Hyjal

Nov 5, 2014 Returning player LFG [H] 90 Priest Hello, I mostly took off MoP. I raided heavily in every expansion up to MoP. Since I'm so late to the party I've just done some LFR work to get used to the game again. I'm looking for a guild that raids on the weekends (Fri - Sun or so). I'm also looking for an active guild that actually talks to each other. I don't know what's up but seems like a few guilds recently I've been in, have plenty of people on but no one talks or groups. What the heck? I just want people to play with that are competent and fun. For what it's worth, I'm 31, married and have a kid on the way so only weekends will work for sure. Thanks for reading my post and have a great day.ßawb2 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 (H) SFN - 14/14M 20-man NEWS Update! SFN has killed Heroic Garrosh! <Sic Finit Noctem> "...Thus passes the night." http://www.sfnguild.net Joining Us: *Although we prefer applicants who are close to our level of progression (14/14H), we are happy to accept all applications from talented and skilled individuals *We strongly prefer that the character you will be applying to our guild with is up to date on the legendary quest and has acquired the appropriate legendary cloak *We recognize skill above level of gear, but we recommend our applicants have an ilvl that is appropriate for performing well in Heroic SoO (We recommend ilvl 575) *We prefer that applicants provide us with recent and relevant combat logs. Our biggest needs are as follows: Melee DPS: Rogue Feral Druid Ranged DPS: Balance Druid Warlock Raiding Information Schedule: Tue/Thu/Mon from 7:00pm to 10:00pm server time (PST). Attendance: We require 75% attendance (at least 2/3 nights every week) Loot System: Rotating Loot Council + EPGP (to help distribute loot evenly) About Us For the first several months of SoO, SFN was a successful, friendly 10-man team. We decided the make the switch to 25-man in the beginning of 2014 and have since been developing a sound group of skilled and thoughtful players. We are looking for a few more qualified candidates to fill in our final gaps in the roster. Our recruitment needs are listed above. At SFN, it is our goal to have a cohesive team who works well together under pressure and that each individual is able to play to the best of their abilities on any given night or any given boss. To make this possible, we offer help and advise to new members and a guiding hand where necessary to ensure that our team is the best that it can be. We ask that you come raid ready with potions, flasks and food in your inventory, although these are provided to raiders at minimal cost. We are late in the tier with adequate time before WoD is released. Our main goal was to kill Heroic Garrosh before the tier is officially over. We have completed that goal and looking forward to a strong start in WoD. Please be aware that no spot is guaranteed. We play our best players and all of our members should continuously strive to be at the top of their game every night. We all value our time together and will value your dedication to being the best you can. Correct mistakes, learn from them. Accentuate the positives and minimize the negatives! We are an adult (18+) raiding guild that focuses on balancing serious progression raiding with real life. We aim to kill bosses and stay on the edge of progression while, at the same time, fostering an environment that's relaxed and focused. We believe that if we are going to spend a large chunk of our free time playing the game, we should do it with people we like and people who have the skill to accomplish great things. Zero drama. Zero elitism. Just a great atmosphere full of excellent raiders who all have a sense of humor and know how to have a good time. Requirements: *All raiding members of SFN must use Mumble and have a working microphone. *We recommend that every raider has kept up with the latest changes to their class and main spec and is utilizing the appropriate tools to min/max their toon to the best of their ability. *Raiders must have researched all current and upcoming fights and have a working understanding of the mechanics and flow of phases in each *Having a viable offspec is encouraged, but not required, and definitely not at the expense of upgrades for your main spec. *We provide a daily performance recap for all raiders using a combination of EpeenBot scores (for DPS) and a selection of mechanics that we feel are important on a boss by boss basis. (Hooray for nerdy spreadsheets! You know you want to see them. >.>) To Apply Visit our website at sfnguild.net and follow the instructions. We encourage you to message any officer in-game if you are interested in more information about SFN (me, Maktruk, Wungles, Brutongaster, Kaleycuoco, Andamohnium, Quigbot or Geryon). We hope to hear from you soon! For quick turnaround, you can add caripriest#1252 on battletag.Sigrùn59 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 Selling Chan's Imperial Robes Selling super rare Chan's Imperial Robes Transmog item. Shoot me an in game mail with your best offer :)Brezzy1 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 <Dark Skies> Selling Mythic/Heroic Garrosh **EDITED 11/04/14 - We are no longer selling runs at this time. Thank you to all of those who came! See you in WoD!