Illidan

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
39m 916 Veng DH LF Raids Hello, I'm new to the Illidan server, but I've been raiding since Vanilla. I was raiding Naxxramas in Vanilla, Sunwell in BC, ICC in Wrath, and I've been playing off and on since then. I've tanked and DPS'd, but right now I'm looking for a guild that needs an offtank (so I can learn the ropes again) or is looking for a DPS DH that can offtank when needed. Willing to learn fights, put in the research, willing to wipe and retry fights until they're done. I'm looking for a guild that's been doing H Antorus and knows the fights already and can help me catch up to speed with ilvl. That's about it, thanks for looking.Maliseth0 39m
3h 958 Frost DK LF a mythic guild 4/11M exp I have played my DH for most of the tier so far and looking to get back on my Frost DK, so all my progress has been done on my DH. Anyways I am looking for a mythic guild that is mostly casual but gets focused when it comes to progression! I have raiding exp dating back to WoTLK up to now. Also I prefer guilds around my same progression status! If you want to talk to me add me at Deckardpain#1876 on battlenet Or Invictus#1245 on Discord. Can't wait to hear from you!Ínvìctus5 3h
6h LF Late Night Raid Guild Class: Death Knight 969 iLvL MS: Unholy - All Legendaries 75 Wep OS: Blood - Main Legendaries 72 Wep EXP: 11/11 Normal/Heroic Antorus 2/11 Mythic Antorus, Several >5% wipes on Council and High Command Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Wed and Thursday 8:30 PM CST to 1:00 AM CST I have joined 3 guilds since I came back to raiding again in legion, all have been 11/11 heroic guilds but seem to either fall apart due to lack of attendance or can only get dogs and garothi down. I would like to join an established guild working deeper into mythic. contact: btag - Zod#11588 (always have phone on) or Discord Zod#0142Zod0 6h
7h 11/11H Guild LFM Mythic Prog tues-thurs <CH Four News Team> (Formerly known as Did it for Whitney) Is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Illidan. Formed in 2008 originally on Malfurion. We are currently in the process of rebuilding our raiding roster and would like to begin raiding Mythic Antorus ASAP. Current Progression. 11/11H 0/11M Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions. WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first) U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first) Cataclysm- U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First) U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First) U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First) U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first) US 45 Heroic Madness. Mists of Pandaria- U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer Heroic. U.S 73 Lei shen 25 heroic. U.S 68 Ra-den 25 man. Recruitment is currently open for Mythic raiding and 25 man raiding for the remainder of Legion into BFA/Classic Potential applicants should be at least a minimum of 930 ilvl and have at least 11/11 Heroic experience. (Exceptions can and will be made for exceptional players) The founders of the guild have cleared multiple heroic bosses including a U.S first 10 man Garrosh and top 100 world Ragnaros heroic. Recruitment is open for the following.. Druid- Balance (HIGH) Feral dps (MEDIUM) Feral tank (CLOSED) Resto (HIGH) Warrior- Prot (CLOSED) Fury/arms (HIGH) Priest- Shadow (HIGH) Disc/holy (HIGH) Shaman- Ele (HIGH) Resto (HIGH) Enhance (MEDIUM) Monk- Windwalker (MEDIUM) Mistweaver (HIGH) Brewmaster (LOW) Rogue- Multi spec (HIGH) Death Knight- Multi spec dps (HIGH) Blood (LOW) Mage- Multi spec (HIGH) Warlock- Multi spec (HIGH) Hunter- Multi spec (MEDIUM) Paladin- Holy (HIGH) Ret (HIGH) Raid times will be Tues-Thurs 10-1am EST Alternate raids will be ran on the weekends and other offnights. Loot will be distributed via loot council based on performance/attendance/last loot received/biggest upgrade via RClootcouncil. If you have any other questions about the guild or if you are interested in joining us please contact one of the officers below. Officer contact info. Jdapizzaman- jaythekilla#1129 Kojie- Kojie#1431Jdapizzaman15 7h
8h 945 Warrior LFG late night/weekend raiding I'm currently 945 ilvl and 75 traits in both Prot and Fury and looking for a late night/weekend raiding guild. Here's some backstory. I originally started playing WoW at the beginning of Burning Crusade as a Paladin, clearing all the way to 2/6 Sunwell. During Wrath of the Lich King I cleared through all of 10 and 25 man Ulduar(including almost all hard modes) as well as H25 man Trial of the Crusader. At that point I quit the game and didn't touch it for 6 years. I came back to the game at the end of Warlords of Draenor and managed to clear 13/13H and 3/13M Hellfire Citadel. At the beginning of Legion I was playing a Demonology Warlock on a different server and completed 7/7H and 1/7M Emerald Nightmare before again taking a break from the game. I got back into the game this past December when some friends asked me to level a new character with them on Illidan. I decided to create and level this warrior and have gotten myself geared to this point through Mythic+ (highest completed is +12), LFR, and Timewalking. I have no experience with current content outside of LFR, but I listen well and learn fast. Due to my work schedule (Military, 3pm-11pm CST) I am looking for either a late night (12am CST) or weekend raiding guild. I don't have any logs or anything to show, but can assure you I'm no slouch. If you would like to get in contact with me add me on BNet at Wingless091#1989 or reply here. Hope to hear from you soon :)Physalis2 8h
