Illidan

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
23m <Narnia> Selling Mythic +15 Achievement Hi Narnia is now offering sales runs! Below you will find information on the sales packages we are currently offering. Our carry runs are with highly geared (910+) raiders with thousands of mythic plus dungeons completed. Our group will trade you all loot that we cannot use (which is most of it). Below you will find pricing information: Keystome Master (+15 keystone within time) +15: Our Key 300k, Your Key 275k Completing a 15 will give you acces to a unique artifact appearance, an achievement, any piece of loot from the chests that we do not need and to top it off a GUARANTEED 900+ item level piece on tuesday from the class hall chest! +2-14 keys: Completion of any 2-14 keys that you want us to run (3 chest 100%). Prices will be determined depending on the level of the key (contact us for price) Kara & Nightbane We are currently offering Karazhan carries and Nightbane mounts for 150k. Mount is guaranteed. Mount - http://www.wowhead.com/item=142552 All sales are to be paid in full just prior to starting. Any multiple purchases or referred people will receive a discount appropriate to the demanded run. For proof of our legitimacy, you can check our old challenge mode forum pages: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/13839304282 (MoP) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/15538105959?page=1 (WoD) If you have any questions or would like to arrange a run please contact anyone below: Nino#1536 or Fwiedwice#1260Shakib0 23m
1h 10/10 H LF dps for Mythic NH Tethered is looking for a healer and a dps to fill out our roster. We are looking for players that are interested in mythic raiding and building a community rather than just being another body. We are currently 4/3M EN, 3/3h TOV, 10/10 H NH, We have a stable team just looking to reach out for some new cool friends. Current needs: -Healers : pally druid shaman. ASAP need to fill 1 slot. -DPS - ele boomkin WW warrior DK pally to fill 1 slot. **must have recent logs & appropriate gear for keeping competitive in NH. If you are looking for something a little more come stop on by and check us out. http://tethered.enjin.com/home thurs 8-midnight EST off night fri 8-midnight EST off night sat 8-Midnight EST Main raid sun 7-11pm EST Main raid contact me @ grinch#1383Littlefoote108 1h
2h <MP> WTS N NH & M/H EN/ToV [Best Price!] <Malice Prepense> of Illidan-Horde is selling full Nighthold clears on Normal, full ToV clears on Heroic and full Emerald Nightmare clears on Heroic or Mythic difficulties. We only bring one buyer. All of our deals are FULL MASTERLOOT - nothing reserved. If it drops and you need it, you get it. No questions asked. For the quality of our packages, we offer the most competitive price on the server. FULL CLEAR 10/10 Normal Nighthold – 750,000 gold - Master loot run: Get guaranteed dibs on any class appropriate piece that drops, including warforged/titanforged/socketed items. - Achievements! - Chance at class specific Legendaries - Clear time is approximately 2 hours. - ***Only one carry per run to maximize your loot!!!*** - Guldan only – 250,000 gold FULL CLEAR 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare – 1,500,000 gold - Master loot run: Get guaranteed dibs on any class appropriate piece that drops, including warforged/titanforged/socketed items. - Achievements! - Chance at class specific Legendaries - Clear time is approximately 2 hours. - ***Only one carry per run to maximize your loot!!!*** - Xavius only – 500,000 gold FULL CLEAR 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare – 500,000 gold - Master loot run: Get guaranteed dibs on any class appropriate piece that drops, including warforged/titanforged/socketed items. - Heroic Achievements, including the coveted “Ahead of the Curve” achievement. - Chance at class specific Legendaries. - Clear time is approximately 1 hour. - ***Only one carry per run to maximize your loot!!!*** - Xavius only – 200,000 gold FULL CLEAR 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor – 750,000 gold - Master loot run: Get guaranteed dibs on any class appropriate piece that drops, including warforged/titanforged/socketed items. - Heroic Achievements. - Chance at class specific Legendaries. - Clear time is approximately 45 minutes. - ***Only one carry per run to maximize your loot!!!*** - Helya only – 400,000 gold Payment: 25% deposit to reserve your spot. Remaining payment due before first pull. No negotiations, no exceptions. Scheduling: We have flexibility with respect to scheduling. Generally, our times are between 9 PM - 12 AM EST. To schedule a run with us, send me a Bnet friend request and message using the information below. If I am not online when you try to contact me, reply to this thread and I will reach out. Discountbarb#1707Klade10 2h
2h [H] <The Implication> 6/10H Recruiting! <The Implication> is a group of casual/chill friends looking to clear heroic and possibly venture into mythic once we get a full 20 raid team! We raid only a few nights a week, but get stuff done to progress through content! Raid Times: Tuesday: 8PM-10PM ST (Heroic) Thursday: 8PM - 10PM ST (Heroic) Sunday: 8PM - 10PM ST (Normal) -Some raid days may not happen due to lives getting in the way! We plan accordingly if weeks don't go as planned! Recruitment: Tanks: -None -DPS w/ competent TANKING OS DPS: -Spriest -Boomkin -Ele Shaman -Rogue -Any other exceptional DPS will be considered! Healers: -Holy Priest -Resto Druid Loot System: Personal Loot for now since we have some pugs, but will go into ML once we get a guild group going! Please have at least a 875-880+ ILvl and have normal cleared! Heroic experience is a plus! If you have any questions contact me in game or through my BTag! InaSheLL#1494Nengetu2 2h
4h DAYTIME 3/10M 10/10H NH LF HEALER & DPS Hey all! <Altered Time> WEEKDAY DAYTIME GUILD on Illidan(US)!! Currently recruiting an amazing HEALER and DPS to expand our current roster. We are currently: 3/10M NH 10/10H NH 3/3H TOV 7/7M EN We seek a healer and couple dps (ranged dps) for a core spots. Immediate core spots available! Priority: Resto Shaman!!! Holy Priest MW Monk Ele Shaman Warlock Hunter (MM) Min requirements are: 1) ilvl 885+ 2) Artifact Weapon level 45 or better and working on it 3) DPS: Min DPS for EVERY boss in NH = 600k. What are we looking for? We are looking for mature and progress minded people who want to be a part of our community. We are looking for someone who is always looking to improve and shows up prepared and ready! Raid times: Currently, we raid 3 days a week ( 4, to be 100% honest but the 4th raid is optional and we only step in to farm content). Tuesday: 1-4pm (CST) server time Wednesday: 1-4pm (CST) server time Thursday: 1-4pm (CST) server time Friday (Optional, no requirement to participate): 1-4pm (CST) server time. Apply at http://alteredtime.enjin.com/ Feel free to add me on btag if you have any questions! Btag: Rumblemintz#1475 or Trackballz#1989Rumblemintz23 4h
