Hyjal

Jun 22 Considering this server Considering moving some of my hordos over to hyjal because the timezone for area 52 means most guilds are done raiding before I even get off work. So I'm looking at pst servers and this one was recommended for horde pve. What I'm looking for is a Friday Saturday guild that raids at 8pst till whenever. I'm not too concerned about anything more than heroic because I already have a mythic guild on Alliance that raids tues, Thurs, sun. I prefer friendly people and a active voice chat over super serious people. If you think your guild would be a good fit I have a mage and a shadow priest in the 880 range but you can always check this chars progress to see what fights I have done.Grimetime2 Jun 22
Jun 22 [A] Erebus recruiting for ToS: Wed/Sun 6-8PST Have all your friends or guildies left for other servers or faction transferred, but you can't bring yourself to play a Blood Elf? We don't blame you. Raid Schedule: 6pm - 8pm Wednesday (Prime) 6pm - 8pm Sunday (Secondary) Raids typically conclude by 8pm, though we may extend it by an additional 30-60 minutes on exceptional nights. All times server (Pacific). About Us: Erebus is a longtime member of the Hyjal-Alliance raiding community. We take a laid-back "serious-casual" approach to raids, with the expectation of doing more in less time. We are no longer focusing on cutting-edge progression and have no plans to run mythic raids in Legion. If you're looking to experience genuine raid content on a casual schedule without the headache of LFR and PUGs, Erebus may be a great fit for you. We have cleared all current raid content on Heroic difficulty (7/7H EN, 3/3H ToV, 10/10H NH) and are gearing up for Tomb of Sargeras. Expectations for Recruitment: We expect consistent performance representative of your gear level and a level-headed professional attitude, but we don't necessarily demand top-tier mythic raiding output. Applicants may be asked to do a trial Mythic dungeon run depending on gear level and prior content experience. Openings: We are recruiting all roles. Contact: Contact me via bnet, wucebillis#1821, or message Malarne, Aegrus, Redue, or Dellana in-game. NOTE: because we are not doing Mythic progression, we are more than happy to invite cross-realm raiders to our raid group. Hyjal has an immense Horde:Alliance population disparity at ~10:1, so several members of our raid team join us from other servers. We welcome those who prefer this arrangement.Malarne5 Jun 22
Jun 22 [H] Wed/Sat-5/9(N)ToS LF DPS. *Updated 6/21/17 Contact me at Slyx#1862 About the Guild <Special Treatment> Is a stable guild, on the Hyjal server. We are seeking mature, dedicated players. Most of us have been raiding together since the beginning of Cataclysm. The guild is active during most times of the day/week. We have recently started Mythic+ Fridays! A non-mandatory guild event, we set aside a few hours to get together and run mythic+s! Sometimes random BGs, and we hang out in discord. It's a great guild to call home. We recently began recruitment for a 2nd raid team; The Offnight Raid. About the Offnight Raid Team This is a newer raid team within the guild. Though we are still short a few and have core spots available. The idea behind this group is to have a slightly more relaxed attitude while still staying focused during progression on our 5 hour schedule. By this I mean we will not be shooting for world firsts, but will raid at the teams pace and will be able to clear a few bosses on mythic every tier. Joining the Offnight Team. If you are one of the classes listed below and interested in joining us, we do ask that you are ~895 ilvl or higher though there are exceptions for the right individual. The trial process consists of a few short questions I will ask to get a general sense of you as an individual and, as a player. We then ask that you do a trial run with us to see if you mesh well with the rest of team. The Offnight Team is a completely separate entity from the Main Raid Team. I will be leading this team through Tomb of Sargeras, Argus content, and the entirety of the next xpac as well at the very least. We do not bring main raiders with us and give them loot priority. Main raiders have the option to commit an alt to the team and will not be shown "Special Treatment" :]. Each and every person on the roster will be dedicated to the team on that character. The Offnight Team is not and will never be a farm group. What are we looking for? We are seeking mature, dedicated members who enjoy playing the game. People with not only the ability to improve but the desire to do so. Raid awareness and consistent attendance are two qualities we highly value in any raider. Personally I have been in the guild since December 2010 when Cataclysm dropped. We want players looking for a raid team but also for a guild to call home. If this sounds like the right place for you I hope to hear from you. Offnight Team Raid Schedule Wed/Sat 7:30-10p.m (PST) Offnight Team Progress 5/9N ToS & 10/10H Nighthold First night in ToS 5/9 dead with no wipes We are recruiting 2-3 DPS. For our core, for Tomb Of Sargeras. Class and specs listed below as well as the potential openings. As I won't run more than 3 of any class Offnight Team Recruitment DPS -Warrior(1-2 Fury/Arms) -Death Knight(1-2 Frost/Unholy) -Paladin(1-2 Retribution) -Monk(Full) -Demon hunter(1 Havoc) -Rogue(1-2 Outlaw/Assassination) -Druid(1 Boomkin) -Mage(Full) -Warlock(Full) -Priest(1 Shadow) -Shaman(1 Enhance/Elemental) -Hunter(1 Markmanship/Beast Mastery) HEALING -Priest (1 Holy/Disc) -Paladin(1 Holy) (The Main Raid Team is 8/9N ToS-5/10M NH-7/7M EN-2/3M ToV. And raids M/Tu/Thu. Link here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754345566#1 )Slyxus0 Jun 22
Jun 21 6/10 Mythic NH guild recruiting DPS. The Council is a Hyjal guild that raids Friday and Saturday 7-10pm server time (PST). At this time we are looking for DPS to even out our raid group for Mythic Tomb. Add me on battle net if you are interested or have any questions Zuck#1816.Zucky2 Jun 21
Jun 21 Please stop building the Mage Tower. We're a PvE Server. Nether Disruptor has world bosses with 890 ilvl loot and Command Center helps get rep faster (which unlocks flying, too). You're building a tower that requires ToS gear to get the artifact skins. Please reconsider switching to Command Center or Nether Disruptor.Todes9 Jun 21
Jun 20 Healer Needed - Day Raiders - H - M/W/Th Day Raiders are looking for a healer to fill our final raid spot for Tomb. We are 10/10H but not looking to push into mythic. Please send me a message via gamertag trav69187#1395Tiggole1 Jun 20
Jun 20 Active Social Guild? I've been looking for a guild that has a minimal amount of members and is active and fairly social (preferably one with a discord?) because the only ones I've been apart of are the ones with 500+ members but only 15 or so would actually be online a day, and I'm pretty tired of these.Noradraera3 Jun 20
