Hyjal

Mar 1 [H] <One Punch Guild> 3/10M 7/7M Late Night <One Punch Guild> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild based in US-Hyjal. We have a fun, laid-back guild environment and we are fairly active in our own Discord community. Our end goal is to clear the latest raid content efficiently as possible while maintaining a 23-man roster. Guild members are expected to show up prepared and on-time for raids. We also do not have an active bench (a bench is no fun!) but we do swap players based on our needs for progression. Toxicity is NOT tolerated in our raid environment since we strive to keep things friendly and fun. If you feel like you would be a good fit for our guild, please consider applying! Server & Faction: - US-Hyjal & Horde Progression: - 3/10M Nighthold - 7/7M Emerald Nightmare - 2/3M Trial of Valor Current openings: - Holy Paladin - Shadow Priest - Warlock - Mage - Hunter If you do not see your class/spec listed, we still consider recruiting all exceptional DPS! Raid Times: - Wednesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM PST - Friday: 10:30PM - 1:30AM PST Loot Distribution: - Loot Council Logs: - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/195683/ Voice Communication: - Discord Contact Us: If you're interested in trialling or have any questions, please leave a post below or contact one of our officers: Jintae#1648Jintae3 Mar 1
Feb 28 885 ele looking for fun guild. Title pretty much sums it up, recently swapped to horde and looking for a guild that runs mid to upper level stuff regularly. Can provide logs recent and old, I parse decently and take time to research fights. Best times for me raiding wise are weekdays around 6 or 7 server for a start time. Hit me up in game if you think I might be a fit for your team. Jkgisguy#1295 is my btag.Inkahoots5 Feb 28
Feb 27 [H]One Punch Guild-Nights/Wknd ( Team 2) Greetings! One Punch Guild is looking to expand and form a second Raid Team. We strive to maintain a fun, laid-back guild environment while staying active in our own Discord community. Toxicity will not be tolerated, positive attitude/helpful mindset is a plus,If you feel like you would be a good fit for our guild, please consider applying!  Currently we are: - 10/10 H Nighthold - 3/10 M Nighthold - 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare - 2/3 M Trial Of Valor Our Goal: Is to form a second raid team that will start in Heroic Nighthold and casually progress towards Mythic. Raid Times: Saturday and Sunday 10pm - 1am pst. Current Openings: Ground Floor Opportunity, we currently are looking to fill all roles. Spots WILL fill fast, so feel free to send us a PM if you are interested in joining. Loot distribution: Loot Council Voice Communication: Discord Contact Us If you're interested in trialling or have any questions, please leave a post below or contact an officer: Vetec#1230 Thanks for looking!Veteç0 Feb 27
Feb 27 [H] Bedlam, 1/10 (M), 3/3 (H), 7/7 (M) Guild Name: Bedlam GM: Morrie#1378 Backup contacts if GM offline: Skuzal#1951, Rothulian#1762 Realm: US-Hyjal (PvE) Faction: Horde Current Progression | 7/7M | 1/10M Schedule: Wed, Thurs, Fri, 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST. Recruiting: 3 -5 : Ranged DPS 1-2 : Healers - Prefer at least 1 shaman. If you're a solid melee dps, we would still absolutely consider you. So if interested feel free to contact us. History: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Bedlam Core members have been around since WotLK. We've always attempted to complete "Cutting Edge" (mythic version) as attendance allows. That will continue and will not change, we simply need some bodies.Morrie2 Feb 27
Feb 25 [H] <The Infamous> Looking for DPS Do you like to destroy things? Maybe hit them with an axe, light them on fire, or ... drop moons on them? If so, let's chat! <The Infamous> is looking for more people to round out our roster for heroic Nighthold (currently 3/10) and our upcoming adventures in mythic raiding. We down bosses from 6-9 PM PST (9PM-12AM EST) on Fridays and Saturdays. How we can help you: We're a pretty fun crowd. Seriously. Discord after dark is a great way to learn things you never knew you needed to know We can get you geared up. If you're the type of person we're looking for, don't worry about your current numbers. Those are easy to get in order. We're quite active, and have people on almost every day running mythics, battlegrounds, and other games (want your mount from Heros of the Storm?)What we expect from you: You need to be ready and willing to learn. You should know your talents, your rotation, and your role during boss fights. That said, we're happy to help you figure it out whenever we can! You need to show up to raids prepared. We generally provide one cauldron per run, and we expect you'll bring food buffs, potions, and a flask of your own to make sure you're putting your best foot forward. Enchants and gems are also a must. Need help getting any of this? Just ask us before raid and we'll happily help. You need to respect your teammates. We come online to have fun, and that's easiest when we're all friendly with one another.What we need: I don't like this part of the post, because I don't want to discourage anyone. If you're interested based on what you've read so far, let's chat! That said, we would absolutely love to hear from: warlocks of any specialization, mages of any specialization, retribution paladins, havoc demon hunters, and balance druids. Not into DPS? Our most pressing need is currently for DPS classes. That said, we would be happy to invite more healers and tanks to the guild - it just may be a bit harder to get into raiding. Get in Touch: Let's talk. You can reply to this post, or message one of us in-game for more information! Tetania / Sourire#1845 Zêrð / MetrosEnd#1615 Sybíl / Sybil#1813Tetania1 Feb 25
Feb 24 878 Havoc DH Seeking T/W/TH Raid Night Guild Came back a few weeks ago looking to get back into raiding, 7/7 H EN 10/10 NH N EXP Seeking a Heroic/Mythic progression guildBetrayer0 Feb 24
