Hyjal

Dec 31, 2014 Blood DK LF Raiding guild Hi! I've been away from Hyjal for awhile, but I'm looking for a horde-side raid spot. Casually heroic, or Mythic is fine by me, I just want to stare at boss crotches a couple nights a week! Ideally raid times will be 7/7:30 PST to 10/11 ish, 2 nights a week. The actual nights are super negotiable though, so if you've got a place for me, I'm probably interested!Campian1 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 [H] The Padded Cell 1/7H 5/7N LF Raiders The Padded Cell is a weekend raiding guild looking for more dedicated raiders. Whether you are wanting to be a core raider with us or just a flex raider-casual. Our Guild Mission The Padded Cell was created on a group of friends wanting to get together and have fun. Our focus is to have a solid raid team to down content but also have fun doing it. Guild Activities We like to have fun and do things as a guild. What we have done int he past is dungeons, older raid content for mounts and achievements. Raid Info and Needs As stated above we have decided based on the guild structure and best interest of the guild is to have our raiding done on the weekends defining us as a weekend raiding guild. Our Raid Progress: We are currently 1/7 Heroic Highmaul We are currently 5/7 Normal Highmaul. Raiding Schedule Our raiding schedule is going to be: Friday/Sat 8:00PM to 10:00PM Server Time Sun: 7:00PM to 9:00PM Server Time A few things we are looking for in our raid team: Item level of 635+ At least started the Legendary Ring quest-640 Ring A great attitude Willingness to learn Paitence and most importantly to have fun doing it. We will be using the Master Loot option with Rolls of MS/OS. Our form of communication is Teamspeak, Version 3. Our Raid Needs: We are curently looking for a few dedicated DPS Full on ALL PLATE Need RDPS We are currently looking for a few dedicated Healers Please contact me if you are interested or have questions my BT is Troxie#1220Troxie2 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 WTS or Trade Copeland's Clarity Looking to sell Copeland's Clarity for 70k or trade for the Everburning Candle. Send me an ingame mail if you are interested.Evelareyn0 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 <Your Math Teacher> Rebuilding 8-11:30PST Restarting one of Hyjal's top 10 man raid team for WoD. Seeking serious players with knowledge of their classes. Intending on raid times from 8-11:30PST. iLevel 640 pref. Starting on Reg and jumping quickly into Mythics. Please only serious candidates apply. Thanks, Message Haxzors or myself in game.Appolyonn14 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 648 Bear tank 5/7N seeking weekday raid team Looking for steady raid team, casual to semi-hardcore. Mythic is not a priority for me but if its an option i would put in the work for it. My goal is to see heroic content at the very least. I started during BC, but didnt enter into dedicated raiding until naxaramas. I took a break during ToC, as so many raid lockouts was more than i wanted to deal with, then came back for ICC. I maintained a server 2nd guild raiding hardcore during t11, and after the guild moved to SWTOR i took a break during firelands and returned for dragon soul. I maintained ahead of the curve achievements throughout MoP. Feel free to add my Btag BMtheDM#1109 with any questions or concerns you may have.Regarius0 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 30, 2014 [H]<SuperFriends> 5/7N 2/7H - EST Raid Times We are currently recruiting for our Mythic Core Group: High Priority Balance Druid Warlock Mage DPS Deathknight DPS Warrior Hunter Med Priority Ret Paladin Resto Druid Minimum 635 ilevel and 680 Ring. Always accepting strong applicants, if your class isn't listed, don't hesitate to reach out! Examples of preferred backgrounds for applicants include, but are not limited to: previous membership in longstanding raid groups, history of progressive raiding, and a general mature attitude towards handling themselves and their responsibilities during raid. Our raid schedule is Wednesday and Sunday from 8:30 – 11:00 PM est. Possible additional Monday raid from 8:30-11:00 PM est during progression. Why SuperFriends? SuperFriends was formed by a group of real life friends and the friends we have made through several years of playing WoW and other games such as League of Legends and Diablo. We are composed of many tiers of players, from hardcore raiders