** Hello Hyjal! With the expansion closing in slowly, the exclusive Kor'kron Juggernaut mount will be reduced to a 1% drop rate! <Dark Skies> will be hosting Full Mythic clears, Mythic Garrosh only kill & Heroic Garrosh kills. We will be selling TWO spots only during the week of November 4th. Yes, only two and will have no ilvl requirement! Along with your Mythic Garrosh kill, you will receive a Kor'kron Juggernaut and a guaranteed mythic BOA weapon for your class (considering you have not received one at this difficulty before). FULL 14/14 MYTHIC clears! Price: 400K Mythic Garrosh Only! Price: 325K In this Mythic run, items you may be ineligible for are: Mythic Warforged gear (may be negotiable) Tusks of Mannoroth (Mythic or Mythic Warforged) Raid times for above will be on Tuesday, November 4 at 9:30pm - 1:00am server. If you wish to purchase Mythic Garrosh only, please be available during these times. We will also be selling HEROIC Garrosh Only kills. (Note: Heroic is now equivalent to Normal) Price: 8K per Kill These runs will begin Sunday, October 26th and include: Any Heroic or Heroic Warforged loot for your class and a guaranteed Heroic BOA (considering you have not received one at this difficult before). Raid Times for Heroic will begin at 9:30pm server. Please add Degen#1720 to reserve your spot today! Disclaimer: Mythic/Heroic BoA Weapons are guaranteed if the toon you are bringing has NOT received a BOA at this difficulty prior to the release of 6.0. It will be your responsibility to bring a toon who is eligible to receive your guaranteed BOA. We will not issue any refunds if you do not receive a BOA. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us in game. Thank you!Vikson16 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 DK DPS/Tank LF Guild for WoD I am a DK Frost DPS and Tank offspec looking for a raiding guild for WoD. Please let me know if anyone is recruiting more for their team progress.Xiger2 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 <TF> is selling Mythic Garrosh and More! Keep an eye out for more sales In WoD!Biltor12 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 looking for late night/morning raiding guild Hello there, I recently trasnfered here from Demon Soul; which I have called home since pre WoTLK. After being on that for such a long time, I managed to get into a high end raiding guild during Cata-MoP. On and off the server was slowly dying with ppl transfering out or quitting. Come T14, we lose nearly half our roster and continue on the same pace with new faces. Not so much, we ended up falling apart as we were still whiping on Garalon. I quit, of course, to take care of real life issues and finally decided to come back a couple of weeks ago. Nothing too serious since this new expansion drops in only 10 days. But I would like to get into a good progression raiding guild now. The hardest part was the fact that I was on an East coast server so I had to constantly subtract hours to accomadat the server's time. Now that isn't such a problem since I live in California so this server works out perfectly for me. I work at some dumb blue hardware store so my availability is mornings or late at night pass 10:30. I'll link my Bnet tag in case anyone wishes to contact me further as well as links to my alts for further proof that I'm not just a some random guy who is "OMG LOOT 4 FREE GET ME GUILD PLS" lol. Trying to go either tank or dps this expansion, or even healer if the guild needs to; I can do either. thanks again (: TL;DR veteran raider left dead server to find new raiding guild that perferbly raids early morning or late at night. Shrimpsucks#1528 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/demon-soul/Shrimpsucks/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Amernight/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/demon-soul/Carnegielol/simpleNoshrimp1 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 [H] Tank LF Late Night Mythic Guild Hi, I just came back wow for WOD. I'm looking for mythic guild that raid late. I can raid 2-4 night/week 10pm-1am PST ( except Fri/Sat night). I played wow since vanilla and quitted sometimes. Always tried to achieve everything when playing. I can either tank or dps but prefer to be tanker. I have exp as raid leader (always gm in the past but tired of it). Also I can help with guild forum, vent, guide etc. if need to. I prefer to play Pally (Prot/Ret) or Druid (Bear/Cat). Looking for guild with working professional, fun to talk and serious when raiding so we can progress in WoD including Mythic, Glory, Achiv. Some of my best achiv Algalon 10m ToGC 10m HM no wipe, gear restriction Firelord LK 10m HM And all 10m Glory Ulduar, ICC, Fireland etc. Khoa#1413Khoa0 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 Warrior tank LF raid guild Hello, I Am looking for a raid guild that is semi casual/semi hardcore, for the upcoming expansion. (my current guild was a random invite) I can raid any time Tuesday/Wednesdays, and morning every other day. I have raided during Vanilla,BC, and WotLC. So i know the fun of wiping. :P On vent/during raid I enjoy a laid back environment, and can handle adult jokes, and like when everyone jokes around. Thanks for your time. :)Kayluaatia0 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 {A} The