Feb 24 869 Hunter LF guild. Hi, I am a hunter looking for preferably a weekend raiding guild or a guild that raids between 7-11 mountain time weekdays. I've only recently started playing Legion seriously and am a bit behind raiding wise. Previous raiding experience would be 7/7H Highmaul and 9/10H BRF my guild disbanded while we were working on Blackhand and I quit until Legion launch. I am a good and reliable player with excellent attendance.Windsong6 Feb 24
Feb 24 880/882 Prot/ Ret Paladin 880/882 Prot/ Ret Paladin 10/10N 3/10 H Looking for a 2 night, evening progression group [ Preferably on or after 8pm server]. Add Epos#1436 My Experience. I have done much exploration in terms of character and play style however, of all the classes, I think the Paladin is by far my favorite, and, as it happens, it was my very first. I excel at tanking, and have done so in past heroic and mythic raid settings but I also have been a healer and dps. I use several add ons including DBM, EXORSUS, DETAILS and ELVUI, among others. My raid experience began in Naxxramas and since then, I have continued to try and push end game content What I am looking for: Respectful, honest leadership without the ego. I don’t mind sitting when necessary, for the sake of progression, however, being in a guild should mean participating in group activities, not silence until raid time. Ultimately, I spend a significant time and money on this game and I would like to find a permanent residence that is both active, progression minded and involved. Too many times I have joined guild under misrepresented pretenses and been highly disappointed. What you can expect from me: Loyalty, mutual respect and participation. I will help those that help themselves and contribute equally. I have a great sense of humor and I appreciate respect. I will continue to make myself as raid ready as possible for the good of the group. In addition, I will do what is necessary for the good of the group including sitting out of raids if necessary, contributing to guild repairs, feasts, flasks etc. I am planning on returning to the Hyjal server very soon in the effort to escape EST raiding schedules Please message me if you think I may be a good fit for your team.Frøre5 Feb 24
Feb 24 847 Spriest/HPriest LFG Hey hey! I have an undergeared Priest looking for a guild to raid with after coming back from a WoW break. Currently 847 and haven't raided (outside LFR) since my guild broke up in HFC. Willing to play Shadow or Holy. Looking for a mellow/fun N/H group that's either just starting off together, or is cool and patient while I shake off the rust a bit. Not looking for anything super hard core, just other adults having fun killing bad dudes. I'm available M-F 6p-11p server and anytime on the weekends. Thanks for your time. JadeWind#11704 on BnetVivyd8 Feb 24
Feb 23 LF Guild Renegade is non-existent. Looking for a new guild active on Hyjal.Mindslayer3 Feb 23
Feb 23 <Blood Ravens> 10/10 N, 8/10 H LFM Range Blood Ravens, 7/7 Heroic and 3/3 N, is now looking to add both raiders, and members interested in Mythic+ progression. Our raid days/ times are Tuesday and Wednesday 6-9 PM PST with Thursday evenings being an optional raid day, 6PM-9PM PST. We are currently looking to fill all range roles for our team, and looking for like minded people to join us on our journey thru Legion! About Us Our GM and AGM started this guild with the mindset that, all players can become good raiders with the proper help and guidance. We both have previous raid tier experience thru all of WoW. Our GM has been raiding since Molten Core, has experience with all raid tiers, and has been apart of just about all beta, and alpha stages of this game. Our AGM has been raiding since Wrath, with a small break thru Cata, coming back to raiding in Pandaria. Both GM and AGM have raided together since BRF, and have experience with Mythic progression, both as a team and together in previous guilds. We are looking to build a team around the mind set that all players can be raiders. We believe that anyone can raid, despite their numbers on the charts. We do not feel a low dps should be penalized, if they know the mechanics or the fights, don't stand in "buff fire", or anything else can be a detriment to a good dps. We want to build our team around players that enjoy the game, want to raid, and have fun doing so. As such, we will be willing to help in anyway possible to get our raiders to achieve what they are after (better DPS, better healing thru-put, better survivalbilty as a tank), by any means we can. Run dungeons, lfrs, mythic+ to help our team be better players/raiders. Recruitment Needs Tanks: Low Heals: Medium -Priest, Monk, Shaman Melee DPS: Medium Range DPS: Medium Raid Team Goals Our main focus and goal thru this expansion, is to have fun raiding, and to encourage our raiders to enjoy themselves as well. We want to eventually have a full Mythic progression team, and be able to clear full Mythic. However we are realistic in thought that it will take awhile to build that Mythic clear team. So for now, we are looking to start with a small 10 man team, to pursue normal clears, and Heroic progression. As the guild grows, we are hoping to achieve that Mythic Progression/ Clear team. Addons, Consumables, Chat Our raid team will be asked to get, or have already installed, the following add-ons: DBM or BigWigs Konfer Suicide Kings Discord As a guild, we will provide the following: Food Flasks Potions Vantous Runes These will be provided with the understanding that as a raider, you are willing to help support the guild crafters with materials needed to make the above items. As long as these materials are available, the guild will provide for our raid team. We believe that all raiders should have the ability to have what is needed to be the best possible raider they can be, but we also know that endless hours farming can be tedious, so all raiders are asked to help restock the guild as needed. We will be using Konfer Suicide Kings for our loot system. We chose this loot system to insure that all loot is handled fairly for all our raiders. if u are interested in joining and do not know of this system, we would be happy to explain it to you. Chat will be done thru Discord, so please have the ability to use this chat system. A working headset and mic will be needed for each raid. In short, we want to build a guild to have fun, eventually progress, and enjoy this game we all play! If you have any questions, want to join, or chat about anything else to do with the guild, feel free to reply here or message us in game :) GM- Zeerek#1116 AGM- Deliahshadow#1586Sarayeda24 Feb 23
