Hyjal

Mar 17, 2015 <H>MalimPraedari 4/10HBRF LF3 DPS and 1 Heal Malim Praedari is a simi-hardcore guild, composed of various players who enjoy raiding current content but cannot make the necessary commitment for 3-5 nights of raiding for 5+ hours at a time. We raid 2 nights a week, Tuesdays & Thursdays for 3 hours each. Since we have a limited amount of raid time we push to clear all we can each day. We hold members accountable with knowing their class and learning the fights, but we still have fun in the raid. If you dont have alot of time for raiding check us out, if you play multiple alts and raid on them all check us out (as long as you can commit to our schedule we dont mind), or if you only want to join a guild with a great set of raiders, we invite you to join our core and help push content! – Free raid repairs and flask – Pie not included Website: malim.enjin.com Raid Type: Semi-Hardcore Progression Raiding Current Recruitment Needs: LF4 DPS any but hunter and boomie LF1 Heals (Any class) Progress: 7/7H Highmaul, 9/10 BRF, 4/10H BRF Pushing Heroics then gunning for Mythic Schedule: Tuesday: 5:00-8:00pm PST (7:00pm-10:00pm CST) Thursday: 5:00-8:00 PST (7:00pm-10:00pm CST) Officer Contacts: Yardburger- Yard#1685 Deepcast - Deepcast#1263 Ishleeboo- Ishbu#1848 Saicam - Saicam#1480Saicam4 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 [H] Enigma - Healer and DPS needed BRF Server: Hyjal Faction: Horde Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday: 5:00pm - 8:00pm Realm Time (Members must arrive 15 minutes prior to raid time for preparations, first pull happens at 6:00pm) Loot Distribution: Suicide Kings Open Roster Spots: (Tank positions closed, two Healer position open.) Deathknight - Closed Druid - Open (DPS/Heals) Hunter - Open Mage - Open Paladin - Open (Heals) Priest - Open (DPS) Rogue - Closed Shaman - Open (DPS/Heals) Warlock - Open Warrior - Closed Monk - Closed Activities: This is a newly formed guild and raid team, made up of old players with lots of raiding experience. We are currently 6/7N 1/7H in HM, and now 2/10N BRF. Guild is still running Heroics, LFR, World Bosses, etc, on off nights to gear alts and lower geared members. We also run old content for mounts, and achievements on a regular basis for those interested. What we are looking for? Talent: Enigma is looking for skilled players to fill out our raid team. You should be well versed in fight mechanics, strategies, and your class. Members must be able to adapt to situations on the fly, and execute assigned tasks. Dedication: We are looking for players who plan to continue to raid through Warlords of Draenor and progress as the new content opens. We understand that real life issues come up, but expect a high volume of raid attendance. If absense is unavoidable an effort to let us know should be made (via mobile chat, in game chat or mail, text message etc) in advance so that position can be filled and recorded. Attitude: This guild is a very social and active environment. We expect our members to have fun, and play together (This is a GAME!!!). Treat each other with respect. We are pushing progression, members of the raid team must be able to take criticism, give feedback, voice observations and opinions on the fly. If you can not do these things Enigma is not a good fit for you. Knowledge: You should be up to date on all relevant theory crafting materials for your class, and current progression content. The expansion is still very new and classes are being tweaked almosy weekly still we are aware of this, keeping current is the individuals responsibility. We are not here to teach you the basics to raiding or your class, our raid team spends ITS OWN TIME researching and implementing methods to maximize DPS/Tanking/Healing. If you require help in these areas you’re probably not what we’re looking for to fill the raid team. Asking a question, or asking for help in the off nights, and being told how to play are two different thing. Character: All applications will be given serious consideration and will be responded to, Gear is not a prerequisite but it does help. Application: Application or questions for our team can be posted here in the thread, or an in game message can be sent to my Battletag: Tanuki#1443, Memoti#1446 Thank you for your time.Khalmäs32 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 Looking For Raiders for Weekend Raid Team Hey Hyjal! Deja Vudoo is searching for players to join our weekend raid team. We are in need at every role. We are a relaxed low drama mature guild, with a heavy focus on Progression. We primarily focus on normal difficulty, with some heroic thrown in the mix on occasion. If you would like to join send mail in game to Niso-Hyjal, or add me on battle net: Governor#1878. Please include Class/Spec current item level and experience in your messages. Thanks.Niso0 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 682Ilvl - Guardian - LF Mythic Raiding Guild I'm an old school player who has been around since BC and raiding since the end of BC. I have been in many heroic (now mythic) raiding guilds and played many roles from DPS, to healer and for the