4h <Celebration Package> Weekend raiding guild! <Celebration Package> - Illidan About us We're a fairly new guild that was created on WoW's 12th Anniversary by a group of friends. We recently decided we wanted to take raiding more serious and really focus on clearing content as a guild. We're a very social and fun guild and we spend alot of time just hanging out on discord doing whatever and really want everyone to feel welcomed. We have all intentions to make this guild progress all the way into Mythic content and are looking for players willing to put in the effort to achieve that goal. Raidtimes Saturday & Sunday at 4:00 PM CST. (Server time) Current progress for Nighthold 10/10N 4/10H What we need Tank Druid (High) Monk (High) Paladin (Medium) Healer Shaman (High) Paladin (High) Priest (Medium) Ranged DPS Hunter (High) Priest (High) Mage (High) Shaman (Medium) Boomkin (Medium) Meele DPS Death Knight (Medium) Contact information Marble#2140 Traptalk#1352 Feel free to contact us for any questions!Mizette1 4h
4h <Xpired> Recruiting Xpired, is a Casual guild looking for RDPS/DPS and Heals for raiding. We are a newly formed guild looking for members. Looking to progress through Night Hold. Two raid nights a week -- T/TH 6PM to 9PM (Server Time.) We Have Cookies!Huntardrehab9 4h
4h Xpired (Casual Guild) Xpired, is a Casual guild looking for RDPS and Heals for raiding. We are a newly formed guild looking for members. Looking to progress through Night Hold. Two raid nights a week -- T/TH 6PM to 9PM (Server Time.)Huntardrehab1 4h
5h 899 equip hpally lfguild 3/10 looking for somthing equal to that. wow progress me for info.Holysak0 5h
5h [H] <Fried Chicken Shack> 1/10M LFM! We are currently looking for a couple of dps and a healer for our core raid team. We are looking to push mythic progression. We are currently 1/10M 7/7M 3/3H. We raid on Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday from 8-11PM Server (central). We also do a bunch of optional / alt raids on our off nights. We are looking for dedicated players who are able to perform and show up on a nightly basis. Current Needs Healers Shaman - High HPally - High Priest - Medium Druid - Medium Monk - High DPS DH - High Hunter - High Warlock - High Dk - High Pally - High Warrior - Medium Mage - High Priest - HIgh Monk - High Rogue - High All exceptional players will be considered so even if you dont see your class up here feel free to apply. If you are interested or have any questions add my btag Demos#1827Galiser57 5h
5h <Grumpy> 9/10H Recruiting 2 Nights per week Grumpy is a new Reformed guild on Illidan. Many of us have transferred from Alexstrasza and Lightbringer and we all have previous mythic raiding experience. Currently Grumpy raids 2 days a week: Tuesday and Sunday 7:00pm-10:00pm CST. With that said we aim to down as many bosses as possible in our 6 hour raid week. Outside of main raid hours we do an optional normal run and farm Mythic +s daily. Grumpy is in needs of DPS and HEALERS. Ideally we want you to be over 35 Traits and 880+ Item lvl. Link to our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/206959 Contact either Rustler or Ochix in game, Or you can Add Ochi#1322. Thanks.Ochix11 5h
6h 8/10 H LF DPS! <Sinful Nature> is recruiting ALL DPS to help fill our roster as we prepare for Mythics. Raid Times Tues/Thurs/Fri 8-11 PM server time (CT) Must be 880+ item level (equipped) High need for warlocks and boomkins All DPS classes welcome Contact me via battle.net as Eupraxia#1463 or any guild member in game for more info and guild inviteZanastus2 6h
6h 893 Demo lock LF late-night Mythic NH guild As the title says, I'm an 893 Demo lock looking for a late-night raiding guild that's progressing into Mythic. I've had to pug my way to 10/10H and I'm tired of it - plus, I'd like to get farther! Most days, anything that starts around 10-11pm PST is good for me, but some days are more flexible than others. Fridays and Saturdays are usually my most open days, but for the next 8 weeks or so I have WGI going on during my weekends that'll prohibit me from raiding. You can check out my logs here - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22410157/latest - but know that a good portion of my Normal logs and almost all of my Heroics logs from 1 - 8 are gone due to a name change. You can reach me at Invertex#11470 on BNet - I hope to hear from you soon!Facebookmeme0 6h
10h [H] <Hennessey> LF DPS/Healers <Hennessey> 4/10H is a newly formed raiding guild on Illidan created by former GM, and raid lead of <Immerzion> 13/13M and officer of <Optimal> 7/7M 2/3M. We’re looking to add competent and competitive raiders to our roster for mythic progression. We expect our raiders to put an exceptional amount of care and love into their personal performance to push serious progression. Killing bosses is our goal, and a goal that we take very seriously. Our plan for the future is simple: continue killing stuff, on it's hardest difficulty, before it gets nerfed. Raid Schedule: Tues/Wed 8:00-11:00 CST/ST Be able to show up 10-15 minutes prior to the raid. 100% attendance is a MUST. We strive to maintain a guild that doesn't just log in on raid hours. We do many full heroic clears on our alts on optional nights. Our current needs: *Ranged DPS *Melee DPS *Healers Officer position are available! *All needs are for immediate raiding spots. *Exceptional Applicants will always be considered no matter current recruitment needs. Spots are competitive! Potential Applicants: We are looking for fun, mature, intelligent and active raiders who are eager to take on new content with a keen eye for logs and improving. Applicants should be knowledgeable about all aspects of their class/spec, current fight mechanics, and any upcoming changes to either. A reliable computer, stable internet connection, working microphone and Discord are required. To apply, check out our website at http://www.hennessey-illidan.com/ and submit an application or contact Jonniejuice#1723 on Bnet for more information. Thank you for your interest in Hennessey.Jonniejuice25 10h
