Hyjal

Jan 10 [H]<recommissioned> 7/7 2/3 H LF Heals/Ranged <Recommissioned> is a group of friends looking for reliable raiders who can be committed to showing up to raids on time. We are looking to expand our raid group to 15 players and are currently progressing through ToV H and Nighthold on release. LF for 855+ Mist Monk or Resto Druid to round out our heals. Any Ranged DPS or is fine, 865+ preferred. We don't mind taking lower so long as you can commit to gearing up. Raid Times are Wed/Thur 8-10pm PST/Server Time Feel free to add us on Bnet at Smexyness#1252 Zajara#1229 or leave a post if interestedCheesysteak0 Jan 10
Jan 10 LF Guild Merge Looking for a guild merge We are Scions of Phyrexia 7/7H and 3/3H We are currently sitting around 10-15 raiders some more hardcore then the other we want to start mythic progression but we need more people So we are looking for a guild to merge with add me on battlenet @ Aereion#1824Aereion2 Jan 10
Jan 9 2 Possible transfers looking for guild? 876+ Hi all, Just curious what guilds are out there and in search of a couple of dps with tank offspecs. We have looked at some of the recruitment threads on here as well. A friend and I are looking at various servers as our potential new home. Our ideal start times are 8:30 EST, even a start at 8 EST is manageable. Currently I have an 879 Ret Paladin/880 Prot and my friend has 877 Havoc DH/876 Vengeance. Our primary choice is dps for both but we can tank when needed. We both have H EN and N ToV on farm with experience in H ToVBrutalix3 Jan 9
Jan 9 Havoc,Arms,Rdruid Lf Guild We are loooking for a Mythic 7/7 guild that is willing to take all 3 of us Havoc 887 Arms 884 Rdruid 887 We are pretty decent player that are looking to give a guild some tools to push better in nighthold Raid must be between 8 and 11:30pm EST and max 3 days a week Faction change can be consideredJbarr1 Jan 9
Jan 8 Resto Sham LF H ToV Looking for an H ToV run 1/8. Missed guild clear and would like to find a friendly guild to raid with tonight. 880 I lvl 4/7 M 3/3 H.Naana0 Jan 8
Jan 8 >>Regulators 2017 Recruitment Thread<< Regulatørs Website:(Private Facebook Group access given to members only.) Regulatørs Wow Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/hyjal/Regulatørs/ Regulatørs WOW-Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Regulatørs About us: Regulatørs was founded in 2010 during Wrath by a bunch of friends. We are a non-hardcore guild with very good people working together. Many of the leaders have multiple alts and accounts and know their classes well. We raid almost every day of the week to provide many options for our members. Our main progression group is a 20+ group doing Heroic and Mythic content. If you are looking for an Alliance guild that runs many raids during the week please contact us! Current Guild Masters: Greenstone, Shintoa Current Raid Leaders: Greenstone, Mikesdk Guild Officers: Jesslyn, Kaliel, Karibito, Pepi, Squadmedic, Xanth Recruitment: We have open recruitment for friends and individuals interested in playing the game and helping people out. We allow alts from other guilds to join us just to view our calendar. However we are not a leveling guild and like dedicated players, we prefer people with multiple alts since we run so much content. We are not a strict guild and allow anyone to join, however if you act immature, don't listen in raids or cause drama in guild or general populace of the server you may be booted. As raid leader I tend to be very tough on people once they get on my bad side, however if you aren't interested in causing drama then this guild is a perfect place for you. As I said we are a friends guild so normally we want people to respect each other, we do not allow racism, or talk of abuse to anyone in guild chat. However we are an adult guild and sometimes we will have adult topics in guild chat. This is why we prefer 18 and older players. Our requirements: 01. Respect other members of the guild and in general other people. 02. Must have vent no exceptions. (We may move to discord.) 03. Listen to raid leaders during raids, and know how to move. (OMG FIRE ITS A 1 UP!) 04. Leaving a raid without a real reason or rage quitting is a big issue. 05. If you want to join the progression team you must have the appropriate ilvl. 06. Our dps requirements are based on the size of the raids, since flex scaling. 07. Addons we use are DBM, ORA3 and GTFO, DBM/ORA3 are MANDATORY. Our loot rules: (*If personal loot is not being used.*) 01. All loot gets distributed after boss dies, be aware we will not hold your hand. 02. One Main Spec Need per Raid. (This includes any tier upgrades.) 03. Infinite Main/Off Spec Greed (Does not include tier of course.) 04. Must be on vent/voice chat or you get no loot - loot is distributed over vent. 05. If you have to leave early before the raid is called don't expect loot. (No exceptions unless its cleared before the raid actually starts.) 06. No Tier Upgrade will be given as OFFSPEC or GREED unless whole raid agrees. 