Hyjal

May 13 [H] Undaunted 10/10H LFM Undaunted is a casual progression focused guild that has been raiding together in some form since early MoP. We like to have fun with each other, but also like to kill things. Currently we are looking for a few solid players to fill some holes that have formed recently. We are in need of 1-2 healers with some level of comfort with a dps off spec if possible. We are also needing a couple dps who know who to push butttons harder than anyone else. Our raid times are 10pm - 1am (pst) Tuesday and Thursday with raid forming 15min early. We aren't looking for people who will set the world on fire, but we are looking for people who are willing to get better at what they do. If you are interested in seeing if we are a good fit, get a hold of us Krenaa#1950 or N(alt136)cro (GM and Raid Lead) Syzygy#1415 (Recruiting Officer)Nêcro8 May 13
May 12 DK LF Raiding guild! I'm currently 886 equip frost dk lf a raiding group after 8pm server time. Cannot raid Sundays or Mondays. Also, I can also play the other specs for tanking dungeons or if Unholy starts to out DPS frost. bsoap#1245Scrodeezy1 May 12
May 12 Warrior:LF Raid Team Hey, 896 Fury Warrior looking for a raid team running late night, 10:30 PM PST or later. I'm 10/10H experienced and would prefer a guild looking towards or started on Mythic raids. Interested hit me up B.Tag: Governor #1878 Discord: Governor#7400 ThanksRakesha0 May 12
May 11 891 Affliction Lock LF Guild 891 Affliction lock looking for an interactive guild that likes to raid and do Mythic + Dungeons. I work and go to school, so it may be difficult to attend every raid, but I will show up when I can. If you'd like to adopt me you can either message me in game, or respond down below. :DConfused2 May 11
May 11 [H]-The invincibles-(late night)- 10/10H The Invincibles- Tues and Wed 9pm to 12am (Sun 9pm-12am Optional) Server Time Currently seeking a tank, few DPS and a healer EN- 7/7 N and 7/7 H TOV- 3/3 N and 3/3 H NH-10/10 N and 10/10 H We are a casual raiding guild that has been raiding together since MOP. Geared to suit the busy adult work/school schedule. (This is a non-mythic raid, raid guild). Focused on just clearing heroic raid content. We have a friendly adult guild environment and work together to do mythic +'s, regular mythics, heroics, alt. runs, etc. If you would like to inquire more about our raiding opportunities please contact: Catherine#1451 or Raiden#1732Tubarolean1 May 11
May 10 Do you want to make 300k-600k gold per hour? Active recruitment for Gul'dan Sales group on horde! As long as you are on Horde and US your server doesn't matter, we expect you to be able to speak English though. We want EVERY Class and Spec. Min DPS is 850k We expect healers to be able to reliably 2 heal the 15 of the carriers, you don't have to heal the buyers. We expect tanks to not randomly die. Know how to play your class and be ready to possibly take a 100 scythe or something. Ranged may have to soak bonds so be prepared, and don't be out of position and get knocked off the platform or out of range of the boss. We don't soak buyers. Requirements: 910+ item level (will consider slightly lower if you are a extremely skilled player) 7/10M or better (so that you can get a higher ilvl) AT LEAST a 95th percentile parse for Gul'dan Heroic for all item levels(and the skill to consistently hit this or higher) The endurance to kill Gul'dan 3-4 times an hour for AT LEAST 4 hours at a time. 2-3 times a week. Our current rough schedule Friday-Saturday-Sunday-(Maybe Monday) 6pm EST-10pm EST or later if they want to keep going. We don't expect you to be there every night due to raid schedules, but if you can't make it to at least 2 nights reliably don't sign up. Please go to this discord to post your application, we will be in touch https://discord.gg/fr4X2KJ Apllication Format Armory Link: Warcraftlogs Link: Class and spec: Are you familiar with Discord and do you have a working mic and are able to use it: The specific server you intend to look for buyers on (we prefer people who look on servers we don't, so if you want to look on a server that you don't have your main on and just guild transfer the gold at a later time that is most preferred): Your opinion on how good you are at the class and spec you play (Do you think you are the best you can be right now, is there room for improvement, are you doing everything in your power to get as good as you can. Be honest we look at logs extensively and we will judge you, but I want to see how you judge yourself as well): Which days can you come and for how long each day: Current overpopulated servers where we have many people looking for buyers. Stormreaver Updating more in the future. Despite how elitist this post is, we are pretty laid back and avoid drama while doing this. Any drama is squashed as soon as possible and at then end of the day we are all there to make gold, we don't want people who only show up out of the blue, or who only stay until they stop making gold then leave without out warning. Doing these things are a surefire way to earn a bad rep and not be brought back again. We are going to continue sales in Tomb, and you expect the profits to increase significantly for that, so get in now, prove your metal so that when tomb rolls around we like you and bring you into our very limited spots.Draggit1 May 10
May 10 Looking for a guild! Hello whoever is reading this! I'm pretty new to Hyjal, and I love this server so far. When it comes to joining a guild, I try to stand out and include myself as much as I can when it comes to guild events and/or conversations in the chat. I am a college student, who also works. But I don't really have a set schedule, so it's near impossible for me to commit to certain raid days/times... What I'm mainly looking for is a guild that likes to do guild Mythic +'s and the occasional raid throughout the week. Thanks in advance for any replies! :DConfused0 May 10
