Hyjal

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Jul 26 Hyjal guild Listing Post your guild name and info only 1 post per guild please. my guild listing follows as an example. Remember to STICKY this topic. Name: Legion of The Axe (25) (H) Info: Adult guild we raid, PvP, do it all.looking for dedicated raiders and players of all types for core group and pvp team. We are a strong guild with lots of long time members looking to expand and fill raiding slots . Guild is 5 years old and has many members with great experience. self sustaining guild we do gem chants everything in house. Raid type: man casual progression. Contact: thrallsgrunt, soulesswitch, entizingingeyes, or any other member for an invite.Thrallsgrunt195 Jul 26
3h DK Looking for a Guild Hey guys, I'm currently searching for a guild going into BFA raiding. I recently picked back up WoW after leaving during Mythic Progression in ToS. Now I'm looking for a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild, Preferably who raids late night Friday Saturday. I play all three specs, though I'd rather not be the main raid tank, though if a tank fails to show up I have no problem swapping over. I'm more than happy to run some Mythic+ and would love an active guild environmentZurgess0 3h
4h [H]<Firefall> 6/11M is recruiting for BFA! Greetings! Are you looking for a 2 night a week raiding guild? One that aims to push Mythic content without requiring you to have raid-ready alts? Do you enjoy dad jokes and bad puns both in-game and out? Then Firefall may be the guild for you! We are in search of some highly skilled and motivated players to fill our ranks and push content as a guild come BFA! The ideal recruit will have an open mind when it comes to being a team player, accepting and building on constructive criticism, and helping the guild flourish as a whole. Recruitment: We currently have recruitment for any and all DPS classes and specs as we aim to expand our roster, so don't be shy about applying! Raid times: Sunday: 6:30PM-9:30PM PST (9:30PM-12:30AM EST) Monday: 6:30PM-9:30PM PST (9:30PM-12:30AM EST) Off night raids (farm content) and raid nights that are rescheduled due to holidays are generally held on Thursday nights at our usual raid time. A few basic requirements: Addons: DBM/BigWigs WeakAuras (class/spec usage is personal choice, although recommended. We do use raid WAs and therefore require it of our raiders) Exorsus Raid Tools Attendance: We require 90% attendance to maintain raider rank, but we also understand LIFE HAPPENS! We are always open to someone bumping down to casual raider rank until the real life stuff settles down. Interested? Give me an add on Bnet to chat and see if we are the right fit for you! Avium#1886Avium3 4h
4h [H]<Stronger Than Death>LF Late Night Raiders Stronger Than Death is a late night Horde raiding guild on Hyjal looking for more raiders for BFA. 1. Guild Information: We are a Horde Raiding guild on the server Hyjal. Our goal is to clear Heroics and maybe move on to Mythic if our roster allows it. 2. Raid and times active: The current plans for raids are 11PM-1AM ST F/Sa/Su but still subject to change based on what works best for the guild. Mostly active at around midnight CST. 3. Who we are Looking for: While we currently have enough raiders to be self sufficient, the guild will still be on the look out for more raiders. Wanting to get to the 20-25 threshold. Healer: 2 DPS: 9 Tanks: No immediate needs. Could use back up tanks or ones that could potentially replace one or both current tanks and move them to different roles. Classes still needed: Monk Members willing to backup different roles will be greatly appreciated as well. 4. Contact Information: Pernach is my main, Szythe, Balestarius and Utar are my alts on Hyjal. Officers are Orthaku, Geengar, and Synarnia. If we're not online, just send an in game mail or post in this forum thread. My battletag is Freedombacon#1734Pernach14 4h
13h [H] <Mass Sudoku> Wed/Fri Recruiting for BFA Hello there! Mass Sudoku is looking to bolster its ranks going into Battle for Azeroth! We cleared 11/11 Antorus on heroic difficulty, and already have our sights set on raiding in Uldir! That being said we are looking to make the jump from Heroic to Mythic! We're a pretty relaxed group of gamers, who really enjoy playing games with each other, whether it be Warcraft or others. Overwatch, Warframe, and modded Minecraft to name a few. We also do a bit of PvP and of course, farm M+s together. We are currently looking to pick up a few more ranged DPS, however we'll consider any exceptional applicants. We raid Wed/Fri 8:00pm-11:00pm Pacific Standard Time Here's what we will expect of you; Knowledge of your class and spec, including what gear is good for you A demonstrated effort to prepare for content beforehand, watching videos, etc. Patience Come join us in smashing some bosses into dust and picking up shiny things from their entrails! If this interests you; feel free to message any of the following people when online! highlighter#11789 dankdpudding#1764 Panduh#11796 Balrog#1388 Sansu#1145Sansus19 13h
23h [H] Heals On Wheels - Illidan [CE][BFA 3day] Hello! Heals On Wheels is recruiting for BFA. We are consisting of Multi-CE members with a high drive for success in the coming tiers. Very active group of chill dudes with halfway decent tudes. We are active in Pre-Patch as well. With two weeks left we are seeking high skill Cutting Edge players to join our team and push for topping the charts. We prefer at least 9/11m (OR SIMILAR). We are interested in all exceptional candidates, though. Currently our needs are primarily DPS. We are looking for: (All slots are pending change) DPS A few spots open, seeking many more, apply within Tanks One or two spots still, left up for when prog resumes for Uldir(8/01/18) Healing priority Shaman - Medium Druid - Medium Paladin - Low Monk - Low Priest - High Raid days Tuesday Wednesday Thursday9pm-12am CT We are on Illidan! Here is our application: https://goo.gl/forms/lEM8OIpaENmqZ2y43 If for any reason you absolutely need to get in touch, add Farr93#7709 on DISCORDNqt3 23h
1d Fri/Sat 8-11 guild recruiting! Hello Everyone! Just wanted to stop by the forums and see if anyone was interested in joining a weekend heroic/mythic raiding guild. Me and a core of about 10 mythic experienced raiders are trying to find the last few pieces to build our raid group for the upcoming expansion. We are keeping our expectations open, but we hope to be semi-competitive as a 2 day raiding guild in Mythic Uldir! At this time we are very focused on getting a dependable tank to be our OT. However, we have a few spots left for skilled healers and dps. We are currently running mythics every night and are gearing up nicely. Please add me: Reapuer#1632 if you have any questions or would live to give us a shot!Reapeur0 1d