Feb 23 [H]887 ENH-LF New Home Considering a Xfer I transfered from a dead server to a full one, really like it here but when deciding where to go i mistakenly thought it would be easier to find a Raid team that worked with my schedule on a EST server. I was wrong lol. 887-Enh no current o/s. 7/7H - 2/3H - 8/10N: my inability to secure a spot on a team is a reflection of my "progression". [Armory]:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Speculation/advanced Not interested in "Hard core" i work fulltime and have a family i have all the stress i need. ideal day/times Sun-Thurs 7p-10p PST. [BT]:TUBBSMFC#1189 [email]:abra@aol.in (best form of contact during business hours) Thank you for your consideration.Speculation6 Feb 23
Feb 22 Selling Heroic & Normal Nighthold Full Clear <Mistakes into Miracles> is now selling Heroic & Normal Nighthold! Rewards Include Normal Clear Achievements Heroic Ahead of the Curve Achievement Epics, including chances at Titanforged & Legendaries! (Remember to bring your extra rolls for more chances at loot.) We do our best to pass any possible upgrade we get your way as long as it's not an upgrade from Titanforging. Available Packages & Prices 10/10 Normal Nighthold, Full Clear, Personal Loot: 350,000 Gold Normal Guldan Only, Personal Loot: 75,000 Gold 10/10 Heroic Nighthold, Full Clear, Personal Loot: 1,000,000 Gold Heroic Guldan Only, Personal Loot: 300,000 Gold Scheduling We start Normal full clear runs on Sunday at 4:30pm server and Heroic full clear runs on Tuesday at 6:30pm server. In very rare circumstances, schedules can be accommodated. Please ask if this is a concern. (May result in additional cost) Contact Info For any questions or to book your run, contact me: Hacksnlusts-Hyjal Battle Tag: Hacks#1827Hacksnlusts1 Feb 22
Feb 21 <Immunity> horde 5/10 heroic Nighthold We are after a couple solid RDPS, and any other solid players. Immunity is a semi-hardcore guild that raids twice a week with two additional optional raids. Our raid times are 8:00pm to 10:30pm Pacific/Server. We in Immunity believe in loyalty, attitude, humility, and improvement are the goal to make this guild the best we can be. We want our members to be proud to be in this guild. We use Loot Council to ensure our raid progression stays steady and ever moving. We also use discord as our voice coms. http://immunity.wowhordes.com/Beartank0 Feb 21
Feb 21 LF Fun Raid Guild(Horde) Hey everyone! I'm sorta new to WoW. I first began playing back in WOTLK, but barely explored end game content before quitting. So, with raiding and mythic dungeons, I'm a very new player. While I enjoy WoW, I've been in and out of multiple guilds, just because they fake advertisements of being a fun raid guild, when in reality no one speaks in guild chat, and it's just an unorganized mess. Well, that streak is coming to an end. I'm really in love with legion and I want to explore end game content with a guild that I enjoy, and not through raid finder. Here's what I'm looking for: - I won't be around the bush, I need some teaching. I don't know much about mythic +'s and have never been a part of a raid unless it's raid finder. I'm tired of not being able to join mythic + groups because my ilvl isn't high, and most importantly I want to understand raiding and how to accomplish it. So, with that being said I'd love a guild that can show me the ropes, and teach me a thing or two. - Fun guild, you know, the ones that ACTUALLY use guild chat. - Organization - Raid schedule, preferably weekdays at night in EST. - A good group of people; Meaning polite, supportive, able to teach, but don't get me wrong, if I screw a mythic I'd love to hear some nasty banter towards me. Now, what I can bring is consistency. If your raid schedule works around one that I'd prefer, than odds are I will be there every single week. I'm not looking for hardcore raiders specifically, but somewhere I can go thats established and willing to teach me. Best of luck to everyone in their guilds! Hopefully I find mine soon!Baddluckk5 Feb 21
Feb 21 885 Boomkin LF Raiding Guild Looking for a guild that raids after 5PM server time. I'm currently 4/7M, 2/3H. Feel free to add me on bnet Corinne#1822 or whisper me in game on Lydarria.Lydarria12 Feb 21
Feb 20 H Weekend 10/10H 1/10M lfm Fluffy Kittens is a Zul'jin weekend guild who is looking for new raiders to complete our raid team for heroic and mythic. The guild formed with veteran friends returning to the game and looking to form their own raid team to tackle progression. Our leadership (myself included) has top US 50 raid experience in past raiding tiers. We do not view ourselves as a self defined hardcore or semi hardcore raiding guild, but rather a group of friends looking to have a good time while killing bosses in a quick organized manner. We are structuring our raid group in a way, that allows us to raid on a relaxed 2 day schedule while still progressing. In order to achieve this we are seeking highly skilled players, who have good attendance. We won't waste your time, so dont waste ours by not showing up. Progression: 10/10N 10/10 H 1/10M Expectations: We expect raiders to show up to most raids, and if they know they are going to be unavailable for a raid night that they let us know ahead of time. Healers and DPS are expected to know their stat weights, rotations, and pull according numbers appropriate for their item level (we will work with you, but you have to put in majority of the effort). Flasks and food will be given by the guild IF said raider donates materials to the bank. Raid Times: 8-11 EST Sat & Sun with optional loot run on Friday *Note potential trials are often required to go to the Friday run* This is in order for us to better analyze logs from you, and see how you perform mechanics wise before being brought into progression. Loot: Going into Night Hold we are using a loot council style system. Raiders will be rotated in every week to participate. More information can be discussed about this upon meeting each other. We are actively seeking these classes and roles. Tanks: dps w/ tank OS Healers: Discipline Priest Druid DPS: Melee: Rogue Range: Open If your class or role isn't listed contact us anyway, exceptions can always be made based on performance. Contact info: Reply on our recruitment thread or add the following btags to get in contact with an officer. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 Feb 20
