Hyjal

Jul 10 WoW Newb LFGuild WoW newb looking for a guild. I have a bunch of low level toons, and am enjoying the game, but hating PUGs. Looking for a casual guild for grouping, achievements, Dungeon runs, and eventually raiding. A true new progression guild would be great, as I really want to experience everything, from the old newb dungeons, to the current expansions. Currently play 30+ hours a week, but at a casual pace. Crafting, and enjoying the new world. I can and will play any class, but so far Fury Warrior is what I am enjoying...Vzoul0 Jul 10
Jul 9 [H]<Mercy> Recruiting healer and ranged DPS Raid Times: Tues/Weds 6-9PM PST Raid Type: Semi-Hardcore - Heroic Progression: 9/9 N, 5/9 H We are raiders that have fun playing with each other in WoW. We get serious during raid nights, and just run mythic+s on non-raid nights together. We crack jokes over discord even on progression, and someone is usually drunk. We are currently parsing and ranking well, even with our limited raid schedule. We need another healer and some ranged DPS (prefer Boomkin, Shadow Priest or Warlock). Add walnutfish#1925 to chat if you are interested.Moomcgee2 Jul 9
Jul 9 fury lf guild 906 fury war lf raid guildSkullcrushe1 Jul 9
Jul 9 [H]<Bedlam-Hyjal> Mythic raiding recruitment [H]<Bedlam-Hyjal> is recruiting! 5/10 Mythic Nighthold -- 6/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras. H<Bedlam-Hyjal> ... Raid Schedule! Let's see if it fits you! ... Questions? Interested? ...Hoopz3 Jul 9
Jul 8 [H] <Fires of Heaven> 5/9H recruiting Hey guys. Fires of Heaven is a gaming community with ties back to EQ where they were one of the top guilds in the US. The current WoW guild is here on Hyjal horde and we're recruiting Recruiting: Several Melee/Ranged DPS, One healer Raid Times: 9PM EST to Midnight Friday and Monday. Alt run Thursday. We're trying to finish clearing heroic so we can move on to mythic progression. Unfortunately between patches we lost a lot of people, so we're recruiting to fill core raid slots. If interested reply here or send me a tell in game.Noodlefist0 Jul 8
Jul 7 LF Raiding Guild Looking to transfer to a west coast server. Looking for 2 night raiding guild 6hrs a week if possible https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/bseven#Bseven7 Jul 7
Jul 7 [H] <Born of Blood> is LFM! Are you looking for a new place to call home? If so, <Born of Blood> may be just what you’re looking for! About <Born of Blood>: <Born of Blood> was founded in June of 2008 and is currently located on Hyjal-US on the Horde side. We are made up of players from all walks of WoW, from former hardcore progression raiders to people experiencing WoW for the first time in Legion. Our aim is to provide a place where people with such differing backgrounds can be able to play and have fun together because after all, WoW is a game and we strongly believe that you should enjoy your time spent in Azeroth. The age range of the guild is early 20s to late 40s, and we have a lot of military, both active duty and veterans. We tend to goof off and pick on one another, and our chat can be a bit on the adult side (at least on discord), so if you're easily offended then we probably aren't the guild for you! While many of us mainly play WoW, you can find us playing together in other games as well, including Conan Exiles, The Forest, Overwatch, and Heroes of the Storm. We are not only an active guild, but a community, a place for you to call home. If you are looking for more than just a guild to raid with, but rather a group of friends who love spending our free time together we would love to invite you to join our family. <3 What We Offer: - Guild repairs for mains and alts - Flasks, Potions, & Food for our raiders - Mythic/Mythic+ runs - Experienced players that are willing to give advice about specs/rotation - TWO raid teams, one focused on progression and one for our casual players - A Discord server for both text/voice communication, as well as cute animal pics! Because reasons. What We Expect From Our Raiders: - High attendance rate - Promptness. Raid invites go out 15 minutes prior to the start of the raid - Knowledge of your class and spec - Willingness to improve and adapt and being able to take helpful criticism wwe to have fun and work as a team - Communication! We all have real lives and understand that sometimes things happen, so if you have to miss a raid night you need to be able to communicate that to a Raid Leader/Officer --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Weekday Raid Team: Raid Times: Tues/Thur 6:15-8:45pm PST (9:15-11:45pm EST) Current Progression: 8/9N ToS, 9/10H NH Minimum Requirements: 880+ ilvl, 35+ artifact weapon Loot: Need before greed, but not being an a$$hole/loothog is strongly encouraged ;) We use RCLootCouncil to handle the rolling process and speed up the distribution of the pixel treasure. Application: https://goo.gl/forms/YNwQqQsFMA6JoOk62 Raid Leader: Goimonk Current Recruitment Needs: We will consider all applications on a case-by-case basis, but our primary recruitment needs are... Tanks - We are not currently recruiting tanks. Healers - We are not currently recruiting healers. RDPS - Druid/Hunter MDPS - Hunter/Monk/Shaman Switch Healer - Druid/Monk/Priest/Shaman --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Point of Contact: Ellibear (Ellibear#11447) If you are interested in becoming a part of <Born of Blood> and joining our family, please fill out an app/add me on BNet so we can chat further. Thanks for the read and I hope to hear from you soon! <3Ellibear31 Jul 7
