Hyjal

Oct 30 <Fabled Souls> Transfered to Area 52 DELETED. Our Guild Has transferred to Area 52. If interested. Please advise. http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752095524 Best Regards, ShroomzShróómz4 Oct 30
Oct 30 Fire Mage new to Hyjal LFG New to the Hyjal server as I moved to Hawaii so picked a highly Horde populated LA based PST server. Slowly getting into Legion as I quit WoW for a year, so just looking to see if there are any guilds on Hyjal that might take in a quiet, gearing fire mage, if for nothing more to occasionally run mythic dungeons and maybe eventually jump into a normal raid here and there as available.Lucree3 Oct 30
Oct 30 Holy Pally+Ret Pally LF Weeknight Guild Currently both of us are at 845 ilvl and both have 7/7 normal experience from the first week of the raid tier. We are looking for a guild that raids any days Monday-Thursday from 6 pm-10 pm PST. We both have heroic/mythic raiding experience and would like to find a guild that plans on eventually pushing mythic. Also we only wish to play Horde. Feel free to leave any questions here and your btag/guild information and I will respond as soon as I can. Thanks!Needsahug6 Oct 30
Oct 30 840 Holy Priest LFG Hey hey. Looking for a raid group for my Holy Priest. Currently at 840, but haven't been through EN yet (outside of LFR this week) due to a fractured wrist (which is now fully healed). I'm available M-F 6p-11p Pacfic and anytime on the weekends. Just a super laid back guy looking for a mellow group to keep alive while they kill things. Let me know if I can fill a spot for you. If not, thanks for your time and good luck with the Legion!Vivyd6 Oct 30
Oct 30 863 enh/861 resto LF raiding guild Looking for an evening raiding guild on Hyjal-US. Willing to faction change to horde-having trouble finding alliance raiding openings. Previous mythic raiding experience in Warlords, but currently 2/7H due to shortcomings with current guild. Would like to bump up to a higher progression guild as I am the lead dps and occasionally lead healer in current guild. Also interested in an active guild that runs mythic+ and karazhan on a semi-regular basis.Fazzoo2 Oct 30
Oct 30 850 prot warrior looking for raiding guild 850 prot warrior looking for raiding guild preferably starting at 9pm server time (pst) Experience with raiding goes from burning crusade until current. Message me in game or reply here.Crueligan0 Oct 30
Oct 29 Prot War and Monk Healer Looking for Guild Prot Warrior and Mistweaver Monk looking for a heroic guild transitioning to Mythic. Availability flexible. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Bay%C3%ABrn/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Nightm%C3%A2n/simple Normal Parse: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Vzw4y8F6mCarHcjY#view=rankings&fight=1Bayërn0 Oct 29
Oct 29 [A] 7/7H LFheals, will pay for faction change I know I know- alliance used to outnumber the horde on this server, and then it all changed when blizzard tried to fix the problem. I'm a vanilla player from hyjal and I don't want to have to xfer my guild off this server (due to population) to progress in mythics. we need solid healers. there are many of you on this damn forum! haha- you are all just horde. haha- get in contact with me. here is our guilds info- Bipolar is recruiting- Server: Hyjal Faction: Alliance highest progression alliance guild on our server. 7/7 H 7/7 N Fun Facts about Bipolar: If you transfer or faction change for our guild, and pass the 3 month trial you will be given a WOW token as a show of appreciation for spending your hard earned RL money. We also offer drawings 2x a month for all raiders and rated bg active players to earn a WOW token as a show of appreciation from us to you. =D 1x a year we host a pool party vacation in Sothern California, or Las Vegas Arizona, and all guild mates (kids too) are invited. Now down to business: We are a new guild, in that we just came back out of retirement for legion. we were all in top 50US guilds, don't want that high of demand raiding schedule anymore but we still like to get !@#$ done. We are a team of long time friends who also play several other games together; Star Citizen, League of legends, Overwatch. Rshaman hpriest hpally Rdruid All raid repairs paid for Raid Schedule: tues-6pm-9pm PST Wed-6pm-9pm PST Thur-6-9pm pst What we expect of you: be online15 mins prior to raid, all potions, flasks, enchants and gems done. To have raid awareness To have knowledge of the fights To be respectful To keep a calm demeanor even when wiping To listen to raid leaders To notify officers if you are unable to make the raids PVP: Friday is rated Battlegrounds 6-9pm pst led by Grand Marshal Poisonsivy Our Goals: Progression Mythics Fun atmosphere Rated BG’s Requirements: You must be at least 21+ years of age. Exceptions can sometimes be made. Have DBM, Discord, TS, 80-90% of raid attendance, handle criticism, knowledge of class. Contact Ivy @Poisonsivy#1113Poisonsivy2 Oct 29
