Hyjal

Apr 18, 2015 < Book of The Dead > Recruiting Guild: Book of The Dead Raid Schedule: Sat and Sun 6:45 pm to 10:00 pm Server Raid Type: Progression Focused, Casual Raiding Guild Intent: We are looking for Melee DPS ( preferably Warrior, DK) and a Hunter DPS Contacts: Population#1258, SinisterJann#1460 About Us: We are a social guild who likes to have fun raiding and participating during the week doing old content or random things around the world.Noted0 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 18, 2015 Mistweaver LF Casual Raid Group Hey everyone. I'm quite new to the Warlords experience. I'm gearing myself up as fast as I can and would like to join a casual raid group. I prefer to be in a smaller raid group due to hardware capabilities. I have Ventrillo and am looking to progress through the content with friendly players who want the same.Krawly2 Apr 18, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 [H] <Catalyst> 3/7M 10/10H LF Range/Melee DPS We are looking to possibly absorb a small struggling guild. We have room for Range & Melee DPS and can accommodate as we want a sizable roster to work with on Mythics. Please contact me in game for questions/details! Catalyst is a fun but serious raiding guild. We take progression serious while also making it fun for everyone. We have our eyes set to completing all current content before next tier raids or large nerfs. So if you are looking for good progression with fun and experience people then come join us. Our Raid Schedule Monday: 7:15-10:15 PT Tuesday: 7:15-10:15 PT Thursday: 7:15-10:15PT Sunday we try to hold Alt runs at same raid times as rest of the week. We are also working hard to creating Split Loot Run groups to allows us an advantage for next tier. Meaning we'd like everyone to have atleast 1 well geared and experienced Alt. Currently we are looking for: Warlock - Demonology Druid - Moonkin Warrior - Arms/Fury Rogue-Combat/Sub We always consider skilled players, so if your class and/or spec are not listed but still believe Catalyst would be a good fit for you and you will fit well in with us then feel free to apply. You can apply at: http://catalysthyjal.guildlaunch.com/ If you are applying PLEASE contact Worpain (Worpig#1610) or Lapon with any questions you may have. We will contact you the moment we've looked over your app.Worpain3 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 17, 2015 [H] 672 Monk tank & 673 Enh Sham LF Guild We both have been raiding together off and on since TBC and are looking for a new group. Our current group of long time friends isnt going to continue raiding at the level that we are interested in so we are looking for a group that is. We have been able to lead PuGs to 5/10H(with multiple sub 5% Thogar pulls) in BRF so far and are looking for a guild that is at the same progression or better. Preferably 2-3 Raid nights with times not exceeding 10PM server, however that is not set in stone. While we would be joining as a team one of us is not dragging the other, we both are very good players (i can provide logs on request). We have always raided at the highest level prior to WoD and the best group for us is one that is either in or is moving towards Mythic difficulty, we were 7/7H in HM and the perfect guild for us will have had at least some Mythic progression in HM. Message me in game or send an in-game mail, we can apply on your guild site if needed, thank you for your time.Herpecin6 Apr 17, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 Raiding Roböts is recruiting ! Hello ! Raiding Roböts is recruiting skilled raiders to join our team as we progress into BRF. We are only a couple weeks old and our current progress is. 7/7 N-HM 5/7 H-HM 4/10 N-BRF. And soon we will be starting on heroic BRF and mythic HM. We are looking for reliable, dedicated, skilled raiders and of course if you are new and willing to learn and can take commands then you can join. I am currently looking for. 1 resto druid, resto shammy or MW monk. a mage, warrior, warlock. and of course any skilled player no matter the class can join. must be able to use vent have a mic. show up on time .take commands know your class and perform according to ilvl. we are raid Tues-Weds 5PM to 8PM server. Please keep in mind we are a raiding guild. our main focus is to clear current content . If you are interested in a spot please contact. sappem plagueveins eviltwig murrphy. My btag is Skullcrùsher#1798 just add me if you have more questions.Sappem1 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 <Starfleet> recruiting raiders for group Greetings folks! <Starfleet> is currently looking to recruit people for our raid group. We don't care a whole lot about what achievements you have, or what experience you have, as long as you're willing to learn and know how to play your class. We're looking to be somewhere in the higher end of casual, looking to progress through the heroic raids but won't be tackling Mythic raiding. In the end we are looking to have fun while raiding, rather than pulling our hair out at the end of each night. Our raid times are Friday and Saturday from 8pm Server Time to 11pm Server Time. We're currently looking for a handful of DPS and a new healer, preferably a druid or skilled shaman. We're full on hunters and DK's. If you're interested, please send me, Vanderhuge, Nowei, Yawei, Scrublord or Superpickle a whisper. Alternatively you can send me an in game mail on Noweh.Noweh7 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 16, 2015 Contempt (9/10H BRF team) Open to Merger! Contempt is a late night raiding guild raid Fri/Sat 9pm-12am server time. Currently we are seeking dps for our raid team to move into mythic. We are open to mergers who are willing to compromise and be fair. Been pugging a fair amount of DPS would like to keep the gear on Hyjal and preferably in the same guild/group. Please reply with any questions this post is checked daily.Coragna0 Apr 16, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 <Knights Who Say Ni> Fresh Recruiting! 