Illidan

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
1h 970 Blood/Frost Dk LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hi, I just transferred server to get into mythic raiding as my last server didn't have any active mythic guild. I can raid Tue, Wed, Thu after 10pm server time. Feel free to add my btag. https://raider.io/characters/us/aggramar/Ishalian Btag: HolySmoke#11299 Thank youIshalian0 1h
2h <Ascended> 11/11M T/W/Th Recruiting Heals/DPS <Ascended> is a three-night per week, semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Illidan that is currently 11/11M. We are looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression in Battle for Azeroth. Progression 11/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne (Cutting Edge) 9/9M Tomb of Sargeras (Cutting Edge) Schedule Raid Times: Tuesday - 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Server Time) Wednesday - 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Server Time) Thursday - 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Server Time) Current Needs Any player with exceptional logs and relevant progression is encouraged to apply. Healer (paladin, priest, mistweaver) Ranged DPS (hunter, boomkin, shaman) Melee DPS (warrior, monk, shaman) DPS w/ capable healing/tanking off-spec Our Expectations of You Come to raid on time and prepared with appropriate consumables (flasks and feasts are provided) Be ready to pull at 7:30, not just logging on at 7:30. Come to raid having done appropriate research on how to fully optimize your toon Be prepared for all boss encounters and progression fights each night. Treat everyone with respect and have a good time! Your Expectations of Us Officers will come to raid with specific strategies prepared for each boss and clearly articulate what is expected of each player Guild will provide appropriate raid consumables (flask, feasts, vantus runes, etc.) Officers are always open to suggestions/concerns (given it is brought up at an appropriate time) Apply Now! If you are interested in applying, please complete the form found at www.ascended.gg Feel free to add one of the BattleTags below or contact an officer in-game with any questions. Guild Master - Mojohexxual (Sadpanda#1606) Officer - Araf (Paul#14398)Âraf107 2h
4h 9/11M DK and friends LF Guild for M+/BFA https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/rickjackson https://raider.io/characters/us/illidan/Rickjackson My friends and I are looking for a guild to join for running M+ and potentially raiding come BFA. All of us have varying degrees of mythic progression experience, but have decided to go a more casual route until BFA drops. Raid times are pretty irrelevant to us at this point, but if your guild has multiple players who run keys in the 20-23+ range, then we are interested. We typically do runs starting around 8:00 pm EST. Our mains consist of a Death Knight, Warrior, Shaman, Druid, Mage and potentially others. If you're interested, drop a line and we can discuss further details.Rickjackson1 4h
5h Late Night LFM Melee/Rdruid Greetings! We are <Floor Tanks> and we are a recently xferred in guild! We moved to Illidan from a Server which was dying in order to build a strong mythic core on the largest horde server in NA! We have mythic experience both as raiders and leaders! 9 of us xferred or are xferring here together! We have strong players and the guild is looking to pick up on this new server with a core ready to stomp out some mythic kills! Guilds Current Prog: 11/11H Current Largest Needs!: -Always recruiting exceptional players of all classes/specs, but we have some specific needs! -Rdruid -Fury -Ret -WW Raid Schedule: -Tues-Thurs 9pm-12am PST -Optional Alt runs on Monday from 9pm-12am PST What we're looking for: -Solid Attendance (95%+ pref.) -Good attitude -Willingness to learn Plz contact me in game if interested BTAG: CHUGSBLEACH#1280Chugs8 5h
5h ​976 BMMonk looking 4 Latenight weekdays raid ​I´m looking for a guild that´s on 5/11 M or upper that raids after 11:00 P.M. CST (Server time) this are the logs for my toon i have a dps OS. Id´d love to get Cutting Edge and get a good place for BfA. I also play Aff Warlock 967 and a 957 Resto Shaman. They ain´t log wise so impresive hehe i don´t spend that much time playing them as my 2 tanks. If needed i can get more in deep those 2. I can do Mon to Thu, can´t do Fri-Sat-Sun ´cuz i raid with my bear with another guild. Moshhiyasigi (Monk976) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/moshhiyasigi https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bonechewer/moshhiyasigi https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/moshhiyasigi Moshhisin (lock967) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/moshhisin https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/31691171 Moshhiwolf (957) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/moshhiwolf Moshhikuma (975) (so you can see my bear hehe) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/moshhikuma https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26324170 Add me JimmyWolf7#1568 so we can talk more.Moshhiyasigi2 5h
5h CRYPTIC – ILLIDAN – HORDE <CRYPTIC> 4/11 MYTHIC ANTORUS IS RECRUITING FOR OUR MAIN RAIDER ROASTER Est. December 2016 WHO ARE THE CRYPTIC? We are a progressing guild that started in the early parts of Legion. We have tackled and overcome many achievements and we plan to do it once again with Cutting Edge before the new expansion of Battle for Azeroth is released. Officers and some Core Members are part of the RC Loot EPGP plug-in with Mosshi as our Raid Leader and Malon as Guild Leader. We do run Logs every time we do raid and Mosshi will look over how everyone performs and where to improve. We raid 3 nights a week, giving Friday is an optional raid night for Heroic to gear those that are new or selling runs to. Saturday and Sunday are our progression nights. Attendance is key to success, even if we fail to take down a boss, we expect our members to be on and ready to go and to improve. Even if we seem harsh, we also enjoy laughs and a comfortable non-drama guild, which makes the experience and overall performance top of the game! We also accept just Social players as well. RAID TIMES Friday (Optional / Heroic Runs): 9 PM to 12 AM server time. Saturday: 9 PM to 12 AM server time Sunday: 9 PM to 12 AM server time OTHER SCHEDULE EVENTS Mythic Plus 15 Keys after raids for those that need them done. There is always a group of us on at night, so M+ is always an option but best chances is after raids. PROGRESSION Emerald Nightmare- 6/7M Trials of Valor- 3/3H Nighthold- 4/10M Tomb of Sargeras- 9/9H Antorus- 3/11M WHAT YOU WOULD EXPECT FROM US • On time for every raid and end of raid time • Those that been around the block and know how to handle things • Serious but good time attitude • Helpful inside and out of raid periods WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU The will and the determination for progress and to grow. Social players are welcome as well with the laughs. We do use Discord and spend most of our time on it with a mic. We are mature adults and joke like adults, so this might not be the place for children to be. GEAR We rarely give out gear to any one on Trial Period unless no one else needs it. But we also do not put ourselves before others so never expect a high-ranking player to snipe gear when someone deserves it more! If you wish to get gear, here are some ideas to improve your chance; come with a positive attitude, be on time and ready to pull boss, mech over dps, being active in the raid (yes, we look at your up time during bosses), and willing to go further with the guild! REQUIREMENTS Social Rank: Just come join us, easy enough right? Trial: Those interested wanting to raid and make progress. Raider: 75 Weapon Traits, 950+ ilvl, active and on time, know mech for at least all bosses of Heroic. Core: Cut above the average Joe Officer: Not easy attainable, would need a spot open for such position. RECRUITING OPEN POSITIONS Tanks: Healers: DPS: • Druid (Boomkin) Open to any one looking for a home as well! To apply, please visit our site at: https://cryptic-gaming.com/apply-to-cryptic-us-illidan/ Or contact us in game at: Cototheburn#1923 JimmyWolf7#1568 Ridiruled#1706Cototheburn9 5h