Oct 29 H 7/7H Late night recruiting We are a friendly bunch of people that have been together for 2 expansions and enjoy raiding at a casual stress free pace. We raid Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm to 12. We plan on raiding Normal and Heroic mode only. Currently we are looking for 2 or 3 more great players to fill our ranks. Specifically we are looking for some range dps, but all applications will be considered. If you want to have a nice, fun and steady raiding experience feel free to contact me Raiden#1732 for additional information.Fulgerum5 Oct 29
Oct 28 856 Heroic Resto Shaman LF Raid group. 7/7N, 5/7 Heroic. Resto Sham/Enh OS LF solid raid group. Weekdays preferably anytuime after 6:30 PST.Asarlaì5 Oct 28
Oct 28 855 Druid Tank and 864 Shaman Heals LFG Looking for a guild who raids on the weekdays 7pm or later server time. We both have 7/7 H experience, although haven't tanked Heroic yet.Cheesysteak1 Oct 28
Oct 28 Selling Heroic Emerald Nightmare Runs! Post Apocalypse - US Hyjal Horde Mythic Team is selling Heroic/Normal Emerald Nightmare Runs! Saturday Nights @ 630 Server (Heroic) Master Loot Friday Nights @ 630 Server (Normal) Personal Loot Personal LOOT Don’t forget to bring your personal rolls! Options: Full Heroic Emerald Nightmare Run with “Ahead of the Curve: Xavius” achievement: 300k Gold (Horde Hyjal Only) Heroic Xavius ONLY with “Ahead of the Curve: Xavius” achievement: 125k Gold (Horde Hyjal Only) Full Normal run is 75k. **50% non refundable deposit will be required to save your spot!** 10/8 First available! Please contact Kirra#1912 if you are interested.Kirra4 Oct 28
Oct 28 7/7 H Recruiting for Mythics! Hello all. We are a 7/7 H EN guild looking to push into Mythics. We are currently needing 3-4 more dps and possibly 1 Holy / Shadow Priest to have a solid 20 man group. We raid Wed/Thurs 7 pm - 10 pm pst server time. Looking for RDPS with an exception to a DK/Ret. Guild logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/159208 Wow progress - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Drakondia Please contact me in BNet - Averinn#11429Averínn1 Oct 28
Oct 28 [H] <Server Last> 6/7H LF DPS + Heals Hey All! <Server Last> is a new guild on Hyjal formed from a group of close friends who have raided together for 4+ years. A few of our members have had time conflicts due to school/work so we have a few open spots for our Heroic Emerald Nightmare group. We like to joke around and have fun but when we pull a boss we keep our heads in the game. Our Plan: We are going to run though Heroic EN as a tight, core raid group until we have 7/7H on farm. We are then going to slowly expand the group (ie: 12->15->18->20) so that we can really get to know our newer members and so that the group can build a strong synergy as a whole rather than he "mass recruit" approach. Once we reach a solid 20 member raid team we plan to transition into Mythics and head into Nighthold well equipped. Why Join Us? 1.) We love to have a good time and understand that raiding shouldn't be stressful. We do expect everyone to pull their weight but we don't believe in humiliating or demeaning members if they occasionally fall short. 2.) RAID MATS WILL BE FREE!...sort of. We have a guild cook and alchemist that can make the optimal raid flasks/potions/food at maximum efficiency. With that being said we all pitch in to buy or farm the materials needed to make cauldrons/potions/feasts at a fraction of the cost. So no more spending thousands of gold a week to have fun a few hours a night! 3.) Our raid team is experienced - having members who have raided since Vanilla. Most of us have raided Heroic Tier pre MoP and Mythic Tier post MoP. 4.) Flexibility. We know that everyone has real lives to live (well hopefully..) and totally understand when something important pops up that interferes with raid times. As long as its not a habit to miss raid every week, we can look the other way when time demands it. Our Raid Times: Tues 8-10 PST Thurs 8-10 PST Sunday 8-10 PST What We Are Looking For? -2 Healers (Holy Pally,Holy Priest,Disc Priest,Mistweaver Monk) -2 DPS (Fire Mage, Havoc DH, WW Monk, Combat/!@# Rogue, Enh Sham, Ret Pally, Arms/Fury Warr, Feral/Balance Druid) *We will also consider exceptional applicants who are not on this class list* If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to post your info to this thread or PST me in game. PST me @ Jaben or Spicygabe or Chocolatttte #1380 Thanks and happy raiding!Jaben3 Oct 28
