Hyjal

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Jan 23 Hyjal guild Listing Post your guild name and info only 1 post per guild please. my guild listing follows as an example. Remember to STICKY this topic. Name: Legion of The Axe (25) (H) Info: Adult guild we raid, PvP, do it all.looking for dedicated raiders and players of all types for core group and pvp team. We are a strong guild with lots of long time members looking to expand and fill raiding slots . Guild is 5 years old and has many members with great experience. self sustaining guild we do gem chants everything in house. Raid type: man casual progression. Contact: thrallsgrunt, soulesswitch, entizingingeyes, or any other member for an invite.Thrallsgrunt191 Jan 23
33m [H] 963 HPriest LF Mythic Raid Team Hiya. Looking for a mythic raid team on my holy priest. 3/11M exp with 1% wipe on High Command on Horde/Alliance HPriest 5/11M exp with Imonar attempts on MW Main Available any day except for Sun/Mon. Prefer late night (i.e. 11pm EST+), but willing to consider other times. Contact me if you're interested! Kaelani#1390 (battletag); Kaelani#4805 (Discord)Kaelaní6 33m
34m 961 BM/MM hunter LFG 961 BM/MM hunter LFG "Bozê" - item lvl 961 BM/MM hunter looking for Mythic Raiding Guild that Raids 2-3 times per week at 8pm PST. Willing to Server transfer. (prefer a PST zone server) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/boz%C3%AABozê1 34m
37m <Identity Crisis> Hyjal-Horde <Identity Crisis> - Hyjal Horde is recruiting! Currently we are 11/11 H, 1/11 mythic--recently switched to mythic guild progression 2/22/18 We strongly believe in bringing Guild members before PuGs and thus, We are looking for extraordinary players to fill our ranks We have two raid teams: Day Team = Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PST (server) Night Team = Tuesday, and Thursday 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (server) Both teams are in need of more battle buddies Day Team Holy/Disc Priest Mistweaver Monk Resto Druid Boom Chicken Rogue Night Team Rogue DK Warrior Spriest Holy/Disc Priest But all classes are strongly encouraged to contact us We also do alt runs on Saturday 7:00 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (server) We actively run Mythic + dungeons almost every day of the week Contact: Day Cathoir#1901 Hakillz#1646 Trav69187#1395 Sturz#21301 Night Justsomeguy#11441 Fugini#1544Amicia2 37m
4h ❗️8/11M Fri+Sat (6hrs) LFM! [H]<Resistance> Is a highly efficient US-Hyjal-PVE semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons. Antorus is a new opportunity for many. If you are determined up step into (6hr) "casual-mythic" raiding, bring the right blend of performance, dedication, passion and attitude, feel free to get in touch! Raid times: ... Current Progression: ... We have exemplified high-efficiency within our relaxed 2-night, 6 hour raid schedule. Other "semi-hardcore" guilds typically need 8-12 hours a week to be on our level of progression. (Can verify on wowprogress/warcraftlogs; we believe in full transparency). We progression-raid 6hrs/week, if you are raiding for 2x our time, and NOT 2x our progression, think about how efficient and competent your current raid team is; consider how you are spending your valuable time. We spend our time not prog-raiding like it's a 2nd job to play some alts, organizing alt-raids, PVP, and even play other games (Overwatch, Smite, etc). If you're frustrated because you feel your guild isn't fulfilling its potential, wasting too much time, and carrying too much dead weight, <Resistance> is the guild for you. Recruitment Needs ... Applicants without mythic experience must show exceptional heroic logs. We believe in “bringing the player not the class.” We are looking for mature members who are comfortable with a relaxed raiding schedule, but will put in the effort and focus needed to maximize that time! Our guild has multiple groups that clear M+ for the maximum weekly cache. (Our tanks and healers are more than accommodating, are active daily clearing mythic+ runs and making sure our team is doing the most they can each week to improve) We are a social, and communicative team with lots of banter outside of our focused raid-time. We would prefer a **Discord chat over a lengthy application** so we can get a feel for each other's communication style and personality. Sharing the same (in-game) goals and building guild-culture is very important to us. Combat Logs are required! Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids; we still strive for mythic-progression raiding the 2 nights we are dedicated to. We have raiders from across the world from England, to Hong Kong, to New Zealand, all the way to the far northern wastelands known as Canada. Your orientation, geographic or otherwise, doesn't matter as we welcome all. We just ask you to be respectful of others (even Canadians!) We are looking for raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness. Gear will all come in time, but most importantly to us: We Do Not Carry. Interested or want more info? Whisper/Add BTAG: CKBEAST#1849 (GM) Riventide#1332Riventide56 4h
7h <Pursuance> 11/11H Tues/Thurs ATTENTION DEAR LURKER MEANDERING THROUGH THESE HERE FORUMS! HEY! You there! Yes you! Have I got quite the tidbit of information for you! Sit back, sip your mtn dew, gnaw on your cheese puffs, and hear me out! (Please try not to wipe your dirty cheese puff hands all over my thread!) <Pursuance> The purveyors of procuring positive and proper parsing players for the pursuit of pummeling puny putrid portrayers of evil doing. ♦ Do you enjoy taking down innocent dragons sleeping on top of their piles of gold and minding their own business? ♦Does fighting bad guys while doing the cha cha slide to avoid random pools of gunk on the floor appeal to you? ♦Can you Push it to the Limit? Do you like mo bounce in the house? Will you never give us up or let us down? ♦Are you willing to be swap-blasted out of nowhere and fall to your demise by your very own pocket healer because he has a secret sadistic streak? ♦Are you tired of lazy warlocks not sharing their delicious cookies or creating closets? ♦Does the idea of a “20man-angry-mob-dance-competition-against-wicked-bosses” sound like something you’d enjoy enduring for 3 hours twice a week? Then my dear traveler do I not have the guild for you! About Due to the recent loss of players to Ruiner, Soul Bombs, Entropic Mines, Elevators, and the like (Though let’s face it, none of these things compare to poor KJ, or Maiden) we need a few new bodies to fill a few holes in our 20man team. Our goal is to push into Mythic as soon as possible once these lovely chaps have signed up for an inevitable wipe fest of blood, sweat, and tears. Dragon Slaying Hours All raids happen at 4pm - 7pm PST. [Raiders are expected to be online and ready to go 15min prior to start time, and invites will go out 10mins before start.] Monday Funday: Farm nights! (Not mandatory) Tear Filled Tuesday: Dragon Slaying Progression Night. (Mandatory) Take-two Thursday: More delicious progression! (Mandatory) Sassy Saturday: Alt Raids/Catch up/Keys. (Not mandatory) Dragon Slaying Progression Antorus - 11/11N 11/11H 0/11M TOS - 9/9N 9/9H Bodies Needed Those pour souls that strive to keep us alive: Open. We need one more of you delicate things! Those poor fools that take all the heavy hits: Currently have the wonder twins tanking but we could really use a DPS with a tank off spec. Those guys that should be doing damage but are dying to the dance: Low need, but will consider players with decent ilvl, and parses. We want to push into mythic in the immediate future. Shiny Loots All treasure acquired from the demise of the bad guys is distributed to party members via loot council. Contact Us If you’re interested in pushing into mythic content and slaying some dragons feel free to contact myself or any of the fellows I list below. Maidenchina (Officer, Team Killer, and Healer Extraordinaire, Lover of Battle Pets): Maidenchina#11522 Gema (Lead Officer, Friendly Guild HR, Yeller of words, Worthless Lazy Warlock): Tsubino#1385 Zebrasauce (Guild Lead, Raid Lead, Boomie that’s never Boomie): Zakthezebra#1286Gema7 7h