07. If asked to switch specs, you can choose which spec is your main for raid. Ranks: Ranks are set to benefit raiders, our goal is to get as many raiders as possible. Everyone is set as Nomads to start without any access to anything. Then you move on to Townsfolk with viewing access to gbank tabs. From there you move to Mercenary with access to repairs / invite and first tab of gbank. The highest rank is Raider a bigger amount for repairs and access to multiple tabs in gbank. Raid Times: Raiding is not mandatory however we post many raids up on our guild Calendar every week, if you sign up you should attend if you do not attend for an extended period of time your rank will drop. We will never kick you from the guild for not attending raids, however if you don't follow the rules in a raid you may be removed from it. Acting mature really is important to us and if you can't take someone telling you to stop or saying no to you well this is not your raid group. Raiding schedules: Wed/Fri - 6PM - 9PM server. Thurs/Sat - 6PM - 9PM server (Depends on attendance.) Sat(Night) - 9:30PM - 12Mid Server Guild raid invites start at 15 mins before raid, we do not normally pug unfarmed content. Again we are always recruiting level 110's for raiding, alts always welcome. The best food and flasks are expected to be used to raid however we do provide if forgotten. All gems and enchants are free once you have been a member of the raid team for at least two weeks. While you are in a trial period you do not have access to a need roll for two weeks if we are using master looter. We are using personal loot method unless the whole raid says otherwise. If you are looking for a solid game experience that touches on all aspects of pve game play including mythic+, heroics and older raid achievements consider whispering one of our members. Greenstone 2017!Greenstone1 Jan 8
Jan 7 [H] Fun is for Casuals (7/7H, 2/3H) LF DPS Server: Hyjal Faction: Horde Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday 5PM - 8PM PST (Server) Needs: Ranged DPS preferred, but all candidates welcome. Current Progress: 7/7 Emerald Nightmare Heroic, 2/3 Trial of Valor Heroic Are you tired of the PuG scene? Are you looking for a more casual raiding atmospere without having to raid with incompetent players? Do you miss the days of smaller tight knit groups? We might have a home for you. <Fun is For Casuals> is comprised of a small group of friends who have gamed together beginning with Vanilla WoW through Warlords of Draenor. We have also dabbled in such games and Aion, Rift, Tera, Neverwinter, Blade and Soul, Guild Wars II, and Wildstar during long content droughts in Warcraft. We are all over the age of 25 and at a point in our lives (family, work, etc.) where Mythic progression raiding does not interest us. However, this does not mean that we are lacking in skill. We will clear through and farm Heroic raid content each tier as well as casually farming Mythic+ dungeons during the weekend. Our only requirements are that you show up as consistently and perform at a passable level. Lets face it, Heroic content isn't exactly back breaking. With this being said, we also don't expect you to treat our raids like it is LFR. We have pride in our abilities as players and we expect you to have the same. If you would like to join or have any questions about our guild please feel free to get in contact with myself at DbD#1309.Deàthbydot31 Jan 7
Jan 6 Selling Heroic Emerald Nightmare Runs <Mistakes into Miracles> is now selling Heroic Emerald Nightmare! Rewards Include Ahead of the Curve: Xavius Achievement Epics, including chances at Titanforged & Legendaries! (Remember to bring your extra rolls for more chances at loot.) Available Packages & Prices 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare, Full Clear, Personal Loot -- 100,000 gold Xavius Only, Personal Loot -- 40,000 gold Scheduling We start full clear runs on Tuesday at 6:30pm server. In very rare circumstances, schedules can be accommodated. Please ask if this is a concern. Contact Info For any questions or to book your run, contact me: Hacksnlusts-Hyjal Battle Tag: Hacks#1827Hacksnlusts13 Jan 6
Jan 6 [H]<Drakondia> 5/7 M <Drakondia> 5/7 M 2/3 H ToV Raids Wed/Thurs - 7-10 Pst We are currently seeking 1 Healer (Monk, Druid) for a core raid spot. Also looking to recruit 1-2 RDPS (Lock, Hunter, Boomkin pref) Any other class is welcome to inquire about raids if your exceptional dps and good at what you do! Also recruiting any dps thats interested in pushing into Heroic/Mythic Nighthold. If interested please add my btag and lets talk ingame or on discord. Thanks Averinn#11429Averínn0 Jan 6
Jan 6 [H] Random Playlist LFM Sexy Bodies Greetings fellow pixel friends! Random Playlist is seeking Raiders & Casual Members (Yea that’s a thing again!) Progression Recruitment: We are actively recruiting: -Disc Priest -Mistweaver -Ele Shammy -Shadow Priest -Warlock -Demon Hunter However, if you are a good fit with our group we want you to apply regardless of spec. We also bring our casual members along for our farm content. -This is a good way to ease into raiding. -You can also apply to the progression team at a future date. -We announce when these occur ahead of time in Discord. Progression Raid Information: Wednesday & Thursday 6:30 PM – 10:00 PM PST/Server Nighthold: 10/10-N 5/10-H Trial of Valor: 3/3-N 3/3-H Emerald Nightmare 7/7-N 7/7-H 4/7-M Contact Information! Like pretty colors and flashy icons? Check out our website! rpl.wowlaunch.com Find all the hidden Cupcake links! Mel#1879 (Shardless Warlock GM) Sunfire#1586 (Sexy Officer) Kredulous#1526(Drunk Bear Raid Leader)Melodious10 Jan 6
Jan 6 [A] <Regulators> with the weird "o" I am writing to state how disappointed I am with the Guild. So my friends(3), who started playing 6 days ago were running NORMAL EN. I decided to come along and help them out and help them succeed in the raids. I was coaching them through each of the fights. some of the fights were extremely difficult however we were still able to pull through. I asked to have us moved into a single group for Ursoc, to make it easier on me during the call outs on where they should go... one of my friends had assist and took it upon himself to do as I asked... however!!! (The guild leader was apparently upset with the him typing in all caps -- which was a mistake on his part cause we were having fun...) After my friend switched us into a single group on a (5min break) The guild leader got all upset and booted us all out prior to the ursoc pull... very disappointed with the experience my friends had in there very FIRST RAID in World of Warcraft ... so sad. so what did I do? well as the timer was counting down to port me out... in rogue fashion... pulled ursoc.. and got ported out of the dungeon.. You are welcome... Thanks for the !@#$ty experience... my back was sore anyways.Minilol0 Jan 6