Oct 28 Late night (H) W/R 2330 - 0200 LF warlock 5/7 Heroic EN Raid times: 11:30pm - 2:00am PST (server time) on Wednesday and Thursday. Server: Hyjal (horde) Guild: Divine Dragons Alliance Voice chat: Discord Recruitment wish list has a single entry above all else: a warlock! All exceptional player welcome to apply. Do you prefer a late night schedule for raids and mythic plus, looking for a community who plays at the same time? We're probably the home you've been looking for. We are a new formed guild in Legion, basically a bunch of friends that came together wanting to progress and have fun without the game being a job. We have succeeded. We're in our third week of raiding, went from having to pug half a normal raid to clearing 5/7 heroic in a guild run. We raid two nights a week right now and plan to continue clearing normal EN for at least two more weeks until trial of valor comes out. We may consider adding a third raid night in the future, run T/W/R, but for now we only raid on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Contact Tochee - Hyjal or my Battletag Hippie#1712 for more information.Tochee2 Oct 28
Oct 27 Returning raider seeking guild I am picking up WoW again after a few year break. I enjoy serious raiding but also like people to quest together and to be social. I am a very experienced raid healer from my start at the beginning of WOTLK through my break during MoP. I research my character (main has been resto Shaman in the past) and make sure that I do everything I can to be raid ready. I also would consider myself an altoholic. Throughout my time on WoW i would always keep several max level and geared characters as I enjoy playing different styles and roles. I am not opposed to playing a different class/spec for raids, but I think it's best to keep one main to focus for raiding. I have enjoyed playing holy/prot pally, hunter, resto/bear druid, warrior among others. The only classes i have never leveled are rogue and DH. I do not enjoy melee class characers other than tanking. What I bring to the table are a strong commitment to raid times, a sense of fun and positivity, a good sense of humor and a willingness to help others. I am well into my adult years so I would gel well with an adult only guild and a more mature approach to gaming. I am currently horde, but would faction change for the right guild (I started playing on alliance and have played characters on both sides of the fence). I could go into more detail, but that can be saved for a voice chat. I look forward to meeting some of you and hopefully finding a great fit for a guild.Naana4 Oct 27
Oct 27 Heroic/Normal Emerald Nightmare Sales Hello everyone! Crown is happy to announce that we have opened up sales for both Normal and Heroic Emerald Nightmare full clears. After the couple weeks of progressing through mythic and clearing heroic, we feel we have honed our ability to safely and efficiently carry players through the lower difficulties. We will be opening sales ASAP, the first week being the week of 10/25. All of our packages will be cleared on personal loot. This will be for your security and allow us to carry more players. Any gear not needed by our raiders will be given to the appropriate carry (ie. leather to a leather carry). For shared loot tables like rings/necks, they will just be rolled out for whoever needs them. Now that you know how they will be run, lets look at our packages. Heroic Emerald Nightmare Clear - 250k includes: 7/7 Heroic Clear Ahead of the Curve Xavius achievement A chance on every boss for loot + additional from the raid team Normal Emerald Nightmare Clear - 75k includes: 7/7 Normal Clear A chance on every boss for loot + additional from the raid team. There is a 50% up front deposit to hold your position and the rest of the payment must be filled before we start. Raid times: All clears will be done on Thursdays. Heroic will begin at 6pm server time(pst) and normal will begin directly after that. Should be ~8pm server time (pst) Contact info: If you are interested in signing up add my bnet. Bloodbath#1417Kungpowcow2 Oct 27
Oct 27 Holy Paladin LF Raid Guild Raid times anytime after 4:30 PST any night of the week. Vanilla player. Looking for a guild interested in doing Mythic content. Currently ilevel 841. Add me Maxum#1538 or comment Thanks!Krackberry3 Oct 27
Oct 27 2 LF GUILD Spriest and Ench Sham Lf guild Can raid mon-fri 9pm-12am pst Both above 860ilvl I'm currently 7/7H Buffwhelan#1645Chimerical2 Oct 27
Oct 27 [H] New Xfer looking for guild Hey all, I'm looking to transfer to a new PST server and I'm looking to join a raiding guild. I have access to an 843 Fire mage, 851 Enhance Shaman ( 848 Resto), 840 Arms Warrior, and an 850 Unholy DK. Looking to mostly play Mage / Warrior if it can be helped. I'm only 5/7N atm ( no Cenarius or SpiderBird yet ). Any time starting at 8:30PM PST or later is ideal. LMK, thanks!Bleurghs1 Oct 27
