Hyjal

Apr 4 <PlaceHolder>10PM-1AM PST Weekend Raiding *WE ARE ON ILLIDAN SERVER* *RAID TIMES ARE PST* * SERVER TRANSFERS ARE ON SALE* Greetings! <Placeholder> is currently expanding and forming a second Raid Team. We strive to maintain a fun, laid-back guild environment while staying active in our own Discord community.Toxicity will not be tolerated, positive attitude/helpful mindset is a plus,If you feel like you would be a good fit for our guild, please consider applying! Currently we are: 10/10 H Nighthold 3/10 M Nighthold 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare 2/3 M Trial Of Valor Our Goal: Is to form a second raid team that will start in Normal Nighthold and progress towards Heroic. Raid Times: Saturday and Sunday 10pm - 1am pst. Server: Illidan Faction: Horde Current Openings: Ground Floor Opportunity, we currently are looking to fill all roles. Spots WILL fill fast, so feel free to send us a PM if you are interested in joining. Loot distribution: Loot Council Voice Communication: Discord Contact Us If you're interested in trialling or have any questions, please leave a post below or contact one of our officers: Vetec#1230 Thanks for looking!Vetec2 Apr 4
Apr 4 3/10M Looking for Ranged DPS 2 night schedule **Who we are** Leviathan is a Horde side progression raiding guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to recruit exceptional players to join us for our raid team. **Progression** **3/10M Nighthold** **10/10H Nighthold** 3/3 H Trial of Valor 4/7 M Emerald Nightmare **What we have** Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun. We're a guild that's all about pushing solid, steady progression while maintaining a positive and teamwork-oriented atmosphere. We're looking to bolster our ranks with players who are looking for a similar environment. Mythic clear is always the objective. We have a rather small raid schedule and because of that we need to be focused and efficient. For this reason we expect preparation and punctuality from our core raiders. As much as we're all about fun, we need to make sure everyone's time is being respected. The guild provides GRepairs, Flasks and food. Know your class, know the fights, be prepared and if you need help...just ask! **Raid times/days** Tuesdays 7:00 pm-10:00 pm server (PDT) Thursdays 7:00 pm-10:00 pm server (PDT) **Recruitment:** Hunter Boomkin Warlock Mage Ele Shaman **Requirements** * Maintain a high attendance rate * Know your class * Have Discord * Show up on time * Be able to take constructive criticism * Be a team player * Do "homework" (watch videos/read guides before hand) **How to contact me** Bnet for the GM:Lynxabane#1231 Discord:Zayva#1688 Pm in game Post below/shoot a pm hereZayva0 Apr 4
Apr 3 (H) Weekend Raid LFM Deja Vudoo-Hyjal is looking for raiders to join our weekend runs! Currently 8/10H. We raid Sat/Sun 7-10 PM Pacific Time. Saturday is normal farm/alt night, with Sunday Heroic progression. Our Needs: 1 Tank 1-2 MDPS(healing OS a big plus) 2-3 RDP (healing OS a big plus) If this sounds like a good fit for you, or you have questions, contact me in game or add me in the Blizzard Client at Governor#1878 or in Discord at Governor#7400.Niso0 Apr 3
Apr 3 (H) BOV IS RECRUITING <Blood of Vengeance> Horde faction raiding guild on Uldaman-Ravencrest is looking for competent raiders to assist us in raid progression. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/uldaman/Blood+of+Vengeance Lead by players with an extensive raiding background and Realm First Titles, Blood of Vengeance is a guild focused on progression with a schedule that allows our raiders to maintain their social/work lives and, most importantly, actually have fun while raiding. If you are a retired or recovering hardcore raider, Blood of Vengeance is the place for you. Recruiting: Demon Hunter: Havoc Death Knight: ALL Druid: Resto, Balance, Feral Hunter: Beastmaster Mage: Frost and Fire Monk: ALL Paladin: ALL Priest: ALL Rogue: Assassination, Outlaw Shaman: ALL Warlock: Affliction, and Demo Warrior: Fury, and Protection Raid times are: 7pm - 10pm (CST) with optional EN/ToV runs on Monday and Friday, and an optional current content run on Saturday night. Progress: 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge) 2/3M ToV 10/10N NH 10/10H NH 3/10M NH Gear: Minimum gearing requirements as we push into mythic content consists of: 885+ item level At least 36 *Post 7.2* points in primary artifact We strive to experience and clear all available content with a limited raiding schedule. To accomplish this, we are looking for a great core raiding team. This is what you'll need: Consistency - Show up to raids consistently, be someone who the raid team can depend on Ability to learn - We don't expect you to inherently know everything, but we expect you to learn from your mistakes Attitude – Have fun and progress! Good game skills, and the ability to improve on them. Game skills are things such as: Encounter awareness - Be aware of encounter mechanics happening around (and under) you Game knowledge - Understand the strengths and limitations of your class Mechanical skill - Maximize the strengths of your class while playing around the weaknesses We pride ourselves on our leadership and the community we have created. We focus on group improvement through individual player growth and accountability and group cohesion. Check out our website at: https://bloodofveng.enjin.com/Home and fill out an application. Contact Lejend#1376 , Avelay#1352 Ravaras#1720 for more information. Groups are welcome to apply as well. *Paid Transfers & Faction Changes may be available with solid parses if requested.Essamun0 Apr 3
Apr 2 (H) Mythic Weekend lfm [Fluffy Kittens] H on Zuljin is currently rebuilding our Mythic raid team. We have made solid progress, however have openings on our 20M Mythic roster due to real life taking away a few of our raiders. What Do We Offer Current raiders receive guild repairs /flasks /food provided each week, we just ask you donate spare mats to the Gbank so this can be maintained. A solid group of individuals progressing on current content, continuously making AotC, while maintaining a light and friendly raid environment. Officers willing to help you balance stat weights, rotations, and mechanics for optimal efficency. Members reliably parsing above the 80th percentile, eager to progress further into Mythic content with you. What We're Seeking Current needs are: Ranged DPS Rogue Enh Shaman Havoc Demon Hunter 1 healer (pref with viable dps OS) While these are our current needs we are willing to trial any player looking for a progression minded guild while maintaining that fun relaxed environment. Current raid days are Saturday and Sunday 8-11 EST. With Friday being a optional day for alt / trial member runs. Please contact anyone below for more information. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh1 Apr 2