1d Looking for late night raid for bfa Hello! I have been trying find a new home. I’m looking for two day raid team 8:30pm - midnight pst. Any days but weekends and Friday’s. I am currently not looking for mythic teams. I have AOTC last three raids. And not really into mythic! I like to run heroic till all toons are maxed. Have been playing since beta. I have all prefession almost maxed. I have all but warrior at 110 But I prefer healing. Here are my preferred classes to play Restro Druid ( has been my main last three expansions) Restroom shammy Warlock Holy priest holy Paladin Currently on server I have mage and shammy. Pls message me on battle net. shifthappens#1581Restrobation5 1d
1d LF Guild Weekends or Late Night. Me and a friend looking for a guild planning on going into mythic in BFA. We both have mythic experience in one form or another more so from Nighthold and EN. We are looking for a guild that raids on weekends Sat/Sun or Weekdays 9pm-12am Server. I prefer to play DH. And my friend is willing to play his mage or rogue depending on what guild needs. Add me: Soulxreeper#1200Innersin2 1d
1d LF AOTC Guild 9:00pm - 12:00am Hi, I've been watching this forum for a month or so and haven't seen any AOTC guilds raiding during this time but thought I'd make a post anyway. Looking for an AOTC guild that raids later in the evening, 9:00pm - 12:00am would be ideal. Can't really do anything earlier than 8:30pm at the earliest due to kids. I have 2 - 3 friends that would be interested as well if there were spots open. We're hoping to avoid having to server transfer. This is my home base and I have almost every class at 110 here. We're also interested in mythic+ and some casual PvP. Bnet - Misaligned#1118 Discord - Misaligned#4698 Thanks.Misaligned1 1d
1d Discipline priest 6/11M antorus Disc priest 6/11M antorus on horde side seeing what's out there on hyjal. Prefer later in the day (like 7 server or later). Will be quite a bit more geared than i am right now by the time that raid rolls around, drops willing. Can offspec shadow but would rather not do so often. Battletag is neekoboi#1325Voideruption1 1d
1d <Identity Crisis> Hyjal-Horde - Heroic/Mythic [H-Hyjal-US] <Identity Crisis> Recruiting for BFA! Mythic-Heroic Who we are: One Guild - Two Raid Teams Heroic Team <Day Team> Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PST (server) Mythic Team <Night Team> Saturday, and Sunday, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (server) • We run an (optional but strongly encouraged) off-night raid to help get raid members geared on Thursday night 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. • We actively run Mythic + • We are looking to run RBG’s on off-nights. What we are looking for: Extraordinary, competent, and serious players to fill our ranks for Heroic and Mythic teams. All classes are strongly encouraged to contact us. Mythic Team Needs • Rogue • DH • Resto Shaman (High Demand) • Warrior • Holy/Disc Priest (High Demand) • Boomkin • Mage Heroic Team Needs • Healing class • MW Monk • Resto Druid • Boomkin • Rogue What We Expect from You: • KNOW YOUR CLASS • Watch raid videos and be familiar with the fights. • Ask questions • Show up for raids 15 minutes early, we pull at start time. • Be prepared with flasks, food, and potions. • Be flexible, raids may run overtime (very rarely) • Have a good time Contact Day Hakillz#1646 Trav69187#1395 Night Justsomeguy#11441 mindiarogue#1157 Jargo#1119Amicia38 1d
3d [H] (Mile Hyjal Club) LFM for Antorus and BFA <Mile Hyjal Club> on the Hyjal server is looking fill a few open spots for our raid team. We are primarily a heroic focused guild but would like to move on to Mythic if we clear heroic before the next raid tier comes out. While our main focus is Raiding and Mythic+ we also take casual players who need a place to call home. We also run Mythic+ dungeons A LOT on off nights and weekends. We are also saving up for an airplane that we absolutely plan to use for legitimate reasons... Server Info: Name: Hyjal Region: US Time Zone: US-Pacific Time Population: High - Majority Horde Raid Days/Times: Tuesdays: 7pm - 10pm server Thursdays: 7pm -10pm server -We also do alt runs on off nights like Sundays Needed Classes: Melee DPS: Rogue WW Monk Enhancement Shaman Feral Druid Ranged DPS: Any -classes that can off spec roles when needed for raids and M+ is a big plus What we look for in a player: We are a (im)mature guild and have a lot of fun and look for candidates that can roll with the punches. If you can dish them out too than that is even better! We try to provide food for everyone but you will be expected to be able to provide your own flasks and pots. Contributing to the guild bank is appreciated but not a necessity. Contact Info: Please message one of the following characters in-game or reply in this thread if you are interested in joining or have additional questions. You can also contact me via realID at Shmeagol#11794. Mavrek Kogarasu Shmeagol Zorandir Oktavia Cantmilkthose JardoMavrek53 3d
3d Looking for a heroic guild Haven't really raided since WoD (when I took a long break). I've been back awhile but mostly been putzing around leveling toons for fun. I'd like to get back into raiding, but only at a heroic level in BfA. Would like to get into a guild that can get curve on a reasonable timeline though. Kind of looking for a more mature guild I guess (no dumb gay jokes or hipster racism but profanity is fine).Hfuhruhurr2 3d
3d [H] Lf Casual non warmode raiding guild Horde preferred Weekday raiding schedule ONLY Tues/Wed/Thur 5-630PM PST starts Adult, 25++ preferred. No drama killed guilds please. AOTC focused, possible Mythic down the road, Casual but active. Classes/specs available. Shaman Ele/Resto. Frost Dk Warrior Monk MW/WW Active guild that does other events then just raid/dungeons bonus. Discord: Kordt#2126Prow1 3d
3d looking for raiding guild i'm looking for a late night raiding guild that raids heroic with getting AOTC with every patch with plans on pushing in to mythic i can raid every night after 8 o clock server time or any time on Wednesday and Thursday with those days being my days off from my job. i have heroic exp back in siege of Orgrimmar and coming back to raiding in legion getting AOTC in EN and ATBT. I would like to raid on my ench shaman but i have always been the guy that looks at the needs of the team not the player and i have other toons like monk DK or DH that i have raided with in the past my battle tag is mikechaos#1897 if you want to talk to me in game or post on this forum and i will try to get back to you as soon as possibleGincap2 3d