10/10H <Knights Who Say Ni> is a very fresh guild created today. I have been part of mythic experienced raiding guilds who have members in the team who are not their mains. These members tend to miss raid days and cause frustration throughout the rest of the members. I am looking to create a team of raiders who want to show up two times a week, clear some bosses, and come back and do the same thing the following week. I have tanked, healed, and dps'd every fight in BRF and will give guidance and strategies for every fight. Leave a reply or add me in game: zsnow#1350 if you're interested!Moobzone0 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 LF PVP Guild (H) So I have been out of the game for ~2.5 years, and looking to jump back in. If there are any guilds that have a small pocket of PVP focused players, or if that is your guild's main focus, feel free to give me a shout.Asteroid0 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 15, 2015 Any pvp guilds in here? J/W. I'm still gearing up but would be nice to do with a group. Hit me up in-game.Shikari0 Apr 15, 2015
Apr 14, 2015 [H] <Provisional Sin> 4/10H BRF - Recruiting! Provisional Sin (Mature/18+ Guild) 4/10H Heroic Black Rock Foundry We accept casual players! If you wish to join our mythic raid team please read further. About Us Update: March 7, 2015 We are very laid back, social and sometimes a little vulgar; if you are easily offended this guild is not for you. We welcome all players veteran or new and we don't mind helping someone out if they are struggling on a certain part of the game. We are very active and run weekly events outside of raiding, this includes challenge modes, achievement runs, dungeons and much more. In raids we try to keep things fun and relax as much as possible but still maintain order and discipline. If we feel like you are not pulling your weight, we will come to you first to try to correct the issue. What We Are Looking For We are look for a few more skilled players for our core raid team as we progress into BRF. Most of our raiders are 665+ item lvl with the second upgrade to the legendary ring; 7/7 Heroic Highmaul; we tend to ask applicants to be around the same item lvl and progression we are. This is what we are looking for: 2 DPS (Hunter/ Ele Shaman) 1 DPS os Heals (Non-Leather wearers) We are mostly looking for players with a good raid awareness, able to show up on time, have exceptional raid attendance and have the ability to get along with others. We need you to be able to take constructive criticism and have a willingness to listen. Having an offspec and being willing to play it is a huge plus. Players who do not mix well with others will not be picked for the raid team. All skilled players are welcome to apply! Raid Days: Tuesday/Wednesday at 7:00pm to 10:00pm server. Requirements to Raid 18 years of age or older. Mumble installed and ready to go Headphones (A mic is recommended as well) Gold in WoD Proving Grounds in what spec/class you want to bring to the raid group. Gear must be gemmed and enchanted according to spec. Standard Guild Rules -Elitism/Sexism/Racism is strictly forbidden. -No jokes about sexual or domestic violence of any kind. -No Spamming Recount or any other dps or healing meters When you become a member, please take into account that you are representing us and our values. Any behaviour that does not reflect us is grounds for removal from the guild. Raid Rules Standard guild rules apply here. -Keep chatting to a minimum during raid encounters. -If you have an idea that could help us deal with a certain mechanic please whisper it to one of the officers. -Do not post recount in raid chat. -Raid invites will be on the calender, anyone that's tentative up to the day before the raid will be seen as a decline. -Each raider will get (1) unexplained absent, any absents without giving us notice after that will earn you a strike. After 3 strikes you will lose your raid spot and will be marked as a fill-in. -Please research the fights we will be encountering that day ahead of time. -Tell us when you need to AFK, likewise, if you are AFK for a long period of time you will be kicked and replaced for the remainder of the raid. -All raiders need to have a battletag and have at least one of the officers on your friend's list. How Do I Join? You can apply at the bottom of this page by leaving a comment, just leave your battletag and I'll get back to you, or you can add me directly! (My Battletag: DragonLilly#1245/RL Battletag: Rezy#1582). After that I would need you to come into mumble so we can have a one-on-one, nothing major, just a few small questions, mainly to see if you can use mumble correctly. Once the interview process is over you will be then added to our raid team as a trial. The trial process takes about three weeks to see if you mix well with our team. Once everything checks out after the trial period you will be then promoted to a raider. Being a raider, you get access to the guild bank/repairs and warforge loot! Gear MS > OS > Transmog > DE We use a little more elaborated Round-Robin system. We ask people to link their