Hyjal

May 8, 2015 Guild recruitment for Mythic BRF. <Embers> (10/10H) is recruiting for mythic BRF progression. Raid times are Tues/Thurs/Sun 4:45-7:30 Server. Currently looking for experienced/exceptional dps. message for more information.Lebronjamez0 May 8, 2015
May 7, 2015 LF Weekday Raiding Group Family man looking for a good group of raiders. Casual/Semi Hardcore. Available week nights (M-Th) after 7pm. Husband, father, Veteran. Currently on Sargeras, raid cross-realm, and will server transfer for the right group. Hunter/656 BattleTag: Roxstar#1569 Can lead or lead assist CM's and raids.Roxstar0 May 7, 2015
May 7, 2015 lfg raiding hi yall, me and my fiance are looking for a good guild for raiding. he has been playing since vanilla, and im relatively new to the experience. I started at mop, and fully leveled a 100 pandarian monk. i also have leveled up a death knight to 100. my fiancee has a warrior at 100 and has played this character for a long time. we are looking for a mature guild that meets at least twice a week. We would like pve but also want to do pvp as well. thank you much for the consideration.Poenamors0 May 7, 2015
May 6, 2015 [H] Mon 7:30pm—10:30pm. Casual Raid needs DPS Hyjal! Sparkle Motion is one of two raid teams in Paying It Forward, and we're making slow but steady progress through Blackrock Foundry. We're not hardcore, just a fun group of mature adults with jobs and families whose goal is to get through heroic content before the next patch drops. Most of us have been raiding together since Throne of Thunder, after merging two guilds that had been raiding together in ICC and Cataclysm. We only raid one night a week. We want to make the most of it. We're looking for a few good DPS to round out our group, any class or spec is fine, but preferably not a Warrior, Monk, Shaman or Hunter; we've already got a ton of players on protector tokens. We're fine if you want to bring an alt or raid with us from another server. As long as you're fun, positive and don't mind our style. Our raid leadership is 3/10M, 10/10H in BRF. Our teams' s progression: BRF 10/10N, HM 6/7H. Come join us! Hyjal Guild Post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7710221624?page=2#28 Guild Forums: http://payingitforward-hyjal.enjin.com/ Ping Ryrok#1975 or BillTheMech#1148 if you've got questions.Ryrok2 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Lf adult casual, social guild Hellooo, I am looking for a guild with people that are adult and are welcomeing to those of us with an AARP membership hehe. I like a good sense of humor, chatting on vent and casual raiding, along with all the other fun stuff. For me its not fun unless I have a bunch of folks to rumble around with. I have higher level chars on other realms, just looking for the right fit. I would luv to hear your suggestions, thx for the read!Sakiyoo2 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 [H] The Dirty Casuals 10/12 N Recruiting 07/07 HM 05/07 HHM 08/10 BRF 00/10 HBRF We are currently recruiting any Tanking Class that is dependable. This is the only thing holding us back as a team. Others are free to apply as well we will take anyone that wants to be a Dirty Casual and progress with us! We raid Mon, Tues and Thurs 630 Server - 830 Server ( We also do Cross Realm Raiding ) We are a laid back group of people, We don't yell and scream when someone fails on something or when we wipe. We run a loot council that is a fair system, we try to spread the loot around as best as we can. We DONT allow douchebaggery at all PERIOD. When someone makes a mistake we let them know in a polite manner ( no yelling or screaming at others ) http://thedirtycasuals.enjin.com/ Thanks for your time!Freshcoolale6 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Group Looking for Progression Oriented Guild Myself and a few others are looking into Mythic progression. I am currently the GM of <Catalyst> but I and other have realized that this server has near to impossible recruitment. There are far too many guilds looking for the same people that the candidates run dry. So we're taking the action to see what options we may have in finding a guild to raid mythics in. Catalyst is a guild that's been around on Hyjal since TBC, but as with many guilds we have people come and go and we easily consume the current contents Normal/Heroics that we can't get enough people for Mythic. Currently there are Me (Rogue, Mage, Shadow Priest, Boomkin) I can play whatever, Druid (Guardian), Monk (DPS or Mistweaver), Shaman (Elemental), Hunter and someone willing to play a Prot Pally, Unholy DK, Shadow Priest OR Moonkin. As you can see we're willing to be flexible in our roles to help contribute to progression. Also there might be others that would join us but not 100% sure. Some of our characters are alts that we can easily gear up in Heroics if need be. We're looking for a 3 night raiding day that runs from 7PM-10PM.Worpain4 May 6, 2015