Jun 20 Healer and rDPS Looking for a New Guild Hello! My boyfriend and I are looking to make the switch to a west coast server and are in need of a new raiding guild. We are casual players looking for a heroic focused raiding guild that may dabble in mythic later on. I play a MW monk and he plays a warlock. Days available: Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday Time available: After 7 pm PST is ideal, 6:30 pm could possibly work (We get home some days around 6:30 is the only concern) We have done all the current content on heroic and would really like to find a new guild before ToS opens.Tukulu4 Jun 20
Jun 20 Morning or Overnight based guilds I've been playing alliance on stormrage for a while now however id like to come back to my horde toons. i was curious if any guilds have a morning raid schedule at all. My days off are Thursday and Friday nights but my shift is 10pm to 7am so i need something within those nights or in the morning after i get off work.Smashyface3 Jun 20
Jun 20 [H] Underguild - Hyjal - 10/10 H NH Underguild - Hyjal is recruiting for our main raid team! We are an established guild (founded in 2009) with roots that run back to the original Everquest. We're looking for several folks to fill out our raid team and perhaps dip our toes into Mythic content (should the group fill out to 20+). We're focused on progressing through current content in a fun, teamwork based environment. No finger-pointing, voicechat screeching, world first wannabes here... just a group of fun adults, some with limited playtime, that want to slay internet dragons. Current Progression: 10/10 N/H Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 N/H Trial of Valor, and 10/10N - 10/10H Nighthold Our raid nights are currently Tuesday/Thursday @ 7PM server (PST) with an optional (and voluntary) normal clear on Mondays. Note: Our Monday runs are typically where we ask recruits come check us out to see if you we're a good fit for one another. Current Needs: DPS - spots open for ranged & melee What we can offer you: --> Fun (but focused) raid environment with a group of mature adults. --> Reasonable patience with each person's individual learning curve, especially with those willing to put forth the effort to improve their performance. --> Progression at a reasonable pace with the goal being to kill content when current (AoTC achievements). --> Attendance flexibility to allow for real life. We we look for in our raiders: --> Maturity with the ability to receive and act upon constructive feedback. --> Willingness to learn basics of fights before raid night by watching/reading posted strats. --> Responsibility to come to the raid prepared with necessary raid supplies (food, flasks, pots, etc.) If this sounds like the group for you, please reach out to Natie (Natty#1939) or visit underguild.enjin.com for more info!Natie0 Jun 20
Jun 19 <Chronicle-Hyjal> 10/10H Tu/Th 630-9 PST ToS Hello! <Chronicle> is a friendly guild that will gladly accept anyone into the fold! However, we are primarily focused on the upcoming progression for Tomb of Sargeras, and are looking for all specs and roles of 895+ ilvl for the raiding team. In particular Healers and DPS would be great. Raiding experience is a big plus, but not required. Again, anyone is welcome including PvPers and casuals, so if you're not yet 895 (or even level 110), fret not, because we'd love to help get you there! We do Mythic+ runs as well as some Saturday raids to help people with gear. If you'd like to join, whisper anyone in the guild and they can invite you. Once you're in, message an officer with your spec/ilvl (if you're 110), and what your interest is (raiding, hanging out, etc.). The officers are Dadio, Irlix, Barakagan, and Vahnis. We'd love to have you with us! Good luck out there in the Broken Isles!Vahnis2 Jun 19
Jun 19 HPally LF for new Home Greetings All - About Me: I recently came back to the game after takng a short break from raiding. Clearing N NH (10/10), I have been a AoTC raider since SoO and all WoD i would to find and grow with mythic raiding guild so I've decided it's time to move on from the guild and server where I am. I rarely miss a raid and i do the research on my class as well as fights. I also have a working headset w/mic and can use whatever voice chat system is needed. What I have: (main)873 Holy Pally(OS Prot): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/prmetheus (alt)883 Resto Shammy: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/squirtguns What I'm looking for: I'm looking for a stable guild that has a core spot for me(after trial periods of course). I would prefer to switch to horde but will stay Ally for the right guild.I'm mainly interested in doing heroic then mythic ToS progression . i do a fair amount of BGS and would like to get in to PVP Raid Times I'm looking for: I preferably would like to raid 2-3 times a week with an optional alt run. I can raid Saturday thru Tuesday pretty much any time. i work Wednesday thru Friday and will not be on those days If your interested, my Bnet is Argonics#11757Prmetheus0 Jun 19
Jun 18 Born of Blood About <Born of Blood>: <Born of Blood> was founded in June of 2008 and is currently located on Hyjal-US on the Horde side. We are made up of players from all walks of WoW, from former hardcore progression raiders to people experiencing WoW for the first time in Legion. Our aim is to provide a place where people with such differing backgrounds can be able to play and have fun together because after all, WoW is a game and we strongly believe that you should enjoy your time spent in Azeroth. The age range of the guild is early 20s to late 40s, and we have a lot of military, both active duty and veterans. We tend to goof off and pick on one another, and our chat can be a bit on the adult side (at least on discord), so if you're easily offended then we probably aren't the guild for you! While many of us mainly play WoW, you can find us playing together in other games as well, including Conan Exiles, The Forest, Overwatch, and Heroes of the Storm. We are not only an active guild, but a community, a place for you to call home. If you are looking for more than just a guild to raid with, but rather a group of friends who love spending our free time together. What We Offer: - Guild repairs for mains and alts - Flasks, Potions, & Food for our raiders - Mythic/Mythic+ runs - Experienced players that are willing to give advice about specs/rotation - TWO raid teams, one focused on progression and one for our casual players - A Discord server for both text/voice communication, as well as cute animal pics! Because reasons. What We Expect From Our Raiders: - High attendance rate - Promptness. Raid invites go out 15 minutes prior to the start of the raid - Knowledge of your class and spec - Willingness to improve and adapt and being able to take helpful criticism - Desire to have fun and work as a team - Communication! We all have real lives and understand that sometimes things happen, so if you have to miss a raid night you need to be able to communicate that to a Raid Leader/Officer --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Weekday Raid Team: Raid Times: Tues/Thur 6:15-8:45pm PST (9:15-11:45pm EST) Current Progression: 8/10 H NH, 10/10 N NH, 1/3 H ToV, 7/7 H EN Minimum Requirements: 870+ ilvl, Artifact weapon 35+. We will consider all applications on a case-by-case basis, but our primary recruitment needs are... Loot: Need before greed, but not being an a$$hole/loothog is strongly encouraged ;) We use RCLootCouncil to handle the rolling process and speed up the distribution of the pixel treasure. Required Addons: Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs, RCLootCouncil Raid Leader: Ectrein Voice: We use discord for raid chat. Tanks - We are not currently recruiting tanks. Healers - Closed RDPS - Priest/Warlock/hunter/Balance/Shaman MDPS - Surv. Hunter/Shaman/Demon Hunter/Monk/Rogue Switch- We are currently looking for a switch healer. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Saturday Raid Team: Raid Times: Sat 5-8pm PST (8-11pm EST) Current Progression: 10/10 N NH, 3/3 N ToV, 7/7 N EN Minimum Requirements: 860+ ilvl Loot: Need before greed, but not being an a$$hole/loothog is strongly encouraged ;) Addons: Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs and GTFO (required) Raid Leader: Metalbeár (alt+0225) Current Recruitment Needs: We will consider all applications on a case-by-case basis, but our primary recruitment needs are... Tanks - We are not currently recruiting tanks. Healers - Open RDPS - Open MDPS - Open Switch Open --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Point of Contact: Metálz (Spartan117#1731) If you are interested in becoming a part of <Born of Blood> and joining our family, please fill out an app/add me on BNet so we can chat further.Metálz3 Jun 18
Jun 18 6/10 Mythic NH guild recruiting for Tomb. The Council is a Hyjal guild that raids Friday and Saturday 7-10pm server time. At this time we are looking for DPS to even out our raid group for Mythic Tomb. Add me on battle net if you are interested or have any questions Zuck#1816.Zucky7 Jun 18
Jun 18 Day Raiding 4/10 M NH Recruiting Breakfast Club is a morning raiding guild, recruiting raid-ready players as we push progress in ToS. We are currently NH M 4/10. We are looking for strong players willing to play dps/heals and dps/tanks. Social and casual players are always welcome to join and are invited to all non-progression raids. Loot comes quickly so looking for solid players over ilvl. We will be spending first two weeks in ToS N, then move to Heroic and Mythic. Raid days: Tuesday 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. PST (optional) Wednesday 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. PST Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. PST Raid spots: Tanks: Full Healers: Full, but need a healer who is willing to swap DPS/Heals for 5th spot Ranged DPS: Any Melee DPS: Any If you are interested in a trial, please contact Sandboxer#1638, Christina#11562 or BlackScholes#1658.Sandböxer2 Jun 18
Jun 16 883 rSham xfering and Faction change to H im looking to xfer in a few weeks i main Rsham with a Hpally/prot alt that im gearing up. looking for a weekend raiding guild. i cant raid Wed-Friday due to work My bnet is Argonics#11757Squirtguns2 Jun 16
Jun 16 [H] Bedlam 5/10 M W-F 5:30 to 8:30 PST Guild Name: Bedlam GM: Morrie#1378 Backup contacts if GM offline: Rothulian#1762 Realm: US-Hyjal (PvE) Faction: Horde Current Progression | 7/7M | 5/10M Working on Tichondrius Schedule: Wed, Thurs, Fri, 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST. Recruiting: All DPS Classes (yes, this even includes melee) Any Healing spec History: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Bedlam Bedlam is like a katamari of people who have played together for several years, including those from vanilla. We are not and will never be "server first" but we do aspire to clear all content in a timely manner. We are dedicated to playing well but also having fun and socializing outside of raids so it doesn't feel like a job. Please feel free to apply even if you're looking for a home for a group of people, we can make accomodations. There is no "bench roster" or anything like that, we get people in for content they want to see.Morrie1 Jun 16
Jun 16 Selling Heroic/Normal Kil’jaeden!! Hello everyone!! Ready for Tomb of Sargeras? If not, we have the solution. Usually to get into those random raid pug groups you either need an ilevel much greater than what the raid drops, the heroic kill of the final boss, and good wowprogress. A little too much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we are here!? We are providing with Kil’jaeden kills since the first week of ToS. We will be selling both Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden. For those wondering, we are only taking GOLD in all realms. How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS When the first week of ToS comes out we will open our services to everyone! When you join the discord please make sure you read the message sent to you by the Dyno (Bot). Be one of the first to get that heroic/normal Kil’jaeden kill!Eliaennara0 Jun 16
Jun 15 Selling kills [H El/Gul OR full clear NH) Hello! We are a 8/10M guild that is selling kills for full clear of NH as well as a package of H Eli/H Gul'dan (both for one low, low price!). Please remember that we ask you to secure a spot in either of these carry runs with a 20,000 gold deposit. However, if you opt not to pay the deposit, and someone else does pay the deposit, your spot may not be available when it comes time to do the run. Price: 60,000 gold Discounts available?: Yes, if you bring a friend, you get half off your carry! (That means for only 90,000 gold, both you AND your friend get to come!) Includes: Heroic Elisande & Heroic Gul'dan full carry (you tag the boss, kill yourself, we do the boss for you) Time: Tuesdays @7:30 PM server (pacific time zone) AND Fridays @8:30 PM server Please be online 15 minutes early to form up! Loot: Personal, if any of our raiders get anything you want, please whisper the raid leader and we'll get it to you if they do not need it. Current spots available: 5 Due to popular demand, we are adding new days for carries of full Nighthold clears. Price: 120,000 gold Discounts available?: Yes, if you bring a friend, you get half off your carry! (That means for only 180,000 gold, both you AND your friend get to come!) Time: 8:30 PM server (pacific time zone) Please be online 15 minutes early to form up! Loot: Personal Loot. If any of our raiders get anything you want, please whisper the raider in question, and we'll get it to you if they can trade it. Current spots available: 6 Add Krystalline#1901 for reserving your spot today! Every week we will be doing this until Tomb of Sargeras comes out.Krystallìne10 Jun 15
Jun 15 H- Day Raiders - MWTh 10:30A-12:30P Day Raiders are looking for a tank for Tomb of Sargeras. We were 10/10 H NH but are currently not looking to progress into Mythic raiding. If you are interested please post here or add my bnet tag: trav69187#1395Tiggole0 Jun 15
Jun 15 906 Holy priest looking for a home 906 Holy priest looking for a mythic raiding team that actually needs a healerDukamai5 Jun 15
Jun 14 [H]Resto Druid LF easy going raiding guild. Hey there Hyjal, I'm just getting back into the game after a few months and have decided to roll resto druid (was playing mage before) and am looking for a guild. Currently 864 but slowly gearing my way back up to being current. I'm not looking for anything too hardcore or elite, but just a fun guild with a steady raiding schedule. I'm on EST and work a regular 9-5, so anything that adheres to that would be preferable. Feel free to add me and whisper in game or add me on btag illfated#1140.Shiftstorm3 Jun 14