King's Wrath Family Friendly Guild Howdy Hyjal, I play WoW with my daughter, and on the alliance side we have decided to set up a family friendly guild. We were in one that was fantastic, but everyone has vanished, so I let her create and name her own guild. We'll do all the things you expect from a guild, with the one restriction of keeping chat family friendly, and with the extra accommodation that some younger players enjoy, such as slower dungeon runs, taking time to explain fights, transmog runs, leveling and class help, mount runs, etc. We will do our best to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for younger players. If enough people join I will gladly set up a vent server. I've managed many guilds in the past, but this is my first foray into a family friendly set up, and we would welcome new members to help us. Thanks, and happy gaming. PST Barelain or Fernie in game. If you mail us we will get back to you.Barelain1 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 Returning Player LF Raiding Guild I have just come back from a few years away from the game. I have leveled a few tons to 90. Paladin, Mage, Shaman, and Rogue. all are about 510. I'm east coast and cannot stay on too late, due to work and family. Perhaps better suited for a weekend alt group. Mainly interested in a good group of people to play with. Still working on figuring out all the changes that have been made to all the classes. I don't stand in fire and am not an !@#$%^, so that usually goes a long way. Also working on leveling a Warrior and a Hunter. Thanks for taking a look.Siete1 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 3 Friends looking for a guild for WoD So I recently transferred/rerolled onto this server after my old guild dissolved during MoP. I wanted to go back to being Horde side, and Hyjal is a great Horde server from my last month here. I primarily play with two real life friends, a DPS Deathknight and a Resto Shaman. I main Enhance Shaman, but I also alt like crazy and have tons of 90s across several servers. We're all new to the server and looking for a guild to play with in WoD, which we are all super excited for. None of us are hardcore raiders, although we do enjoy raiding. Unfortunately, we all have real-life commitments that occasionally get in the way of playing. We're looking for a guild that understands this, and isn't focused on Mythic Raiding or World Firsts, but rather just wants to see and enjoy the content as a group. We all play WoW as our primary entertainment, and spend a lot of time doing transmog runs, pet battles, grinding old reps for mounts/pets, and even a little PvP. We're all in our 20s, and are looking for a guild of like-minded, mature people that still want to have fun. If your guild sounds like it fits the bill, please let me know so we can fill out applications and see if we'll be a good fit. Thanks!Chayacha1 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 Warlock looking for a guild Made my toon on a EST server for some reason want to transfer to a PST server. Currently I am a demonology lock wanting to switch to destruction. Wanting to start making a tank and healer on a new server. I am looking for a guild that can do all/majority of the current content but doesnt require that you have to be on a certain night everyweek. I want to casually raid log in and if a raid is going on and im needed i jump in, if im not on im not on. I dont want a guild that does raiding the same night every week because I cant guarantee everynight I will be on. If there is a guild like this I am very interested.Kásek1 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 Any guilds raiding early evening 4-10 pm I'm looking for a guild, Horde or Alliance, that is raiding early evening any where from 4pm to 10pm.Shadopaw0 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 (H) <Haven> 14/14H - Wed/Thurs <Haven> is a raiding guild on the Hyjal server looking to recruit mature, like-minded individuals for 2 nights a week of dedicated raid time. Our officer core has previously run successful 25m heroic raiding guilds through 3 expansions and are putting in the time/effort to recruit a solid team of players for MoP rather than simply "filling the ranks." Having returned to raiding after a Firelands break the end of January 2013, we started small with 10m content and have since transitioned into 25m raiding to pursue our ultimate goal of 25m heroics. ... The goal of Haven is to progress through end game content, increasing the fun of its members through relationships founded on mutual respect and teamwork. Although we only raid 2 nights a week, we have a serious raiding orientation with the long-term focus of shifting into hard modes. In order to achieve this end, we also have very high expectations of our raiders. This means you must be self-motivated, knowledgeable of all the important raiding aspects of your character, come on time, and be prepared on raid nights. Since Haven started raiding the beginning of Feb 2013, we have completed 16/16N T14, 1/13H ToT, and are currently 13/14H SoO. We are recruiting skilled raiders to fill the last few core positions in our raid team as we continue to actively push the new Siege of Orgrimmar content. ... Our guild distributes loot using the EP/GP system. You can find out more