May 5, 2015 ED- 3/7MHM 10/10HBRF Tues/Thurs/Mon 8pm-11pm We are seeking like minded raiders who strive to see end game content. Voice: Mumble Loot System: EPGP High attendance required. Tues/Thurs/Mon 8pm-11pm Immediate Needs: Ranged Raiders Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Lock, Mage, Hunter Apply at www.enlighteneddark-wow.com **Raid Pots and Flasks are provided by the Guild Bank We are currently progressing on Mythic Gruul, Oregorger, and Beastlord. #Steenkie1804 Hit me up for a spot if you are looking for a new home. These are Core Spots.Steenkiee7 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 <Dark Singularity> - Late Night - 5/7M 3/10M <Dark Singularity> is a newly formed late night progression oriented guild on the server Hyjal-US. We recently transferred here from Kil'jaeden. Our raiders are experienced, some of which raided back in TBC and Vanilla. We are currently clearing Heroic modes and pushing into Mythic modes. If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high end content than this is the guild for you. Our current progression is: 5/7M Highmaul 10/10H 3/10M Blackrock Foundry We are currently expanding our roster and looking for many core raiders. Some of the classes we are especially looking for are: Feral Druids Hunters Rogues Retribution Paladins Windwalker Monks Mages Shadow Priests We use the loot system known as EPGP which considers many things including: BIS, Attendance, Upgrade Amount and Loot History. During Progression our raid times are as follow: Tuesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Thursday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) We are also accepting casual players and PvPers. Please visit our website: http://dark-singularity.shivtr.com/ Or contact us in-game: Lilchris#1132Balancerr56 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Players LF new EST guild We are a small group of about 6 players looking for a guild that raids in the evenings (about 8pm est). We are all experienced good players with ilvl of 670+. Thanks.Partybringer3 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Hpally Looking for Work. Looking for an organized run for Wednesday/Friday/Saturday Nights. Would like to raid around 6 Server time. I'm currently 10/10 HBRF. I am in a guild, just looking to meet more people, have fun, and get more experience with mythic content. ZmokeDoubt#1209Zmoke0 May 5, 2015
May 4, 2015 (Sic Finit Noctem) 7/10M LF Heals/DPS NEWS Update! SFN has killed Mythic Thogar!!!! <Sic Finit Noctem> "...Thus passes the night." http://www.sfnguild.net Joining Us: *Although we prefer applicants who are close to our level of progression (6/7 M Highmaul 10/10H and 7/10M BRF), we are happy to accept all applications from talented and skilled individuals *We strongly prefer that the character you will be applying to our guild with is up to date on the legendary quest and has acquired the appropriate legendary cloak *We recognize skill above level of gear, but we recommend our applicants have an ilvl that is appropriate for performing well in Mythic BRF (We recommend ilvl 680+) *We prefer that applicants provide us with recent and relevant combat logs. Our biggest needs are as follows: Melee DPS: Feral Druid Combat/Sub Rogue Ranged DPS: Balance Druid Healers: Mistweaver Monk Holy Pally Holy/Disc Priest Raiding Information Schedule: Tue/Thu/Mon from 7:00pm to 10:00pm server time (PST). Attendance: We require 75% attendance (at least 2/3 nights every week) Loot System: Rotating Loot Council + EPGP (to help distribute loot evenly) About Us For the first several months of SoO, SFN was a successful, friendly 10-man team. We decided the make the switch to 25-man in the beginning of 2014 and have since been developing a sound group of skilled and thoughtful players. We are looking for a few more qualified candidates to fill in our final gaps in the roster. Our recruitment needs are listed above. At SFN, it is our goal to have a cohesive team who works well together under pressure and that each individual is able to play to the best of their abilities on any given night or any given boss. To make this possible, we offer help and advise to new members and a guiding hand where necessary to ensure that our team is the best that it can be. We ask that you come raid ready with potions, flasks and food in your inventory, although these are provided to raiders at minimal cost. Please be aware that no spot is guaranteed. We play our best players and all of our members should continuously strive to be at the top of their game every night. We all value our time together and will value your dedication to being the best you can. Correct mistakes, learn from them. Accentuate the positives and minimize the negatives! We are an adult (18+) raiding guild that focuses on balancing serious progression raiding with real life. We aim to kill bosses and stay on the edge of progression while, at the same time, fostering an environment that's relaxed and focused. We believe that if we are going to spend a large chunk of our free time playing the game, we should do it with people we like and people who have the skill to accomplish great things. Zero drama. Zero elitism. Just a great atmosphere full of excellent raiders who all have a sense of humor and know how to have a good time. Requirements: *All raiding members of SFN must use Mumble and have a working microphone. *We recommend that every raider has kept up with the latest changes to their class and main spec and is utilizing the appropriate tools to min/max their toon to the best of their ability. *Raiders must have researched all current and upcoming fights and have a working understanding of the mechanics and flow of phases in each *Having a viable offspec is encouraged, but not required, and definitely not at the expense of upgrades for your main spec. *We provide a daily performance recap for all raiders using a combination of Warcraft log scores (for DPS) and a selection of mechanics that we feel are important on a boss by boss basis. (Hooray for nerdy spreadsheets! You know you want to see them. >.>) To Apply Visit our website at sfnguild.net and follow the instructions. We encourage you to message any officer in-game if you are interested in more information about SFN (Maktruk, Wungles, Brutongaster, Kaleycuoco, Quigbot or Geryion). We hope to hear from you soon! For quick turnaround, you can add brutongaster#1103 on battletag.Brutongaster7 May 4, 2015