Apr 2 (H)Recommissioned [7/10 Heroic NH] Recruiting Raid days: Wednesday & Thursday Times: 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm Server(Pacific) Loot system: Modified need > greed with master loot. *Each player can win one need roll per lockout per week and can win unlimited greed rolls. (tier is rolled separate) *We are currently recruiting to expand our roster for our progression raid team. *We have a casual raid atmosphere but remain focused on the task at hand. *Most of us have been friends for years so there is a high level of camaraderie. That being said, there is no favoritism. Everyone has an equal chance for everything. Currently seeking any of the following; *DPS: Frost Mage, Shadow Priest, Warlock, Shaman, Retribution Paladin, Assassination Rogue *Anyone with a tank/heals off spec for Mythic+ highly sought after All casual and non progression raiders are always welcome. We are always willing to run content outside of our progression raid. For more info contact: Akirrah (GM) [Zajara#1229] Misthööf (ö is alt 148) (Raid lead) Kinep (Officer) All current guild members have invite privileges.Akirrah0 Apr 2
Apr 2 10/10 Heroic 3/10 Mythic Nighthold guild. The Council is a Hyjal guild that raids Friday and Saturday 7-10pm server time. At this time we are looking for a few ranged DPS to even out our raid group. We'd prefer a shadow priest or warlock but any good DPS is welcome. Send me a whisper if you are interested or have any questions Zuck#1816Solidan7 Apr 2
Apr 1 892 (H) Demon Hunter (Havoc/Vengeance) 892 (H) Demon Hunter (again) in search of an evening Nighhold progression group! Must be two nights a week after 6pm server and have a solid player base established. I have less than ideal gear at the moment however, with a steady raid schedule, I hope to eliminate that issue as soon as possible. I started this character late following a transfer to Hyjal -US so I am still catching up. My current raid progression includes 10/10N -8/10H Nighthold and significant mythic plus experience. I prefer to dps however, I am an experienced tank. I have been raiding since 2008 and would love the opportunity to join a consistent, well managed group with the intention of completing new content as it becomes available. I can offer contributions to the guild via materials or otherwise and most importantly, show up for scheduled raids. I enjoy the prospect of being an active, contributing member in the effort to benefit progression. Finally, I understand the importance of teamwork, communication and being properly gemmed, enchanted and educated for encounters, specifically regarding progression. If you are interested, please reply below to discuss a raid trial. Kind regards, Epøs http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Ep%C3%B8s/simpleEpøs2 Apr 1
Apr 1 Couple Looking For Active Guild We have been in our own private guild for years (Our old guild moved to a PvP server years ago) and have played since Vanilla. Our guild is just us and our alts but we're ready to branch out with our mains, make friends and get things done. We play Horde. My husband's main is a 110 Blood DK who does tailoring and skinning and mine is a 110 Prot Pally who does mining and jewelcrafting. His current ilvl is 873 and mine is 853. He is retired and is online days, evenings and weekends. I am a caregiver and am usually available evenings and weekends with a somewhat flexible schedule. We enjoy running old dungeons for mounts, achievements and transmog, occasional PvP and would like to run current dungeons and focus on finishing our class hall quests. We also enjoy helping others and working as a team. If a couple of older but adventurous hippies sound like a good fit for your guild please post and we'll get to know each other.Elanoria1 Apr 1
Apr 1 [H] - Day Raiders = M/W/Th 10:30AM-12:30PM Hey everyone, Day Raiders are still looking for a few more DPS and one more healer (preferably a Shaman, Monk, or Paladin). We would like one of the DPS to have an offspec as a tank to run m+ with. We are 5/10 H NH. Send me a message in game at trav69187#1395Tiggole1 Apr 1
Apr 1 (H) Healer LF Raiding Guild. 870 Resto Druid LF Raiding Guild. I'm available any day of the week. Times preferred are 6-10 pm server.Poppoppop3 Apr 1
Mar 30 [A] Nocturne Redux Welcomes New Members [A] <Nocturne Redux-Hyjal> has opened recruitment for all classes and levels. Created January 2016, we are an adult alliance guild who focuses on fun, teamwork and progression in a casual environment. Our goal since inception has been to offer an enjoyable environment to spend your 'in game' time with minimal drama. With over 130 unique members and over 170 alts, we are made up of many gaming couples and long term WoW players who have a vast knowledge of all aspects of the game past, present and future. We offer a home to members of all play styles. You do not have to raid with us to enjoy the guild. Our raid teams 7/7 EN and 5/7 Heroic. We offer 2 types of raids to suit everyone's personal choice and ability: CASUAL: Friday 6:30 - 9:00 pst This group is for you if you are new to raiding, are not able to consistently commit to a raid group or prefer a more casual raid style. PROGRESSION: Wednesday & Sunday 6:30 - 9:00 pst This group is for seasoned raiders who work well within a team to achieve progress goals. *****CURRENTLY RECRUITING****** Looking to add 1 solid healer to our Heroic Raid Team. Looking for iLvl 860 minimum and previous raid healing experience. ******************************* If this sounds like a guild you could call home, please contact us in game: Sangriä - Co-GM Gnomewee - Co-GM Kilostabyou - Officer Wicked bane - OfficerSangriä22 Mar 30