22h [H] Not Ideal (2/11M) lfm S/Su RDPS, H PAL Not Ideal Horde- US Hyjal Type: Casual, Casual Raiding, Semi-HC Progression raiding Raid Times: Casual night: Wednesday 7pm PST (10p EST) semi-HC Progression: Sat/Sun, 7p - 10p PST (10p - 1a EST) Current Progression: ANT [2/11M], ToS {1/9M}, NH {3/10M}, ToV {3/3H} Loot: BiS Priority Need distribution, using RC Loot Council VoiceComm: Discoball https://notideal.enjin.com Casual Progression Recruitment: iLvl req: 930 Dps: open Heals: open Tanks: n/a Contact: BlackLotusUP#1425 semi-HC Recruitment: iLvl Req: 947 Transmog: DaF rDps : sPriest, Warlock, Mage, Ele Shaman!! mDps : n/a Tank: n/a Heal: Druid, Paladin LFM MYTHIC WEEKENDS Contact: mael8675#1365 Can help with faction changes or server transfers for an... *ahem* ideal... candidate. Benefits: Rewarded weekly contests, raid consumables, foodstuffs, gems, enchants, Progression BoE contributions Policies can be summed up as "Don't be a jerk." About US Not Ideal is a newly re-formed, transfer guild from a smaller population server. 'Paradigm Redux' enjoyed a healthy raiding atmosphere from Wrath of the Lich King to Mist of Pandaria, However, family medical crisis called away leadership and the guild fell to quiet in Warlords. We are a Horde-side, progression-oriented raiding guild. Beginning a little after the start of Nighthold, we were able to push 3 bosses in to Mythic content, and we're looking to go further in to the Throne of Antorus. Our raiders vary from veterans from previous expacs' Mythic content, to new friends we've made who have fled raid toxic raid environments. Harassment/ verbal abuse is not tolerated. If you are elitist, overly-brusque, or any sort of hate-monger, we probably won't mesh. Don't belittle your fellows. And just to be clear, HARASSMENT IS NOT TOLERATED. About YOU . Raid Awareness >= Personality > Experience> Gear. . Be open to constructive criticism, and have a desire to strive. While there will not be any hyper-scrutinization of game play, if it is noted that your gear itemization is ill-focused or you have poor uptime on your primary abilities, it will be expected of you to address. . We are not necessarily looking for someone with similar raid Progression, so much as someone with compatible gameplay and personality. If you're a little ahead, if you're a little behind - we can deal. You should at least have experience with the current tier in LFR, or be willing to research. Alt's of mains who raid during the week are welcome. . "Gr'up"s guild, would prefer applicants in their 30's, or mature 20's. Several 40+s in guild. . Have a schedule that allows for consistent weekend raiding. Understand why consistency and reliability gets preferred seating. . Understand with a roster of 20, occasionally people are going to have to sit on a fight. That means me, that means you. All things being equal, that means me more than you. . Comfortable with using PTT if you want to communicate during raid. No one needs to hear you chewing chips, humming, singing, or outburst comments when we wipe. Okay, we might want to hear you singing, but still, no- use PTT. Expectations . VoiceComm: Discord. You don't have to talk, but it is necessary you are able to listen. . Come to raid prepared with whatever consumables are necessary that are not supplied by the guild. This may include Food, Flasks, Potions, Runes, etc. . Be prepared for whatever progression boss we will be facing. Ie, watch videos, read strats, plan your Talents accordingly. . Patience, discipline: as we progress to harder content, there will be wipes. Many, many wipes. . Your time is the raids time, the raid team's time is your time. Be prompt, be early, be undistracted, be ready for minimal downtime between pulls. Children or pets should be put in the closet (or otherwise handled) during raid. Don't waste your teammates' time. . Come to raid with your mind right - no drinking or being high during raid. Avoidable mistakes cause avoidable wipes. . Don't be disruptive. If you have an issue, pocket it until after raid to address. If you're interested in applying, contact me as you will bnet: mael8675#1365 discord: Y*on#3465 email: yeon.notideal(at)gmail.com https://notideal.enjin.com And fill out the lengthy application questionnaire of: "Tell us a bit more about yourself."Yeonsiin101 22h
22h [H] Fun is for Casuals LF Casual Raiders Server: Hyjal - US Faction: Horde Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday. 5pm - 8pm PST. Progression: 11/11 Heroic Antorus Recruiting: 1 Healer and a couple dps. Are you tired of the PuG scene? Are you looking for a more casual raiding atmospere without having to raid with incompetent players? Do you miss the days of smaller tight knit groups? We might have a home for you. <Fun is For Casuals> is comprised of a small group of friends who have gamed together beginning with Vanilla WoW through Warlords of Draenor. We have also dabbled in such games and Aion, Rift, Tera, Neverwinter, Blade and Soul, Guild Wars II, and Wildstar during long content droughts in Warcraft. We are all over the age of 25 and at a point in our lives (family, work, etc.) where Mythic progression raiding does not interest us. However, this does not mean that we are lacking in skill. We will clear through and farm Heroic raid content each tier as well as casually farming Mythic+ dungeons during the weekend. Our only requirements are that you show up as consistently and perform at a passable level. Lets face it, Heroic content isn't exactly back breaking. With this being said, we also don't expect you to treat our raids like it is LFR. We have pride in our abilities as players and we expect you to have the same. If you would like to join or have any questions about our guild please feel free to get in contact with myself at DbD#1309.Deàthbydot9 22h
23h [H] 147th US 2-day raiding guild [7/11M] LFM <AlternativeFacts> "Obviously 12/11 Mythic, and if you disagree, then you're a fake WoW player." We're a semi-hardcore guild, Horde-side on Hyjal (PVE/PST). We're looking for a few people who can really pull their weight in the DPS and mechanical awareness departments, since Legion is not a forgiving expansion for the casual of heart. Rather than sit by and wait for us to start bleeding members, we are looking for strong raiders in advance of that becoming an issue. Let me talk about our guild as a whole first. We believe in helping players improve, rather than just sitting them and letting them figure it all out for themselves. We have a secondary raid that is designed to help players in this way. The Officers work together as a council, rather than one guild leader with a handful of Officers below him/her, which is especially helpful when it comes to loot (we use RCLootCouncil). We enjoy a mature, adult atmosphere, while also occasionally having fun and being silly. Drama bombs will be promptly handled, and dismantled, to avoid any issues cropping up (either between players or surrounding loot). We, the Council, appreciate feedback in all its forms. We also love to do events in this guild, whether it be achievement runs, herbing events, M+ events to make sure people get their highest key for their highest cache, or even just hanging out in Discord while doing some Overwatch drunken shenanigans. We are a community, balanced with a progression-minded raid team. If this sounds like a place for you, please contact Krystalline#1901 for recruitment; no matter what type of raiding atmosphere you are looking for, we can help. Tue/Wed team [7/11M, 11/11H | t20-7/9M] ("Fake News Team"): Laser-focused, Cutting Edge, Mythic progression raid. Everyone's spot is earned, and anyone could potentially be replaced if they are no longer performing well. Trial period lasts 2 weeks (4 raid days). After the trial, if you pass, you are promoted to "Raider" status, where we provide everything: gems/flasks/enchants/food/potions/tomes/guild repairs (up to 2k gold per raid day). If you do not pass, we will give you feedback and give you another week to extend the trial. If things still aren't better, we will let you know, you'll be on the bench, and have the opportunity to raid in Team2 if you want to try and re-earn a Team1 spot. This raid is currently working on Mythic Varimathras. Server Time (PST) raid times: Tue/Wed 7:30p - 10:45p (we ask people to be in raid 15 minutes early at 7:15p) Tue/Wed Team Recruitment: Core spots available for: - 2 of any ranged DPS (pref: Mage/Boomkin/Hunter) - Anyone will be considered if they believe they will be a good fit (excellent awareness, 90%+ attendance, decent numbers) Sun/Mon team [5/11M | t20-5/9M] ("Be Bear Aware"): Slightly more casual than Team 1, Team 2 clears Heroic raids; but also dips its toes into Mythic raiding when ready. Just like Team1, we are always interested in helping players improve and learn; while also being inviting to raiders who prefer the more casual atmosphere (this raid has a larger roster, with more back-ups available, as a result). Server Time (PST) raid times: Sun/Mon 5:45p - 8:30p (we ask people to be in raid 15 minutes early at 5:30p) Sun/Mon Team Recruitment: 2 core spots available for some ranged DPS; but any class will be considered if they believe they will be a good fit (excellent awareness, 90%+ attendance, decent numbers) Contact Krystalline#1901 (BattleTag) or Krystalline#8213 (Discord) with any questions or if you'd like to apply!Krystallìne72 23h
1d 5/11m Holy Pally LFG [My preferred raid times are anytime on or after 7pm PST any day of the week] Hello! I am currently looking for a guild for this tier and moving forward to next xpac to progress through raids and M+ with :) I am 968 equipped and currently have 5/11m kills and multiple Imonar pulls. Here are my logs; https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/3105517#rankingmetric=hps I would have higher parse on PK, but I have always been portal healer >_<. I have logs from other tiers this xpac and last available per request, but I was 5/9m for TOS and 5/10m NH, and Cuttin Edge Xavius. I also enjoy doing M+ every now and then and currently over 3K raider.io score. I also have multiple alts over 960 that are ready for whatever. Please feel free to PM me if anything through discord @ Del#9694 or add me on Btag @ Del#1185. Thanks!Del1 1d