Oct 27 TPC 2/7H 7/7N LFM Weeknight Raiding <The Padded Cell> is a very tightly-knit guild composed mostly of relatives and friends of relatives. We love to have a great time in raids, but are also keenly focused on progressing into 7.0+. We have the intention to raid Mythic in Legion. About Us: We have came back to Hyjal after being away a few months on Alliance. Previously been on Hyjal since 2012. Raid Times: Tues/Wed/TH: 6:30 to 9:30PM Pacific Time We use Discord for our raid communications. Our loot system will be using PERSONAL LOOT Our current progression is 7/7N 2/7 Heroic EN Raid Needs: We are in need of some reliable roles. We are looking for Tanking DPS and Healing roles. Any experienced exceptional player will also be considered. Who We Want: Most of our group is experienced in raiding normal and heroic difficulty. We are wanting to build good habits while having fun together. We are not looking for elitism nor laziness. Previous raiding experience is always a plus, but not an absolute requirement. New and returning players are encouraged to hang out in Discord to get to know everybody, as we often use Discord over /g chat Join The Family: If you are interested in joining The Padded Cell, give me a whisper in game or on the forums and we can talk in Discord if you have any questions. My Battletag info if: Troxie#1220 Regards, Troxie PS Best way to reach me is BnetBrutë0 Oct 27
Oct 27 867 Ranged LF Latenight M Raiding guild +more I'm a somewhat recent transfer to this server after returning when legion launched. I'm currently looking for a mythic raiding guild with start times at 8:30 or later. I'm CST don't get home until around 8:15ish server most nights. So 8pm guilds are fine, just don't expect me to be on before at least 8:15. I am currently 6/7H EN Logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18317400/latest Also have a ret wishing to join me Item level : 866 Armory : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Sh%C3%A2d%C3%B4w/simple Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18317402/latest/Velinnaria6 Oct 27
Oct 26 <HKHW> (7/7H) Recruiting for Mythic Raiding! Hello! <Hyjal Kids Hyja Wife> is a small guild that's looking to expand with solid raiders. If you enjoy progression focused raiding and feel like you have what it takes, then we're the right guild for you! Our raiding schedule is super casual at only two nights a week (we all know too well that work/life balance is important) on: Tuesdays 6-9pm PST Wednesdays 6-9pm PST (Optional) Alt Sundays 6-9pm PST We're currently starting mythic Emerald Nightmare and are actively seeking skilled ranged DPS and skilled players in general. Having current/previous raiding experience and/or logs to backup your claims are most appreciated! If you enjoy silly puns and a guild that's always looking out for each other, whether that be mythic dungeons, alt raids or casual banter; look no further! If you're interested in applying, feel free to contact one of us in-game: Speedlight Setback FereveraloneSpeedlight3 Oct 26
Oct 26 7/7h weekend raiding LF dps/heal Hyjal-Pve <Mint condition> is a fairly new raiding guild. We created the guild about two weeks after expansion dropped, so we have been building every week since. We currently have a solid set up of tanks and healers(one more for mythic), but we're still searching for more DPS to grow our roster towards a mythic sized team. We raid on pretty short schedule. With that said, we have a lot to get done in a short period of time. We expect everyone to preform on par with the group. We're not elitist jerk faces but if we see that you are under preforming we will kindly tell you and happily let you try out again the week after. Raid times: Friday and Saturday 5-8pst / 8-11est Attendance: Just show up 90% of the time in order to maintain your raid spot. Needs: Heals: MW/resto druid Dps: Any heroic ready DPS but have a few high priorities. -WW monk -Rogue -Hunter -Shadow priest -Warrior Contact: funkmaztarob#1732Gravelan0 Oct 26
Oct 26 [H] 7/7N 4/7H - InLovingMemory Recruiting InLovingMemory is currently looking for more! Formerly of Rexxar/Misha, core of the group decided to transfer. ILM has been together since WOTLK, consistently progressing through content while maintaining a two night raid week. The group as a whole is more relaxed and poke fun at each other more often than not. While we do take the more relaxed approach, when it comes down to raiding we have the same mindset of progression. Raid Schedule: Wednesday & Sunday 8pm-11pm PST For more information visit our website - http://ilm.enjin.com If interested add myself Ghakas#1582 or Dvbbs#11983Tyestin16 Oct 26
Oct 26 [H] <Power Overwhelming> - Morning Raid Guild We raid on Thursday and Friday from 8am to 11am server time. Our current progression is that we have normal mode complete and are working on heroic mode. We are looking for more healers and DPS. Contact Tricore, Cassedy, or Arrais in game if you have any questions.Tricore1 Oct 26