May 4, 2015 LF rdps 7/7H 9/10H, 8:30pm Fri/Sun When: Friday and Sunday from 8:30 pm to 11:30pm (Pacific time). What We Offer: Raid leaders with Hellscream's Downfall and Fearless and, etc, etc, etc, as well as top ten world rankings on fights from various tiers. Raiders and guildies with heroic /mythic progression experience, good attitudes, diverse in-game interests, and a ton of mutual respect and vested interest in the common good and everyone's satisfaction. Leadership from a US top 100 guild. We like each other and have fun raiding together, and care about that more than gear or epeen. (Okay, we *like* gear and we occasionally epeen... but you get the point.) What We Have Done: This tier, we're 7/7H and 9/10H. We'd like to be doing mythic but we're not in a terrible hurry, and are recruiting quality over quantity. Logs here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/15636 We Need: Ele shaman, warlock, spriest, mage. We expect you to be able to be reasonably self-sufficient, capable, and motivated. We're not here to parent anyone or make you jump through hoops in some pseudo-military/frathouse/corporate hierarchy with rules and regulations. We want you to meet our standard because it's your standard, too. That said, everyone here is willing to jump in and help their peeps when there is genuine need and a capacity to appreciate what's given. Extras: Most of us come from somewhere on a sliding scale of "hardcore", have parsed, have achieves to claim, etc, and we're content to hold out for good guild culture over "success". It's not worth much if you hate everyone you just downed content with. We're a group that runs old content together, plays d3, texts each other with random chat and life drama and pictures of our babies and dogs and rabbits and half-eaten toast that looks like Elvis, in some cases goes out for pecan pie at 4 am at the local diner or monkey bread at the local airport when passing through town, and generally just likes the hell out of one another. What we DON'T want is people coming in who wreck our vibe. We're looking for people who are skilled enough to do mythic, but maybe stepped back from a raiding group that required more time investment gunning for server firsts and rankings or even skipped out on WoW for a while because they had to walk their dog (uphill, both ways, in a snowstorm) or were in a coma, etc, but understand how to raid and can get up to speed. They just know how to do it with a chill attitude and appreciate a two night schedule with good people. Let's hit mumble if you think you might work out or want to know if we might. kittenzerg#1459 trophi#1776Zaraniste24 May 4, 2015
May 4, 2015 [H] 9/10H ISO: Raiders Hey there! Please take a moment to check out my guild spam below. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. ** This is NOT for bench seats. This recruitment is for CORE players** **Who we are** Death by RNG is a Horde side guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to recruit exceptional and friendly players to join us for our CORE mythic raiding and more. **Progression** 7/7N Highmaul 7/7H Highmaul 10/10N Blackrock Foundry 9/10H Blackrock Foundry **What we have** Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun. **Raid times/days** Raid nights are Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:00 pm-10:00 pm server (PST) **What we need** People who are passionate about being the best they can be at their class. Who want to help the guild progress as a team in a friendly, but focused, environment. **Currently Recruiting** Warlock Mage Resto Druid **Requirements** * 675 min ilvl * Know your class * Have Vent * Show up on time * Be able to take constructive criticism * Have a positive attitude **How to contact me** Bnet: Lynxabane#1231 Or you can shoot me a pm in gameZayva0 May 4, 2015
May 3, 2015 <Exodus A-52 H> 6/10M LF RDPS Exodus is currently looking for more competitive raiders to join our team! Our team is built around more than just raw dps. Teamwork and mechanics are at the forefront of our ideal raiders we're looking for. If you'd like to see if you're a good fit, please stop by Exodus-guild.org and drop off an app or add us to btag and we can talk. Raid times- Tues Wed Thurs 9-12 EST Loot System-Loot Council Silentdeath#1988 - Raid leader Bloodybooger#1567- OfficerGrëèd1 May 3, 2015
May 3, 2015 Red Parade@HYJAL-US **Red Parade**LF Weekend A.M. Raiders SAT/SUN 9am-12pm server 10/10H-1/10 BRF Lead. Alts welcome pst for more info Add EPOS#1436!Frøre0 May 3, 2015
May 2, 2015 [H] David n the Danger Boys is recruiting! David n the Danger boys is currently recruiting for our raid team. We are looking for healers and a few dps to fill our team. Current progression is 7/7H HM & 8/10H BRF. We raid Tuesday 7pm-10pm, Friday 7pm-10pm and Saturday 4pm-7pm; however the times can change. A little about us... We're a relatively new guild starting late MoP raiding heroic SoO before pre-patch and have kept the same core group since. We are a fun relaxed group but we still progress each week. If this interests you message Yavenia or Obasill in game or add Bailey#1772 or Obasill#1482 on bnet.Yavenia3 May 2, 2015