1d Normal Antorus Sale Carries <At Tanagara> Is currently selling Full Antorus Normal runs. These runs will be for 1 Mail, Cloth and Plate character. We will also be bringing players with different tier types to avoid loot competition. The only requirement is that you be 110 and be smart enough not to cause a wipe. If you are interested contact anyone in the guild and we will point you in the direction of who you need to talk to in order to reserve your spot! Runs are every Tuesday night 7 pm server.Rorbro0 1d
1d <Firefall> selling H Antorus ML Runs! We in <Firefall> are now offering H Antorus carries! All discussions revolving around these sales will be held over in-game whispers! The services we are currently offering include: 11/11H Clear Personal Loot - 750k 11/11H Clear Master Loot (up to 960ilvl) - 1mil A deposit of 20% is requested at the time of booking; if for any reason a reschedule is necessary we can work with you! Our first available run is THIS SUNDAY - (2/25) at 6:30PM server. Contact me ASAP to book your carry! B.net: Avium#1886Avium0 1d
1d (H) <Firefall> 3/11M recruiting DPS! Hello all, we are Firefall! We are a newly formed semi-hardcore guild made up of a raid team that has raided together thru the greater part of Legion. We are in need of a few new DPS to help bring down those big bad raid bosses! Our current needs include any mix of the following: Feral Druid High Enhance Shaman High Demon Hunter High Mage - Any Spec Medium Affliction Warlock Medium Shadow Priest MediumAny other DPS spec is welcome to apply as well, as we look at the player's ability to do well and not just the spec. Any tanking or healing offspec that you are capable of playing in a Mythic setting is a huge bonus! Raid Times: Sunday 6:30PM - 9:30PM PST Monday 6:30PM - 9:30PM PST Off-night events are scheduled on Thursdays at usual raid time. Raiding Policies: We have 3 required addons - Exorsus Raid Tools, Weak Auras and your choice of DBM or BigWigs. Our trial period in which we will evaluate your potential is 4 raids, or 2 weeks assuming you appear at every raid. As we only raid 2 nights a week for 6 hours, we expect everyone to show up on time and be on their game! We spend these 6 hours together to have fun downing new bosses. Please contact any of us listed below with any further questions! Avium#1886 Feorx#1125 Richard#13156Avium6 1d
1d [H] Tues/Weds 9pm-12am xferr LFM! Greetings! We are <Only The Weak Sleep> and we are a recently xferred in guild! 3 of us lead mythic raids during ToS for our previous guild, and cleared up to Sisters and were working on Desolate Host around mid-late August. We decided to come to this server and start up our own guild after taking some time away from the game recently and are looking for members interested in our raid times! We plan on full clearing at least all heroic content up until BFA and want to be Mythic ready in BFA! Ideally we will be clearing some mythic content prior to BFA as well. Raid Schedule: -Tues/Weds 9pm-12am -Possible Alt run Mondays What we're looking for: -Solid Attendance (95%+ pref.) -Good attitude -Willingness to learn Plz contact me in game if interested BTAG: CHUGSBLEACH#1280Chugzbleach0 1d
2d (H) LF Casual Raid Guild Hello! Former semi-hardcore raider here, looking for a home for BfA. I'm hoping to find a group of good, fun people who don't take themselves too seriously, yet have enough skill to be successful at killing things. I have zero interest, nor the time or energy, to raid hardcore or do mythic progression. However, I still understand that raiding requires certain skill sets to be successful, like situational awareness, understanding which buttons to press, and following instructions. I'm passable dps and really good at not dying. I know fire isn't a buff and that tanks don't need my help out front. I understand the words stack and peel. I know the guy with the skull on his head is a really bad dude and deserves punishment first and that the color markers on the ground do not mean disco time. I've raided on a feral/guardian druid since Wrath, though my last serious raiding was in Pandaland. My guild went boom and since then I've sort of drifted around, raiding casually here and there when I could. I've since retired the druid to pvp only and started learning how to be a shaman. I prefer enhancement, because let's be honest, melee is an exciting adventure in how not to die each pull. Elemental is cool too, I don't mind it. Throwing lava at people is therapeutic. And healing? Well, it's probably best we just forget I have that option available. I'd really love to find a fun loving group of people who show up a couple nights a week to punch things in the face and have some laughs while doing so. I don't mind slow progression, but I'm really not interested in weekly wipefests with no progression either. I'm incredibly patient, but I like to win too within a reasonable amount of time. Dying while learning a new boss happens, but if it's taking weeks for people to learn the mechanics, that just becomes frustrating and tiresome. So playing with folks who have a decent grasp of game mechanics is important to me. I feel like I'm searching for a unicorn sometimes, but I'm sure there's a place for casual raiders who just want to enjoy progression at a leisurely pace while being successful and having a great time. Anyway, if you feel like there's a place for me in your guild, you can reach me in game or leave me your contact info here and we'll have a chat. Take care! :)Nahala2 2d
2d [H] LF DPS for Antorus 5/11M - Late Night PST Osiris Creed on Hyjal-US is looking for a few more great raiders to round out our raid team. Raid Times: 9:00pm - 12:00am PST Sun, Mon Antorus Progression: 4/11 Mythic Legion Progress: 5/9 M ToS, 7/10M Nighthold, 3/3H ToV, 7/7M Emerald Nightmare Loot Style: Loot Council Raid Style: Casual Focused Mythic Raiding Required Voice Comm: Discord Currently Recruiting Tanks: Closed Heals: Closed DPS: Looking for a few good ranged DPS. Bonus points if you can off-tank or off-heal on rare occasion. ** We place a high value on the personality of our raiders. We like to say that we recruit good people who are also great raiders. ** If you are looking for a focused, but fun, raid team, whose intent is to clear Mythic content prior to the release of the next tier, please consider applying with us. We specifically look for those who want to clear progression on a lighter schedule. If you're interested in talking further, add me on Bnet at Sol#1189 or apply on our website: www.osiriscreed.comHavasu14 2d
2d LF Local Raid Guild Hyjal Looking for a adult casual raiding guild to finish Legion up with and continue into BFA. Local to SoCal would be a plus. Best times to raid are 7:30-9:30pm PST Tue/Thurs. 945 Prot Warrior and 943 Aff Lock are the mains, possibly a friend or two whom follow. Please have a no open mic policy on raid nights. All guildies raiding on the same server would be awesome, love to have MasterLooter. Add FoxxArt#1629 for more info.Nightbite1 2d
2d [H] <Spread Eagle> 1/11M - LF Healer <Spread Eagle> is currently 1/11M ATBT and looking to fill out our roster so we can push into mythic! Raids: Tues/Thurs 7-10 PST We're looking for: 1x Heali boi - leafy, splashy or misty We are a smaller, tight knit guild. We are crude and have scared off a few people, raid is 70% straight dudes flirting with each other, 20% memeing about people we've pissed off and 10% accidentally killing stuff. We are by no means hardcore or professional. bnet: Rhetorica#1508 - sometimes bnet requests go screwy and I don't get them, discord is far more reliable! Rhetorica#8846 on discord. edit: would probs help if i put the fking raid times in the postRhetorica45 2d
2d (H) <Dont Die> 9/11H Antorus Recruiting! <Dont Die> of Hyjal is a heroic focused guild, founded by a former hardcore raider with extensive raid experience from BWL in Vanilla to Kil’Jaeden in Burning Crusade to Heroic Deathwing in Cataclysm to Heroic Lei Shen in Mists and so on! Would you like to avoid the PuG Scene and get into a casual, friendly, and mature atmosphere? Are you looking to clear heroic content without committing insane amounts of time to raiding? Are you interested in Mythic+ dungeons? If the answer to any of these questions is yes; then I think we have a spot for you! We are looking to build a close-knit, fun-loving group that kills things and has a good time doing so without all the pressure that normally comes from raiding! We understand that there is much to do outside of WoW; family, friends, and events will not get you penalized. LEGION RECRUITMENT: LOOKING TO EXPAND ROSTER - Don't want to raid or can't raid? No problem! We are seeking Tanks, Healers, and DPS to expand our roster for Mythic+, dungeons, Rated PVP, and social players! If interested in joining or for more information please see the contact info below! PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR RAIDING RECRUITMENT! ANY AND ALL CASUAL AND LEVELING PLAYERS WELCOME! Raid Roster Needs Tanks: Closed Healers: Low Resto Sham Melee: Low WW Monk Ranged: Very Low Warlock Hunter CURRENT PROGRESSION Antorus the Burning Throne: 11/11N and 9/11H Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N and 9/9H (AoTC) Nighthold: 10/10N and 10/10H (AoTC) Trial of Valor: 3/3N and 3/3H (AoTC) Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N and 7/7H (AoTC) LOOT: PERSONAL! We