8h H-From the Ashes 4/11:M:Ant DPS 2 Night! [H-US-Illidan]<From the Ashes> Recruiting DPS for Two Night Mythic Raiding! Core Spots Available for Antorus!! About: From the Ashes has been together since February 2017. Most of us have played games together for years and have cleared end-game content in a plethora of different titles. We are a 2 night a week raiding guild looking for Raiders! 18+ Progression: Antorus - 11/11 N 11/11H 4/11M Raids: Mythic Raids: Tues/Thur 8pm CST/Server Optional Heroic Raid: Wednesday 8pm CST/Server Recruiting: DPS: Feral/Ret/Mage/Boomkin/Hunter DPS Any exceptional players looking for this type of schedule/guild should apply, regardless of our current needs. Lower ilvl applicants will be considered but be willing to work hard to get where you need to be. Apply @: GuildFTA.enjin.comBzra0 8h
9h Celebration Package 7/11M LFDPS <Celebration Package> - [H] Illidan Weeknight raiding guild About us We created the guild with the intentions of being a smaller guild to clear Normal & Heroic content. But after around 1 - 2 months into Nighthold we decided after picking up some really cool and good people that we wanted to try our luck in Mythic. To our surprise it went fairly well, we started alot later then most guilds but were able to achieve 7/10 Mythic before the release of Antorus. We are planning to hit Mythic hard for Antorus. With a tight schedule of 8 hours of progression raiding a week we strive to have an effective raiding environment and to have people that want to be the best and push themselves to perform better each try. With that being said we are a pretty fun and chill crowd and we enjoy jokes aswell as being very active on voice comms and the game outside raidtimes. What we're looking for 100% Attendance (We do understand that sometimes life happens but with only 2 progression days a week we expect people to set aside time to attend our raids) 100% Toon upkeep, may that be keeping up with AP, spending some extra time reading up on a mechanic you do not fully understand or on your rotation. People that can own up to their mistakes and can take criticism. People that think that a guild means something more then just killing bosses. We do accept alts ASLONG as you are able to be consistant for our raidtimes AND able to upkeep your toon 100%. Raidtimes (Progression) Wednesdays 6:00 - 10:00 PM CST (Illidan server time) Monday 6:00 - 10:00 PM CST (Illidan server time) (Farm) Tuesday 6:00 - 10:00 PM CST (Illidan server time) Current progress for Antorus 7/11 Mythic 11/11 Heroic (AOTC first week of heroic) 11/11 Normal Recruitment Currently very interested in Ranged DPS If you do not play one of these roles however don't hesitate to get in touch if you think the guild would be a fit for you anyway! Loot distribution RCLootCouncil (Our trial period is around 1 - 2 weeks) Contact information Talyethir#1481 Oblivanotte1#1583Chimychonga0 9h
10h <Currently Online> 2 Raid / 1 RBG Team LFM! <Currently Online> is the game’s largest and fastest growing gaming community in WoW! With PVE and PVP teams expanding on Illidan Horde, stretching over 4 guilds, (not to mention our 6 Alliance- Sargeras guilds) and more to come, we are the premier destination for anyone looking for active Legion gaming. Our number one priority is to create an incredible atmosphere, conducive to the experience of all gamers from all walks of life. Bringing these players together, while providing a means for them to create lasting memories, as well as meaningful relationships is all part of our mission. As long as we are doing our jobs right, none of our members should have to say “there’s nothing to do…” Currently Online creates an atmosphere so full of activity, that it will surely provide a means for any player to enjoy the game how they like it... RAIDING TEAMS Antorus, Burning Throne Progression 1. Just Pixels-HEROIC ONLY- 11/11H (Wednesdays 8-11pm CDT) 2. PB & J Sandwiches-HEROIC ONLY- 7/11H (Tuesdays 7-10pm CDT) RBG TEAMS 1. Project Delta - Thursdays 9-11pm CDT See if your class is what we need and APPLY TODAY! https://currentlyonline.gg/raiding/ https://currentlyonline.gg/rbgs/ Want to start a new team in our horde guild? http://staff.coguild.com/Bossié177 10h