Mar 28 Zul'Jin(H) Guild Currently Recruiting Han Shot First is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues-Thurs). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don't like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot. F.A.Q What is your progression? We currently have mixed progression in NH but do not have an actual guild progression, we are all top 100-200 U.S players and took breaks between EN and ToV. However most of us have 4-7/7 M EN and mixed mythic prog in ToV. What are your raid times? Well our core team raids Tues-Thursday 8:45-11:30 EST. What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core, but as far as strict needs are as follow: Rogue, Warlock, Mage, MW, Druid (Any spec but pref balance/resto), Holy/Shadow priest, Ret/Holy pally, and DK dps. Are you intending to make a second raiding team? Possibly, we are currently more focused on building a strong, competitive core team. What is your goal for the core? We actually moved over to Zul’Jin fairly recently but are all ex top 100 U.S. players and are intending to become a competitive raiding team without the countless hours of something like a 20 hour raid week. Do you allow off server raiders? No, for trialing yes but after that no you must be within the guild, on the server. How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag either myself(GM) Kreda#1892, or my recruiting officers Qdaddy8161, [b][/b].Kreda0 Mar 28
Mar 28 <> LEVIATHAN <> 3/10M 2 night raiding LFM DPS **Who we are** Leviathan is a Horde side progression raiding guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to recruit exceptional players to join us for our raid team. **Progression** **3/10M Nighthold** **10/10H Nighthold** 3/3 H Trial of Valor 4/7 M Emerald Nightmare **What we have** Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun. We're a guild that's all about pushing solid, steady progression while maintaining a positive and teamwork-oriented atmosphere. We're looking to bolster our ranks with players who are looking for a similar environment. Mythic clear is always the objective. We have a rather small raid schedule and because of that we need to be focused and efficient. For this reason we expect preparation and punctuality from our core raiders. As much as we're all about fun, we need to make sure everyone's time is being respected. Know your class, know the fights, be prepared and if you need help...just ask! **Raid times/days** Tuesdays 7:00 pm-10:00 pm server (PDT) Thursdays 7:00 pm-10:00 pm server (PDT) **Recruitment:** Hunter Boomkin Demon Hunter Please note: the above are preferred classes but all (non monk/shaman/warrior/rogue) DPS will be considered **Requirements** * Maintain a high attendance rate * Know your class * Have Discord * Show up on time * Be able to take constructive criticism * Be a team player * Do "homework" (watch videos/read guides before hand) **How to contact me** Bnet for the GM:Lynxabane#1231 Discord:Zayva#1688 Pm in game Post below/shoot a pm hereZayva0 Mar 28
Mar 27 <Group Therapy> Mythic+/Social Guild LFM Does raiding make you feel like you need therapy? Looking to push high end dungeon content, without the commitment to set raid times? Who We Are Most guilds are focused on raiding, but often ignore the challenge and fun that can come from running dungeons with a close knit group of friends. We created this guild as a home for players who are primarily interested in Mythic+ dungeon content. We're also looking for active social players to join our ranks. This is a great opportunity for new and seasoned players to get in on the ground floor and help us create a vibrant Mythic+ community. If your primary end game is running Mythic+ content, we'd love to talk with you. We use Discord as our primary mode of communication. It's highly recommended that you have Discord installed, so that you can participate in voice chat. We are looking to recruit players of all classes and roles. Please contact one of the following for more information, and/or an invite: GM Rhaedyn (BloodyElf#1777) Officer Aedranyx (Aedra#1340)Aedranyx0 Mar 27
Mar 26 Classy - H - Recruiting Tank and Healer! Classy -- Catering to Casuals Since 2010! Hello! Classy is looking to recruit new members for casual raiding for Legion. For us, that's always been doing content and getting loot in a friendly, helpful environment and relaxed pace; it's intended to be stress-free. Real life matters always come first, so we maintain a reasonable attitude about any work/school/family you may have. If that sounds good to you, read on! RAID INFO Difficulty - We do -NORMAL MODE- raids. Not heroic, not mythic. Once we clear normal mode we will then consider advancing to Heroics but not a second before every member is properly geared for said difficulty. Thank you for your understanding! https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Classy Progression Raid Times -- Wednesday 7:00pm - 10:00pm and Sunday 6:00pm – 9:00pm. All times are server time (Pacific). Simple loot mastered MS/OS rolling, with a dash of loot council. We are currently seeking a tank (DH, War, Monk) and 2 healers w/ DPS offspecs (HPriest, Pal, Druid w/ Feral OS) If you're a non raiding player you're welcome to join us as well. Most of us are experienced raiders and can help even the newest player advance in skill level. GUILD EXPECTATIONS Respect. We're (incredibly) LGBT+ friendly and don't condone sexism/racism/etc. either. Don't bring this !@#$ into our guild or you'll be kicked faster than an Undead at a party at Light's Hope. Sociability. Raiding isn't all we do, and we'd like to build rapport with our members. None of us -- including you -- should feel like you're just here to fill a spot! We want to actually have conversation and fun in GCHAT / Discord. Have personality! Seriously, don't be an !@#$%^-, oh my Earth Mother. RAID EXPECTATIONS Patience. Not everyone is at the same level of experience or has the same learning style/pace. We do not support, condone, or practice elitism. (Though there is some playful banter a lot of the time!) Good attitudes. No one likes a Debbie Downer. Be on time. That means at least 15 minutes before starting. We understand if there's something you had to deal with beforehand, but we can't/won't wait all night. If you're going to be a few minutes late, let us know. Reliability is so, so appreciated. Again, we understand if something comes up, but please let us know in advance if possible. Scrambling to find a replacement is both a waste of time and a hell of a gamble. Please don't sign up for an activity if you don't plan to actually attend! Personal accountability. Mistakes happen, and being honest if you know you screwed up is much more admirable than staying silent or blaming others. Own up! You'll earn respect if you don't try to shuffle the blame. Voice chat. We use Discord (it's free and pretty awesome!) Fight explanations, mechanic call-outs, and loot cues are given vocally. If you can't at least HEAR us, you're going to be clueless. (A working mic is highly preferred, but not required. Unless you're a tank. Then it is required.) WHAT WE DON'T WANT Elitist attitudes/jerks. Nope. Nuh-uh. GTFO. (It bears mentioning a second time.) SERIOUSLY. We are not and have no desire to be a hardcore raiding guild. Immaturity. Granted, sometimes our jokes border on 12-year-old standards of quality, but we're mostly all adults and expect everybody to act like adults. People looking to be carried. Experience isn't necessary, because we prefer learning together, but you'd better put some effort into your class/role or you're just wasting everybody's time. Again, while we are looking for raiders, we would gladly take any other folks looking for a nice, relaxed home. Most of us enjoy running dungeons, old raids, etc so feel free to join us! :) CONTACT Beyoncé in-game, via in-game mail, or btag: ProphetFive[#]1343 (remove the brackets).Beyoncé0 Mar 26