information about this on our website. To apply, visit our website and review our Guild Policy and Loot Rules under the Forums tab. You may also direct any questions to an officer in game: ... Website: http://haven-hyjal.wowlaunch.com/ We look forward to hearing from you! :) Regards, Haven LeadershipMysery232 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 Ehn/Resto Shaman LF Guild Been out of the game for a while and am only now really getting back into it and looking forward to WoD. Looking for a Casual Guild that raids late in the night or a Raiding guild that does the same with a reasonable bench. Raided heavily in Cata with my old guild before it broke up, at which point I lost interest in the game. By the time I got back and leveled this toon (my old main was a Priest) I just didn't care to spend the time/gold to gem enchant and do anything other than LFR. Currently can only raid around 12am Server (2am CST) due to my current job, This might change in the future.Gurogar0 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 WTB norm(flex) garry kill 4k pst I would like to get a loom and will pay 4k on flex for it, any carriesClawberry1 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 3, 2014 [H] <Aperture> 11/14H (14/14M) LFM for WoD Hello! <Aperture> is currently looking for exceptional DPS and Healers to further strengthen our roster for Warlords of Draenor. I formed this team 8 months ago with a bunch of friends, with some of those friends being completely new to raiding, we take pride in the fact we were able to push ourselves to 11/14H before 6.0 launched and are looking to be even more competitive with the release of Warlords. We have a mixture of alts and mains in our group, however our alt toon players are 100% committed to both this team and their mains. All of the people who play alts are 14/14H pre 6.0, myself included. We have a relaxed Teamspeak environment when it comes to farm but I expect a more serious mindset whilst attempting progression bosses. If this sounds like the sort of team you would like to be a part of then read on, we want to hear from you! Raid Schedule: Saturday 5pm - 9pm Hyjal Server Time (12pm-4pm AEST/2-6pm NZT) Sunday 5pm - 9pm Hyjal Server Time We are currently recruiting the following classes: Melee: Warrior Rogue DK Monk Ranged: Warlock Shaman Priest Mage Healers: Holy Priest Monk I do not require you to fill out an application. Just a chat with a link to some logs is all I ask. My battle tag is Mana#1763 if you're interested :) .Manalight9 Nov 3, 2014
Nov 2, 2014 573 Fire Mage looking for new home! Hello all! I just recently transferred to this server from Proudmoore, and i am looking for a guild! I am 573 fire mage, offspec frost (I know it says arcane on armory but i mained a frost mage the entirety of MOP so i know how to play one well). Throughout the summer, since i am in university, i raided ALOT, and worked really hard to get to the gear level im at; and incorporated myself into formerly normal (now heroic) raids through pugs, and a very casual OpenRaid team. I know all of the bosses in SOO like the back of my hand. I do have school of course everyday, and work schedule changes every week, so i cannot commit to a set time and day, BUT i am free all day weekends. I am looking for a guild who is friendly, welcoming, maybe a bit smaller, run new/old content, have fun! I am quite shy, and don't really have any friends on here, but i would love to become close knit with a small guild/raid team! :) I would like to be more casual with my raiding in WOD, since it would be my first time in a core raid team, besides an over summer OpenRaid team.:) So if anyone is willing to give my mage a home, i would deeply appreciate it! Thanks :)Noraestine1 Nov 2, 2014
Nov 1, 2014 <Pact of the Darkspear>(Horde)Now Recruiting Name: Pact of the Darkspear (Horde) Guild Level: 25 Info: Adult Oriented guild. We will not tolerate immaturity or bullies. We want to have a drama free guild, with members that are like family. Who understand that people sometimes have works, or kids or lives outside of Azeroth. We are a semi-casual in most aspects but take a serious approach when it comes to raiding. Questing, dungeons, leveling, old content, we do it all in a fun family environment. Guild bank, Vent. . With the capture and untimely escape of the tyrant Garrosh, Vol'Jin has called upon <Pact of the Darkspear> to bolster our numbers and prepare for the imminent threats ahead. Recruitment We are recruiting for all classes and ask that you be active and prepared for battle. Know your class, and if you don't then ask, research,learn. There are a many a veteran in The Pact, we are willing to help you along the way, but there is a many many places online to find out almost anything. We only want mature applicants. If you know semi casual/hardcore is not your style. Then this may very well not be fit for you. We need you to have good attendance IE do not sign up as a definite then no show. Without just cause it will not be tolerated. Can't make it no problem. Contact someone and let them know. We want a full investment as well as commitment. We will work together but don't be afraid to jump into gear grinding and get yourself raid ready. We want 100% from the whole team. We have no intentions of carrying anyone. Vent is a requirement. You must at least be able to listen. Be sure and have that available. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids all levels of difficulty raiding content on a casual raiding schedule. Perks Raid foods and Guild repairs Raid type: 10 man casual progression. Contact: Shinøkishi, Carodwen, Calatoric, Fallinone, Watchtheface or any other member for an invite or more info or apply on our site http://pactofdarkspearhyjal.enjin.com/page/862196/recruitment?gid=23-291Carodwen7 Nov 1, 2014