11h <Okay> Tues & Thurs 8/11M LF DPS <Okay> Illidan 8/11M Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm CST. LF players with similar experience Minimum 970ilvl and 75 traits in main weapon What you can expect from us: -Mythic progression on an ultra-light raid schedule. -Positive leadership -An active guild outside of raids What we expect from our raiders: -Strong drive to improve personal play. -Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid. -Do not be a distraction to the raid. This includes random afks, Disconnects, random chatter, etc. -High attendance. What we expect from our trials: -All raider expectations above -We prefer 100% attendance during your trial, but understand real life happens -Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community. Contact: Illidrugs(Virus#1641), Metalbear(bear#1792), or Nailadin(Nailor#1183) or Apply here: okay.gg/apply Your applications are privateMetalbear16 11h
12h LFM (Magog Cartel) T-W-Th 8-10 Server Clear Heroic Every week and 2/11 Mythic looking to progress further. About us: We're a group of people looking to play hardcore for exactly six hours a week. There's no age limit, but the guild is mostly adults in their mid-twenties or older with jobs, families, and lives in general. We do play outside of raids (other games, and a lot of keystones), and people looking for friends to game with would be a better fit than someone who just wants to log on six hours a week for raid. About you: You're a sexy dps perhaps, or a beautiful healer. Maybe you have recent relevant parses to show off, or maybe you haven't played in a while. Either way it doesn't matter. Your logs with us will be the only thing that determines your raid spot. You'll watch the youtube video before we start a boss. I'm not going to ask that you don't stand in the fire, but do at least know why you died. Open recruitment: We're recruiting for competitive raid spots. If you're looking for a raid spot for progression you're expected to earn it, then fight to hold it. Practically, this means we bring everyone interested to farm content and then look at logs Wednesday night to decide who's coming Thursday. The competition is entirely friendly (there's a 0 tolerance policy on being unpleasant about performance), and everyone is expected to help their guildmates do better if possible. If you'd like to get a feel for where you'd fit in, https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/167391 is our logs. Hit me up bb: Easiest way to talk to me would probably be battle.net: Figgy#1406, or if you're already on Illidan then feel free to /w me on Aenador. The link to the discord server is https://discord.gg/HZeczY if you'd like to get a feel for the community.Aenador0 12h
12h 963ilvl Hpally 5/11m EXP LF Mythic Guild Hi, unfortunately my guild is discontinuing mythic progression due to raid attendance issues. I am looking for a new guild to finish off mythic Antorus. I also do some decently high m+ keys so I am also down for those. As far as the raid schedule, I prefer to start 7pm CST (or later). Link to logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/tyedorin If I seem like I am a decent candidate, please add my btag CatatonicCat#1277Tyedorin5 12h
13h <DPS> is LFM Hello Illidan, <DPS> is currently recruiting for Heroic and Mythic Antorus. We're a new, growing guild. We've just begun raiding and doing Mythic+ together! Our schedule goes as: raiding Tuesdays & Wednesdays @ 6:30pm ST mythic+ Mythic+ Mondays @ 6:30pm ST If you're interested in joining, please go to discord.gg/WqB6VRB and send a PM to any Officers (or just message anyone in-game) We'll have you invited to the guild as soon as possible! all members have 2000g a day for repairs and will also soon have access to all supplies necessary equipment such as tomes, auto-hammers, flasks, food, pots, etc) Thanks!Wommy3 13h
14h <Rochambeau> 5/11 M Recruiting! Rochambeau is a Horde raiding guild on Illidan recruiting for Mythic Antorus progression! We are currently 5/11 M and are looking to bolster our roster. We are a new guild that banded together from old friends at the start of this raid tier. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8-11 CST (9-12 EST). We also do alt raids on the weekends and play a lot of pubg and other games like overwatch and rocket league together. The guild itself is new, having just signed our charter at the start of this tier, but consists mostly of old friends that have many tiers of cutting edge experience. We are looking for people that can have > 90% attendance, can learn from mistakes, and are good communicators. While we are going to push all the way for our Cutting Edge achievements every tier, we also won't be stressing over realm rankings. Classes/Roles we are currently looking for are: Tank Holy Paladin Ranged Dps Other exceptional applicants playing another role or class may also be considered. If you are interested in raiding with us, feel free to ask to speak with an officer in-game or contact us through btag: Mizu#1160 Olongjohnson#1271Ølongjohnson24 14h