from top WoW guilds to casual players. We are a competitive group with an experienced officer group that is well versed in raiding in many MMO's from EQ2, RIFT, to FFXIV. We are looking to fill out our core group with competent raiders who meet the following requirements: Other general requirements: - Mature adults (or mature at heart) who can enjoy adult humor - Knowledgeable of class and raid encounters - Thick skin and open to criticism - Will commit to our raid schedule - Have a functional headset and are able to speak on Mumble - Dependable internet connection and Computer - Addons: DBM (or Bigwigs), GTFO, Skada/Recount Ready to join us? You can apply on our website http://thesuperfriends.guildportal.com/ If you prefer to talk to someone feel free to message Tekfu, Blodghram, Rumpz, or Voldy in-game for more informationTekfu2 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 fresh holy pally looking for new home. On my monk I'm 6/7 normal and 2/7 heroic. I've tanked and dps every fight but I'm looking to change to healing In light of looking for a new challenge. Thanks:)Saturn2 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 <Bonepile> (20 man) 3/7N 1/7H Recruiting RDPS We currently have 19 people raiding with us, and could use a Hunter or a balance Druid. We have cleared kargath, butcher, brakenspore on normal before LFR was released and killed heroic kargath also before LFR was released. We plan on having normal cleared asap, and will be killing 1-2 heroics while progression on normal fights. Prior raid experience would be awesome, and a ilvl of about 633+. Contact myxlptlk#1471 in game!Mixl4 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 <Sic Finit Noctem> 6/7H LF Heals <Sic Finit Noctem> "...Thus passes the night." sfnguild.net Sic Finit Noctem (SFN) is a 20-man Mythic guild on the Hyjal server. It has existed in many incarnations over the years and has evolved yet again for WoD. We had great success in SoO, finishing out the tier with 14/14H kill pre-patch 6.0. Since then, we have been working hard to ensure our continued success in Highmaul and beyond. Our DPS recruitment is currently closed, but we always accept applications from exceptional players. We are looking for 1-2 exceptional healers to round out our healing team. Please be aware that SFN does not guarantee raid spots. Applicants will participate in a trial which may last up to 3 weeks. Upon completion of the trial period, successful applicants will graduate to the raider status. In order to apply to SFN, we require: 1) Current, relevant combat logs 2) At least some raiding experience in the current heroic tier (Highmaul) - in lieu of Highmaul experience, CM completion may be considered acceptable. 3) A suitable item level to get the job done (640+) TO APPLY Visit sfnguild.net and submit an application. We require a completed application before the interview process can begin. For inquiries or more information, add caripriest#1252Sigrùn3 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 Ðevils Rejects - Hyjal Recruiting [Devils Rejects] Recruiting 18+ members, we are looking to fill our core raid team.LF dps And heals 640 + . We are a friendly guild with a no drama policy, strictly enforced. Raid times Sat 8 - 11 pm - Sun 6 - 9 server . All are welcome ( message Haleron ) if interested We are 4/7 progression and also going for 7of 7 on normal we made our first move into heroic tonight and got bladefist down to 15 percent and also we will be progressing more into heroic nowHaleron2 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 World Server down My character was disconnected on a flight to ghostlands. Now every time I try to login it says world server down. It hasn't let me log in for almost 2 hours.Glythic0 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 trading trading heroic eye ripper girdle for heroic ripswallow plate belt can sweeten the deal if you need incentive!Conspiracybg0 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 [Merged with Nightmare Rising] [Merged with Nightmare Rising]Valerus0 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 H <Nine Thunders> recruiting for Normal mode Guild: Nine Thunders* Raids: Once per week on Saturday afternoons/evenings We are: Mostly working adults with limited time for organized play We value: Friendliness, helpfulness, and dependability Currently recruiting for: Normal mode raids, with the option of doing Heroic modes if the