will use Personal Loot for the foreseeable future as this will help take away the stress of competing or needing to stack raids to make sure all loot gets used. We want everyone to have a chance at the shiny purples! We will also encourage the trading of loot, when not an upgrade, before it gets disenchanted or vendored. *Nighthold/ToS/Antorus Tier Loot: Non-tier Bosses are Personal Loot. Tier bosses are Round-Robin Master Loot. Please feel free to ask and we can explain. :) SCHEDULE: Monday 6-8:30 Server Time. (8-10:30 Central) Thursday 6-8:30 Server Time. (8-10:30 Central) What is the goal? The goal is to clear current raid content on heroic before the next patch or next raid comes out. We will start in normal mode and work our way towards heroic mode. We also want to maintain a strong presence within Mythic+ dungeons to help fill any missing gear slots from raids. Guild Communication We have a Discord server for <Dont Die> that serves as our hub for information, announcements, and guild communication. This also helps us keep in contact for real life events and other things that are pertinent to raiding, dungeons, or the guild in general. What do we expect from our raiders? We expect our members to be courteous and respectful, first and foremost. Secondly, we ask that you come to the raid prepared and perform to the best of your ability and skill. While heroic modes are not extremely difficult, we do ask that you take it seriously and do not think it will be an LFR-Style situation. What should my gear be like to raid? Don’t worry! Ideally, we would like all of our raiders to be 925+ equipped to begin raiding N Antorus with us! This way we are at an acceptable level that gear and dps checks won’t be an issue and holding up boss kills. BUT you will not be turned away if you don’t meet this requirement! We love running mythic dungeons and doing world quests to help people get some gear to flesh out what they need to start raiding! If you think <Dont Die> is right for you, or you would like more information about my raid-leading background or just general inquiries, then please look for Wildlight,Ilriyao in-game or add War#1291. I look forward to slaying many Legion foes together so that we <Dont Die>!Wildreaver62 2d
3d The Forbidden Rising is recruiting! The Forbidden Rising is looking to expand its ranks. Most of us have been playing together on WoW for over 8 years. We transferred from a nearly dead server to Hyjal in hopes of meeting new people with similar interests. We are a social, easy going and fun loving guild with a little touch of crazy looking for more active players who enjoy running dungeons, mythics etc. We like to keep our guild drama free but alas you cannot get rid of it all, however we deal with it asap. Our raid days and times are friday/saturday 6-8:30 pm (server). Currently we are 11/11N, 11/11H Antorus. We do not discriminate on content cleared and let your actions speak for you. For our raid we are open to anything, class/spec. You play what you want. All others casual players and non raiders are welcome, including alts and low levels!! Add Hera#1937 (GM) Azra#1919 (guild officer) Kieran676#1960 (guild officer) If you wish to chat!~ Happy gaming!Chaotiqua71 3d
3d [H]<Mercy> Need DPS and 1 offspec healer We are a small group that raiding pretty seriously since we only raid 3 hours a week. We go in and kill the bosses then gtfo. If you are interested in joining, message walnutfish#1925 on bnet. Raiding Tuesdays from 6pm-9pm server time.Moomcgee0 3d
3d (H) Drakondia 5/11M Recruiting DPS/Heals Drakondia is a semi-hardcore guild with the end goal of clearing all content as it is current before the release of the subsequent tier. We are based on Hyjal with raiders from top 100 world guilds and currently recruiting for 20 Man Mythic Antorus raiding. We are currently raiding in Antorus and clearing content with the main focus being Cutting Edge finishes in Antorus and the subsequent tiers in BfA. Current Needs: Rogue (High) Demon Hunter (High) Boomkin (High) Frost/Arcane Mage (High) Warlock (Low) Marksman Hunter (High) Shadow Priest (High) Elemental Shaman (High) Holy Paladin (High) Holy Priest (Low) Resto Shaman (Medium) Any solid recruits could be accepted even if recruitment is not open to your class, feel free to get ahold of us and we can chat about it. Schedule: Tues 10-1AM EST Wed 10-1AM EST Thurs 10-1AM EST We require people to maintain 90% attendance for all raid nights as we will be running a very small bench. Loot: Loot is distributed via a Loot Council, made up of the GM and the officers and the selection for loot is based on what puts the raid further ahead as a whole. Loot order is generally but not limited to: DPS----Heals----Tanks although exceptions can and have been made. Who we are: Drakondia was formed by experienced raiding friends/acquaintances that span back to vanilla. We have formed on Hyjal and are looking to build as a group to continue strong in Antorus. Antorus is us continuing to build a strong foundation and core to move forward into the tier's after Antorus. We are also consistently working with each other to improve and assist in raid progression, not only as a individuals, but as a members of our team. Our Goals -To raid and clear all current content effective and efficiently in a minimum amount of time, while still holding ourselves accountable to perform at our best, but still having a fun filled, low stress environment. We are aiming for the best consistent finishes to tier's as possible, achieving both Cutting Edge, and a sense of satisfaction for clearing content effectively. -Build a strong community around our raid team with our members while still having an enjoyable experience raiding without commiting our lives to WoW. This includes assisting people who are maybe not as strong as other raiders. The age old saying goes "You are only as strong as you're weakest link" and we believe it at Drakondia. What you will need to be, and what we expect from you -First off: There will no hand holding in Drakondia, you will be expected to be at the top of your game, and not wasting 19 other people's time. -Be at the top of your game, when we start pulling bosses it's go time. We expect your best. We will have limited raid times as we are only raiding 3 days a week for a total of 9 hours. -Have a strong understanding of your class. No one here will babysit you. Spit balling concepts with others of the same class is awesome. We encourage it. However basic/advanced rotations and knowing what you should be doing are something we expect when you join. A solid understanding of improvement to be made for raiders is the key to success as both players and a raid group. Logs are reviewed on a daily basis to improve the raid as a whole. Research and find the best enchants, food, pots etc… for your character. -Be prepared. We will provide flasks, pots and repairs. Know the fights. If you don't know the fights, go learn them. You are expected to have general knowledge of encounters on heroic and mythic before we get to the fights. -Be social, engage with others in Discord and in the Hyjal community. Communication is key to the success of this guild. To get in contact with Drakondia: Abistol#1535Slidsdk1 3d
3d Selling Mythic + Carries on Hyjal Hi, We are a small group of dedicated players from the guild <Drakondia> (7/9 M TOS, 5/11 M ABT) who are selling various boosts. We only accept gold on Hyjal right now We can adjust our comp as needed to funnel the most gear to you. All gear that drops is yours to keep. Anything that can be traded is yours as well. Weekly 15 - 150k Gold M+2-15 with the 15 run included is 600k gold. The M+15 keys can be ours. If you want us to run your key multiple times a package deal can be arranged. Karazhan Nightbane run is 80k gold, you will get the mount. Full Karazhan run including Nightbane is 120k gold, you will get the mount and any gear. We utilize many classes to create the ideal comp fit to maximize your gear obtaining potential. Our group consists of; https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/hyjal/fantay https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/hyjal/slidsdk https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/hyjal/felshizzs https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/hyjal/oven https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/hyjal/overron https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/hyjal/jenkemjunkey https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/hyjal/zanitoz https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/hyjal/golien Contact; If you have any questions regarding anything, or want to come in contact with me, add my battletag or whisper me in-game. Fantay#11359Fantay2 3d