5h [H]<Rochambeau> 7/11M is Recruiting! Rochambeau is recruiting for Mythic Antorus progression! We are currently 7/11 M and are looking to bolster our roster. Raid time: Tue, Wed and Thur 8-11pm CST. Classes/Roles we are currently looking for are: Tank, Paladin and Range DPS with mythic experience in this tier If you are interested in raiding with us, feel free to speak with an officer in-game or contact us through btag: GM: Mizu#1160 Officers: Olongjohnson#1271 or Noona#1771Kahome17 5h
5h UCMS - 7/11M LF HEALS/DPS! We're looking to push progression for our 2 days. Immediate spots open for the following classes: However; any & all good players please feel free to chat with us if your class isn't listed. Tanks: ANY - NEED A RELIABLE 3RD w/OFFSPEC! Heals: Druid - MEDIUM Monk - LOW Priest - MEDIUM Paladin - MEDIUM Shaman - MEDIUM DPS: Melee DeathKnight - MEDIUM Demon Hunter - HIGH Enhancement Shaman - MEDIUM Monk - HIGH Paladin - LOW Rogue - LOW Warrior - HIGH Range Boomkin - MEDIUM Elemental - HIGH Hunter - LOW Mage - HIGH Shadow Priest - HIGH Warlock - LOW Nights: Tuesday & Thursday + Wednesday(OPTIONAL)-Sale Day <<< Times: 730-1030 PM (Server, Central) Guild: Undercity Mall Security Faction: Horde Server: Illidan Raid: Heroic/Mythic Current Progress: * Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N | 9/9H | 3/9M * Antorus - 11/11N | 11/11H | 7/11M Website: http://UCMS.enjin.com/ (APPLY ON DISCORD!) - Please have LOGS when you get interviewed. What are we looking for? Players with a history of success and commitment in regards to raiding; those who constantly push themselves to be better players and who find methods for improvement. While raiding experience is typically a substantial part of individual gameplay and is usually an indicator of future success, we thoroughly review all inquiries equally. Thank you for your consideration and interest in joining us! Leadership & Contact Information Guild Master: Hippödötamus ( Roffles#11650 ) Officers: Cawl ( ? ) Layria ( Layria#1512 )Rofflès89 5h
6h <Ronin> Sargeras 5/11M Recruiting Ronin is recruiting for Antorus/BFA! We are always seeking exceptional applicants. Who are we: Ronin 5/11 Mythic is a group of raiders looking to do Mythic raids on a lighter schedule (Sun/Mon Mythic). Most of us are young professionals who want to be able to raid on a lighter schedule, yet still see the content, and perform up to our abilities. Our goal is to kill all content while it is current on our 3 night schedule. What we do: We come prepared. Everyone is expected to show up with proper fight knowledge, so we don't have to spend wipes learning simple mechanics. Raid time is focused on getting things done, not f*****g around waiting for 2-3 people to get their act together. If you are under-performing, and make no effort to improve, you won't be raiding here for very long. When we do it: Ronin raids Wednesday, Sunday, Monday nights from 8:00 to 11 PM CST. Invites start going out at 7:45 and we pull immediately at 8:00. We do not push past 11:00 unless we are extremely close to a kill, and even then we will only do 1-2 more pulls at the most. We also do optional Heroic raids on Wednesday nights to raid with our friends who cannot raid Mythic. These runs are generally good for alts, and for AP farming. Why we do it: We enjoy the push for progression, maximizing our characters (on a reasonable schedule), and raiding with people whom we've established friendships over the years. How we do it: Each person in Ronin is autonomous, and shows up for raid prepared. Everyone is expected to know the ideal talent specs, rotations, gearing, gemming, enchanted, etc for their class. We do provide flasks, food, gems and enchants for raiders. We do not have time to teach you how to play your character. You either show up ready to perform, or you don't get an invite, although we do make every attempt in helping you get better prior to sitting you! If you're interested in us, reach out to us through Battle.net. Battletags below: Duâlity-GM (Duality#1810) Lizzlet-Officer (Masakoxtreme#1626) Smashzerõ-Officer (oicu812#1947)Smashzerõ0 6h
6h 9/11 M Guild LF ranged dps!! <Alt Run> is an 9/11 M weekend raiding guild and we're recruiting! We are located on Horde - Mal'ganis Raid times: Friday 7-11 PM CST Saturday 7-11 PM CST *Optional heroic run for mains/geared alts Thursday @ 7:30 PM CST What we're recruiting: Ranged DPS (mage, boomkin, spriest, ele shaman, hunter) *Only VERY exceptional melee dps will be considered We are a chill, mature group of raiders all with the goal of reaching Cutting Edge together as a team. If you would be interested in joining our team or would like more information, you can either add my battle tag, our melee officer, or our GM: Alektra#1182 Syldrin#1194 Dash#1586 *If the fit seems right, we would be more than willing to help with the cost of a server transferTahliyah6 6h
7h [H]<Booty Pirates> 2/11M LF DPS & Tank! Server: Illidan Raid Times: Friday & Sunday 10pm - 1am Server Time (CT) Progression: 2/11M, 11/11H Loot Style: EPGP DKP Reloaded Currently Recruiting (950+) - Tank - All DPS! (Healer offspec preferred but not required) - Possibly accepting other roles! About Us 950+ ilvl to trial immediately, but we accept others. AotC required. We are looking for a skilled and laid back Tank & DPS for Mythic Antorus. We're semi-casual in terms of time we spend raiding, but are serious about progression, attendance, and performance. We're a close-knit guild that hangs out in Discord a lot, joking, playing alts, Mythic+, other games or just hanging out. Fun guild events happen monthly! Overall, we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other. (18+ required, we talk like pirates!) Fill out our Application form & add me on Battle.net and/or Discord!(Link below) https://goo.gl/Fu3ETd ...Daeneri25 7h
8h 4/11m 965 havoc DH LF a mythic guild I am currently looking for a mythic raiding guild for the rest of the expansion and beyond into BFA! I 4/11m with a 1 % wipe on portal keeper(feelsbadman). I prefer 2 days but I am open to 3 day raiding guilds. I also prefer a group that uses discord which I assume most use now a days anyways. If you wish to reach me add me on either Discord or battle.net to talk further! Discord tag: Invictus#1245 Battle.net tag: Deckardpain#1876 Hope to hear from you soon!Invíctús6 8h
9h Looking for a guild who's still progressing As the title suggests I'm looking for a guild that's still progressing through mythic ABT I'd be willing to raid on either my holy/disc priest (972 both prefer holy) or my demon hunter (968 equipped/974 bags) would prefer my priest though. I'm currently 2/11 mythic however know both HC and PK like the back of my hand. I can raid two nights a week, highly prefer Tuesday/Thursday, at basically any time. Logs posted below https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/zanopriest https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/zanodemon Thank you for taking your time to read this!Zanopriest3 9h