will and skill are there. We need: 1-2 tanks with DPS or heal offspec, 3-4 healers with tank or DPS offspec, and 3-5 DPS. Whisper Fatcobra or Fhudu in-game for a trial invite. Full membership will be granted to those who show up to raid, raid well, and who by their presence increase their guildmates' enjoyment of the game. *For lore nerds, the name Nine Thunders is a portmanteau of the "seven thunders" from Revelation 10:4 and the final nine steps Thor takes after being fatally wounded by the World Serpent during Ragnarok. This is what happens when your GM is a literature professor.Fatcobra4 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 < Chill Pill > Recruiting for Progression < Chill Pill > Is looking to fill our core for (N/H)Highmaul progression, we are currently in need of; - Raid Healer (Druid/Mistweaver) - Ranged DPS (Warlock/EleSham) - Melee DPS (DK) Raid Schedule Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00- 11:00 PST (Thurs may be included depending on Progress/Availability) History < Chill Pill > was created close to the end of Mists of Pandaria, seeking to grow for WoD content and to eventually get into Mythic content. Siege of Orgrimmar was cleared easily on Normal and Heroic Numerous times, and we are looking to do the same for Highmaul before Blackrock is released. We are looking to get far in the raiding tiers, as well as being a guild that gets along great in general. Voice It is mandatory to hop into Ventrilo with a mic if you wish to raid in the Core. Our Ventrilo currently supports up to 25 people(Can be increased). How to Apply For core raiders; - 635+ iLvl - Previous experience raiding Just add either of these two Battle Tags and send a message, or just post here! DrSteel#1935 Kroniktom#1671 Although we accept all players into our guild, the core group is reserved for those who put in their all while reserving a calm and collect attitude. Hope to hear from you!Kerrn1 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 [H] The Enchanted is now recruiting! [The Enchanted] is a close knit, social guild who likes to keep the content fun regardless of it's current state. LF fill-in raiders and casuals, as well as FT raiders, at this time. We are beginning our raiding progression and are always on the look out for dedicated players who are looking to explore content. Current needs: 3 full time DPS (hunter, monk and mage pref). Progression: 2/7 Normal Raid times: Sat/Sun @ 8:30pm til 12:30am Eastern. For more information: GM Btag: Siere#1570 Raid Leader Btag: Malia#1525 Hit one of us up and we can pull you in vent for a chat.Chuuli1 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 27, 2014 Challenge Mode Sales: We're back friends! Greetings Friends! We're back and selling Challenge Modes! Currently only selling Silvers for the Yeti mounts during Raid Progression. After Raid Progression you can expect us to be selling Challenge Mode: Gold to all the friends on Hyjal! Like in Mists of Pandaria friends you will be required to have the following things in place: - Skype - 10 Invisibility Potions - 8/8 Dungeons completed on Heroic Difficulty. For those interested you can add myself or Fooze to battletag to schedule the runs! Cando#1132 or Majinfooze#1556 Price currently for the Yeti mounts will be 80k per person. The Yeti mount is ACCOUNT WIDE so you would only have to buy that once for your account! However the title for bronze "The Indomitable" sadly is character specific!Ryshando3 Dec 27, 2014
Dec 27, 2014 Anyone still selling kits? Would like to find one for engineer 1-600.Feel free to reply here or mail me with price.Scourgemourn0 Dec 27, 2014
Dec 26, 2014 Any fun guilds LFM? Are there any fun borderline zaney guilds on Hyjal? Looking to get back into a fun community after all my friends have moved on or got married from wow. Not really looking to raid hardcore, but if i'm on, i'd be open to join!Effingy0 Dec 26, 2014