Oct 25 7/7H 864 Brewmaster LF Guild Heya! Just transferred over to Hyjal, and I'm looking for a Mythic Progression guild to get into, 6/7H at the bare minimum. I'd prefer 8pm or later for raid times, but I'm open to others. Totally okay with tryouts. For additional info, just post here, or contact me @ CIABane#1411. Thanks!Anathyma0 Oct 25
Oct 25 Any morning guilds? Pref 7am to 1pm RTraids if possible. I work graveyard.Feyowyn0 Oct 25
Oct 25 <Nameless Order> Tues/Weds/Sat 5:30-8PST We are a horde guild on Hyjal that raids from 5:30pm - 8pm Pacific Standard Time. Progression: 7/7N and 3/7H Loot System: Personal Loots, no council drama bullcrap Voice Chat: Discord Tuesday night normally consists of us clearing 7/7N and 2/7H NEEDS: Healers: Holy Priest (high) Holy Paladin (high) Disc Priest (High) any other healer (will consider) DPS: Melee (no openings) Ranged (High) Tanks: We have an opening for a tank with a solid DPS offspec, DPS for raids and tank for high level keystones. We currently farm 8+ mythics. SuddenChaos#1348Fanacuz0 Oct 25
Oct 25 Wts Heroic EN + Mythic Xavius - <DNOgaming> Hello hello friends on Hyjal! DNOgaming-Kil'Jaeden is opening up our sale spots for Mythic Emerald Nightmare Gold is accepted on any US-Realm. Next Available Sale Week: Contact Me for Details General Details for raid runs: - Sales runs can be done cross-realm. - We do discounts for previous buyers when possible. - US runs include all North American Region servers, which are located under the lower tabs named United States, Oceanic, Latin America and Brazil. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Price List Mythic Xavius - 2.5M Heroic Full Clear - 700k Heroic Xavius - 200K (Full clears of Mythic EN coming soon) Sale Details: 1. Deposits A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required to be paid when booking a sale. If an emergency situation arises, contact us and let us know, and we will do our best to work with you to reschedule. 2. Payment The remaining balance is due the start your scheduled raid. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FAQs How do I contact you in setting up a run? Whisper or mail me in-game. My b-tag is thekidfresh#1211 Recommended that you only deal with me or my GM - Jinzel#1971 Leave your question here in this thread, and I'll try to answer them as soon as possibleUntameable5 Oct 25
Oct 24 861 Blood Dk LF Guild I'm a blood Deathknight and looking for a guild to tank in, feel free to leave guild website links and ill try to fill as many as possible out as they come. Hope you consider me and look forward to our potential playing together :) btag : Gragonath#11648Gragonath1 Oct 24
Oct 24 864 7/7H Guardian Druid. LF raiding guild. *LF a guild that's at a minimum into Mythic Nythendra progression at this point. In other words, not far from 1/7M minimum. Earliest start time: 8pm SERVER. Mon-Thurs. LF a focused, responsible, even tempered guild. Me: Typically in 90th percentile for tank survivability. ex: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11053058/10/#boss=1877&metric=ehrps https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qyFrRZpvgTcDW4t8#fight=23&view=rankings https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qyFrRZpvgTcDW4t8#fight=23&view=rankings Super reliable, responsible. Always on time, early actually. Strong survivability. Have logs to back that up. I view my health as my responsibility. Consistent. Once a mechanic is understood, I don't repeat mistakes. I don't go brain dead randomly. Reason I'm LF a guild was officer/gm quit. To contact me Btag: SpineCloud#1859Enigmalock3 Oct 24
Oct 24 843 H Priest - LF late-night guild/coop PST West coast player looking for a chill and goal-oriented PVE guild or group (co-op) that is actively in need of a holy priest/healer for raiding content or static-group mythic dungeons. Due to crappy work schedule I am only available Sun 5PM+ or Mon-Wed 10PM+ PST. I’ve healed since vanilla I am very much interested in raid/gear progression and as such I am looking for groups with a current need for a priest/healer. Prefer a guild that is clearing heroic content currently. Specifics • Currently 7/7N • Avail: Sunday 5pm+ or Mon-Wed 10pm+ PST • Punctual, professional and self-sufficient Regards,Nealie3 Oct 24
Oct 23 Warrior looking for raiding group Looking for heroic raiding group, Tue/Thur 7-10pm would be ideal but open to anything that's not Sat night. I'm laid back but always looking to improve my performance by optimizing rotation and gear. I've raid lead through every expansion since BC, though the last time I was focused on progression was Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar (8/14M pre nerf). Current ilvl - 840 (have multiple "upgrades" in bag, including a legendary ring but they're all downgrades due to Arms stat priority). 851 overall. RonBurgundy#1379 CheersSîgh2 Oct 23
Oct 23 805 WW Monk Looking for guild/players add meParkzy1 Oct 23