4d [H] <For Science> 2/11M Ever have your 'tank' run in as a dps spec to pull your bosses? Are you generally watching your healers doing damage instead of saving lives? Do you ever stand in the fire for that crit buff? Well we do all those things, why you ask, well... <For Science> We are recruiting some healers and dps for our mythic raid team. We're a semi-hardcore team that's looking to get the ball rolling again and start redowning some bosses. We use the EPGP loot system but right now we're mostly DE'n everything from Heroic. We're currently 2/11M at this time with some solid attempts on High Command. Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8-11pm PST. Optional run on Wednesday 8-11pm PST for normal clear. Who's precious bits we want? We would like to get ourselves a Boomkin, Affi-Lock, S. Priest for the deeps, and Resto Druid or Shaman for some healing. Don't play any of those and still interested, feel free to contact us maybe we can work something out. Being able to play multiple specs, or have equally geared / skilled alts would be a plus. Gear a bit low, show us your logs, if you parse well that could make the real difference. Addons that we require are pretty common. Deadly Boss Mods Exorsus Raid Tools EPGP Lootmaster *for our loot system* WeakAuras 2 Discord is our means for vocal communication so that is a must have also. Who to contact? GM/RL: Sooge Bnet: Amarok#1446 Discord: Amarok#5153 Officers: Petrila Bnet: KevinUlrich#1942 Discord: Khore#7381 Boardwalk Bnet: Boardwalk#1172 Discord: Boardwalk#6988 Leave a post or hit one of us up. Sidenote: We also run a relaxing raid team on the weekends to help gear people and to practice different classes, no real requirements for those besides a good attitude. Those raids run Sat-Sun 6-9p PST.Boardwalk1 4d
4d <Ancora> 8-10pm wed/th Ancora is laid back raiding guild looking for fun people to join our team. We raid 8p-10p server Wed/Thu feel free to join us these nights to see if we are the right fit. We are 11/11 N and 7/11H. We are currently looking for 1 healer and Rdps. For info contact Obitual bnet Obitual#1239 or Despotellis bnet Emeraldlight#1528. You can also add me on Discord at LanternCorps2814#1676.Indigoone12 4d
5d <Squirrel Legion> [H] Looking for more nuts!! <Squirrel Legion> [H] has been around since the beginning of Wow. We transferred here from Doomhammer and have been on Hyjal for over 5 years. Many of us have been raiding together for close to 9 years and we value the friendships and fun we have together. We are all adults with RL stuff and value whatever time we have together. Join us!! We are 9/11 H Antorus and pushing forward. Whether you are a lone player or a guild with a few players, please consider joining us. We raid Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 7:00pm-9:00pm pst. Yes it is only two hours a night, but we feel that with RL being busy that we can get more people focused to go in and kill bosses!! We are looking for ranged dps (Warlock, Mage) and healers (Pally, Priest or Shaman). We also need an offspec tank. So, if you want to talk to someone, whisper anyone in the guild to speak to an officer. Grey#1301Greyrose0 5d
5d [H]at Tanagra is Recruiting DPS - 3/11 M aT Tanagra(Hjyal Server) is a Heroic Weekend Raiding Guild and is currently recruiting for friendly/Raid focus people for Antorus, the Burning Throne -- Heroic / Mythic Recruiting for Heroic and looking to push into Mythic Raids Current Progress -- 3 / 11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne 11 / 11 Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne 2 / 9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 9 / 9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 10 / 10 Heroic Nighthold 2 / 3 Heroic Trial of Valor 7 / 7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare About us: at Tanagra is a Horde, heroic raiding focus guild located on Hyjal-US server(West / PST). We are a Semi-casual-ish guild that began raiding strong in WoD. We are Fun and Friendly group of players joining forces to Progress through all current Tier content. We are somewhat small guild but slowly growing. Over all great group of Core players to raid with here, alot of different/ fun minds! For raiding wise, our main focus is to push all full clear Heroic content. *When ready slowly dip into Mythic Raids What our Guild can offer you--- *A stable, fun and mature environment, We are all here to have fun, and we will provide that environment for you. *Having fun doing 5man Dungeons and Mythics + *Farming All things Legion content. *Helping each other out and overall having Fun! *Guild Bank with Raiding and other Misc. goodies. Recruitment: -- For Legion: Antorus, the Burning Throne What we are Currently Looking for... Tanks - Full Healers - Disc/Holy Priest DPS - Range DPS, Highly looking Flex Classes(DPS/Healing) Even if not listed We shall consider any Strong Applications Raiding Schedule Raiding 2 days a week on Weekends, 4 hours per Raid night Raid Days/Times --- Friday and Saturday @ 7pm - 11pm PST As for voice chat -- we use Discord, which is must for raids. For those interested in joining the guild or any other questions, you can get a hold of One of our Guild Recruiters @SwisherSweet#1925 and Darten#1190 (GM), or Demon#11147 (Recruit Lead/Officer))Graypes3 5d
5d GIVEAWAYS – Heroic Antorus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z What if I want to buy? If you're looking for a Heroic Argus or Heroic Antorus Clear (Personal Loot) we are your guys! If you’re tired of pugs and crazy raid leaders we can help you avoid all the unnecessary wipes and countless of hours wasted. Our team is made out of top us raiders dedicated to provide a professional and smooth run. Our prices are always competitive and we accept GOLD in all realms! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal6 5d
5d 5/11 M - Drakondia - LF Ranged + Melee Updated Jan 28 Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing Antorus. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression. Were 7/9 M before Throne, and are currently 5/11 M. Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs - 7-10 pm PST (10pm-1am EST) Recruitment needs: Boom, Shadow, Hunter, Lock Any Non-Ret Melee If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below. Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM) Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer) Ovenproofju#1318 (Officer) Abistol#1535 (Officer)Jenkemjunkey91 5d
6d [H] <Part Time Heroes> Th/M <Part Time Heroes> 11/11 H, 1/11 M is recruiting! We are a casual raiding guild focused on building a strong community of friends, while still progressively raiding. We are an adult guild but we don't take things, or ourselves, too seriously. While our main focus as a raid team is achieving AoTC, we do intend to casually progress into mythic now that heroic is cleared. If mythic raiding is not something you're interested in however, no worries... attendance for mythic is completely optional and meant for those on our team who would like the additional challenge after we have conquered heroic. We do encourage everyone to tag along though, as it's bound to be a great time! As a guild, we are mostly focused on the PvE aspects of the game: Raiding and Mythic +. However, we do weekly PvP events on Saturdays, including some RBGs. We also have a few people who casually do rated arenas for fun. Part Time Heroes is also an open LGBTQ friendly guild. We strive to have an inclusive community that supports this. We have several open members and welcome any whom are looking to join our growing community Important Stuff: Raid Times: Thursday 8pm-11pm, and Monday 8pm-10pm Server (PST). We now also have a completely optional alt night run through Normal on Tuesdays from 8pm-10pm. Voice/Website: Discord Loot System: Loot Council We use the addon RC Loot Council to pass out loot, and our officers keep track of who receives loot each night. Raiders are encouraged to keep track of their BiS items and tier pieces, and use the note feature of RCLC to inform us when a BiS item for them drops. Attendance: Real life happens and we understand that. While we would love to have everyone attend raid 100% of the time, we understand it isn't always feasible. Just understand that attendance does affect loot. If you are unable to make a raid, we just request that you pop a message into our AFK channel in Discord to let us know! Raid Consumables (food and flasks), Gems, and Enchants supplied to all Raiders. We do appreciate donations, though! <Currently Recruiting> We are currently full on our raid roster, but will gladly accept those who would like to join the guild as a casual or those interested in attending our Normal raid nights/alt nights on Tuesdays or for pvp fun! Contact Info: GM: Tyranos - panda507#1655 Co-GM: Oriori - xbobertx77#1664 Raid Leader: Lemon - Genuinejerk#1979 Recruitment: Kath - Kathulhu#1562 PvP Coordinator: Azazyel - Never#11363Kathulhu11 6d