15h <Narcosis>10/11M LF Healers <Narcosis> 9/9 Mythic ToS 10/11 Mythic Antorus is recruiting for our Mythic Antorus roster. Who we are: We are a 3 night mythic raiding guild who stress having strong performance and consistent attendance. Leadership is ran through our officers and raid leader "Mikeiceberg". Log reviews happen nightly and are closely monitored after wipes to find where improvements must be made. We have a zero tolerance policy to players who make repetitive mistakes and bring a negative attitude to the raid. MUST BE 21+ YEARS OLD TO APPLY! Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-10 central and we occasionally push Mondays for kills. We also have a WEEKEND Raid TEAM Friday (Heroic Antorus) Saturday Mythic. Gear: Narcosis uses RCLoot Council and gear is prioritize to dps then healer and tanks. What goes into consideration is class/spec, skill, attitude, attendance, and the overall impact towards the guild. Expectation: We expect our raiders to come on time, and well prepared. This includes going over logs, checking VODs, revamping strategies, bringing pots and food, as well as min/maxing your character Requirements: 960 iLvl, 75 weapon traits, WCL, and at least 11/11H experience. Goal: To finish Mythic Antorus pre-nerfs and have a strong ranking on Illidan. Apply: Please use our website to fill out an application http://narcosisguild.com/application/ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Narcosis https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/137399/latest/ http://narcosisguild.com/uncategorized/antorus-the-burning-throne-raid-kill-videos/ KILL VODS https://www.twitch.tv/mikeiceberg You can also reach us on bnet. Mikeiceberg#1936 and dilemma#11889 Please READ: http://narcosisguild.com/forums/topic/guild-charter/Mikeicebergg176 15h
16h <Battle Scars> New Mythic Guild Forming Battle Scars is a newly forming guild on Illidan - US. We will be looking to raid Tues, Wed, and Thurs from 9PM-12AM server time(CST) and we will be looking for progression raiding. We will be doing some current content at some point, but as it is late in the tier and with a new expansion on the horizon most of our efforts will be focused around creating a core mythic raiding team for Battle for Azeroth so we can hit the ground running! Below is a link to the raid leads character profile. All mythics cleared from the expansions MoP to now. He has personally raid led and guild led. His previous tags <OLD> - Kil Jaeden / <EveythingIsAwesome> - Kil Jaeden / <Counterspell> - Sargeras. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/sensí/pve or apply at We are looking to fill all roles. If you are a raider please contact us regardless of ilvl. Feel free to contact me in game or through battlenet ~ Euphemea#1317 or apply at https://illidanbs.enjin.com/Soggydreams5 16h
19h Fatal- 8/11H semi-casual LF heals Fatal- Illidan- Horde Est. Nov 2014 RAID TIMES Tuesday & Thursday 830-1130pm cst (possibly less when content is on farm) About Us We are now a Heroic raiding guild!!! we did very well this expac and achieved alot more than we had hoped for. at one point we were a top 300 mythic raiding guild and cleared many tiers with cutting edge. Things have changed and the group decided that we wanna slow our role and take things easier and enjoy the game in a different aspect! Our main focus now is having a great gaming community while still having fun and clearing heroic raid content. Fatal isn't just a wow guild. We are a gaming community. We play/played many games together and I'll list some for ya. Wow, d3, poe, destiny, heroes, league, ark, Conan, pubg, rust and more. So if a hot new game comes out we usually have a a good group hopping all over it on our off raid days. Fatal is a group of adults who enjoy gaming and when we play a game we like to know we have a solid foundation of players to have fun. So if you are looking for a place that you know will be active and that you know you will have fun when you log in, that's always having laughs on discord, and a great place to meet solid friends then hit us up! PROGRESSION Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M Trials of Valor- 3/3M Nighthold- 10/10M Tomb of Sargeras- 5/9M Antorus- 8/11H What you can expect: ● a stable guild with a soild infrastructure that has taken shape from being together for many years. This guild will be here long after wow. ● an adult guild. And the humors that go along with it. ● players who know what to do in raid, come prepared, and can clear the content easily ● a great place for not only wow, but other games as well and a team who enjoys playing other games as a team ●loot council What we are looking for: ● Adult players 21+ years or older ONLY! ● no discord creepers. You know what I'm talking about. The strange mic-less ones that lurk in the shadows and think about turning your skull into an ashtray. If your gonna join, you may as well participate in the community. ● if your new to the game, or new to raiding. This is NOT the place for you. We might he takin a more casual approach to the game. But we ain't looking to teach someone the ropes or carry people. This is more like a mythic raider retirement home ● don't join or hit me up if the raid times don't work for ya. It's 6 hours a week 2 nights a week. It ain't an intense schedule. Granted I know stuff comes up so I'm not saying u gotta have perfect attendance. Just make sure it works with your life style ● if you join with a potato pc and it effects other players I'll show ya the door. ● don't get offended easily. Aint no place for neck scarf man bun Starbucks liberals. Take your designer boots and swackets else where. Conclusion: So I think