9h [H]<Players Against Humanity> Players Against Humanity is a guild that was formed after multiple people taking breaks at certain points of the expansion but are ready to take the next expansion by storm acquiring Cutting Edge in all tiers. Almost all of our raiders have Cutting Edge experience from Emerald Nightmare, and some of us have it for Tomb of Sargeras as well. The way we plan on preparing ourselves for BfA is by working on gearing our characters and getting our feet wet in mythic content while possibly obtaining CE for Antorus as well (depending on how many players that we can acquire.) I strongly recommend anyone who has CE experience in any tier to apply as we are looking for all roles. We are 11/11 Heroic. Raid times are T/W/TH 8:30-11:30 EST and for the time being we may only raid 2 days maximum until we can acquire 20 people. Keep in mind that we are a new forming guild, which although it can seem discouraging because you don't jump into mythic content right away, it also a great start for someone who wants to start a new character, is just coming back to the game, or someone who wants to be part of a guild from the very beginning and being able to say you watched a guild flourish from forming to cutting edge material. We are currently looking for Mages, Boomkin, Warlock, Hunter, S.Priest, Frost DK, 1 Druid Healer with DPS O/S. Please feel free to add me and the other officers : Legacy#1913 Rocker#1491 Nickdalton#1872 Lamue#1936Initiate2 9h
10h [Illidan][H]<Recursion>LFM DPS!! <Recursion> is now recruiting! About us: We are a small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to increase DPS/Healing or find better ways to tank the boss for every encounter. We want raiders who are always trying to top their previous best. We do not want people who we have to constantly call out on discord for getting hit by avoidable damage. 11/11H AOTC Experienced. Raid Schedule: Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST. This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday. We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles: Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact DPS: Range Healer: Rdruid, Hpally Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us! Contact Info: http://recursion.site/ Xlor (Xlor11272) Horum (Horum#1559) Orchidia (Melicious#1794)Bakua62 10h
11h [H] [Predominant] Recruiting for BFA[M Guild] Good afternoon; Welcome to <Predominant> and thank you for your interest. Predominant is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Illidan. The guild dates back to WOTLK when the guild was formed with the intent of 'hardcore' progression raiding. Fast-forward to today where the mentality of the guild has changed but the end goal remains the same. We took a hiatus during the middle of Legion for various reasons but are now back for the end of Legion leading into BFA. We are a guild composing of experienced, accomplished, and skilled players who no longer have the time in our lives to raid 12+ hours a week to compete with hardcore guilds. Our goal is to raid 2 efficient nights a week to achieve cutting edge. Currently, we plan to raid Thursday/Friday from 8:30C PM to 11C (12 on Friday)PM. Most of the core are players who are returning and have been raiding together for a few years. We are now actively recruiting to help fill out a competitive roster going into BFA. Who are we looking for?: Currently we are looking to recruit skilled players of all roles who can commit to 2 nights a week and be consistent. We understand life happens and some nights you will not be able to make it, we only ask that you notify us as soon as you can. We are not a 'hardcore' guild but raid spots will be competitive. Since we only raid 2 nights a week, we request all raiders to be competent and committed to not wasting the time of everybody else in the guild. Show up on time, be ready with consumables, and have your gear properly enhanced. That being said, there is no reason we can't enjoy raiding and have a fun atmosphere. You can apply here [discord]: https://discord.gg/GUQVfTQ Please follow the format pinned in the #guildapplications channel. You may also, if you have any questions, contact: Joker#110734 Tinyturd#11434 Thank you for your time.Cloúds11 11h
11h Selling M+15 and Heroic Antorus clears What: OLM is selling a variety of PvE packages, see the “Packages” section for more details on what we currently offer. We accept gold from any realm or faction. We do not, under any circumstance, accept real money for in-game services. There are discounts if the gold you are using to pay with is on Burning Legion or a connected realm. How: Submit an interest of sales form via http://olmgaming.com/sales/, or contact Soph/Khride by adding us on Discord (Soph#5468)(Khride#6431) or BTAG (Soph#1278)(Khride#1902). When: Most sales are typically done on Wednesdays between 8:30-11:30 PM CST, but we will communicate the dates & times of your sale individually. Packages: +15 Mythic Plus Dungeon for the week Details: Includes 940 loot minimum from the run and 960 minimum from weekly chest on Tuesday. Price: 200k gold on Burning Legion or any of its connected realms; 250k gold if paid on any other realm. Guldan Mount Details: Includes Mythic Guldan/Ellisande Kill and any loot off both bosses including mount. Price: 2 million gold on any realm. Antorus Mount Achievement Run: Details: Includes full personal loot normal Antorus, and all achievements needed for the mount. (its purple version of the one that drops off felhounds) Price: 1.5 million gold on any realm. Antorus Normal Clear Personal Loot Details: Full run with Mythic raiders. Price: 150k gold on Burning Legion or any of its connected realms; 200k gold if paid on any other realm. Antorus Heroic Argus Only Details: One Heroic Antorus Argus kill on personal loot. Price: 250k gold on Burning Legion or any of its connected realms; 300k gold if paid on any other realm. Antorus Heroic Full Clear Personal Loot Details: Full Heroic Antorus clear on personal loot with mythic raiders. Price: 450k gold on Burning Legion or any of its Connected Realms; 500k gold if paid on any other realm. Mythic Antorus: Currently not for sale.Khride0 11h
14h <Pickle Palace> 5/11 M Recruiting <Pickle Palace> is a recently formed guild on Illidan, but is made up of veteran players who wanted to take a step back from semi-hardcore raiding. We are currently raiding Mythic Antorus (5/11), with our goal being to finish it out before the end of the expansion. Our community is actively playing outside of raid time, pushing M+ and hanging out on discord. We raid on a 3 day schedule. Our raid days are Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday 9-12 EST. We are currently recruiting, All Exceptional DPS Expectations Have a great attitude every night. Be prepared for every raid; this includes purchasing consumables and studying encounter strategies. Zero tolerance policy for criticizing others' performance. Officers will take care of it, worry about yourself and yourself only. Be critical of your performance and take time outside of raiding hours to analyze warcraftlogs for personal improvement. Have fun. We love playing with each other in a friendly, team-oriented, boss-crushing atmosphere -- and you should too! Must be able to tolerate adult language If you are interested in joining <Pickle Palace> please contact, Codesta#1454 (Codestâ) Fellife#1994 (Gakdh) Deancroozer#1465 (Lummonk) FrostyDog#155103 (Riotzen)Codestâ117 14h