Dec 25, 2014 Undaunted Crucible 2nd Raid team I am looking for raiders to fill out our 2nd raid team. Our first raid team is making very good progress in Highermaul. We want dedicated raiders than know there class and the fights. Times for the raid are 10:30pm-1:30am days we will be raiding Monday and Wednesday. Please contact me. Add me thestensten#1848Treefity7 Dec 25, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 The Padded Cell 5/7N 1/7H LF RDPS The Padded Cell is a weekend raiding guild looking for more dedicated raiders. Whether you are wanting to be a core raider with us or just a flex raider-casual. Our Guild Mission The Padded Cell was created on a group of friends wanting to get together and have fun. Our focus is to have a solid raid team to down content but also have fun doing it. Guild Activities We like to have fun and do things as a guild. What we have done int he past is dungeons, older raid content for mounts and achievements. Raid Info and Needs As stated above we have decided based on the guild structure and best interest of the guild is to have our raiding done on the weekends defining us as a weekend raiding guild. Our Raid Progress: We are currently 5/7 Normal Highmaul. and 1/7 Heroic Highmaul Raiding Schedule Our raiding schedule is going to be: Friday/Sat 8:00PM to 10:00PM Server Time Sun: 7:00PM to 9:00PM Server Time A few things we are looking for in our raid team: Item level of 635+ At least started the Legendary Ring quest-640 Ring A great attitude Willingness to learn Paitence and most importantly to have fun doing it. We will be using the Master Loot option with Rolls of MS/OS. Our form of communication is Teamspeak, Version 3. Our Raid Needs: We are curently looking for a few dedicated Ranged DPS We are currently looking for a few dedicated Healers Please contact me if you are interested or have questions my BT is Troxie#1220Troxie2 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 24, 2014 [H] Disc Priest LF HM Heroic Guild Hello, I recently just departed my mostly home of many years, Sadistic Sanity (going to miss you guys :(. Unfortunately they're done raiding for now. I'm 654 with 7/7 normal exp and 4/7 (karg, butcher, tec and twins) heroic exp. I'm looking for a semi-serious guild that is already 7/7 normal and starts sometime after 5pm and finishes by 9pm (server time). I'm an original WoW player and have been playing the game on and off since Vanilla beta. My priest has been my main since then. My previous raiding experiences cover all raids until current. I follow rules, have a happy go-gettem personality and enjoy the company of guildmates. Would love to find a new home with like-minded people. Thanks for reading and feel free to throw your questions at me (or website to check out). PS: Some rated PVP on the side would be fun too (not required).ßawb0 Dec 24, 2014
Dec 23, 2014 LF mon tues guild Looking for an EST guild or an guild that raids at 6pm server (9pm EST). i have an elemental shaman and currently gearing up a prot pally. If raid days are mon and tues that would be even better! pst :)Spraxx0 Dec 23, 2014
Dec 22, 2014 (M)Ring of Oütlaws LFRDPS Su/T/Th 730-1030PST <Ring of Oütlaws> of Windrunner No one likes to read a wall of text when looking for a guild; so here it is plain and simple: our guild is extremely relaxed and welcoming, yet we play for mythic level progression. We aim to progress through content as a group, work with people on mechanics and rotations, while also keeping the social dynamic of our guild intact. We're not here just to raid, but to be a family. *** Guild Information *** Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 7:30pm-10:30pm PST Progression: 6/7 Heroic and 7/7 Normal Site: Ringofoutlaws.enjin.com We've seen both 10 and 25 Heroic (New Mythic) before and we finished 5.4 as 14/14H. We've been on Windrunner for not even a year yet and I think we've made a mark on the server already. One of our most well known achievements is being the last guild in the U.S. to kill Heroic Garrosh before server shutdown for patch 6.0.1 (we think, we had 3 minutes left before server reset). *** Recruitment Needs *** As you can see below, we currently have a need for ranged DPS, however we are always open to applications from people of any class/spec Elemental Shaman: Medium Warlock: High Mage: High Moonkin: High Hunter: Medium Our recruitment process is relatively simple, apply on our site and we will have a friendly chat on mumble. We are looking for players who can play at a mythic level, but also fit into our guild socially. We tend to avoid players who bring negativity to raid, regardless of their skill level. *** Contact Information *** Site: Ringofoutlaws.enjin.com In game contacts: Russ#1537, Kencaid#1632, Auvrey#1906, Nellers#1800Anela0 Dec 22, 2014
Dec 22, 2014 delete deleteNumerius5 Dec 22, 2014
Dec 22, 2014 Returning player looking for active guild Have 90 Mage 87 rogue and working on monk. Hoping to meet some mature people to play with! Send me a msg on magibru - my main. Thanks!Jaybru0 Dec 22, 2014