Feb 20 [H] <One Punch Guild> 3/10M 7/7M Late Night <One Punch Guild> is looking to recruit 2 DPS for our core roster. We have a fun, mature and friendly guild environment and we take our progression time seriously and try to make the most of it. We expect our players to show up to raid prepared and on-time. If you meet the requirements please consider applying to join us! Server & Faction: - US-Hyjal & Horde Progression: - 3/10M Nighthold - 7/7M Emerald Nightmare - 2/3M Trial of Valor Currently looking for: - DPS (no Boomkins, Mages, Hunters & DK's) Raid Times: - Wednesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM PST - Friday: 10:30PM - 1:30AM PST Logs: - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/195683/ Voice Communication: - Discord Contact Us: If you're interested in trialling or have any questions, please leave a post below or contact one of our officers: Jintae#1648 Arriett#1695Jintae63 Feb 20
Feb 20 Recruiting Alliance DPS & Heals for NH Join <Tauren Slayer>, a decade-long legacy of awesomeness and one of the oldest Hyjal Alliance guilds still standing. Enjoy raids, mythic+, pvp & profanity our adult guild chat & discord. Lion mount, Lil Tarygosa, Dark Phoenix Hatchling & Armadillo mini-pets, as well as all heirlooms unlocked! Looking for strong DPS and Heals for 5pm Sunday/ 6pm Monday normal raids. (Also progressing into Heroic content after normal clears. Cleared top heroic content last expansion.) Progress: EN Clear TOV 2/3 7/10 NH! Kill a tauren & eat steak tonite!Pipgofern0 Feb 20
Feb 19 Wanting to raid [read post for info] Hi! Freshly hit 110 with my s/o. We are a healer in his case [priest, can do both holy and disc] and I am a bear of all trades [dont do all fantastically but can do all]. We are looking for a guild to call home. We are interested in raiding, and can be fairly flexible. Just hit 110 last night, so of course we need to gear up; we are willing to do so for the right guild. Our biggest stipulation is we just want to raid together, clear content and do it with other people. My experience as a raider goes back to LK [Naxx I was a H-paladin solo healing ugly dog fight] and his is late Cata, early Pandaria. We take to directions well, do our best [admittedly am hard of hearing, but s/o queues me on what I need to do] in all raid situations. If we sound good to you, please go ahead and leave a message here, or add my battle tag Santana#1680Aricelia2 Feb 19
Feb 18 [H] Fun is for Casuals LF Casual Raiders Server: Hyjal Faction: Horde Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday 5PM - 8PM PST (Server), 8PM - 11PM (EST). Needs: Ranged DPS preferred, but all candidates welcome. Cross server applicants are okay as well. No transfer necessary. Current Progress: 3/10 Heroic Nighthold Are you tired of the PuG scene? Are you looking for a more casual raiding atmospere without having to raid with incompetent players? Do you miss the days of smaller tight knit groups? We might have a home for you. <Fun is For Casuals> is comprised of a small group of friends who have gamed together beginning with Vanilla WoW through Warlords of Draenor. We have also dabbled in such games and Aion, Rift, Tera, Neverwinter, Blade and Soul, Guild Wars II, and Wildstar during long content droughts in Warcraft. We are all over the age of 25 and at a point in our lives (family, work, etc.) where Mythic progression raiding does not interest us. However, this does not mean that we are lacking in skill. We will clear through and farm Heroic raid content each tier as well as casually farming Mythic+ dungeons during the weekend. Our only requirements are that you show up as consistently and perform at a passable level. Lets face it, Heroic content isn't exactly back breaking. With this being said, we also don't expect you to treat our raids like it is LFR. We have pride in our abilities as players and we expect you to have the same. If you would like to join or have any questions about our guild please feel free to get in contact with myself at DbD#1309.Mumblesdh14 Feb 18
Feb 18 Classy - H - Hyjal (US) is recruiting! Hello! Classy is looking to recruit new members for casual raiding. For us, that's always been doing content and getting loot in a friendly, helpful environment and relaxed pace; it's intended to be stress-free. Real life matters always come first, so we maintain a reasonable attitude about any work/school/family you may have. Our definition of casual raiding - “Two nights a week for progression. Heroic Mode is not guaranteed; purely optional. Get in, kill bosses, get stuff.” If that sounds good to you, read on! GUILD MOTTOS We are not a hardcore guild. Good luck and don't $%# it up. RAID INFO Times -- Thursday 7:00pm - 9:00pm and Sunday 6:00pm – 9:00pm. All times are server time/PST Personal looting – trading of eligible loot is expected by members if not being used for an off-spec. Standard MS/OS rolls apply. Currently, we're looking for healers and ranged DPS. Bonus if you're one with an off-spec of the other. We don't discriminate on classes, roles, or spec. Please bring what you want to play. We are currently 7/7n EN, 2/3n ToV GUILD EXPECTATIONS Respect. We're LGBT owned and operated. We do not condone sexism/racism/etc. Keep that mess out of our guild. Sociability. Raiding isn't all we do, and we'd like to build rapport with our members. None of us -- including you -- should feel like you're just here to fill a spot! Seriously, don't be an !