May 2, 2015 10/10 Heroic Guild Looking to fill ranks [H] 7/7 H - 1/7 M - 10/10 H - 0/10 M Looking to increase our numbers for a solid Mythic core Experienced Leadership looking to build up our core. Calm and collected leadership, fair and decisive. We are looking for more people to join our ranks to push Prætorian into the top tier of Horde guilds on Hyjal. Looking for quality players who enjoy a solid raiding environment. We understand this is a game, but it's a game we're all paying to play in one way or another. This is a progression guild. We are not "hardcore" about it. We are not "Sponsored" raiders. But when you come to raid and we have 2 hours, you come to work. (Do not apply if you have a weak constitution. Raid Leader will yell at you for standing in fire.) Raid Times: Tuesday: 8pm - 10pm PST Wednesday: 8pm - 10pm PST Thursday: 8pm - 10pm PST We raid 2 hours a day 3 days a week. Due to the small amount of raid times, we expect people who show up to show up for work. We are efficient and we're looking for others who share the same mentality. iLevel requirement: 675+ We're looking for players who arn't push overs. There are good times and there are bad times. We're looking for those with the fortitude to press on during the bad times and those to celebrate during the good. For this reason, iLevel requirements are a bit relaxed for a Heroic raiding guild. We will gear you. Gear is easy. Loyalty and skill is much harder. Currently recruiting: Shadow Priest (Healing offspec) Feral Druid Boomkin Rogue WW Monk Other classes may be considered. For all inquiries, don't hesitate to log into Hyjal and get in contact with anyone in the guild. Ask for Phluid or another officer and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.Phluid5 May 2, 2015
May 1, 2015 gnome needs help. have gold. 25 heroic spine and deathwing need to die. i can't solo this. i've watched the vids. i've read the strats. made some powerpoint presentations. quizzed myself with flash cards. visualized success. i still suck and can't beat spine. it's poop being this bad at wow. so, take my gold. name your price. please help a gnome out.Migglesworth3 May 1, 2015
May 1, 2015 Mage seeking raiding guild Hello Hyjal guilds. As the title suggests I am a mage looking for a raiding guild. My ilvl is a bit low at the moment, but I am working on that. A bit about me, I used to raid relatively seriously during wrath and the first part of cataclysm, but left the game after Firelands, tried to play during mop but couldn't get into it. Now I am hoping to get back into raiding regularly, not just the boring experiences of lfr. My preferred raid times are anywhere tues-friday, from about 4-9 server time. I could occasionally be available weekends as well but likely not as a regular occurrence. Thank you for your consideration :)Relaelira1 May 1, 2015
May 1, 2015 <Chaøs>H(Hyjal) 10/10H BRF • Horde guild <Chaøs> 10/10 H BRF is looking for reliable, dedicated Healers & DPS to fill out our core team to progress into Mythics. We are a fun group that doesn't belittle people; instead if we see a problem we address it personally and try to work with you to solve it. • Raid times are Tue/Wed/Thur(cleanup day) 6pm-9pm PST. If you are no stranger to healing and want to progress through Blackhand and into Mythics give us a shout. Don't be afraid to ask any of our officers questions if need be. Come join the fun! Contacts: -Checkrs -Merik(RL) -Nøgitsune(Alt+0248) -Drilnøck(Alt+0248) -Lelantðs(Alt+0240) -Jezbrek -Ashugar -Ausna -Erdor -TètCheckrs0 May 1, 2015
May 1, 2015 10/10H 690 Resto Shaman LF Raiding Guild Due to my work schedule I am no longer able to raid with my current guild. I am looking for a super late night guild starting at 12AM PST or later, a weekend guild (any hours), or a daytime guild that gets done before 2PM PST. If you would like to chat or have a spot open you can add me BananaPanda#1655Sunscreen3 May 1, 2015
May 1, 2015 [H] 2 day 6hr/week, 9/10H LF 1 Healer Who we are <Attitude Problem>, a 6 hr/week guild that's 9/10H working on Blackhand. Raid times: Friday 8:30pm-11:30pm PST Sunday 8:30pm-11:30pm PST Our officers have built several guilds from scratch, including a top 100 US 10's guild in T14. Our current group is more relaxed, but has skill, and we enjoy the hell out of raiding together. What we need We need a strong healer. Current heals are Disc, Resto drd, Resto sham. Anything different from those three specs would be ideal (though we'd consider any healer that fits!). Our current group has great clutch healing, with good decision-making for tank externals and following a game plan of throughput cooldowns. However, we could use a healer with a competitive mindset, who enjoys politely competing on the healing charts. We don't really talk about healing numbers after a kill, unless someone ranked, but we could really use an aggressive healer to silently chew up the heals. We also want someone who fits our culture. This is equally as important as matching the traits listed above. I'll say up front that we don't want dude-bro, frat-boy immaturity. Some guilds are built around that, and that's fine for them, but that's just not our style. Someone who fits our style would be intelligent, enjoy playing the game, treat the other members of the team respectfully, and also have the Mythic-mindset we all possess. So, if this is sounding like your kind of guild, feel free to peruse our logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/12868 and get in touch for a quick interview: Trophi (resto shaman, raid leader): trophi#1776 Zaraniste (hunter, GM): kittenzerg#1426Trophi1 May 1, 2015