12h <Okay> 3/10M LF All T/W/TH 830-1130 ST Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm CST. Okay, We focus on having an organized and serious, but fun raiding environment. Our leadership consists of players with US 15 experience who could no longer raid 5+ days a week. Our goal is to enjoy raiding and work together as a team to kill current content at the highest level. We want raiding to be an enjoyable experience, and not feel like a job. We wanted to play with like minded players who log on for more than just raid times. What you can expect from us: -Leadership that won't give up, know what they are doing, open to suggestions and criticism. -An active guild outside of raids; M+ carry groups, sale runs, transmog runs and more. -A decent group of human beings. You might like playing with us. No foolin' What we expect from our trials: -We expect 100% attendance during your trial. (if something comes up, let us know, but No-shows won't be tolerated) -You're good at mechanics and learn quickly. -Come to raid prepared with consumables and knowledge of the fight. -+45 Traits in your Main spec weapon and +885 ilvl Equipped, or if you do not meet this criteria, we would like to see effort to improve. We are seeking strong DPS & One Healer (Rsham/MW), and One tank (pref Bear/BM/War/Pally) for Mythic Progression. Required Addons: Boss mods(i.e. DBM, Bigwigs) RC Loot Council WeakAuras If you're interested, contact Msmittens (jordan#1585) or Metalbear(bear#1792)Msmittens0 12h
14h <Charismatic> Late Night Raid Group Charismatic is currently looking for a tank and any ranged dps, ilvl 885+. Progression: EN: 4/7 M ToV: 3/3 H NH: 10/10 N 9/10 H Raid Time: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10:30-1:30 p.m. server time. If interesting, add me on bnet at tgham#1102.Keegsmash4 14h
14h <No Filter> 10/10H LF DPS Mythic NH No Filter is looking for reliable players with good mechanics who want to push mythic content. We know that real life events come up, but we do expect 90% attendance and advanced notice of absences. Raider should show up for raid with pots and flasks. Raider should understand the basic mechanics of different fights to allow for a shorter explanation of progression fights. Strategies will be posted in advance and raiders are expected to familiarize themselves with the various boss strategies. We are currently actively seeking a few members for our core roster as we progress through Nighthold. Others are welcome to apply. Looking for 885+ilvl and decent artifact weapon progression. Current Needs: DPS: Hunter Warlock Warrior Spriest Rogue WW Monk Raid Times: Tuesday 8-11pm central (Illidan server time) Wednesday 8-11pm central (Illidan server time) Sunday 8-11pm central (Illidan sever time) We have an experienced raid leader and solid core, many of which have been playing since Vanilla or BC. Feel free to add me on bnet if you are interested in a relaxed raid environment that still kills bosses or have any other questions morecowbell#1211, scorian#1671 or apply at nofilter.gamerlaunch.comBubblybrew8 14h
15h <Martyr> 10/10H 1/10M LF Ranged Hey there! We are looking for ranged DPS for M progression. We are 5/7M en, 3/3H ToV, and 10/10H 1/10M NH. Our raid times are 7-10pm cst Tuesday and Wednesday. High priority on Warlocks, but will consider any exceptional players. We do have a requirement for a minimum ilvl of 890 and a weapon at 40 at the minimum. If you are looking for a guild to have fun with but also progress, hit me up on bnet at Corsus#1720.Jarinia12 15h
15h Nepenthium 7/10M Nighthold LF DPS & HEALERS <Nepenthium> About Us : <Nepenthium> is a hardcore Mythic progression raiding guild. We assign raid spots by performance alone, guild ranks and those in leadership roles get no preference. We constantly trial new members against our current core in Heroic content, allowing us to bring the best people to Mythic every week. Progress : We are currently 7/10M Nighthold http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Nepenthium Recruitment : We Are Currently Looking for Fury Warriors(HIGH),Warlock(HIGH), Shadow priest, Restoration Shaman. Raid Schedule : Mon - Off Tue - 7pm -11pm Server Time (CST) - Mythic Wed - 7pm -11pm Server Time (CST) - Mythic Thu - 7pm -11pm Server Time (CST) - Mythic Fri - Off (optional alt/sale runs) Sat - Off Sun - Off If you are interested in talking about joining feel free to message me in game on Explicit#1832, Tsú#1582, Kalvaran#1169 or put an app on our website at http://nepenthium.shivtr.com and we can talk further.Kinleyz5 15h
15h [H] <Epinephrine> 3/10 Mythic Recruiting!!! We're a semi-hardcore 20m raiding guild looking to progress through Mythics, currently 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 3/10M NH. Our core group of raiders consist of players who've been playing together for over a decade. Currently we're looking to fill our roster with skilled players who know their class. Must be a team player! Raid Schedule: Tues: 7:00-11:00PM CST Weds: 7:00-11:00PM CST Thurs: 7:00-11:00PM CST We're looking to fill roles for: - Hunters - Shadow Priest - Warlock - Boomkin - Ele Shaman - Any exceptional dps/healers are always welcome What we expect from you: - Maintain a 95% attendance rate - Come prepared to raids: flasks, potions, foods - Be ready 15mins before raid time - Ability to perform under pressure & adjust accordingly under any given moment - Doing your due diligence before raid for boss encounters - A can-do attitude! - Be willing to sit. Progressing on content you may be sat for a better class composition. You should remain available in case you are called upon to reenter the raid. Loot distribution awarded via loot council based on: - Attendance - Performance - Upgrades *This is not a popularity contest, and we pride ourselves on being honest and fair.* If you believe you've met all these requirements, and are STILL interested, then please contact the following officers: Trapnapz (doze#1867) Heiropower (kyllyr#1984) Sleepyvoid (sleepyhead#1311) Or visit us at http://epinephrine.enjin.com/Sleepyvoid35 15h
16h Resto Druid LF raiding guild I'm looking for a new guild that raids somewhere in between 6-12 server time. I have mythic experience from Legion and excellent attendance. My ilvl is 884 right now, but I can catch up pretty quick PuGing by myself. I'd like to start in Heroic and work into Mythic raiding. Uhhhh ya that's it I guess :D Battletag is Axira#11250Veggiebürger1 16h
16h LF Mythic Raiding Greetings all! I'm looking for a Mythic raiding guild (obviously). I have recently come back from a hiatus from raiding. I had achieved 13/13M in HFC before Legion and continued into Legion with a though of pushing rankings with like-minded people. I've mained Havoc DH all through Legion so far and the guild I was in reached 2/7M EN the first week it released and then my guild had some higher ranking people in the guild basically have IRL issues and whatnot so we stopped raiding, so I decided to just take a break there. Now here I am seeking to raid again in Nighthold. I've kept somewhat up with my main (and alts) as I've taken a break from raiding. I'm currently at 880 iLvL and 44 Artifact traits. I also have 4 or 5 alts now with at least 34 traits on their main spec weapon. First off, I want a guild that raids at least 3-4 days (must be anywhere from Mon-Thurs) from roughly 7 PM CST - 11 CST (ideally 3+ hours) I also have some logs from EN scaling with other players from back from that time. The best way to contact me is at my btag: Powerful#11662, or you can write you whole guild recruitment message below.Fracturing0 16h