last 2 xpacs Tank for the most part. I raided mop on a Guardian, Prot Warrior, Blood DK and I also raided our alt raid with an Ele shaman. I full cleared heroic ToT and Raden when it was relevant, along with SoO and we got all our mounts along with sold many. The guild I was part of was a top 200 US 10 man guild. This guild has since fallen apart in WoD. Several people quit for real life issues and others left to go to other guilds. I'm currently 5/7 Mythic Highmaul 3/10 Normal BRF I work hard to play hard and want to progress and get content done. I am a hardcore raider and I am not looking for anything casual. I would prefer raid times between 6PM and 12 PM PST. Wed -Mon, but I can be flexible. Looking to stay Horde. I also have a Ele shaman leveled at 100 but it is not very geared but i would be willing to swap to it. Please add my BTag Live#1651Livè1 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 17, 2015 671 Feral and 675 Unholy DK LF H Guild 671 Feral and 675 Unholy DK Looking for a guild to progress through heroic BRF. We would prefer Tuesday/Thursday raid days but anything during the week could possibly work. Message us in game or in this post Sephiwrath (Feral) - Azorahai#1296 Icevein (DK)Sephiwrath1 Mar 17, 2015
Mar 15, 2015 684 Enhance/Resto LF Raiding guild - 9/10H ex Hello, I am looking to get deeper into heroic and, eventually, mythic progression and would love to find a guild that is at least 6/10H. I have been playing since vanilla, raiding since wrath and have previously enjoyed a more hardcore/progression minded guild environment back with Ulduar/ICC. Currently, I am 7/7H, 10/10N, 9/10H. I am proficient with both specs, and do not mind playing either. I prefer dps but, considering the state enhance is in :(, I am very happy to heal. I can provide logs for both and have a very flexible schedule that will allow me to accommodate any raid times. Would love to hear from you all and thanks for taking notice!Notyfurnatur11 Mar 15, 2015
Mar 13, 2015 [H] <This is How We Reroll> looking for DPS!! Hello Hyjal! <This is How We Reroll> is in need of filling their roster with DPS classes. We had to move some people around to tank/healer spots to ensure we had the primary pieces, but are looking for fill the void! Progression: We are currently 7/10 Normal BRF and looking to push into Heroic by April. Raid Times: Tuesday: 630 ST-9 ST Thursday: 630 ST- 9 ST We do a lot of raiding in between, but these are progression nights that you are needed!. DPS Classes we need: -Warlock -Warrior -Rogue -Paladin -Enhance/Ele Sham -Boom/Feral Druid Really all classes will be considered minus mages. We are looking for no less that 650 ilvl as we find it important that you have helped yourself. Any questions please contact Klorowrath, Kafene, Shooby, Relera, or my Tag @ Kylemiller#1144 In-game mail will always suffice.Klorophyll0 Mar 13, 2015
Mar 12, 2015 Last Poundfist Kill 2:31 3/12/2015 Just thought I would post time and date of last Poundfist Kill to help others track himEvomi0 Mar 12, 2015
Mar 12, 2015 -Wipe Till Its Right- Recruiting 4/10 H BRF -Wipe Till Its Right- is looking to recruit a healer and a few dps to round out our core raiding roster for H Blackrock progression. Progression 4/10H BRF We're looking for active players with: 655+ ilvl Knowledge of fights, mechanics, and how much fire hurts in BRF Raid times: Tues/Sat/Sun 6pm-9:30 (Server time) Priority: Non-Leather DPS Healer(All Heal Classes) A DPS with Tank OS As well any exceptional player please do apply. Please contact me (Zak#1639), or respond here if interested.Føzzy1 Mar 12, 2015
Mar 11, 2015 [H] <Divide>US Zul'Jin LFM quality raiders! <Divide> of Zul'Jin is currently recruiting high quality players to help push progression in this new raid tier! We are currently 6/7 Mythic HM and 2/10 Mythic BRF. CURRENT CLASS NEEDS: Specifically we are looking to add: 1 Resto Druid or Holy Paladin 1 physical damage melee (Paladin, Death Knight) 1 Warlock 1 Protection paladin 1 Blood DK Our 20 man Mythic Raid schedule is Wed, Thur, Sun, Mon from 7:15-11:00PM Central (or 8:15-12PM EST). - In MoP, we had the U.S. 35th Heroic Sha Kill and U.S. 72nd Heroic Garrosh Kill. - We went 8/8 HM in Dragon Soul and killed every boss at 0% buff. - Server-first 25-man Heroic Rag Kill in FL and Server First Legendary. - First horde-side guild on Greymane to kill 'HM Halion & HM LK' (12/12 HM 25 ICC, HM 25 RS, 12/12 HM 10s, drakes 25 & 10s). We're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. Applicants should be drama-free min/maxers who know their class inside-out, keep up with the latest (and upcoming) additions and changes to the game, have stable computers and Internet connections, and come prepared with knowledge of the boss mechanics. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to increase DPS/Healing or find better ways to tank the boss for every encounter. We want raiders who are always trying to top their previous best. We are looking for raiders who do not mess around when they raid and who do not cause drama. We do not want people who we have to constantly call out on vent for getting hit by avoidable damage (i.e. standing in fires). Basically if you know the ins and outs of your class, can do an amazing amount of healing or dps (or tank amazingly!) we want you! If you stand in fires/get hit by AoEs, go afk a lot, or cause drama - please apply somewhere else and save yourself and us the time it takes to read your app. If you feel like you would be a good fit then we strongly encourage you to submit an application on our website: www,divideguild.net Officers Btag Klevra (Klevra#1912) Rumzlug (that0neguy#1389) Nikolbolas (Nicolbolas#1300)Nikolbolas1 Mar 11, 2015
