Hyjal

Jul 28, 2014 WTB N Garrosh kill As title states, days I can attend are only Friday or Saturday, time frames for the days are flexible. Wouldn't mind any loot, but not required. Paying 15k for kill. Leave a response here or mail in game.Myiym2 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 <Checkmate> [H] recruiting for heroic Checkmate 4/14(H) 10 man is currently looking for a healer with DPS offspec for heroic progression. Raid times are 7:00 - 9:00 Mondays Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We are also looking for additional DPS and healers for mythic starting 6.0 560 14/14N and mumble required. Feel free to add Rav#1538 if you have any questions Updated now 4/14.Jassadin1 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 556 Survival Hunter LF Norm Pug/Guild SoO Hey i'm very good at my class but I guess there is not a lot of need for hunters. Im really want to get ahead of the curve before patch 6.0. I have my legendary cloak. And am free most of the time. If anyone has any openings please let me know. My current guild is quite new and doesnt have the amount of players we need yet to do a full normal run of SoO. I know the fights very well. I play every role to learn each fight better. Have watched videos describing differences between LFR, Flex, and normal. Like I said I know my class.Dreadstone2 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Livid-hyjal recruitment Hello hyjal, I am Karaline from Livid on hyjal and I would like you to consider joining Livid. Our raid group is at 11/14 H SoO. We have people who do arenas and RBGs. We do flex for people who are trying to gear alts and friends. On Monday we do SoO normal "clean up" where we get some of our more casual members their normal garrosh kill. We help each other with valor cap and conquest cap along with crafted gear and enchants. But most importantly we're friends. With WoD coming soon Livid is looking for any type and classes that would like to join us in our community. Even though ilvl and other things are important when it comes to raiding and groups. In WoD these will mean next to nothing in a few months. This means the community you associate with now will become more important than any other factor in the next coming months. I hope you will give Livid a chance. You can contact any officer or raider in Livid to get an invite. You can also add me on btag to ask for more information (Corrupt#1785). Website: Livid-hyjal.com Thanks for reading have a good day.Karaline7 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Viscous Horror lvl 25 battle pet for sale want to sell my rare pet from tot kills everything asking 100k can sell to either horde or alliance i have toons on both message me in game mail or on forum hereJkar1 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 <Prominence> Raid Team Recruitment Prominence is starting to raid! Prominence is looking to officially start up an in guild raid team. Most of us have normal SoO experience outside the guild. We as a guild have not done much in terms of raiding as of yet due to various issues with inactivity from various guild members (old guild master included). About the Guild. We are an extremely friendly and close guild that enjoys just playing the game for fun and not treating it like a job. We are trying to start various activities within the guild, such as one we are already starting up, Scenaturday, and generally just enjoy interacting and doing things with other members of our guild. We are extremely helpful and do not hesitate to help other members with whatever they need. We started up about a year ago and at one point had about 300 members, however most of these members went inactive including, sadly, the guild master. We have recently had a change in leadership in the guild and have cut down our members to those of us who are actually active so that we can get the guild going in the right direction this time. What are we looking for? Committed players who are ok with progression normal SoO (meaning there will likely be wipes and we aren't going to be downing Garrosh within a week.) Active players who are willing to participate in the guild's various activities. Our rule is that if you are offline for more than a month without giving us notice you get kicked. No drama please 535 minimum ilvl An ability to raid at the times of 7:30 pm -11:30 pm Fri-Sun and to show up for the raid on time. 1 ranged dps, 1 melee dps, 1 hybrid dps (ideally if you have a heals offspec) and 3 healers.In Conclusion If you feel like you can do all the above and would be interested in helping the guild progress through SoO and get ready for WoD then please do shoot either myself(StickyNut#1661) or Dokragish a message so we can discuss your