17h <H>Reformed LFM 3/10M NH, 8/10M EN <Reformed>Illidan If you're looking to push Mythic content and be a part of a new, but established guild then Reformed is for you. Being a new guild, we quickly progressed through the first content patch of legion by killing all bosses in EN on mythic difficulty. We want to be even better in Nighthold but need some help. Please see our information below: Schedule Tuesday 10:30 to 1:30 server time Wednesday 10:30 to 1:30 server time Thursday 10:30 to 1:30 server time Little about us: We are a casual guild by only the days we commit to raiding. We will be aiming to be as competitive as possible on the server. Just because we only raid two-three days a week doesn't mean we will not be pushing mythic content early. Generally new reformed guild(huehue) on the server. In need of shaping our roster to put us in the best possible situation for success. We will be using discord for our raids. Current Progression The Emerald Nightmare: Mythic: 7/7 ToV: Mythic: 1/3 Nighthold: Heroic: 10/10 Mythic: 3/10 Recruitment Needs These are for immediate openings for Mythic. Tanks: (This is purely focused on someone that would be a swing role of dps/tank) Blood DK (low) Prot Warrior (low) Veng DH (low) Prot Paladin (low) Guardian Druid (low) Brewmaster (low) Healers: -Mistweaver Monk (Medium) -Resto Druid (Medium) -Holy/Disc Priest (Medium) -Resto Shaman (Medium) -Holy Paladin (Medium) Range DPS: -Warlock (High) -Balance Druid (High) -Shadow Priest (High) -Elemental Shaman (High) -Mage (High) -Hunter (High) Melee DPS: -Rogue (low) -Death Knight (medium) -Feral Druid (low) -Warrior (High) -Windwalker (High) -Enhancement Shaman (High) -Demon Hunters (High) -Ret (High) Any exceptional player will be considered regardless of recruitment needs. Feel free to chat a officer in game or Btag me for information if one is not online. Please submit a application on our site: http://reformedillidan.enjin.com/recruitment Hama#6820 Dantorg#1504Hulsr98 17h
18h 902 ilvl boomkin lf raiding guild Recent transfer from a low pop server and looking for a new place to call home. I'm currently 3/10 mythic. With numerous pulls on M.Krosus 54 traits in weapon. Looking for a guild that does not raid past midnight est. Prefer 3 - 4 raid nights a week but do have some flexibility on that. battletag: shayleen#1840Shayleen0 18h
19h WTB Heroic NH tonight , Any guilds ? Curious if anyone is selling heroic NH tonight ? Prefer ML but would do PL if price was ok. Add me to Btag : Neversleeps #11720 Gold is ready on IllidanFrostishard1 19h
21h < / Final Chapter \ > 1/10 M T/W/Th Hey Guys & Gals, we are an ACTIVE Semi-Hardcore raiding guild that enjoys having fun as well as wrecking face in the raid, we are currently 7/7M 1/7M 10/10 HM 1/10 M. Want a fun place to hang out after work and kill some stuff? We're your guild. We raid 9hrs a week on schedule with the goal of fitting as much progression in that time as possible while having a pretty fun raid environment as well as competitive. We've been around since 2007 and we were born on Rivendare, moved over to Skullcrusher and then to Illidan. We are a group of people that strive for a semi-hardcore raiding group. We have been ranked as high as Top 30 US in the past and have received several server first achievements. We are now with the best of the best in hopes to obtain talent that have the same values as we do. Outside of raid we are an ACTIVE guild! We are always running alt raids, farm content, pvp among other things, we do tons of M+ and have MANY Keystone Masters. Voice chat with a headset(headphones & microphone) are essential! Schedule We raid T/W/Th 8p-11p CST. - We rarely go over time and we do not raid on major US holidays - We do not recruit for the bench, outside of emergencies, we expect near 100% raid attendance Loot Loot is distributed using a silent bid DKP based system. - Players are assigned DKP through attendance and being in raid during progression boss kills Recruitment -Mistweaver/Resto Shaman -Rogue -Warrior -DK -Priest *We're always accepting exceptional applications, especially for DPS & Healers* What you can expect from us We strive to be fair, respectful of everyone's time and ideas - officers aren't the only ones expected to contribute to ideas that help us clear content. Although we will do the notorious "One More Pull" just as raid end time comes up, we only will do it if we feel it can definitely die and we won't do more than 1 or 2 and we form up 15 minutes early. We strive to provide a positive, fun and fair playing environment that people want to be a part of. What we expect from you We aim to be extremely efficient with our time. That being said we expect our raiders to: - Be early, be prepared - Stay up-to-date on their class/spec - Sim their character and use Pawn or equivalent - Analyze Warcraft Logs - We require Angry Assignments, WeakAuras, and DBM/BigWigs For questions or more information feel free to add me in-game Aylen#1875 or visit our website to apply http://final-chapter.guildomatic.com/Aylynn0 21h
21h <Carnage> [H] 3/10M LF Solid Raiders <Carnage> is looking for exceptional raiders to strengthen our roster as we progress further into Nighthold! We are a family of friends who love to have fun playing the game that we love, as well as focus up and push our raid progression. Most of us have been together since at least WoD, but we are always welcoming to new family members! If you enjoy having a blast while killing !@#$, then Carnage just might be your new home. Progression: 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M Trial of Valor 10/10H 3/10M Nighthold Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7:00-10:00 Server Time (CST) Looking For: Mage Warlock Balance Druid Elemental Shaman Shadow Priest If your class isn't in this list but you believe that you will stand out in our raid, feel free to contact us and we will definitely take you into consideration! About Us: As stated before, we are essentially a family of close-knit friends, who play not only WoW together, but are always in Teamspeak or Discord hanging out and having fun. We are very competitive with our raiding progression; always looking to climb the server and world rankings. So even though we %^-* talk each each other on a regular basis, we know how to put the jokes away and get !@#$ done. Sound like your kind of place? Give us a whisper or reply to this post! Contact Us: Callmediver: zDiver#11635 Zdun: Zdun#1644 Mands: Kelvination#1493 Ironheals: chubbard#1189 Shodaiwan: Shoda#11903 We hope to see you soon!Mands10 21h