we see the picture now, it's pretty common. Mythic guild takin it more casual cause we wanna raid still but don't want all the mythic hassle. Honestly This place is a solid community. Kinda like a gamer club for adults. Everyone currently here has been here between 1-3 years now so obviously people enjoy what we do. If you are a solid player but don't have the time for mythic or don't like all the hassle that comes with it then hit me up. RECRUITING OPEN RECRUITMENT (Its flex so I can have 10-30 players. My roster doesn't have to have exact classes) HOW TO CONTACT Discord: Darthmahler#4714 Bnet: Darthmahler#11175 No application require, when ya hit me up, all I wanna know is your age, some past raiding xp, class and spec and if this is something you are interested in joining. Apps are for mythic hassles. Would rather just throw ya in raid and see how ya doGluttonyx37 19h
19h <Implosion> 6/11M forming for hardcore! Who We Are We're a gathering of Mythic raiders coming together from another guild that died off, reforming under a new banner. We’re players of various experience throughout the expansion, including cutting edge players. At the moment we’re not pushing too hard for the remainder of this expansion but still plan on finishing the content in a timely manner. We’re preparing to transition into a hardcore guild for Battle for Azeroth. When We Raid Tuesday - 8pm to 11pm (CentralTime) Wednesday - 8pm to 11pm (Central Time) Thursday - 8pm to 11pm (Central Time) What We're Looking For We expect our raiders to be prepared, know the fights, come with the required addons and be ready to swap in and out for various fights. We expect our raiders to have a positive attitude and not be discouraged after a failed night, but instead to be considering what it is that will improve our next raid night. We expect raiders to have an understanding of their logs and be able to analyse them to improve their play when needed. We’re looking for {cliche comment regarding teamwork, togetherness, and like-mindedness}. In the end, we’re searching for people who want to work toward the goals of the guild which in turn work toward our progression as a group. We’re looking for that beautiful symbiotic relationship that mankind has sought throughout the ages. Synergy, progression……… and umm….dead raid bosses. Please have the following add-ons before applying: DBM or Bigwigs Weak Auras Angry Assignments RCLootCouncil Recruitment Needs All exceptional players are encouraged to apply *We encourage all players of high skill to apply in spite of our current needs. Apply [url]http://apply.implosionguild.net[/url] Where We Are US-Illidan Horde TL:DR Server Information Server: US - Illidan Server Time: Central Server Location: Chicago, IL Guild Information Guild Name: Implosion Server: US-Illidan Website: [url]https://www.implosionguild.net[/url] Raid Environment: Semi-Hardcore, Three-Day, Calm Yet Firm Current Progression: Populated by 6/11M Raiders Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 8-11 ST(CST). Loot System: Loot Council via RCLootCouncil Current Needs: All Roles are being considered at this time. Voice: Discord Contacts: Necroticx - Necrotic#1575, ButBro - butbro#1563, Dalrogh - extreme#1830Necroticx7 19h
19h 950 restodruid Lfg raiding/m+ 11/11H Pretty much looking for a guild too play with have taken break for a while have previous mythic raiding exp really enjoy runing m+ raidday/times m-sat 7-2am Roxgg#1202 btag Discord Outspaced #4196Outspacedm3 19h
19h <Anatomy> 5/11M LF Lock, RDPS, Hpal Anatomy is always recruiting to bolster a roster with potentially great raiders. Your mindset should be on progression, with an understanding of competitive spots. That being said, we do keep a calm, relaxed, and productive atmosphere while we raid. Send a message if you're interested or have questions. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10pm Server Time. We're looking specifically for a Lock, Boomkin, Mage, and a DPS with an OS Tank. My btag is Ashbringer#1119, feel free to ask me any questions!Doggiebone27 19h
20h 932 H Pally seeks raiding guild 932 H Paladin LF raiding/PvP guild. I work 1st shift EST so I can only raid until 10pm(ish) during the weekKonflicktion3 20h
21h . .Sinerjist1 21h
21h Morning M+ Team LFM I'm looking to form a solid team that can train during the times listed below. Consistency is key. Name: Ctrl Alt Del Playtimes: Weekdays (11:00am to 2:00pm CST) Mythic+ Score: Currently seeking 2.5k+ for tryouts. ilvl Requrement: Looking for 960+ Current Needs: Everyone who meets our reqs and can make our times will receive a tryout. Will consider all exceptional players. Contact: My IGN is Gamercop. My RealID is Gamercop#1941. My Discord is Gamercop#7979. My Twitch is gamercop81 Stream www.twitch.tv/gamercop81 Streaming every morning during our times: 11:00am to 2:00pm. Come watch some high level M+ runs from a tank PoV!Gamercop0 21h