Mar 26 Mistweaver LF Guild. 7PM PST, or later. Hi guys, just moved to this server. Looking to find an active guild to run mythics, mythic+ & raids with. Scheduled events past 7pm PST would work best for me. I have 7/7H EN, 3/3H ToV & 6/10H NH experience on my Holy Priest, but looking to main my Mistweaver. She's currently 883/39. Would prefer a group that isn't too serious...players that have fun & kill bosses. Just post here, or look for me in game.Vy6 Mar 26
Mar 26 Never Mind <Deleted>Spiritual0 Mar 26
Mar 25 868 R Druid LF Raiding Guild. No longer lookingOreotwo0 Mar 25
Mar 25 [H] Legions of Destruction is Recruiting Legions of Destruction is recruiting! Our members are friendly and a lot of fun. We expect people to perform at their best and have a positive attitude. We are a guild managed in a co-op style founded by the idea that everyone has a voice in the direction the guild takes. This will be a guild for casual raiders looking to do Norm/Heroic Content as well as Mythic/Mythic + dungeon farming. Raid Info: • Progression- Wednesday, Friday and Saturday @ 7:00pm realm time until 10pm • Voice Server: Discord • We will maintain a small roster of about 10-15 raiders. The rest of our roster will include close friends/family of the raiders. Progression: • Normal EN - 7/7 • Heroic EN - 7/7 AOTC • Normal NH - 10/10 • Heroic NH - 1/10 Raid Loot: • Personal Loot Current Progression Recruitment Preferences: • Healers • Ranged DPS • Back-up Tanks • Exceptional applicants of all classes/specs will always be considered Applicants: Please contact any officers for more information or an invite! Contact: Kelvorax (Guild Master), Shambulåncê (Co-GM), Missti (Officer)Shambulåncê3 Mar 25
Mar 24 4/10H NH Alliance guild LF healer Nocturne Redux is looking for a strong 3rd and/or 4th healer. Preferably a druid or priest but anyone who thinks they have what it takes can shoot me a message @ Eradeus#1992 or get in touch with DuskwhisperKibeeto1 Mar 24
Mar 24 [H] Tank LF guild Tank ilvl891 Rank 54 [H] LF either morning or late night guild. 9-12 am or pm would be ideal. I've tanked since wrath, just transferred to hyjal! Thanks for your considerationGlissade1 Mar 24
Mar 24 Any PvP guilds out there? Looking for a good focused pvp guild on the server...anybody know of any around here. Thanks.Zancath0 Mar 24
Mar 24 [H]<Enlightened Dark> 8-11PM MTTh 3/10M Enlightened Dark Horde US-Hyjal; Semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding. Raid times: Monday, Tuesday, Thursdays 8pm-11pm PST. Current Progression: Nighthold: Normal: Cleared Heroic: Cleared Mythic: 3/10M (Main Progression) TOV: Normal: Cleared Heroic: Cleared Mythic: 0/3M Who we are looking for: Minimum requirements: 890ilvl, 45 traits on weapon. Committed attitude to make it to most raids. Looking for any prospective DPS Interested? Recruitment Officer (me) Bnet: JJGagnon#1601 Discord: JJ#4443 GM/RL Bnet: Amarok#1446 Discord: Amarok#5153 Or leave a reply below. Please have relevant logs handy. Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks for reading and happy raiding!Kilruk0 Mar 24
Mar 23 <> LEVIATHAN <> 3/10M 2 night raid schedule. **Who we are** Leviathan is a Horde side progression raiding guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to recruit exceptional players to join us for our raid team. **Progression** **3/10M Nighthold** **10/10H Nighthold** 3/3 H Trial of Valor 4/7 M Emerald Nightmare **What we have** Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun. We're a guild that's all about pushing solid, steady progression while maintaining a positive and teamwork-oriented atmosphere. We're looking to bolster our ranks with players who are looking for a similar environment. Mythic clear is always the objective. We have a rather small raid schedule and because of that we need to be focused and efficient. For this reason we expect preparation and punctuality from our core raiders. As much as we're all about fun, we need to make sure everyone's time is being respected. Know your class, know the fights, be prepared and if you need help...just ask! **Raid times/days** Tuesdays 7:00 pm-10:00 pm server (PDT) Thursdays 7:00 pm-10:00 pm server (PDT) **Recruitment:** Hunter Boomkin Demon Hunter Please note: the above are preferred classes but all (non monk/shaman/warrior/rogue) DPS will be considered **Requirements** * Maintain a high attendance rate * Know your class * Have Discord * Show up on time * Be able to take constructive criticism * Be a team player * Do "homework" (watch videos/read guides before hand) **How to contact me** Bnet for the GM:Lynxabane#1231 Discord:Zayva#1688 Pm in game Post below/shoot a pm hereZayva1 Mar 23
Mar 23 [H] ( Pay No Heed ) 03/10 Heroic Pay No Heed is looking for all dps. Ranged or Melee can use anyone, we are constantly progressing. We are a Heroic Only guild. 07/07 Normal Emerald Nightmare 07/07 Heroic Emerald Nightmare 03/03 Normal ToV 02/03 Heroic ToV 10/10 Normal Nighthold 03/10 Heroic Nighthold We raid - Tues, Wed, Thurs 630pst - 830pst We also play other games from Hots to Diablo 3. We are a very laid back mature guild. Tachinaori#1603 is my Btag if you want to talk.Tachispriest0 Mar 23
Mar 22 . .Sunblaze40 Mar 22