Mar 10, 2015 <All Shall Fade> Recruiting raiders! (7/10 N) We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to fill up our rooster. We are a group of fun individuals who like to have fun while progressing through content. We are looking for dedicated players who will show up on time and be committed to the team. We raid Friday and Saturday from 6-9 server time (pst). We are currently 5/7 heroic highmaul and 7/10 norm brf We are looking for all non plate dps. Its preferred that you have some normal experience and a decent level of gear (655+). If you are interested please contact Issy in game with any questions.Raagard16 Mar 10, 2015
Mar 10, 2015 675 Healz LF Raid Team (please read) Hello! My guild is currently inactive, but I am looking for a possible raid team. I might consider leaving my guild if i am offered a permanent raid spot. I've been raiding since BC. I was a hard core raider from SSC release until Cata launched. I've been running with premade groups, and an openraid pug group during SoO. Basically, i'm bored of running with pugs and by myself. I'm the only one ever on in my guild. I can offer extensive knowledge of my class. I'm only wanting to start in BrF normal. I've attempted Gruul on heroic with the group i run with on my mage. I'm geared for it, but i'd like to learn the fights via normal. I'm 7/7 H in Highmaul. I'm extremely capable of healing it all. I prefer Disc, and until i get the gear i will remain disc, but switch to holy later on. Loot isn't my main concern. I come to raid and down bosses. The raid days that work for me are Mon-Thurs. Any time is perfect. I am on leave of absence from work until the end of March, and i return to work Fri-sun with each day being 12 hr shifts. So weekends are not an option especially since i will be working from 6:15pm to 6:30am. I can offer a paid for 50 man vent server as well. If you have any questions, btag me! Meg#1272Kikyo3 Mar 10, 2015
Mar 10, 2015 Guardian/Feral Druid and HPally LF Guild Guardian(684 Ilvl)/Feral(682) Druid and my friend is a HPally(659) LF Raid Guild we just xfered over and looking to get settled back in raiding We can make most days and times as long as its 6pm server or later find me online if you have any questions Zak#1639Føzzy2 Mar 10, 2015
Mar 10, 2015 <> <Icon> (5/10H, Th/Su 9-12) Wants RDPS <> Realm: Thrall Faction: Horde Email: IconGuildThrall@gmail.com Twitter: @Icon_Guild Raid Days: (Alt-Friendly) NBRF Tues, HBRF Thurs/Sun 9 PM -12 AM EST VOIP: Mumble Loot System: Master Loot & roll MS>OS, Loot Council on Tier Pieces Current Raid Progress: 5/10 Heroic BRF Classes We Want: Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Holy Paladin, Boomkin Are you a veteran raider with a hardcore mentality? Do you find your playtime limited by real life responsibilities? If the answer to both of those questions is a resounding "YES" then <Icon> is the guild for you! We're all quality players who've been gaming for a long, long time. The passage of time has honed our skills but also rendered us... older. With age comes added responsibilities such as career and family and so while might still be badass raiders (we were the 5th most progressed guild on our sever in our heydey) we are forced to adopt a more casual schedule. For this reason we're labeling ourselves "semi-hardcore". We raid twice a week (Thursdays and Sundays from 9-12 PM EST) and are progressing quickly through Heroic Blackrock Foundry. As soon as we can we plan to dive head-first into Mythic! We're not about server firsts in <Icon> but when we do play we mean business. It's business time. The conditions are perfect... We do not have our Mythic team set in stone so if you prove yourself with your skill, availability, and attitude you can secure yourself a spot in Icon's first-ever Mythic Squad! Above all, though, we're about fun. If you have a good sense of humor and take your game seriously without taking yourself too seriously you'll fit in just fine! If you feel like we'd be a good fit send me a tell at Mahanaxar#1991. If I'm not online (which is most of the time during the day) shoot me an email at IconGuildThrall@gmail.com or hit me up on the Twitter machine @Icon_Guild. Hope to speak to you soon! -MahaMahanaxar0 Mar 10, 2015
Mar 10, 2015 [H] Dragonhawk is recruiting Dragonhawk is recruiting. Looking for a fresh start? Have an Alt that you would like to raid on? We may be a good fit for you. We are a new guild formed from Cata raiders that took a MoP vacation. We are getting a late start in WoD. We will be raiding on Saturday nights from 8:00PM to 11:30PM PST starting April 11. Heals and DPS are needed for the raid team. General guild recruitment is also open for fun, relaxed and family oriented players. We are aiming to build a guild that creates a fun and rewarding environment for its members. Interested in joining? Have questions? Respond to this post or contact Belovedone or Talaiporia in game.Talaiporia1 Mar 10, 2015