Oct 23 AFTERSHOCK 7/7H 7/7N We are looking for a couple of Healers and DPS for our raid team. Shaman/ Holy Priest healer and/or Monk. Raid times are Tues,Wed and Thur 8-10 server. Also looking for DPS that know their class. We raid only 6 hours a week, but are aggressive at clearing content in those hours. PST Loknii or Föes in game.Föes0 Oct 23
Oct 23 <H> 855 Prot Warrior LF Herioc/Mythic Guild <H> Protection Warrior with an item level of 855 seeking a progression Herioc/Mythic guild. I have a lot of free time and would like to spend it in the higher end of the game. My artifact weapon is level 25 with 3 dragons unlocked. My current raiding experience for this expansion is 7/7N and 1/7H with H Ursoc and H Dragon experience as well. I am able to raid any day and at anytime. Thank YouSkandar0 Oct 23
Oct 22 4/7M 7/7H Tu(Wed)Th 830-1200 PST 2 teams. Goal: US 200 or better in Legion or Bust!!!!!! <Dark Singularity> is a late night progression oriented guild that is currently pushing Mythic Raids/Dungeons. Our raiders are experienced, some of which raided together back in TBC and Vanilla. If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high end content then this is the guild for you. We believe that teamwork and proper planning are the keys to success. Do you want to be the missing piece to the puzzle and progress while still having fun? If so, keep reading and see if DS is a fit for you. Current Progression: Team Dojo: 4/7M EN, Team StoIC: 7/7H EN Loot System: We use the loot system known as EPGP which considers many things including: BIS, Attendance, Upgrade Amount and Loot History. Raid Times: Team Dojo Tuesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Thursday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Raid Times: Team StoIC Tuesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Thursday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Overview Dark Singularity was formed on the Hyjal server during the Warlords of Draenor expansion. Dark Singularity has become a successful raiding guild while completing all content in WoD. Dark Singularity is always open for recruitment, if you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please visit the application page at http://dark-singularity.shivtr.com/. Or if you want make an alt on Hyjal and /who Dark Singularity to find an officer. We would also suggest you go to our website's front page and read our guild mission statement, guidelines and recruitment post. This will give you a good idea of what DS is all about. Contact Us: Lucidterror#1746 Archaon#1706 Cerealkiller#1606 Current need for Team Dojo: High Need- MS Tank with very strong DPS OS/Warlock Medium Need- Mage Low Need- Ranged DPS Current need for Team StoIC: High Need- MS Tank/MS Raid Healer Medium Need- DPS with Strong Tank OS Low Need- Ranged DPS We may also start an RBG team if we get enough interest from people in our guild. We are on Discord and GroupMe. We use Mumble/Discord as our VoIP. This guild will help you as long as you are willing to help the guild and your fellow players in return.Luciden0 Oct 22
Oct 22 PVP GUILD - Exist? Hello! I am currently looking for a PvP guild for my frost mage. I have a long history of pvp in WoW and really want to get into doing group pvp and RBGs this expansion. The struggle to find Arena partners and RBG/PvP minded players is real! If there are any guilds out there, let me know I would love to join you.Trymê1 Oct 22
Oct 21 [H] <Server Last> 4/7H EN LF 2 DPS 1 Healer Hey All! <Server Last> is a new guild on Hyjal formed from a group of close friends who have raided together for 4+ years. A few of our members have had time conflicts due to school/work so we have a few open spots for our Normal/Heroic Emerald Nightmare group. We like to joke around and have fun but when we pull a boss we keep our heads in the game. Our Plan: We are going to run though Heroic EN as a 10 person raid group until we have 7/7H on farm. We are then going to slowly expand the group (ie: 12->15->18->20) so that we can really get to know our newer members and so that the group can build a strong synergy as a whole rather than he "mass recruit" approach. Once we reach a solid 20 member raid team we plan to transition into Mythics and head into Nighthold well equipped. Why Join Us? 1.) We love to have a good time and understand that raiding shouldn't be stressful. We do expect everyone to pull their weight but we don't believe in humiliating or demeaning members if they occasionally fall short. 2.) RAID MATS WILL BE FREE!...sort of. We have a guild cook and alchemist that can make the optimal raid flasks/potions/food at maximum efficiency. With that being said we all pitch in to buy or farm the materials needed to make cauldrons/potions/feasts at a fraction of the cost. So no more spending thousands of gold a week to have fun a few hours a night! 