21h [H] Bitter End - 10/10H 3/10M Bitter End is a close knit family of players here to build long lasting friendships, and we're opening our door to some like-minded players who we feel will fit in culturally with our guild. We're very fun, open-hearted and full of banter and are looking for people with similar personalities. While we are very relaxed during normal play, we take raiding fairly seriously and won't accept lazy and sub-optimal play. We're not expecting players to be parsing #1, we simply want people to be prepared, knowledgeable about their class and every encounter, and be open to constructive criticism. We value people who play to benefit the team and not always themselves. Recruitment Needs High Warlock - Affliction Paladin - Holy Priest - Shadow Medium Druid - Balance We will consider any exceptional players regardless of class and spec. We also welcome casual players who have no interest in raiding, but just want some people to hang out with and play some games. We also invite casual players to our casual day on Sundays to help them see the most content possible without any pressure to perform to the best of their abilities. Schedule Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 21:00 - 00:00 CST (Illidan server time) Sunday (Casual day, alts and everyone welcome) 21:00 - 00:00 CST Progression Emerald Nightmare Heroic: 7/7 Mythic: 7/7 Trial of Valor Heroic: 3/3 Mythic: 2/3 Nighthold Heroic: 10/10 Mythic: 3/10 Loot Distribution We handle loot as a council of very experienced players. We base our decisions mainly on the benefit to the raid team, but take into consideration attendance and performance. We do not favor officers over raiders, however we may favor members over trials for a short period time to prevent people using our guild as a stepping stone to another guild. We seek to recruit long lasting and loyal members and aren't looking for players whose sole concern is obtaining loot. Points of Contact Pantheon: pantheon#2629 (Guild Master) Toozy: testname#1556 (Raid Leader/Officer) Thetolltroll: Troll#1663 (Officer)Panthèon23 21h
22h [A]<Highly Successful> 3/10 M Recruiting DPS! Current Progression: Emeral Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 2/3M Nighthold: 3/10M - Working on Krosus Raid Schedule: T | W | Th: 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM PST Sat | Sun: 6:30 PM * - 10:00 PM PST * Sat & Sun are for casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. Recruitment Needs: Tank: High Priority Healer: Medium Priority Melee DPS: Medium Priority Range DPS: High PriorityIf your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. About Us!: <Highly Successful> is a three day progression guild on Kel'Thuzad - a competitive, high population Alliance server located at the Chicago data center. We strive to push progression on a light schedule (10.5 hours per week, 3.5 hours per night), and our goal is to succeed at raiding, thus becoming to a leading guild on KT. To this end, we're in search of like-minded players. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game. Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders' time. Fun times and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 10.5 hours of raiding per week, it's paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild's play. We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are free to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers. Expectations: Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and potions. If information is available, study current and future progression fights. Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. Respect the time people dedicate to raids. Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes. Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement. Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Highly+Successful How to Apply!: Website: http://www.hs-guild.com/ Contacts: GM: Kylore (GoblinSmithy#1769) Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579) Officer: Lisabel (Nasonia#1313)Kylore0 22h
22h <Encore> Selling Mythic+/Kara *NEW PRICES* Hey! We are a group of raiders from <Encore>. We are offering PvE related services to people who don't want to deal with group finder / pugs! What are we selling? - Mythic+ Keystone Carry - Nightbane Mount - Karazhan Full Clear - Normal Mythic Dungeon Tour Mythic+ Info: - The reward chests for completing the dungeon contain gear, artifact power, or gold. (Also has a chance at a Legendary drop for your loot specialization.) - During the Tuesday reset, the chest in your class hall will contain one piece of gear (Item level is increased based on the highest keystone completed for that week, along with a high chance at a legendary). - All buyers must be DPS spec. All tradeable loot will be given to you as well! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Achievements: There are achievements acquired through completing Mythic Level 5, 10, and 15. There is also an artifact appearance obtained through completing a 15 within the timer. Prices: Mythic Level 7, 8, & 9 - 50k - Rewards 3 chests Mythic Level 10 - 80k. - Rewards 3 chests Mythic Level 12 - 100k. - Rewards 1 to 3 chests Mythic Level 15 - 500k. - Rewards 1 to 3 chests Mythic Level 15 (Guaranteed Timer Completion) - 650k. - Rewards 1 to 3 chests + Artifact Appearance. There is a 10% discount for you when you purchase a run for your specific keystone! For more specific keystone scenarios and payment options, please message using the battletag or ingame name below! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Karazhan (Nightbane Mount!) Info: -All buyers must be DPS spec Prices: Nightbane Mount: 200k Gold Karazhan Full Clear w/ Mount: 300k Gold ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ - Want to schedule a run? Please fill out this form! https://goo.gl/forms/kH3LjpZYNogHH3M13 Want to see how we play? https://www.twitch.tv/atroxedqx/v/116143832 We require a non-refundable 25% deposit at the time of scheduling. The remainder of the price will be paid prior to the start of the instance. We like to keep on schedule and tardiness to runs can result in a loss of your spot and deposit. If you have any questions, feel free to message me in-game @ Atroxx-Illidan or on battle-net @ Atroxe#1299.Atroxx52 22h