May 9 Looking For Raiding Guild Two friends interested in finding a new guild with intents into mythic for NH or ToS. We are 10/10H experienced ,recently stopped raiding due to issues with our current guild. We are looking for a guild that raids two days a week during the week with start times preferably between 9 pm Est latest 10:30 pm est. We are looking for something semi progressive, not hard core but focused when it comes time to raid. We have multiple alts we are willing to play to fit what a guild needs, and are willing to transfer after a trial to make sure we fit with the guild =Friend one has:898 Frost mage 42 traits 902 Ret Pally 42 traits 888 Rogue 42 traits =Friend Two has: 896 havoc DH 42 trait We may not have the most geared or highest progressed toons but we are willing to help the guild however we can.Obïto11 May 9
May 9 [H] Looking for guild. Hello there, I'm a 896 havoc demon hunter looking for a raiding guild looking for active and progressive members. I've been raiding since vanilla days. have fully cleared N nighthold and H Nighthold. Ideal raid days would be wensday and thursday, but any other would work except the weekends (sat/sun).Demithyle3 May 9
May 9 (H) 895 Affliction Warlock LFG I am an 895 Affliction Warlock currently looking for a Chillax community that is centered around raiding with a side of Mythic + content. Not attracted towards mythic Raids but can be convinced in the right circumstances. Raiding History: Raided all of Wrath, all of MoP (2 ahead of the curves) picked game back up at end of Draenor (ahead of the curve archie with guild) Raiding Availability: Tuesday-Saturday 7pm - 2am Server Mythic+ Availability: Any day 7pm-4am Server Can provide logs of character Development from 110 til today (character is 10-12 weeks old at 110) Goals: Considering Demonology for 7.2 Raids or will be gearing towards that aswell in the future. Raids that are put together well and a community to support any future endeavors for the rest of the expansion and hopefully the years to come. Alt: 893 Mistweaver i played through MoP and the end of Draenor as Mistweaver main. (ahead of the curve character) Battletag: MurkyIsLife#6164 Can also send mail in game.Dotstitute5 May 9
May 8 House of wolves-Hyjal Horde guild recruitment >>>> House of Wolves - Hyjal/US <<<< is recruiting CORE Raiders for Heroic/Mythic Raid Team ⊗ Classes We Need -Range DPS (Hunter, Boomkin, Mage, Priest,Ele Shammy) - Healer (Resto Druid, Holy Priestr, Monk) -Tank Prefer with Raiding Experience. (Casual Players are always welcome to join and chill w/ us :) We have alt nights and other events) ** ⊗ About Us We are comprised of long-time raiders that date back as far as vanilla with extensive raiding experience. We provide steady raid progression with a relaxed raid attitude and 2 raid nights a week (WEEKEND RAIDERS). We optimized our raid preparation on a group and individual level, aiming for strong progression while maintaining respectful stress free atmosphere. We try to provide a stable environment for our raiders to improve as players and teammates and to push for progression and beyond. We are a team that knows how to have fun and take things lightly, yet buckle down and focus as needed for raiding progression. We use Discord as chat/text. ⊗ Current Progression *Emerald Nightmare* - 3/7 M - 7/7 H - 7/7 N *TOV* - 3/3 H - 3/3 N *NH* 10/10 H 10/10 N ⊗ When/ What Time is Progression Raid? - Friday: 8pm - 11pm PST (Server Time) - Saturday: 8pm - 11pm PST (Server Time) ⊗ What we can offer? - A stable roster and raid environment - Guild repairs for mains and alts - Flask, Potions, Food, etc to help out (Come prepared please) - Mythic and Mythic + runs - We like lil challange :) - Every Wed is NH Norm Farm night and/or Achievement ⊗ What we expect from you? - High attendance rate (minimum 90%) - Knowledge of your class and spec (We expect you to go over logs and Sim) - Knowledge of raiding and understand wiping is part of progression - Willingness to improve and adapt. Willing to take CRITIQUE!! (This means, if there's something needs to be fixed such as dps or talent. As a team we are to help each other, however, IF you get offended easily this is NOT for you) - Desire to work as a TEAM - Please understand that we are not here to carry you. We are all here to work together as a Team and enjoy the game we love. We are a guild that will attempt to work through performance issues with you as long as you're putting your best foot forward. ⊗ What's next step? If our guild sounds like the right fit for you add me thru btag or Discord. Ravenwollf#1138 on Battle net . Feel free to talk to us or any of our officers available in game. Thanks for reading and Talk to you soon!!!Ravénwolf0 May 8
May 8 884 Holy Paladin LFG/Raid Hello. I'm currently looking for a raiding group to join, my current group has suspended our weekly 2 night raids. I am 7/7 H and 2/3 H ToV I am from the East Coast, so I'm looking for times around 7-12am EST Preferably a few days a week (2-3) Feel free to add me/ PM meTayloreds4 May 8
May 8 Healer + 5 DPS - Looking for Guild Healer and 5 DPS looking for new guild for progression raids. Have either 9/10 or 10/10H experience. Looking for a guild that raids M-Th between 7pm - 11pm MST. Healer: - Druid [887] http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Birchperson/simple DPS: - Mage [899] http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/N%C3%B8ranica/simple - Mage/Paladin[900/896] http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Djmagebro/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Djpallybro/simple - Demon Hunter [902] http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Rockzo/simple - Shadow Priest [901] http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Bakufu/simple - Warlock [897] http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Zsaltan/simpleSoqui6 May 8