3d Looking For Raiding Guild Looking for a mature raiding guild that can take joking around but can also be serious when needing to be. Returning druid Tank from taking a leave for my health from a few months. I know how to play my class just need in a guild that is Horde Side. I Will also be streaming my game play so If you are uncomfortable with this then please pass me byTumoo1 3d
3d (H) Monk Healer LF Weekend Raid/Mythic Guild Returning to game for BFA, starting fresh on realm and would like to find a guild that plans on raiding weekends (Fri-Sun) early evenings. Already have 110 Resto Druid but looking to switch to Mistweaver Monk.Næstra0 3d
5d [H] <Fun is For Casuals> LF more for BfA Server: Hyjal - US Faction: Horde Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday. 5pm - 8pm PST. Progression: 11/11 Heroic Antorus Recruiting: Tank and Ranged DPS. Are you tired of the PuG scene? Are you looking for a more casual raiding atmospere without having to raid with incompetent players? Do you miss the days of smaller tight knit groups? We might have a home for you. <Fun is For Casuals> is comprised of a small group of friends who have gamed together beginning with Vanilla WoW through Warlords of Draenor. We have also dabbled in such games and Aion, Rift, Tera, Neverwinter, Blade and Soul, Guild Wars II, and Wildstar during long content droughts in Warcraft. We are all over the age of 25 and at a point in our lives (family, work, etc.) where Mythic progression raiding does not interest us. However, this does not mean that we are lacking in skill. We will clear through and farm Heroic raid content each tier as well as casually farming Mythic+ dungeons during the weekend. Our only requirements are that you show up as consistently and perform at a passable level. Lets face it, Heroic content isn't exactly back breaking. With this being said, we also don't expect you to treat our raids like it is LFR. We have pride in our abilities as players and we expect you to have the same. If you would like to join or have any questions about our guild please feel free to get in contact with myself at DbD#1309.Doberhuahua36 5d
6d [H] Not Ideal - T/F AotC, S/S Mythic ULDIR! Thanks for taking a moment to look us up! Not Ideal is currently recruiting active people for BfA! We host a Mythic raid team on the weekends (Sat/Sun), and a Heroic AotC team that raids Tuesday and Friday. Both teams are looking to fill their ranks for raiding in the Battle for Azeroth! We're also opening our doors for more casual players interested in Mythic + or nerding out over transmogs! For more about us, check the formulaic spam below! Cheers! ---- Not Ideal Horde- US Hyjal , https://notideal.enjin.com Type: Casual, Casual Raiding, Semi-HC Progression raiding About US 'Not Ideal' is primarily a raiding guild, though we are open to casual recruitment as well. We're looking for the right people to join our little community, whether your interest is in our weekend progression raid, casual raiding during the week, mythic +s, nifty transmog contests, or whatever else we have going on. One of our fundamental, driving principles is to provide a fun place for people to play, without the elitism and epeen-stroking of other raiding guilds. However, hand-holding and 'carrying' is also not our play style. If you join, don't ask for hand-outs, don't expect carries. Our members tend to be very offering of their time, so though it's okay to ask for help do not act expectant of it. Ain't nobody got time for that kind of entitlement. As such, harassment and verbal abuse is not tolerated. If you are elitist, overy-brusque, or any sort of hate-monger, we probably won't mesh. Don't belittle your fellows. And just to be clear, HARASSMENT IS NOT TOLERATED. You don't have to agree, you don't have to agree to disagree, but you should agree to mutually shut up. Otherwise, maybe this could be the guild for you! Come on in and try our terrible pun'age, 'dad jokes', and self-depricating humor. Maybe if you're not too ideal, Not Ideal could be ideal for you ^_^ Policies can be summed up as "Don't be a jerk." Raid Times: Casual Heroic: Tuesday/ Friday 7pm PST (10p EST) semi-HC Mythic : Sat/Sun, 7p - 10p PST (10p - 1a EST) More info on our Raid Teams are detailed below. Benefits: Rewarded weekly contests, raid consumables, foodstuffs, gems, enchants, Progression BoE contributions... we have Oregonmonk. Oh right, we have a tabard - people consider that a benefit right? About YOU . Raid Awareness >= Personality > Experience> Gear. . Be open to constructive criticism, and have a desire to strive. While there will not be any hyper-scrutinization of game play, if it is noted that your gear itemization is ill-focused or you have poor uptime on your primary abilities, it will be expected of you to address. . We are not necessarily looking for someone with similar raid Progression, so much as someone with compatible gameplay and personality. If you're a little ahead, if you're a little behind - we can deal. You should at least have experience with the current tier in LFR, or be willing to research. Alt's of mains who raid during the week are welcome. . "Gr'up"s guild, would prefer applicants in their 30's, or mature 20's. Several 40+s in guild. . Have a schedule that allows for consistent weekend raiding. Understand why consistency and reliability gets preferred seating. . Understand with a roster of 20, occasionally people are going to have to sit on a fight. That means me, that means you. All things being equal, that means me more than you. . Comfortable with using PTT if you want to communicate during raid. No one needs to hear you chewing chips, humming, singing, or outburst comments when we wipe. Okay, we might want to hear you singing, but still, no- use PTT. Expectations . VoiceComm: Discord. You don't have to talk, but it is necessary you are able to listen. . Come to raid prepared with whatever consumables are necessary that are not supplied by the guild. This may include Food, Flasks, Potions, Runes, etc. . Be prepared for whatever progression boss we will be facing. Ie, watch videos, read strats, plan your Talents accordingly. . Patience, discipline: as we progress to harder content, there will be wipes. Many, many wipes. . Your time is the raids time, the raid team's time is your time. Be prompt, be early, be undistracted, be ready for minimal downtime between pulls. Children or pets should be put in the closet (or otherwise handled) during raid. Don't waste your teammates' time. . Come to raid with your mind right - no drinking or being high during raid. Avoidable mistakes cause avoidable wipes. . Don't be disruptive. If you have an issue, pocket it until after raid to address.Yeonsuul19 6d