Jun 14 Looking For A New Guild For Raiding(horde) Im looking for a new guild that actually has an interest in doing endgame content, preferably NH and ToS obviously lol. 898 Ilvl with max AK and i believe 53 or 54 traits, i cant remember off the top of my head, im 2 traits into concordance. have 6 leggos on this chrter 5 of which are BiS. Feel free to PM me in game, as im out of a job right now with back issues i have 24/7 availability and am pretty much no lifeing atm with no end in sight until im healed up. hope to hear from someone within the next few days so we can get ToS poppin after i do the quest to get my leggos to 970 which should put my avg Ilvl somewhere in the mid 900s. PPS. FOR THE HORDE!!!!!Trenastor5 Jun 14
Jun 14 [H] Underguild - Hyjal - 10/10 H NH Underguild - Hyjal is recruiting for our main raid team! We are an established guild (founded in 2009) with roots that run back to the original Everquest. We're looking for several folks to fill out our raid team and perhaps dip our toes into Mythic content (should the group fill out to 20+). We're focused on progressing through current content in a fun, teamwork based environment. No finger-pointing, voicechat screeching, world first wannabes here... just a group of fun adults, some with limited playtime, that want to slay internet dragons. Current Progression: 10/10 N/H Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 N/H Trial of Valor, and 10/10N - 10/10H Nighthold Our raid nights are currently Tuesday/Thursday @ 7PM server (PST) with an optional (and voluntary) normal clear on Mondays. Note: Our Monday runs are typically where we ask recruits come check us out to see if you we're a good fit for one another. Current Needs: Tank - Preferably plate class DPS - spots open for ranged & melee Healer - prefer druid, but will consider others What we can offer you: --> Fun (but focused) raid environment with a group of mature adults. --> Reasonable patience with each person's individual learning curve, especially with those willing to put forth the effort to improve their performance. --> Progression at a reasonable pace with the goal being to kill content when current (AoTC achievements). --> Attendance flexibility to allow for real life. We we look for in our raiders: --> Maturity with the ability to receive and act upon constructive feedback. --> Willingness to learn basics of fights before raid night by watching/reading posted strats. --> Responsibility to come to the raid prepared with necessary raid supplies (food, flasks, pots, etc.) If this sounds like the group for you, please reach out to Natie (Natty#1939) or visit underguild.enjin.com for more info!Natie0 Jun 14
Jun 13 905 Brewmaster Looking for a New Guild My old guild has fizzled out to the point that we haven't had more than 3 people online for quite a while. I clear Heroic Nighthold and my 10+ keystone every week through pugging(also have Keystone Master), but it's getting old really fast. I've also completed the mage tower challenge for Brewmaster and Windwalker. I am looking for a place to settle down, with some active people who like pushing content and having fun. Weekends work better for me for raiding, but I am open to other possibilities.Skrubzz3 Jun 13
Jun 13 Mass Sudoku 10/10H LFM <Mass Sudoku> We are Recruiting From Hyjal Server. LF Dps and Healers to fill our ranks. We are starting to form our Mythic Group and need dedicated raiders. We Raid Tuesdays/Fridays 8-11 Server time (PST) and also run tons of M+ weekly to get efveryone their +10 chest. We are ATM 6/7M EN 10/10H NH and want to progress into Mythic and get our core group prepared and ready to go for Tomb of Sargeras. Add my Bnet Tag and whisper me for more info! We are almost finished with our Mythic core so spots will be limited! We also farm Heroic NH weekly so if youre a low ilvl we can help you gear! Highlighter#11789Hiillighter1 Jun 13
Jun 13 <Dont Worry About It> 10/10H Horde <Dont Worry About It> on Hyjal-US Is currently recruiting more raiders in preparation too Tomb of Sargeras. Dont Worry About it is a casual progression guild with fun and progression are key focus. We like to come to raid with a drink in our hand, but also make sure we kill as many bosses each week as possible. Our current progression for NH is 10/10 Heroic Our raid times are tue/thur 6pm-8:30pm PST (Server time as well) Our goal for Nighthold was to achieve AoTC Gul’dan for our group and we accomplished that goal. Our goal for Tomb of Sargeras is too once again achieve AoTC, but also start working towards killing mythic content. We currently are in need of: Ranged dps; Preferably mage, spriest, warlock. Healers; Preferably pally or shaman. All applicants are considered, so don’t be afraid even if your class isn’t listed :) Raiding requirements Good attitude :) Stable Internet Addons: DBM, Weakauras. Optional: Tasty adult beverage :) Application: 1. Character name, Ilvl, class and spec: 2. Any serious alts? If so, repeat step 1. For that alt. 3. Raiding Experience: 4. Can you raid tue/thur from 6pm-830pm? 5. Tell Us About yourself! (Optional) Do you get offended? Does raiders consuming adult beverages during raid bother you? Are you willing to blame Naga for everything? For more information or to start the process of joining the guild please add: Jupacabra#1582 If you want to turn in your application just ask for a discord link :)Nagacabra8 Jun 13
Jun 13 AP Farm and Last Chance AotC runs Greetings, friends. Sanitarium of Hyjal [H] is hosting an AP Farm World Tour (EN >> ToV >> NH) on Wednesday at 7pm PDT. We'll also be doing a Last Chance AotC on Friday a 7pm PDT. This is not a carry run. If that is what you need, there are plenty of teams selling carries. If you haven't had any luck getting into pugs or your raid team didn't get around to it, this run is for you. If you are willing to make a real effort and do it without raging, this run is for you. And if you just want to help people get their AotC, this run is for you! Btag me (Trauma#1880) or search Sanitarium in group finder if you're interested.Traumadoll0 Jun 13
Jun 13 <Resistance> 9/10M | Fri+Sat | Open for ToS [H]<Resistance> Is a highly efficient US-Hyjal-PVE semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons. Our current roster is competent enough to reach P3 M-Guldan in 6hr/raidweek, but new Tier + summer vacations will inevitably lead to roster adjustments. Tomb of Sargeras is a brand new opportunity for many, and our roster spots are open to improvement. So if you feel like you can step up into (6hr) "casual-mythic" raiding, bring the right blend of performance, dedication, passion and attitude, feel free to get in touch! Raid times:...Current Progression:... We have exemplified high-efficiency within our relaxed 2-night, 6 hour raid schedule. Other "semi-hardcore" guilds typically need 8-12 hours a week to get to our level of progression. (Can verify on wowprogress/warcraftlogs; we believe in full transparency). We progression-raid 6hrs/week, if you are raiding for 2x our time, and NOT 2x our progression, think about how efficient and competent your current raid team is, and consider how you are spending your valuable time. We spend our time not