May 1, 2015 691 Warlock looking for raiding guild Currently I don't know the status of my guild on Hyjal as the past two weeks of raiding haven't happened due to attendance. So I am in the market for a raid guild it looks like. Currently we are 8/10H but haven't progressed much the past few weeks. I know I am missing a normal Blackhand kill because we pretty much went straight to heroics. I am looking to start at 9 central due to getting kids to bed before raid times and would like to end by midnight central time. I can do pretty much any night Sunday - Thursday in the 9-12ish central time. ThanksGrilelan3 May 1, 2015
Apr 30, 2015 Minions of Murder recruiting (Minions of Murder) is 8/10 norm BRF and looking for 1 tank and a few dps to join our core raid group and move into Heroic BRF pst if intrested. Raid times are 730pm-930pm server on TUE and THUR. Tired of failed pugs then y wait join our raid team today!Gaspasser0 Apr 30, 2015
Apr 29, 2015 Potential Transfer LF Raiding Guild Hello Hyjal, I am an alliance raider looking for a change of raiding environment. My guild broke apart some months ago back on the realm Illidan so I've been looking to find another good fit for raiding. I am a 691 Resto Druid with a 688 Balance OS (though not adept at it). I have 10/10H BRF exp and have some mythic experience through pugging (8/10 M though have Killed Thogar and Maidens once). I also have a 687 Resto Shaman should the need for a shaman be necessary. I am comfortable being any role but would prefer Healing. Ideal raiding times for me would be Tues/Wed/Th 7:45pm PST- till anytime. If there any questions or comments feel free to drop a comment here or leave your btag and I will be sure to get back to you. Thanks again! P.S. Faction changing is not a problemRaithh4 Apr 29, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 (A) <The Eternal> Recruiting! If you are looking for a new home for casual raiding on Hyjal Alliance side then The Eternal might be the place for you! We are a tight nit group of players who have mostly been together since lvl 60. After years of hardcore raiding we all have families and such that have made us pull the reigns back to only 3 nights a week. We are currently rebuilding and looking to fill some much needed spots on our way towards heroics. Raid nights: Tues-Wed-Sun- 7-10 pst. Recruitment is open for all exceptional players. Please apply online at eternalguild.info Any questions please add Santismo#1738Santismo0 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 27, 2015 [H] <The Bilderberg Group> is Recruiting! About Us The Bilderberg Group is a group of people that view raiding as a hobby and are committed to progression.We're looking for skilled, reliable players that are seeking a reguarly raiding team and actively focus on improving whenever they play. Prospective raiders should be willing to communicate with officers whenever they need to miss a raid night and should be able to effectively raid mythic content without needing to be guided through each fight. We try to maintain a fun atmosphere while raiding while still being a serious progression guild. We don't react to wipes by yelling at our raiders, but we do have the expectation that our players will be performing up to par, and players that aren't capable of mythic progression don't make it past our trial process. Furthermore, if we notice a raider having difficulties with a fight, we address it in private and we expect to see an improvement. So far we've had a hard time breaking into mythics in WoD. This has mostly been a roster issue (recruitment has been tough lately). We still have every intention of being a mythic raid team, and we view being stuck in heroics as a temporary setback. Our Raid: Raid Times: We raid Friday and Saturday from 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM Pacific time (Hyjal server time). Progression: 1/7M Highmaul, 10/10H Blackrock Foundry Openings: 2 healers. We'd prefer a shaman and a monk, but we're open to any classes. 6 DPS. We're currently at the point where we would consider any class. We're hoping to pick up something like 4 ranged and 2 melee, but overall we're pretty flexible. Note: DPS that are comfortable offspeccing as heals/tank are a huge plus. Mention that in your app if you are! Gear Requirement: We're primarily looking for players with the right skillset, attitude, and commitment level. Gear is a secondary concern to us. Currently, we would consider anyone who is 640+ as long as they meet our other needs. In other words, don't think that you can't apply because you aren't geared enough. We're still interested! Loot: We use the EPGP system for distributing loot. Details on how that system works can be found here: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/epgp_lootmaster All of our raiders need to have that addon running during raid time, as well as this addon: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/epgp-dkp-reloaded More Info: You can find our logs on Warcraft Logs: http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/9155/ Contacting Us: To contact us about joining our raid group, sign up on our guild site and fill out an application. It can be found here: http://bilderberg.guildportal.com/ContentControls/Support/NewUser.aspx?GuildID=506638 For questions or other inquiries, send a message or mail to anyone on our management team (Ordarus, Töshcka, Alohura, or Squangles), or email us at BilderbergHyjal@gmail.com. Changelog: Expect weekly updates to this post. I'll be making edits and leaving a comment each week detailing any changes for that week. Last updated: April 26thOrdarus6 Apr 27, 2015