Jul 7 [H] Underguild - Hyjal - 2/9 H ToS Underguild - Hyjal is recruiting for our main raid team! We are an established guild (founded in 2009) with roots that run back to the original Everquest. We're looking for several folks to fill out our raid team and perhaps dip our toes into Mythic content (should the group fill out to 20+). We're focused on progressing through current content in a fun, teamwork based environment. No finger-pointing, voicechat screeching, world first wannabes here... just a group of fun adults, some with limited playtime, that want to slay internet dragons. Current Progression: 10/10 N/H Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 N/H Trial of Valor, 10/10N/H Nighthold, 9/9 N ToS and 2/9 H ToS Our raid nights are currently Tuesday/Thursday @ 7PM server (PST) with an optional (and voluntary) normal clear on Mondays. Note: Our Monday runs are typically where we ask recruits come check us out to see if you we're a good fit for one another. Current Needs: DPS - spots open for ranged & melee What we can offer you: --> Fun (but focused) raid environment with a group of mature adults. --> Reasonable patience with each person's individual learning curve, especially with those willing to put forth the effort to improve their performance. --> Progression at a reasonable pace with the goal being to kill content when current (AoTC achievements). --> Attendance flexibility to allow for real life. We we look for in our raiders: --> Maturity with the ability to receive and act upon constructive feedback. --> Willingness to learn basics of fights before raid night by watching/reading posted strats. --> Responsibility to come to the raid prepared with necessary raid supplies (food, flasks, pots, etc.) If this sounds like the group for you, please reach out to Natie (Natty#1939) or visit underguild.enjin.com for more info!Natie0 Jul 7
Jul 7 DPS looking for raiding guild! 908ilvl Warlock looking for a laid-back raiding guild! Have open nights throughout the week preferably after 8 PM PST. Also have an equally geared Windwalker Monk that I can play instead of the Warlock if need be. Just leave a guild description and battle.net ID in this thread and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks in advance!Illogics7 Jul 7
Jul 7 LF Raid Guild Hiyas Hyjal! I recently returned to wow (took a break through WoD) and changed servers due to a move of time zones. I'm a 902ilvl unholy/frost dk looking for a raid group that starts anytime after 8pm PST and runs to whenever. I have a slew of alts that I can bring over as well (and probably will) although I am still working on getting them all up to 110 and geared. Thanks for your consideration.Senzza2 Jul 7
Jul 7 Holy Paladin seeking Hyjal Hello all. One of them cis gender white male (non neck beard) playing a female Holy pally architype uhh types with an average Epeen size of 892 hopefully looking for a new home to call muh raid family. I have had the pleasure of PuGing a dungeon with someone of Hyjal on Horde side who was an absolute great guy. I myself live in Socal so I need a guild whos schedule can work with mine and being an PST server I may have a better chance at it here on Hyjal. Now I am not looking for instant invites. I want he guild and it's members to get to know me first. See if I am a fit. Willing to go through any application process as needed. As from the first paragraph I like to think I have a sense of humor but humor is subjective. I will say I am a team player, strong and competent raider. Always willing to improve and am quick to learn. If I have concerns when looking for a new home I will be straight forward and truthful and expect the same from those recruiting me. Please get in touch if your are interested. Please ask me questions. The straight forward: I need a late night raid(Progress) guild with 2-3 hrs a night+ for raiding @ 9 pm PST+ (I am a family man with obligations. CAN NOT raid before those times.) Motto: Strength of the wolf is the pack; Strength of the pack is the wolf.Astrìdr4 Jul 7
Jul 7 Rare Items on AH for sale Couple of rare items just posted on the AH. The Eye of Shadow Moon Moon Time-Locked BoxGrab them while you can, as the drop rates are extremely low. And The Eye of Shadow is unobtainable anymore.Stephenreid0 Jul 7
Jul 6 ilvl856 MWM Available M/W/F/Su 8pm-2am I'm new to the game, started about two months ago and played up from level 1 so I would know at least a little about the game. I think I'm at the point now where I need to find a guild to raid with to increase my ilvl. I'm currently at ilvl 856 and play a MW Monk. I'm available to raid Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday after 8pm. If your guild could use me please reply to this thread, or message me in game Verity#11992Wíntrow0 Jul 6