May 8 Mage looking for raiding guild Hello all. I'm an 885 Frost Mage on Hyjal looking into changing guilds so I can consistantly raid heroic and eventually mythic once I'm geared. I know my class well and am familiar with several NH bosses on heroic. I am a quick study and will learn new boss fights relatively quickly. I am also looking for a guild that likes to do more than just raiding; transmog runs, dungeons (mythic, old school, etc), and more. My prefered raiding days are saturdays and sundays from 1730 til 2030 (server time). Regards, Archmage DragenndDragennd2 May 8
May 7 lfm Sunday mythic NH fills Looking for some ranged dps to help fill dps spots for Mythic NH this Sunday, 7 pm server. ilvl: 895+ aTraits: 42+ tMog: DaF Personality: not Annoying VoiceComm: Discord Personal loot, bring your coins. Email me the applicable character Armory at : yeon.notideal(at)gmail.comYeonsiin4 May 7
May 5 [H] <Improvised Response>10/10 H Sat/Sun LFM Who We Are: We are a group of friends that have been raiding and gaming together for 3+ years. Most of us are from a small town and built our guild from our real life friendships. Today, careers have taken us around the country, but we still value our friendships and gaming time. Above all, we value having fun during our raids. We enjoy chatting and joking around as we make steady progression. However, attendance and progression are taken seriously. What we can offer you: A group that balances a fun, goofy, relaxed environment with steady progression. Supportive and active raid members Dedicated raid times Gearing support, if needed TeamSpeak server Guild repairs What we expect from you: Dedicated attendance, and communication when unable to make a raid day. An understanding of your class and raid fights. Actively working on improving class role abilities (fine tuning rotations, etc) An easy going personality Communicate with officers if you have an issue with another player. We’ve had the benefit of raiding with each other, and we know exactly what to say (and what not to say) to make people laugh. You won’t have that right off the bat, and that’s ok. There will be an adjustment period so you can truly understand what fresh hell you’re getting into. You can check out our wacky YouTube videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcJGQGwKcQmHWK4QQ59Qnpw ** We are a safe guild for women. Several of our core members are women, and sexist comments/jokes, and creepy attention will not be tolerated. ** Teamspeak is required for progression raids and an interview. Raid Times: Saturdays: 6:00pm -9:30pm Sundays: 5:00pm -7:00pm Other group activities: Fridays: Occasional alt runs Mythic+ runs Open DPS Spots: Ranged: Spriest, mage, or boomkin. Dps with os heals. If interested, please contact pinkparrot#1766, Toravos#1936 or Thangryscot#1342Chunkerz12 May 5
May 5 [H] Underguild - Hyjal - 10/10 H NH Underguild - Hyjal is recruiting for our main raid team! We are an established guild (founded in 2009) with roots that run back to the original Everquest. We're looking for several folks to fill out our raid team so we can complete our heroic Nighthold progression and perhaps dip our toes into Mythic content (should the group fill out to 20+). We're focused on progressing through current content in a fun, teamwork based environment. No finger-pointing, voicechat screeching, world first wannabes here... just a group of fun adults, some with limited playtime, that want to slay internet dragons. Current Progression: 10/10 N/H Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 N/H Trial of Valor, and 10/10N - 10/10H Nighthold Our raid nights are currently Tuesday/Thursday @ 7PM server (PST) with an optional (and voluntary) normal clear on Mondays. Note: Our Monday runs are typically where we ask recruits come check us out to see if you we're a good fit for one another. Current Needs: DPS - spots open for ranged & melee What we can offer you: --> Fun (but focused) raid environment with a group of mature adults. --> Reasonable patience with each person's individual learning curve, especially with those willing to put forth the effort to improve their performance. --> Progression at a reasonable pace with the goal being to kill content when current (AoTC achievements). --> Attendance flexibility to allow for real life. We we look for in our raiders: --> Maturity with the ability to receive and act upon constructive feedback. --> Willingness to learn basics of fights before raid night by watching/reading posted strats. --> Responsibility to come to the raid prepared with necessary raid supplies (food, flasks, pots, etc.) If this sounds like the group for you, please reach out to Casira (Cas#1113) or visit underguild.enjin.com for more info!Natie0 May 5
May 3 871 Havoc DH - LFG Looking for active guild, with some kind of voice comms. (Okay, anything BUT raidcall.) I have multiple 110s and am a bit of an alt-o-holic. Looking to get back into casual raiding and just want to meet you people and make new friends. Thanks!Cntseeinthis2 May 3