14h New Social Guild Looking for Members "Wings of Redemption" is a fresh guild looking for active social members both in game as well as in discord. It's time to bring back the social aspect of wow and make the game fun again. Just like the old days when people actually got in Vent and talked everyday whether it was a raid day or not. Once we get the players we plan on doing normal/heroic raiding content in BFA. So plenty of time to make new friends. We hope to hear from you soon to be a part of something awesome. Please feel free to message me in game or add me to battlenet: Rainenight#1791 Addictive#1191Rainenights0 14h
14h <Battle Scars> New/Returning Guild (Need All) <Battle Scars> is a new guild tag with a returning raid team. The core have raided together from SoO in Pandaria to HfC in Warlords. We are returning under this tag with the intent to return to being one of the top US 3 day Mythic raiding guilds. Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs - 9pm to 12am ST/CST We currently do not have a full raiding roster. We are essentially "pugging" Normal/Heroic with as many Guild members as we can while re-building our roster. Looking for experienced raiders to establish a position on our team for mythic progression in the coming expansion. Website: illidanbs.enjin.com Officer Btag: Insomiak#1846 / Mjarvis#1452 / Osidion#1937Sensí22 14h
15h JUST PIXELS Heroic Only Raid Team LFM Team JUST PIXELS in <Currently Online> Heroic Only Team always LFM exceptional and fun raiders to join our weekly heroic clears! That’s right, heroic only…once we clear 11/11H we roll through it weekly getting epic parses, titanforged gear, and joke around/ have fun with the group! When the clears get quicker- we’d love to push some M+ after raids and just enjoy the game. Heroic only doesn’t mean we are slackers or bad or not capable of doing mythic, we just don’t want to! Mythic raiding isn’t for everyone- and that’s ok! This group wants you :D See the below information and throw a quick app our way to get in touch! RAID TIMES: Wednesdays 8-11pm Central (9pm to Midnight Eastern) PROGRESSION: 11/11H ABT 9/9H ToS RECRUITMENT: Open to any DPS class/specs REQUIREMENTS: 11/11Normal experience + 940+ item level Boss Mod Addon Discord Although progression is over for us this tier, we still foster a team environment and would like all our raiders in guild and unsaved for our raid nights! We also allow 1 additional alt to participate in our weekly raids- meeting requirements that are listed in our discord channel. As a trial you will be expected to be on your app’d toon the first 4 weeks you raid with JP, but after that, we are open to an alt of your choosing, pending Team Lead approval! Hopefully allowing an alt will help keep the instance a bit fresh and fun as we raid through the last 2-3 months of this expansion! Lilhussy3 15h
15h Heroic Antorus PL Run/Mythic Guldan Mount! <Melee Mechanics> 11/11M is selling Antorus, the Burning Throne carries. Each week we do a clean and fast run for all that attend. We have a couple more spots left for this weekend For Sale: Antorus - Personal Loot, Heroic Full Clear (600k) *You receive any gear a raider does not need* Antorus - Personal Loot, Heroic Argus (150k) Nighthold - Mythic Guldan *You come in for Elisande/Guldan and receive Gear/Title/Mount* A great part about joining us is that all of our raiders are not loot locked! Mythic +15 in time with 3.5k-4k players ( We currently accept GOLD on Whisperwind, Blackrock, Illidan, and Mal'Ganis.) Note: With the full clear (or just Heroic Argus), you have a chance of receiving: Aman'Thul's Vision Trinket Guaranteed Violet Spellwing Mount Insignia of the Grand Army (Legendary Ring) Carry Guidelines: 1. We run on Saturdays. The run begins at 8:30pm CST. It will last until completed. We normally complete our full clear between 1-1.5 hours. If you are purchasing a full clear please plan on being online about 15 minutes prior to the start of your purchase. 2. We only accept gold on Illidan. Contact: Please reach out to Dxmond, Truefire or Shadowminxy in-game or any raider online.Dxmond18 15h
16h AFK During Trash 3/11M Recruiting DPS Hi Everyone! About Us: We formed this guild in 2010 on Daggerspine and have had the same core group that has played together going back to WotLK. We had a lot of raiding success there but recently came back to the game in Legion and transferred to Illidan seeking a larger server. Our goal has always been to be a competitive raiding guild that gets stuff done even on a casual 6 hr/week raiding schedule. We are currently 2/11 M experienced and need a few more players to sure up roster and progress through Mythic. What we Offer: Strong Leadership Core who have played together since WotLK (GM+3 Officers) Excellent Raidleader – Has been a raid caller going back to Vanilla and is the best in the business. Calls out upcoming mechanics to make proper adjustments to allow you to keep spamming those buttons. Potions/Flasks/Food – Cauldrons, pots and feasts provided. Fair/Dedicated Loot System – Loot has never been an issue. We value the raid being geared equally. We are willing to gear you up if you are a returning player or a fresh reroll. Two Day Raid Week: Raid Days: Tuesday & Thursday Raid Times: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST Invites start at 7:45 What we are Expecting: Raiders to know their class, skills, talents and how to optimize their class (spec and stat priority). Show up on time and be ready to go for pull. To know the current strategies of the raid and difficulty we are currently on. If you can't make a raid, or will be late, let us know in our guild Discord channel. We know real life happens, but let us know to make accommodations. Most importantly, we expect you to love progression raiding and the team work and skill required to succeed. Currently Seeking: Range Balance Druid Melee Rogue Fury Warrior All Classes and skilled players will be considered If you want more information please add Pewbee#1462, Sloner#1963, Weezner#1600, Lumi#1920 or look for Pewbee, Weezy, Slone, or Lumi in game.Pêwbêe38 16h
16h [H] <Crit Pro Quo> Daytime Raid Guild 11/11H (H) US Illidan PvP Server -- Daytime Raiding Guild Actively Recruiting: - Hunters - Shadow Priests - Boomies - Enh. Shaman - Sub Rogue - Holy Paladin - Resto Druid Basic Guild Information We are a core group of EU/US off-time people focused on tackling endgame content. Our members range in age from 20-40 with a variety of personalities and backgrounds. Note: We prefer to recruit people on a permanent basis -- this means mature, stable people living in Europe, or longtime Nightshift people living in the US. Guild Raiding Information Applicants should have a focus on continual improvement at the individual and raid level, and be able to use appropriate resources to research their class and raid role. Raiding from Europe on US servers does introduce additional technical hurdles such as latency, but it is expected that raiders have learned how to deal with that and still avoid standing in fires =). Attendance Since we are a tight knit roster, reliable attendance from all raiders is important and required. Attendance Requirement: 90% minimum Discord and microphone required for raiding. Raid Schedule TUES / THUR Server Time 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM Local timezone raid times U.S. Eastern - 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM U.S. Central - 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM U.S. Mountain - 12:00 PM - 3:30 PM U.S. Pacific - 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM Berlin, Rome, Stockholm - 8:00 PM – 11:30 PM Dublin, Edinburgh, London - 7:00 PM – 10:30 PM If interested or you have questions add Kristafa#1397, owlmanbear#2270 or connect to us on Discord @ https://discord.gg/n5WH8GD. Curious about our guild structure and loot system then head to https://cpq.enjin.com/.Karmilea5 16h