21h <Loot> Recruiting M Ant. core spots We are recruiting to fill the last few spots in our core raid group for mythic Antorus. We hope to begin progression very soon (hopefully this coming Tuesday if we fill the spots). Spots available: Ranged DPS (3) Healers with DPS offspec (2) Tank with DPS offspec (1) We are currently 11/11 heroic Antorus and are looking for people who have similar experience and gear. Raid Schedule Tuesday | 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (CST) Wednesday | 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (CST) Thursday | 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (CST) // Thursdays may be optional after progression. Invites go out at 7:30 PM. If you can’t raid or think you’ll be late, let us know on Discord. Core members who are habitually late or miss raids will be demoted. Required Addons Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs RCLootCouncil Angry Assignments General Expectations Be prepared. Update your addons. Enchant and gem your gear. Bring potions. Cauldrons and Food is provided. Know your class. Study the fights. Show up on time. We’re counting on you. Be positive. No religious, political or racial discussions. We’re all equal. Don’t be confrontational. We’re logging, we know who sucks. Yes, wiping is frustrating. Complaining won’t help. Loot Distribution Loot is distributed via “RCLootCouncil.” Here are the main variables we consider when distributing loot: Rank | Seniority receives priority. GM = Officer = Core > Trial > Alt > Casual. Upgradability | Barring rank, the item will go to whoever it benefits the most. Loot history | Loot history is considered to make sure everybody gets something. The guild is our priority. This style of loot distribution collectively benefits the guild. Trial Period Our trial period lasts for two weeks. The purpose of a “trial” period is to gauge reliability. During your trial period, we require perfect attendance and reasonably sustained performance. Poor attendance or regression may result in an extended trial period. My BNET: Guldoran#1563 Contact me through BNET or whisper me in game if I am online if you are interested.Cennaria2 21h
23h <Ascended> 9/11M T/W/Th, Recruiting All Roles <Ascended> is a three-night per week, semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Illidan that is currently 9/11M. We are looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression in Antorus, the Burning Throne and Battle for Azeroth. Progression 9/11M Antorus, the Burning Throne (27% on Aggramar) 9/9M Tomb of Sargeras (Cutting Edge) Schedule Raid Times: Tuesday - 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Server Time) Wednesday - 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Server Time) Thursday - 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Server Time) Current Needs Any player with exceptional logs and relevant progression is encouraged to apply. Tank (brewmaster, blood dk) Healer (paladin, disc priest, mistweaver) Ranged DPS (hunter, boomkin) Melee DPS (rogue, warrior) DPS w/ capable healing/tanking off-spec Our Expectations of You Come to raid on time and prepared with appropriate consumables (flasks and feasts are provided) Be ready to pull at 7:30, not just logging on at 7:30. Come to raid having done appropriate research on how to fully optimize your toon Be prepared for all boss encounters and progression fights each night. Treat everyone with respect and have a good time! Your Expectations of Us Officers will come to raid with specific strategies prepared for each boss and clearly articulate what is expected of each player Guild will provide appropriate raid consumables (flask, feasts, vantus runes, etc.) Officers are always open to suggestions/concerns (given it is brought up at an appropriate time) Apply Now! If you are interested in applying, please complete the form found at www.ascended.gg Feel free to add one of the BattleTags below or contact an officer in-game with any questions. Guild Master - Mojohexxual (Sadpanda#1606) Officer - Araf (Paul#14398)Âraf79 23h
1d Cryptic 11/11H Weekend Raiding Guild New to raiding? Just coming back? Maybe under geared a bit? Look no further! Hey there, are you looking for a guild with a laid back attitude that still gets !@#$ done? Well, we might be the guild for you! We are actively recruiting exceptional players for mythic progression. We're a laid back Guild, but still aim to complete content at a regular pace, because of this and the limited number of spots available, you are applying for a competitive position and have to perform at the top of your game to keep your spot. We offer both a serious and casual group so we can most likely fit your needs. We are mainly looking for DPS, but tanks/healers will be considered. Schedule - CST (Realm Time) Fri: 9pm - 12am Sat: 9pm - 12am Sun: 9pm - 12am What To Expect From Us • A drama free, mature Guild environment • Like minded teammates with zero tolerance towards slackers or freeloaders • Team mates you can depend on to show up, do their job, and kill stuff What We Expect From You • Come to raids well prepared; know the fights, etc. • Knowledge of your class mechanics • Discord with working mic Our Goals • Have fun We want to enjoy what we're doing and who we're doing it with, we all play this game because we enjoy it and nobody wants to give up their free time to do something they don't enjoy with people