gear; we try to make it so gear is evenly distributed throughout the group, if you need a piece but it's a bigger upgrade for someone else it will likely go to the person who needs it the most. Warforge loot will be given to our main raiders, if our raiders don't need it, it will be then given to the highest roller. Officers Rezyarouas – Raid-Lead/GM/Main Tank (Rezy#1582) Lillipad – Recruitment Officer/ Range DPS Lead (DragonLilly#1245) Jaimi – Logs Management/Master-Looter/Meele DPS Lead (ohhiimrob#1644) Bastion - Cold Down Management/Healer Lead If you have any questions, feel free to whisper me or Rezyarouas, or send an in-game mail!Lillipad57 Apr 14, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 Mage: LF Raid Team Hey Hyjal, I just hit 100 on this character, and am looking for a raiding team. I am currently working on gearing myself up. I am available weekends most times and late nights on weekdays(11:00PM-3:00AM). Anyone interested in having me join their raid roster hit me up on this toon. I also have some other characters id be willing to play until my mage is geared properly for raiding(mm Monk, Hunter, Prot Pally, and Boomkin). Thanks for any consideration.Rozzalia0 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 (H) <Haven> 4/7M HM 10/10H BrF - Wed/Thurs <Haven> is a raiding guild on the Hyjal server looking to recruit mature, like-minded individuals for 2 nights a week of dedicated raid time. Our officer core has previously run successful 25m heroic raiding guilds through 3 expansions and are putting in the time/effort to recruit a solid team of players for WoD rather than simply "filling the ranks." Having returned to raiding after a Firelands break the end of January 2013, we started small with 10m content and have since transitioned into 20m raiding to pursue our ultimate goal of 20m mythic. 6.0 Raid Nights - 2 nights/week (server time): - Wednesday, 6:45-10pm PST - Thursday, 6:45-10pm PST The goal of Haven is to progress through end game content, increasing the fun of its members through relationships founded on mutual respect and teamwork. Although we only raid 2 nights a week, we have a serious raiding orientation with the long-term focus of shifting into hard modes. In order to achieve this end, we also have very high expectations of our raiders. This means you must be self-motivated, knowledgeable of all the important raiding aspects of your character, come on time, and be prepared on raid nights. Since Haven started raiding the beginning of Feb 2013, we have completed 16/16N T14, 1/13H ToT, and 14/14H SoO. In WoD we have cleared heroic highmaul and 4/7 Mythic. We are currently 10/10H BrF and starting mythic content next week. We are recruiting skilled raiders to fill the last few core positions in our raid team as we continue to actively push Blackrock Foundry content. Currently recruiting: Balance Druid Elemental Shaman Shadow Priest Mage Our guild distributes loot using the EP/GP system. You can find out more information about this on our website. To apply, visit our website and review our Guild Policy and Loot Rules under the Forums tab. You may also direct any questions to an officer in game: Officers: GM - Ebonrage - Ebonrage#1615 Zerakul - Zera#1454 Kaubell Website: http://haven-hyjal.wowlaunch.com/ We look forward to hearing from you! :) Regards, Haven LeadershipEbonrage6 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 [A] Trivial@Hyjal-US Recruiting Guild Name: Trivial Realm: US-Hyjal Faction: Alliance Guild Type: Dedicated Raiding Guild Progression Type: Normal > Heroic Schedule: Raids Tuesday 6:30-9:30pm PST Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm PST Friday 7:00-10:00pm PST Looking For: Ranged DPS of any class or specialization Melee DPS of any class or specialization Notes: We are a guild dedicated to playing wow with our friends, families and guildmates, and working through progression. Our emphasis is on having a good time more than on pushing bleeding edge content, and holding up our core values of honesty, fair play, and fun! Many of our officers and raiders have been playing WoW since Vanilla, and as such we have a close-knit team that is willing to help out our fellow members with whatever is needed to succeed in our endeavours! One of the unique things about our guild, is our dedication to our members. We understand that real life happens, and strongly encourage our membership to realize that while we all enjoy WoW very much, Real Life takes precedence over that. Our community is just that, a community; and a strong one, dedicated to helping each other out and having fun. You'll not find another group of people with the same relaxed atmosphere and strong support that Trivial has anywhere else! We will take any class / role, so long as you fit in with our existing membership and play style, and are willing to put in your “A” game on raid night. If you are interested, please fill out an application at trivial-guild.com and one of our Officers will be in touch with you shortly, to discuss your interest in becoming one of our raiders. If you have questions prior to submitting an application, please don't hesitate to send us an in-game mail, or add us via Battletag. You can also reach out to any one of our other officers (listed below). They'll be more than happy to help you or answer any questions you may have. Website: www.trivial-guild.com Contacts: Inomi - Isyldar#1665 Turin - aniluvatar#1434 Honesty - RL Jonhemlock - Tanks Lucette - Healers Snowfrost - Ranged DPS Orionii - Melee DPSTurin5 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 