Jul 6 <Squirrel Legion> [H] Looking for some nuts!! <Squirrel Legion> [H] has been around since the beginning of Wow. We transferred here from Doomhammer and have been on Hyjal for 4 years. Many of us have been raiding together for years and we value the friendships and fun we have together. We are all adults with RL stuff and value whatever time we have together. Join us!! We are having a great time this expansion running raids, 5 mans (including Mythic +), pvp and anything else you can find to have fun. Whether you are a lone player or a guild with a few players, please consider joining us. We raid Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 7:00pm-9:00pm pst. Yes it is only two hours a night, but we feel that with RL being busy that we can get more people focused to go in and kill bosses!! We are looking for ranged dps (Mage, Boomkin or Hunter) and healers (Druid, Pally or Priest). So, if you want to talk to someone, whisper anyone in the guild or go to www.squirrellegion.com and drop an app. Grey#1301Greyrose17 Jul 6
Jul 5 906 ilvl arcane mage LF semi-casual guild Currently having a lot of difficulty finding a guild that meets my raiding times (anytime between 2 and 7 server time) and that I can enjoy my time in. That said, I'd like to try to find a guild that raids a maximum of 4 hours per night for 2 or 3 days a week (preferably twice). I'm just hoping to get back into the raiding scene again and would love to find a guild that is okay with taking somewhat rusty players.Ochang1 Jul 5
Jul 5 [H] Wed/Sat-2/9(H)-9/9(N) LF DPS ToS *Updated 7/4/17 Contact me at Slyx#1862 About the Guild <Special Treatment> Is a stable guild, on the Hyjal server(PvE). I have personally been in the guild since 2010 when Cataclysm released, and most of us have been raiding together since then. The guild as well as our discord server are active during most times of the day/week. Friday evenings 6-11p.m we have a non-mandatory Mythic+ event! Log in and knock out some Mythic dungeons with guildies! We have two raid teams within the guild and want to expand upon the good community we already have! About the Offnight Raid Team This is a newer raid team within the guild, and we have a few more core positions to fill. There is currently 21 on the roster. My cap is 25 this allows us to be flexible when absences happen. You are expected to be have a 90% attendance rate. At 96 raids/year that is 10 absences. We have a semi-hardcore approach to progression. But still like to have fun and enjoy ourselves. We will not be shooting for world firsts, but will raid at the teams pace and will be able to clear a few bosses on mythic every tier. Lastly I keep the raid atmosphere focused, calm, and positive. We want team players with a good attitude! Joining the Offnight Team. If you are one of the classes listed below and interested in joining us, we do ask that you are ~900 ilvl or higher though there are exceptions for the right individual. The trial process consists of a few short questions I will ask you to get a general sense of you as an individual and, as a player. We then ask that you do a trial run with us to see if you mesh well with the rest of team. If so, the spot will be yours as long as you continue to A. Show up. B. Do well The Offnight Team is a completely separate entity from the other Raid Team. What are we looking for? We are seeking mature, dedicated members who enjoy playing the game. People with not only the ability to improve but the desire to do so. Raid awareness and consistent attendance are two qualities we highly value in any raider. We want players looking for a raid team but also for a guild to call home. If this sounds like the right place for you I hope to hear from you. Offnight Team Raid Schedule Wed/Sat 7:00-10p.m (PST) Offnight Team Progress 2/9(H)-9/9(N)ToS We are recruiting 3-4 DPS. For our core, for Tomb Of Sargeras. Class and specs listed below Offnight Team Recruitment DPS -Warrior(Very High) -Paladin(Medium) -Death Knight(High) -Hunter(Med) -Shaman(Med) -Rogue(Very High) -Druid(High) -Monk(Med) -Demon Hunter(Low) -Mage(Low) -Warlock(Low) -Priest(Very High)Slyxus2 Jul 5
Jul 4 <Calmitous Intent> Raid group recruiting for ToS, we run Thurs to Sat, 6 to 9pm server(PST). Current needs are some of everything as we are trying to get to that accursed 20 man or more limit imposed on ten man guilds. PM--Incourageabl, Aiwaa, Solyta at Calamitous Intent-Hyjal Add me @ lecesse#1287 for details Calamitous Intent is a large guild, but have more casual than highly active players at the moment, we are hoping you can change that. Previously we ran multiple mythic +'s a day, there are some pvp and BG folks as well.Incourageabl0 Jul 4
Jul 3 [H] <Phrasing> Casual, Heroic, Adult - 6/9H <Phrasing> is a casual, heroic, adult guild looking for like-minded raiders. 6/9H. Looking for dps - any (prefer lock or ret pally). Raids are T, Th, Su from 6-9pm pacific/server.Topgun15 Jul 3
Jul 3 Looking for a raid group Hello Hyjal! Just an inquiry since I’m thinking of transferring my main over. Are there any weekday, late night, raiding guilds? My availability is pretty specific though from 10pm-1am server Sun-Thurs. Looking for 2-3 raids a week and in a chill but productive progression environment. Just wanna know if there are any on Hyjal, and if so I’ll get in contact with ya. Thanks for taking the time! edit: btw this toon isn't my main.Wìndrunner2 Jul 3