6d [H] F/Sat 9-12 ST 11/11H, N/H Guild LFM Hi party people, Nebulous is looking for a few more core raiders, namely Ranged DPS, who are interested in farming some H Antorus. We don't mind helping people catch-up (within reason) if they're going to be dedicated raiders with good attendance. We're fairly patient when it comes to DPS numbers if you're a little behind on gear, as long as we see improvement over time. Low sodium levels and a sense of humor are essential for raiding with us. Don't be the person who ragequits because you got swapblasted into the elevator boss. It's all in good fun but if you're not partial to it all it takes is being an adult and saying "no thanks". When it comes to raiding we provide feasts, flasks, and repairs. You'll find we like to keep raiding light and fun, something that's easier to achieve when everyone works on their personal accountability. We expect you to try your best, research your spec, and improve on your boss mechanics without being babysat by officers. We don't chew people out but in the rare case we think someone is repeatedly holding the group back on a progression boss they could be sat until a kill is achieved or we can help them fix their mistake(s). Now that we've gotten AoTC we're focused on getting the whole raid on farm (even Coven) so that people can eventually move around and gear alts if they want. As BfA draws sooner we'll be opening up recruitment even more to try and attract at least 1 of every class for those sweet, sweet raid buffs. A little more about the guild: Some of us are IRL friends who play WoW together and decided to make our own team to raid at the times we want while meeting more fun and cool people. On off-nights we also play other games together like Overwatch, Diablo, PUBG, LoL, Rocket League and more, so there's always an opportunity for team-bonding if you're looking for it. Nebulous is friendly, respectful, helpful and patient. We like to have a good time and we hope you do too. We currently have no plans to move on to Mythic once Heroic is on farm, but if there is plenty of interest it will be considered. We prefer having people on our server, Hyjal PvE, so that we can get off using personal loot and instead use some kind of Master Looter or Loot Council. I can't stress it enough that if you're looking for a huge, 100 member guild with multiple 30man teams, we're not the place for you. I've been in all kinds of guilds but I tend to prefer smaller ones where the people know my name and I'm not just a number on the meters, and I think that's where this group really shines. If this wall of text has piqued your interest or you have some questions please contact me on Bnet @ Kopit#11968 or Discord @ Kopit#7033, cheers!Tipokk27 6d
Feb 16 [A] Looking for casual guild Looking for a new guild. the one I'm on isn't active anymore it seems. I'm off sat/sun but really can only raid late nights if at all. i am willing to fill in if I'm needed if I'm on. I'm a family man and try not to play long periods of time if they are home/awake. Not huge on PvP but love to raid when possible and do mythics. Been playing since vanilla. PM in game or reply here if interested berze 1746 110 marks hunter (main) 110 prot pally 110 resto shaman various altsBerzette0 Feb 16
Feb 14 [H] Underguild - Hyjal - 11/11 H tBT Underguild - Hyjal is recruiting for our main raid team! We are an established guild (founded in 2009) with roots that run back to the original Everquest. We're looking for several folks to fill out our raid team and perhaps dip our toes into Mythic content (should the group fill out to 20+). We're focused on progressing through current content in a fun, teamwork based environment. No finger-pointing, voicechat screeching, world first wannabes here... just a group of fun adults, some with limited playtime, that want to slay internet dragons. Current Progression: AoTC EN, AoTC ToV, AoTC Nighthold, AoTC ToS, 11/11N & 11/11H tBT Our raid nights are currently Tuesday/Thursday @ 7PM server (PST) with an optional (and voluntary) normal clear on Mondays. Note: Our Monday runs are typically where we ask recruits come check us out to see if you we're a good fit for one another. Current Needs: DPS - spots open for ranged & DKs What we can offer you: --> Fun (but focused) raid environment with a group of mature adults. --> Reasonable patience with each person's individual learning curve, especially with those willing to put forth the effort to improve their performance. --> Progression at a reasonable pace with the goal being to kill content when current (AoTC achievements). --> Attendance flexibility to allow for real life. We we look for in our raiders: --> Maturity with the ability to receive and act upon constructive feedback. --> Willingness to learn basics of fights before raid night by watching/reading posted strats. --> Responsibility to come to the raid prepared with necessary raid supplies (food, flasks, pots, etc.) If this sounds like the group for you, please reach out to Natie (Natty#1939) or visit underguild.enjin.com for more info!Natie0 Feb 14
Feb 13 LF H PALADIN, SAT/SUN MYTHIC RAIDING Looking for a strong Holy Paladin for our Saturday/ Sunday Mythic raid team. We're currently sitting at 2/11M Antorus in, with some struggles filling those last 1-2 raid spots- so the position would be Core. We're currently filling those two spots on Sunday with the help of a sister guild to get Mythic time in, but we're really looking to get 3-4 more people on board so we can start making a stronger push on Saturday in to Sunday. Server xfer compensation available for a solid candidate. Add me bnet mael8675#1365, or discord y*on#3465 Cheers, and spam below. --- Not Ideal Horde- US Hyjal , https://notideal.enjin.com Type: Casual, Casual Raiding, Semi-HC Progression raiding Raid Times: Casual Progression: Wednesday 7pm PST (10p EST) semi-HC Progression: Sat/Sun, 7p - 10p PST (10p - 1a EST) Current Progression: ANT [2/MH], ToS {1/9M, 9/9H}, NH {3/10M, 10/10H}, ToV {3/3H} VoiceComm: Discoball Sat/ Sun - Team Morituri Loot: BiS Priority Need distribution, using RC Loot Council semi-HC Recruitment: iLvl Req: 948 Transmog: DaF rDps : Shadow priest, Warlock, Mage, Elemental Shaman!! mDps : n/a Tank: n/a Heal: Druid, Paladin LFM MYTHIC WEEKENDS Contact: mael8675#1365 Can help with faction changes or server transfers for an... *ahem* ideal... candidate. Wednesdays - Team Lotus Casual Progression Recruitment: iLvl req: 930 rDps: open mDps: open Heals: open Tanks: n/a Contact: BlackLotusUP#1425 Benefits: Rewarded weekly contests, raid consumables, foodstuffs, gems, enchants, Progression BoE contributions Policies can be summed up as "Don't be a jerk." About US Not Ideal is a newly re-formed, transfer guild from a smaller population server. We are a Horde-side, progression-oriented raiding guild. Beginning a little after the start of Nighthold, we were able to push 3 bosses in to Mythic content, and we're looking to go further in to the Throne of Antorus. Our raiders vary from veterans from previous expacs' Mythic content, to new friends we've made who have fled raid toxic raid environments. Harassment/ verbal abuse is not tolerated. If you are elitist, overly-brusque, or any sort of hate-monger, we probably won't mesh. Don't belittle your fellows. And just to be clear, HARASSMENT IS NOT TOLERATED. About YOU . Raid Awareness >= Personality > Experience> Gear. . Be open to constructive criticism, and have a desire to strive. While there will not be any hyper-scrutinization of game play, if it is noted that your gear itemization is ill-focused or you have poor uptime on your primary abilities, it will be expected of you to address. . We are not necessarily looking for someone with similar raid Progression, so much as someone with compatible gameplay and personality. If you're a little ahead, if you're a little behind - we can deal. You should at least have experience with the current tier in LFR, or be willing to research. Alt's of mains who raid during the week are welcome. . "Gr'up"s guild, would prefer applicants in their 30's, or mature 20's. Several 40+s in guild. . Have a schedule that allows for consistent weekend raiding. Understand why consistency and reliability gets preferred seating. . Understand with a roster of 20, occasionally people are going to have to sit on a fight. That means me, that means you. All things being equal, that means me more than you. . Comfortable with using PTT if you want to communicate during raid. No one needs to hear you chewing chips, humming, singing, or outburst comments when we wipe. Okay, we might want to hear you singing, but still, no- use PTT. Expectations . VoiceComm: Discord. You don't have to talk, but it is necessary you are able to listen. . Come to raid prepared with whatever consumables are necessary that are not supplied by the guild. This may include Food, Flasks, Potions, Runes, etc. . Be prepared for whatever progression boss we will be facing. Ie, watch videos, read strats, plan your Talents accordingly. . Patience, discipline: as we progress to harder content, there will be wipes. Many, many wipes. . Your time is the raids time, the raid team's time is your time. Be prompt, be early, be undistracted, be ready for minimal downtime between pulls. Children or pets should be put in the closet (or otherwise handled) during raid. Don't waste your teammates' time. . Come to raid with your mind right - no drinking or being high during raid. Avoidable mistakes cause avoidable wipes. . Don't be disruptive. If you have an issue, pocket it until after raid to address.Yeonsuul1 Feb 13
Feb 13 950 Tank/Heal LF Tues/Thur 7-10pm Server Time I have been a part of my current guild since BC (Playing off and on). I am looking for a new home due to my current guild raiding on times that I cannot consistently make. I love tanking Mythic + and would like a guild that provides a somewhat consistent player base to do these as with a family I do not get much time to play and want to make the most of it. I love to tank and have been a main tank for my current guild NH Prot Paladin Normal/Heroic 4-10, ToS Prot Paladin/BM Monk Normal/Heroic full clear, Antorus Veng DH Normal/ Heroic 4/10. Don't mind raid Healing/Tanking whatever is needed. Raid times would be 8-11 MST or 7-10 Server time (PST) Ollevak 951 BM 951 MW Olevak 950 Veng DH Ollevak - Area 51 931 Guard Druid Olevac 937 Prot Paladin/ 935 Holy Paladin Please send me a message if interested. Ollevak#4635Ollevak3 Feb 13