6d [H]3 experienced players looking for home 3 players with loads of raiding experience looking for a new home. All 3 of us are ex hardcore raiders who still want to push ourselves but arent looking for a second job. I am looking to play Holy Priest or Warlock, one player will bring a Prot or Fury Warrior, and the last player is looking to play survival hunter. We are relaxed players looking for good times and to achieve AOTC each patch and begin to push into mythic. We are also interested in PVP. Availability 5pm to midnight PST monday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday 5pm to 8pm PST tuesdayIdunnoman1 6d
6d 11/11M Rogue LF guild 11/11m Rogue LF new guild for BFA. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/12436367?mode=detailed&zone=17#metric=dps&difficulty=4 bucketthead#1409Teddyr743DC11 6d
6d [H] <LökTar> Recruiting for Uldir Raiding! < LökTar > (11/11H - 1/11M) Is looking for more players to fill the last spots in our core raiding roster for Heroic and Mythic Uldir raiding Come September 4th. We're recruiting those that are interested in raiding, be it returning players; those that wanted to raid but never quite got to the point in Legion, or anyone that's looking for a fresh start in a brand new expansion. We are by no means a hardcore guild; if anything we're pretty chilled and laid back, consisting out of a group of veteran (and new!) players who just want to down some bosses and get some fat l00ts in the process! However we do like to continue to push ourselves and always keep progressing if there is more content to progress in to- be it moving forward into mythic or bashing our heads against some high mythic+ keys; that being said, in raids we don't treat players like numbers on a meter or a class having to fill a specific role. Our top priority is to have fun while we move forward into the current content! We are also casual friendly! Raid days: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00pm to 10:00pm server (Pacific Standard Time). Optional Friday Nights at 7:00pm to 10:00pm or whenever we decide to end the night. Recruitment Needs: Full but will consider all applicants. What we offer: -A set raiding scheduled of two nights a week (6 hours). -A chilled, non-toxic raiding environment. -Activities outside of raiding, such as but not limited to mythic +. -Progression through current content with a set goal in mind, either AoTC achievement or moving into mythic. -Understanding and reasonable patience with regards to attendance, we realize that everyone has a life outside the game. -Gems/Enchants/Flasks and accesses to the guild bank/guild repairs. What we are looking for: We like to keep a drama free, non-toxic environment and because of that we value personality first, with raid-awareness following closely behind, with that being said we do however have a few expectations; -Discord, we use this during raids to communicate. You don't have to talk but you do need to listen. -Attendance and the ability to show up on time, with exceptions to those that tell us ahead of time they won't be able to make it. -Be prepared for what boss(es) we will be working on a given night by either watching videos or reading strat guides. -Have appropriate Gems/enchants/Azerite Gear/etc for the spec(s) you will be playing. -Elitism/Racism/Sexism/Harassment will not be tolerated. Please be respectful to your fellow raiders! How do I apply? There are two ways you can apply, either by filling out our application form (https://form.jotform.com/Hekari/LoktarApply) or by talking to a officer directly! Our battle tags have been posted down at the bottom of this page for your convenience; feel free to add one or all of us! If you want more information or if you have any questions feel free to contact me via my battletag: DragonLilly#1245 or by Discord: Hekari#2233 Thanks~ Other Contacts: Rasi#1419 (GM) Amuyaa#1723 (Co-GM)Hekari34 6d
Aug 13 Warrior and warlock lf weeked late night Evening , afternoon or good morning me and one of my longtime friend are looking for a guild too raid in . I have been playing protection in an off tank role for a while but I have kept up with my fury spec and he has played every warlock spec. The main obstacle are a availabilities we are looking for a guild that raids past 10 pm pst on Friday, Saturday or Monday Tuesday till 10 pm pst. These time constraint are from both of us are full time jobs so we cannot meet raids times outside these days. We are both experienced players playing together since Wotlk and we are always pushing ourselves too perform better. we want too kill bosses and play with people who will be on a lot for mythic plus expeditions and general grinding. The reason for our looking for a new guild is we have both returned from a hiatus since ToS so our logs dont go further then that . However I guarantee you that they are excellent and in the orange for both of us. We will link our logs on request Please contact us here: Spooncooker#11269 for the warrior Duncan903#1980 for the warlockCrotchshield0 Aug 13
Aug 12 4/11M recruiting for BFA! In <Horde Against Humanity>, we want to balance decent (I will explain further in the post what I mean by this) Mythic progression with everyone’s in real life duties (sadly, that is a thing). More importantly though, we are a community that is a family, a place where everyone becomes true friends and we actually get to know one another. We recruit based on two major factors. Performance and personality in order to create an enjoyable environment where we also kick some bosses where the sun does not shine. Who WE are! We’re a group of people which consist of college students, working professionals, working adults with families and retired adults. We raid at a decent time so those who have work are not up too terribly late but we also start late enough for most adults with their young children tucked in ready for bed. Our members range from 18 to 64 (yes, we do have someone who plays that is 64 and he is totally a sun doesn’t shine kicker). Our group consists of a diversity of people who are caring and willing to help. We value the friendships we have made with our guildies, they are not just people we raid with or do M+ with. We chat in discord a lot, whether it is through actual voice chatting or just typing away in text channels. During non-raid days we tend to run M+, farm for