Dec 21, 2014 <Book of the Dead> 5/7 Normal LF Melee DPS <Book of the Dead> is a casual weekend raiding guild. We are currently 5/7 N in Highmaul and looking to jump into Heroics soon. Last expansion we cleared 14/14 SoO Heroic. Raid Times are Sat/Sun 6:45PM-10:00PM Server Time (PST). Current Recruitment Needs: 1 Melee DPS Expectations: All core team members are expected to raid on a regular basis. Commitment and dedication are very important aspects to our team. We use Ventrilo to communicate and is required during raid times. Benefits: The guild covers repair costs; funds gems, enchants, and consumables for members. Apply at botdguild.com, leave a comment in this thread, or contact one of our officers in game: Hemî (Hemi #1901) Zertrazlek (Canarile #1669) Enforcér (BloodyElf #1777)Enforcér4 Dec 21, 2014
Dec 21, 2014 DK LF Guild Hello all! New to the server and I'm looking for a friend/social guild. I have most chat services so I can be in chat whenever needed. I mostly PvP but I'm not a snob when it comes to PvE! =D I'm laid back for the most part. Comic relief at times and I just love MMO's. So it me up in game if you're guild has what I might be looking for. Thanks all!Abinoth0 Dec 21, 2014
Dec 20, 2014 [H] Holy Priest Looking for Guild I am looking for a guild that has plans to do Mythic raiding. I'm not quite ready for it, so I don't expect the guild to be ready for it either; just having it in the plans is nice. Looking for a group of adults who do not take things too seriously. Language and jokes that poke fun at everyone and everything are okay by me. I am looking to raid 2 or 3 nights a week. My availability times begin at: 10:30pm EST (7:30 PST) Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. 9pm EST (6 PST) Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday.I am comfortable with playing shadow as off-spec if need be, but hope to find a guild in which I can focus on playing as a holy priest. My battletag is Crystalai#1613. Feel free to contact me in game.Kindlreid1 Dec 20, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 BASED (H) 6/7 Norm 1/7 Heroic LF Ranged DPS Based is a small casual raiding guild. While progressing in MoP we started off with a strong and focused 10 man group that cleared Throne of Thunder with ease. Heading into Siege of Orgrimmar we had the same success leading to full clearing and farming, thus giving us the power to level in Warlords ready with the most heirloom gear possible. We are currently 6/7 in Highmaul with pulls on Imperator hoping to kill him soon and work on other heroics and later bosses. Also 1/7 Heroic looking to be 3/7H in the near future. We are looking for raiders that want a casual two night raiding schedule while maintaining a focus for hardcore progression. Because we are limited to a 2 day raid schedule, we want dedicated raiders that can show up consistently to raids with proper gear, consumables, and the ability to listen to & execute boss strats efficiently. We aren't looking for the most experienced raiders, just those that are looking to experience content with a small team of like minded people. We raid: Wednesday and Thursday. with pending Friday nights if Mythic deems it necessary. Invites go out @ 6:00pm(server-Pacific) raid ends at 9pm. We are looking for: - Variety of Ranged DPS, pref casters. Please respond below or add Krzythugnutz#1510 to Real ID for more info.Shirtpants0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Divergence-Hyjal Horde Core Raid Recruitment Divergence on Hyjal is currently recruiting all levels and all classes wishing to join our guild. We are also looking for members that are looking to raid. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11 PST. We are currently working on normal Highmaul and plan to work on heroics and mythic. We are currently in need of a Tank and ranged DPS. Preferred classes will be listed below. Any members looking to raid must be 630+ and raid experience is preferred. Preferred Classes : Tanks : Feral Druid Blood Death Knight DPS : Balance Druid Fire/Arcane Mage Marksmanship Hunter Affliction/Destruction Warlock Healers : Resto Druid Holy Paladin If interested, please message one of the characters or battle.net tags below : -Finalife -ipecacFinal -HolyClamz -Mechanize -ipecacFinal#1217Finalife2 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Two Tanks, Healer, and Hunter LF A home. We all are