Ele Shaman (w/Resto OS) LF Heroic Guild Hello denizens of Hyjal, I am looking for a heroic raiding guild that has times after 7:30 Preferably sometime Sun-Wed. I have raided heroic/mythic in MoP reaching 13/14H SoO during progression as an ele/resto. I have 3/7M and 8/10H exp on a mage I swapped to at the beginning of the expansion. I have decided to return to raiding as ele and am willing to occasionally off-heal. I am 4/10H 7/10N on this shaman and am currently at 677 ilvl. Please pst me at tekk#1150 Thanks for your consideration.Tekktotem0 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 13, 2015 (H) <Cryptic Yodeling> 830p-1130p est on W/F Raid Times Wednesday & Friday - 530p to 830p Server (830 to 1130p Est) Saturday - Random Pug BRF ran through OpenRaid.org Monday (optional) - 6p to 8p Server (9p to 11p Est) Recruitment CURRENT LIST - Just because a class is not listed below does not mean we are not accepting applications for those spots we always are looking for raiders. Monk - HEALS (1 Spot - Low Need) Druid - DPS Feral (1-2 Spots - HIGH Need) Rogue - DPS (1-2 Spots - HIGH Need) Shaman - DPS Enchanced or Elemental (1 Spot - Low to Med Need) Lock - DPS (1 Spot - High Need) Hunter - DPS (1 Spot - Low Need) Application www.yodel.club or www.jointheyodel.me MUST Watch :) Can you handle the YODEL??? (Our Recruitment Video) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ULbn3Vjgng&feature=youtu.be Introduction Our raid, is lead by myself Cyotem, a former mod from Open Raid and current MVP at OpenRaid. My raid leadership team has an extensive experience leading raids from vanilla to draenor. While the guild is new, its founding members are all talented veterans of WoW. The guild focus is on fairness, progression, dedication, and honesty. We raid 2 nights per week (Wednesday and Friday). For the upcoming Warlords of Draenor expansion, we will be raiding all levels of content. Our raid groups emphasize teamwork, respect, and excellence. We also welcome players of all levels who are interested other aspects of World of Warcraft. Mission Statement Cryptic Yodeling (Horde) Hyjal-US guild aims: To maintain consistent, progression-minded raid groups To foster an environment that values respect, competitiveness, and growth To recruit and retain members who uphold the guild's valuesCyotem4 Apr 13, 2015
Apr 12, 2015 Deleted Thank you for your replies. No Longer Looking.Mannawhite10 Apr 12, 2015
Apr 12, 2015 Scions of Phyrexia is looking for more Scions of Phyrexia moved to Hyjal during Mists of Pandaria with a core group of people. Our core is sill intact but we are in need a few more reliable raiders to complete our team. We were 7/7N Highmaul and 6/7H Highmaul. In Blackrock Foundry we are 9/10N and 5/10H. We have room for any reliable and competent raider. We offer a friendly and casual raid environment and raid Thursday-Saturday from 6-9pm server. If you are at all interested or would like any other information my btag is Snikker#1148.Butterkrunch0 Apr 12, 2015
Apr 11, 2015 LF Guild with 8th bank tab unlocked. Lf guild with 8th bank tab unlocked but hasn't used it yet. I'm trying to by the voucher from the vendor. Add me in game if you can help me out. Blazin#1971Bläzinwitch0 Apr 11, 2015
Apr 11, 2015 Don't party w/Guzmin (guild S O U L), folks So this DK is doing 21k dps on heroic Maidens in group finder, takes over 1 million damage to rapid fire. We kick him just now because he's taking too much damage from avoidable stuff and doing poor deeps. So he just decides to pull the boss onto us when we're still running in, rezzing, healing up, buffing. Of course we wipe. We kill the boss in the pull after the next, but we could have done without the annoyance and wasted time. Not a good sport, folks. Doesn't pull his weight and vindictively attacks other teammates when he's replaced. Don't let him do the same to you. Pics, 'cause evidence and stuff: http://i.imgur.com/eUpWKSD.png - lots of avoidable damage http://imgur.com/eUpWKSD,Lon9l7v,aDjY2AP#2 - horrid deeps http://i.imgur.com/Lon9l7v.png - pulling the boss after kicked Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Guzmin/simplePoet2 Apr 11, 2015
Apr 11, 2015 Fresh 100, Veteran hunter Recently came back to the game, Hit 100, at 620 currently, always played a hunter since vanilla. Looking for a fun, semi serious raiding guild to progress and grow with. My availability is as follows; Mon thru Wed after 4pm, thurs and fri open, weekends after 1pm. Thanks for looking!Kamatayann2 Apr 11, 2015
Apr 11, 2015 682 Hunter 4/10 H BRF exp LFG 2 nights a week Sad to say the guild I've been with for the past few finally stopped raiding. I love to raid and thats what still keeps me playing this game. My hunter has been my main since 06 and I am fairly competent in the class. This expansion I am currently 7/7 H HM and 4/10 H BRF I used to raid in top guilds on servers I was part of but due to real life I had to take a step back from raiding, and currently looking for a guild that raids 2 nights a week with start time around 7 to 8 pm CST. Even though I would love to be pushing Mythic I am looking for a guild at least starting Heroics BRF. Thanks in advance. PS. Not opposed to faction change.Saicam3 Apr 11, 2015
Apr 10, 2015 (b'.')b (X.xC)===(^.^Q) FALCON PAWWWWNCHEmokrag0 Apr 10, 2015