role on the team. We are also more than happy to accept members who are not interested in being on the raid team but again we are looking for active players who are willing to participate in the guild. If you want to join but don't want to raid just specify this fact when messaging us. Thank you for taking the time to read this and hope to see you in-game!Daavoodoomon0 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 WTS Inscription Kit Got an Inscription levelling kit up for sale & ready to go now. 1-600 inscription, as per wow-professions.com, get your scribing up before the new expansion comes out. faifai#11115Zfai2 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 <Legion> is recruiting! Hi. Simple and straight to the point our guild is recruiting for our Normal 10 man team. All our current members are 14/14 normal (plus a few heroics, furthest progressed member is 13/14 heroic). We are a straight forward no fuss no muss raid team planning to farm up Siege and Heirlooms. Our team is great friends and hoping to add a couple more to the mix. The plan is to move into raiding start of WoD. What we are after: - Resto shaman Requirements: We do not have an ilvl requirement for our team we only ask that you know what your doing in terms of your class. Everything else can be worked on. Raid Times: Friday - Saturday 8.30pm - 11.30pm PST If interested please add either myself (Arbiter#1892) or my wife (dynomosity#1503) to battle tag to discuss a place on our teamKalladar9 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 <Mortality> (H) Recruiting Mythic Raiders About us: We are Mortality, a newly formed hardcore raiding guild on the Horde side of US-Hyjal aiming to be competitive in WoD upon release along with becoming a world-ranked guild. Realistically understand that we will not compete for the top until the 2nd raid tier in WoD due to being a new guild and with that comes finding our core and working to fill in positions we need in order to be competitive. Mortality will thrive on multiple 20man (Mythic) progression raid groups, however, we want a strong guild community. We are looking for not only good raiders but people who are active in the game outside of raid times. The leadership will encourage being on Raidcall and doing activities outside of raids; we cannot be the only ones that miss the true sense of being in a guild. Applications: Applications are not required at this time, due to not having a guild website up, however an entrance interview will be conducted prior to you joining (Raiders only). Expectations: We are looking for raiders who don't need others to hold their hands, and who can be responsible enough to be prepared for raid. This includes taking the time to learn your class and being able to min-max for progression. -You need to be able to commit to our schedule (being reliable is a huge deal). -You are seeking a guild that emphasizes more than quick leveling and mass recruitment. -You are active and looking for a steady guild to call home. -You understand that for a guild to work, all members must contribute to its development and progression. -You enjoy the aspects of the game, especially progression in hard mode environments. -You are easy to get along with and know when to joke and when to be serious. Raiding Schedule: Normal raid schedule is as follows- Time: TBD Days: TBD Progression raid schedule after a new raid instance is released- Week 1: 4 days a week, 4 hours per day. We raid as much as we can stand being in the instance and resources allow within the guild. Week 2: We drastically lighten it up and hit the harder content. Being that we will have cleared the week prior we will only be adding mechanics to fights we already have the strats down for. Week 3: The final week of progression, we clear what we can as fast as we can. We have fun doing it and we go as long or as short as the raid comes to a consensus for. Week 4: Depending on our progress for the tier and the team's vote, we will return to a 3 night/week maximum raid schedule. We will raid 3 weeks, realistically 2 weeks at a hardcore schedule, and then spend the rest of those months enjoying the ranks and having fun while we raid. Having an absolute blast with guildies as the rank ____ guild. Loot System: During the 3 weeks of our hardcore schedule we will be using a loot council. When we transition back to our normal 3-day a week raid schedule we will use EPGP. EPGP will still be gained during the first 3 weeks; however it will not be spent. If you are still interested, or for more information, Contact myself or Endaira in game, or btag me, N05c0p3y0455#1477 (copy/paste if needed). Thanks again for your time.Tenderloïns4 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 10m Heroic LF DPS. Greetings Hyjal. There are hundreds upon hundreds of guilds on Hyjal that players can choose from - and Novicium in no way claims to be better or worse than any of them. We do however pride ourselves in creating a community atmosphere while being able to kick some serious !