23h <Burning Bridges> recruiting for NH! Guild Name: <Burning Bridges> Server: Illidan - Horde (CST) Currently 1/10m, 10/10h. We are trying to round off our core with a few more solid individuals so that we can hit Mythic Nighthold content as swiftly as possible. Several of our founding members have US top 100-50 kill experience with guilds such as Vicarious of Area 52 and Indestructible of Kel'thuzad. Current Class Needs: (Bear in mind we take a "performance plays" approach to filling raid positions and exceptional individuals will always be considered.) Death Knight: Closed Demon Hunter: Closed Druid: Balance Hunter: Open Mage: Open Monk: Mistweaver Paladin: Closed Priest: Shadow Rogue: Closed Shaman: Resto/Ele Warlock: Open Warrior: Closed About Us: <Burning Bridges> is a newly reformed guild focused on swiftly progressing through Legion's mythic content. Our leadership and core are comprised of a large group of former top 100-50 US raiders with competitive raiding experience dating back through each expansion all the way to early Vanilla. We firmly believe that in a group consisting of genuinely competent and like-minded individuals, there is no need for the elitist or rage-prone atmosphere that is commonly found in other cutting edge progression guilds. We have raided at the highest level, and intend to return to it while still having a ridiculously good time. Raid Schedule: (Raid times are not subject to change, however, depending on the content and progress being made - raids may run slightly later than scheduled on occasion.) Tuesday: 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. CST Wednesday: 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. CST Thursday: 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. CST Loot System: We have always operated under a common sense based Loot Council system that takes a number of factors into consideration including: player performance, level of upgrade, attendance, and seniority. We feel this allows us to make decisions concerning loot without the bias and favoritism we've seen plague other loot council set-ups in the past. Rest assured that our officers and raid core are the first to pass on something in the interest of overall raid benefits. Our Philosophy: We are aiming to create a raid without a weak link. As such, our expectations when it comes to raid performance are relatively high. With that said, we also don't feel the need for lengthy application processes and trial periods that leave you absent loot for weeks on end. If you are confident enough in your ability and class knowledge to transfer for the sake of cutting edge progression raiding, then we are willing to let your parses do the talking. We keep a laid back atmosphere in the guild and joke around A LOT. A majority of us are in our mid to late 20s and spend a lot of time in discord drinking and acting a fool outside of raids. We welcome anyone and everyone to join us and strongly discourage cliques within the guild. Inside raids that are not on farm, however, we expect a certain degree of respect for raid leadership so we can get things done. Contact Information: Maliced#1595 Aegyr#11898 Eugoogally#1122 Skunkjuice#11801 You can reach one of us at almost any time of day. We typically ask interested individuals to join us in Discord for a quick chat before moving forward with anything else. We also truly appreciate you taking the time to read through this insanely lengthy post, and look forward to hearing from ya. Thanks.Thegoog72 23h
23h <Limit> 10/10M Selling Heroic/Mythic NH, ToV Add my btag: Rhobe#1139 if interested! Prices are as follows: The Nighthold Heroic 10/10 Heroic with Personal loot: 700k 10/10 Heroic with Master loot: 2500k Gul'dan with Personal loot: 350k Mythic 3/10 Mythic with Master loot: 2750k 8/10 Mythic with Master loot: 8250k 10/10 Mythic with Master loot: 12250k Gul'dan with Master loot: 7000k Trial of Valor Mythic 3/3 Mythic with Master loot: 3500k Helya with Master loot: 1975k During Heroic Master loot runs, 905+ titanforged gear is reserved for the guild. During Mythic Master loot runs, 915+ titanforged gear is reserved for the guild. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling. You will pay the remainder prior to the first boss being pulled. We like to keep on schedule and tardiness to runs can result in a loss of your spot. If you would like to purchase single bosses, only tier bosses, or have any questions feel free to contact myself, Rhobe (Rhobe#1139). A large majority of our services are streamed, you can come watch @ twitch.tv/xyronic, twitch.tv/preheat, twitch.tv/refuteRhobe7 23h
1d <Top Shelf> 3/10M Recruiting Hello! Top Shelf is currently recruiting! We're looking for a few more people to help balance out our raid comp! We offer a friendly gaming atmosphere founded by friends who have been playing together throughout multiple different games for years and we're looking to expand our group. We are also recruiting casual members for mythic+ farming Currently we are looking for well parsing players: Range Any exceptional players except hunters. God we have too many as it is. Melee Any exceptional players. One dank !@# Survival Hunter Healers Disc Priest (high priority) Raiding We raid tues/wed/thurs 1745-2100 PST The following addons are required: Exorsus Raid Tools RC Loot Council DBM/Bigwigs Voice We currently use Discord for all voice comms during raiding and to hang out. Interested in joining? Contact us: Website: http://topshelf.wowhordes.com On Illidan? Dolcè On Bnet? Dolcé#1859 Thanks for your time!Dolcè23 1d
1d [H]<An Illusion> 9/10H looking for more Have core spots open for mythic progression. Be committed to playing well by knowing your class, boss fights and be able to do mechanics! I am also looking to absorb a small guild that is currently looking for new members to raid. If you and your guild are looking to raid and don't have enough please get in touch. ...Gaddredd18 1d
1d <Rapture> is recruiting! 9/10 H NH Recruiting dedicated and knowledgeable players interested in self improvement to fill out our Mythic progression roster. 45+ traits preferred to be considered for core. HIGH PRIORITY (In no order): HEAL- Mistweaver, Holy Paladin, Holy Priest DPS- Hunter, Balance, Shadow, Mage, Warlock TANK- Guardian, Prot Paladin, Brewmaster ALL PLAYERS (and specs) CONSIDERED We run mythic+ on a daily basis and have all non progression bosses on one shot farm. Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30PM-11:30PM REALM. Regularly have optional raid days Sunday/Monday, and extend raid time with enough requests. Message any Officer at: Blacklisted#1175 (GM) Kerf#1458 (Heal Officer) takeiteasy#1302 (Heal Officer/Recruitment) Pres#1322 (DPS Officer/Recruitment)Nomemespls5 1d