old mounts/xmogs, working for old achievements or even dabble to pvp. The only way we grow as a team and a guild, is spending time together outside of raid. Some have been raiding since Vanilla and some just started in legion. Most of us have been together since Nighthold and have stuck through rough patches in order to be able to play together. The most important thing you need to know about who H.A.H. is, we’re about people. Our community. Raiding is not really about classes, gear, killing, specs or loot. Raiding is about the people you decide to continuously be around. You cannot kill a boss without the other 20-25 people standing next to you. Raid Times! "A sex comet from Neptune that plunges the Earth into eternal sexiness." -- Raid teams are named after this card in Cards Against Humanity! Sex Comet From Neptune 7-10pm PST on Wednesday and Saturday nights. Earth's Eternal Sexiness 7-10pm PST on Thursday and Saturday nights. Monday nights are our offnight for alts and socials/casuals so they can experience raiding at a more casual level. (Mondays are not required but recommended) Our Wishlist! Currently accepting socials. Progression! 4/11 Mythic Antorus! What H.A.H. is Looking for! 1. Personality is of the utmost importance. We want a fun, enjoyable atmosphere who still want to kick things in the shiner! 2. With that, we do have goals to go into Mythic. We want to progress as far as humanly possible and that is up to the people who are wanting to raid but everyone needs to perform at this level. We’re happy to help and work together to bring up numbers, mechanics, addons, macros, etc. We’re willing to take good raiders we like but they must be willing to accept help and become great raiders. 3. All ages are welcome but preferably 18+ 4. You MUST respect your fellow guildies for their diversities. We all come from different backgrounds and we NEED to respect that. 5. Must respect other people’s time. We have 6 hours a week together and have busy lives, the fact everyone is willing to dedicate that is something that deserves respect. 6. We do need some indication that you are willing to put the TEAM FIRST over your ego, please show what you can do to that. Logs are acceptable. 7. If you have an ego and you know you are going to let it get the best of you, please do not attempt to join our guild. As stated we want a good environment and we will not allow toxicity to ruin that. Contacts! If we sound like a good fit for you or for you and your friends, we’d be overjoyed to talk with you! Add us on btag or discord, let’s get you in the ranks of the Horde! Shockslicer - Recruitment Officer Btag: Tylerin#1745 Discord: Shockstar#6626 Oreiya - Raid Lead "Sex Comet from Neptune" Btag: Astirrays#1997 Discord: Oreiya#7838 Deton - Raid Lead "Earths Eternal Sexiness" Btag: tonton1926#1642 Discord: tonton1926Shöckslícer159 Aug 12
Aug 12 Grp of 5+ looking for 2 evening raiding guild Our guild has come to an end, and we are looking for a new group with a condensed 2 day raid schedule. We have at least 5 players looking for a home, including one tank. Preferred attributes: - 2 day raid schedule with an 8pm or later start (weekdays) - Not mythic focused - Alt friendly, we play many toonsBonedacious1 Aug 12
Aug 12 [H] <Sigh> 8/11M Recruiting for BFA <Sigh> is a newly formed guild with lots of previous mythic experience across our members. Sigh is looking for raiders who want to push hard to get cutting edge and become top tier raiders. Sigh is looking to become one of the top guilds on Hyjal and jump into BFA headfirst. Raid Times Sigh Currently raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10PM PST Classes Needed All classes will be considered but our most wanted classes are Warlock Boomkin MistweaverAdd ThatRageQuit#1389 for any questionsEasydh1 Aug 12
Aug 12 <Epic Loot Club> LF DPS 2 Heals BFA Raiding <Epic Loot Club> is a very tightly-knit guild composed mostly of relatives and friends of relatives. We love to have a great time in raids, but are also keenly focused on progressing into 8.0+. We have the intention to raid Mythic in BFA. Raid Times: Tues/Wed/TH: 7:30 to 10:30PM Pacific Time We use Discord for our raid communications. Our loot system will be using PERSONAL LOOT(standardized by Blizzard) Our current progression is 5/11H Antorus Raid Needs: We are in need of some reliable roles. We are looking for DPS and 2 Healers. Who We Want: Most of our group is experienced in raiding normal and heroic difficulty. We are wanting to build good habits while having fun together. We are not looking for elitism nor laziness. Previous raiding experience is always a plus, but not an absolute requirement. New and returning players are encouraged to hang out in Discord to get to know everybody, as we often use Discord over /g chat Join The Family: If you are interested in joining Epic Loot Club, give me a whisper in game or on the forums and we can talk in Discord if you have any questions. My Battletag info is: Monky#11399 Regards, Monky PS Best way to reach me is BnetMonky2 Aug 12
Aug 11 Recruiting: <Trivial> Hyjal-US Alliance Hey all, our recruitment is open! The expansion launch is a great time to try new things and if you're looking for a guild, please check us out! Who We Are, What We Do We're a guild dedicated to playing WoW with our friends, families and guildmates while we work through progression; and have a good time doing it. We've been around for over 10 years, with a number of our members having been with us since the beginning. Our focus is on honesty, fair play, and fun which are more important to us than loot or fast-paced progression in the game. More about Trivial, its history and aims, can be found here if you're interested: http://www.trivial-guild.com/guild/ Raid Schedule (server time, Hyjal-US: Pacific) Tuesday 6:30pm – 9:30pm Pacific Wednesday 7:00pm – 9:30pm Pacific Friday 7:00pm – 10:00pm Pacific Some Expectations & Understandings We aim to clear each tier in normal mode, and have since Scholomance was a raid, plus and minus a few. We want people who like to play WoW with friends, who treat others as they would like to be treated, and who understand that Real Life comes first. Come ready to raid, with flasks, etc., at hand, gear repaired and set up in a way that makes sense for your class/spec. Sign up for raids, and show up for them when you do. (When you can't, let us know in advance so we can adjust as needed.) Know your class & spec to the best of your ability. We don't need you to be a master, but you should know enough of the basics to make a contribution to the encounter. Applying as a Raider Please fill out a Raiding Member Application after reviewing the raiding rules & expectations and the other guild policies at http://www.trivial-guild.com/join-us/. They're not too lengthy, and they're important to know! (Note: You'll need to sign up for an account on our website in order to fill out the form. That's quick and easy too.) Trivial In-Game Contacts Alyrra - AlyrraShadow#1236 Turin - aniluvatar#1434 Heridfel Honesty Icemann Lierra Orionii Sarran Snowfrost If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to send an in-game mail or BattleTag request to any one of our Officers; or PM one of us on the website. We look forward to hearing from you soon! -- The Members of TrivialTurin0 Aug 11