@# for the Horde. The players of Novicium log into Warcraft because we enjoy spending time with each other We are looking for players who want to become a part of a community, more importantly... to become apart of Noviciums Community, and use the strength of our friendships to take on challenges and goals as a guild inside the World of Warcraft. What we are currently looking for: Novicium has an extremely stable core of excellent players. We are looking to pick up 2 or 3 DPS players who are 100% competient in their ability to play the game on a heroic/mythic level. In the past we have had several awesome runs at heroic kills but have fallen short due to negagent deaths or silly mistakes. We don't expect players to come to us with experience on heroic content, but we are looking for players who can hold their own and take care of business! http://www.noviciumguild.com Our current guild goals are as follows: Farm Garrosh for Heirlooms Continue Progressing into 10 Player Heroic Siege of Orgimmar. Recruit friendly & engaged players Complete Challenge Modes for all 9 dungeons. Complete all Guild Challenges weekly to earn guild gold for repairs. Event Information: We currently host two lock outs across 8 hours of raid time. On Tuesday and Wednesday Novicium engages 25 player Siege of Orgimmar Normal. On Thursday and Monday a focused 10 player group engages Siege of Orgimmar Heroic. We pride ourselves in being able to create an environment that is fitting for all levels of play while maintaining our casual core feel. Please visit our website for a more details description on how our guild is structured. Our Event times are as follows: Tuesday (Heroic): 7:00pm – 9:00pm PST/Server Wednesday (Heroic): 7:00pm - 9:00pm PST/Server Thursdays(Normal): 7:00pm – 9:00pm PST/Server Sunday(Normal): 7:00pm – 9:00pm PST/Server Please visit http://www.noviciumguild.com for more info or contact ScottWray#1817Phorbis0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Selling Alchemy and Inscription Kits I am selling alchemy and inscription lvling kits, you can lvl 1-600, ill give you a guide to make sure you are able to max it out the most efficient way, Any extra herbs you may receive while i give them to you, you are more than welcome to keep, use, or sell. Alchemy-8k a kit Inscription- 9k a kit You can place an order by sending me in game mail preferably, although i will check this forum every day. I ask that you give me 2 days to farm all of the herbs, if i end up with to many orders i will let you know if it will take some extra time. You can also add my battletag for faster responses Salavon#1394 You will receive the items, either through trade, mail, or ill invite you to the guild bank where i will have stored them, you will not have to pay until i have all of the herbs gathered. I do not want to get stolen from so i ask only lvl 90 toons to take it. i prefer if you dont use a lvl 1 toon. ***Not Willing to negotiate price*** Thank you for your time.Aywa12 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 <Thunder Bluff Steak Co> recruiting 10/25N <Thunder Bluff Steak Co> is recruiting! We're 14/14 on 10N, but we've expanded and we're looking to either complete assembly of a second raid team or grow to a 25N raid team. We're a casual raid guild, raiding Tuesdays/Wednesdays 8pm-10pm server (occasionally 10:30pm server, and sometimes we add a third day but not always). We've got a solid, long-term adult guild leadership team, and we understand that RL comes first. The guild provides gems, enchants, food, flasks, pots, and upgrades (crafted gear for those who still need it) for our raiders, as well as some modest guild repair privileges to take the edge off whenever we call a wipe. It may not cover ALL of your costs, but it will help. We require the use of DBM and Mumble for raids, but aside from that, we're pretty lax. Use whatever UI you want. Performance metrics are checked, but it's not a hard and fast set of guidelines. We know what we're looking for on all classes, so if you're unsure, we'll help you get to where you need to be. We're not elitist, nor will be jump down your throat. Our goal is to help you improve your game, work on team synergy, and ultimately to enjoy being part of the team as we continue downing content. Some minimums that we look for are that you be at least 530 ilevel before you join the raids. It's not hard to get that via Timeless Isle and LFR, so we like to see that you did some effort on your own