16h Selling M ABT CROSS REALM - gold only Our next opening is on the week of May 1st. <Plummit> is selling Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne runs with loot (see loot rules and prices). We only accept in-game gold as payment (any server, but prefer Illidan). Also, your character must be on Illidan for the run. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm - 10pm server time (CST). The run should take about 5 hours, split over Tuesday and Wednesday nights.* Contact Blizzhoof (Blizzhoof#1716) or Kaeravek (Kaeravek#1929) to schedule a run. Prices and parameters of sale are negotiable. Loot rules - Buyer will receive priority on at least 4 pieces of tier - Buyer will receive priority on all non-titanforged loot for his/her main spec except on specific reserved items (see Reserved Items list below). - Buyer will also receive items for his/her off specs if raiders do not need them. Reserved Items Shadow-Singed Fang (Melee trinket from Felhounds of Sargeras) Acrid Catalyst Injector (Caster trinket from Kin'garoth) Fel-Shield Emitter (Healer trinket from High Command) Diima's (Tank trinket from Coven) Prices We ONLY accept in-game gold as payment (any server). A 50% deposit is required to guarantee your spot. The other half of the payment is due on the day of the run once you are inside of the raid with the group. 6/11M + loot - 3 million gold 9/11M + loot - 5.25 million gold 11/11M + loot (no mount) - 8.5 million gold 11/11M + loot + mount - 10.5 million gold Argus only (no loot or mount) - 3 million Argus only + loot - 3.5 million Argus only + loot + mount - 6 million You will be expected to follow the raid leader's instructions. We will try our best to allow you to participate in fights if you wish, but there are fights where you will be required to hit the boss and die to ensure the raid's survival. *However, please try to leave all of the raid times open in case we run into complications.Blizzhoof9 16h
19h <Currently Online> 2 Raid / 1 RBG Team LFM! <Currently Online> is the game’s largest and fastest growing gaming community in WoW! With PVE and PVP teams expanding on Illidan Horde, stretching over 4 guilds, (not to mention our 6 Alliance- Sargeras guilds) and more to come, we are the premier destination for anyone looking for active Legion gaming. Our number one priority is to create an incredible atmosphere, conducive to the experience of all gamers from all walks of life. Bringing these players together, while providing a means for them to create lasting memories, as well as meaningful relationships is all part of our mission. As long as we are doing our jobs right, none of our members should have to say “there’s nothing to do…” Currently Online creates an atmosphere so full of activity, that it will surely provide a means for any player to enjoy the game how they like it... RAIDING TEAMS Antorus, Burning Throne Progression 1. Just Pixels-HEROIC ONLY- 11/11H (Wednesdays 8-11pm CDT) 2. PB & J Sandwiches-HEROIC ONLY- 11/11H (Tuesdays 7-10pm CDT) RBG TEAMS 1. Project Delta - Thursdays 9-11pm CDT See if your class is what we need and APPLY TODAY! https://currentlyonline.gg/raiding/ https://currentlyonline.gg/rbgs/ Want to start a new team in our horde guild? http://staff.coguild.com/Bossié279 19h
19h <Narcosis>11/11M LF Tank/Healers <Narcosis> 9/9 Mythic ToS 11/11 Mythic Antorus is recruiting for our Mythic Antorus roster. Who we are: We are a 3 night mythic raiding guild who stress having strong performance and consistent attendance. Leadership is ran through our officers and raid leader "Mikeiceberg". Log reviews happen nightly and are closely monitored after wipes to find where improvements must be made. We have a zero tolerance policy to players who make repetitive mistakes and bring a negative attitude to the raid. Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-10 central and we occasionally push Mondays for kills. We also have a WEEKEND Raid TEAM Friday (Heroic Antorus) Saturday Mythic. Gear: Narcosis uses RCLoot Council and gear is prioritize to dps then healer and tanks. What goes into consideration is class/spec, skill, attitude, attendance, and the overall impact towards the guild. Expectation: We expect our raiders to come on time, and well prepared. This includes going over logs, checking VODs, revamping strategies, bringing pots and food, as well as min/maxing your character Requirements: 965 iLvl, 75 weapon traits, WCL, and at least 11/11H experience. Apply: Please use our website to fill out an application http://narcosisguild.com/application/ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Narcosis https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/137399/latest/ http://narcosisguild.com/uncategorized/antorus-the-burning-throne-raid-kill-videos/ KILL VODs https://www.twitch.tv/mikeiceberg You can also reach us on bnet. Mikeiceberg#1936 and dilemma#11889 Please READ: http://narcosisguild.com/forums/topic/guild-charter/Mikeicebergg223 19h
21h <Spoilers> Heroic only and mythic+ guild <Spoilers> is a brand new guild, consisted of current mythic raiders who want to step down from mythic and focus on heroic raids and then all other content Battle for Azeroth has to offer; chief among those being mythic+, warfronts and island expeditions. We are currently focused on finishing a roster for BFA, while Legion comes to a close. This guild is NSFW. Raid times: TBD based on member input Roles: Flexible on all roles at the moment. Role priority: Ranged dps > healer > melee dps > tanks Contact: BTAG/DISCORD GM: Zmac#11596 - Family#8838 Raid Leader: Scathene#1720 - Tek#5461 Recruiters: Crilan#1567 - Scrawn Jon#5418 lpod#1774 - lpod64#1923Æons8 21h
21h Fatal- LF DPS for Mythic ABT & BFA Fatal- Illidan- Horde Est. Nov 2014 RAID TIMES Tuesday & Thursday 830-1130pm cst About Us Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to build our roster for Mythic Raiding now & in BFA We are looking for players (current or returning) with past mythic raiding experience. We are currently farming normal/heroic ABT and helping gear/prep our trials for Mythic and the approaching expansion. We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. PROGRESSION Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M Trials of Valor- 3/3M Nighthold- 10/10M Tomb of Sargeras- 5/9M Antorus- 11/11H What you can expect: ● our goal will always be to get cutting edge every tier! ● players who know what to do in raid, come prepared, and can clear the content easily ● players that will match your efforts and a guild that will provide you the opportunity to succeed ● a great place for not only wow, but other games as well. ● we like running mythic+ on off nights What we are looking for: ● Adult players 21+ years or older ONLY! ● have a working Mic and actually use it ● Make sure our raid schedule fits your lifestyle. we expect good attendance. We know stuff comes up sometimes but it shouldn't come up often ● don't get offended easily. There is a lot of adult humor and language here. ●Know your class! Make sure you are up to date on the meta of your class so you can maximize your through put. ● you MUST know how to utilize Warcraftlogs to make sure you are always improving ● positive attitude in and out of raid ●you need to be somewhat active on off nights. RECRUITING TANK: -prefer Blood DK. open to other tanks for the exceptional player HEALS: -resto sham -resto druid or hpal DPS: -Lock -Boomy -Rogue -hunter -monk -demon hunter -enhance sham -frost dk -fury warrior all exceptional players will be considered even if class is not listed above APPLY ONLINE AT fatalgg.enjin.com (Make sure to check your email for application approval and updates) If you have questions, Discord: Bryce#8569 BNet: weezyb#1870Gluttonyx128 21h