Feb 13 Selling +15 Mythic+ / Nightbane Carries! Hello! Our challenge mode team - FatSharkNo - are selling Legion dungeon carries of all varieties to suit your needs! We have an extensive history of providing top-notch carries through two expansions now, with over 4,000 Mythic+ completions, as well as over 3,000+ Challenge Mode: Gold carries. Below are reviews from our previous customers: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20745714556?page=1 What We Provide: - Mythic +15 completion - Nightbane Run + Mount, and an optional full Karazhan clear - The giggles! NEW SERVICES (As of 1/9/18) - Raider.io Rating Boost Guaranteed completion of all 13 Mythic+ dungeons at level 15 - Armor-stacking Gear Boost Will stack a group of the same armor type as far as could reasonably be possible. Obviously, mail and cloth can only be done with 4/5 of the same armor type, but we can accommodate a full group of leather and plate. Payment: Complying with Blizzard's T.O.S., we only accept gold for payment. Pricing for each services are as follows: Mythic+ 15: 200k - Guaranteed on-time completion Nightbane Run + Mount: 80k Nightbane Run + Mount + Full Clear: 120k Please get in touch in-game regarding the special pricing of our Raider.io Boost and Gear Boost. We will require a non-refundable down payment amounting to 20% of your selected purchase. In the event that a scheduled run is cancelled on our part, we will refund the deposit or schedule you for a more convenient time slot. Note that for now we will only accept payments directly on Hyjal. Requirements: We require that you join us on our voice chat on Discord for the duration of the runs. To book a run, please use the following: https://goo.gl/forms/MzvsRyspCu1HwNaN2 Feel free to contact us directly for any other inquiries through BNet: TimidBunny#11590 In-Game: Woodwoodbark Horde OnlyAimey36 Feb 13
Feb 13 9/11 M Pro Rdruid LFG 9/11 M I tried to build a guild beginning of the tier with some friends. I came back to WoW at 7.3. We could no longer put in the proper time to run a guild so decided to find a guild to trial with. Went to Topped Off raided for 4 weeks, leadership was lacking and we overhealed a lot making it tough to parse. I have over 160 pulls on Aggramar. We had very poor add control and could not get passed about 25%. I am an ideal raider; I show up on time 100% attendance and come prepared knowing mechanics, not afraid to be put on the spot and handle responsibility. I came back to WoW recently I know, and don't have a ton of raid experience in Legion, but I came back 200 days ago and have 88 days played, so it is fair to say I am dedicated to playing at the highest level possible. I am willing to continue to put in the work required to be a great asset to US Top 50 guilds in the next expac. I plan to have 2 viable healing alts for BFA and can also do Balance. I have all required raid addons. I am above average at raid awareness, playing my spec at the highest level while not tunneling. Here is a link to my UI: https://imgur.com/a/tdUbO I am a 23 year old male, prefer weekday raids and am totally in control of my schedule so will always be able to make raid. Looking to raid anywhere from 8-12 hours a week, but open to other options depending on the guild. Add me on btag if interested:) Euphoria#11674 Looking for M+ team/players to run with. Resto druid 3.8k+ io score 81 Artifact Traits 20% Avoidance @ilvl 970 Euphoria#11674Corleone0 Feb 13
Feb 12 Looking for casual guild Hi all I am coming back to the game after some time away. I am re-rolling on Hyjal to go back to playing horde. I prefer to tank and am still debating what class to use my 110 boost on but will decide soon, likely it’ll be a DK, Monk or Druid. Anyway I have played this game since launch with a few breaks over the years. The main thing I’m looking for is a core community of sorts much like it was during BC and Wrath. My typical play times are around 830 server till midnight daily mostly due to having to put my kiddos to bed prior to logging in. Feel free to contact me on this three or in game my tag is Mistabo#1970Failyer0 Feb 12
Feb 12 Group of Friends Looking for a Fun Guild Hello everyone. Last month, a few of my friends and I decided to start playing WoW again. We've been having a great time, and now that we're all near 110, we're hoping to find some nice folks to hang with. Basically, we're looking group of fun adults to run some Mythic 5 man type stuff. More than anything, we just want to play the game in a laid back fashion, have a few laughs, and spend time with some cool people. If that sounds like something you represent, please hit us up. Thanks!Backsweat1 Feb 12
Feb 11 940 Ret/holy pally lf flexible guild Available Sat-Tuesday - looking for raiding guild that doesn't raid later than 9PM server time. I won't attend every single raid, but I am a good player. I'm interested also in mythic + runs. Message or PM me at Eradicate 11612Johnz2 Feb 11
Feb 11 <Darkness Ascended> Wed/Sat 7-10pm PST (6hr) <Darkness Ascended> a guild who wants to have fun while downing content at a decent pace. Staying super focused during boss pulls but not afraid to have fun while doing so. We are active in and out of guild. Guildies love their mythic plus dungeons and their alt runs for ap/legendary drops. We are extremely helpful and inviting. We also play games outside of WoW such as League of Legends, Overwatch, Diablo III, Path of Exile, Starcraft, Hearthstone and more so there is never a dull moment with us! About us - We reside on Hyjal server(PvE) which is well populated without wait queues - Very active discord server with Raidbots skip-the-queue feature for all guildies to run sims, top gear, stat weights, etc along with a music bot to share your taste with friends - Fun guild events held throughout the week including older Legion raid clears for leggos and M+ Fridays (consistent high keys!) - We maintain a focused and calm atmosphere throughout the raid in order to be effective with the 6 hours a week we are given together Raid Schedule - Wed & Sat 7:00pm - 10:00pm (PST) Raid Progress - WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Darkness+Ascended - Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/hyjal/Darkness%20Ascended - 9/9(N) 9/9(H) ToS - 11/11(N) 5/11 (H) BT What We Expect - Mature, dedicated individuals who are able to take jokes, have a great attitude, work well as a team & enjoy playing the game - Show up prepared with gems/enchants/consumables - Can dedicate to the raid schedule & give notice when absent - Have raid awareness. They know not to stand in the fire! - Those who can be objective and want to learn and grow with us as a team - People who are not afraid to have constructive criticism, people in this guild have been raiding/have played multiple toons and know what they are talking about. Recruitment Wishlist Will make exceptions for the right fit! - Druid: Resto, boomy and/or feral - Priest: Shadow or holy (if you are a swing healer even better) - Warlock - Paladin: Retribution - Death Knight: Frost or Unholy - Demon Hunter: Havoc - Rogue When joining <Darkness Ascended> you should know - We would like you to be at least the item level of 925+ - We do make exceptions for the right individual* - We will try to have a conversations/try and get to know you a bit before even jumping into guild stuff, be prepared for this. If you are going to be part of this guild we may as well get familiar. - As a trial you will be given equal loot priority after attending 2 consecutive raids *What we mean by the right individual is we want everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves. We do not rude or negative vibes spread around the guild nor do we want the elitist mentality. We are all very capable of finding other guilds that may be farther progressed but we choose to stay for the environment and the people here. The guild contains of a special kind of WoW player, we are not causal but we are not hardcore either. It is a game, we treat it as such. If you feel you are one of these special WoW gamers do not be afraid to contact us despite our needs. We love and want like minded individuals, social or raider. Thank you for your interest! Recruiter Contacts Darkness Guild Master: Oreiya - Battle.net: Astirrays#1997 - Discord: @Oreiya#7838Oreiya2 Feb 11