Jan 6 7/7M,2/3M/4/7M,3/3H 830-12 Tu-Thu 2 Teams <Dark Singularity> is a late-night progression oriented guild that is currently pushing Mythic Raids/Dungeons. Our raiders are experienced, some of which raided together back in TBC and Vanilla. If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high end content then this is the guild for you. We believe that teamwork and proper planning are the keys to success. Do you want to be the missing piece to the puzzle and progress while still having fun? If so, keep reading and see if DS is a fit for you. Current Progression: Team Dojo: 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV Team Infusion: 4/7M EN, 3/3H ToV Loot System: We use the loot system known as EPGP which considers many things including: BIS, Attendance, Upgrade Amount and Loot History. Raid Times: Team Dojo & Team Infusion Tuesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Thursday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Overview Dark Singularity was formed on the Hyjal server during the Warlords of Draenor expansion. Dark Singularity has become a successful raiding guild while completing all content in WoD. Dark Singularity is always open for recruitment, if you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please visit the application page at http://dark-singularity.shivtr.com/. Or if you want make an alt on Hyjal and /who Dark Singularity to find an officer. We would also suggest you go to our website's front page and read our guild mission statement, guidelines and recruitment post. This will give you a good idea of what DS is all about. Contact Us: Lucidterror#1746 Archaon#1706 Current need for Team Dojo: High Need- Holy Paladin Medium Need- Shadow Priest Low Need- Other Ranged DPS Current need for Team Infusion: High Need- Shadow Priest High Need- Mage High Need- Hunter High Need- Balance Druid Low Need- Other Ranged DPS High Need- Enhance Shammy Low Need- Other Melee Low Need- Tanks We may also start an RBG team if we get enough interest from people in our guild. We use Mumble as our VoIP. This guild will help you as long as you are willing to help the guild and your fellow players in return.Darkarchaon39 Jan 6
Jan 6 LFM Weekend Raid Looking to start a small weekend raid for people who cannot do normal raid times or who want to do an additional raid on the weekends. The raid will be on Saturday and Sunday afternoons with the exact schedule being defined once we know what works best for the group. We will be starting on Heroic content and moving into Mythic once it makes sense. We are looking for all roles other than DH tank. For more information please reply to this thread with your BNET tag. While we would like to form a guild it is not required to join as of yet, as I do not want to exclude people who are looking for an Alt raid.Diaxel3 Jan 6
Jan 6 [H]<Drakondia> 4/7 M <Drakondia> 4/7 M 2/3 H ToV Raids Wed/Thurs - 7-10 Pst We are currently seeking 1 Healer (Pally, Shaman, Monk, Druid) for a core raid spot. Also looking to recruit 1-2 RDPS (Lock, Hunter, Boomkin pref) Any other class is welcome to inquire about raids if your exceptional dps and good at what you do! If interested please add my btag and lets talk ingame or on discord. Thanks Averinn#11429Averínn2 Jan 6
Jan 5 878 Resto Druid LF Guild 7/7H EN and 2/3H ToV xp this expansion LF guild that ends raiding at or before 1030 Central Time. Below is a link to my logs. Feel free to post or message me in game with any questions. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2253369/latest/#metric=hpsZookeepz5 Jan 5
Jan 4 877 WW Monk LF Raiding Guild 877 Equipped WW Monk LF Raiding Guild. 7/7 H EN 2/3 H ToV Logs available upon request. Available most days after 4 PST. Add me Troxic#1840Fattyrolls2 Jan 4
Jan 4 3 880+ Friends: Tank, Healer, Hunter My two friends and I are looking for a new guild. We would like to join a team that is raiding mythics or will raid mythics very soon. We are also very interested in Mythic+ dungeons. The 3 of us raid and run dungeons together nearly everyday and we're ready to find more people to do that with. As far as experience, We're all three between 880 and 882, we're all 7/7 H and 2/3 Norm, mostly through pugs that we lead ourselves. We've also cleared up to Mythic +12 and we're shooting for +15 before Nighthold is released. We're all serious players and we're online just about everyday. If you need a tank, healer and a melee (Hunter is Surv, about 375k DPS average), we could be the group for you. We're adults, mature, social and we're on discord a lot. The hunter and I also have DPS alts, Monk/MM Hunter respectively, that are raiding Heroic EN and doing slightly lower lvl mythic+. We're all from Hyjal and in case you want to look us up first or whisper in game my name is Räzgool (alt code 132 for the ä), Healer is Gulak and Hunter is Mozarella. Thanks a lot for your time and interest, hopefully we'll kill some dragons together. My battletag is Razgool#1926, send me a tell on Bnet or in-game, whichever is more convenient. Thanks again.Räzgool4 Jan 4