they don't like. Above all else we want everyone to be enjoying themselves. • Steady Progression Something we want is a steady flow of progression, as laid back as we are this is still important to everyone here, if something is preventing us from progression steadily we will have to fix it, whether this is a person or a strategy, we need people to be willing to sit out if required. • Everyone Deserves a Chance We want to give everyone a chance to raid, everyone is here because they show an interest in raiding so we want to give as many people the chance as possible. But before this comes steady progression, because of this if we feel people are under performing or not able to do mechanics as required we will need to replace them with someone that can. This however does not mean you can no longer continue raiding with us, as we can more easily take less experienced players in on secondary kills. This is primarily for progression, we will need the highest performing players and unfortunately there are only 20 slots available. It's a competition and if you want to be at the front you will need to prove yourself. If you have any questions or would like to know more info, don't hesitate to post here or add me on bnet. CharismaticZ#1932Mâlon20 1d
1d [H]Powerleveling Service Have boosted 100's of people over the months and have yet to have an unsatisfied customer. ( Most of it was done under the name Edward I recently changed it ) Why choose me you ask? As of editing this have over 2600 runs under my belt and counting. https://i.redd.it/cg4q442ldwf01.png Price: 2k a dungeon Requirements: Be somehwere between 100-110 Have 680 ilv Have your artifact weapon If you have heirlooms it will take 4 runs per level. Each run takes 2-7 minutes depending on the instance and if people don't pull extra and such. Hope to hear from some of you soon. Btag: Heimann#11744 I'm mostly active extremely late night est & in the early morning.Twinked40 1d
1d [H] <We wipe on trash> 3/11H recruiting! Hello! <We Wipe on Trash> is recruiting for those exceptional dedicated raiders out there looking to have fun above all else. Who are we? The guild was created out of love for fun raiding. Our leaders all moved to Illidan from a different server in hopes that we could create a guild in the spirit of just enjoying each others company while not only Raiding but playing the game in general. The name of our guild originates from raiding Emerald Nightmare, where instead of getting angry and raging out when we wiped on trash we laughed and had fun. This kind of became a rolling joke and the name stuck in our leaders head. Unfortunately the raid leaders at that time were more interested in mythic raiding whereas most of our raid were interested in progressing but having fun while doing it. Having fun while raiding meant more to us than Merging into a mythic guild and getting carried through heroic and mythic. Thus we went our separate ways and here we are. Our Goal We Wipe on Trash may never be a mythic raiding guild, maybe we will. That is not our goal. Our goal is to have fun and form lasting bonds with each other. Yes one of our goals is to raid. We wish to laugh when we wipe on trash instead of getting mad at each other. Our goal is NOT to wipe on trash though. Dont go thinking if you join we are just gonna wipe on trash. We dont always but when it happens there is no stress involved. Our Family Our family is growing! We are welcoming new family members every day. Yes some must go explore life find there path, we know that's part of life. We cherish every member of our family. We all have our own little quirks that make us unique. Some of us are sarcastic some like telling jokes. Sometimes we tease each other over a miss pull or a death from standing in stuff. One thing is for sure though. We help each other. An example of this is one of our newest members. He came to us as a lvl 109 no experience running raids with a guild. No experience with guilds like ours. He has gone from never tanking to tanking our mythic plus dungeons. He has now even started tanking our raid. He has shown us that he wants to be part of our family, and we have shown him he is welcome. Thats a family. Now we even have him starting to lead stuff for newer members that need help. Where are we currently? We have been progressing nicely. We do have some experienced raiders to help guide us through. Yes we are 3/11 Heroic (updated on 02/06/2018), but we have thoroughly enjoyed every one of our downed bosses. We also enjoy the road we take to get there as a family. It could be Mythic+ (up to +15) or mog runs to De-stress. It could be an achievement you are missing that requires a group. We always have fun doing it. We do require Discord for raiders. Tanks and heals must have a mic. We use Discord as a tool for communication. We are usually on there in one form or another if you need to contact us. At this time our schedule for raiding is on Friday 8-10 (or later if we are progressing nicely)Saturday at 8pm-10pm server time. We raid Normal on Friday for fun and trinkets and Heroic on Saturday for Progression. Once we get our full team going we will then decide