Apr 26, 2015 [H]<Power Drinkers> Recruiting! Hiya! <Power Drinkers> recruiting for some casual Sunday raiding! Our core group has been playing together for the better half of a decade and we're looking for a few more to join our own raid team. New to the game or gearing up an alt? All are welcome and we don't mind helping out. We're all pretty friendly and mature and thats about all we ask of you. We plan on starting off on Normal Highmaul to gauge where we are at gear/skill wise as a whole and go from there. Planned raid times; Sunday at 5pm - 730pm server time Saturday is planned once we can form a good group. Preferred item level is 640, but we're pretty flexible. Current needs; Tanks 1 Healers 1 DPS 2 For more information or any questions please contact me(Yossah#1782) Thank you & have a good day!Yossah5 Apr 26, 2015
Apr 26, 2015 680 Frost Mage LF Casual Raid Group Hello, as the title says im 680 item level LF a Casual raid team. Idealy would love for it to be a weekend group but i can do some nights through the week pending on the raid teams. If you have any questions for me or any intrest leave a message here or in game battletag kunno#1357Kunnø1 Apr 26, 2015
Apr 26, 2015 660 healer (priest) looking for raiding guild Hi there! I was a fairly serious raider back in 1.0/2.0 and then took a long break. I'm enjoying WoD but have sort of capped out on what I can do without a guild, so I thought I'd see what's out there. I'm an adult with a job and family so I'm not going to be able to make a huge time commitment, but I should be able to do 1-2 three hour raids/week. I'd be happy being a fill-in or waitlist, I just want to get a chance to learn some real fights and challenge myself a little. I've done most of normal and heroic HM with pugs, and while it's a hell of a lot more interesting than LFR, it still doesn't have the "you'd better have your !@#$ together" feel of old-school raiding. Knocking out mythic content sounds pretty fun though :) Think you might have a spot for me? Ping me in-game as Geeberade or Geeber#1360. Thanks! Kevin P.S. I'm not particularly good at PvP but I do enjoy it (full honor gear plus 4 pieces of conquest), so if you do occasional rated BGs or casual arena teams that's a plus too!Geeberade0 Apr 26, 2015
Apr 26, 2015 S/S Darkmoon Rabbit For Sale! Like the title says--S/S Darkmoon Rabbit for sale, Level 1 pet, ideally I'd like somewhere in the 50k range for him. I have an Ultimate stone left, so if you're interested in having him levelled, I'm willing to negotiate for that as well. Whisper me or send me a mail in-game if you're interested.Kebralle0 Apr 26, 2015
Apr 26, 2015 666 DPS/ 668Tank LF Afternoon Raid Group ( First time doing anything like this so if I leave out information please ask! ) I have a strange work schedule, night shift, so the times I can raid are strange. I'm looking for a group that raids from 2-3pm server to 7-8pm server. At ilv 665 in DPS and 667 in Prot. Can play Arms, Fury, and Protection. Willing to raid as a tank after seeing the fights 1-2x as DPS. I just got back into the whole process, so I'm not an expert on any of the fights. The last time I raided seriously was in Cata when I tanked for my guild's tier 11, 12, and 13 progress. Did normal clears and progression on heroic modes. I have been making an effort to do what content I can with my current guild and the guild my other characters are in, but I would like to have a team that is a better fit as far as times go.Fluffal3 Apr 26, 2015
Apr 25, 2015 10/10H Morning Weekend Guild LFM For Mythics Tauren Milk Company is a Horde Morning Weekend raiding guild on area 52. Progression: 10/10N BRF 10/10H BRF Raid times: Sat/Sun 9am-1pm (EST) We are currently looking for the following classes Ranged: Balance, Mage, Lock, Shadow Priest Melee: Rogue, Ret Heals If interested add one of us in game or on real ID: Meowpop (xephyre#6584) or Unlockmyhrt (Sowell#1285)Unlockmyhrt4 Apr 25, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 685 Brewmaster LF Mythic Guild Hello, I recently transfered to Hyjal, and I'm currently looking for a late night raiding guild. I'm currently 10/10 H BRF and 7/7H HM. Here is some logs of my recent raid into BRFhttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/1GgT86aVWnHJRjh4#fight=3Zaliaestia0 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 (H) <Egalitarian Misanthrope> is recruiting We are in need of range dps and healers to fill our raid ranks! We raid Thurs 5-8pm server and Sunday 3-7pm server. we are 7/7 n hm 5/7 h hm 9/10 n brf but lack of ranged in heals have slowed us down. we have a guild vent we are willing to do alt raids as well when we get the people we help each other out we try to help are guildies get mounts achivments few of are players pvp as well To get in contact with us leave a post here or whisper Kilhara- GM, Raiuton, Neochaos,Creyra or shoanhShoanh12 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 24, 2015 Yo ìgnite https://youtu.be/vKmkigbwPrU Rematch any time. Next time I suggest dueling my 660 so that you can use that as an excuse too.Delmacho1 Apr 24, 2015