Jan 3 WKND Raid team recruiting Calamitous Intent(Hyjal)- Looking for responsible and consistent RDPS, 1 or 2 heals and an OT for its weekend raid group. Others that are usually dps are filling these roles at this time. They are 7/7H EN (not on farm, but pretty close) and 3/3 Norm ToV. Come join us and enjoy We would like to start Heroic ToV and fill to mythic capacity and start them some time in the future. Pst me in game @ Lecesse#1287, or find Linadoria on hyjal. Raid Times:Friday 10pm EST to 1am EST and Saturday 10:30pm EST to 1:30am ESTIncourageabl0 Jan 3
Jan 2 Ravage (H) The guild Ravage (Horde Hyjal) is a growing (that's what she said...I couldn't restrain myself.) very tight knit group of working adults who understand WoW is a hobby and is here for fun and relaxation. Most of our members are very talkative and helpful. We are an adult guild so some of our conversation may not be suitable for person under the age of 18 years old. However, we are respectful and most of our “fun” conversations are meant to be fun in nature and never meant to be rude or degrading to persons of any sex, religion, race and so on. We raid Wednesdays and Mondays from 7pm to 9pm server time (Pacific time zone). Off nights are usually filled with guild Mythic and Mythic plus runs. We would like players who are going to be consistent with showing up for raids if raiding is something you are interested in. We are working our way through Normal Emerald Nightmare and will most likely ramp up the difficulty in the future to heroic and Mythic raids but we are not a hardcore raiding guild. If you want to be on the bleeding edge of raids then we are most likely not the right fit for you. We use a guild Discord for raids and most nights are filled with at least a few people online enjoying the game with fun conversations. Below is a loosely based preference list. Full on these classes: Hunters, Paladins, Druids (except Boomkins) and Mage Looking for these classes: Healers- Priest, Shaman, Monk Tanks- we have two raid tanks but will accept an offspec backup tank (no current warrior tank) DPS-Demon Hunter, Boomkin, Spriest, DPS DK, Rogue, Elemental Shaman, Warrior, Warlocks Please contact one of the following person listed below for more information. Guyver1982#2206 Langsta#1426 Ama#1505 *edited to add in locksEldune4 Jan 2
Jan 1 [H] Heroic Xavius on Sale! <Velkyn Sol> 7/7M on Hyjal (US Horde) is selling H Xavius carries! Info: Come get your Ahead of the Curve: Xavius achievement before Nighthold release! Loot will be set to personal. Don’t forget your bonus rolls! Price: 30k gold. We require a 50% deposit beforehand to reserve your spot! Discounts: Bring a friend get 50% off of your run price! (45k for both of you!) When: Each Tuesday at 6:45pm server (9:45pm EST). Each Monday at 7:15pm server (10:45pm EST). Please be on 15 minutes early as courtesy to fellow carries. We will be adding dates as demand and availability change. Stay posted! If you have questions or to sign up, please add my BattleTag: Artikona#1656Artikona12 Jan 1
Jan 1 <Minions Inc> [H] 7/7H EN & 2/3 H ToV About our Guild Minions Inc was established in 2006 by a small group of real life friends and co-workers. Since then, we have grown into a diverse set of people from across all the world. True to our roots, we strive to maintain a sense of constant community both in and outside World of Warcraft, with many of our members having been through several expansions together. Social interaction, friendships and solidarity is at the heart of our membership base, fostering a setting that enables us to effectively clear end game content. With that being said... Minions Inc is an adult guild. We talk about adult things, like discussing pleasure toy "A" vs. pleasure toy "B", or Marry, Kill, F$#K, or any assortment of lurid conversations. We don’t cater to divas or elitists. We value teamwork and those who take the time to help others improve their performance or enjoy the game (or both). We don’t put up with d!ckbaggery. We don’t put up with bullying. We don’t put up with a$$holery. We don’t put up with attacks on other guildies. Sure, we give each other a hard time, but when we cross the line, we acknowledge it and make amends. We listen to each other. We actually do care about the people we are gaming with. We are a community of gamers, not just some random people who log on at the same time twice a week. Guild Mission Statement The mission of Minions Inc. is to create and maintain a close knit group of members within a secure and successful environment. Our main focus is to clear end game instances WHILE having a good time. Our intent is to create and maintain a relaxed, unrestricted guild that is both fun but at the same time, committed. We expect a certain amount of class skill and game commitment during raids. As a semi-hardcore raiding guild, our drive is to stay current, face complex raid challenges, and move forward with positive raid progression. We will strive for full heroic clears. Don't expect a Mythic HXC raid team, as many of us have come from mythic raiding guilds and prefer to clear heroic content and focus on M+ dungeons. http://www.minionsinc.com Raid times: Progression Tuesday & Thursday 7pm - 10pm PST ALT Raid Friday 7pm - 10pm PST Current Class Needs We are currently looking for all classes provided that the player behind them has a team oriented mentality and strives for excellence. We are always looking for exceptional players. We are currently full on tanks, but are actively looking for dps, with an emphasis on ranged dps and healers. Please visit our website (www.minionsinc.com) for more information. You can also contact one of our officers, Mallice, Phelon, Gravetemplar, Crunxi, Moostafacles, or any member online for more information.Mallice2 Jan 1