Apr 10, 2015 5, 690ilvl raiders LF Guild! Hello! My friends and I are currently shopping for a new guild and/or a "guild merge". Our current guild isn't going in the direction we're aiming for and we feel it's time for a change. We're all friends, some IRL and some just in game and we've been raiding together for a while. We work well together would prefer not to separate our team. We're all 9/10H and would like to find a guild who is at least close to getting 10/10H or further. Our ultimate goal is to start in on some Mythic raiding in a guild who has strong leadership and reliable players who can pull their weight and are decent people to hang around with. We're drama free, social, and overall skilled players. Who wouldn't want us, right? Welp, here's the catch,******* We can ONLY raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:30PM-11:30PM PST. (10:30-1:30 CST, 11:30-2:30 EST). PLEASE DON'T BOTHER ASKING FOR A TIME CHANGE, WE CANT DO IT! =//****** We're open to server transfers if need be. Below are our armory pages if you'd like to find out more. Please add me to realID if you'd like to chat. Deaddolly#1420. Ðeaddolly 691 Disc Priest - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/%C3%90eaddolly/simple Sov 692 Holy Paladin (ret OS)- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Sov/simple Hotstepper 692 Guardian Druid(Resto OS) - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Hotstepper/simple Linchborn 687 Blood Death Knight (w/DPS OS)- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Linchborn/simple Aaldarius 689 Beast Mastery Hunter - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Aaldarius/simpleÐeaddolly1 Apr 10, 2015
Apr 10, 2015 <Third String> EST Guild on the West Coast <Third String> is looking for melee and ranged DPS to fill out our Mythic roster. We're currently sitting at around 16 consistent players, and carrying 2-3 people as fill-ins. If you're looking for a mature guild with a friendly atmosphere with players eager to push progression and might be interested in joining, send me some mail or a PM in game on my Paladin Hotwired. We raid 3 nights a week, Tue/Thu/Mon at 8PM EST (5PM Hyjal time). If you're looking to progress with a solid group and see the content fresh, maybe we're the right fit for each other. :) Thanks all.Hotwired0 Apr 10, 2015
Apr 10, 2015 Pandemonium Knights Fresh HBRF Need melee and and a healer for a fresh start on HBRF. Fun and friendly atmosphere yet semi hardcore. Raid times are 4 server to 8 server. Message me if you are interested in being apart of our guild. ilvl 660 and must push around 20k dpsDeadlybovine0 Apr 10, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 This Is How We Reroll - Looking for Everyone! Hi Hyjal! We are looking to recruit you! We have a really solid core group of raiders but have been struggling to get a good 2/4/9 group going with reliable people. Most of the core group of us have completed 8/10 Heroic BRF doing pre-made groups but have struggled with unreliable people in raids only going 3/10 on Heroic as a guild. We have completed 9/10 Normal as a Guild though. We are mainly looking for DPS although we could possibly use tanks/heals if you so desire to do so - most of us are running multiple characters/builds to best fit the guild. We wouldn't be opposed to running more normal runs to possibly gear you up to start hitting heroic as well - it just depends who we can get joined up :) We currently raid Tue/Thu at 9:30 server time for 2+ hours. We have vent and are very friendly to anyone who joins :) Please post in the thread or add me on battlenet - IamTHEBOOKIE #1240Iamthebookie0 Apr 9, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 678 prot warr/resto druid LFG I'm searching for a weekend team that raids in the evening. My current progress is 7/10 heroic brf and 2/7 mythic hm. I also have a 678 resto druid with the same progress. I'm looking for a progress oriented guild that has fun along the way. I am prepared to main either my warrior or druid. If you think id be a good fit feel free to add my btag Vyneda#1412 or pm in game :).Ardrolenn2 Apr 9, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 Dohda -Third String-Ninjas BRF pug Dohda-Hyjal and other Third string members basically ninja looted what they wanted to their guildies even though others won the roll on the items. Yes I know boo hoo, just wanted to give other people a heads up on what type of people they are and to not group / raid with them. Reported of course and got all screenshots if anyone actually wants proof. I wont be back to the thread but can hit me up in game if you want / care. Their guild name fits them. LaterLittlecrits0 Apr 9, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 9/10 Heroic Guild on Hyjal-US Seeking RDPS We are headed into Mythic soon and recruiting Mages, Boomkins, Spriests,& Hunter's. We raid Tues, Weds & Thurs eveinings 6:30 - 9:30 pm Hyjal Server. Raid repairs and consumables provided. Seek out Mildwreak or Btag me @ lecesse#1287 or anyone in Ci RebornFaso0 Apr 9, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 [H] Two tanks LFGuild Two tanks looking for normal content guild. Looking to raid. We know HM and BRF as DPS and Heals.ßrooke1 Apr 9, 2015