1d ✨ Floor Inspectors 4/10M LF DPS Floor Inspectors Illidan (Horde US); Raid times: T/W/Th 7:30 - 10:30 CST http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Floor+Inspectors 10/10N 10/10H 9/10M Pre-NH Objectives FI is a semi-hardcore WoW raiding guild with the primary goal of pushing for the most difficult boss kills on a relevant time scale. Raiders are expected to treat each other with civility, show respect where due, and meet a certain level of preparedness and performance. Officers are expected to provide information on boss strategies, examine combat logs to identify weaknesses in raid performance, be open to suggestions, and be informed on all stat priorities and attendance for loot distribution. Recruitment We are looking for the following; if you fit into this category please don't hesitate to contact us with questions: Exceptional DPS Franstyle#1742 Franstyle on Illidan. Exceptional DPS Raider Expectations Understanding and meeting the following is a good start for maintaining a raiding spot within FI: Outside Raids - Know optimal artifact path, stat priorities, and spell rotations - Maintain full augmentations on gear including enchantments, gems, and other - Always have a full raids worth of consumables including flasks, potions, and food - Read and watch current boss fight strategies - Be at the raid instance portal and pull-ready by the advertised starting raid time - Consistently make raids on time, perform adequately, have the ability to hear criticism and improve, and be willing to offer constructive advice to fellow raiders - Evaluate own performance using https://www.warcraftlogs.com/, pursue latest theorycrafting for all assigned specs, and maintain all guild-required addons During Raids - Stay at the computer for the entire duration of a raid besides breaks - Inform the raid leader before going emergency afk - Avoid leaving the raid instance to get repairs, get consumables, or otherwise - Be receptive and considerate to the boss strategy and assignments being employed and provide alternatives or adjustments only where appropriate - Keep voice communications clear and coherent Loot Council System In FI, loot is considered a tool that provides a higher probability of meeting our mission of achieving boss kills. A council decides where each piece of loot goes based on itemization, attendance, performance, and more to help optimize that effort. We thank you for taking the time to read through, and hope to hear from you in-game!Drkside39 1d
1d 9/10 hPal LF Raiding Spot for Mythic Hello! As of writing this I am a Hpal currently 9/10 with a 894 equiped ilvl (drape lowers it down a little), and 44 traits as I am a little late to the xpac. I am looking for a raid spot, based on merit, for mythic progression. I am currently grinding AP and continually seeking to improve each week as you will see from my logs. I am looking to raid 3-4 nights a week between the hours of 8-1am eastern. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/6402830/latest#bracket=-1 Battletag: TrustSam#1280Trustedsam0 1d
1d Exercise in Futility <H> LFM Hello all!!! Exercise in Futility is an adulting friendly guild that caters to people that can only devote a couple of days a week to raiding and the like. We are currently looking to solidify our roster with a couple of more peeps to make a stable raiding environment for those people. We raid Wednesday/Sunday from 7-10 cst. We are currently 10/10N (clear it on Wednesdays) and do our heroic progression on Sundays. We have need of a healer or 2 (druid or shaman preferably), as well as a couple of dps for our raids. We do not mind teaching raids, but some raiding experience and discord is required, as we all have tight schedules. Our only requirements for people at this time is some current content experience and an Ilvl around 870 (which is currently easy to acquire). Secondly that you use voice coms (discord). If we can accommodate your schedule, please feel free to add Grubes#11506 and hit us up. Thanks!!!!Shiftygrubes3 1d
1d <Blackhole Gaming> 2/10M 10/10H- 2-Day Tu/Th [H] <Blackhole Gaming> US-Illidan – Recruiting Raiders – Two Day - Mythic - Tu/Th We are a 2 night raiding guild looking for more players. Raid times are Tuesday /Thursday 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST) server time. The leaders of Blackhole Gaming have been playing WoW since the game was released with multiple years of experience leading a guild. Progression: Nighthold - 10/10H - 1/10M Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M ToV - 3/3H Recruiting for Mythic Progression through all content. Recruitment is currently open for core spots. High Need: Damage Classes Warlock Shadow Priest Demon Hunter Ret PaladinWe are looking to recruit all exceptional players, if you don’t see your class we may still have a spot for you. We are always looking for Tank/DPS or Heal/DPS to assist with certain strats. Visit us at: www.blackholegaming.org Raid Leader: Isabelli#1577 Guild Master: Mystykall#1117 Officers: Muphin#1909 Clandon#1499 Ancobestoco#1951Mystykall34 1d
1d <Orlash> 1/10M LF Resto Druid! Guild: Orlash Server: US-Illidan - Central Time Progression: 10/10N, 10/10H, 1/10M <Orlash> is a team that came together at the end of EN, scoring a quick 4 Mythic EN bosses down in the final few weeks before Nighthold. We're a guild comprised of an Officer core with US Top 100 hardcore raiding experienced. Now we're trying to shore up a few final spots to round out our core. Many of our core are experienced top-tier raiders from prior tiers/expansions. Current Class Needs Tank Brewmaster Monk Guardian Druid Prot Warrior Healer Resto Druid/Holy Priest Damage Shadow Priest MM Hunter Boomkin Mage How We Work Loot System: Loot is done using the Loot Council system. Our Council takes into consideration several factors including performance, attendance, item level difference, BIS, and rank priority. Loot is carefully distributed in such a way as to benefit the many over the few. Our council is always willing to pass on loot to benefit the raid. Raid Schedule These times may run over a bit during progression, but not much. Tuesday 6pm Server Time (7pm Eastern) - 9pm Server Time (10pm Eastern) Wednesday 6pm Server Time (7pm Eastern) - 9pm Server Time (10pm Eastern) Thursday 6pm Server Time (7pm Eastern) - 9pm Server Time (10pm Eastern) Orlash Mindset: The way we work is that we believe the roster is ever-dynamic and competitive. Thusly, we encourage our new raiders to push to be the best to achieve a core spot while exposing any weakness that may be present in the team. This allows for anyone is new to the team the opportunity to be a core member after the first week of raiding. We encourage a competitive and friendly raiding environment. Farm content is wrought with jokes and a bit of competitive but friendly smack-talk. Outside of raid nights are much the same, with a bit of silly humor sprinkling our discord. Progression time however we expect a high degree of calm and respect for the fellow raiders. We do expect our new raiders to maintain a high attendance rate, if not perfect. We don't have time to sort you out if you didn't show for your first week of raid. Contact: Necrotikx in game or Necrotic#1575Necrotikx26 1d