Dec 31 <Reborn> Horde 7/7H EN, 2/3 H ToV Reborn is a Horde raiding guild searching for talented members to fill out a solid 2-night Mythic roster for Nighthold. 7/7H EN, 2/3H TOV. We are currently in need of ranged DPS and one healer. We raid every Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:30-11:30PM PST. We want you to come prepared! Current recruitment requirements are: 865 ilvl (or >250k single target DPS) All 3 major artifact talents, or 30 artifact levels Required addons: EPGP, DBM, GTFO Headset/ability to voice chat (Discord) Although cauldrons are generally available at the beginning of raid each night, we do expect members to show up to trials and raids with their own flasks and potions. We want to make sure you are serious about raiding! Recruitment involves a 2 week trial period. Trials must be present for all 4 raid nights during this trial period, unless otherwise cleared with a guild officer. Most importantly, we want you to have fun! Most of Reborn has been raiding together since early WoD. We are a mature guild, and are looking for other adults that want to enjoy all that WoW has to offer in a safe and fun environment. We take our raiding time seriously, but as many of our member have families to care for, we understand that life is important as well. We do frequent M+ runs together, and welcome alts to be part of the guild as well. Current comp, in no particular order: Tanks - Paladin, Druid Melee - Shaman, Druid, Paladin, Death Knight x3 Ranged - Warlock, Druid x2, Mage x2, Hunter x2, Priest, Shaman x2 Healers - Shaman, Paladin, Druid If you are interested in learning more about our group, feel free to leave a comment here, or message one of our recruitment officers: Shauncy-Hyjal Minocow-Hyjal Happy raiding!Shauncy2 Dec 31
Dec 31 LF Raiding guild Alliance We are a group of 5 looking for an active raiding guild if possible a little more late night say starting at 8-9PM server time. We have all raiding in previous expansion and vanilla as well, so we have no problem learning what needs to be learned to kill any boss. We are all ilvl between 860-880. We also do plenty of mythic+ runs.Keitu1 Dec 31
Dec 30 <|> Leviathan <|> 2/7M & 2/3H LFM raiders Who we are Leviathan is a Horde side guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to recruit exceptional players to join us for our raid team. Progression 3/3 N Trial of Valor 2/3 H Trial of Valor 7/7 N Emerald Nightmare 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare 2/7 M Emerald Nightmare What we have Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun. We're a guild that's all about pushing solid, steady progression. We're looking to bolster our ranks with players who are looking for a similar environment. Mythic clear is the objective. We have a rather small raid schedule and because of that we need to be focused and efficient. For this reason we expect preparation and punctuality from our core raiders. As much as we're all about fun, we need to make sure everyone's time is being respected. Know your class, know the fights, be prepared. What we need In need of DPS (Range Preferred) One solid healer (non-paladin) Raid times/days Tuesdays 7:00 pm-10:00pm server (PST) Thursdays 7:00 pm-10:00pm server (PST) Requirements Know your class Show up on time Be able to take constructive criticism Be able to use Discord for raiding communication How to contact me Bnet for the GM: Lynxabane#1231 Bnet for the RaidLeader : Streichersix#1406 Bnet for Co-Raidleader: Turkstyx#1486Zayva1 Dec 30
Dec 30 <Transcend is LFM> 1/7M 2/3H H <Transcend is LFM> 1/7M We are a good core group (most of us raided together during HFC Mythic progression) and we are looking for a couple more committed Ranged DPS (Mages, Spriest, and Warlocks preferred but any good player on its main class can work) and a healer to complete our Mythic roster. Sorry full on hunters :( We are 1/7M EM and 2/3H ToV; we just need to fill some spots. Raid times are Tue-Wed 6PM PST to 9PM PST (8PM CST to 11PM CST, 9PM EST to 12AM EST). Send me a message if you are interested or have questions! BT ScottieH#1451 http://transcend-hyjal.enjin.com/Scottie8 Dec 30
Dec 29 LF raid group/guild. Greetings! I am currently looking for a new group/guild to call home for my main. My current guild has become very inactive and not raiding this expansion. About me: I did get a little bit of a late start this expansion on my druid. I wanted to be a cool kid and rolled a Demon Hunter (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Staramils/simple) at first then the group I wanted to run with needed ranged so I switched to my lock (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Staraphyna/simple) but unfortunately my lack of enjoyment from playing ranged affected my game play and I thought it would be best to stick with the character I know the best and enjoy the most, my druid. So I have spent the last few weeks grinding AP and playing catch-up. I have played since Vanilla and have raided since Molten Core. I did go pretty casual in WoD due to RL reasons. I haven't had much luck this expansion with pugs to clear Heroic EN or even reg ToV and I would like to change that. I am looking for at least an active guild and hopefully a raid group to go into Nighthold with. I am available after 7:30p server for raiding/mythics/mythic+/whatever. My btag is Lealuna#1709 to chat. Hope to hear from you!Lealuna3 Dec 29