looking for a raiding guild for after the holidays to join and progress. We all have been playing since Vanilla and have all necessary Addons for raiding. I have tanked almost every Expansion, Healer has also healed almost every expansion, Hunter has also played his Hunter since Vanilla. I'd like to say we all know our classes very well and understand raid mechanics. Other tank has tanked MoP and would be a solid addition to any guild. Feel free to ad me on Battlenet and have a discussion with me anytime. Coltrain#1167Cøltrain0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Are you looking for late night raiding... Than look no further... Bane is currently looking fill its roster for our mythic raid group we are currently pushing normal and heroic but need more exceptional DPS to fill out our roster. Pleas apply at http://baneinc.enjin.com/home We are ‘Bring the player not the class” mentality but you must be at least 640+ to apply. We are currently recruiting Hunters, Rouges, Priests, Shamans, Mage and especially Warlocks*. What we are looking for: 1. Know class well enough to be able to perform optimal DPS, Tanking, or Healing while dealing with encounter mechanics. 2. Have an awesome personality and able to get along with others. We are a guild that values the people behind their character. Things can get frustrating during progress but we do not yell or take it out on others in the raid. 3. Able to learn from mistakes quickly, yours and others. 4. Research all fights and strategies for your class. 5. Good communication. You should be able to communicate any issues you are having with your assigned role or other things that may be important to the success of the raid. As well communicate if you will miss a raid or be late. 6. Good attitude toward Progression Raiding. If wiping all night gets to you, or you do not want to put in the work to be prepared, do not apply. 7. Someone who is looking for a stable raiding guild and want something for the long term. We do not want someone that is only looking for a stepping stone for gear and progress. 8. Stable connection *All potential recruits have 2 week probationary period. Raid Times: Tuesday 11pm-2am server time PST Wednesday 11pm-2am server time PST Thursday 11pm-2am server time PST Extra information Core members must be ready and willing to believe they will achieve great things. This is why we must have people that know their role, class and spec in order to achieve what we have set out to do. We are all pretty laid back guild with a great sense of humor. We are a diversified group looking to recruit like-minded individuals. http://baneinc.enjin.com/home for more info and recruitmentSamdawg1 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 <Acid> 1/7M Recruiting DPS for Mythic raiding <Acid> 20 man - is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on the US realm Lightninghoof (Horde) recruiting additional raiders for progression in the Warlords of Draenor expansion. <Acid> was formed on July 29, 2009 as a 25 man heroic raiding guild and finished tier 9 as 16th on server and 7th on server during tier 10. Moving into Cata, after reforming into a 10 man guild during tier 11, we went on to rank 5th in Firelands and 3rd in Dragon Soul. As of Mists of Pandaria, we killed Will of the Emperor second on server, but went on to get first on Grand Empress and Sha, as well as the entirety of tier 12 and tier 13, including a 292nd rank US finish in Throne of Thunder and a 137th US ranking in Siege of Orgrimmar. We had top rankings for speed kills on several bosses in SoO. We want to continue to gain higher rankings for this xpac. We are currently 1/7 Mythic, 7/7H, currently working on Twin Ogron Mythic. Our goal is to continue to increase our ranking into the top 100 US guilds and beyond. While we are looking specifically for certain classes, please do not let this discourage any serious applicants. It should be noted that those looking to apply should be comfortable playing all of their varying specializations to a proficient degree. High Priority: DPS Death Knights Hunters Warlocks Mage Rogue Raid Days and Times: Monday 7 - 11PM Central / server time Wednesday 7 - 11PM Central / server time Thursday 7 - 11PM Central / server time Occasionally We raid Sunday 7 - 11PM Central / server time during progression aswell. If interested, please pm an officer in game on the realm Lightninghoof. (Isiildur, Kaisis, Livè, Cannara, Darkram, Thorvus) or