@#$%^-, oh my god. RAID EXPECTATIONS Patience. Not everyone is at the same level of experience or has the same learning style/pace. Good attitudes. No one likes a Debbie Downer. Be on time. That means at least 15 minutes before starting. We understand if there's something you had to deal with beforehand, but we can't/won't wait all night. If you're going to be a few minutes late, let us know. Reliability is so, so appreciated. Again, we understand if something comes up, but please let us know in advance if possible. Scrambling to find a replacement is both a waste of time and a hell of a gamble. Please don't sign up for an activity if you don't plan to actually attend! Personal accountability. Mistakes happen, and being honest if you know you screwed up is much more admirable than staying silent or blaming others. Voice chat. We use Discord. Fight explanations, mechanic call-outs, and loot cues are given vocally. If you can't at least HEAR us, you're going to be clueless. (A working mic is highly preferred, but not required. Unless you're a tank. Then it is required.) WHAT WE DON'T WANT Elitist attitudes/jerks. Nope. Nuh-uh. GTFO. Immaturity. Granted, sometimes our jokes border on 12-year-old standards of quality, but we're mostly all adults and expect everybody to act like adults. We require members to be 21+. People looking to be carried. Experience isn't necessary, because we prefer learning together, but you'd better put some effort into your class/role or you're just wasting everybody's time. We are a “Casual Progression” guild. This means we need to make progress. Unfortunately, those who can't carry their own weight will be benched. While we are looking for raiders, we would gladly take any other folks looking for a nice, relaxed home. Most of us enjoy running dungeons, old raids, etc so feel free to join us! :) CONTACT Beyoncé/Hylia in-game, via in-game mail, or btag: ProphetFive[#]1343 (remove the brackets) Imala in-game, via in-game mail, or btag: Leena[#]1732 (remove the brackets)Beyoncé10 Feb 18
Feb 18 885 SP LF RAID TEAM 892 SP looking for raiding guild 7:30+ server time. Can do 7 server if your ok with me showing up just before 7:30. Looking for a guild that is social, good number of people on even on non raid days. Mythic plus etc, is progressed halfway or more thru nighthold heroic or close to it. So I talked about what I am looking for, but what I bring to the table is...... attendance, dedication, researcher, And a team player. Treat me fair and well and I shall do the same. My numbers at the moment are not omg wow, but I'm decent. All this shadow change in 7.15 put me threw a loop, getting better each week though, logs below. Thanks for looking, please feel free to get a hold of me here or on my battle tag Artturo#11163 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/prnqL4YdGx6Zh8WJ#start=10160321&end=10506927 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/q7jpMvgNmcTrFHazTencer10 Feb 18
Feb 18 Healer & Rogue lf late afternoon raids 881 ilvl holy priest with an 869 ilvl tank/holy pally alt looking for a NH-raiding guild that raids starting at 4 or 5pm server time. My friend's an 887 ilvl rogue. We both live on the East coast so need a guild that plays at what is for us a reasonable time. Our guild had H EN & TOV on easypeasy farm, was starting to get into NH, and then it just collapsed. We're looking for a big, active, friendly guild that's kinda like Cheers, you know? We've been playing since Vanilla and I really miss that big friendly feeling.Faizål4 Feb 18
Feb 17 Sat/Sun Raid Team looking for DPS! <We Are Guildless> is looking for strong DPS for our weekend raid team. We raid Saturday and Sunday 5pm-8pm PST (8-11 EST). This team's goal is Normal/Heroic progression but we need a few good DPS to round out our roster. For more information you can contact Shinathos, Arachel, or Mizby in-game, reply here, or contact me via e-mail at dabanks07@yahoo.com.Shinathos3 Feb 17
Feb 16 Closed Closed.Beartron2 Feb 16
Feb 16 886 Bear LF Guild (10/10N NH exp) Howdy all! I'm an 886 bear looking for a full time tank spot in a new home. I have heroic experience in both EN and ToV as well as 10/10N NH experience. I'm looking a 2 day/week guild that ideally starts at 8pm PST or later (9pm would be ideal). Currently alliance but would be interested going horde. Drop me a line if you need a tank!Fireballin2 Feb 16
Feb 16 881 prot paladin LFG I'm looking to get back into tanking and can also go ret when needed. I haven't tanked this expansion, but I tanked thru MOP, and figured this would be a great time to make a switch and find a new home. Looking for a 2-3 night guild start times around 8pm cst ending around midnight, (some flexibility there). Sunday-Thursday raid days, can't make weekends. Looking for that place that understands life comes first but killing digital monsters is a close second. You can leave you information here or reach me at nez#11802. look forward to hearing from you . NezNezastus4 Feb 16
Feb 14 896 Lock looking for 8pm ST. Raiding guild Hello! I'm transferring servers and I'm looking for a NH raiding guild. Semi-hardcore/semi-casual. I want to progress, but this is a hobby, and I do have a life too. Raid time is the most important factor for me in choosing a guild. Ideally 8pm-11pm server time. I am dedicated, active, and I parse near the top of my ilvl bracket on every fight. I'm currently 10/10N and 6/10H with my current guild. Feel free to look me up on Warcraftlogs.Prizefighter4 Feb 14
Feb 13 <The Eternal> Alliance <The Eternal> Is a fun casual raiding guild seeking new members to fill out our weekly Nighthold raids! We are currently 6/10 on Normal and in the past we’ve cleared EN H 7/7 and ToV N 3/3. In need of some tanks and dps, but all are welcome! We are currently raiding 3 days a week Wed, Thur, and Sun from 7 PM to 10 PM server time! Please leave a message here or contact Eltra or Tahiti in game for any questions.Eltra0 Feb 13
Feb 12 LF Early Morning or Late Night Guild I am still trying to gear up but am looking for an early morning (8am-12pm) or late night (12am-3am) guild. I can make any days at those times. I have done 7/7H EN 3/3 N ToV on other characters. Looking for a guild to run normal Nighthold and mythic + runs. Currently playing as enhancement.Ponomas0 Feb 12