before getting decked out in a nice set of normal raid gear. Ask Mr. Robot helps, and we encourage you to use it, even modifying the weights if need be. What do we need? DPS. We need you all. Tank Offspec? Healer Offspec? No problem! Are you a tank or a healer mainspec but your OS is DPS? Great! Are you comfortable doing DPS on a consistent basis? We'll take you too! Experience isnt really required, but we'd like if you have cleared all of SoO on LFR and dipped your toes into Flex. We'll train you, so you don't need to be pro upfront. Is your guild small but interested in merging into us? Contact me directly and we can talk about it! Interested? Reply here or contact me in-game at Wyktin#1359 and I will answer any questions you have!Wyktin4 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 550 Mage thinking of transfering Just came back to the game a month ago or so and am looking to find a guild to raid with. My current server is very high pop but mostly EST which doesn't work out too well for me and my job. All the late night guilds are pretty much heroic only guilds. I'd be available for anything after 8 PM PST. I realize I'm a little late to the heroic party so my gear is a bit behind but I feel I'm more than ready for normals. So any guilds needing someone they can verbally abuse while mutually tea-bagging/clam-slamming on deaths with the hopes of having internet monsters throw purples at our faces message me Dysthymic#1120Dysthymic0 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 WTB Heavy Junk Boxes As the title says looking to buy Heavy Junk Boxes farmed by rogues. For the Raven Holdt reputation. Willing to pay 10g per box will pay more per box for bulk sales. PST in game for more info or if your'e interested in selling.Judekin4 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 8/14H Guild LF 1 DPS **Who we are** Supremacy Revitalized is a level 25 Horde side guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to fill out our roster for **Heroic 10 man**progression. Current raid team is 8/14 H **What we have** Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun. Raid nights are Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:00 pm-10:30 pm server (PST) **What we need** ~1RDPS or 1MDPS Preferred classes are: *Hunter *Rogue **Requirements** * 570 ilvl+ *Legendary Cloak * Know your class * Have Vent * Show up on time add my Bnet Lynxabane#1231Zayva1 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 HYJAL PVP call-out CHALLENGE Shmac here of Vindictive Brotherhood with a realm wide PvP challenge! I'm calling out every PvP guild on this realm to bring your best 10-man team for a battleground showdown against our best team. I'll even go for the raiding guilds that happen to have an RBG team if they are up to the challenge. Shmack2004#1857 hit me up, we'll set it up!Shmac23 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 H <Vindictive Brotherhood>is recruiting!! The largest PvP guild on Hyjal. We don't have many requirements to join. Yes we focus on pvp and have a core RBG team and a few other teams but always open to make other teams and help other people out. We also run flexes and may start 10mans.If you don't pvp it doesn't matter. In this guild you are free to do whatever you want. Just have a good sense of humor and we have plenty of sarcasm to go around from crazy a$$ people. We have a vent server for all members to use and also a website vindbrohood.mmopost.net is the site. There is an application only because it forces me to have it. Its really just a sign up. Hit me up here or in game for info and an invite Shmack2004#1857 B-tagShmac11 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 Legit PvP Guild Hello everyone on my beloved Hyjal. I'm pleased to announce that I have decided to stir up some PvP life on Hyjal again. After taking a 4 year hiatus and having returned, I've noticed PvP isn't what it used to be. PvpOnUrFace is an up and coming guild that I hope to be the best and most fun PvP guild Hyjal has seen. We are currently 20 90's strong, who all enjoy PvP. As soon as we see a slightly larger player base an Rbg Core group will be started. Times and dates are completely up in the air. As it stands there are usually a few of us on that are down to run BGs or Arenas or trade carries. Please send me an in game tell if you are interested!! Lets Bring Pvp Pride back to Hyjal!!! Chavyrocks#1115 Thanks for stopping by!Chavy12 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 Warning to all HORDE! I'm back! Remember me? Ex Battle Ground Raider. We held the Krasarang Wilds PVP against your feeble attempts. IF I see you flagged around the Timeless Isle I'm going to take you OUT! So to make life easy for yourselves just stay un-flagged and