Aug 11 [H] Random Playlist LFM Raid & Casual for BFA We’re recruiting! Check out Random Playlist on Hyjal server. https://www.hyjalrandomplaylist.com/ Before we get into recruitment needs, let’s start by explaining our structure. Raid Structure Core Raids - Always present and commit to raiding both Wednesday & Thursday Friends & Family - Welcome to all raids when content becomes trivial Raid Times Wednesday & Thursday 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM (Pacific / Server Time) Past Progression - When Current AtBT - 11/11 N -11/11 H - 3/11 M ToS 9/9 N - 9/9 H - 4/9 M Nighthold 10/10 N - 10/10 H - 3/10 M Trial of Valor 3/3 N - 3/3 H Emerald Nightmare 7/7 N - 7/7 H - 3/7 M Loot Structure Personal Loot with Loot Council on Extra Items Anything that drops is yours to keep, items you do not need, or BoEs are traded to a loot master. As the raid clears to the next boss, the loot master hands out these items, loot council style, based on need. Recruitment Needs: Core Raid Team DPS! Good news! We’re open to most DPS classes! Just ask if yours isn’t listed. We still want to hear from you! High Priority Hunters any spec, Havoc DH, Arms/Fury Warrior, Frost/Unholy DK, Shadow Priest. Friends & Family We love Casuals, too. Players from any class, spec, or level range are welcome. You guys are the Life Blood of any guild and what makes the wheels spin. FnF Rock! Contact Information Baffels#1252 (Guild Master Teddy Bear) Bitbits#1540 (Super Sassy Pants) Mel#1879 (Slutty Jack of all Trades) Here is how the application process will progress. Step 1: Fill Out Application. Step 2: Monitor GuildLaunch Inbox. Step 3: Quick Discord Interview. Step 4: 2 Week Trial Period. ***Additionally just simply add/contact us on Btag! ***Feel free to contact any of the above people at anytime! Thank You!Melodious0 Aug 11
Aug 11 [H]<Spread Eagle> recruiting for BFA :D [H][Hyjal]<Spread Eagle> are looking to fill out our roster for BFA! Raid: Tues/Thurs 7-10PST(server) We're looking for: Monks. I want a monk all up in my shiz. Need me some punchy bois Various DPS - (closed on hunters, warlocks, warriors and mages) We are a smaller, tight knit guild. We are crude and have scared off a few people (lol), raid is 70% straight dudes flirting with each other, 20% memeing about people we've pissed off and 10% accidentally killing stuff. We are by no means hardcore or professional. I do still expect you to know your %^- from your elbow, though. We we're a heroic level guild that dabbles in mythic, 1/11M AtBT in Legion. If you're looking for super cereal mythic push, we're not for you. Hey, look at our pretty w*nky poster!: https://imgur.com/erP9QeD Hit me up on either bnet: Rhetorica#1508 - sometimes bnet requests go screwy and I don't get them, or discord is far more reliable! Rhetorica#8846 on discord.Rhetorica33 Aug 11
Aug 10 <Warband of Azeroth> Hey all, <Warband of Azeroth> is a new guild made by myself and some friends. We transferred to Hyjal to build a solid community and rack up some wins in BFA. Benefits will include - playing with some good people - regular Calendar Events as guild grows in size - A healthy mix of pve/pvp - A diverse group of people from casual players to hardcore players - A strong economy within the guild, with a solid growing Guild Bank If you’re looking for a change, feel like your current guild is dead, or want to be a part of a growing guild from the ground up, I’d like to hear from you!Durothan0 Aug 10
Aug 10 <Multipass> Sales <Multipass> is done selling Mythic and Heroic Antorus. We require a 25% gold deposit for every sale to reserve and guarantee your spot. Once you’re in the raid, the remaining 75% will be due. To reiterate, gold is the only currency we accept. Hyjal gold is the preferred method of payment but if you’re on a different realm - no worries! Note: For off-server purchases, our listed prices per purchase will be rounded up according to the token value at the time. Price List: edit: we are only selling mythic Gul'Dan mounts and potentially ONE Argus mount the week before BFA release (August 6th) Mythic Gul’dan Mount - 1.5 million gold. Mythic Argus Mount - pricing available upon contact. Please contact Tengri (Tengri#1372) or Pappaslop (Pappaslop#1831) with inquiries regarding sales. You can also ask anyone in the guild and you’ll be referred to a member of leadership!Kainek19 Aug 10
Aug 10 [H] <Part Time Heroes> Th/M LF TANK <Part Time Heroes> is recruiting! We are a casual raiding guild focused on building a strong community of friends, while still progressively raiding. We are an adult guild but we don't take things, or ourselves, too seriously. While our main focus as a raid team is achieving AoTC, we do intend to casually progress into mythic once heroic is cleared. If mythic raiding is not something you're interested in however, no worries... attendance for mythic is completely optional and meant for those on our team who would like the additional challenge after we have conquered heroic. We do encourage everyone to tag along though, as it's bound to be a great time! As a guild, we are mostly focused on the PvE aspects of the game: Raiding and Mythic +. However, we do weekly PvP events on Saturdays, including some RBGs. We also have a few people who casually do rated arenas for fun. Part Time Heroes is also an open LGBTQ friendly guild. We strive to have an inclusive community that supports this. We have several open members and welcome any whom are looking to join our growing community Important Stuff: Raid Times: Thursday 8pm-11pm, and Monday 8pm-10pm Server (PST). We now also have a completely optional alt night run through Normal on Tuesdays from 8pm-10pm. Voice/Website: Discord Attendance: Real life happens and we understand that. While we would love to have everyone attend raid 100% of the time, we understand it isn't always feasible. Just understand that attendance does affect loot. If you are unable to make a raid, we just request that you pop a message into our AFK channel in Discord to let us know! Raid Consumables (food and flasks), Gems, and Enchants supplied to all Raiders. We do appreciate donations, though (especially with starting a new expansion)! <Currently Recruiting> We are currently ONLY recruiting a TANK for our raid team. We are looking to fill this position asap before BFA kicks off, and will be trialing tanks as we end Legion. Contact Info: GM: Tyranos - panda507#1655 Raid Leader: Lemon - Genuinejerk#1979 Recruitment: Kath - Kathulhu#1562 PvP Coordinator: Azazyel - Never#11363Kathulhu13 Aug 10