1d WTS Level 25 guild, 1310 ach, 7 bank tabs You can reach me ingame at Fezina or Kasilia for details or to make offer. Over halfway to stay classy. BOA legs, lil' tarecgosa, Regular and tailored shirts, any questions Fezina is GM my main toon is Kasilia.Fezina18 1d
1d BDK/HPriest LFG Hello, we are a Blood Death Knight and Holy Priest couple looking for a new home for Battle for Azeroth. We have played wow for 10 years and have lots of past raiding experience. In Legion we have done 2/7M EN, 2/3M HoV, 8/10M NH, 7/9M ToS and our current experience is 6/11M Antorus with some attempts on coven. We have just returned to raiding about a month ago after a 3 month break. We are looking for a semi-hardcore guild focused on progress with a relaxed environment and active community running m+ outside of raid times. We would prefer to raid on weekends in the evenings with raid times no longer than 3 hours, and no later than 1 AM EST. This being said, we are not opposed to a weekday raiding guild! We are also open to new/reforming guilds for BFA with a solid leadership. I am open to playing Disc or Holy Paladin if needed! (Horde Only) :) Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/turalyon/hennessydk https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/turalyon/x%C3%AFah If interested or any questions, please contact me through my bnet Grace#1550Xïah1 1d
1d Spearmint Rhino LV recruiting for Antorus <Spearmint Rhino LV> is a new semi-hardcore raiding guild that is seeking exceptional candidates to fill our roster for Antorus and upcoming BFA. About us: We are comprised of raiders who have played the game with each other since Vanilla and most recently had raided separately the past couple tiers. Many of us know each other IRL and enjoy playing other games outside of WoW. We've prided ourselves on raiding at a top tier and would like to extend an invitation to those who would like to be a part of our community. Raid schedule: Tuesday 7-11pm Wednesday 7-11pm (All times are CST) We are very alt friendly and will schedule off nights for them but do not require you to have an alt. We will also set up days and times where we will do Heroic Antorus and Mythic+ sale runs to make gold for the guild and our raiders. Expectations: *75 traits and Mythic ready *Have a strong understanding of your class/spec as well as all raid encounters *Optimistic and open to critism *Have a mic and be able and willing to communicate *Punctual and ready for raid, including a high attendance rate Needs: Tanks Monk: High Warrior: High Paladin: High DH: High DK: High Melee: Rogue: Low Shaman: High Monk: High Warrior: Medium Paladin: High DH: High Druid: Low Ranged: Warlock: Medium Mage: Low Hunter: Medium Druid: High Priest: High Shaman: Medium Healers: Paladin: High Shaman: High Druid: Medium Priest: Low Monk: High All exceptional applicants are welcome to apply. If you have any questions, concerns or are interested in joining, please contact us @ scklights#1163 or doze#1867Sck2 1d
1d <TMDM> 11/11M Wed/Thurs/Sun Guild Trash Mob Death Machine, or TMDM, is a 11/11M, 3 night a week raiding guild that has been around since BC. We have a lot of dedicated members in the guild, and joke around a lot while still getting what we're doing done in a reasonable time. Raid Times: Wed/Thurs/Sun 9-12(CST) Server time. We do not add extra raid days for progression, but we do have alt runs that we do on Saturdays. Progression: EN - 7/7M ToV - 3/3M NH - 10/10M ToS - 9/9M ATBT - 11/11M What we're looking for: Highest Priority - Ranged > Melee Low priority - Healers We will always consider any exceptional player regardless of immediate recruitment needs as long as you are willing to pull your own weight in order to better the guild. Anyone that is willing to be a dedicated raider, feel free to apply! We do not require alts for progression, or any extra work outside of your main character. Just know how to play your main, and be willing to improve/do whatever is needed for the kill, and that's all that we ask of you outside of showing up for raid times. --------------------------------------------------- If you wish to join us, feel free to head to our website and apply now! Guild Website: https://www.tmdmguild.com/apply.php Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Trash+Mob+Death+Machine Or if you have any extra questions, you can add the btags listed below on Bnet! Kokochan#11786 Zarillion#1558 DashBillions#1649Kokochan7 1d
1d <Narcosis> 11/11M Recruiting (Tank,Heals,Dps) <Narcosis> 4/11 Mythic is recruiting for our Antorus roster. Who we are: We are a 3 night a week mythic raiding guild who stress having strong performance and consistent attendance. Leadership is ran through our officers and raid leader "Mikeiceberg". Log reviews happen nightly and are closely monitored after wipes to find where improvements must be made. We have a zero tolerance policy to players who make repetitive mistakes and bring a negative attitude to the raid. Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-10 central. Heroic on Fridays and we occasionally push Mondays for kills Gear: Narcosis uses RCLoot Counsel and gear is prioritize to dps then healer and tanks. What goes into consideration is class/spec, skill, attitude, attendance, and the overall impact towards the guild. Expectation: We expect our raiders to come on time, and well prepared. This includes going over logs, checking VODs, revamping strategies, bringing pots and food, as well as min/maxing your character Requirements: 940+ iL, 75 weapon traits, WCL, and pass mythic XP Goal: To finish content pre-nerfs and have a strong ranking on Illidan. Apply: Please use our website to fill out an application http://narcosisguild.com/application/ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Narcosis https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/137399/latest/ https://www.twitch.tv/mikeicebergYou can also reach us on bnet. MikeIceBorg#1550 and dilemma#11889Dilemmahc120 1d
1d <Did it for Whitney> 4/11M lf dps/heals! We're always looking for exceptional players, who are dedicated and push themselves to be the best. About Us: <Did it for Whitney> Is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Illidan. Formed in 2008 originally on Malfurion. The founders of the guild have cleared multiple heroic bosses including a U.S first 10 man Garrosh and top 100 world Ragnaros heroic. Loot is distributed via loot council based on performance/attendance/last loot received/biggest upgrade via RClootcouncil. We are currently in the process of rebuilding our raiding roster and would like to begin raiding Mythic Antorus ASAP. Recruitment is currently open for heroic/mythic raiding for the remainder of Legion into BFA/Classic. Past Progression: Tier 18: US 76th Tier 17: US 77th Tier 16: US 72nd 25 man Tier 15: US 68th 25 man Tier 14: 6/6H 6/6H 3/4H Tier 13: US 45th 25 man heroic/ US 11th 10 man heroic Tier 12: US 28th 25 man heroic Tier 11: US 30th 25 man heroic Tier 10: US 92nd Tier 9: US 264 Tier 8: US 97 https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/malfurion/Did+it+for+Whitney/rating.tier8 https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Did+it+for+Whitney/rating.tier15_25 https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Group+Therapy/rating.tier16_25 Raid Times: Tues, Wed, Thurs 10pm - 1am (Est) Alt raids will be ran on the weekends and other off nights. Trial Expectations - Potential applicants should be at least a minimum of 940 ilvl and have at least - 11/11 Heroic experience. - Have a strong understanding of the raid encounters Mythic/Heroic - 90% Attendance - Open to criticism (Exceptions can and will be made for exceptional players) If you have any other questions about the guild or if you are interested in joining us please contact one of the officers below. Contact Information Trudyn#1665 Jaythakilla#1129Trudyn6 1d