Jul 2 [H] <Desperate Mediocrity> Looking for More! <Desperate Mediocrity> - F/S 6-9pm 10/10H Who We Are Desperate Mediocrity is a smaller, semi-casual, raiding guild looking to add some more players to round out our Heroic Raiding team. Our guild consists of both older and newer players looking to progress through Heroic Tomb in a timely fashion while having fun and enjoying ourselves. We believe that you can still have a great experience raiding without wasting your fellow teammates time! We are here to help each other progress and become better as a whole. If you have questions about your spec and one of us has knowledge in that area, we will be more than happy to help you improve! As long as you are willing to do the same for us. In addition to raiding, we run high Mythic Plus keys, complete Invasions, and do older content and achievement runs. What We are Looking For People that have Concordance or are close. Item level isn't as important as knowing your class. We are looking for players around 900 ilvl, but can help gear if necessary.Currently Recruiting Ranged - 2 (Warlock, Mage, or Druid preferred) Melee - 3 (Warrior, Rogue, or Death Knight preferred) All classes will be considered. Raid Info Raid times are Friday and Saturday 6:00pm - 9:00pm Server Time. RCLoot council will be used for the start of progression so we can attempt to gear everyone at an even rate. Once all content is on farm, loot will change to personal. All raid materials and enchants will be provided to the best of our abilities. That being said, contribution of materials would be appreciated.What We Expect We expect raiders to show up on time, be prepared, know their class, and make the majority of raids. If you cannot make it to a raid or will be late, we ask that you try and let one of the officers know. We understand real life happens, and as long as we all communicate then it shouldn't be a issue. Having fun and joking around is encouraged, and we appreciate a good sense of humor, but it is important to focus up when it's time to pull. If you have a problem with the way something is being run or with someone in the guild, let an officer know. Animosity towards each other will not be tolerated. A healthy, honest environment is paramount to a successful guild. Contact If you are interested in joining us, mail or message the following: Character - Hacksnheals Btag - Hacks#1827 Character - Saebriel Btag - Uhtred#11174Hacksnheals6 Jul 2
Jul 1 Eastern Time Zone Raid Group I am looking for a raid group for Tomb that starts raiding around 6PM EST, I know this is a PST server, but taking a chance there are some earlier groups out there. I have a affliction lock, protection pally, and resto druid all over 900, and can gear a mage, warrior, rogue or hunter quickly. Thanks in advanceHadoukon0 Jul 1
Jul 1 907 Warlock Looking for Group! My availability is Thurs-Fri nights or weekdays in the morning (MST) or early afternoon hours ... Unfortunately my work schedule is changing (4pm-12am Sat-Weds) and I am no longer able to continue with my raid group's schedule. My current progression includes: 4/10 MNH 9/9 ToS Normal 3/9 ToS Heroic https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/hyjal/ep%C3%B6sEpös5 Jul 1
Jun 30 916 Guardian Druid & 916 Shadow Priest 916 Guardian Druid and 916 Shadow Priest currently looking for a weekend raid team. Both are 9/9N and 7/9H. Both have concordance in all specs and the ability to play off specs as well as druid having a 910 frost mage available with concordance. Btags: GiGi#1168 & Syan#1437 Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/psyrina https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/syansPsyrina1 Jun 30
Jun 30 <HOOAC> Casual raiding, M+, LF Tank. <HOOAC> has been around since EQ1, about 17 or 18 years now. We're a solid group of laid back people in need of another tank. Right now they're making me play my alt DK and it's gotten to the point where he's higher ilvl and AP than my main and that's sad. We're 8/9 N ToS, we raid twice a week (generally Thursday and Saturday) from about 8:30-10:30 CST on Thursday and 8:30-11:30 CST on Saturday. We'll be moving to H ToS soon, missing a few regulars because of summer, but we're not in a rush - we didn't clear H NH until 3 weeks before ToS dropped. Mainly just looking for someone good natured who will run M+s and do a little raiding with us, even if you can only make one night a week. We'd also take some DPS but don't really need healers right now. We only run 12-15 people per raid night so have room for a group of people too. Message me or any of my guildies. Come on a few dungeons with us and try it out.Mooac0 Jun 30
Jun 30 [H] Casual raid guild LFM Guild Name: Ministry of Silly Walks Guild Type: Casual raiding guild Raid Times: Wed/Sun 7-10pm server Who we are: We are a laid back guild with very friendly members. We like doing things together and helping each other out. We run mythics and all kinds of stuff together. We are a casual guild and we know life comes first. We do ask if you sign up for raid you have a basic understanding of the fights and come with consumables. Our progression cleared H EN, cleared H NH, 8/9 n ToS What we are looking for: Currently we only have room for DPS - ranged preferred - we have no more room for healers or tanks period - there is no chance of this changing anytime soon *** Also, if you are just looking for a place to call home and don't want to raid you are free to join us Who to talk to: anyone in guild can invite but if you have questions you can contact me either on this toon or my BTAG is Gwynaviere#1939 GM contact lochlenn#1248 Thanks :) p.s. We use Discord for voice chatAenyae16 Jun 30