prog-raiding like it's a 2nd job to play some alts, organizing alt-raids, PVP, and even play other games (LoL, Overwatch etc)....Recruitment Needs (6/13 update) Melee DPS: Med Priority 1x ...Healer: Med Priority 1x...Ranged DPS: Med Priority...Tank: Low Priority ...Talented players of any class/spec will be considered! ...We believe in “bringing the player not the class.” We are looking for mature members who are comfortable with a relaxed raiding schedule, but will put in the effort and focus needed to maximize that time! Our guild has multiple groups that clear M+ for the maximum weekly cache. (Our tanks and healers are more than accommodating, are active daily clearing mythic+ runs and making sure our team is doing the most they can each week to improve) We are a social, and communicative team with lots of banter outside of our focused raid-time. We would prefer a Discord chat over a lengthy application so we can get a feel for each other's communication style and personality. Sharing the same (in-game) goals and building guild-culture is very important to us. Combat Logs are required! Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids; we still strive for mythic-progression raiding the 2 nights we are dedicated to. We have raiders from across the world from England, to Hong Kong, to New Zealand, all the way to the far northern wastelands known as Canada. Your orientation, geographic or otherwise, doesn't matter as we welcome all. We just ask you to be respectful of others (even Canadians!) We are looking for raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness. Gear will all come in time, but most importantly to us: We Do Not Carry. Interested or want more info? Whisper/Add BTAG: ...Revoldt75 Jun 13
Jun 13 H- Day Raiders -10/10H - MWTh 10:30A-12:30P Day Raiders on Hyjal are looking for more raiders to join our guild, specifically two healers. We are 10/10 H NH and we raid on Mon/Wed/Thurs from 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM PDT. Message me in game or leave a post here if you are interested. trav69187#1395Tiggole21 Jun 13
Jun 12 Guild Found, Recruitment closed! Crossposting from main recruitment forum: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755746629Muerrqin2 Jun 12
Jun 12 <Chronicle-Hyjal> 10/10H Tu/Th 630-9 PST ToS Hello! <Chronicle> is a friendly guild that will gladly accept anyone into the fold! However, we are primarily focused on the upcoming progression for Tomb of Sargeras, and are looking for all specs and roles of 895+ ilvl for the raiding team. In particular Healers and DPS would be great. Raiding experience is a big plus, but not required. Again, anyone is welcome including PvPers and casuals, so if you're not yet 895 (or even level 110), fret not, because we'd love to help get you there! We do Mythic+ runs as well as some Saturday raids to help people with gear. If you'd like to join, whisper anyone in the guild and they can invite you. Once you're in, message an officer with your spec/ilvl (if you're 110), and what your interest is (raiding, hanging out, etc.). The officers are Dadio, Irlix, Barakagan, and Vahnis. We'd love to have you with us! Good luck out there in the Broken Isles!Vahnis0 Jun 12
Jun 12 [H] <Good Intentions> 1/10M LF ToS raiders We are looking into possibly server transferring to Hyjal to fill up our roster for NH and ToS Mythic raiding, Currently just scouting out the server and seeing if its a good fit. We currently raid Tues/Thur/ 9:30pm-12am Pst (most likely adding Mondays back in ToS) We also do weekend runs for alts and newcomers. If these raid times are a good fit for you or if your interested and have questions please add me on Bnet: Ominous#1353Dranthis0 Jun 12
Jun 11 H-Ravage looking for more! The guild Ravage (Horde Hyjal) is a growing (that's what she said...I couldn't restrain myself.) very tight knit group of working adults who understand WoW is a hobby and is here for fun and relaxation. Most of our members are very talkative and helpful. We are an adult guild so some of our conversation may not be suitable for person under the age of 18 years old. However, we are respectful and most of our “fun” conversations are meant to be fun in nature and never meant to be rude or degrading to persons of any sex, religion, race and so on. We raid Wednesdays and Mondays from 7pm to 9pm server time (Pacific time zone). Off nights are usually filled with guild Mythic and Mythic plus runs. We would like players who are going to be consistent with showing up for raids if raiding is something you are interested in. We are 10/10 Heroic-NH We use a guild Discord for raids and most nights are filled with at least a few people online enjoying the game with fun conversations. . Looking for these classes: In need of a TANK! Any class. Just bring you big hit points! Guyver1982#2206 Langsta#1426 Ama#1505Eldunari6 Jun 11
Jun 11 4/10M 10/10H~Looking for DPS Dark Enigma is seeking Raiders that are like minded to move into Current Mythics and beyond! ~Recruitment needs, in no particular order and not limited to~ Currently recruiting Healers: Always considering great Heals Currently recruiting MDPS: ANY Currently recruiting RDPS: ANY We are a reformed guild with the core of us that has been raiding together for the last 3 years, some longer than that. We are aspiring to crush mythic bosses and strive to bring our "A" game each pull. Raiders are expected to be prepared with full consumables and leave your ego at the door, raiding is a team effort not an individuals gain. Have many parsing players on each kill we do now and in the past. We raid Tues Wed Thurs 6-9PST Loot is done VIA lootcouncil and RClootmaster Based on Performance and attendance history with all officers and a random select raider each week. We use Discord for communication. Past progress we have kill all Heroic/Mythic bosses within the current content and currently we are 7/7H and 3/3H 4/10M 10/10N 10/10H Add my Btag or officers listed below for any questions Absense#1989 GM Chevy89#1365 Healing leadQuêd70 Jun 11
Jun 11 [H] <Blood Right> 10/10 H LF Tank! <Blood Right> (10/10N NH - 10/10H NH) is a social and raiding community on Hyjal (US) looking for more members to join us on our guild adventures. Created in early 2010, the goal of this guild is to provide a fun and family style environment where players aren’t just numbers or warm bodies to fill raid, but close comrades in battle and greater partners in crime. We are not simply looking for good players, but good people. We offer a casual heroic group for those who cannot or do not want to commit to a hardcore raid environment. Our group is intended for players seeking out a low stress raiding environment that does not exclude anyone but still gives them a chance to see content while it's current. This is a perfect place for people new or returning to raiding, people with inconsistent schedules, or those who want a relaxed raiding atmosphere. We do not have a strict attendance policy, so come when you can! Progression Raid Nights: Wednesday 8-11pm EST Friday 8-11pm EST Alt Raid Night: Mon 8-11pm EST Loot System: Personal Chat System: Curse Voice (now merged w/Twitch; just update your Curse app!) Needed Roles (RECRUITING FOR TOMB): -Tank (Any class welcome) -Flex DPS with Tank or Heals offspec. -DPS in general! In addition to raiding, the guild also hosts a number of off night events for guild members to participate in legacy raiding, board game night (via tabletop simulator), HoTS and other games, and guild wargames. Members are welcome to join in on all guild events, as they are open to all guildies. Like to talk? Join us in voice chat any time! Point of Contact: Calacat - Guild Master Calaphrinie#1592 Happy gaming all!Gwynforsale9 Jun 11