Aug 9 Priest LF casual guild Hello, i'm looking for a guild for BFA. I'm looking to just do dungeons/pvp .. and possibly some raiding :) Thanks!Rinoá1 Aug 9
Aug 9 [H]<Fel Burger> looking to come to Hyjal! <Fel Burger> is looking to start anew on Hyjal with a solid core of officers. Our aim is to create a group of like minded individuals who can raid and progress in a drama free environment. We are posting to see the interest in this type of guild for both raiding and pv BFA raid times Tues/Thurs 5:00 P.M.- 8:00 P.M. PST. (7:00-10:00 P.M. server) What we expect from our raiders: Because we raid a light schedule of 2 days a week, totaling 6 hours for progression, we ask that our raiders come to raid fully prepared, and on time. This means being ready for invites 15 minutes prior to the raid, and coming with food, flasks, pots, etc. What you can expect from us: We regularly provide flasks, and guild repairs when working on progression encounters. Here, everyone has a voice. Our officers have an open door policy. If you have an idea, present it! As a mature group, we understand that to have respect, we must first give it. We don't look at our guild as simply a guild. This is a family.Idunnoman1 Aug 9
Aug 9 Oregon Monk I hope you all have a great time when BFA is released! Legion, while I did not get to play as much as I would have liked, was a really solid xpac and I had a fun time with so many of you on this server! Thank you for that opportunity to have fun like, been years! If you see me in game and need some help please let me know, I want to have a positive impact on your day and time inside WoW <3, I will try my best to provide this for you. Take care friends <3Oregonmonk22 Aug 9
Aug 8 Looking for guild Hyjal I am on hyjal and i can watch videos and get familiar with the bosses pretty quickly. I played legion alot but i am going to be playing alot more of bfa i am very active and hoping to have a great time. I main mm but since the bfa changes to it i was thinking changing to survival since the numbers pretty good for it. I hope you consider this and i am exited to join a guild taht lieks raiding and m+ but also wpvpDreshogar2 Aug 8
Aug 8 Any PvP guilds out there? Do any PvP guilds still exist? If so, I'd be interested in joining up. Mostly like to do RBGs and maybe some wPvP come BFA, although I'm not opposed to running arenas either. I can play most (but not quite all) dps classes well. Would potentially also be interested in doing a bit of raiding, but PvP is the main reason I play.Aarrii0 Aug 8
Aug 8 [H] <Nerds> 6/11M Th/Fri/Sat Late Night LFM Times: Fri/Sat 9-12pm pt. Thursday 9-12pt alt heroic (optional) Apply at: http://hyjalnerds.shivtr.com/ (Apply button on the top right) ________________________________________________________________________________ <Nerds> is a late-night weekend raiding guild (Horde) focused on progressing through mythic raiding content. The guild was formed at the beginning of Legion and has since grown steadily and become a competent mythic level guild. Our ultimate goal is CE but while we work towards that goal, we want to enjoy raiding while progressing. We recognize it is a long journey, but we're up for the challenge. Beyond raiding, we also enjoy mythic + and do runs frequently both for weekly gear rolls and for the challenge of doing higher level keystones. If you have a passion for raiding and m+, have a late-night schedule like us, and want the challenge of mythic without a time consuming schedule, give <Nerds> a shot. We are a group of competitive players that like to enjoy ourselves while we slay dragons. Our doors are always open to casual players, family and friends. We run alt nights and older content for those who like to achievement hunt and gear up their armada of alts. Outside of that, we run the occasional random guild event and a bunch of us play other popular games (League, Fortnite, Dota2, R6S, Hearthstone, OW, CSGO, D3, PUBG, or whatever else occupies our attention). Notable Nerds Achievements: T21: 6/11M T20: 9/9H (ToS roster issues prompted us to move to Horde from Alliance and brought us to Hyjal) T19: 5/10M NH Raiding Times: Friday and Saturday 9pm-12pm (pacific). Main raid, required. Thursday 9pm-12pm (pacific). Optional heroic. We use discord during raids and most of us hang out there. It, along with our website http://hyjalnerds.shivtr.com/, are used to disperse information related to raid and other unrelated activities. Recruitment (updated 8-6-18) Ranged DPS: Spriest (healing OS huge plus), Mage, Hunters Healers: Mistweaver (capable dps OS is very helpful) Melee DPS: Enh, Ret (with capable prot OS is a huge plus) We are currently very short on ranged dps. The above list is not exhaustive. We will always look at every application regardless of our needs. We encourage any interested player to apply as we always take the player over the class. A competent raider who is reliable and group-oriented someone we would want to be on our team. Loot If a raider decides they do not need a piece, they can offer it to the raid and the officers will Master Loot it via the addon RCLC. We will never force you to trade a piece of loot you receive. Raider Expectations We expect our raiders to show up on-time, prepared to raid physically and mentally. Knowing the fight mechanics is key to preparation. We do not hold strict performance standards, but if performance is an issue with a player we will notify them and work to help them as best we can. Ultimately, a player’s ability to perform is up to them. If player performance is hindering progression, we will utilize the bench. Otherwise we ask and take volunteers to sit out based on loot needs. Beyond that we hold attendance very high in priority. Showing up on time with very good attendance and giving reasonable (24 hours in advance) warning of absences is key. We much prefer a reliable player over a flaky orange-parsing player. Our trial period is 2 weeks. During the 2 week trial period, we expect perfect raid attendance. We expect you to be prepared and to know the mechanics of encounters. We will explain fight-specific strategies and roles, and in general mechanical execution and communication trump numbers. We supply flask, food, potions and enchants. Required Addons BigWigs/DBM, EXRT, RCLC Apply Here: http://hyjalnerds.shivtr.com/ (Apply button on the top right) Contacts Battle.net: Seoh#1361, Peebioh#1839, Sayonara#11805, Snow#1941 Discord: Seoh#8947, Cody#3783, Sayonara#0420, Snow#4780 Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/299997/latestSeoh30 Aug 8