1d RDPS / HPally LF Mythic Progression 890 Shadow Priest 890 Warlock 889 Holy Paladin We're currently on Stormrage looking to move Horde. 9/10H Exp. Want to raid with people who have to drive to complete mythic content while it's current. Raid times: Any variation of Monday - Thursday. 8-11PM CST Preferred. Message Frostigen#1617 if interested. Logs can be provided upon request.Frostigenn2 1d
1d 896 Hpally w/ 47 Traits LF Mythic Raid Guild Hello! I'm currently 9/10 Heroic with Gul'dan to less then 1% wipes. In Emerald Nightmare I am Cutting Edge 7/7 Mythic. I'm looking for a mythic raiding guild that raids 2-3 nights a week at or after 7:00 PM server time. Reply here or add me to Btag Kynarreth#1809Kynarreth5 1d
1d 902 Equipped H Pal LF Guild Hello, I'm currently searching for a new guild. I'd love to remain in my current one but unfortunately work hours no longer permit this. I've been playing off and on since BC and am fully aware of raid requirements. Age: 29 iLvL: 902 Equipped/54 Trait Holy Experience: 10/10H 1/10M +18 in time Preferred Hours: Anytime from 1830-2400 server. Public Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18424008/latest/#metric=hps Please feel free to add me if you should have any questions. B-Net: YungBurrito#1555Cyberpal7 1d
1d 890 R Shaman LF 8-11ST (or later) guild Anyone need a decent healer?Birdshaman6 1d
1d 890 hpal lf heroic raiding guild title says its all, respond if youre looking. Wanting to do mythic NHKalithras3 1d
1d [H] Predominant 3/10M LF Ranged DPS ... ... Frost DK - HIGH Marks Hunter - HIGH Shadow Priest - HIGH Balence Druid - HIGH Fire Mage - HIGH Elemental Shaman - HIGH Resto Shaman - HIGH Holy Priest - High Any Exceptional Players ... 1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment. 2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond. 3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want. 4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time. ... Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not. ... Bubbleskañk - Bubbleskank#1537 Hulkadellic - Hulkadellic#1753 Ravizza - Thorty30#1551 Shammers - Kinyou#1351Bubbleskañk32 1d
1d Ctrl Alt Del 10/10 H NH lf range Ctrl Alt Del (Team Salt, Group 4) 10/10 H NH, 3/3 H ToV, 3/7 M EN Team Salt is under new leadership and is looking for players who want to progress and conquer mythic Night Hold. We have cleared all heroic content and looking to start mythic as soon as possible. Ctrl Alt Del is the largest social guild on Illidan and has 4 raid teams. There is always something to do. Community is also very important to us and having patience and a good sense of humor is just as big a priority as amazing numbers. We are always running mythic +s and are a very helpful group. We also run content on the weekends that we haven’t cleared for our mains or alts. Class Needs: Ranged (high), Melee (low), Tanks (closed), Heals (low) Druid -Boomy Monk Priest - Spriest Rogue Shaman -Enh/Ele (offspec heals) Warlock Raid Times: Tuesday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm server Wednesday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm server Thursday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm server Raid Info: -Loot Council -Two to three week trial period -Competitive raid spots What We Want: -Adults who raid simply because progression is fun -Sense of humor -Shows up on time 10 minutes before raid -90% raid attendance -Know fights and strategies before raid -Knows mechanics -Come prepared with flasks, pots, food, tomes If you are interested you can contact us here or add btag Raid lead (Rohx) Rohx#1797 Class Lead (Elret) Sarge27#1117 (Samps) Samps#11127Samps3 1d
1d 895 DK LF H NH/M+ 895/901 45 Traits 7/7M 1/3M 8/10H LF a guild that clears H NH (pref 10/10) and high lvl M+, used to raid Mythic but had take a break in December. Open schedule Mon-FriLynggy2 1d
1d [H] <Juice> Illidan Recruiting for Nighthold Juice Overview Juice - Illidan was made recently by a group of players coming from many different backgrounds from hardcore top 50 US Players to top 200 US. Due to our core players work schedule, we've had to adjust our raiding schedule differently and make it late night. Our goal as a guild is to build chemistry and achieve mythic kills in the least amount of pull possible with people that are fun to be around. Current Progression The Emerald Nightmare: Normal 7/7 Heroic 7/7 Mythic 3/7 Trial of Valor: Normal 3/3 Heroic 3/3 Nighthold: Normal 10/10 Heroic 10/10 Leadership Recruitment Needs These are for immediate openings for Heroic. Healers: ~ Holy Paladin (High) ~ Priest (High) ~ Mistweaver Monk (High) ~ Resto Shaman (High) Range DPS: ~ Any Melee DPS: ~ Any Any class will be considered if you are exceptional at it. Raid Schedule We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10:30pm - 2:30am CST (11:30pm-3:30am EST / 8:30pm-12:30am PST) We may add extra days / Hours after the raid week for those interested in pushing the progression a bit further. Tuesday - 10:30pm-2:30am CST Wednesday - 10:30am-2:30am CST Thursday - 10:30am-2:30am CST Loot System Loot System for Heroic/Mythic will be loot Council. We make our decision based on the following in no particular order: Best in Slot, Attendance, Performance, Biggest Upgrade. Basically, whatever benefits the raid group the most is what will most likely happen. What we have to offer ~Experienced Leadership from Top 50-100 US Guilds ~ Content clear in a timely manner ~ Fun and Semi-Casual atmosphere yet effective ~ Guild repairs for Core Raiders ~ Active players for Mythic Dungeons, Alt Raids, PvP, etc. What is expected of you upon joining ~ Know your class in-depths and pull the numbers required for current content ~ Be prepared whenever you join our raid. (Food, Flasks, Potions, Runes, Enchants) ~ Know every encounter inside of the instance. Watching video ain't that hard. ~ Bring your ''A'' game along with a good attitude Trial Period There is a trial period during which we evaluate your performance as a player but also you're attitude as a person. This said period should last anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks based on what you show us during your trial. Contact Information For any further questions that we haven't answer here, please contact one of the following officers. Battle Tags: Kenzee: Jeff#1151 Savix: Catastrophic#1842Kenzye6 1d