Mar 10, 2015 665+1 Hunter LF weekend Raiding Currently 3/10H. Prefer Fri and/or Saturday evening raiding.Menjay0 Mar 10, 2015
Mar 9, 2015 LF Raiding Guild Hey guys, I'm recently returned for WoD after a 9 month hiatus. I'm looking for a guild that will be raiding (hardcore or semi-hardcore) in WoD. I'm generally available after 7pm CST, so 5pm Server Time. My days are flexible, though I don't really prefer raiding on the weekends. Also, I come with a Hunter, Pally, and Priest. Spec will be determined by what is needed. The hunter is my main, and you can see my gear (662 or 665 depending on spec) I've been raiding since TBC (I Played SWG, so I never got to raid Vanilla), and only until Mists did I take a step. While raiding, I've held almost every role from Raid Leader to Loot Council. I'm quite skilled in working with teams to help with progression, and I'm not against constructive criticism. Let it be known I only stepped back because of an old computer that caught fire while trying to gear up. I'm 26 years old, and I'm in sales. So from that I guess you can say I fit in with the mature crowd. Please let me know where I can find a great guild to be a part of!! Thanks!!!Nelstar11 Mar 9, 2015
Mar 9, 2015 Warlocks. Ele shamans. Over here. We're a 7/7H 7/10H guild with decent progress on Maidens who would like to add a lock or seven. And however many ele shamans can fit in 2/17ths of an antique clown car. Ours is a laid-back group that runs Fri/Sun from 8:30-11:30 pm server, and has been running heroics while we assemble a group of people who match our particular balance of experience/skill, attitude, and investment to go kill some mythics. Leadership from US top 100, experience from vanilla forward, mature players with good camaraderie and mutual respect, and a philosophy that balances a desire to raid reasonably well without sacrificing your entire life to it.Zaraniste0 Mar 9, 2015
Mar 8, 2015 658 ret pally lf raiding guild semi hardcore 658 ret pally looking for a semi hardcore raiding group . Raid times I'm available are Monday Tuesday and Wednesday 6 pm till 9pm server time . O/s holy but no gear to speak of . You can mail me in game to stgormanStgorman0 Mar 8, 2015
Mar 7, 2015 Closed ClosedNoted0 Mar 7, 2015
Mar 6, 2015 . <accidental double postSaicam3 Mar 6, 2015
Mar 6, 2015 673 Unholy DK LF Horde Guild Looking for an active and semi-hardcore Horde guild that raids primarily between 6PM and 9PM server time and is at least 7/7 H HM, 9/10 N BRF, and 5/10 H BRF with Mythic progression as a foreseeable goal. I have BC through WoD raiding experience; AOTC H HM; 9/10 N BRF; and 4/10 H BRF at the moment. I can consistently be present and prepared for raids, and have experience with all HM and BRF fights. I can respond to this post or feel free to contact me in-game. Thanks.Olerong2 Mar 6, 2015
Mar 6, 2015 665 Brew Monk LF raiding guild 7/7 HM normal, 6/7 HM heroic, 4/10 BRF normal. Looking for a late night raiding guild, something like 9pm server start time. That or a weekend raiding guild. Have a few healers/dps friends i can bring with me.Fistnado1 Mar 6, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 Ninja looter Rykoshet (Hyjal) was the ninja looter. This is the third time he/she got reported. Unfortunately I didn't check the history before joining the raid group. JUST SEARCH Rykoshet-Hyjal IN THE ARMORY, to see all the reports.Peterlax0 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 [H] Underguild is Recruiting! Underguild (5/10 H BRF) is a mature, progression raiding guild located on Hyjal server. Together, we have many years of MMO experience with some of it dating back to Everquest and beyond. As a guild, our focus is progressing through content with the understanding that real life happens. What we're looking for: Mature players interested in and committed to progression raiding at a less than hardcore pace. We are not a typical uber, hardcore guild: We don't raid 10+ hours a week and we don't tolerate drama of any sort for any reason. We are all adults, many with families and limited playtime, whose goal is to down raid content (heroic - then on to mythic) while it is relevant. Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 7 - 10 PM server time (PST) Recruiting Needs: DPS - Boomkin, Shadow Priest, and Enh Shaman - Other ranged DPS will be considered Healer - Paladin / Monk / Shaman (preferably with viable DPS offspec) If your class isn't listed above but you're still interested, please feel free to reach out to me to discuss. Exceptions may be made for exceptional players. Requirements: Strictly Age 18+ ilvl 665+ Mumble Willingness to use addons as required Ability and willingness to listen to feedback and improve Current raid logs are a definite plus! Please contact Casira (Cas#1113) in game with any questions. You can also visit our website at underguild.enjin.com for more info or to submit an application.Casira0 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 . Guild disbanded.Brezell17 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 Ninja looter in LFG Warning - the player Rykoshet is a ninja looter - his pug loot was given to his friends (all from hyjal) without explanation - the players involved were rykoshet manatapme jaegolock - DO NOT JOIN HIS GROUPS OR GROUP WITH HIM.Kevingeek2 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 [H] Death by RNG 5/10H 9/10N ** This is NOT for bench seats. This recruitment is for CORE players** **Who we are** Death by RNG is a Horde side guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to recruit exceptional and friendly players to join us for our CORE mythic raiding and more. **Progression** 7/7N Highmaul 7/7H Highmaul 9/10N Blackrock Foundry 5/10H Blackrock Foundry **What we have** Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun. **Raid times/days** Raid nights are Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:30 pm-10:30 pm server (PST) **What we need** People who are passionate about being the best they can be at their class. Who want to help the guild progress as a team in a friendly, but focused, environment. **In search of** Druid (Resto/Balance/Feral) Monk (Mistweaver/ Windwalker) Paladin (Retribution/Protection) Hunter (Any) Rogue (Any) Priest (Shadow/Holy) Shaman (Elemental) Mage (Any) Warlock (Any) Warrior (Arms/Fury/Gladiator) Deathknight (Tank) Please note: these are preferred classes but not the only ones we are willing to accept. If you feel that you are exceptional at your class please feel free to msg me and I'm sure we can work something out. :) **Requirements** * 655 min ilvl * Know your class * Have Vent * Show up on time * Be able to take constructive criticism * Have a positive attitude **How to contact me** Bnet: Lynxabane#1231 Or you can shoot me a pm in game :)Zayva2 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 [H] 2-day 7/7H 7/10H LFM for Mythic When: Friday and Sunday from 8:30 pm to 11:30pm (Pacific time). When a new tier comes out and we're frothing at the mouth to raid, we will occasionally consider adding extra time when people are moved by the spirit and have the time to give, but there will be no pressure to do so and no one will lose their spot over it. We have East Coast players in the group, so we do stay conservative on end times for Sunday nights. What We Offer: Raid leaders with Hellscream's Downfall and Fearless and, etc, etc, etc, as well as top ten world rankings on fights from various tiers. A crew of various combinations of real-life couples and friends and long-term multi-expansion in-game friendships. Raiders and guildies with heroic /mythic progression experience, good attitudes, diverse in-game interests, and a ton of mutual respect and vested interest in the common good and everyone's satisfaction. Leadership from a US top 100 guild. We like each other and have fun raiding together, and care about that more than gear or epeen. (Okay, we *like* gear and we occasionally epeen... but you get the point.) What We have Done: As the title says, 7/7H and 7/`0M. Logs here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/15636 We Need: Exceptional players of any role and spec can fit into our group. Our players are multi-talented and can shift roles to accommodate. We also need a minimum ilvl of 647, with higher being preferred. We expect you to be able to be reasonably self-sufficient, capable, and motivated. We're not here to parent anyone or make you jump through hoops in some psuedo-military/frathouse/corporate hierarchy with rules and regulations. We want you to meet our standard because it's your standard, too. That said, everyone here is willing to jump in and help their peeps when there is genuine need and a capacity to appreciate what's given. Extras: Most of us come from somewhere on a sliding scale of "hardcore", have parsed, have achieves to claim, etc, and we're content to hold out for good guild culture over "success". It's not worth much if you hate everyone you just downed content with. We're a group that runs old content together, plays d3, texts each other with random chat and life drama and pictures of our babies and dogs and rabbits and half-eaten toast that looks like Elvis, in some cases goes out for pecan pie at 4 am at the local diner or monkey bread at the local airport when passing through town, and generally just likes the hell out of one another. What we DON'T want is people coming in who wreck our vibe. We're looking for people who are skilled enough to do mythic, but maybe stepped back from a raiding group that required more time investment gunning for server firsts and rankings or even skipped out on WoW for a while because they had to walk their dog (uphill, both ways, in a snowstorm) or were in a coma, etc, but understand how to raid and can get up to speed. They just know how to do it with a chill attitude and will still have a good raid night if they miss a piece of gear or a rank or a heroic boss they had their heart set on. Let's