Jun 29 [H] Super Raids 4/9H 8-10 T,W,Th is LFM! Hey folks, I'll keep this as short as possible here. <Super Raids> of Hyjal-US is looking for a few more solid players to add to our raid roster. We're currently 4/9H 9/9N ToS and raid 8-10 PST Tues, Wed, & Thurs. Prospective raiders should be geared appropriately for the content we're doing and have a positive attitude. We value personality above progression here. Currently open to: Range dps Have a great day!Bearskjold10 Jun 29
Jun 29 Looking to form Mythic + Group 918 Beast mastery Hunter and 919 Mistweaver Monk, Looking for a tank and 2 DPS to form reliable group to push keys every week. Times are dependent on groups needs. Live on East Coast. My Battletag is Gamblerbet#1818 if interested or have any questionsArrowofdeath0 Jun 29
Jun 28 897 Mage LF Raid Guild Hi guys, I'm looking for a guild that likes to raid and wants to raid. The one i'm currently in isn't getting enough people to raid. I'm on all the time and am getting higher everyday, just need a guild that wants to raid and uses discord/team speak or any voice communication. Alliance Frost Mage Thanks!Cortius4 Jun 28
Jun 28 LOWERCASE-Feathermoon [A] 9/9n 4/9H Looking for a new home? Want a change of scenery? Look no further! LOWERCASE -Feathermoon/scarlet crusade is recruiting for it's main raid. The guild is back up and running after taking some time away from the server but the core is back. The core team has been raiding Mythic progression this expansion and has decided to return home. raid times are 5:30pm PST- 8:00pm PST Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. We are currently looking for 1 tank a couple healers and some dps. The Core team is 9/9n and 4/9H and looking to push mythic ASAP. We are a social guild that does lots of mythic+ and PVP. For more information please contact me here or at Ally#1321.Faillin0 Jun 28
Jun 27 912 Protection Paladin LF Raiding Guild Long time protection paladin on the server hyjal looking to tank for a raiding guild thats casual but still looks to take raiding semi seriously and wants to progress. 8/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras Experience 4/10 Mythic Nighthold Experience Looking for a guild that runs around 6:00 Pm Server or later I have a 56 trait artifact weapon Has a working mic so hopefully you enjoy my voiceShoener5 Jun 27
Jun 27 [H] Underguild - Hyjal - 9/9 ToS Underguild - Hyjal is recruiting for our main raid team! We are an established guild (founded in 2009) with roots that run back to the original Everquest. We're looking for several folks to fill out our raid team and perhaps dip our toes into Mythic content (should the group fill out to 20+). We're focused on progressing through current content in a fun, teamwork based environment. No finger-pointing, voicechat screeching, world first wannabes here... just a group of fun adults, some with limited playtime, that want to slay internet dragons. Current Progression: 10/10 N/H Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 N/H Trial of Valor, 10/10N/H Nighthold and 9/9 N ToS Our raid nights are currently Tuesday/Thursday @ 7PM server (PST) with an optional (and voluntary) normal clear on Mondays. Note: Our Monday runs are typically where we ask recruits come check us out to see if you we're a good fit for one another. Current Needs: DPS - spots open for ranged & melee What we can offer you: --> Fun (but focused) raid environment with a group of mature adults. --> Reasonable patience with each person's individual learning curve, especially with those willing to put forth the effort to improve their performance. --> Progression at a reasonable pace with the goal being to kill content when current (AoTC achievements). --> Attendance flexibility to allow for real life. We we look for in our raiders: --> Maturity with the ability to receive and act upon constructive feedback. --> Willingness to learn basics of fights before raid night by watching/reading posted strats. --> Responsibility to come to the raid prepared with necessary raid supplies (food, flasks, pots, etc.) If this sounds like the group for you, please reach out to Natie (Natty#1939) or visit underguild.enjin.com for more info!Natie0 Jun 27
Jun 26 Day Raiders - H - M/W/Th 10:30A-12:30P 1/9H Day Raiders has seen an influx of healers return for Tomb and we could use a few more DPS in our ranks. We are 10/10H NH, 9/9N, and ToS 1/9H ToS. Would love to have a DPS that loves to tank and fill in during raids when we need it. If you are interested please leave a note here or contact me in game at trav69187#1395.Tiggole1 Jun 26
Jun 26 [H] Daytime Raiding 3/9 H TOS Recruiting Breakfast Club is a morning raiding guild, recruiting raid-ready players as we push progress in ToS. We are currently 9/9N 3/9 H ToS after We are looking for strong players willing to play dps/heals or straight dps. Social and casual players are always welcome to join and are invited to all non-progression raids. We pride ourselves on our community of solid raiders but more importantly, good people. We are not elitists but do taking raiding seriously. Raid days: Tuesday 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. PST (optional) ToS N Wednesday 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. PST ToS H Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. PST ToS H Raid spots: Tanks: Full Healers: Full, but need a healer who is willing to swap DPS/Heals for 5th spot Ranged DPS: Any Melee DPS: Any If you are interested in a trial, please contact Sandboxer#1638, Christina#11562 or BlackScholes#1658.Sandböxer0 Jun 26