Apr 9, 2015 9/10N & 3/10H guild lf 1 each tank/dps/healer <Lucky Charms> is recruiting for our core raid group. Progression: 9/10N & 3/10 H BRF. Raid days: We raid Weds & Fri, 5-8pm server (which is 8pm -11pm eastern). What we use: vent, twitch, fb, guildlaunch, modified dkp. Raid leader says he would love a lock and/or a druid. What we wouldn't mind: Also looking for fun people who just wanna hang out. We're good at that too. No seriously, we are! Any questions, you can send a tell to me (I'm the main tank!) @ faifai#1115 my husband (the guild lieutenant) @ imortalscot#1536, or the raid leader @ healieballs#1810 Thanks!Ruhmpf2 Apr 9, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 [H] <Sorry> 9/10H LFM for Mythic Server: Hyjal Faction: Horde Raid Times: 6pm - 9pm PST Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Description: Sorry is looking for more members to fill our roster so that we may begin Mythic raiding. The guild was originally formed by 12 members that consistently raided together cross-realm and met through LFG. After downing most heroic content, and raiding with pugs week after week, it was a unanimous decision that we begin making more friends for Mythic content! The most important trait of the guild is that we will always put fun ahead of progression. While all members do try their best, and most members have experience in US top 100 guilds, progression or guild rankings will never change our current raid atmosphere. If you are looking for a place strictly focused on progression, then Sorry is not for you. Current Recruitment Needs: DPS DPS DPS! Melee DPS is even more likable! Healers (No disc priests) Outside of that, we still consider all skilled players that fit in and enjoy the guild atmosphere. Expectations: Our main expectation from members is that they show up! 100% attendance is not required, but it is desirable that members are available for most raid nights. It is also expected that members come to raid prepared with flasks, food, and augment runes for progression fights. Special Note: Tanks and healers will need a microphone and must be comfortable speaking into it when needed. We like communication! Applying: For more information, and applying please visit our site at: http://omg-wtf-lol.com/ Feel free to contact me (Saej#1790) in game if you have any further questions!Saiv4 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Hunter lf raiding group 681 geared hunter, 9/10 normal, 6/10 heroic just looking for a decent heroic raiding guild, preferably weekends. A bit about me. Well My name is Amber, I live in Michigan. I like people, long walks on the beach and downing raid bosses. I've been playing a hunter since BC and in MoP, while I didn't get cutting edge, did get up to Iron Juggernaut heroic before it turned to mythic. After that I downed Garrosh on mythic. I've raided in BC, LK and took it easy in Cata. Right now I am just trying to find a guild. I love the people in my current guild but I feel like we are stagnating. Thank you for your time c: Oh and my mainspec is BM.Bellexia3 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 (H) <Haven> 2/7Mythic HM - Wed/Thurs <Haven> is a raiding guild on the Hyjal server looking to recruit mature, like-minded individuals for 2 nights a week of dedicated raid time. Our officer core has previously run successful 25m heroic raiding guilds through 3 expansions and are putting in the time/effort to recruit a solid team of players for WoD rather than simply "filling the ranks." Having returned to raiding after a Firelands break the end of January 2013, we started small with 10m content and have since transitioned into 20m raiding to pursue our ultimate goal of 20m mythic. 6.0 Raid Nights - 2 nights/week (server time): - Wednesday, 6:45-10pm PST - Thursday, 6:45-10pm PST The goal of Haven is to progress through end game content, increasing the fun of its members through relationships founded on mutual respect and teamwork. Although we only raid 2 nights a week, we have a serious raiding orientation with the long-term focus of shifting into hard modes. In order to achieve this end, we also have very high expectations of our raiders. This means you must be self-motivated, knowledgeable of all the important raiding aspects of your character, come on time, and be prepared on raid nights. Since Haven started raiding the beginning of Feb 2013, we have completed 16/16N T14, 1/13H ToT, and 14/14H SoO. In WoD we have cleared heroic highmaul and 2/7 Mythic. We are currently working in BrF and will be continuing our mythic progression there once it opens. We are recruiting skilled raiders to fill the last few core positions in our raid team as we continue to actively push the new Blackrock Foundry content. Currently recruiting: Balance Druid (Preferably with resto offspec) Elemental Shaman (Preferably with resto offspec) Holy Paladin Resto Shaman Shadow Priest Our guild distributes loot using the EP/GP system. You can find out more information about this on our website. To apply, visit our website and review our Guild Policy and Loot Rules under the Forums tab. You may also direct any questions to an officer in game: Officers: GM - Ebonrage Zerakul - Zera#1454 Achaeron - Arios#1774 Website: http://haven-hyjal.wowlaunch.com/ We look forward to hearing from you! :) Regards, Haven LeadershipAchearon37 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 7, 2015 Buying WoD herbs in bulk Hi there, I'm looking to buy any of the WoD herbs in large quantities, and will pay a competitive price to a seller that can provide a steady supply. Reply to this post or send mail to this character in game. Thanks in advanceAkkabank0 Apr 7, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 685 prot warrior, 9/10 Heroic Looking for a guild of similar progression with a relaxed, friendly, active atmosphere. Have also gotten Blackhand as low as 2%, so I've seen all phases on him as well. My availability is Monday through Thursday after around 9 server. Feel free to add me, inkedgrrl#1434Inkedgrrl1 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 6, 2015 [H] Death by RNG 8/10H & 10/10N ** This is NOT for bench seats. This