hit mumble if you think you might work out or want to know if we might. kittenzerg#1459 trophi#1776Nikademas34 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 <Secret Squirrel Society> (H) Recruiting We are looking for a few raiders or a partial guild (to team up with) to run BRF Tue/Wed/Thur 6:30pm to 9:30pm server. We need dps and a heal or two. please contact Valoiis or Gulorcus. Ilvl 650+. Adult guild, raid exp would be nice but not required.Valoiis1 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 <The Aimless Loafers> LN Horde Casual I want that one, and that one, and that one...omg that one too! If this is you, you're probably a collector...or a kleptomaniac. Assuming you are the former and not the latter, I would like to add you to my collection of guildmates. *pets* We don't take much seriously in this guild. You don't have to be a certain ilevel, we don't care how terrible you are at moving out of the fire, you don't even have to be max level. Our ranks consist of the types of people who enjoy playing the game at their own pace, and that is what we strive for. Perhaps you collect the heads of your dead enemies in Warspear. Maybe you like to collect the bugs that fall out of raid scripts. Poképets more your style? Whatever it is that you're looking to obtain in the game, we're here to help you along as best we can and provide some entertaining conversation along the way. We are a Horde side casual guild. We have a vent and we know how to use it (some days). Currently our core plays late night, with most being on around 9 PM - 6 AM server time (PST). Couples, friends, loners, and stoners alike are welcome. We have only a single rule. Don't be a jackass. If you're interested in joining or have some questions you'd like to ask, send myself or Kazfizzle a message in game. You can also send a request via the guild function. Happy gaming! :DSonyei0 Mar 1, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 Immortals End HM & BRF Sale Runs Immortals End is currently selling Heroic Highmaul and Normal Blackrock Foundry clears Sunday at 7pm server. Prices are non negotiable. Loot is Personal Loot. Any ilevel is welcome, and you have the choice of either participating in the kill or dying on pull and afking. 80k for 7/7 Heroic Highmaul full clear. - Includes Ahead of the Curve Acheivement + all loot from personal + bonus rolls + Trash BOE's 100k for 10/10 Normal BRF full clear. - Includes all loot from personal + bonus rolls + Trash BOE's Contact in game if you're interested: Ellesmere4#1455 The runs are scheduled for Sunday 7pm Server.If your weekends are full contact us in game and we can work something out. For reviews on our heroic Highmaul sale runs, you can follow this link of read below - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15699376429 "Very good bunch of guys, well worth the money, fast group that took less than 2 hours, I got 8 pieces of gear in 1 clear and will definitely use Immortals End again in the future." - Kicknchicken "Another smooth run... Got 6 or 7 pieces of gear. Compare that to the AH prices of BOE gear and the pricing is a huge bargain. Another very smooth and very fast run. Great for gearing alts, as was mentioned above, to get ready for the next tier." - Destineda "Had no issues with run and no wipes! Went very well, thanks Immortals End! This was my second sale run with them" - Knugz "I was expecting a quick and clean run and that is exactly what I got. Kills were clean... the guild pulled through successfully with flying colors - all while enjoying a laugh, which I liked. Mumble was also a blast to listen to. All in all, I got what I paid for and then some. Will definitely keep this guild in mind for future runs!" - Nou "No issues with the run or scheduling. The run was very fast and well organized." - Destineda "Did this run tonight and it was flawless, not one wipe and even gave me time to zone out and get more coins and then summoned me back. Great group of guys and very quick run. Took about 1 hour and 30 mins to complete this run, and got a few pieces of loot too... Thanks guys, you rock!" - Cleavagé "Awesome group! It was a very smooth run! Thanks :)" - KikyoEllesmere0 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 [H] <The Forgotten raiders> recruiting all <The Forgotten raiders> is a newly formed guild on Hyjal that is looking for all classes and specs. We are recruiting ilvl 655+ people that are looking to get into heroic BRF and one day hopefully tackle some mythic. Please have a good understanding of your class and come prepared to raid. This includes doing some of your own research on boss fights rather than wasting 15 min every boss so someone can explain mechanics to you. We are aiming to be social and have fun on raid nights while also downing bosses. We value all opinions when dealing with bosses as I have always found great success when the raiders are involved in thought processes as opposed to 1 leader with an iron fist. We use vent and it is a must. A working mic is nice as well but if you want to stay quiet that is cool too. We raid 6-9 server time (PST) Wed, Thurs, Monday 18+ age requirement Loot