stick to PVE!Natana5 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 It's another "How is this server?" thread! Hi guys. Yeah, I'm sorry — I know the forums see a thread like this every other day, and you're probably all sick to death of them. But your answers would be really helpful to me. =) I'm back to WoW on a new account after being away for a really long time,and I'm trying to pick a server to start on that will be a good match for me. Hyjal is "high" pop and has a good rep, but — by census data, Hyjal is also the relatively lightest on population of the "recommended" Horde servers, with roughly half the active raid pop of A52 / Zul (Wowprogress) and also about half the estimated L90 pop (Realmpop). So, I just want to check some things about how the environment is on Hyjal: How is the economy? Is the AH healthy, busy & quick-moving? No one person dominating entire markets; no waiting a week to see 1 stack of felweed finally appear? :p How is the activity level for pugging / other activities like xmog runs, etc.? Can you find a group at pretty much any time of day or night, or are there dead zones? How is the social atmosphere? Like, some realms have a rep for being unfriendly to newcomers or inexperienced players (eg, Tichondrius) while others are laid-back and welcoming (eg, Proudmoore). Again, I'm sure you're sick of these kinds of questions, and I appreciate your patience. Your feedback is very helpful to me. =)Postonforums5 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 WTB Dampscale Basilisk Eye Hey Hyjal! I am looking to buy a ton of these items to assist in making the Aldor to Scryer switch a little less painful. Not sure what the AH is selling them for, since there are never any up there, but I would be willing to pay 10g/eye. If you have some feel free to COD them or just add me Heavens#1389 and we can meet to do the transaction.Heavensdevil1 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 <Immortals End> Heroic SoO 10m Recruitment 'Immortals End' is a brand new 10 man guild founded by 2 WoW Veterans who have been raiding together in world class guilds since Vanilla. This expansion we haven't been raiding very much as both of us decided to take a break, but with Warlords of Draenor coming up, we decided its time to start our own guild in preparation for the new expansion. This guild is being built for top world competition so please keep that in mind. This means we will progress very quickly, but drama/poor gaming skills will not be tolerated. We want you to build this guild together with us. It won't be any one persons guild, it'll be our guild that we created together. The guild's first 2-3 weeks of raiding (first week of raiding is - 8-5-14) will get us to 14/14 Heroic SoO. We're looking for people who already have heroic SoO experienced to join us, although if you are a world class player and haven't been raiding this xpac, please pm me and we can discuss options. We'll do Heroic SoO main and alt runs weekly as well as having fun doing random other things like achievement runs and more. We want the raid and guild environment to be friendly, fun and relaxed, but also focused when we need to be. We will expect high attendance and skill in multiple specs (and characters). We have not started raiding yet so raid times may change slightly but during progression we will raid Monday through Thursday 7:30 pm to 11:30 pm PST (will be less days as we get things on farm). Intelligent and experienced raiders who can quickly grasp strategies and have a short learning curve on new content are especially valued as applicants. Fitting in with the social environment of the guild is also important, as above all this game is a hobby and we want to keep our raid environment fun and relaxed. If you're interested, either reply to this thread or visit our website at www.immortalsend.guildlaunch.com/ and post in the applicants forum!Ellesmere17 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 LF Casual Raiding Guild (Late Raids) Hi, I'm a 30-something year old guy looking for a casual raiding group of other mature players. By casual I mean a group that has skill enough to kill bosses, but not the time to push progression too much. Unfortunately I can only really commit to probably 50% attendance as I'd be unavailable every other week, though I'm hoping that with the coming flex scaling being applied to normal and heroic soon(ish) this shouldn't be too much of a restriction. I'm looking for a group that starts raids at or later than 2200 (10pm) pst. ME - -I'm a raider with heroic experience -I'm versatile with experience raiding as several different roles/specs/classes as our guild's needs changed -I'm most familiar with Feral, Windwalker, Assassination and Retribution