Feb 10 [H] at Tanagra is Recruiting LF Heals & Dps aT Tanagra(Hjyal Server) is a Weekend Raiding Guild and is currently recruiting for friendly/Raid focus people for The Nighthold Raid. As well Continuation Heroic Emerald Nightmare and Heroic Trial of Valor on off days. Current Progress -- 10 / 10 Norm. Nighthold -- 2 / 10 Heroic ---- 7 / 7 Heroic -Emerald Nightmare -- 2 / 3 Heroic Trial of Valor About us: at Tanagra is a Horde, heroic raiding guild located on Hyjal-US server. We are a casual guild that began at the end of MoP/ beginning of WoD. We are Fun and Friendly group of players joining forces to Progress through all current Tier content. Main Focus is Raiding as we Raid about anywhere from 8-9 hours a week within 2-3 days time. Over all great group of Core players to raid with here, alot of different/ fun minds! For raiding wise, our main focus is to push all Heroic content, and hope to aim for Mythics in future What our Guild can offer you--- A stable,fun and mature environment, We are all here to have fun, and we will provide that environment for you. Having fun doing 5man Dungeons Mythics and Mythics + Farming All things Legion content. Helping each other out with little stuff like Achievements, Old World / Old expansion Content stuff ect. Guild Raiding - End Game Content. Guild Bank with Raiding and other Misc. Goodies. RCLoot Council Add-on is must need for raids as it helps for our Loot System Loot System - Loot Council Officer Loot Council based on Performance, Attendance, Attitude, Upgrade Size. We use this system to ensure big upgrades go where they are deserved and to spread the loot around so no one person gets the majority and then has bad attendance for progression or leaves. Recruitment: -- For Legion: The NightHold 10 / 10 Nighthold normal --- 2 / 10 Heroic Current Raiding needs... Tanks - Full Healers - Open to any Class DPS - Melee Dps -- Limited spots open --------Range Dps -- Open to Any class/spec We will Consider all Strong applications. Recruiting for Legion Progress Raiding 2-3 days a week on Weekends Raid Days/Times --- Friday and Saturday @ 8pm - 11pm PST Sunday @ 7pm - 9pm PST. (Progression Night) As for voice chat -- we use TeamSpeak, which is must for raids. if anyone is interested in joining the guild, please visit our Website and fill out an Application under the Forums tab @ http://attanagra-hyjal.enjin.com. From there Our Recruitment team will look over and will be in Contact with you as soon as possible. Or any Questions about guild feel free to add me @ Swishersweet#1925Sweetswisher2 Feb 10
Feb 10 [H] Underguild - Recruitment Underguild is a mature, semi-hardcore raiding guild located on Hyjal server. Our membership is varied - students, professionals, husbands and wives, and friends. Together, we have many years of MMO experience with some of it dating back to Everquest, and have been raiding as a guild since Wrath. As a guild, our focus is progressing through content with the understanding that real life happens. What we're looking for: Mature players interested in progression raiding. We are not an uber, hardcore raiding guild. We don't raid 10+ hours a week and we don't tolerate drama. We are all adults, many with families and limited playtime, whose goal is to down raid content while it is relevant. We like to do so with people we enjoy playing with and have tons of fun while doing it. Currently: 7/7H Emerald Nightmare, 3/3H Trial of Valor, 3/10H Nighthold Schedule and Needs Raid Times: Tue/Thu 7 - 10 PM server time (PST), optional cleanup on Monday from 7 - 10 Recruiting: DPS Requirements: 18+ Curse Voice Ability and willingness to listen to feedback and improve Please leave a post here or add Cas#1113 in game. You can also visit our website at underguild.enjin.com for more info or to submit an application.Casira0 Feb 10
Feb 10 Third Relic Slot/SemiHardCore 1/10M A52 Server: Area 52 We have established ourselves as a guild that will get through any tough time. We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 1/10 Mythic Nighthold. We are looking for players who want to push through the remaining content and continue into next expansion with a strong push. We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive, friendly guild environment that is accepting of players with busy lives and families. Beyond this, our number one goal is to have fun with each other. Fun is killing bosses, making progress, and improving each week. Fun is about being the best we can be without having to sacrifice our personal lives. Even though we never prioritize the game over our personal lives, we still take the game very seriously. We are a progression guild. Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge on every raid tier and then work tirelessly to push our progression as far as possible with each content patch. Progression: Legion: The Nighthold - 10/10 N 10/10 H 1/10 M The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 M. The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H. 7/7N Trials of Valor - 3/3 Heroic. Raid Schedule Monday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Tuesday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Wednesday - 7:45-11:00PM EST (Flex Night/Offnight) Thursday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Recruitment Needs Paladin - Open Warrior - Arms/Fury Death Knight - Open Shaman - Elemental Hunter - Open Druid - Open Monk - Mistweaver Rogue - Open Priest - Discipline/Shadow Mage - Open Warlock - Open Demon Hunter - Open Tank- Closed Healer- Open Dps- Open Bold signifies high demand. We are constantly looking for exceptional players, so please do not hesitate to apply or inquire about our class needs outside of the specified classes above. Contacts Visit our website at: www.thirdrelicslot.com Add us on realid at: Valerant#1592, MrTap#11791, Breeze#12543, Prissina#1979, Cory#1955 Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.Valerant3 Feb 10