Apr 30 Selling M+ Carries/Nightbane Runs Hello! Our M+ team is now selling Legion dungeon carries We each have 1,000 Mythic+ on time completed. What We Provide: - Nightbane Run + Mount, and an optional full Karazhan clear - Mythic+ completions of all levels, up to +15 - Heroic/Normal EN and TOV on Sundays Payment: Complying with Blizzard's T.O.S., we only accept gold for payment. Pricing for each services are as follows: Mythic+ 7-9: 50k Mythic+ 10: 100k Mythic+ 12: 150k Mythic+ 15: 200k Nightbane Run + Mount: 150k Nightbane Run + Mount + Full Clear: 200k We will require a non-refundable down payment amounting to 20% of your selected purchase. In the event that a scheduled run is cancelled on our part, we will refund the deposit or schedule you for a more convenient time slot. We currently only accept Payment from Hyjal, Area 52, Zul'jin or Illidan. Feel free to contact us directly for any other questions or if you want to schedule a run. BNet: Proplays#1890 In-Game: Krispal,Krisdru,Krisdk, Hey, Hyt, Jamiedemon, Sioldor, or Ravilian. (on Hyjal)Krispal1 Apr 30
Apr 29 890 Unholy DK looking for raiding guild I have 10/10 Normal and 3/10 Heroic experience in Nighthold. I am looking for a guild that has similar or better progression. My available times are MWF 4-10 server. I am looking for a guild that is active in raiding and m+. I'm on almost every night running Mythic plus or grinding AP. Tired of living that PUG life. I'm willing to learn and will do what it takes to make the guild succeed. Feel free to add my battletag: JDubb#1846Nistavus1 Apr 29
Apr 29 [H] Random Playlist 3/10M LFM Sexy Bodies Greetings fellow pixel friends! Random Playlist is seeking Raiders & Casual Members (Yea that’s a thing again!) Progression Recruitment: Currently expanding our roster for: -Resto Shaman -Ele Shaman -Rogue However, if you are a good fit with our group we want you to apply regardless of spec. Check out our website from the link below for a full list of recruitment needs. We also bring our casual members along for our farm content. -This is a good way to ease into raiding. -You can also apply to the progression team at a future date. -We announce when these occur ahead of time in Discord. Progression Raid Information: Wednesday & Thursday 6:30 PM – 10:00 PM PST/Server Nighthold: 3/10M Trial of Valor: 3/3-N 3/3-H Emerald Nightmare 7/7-N 7/7-H 4/7-M Contact Information! Like pretty colors and flashy icons? Check out our website! rpl.wowlaunch.com Find all the hidden Cupcake links! Mel#1879 (Shardless Warlock GM) Sunfire#1586 (Sexy Officer) Kredulous#1526(Bear Naked Raid Leader)Melodious6 Apr 29
Apr 25 907 Guardian Druid Looking for Guild As of last month I am no longer looking for a guild. Thank you!Moltisanti0 Apr 25
Apr 25 901 lock LF fri/sat heroic HORDE 901 affliction lock with AOTC, looking for a casual laid back environment, where Heroic raiding is the end goal. I've played since Vanilla, and before that EverQuest where I was a 6 night a week raider. Too old to be anything but casual now. I know my class, I know how to research new things and learn it, I'm always ready to raid with my own supplies of flasks/pots/books/food/runes. Friday and Saturday nights will let me attended raids with 100% attendance barring any emergencies, acts of god, and fish on fire. What I'm looking for: Horde guild, because Horde is the greatest, and I love being an orc. ORCFORLIFE. You have to be goofy, laid back, tight knit group of folks that are mature and responsible. Everyone must carry their own weight. Everyone is prepared and ready to go. No kids. No immature lolwowbros. No douche bags. No drama queens. I'm used to RP servers, where those types of people seem to avoid (except for drama queens. For some reason there's always JUST ONE in every group) Anyways, avoiding those types is why I went RP in the first place. Horde. Heroic. Fun. Friday and Saturday nights. Prefer start time 7-8pm CST.Thryna1 Apr 25
Apr 25 [H] 3/10 M Late Night Raiding Guild Looking for a guild that raids late night? Then <Into the Night> is for you. We are an active fun guild that raids two nights a week, and we run mythic + throughout the week around raid hours. We are a healthy guild on Hyjal that is currently 1/7 M 3/3 HM 3/10 M. We are looking for a Paladin Tank, Feral Druid, Shadow Priest, and Windwalker Monk. Any exceptional players who might be interested in our raids, or players who want to join the guild for fun please contact us. Our raid hours are 11:30 pm to 2:00 am Pacific Time Zone, on Wednesdays and Thursdays. We also do alt runs on Tuesdays, from 11:30 pm to 2:00 am PT, for anyone interested in the fun. If you wish to know more just contact the Guild Leader Hippie#1712 for information and guild invites.Ørb12 Apr 25
Apr 25 899 Fury War LF raiding guild Prefer mythic. Availability during the week. already on hyjal 10/10 H exp , have Logs (all 90% for 10/10H for gear Lvl- 897 ). AP Lvl 46 Weapon Been raiding for 10 years( a lot of that in top 500 guilds).Burgerkang4 Apr 25
Apr 25 (7/7M,2/3M,8/10M) Late Night/Weekends LF DPS Mutiny (Last tier 7/7M, 2/3M, currently 8/10M), Raid Team 2 of <Seraph> US-Mal'ganis (Horde) is recruiting experienced, mythic-ready raiders for Nighthold progression! We were 7/10M prior to patch 7.2 and after our First full Night of Mythic Elisande progression and we've seen Phase 3!! Next week, boys, and we'll be looking toward Mythic Guldan!! Our raid times: 11:45pm-3:15am CST 2 Day Raid Week - Every Friday and Saturday night We are currently opening up recruitment for 2-3 Core Raiders Any exceptional, Mythic-Ready players may apply @Seraphguild.com: Recruitment needs are as follows -- Must be 905+ with 4pc and 42+ weap traits • 1 Beefy Frost Mage • 1 BM Hunter • 1 Affliction Warlock • Any Exceptional DPS (700k+ on Krosus) Mythic Botanist (4th) - 41 Pulls for prog. Mythic Spellblade (5th) - 30 Pulls for prog. Mythic Krosus (6th) - 42 Pulls for prog. Mythic Tichdrondrius (7th) - 70 Pulls for prog. Mythic Star Auger (8th) - 85 Pulls for prog. (Trial positions are competing to be a part of the Mythic Roster -- must have logs) About Seraph Seraph of US-Ma’ganis is a GIANT mythic progression raiding guild featuring 8 full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server doing so on fairly limited raid schedules. We have been around now for 6+ years and we will be here tomorrow. Seraph very easily could be the last guild you ever join! We currently have 7 Mythic Teams and 1 Casual, Heroic raid team. About Mutiny Mutiny (R2) has been alive and kicking for over 18 months now! As a team, R2 began at the start of the Hellfire Citadel raid tier, getting 13/13M and 22 Mythic Archimonde kills and mounts! As a Two Day team, we're excited to have wiped out Mythic Emerald Nightmare, and look forward to Nighthold progression! Apply @Seraphguild.comSlothytaunts1 Apr 25