Nov 1, 2014 (H) Ret LF raiding guild for WoD Hey guys hoping to find a raiding guild playing Tuesday and Wednesday. Trying to find a guild that normally reaches higher end content as I enjoy progression raiding. Guilds that have open spaces for my class/spec or would like to know more please contact me here or just in game. If you have a guild site great post a link and ill check it out. Thanks for you time.Volkare0 Nov 1, 2014
Nov 1, 2014 <TF> Raiders Selling Heroic Garrosh BoA Runs! A group of raiders from <TF> have been running Heroic SoO constantly, since 6.0 dropped, to provide all of Hyjal with Heroic BoA weapons! Today is YOUR chance to claim one of these ilvl 569 weapons*. When? We have been running them almost every day other that Tuesday, normally at or around 3:30 PM server time. How Much? We charge only 5k for a Garrosh kill. Gotta Collect em’ All!!* With most of us having full Mythic WF gear we can bring in more characters per kill, allowing us to keep prices low. Having such low prices also gives YOU the ability to purchase extra kills on alts, and claim BoA’s that you would otherwise never obtain! Contact Info You can contact me through Battletag at Biltor#1145 or you can ask any member of TF and they can point you in my direction! *BoA Weapon is guaranteed if the character you're bringing HAS NOT received one prior to the release of 6.0. It is THE BUYER'S responsibility to purchase using a character who is eligible to receive a "Guaranteed" BoA. WE WILL NOT be responsible/will not issue refunds for errors associated with BoA acquisitions.Biltor6 Nov 1, 2014
Nov 1, 2014 WTB Heroic/Mythic SoO Carry Looking to purchase a full SoO Heroic/Mythic carry. Post on here or PST me in game, with price/time frame. Thank you.Wilkinson4 Nov 1, 2014
Oct 31, 2014 wtb garrosh kill looking to get the 100% drop for first heirloom from garrosh before they are removed from the game.Sylvente0 Oct 31, 2014
Oct 31, 2014 Temple of Hyjal 6/14 Mythic Updated as of 10/30/2014 Temple Of Hyjal is a 20-man Mythic semi-hardcore raiding guild on Hyjal that raids 7-10 PST Tuesday//Thursday/Sunday (server time). We are currently recruiting the following classes for immediate openings in our newest 20-man raiding group that is currently 6/14M SOO; Tanks: Any combination of healers: We are also looking for the following dps. All DPS Classes. We are always looking for exceptional players and encourage anyone looking for a solid 20 man raid team to apply. What we expect from our Raiders That you have: Knowledge of your class. We expect you to adapt to new strategies and follow directions, but we also expect constructive contributions to the raid's progress. Commitment to our raid times. We raid 9 hours a week. You are expected to have near perfect attendance. Watched and read online encounter tutorials. It will take less time during raid time to explain when you come with knowledge of the fight.Prepared yourself for raids. Bring additional food and flasks that meet your spec(s).A good attitude! There will be wipes, there will be frustration at times and there will be learning curves, the ability to work as a team and have a few laughs while doing it is crucial.If you fit these requirements we would love to talk to you! You can message Plux , XorXor, Joecmel, Zut, In game with any questions. Post your ReadID or send request to Realid: Red#1275 , joecmel#1168Plux0 Oct 31, 2014
Oct 29, 2014 Can't log in After spending some time on Stormrage earlier this evening with no issues, I couldn't log in to any of the 3 Hyjal toons I tried, getting "Character not found" after repeated attempts. Anyone else? Already reported it to Blizzard CS.Kasseyn2 Oct 29, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 [H] <Power Word Drunk> Recruiting for WoD! <Power Word Drunk> is currently recruiting all classes and specs for WoD. We are looking for people interested in PvE/PvP. We have both serious and casual players, our doors are open to everyone. Our philosophy is that the game should be fun, that those who want to be more serious can have a place with like-minded people and that those who want to be more casual can also have a place. RL>WoW. For people interested in PvE we will have two main raid groups, Our progression group will be filled with those raiders who are more serious and dedicated to progression. Our secondary group will be open to everyone and will focus more on having fun and getting a taste of content that is not lfr. Raid Times currently are: Tue/Wed/Thu 8-12pm server For those interested in PvP we will be putting together an RBG team of our best PvPers. We also have plenty of people who enjoy arenas and random battlegrounds. Leave a message here or feel free to hit me up in game anytime! Real ID: feralmoth#1881Wumanchew2 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 [H] Selling Heroic Garrosh kills 2.0 Midpull has now taken over Fate's Garrosh sales, we are still willing and happy to continue his work. Obviously since he has passed down the mantle you will have to contact me instead on here or in game with my battletag Tenadin#1885 Pricing - Due to the 6.0 we've made some adjustments. We now only have 1 fixed rate price for our new BoA runs. Regular - 20k You get: All the loot useful to your class A Guaranteed Heirloom on your first killNOTE - Tusks of Mannoroth in any form are an exception. They will be given priority to the non-buyer in the event that they drop. In some situations, a Warforged Black Blood of Y'Shaarj may be either reserved completely or rolled for with a "provider" (Although in my dozens upon dozens of kills, I've only seen one drop on 10-man). What happens with the Gold Unlike most services of similar nature, instead of depositing all of the income into a Guild Bank, the income is shared between the people present for the kill (minus the buyers of course). Each run the buyers make payment in the 'Throne room', the total sum becomes the 'pot'. After the kill, 10% is deducted from the pot as a organizing fee for the effort on my end. The remainder is split evenly among all of the non-buyers in the kill. On the lowest end, splits are almost always guaranteed to be at least 2,000 gold (20k - 10% (2k) = 18k / 9 providers = 2k) with the average split being between 4,500 and 8,000 gold and some not only exceeding 10k but over 20k. Buyers end of the deal: Payment is required prior to Garrosh being pulled. You can die or participate in the kill Run Times Sunday nights at/after 8pm server time (1-3 Runs) Monday nights between 8pm and 12am server time (3-5 Runs)Why buy from us? We've established a pretty solid reputation over the past few months of doing this. Part of the reasoning is that every provider has extensive heroic experience, with a majority of them progressing on or killing heroic Garrosh on a weekly basis. Kills are almost always one shot deals now.Tenadin35 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 <Biceratops> LFM Mythic ... Recruitment Needs: Ranged DPS Shadow Priest Warlock **High** Mage Boomkin Healer Resto Druid Healing Priest Any exceptional DPS may apply regardless of spec. *****Please put your main's name and server in the note of your battle tag request***** Biceratops is currently looking to up our Roster to 22-25 people for the new Mythic raiding. We currently run a 14 man roster for our 10man raid. Watch us kill stuff: http://biceratops.enjin.com/streams For reference: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/215205/ http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/606/ To apply please visit biceratops.enjin.com and put in an application or whisper Solvang (McFatty#1346) or Prophet (Fanaticism#1516) in game for more information. Requirements for raiding: Have mumble and working headset (must be able to listen and communicate). Listen attentively to instructions given and execute them Ability to communicate is key, especially about CD usage or movements that affect other raiders be that positioning or something else. Exceptional raid awareness - A dead DPS means NO DPS. Willing and able to take criticism and advice on ways to improve gameplay Able to accept mistakes made, fix, and move on. Class knowlege is a MUST, researching your class and being able to make own adjustments to improve Little to no interruptions during raid time. Stable internet connection!- We all have times where our internet goes out or become temporarily unreliable but a consistently stable connection is a MUST!If you feel you can meet these requirements please apply and contact our recruitment officer. http://biceratops.enjin.com/recruitmentAviandan10 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 <Pact of the Darkspear> (Horde)Now Recruiting Name: Pact of the Darkspear (Horde) Guild Level: 25 Info: Adult Oriented guild. We will not tolerate immaturity or bullies. We want to have a drama free guild, with members that are like family. Who understand that people sometimes have works, or kids or lives outside of Azeroth. We are a semi-casual in most aspects but take a serious approach when it comes to raiding. Questing, dungeons, leveling, old content, we do it all in a fun family environment. Guild bank, Vent. . With the capture and untimely escape of the tyrant Garrosh, Vol'Jin has called upon <Pact of the Darkspear> to bolster our numbers and prepare for the imminent threats ahead. Recruitment We are recruiting for all classes and ask that you be active and prepared for battle. Know your class, and if you don't then ask, research,learn. There are a many a veteran in The Pact, we are willing to help you along the way, but there is a many many places online to find out almost anything. We only want mature applicants. If you know semi casual/hardcore is not your style. Then this may very well not be fit for you. We need you to have good attendance IE do not sign up as a definite then no show. Without just cause it will not be tolerated. Can't make it no problem. Contact someone and let them know. We want a full investment as well as commitment. We will work together but don't be afraid to jump into gear grinding and get yourself raid ready. We want 100% from the whole team. We have no intentions of carrying anyone. Vent is a requirement. You must at least be able to listen. Be sure and have that available. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids all levels of difficulty raiding content on a casual raiding schedule. Perks Raid foods and Guild repairs Raid type: 10 man casual progression. Contact: Shinøkishi, Carodwen, Calatoric, Fallinone, Watchtheface or any other member for an invite or more infoCarodwen1 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 LFM Casual WoD Raiding <Dark Aura> Is recruiting mainly for light raiding saturdays 7pm-9pm server time. Looking for friends and lovers who care more about experiencing the content and having fun rather then progressing. Those interested should be able to follow instruction and have a basic understanding of raiding. In need of tanks, ranged dps and a healer. We do a little bit of everything from dungeons to old achievements and mount runs. Add my battletag Night#1588 for more information.Níghthorde0 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 What do you think of Hyjal (the server)? I've been on a PVP realm for some time, and was thinking about going back to the quieter life of a PVE server. Was thinking about Hyjal, here. Anyone have any thoughts on pros or cons that you know of? Coming from Kil'jaeden, so already used to West Coast, high pop, lots of good raiders, strong PVPers, that kind of thing. Thanks all!Zannos4 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 [H] LF early evening Raiding Guild Elemental Shaman is my main, other 90's include fire mage, survival hunter, boomkin. LF Raid Time: 4-7pm server (give or take an hour) on any days of the week. The only reason I'm needing a new raid group is because of work. I live on the east coast and can't raid until 1AM eastern time anymore. Ahead of the Curve: MSV 11/14/12 (10 man) ToT 4/22/13 (10 man) SoO 1/28/13 (10 man) 4/27/14 (25 man) I also enjoy PVP, Season 14 Challenger and earned the Vicious Saddle for the past two seasons. I've been playing for 6 years and have great teamwork skills to carry my own weight. Outside of WoW I enjoy Hearthstone and League of Legends with a little D3 on the side. Would switch to alliance for right guild Contact me with btag Bheghara#1184.Bheghara1 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 The Forbidden Rising (casual/raiding) Please refer to other recruitment thread.Zindagee11 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 WTS [A] Guild Bank I am looking to sell my guild bank on this server. I don't play alliance on this server any more. So there is no reason to keep it around. I believe it has 4-5tabs, and some miscellaneous items in it. I am very flexible in regards to the details of selling it. Send me an in game mail to this toon if you're interested. I can add an alt or whatever, so you can inspect it prior to purchase. Let me know thanks.Emu0 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 [A] AVD Recruiting Levelers! Audio Video Disco is currently recruiting friendly, casual players to join our ranks. We have a few new players that are leveling new characters and we'd like to invite more folks to join us! We run scheduled events two days a week and will be expanding to three very soon (thanks winter cold). Most of the guild is located in Germany (UTC +1) so our event times will seem a little odd. Please contact us in-game or via our website if you have questions! Website: http://www.audiovideodisco.org WoW Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/hyjal/Audio_Video_Disco Thanks, SartinmeSartinme0 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Undaunted Cruciable I need of Raiders for WoD Undaunted Cruciable is a new guild on Hyjal server currently seeking players to help build our core raid team for WoD upon content release. Raid times will be 10p - 1a Fri/Sat, Sun times TBD. Need to fill all roles. This will be my toon until I have my main transferred over so feel free to PST if Im on or shoot me a message. Or you can submit an app at undauntedcruciable.guildportal.com.Dilirium5 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 Mythic Exp rogue LF WoD raiding guild Hello, looking for a late night raiding guild for WoD progression. -10/14HM exp (Stopped raiding in April) Mained Mage but going Rogue for WoDJuicyb2 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 Looking for Daytime Raiding Guilds (H) I am looking to transfer my characters after the death of my realm and a lack of raiding opportunities for the last 2 expansions. Looking to find a raiding guild who enjoy progression and aren't going to quit after a couple of wipes and wait until they outgear the content to try again ;) If you have a daytime raiding guild and are looking for heals of some description, I'd love to hear from you :)Nikeisha0 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 WTB Mythic Garrosh Only need the mount, don't care about loot. Anyone selling?Thumbdrive1 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 Small group of mythic raiders LF new guild We are five raiders, four of which took an extended break in MoP that are looking for a guild that can have fun and get bosses down at the same time. We are all exceptional players in our respective roles and classes and have been raiding