Aug 7 240ilv Lf fri/sat raiding for bfa 7/7M en 3/3M tov 10/10M nighthold 9/9M tos 11/11M ABT . Looking for well populated active guild that is going to raid heroic/mythic in bfa. Bnet is Ojay#1349 Tank/restoOjaý2 Aug 7
Aug 7 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Aug 7
Aug 7 [H] <Banana Hammock> looking for bananas <Banana Hammock> is a BFA social raiding & M+ guild for late night weekend raiders. Hours: 11pm-2am (Pacific) Saturday & Sunday Raiding Goal:  To reach AOTC each tier and to do mythic raiding if we can.  Looking for:   1 Tank 1 Healer Ranged DPS If interested in raiding or hanging out with us just message B.net:  Nox#1474, Anubismerc#1882, Radjehuty#1804 Discord: nox#2686Ørb2 Aug 7
Aug 7 Looking for Raiding Guild! I am in search for a new raiding guild! Due to my job I was unable to raid most of this xpac so only got to experience all of Heroic EN and 1/7 Mythic EN. Looking for a guild that raids maybe 2-3 times a week around a 7PM or later start time Mon-Thurs. I have raided since BC and always make sure to come prepared with flasks, food, enchants, etc... In the past I typically raid on my Hunter or Resto Druid but honestly can play whatever is needed! Looking forward to get back into raiding for this next xpac. Hit me up if you have any questions....btag Duartz89#1328Duarte3 Aug 7
Aug 5 Looking for Guild Ret pally looking for guild that is active currently. Either doing achievement runs or still running Antorus Herioc. Preffered raid times between 6-9 server time Tues and Thur. Battle Tag Amathal#1279Valkorion2 Aug 5
Aug 5 Looking to transfer in - How is Hyjal? Obviously I'm asking in a fairly biased place, but that's okay! I've come back to WoW after 8ish years (I played into early Cata before I left) to find my old realm to be fairly dead. Even a Guild I found that is one of the 'larger' in the realm rarely has more than 6 people online at a time, plans very little, etc. I'm looking to transfer somewhere with a good Horde community. I plan to do Mythic dungeons and raiding (casually). Opinions (brutal honesty is helpful!) would be greatly appreciated.Amreth1 Aug 5
Aug 4 Returning player LF raiding guild for BFA I've come back to WoW for BFA after a hiatus. I play monk and warlock I prefer dps but I can do any spec if needed. I'm east coast so I'd like raid times that aren't too late for me maybe around 6-11 eastern time. I'm not geared right now and I'm not the most experienced raider but everyone needs a place to start.Ryylar6 Aug 4
Aug 4 (H) 950 Warlock and Resto Shaman LFG Husband and Wife duo looking for a new home. Recently rerolled to Horde and have Heroic Antorus experience on Alliance. Currently on Frostwolf server, but looking to move as population is super low. Play times are normally between 6pm to 10pm weekdays and whenever weekends.Ploxxi6 Aug 4
Aug 2 (H) <Dont Die> LF More for BFA! <Dont Die> of Hyjal is a heroic focused guild, founded by a former hardcore raider with extensive raid experience from BWL in Vanilla to Kil’Jaeden in Burning Crusade to Heroic Deathwing in Cataclysm to Heroic Lei Shen in Mists and so on! Would you like to avoid the PuG Scene and get into a casual, friendly, and mature atmosphere? Are you looking to clear heroic content without committing insane amounts of time to raiding? Are you interested in Mythic+ dungeons? If the answer to any of these questions is yes; then I think we have a spot for you! We are looking to build a close-knit, fun-loving group that kills things and has a good time doing so without all the pressure that normally comes from raiding! We understand that there is much to do outside of WoW; family, friends, and events will not get you penalized. BfA Recruitment: We are looking to expand the roster moving forward into BfA. Please see raid roster needs below, otherwise feel free to join for other fun activities such as completing Mythic+ Dungeons, and casually PvPing. Raid Roster Needs Our raid roster is currently full! Please feel free to inquire about joining the guild for other activities mentioned above! Thanks! LEGION ACCOMPLISHMENTS Antorus the Burning Throne: 11/11N and 11/11H (AoTC) Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N and 9/9H (AoTC) Nighthold: 10/10N and 10/10H (AoTC) Trial of Valor: 3/3N and 3/3H (AoTC) Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N and 7/7H (AoTC) LOOT: Personal Loot for everyone! Any loot that is not needed by raiders and can be traded will be offered up during raids. Main Spec > Off Spec for pieces that are being rolled on. SCHEDULE: Monday 6-8:30 Server Time. (8-10:30 Central) Thursday 6-8:30 Server Time. (8-10:30 Central) What is the goal? The goal is to clear current raid content on heroic before the next patch or next raid comes out. We will start in normal mode and work our way towards heroic mode. We also want to maintain a strong presence within Mythic+ dungeons to help fill any missing gear slots from raids. Guild Communication We have a Discord server for <Dont Die> that serves as our hub for information, announcements, and guild communication. This also helps us keep in contact for real life events and other things that are pertinent to raiding, dungeons, or the guild in general. What do we expect from our raiders? We expect our members to be courteous and respectful, first and foremost. Secondly, we ask that you come to the raid prepared and perform to the best of your ability and skill. While heroic modes are not extremely difficult, we do ask that you take it seriously and do not think it will be an LFR-Style situation. What should my gear be like to raid? Don’t worry! We will be gearing up together as a group heading into BfA and ilvl requirements for new recruits will be established prior to beginning raiding! The goal for ilvl will also be announced once we reach 120! We are all here to help each other and have a good time! If you think <Dont Die> is right for you, or you would like more information about my raid-leading background or just general inquiries, then please look for Wildreaver,Ilriyao in-game or add War#1291. I look forward to slaying many Legion foes together so that we <Dont Die>!Wildreaver67 Aug 2