Jun 26 [H] Hyjal - Healer & Casual Players Random Playlist on Hyjal Server is recruiting. http://rpl.wowlaunch.com Before we get into recruitment needs it is worth explaining part of our structure. Raid Structure Core Raids - Are always present and commit to raiding both Weds & Thurs. Friends & Family - Are welcome to all raids when content becomes trivial. Raid Times Wednesday & Thursday 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM (Pacific / Server Time) ToS Progression 9/9 N 7/9 H Past Progression - When Current Nighthold 10/10 - 10/10 - 3/10 Trial of Valor 3/3 N - 3/3 H Emerald Nightmare 7/7 N - 7/7 H - 3/7 M Loot Structure Personal Loot with Loot Council on Extra Items Anything that drops is yours to keep, items you do not need, or BoEs are traded to a loot master. As the raid clears to the next boss the loot master hands out these items loot council style based on need. Recruitment Needs Core Raid Team Healer (1) Holy Paladin, Mistweaver Monk, or Restoration Shaman DPS (2) Open to most classes, so check in even if yours isn't listed. High Priority Rogue - seriously we have 0 - come stab stuff!, Windwalker Monk, Retribution Paladin, Havoc Demon Hunter, Elemental Shaman Friends & Family Players from any class, spec, or level range are welcome. Contact Information Mel#1879 (Guild Master) Kredulous#1526 (Raid Leader) Sunfire:#1586 (Cats) Here is how the application process will progress. Step 1: Fill Out Application. Step 2: Monitor GuildLaunch Inbox. Step 3: Quick Discord Interview. Step 4: 2 Week Trial Period. Thank You!Taelin4 Jun 26
Jun 25 What is Hyjals economy? Hello, I was wondering what the economy of the Hyjal realm, like what is most wanted and important to Hyjal on the auction market.Tinorian1 Jun 25
Jun 23 [H] 915 Havoc DH LF Daytime Raiding Guild I'm looking for a raiding guild semi-casual to semi-hardcore for times starting between 11am to 12pm PST. My work schedule and life has become more difficult to make my current guild raid times. I'm willing to transfer. I'm 6/9 heroic TOS I have a vengeance offspec with traits up to 54, and well geared. I was the 3rd tank in the cage, tanking the add for my current guild. It help one shot Demonic Inquisition.Deathxlife1 Jun 23
Jun 23 [H]<Sanitarium> 9/10H Fri/Sat LFM Greetings! Are you tired of pugging? Are you a raider looking for a new home? Do you have an alt who needs a team? Are you the casual social type who just wants a guild tag and some folks to chat with once in a while? Sanitarium has a spot for you! Sanitarium-Hyjal[H] is an 18+ weekend raiding guild LFM skilled DPS, preferably with heal or tank OS, and healers to fill out our roster. 2/7M 3/3H 10/10H*, getting ready for ToS. We're not pro and don't expect you to be, but we do expect you to know how to play your class and stay out of fire well enough for heroics. Fri/Sat 7-10pm PDT. Requirements are DBM or Bigwigs, discord (mic optional), properly optimized gear, and a positive attitude. We'll be hosting an AP Farm World Tour (EN N >> EN H >> ToV N >> ToV H) on Wednesday at 7pm PDT and a NH achievement run on Friday this week. If you are interested in participating in either event, whether it's for a one time thing or to get a feel for our group, btag me (Trauma#1880) or search Sanitarium in group finder. *This does not match WoWProgress because we recently transferred to Hyjal from Drak'thul. Our WoWProgress record on Drak'thul does match.Traumadoll1 Jun 23
Jun 23 What's this server like? Hi hi, i just recently gotten time again after not playing since late 2016 and am thinking of moving to this server. I see it's a little horde sided xD i was just curious on how that plays out in the long run of the server? think someone could give their opinion and on the server and what it has to offer? Thanks <3Snuffý2 Jun 23
Jun 22 Considering this server Considering moving some of my hordos over to hyjal because the timezone for area 52 means most guilds are done raiding before I even get off work. So I'm looking at pst servers and this one was recommended for horde pve. What I'm looking for is a Friday Saturday guild that raids at 8pst till whenever. I'm not too concerned about anything more than heroic because I already have a mythic guild on Alliance that raids tues, Thurs, sun. I prefer friendly people and a active voice chat over super serious people. If you think your guild would be a good fit I have a mage and a shadow priest in the 880 range but you can always check this chars progress to see what fights I have done.Grimetime2 Jun 22