for now will be open roll but we will transition towards a loot council once a core group is formed. You can contact myself in game Lum(alt141 for the i) or Hughesey #1570 for my Btag. Also you can contact Alwaystokin in game, as well as leaving a reply here.Lumì1 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 WTB Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger Can buy on alliance or horde. Whisper: Alliance: Malkurios, Maldazaar Horde: Thrallin, Drekkis Or just reply to this thread.Rhoymas1 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 [H] WTB swift spectral tiger PST ingame- also may send tell to "Thrallin" to discuss price. If I'm not online feel free to send ingame mail.Drekkis1 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 [H] Vindictive Brotherhood Recruiting <Vindictive Brotherhood> is looking to fill out a few more spot for its raid roster and eventually move into mythic raiding! We are currently 7/7HM (N/H) and 8/10N BRF(N) 4/10 BRF (H). VB is a guild of mature Progression oriented players, which entells mature language more so than usual and constructive criticsm when needed. If you are easily offended we are NOT the place for you! If you don't like being told your doing low DPS or low heals etc, also not the place for you! With that said, Help will always be offered to assist in improving yourself. Raid days: Tuesday/Wednesday @ 7:30PST (server time) with extra progression nights decided generally at the end of raids. (Usually Mondays) Classes: Roles needed: Tanks: 1 Healers:1-2 DPS: Open MINIMUM ILVL 650+ Paladin- Holy Druid- FERAL Mage - CLOSED Priest - CLOSED Rogue - CLOSED Warrior - DPS Shaman - Enhance Monk - WW/MW/BM Deathknight - Tank/DPS Warlock - CLOSED Hunter - CLOSED Also players with the will to progress meaning ( showing up on time with flasks pots etc) and knowledge of all the fights we are currently on is a HUGE plus failure to show these traits will ultimately lead to your replacement! LOOT Loot council/roll style If you have any further questions please contact my self or any officer in game! (Mikehoncho#1308) (pure#1900) (Diesel0414#1290) (Darknesfalls#1255)Vegnagone9 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 666 Elemental Shaman LF Guild Looking for start times around 7:00 - 7:30 server any days of the week. 7/7H HM with just a few BRF kills from PuG groups.Veibes4 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 670 combat rogue looking for Horde guild 670 combat rogue looking for Horde progression raiding guild Availability is Monday-Thursday 7-12 PST I come from a small server where there were two measly raiding guilds Horde side. Well I have been in one of these two guilds since TBC, raiding off and on over the years. Well, after a small hiatus (for school stuff) I came back for SoO and I decided to get a little more serious with my raiding. I joined our team 1 and progressed, slowly, though heroic siege. Before 6.0 hit, we were working on Seigecrafter to no avail. After the drop of 6.0 we easily downed the last two before Garry then worked on him. After a bit, we managed to down him. Come Highmaul, we progressed our way through reg and heroic mode and only managed to down 1/7M. In BRF we are 8/10 reg and 1/10 HM. Because of some questionable guild/raid leading, I am in look of a new progression raid and I know a few people on Hyjal so I figured I’d try here. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/12131/ I am also the logger for the guild.Thaddaeus8 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 [H] <Awakened> Recruiting! Mission: Our mission is to provide dedicated and experienced players with a mature and progression-based guild. Recruitment Needs: 7/10H We are currently looking for any classes to fill the following roles Dps: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Windwalker, and Elemental Shaman. Healers: Monk ,Druid, Pally, Anyone skilled/experienced is welcome to apply. Raid Schedule: Our raiding schedule is Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday with raid starting at 7 p.m. and ending at 9:30/10:00 p.m. server time. All raiders are expected to be online 15 minutes prior to raid start time. (Other time zones: MST – Invites at 7:45 p.m., first pull at 8 p.m. and raid ends at 11 p.m.; CST – Invites at 8:45 p.m., first pull at 9 p.m. and raid ends at 12 p.m.; EST – Invites at 9:45 p.m., first pull at 10 p.m. and raid ends at 1 a.m.) Loot Distribution: Loot Council What we are looking for: --Experienced players --18+ years old --ilvl 665+ --Self-Sufficient attitude (ability to pay for their own repairs, gems, glyphs, etc.) --Mumble with working mic --Players interested in not only raiding but pvp, alts, achievements, etc. --Sense of humor (we are an adult guild) How To Apply: Please feel free to contact any officer in game: Valoron, Serènity, Sparklez, Mchoof realid sparks#1517 Thank you for reviewing and good luck with your guild search.Sparklez3 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Knights of Revelation- Horde Hyjal KoR is recruiting all classes! We are undergoing a roster rebuild. We are a newer guild from Earthen Ring, seeking to progress through BRF. The leadership is very experienced raiders and love the aspect of raiding. We expect our players to be in the same mindset, WE are NOT a hardcore raid team we like to get in there kill some !