recruitment is for CORE players** **Who we are** Death by RNG is a Horde side guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to recruit exceptional and friendly players to join us for our CORE raiding and more. **Progression** 7/7N Highmaul 7/7H Highmaul 10/10N Blackrock Foundry 8/10H Blackrock Foundry **What we have** Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun. **Raid times/days** Raid nights are Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:00 pm-10:00 pm server (PST) **What we need** People who are passionate about being the best they can be at their class. Who want to help the guild progress as a team in a friendly, but focused, environment. **In search of** ~RDPS Mage (Any/Need 2) Warlock (Any/Need 1) Druid (Boomkin) Hunter (Any) Priest (Shadow) ~Tank (need 1) Monk (Brewmaster) Druid (Guardian) Death Knight (Blood) Please note: these are preferred classes but not the only ones we are willing to accept. If you feel that you are exceptional at your class please feel free to msg me and I'm sure we can work something out. **Requirements** * Know your class * Have Vent * Show up on time * Be able to take constructive criticism * Have a positive attitude **How to contact me** Bnet: Lynxabane#1231 Or Our RL Chubester Bnet Chubester#1692 Or you can shoot us a pm in gameZayva3 Apr 6, 2015
Apr 5, 2015 [H] Catalyst Looking for a Guild to Absorb Hyjal has loads of guilds that are all wanting the same thing, Mythics. However there aren't enough players to go around. Why become burnt out doing Heroics over and over while you attempt to recruit well fitting players to enter the true End game? Instead consider merging with one of Hyjal's seasoned guilds, Catalyst. Come have fun with us progressing, rather than struggling or farming heroics. We're a 3/7M 9/10H guild looking to re-enter Mythics. We're short about 2-3 people but are looking for a healthy roster. We raid Monday, Tuesday and Thursdays 7:15-10:15pm. If you have any questions you can contact me on Worpig#1610.Worpain2 Apr 5, 2015
Apr 5, 2015 looking for a guild my wife and I are just returning to wow and looking for a casual guild. We both have pretty busy class schedules so probably won't have much time for raiding to start but would be interested when we have the time to dedicate to a raid group. Our old guild fell apart while we were taking a break. We are fairly experienced players and mostly just looking for a guild to make some new friends and chat.Chaoswalker1 Apr 5, 2015
Apr 4, 2015 <Sic Finit Noctem> Horde - 10M <Sic FInit Noctem> "...Thus passes the night." SoO: 13/14 http://sfnguild.net/ About Us Current Guild level: 25 [H] <Sic Finit Noctem> - Hyjal – Is an adult (18+) raiding guild that has recently transferred from Trollbane. We are looking for a few exceptional raiders to help fill our ranks and continue our progression through Heroic Tier 15, 10 Man. If you're reading this, it's because you want the same things out of WoW that we do: we want to kill bosses and stay on the edge of progression while at the same time fostering an environment that's relaxed and focused. We believe that if we are going to spend a large chunk of our free time playing the game, we should do it with people we like and people who have the skill to accomplish great things. Zero drama. Zero elitism. Just a great atmosphere full of excellent raiders who all have a sense of humor and know how to have a good time. Raiding We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday from 7:00 pm to 10:00 am PST/Server (9:00 pm to 12:00 AM Central Standard Time). We expect all raiders to attend 66% of raid nights. However, we will never ask, nor expect, you to choose a raid before your personal life. All raiding members of SFN must use Ventrilo and have a working microphone. It's expected that every raider has kept up with the latest changes to their class and main spec, such as breakpoints and mechanics changes, etc., and has used the appropriate tools to min/max their toon to the best of their ability. It is expected that all raiders have researched all upcoming fights and have a working understanding of the mechanics and flow of phases in each, including differences between LFR, normal, and Heroic modes. Having a viable offspec is encouraged, but not required, and definitely not at the expense of upgrades for your main spec. Loot is handled through the EPGP loot management system via the EPGP Lootmaster addon.. Recruitment Tanks: NoneMelee DPS: NoneHealers: Restoration DruidRanged DPS: Warlock Shadow Priest Boomkin. All exceptional applicants will be considered We accept all friends and family of our raiding members! To Apply Visit our website at sfnguild.net and follow the instructions. We encourage you to message any officer in-game if you are interested in more information about SFN (Maktruk, Swigidy, Drau, Brutongaster, Pandapwnu, or Extrarare). We hope to hear from you soon!Swigidy10 Apr 4, 2015