1d 6/11 M Recruiting Hello! Arcana is currently 6/11 Mythic and looking for a fabulous Lock, Hunter, Boomy, or Spriest! Bonus points if you can off heal. We have a very unique community in which we strive for greatness without treating each other poorly. Most of our current core has been here a while so we have gotten to know each other, and we are looking for the right person to bring on to the team. Not only are we looking for a healer good enough to go to the end with us, but we are also looking for someone who fits our community! Must have a good (sometimes dirty) sense of humor! Mythic is Tues/Wed 8-11 realm! We run optional H farm on Thursdays and Normal on Sundays! If you'd like to trial and see what makes us unique, please add me Becca0833#1875 and we will talk! Contact us if you are a Hunter, lock, boomy or spriest! https://arcanaillidan.wixsite.com/arcanaillidanMakairah0 1d
1d Mythic & Heroic Antorus ML Sales <Lethal> <Lethal> is selling mythic and heroic masterloot runs. Who Are We? - 11/11M guild on US-Thunderhorn Horde - US Rank 26/World 99 at only 2 nights a week - We have a long and trustworthy track record of selling in WoW since WoD, including challenge mode dungeons, M+ dungeons, heroic raids, and of course mythic raids. What We Currently Offer: 9/11 Mythic Antorus Masterloot Price: 3,500,000 Loot Rules: You will receive all tier tokens that drop (even if multiple drop) for your class and all armor for your class type. You will also receive any rings, necks, cloaks, and appropriate trinkets and relics for your spec (you must choose one main spec.) This all includes up to 975 titanforged gear. Day/Time: Tuesdays at 8 pm EST. Run typically takes 2.5 hours. 10/11 Mythic Antorus Masterloot Price: 5,000,000 Loot Rules: You will receive all tier tokens that drop (even if multiple drop) for your class and all armor for your class type. You will also receive any rings, necks, cloaks, and appropriate trinkets and relics for your spec (you must choose one main spec.) This all includes up to 975 titanforged gear. Day/Time: Tuesdays at 8 pm EST. Run typically takes 3 hours. 11/11 Mythic Antorus without Argus mount Masterloot Price: 6,500,000 Loot Rules: You will receive all tier tokens that drop (even if multiple drop) for your class and all armor for your class type. You will also receive any rings, necks, cloaks, and appropriate trinkets and relics for your spec (you must choose one main spec.) This all includes up to 975 titanforged gear. Day/Time: Tuesdays at 8 pm EST. Run typically takes 4 hours. Argus Only (NO MOUNT) Masterloot Price: 2,000,000 Loot Rules: You will receive the title "Titanslayer" and the Cutting Edge achievement. You will also receive all armor you can use for your class. You will also receive any rings, necks, cloaks, and relics for your spec (you must choose one main spec.) This all includes up to 975 titanforged gear. Day/Time: Tuesdays around 11:00 pm EST. We clear our raid which starts at 8 pm EST before killing Mythic Argus. We may get to Argus early or may get there late depending on the night. Mythic Argus Mount NOT SELLING. 11/11 Heroic Antorus Masterloot Price: 600,000 Gold Loot Rules: You will receive all tier tokens that drop (even if multiple drop) for your class and all armor for your class type, up to and including 975 titanforged gear. Neutral gear such as necks, rings, and cloaks will be rolled (/roll) on. We try our best not to overlap relics or trinkets, but please be aware this may happen as well. Day/Time: Thursdays at 8 pm EST. Runs typically take an hour and a half. Mythic Gul'dan Mount 1 boss (Mythic Gul'dan) with Gul'dan Mount Price: 800,000 Gold Loot Rules: You will receive Fiendish Hellfire Core that drops from Mythic Gul'dan. Day/Time: Tuesdays 15 minutes before our raid, at 7:45 pm EST. - - - - MORE INFO AND FAQ: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761927730 Interested in a run or have any questions? Contact Amanda#1257 We deal in GOLD ONLY and only communicate through battle.net or whispers. PLEASE BE AWARE OF SCAMMERS. We will never ask you to get in a third-party program. Make sure you are talking to the battle tag above or “Amanda-Thunderhorn” in whispers.Amanda3 1d
1d <Players Against Humanity> Players Against Humanity is a guild that was formed after multiple people taking breaks at certain points of the expansion but are ready to take the next expansion by storm acquiring Cutting Edge in all tiers. Almost all of our raiders have Cutting Edge experience from Emerald Nightmare, and some of us have it for Tomb of Sargeras as well. The way we plan on preparing ourselves for BfA is by working on gearing our characters and getting our feet wet in mythic content while possibly obtaining CE for Antorus as well (depending on how many players that we can acquire.) I strongly recommend anyone who has CE experience in any tier to apply as we are looking for all roles. We are 11/11 Heroic. Raid times are T/W/TH 8:30-11:30 EST and for the time being we may only raid 2 days maximum until we can acquire 20 people. Keep in mind that we are a new forming guild, which although it can seem discouraging because you don't jump into mythic content right away, it also a great start for someone who wants to start a new character, is just coming back to the game, or someone who wants to be part of a guild from the very beginning and being able to say you watched a guild flourish from forming to cutting edge material. We are currently looking for Mages, Boomkin, Warlock, Hunter, S.Priest, Frost DK, 1 Druid Healer with DPS O/S. Please feel free to add me and the other officers : Legacy#1913 Rocker#1491 Nickdalton#1872 Lamue#1936Initiate54 1d
1d WoW TCG Mounts Wts the below TCG Mounts on US - Area 52 Horde. Sorry not willing to Server Transfer but priority will be given to those who transfer gold over. (Subject to Change**) Ghostly Charger Mottled Drake Savage Raptor Big Battle Bear Also looking to trade for Magic Rooster Egg. **Looking for valued offers and i might willingly server transfer a bank toon Btag: John117#11337 Thanks,Quavix2 1d
1d 964 experienced Bear Tank LF Mythic guild Hey all, Another Guardian Druid (I know, there's a lot of us) looking for a new home. I've been tanking since WoTLK so I'm extremely experienced and I know my class well. I'm always looking to improve and respond well to constructive criticism. I'm 6/10 M NH, 6/9 M ToS, 3/11 M Antorus I was in a laid back guild with friends up until now but I'm a much better player than my progress suggests; I'm a fast learner and I know I can pick up whatever fights I need to quickly. I'd love to finish out this tier strong and clear Antorus. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kiljaeden/reverist I can raid any time evenings (between 7PM - 11PM CST) M, T, W, Th but I'm only looking to raid two nights. I'm totally up for server transferring, but I'd like to at least run a couple raids with you before I do. Looking for an 18+ guild with a sense of humor that doesn't get offended easily :) let me know if all of this sounds like it might be your guild. Feel free to send additional questions or whatever toooo... Bnet: ToastemPopUP#1671 Discord: ToastemPopUp #5876 I've got discord on my phone so I'll probably respond quicker to that. Thanks for your time, look forward to hearing from people!Reverist4 1d