though I've previously raided with several other specs and am more than willing to catch up on whatever the right group needs of me. -I enjoy participating in guild discussions and activities -Though my primary focus is raiding I enjoy running old content for 'mogs and pets, etc YOU - -Guild with friendly and skilled players -My ideal guild will be made up of FRIENDS, whether real life friends or those made in game -Be cool with my scheduling restrictions -Care a lot more about each other than about loot If you're interested let me know! Server transfers and/or rerolling are not out of the question. Battle Tag: Jones1194Mojones1 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 WTB Junk Boxes 20g ea COD to Lanfear, or message me ingame, thanksLanfear6 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 <Apex Gamers> 10/14 H (10m) Recruiting DPS Apex Gamers, 10/14 H is recruiting for 10m Heroic SoO. Raids are Tuesday-Thursday 7-10pm st (pacific). We are in high need for 2-3 strong DPS and possibly a healer. We are also beginning our recruitment for WoD so if you are looking for a hardcore team to raid with during the expansion, let us know! We'll be raiding competitively on Hyjal as soon as it releases. If interested, contact me in game: TheWreckless1#1340 or through the website: http://www.apex-gamers.com/contact/ We look forward to hearing from you!Dhots1 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 Been Gone A While After being gone for over a year after playing since the beginning I have started a new account and now looking for a casual guild to join. Just looking for a group to hang out with and help each other along the way.Tekilla1 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 Perseverance Guild is Recruiting!! Perseverance Guild (25) is recruiting new members. We are a Mature Social Guild where IRL comes first, looking for like minded people. We are developing a new raid team(s) and would like to share this opportunity. We have guild repair, 8 bank tabs many years of experience to offer to new players. Families and Couples are encouraged to join. We also are looking for PVPers to work on building our RBG team. We are willing to help your gear, people who are new to game, people who are leveling and the Veteran players looking for a change in atmosphere. We also offer a Guild Lotto, Fishing Rewards, Rewards for earning Legendary Weapons and More. Check out our website http://perseveranceguild.guildnow.com/home/m/3048089/viewforum/740336 Please feel free to contact myself by my btag @ gru#1415 or any member of our officer team in game for info. Thank You! PalagruPalagru9 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 8/14H Guild LF Tank PAID TRANSFER **Who we are** Supremacy Revitalized is a level 25 Horde side guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to fill out our roster for **Heroic 10 man**progression. Current raid team is 8/14 H **What we have** Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun. Raid nights are Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:00 pm-10:30 pm server (PST) **What we need** ~Tank Preferred classes are: * Paladin *Monk *Druid **Requirements** * 570 ilvl+ *Legendary Cloak * Know your class * Have Vent * Show up on time add my Bnet Lynxabane#1231 or send me in game mailZayva0 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 Holy/Retribution Paladin LF Heroic Guild 570 Holy 572 Retribution 562 Protection 550 Retribution PvP 550 Holy PvP Hello, I'm looking for a heroic raiding guild that raids on Friday and Saturday. My current exp is 10/14 Heroic and looking for something around the same progression. My work schedule is crazy which is what limits me to Friday and Saturday. I get out of work earlier on Wednesdays, but not too much earlier, about 9-11 central. I can ful-fill any role, but I prefer to DPS or Heal. If you like to speak to me, you can add my real ID with a note of who you are. JonGoodson#1660. Thanks!!!Serbubbles0 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 LF people for flex Hello, I am a raider of Livid-hyjal and I have alts and friends that have alts that would like to gear at least in flex gear. I'm looking for others who would like to join us in flex as we clear. I plan on this flex on Wednesday around 630 or 730. If you are interested you can add my battle tag Corrupt#1785 or message me in game on Karaline. Hope to see you there.Karaline2 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 WTB Normal SoO full clear Title says it all. Let me know your rates. I can and will contribute. Msg me on here, in-game or add RID Halcyon#1913Minervä10 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 Pain Prophecy now recruiting >Pain Prophecy< now recruiting. New 10 man raiding guild. LF all players to help level the guild, get achieves, and down Normal as fast as possible and move to Heroic SoO. Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 10pm-1am (server) Need every postion 550+. Message me if you are interested.Kaigillane1 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 Late Night Raid Mon-Thurs LFM In anticipation of mythic raiding [A]< Darkness Within>’s late night raid team 11/14 (H) is currently recruiting 1 tank, healers and DPS of all kinds for Warlords of Draenor. Currently we are running one late night 10 man; however, we are looking for people to become kith and kin for mythic raiding. With a new expansion people change mains so at this stage anything is open. We are interested in the player more so than the toon. And yes, Virginia, your friends are welcome too! Darkness Within was founded in 2008 on the US Kirin Tor server: now on US Aerie Peak server as of May 2014. Late Night teams raid Monday through Thursday from 10:00PM until 1:00 am (PST). Our group thrives on cooperation and competition, while working towards common goals. You must be 18 or older. To read about us, apply directly or see additional raids and times http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ Contact Information: Quarky - Weekend Raid Leader (Quarky#1867) Alexiya - Officer (Lizzy#1553) Durly - Recruitment (Durlock#2850) Greymatter - Officer (Greymatter#1883) Setlo - GM (Setlo#1250) We look forward to hearing from you.Durly0 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 Any late night guilds? Looking for a guild that raids late at night.. Starting between 8pm-10pm server time and ending whenever really. I have a couple different toons I can raid on. I have 11/14H exp. If your team meets the time request please get ahold of me here or on btag. It is Asclepius#1293. Thank you.Zoomzoompow0 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 I'll 564 resto shammy LF new home Took a break after my Garrosh kill back in february. Been back on for a few days. I have my legendary cloak 14/14N experience and 1/14H kills. Got several attempts on other bosses. My current off spec is enhancement, but I'd be willing to go elemental just need some new gear. My raid availability is relatively open and I'm a quick learner that enjoys a sociable and progressive raid environment. I've been raiding since vanilla. Contact me in game on Nubbycakes or at battletag cainge #1500. Or on here. Looking to join up asap and continue farming Garrosh while downing heroic modes.Nubbycakes1 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 Thread Necro Make sure to look at the original post's date and even the last response. No need to bring up posts that have been dead forever and a day.Rezyarouas1 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 deleted .Tenderloïns0 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 574 11/14H Holy Paladin looking to raid! Hello! So I'm sure my subject title states the obvious, but I am looking to raid! I am currently on the realm Illidan, but I'm on here to find the right raid team for me and then I'll look into transferring over, as of now, i'm just trying out different teams until I find one that fits! and since we are now allowed to raid cross-server, this is the perfect opportunity to do so! I'm not looking for a guild who's like 13/14H or anything like that, i'm fine raiding with any progress level in which that raid team is that ( as long as it's heroics, or some at least :P) but yeah feel free to reply or hit me up, my btag is Ryan#11212 I'll be hearin from yall soon! (I hope!)ßreaker4 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 570ish MW Monk LF heroic raiding guild. Horde only prefer pacific time guilds, but anytime works for me. I had to take a break from raiding due to schoo,l but now I am back. I have 7/14H xp in SoO in 10m, and 3/14H I have an os gear of 555 for dps but rather heal. thanks for the look up. P.S. if its a late night guild its a plusSamchi4 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 572 Frost DK LF Heroic 25man Guild Looking for heroic 25man progression guild. 