Dec 29 870 Hpally LF Progression Guild LF weekend or Early morning raiding im interested in guilds who have atleast started mythic looking for a capable healer. I am 3/7m and am looking for a guild who works well together and players do mechanics correctly. I am also interested in grinding mythic + i currently dont do ones above 8 bc i dont want to waste my time in pugs so i am very interested in have a guild who are capable of do 10+ mythics i have 10 yrs of experience 6 of which is raiding , the whole 10 yrs i have played holy pally so i know my class and will contribute to any guild i join.Smokinkb0 Dec 29
Dec 29 [H]Prot Paladin Looking for Guild Hello All, I am a returning player, had to take about a month or so off after the launch of this expansion. Here is some information about myself, I have been playing MMO's and tanking since EverQuest (1999). I do have a wife, so that means I can't be on all the time, but when I am on I am on. I am looking for a guild to raid and run mythics 5 mans while I am on. I can raid two days a week. Here is the time and days I am free. Sunday - Free Monday - Free Tuesday - Free Wednesday - After 6pm PST Thursday - After 6pm PST Friday - Busy Saturday - Busy with the exception of every 3rd Saturday, then after 4pm PST To get in touch with me, you can contact me on BTag: Eneroth#11131 Hope everyone has a great holiday and new years.Eneroth2 Dec 29
Dec 29 876 Prot/Ret Paladin & 884 Frost DK LF Guild We have both been raiding since Cata. We've raided mostly on the heroic/mythic level and are looking to join a guild that is pushing heroic/mythic raiding content for ToV and Nighthold. Past Experience: 8/8 H Dragon Soul 14/14 H SoO 5/7 M HM 3/10 M BRF We ended up taking a break at the end of BRF/beginning of HFC, but we're looking to get back into raiding now. What We're Looking For A guild that raids weekdays between 7PM - 11PM PST A Social guild that likes to hang out in voice chat High level mythic + content We can provide logs upon request. You can either reply to this thread or add my btag BloodyElf#1777Enforcér4 Dec 29
Dec 28 2/7 M Tank LF Long term Guild Experience; Vanilla - MC, ZG, AQ, Naxx40 to Horsemen Burning Crusade - Took a break for this xpac, came back and finished Black Temple and Sunwell. WotLK - All content cleared when it was current, except ICC to Heroic Blood Queen. Cataclysm - Branched out and raided in a top 25 US guild for BoT, BWD, To4W, DS, killing Spine and Madness before the nerf. MoP - Killed all bosses on Heroic and Mythic while parsing on several fights. WoD - Started slowly in this xpac but ended up clearing HM during content. Joined a new team, cleared all of Mythic BRF and HC during content. Legion - Currently 7/7H and 1/7M EN, 2/3H ToV. Looking for a mature raid team that fits my work schedule. If tank class is not listed that you're looking for, I'm willing to play a different class, although it will need gearing. Also have high interest in teams who have dedicated Mythic+ groups. Raid times; 10PM ET - 2AM ET, any night of the week. I'm willing to play either tank. Battletag - Schiller003#1689 DH - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Fourtwos%c3%adx/simple DK - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Fourtw%c3%b2six/simple Prefer to do voice interviews rather than written applications.Fourtwosíx9 Dec 28
Dec 28 [H]<Sublime> (4/7M) Recruiting <Sublime> (Horde US-Hyjal) is recruiting! We transferred to Hyjal at the start of Legion and we are growing into the community. We are in search of a few skilled DPS and a Tank interested in joining our ranks. Our guild is looking for players with some prior knowledge and experience in a raid setting, although a great personality can be far more valuable. We have become an inviting and longstanding home for many players since Vanilla and welcome new guild members. Our raid schedule is as follows: * Wednesday 6pm-10pm PST * Sunday 6pm-10pm PST Currently we are looking for: High: 1 tank with prior experience Medium: Ranged DPS Low: Melee DPS, Healers Feel free to add Keldren#11554 or Nerdcole#1846 Some other useful info: * Our loot system is based around a very fair and knowledgeable Loot Council. Any other inquiries about this, please ask! * We require the use of Mumble during raids. Thanks for reading and we hope to hear from you soon!Keldren1 Dec 28
Dec 28 [H] Pay No Heed - 07/07 H recruiting We are a semi casual raiding guild looking for any dps and a melee dps with tank offspec. We are 07/07H and ready for Nighthold. Tues -Wed - Thurs 630pm Server ( PST ) to 9pm Server ( PST ) Could use any DPS with at least 850 Ilvl. Also could use a Dps w/ Tank Offspec. If you would like to try raiding with us, Contact me in game @ Tachinaori#1603 or go to pnh.enjin.com and fill out an application. Thanks - TachiTachispriest8 Dec 28
Dec 27 Friday--Saturday Raid Team Recruiting Calamitous Intent(Hyjal)- Looking for responsible and consistent RDPS, 1 or 2 heals and an OT for its weekend raid group. Others that are usually dps are filling these roles at this time. They are 7/7H EN (not on farm, but pretty close) and 3/3 Norm ToV. Come join us and enjoy We would like to start Heroic ToV and fill to mythic capacity and start them some time in the future. Pst me in game @ Lecesse#1287, or find Linadoria on hyjal. Raid Times:Friday 10pm EST to 1am EST and Saturday 10:30pm EST to 1:30am ESTIncourageabl2 Dec 27
Dec 27 Delete This .Juuli0 Dec 27
Dec 25 <Divine Dragons Alliance> (H) 7/7 HM 2/3 HM Looking for late night raids? DDA is 7/7 heroic 2/3 HM, recruiting any dps. Our raid nights are 11:30pm - 2:00am server time (PST) on Wednesdays & Thursdays. Add me on B.net if interested or have any questions. Nox#1474Ørb0 Dec 25