for a long time with many top ranks in the past. We want a long term guild, and expect to clear all mythic content in WoD at a steady pace. Our past raiding experience together: T12 6/7 H with unstable roster T13 8/8 H pre nerf T14 5/16 H (realm 2nd elegon) before taking our break T16 12/14 Mythic pre 6.0 WTBskillz raid experience: Realm first Heroic Shek'zeer Realm first Heroic Sha of fear Realm first Heroic Garrosh The times we are available to raid is strict due to work and college, but allow for at least 90% attendance. Please contact me if our times are very close and we can work something out. Days available: Tuesday-Thursday + Sunday. Occasional weekend and monday up for discussion. Times available to raid 8:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M. PST Our contact info and classes: Brezell#1783 - Rogue (any spec) Sorta#1576 - Holy/Ret pally (can main either) Orker#1820 - Warrior (Fury/Arms) TheDesa#1868 - DK (Dps MS, Blood OS), OR Mage (any spec) WTBskillz#1618 - Resto Druid, or ilvl 589 Holy Pally Brezell2 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Any [H] casual pvp guilds? Just moved over here( and yes my gear is totally crap currently), and I was wondering if there were any PvP centric guilds on Hyjal horde side? You know Bg's, world pvp etc? Saw a couple on the finder but no one ever seems to online with them. ThanksApparatia2 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Buying 6.0 Garry kills Looking to get runs on all my alts. Let me know difficulty and price (Mostly just interested in easy kills on normal difficulty) but will do others if they are at a good price. I have 10 total toons I need to run through.Boreall3 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 LTB full heroic clear as the title says im looking to buy a full clear. not just garroshDamidon2 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 LF Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent Hello friends! My request today is a simple one: I'd like to temporarily park this alt of mine in a guild that has achieved this particular mount reward (granted by defeating the first tier of MoP raid bosses on heroic) and work her up to exalted with your guild in order to purchase the mount. Just trying to get as far as I can toward that Felfire Hawk before the xpack drops! She's already exalted with my home guild, so it shouldn't take very long at all, and I promise: no drama, no weird comments in gchat, and no daring midnight raids on the gbank while on horseback.Adilet0 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 WTB Mythic Garrosh Kill Already have the mount, don't really need any gear, just want to grab my Mythic heirloom prior to WoD. I'd be happy to assist with the entire clear, or just hop in for the Garrosh kill. Let me know, thanks!Force1 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 [H] -Awakened- 12/14H-Recruiting Hello Folks, We at Awakened [11/14H 10man] are looking for people for 6.0 Mythic Raids. Would like to get a few more 3 Melee Dps and 1 healer. All other classes and specs will be considered. All applicants must be 570+ilvl, 5/14 H exp. Raid days are Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday. Raid times are 7-10pm ST. Visit http://foolproofdesigns.com/awakened/forum/ message me in-game via Real ID- DrKonan#1478 or Mcbacon- toon name.Mcbacon17 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 Is Rhonin in Dalaran bugged..... Or are THAT many people REALLY turning in the quest for killing Algalon in Ulduar? As soon as he's done going on about it, he starts again. It's really annoying.Vazula4 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 Eternal Battalion Guild Recruiting If anyone on Hyjal is looking for a guild that helps out its guildies and has a family/fun environment please send me or Aelthyn a whisper! We dabble in raiding, pvp, professions, levelling, vent shenanigans, holidays, and random events. There's something for everyone.Eradeus0 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 [H] Underguild 11/14M Recruiting for Mythic Underguild is a mature, semi-hardcore raiding guild located on Hyjal server. Our membership is varied - students, professionals, husbands and wives, and friends. Together, we have many years of MMO experience with some of it dating back to Everquest and beyond. As a guild, our focus is progressing through content with the understanding that real life happens. In preparation for patch 6.0 and Warlords of Draenor, we're looking to expand our roster to move into Mythic raiding. Our current group is 11/14 Mythic with a solid core of raiders and continuing to progress. What we're looking for: Mature players interested in progression raiding. We are not your typical uber, hardcore guild. We don't raid 10+ hours a week and we don't tolerate drama. We are all adults, many with families and limited playtime, whose goal is to down raid content (including heroic modes) while it is relevant. Group 1 - 11/14 Heroic Raid Times: M/W 7 - 10 PM server time (PST) Recruiting: Ranged DPS and heals Requirements: 18+ Mumble Ability and willingness to listen to feedback and improve Please leave a post here or add Gregamus#1508 in game. You can also visit our website at underguild.enjin.com for more info or to submit an application.Gregamus41 Oct 20, 2014