Jun 9 3/10M R Sham/ele/enh LF Fri/Sat/Sun Raiding Hello Due to work schedule I haven't really been able to push mythic like I want. I've missed out the past two months of mythic raiding. I'm looking to get into an exceptional guild come ToS. Most of logs are 90% for healing in Heroic NH all Pugged. I've been raiding since vanilla and would like to find a home for ToS. Please add me if you're interested Fearthebeard#1767 Also able to go enhance or ele. Will have concordance in all specs come ToS Looking for weekend raids as i work nights on the weekdays.Munchmaquchi1 Jun 9
Jun 9 <Somethings Not Right> LF RDPS Hey guys and gals, We are <Somethings Not Right> based on [US] Hyjal. We are a Pacific based guild. We are currently 7/7M 1/3M 4/10M. We are a two day a week “focused progression” guild. We just reformed and are looking for some great new raiders to add to our Mythic Team! We are looking for positive attitudes and helpful people. We are looking to get back into raiding more except we won’t kill ourselves to do so. We will also call the raid early if we are not making any progress and just wiping away. If you think you could be a fit please continue to read! When do we raid? Sunday and Monday from 630pm-930pm We do a normal NH on a random night of the week (depending on mage tower) How do we do loot? We will use Personal Loot for everything. Do we require any add one? Yes we do. We require your choice of DBM or BigWigs and Exorsus Raid Tools Do we do anything besides raid? Yes! We have many mythic + carry groups that happen each week. We also tend to do old raids for tmog, achievements, and just for guild progression Do we do anything for alts? Yes! We don't mind carrying alts through mythic + content or Kara. We also allow alts to come to our Normal NH every week. What voice system to we use? We are #teamDiscord :) Is there an Attendance policy? Yes, we do have one. We allow our players of “Raider” rank and above to miss one main raid night out of eight raids. That’s one raid a month. Of course we know you want to have a vacation, you may get sick, or have a family emergency happen. That’s okay. We just want to be kept in the loop! Communication is our biggest thing. Where do you apply? You don't! Just contact one of us in game to talk with us in discord. What are we currently recruiting? Ranged DPS Shadow Priest Ele Shaman Boomkin Healers Resto Druid *Bonus points if you have a healing offspec* We also offer Trivia on off nights/farm nights during trash. It's a good time! As our GM said “If the fit is right and tight let's get married” LOL Thank you for reading! Please feel free to contact me or any other officers in game with any questions you may have. GM: Snapp (Bubba#1238) Officer: Elvera (Elvera#1370) Officer: Edesen (Edmort#1706) Officer: Lelyia (Cephid#1892)Elvera15 Jun 9
Jun 9 905 Spriest LF Mythic Guild Hey, I'm a 905 spriest looking for a mythic raiding guild. I'd prefer a guild that raids after 9pm server but for sure no earlier than 7:30 server. I rerolled my spriest about three weeks ago and before that I played a mage. I have experience to 3/10M 7/7M 1/3M on my mage and also a ton of pulls on mythic Helya with some experience on Mythic Krosus.Aquila3 Jun 9
Jun 9 Skilled raider lf home Friends and fam of Hyjal, As the title states I may be looking for a new raiding home here on Hyjal. With the recent "go casual" state of the guild I've been in it has kind of sparked my interest to reach out and see what is available for me. I've been raiding as a multiple officer type role in Midpull for the last 4 years until I decided to take a break a few bosses into Nighthold progression. With the drop of ToS very soon, I would like to attempt a come back to the raiding scene. To make this clear, I plan on playing my HUNTER. I bring a versatile raider who can play just about any dps spec at a high level, and consistency with attendance as I had only missed 4~ raid nights in the last 4 years. I would prefer a weekday guild with raid times that go no later than 10:30 PM PST, but I will listen to offers regardless. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/535137/11#metric=dps Druids logs will be the most consistent as that's what I've primarily played with my time on Hyjal. Ignore anything in Nighthold, they've all been bought afk runs to try and catch up with gear, but feel free to look all the way back to Mythic (Heroic back then) 10m SoO If interested add my btag (Owlcapwnz#1592) and we will chat CheersOwlcapwns3 Jun 9
Jun 9 Late night or evening weekend Guild: Into the Night (Horde) on US Hyjal (1/7 mythic, 3/3 heroic, 3/10 mythic). Late night raid team: Wednesday and Thursday 11:30 pm - 2:00 am (PST). Weekend raid team: Saturday and Sunday from 7:30pm – 10:00pm (PST) We are a late night community of adult players. Our guild came together in the beginning of legion and since that time we've grown to a core team of 25+ raiders. Our focus mostly on heroic raiding. We completed AoTC for all Legion raids and are 3/10 mythic in the Nighthold. We look forward to both heroic and mythic raiding in Tomb, but if you will not be content outside of mythic raiding then we probably are not the place for you. Our goal is to progress through raids without the game becoming a second job. Both raid teams have an independent 5 hour week schedule which we find to be an excellent balance of progress for time. We’re here to enjoy the game for what it is and we know the burnout in Legion is high. We have jobs and families, most of us have played WoW for most of the past decade and our lives are in a different place from 10 years ago. For all that, we've built a fantastic community here and we have a great time together. All players welcome to contact me if interested in joining our community or either of our raid teams. Hippie#1712Hippiesbrew0 Jun 9
Jun 9 9/10M LFM For M Gul'daddy A little about us: We’re a 9/10M casual raiding guild (with wipes on Illidan in P3). Our focus is to have fun and maintain a friendly raid environment. Our raid environment is not suitable for individuals who are easily offended. Trials are accepted based on logs & progression, we do not have the time to teach you every fight and we are not looking to gear up players who have not put sufficient time into their characters this far into the expansion. Loot is awarded based on performance and who it is the highest upgrade for, trials are eligible for loot but are not likely to receive WF/TF pieces. Currently Seeking/High Priority: High parsing DPS/heals ready for M Gul'dan Raid Times: Mon-Thurs 8-11 ST (9-12 EST) Apply at: discord.gg/Yv2nDZbRæya0 Jun 9