9/14 heroic experience. available anytime. message in game at Småck-Frostwolf or Fatpeople-Frostwolf, btag: Småck#1949 Thanks!Småck1 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 . deletedFeuersbrünst0 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 <> Supremacy Revitalized <> 6/14H LF TANK **Who we are** Supremacy Revitalized is a level 25 Horde side guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to fill out our roster for **Heroic 10 man**progression. Current raid teams is 6/14 H **What we have** Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun. Raid nights are Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:00 pm-10:30 pm server (PST) **What we need** 1 tank Preferred classes are: * Paladin * Druid **Requirements** * 565 ilvl+ *Legendary Cloak * Know your class * Have Vent * Show up on time If you have any questions please feel free to contact me in game Lynxabane#1231 Or if you would like our raid leader is also available Chubster#1692Zayva0 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 Hyjal upgrade - characters deleted On Thursday, March 6th the Hyjal server went down for a hardware upgrade. When I logged back in I found that I was missing five characters, 4 of which were level 90, one of which was level 86 and full of BoA pandaria items. So I sent a ticket, and characters were restored.. characters from a year and a half ago that were deleted so I could transfer the five characters over that were deleted. OK, so I'm out 5 characters... and 125 dollars... surely this will get fixed.. So I sent in another Ticket and got this reply.. "Hey there, Game Master Numanija checking in! Thanks for your patience while we work to reach everyone quick as we can! There was some maintenance done on this past Thursday and it had an impact towards a few accounts' character data. We have special teams reviewing and restoring all that we can. I'm sorry this happenend to you. =\ Hang tight for now and when all is said and done you'll be contacted through email about the restorations and any game time reimbursement. " Anyone else having this issue? If so, was it resolved and how? or were you just told to "hang tight" like I was? The characters I lost were paid transfers so, naturally, I feel robbed when I'm told to just wait.Cyphir5 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 12, 2014 Spriest LF Raiding Guild 581 Horde I am a 10/14H Experienced raider. My main is a 581 Shadow priest, I know best, class right now right? I do have a 569 Disc offspec. I would defiantly prefer a heroic raiding guild that is 25M. The raid times I am looking for are 11pm mountain time or later. My main is Mai-Bleeding Hollow I can also be found on Sussuro-Bleeding Hollow or Cuddlywudly-Bleeding Hollow(alliance)Mai0 Jul 12, 2014
Jul 12, 2014 LF 2's partner - mnk/dk/war/mage - semi dece Hi guys, I'm a decent/above avg. LK player just coming back and I wanted to find someone who is relative to me (gear/xp wise), mature and would like to do some 2's regularly. Not looking to take things too seriously but I'm not super casual either. Just things like macros/binds/add-ons etc, I know it's pretty late in the game/season so I'm not particularly hopeful, but hey, you'll never know until you try. TLDR: Looking for mnk/dk/war/mage for 2's who can communicate, doesn't rage too hard and has some arena xp. He/She will understand I'm under-geared. Thanks for your time. If you're interested, or would like to discuss, please send me a tell/or igmail.Badrl6 Jul 12, 2014
Jul 10, 2014 LF new Heroic Raiding guild ilvl 576 ret pally LF a new heroic raiding guild to finish out the tier before the xpac. Currently 8/14H with progression pulls on H Malk (got him to 13%) and spoils(50%). At the moment i'm free at almost anytime so i should be able to make raid times. If you want to chat reply in this topic or whisper me in game btag: ceartas#1242Ceartas0 Jul 10, 2014
Jul 10, 2014 LF Weekend Raiding Guild I am currently in grad school and unable to commit to a multi weekday schedule. I have two toons raid ready and I am looking for a guild who has a either a main or alt run that takes place on Fridays/Saturdays at 8pm server or later. Both toons are ranged dps and I am currently working on a 3rd as I decide what I want to raid with in WoD. If anyone is interested just leave me a message here and I'll contact you in game.Acadiens0 Jul 10, 2014
Jul 10, 2014 Sandstorm in Tanaris? When does it occur? I have been trying to get the Silithid Hatchling for the achievement of both Kamildor Safari and World Safari and this is proving to be a challenge. Does anyone know when the Sandstorms occur?Stalya1 Jul 10, 2014
Jul 10, 2014 Recruiting for SoO10 H progression <Achilles Rage (25)>Horde (US) Hyjal Recruiting for SoO10 H progression. 14/14N~9/14H. Looking for exceptional players to fill our Heroic progression roster. Looking for one Strong Melee Dps and one Ranged DPS with a heal OS other DPS/Healer positions are available All raiders must be 560+ and have experience. I need reliable, dedicated players to fill these roles immediately. Raid times Thurs/Sun 8:00-11:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgcfbb5fM7Y&feature=youtu.be. For more info please join:https://www.Facebook.com/groups/1451731358396686 or Register/apply@www.achillesrage13.guildlaunch.com. We look forward to meeting with you!Epøs0 Jul 10, 2014