Dec 24 [H]<Minions Inc> 7/7H EN & 3/3 ToV About our Guild Minions Inc was established in 2006 by a small group of real life friends and co-workers. Since then, we have grown into a diverse set of people from across all 50 states and into Canada. True to our roots, we strive to maintain a sense of constant community both in and outside World of Warcraft, with many of our members having been in the guild for several years and through several xpacs. Social interaction, friendships and solidarity is at the heart of our membership base, fostering a setting that enables us to effectively clear end game content. With that being said... Minions Inc is an adult guild. We talk about adult things, like discussing pleasure toy "A" vs. pleasure toy "B", or Marry, Kill, F$#K, or any assortment of lurid conversations. We don’t cater to divas or elitists. We value teamwork and those who take the time to help others improve their performance or enjoy the game (or both). We don’t put up with d!ckbaggery. We don’t put up with bullying. We don’t put up with a$$holery. We don’t put up with attacks on other guildies. Sure, we give each other a hard time, but when we cross the line, we acknowledge it and make amends. We listen to each other. We actually do care about the people we are gaming with. We are a community of gamers, not just some random people who log on at the same time twice a week. Guild Mission Statement The mission of Minions Inc. is to create and maintain a close knit group of members within a secure and successful environment. Our main focus is to clear end game instances WHILE having a good time. Our intent is to create and maintain a relaxed, unrestricted guild that is both fun but at the same time, committed. We expect a certain amount of class skill and game commitment during raids. As a semi-hardcore raiding guild, our drive is to stay current, face complex raid challenges, and move forward with positive raid progression. We will strive for full heroic clears. Don't expect a Mythic HXC raid team please. We would rather bring raider/guildie alts in and continue to progress our own people while rewarding dedication and attendance with raider carries than fight, argue and become frustrated with each other. This is a GAME. Lets enjoy playing it. http://www.minionsinc.com Raid times: Progression Tuesday & Thursday 7pm - 10pm PST ALT Raid Friday 7pm - 10pm PST Current Class needs We are currently looking for all classes provided that the player behind them has a team oriented mentality and strives for excellence, we're always looking for exceptional players who are willing to vie for a spot. Our raid team for Legion was re-built from the ground up. Anyone still has a chance to join our team. Visit our website (www.minionsinc.com) for more information. You can also contact one of our officers (myself, Mallice, Amples, Chilela & Moostafacles) or any member online for more informationGravetemplar7 Dec 24
Dec 24 [H] 7/7H 3/3N, 2-Night Guild Looking to Merge <America> is looking to merge with another guild in order to continue raiding. We are a cross-server group with most of our raiders on Hyjal. Due to attendance issues, we are currently struggling to fill the 10 player requirement for raids. Currently we raid twice a week (Wed and Sun), 3 hours a night. Most of our guild is a group of friends who have raided together since classic WoW that want to progress through Heroic content. We easily clear 7/7 H and 3/3 N, but have seen a halt in Odyn due to these issues. We currently have an average ilvl of 879 between our raiders. Lately our raids have been our seven dependable raiders showing up and sitting around for an hour before we find enough pugs or call it. Our main group is composed of 1 tank, 2 healers, and 4 damage. If you have a guild with similar goals and progression and are looking to merge, please message Talivas (Rufinus#1618) or Shadoo (Shadoo#1393).Talivas3 Dec 24
Dec 21 Looking for Leveling Buddy Hey everyone! I'm new to the server and I'm looking for people to level with. Just poke me in game if you are in the Horde starting zone!Laiylania2 Dec 21
Dec 20 Angelic Horizon 7/7 Mythic 3/3 Heroic LFM <Angelic Horizon> Moonrunner-Alliance 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV Raid times 9pm EST - 1am EST Saturday and Sunday Optional Friday Heroic run 9pm EST-1am EST We are looking to recruit some people for our bench and our core team for Mythic progression, very laid back guild but focused on progressing. Looking for players to come prepared and to know their stuff Currently seeking: Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Warlock Tanks: N/A Heals: Druid, Monk, Paladin Melee DPS: Rogue If your spec is not listed here and you feel like you would be a great addition to us feel free to message us :D Any players that feel they would make a great addition to our team will be looked at feel free to whisper me on discord or join https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf Btag: Xaba#1395 Sleepybear#125674Surader0 Dec 20
Dec 20 878 Resto Druid LF Guild 7/7H EN and 2/3H ToV xp this expansion LF guild that ends raiding at or before 830 server. Below is a link to my logs. Feel free to post or message me in game with any questions. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2253369/latest/#metric=hpsZookeepz0 Dec 20