Feb 11 iLvl 938 Horrible BM Hunter looking to learn! Hey y'all! As the title states, I am not exactly a big deeps pew pew type of Hunter. May be my rotation, may be skill (most likely). I am totally trying to learn though, so at least I have that going for me!! What I am looking for is an awesome guild to learn and grow with. People who are down to Earth, and not judgmental because my dps isn't where it should be for my ilvl (I have the Details! add-on, and more often than not, according to said add-on, my dps hovers around 1.2m and lower. Initial burst is 2m although I don't know if I agree with these numbers at all.) I have done all LFR raids (not exactly pro material there), and I have also dipped my feet into normal ABT. Complete pug group with a mythic RL who was teaching us mechanics. Got all the way to Argus, but couldn't down him before beserk due to lack of big dps. I also have dipped my feet into M+ dungeons, although I feel that my confidence in performing well for anything above a 5 (without carry) is quite lacking. My work schedule normally stays the same every week. I work 6:15 a.m to around 6:30 or 7:00 p.m Mon-Thurs, and i have an hour long drive after that so my actual gaming time is limited during those 4 days. However, I don't mind jumping on for a few hours after work and doing things.. I just never know when I will get home. I also live in Texas, so my time is CST (server). I'd like to hear from a few guilds who may be doing some normal/heroic stuff that I could possibly gear up to start off, and work my/our way to mythic! My battle tag is Luzah#1951, so drop me a message sometime! Thanks a bunch for reading this post, and happy hunting!Halkal0 Feb 11
Feb 10 Former Mythic Tank LF more casual home Hello everyone! I have been playing WoW since the beginning and am now looking for a new place to call home. I raided Mythic in the beginning of Legion in a guild where I rose from just a regular tank to the Raid Leader and then when the GM left, I was left to take the reins. We went to 3/11 mythic after 2 weeks but I started to burn out due to both Raid Leading and leading the guild (I now know your pain GMs). I came back this month and have been working on gearing up and running what I can, but is very difficult as a tank without a guild. I am 24 and located on the west coast, so something that starts after 6pm PST would be best. I am even ok with being with a guild as the backup as long as I get to come to alt/casual runs to get some experience and gear accordingly! I have every Tank spec at 110 except for DH, but the only ones on this server and semi geared are my Warrior (who I prefer), and my Death Knight. I do not have current logs, but if you take a look at my EN logs back when I was competitive, they average 95 and 96 on Heroic and Normal accordingly. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15063041/10/ Either post your goods below and I will reply or you can get in touch with me on my battle tag: Baysique#1144Bayzique5 Feb 10
Feb 10 955 Fury Warrior looking for guild Hey, i am very easygoing, and eager to improve. I am currently 8/11 H ABT (pugging coven is the worst) hoping to get AOTC, i would like to go into mythic but it's not a deal breaker. My schedule is very flexible. Let's have some fun.Eggzz2 Feb 10
Feb 10 [H] <Nerds> 3/11M Th/Fri/Sat Late Night LFM <Nerds> is a late-night weekend raiding guild (Horde) recently transferred from Doomhammer-Baelgun. The core of the guild has been together raiding since mid EN. We achieved 5/10M NH, but in ToS raided only heroic due to roster issues. However we're looking to the new tier as a time to fill out our roster and get back on track. Hence we have decided to relocate to Hyjal as our new home. We have the long term goal to achieve Cutting Edge in Antorus, but we also like to enjoy raiding while progressing. We recognize it is a long journey, but we're up for the challenge. If you have a passion for raiding, have a late-night schedule like us, and want the challenge of mythic without a time consuming schedule, give <Nerds> a shot. We are a group of competitive players, and what we may lack in experience we make up the drive and skill to tackle bosses. Raiding Times: Thursday 9pm-12pm (pacific). Optional normal/heroic depending on current progression. Strongly recommended early in tiers. Friday and Saturday 9pm-12pm (pacific). Main raid, required. We supply flask, food, potions and enchants. We use discord during raids and most of us hang out there. It, along with our website http://hyjalnerds.shivtr.com/, are used to disperse information related to raid and other activities. Outside of raiding we have our M+ Night on Monday nights, have the occasional random guild event, and a bunch of us play other popular games (League, R6S, OW, CSGO, PUBG, Dota2 etc). Loot Loot Council is done by the officers with a combination of best upgrade, performance, attendance and loot history (we track loot data). At times we will prioritize different roles over others depending on upcoming bosses. Our GM likes spreadsheets. Raider Expectations We expect our raiders to show up on-time, prepared to raid physically and mentally. Knowing the fight mechanics is key to preparation. We do not hold strict performance standards, but if performance is an issue with a player we will notify them and work to help them as best we can. If player performance is hindering progression, we will utilize the bench. Beyond that we hold attendance very high in priority. Showing up on time with very good attendance and giving reasonable (24 hours in advance) warning of absences is key. We much prefer a reliable player over a flaky orange-parsing player. Required Addons BigWigs/DBM, RCLC, Angry Assignments Recruitment Tanks: Closed Healers: Low M DPS: Medium R DPS: Medium Needs as of 1-22-18 We do not have any very specific needs at the moment, but we are looking to fill the last few slots as we go forward into mythic. We are looking to fill dps slots for mythic progression. We are interested in mage, rogue, warrior and boomkin dps specifically. Beyond that we have no strong preference. Per usual we encourage anyone to apply, we will always consider a strong player regardless of spec/class. We encourage and look at all applicants and will always take the player over the class. A competent raider who shows up to raid is someone we would want to be on our team. Apply Here: http://hyjalnerds.shivtr.com/ (Apply button on the top right) Contacts Battle.net: Seoh#1361, Peebioh#1839, Snow#1941 Discord: Seoh#8947, Cody#3783, Snow#4780 Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/299997/ (old DH-Baelgun: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/169107/)Seoh15 Feb 10
Feb 9 Looking for a fun Guild I am awful at this game, I run around doing dumb stuff every day, hunting mounts, rare pets, doing LFR to watch the people who are somehow worse than me, and just in general doing stupid stuff. I'm looking for a guild that doesn't take the game too seriously or isn't too concerned with being the best of the best. I'm looking for a group of people that I can hang out with and talk to in Discord while I run around Orgrimmar asking female trolls for feet pics, ya feel me? Any help is appreciated!Gibby1 Feb 9
Feb 9 4/11M Looking for core mythic team healer Guild: Leviathan Faction: HORDE Server: Hyjal Raid Times/Days: Tuesday & Thursday 7-10pm PST Cleared: 4/11M Antorus Recruitment Contacts: Zayva#1688 (discord) Lynxabane#1231 (btag) Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Leviathan Needs: In need of a healer for core mythic progression spot (paladin pref but not required) Always accepting dps applications If you have any questions or are interested in knowing more, please contact me!Zayva0 Feb 9
Feb 9 11/11H <Good Intentions> T/Thu 9:30PST We are <Good Intentions> and we are currently recruiting to expand our raiding roster for Antorus progression About Guild Intentions: We are a group of players whom have been raiding together since WoD. We welcome all characters and we maintain a casual and fun raiding environment. Here is some basic information: Raid Times: 9:30pm-12am (PST) Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday Current Progression: 11/11H Voice Chat: Discord Loot Distribution: ML, RCLOOTCouncil What we currently need: We are open to all roles as we build a group to head into mythic. If you're interested and would like to know some more information, please feel free to contact us. Illy @ Illy#11543 Zug @ Strykr1a0#1854 We look forward to hearing from you!Themightyzug9 Feb 9
Feb 8 Returning Player LF a 'Relaxed' Raiding Guild Hi all, I've been playing WoW for a number of years, but haven't really raided since my guild fell apart during BRF in WoD. I've found myself with more free time in the evenings lately, and this has led to me wanting to get back into it, especially with it being the end of the expansion and all. I'm looking for a guild that is sort of 'relaxed' when it comes to progression. That's not to say when raiding the players don't give 100% (or at the very least 90%), but maybe a guild that understands that with their comp they won't be 11/11M at the end of the expansion, and are totally OK with that. Baring that, a raiding guild that would be willing to let me tag along on their alt/social runs would be sweet as well. My primary focus lately though has been Mythic+, so finding a guild that runs them outside of their +15s for the chest would be pretty neat. I know my desires have been all over the place, but I'm just looking for a new home for now and into BfA, with a group of people who don't mind bringing a BM hunter (or Marks, gearing in progress) for some fun runs, and maybe down the line letting me swap into a properly geared alt or two. My ideal times would be any day, 7PM server time to ~12AM. you can leave a message here, contact me in game, or Bnet is FuppoDuppo#1343.Daph4 Feb 8