Jun 22 [A] Erebus recruiting for ToS: Wed/Sun 6-8PST Have all your friends or guildies left for other servers or faction transferred, but you can't bring yourself to play a Blood Elf? We don't blame you. Raid Schedule: 6pm - 8pm Wednesday (Prime) 6pm - 8pm Sunday (Secondary) Raids typically conclude by 8pm, though we may extend it by an additional 30-60 minutes on exceptional nights. All times server (Pacific). About Us: Erebus is a longtime member of the Hyjal-Alliance raiding community. We take a laid-back "serious-casual" approach to raids, with the expectation of doing more in less time. We are no longer focusing on cutting-edge progression and have no plans to run mythic raids in Legion. If you're looking to experience genuine raid content on a casual schedule without the headache of LFR and PUGs, Erebus may be a great fit for you. We have cleared all current raid content on Heroic difficulty (7/7H EN, 3/3H ToV, 10/10H NH) and are gearing up for Tomb of Sargeras. Expectations for Recruitment: We expect consistent performance representative of your gear level and a level-headed professional attitude, but we don't necessarily demand top-tier mythic raiding output. Applicants may be asked to do a trial Mythic dungeon run depending on gear level and prior content experience. Openings: We are recruiting all roles. Contact: Contact me via bnet, wucebillis#1821, or message Malarne, Aegrus, Redue, or Dellana in-game. NOTE: because we are not doing Mythic progression, we are more than happy to invite cross-realm raiders to our raid group. Hyjal has an immense Horde:Alliance population disparity at ~10:1, so several members of our raid team join us from other servers. We welcome those who prefer this arrangement.Malarne5 Jun 22
Jun 22 [H] Wed/Sat-5/9(N)ToS LF DPS. *Updated 6/21/17 Contact me at Slyx#1862 About the Guild <Special Treatment> Is a stable guild, on the Hyjal server. We are seeking mature, dedicated players. Most of us have been raiding together since the beginning of Cataclysm. The guild is active during most times of the day/week. We have recently started Mythic+ Fridays! A non-mandatory guild event, we set aside a few hours to get together and run mythic+s! Sometimes random BGs, and we hang out in discord. It's a great guild to call home. We recently began recruitment for a 2nd raid team; The Offnight Raid. About the Offnight Raid Team This is a newer raid team within the guild. Though we are still short a few and have core spots available. The idea behind this group is to have a slightly more relaxed attitude while still staying focused during progression on our 5 hour schedule. By this I mean we will not be shooting for world firsts, but will raid at the teams pace and will be able to clear a few bosses on mythic every tier. Joining the Offnight Team. If you are one of the classes listed below and interested in joining us, we do ask that you are ~895 ilvl or higher though there are exceptions for the right individual. The trial process consists of a few short questions I will ask to get a general sense of you as an individual and, as a player. We then ask that you do a trial run with us to see if you mesh well with the rest of team. The Offnight Team is a completely separate entity from the Main Raid Team. I will be leading this team through Tomb of Sargeras, Argus content, and the entirety of the next xpac as well at the very least. We do not bring main raiders with us and give them loot priority. Main raiders have the option to commit an alt to the team and will not be shown "Special Treatment" :]. Each and every person on the roster will be dedicated to the team on that character. The Offnight Team is not and will never be a farm group. What are we looking for? We are seeking mature, dedicated members who enjoy playing the game. People with not only the ability to improve but the desire to do so. Raid awareness and consistent attendance are two qualities we highly value in any raider. Personally I have been in the guild since December 2010 when Cataclysm dropped. We want players looking for a raid team but also for a guild to call home. If this sounds like the right place for you I hope to hear from you. Offnight Team Raid Schedule Wed/Sat 7:30-10p.m (PST) Offnight Team Progress 5/9N ToS & 10/10H Nighthold First night in ToS 5/9 dead with no wipes We are recruiting 2-3 DPS. For our core, for Tomb Of Sargeras. Class and specs listed below as well as the potential openings. As I won't run more than 3 of any class Offnight Team Recruitment DPS -Warrior(1-2 Fury/Arms) -Death Knight(1-2 Frost/Unholy) -Paladin(1-2 Retribution) -Monk(Full) -Demon hunter(1 Havoc) -Rogue(1-2 Outlaw/Assassination) -Druid(1 Boomkin) -Mage(Full) -Warlock(Full) -Priest(1 Shadow) -Shaman(1 Enhance/Elemental) -Hunter(1 Markmanship/Beast Mastery) HEALING -Priest (1 Holy/Disc) -Paladin(1 Holy) (The Main Raid Team is 8/9N ToS-5/10M NH-7/7M EN-2/3M ToV. And raids M/Tu/Thu. Link here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754345566#1 )Slyxus0 Jun 22
Jun 21 6/10 Mythic NH guild recruiting DPS. The Council is a Hyjal guild that raids Friday and Saturday 7-10pm server time (PST). At this time we are looking for DPS to even out our raid group for Mythic Tomb. Add me on battle net if you are interested or have any questions Zuck#1816.Zucky2 Jun 21
Jun 21 Please stop building the Mage Tower. We're a PvE Server. Nether Disruptor has world bosses with 890 ilvl loot and Command Center helps get rep faster (which unlocks flying, too). You're building a tower that requires ToS gear to get the artifact skins. Please reconsider switching to Command Center or Nether Disruptor.Todes9 Jun 21
Jun 20 Healer Needed - Day Raiders - H - M/W/Th Day Raiders are looking for a healer to fill our final raid spot for Tomb. We are 10/10H but not looking to push into mythic. Please send me a message via gamertag trav69187#1395Tiggole1 Jun 20