Dec 20 <Crown> 7/7M 3/3H 2-day Recruiting Greetings! Crown started as a casual 10man raiding guild in 2009 and slowly has become a very strongly progressed 2 day guild. Maintaining the chemistry of our raid group is just as important as downing progression bosses. We are looking for like-minded raiders that are mature, knowledgeable and friendly that are looking for not only a new raid team, but also a new home. Our goal is to push mythic progression as efficient as we can on a two-day-a-week schedule (8 hours total per week). We do not need to be raiding 5 days a week to push mythic progression, but we do need proficient players that can push competitive progression on a 2 day schedule. Previous Progression: SoO - 13/13H (mythic at the time) HM - 4/7 M BRF - 8/10M Hellfire Citadel -13/13M (US 38th 2 day) Current Progression Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M Trial of Valor - 3/3H Realm: Hyjal-Us Raid Schedule: Friday 6:00 - 10:00pm (Pst) Sunday 6:00 - 10:00pm (Pst) What we are recruiting ... Loot System: Loot Council Requirements We strive to keep a calm and relaxed raiding environment, trouble making will not be tolerated. Know your class. With only 8 hours of raiding per week, each raider needs to spend the essential time outside of raid to maximize their characters potential for any given fight. Having discord downloaded with a working mic is required 100% attendance during your trial, and 90-95% attendance as a raider. If you fail to meet these requirements, you will be risking your spot. Spots are earned, not deserved. A computer that can handle blizzard's game and a stable internet connection. We don't need people who dc twice an hour during progression. Contact Information To apply or find more information about us, visit our website: www.crownofhyjal.enjin.com You can also contact us via B-tag with any questions: Bloodbath#1417 Thanks for your timeAddas1 Dec 20
Dec 20 878 Resto Druid LF Guild 7/7H EN and 2/3H ToV xp this expansion LF guild that ends raiding at or before 830 server. Below is a link to my logs. Feel free to post or message me in game with any questions. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2253369/latest/#metric=hpsZookeepz1 Dec 20
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Thursday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 18 [H]2/7M <Nameless Order> Is recruiting <Nameless Order> is looking to recruit Ranged DPS and Heals for our core roster. We have a fun, mature (18 and over) and friendly guild environment . We expect our players to show up to raid prepared and on-time. If you meet the requirements please join us! Server & Faction: - US-Hyjal & Horde Progression: - 2/7M Emerald Nightmare - 3/3N Trial of Valor Raid Times: - Tuesday & Wednesday: 5:30PM - 8:00PM PST - Saturday: 5:30PM - 8:00PM PST (FARM) Voice Communication: - Discord BattleTag: AgentCjay#1982Cjdh2 Dec 18
Dec 17 880 Shadow Priest 3/7M 2/3H Disregard.Zoleo0 Dec 17
Dec 17 [H]<Malicious Mischief> (7/7H; 2/3H; 3/3N) Looking for DPS to boost our numbers so we can start mythic progression. Class is not an issue, though we would really like to aquire a DK and Hunter. We use the personal loot system. Must have discord. Raid Times: Tuesday: 6-9 server Thursday: 6-9 server Friday: 6:30-9:30 server For more info, add my battletag Blazin#1971 and talk to me in game.Demonicblaze1 Dec 17
Dec 17 877 Arms Warrior LF Mon/Wed Mythic Raiding Quick Background: I lead/managed a guild of friends throughout mythic HFC and into legion. We briefly touched Mythic EM before many started to burnout. Ran into a bunch of attendance issues and got tired of trying to fill spots. Now looking to not have to do as much leading and just log on to kill stuff. I have a pretty busy schedule so a 2 night raiding guild is ideal. Legion Experience: 7/7 EN Normal and Heroic 2/7 EN Mythic 3/3 N ToV 2/3 H ToV Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Nawmeen/simple 877, both BiS legendaries, Weapon level 35. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13016258/10/# My Schedule: As I mentioned I am really most interested in a 2 day guild. I work and go to school, so while at the moment I am on break with some free time, late January and on my time is fairly limited. Ideally a Monday/Wednesday schedule fits me best. Contact: Nawmeen#1720Nawmeen0 Dec 17
Dec 16 Arms/Elemental Duo LF Raid Team 870 Arms Warrior(7/7 H) 862 Elemental Shaman(5/7 H) Were looking for a late night guild to progress with. We are always on time, prepared with flasks/enchants/food/etc. and ready to go. When we are not raiding we do a ton of Mythic+ runs so were always available to help with those.Please respond with your guild recruitment needs, raid times, website(if you have one), and the earliest we can do a trial raid or mythic+ run. Here is the armory link for my Shaman friend. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kaelthas/attitude/simple We hope to move servers within the next week or so. Have a great night, everyone.Musclemeds13 Dec 16
Dec 16 Enlightened Dark recruiting weekenders Hello. We are recruiting more players for our raid group in preparation for Nighthold release. We are currently 7/7H 2/3H. Raid times Sat/Sun 1-4pm pacific. We want to begin mythic as soon as we have the bodies. We need all ranged dps excluding warlocks. Please add Triflin#1807 to inquire.Triflin0 Dec 16
Dec 15 Ctrl Alt Delete Recruiting 7/7H <Ctrl Alt Delete> is a reformed guild comprised of experienced raiders. Seeking more competent raiders. We formed late, and as a result we lack bodies to go into Mythics now during EN. We are recruiting Healers and DPS. All DPS is welcomed however we are heavy on leather wearers and encourage more cloth, plate and mail DPS to apply. All healer applicants are welcomed. We raid: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 5:30-8:30 PM Pacific Standard Time. Invites go out at 5:15 PM PST. For more information please contact Jade#1232 or whisper Despise in game.Ceizal0 Dec 15