Apr 25 [H] Underguild - Hyjal - 10/10 H NH Underguild - Hyjal is recruiting for our main raid team! We are an established guild (founded in 2009) with roots that run back to the original Everquest. We're looking for several folks to fill out our raid team so we can complete our heroic Nighthold progression and perhaps dip our toes into Mythic content (should the group fill out to 20+). We're focused on progressing through current content in a fun, teamwork based environment. No finger-pointing, voicechat screeching, world first wannabes here... just a group of fun adults, some with limited playtime, that want to slay internet dragons. Current Progression: 10/10 N/H Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 N/H Trial of Valor, and 10/10N - 10/10H Nighthold Our raid nights are currently Tuesday/Thursday @ 7PM server (PST) with an optional (and voluntary) normal clear on Mondays. Note: Our Monday runs are typically where we ask recruits come check us out to see if you we're a good fit for one another. Current Needs: DPS - spots open for ranged Healer - prefer druid, but will consider others What we can offer you: --> Fun (but focused) raid environment with a group of mature adults. --> Reasonable patience with each person's individual learning curve, especially with those willing to put forth the effort to improve their performance. --> Progression at a reasonable pace with the goal being to kill content when current (AoTC achievements). --> Attendance flexibility to allow for real life. We we look for in our raiders: --> Maturity with the ability to receive and act upon constructive feedback. --> Willingness to learn basics of fights before raid night by watching/reading posted strats. --> Responsibility to come to the raid prepared with necessary raid supplies (food, flasks, pots, etc.) If this sounds like the group for you, please reach out to Casira (Cas#1113) or visit underguild.enjin.com for more info!Natie0 Apr 25
Apr 21 LF Social Guild Low lvl (Raiding later) Returning player looking for a guild to play with while I re-learn the game. Right now since I just returned to the game 2 days ago I am primarily looking for a social guild. If that is all your guild can provide I am happy at the moment to just hang out with ppl (probably via voice) while we level or dungeon or even farm. I just hate playing this game alone. However while I am perfectly ok with just finding a social guild at the moment I will want a raiding guild when I get maxxed. I raided back in Cata with a previous guild and adored the hardcore raiding schedule. Let me know if you'd be interested! I am currently on Hyjal with my new character. Thanks!Alexandraya0 Apr 21
Apr 20 Nighthold Sale Runs Nighthold Sale Runs Personal Loot Normal Full Clear - 75k Heroic Full Clear - 150k Quick easy sale runs by 910+ mythic raiders. Come get your loot and achievement! Add me on bnet for any questions - Victor#1991Captngrumpy0 Apr 20
Apr 20 Nocturne Redux Always recruiting :) Looking for anyone who wants to have fun in an active and friendly guild. Lots to do, always people around/online , and always daily events happening on the facebook page. We also have discord. Currently 7/7H-EN, 3/3H-ToV and 10/10H-NH. Can "/who Nocturne Redux" and ask anyone for an invite/to point you in the right direction or message me at #Eradeus1992Kibeeto1 Apr 20
Apr 19 [H] Day Raiders - M/W/Th 10:30A-12:30P Day Raiders on Hyjal are looking for more raiders to join our guild, specifically one healer and two DPS with offtank specs for m+ conent and a potential fill in when tanks are out. We are 9/10 H NH and we raid on Mon/Wed/Thurs from 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM PDT. Message me in game or leave a post here if you are interested. trav69187#1395Tiggole1 Apr 19
Apr 19 Hyjal.org email addresses Anyone on hyjal interested in a hyjal.org email account? Horde and alliance. Secure server for your protection!Gnickel1 Apr 19
Apr 19 H<recommissioned> 9/10H Recruiting Raid days: Wednesday & Thursday Times: 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm Server(Pacific) Loot system: Modified need > greed with master loot. *Each player can win one need roll per lockout per week and can win unlimited greed rolls. (tier is rolled separate) *We are currently recruiting to expand our roster for our progression raid team. *We have a casual raid atmosphere but remain focused on the task at hand. *Most of us have been friends for years so there is a high level of camaraderie. That being said, there is no favoritism. Everyone has an equal chance for everything. Currently seeking any of the following; *DPS: Frost Mage, Shadow Priest, Shaman, Retribution Paladin, Assassination Rogue *Anyone with a tank/heals off spec for Mythic+ highly sought after All casual and non progression raiders are always welcome. We are always willing to run content outside of our progression raid. For more info contact: Akirrah (GM) [Zajara#1229] Misthööf (ö is alt 148) (Raid lead) Kinep (Officer) All current guild members have invite privileges.Akirrah0 Apr 19