2d LF a guild as who never been in one I'll be honest and say I'm looking to join a guild with heirlooms unlocked up to leg one...Darlarena0 2d
2d 957 equipped Shadow Priest LF mythic guild I have little experience in mythic raiding other than the first five bosses of nighthold but i'm very interested learning (have already researched much of abt) and progressing through this tier, even if i'm a little late. I feel that I can play my class well and should have my BIS legendaries by next week. I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN JOINING A GUILD THAT IS SERIOUS ABOUT PROGRESSING Add me on battlenet: Paxio#1584Dogdogmax2 2d
2d 960 4/11M Frost DK LF Guild Hey everyone, I am recently returning to the game after a few month break. I am looking for a guild to finish out the Xpac with and to continue on into BFA with. I am open to basically any day of the week besides Monday and im looking for raid times that start @9EST or later. Please feel free to contact me on Btag- Shakey#11323Shakeyz1 2d
2d 955 Mage & 937 Rogue LF Mythic Guild Cutting Edge and Multi-Glad players returning to Azeroth looking to join a Mythic raiding guild with the goal of finishing ABT by the end of the expansion. 955 Fire Mage https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/uldum/core 937 Assasination Rogue https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/kersin 7/7M, 3/3M, 10/10M, 9/9M experience. Looking for any days, between 7-11pm EST. Leave your info below or add Rez#1388. Thanks!Core6 2d
2d Veteran Player 933 Resto Druid LF Raid Guild Currently 937. I am looking for a mature established guild that needs a resto druid for long term. I have a full time job so raid days are the following in EST. Sun-Thur 1pm to 10pm Fri-Sat - Anytime I have mythic experience this xpac on multiple characters and look forward to pushing into BFA with my new guild. Antorus exp H/N 12/12 Tomb M 6/9 Nighthold 10/10 Emerald Nightmare M 7/7 Also have a 964 rogue. I would prefer to play healer but can also help on rogue when neededUdderbomb3 2d
3d Any Single Night Raid Groups? Sun/Mon/Tues Hey guys! As the title says, I'm potentially looking for a new raiding group. My work schedule and other responsibilities limit the amount of time I can spend on WoW, but I still love raiding and progressing. I'm looking for a solid group that can clear current Heroic content while only raiding one night a week (Sun, Mon, or Tues). I work nights, so later start times are preferable (after 8pm server). Dabbling into Mythic is a plus, but not my main focus right now given my limited availability. I'm currently based on Proudmoore, but willing to server transfer for the right opportunity. If you need a hunter that can do deeps, not stand in the fire, AND do all the odd jobs (soaking, kiting, CC'ing, etc), hit me up! Currently 11/11 Heroic Antorus (had to pug the last few bosses after my current group wiped to the attendance boss). I've been raiding consistently since Wrath and have cleared Heroic in every tier while current (some of the older Heroic bosses would probably be considered Mythic nowadays-- Madness of Deathwing, Garrosh, etc.) Faeriimerlyn#1762Faeriimerlyn0 3d
3d <Dream> Fleshing Out a New Mythic Roster We are a collection of players who have raided at the top and pushed for US first. Most of us either don't have the time or the inclination to dedicate to a demanding schedule anymore. Yet we still love the game and the relationships it's brought us; we understand that the best part of this game is playing with people who end up playing together for years. Of course our goals are to become a very competitive force in the raiding scene, but we want to form a tight knit group of players who enjoy the thrill of bleeding edge progression without the need for insane schedules. ... Current Schedule Tuesday 9:00pm-12:00pm Wednesday 9:00pm-12:00pm Monday 9:00pm-12:00pm All Times are Central and Server Time.Snugls18 3d
3d Mythic+ Team I am posting here to recruit more like-minded individuals for my standard Mythic+ team for players interested in pushing keys up to and over +20. If you are someone, like myself, who has been clearing /chesting +17s and +18s on a weekly basis with PUGs but are interested in progressing further with a dependable team of exceptional problem solvers, then get in touch with me to join. Additionally, if you are in a guild that is only interested in achieving the weekly chest but has no interest in pushing keys, then we may be a good alternate solution to your dilemma: You can push keys with us while still being able to run keys with your guild for the weekly chest. Get the best of both worlds. Our schedule so far are Weekdays and Weekend evenings, every night starting 7pm PST/ 10pm EST with 3 to 5 keys per Mythic+ night. We use Discord and are looking forward to chesting more +18s soon. Feel free to inquire below or via the Discord link below. https://discord.gg/nHPStth Note: As soon as you join, head over to the #recruitment-lounge sub-channel and follow Nadeko's instructions. P.S. We're not afraid of clearing the more challenging dungeons. We hope you aren't either.Lonristyn8 3d
3d 10/11M Celebration Package Heals and Damage <Celebration Package> - [H] Illidan Weeknight raiding guild About us We created the guild with the intentions of being a smaller guild to clear Normal & Heroic content. But after around 1 - 2 months into Nighthold we decided after picking up some really cool and good people that we wanted to try our luck in Mythic. To our surprise it went fairly well, we started alot later then most guilds but were able to achieve 7/10 Mythic ToS before the release of Antorus. We are planning to hit Mythic hard for Antorus. With a tight schedule of 8 hours of progression raiding a week we strive to have an effective raiding environment and to have people that want to be the best and push themselves to perform better each try. With that being said we are a pretty fun and chill crowd and we enjoy jokes aswell as being very active on voice comms and the game outside raidtimes. What we're looking for 100% Attendance (We do understand that sometimes life happens but with only 2 progression days a week we expect people to set aside time to attend our raids) 100% Toon upkeep, may that be keeping up with AP, spending some extra time reading up on a mechanic you do not fully understand or on your rotation. People that can own up to their mistakes and can take criticism. People that think that a guild means something more then just killing bosses. We do accept alts ASLONG as you are able to be consistant for our raidtimes AND able to upkeep your toon 100%. Raidtimes (Progression) Wednesdays 6:00 - 10:00 PM CST (Illidan server time) Monday 6:00 - 10:00 PM CST (Illidan server time) (Farm) Tuesday 6:00 - 10:00 PM CST (Illidan server time) Current progress for Antorus 10/11 Mythic 11/11 Heroic (AOTC first week of heroic) 11/11 Normal Recruitment Currently very interested in Damage and Healers (Holy Paladin) If you do not play one of these roles however don't hesitate to get in touch if you think the guild would be a fit for you anyway! Loot distribution RCLootCouncil (Our trial period is around 1 - 2 weeks) Contact information Talyethir#1481 Oblivanotte1#1583 Gaara#12292Chimychonga0 3d