just here to fill a spot! We want to actually have conversation and fun in GCHAT / Discord. Have personality! Seriously, don't be an !@#$%^-, oh my Earth Mother. RAID EXPECTATIONS Patience. Not everyone is at the same level of experience or has the same learning style/pace. We do not support, condone, or practice elitism. (Though there is some playful banter a lot of the time!) Good attitudes. No one likes a Debbie Downer. Be on time. That means at least 15 minutes before starting. We understand if there's something you had to deal with beforehand, but we can't/won't wait all night. If you're going to be a few minutes late, let us know. Reliability is so, so appreciated. Again, we understand if something comes up, but please let us know in advance if possible. Scrambling to find a replacement is both a waste of time and a hell of a gamble. Please don't sign up for an activity if you don't plan to actually attend! Personal accountability. Mistakes happen, and being honest if you know you screwed up is much more admirable than staying silent or blaming others. Own up! You'll earn respect if you don't try to shuffle the blame. Voice chat. We use Discord (it's free and pretty awesome!) Fight explanations, mechanic call-outs, and loot cues are given vocally. If you can't at least HEAR us, you're going to be clueless. (A working mic is highly preferred, but not required. Unless you're a tank. Then it is required.) WHAT WE DON'T WANT Elitist attitudes/jerks. Nope. Nuh-uh. GTFO. (It bears mentioning a second time.) SERIOUSLY. We are not and have no desire to be a hardcore raiding guild. Immaturity. Granted, sometimes our jokes border on 12-year-old standards of quality, but we're mostly all adults and expect everybody to act like adults. People looking to be carried. Experience isn't necessary, because we prefer learning together, but you'd better put some effort into your class/role or you're just wasting everybody's time. Again, while we are looking for raiders, we would gladly take any other folks looking for a nice, relaxed home. Most of us enjoy running dungeons, old raids, etc so feel free to join us! :) CONTACT Beyoncé in-game, via in-game mail, or btag: ProphetFive[#]1343 (remove the brackets).Beyoncé1 Mar 2
Mar 1 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold1 Mar 1
Feb 28 5/11M looking for dps and heals **Guild:**Leviathan (Hyjal-US) **Faction:** HORDE **Raid Times/Days:** Tuesday & Thursday ( 7-10pm PST ) **Cleared:**Antorus: 5/11M **Recruitment Contacts:** Zayva#1688 (discord) Lynxabane#1231 (bnet) **Wowprogress:** https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Leviathan **Needs:** DPS (ranged and a DH pref) and Healers (H Paladin or R Druid or R Shaman pref)Zayva0 Feb 28