Apr 18 Recruiting for new raid group! Davie and the Moob Crew is recruiting all players looking to get a good raid group together. Raid times are Tue,Wed 9:00-11:30pm server and Fri 9:000midnight server. Must be 21+ and have good sense of humor. Currently Recruiting Healers: Priest, Monk, Pally, or Sham Currently Recruiting tank: Warrior or pally Currently Recruiting MDPS: all Currently Recruiting RDPS: all Add my BLIZZTag: Mystevios#1314Goudon0 Apr 18
Apr 18 4/10M ISO Healer for core Mythic group Who we are Leviathan is a Horde side progression raiding guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to recruit exceptional players to join us for our raid team. Progression 4/10M Nighthold 10/10H Nighthold 3/3 H Trial of Valor 4/7 M Emerald Nightmare What we have Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun. We're a guild that's all about pushing solid, steady progression while maintaining a positive and teamwork-oriented atmosphere. We're looking to bolster our ranks with players who are looking for a similar environment. Mythic clear is always the objective. We have a rather small raid schedule and because of that we need to be focused and efficient. For this reason we expect preparation and punctuality from our core raiders. As much as we're all about fun, we need to make sure everyone's time is being respected. Know your class, know the fights, be prepared and if you need help...just ask! Raid times/days Tuesdays 7:00 pm-10:00 pm server (PDT) Thursdays 7:00 pm-10:00 pm server (PDT) Recruitment: High Preference for a Resto Shaman but all healers are welcome to apply. Requirements * Have Discord * Show up on time * Be able to take constructive criticism * Do "homework" (watch videos/read guides before hand) How to contact me Discord:Zayva#1688 Pm in game Post below/shoot a pm hereZayva0 Apr 18
Apr 17 [H] Underguild - Hyjal - 10/10 H NH Underguild - Hyjal is recruiting for our main raid team! We are an established guild (founded in 2009) with roots that run back to the original Everquest. We're looking for several folks to fill out our raid team so we can complete our heroic Nighthold progression and perhaps dip our toes into Mythic content (should the group fill out to 20+). We're focused on progressing through current content in a fun, teamwork based environment. No finger-pointing, voicechat screeching, world first wannabes here... just a group of fun adults, some with limited playtime, that want to slay internet dragons. Current Progression: 10/10 N/H Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 N/H Trial of Valor, and 10/10N - 10/10H Nighthold Our raid nights are currently Tuesday/Thursday @ 7PM server (PST) with an optional (and voluntary) normal clear on Mondays. Note: Our Monday runs are typically where we ask recruits come check us out to see if you we're a good fit for one another. Current Needs: DPS - spots open for ranged Healer - prefer druid, but will consider others What we can offer you: --> Fun (but focused) raid environment with a group of mature adults. --> Reasonable patience with each person's individual learning curve, especially with those willing to put forth the effort to improve their performance. --> Progression at a reasonable pace with the goal being to kill content when current (AoTC achievements). --> Attendance flexibility to allow for real life. We we look for in our raiders: --> Maturity with the ability to receive and act upon constructive feedback. --> Willingness to learn basics of fights before raid night by watching/reading posted strats. --> Responsibility to come to the raid prepared with necessary raid supplies (food, flasks, pots, etc.) If this sounds like the group for you, please reach out to Casira (Cas#1113) or visit underguild.enjin.com for more info!Natie0 Apr 17
Apr 17 [H] <Extemporal> Recruiting <Extemporal> is a brand new guild on the Hyjal-US server currently recruiting players of all levels and skills. Due to the fact that we're completely new, we are slowly building up our ranks and will eagerly run with fellow guildmates in any level-appropriate content. If you're looking for a guild with mythic Gul'dan on farm, we are sadly not that guild (though we wouldn't mind moving into raiding as soon as possible), but if you're looking for a small, friendly guild and love the idea of growing along with it, <Extemporal> is the guild for you. You can reach me in-game on my mage, Ochang-Hyjal, or message my battletag at inanechatter#1994.Ochang0 Apr 17
Apr 16 [H] Underguild - Hyjal - 9/10 H NH Underguild - Hyjal is recruiting for our main raid team! We are an established guild (founded in 2009) with roots that run back to the original Everquest. We're looking for several folks to fill out our raid team so we can complete our heroic Nighthold progression and perhaps dip our toes into Mythic content (should the group fill out to 20+). We're focused on progressing through current content in a fun, teamwork based environment. No finger-pointing, voicechat screeching, world first wannabes here... just a group of fun adults, some with limited playtime, that want to slay internet dragons. Current Progression: 10/10 N/H Emerald Nightmare, 3/3 N/H Trial of Valor, and 10/10N - 9/10H Nighthold Our raid nights are currently Tuesday/Thursday @ 7PM server (PST) with an optional (and voluntary) normal clear on Mondays. Note: Our Monday runs are typically where we ask recruits come check us out to see if you we're a good fit for one another. Current Needs: DPS - spots open for ranged Healer - prefer druid, but will consider others What we can offer you: --> Fun (but focused) raid environment with a group of mature adults. --> Reasonable patience with each person's individual learning curve, especially with those willing to put forth the effort to improve their performance. --> Progression at a reasonable pace with the goal being to kill content when current (AoTC achievements). --> Attendance flexibility to allow for real life. We we look for in our raiders: --> Maturity with the ability to receive and act upon constructive feedback. --> Willingness to learn basics of fights before raid night by watching/reading posted strats. --> Responsibility to come to the raid prepared with necessary raid supplies (food, flasks, pots, etc.) If this sounds like the group for you, please reach out to Casira (Cas#1113) or visit underguild.enjin.com for more info!Natie1 Apr 16