Apr 23, 2015 GDKP Friday May 1st, 2015 H BRF I am hosting a GDKP on Friday May 1st. If you have never heard of GDKP it is a gold bid system for gear. You bid on the items you want and at the end of the raid the pot of all the monies collected is split between the raid group members. This is a good way to get an alt geared or carry others to victory and make some gold in the process. PST Russ or send in game mail with character name ilvl exp and spec for calendar invites, or with any questions. Thanks, RussRuss0 Apr 23, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 8/10 Heroic Sun/Mon Guild Recruiting <Army of Hyjal> -----Our Schedule----- Sunday/Monday 7-10 Server -----What We Need----- Arms/Fury warriors Windwalker Monks Marks.BM Hunters Mages -----Requirements----- At least 9/10 Norm and 7/10 Heroic xp 670 Ilvl Mumble My btag is Rorigin#1522 feel free to contact meRorigin0 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 9/10H ISO:Mage & Warlock for Core Raid Group ** This is NOT for bench seats. This recruitment is for CORE players** **Who we are** Death by RNG is a Horde side guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to recruit exceptional and friendly players to join us for raiding and more. **Progression** 7/7N Highmaul 7/7H Highmaul 10/10N Blackrock Foundry 9/10H Blackrock Foundry **What we have** Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun. **Raid times/days** Raid nights are: Tuesdays 7:00 pm-10:00 pm server (PST) Wednesdays 7:00 pm-10:00 pm server (PST) Thursdays 7:00 pm-10:00 pm server (PST) **What we need** People who are passionate about being the best they can be at their class. Who want to help the guild progress as a team in a friendly, but focused, environment. **In search of** ~RDPS Mage (Any) Warlock (Any) **Requirements** * Know your class * Have Vent * Show up on time * Be able to take constructive criticism * Have a positive attitude **How to contact me** Bnet: Lynxabane#1231 Or you can shoot me a pm in gameZayva0 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 22, 2015 <CoK> Fri/Sun 7-1030 LF RDPS Mythic Hello! So, I really hate the 10 page guild post explaining every little detail. I'll go into a little bit cause I'm a long-winded guy who could probably talk your ear off for 10 minutes about things, but I'll try to keep it simple. I'll even add a TL;DR right here: Guild Name: Conquerors of Kalimdor Times: Friday & Sunday 7p-1030p, Pacific Time ( GMT-8 ) Progression: 10/10H Contact: Easiest to add Eb and your classes lead to get ahold of someone. "Eb" - Ebrithil#1100 (Raid Leader & Head of Recruitment) "Mook" - Mook#1600 (Healer Lead) "Budo" - Cammalese#1758 (Guild Master & Physical DPS Lead) "Dread" - Ryujikaze#1207 (Caster DPS Lead) Website: http://hyjalscok.shivtr.com/ And before I go into talking about the guild itself, what are we recruiting? We need a couple ranged DPS, and there's potentially a healer slot open: Tanks: Closed Healers: 0-1 - MW Monk or Holy Priest or Resto Shaman might be up for talks. Melee DPS: 0-1 - Might consider a good Windwalker or Kitty. Ranged DPS: 1-2 - Boomkin and Shadow Priest or Hunter maybe? Mage? Lock? No ranged DPS classes are closed atm, we have a fairly even split. Keep in mind this is what we need to get rolling in mythic. Eventually, we would like to recruit an additional healer and 2-3 more DPS. So feel free to give us a message even if you're not on the list. Alright, so now a little about the guild, if you're interested! And I hope you are, considering if you're thinking of joining we want to like you and vica versa.. Our raid team has come from a break off of another guild on Hyjal and since then, we've very easily knocked out bosses we were stuck on with progression and are still gaining momentum. Many of our raiders have raided for years, many being apart of the 6 day a week 4 hours a night raiding guilds. So we bring that hardcore US top200 raiding experience to CoK, on a lighter schedule. We all have lives, girlfriends, husbands, kids, etc and we're looking for raiders in the same boat. People who have a desire to parse in the top 10% of their class and clear Mythic content, but don't have or don't want to spend the time raiding 5 nights a week. We take our limited raid time seriously, but on the flip side of the same token, we still have wipes because we're all making fun of the Warrior who manages to Heroic Leap into a tiger pit on Kargath, or busy laughing at the idiot Rogue (ahem, not me, of course) who shadowsteps into a pin down on Beastlord. There's a fair amount of the raid team who engages in other things outside raid time as well, we have a group who's done carries of 8/8 Gold CMs, people that PvP, and whatever else people wanna spend their time doing. So! I said I'd try to keep it simple, hopefully I have done that. If you're interested in giving us a run just add one of the people listed above and let's talk!Ebrithil6 Apr 22, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 {Sic Finit Noctem} 6/10M LF Tank Hello Hyjal! My name is Brutongaster and I recruit for Sic Finit Noctem. We are currently looking to fill a few positions for our mythic 20-man raiding team on the Hyjal server. We