Jun 20 Active Social Guild? I've been looking for a guild that has a minimal amount of members and is active and fairly social (preferably one with a discord?) because the only ones I've been apart of are the ones with 500+ members but only 15 or so would actually be online a day, and I'm pretty tired of these.Noradraera3 Jun 20
Jun 20 Healer and rDPS Looking for a New Guild Hello! My boyfriend and I are looking to make the switch to a west coast server and are in need of a new raiding guild. We are casual players looking for a heroic focused raiding guild that may dabble in mythic later on. I play a MW monk and he plays a warlock. Days available: Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday Time available: After 7 pm PST is ideal, 6:30 pm could possibly work (We get home some days around 6:30 is the only concern) We have done all the current content on heroic and would really like to find a new guild before ToS opens.Tukulu4 Jun 20
Jun 20 Morning or Overnight based guilds I've been playing alliance on stormrage for a while now however id like to come back to my horde toons. i was curious if any guilds have a morning raid schedule at all. My days off are Thursday and Friday nights but my shift is 10pm to 7am so i need something within those nights or in the morning after i get off work.Smashyface3 Jun 20
Jun 20 [H] Underguild - Hyjal - 10/10 H NH Underguild - Hyjal is recruiting for our main raid team! We are an established guild (founded in 2009) with roots that run back to the original Everquest. We're looking for several folks to fill out our raid team and perhaps dip our toes into Mythic content (should the group fill out to 20+). We're focused on progressing through current content in a fun, teamwork based environment. No finger-pointing, voicechat screeching, world first wannabes here... just a group of fun adults, some with limited playtime, that want to slay internet dragons. Current Progression: 10/10 N/H Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 N/H Trial of Valor, and 10/10N - 10/10H Nighthold Our raid nights are currently Tuesday/Thursday @ 7PM server (PST) with an optional (and voluntary) normal clear on Mondays. Note: Our Monday runs are typically where we ask recruits come check us out to see if you we're a good fit for one another. Current Needs: DPS - spots open for ranged & melee What we can offer you: --> Fun (but focused) raid environment with a group of mature adults. --> Reasonable patience with each person's individual learning curve, especially with those willing to put forth the effort to improve their performance. --> Progression at a reasonable pace with the goal being to kill content when current (AoTC achievements). --> Attendance flexibility to allow for real life. We we look for in our raiders: --> Maturity with the ability to receive and act upon constructive feedback. --> Willingness to learn basics of fights before raid night by watching/reading posted strats. --> Responsibility to come to the raid prepared with necessary raid supplies (food, flasks, pots, etc.) If this sounds like the group for you, please reach out to Natie (Natty#1939) or visit underguild.enjin.com for more info!Natie0 Jun 20
Jun 19 <Chronicle-Hyjal> 10/10H Tu/Th 630-9 PST ToS Hello! <Chronicle> is a friendly guild that will gladly accept anyone into the fold! However, we are primarily focused on the upcoming progression for Tomb of Sargeras, and are looking for all specs and roles of 895+ ilvl for the raiding team. In particular Healers and DPS would be great. Raiding experience is a big plus, but not required. Again, anyone is welcome including PvPers and casuals, so if you're not yet 895 (or even level 110), fret not, because we'd love to help get you there! We do Mythic+ runs as well as some Saturday raids to help people with gear. If you'd like to join, whisper anyone in the guild and they can invite you. Once you're in, message an officer with your spec/ilvl (if you're 110), and what your interest is (raiding, hanging out, etc.). The officers are Dadio, Irlix, Barakagan, and Vahnis. We'd love to have you with us! Good luck out there in the Broken Isles!Vahnis2 Jun 19
Jun 19 HPally LF for new Home Greetings All - About Me: I recently came back to the game after takng a short break from raiding. Clearing N NH (10/10), I have been a AoTC raider since SoO and all WoD i would to find and grow with mythic raiding guild so I've decided it's time to move on from the guild and server where I am. I rarely miss a raid and i do the research on my class as well as fights. I also have a working headset w/mic and can use whatever voice chat system is needed. What I have: (main)873 Holy Pally(OS Prot): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/prmetheus (alt)883 Resto Shammy: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/squirtguns What I'm looking for: I'm looking for a stable guild that has a core spot for me(after trial periods of course). I would prefer to switch to horde but will stay Ally for the right guild.I'm mainly interested in doing heroic then mythic ToS progression . i do a fair amount of BGS and would like to get in to PVP Raid Times I'm looking for: I preferably would like to raid 2-3 times a week with an optional alt run. I can raid Saturday thru Tuesday pretty much any time. i work Wednesday thru Friday and will not be on those days If your interested, my Bnet is Argonics#11757Prmetheus0 Jun 19