Apr 16 Want to be part of a team? We are a newly formed guild on Hyjal-Horde. We are looking for players that would like to be part of a team! Guild Name: Deadcell Faction: Horde Realm : US Realm Type: PVE Realm Time zone: PST Raid Times: 5pm -8pm PST (8pm-11pm EST) Raid Schedule: Tues, Wed, optional Thursdays. Openings: Open Recruitment. As the guild develops and grows we will be doing guild activates such as lotteries, Xmog contests, screenshot contests along with many others including a trivia night! We will be diving into NH and pursuing endgame content. We are a semi-casual guild meaning that we are casual but when we step in front of the elevator boss, we are serious and kill internet monsters! We will expect you to come to raids fully prepared, enchanted, food, flasks etc. Flasks will be provided on progression nights. I will also be hosting an RBG team during an off night along with other PVP events. We want to become a tight knit no drama oriented guild. We will encourage you to join us in discord and participate in guild group as well as events. If this sounds like something that interests you please get in contact with me and I will answer any questions/concerns you may have. Colizzy#1521Gazalf2 Apr 16
Apr 15 898 lock lf HEROIC Fri/Sat HORDE Looking for a new guild, after a merger didn't go the way we wanted to. I've been in the same guild for this expansion, but the new atmosphere of the merged guilds is just not my cup of tea. I'm 898 affliction warlock, with 10/10H Nighthold. I prefer to stick with a heroic guild, because I don't have time to dedicate myself to the farming that is required for mythic. I would consider Mythic if its a laid back environment and if people aren't popping blood vessels with every wipe. I would want a progressing mythic group, so I won't stick out like a sore thumb because I've not done mythic raiding in awhile. My completely free nights that would guarantee 100% attendance are Friday and Saturday. I always have plenty of flasks/food/runes on me, I'm on time, and I'm always at my keyboard except for breaks. I like running mythic + through out the week. What I am looking for: I want a guild of people who aren't in high school. I'm middle aged, and find I just don't mesh well with the wowbros mentality. I don't mind playing with younger folk (20+), but when the atmosphere of the guild has more frat bros than Animal House, I have a problem. I want a nice, laid back environment, where everyone is chiil and friendly, that work together with a family mentality. I've played WoW since launch. Before that I played Everquest for several years. I'm finding as I get older I just don't have the patience to deal with people who just aren't respectful. I would prefer a Horde guild on a non douche server, so I can still cross realm with my friends. Low chance I would go alliance unless it's a great bunch of people. Friday and Saturday nights, but not too late 7pm-8pm central start time would be ideal.Seragos2 Apr 15
Apr 14 907 7/10M Hpally Raiding availability All EST Times! Tues-Thurs: Any time-any time Fri-Mon: Anytime after 11 pm Please be similar progression! Botonist Exp 30-50 p3 wipes Nightraven#143698Holystarz1 Apr 14
Apr 14 H<At Tanagra> Fri/Say 4/10 HNH at Tanagra(Hjyal Server) is a Weekend Raiding Guild and is currently recruiting for friendly/Raid focus people for The Nighthold Progression Raid. Current Progress - Normal NightHold 10 /10 - Heroic 4/10 About us: Raiding wise, our main focus is to push all Heroic content, and aim for Mythics in future. What our Guild can offer you--- Raiding wise, our main focus is to push all Heroic content, and aim for Mythics in future. A stable,fun and mature environment. ] ]Mythics + Farming All things Legion content. Guild Raiding - End Game Content. Current Raiding needs... Tanks - Full Healers - Open to any class DPS - Melee Dps -- Limited --------Range Dps -- Limited We will Consider all Strong applications. Recruiting for Legion Progress Raid Days/Times --- Friday and Saturday @ 7pm - 11pm PST As for voice chat -- we use TeamSpeak, which is must for raids. if anyone is interested in joining please visit our Website and fill out an Application under the Forums tab @ http://attanagra-hyjal.enjin.com. Or any Questions about guild feel free to add Demon#11147 or @Swishersweet#1925 @Khayde#11850 or Contact GM ZsingDëmón6 Apr 14
Apr 13 897 Spriest LF Guild Hey, I am a shadow priest looking for mythic raiding guild that raids preferably after 9pm server but I might consider earlier depending on days. This tier I have experience with 3/10M and 10/10H and I was 7/7M in EN right when ToV was released. I'm not looking for an elitist or extremely hardcore guild but I am looking for a guild that is capable of mythic content and that enjoys the game outside of raiding (aka not a ghost town when raids aren't happening). I have rerolled a shadow priest and all of my experience this expansion was on my mage. I played a spriest in HFC. I'm looking for a guild that I can run heroic with as I don't expect to get into the mythic core until I catch up on gear/AP/better legendaries. Mage EN Mythic Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/14380475/10/ Syksyk#1857Aquila2 Apr 13
Apr 13 Long time raider LF EST guild. I'll keep it short and sweet friends. I have been playing hunter since TBC and recently resub'd a few days ago. I am in search of a heroic/mythic guild that raids early evenings on the Hyjal server (starting between 1 and 4 server). Please comment or contact me in game. Best, GnarlayGnarlay1 Apr 13