Feb 10 877 Warlock LF Mid-range Progression Guild Hello, Guild fell apart on me about a month ago, I didn't bother trying to look around during the holidays because everyone goes away anyway. Looking for a guild to finish up whatever one would call this first stretch of raiding and then move into Nighthold. Looking for something in the semi-hardcore range without insisting on taking itself too seriously. Something like 8-9 hours (2 days * 4 hours or 3 days * 3) per week. No specific benchmark I'm looking for, just an active stable guild with non-jerks. Currently 4/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV (0 Mythic). Feel free to message me in game at Hexon#1478. Peace Out.Hexonaut7 Feb 10
Feb 9 [H]<Sublime> 9/10H LF DPS <Sublime> (Horde US-Hyjal) is recruiting! We transferred to Hyjal at the start of Legion and we are growing into the community. We are in search of a few skilled DPS interested in joining our ranks. Our guild is looking for players with some prior knowledge and experience in a raid setting, although a great personality can be far more valuable. We have become an inviting and longstanding home for many players since Vanilla and welcome new guild members. We are currently: *7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare *3/3 Heroic Trials of Valor *9/10 Heroic Nighthold Our raid schedule is as follows: * (Tuesday Off-Night raid 6pm-10pm PST) * Wednesday 6pm-10pm PST * Sunday 6pm-10pm PST Currently we are looking for: High: Ranged DPS Medium: Ranged DPS Low: Melee DPS Feel free to add Keldren#11554 or Sarno215#1800 Some other useful info: * Our loot system is based around a very fair and knowledgeable Loot Council. Any other inquiries about this, please ask! * We require the use of Mumble during raids. * We do use a few other required raid addons for fights and Loot Council Thanks for reading and we hope to hear from you soon!Keldren0 Feb 9
Feb 9 [H] Drakondia 9/10 H NH Hey all, lets get straight to the point, we are 10/10 H currently looking for 1 boomkin 890 ilvl+ that can pull top dmg. We raid 2 days a week - wed/thurs 7-10 pst 7/7 M EN, 3/3 H ToV, 9/10 H NH If interested or any questions please feel free to contact me @ Averinn#11429Averínn1 Feb 9
Feb 8 893 equipped druid tank LF raiding guild plz add me would love to see if i would fit in with your guild.Kurtislegend0 Feb 8
Feb 8 [H] <Reborn> Seeking RDPS for Nighthold Reborn is a Horde raiding guild searching for talented members to fill out a solid 2-night raiding roster. We are currently in need of more ranged caster DPS, and plan to work our way into Mythic raiding as soon as we are ready. We raid every Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:30-11:30PM PST. We want you to come prepared! Current recruitment requirements are: 875 ilvl All 3 major artifact talents, or 30 artifact levels Required addons: EPGP, DBM, GTFO Headset/ability to voice chat (Discord) Although cauldrons are generally available at the beginning of raid each night, we do expect members to show up to trials and raids with their own flasks and potions. We want to make sure you are serious about raiding! Recruitment involves a 2 week trial period. Trials must be present for all 4 raid nights during this trial period, unless otherwise cleared with a guild officer. Most importantly, we want you to have fun! Most of Reborn has been raiding together since early WoD. We are a mature guild, and are looking for other adults that want to enjoy all that WoW has to offer in a safe and fun environment. We take our raiding time seriously, but as many of our member have families to care for, we understand that life is important as well. We do frequent M+ runs together, and welcome alts to be part of the guild as well. If you are interested in learning more about our group, feel free to leave a comment here, or message one of our recruitment officers: Shauncy-Hyjal Minocow-Hyjal Happy raiding!Shauncy1 Feb 8
Feb 8 889 Survival Hunter LF Weekend Raids 889 Survival Hunter looking for weekend raiding guild to do current content with. I have experienced 3/3H 7/7H, 10/10N, and 4/10H i have experienced 0 mythic progression and would like to start. Prefer to raid late nights Friday thru Sunday. Add/Message me @Battletag = AyeJayy#11697Ayejayy1 Feb 8
Feb 8 [H] <Like Gentlemen> <Like Gentlemen> was founded in September 2016 (but renewed again in January 2017) and is currently located on Hyjal-US on the Horde side. We are made up of players from different sects of WoW; from former hardcore progression raiders to people experiencing WoW and/or Legion for the first time. Our goal is to provide a place where people with a lot of differing backgrounds can be able to play and have fun together. The age range of the guild is around early 20s to early 30s, even if we may seem immature. We tend to goof off a lot and our chat can be a bit on the mature side language wise, so fair warning! While some of us mainly play only WoW, you can find others playing together in other games as well, including Overwatch, Diablo 3, Killing Floor 2, and League of Legends. If you are looking for more than just a guild to raid with, but rather a group of friends who love spending our free time together we would love to invite you to join our family. <3 What We Offer: - Guild repairs for mains and alts - Flasks, potions, & food for our raiders - Out of raid items (bags, pets, profession mats, ect) - Mythic/Mythic+ runs - Experienced players that are willing to give advice about specs/rotation - A Curse server for both text/voice communication, as well as a casual out of game hang out What We Expect From Our Raiders: - High attendance rate (Cant down bosses if no one is there!) - Promptness. Raid invites go out aprox. 15 minutes prior to the start of the raid - Knowledge of your class and spec (But allowing some wiggle room to a new spec) - Willingness to improve, adapt, and being able to take helpful criticism - Desire to have fun and work as a team - Curse voice chat - Communication! We all have real lives and understand that sometimes things happen, so if you have to miss a raid night you need to be able to communicate that to a Raid Leader/Officer. Raid Info: Sunday & Wednesday 6pm-9pm PST (9pm-12am EST) (With other guilds) Progression Exp: 7/10 N NH, 3/3 N ToV, 7/7 H EN Loot: KonferSK (Suicide Kings) To make sure raiders get the same amount of gear at the same time, and no one feels way behind. Current Recruitment Needs: (850+ ilvl pref.) Death Knight: Open (Tank/DPS) Demon Hunter: Open (DPS) Druid: Open (Heals/DPS) Hunter: Open (All) Mage: Open (All) Paladin: Open (Tank/DPS) Priest: Open (All) Rogue: Open (All) Shaman: Open (All) Warlock: Open (All) Warrior: Open (Tank/Heals/DPS) Monk: Open (Heals/DPS) We are currently working on getting a website up and running for future use as well. If you are interested in raiding with us, please contact either/both of the GMs below. Cant wait to hear from you! :) Cerinthir ( Pixie#1766 ) Peachsdivine ( TheDrFrancis#1915 )Cerinthir3 Feb 8