Mar 20 [H] Underguild - Hyjal - 8/10 H NH Underguild - Hyjal is recruiting for our main raid team! We are an established guild (founded in 2009) with roots that run back to the original Everquest. We're looking for several folks to fill out our raid team so we can complete our heroic Nighthold progression and perhaps dip our toes into Mythic content (should the group fill out to 20+). We're focused on progressing through current content in a fun, teamwork based environment. No finger-pointing, voicechat screeching, world first wannabes here... just a group of fun adults, some with limited playtime, that want to slay internet dragons. Current Progression: 10/10 N/H Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 N/H Trial of Valor, and 10/10N - 8/10H Nighthold Our raid nights are currently Tuesday/Thursday @ 7PM server (PST) with an optional (and voluntary) normal clear on Mondays. Note: Our Monday runs are typically where we ask recruits come check us out to see if you we're a good fit for one another. Current Needs: DPS - spots open for both ranged and melee What we can offer you: --> Fun (but focused) raid environment with a group of mature adults. --> Reasonable patience with each person's individual learning curve, especially with those willing to put forth the effort to improve their performance. --> Progression at a reasonable pace with the goal being to kill content when current (AoTC achievements). --> Attendance flexibility to allow for real life. We we look for in our raiders: --> Maturity with the ability to receive and act upon constructive feedback. --> Willingness to learn basics of fights before raid night by watching/reading posted strats. --> Responsibility to come to the raid prepared with necessary raid supplies (food, flasks, pots, etc.) If this sounds like the group for you, please reach out to Casira (Cas#1113) or visit underguild.enjin.com for more info!Natie0 Mar 20
Mar 20 LF very late night guild Recently transferred to this server. I have this hunter and a sin rogue at equipped ilvl 880. Looking for a casualish adult/mature guild that raids or does m+ at very late night; 10p server or later. Prefer weekends but weekdays can work.Pinnz1 Mar 20
Mar 19 <Resistance> 4/10M | Fri+Sat | LFM (H) <Resistance> US-Hyjal semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons. Raid times:...Current Progression:... October 28, 2016 was our first raid night together as a newly formed, progression-focused guild. Since then, we have exemplified our efficiency within our relaxed 2-night, 6 hour raid schedule. (Can verify on wowprogress/warcraftlogs; we believe in full transparency). ...Recruitment Needs (3/19 update) 50 Artifact Traits is Mandatory. Ranged DPS: High Priority 1x ...Melee DPS: Low Priority 1x ...Healer: Low Priority 1x... Tank: Low Priority 1x ... Talented players of any class/spec will be considered! ... We believe in “bringing the player not the class.” We are looking for mature members who are comfortable with a relaxed raiding schedule but will put in the effort and focus needed to maximize that time! Our guild has multiple groups that clear M+15 for their weekly cache. (Our tanks and healers are more than accommodating, and are active daily, farming mythic+ runs and making sure our raiders are doing the most they can each week to better themselves.) We are a social, communicative group and would prefer a Discord chat over a lengthy application. Combat Logs are required! Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids; we still strive for progression raiding the 2 nights we are dedicated to. We have raiders from across the world from Hong Kong to New Zealand to the far northern wastelands known as Canada. We are looking for raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness. Gear will all come in time, but most importantly to us: We Do Not Carry. Interested or want more info? Whisper/Add BTAG: ...Revize108 Mar 19
Mar 18 <Squirrel Legion> [H] Looking for some nuts!! <Squirrel Legion> [H] has been around since the beginning of Wow. We transferred here from Doomhammer and have been on Hyjal for 4 years. Many of us have been raiding together for years and we value the friendships and fun we have together. We are all adults with RL stuff and value whatever time we have together. Join us!! We are having a great time this expansion running raids, 5 mans (including Mythic +), pvp and anything else you can find to have fun. Whether you are a lone player or a guild with a few players, please consider joining us. We raid Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 7:00pm-9:00pm pst. Yes it is only two hours a night, but we feel that with RL being busy that we can get more people focused to go in and kill bosses!! We are looking for ranged dps (Mage, Boomkin or Hunter) and healers (Druid, Pally or Priest). So, if you want to talk to someone, whisper anyone in the guild or go to www.squirrellegion.com and drop an app. Grey#1301Greyrose16 Mar 18
Mar 18 LF active social guild 884 SP looking for a new home with mature players... looking to raid (although rl schedule doesn't always cooperate), join in on other guild activities and runs. I'm an active, experienced player who enjoys many aspects of the game, if you think I might be a fit, please reach out to discuss. I have a good mix of alts with established professions.Aendal7 Mar 18
Mar 18 905 Hpally, 3/10M Exp- LF Weekend Team Hi, I am currently looking for a pretty relaxed guild to kick my shoes off and help progress through NH. I am currently 3/10 M exp with 54 traits. I also have a Mist Monk at 901 ilv 45 traits. Looking for Semi-hardcore. I am PST time and I get home from work around 5pm on Friday then available anytime on weekends. Taking a break from the super hardcore scene and want something more enjoyable and social but still progress at a healthy rate. Can be reached at akosted#1120Hallucinogin2 Mar 18
Mar 17 -null- Dungeoneering INC is recruiting Currently seeking ranged DPS RAID NIGHTS Wednesday: 8:00 - 10:30 PM Mountain Thursday: 8:30 - 10:30 PM Mountain Dungeoneering INC is a guild consisting of primarily friends and family who love the World of Warcraft. We have fun family friendly atmosphere focused on spending time together, downing content, and enjoying our leisure hours that we're sinking into this game. We have a variety of skill levels, but are an environment focused on learning and improvement. Our team consists of raiders with all level of experience. We came together at the start of the expansion with a large chunk of raiders who had never stepped foot in a raid before. With hard work and fellowship we managed to get Ahead of the Curve: Xavius, which was well beyond our expectations or goals. We are currently at 3/10 Heroic in Nighthold. As long as you're committed to learning and improving, and are happy to be in a guild that is focused on friendship and having fun you can find a home with us. We currently have progression (in normal and heroic content) two nights a week on Wednesday and Thursdays. We participate in other activites, as well as play other games together. If you're interested in joining us, get in touch with either Shrimpiclese (Shrimpiclese#1848) or Scather (Scather#1218) to have a discussion.Shrimpiclese1 Mar 17