add my battletag Live#1651.Livè0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 (H) <Skull Crush Syndicate> Is recruiting! Hello and welcome to <Skull Crush Syndicate>. We are a guild looking to progress into mythic raiding. We raid 9PM to 12AM PST Tuesdays and Wensdays nights. Current need for weekday raid group. Healer: Holy Paladin Discipline Priest Resto druid DPS: WW monk Fury Arms OS warrior Elemental, Resto OS shaman Arcane, Fire OS mage Marksmanship Surv OS hunter Affliction Destro OSwarlock Add my btag Muddybot#1832 for matt (me) or Khor#1277 for brad If we aren't on and it is urgent type /who Skull Crush Syndicate and ask for an officerPhyrixon2 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 <Second Sons>Recruiting DPS for H Progression We are looking for a few more DPS to fill out our Heroic Progression group. We are currently 6/7 N and 1/7 H We raid Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays from 5pm to 9pm server. If you have any questions feel free to post here or pst me in gameSephiwrath1 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 (H) Twisted Apotheosis ~ Daytime Raiding LFM We are a small group of friends with lives that require our attention during "normal" evening raiding hours. We do not require you to be in guild to raid with us. We are a solid group of players that likes to have a good time and work on progression. There is no loot drama - no dysfunctional loot council, EPGP or DKP. If you participated in the fight you roll on loot. Simple as that. We are NOT going to be server firsts, hardcore or elitist jerkwads. Those days for us are over. All of our members have done their time as top dogs and are now "grown-ups" with jobs, families and other priorities. We WoW for the atmosphere in our raids, it is truly one of a kind. Raid Schedule Wed & Thurs 9:00am-12:00pm (PST) Progress: 6/7 Normal 1/7 Heroic Raid Requirements: Research all boss encounters. There are ample resources available online. We often use FATBOSS strategy guides (youtube it). Bring your own flasks and food. We often provide the food but is not guaranteed. Be on time. ilvl 635+. Raid Needs: 3 DPS 1 Healer Want to try us out? Join us on Openraid - http://openraid.us/p/TApotheosis Mention the recruitment ad in your sign up. Need more information or want to discuss more? Contact me in game Eliwel#1113Yhawn11 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Disc/Shadow Lf raiding guild item level 634 Looking for a guild i can raid with .I play Disc and Shadow. I been playing/raiding on and off since wrath.I can play almost any day or time. Feel free to hit me up here or in game.Helen10 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 18, 2014 Rogue LF Guild Looking for a social/progression-focused adult guild. At the moment I am still wrapping up a few heroic dungeons to finish gearing up so would be interested in a guild that (hopefully) still has some people in the same boat because I'm tired of relying exclusively on LFD. After going solo all of MoP I realized I really miss the camaraderie of a good guild. Been playing WoW since June of '05 and as per usual know my class, come prepped, learn the encounters and do my damnedest not to stand in fires. All the common sense stuff. I'm available between 7-8p+ server time although a few of my old guildies used to joke that I always seemed to be the first person on in the morning and the last to log off at night. So, if you think you could use a chill, laid back rogue that likes goof around in <insert voice software of choice> but knows when to get serious, hit me up. :)Valaerion3 Dec 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2014 Looking for RDPS for raid team Pandemonium Knights is look for members to fill our casual raid team in Hyjal ! We are looking for RDPS of all types contact sephandra or Deadlybovine for more info . Raid times are Thursday,Friday ,Saturday 5:30 to 8:30 vent is a must .Lockgor0 Dec 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2014 (H) LF Casual/Social Guild Former Heroic raider looking for a new place to call home that isn't progression focused. At this point, I really just want to hang out in mumble or vent with friendly people and do some adventuring together. Please reply here or contact me in game @ ScatletBro#1351.Fansy0 Dec 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2014 Based (H) 5/7 Norm Heroics Soon LF Rng/Healz Based is a small casual raiding