Jun 7 [H] 9/10H-Wed/Sat-New Raid Team. LFM DPS *Updated 6/1/17 Contact me at Slyx#1862 About the Guild <Special Treatment> Is a stable guild, on the Hyjal server. We are seeking mature, dedicated players. Most of us have been raiding together since the beginning of Cataclysm. The guild is active during most times of the day/week. There are a lot of M+ key runs, BGs, and we hang out in discord. It's a great guild to call home. We recently began recruitment for a 2nd raid team; The Offnight Raid. About the Offnight Raid Team This is a newer raid team within the guild. Though we are still short a few and have core spots available. The idea behind this group is to have a slightly more relaxed attitude towards progression on our 5 hour schedule. By this I mean we will not be shooting for world firsts, but will raid at the teams pace and should be able to clear a few bosses on mythic every tier. I recommend that players be conscious we are building a team and that takes patience. Since the inception of the team 3 months ago. With that in mind once we have a few more solid players we should move along smoothly. Really looking to hit the ground running when Tomb Of Sargeras releases. Joining the Offnight Team. If you are one of the classes listed below and interested in joining us, we do ask that you are ~885 ilvl or higher though there are exceptions for the right individual. The trial process consists of a few short questions I will ask to get a general sense of you as an individual and, as a player. We then ask that you do a trial run with us to see if you mesh well with the rest of team. (Unless of course you are x-ferring from Alliance) The Offnight Team is a completely separate entity from the Main Raid Team. I have the full intention of leading this team through Tomb of Sargeras, Argus content, and the entirety of the next xpac as well at the very least. We do not bring main raiders with us and give them loot priority. Main raiders have the option to bring a main to help or, to commit an alt to the team. Each and every person on the roster will be dedicated to the team on that character. The Offnight Team is not and will never be a farm group. What are we looking for? We are seeking mature, dedicated members who enjoy playing the game. People with not only the ability to improve but the desire to do so. Raid awareness and consistent attendance are two qualities we highly value in any raider. Personally I have been in the guild since December 2010 when Cataclysm dropped. We want players looking for a raid team but also for a guild to call home. If this sounds like the right place for you I hope to hear from you. Offnight Team Raid Schedule Wed/Sat 7:30-10p.m (PST) Offnight Team Progress 9/10H Nighthold, 10/10N Nighthold. Offnight Team Recruitment DPS -Warrior(High) -Death Knight(High) -Paladin(High) -Monk(High) -Demon hunter(Low) -Rogue(High) -Druid(1 Boomkin) -Mage(Med) -Warlock(High) -Priest(High) -Shaman(1 Elemental) -Hunter(Med) HEALER -Priest (High) -Paladin(High) (The Main Raid Team is 5/10M NH 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV. And raids M/Tu/Thu. Link here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754345566#1 )Slyxus2 Jun 7
Jun 7 Weekly AP Farm World Tour Greetings, Hyjal! Friendly reminder, Sanitarium will be hosting a weekly AP Farm World Tour (EN N >> EN H >> ToV N >> ToV H) on Wednesdays beginning tonight at 7pm PDT. We will also be hosting a NH achievement run on Friday this week. If you are interested in participating in either event, btag me (Trauma#1880) or search Sanitarium in group finder.Traumadoll0 Jun 7
Jun 7 914 BM/MM Hunter 9/10M LF Team Prefer Hyjal (PST), team that improves by analyzing logs, identifying and addressing issues openly and with ease in a drama free atmosphere. please be at least 9/10M in Nighthold I have a flexible schedule and more than a decade of experience in competitive raiding. I do sims, I have competitive DPS and I can sniff out weirdness, carries, loot shenanigans etc. .. If some of your team members have performance metrics that deviate from the statistical norm, I'm probably not your guy. If you are a lagit no nagging, no carry, no yelling, no tantrum team, please contact me. entropy#1973 Last 20 guilds have all claimed to not carry people, but guess what they were .. If you have people consistently doing < 900k .. put out the disclaimer. Don't waste my time by falsifying your situation. No appsBrö1 Jun 7
Jun 6 >>Regulators 2017 Recruitment Thread<< Regulatørs Website:(Private Facebook Group access given to members only.) Regulatørs Wow Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/hyjal/Regulatørs/ Regulatørs WOW-Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Regulatørs About us: Regulatørs was founded in 2010 during Wrath by a bunch of friends. We are a non-hardcore guild with very good people working together. Many of the leaders have multiple alts and accounts and know their classes well. We raid almost every day of the week to provide many options for our members. Our main progression group is a 20+ group doing Heroic and Mythic content. If you are looking for an Alliance guild that runs many raids during the week please contact us! Current Guild Masters: Greenstone, Shintoa Current Raid Leaders: Greenstone, Mikesdk Guild Officers: Jesslyn, Kaliel, Karibito, Pepi, Squadmedic, Xanth Recruitment: We have open recruitment for friends and individuals interested in playing the game and helping people out. We allow alts from other guilds to join us just to view our calendar. However we are not a leveling guild and like dedicated players, we prefer people with multiple alts since we run so much content. We are not a strict guild and allow anyone to join, however if you act immature, don't listen in raids or cause drama in guild or general populace of the server you may be booted. As raid leader I tend to be very tough on people once they get on my bad side, however if you aren't interested in causing drama then this guild is a perfect place for you. As I said we are a friends guild so normally we want people to respect each other, we do not allow racism, or talk of abuse to anyone in guild chat. However we are an adult guild and sometimes we will have adult topics in guild chat. This is why we prefer 18 and older players. Our requirements: 01. Respect other members of the guild and in general other people. 02. Must have vent no exceptions. (We may move to discord.) 03. Listen to raid leaders during raids, and know how to move. (OMG FIRE ITS A 1 UP!) 04. Leaving a raid without a real reason or rage quitting is a big issue. 05. If you want to join the progression team you must have the appropriate ilvl. 06. Our dps requirements are based on the size of the raids, since flex scaling. 07. Addons we use are DBM, ORA3 and GTFO, DBM/ORA3 are MANDATORY. Our loot rules: (*If personal loot is not being used.*) 01. All loot gets distributed after boss dies, be aware we will not hold your hand. 02. One Main Spec Need per Raid. (This includes any tier upgrades.) 03. Infinite Main/Off Spec Greed (Does not include tier of course.) 04. Must be on vent/voice chat or you get no loot - loot is distributed over vent. 05. If you have to leave early before the raid is called don't expect loot. (No exceptions unless its cleared before the raid actually starts.) 06. No Tier Upgrade will be given as OFFSPEC or GREED unless whole raid agrees. 