Apr 13 [H] <Day Raiders> Hyjal 10:30AM-12:30PM MWTh Day Raiders on Hyjal are looking for more raiders to join our guild. We are 8/10 H NH and we raid on Mon/Wed/Thurs from 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM PDT. Message me in game or leave a post here if you are interested. trav69187#1395Tiggole6 Apr 13
Apr 13 H<Fills the Gaps> LFM HN 5/10 Tue-Fri <Fills the Gaps> is a small but friendly guild on Hyjal. We raid Tuesday and Friday night 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM server time. We are currently pushing Heroic Nighthold we are 5/10. We are looking to fill our raid team gaps right now. High : Healer Mid : DPS Low : Tank We also have some Mythic + groups that push 10+ every week. If you would like to apply send in game tell to: Imunfknblvbl Genkael Gojirå Smithen DoctawhoDoctawho1 Apr 13
Apr 12 <Mass Sudoku> Recruitment Mass Sudoku is looking for more members to fill our core raid group. We need DPS and healers and are also trying to grab more members to start a Mythic core group. We are 10/10 heroic NH and need dedicated members to follow us into Tomb of Sargeras as well. Add my Btag below and Whisper me for more info! our raid times are Tuesdays/Fridays 8-11pm server time(PST) Highlighter#11789Hiillighter2 Apr 12
Apr 11 [H] <Super Raids> 8/10H LF rDPS! [H] <Super Raids> is a social raiding guild on Hyjal-US! We are looking for experienced raiders to help fill our ranks. We are focused on pushing progression and being one of the premier guilds on our server while having fun time doing it. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We are currently recruiting for Healers and Ranged DPS to fill the slots of our 20-man roster. We currently fill our slots with pugs and have had decent success with that, but we'd like to move to a full guild group. Raid Times: 8pm-10pm PST Raid Nights: Tues, Wed, Thurs Loot Rules: Personal Loot – Unneeded loot will go to highest roller Legion Progression: 2/7 M Emerald Nightmare 3/3 H Trial of Valor 8/10 H Nighthold -Openings- Tanks: Full (but if you have a tank offspec that's a great bonus for Mythic+ runs or 3 tank strats) Healers: Full, but we would like a dps with a strong healing offspec to switch hit for us when needed. Melee DPS: Full, but still considering exceptional players. Ranged DPS: MM or BM Hunter** Warlock** Everything else (If you have tanking capabilities, thats a huge plus!.. as in Mythic Plus.. cuz we want more tanks [alts included!] so we can run more of them lol) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you are a competent and experienced raider and would like to punch demons in the face with us, please whisper me or any officer in-game or on our Battle.net accounts! Tyranøs - Panda507#1655 Rexas - NatAtBat#1376Rexas11 Apr 11
Apr 11 <Forgotten Sins> 4/10 M Horde About Guild: Forgotten Sins Realm: Hyjal - Horde (PvE) Progress: 4/10 M Nighthold, 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV Schedule: Tues/Wed/Fri 730-1030 PST Loot: RCLootcouncil http://forgottensinshyjal.enjin.com/ Forgotten Sins was formed during the beginning of HFC and since then we have made significant strides as a guild. Our members range from more recent WoW transplants to past top 50 U.S. players. We pride ourselves on our ability to have both an efficient and fun raiding environment. Outside of raiding our guild is active and engages in alt raids and such on off nights. In the end, our goal is to push progression content and have fun. Needs: Healers - Holy Paladin, Holy Priest DPS - Boomkin, Hunter, Shadow Priest, Demon Hunter Tanks - None *Despite our listed needs, strong applicants are still encouraged to inquire! Expectations In order to begin a trial process with us, your character will need to be geared appropriately (~890+). From there, we would like to see a completed application or contact via btags below. Keep in mind that gear does not make the player. We look for these things in our trials: · Awareness (first and foremost) · Class, role and strategy knowledge · Attitude · Reliable attendance · Participation in discussions and guild events · Social fit If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us via the site or contact us. Weekend Contacts Budo (Budo#11669), Chub (chubster#1692), Emereldas (Rizufei#1241)Anyamaris16 Apr 11
Apr 11 3/10M ISO DPS 2 night raiding Who we are Leviathan is a Horde side progression raiding guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to recruit exceptional players to join us for our raid team. Progression 3/10M Nighthold 10/10H Nighthold 3/3 H Trial of Valor 4/7 M Emerald Nightmare What we have Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun. We're a guild that's all about pushing solid, steady progression while maintaining a positive and teamwork-oriented atmosphere. We're looking to bolster our ranks with players who are looking for a similar environment. Mythic clear is always the objective. We have a rather small raid schedule and because of that we need to be focused and efficient. For this reason we expect preparation and punctuality from our core raiders. As much as we're all about fun, we need to make sure everyone's time is being respected. Know your class, know the fights, be prepared and if you need help...just ask! Raid times/days Tuesdays 7:00 pm-10:00 pm server (PDT) Thursdays 7:00 pm-10:00 pm server (PDT) Recruitment: Demonhunter Monk Warrior Ret Paladin Hunter Boomkin Mage Ele Shaman Warlock Requirements * Have Discord * Show up on time * Be able to take constructive criticism * Do "homework" (watch videos/read guides before hand) How to contact me Discord:Zayva#1688 Pm in game Post below/shoot a pm hereZayva0 Apr 11