Mar 17 <Revilers> LF DPS 4 (H)NH <Revilers> Is currently recruiting a TANK and RANGED DPS but all exceptional applicants are welcome to get in touch. Progression (N) Nighthold 10/10 (H) Nighthold 5/10 Raid Times Thursdays and Mondays at 6:30PM ST (6:30PM PST) Sundays are a farmed content day at 6:30PM ST Loot System We use a fairly unique loot system that has been working well for our particular guild. We use the common /roll system but with a DKP -esque style to it. Players who routinely show up to raids and who are not frequently absent will receive a +5 to their next roll on a piece of loot. This means that this particular player can roll a /105 as opposed to /100, thus giving them a higher chance to win loot. Its used to help keep people active and participating in guild events. About Us Newer guild to the server. We just transferred over here from Madoran in hopes of finding more bodies to raid with an emphasis on growing our raid team and a strong community . We are currently building our ideal raid composition to launch us into mythic Nighthold and beyond. We have a separate raid day scheduled outside our scheduled progression runs on Sunday, which is used to gear alts and bring in trial raiders. Exceptional applicants wont need to participate in that run as it is purely optional, but is encouraged so that you may see our raid style and how we operate. We're a fairly laid back guild wit very friendly and caring attitudes. We don't mind helping new applicants gear up as long as we see potential in the player. We're building our guild for the long term and don't expect to end once Nighthold ends. Feel free to contact any of our officers in-game via B-TAG @: Chompkins#1428 Shagman#1554 Wercool#1200 Merihim#1325Chompeh1 Mar 17
Mar 17 H- LF DPS/Heals/Tank 9/10 H NH (T/W-9pm-12am) The Invincibles- Tues and Wed 9pm to 12am (Sun 9pm-12am Optional) Server Time Currently seeking DPS, Heals and Tanks (ilvl 880 min) EN- 7/7 N and 7/7 H TOV- 3/3 N and 3/3 H NH-10/10 N and 9/10 H We are a casual raiding guild that has been raiding together since MOP. Geared to suit the busy adult work/school schedule. (This is a non-mythic raid, raid guild). Focused on just clearing heroic raid content. We have a friendly adult guild environment and work together to do mythic +'s, regular mythics, heroics, alt. runs, etc. If you would like to inquire more about our raiding opportunities please contact: Catherine#1451 or Raiden#1732Catherine5 Mar 17
Mar 15 (H) <Last Call> LF ranged DPS and tank Hi guys! 1/10 M 10/10 H 10/10 N We are looking for some fresh blood to fluff up our raid. We have a really wonderful core that the majority of us have been raiding together for about 8 years. We were trucking along quite well but RL came and stole some of our players. If you are in need of a new guild that is both fun(weird) and still progressive, then we are for you! We also run M+ throughout the week. We have a group that loves to BG and arena. We are willing to gear people if we feel you are a good fit! We raid 7-10 server M/W/TH Looking for a tank and some ranged DPS. We will consider exceptional players of any class though! Spankzmoxa#1912 for any questions/info and inappropriate pictures of our GMMoxa1 Mar 15
Mar 15 <The Sea Warden> is taking on new crew! Ahoy scallawags of Hyjal! The guild formerly known as <Drums of War> has relinquished their hold on the land, and is now the formidable crew of <The Sea Warden>! While we are not weird RPers, we are all sorts of awesome! As fine folks who are 8/10 H NH, happily aboard the upper 1500s for RBGs, we are looking for a few more souls to join our little band of misfits, yarr. A rogue and a warlock would be delightful while we finish up in HNH, but as we are a smidge melee heavy any ranged is appreciated. We also would lovelovelove having someone with a tank offspec for M+s! None of those things apply to you, but you love stomping gnomes? We need PvP oriented folks for arenas and RBGs! Look for Elega (BNET Jobags#1177), Turtles, Handlotion, or Slyeri in game to speak more about becoming one of the newest terrors of the Seven Seas of Azeroth!Elega1 Mar 15
Mar 14 (H) Weekend Heroic guild LF Raiders Deja Vudoo-Hyjal(7/7H EN 6/10H NH) is looking for competent and qualified raiders to join our core raid team. We raid Saturday and Sunday evenings 7:00-10:00 PM PST each week. With Saturday our farm day, and Sunday progression. We are in the market for: 1-2 Tanks 1-2 Healers 1-2 Ranged DPS 1-2 Melee DPS Interested in joining or have questions? Contact me on Battle net at Governor#1878 or on Discord at Governor#7400 Thanks and Have a Great Day.Niso0 Mar 14
Mar 14 891 Havoc DH Seeking Mythic Prog T/W/TH Seeking a late night T/W/TH mythic progression guild that also does M+ and has a fun community Currently have been pugging the xpac - 7/7 H EN 10/10 N NH 10/10 H NH Contact me on Bnet JimmySmits#1477Betrayer3 Mar 14
Mar 14 House of Wolves Recruitment >>>> House of Wolves - Hyjal/US <<<< is recruiting CORE Raiders for Mythic Raid Team ⊗ Classes We Need -Range DPS (Hunter, Boomkin, Mage, Priest,Ele Shammy) - Healer (Resto Druid, Holy Priestr, Monk) **Must be Min ilvl 880 + w/ at least 35+ Artifact Wep Completed. Prefer with Raiding Experience. (Casual Players are always welcome to join and chill w/ us :) We have alt nights and other events) ** ⊗ About Us We are comprised of long-time raiders that date back as far as vanilla with extensive raiding experience. We provide steady raid progression with a relaxed raid attitude and 2 raid nights a week (WEEKEND RAIDERS). We optimized our raid preparation on a group and individual level, aiming for strong progression while maintaining respectful stress free atmosphere. We try to provide a stable environment for our raiders to improve as players and teammates and to push for progression and beyond. We are a team that knows how to have fun and take things lightly, yet buckle down and focus as needed for raiding progression. We use Discord as chat/text and EPGP *EPGP is another term for DKP but with monthly DECAY to prevent any hording of points, we want to spread the ilvl equally among raiders as Loot. ⊗ Current Progression *Emerald Nightmare* - 3/7 M - 7/7 H - 7/7 N *TOV* - 3/3 H - 3/3 N *NH* 9/10 H 10/10 N ⊗ When/ What Time is Progression Raid? - Friday: 8pm - 11pm PST (Server Time) - Saturday: 8pm - 11pm PST (Server Time) ⊗ What we can offer? - A stable roster and raid environment - Guild repairs for mains and alts - Flask, Potions, Food, etc to help out (Come prepared please) - Mythic and Mythic + runs - We like lil challange :) - Every Wed is EN Hero Farm night and/or Achievement ⊗ What we expect from you? - High attendance rate (minimum 90%) - Knowledge of your class and spec (We expect you to go over logs and Sim) - Knowledge of raiding and understand wiping is part of progression - Willingness to improve and adapt. Willing to take CRITIQUE!! (This means, if there's something needs to be fixed such as dps or talent. As a team we are to help each other, however, IF you get offended easily this is NOT for you) - Desire to work as a TEAM - Please understand that we are not here to carry you. We are all here to work together as a Team and enjoy the game we love. We are a guild that will attempt to work through performance issues with you as long as you're putting your best foot forward. ⊗ What's next step? If our guild sounds like the right fit for you add me thru btag or Discord. Excrusader#1834 on Battle net or on Discord Excrusader#9546. Feel free to talk to us or any of our officers available in game. Thanks for reading and Talk to you soon!!! GM: Excrusader (Excrusader#1834)Excrusader3 Mar 14