are currently looking for a main tank and a few reliable DPS for continued mythic progression. We currently have an opening for a skilled, raid aware tank that we are looking to trial as soon as possible. We raid on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Mondays from 7 pm PST (9 pm CST/10 pm EST) to 10 pm PST (12 am CST/1 am EST) and our current progression is 6/7M Highmaul, 10/10H and 6/10 Mythic BRF. Here is a link to our official guild code http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15700612520 If you have any questions you can contact me by my battletag (brutongaster#1103) or our MT (Maktruk#1571) or any of the officers online (Brutongaster, Geryion, Maktruk, Kaleycuoco, Quigbot or Wungles). Good luck in your guild search and we hope to hear from you!Brutongaster0 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 (H)Looking for an evening guild Looking to transfer from Greymane to Hyjal and trying to find myself a home. My server is beyond deceased with less than 900 horde. Trying to track down a guild raiding around the hours of 8pm-11pm server. I formulated a list of guilds I saw raiding from /who around that time and saw several in Blackrock that I am going to attempt to whisper individually but, as I only did my /who research one time, I presume there could be several guilds I missed. If all works out well I have several other people from the server of the deceased who may want to head over as well. Any help is appreciated.Rampant3 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 21, 2015 10/10H guild recruiting for future mythics Ci Reborn is 10/10H We are in need of 675/plus ranged dps, Mage, boomkin, lock and Spriest preffered (Sorry no melee). We raid Tues, Weds and thurs at the moment. Vent, consumables and repairs included. Btag me @ Lecesse#1287 or find me on hyjal ( faso or mildwreak)Faso0 Apr 21, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 669 Hunter LF Raiding Guild Hello all, I am looking for a raiding guild to call my home. I've got 4 expansion's worth of high end raiding experience (DPS and Tanking), and I am looking to add a 5th expansion to that resume. I've taken the beginning of this expansion very slowly, and I hope that my raiding pedigree will give a good idea of where I've been and what I'm capable of. Through MoP, I played my druid http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Samwiches/advanced and at the beginning of this expansion, I played my Paladin: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Joshnhands/simple Logs are available upon request. My BNET name is Josh#1307; feel free to add me on there. Availability: I live in Chicago, and I am looking for an evening/late night raiding guild. Monday: after 10:00 pm central Tuesday: Open Wednesday: Open Thursday: Open Friday: Open Saturday: Open Sunday: Open Raiding Pedigree: BC Morutori Te Salutamus - Shandris: Kara - 12/12 SSC - 6/6 CoT - 5/5 BT - 9/9 Eye - 4/4 SWP - 5/6 prenerf, 6/6 shortly thereafter. Guild splintered off and I was recruited by Hemophilia (former top 200 world guild). WotLK Hemophilia - Shandris: Naxx - 15/15 Uld - to One Light Guild fell apart and raiders went to Suramar; I decided to part ways with them and not go to Suramar. Warfare - Frostwolf: Ulduar - got 0 Lights ToGC - Tribute to Insanity - no ponies by one dumb Shaman. I'm not still bitter. And I don't still harbor hate towards Shaman >_> Had a falling out with management around here and I skipped town. Advent Fury - Hyjal: ICC - 11/12 Heroic Cata Advent Fury - Hyjal: Raided here for ICC through 5/6H Firelands; burned out from the raid schedule and playing two characters I HATED. Artifice - Boulderfist/Blackrock: Raided DS up to heroic Spine: 500+ wipes on Blackhorn had taken its toll on us and 200+ wipes into spine, we called it. MoP I raided with Riot - Sargeras for most of MoP. I had a medical emergency that prevented me from raiding with them for a while, and in finishing up three bachelor's degrees and getting my graduate school bids all sorted out, I've had to take a break, hence why I was only 10/14 heroic. WoD Highmaul - 7/7HJoshncheese1 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 Heals looking for a PvP guild So I recently became 100 on my Pally, while leveling it I thought that id want to go PVE, but lately I've been enjoying PvP on My priest (which is alliance, Byzzantium, which is my Main). I have played WoW since BC. I'm Looking for a guild who is nice and easy to play with, the guild can be any size. I will need to gear this character for a little bit obviously so it would be fun to do that with some guildies, but I can also gear pretty fast on my own. I also have a MW monk I'm planning on leveling too (currently its 94). I know how to heal, I pretty much only play healing classes. Although I'd love to play more often, I can only play on the weekends, and generally play later at night. So, if there are any PvP guilds on hyjal, it would be great to be a part of your guild!Sunnkist0 Apr 20, 2015
Apr 20, 2015 You Stay Classy, Hyjal! Admit it. You read that and said it in a Ron Burgundy voice. If not, you just did. Velkyn Sol is looking for an Orc Mage, Pandaren Mage and Pandaren Mage for the 'Stay Classy' achievement! If you are one, or know one, and are interested in making some gold... throw a whisper to Lorosfyr and let's see what we can do to put this achievement to rest! Hope to hear from you all soon!Lorosfyr0 Apr 20, 2015