guild. While progressing in MoP we started off with a strong and focused 10 man group that cleared Throne of Thunder with ease. Heading into Siege of Orgrimmar we had the same success leading to full clearing and farming, thus giving us the power to level in Warlords ready with the most heirloom gear possible. We are currently 5/7 in Highmaul with pulls on Kargath hoping to kill him soon and work on other heroics and later bosses. We are looking for raiders that want a casual two night raiding schedule while maintaining a focus for hardcore progression. Because we are limited to a 2 day raid schedule, we want dedicated raiders that can show up consistently to raids with proper gear, consumables, and the ability to listen to & execute boss strats efficiently. We aren't looking for the most experienced raiders, just those that are looking to experience content with a small team of like minded people. We raid: Wednesday and Thursday. with pending Friday nights if Mythic deems it necessary. Invites go out @ 6:00pm(server-Pacific) raid ends at 9pm. We are looking for: - Non Paladin Healers - Variety of Ranged DPS, pref casters. Please respond below or add Krzythugnutz#1510 to Real ID for more info.Shirtpants5 Dec 18, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 LF Greater Truesteel Essence Happy holidays all, I am looking for someone with 200 ingots and the recipe for the greater truesteel essence to upgrade an armor piece to ilvl 670. I have the other mats including the bloods. Plz message me in game if you'd like to craft this for me and what the price would be. Thank you!Warbean0 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 (H) 636 fury warrior lf after 9pmST raiding I am a older adult player, 10 years in Wow with raid experience. I also enjoy hanging in voice chat with mature no drama adults. Currently on A52 but willing to transfer for the right guild. My btag is OldTimer65#1978 thank you.Kennias4 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 [H] 1 Lock dps + 1 Pali/Monk heals Veteran raiders looking for a home. Took a break for Pandaria but my girlfriend and I are back for some raiding. Our raiding experience goes back to vanilla and have been in I would say top 10ish progression pushing guilds, I've always been a number crunching dps and she the dedicated flexible healer. Sadly looks like the ones we were on have dissolved. Talk is cheap feel free to trial run us :) Availability: 8:00pm + on weekdays, all day Sat+Sun Please whisper or reply for more infoGakuun8 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 643 Frostmage 644 Hunter and 640 Restoshaman three very experienced raiders looking to transfer to a west coast server to meet better raid times. Raid Times: 7pm(Pst)-Whenever, any day of the week as many days as it takes. Looking for progression guilds that are moving into mythics and are in need of experienced raiders Have logs and sims of dps numbers to show upon requestChoothebest4 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 Rare mount hunters! I have created a channel for all those wanting to hunt down the rare mount spawns so that we can communicate regardless of which zone we are in. /Join Raremountspawns Within an hour of having the channel running a few of us got the boar from Frostfire! Feel free to join and contribute, happy hunting! xxNowonn6 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 640 ilvl Restro druid old time raider LF home Just a small rant about myself. I have been raiding from the time BC came out until i finished off Cata raids. Took a break from MOP and did not raid at all. Came back for this xpac, but with RL issues and work i am unable to raid with the guild i want/am currently in. So i am on the hunter for a new home and good group of people to progress with. *The last time i raided was in YMT and we got a world 1725 H DW kill (US 471) Realm 3* (so please be at least a semi ambitious group) Sadly i cannot put that much time into raids as i once could so i'm looking for a guild that raids Sunday-Wednesday 2 nights. *I NEED A 2 NIGHT A WEEK GUILD* anymore then that i'm not interested. anytime after 6pm server until ~10pm server maybe 11pm *Current progress is 5/7 Normal HM i had to pug* (6/7 LFR -_-) *The smaller number the raid the more interested i will be* Pref 10-15 Raiders Thanks for hopefully taking the time to read this, hopefully someone needs a descent restro druid to spam some heals ^_^ !Nafta2 Dec 17, 2014