Mar 13 [H] Underguild - Hyjal - 6/10 H NH Underguild - Hyjal is recruiting for our main raid team! We are an established guild (founded in 2009) with roots that run back to the original Everquest. We're looking for several folks to fill out our raid team so we can complete our heroic Nighthold progression and perhaps dip our toes into Mythic content (should the group fill out to 20+). We're focused on progressing through current content in a fun, teamwork based environment. No finger-pointing, voicechat screeching, world first wannabes here... just a group of fun adults, some with limited playtime, that want to slay internet dragons. Current Progression: 10/10 N/H Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 N/H Trial of Valor, and 10/10N - 6/10H Nighthold Our raid nights are currently Tuesday/Thursday @ 7PM server (PST) with an optional (and voluntary) normal clear on Mondays. Note: Our Monday runs are typically where we ask recruits come check us out to see if you we're a good fit for one another. Current Needs: DPS - spots open for both ranged and melee What we can offer you: --> Fun (but focused) raid environment with a group of mature adults. --> Reasonable patience with each person's individual learning curve, especially with those willing to put forth the effort to improve their performance. --> Progression at a reasonable pace with the goal being to kill content when current (AoTC achievements). --> Attendance flexibility to allow for real life. We we look for in our raiders: --> Maturity with the ability to receive and act upon constructive feedback. --> Willingness to learn basics of fights before raid night by watching/reading posted strats. --> Responsibility to come to the raid prepared with necessary raid supplies (food, flasks, pots, etc.) If this sounds like the group for you, please reach out to Casira (Cas#1113) or visit underguild.enjin.com for more info!Natie0 Mar 13
Mar 13 Fri/Sat 7-11 LF Heals Casuality is looking to recruit for Nighthold/ToS This will be a guild for casual raiders looking to do Norm/Heroic Content as well as Mythic/Mythic + dungeon farming. We will be doing Mythic Raiding if time allows. Our raiding progression schedule will be Friday/Saturday nights from 7-11pm PST. We will maintain a small roster of about 20-25 raiders. The rest of our roster will include close friends/family of the raiders. We will be using a discord server. Prefer players to be able to provide their own food/pots/flasks. Current Weekly Schedule Monday 7pm PST- Mythic Keystone Runs Wednesday 7 pm PST- Filler Raid/Keystone Runs Friday 7 pm PST- Nighthold (Heroic Starting March 31st) Followed by Kestone Runs Saturday 7pm PST - Nighhold Continuation Current Progress Nighthold: 10/10 Norm 7/10 Heroic Current Needs Plate Melee Affliction Lock (However will also take Demo Locks) Hunter Boomkin Spriest Elemental Shaman Resto Shaman Resto Druid Mw Monk Holy Paladin *Players need to have at minimum 870 ilvl and be able to maintain minimum dps requirements About The Guild We are a guild founded by the idea that it takes more than a single person to run a guild. This co-op style guild management is intended to give our members a voice in the direction of the guild. Once led by myself and a few good players i met years ago we successfully cleared all normal (now heroic) content and dabbled with Heroic (Now Mythic) content with a 6 hour raid schedule. We never pushed a hardcore mentality and were able to down content because we were able to involve more people in the decision making process. That is my goal in bringing back the guild I helped run before and build an accepting, performing guild that caters toward the more casual player but see's more than the casual lfr/norm raid guild. Ideal raid attendance would be 90%+ but I understand real life happens and sometimes things come up that would prevent you from being able to raid. I also understand sometimes you just don't feel like raiding, been there. If you are wanting a guild where you are more than just a number on the roster and you'r opinion actually matters than add my btag Rorigin#1522 or add me in game on one of my various characters. ThanksRorigin13 Mar 13
Mar 12 [H] <Sublime> (2/10M NH 7/7M EN) LF Raiders <Sublime> (Horde US-Hyjal) is recruiting! We transferred to Hyjal at the start of Legion and we are growing into the community. We are in search of a few skilled DPS interested in joining our ranks. Our guild is looking for players with some prior knowledge and experience in a raid setting, although a great personality can be far more valuable. We have become an inviting and longstanding home for many players since Vanilla and welcome new guild members. We are currently: *2/10 Mythic Nighthold *7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare *3/3 Heroic Trials of Valor Our raid schedule is as follows: * (Tuesday Off-Night raid 6pm-10pm PST) * Wednesday 6pm-10pm PST * Sunday 6pm-10pm PST Currently we are looking for: High: Ranged DPS Medium: Ranged DPS, Healer Low: Melee DPS Feel free to add Keldren#11554 or Sarno215#1800 Some other useful info: * Our loot system is based around a very fair and knowledgeable Loot Council. Any other inquiries about this, please ask! * We require the use of Mumble during raids. * We do use a few other required raid addons for fights and Loot Council Thanks for reading and we hope to hear from you soon!Keldren0 Mar 12
Mar 11 LF New Home Second in command of a current raiding guild looking to move to another guild. I currently have 10 110's, all except two above 860 with the highest being 875, so I'm very versatile in what I can bring to your guild, as well as 4 - 6 raiders at the bare minimum. Raiding times are open. Will discuss further if interest is there. Leave your battletag and guild spam. I'll contact you if it feels like a good fit.Komamura16 Mar 11