3.) Our raid team is experienced - having members who have raided since Vanilla. Most of us have raided Heroic Tier pre MoP and Mythic Tier post MoP. 4.) Flexibility. We know that everyone has real lives to live (well hopefully..) and totally understand when something important pops up that interferes with raid times. As long as its not a habit to miss raid every week, we can look the other way when time demands it. Our Raid Times: Tues 8-10 PST Thurs 8-10 PST Sunday 8-10 PST What We Are Looking For? -1 Healer (Pally/Druid/Priest/Monk) -2 DPS (No Warlocks or Death Knights) If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to post your info to this thread or PST me in game. PST me @ Jaben or Spicygabe or Chocolatttte #1380 Thanks and happy raiding!Spicygabe7 Oct 21
Oct 21 3/7M 830-1200 PDT Tu-Th 2 Teams Recruiting Goal: US 200 or better in Legion or Bust!!!!!! <Dark Singularity> is a late night progression oriented guild that is currently pushing Mythic Raids/Dungeons. Our raiders are experienced, some of which raided together back in TBC and Vanilla. If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high end content then this is the guild for you. We believe that teamwork and proper planning are the keys to success. Do you want to be the missing piece to the puzzle and progress while still having fun? If so, keep reading and see if DS is a fit for you. Current Progression: Team Dojo: 3/7M EN, Team StoIC: 6/7H EN Loot System: We use the loot system known as EPGP which considers many things including: BIS, Attendance, Upgrade Amount and Loot History. Raid Times: Team Dojo Tuesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Thursday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Raid Times: Team StoIC Tuesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Thursday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST) Overview Dark Singularity was formed on the Hyjal server during the Warlords of Draenor expansion. Dark Singularity has become a successful raiding guild while completing all content in WoD. Dark Singularity is always open for recruitment, if you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please visit the application page at http://dark-singularity.shivtr.com/. Or if you want make an alt on Hyjal and /who Dark Singularity to find an officer. We would also suggest you go to our website's front page and read our guild mission statement, guidelines and recruitment post. This will give you a good idea of what DS is all about. Contact Us: Lucidterror#1746 Archaon#1706 Cerealkiller#1606 Current need for Team Dojo: High Need- MS Tank with very strong DPS OS/Warlock Medium Need- Mage Low Need- Ranged DPS Current need for Team StoIC: High Need- MS Tank/MS Raid Healer Medium Need- DPS with Strong Tank OS Low Need- Ranged DPS We may also start an RBG team if we get enough interest from people in our guild. We are on Discord and GroupMe. We use Mumble/Discord as our VoIP. This guild will help you as long as you are willing to help the guild and your fellow players in return.Luciden10 Oct 21
Oct 21 869 Ranged LF Mythic Raiding. Need early/afternoon raid times.Dsçhaufel1 Oct 21
Oct 20 [H] DH - LF Guild Midweek 630p - 930p [H] 851 Havoc MS / 856 Vengence OS Artifacts spent mostly on Main Spec 7/7 N 5/7 H Working adult interested in a mature social casual guild but have the ambition to progress.Rufwon0 Oct 20
Oct 20 <Mint Condition> Recruiting dps and heals Brand new Guild comprised of Veteran wow players who are looking to add to our new core group. Raid times are shaping up to be Friday and Saturday 5-8 server. About us- We're a small group of friends who have been playing on and off the past few expansions. We last raided together during Wrath of the LichKing doing heroic 10 and 25 man content. So far we've been enjoying this xpac, and since all of us are playing we thought we would give this guild thing a shot. What we're looking for- We currently are recruiting players for normal/heroic raid content with the intent to move towards mythic as our roster builds. We want to build a team of skilled players who have great communication skills. Everyone is expected to carry their own weight. With that said, if you're holding the group back expect criticism, and be able to take it. Goals- Our main goal is to simply have fun raiding while maintaining a positive environment. Considering we only raid twice a week, its important to also keep focused in order to clear content. Currently needs: Tanks-full Healers- MW/priest DPS- recruiting all 835+ for normals 840+ for heroics funkmaztarob#1732Gravelan2 Oct 20