Feb 7 Hunter lf H/M Raiding Guild Hi there! Relatively new to Hyjal and Hunter, just looking for a friendly raiding guild. My i-level (861) is a work in progress, a bit low for current mythic content, however I'm typically not satisfied unless I'm plugging away at the top tier of progression. Things I'm looking for: 2-3 nights a week (specific days irrelivant) Starting between 5pm PST and ending before 10pm PST Commitment to progression What you get: 9 years of raiding experience, dedication Versatile player, happy to swap to any DPS/Healer class or spec Open to suggestions on how I can improve if neededSansu10 Feb 7
Feb 5 884 Holy Paladin LFG/Raid Hello. I'm currently looking for a raiding group to join, my current group has suspended our weekly 2 night raids. I am 7/7 H and 2/3 H ToV I am from the East Coast, so I'm looking for times around 7-12am EST Preferably a few days a week (2-3) Feel free to add me/ PM meTayloreds3 Feb 5
Feb 5 (H) Mediocre seeking heals for H NH Mediocre (H) is looking for healers, preferably not a shaman or priest but we will work with whatever. We were 7/7 heroic EN and 3/3 normal TOV. Looking to fill a spot or two that has opened up. We are currently 10/10 normal 1/10 heroic. Raid nights are Thursday and Saturday night 7-10 server. The raid is laid back and likes to have fun, but also likes to progress at a reasonable rate. Please contact Blacksquall#1403 if you are interested or have any questions.Altruiz1 Feb 5
Feb 4 H-The Invincibles-(Late) NH 3/10H DPS The Invincibles- Tues and Wed 9pm to 12am (Sun 9pm-12am Optional) Server Time Currently seeking DPS (ilvl 880 min) EN- 7/7 N and 7/7 H TOV- 3/3 N and 3/3 H NH-10/10 N and 3/10 H We are a casual raiding guild that has been raiding together since MOP. Geared to suit the busy adult work/school schedule. (This is a non-mythic raid, raid guild). Focused on just clearing heroic raid content. We have a friendly adult guild environment and work together to do mythic +'s, regular mythics, heroics, alt. runs, etc. If you would like to inquire more about our raiding opportunities please contact: Catherine#1451 or Raiden#1732Catherine7 Feb 4
Feb 4 [H] Casual raid guild LFM Guild Name: Ministry of Silly Walks Guild Type: Casual raiding guild Raid Times: Group 1 is Mon/Thurs 5-8pm server Group 2 is Tues 7-10pm server Who we are: We are a laid back guild with very friendly members. We like doing things together and helping each other out. We run mythics and all kinds of stuff together. We are a casual guild and we know life comes first. We do ask if you sign up for raid you have a basic understanding of the fights and come with consumables. What we are looking for: ***Group1*** 5/7H EN 2/3 N TOV - looking for caster dps and possibly a 3rd healer ***Group2*** has cleared normal several times quickly - but we still ahve to pug some and are looking for healers and ranged dps *** Also, if you are just looking for a place to call home and don't want to raid you are free to join us Who to talk to: anyone in guild can invite but if you have questions you can contact me either on this toon or my BTAG is Gwynaviere#1939 GM contact lochlenn#1248 Thanks :) p.s. We use Curse for our Voice Chat - it works nicelyAenyae15 Feb 4
Feb 3 [M] <Shine> Recruiting All Roles <Shine> is a new guild composed of former mythic raiders. We are currently recruiting all roles (tank, healers, dps) to start building our raid team. We plan to clear mythic content in a relatively short amount of time. We will raid T/W/Th from 6-9 server time(PST). If you are interested in joining you can add me or our officers on btag or shoot us a tell in game. Characters Samandrace Xaritte Sensyn Battle Tags Samandrace#1651 Guild Master Xaritte#1629 Raid Leader Sensyn#11408 OfficerVentus1 Feb 3
Feb 3 Enchanted Thorium BP If anyone wants this chest for transmog just send me an ingame mail and I'll send you the BP for free. Just have the one extra, so first come first serve. Also if you want the BP and it is already gone, just send me the mats and I'll craft one for ya and send it back, no charge. Happy transmogging :)Kleavedge0 Feb 3
Feb 3 Horde guilds raiding? 870 Blood DK (offspec Frost) and 871 Outlaw Rogue. Hi, we are a married couple thinking about transferring to a higher pop, Horde dominated server. We are both experienced raiders with completion of EN. Currently running NH LFR due to lack of players for a guild raid. We are looking for a low to no drama fun guild to raid with as well as do all the other stuff during the week. We're not much for PvP, but would try it from time to time with a friendly group. Both mature (not counting sense of humor) adult professionals. DK has been playing since Vanilla, Rogue since early WoD. Our play times are after 8pm Hyjal server time, or any time on friday/saturday. We can be reached at Vycerus#1344. We moved to Hyjal today (2/3)Vycerus2 Feb 3
Feb 3 <SFN> 10/10H 1/10M Recruiting <Sic Finit Noctem> 10/10H 1/10 M is recruiting for Mythic progression. Our primary interests are in a Resto Shaman/Druid and Mistweaver. We are also looking for a Warlock and Demon Hunter DPS. Any exceptional applicants will be considered so please consider us even if you do not see your spec listed here, and put your best foot forward. For more detailed information a link to wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Sic+Finit+Noctem . We ask that applicants be 45+ traits on main spec and 880+ equipped ilvl at a minimum. Contact LazyTurtle#1712 (recruiting) or Maktruk#1571(GM) on bnet with questions not answered here or on our WoW Progress.Virology3 Feb 3