Apr 3, 2015 6, 690ilvl raiders LF Guild/Guild Merge!! Hello! My friends and I are currently shopping for a new guild and/or a "guild merge". Our current guild isn't going in the direction we're aiming for and we feel it's time for a change. We're all friends, some IRL and some just in game and we've been raiding together for a while. We work well together would prefer not to separate our team. We're all 9/10H and would like to find a guild who is at least close to getting 10/10H or further. Our ultimate goal is to start in on some Mythic raiding in a guild who has strong leadership and reliable players who can pull their weight and are decent people to hang around with. We're drama free, social, and overall skilled players. Who wouldn't want us, right? Welp, here's the catch, We can ONLY raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:30-11:30 PST. (10:30-1:30 CST, 11:30-2:30 EST). We MAY be open to raiding Monday nights at the same time but Tues, Weds, and Friday is much preferred. Also, our group consists of 2 tanks, 3 healers, and 1 DPS. Or 1 tank, 4 healers, and 1 dps. (one of our tanks is an excellent healer and doesn't mind switching to resto if that role would be better suited for a merge). We're open to server transfers if need be. Below are our armory pages if you'd like to find out more. Please add me to realID if you'd like to chat. Deaddolly#1420. Ðeaddolly 690 Disc Priest - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/%C3%90eaddolly/simple Sov 691 Holy Paladin - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Sov/simple Shoddy 690 Resto Druid - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Shoddy/simple Hotstepper 689 Feral Tank/Resto Druid - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Hotstepper/simple Linchborn 685 Blood Death Knight - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Linchborn/simple Aaldarius 686 Beast Mastery Hunter - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Aaldarius/simpleÐeaddolly1 Apr 3, 2015
Apr 3, 2015 (H) <Egalitarian Misanthrope> is recruiting Hello Hyjal! My guildies and I decided to move here from Proudmoore in hopes that we can get back into the swing of raiding. As I'm sure some of you know Proudmoore horde was dying off and that does not really help with finding people to fill our ranks. So here we are! We are in need of range dps and healers to fill our raid ranks! We raid Thurs 5-8pm server and Sunday 3-7pm server. Our progression is not quite that great, but that was due to lack of people and attendance! We also enjoy killing the mage in our raid group :) Currently he is the only one. To get in contact with us leave a post here or whisper Kilhara, Raiuton, Neochaos, or Creyra.Kilhara4 Apr 3, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 8/10 Heroic Guild Group -Hyjal- US Laid back but serious minded Guild group is looking to bolster our ranks as we get closer to mythic blackrock foundry. Applicants needed are DPS and possibly one tank preferably Death Night (but not locked into that class) RDPS we are looking for are Boomkin, & Mage, melee are Enh Shaman and Windwalker Monk and they should have at least a 670 Item level and have excellant raid awareness, dps should be over 33k at time of arrival. Our guild offers raid repairs and consmables. We raid Mon, Tues & Weds for 6:30 - 9:30 server or 9:30 pm - 12:30 am Eastern Standard time. At this time we are getting H blast furnace to the third/last phase Btag me at Lecesse#1287 with any questionsFaso0 Apr 2, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 680 ilvl hunter AND Warrior tank LFGuild :) Ideal raid times would be M/T/W/T not friday S/S. 6-9 PST weekends would be late morning to late afternoon so 10-5 PST Casual / Hardcore / whatever we just want to kill bosses. We do not want to go backwards in progression so please no new guilds or guilds just forming up to raid. We want a guild that doesn't even do normal BRF anymore and that is at least 7/10 H BRF. SuddenChaos#1348 Would prefer no EP,GP or DKP bullsh*tFunucuz0 Apr 2, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 Healer LF Mon/Tues Evening Raids! Hi All! I currently main and raid as an Enhance/Resto Shaman on Wednesday and Thursday nights with my current guild Random Playlist. I'm currently 7/10H with them, and I'm looking to start raiding with a different group on Mon/Tues nights as I have nothing better to do and I'd love to get experience with another character and meet some new people! Thing is, I'm a problematic altoholic, and I have (currently) nine level 100 characters. None of them are entirely quite geared (between 610 and 630) so this would give you, as my future guild/raid leader or comrade to choose which class and spec you'd like me to play, as healer. I have interest in all of them. all of them being a Resto Druid, Holy Pally, Mistweaver Monk, and a Holy/Disc Priest. Again, I'm only interested in raiding on Monday and/or Tuesday nights from around 6pm to 11pm, in a casually progressive environment. My battle tag is Art#1397 if you want to get a hold of me. (:Artikona0 Apr 2, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 Awakened LFM 10/10N, 8/10H BRF is looking for skilled & experienced Non Pally tank, H Pally, RDPS (lock, Spriest, Boom). Must be 670 min ilvl with heroic exp. We raid Wed, Thurs & Sun 7-10 server Hit me up lets talk Riptide#1290Serènity0 Apr 2, 2015
Apr 1, 2015 Late Night Raiding Guild Recruiting DPS/Heals Server-Hyjal...Guild-Eighty Sixed currently looking for dps and heals to complete roster currently 8/10N 7/10H Raid times are 10:30pm-130amPST Server time. Wed and Sat pm Dunkindonutz or Executiee for more detailsDunkindonutz1 Apr 1, 2015
Apr 1, 2015 Looking for Guild(A) any out there? Hey all, Looking for a guild on the alliance side. It seems bit quieter and so I thought I would post asking. Looking for just a layed back guild that raids a day or two a week (preferably weeknight). My priest is only 96 but I do have an ilvl roughly 536 100 mage. Know most are looking for 550-560 but after raiding this weekend in LFG will probably go up and easy enough to raise things quickly. Are there any fun loving, mature, active guilds looking for one more? Thanks!Crucatium7 Apr 1, 2015