Oct 20 Looking for patience and experience I'm a long-time, mostly solo player (2 weeks after vanilla opened!) I have FAR too many alts but only 1 favorite at 110. I've not really been an active dungeon runner since Kara was the top and I'm sorely out of practice.. I also have convinced my guy to start playing wow and he's since become as addicted as many of us, but again absolutely no real dungeon experience. We would really like to start running some of the Legion stuff on normal but loathe the thought of the LFG experience, especially when we're bound to make mistakes. Ideally there's a few others out there (Horde) who would like to go with a 'learning' group as well. Both are dps. I play a Boomkin, item lvl is 841 and he is an Arms warrior, item lvl 838. We're usually online in the evenings (eastern time) and weekends. If you'd like to go.. send me an in-game mail (Taizey) and we'll definitely set it up. If I get many responses, I'll go with the first ones to fill and try to reply to all. On a side note, he is reallllly wanting to do Black Rook Hold so he can finish the warrior class hall. If anyone has a carry group willing to go.. I'd appreciate that too. ~Thanks!Taizey2 Oct 20
Oct 20 [H] 7/7 H EN, LF Healer Torn Asunder, 7/7 N EN & 7/7 H EN is a fun guild located on the Hyjal server that is looking for members to complete our raid team. We are looking for people who like to have a good time, work hard/willing to put the work in, and be part of a cohesive team. The people in Torn Asunder take raiding seriously but also recognize that there is life outside of WoW. Current Recruitment Needs: - Holy Pally or MW Monk Looking for players that are 755+ and mythic ready (as we are about to progress into mythic), please have at least heroic experience and your own supply of flasks, pots, and food. Raid Times: Tuesday - 7:30PM to 10:30PM PST Wednesday - 7:30PM to 10:30PM PST Loot Method: Full guild runs are need before greed with Main Spec rolls taking priority. Looting method may be changed to Personal (generally only at the start of a tier/expansion when everyone needs the gear) at the discretion of the raid leader. We are always very generous with our guild members and passing on loot if we feel another guild member can use a particular item more. Communication Tool: We use Mumble as our communications tool and this can be downloaded at www.mumble.com. About Us: We are a group of friends who enjoy playing the game together, a lot of us have remained in this guild since cataclysm and even beforehand. We love running things as a group and helping each other out, anything from a quick heroic/mythic/challenge dungeon, garrison invasions, rare farming, dailies, and occasionally thumping heads in PvP. We also like to joke a lot on Mumble and sometimes the Mumble sessions are more entertaining than the game itself. Contact: Please contact battletag Lestrange (Lestrange#1833) or Ivaldi (Sagely#1305), in-game for more information. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!Valheals0 Oct 20
Oct 19 T/Thr/Sun 630-9PM 1/7M Working Class Prog. Greetings Hyjal, We are a progression oriented raid guild and have been together since 2012. As a guild, our goal is to progress naturally and competitively while keeping a healthy balance between the game and our personal lives. We are primarily comprised of players who are in their mid twenties to late thirties. Through solid leadership, a stable foundation, and diligence from our raiders, Novicium has set a goal to be in the top 10 of raiding guilds on Hyjal. 1/7 M 10/16/16 7/7 H 10/9/16 6/7 H 10/2/16 7/7 N 9/30/16 5/7 H 9/29/16 4/7 H 9/25/16 2/7 H 9/22/16 1/7 H 9/20/16 Schedule: Mythic Tuesday 6.30pm - 9pm (10 minute break @ half time) Normal/Heroic Wendesday 6.30pm - 8.30PM (5 minute break @ half time) Mythic Thursday 6.30pm - 9pm (10 minute break @ half time) Normal/Heroic Friday 6.30pm - 8.30PM (5 minute break @ half time) Sunday 6.30pm - 9pm (10 minute break @ half time) Our current recruitment needs are targeting ranged players who offer utility. While these off spec requests are not required they are desired for raid versatility. Regardless of our specific recruitment needs our guild is open to exceptional players who align with our core values. Druid - Boomkin / Resto Priest - Disc / Shadow Priest - Holy / Disc Druid - Ranged DPS Warlock - Ranged DPS Shaman - Elemental/ Restohttp://www.noviciumguild.com/ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10n57JzbH2niVf5J1TP_bQPFNtyZFnewAqLEijfLCkP0/ ScottWray#1817 Nick724#1355Zhartalias14 Oct 19
Oct 19 Looking for Sunday/Monday Raiding Guild I'm 3rd shift tues-saturday and cannot raid normal raid times on Hyjal, so I am currently looking for a Sunday/Monday guild. DK is the highest ilvl, but I am willing to reroll and regrind to suit your guilds needs. I also have a rogue/shaman at 110 and willing to go ranged or even heals on my sham. I have every other class aside from warlock at 100 that can be 110 in 2 days tops. I'm here to work it out for you.Flood0 Oct 19
Oct 19 858 Restro Druid LF Raid Guild Guild found can't remove.Nafta2 Oct 19