07. If asked to switch specs, you can choose which spec is your main for raid. Ranks: Ranks are set to benefit raiders, our goal is to get as many raiders as possible. Everyone is set as Nomads to start without any access to anything. Then you move on to Townsfolk with viewing access to gbank tabs. From there you move to Mercenary with access to repairs / invite and first tab of gbank. The highest rank is Raider a bigger amount for repairs and access to multiple tabs in gbank. Raid Times: Raiding is not mandatory however we post many raids up on our guild Calendar every week, if you sign up you should attend if you do not attend for an extended period of time your rank will drop. We will never kick you from the guild for not attending raids, however if you don't follow the rules in a raid you may be removed from it. Acting mature really is important to us and if you can't take someone telling you to stop or saying no to you well this is not your raid group. Raiding schedules: Wed/Fri - 6PM - 9PM server. Thurs/Sat - 6PM - 9PM server (Depends on attendance.) Sat(Night) - 9:30PM - 12Mid Server Guild raid invites start at 15 mins before raid, we do not normally pug unfarmed content. Again we are always recruiting level 110's for raiding, alts always welcome. The best food and flasks are expected to be used to raid however we do provide if forgotten. All gems and enchants are free once you have been a member of the raid team for at least two weeks. While you are in a trial period you do not have access to a need roll for two weeks if we are using master looter. We are using personal loot method unless the whole raid says otherwise. If you are looking for a solid game experience that touches on all aspects of pve game play including mythic+, heroics and older raid achievements consider whispering one of our members. Greenstone 2017!Greenstone2 Jun 6
Jun 5 Any and all Ex-Scarlet Menace Members Greetings and if you're an ex member of Scarlet Menace then you already know who I am. I am actively looking for any members that were once apart of Scarlet Menace. A lot of time has passed, however whatever our differences may have been its all in the past and I hope we can move forward. I'm still around, along with a few original members and we'd love to have more join us. While the guild Scarlet Menace still exists on Hyjal, we have moved on to another realm and have formed a new guild as a fresh start. You can find us on Draenor/Echo Isles and our guild is <Sotally Tober>. Thanks for reading and I hope to see you soon. TatTatyana0 Jun 5
Jun 4 Classy - H - Recruiting Heals/DPS for Tomb! Classy -- Catering to Casuals Since 2010! Hello! Classy is looking to recruit new members for heroic focused casual raiding for Legion. For us, that's always been doing content and getting loot in a friendly, helpful environment and relaxed pace; it's intended to be stress-free. Real life matters always come first, so we maintain a reasonable attitude about any work/school/family you may have. If that sounds good to you, read on! RAID INFO Difficulty – We begin with normal mode – focusing on having it comfortably on farm. Once we clear normal mode we will then advance to Heroic. But not a second before every member is properly geared for said difficulty! Thank you for your understanding! https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Classy Progression Raid Times – Currently, raid times are Wednesday 7:00pm - 10:00pm and Sunday 6:00pm – 9:00pm. All times are server time (Pacific), We use personal loot rules. Members are encouraged to trade pieces they don't need with other raiders via MS/OS loot rolls. We are currently seeking a Resto Druid (Balance o/s), DPS Death Knight or Retribution Paladin (Holy o/s), Mage, and a ranged Hunter If you're a non raiding player you're welcome to join us as well. Most of us are experienced raiders and can help even the newest player advance in skill level. We're constantly doing dungeons and world content, as well. There's even some masochists who enjoy PVP, apparently. GUILD EXPECTATIONS Respect. We're (incredibly) LGBTQ+ friendly and don't condone sexism/racism/etc. either. Don't bring this !@#$ into our guild or you'll be kicked faster than an Undead at a party at Light's Hope. Sociability. Raiding isn't all we do, and we'd like to build rapport with our members. None of us -- including you -- should feel like you're just here to fill a spot! We want to actually have conversation and fun in GCHAT / Discord. Have personality! Seriously, don't be an !@#$%^-, oh my Earth Mother. RAID EXPECTATIONS Patience. Not everyone is at the same level of experience or has the same learning style/pace. We do not support, condone, or practice elitism. (Though there is some playful banter a lot of the time!) Good attitudes. No one likes a Debbie Downer. Be on time. That means at least 10 minutes before starting. We understand if there's something you had to deal with beforehand, but we can't/won't wait all night. If you're going to be a few minutes late, let us know. We want to start on time and you should too! Reliability is so, so appreciated. Again, we understand if something comes up, but please let us know in advance if possible. Scrambling to find a replacement is both a waste of time and a hell of a gamble. Please don't sign up for an activity if you don't plan to actually attend! Personal accountability. Mistakes happen, and being honest if you know you screwed up is much more admirable than staying silent or blaming others. Own up! You'll earn respect if you don't try to shuffle the blame. Voice chat. We use Discord (it's free and pretty awesome!) Fight explanations, mechanic call-outs, and loot cues are given vocally. If you can't at least HEAR us, you're going to be clueless. (A working mic is highly preferred, but not required. Unless you're a tank. Then it is required.) WHAT WE DON'T WANT Elitist attitudes/jerks. Nope. Nuh-uh. GTFO. (It bears mentioning a second time.) SERIOUSLY. We are not and have no desire to be a hardcore raiding guild. Immaturity. Granted, sometimes our jokes border on 12-year-old standards of quality, but we're mostly all adults and expect everybody to act like adults. People looking to be carried. Experience isn't necessary, because we prefer learning together, but you'd better put some effort into your class/role or you're just wasting everybody's time. We will not put up with players who want to show up when it is convenient for them and expect a free ride through whatever content we're working on! CONTACT Beyoncé in-game, via in-game mail, or btag: ProphetFive[#]1343 (remove the brackets).Beyoncé0 Jun 4
Jun 3 <Midpull> 7/10M Recruiting (T/W/TH 7-10) We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for an exceptional dps and a healer for Mythic Nighthold and ToS. Raid times: T/W/TH 7-10 PST. Contact me at: Marty#1792 or whisper Tinadin, Sein, or Gramarpolice in game. Thanks!Gramarpolice7 Jun 3
Jun 2 <Special Treatment> WW Monk, Mage, Boom/Bear <Special Treatment> is recruiting for Mythic NH and Tomb! 5/10M NH. Raids are Tues/Thurs 6-9:30, Mon 7-9:30. Ideally looking for WW Monk, Mage, and Boomkin/Bear. Players of exceptional skill would also be considered. PST for more info! Whisper wecandoìt in game for details.Veiltear1 Jun 2