@#$ get loot and just have a good time. Roles that are needed currently are Tanks Healers DPS I provide all materials needed for raid ranging from enchants, pots, flasks, to food. But i expect you to come prepared as well. Im seeking people who are competent with mechanics and that know their class. IF you are stuck on needing to push out that extra 2k dps we have the tools and resources to provide to help gain the edge and get u where u want to be. Mumble is a requirement for us, 650ilvl is preferred. You can contact me on here or add me in game StrangeTIX#1659Docfeelgøød0 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Combined Raiding? Altitude is looking to push progression and we've noticed that many guilds are in the same boat... want to push progression, maybe even start mythic, yet having a hard time with coming up with the 20+ geared, determined, and available people and the right class make up of a proper raid team. We raid Tues/Wed 730 to 1030 server and would be open to a co-op raiding. Not asking anyone to merge with us nor us with you... Just a common goal of pushing content. We are 7/7 HM H AOTC, BRF 4/10 H and 8/10 N. All of us have the mindset of what's good for the raid, so people regularly pass loot to others if it will strengthen the group as a whole. If interested, please contact me in game or leave a message on here. Think it could be a win-win for many guilds on Hyjal. sandboxer#1638Sarpedøn4 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 [H] <This Is How We Reroll> needs you! We are are recently established since Warlords of Draenor and are looking for more members to bolster our raid group. After clearing HM we are turning our focus into BRF which we stand at 6/10 currently as a guild. We are in need of reliable members that can make raids for their duration and knows what it takes to be a "good" raider. We will strictly be focused on BRF moving forward, so raid nights are spent on that. Raid Times -Tuesday 6:30 ST-9:00 ST -Thursday 6:30 ST-9:00 ST (We are constantly raiding) Required Add-Ons -BigWigs/DBM -Mumble Voice Server Recruiting the Following DPS -Warrior -Paladin -Priest -Druid (Boomkin & Cat) Heals -Monk If your class is not listed, please contact me as needs do change time to time. In-game contact Klorophyll, Klorowrath, Voltmeter. Real ID is kylemiller#1144 Drop in game mail as well! We look forward to having you in our ranks!Klorophyll7 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 Based (H) 9/10N 4/10H Recruiting Based is a small semi hardcore raiding guild. While progressing in MoP we started off with a strong and focused 10 man group that cleared Throne of Thunder with ease. Heading into Siege of Orgrimmar we had the same success leading to full clearing and farming, thus giving us the power to level in Warlords ready with the most heirloom gear possible. We are looking for raiders that want a casual two night raiding schedule while maintaining a focus for hardcore progression. Because we are limited to a 2 day raid schedule, we want dedicated raiders that can show up consistently to raids with proper gear, consumables, and the ability to listen to & execute boss strats efficiently. We are looking for experienced raiders that can jump into our group without the need of backtracking for gear. 660 minimum ilvl will be enforced. We raid: Wednesday and Thursday. with pending Friday nights if Mythic deems it necessary. Invites go out @ 5:50pm(server-Pacific) raid ends at 9pm. We are looking for: - Warlock - Elemental - Shadow We are open to any other classes but our healer composition is pretty solid. We are looking to get our group up to 20 man so we can start clearing heroics and hit mythic when we are a set group of 20. Please respond below or add Krzythugnutz#1510 to Real ID for more info.Smokeules4 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 676 Hunter LF late night [H] or Mythic Guild 676 HM(H), 7/10 BRF(N) 3/10 (H) but looking for more consistent raiding environment. Availabe after 11MST Message me in game or add me via battle.net for further information. ikypoo#1308Ikypoo5 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 670 Resto Druid Lf Raiding Guild Hello all I'm currently looking for a raiding guild with at least 2/7 mythic xp. I have multiple high ranking parses on warcraftlogs. and exceptional raid awareness. Looking for a new home on hyjal https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/D78mvP1MxrhkfTyb https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ADRWJbHBX3aF9Y6NBlazedcow5 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 666 Ret pally LF raiding guild Hey all, currently looking for a new raiding team, current progress 7/7N, 1/7H HM, 8/10N, 5/10H BRF, had to take a break from raiding near the end of mop and have been trying to get back into the swing of things. If you have any questions reply in this post or add my btag: Ceartas#1242Ceartas6 Feb 26, 2015