Mar 11 <Revilers>LF DPS (H)NH <Revilers> Is currently recruiting DPS but all exceptional applicants are welcome to get in touch. Progression (N) Nighthold 10/10 (H) Nighthold 5/10 Raid Times Thursdays and Mondays at 6:30PM ST (6:30PM PST) Sundays are a farmed content day at 6:30PM ST Loot System We use a fairly unique loot system that has been working well for our particular guild. We use the common /roll system but with a DKP -esque style to it. Players who routinely show up to raids and who are not frequently absent will receive a +5 to their next roll on a piece of loot. This means that this particular player can roll a /105 as opposed to /100, thus giving them a higher chance to win loot. Its used to help keep people active and participating in guild events. About Us Newer guild to the server. We just transferred over here from Madoran in hopes of finding more bodies to raid with an emphasis on growing our raid team and a strong community . We are currently building our ideal raid composition to launch us into mythic Nighthold and beyond. We have a separate raid day scheduled outside our scheduled progression runs on Sunday, which is used to gear alts and bring in trial raiders. Exceptional applicants wont need to participate in that run as it is purely optional, but is encouraged so that you may see our raid style and how we operate. We're a fairly laid back guild wit very friendly and caring attitudes. We don't mind helping new applicants gear up as long as we see potential in the player. We're building our guild for the long term and don't expect to end once Nighthold ends. Feel free to contact any of our officers in-game via B-TAG @: Chompkins#1428 Shagman#1554 Wercool#1200 Merihim#1325Chompeh0 Mar 11
Mar 10 Weekend Raiders(H) Needed! Deja Vudoo(5/10H) is seeking more raiders to add to our core raid team. Real life events have pulled a few of our raiders away from the game and we are looking to fill their roles and rely much less on the Pre made group finder. We do normal clears Saturday nights at 7 PM server, with progression Sunday's from 7-10 PM. If it sounds like a good fit for you add me at Governor#1878 to discuss details and allow me to answer any questions you may have. Thanks!Niso1 Mar 10
Mar 9 [H] Team Valor |9/10 H NH| Hey guys! Team Valor is looking to rebuild its raid team to get back to 25M raiding Heroics and forming a competitive 20M for Mythics in Nighthold and content to come! We are a competitive guild striving to get our foundation laid out once more. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 830pm-1030pm Server Time. We do raid on Friday to do some farm content for extra gear slots (which is not mandatory) And we also do scheduled Mythic+'s on Sunday from 830pm-1030pm Server time We are a laid back guild who like to have some fun on our Discord server while raiding or doing mythics. We have players who have been in top rated guilds and some who have just started pursuing high level of raiding. If you are interested to know more, contact me or an officer in game! CURRENTLY RECRUITING THE FOLLOWING CLASSES AS PRIORITY BUT WILL NOT TURN AWAY EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS ON ANY CLASS: RANGED DPS: FIRE MAGE SPRIEST MM HUNTER DESTO LOCK ELE SHAMAN MELEE DPS: ENH SHAM FERAL DRUID FROST DK HEALERS: RESTO DRUID HOLY PRIEST DISC PRIEST MW MONKLeoric6 Mar 9
Mar 7 (H) <Forgotten Sins> 4/10M LF DPS/Heals Guild: Forgotten Sins Realm: Hyjal - Horde (PvE) Progression - 2/3M ToV 10/10H 4/10M NH Raid Times - Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday - 730-1030pm PST Loot: RCLootcouncil http://forgottensinshyjal.enjin.com/ Forgotten Sins was formed during the beginning of HFC and since then we have made significant strides as a guild. Our members range from more recent WoW transplants to past top 50 U.S. players. We pride ourselves on our ability to have both an efficient and fun raiding environment. Outside of raiding our guild is active and engages in alt raids and such on off nights. In the end, our goal is to push progression content and have fun. Recruitment: Healers - Holy Pally DPS - Ele Shaman/Shadow Priest/Boomkin/Mage/Hunters Tanks - Open *Despite our listed needs, strong applicants are still encouraged to inquire! Expectations In order to begin a trial process with us, your character will need to be geared appropriately (~885+). From there, we would like to see a completed application or contact via btags below. Keep in mind that gear does not make the player. We look for these things in our trials: · Awareness (first and foremost) · Class, role and strategy knowledge · Attitude · Reliable attendance · Participation in discussions and guild events · Social fit If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us via the site or contact us. Budo (Budo#11669), Chub (chubster#1692), Emereldas (Rizufei#1241),Chubie0 Mar 7
Mar 7 <Promised Glory> NH 4/10H - LFM! <Promised Glory> is recruiting for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras! This guild was formed by long time friends looking to create a tight-nit community to explore and push new content. Coming under new raid leadership, we are looking to expand our roster as we progress through Nighthold and ultimately prepare for Tomb of Sargeras. To supplement raids, we are running multiple Mythic+ groups as well as Heroic Emerald Nightmare for AP/Legendaries/Titanforged items. Raid Times Tuesday - 6:30pm - 9:30pm server Wednesday - 6:30pm - 9:30pm server Monday - 6:30pm - 9:30pm server Mythic+ Groups Fridays and Saturdays: Beginning ~7:00 pm Positions Tanks - Low Healers - High Holy Pally Mistweaver Monk Restoration Shaman Melee DPS - Low Fury Warrior Wind Walker Monk Enhance Shammy Ranged DPS - Medium Shadow Priest Boomkin Druid Warlock (any spec) All specs and classes will be considered. Expectations While we do like to mess around and have fun, we ultimately want to progress through the current content. Currently, clearing Heroic Nighthold is the goal. However, if we're able to fill the ranks and have high enough attendance, we will push into Mythic. That being said, we expect everyone to be on time. We understand real life happens and we won't penalize you for that, but we do expect high attendance rate. What we provide Guild repairs for raiders Flasks for Progression Discord server for Guild communication A fun atmosphere =D Ultimately, the goal is to have fun and see the new content added to the game. If this sounds like something you're interested in, whisper either myself (bnet: Lanian#11135) or Nightshadepn (bnet: Nightshade#1243).Lanian1 Mar 7