how loot is to be processed. At the moment its is open loot. What are we Looking for? We are a laid back guild of members that enjoy having fun. Our members are all equipped with different levels of a sense of humor. Some are sarcastic, some are joke tellers, some find humor in being silly in the game. Some are quiet , while others are loud and obnoxious. We all know right from wrong and we limit ourselves in that manner. We are NOT looking for those that find humor in teasing or harassing our members. We are not looking for those that find humor in making fun of anyone's personalities or race or gender. We are NOT looking for those that need to belittle others to make themselves feel more adequate. We are definitely NOT looking for those that need to constantly show everyone how much better they are than others. Now in certain situations these types of people are ok but as long as all parties involved feel like it is all in fun and no one is made to feel uncomfortable. What we are looking for are people that are helpful in any capacity they can be. We are looking for those that accept anyone for who they are without judgement. If this is you Awesome .Haznomana25 1d
1d [H] PARTNERS IN CRIME 11/11H 1/11M LFM <PARTNERS IN CRIME> (11/11 H, 1/11 M) is a Horde mythic raiding guild on the Illidan-US server. We are a tight-knit group of players who are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content without having to commit more than 2 raid nights Recruitment Needs: Ranged Druid (Boomkin) Hunter (BM) Shaman (Elemental) Warlock (Affliction) Melee Warrior (Fury) **Exceptional players are highly encouraged to apply, regardless of our current needs!** Requirements - We use RCLootCouncil to hand out loot, therefore, it is required. - 11/11 H MINIMUM - Ability to effectively communicate via discord. - Close to 100% attendance, but we understand that real life happens. - The ability to learn and adapt to the situation in a timely manner. - Willing to transfer to Illidan should you be accepted. Our normal raid schedule is as follows: Friday: 9:00pm - 1:00am Server Time (Central) Saturday: 9:00pm - 1:00am Server Time (Central) Recruiting Contacts: Mistikk - Mis#21964 - Guild Leader Archmaester - Highsparrow#11405 - Recruitment Officer Nucleations - Headlinesx#1315 http://www.partnersguild.comNucleations2 1d
1d [H] <Magog Cartel> 2/11M - 6 hours a week! Summary: 2/11 M tue/wed/thurs 9-11 EST looking for dps, add brandy#1599 on battle.net About us: We're a group of people who pretend we're hardcore players for six hours a week. We get as far as we can as fast as we can without requiring time commitments (no trait farming, no split raids, no obligatory alt runs, no attendance policies). There's no age limit, but the guild is mostly adults in their mid-twenties or older with jobs, families, and lives in general. We do play outside of raids (other games, and a lot of keystones), and people looking for friends to game with would be a better fit than someone who just wants to log on six hours a week for raid. About you: You're a sexy dps perhaps, or a beautiful healer. Maybe you have recent relevant parses to show off, or maybe you haven't played in a while. Either way it doesn't matter, we'll bring you to one of our runs before judging you. You'll watch the youtube video before we start a boss. I'm not going to ask that you don't stand in the fire, but do at least know why you died. Open recruitment: We're recruiting for competitive raid spots. We'll bring the best people for the job, judged only by recent logs. The competition is entirely friendly, and everyone is expected to help their guildmates do better if possible. If you'd like to get a feel for where you'd fit in, https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/167391 is our logs. Hit me up bb: Easiest way to talk to me would probably be battle.net: brandy#1599, or if you're already on Illidan then feel free to /w me on Epe. If you'd rather, discord also works: brandy#9982. The link to the discord server is https://discord.gg/HZeczY if you'd like to get a feel for the community.Epe8 1d
1d Lemmings 2 Night 4/11 Mythic Recruiting Lemmings is a former US Top 150 guild looking to get back into serious raiding for Legion. Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-11pm PST 9pm-1pm CST 10pm-2am EST Current Progression: 4/11 Mythic. We are looking for raiders who may not have the time to raid 4 days a week but have the skill and mindset to compete with the best. This means come to raid prepared with flasks, potions, and food. You should know the ins and outs of your class and spec and while we don't require multiple off specs being proficient in them is a huge plus. We ask that raiders make 100% of raids. We raid only two days a week and want to run a small roster of 20-24 players. We understand life happens and if something happens once in a while we won't hold it against you. CURRENTLY SEEKING: 1 Healer (Druid/Monk) & Exceptional Dps, ranged preferred! If you have any questions or are interested in joining feel free to add my battletag below! Silchas#1135Silchás82 1d
1d RET PALA LF WEEKEND LATENIGHT RAIDING GUILD Ret paladin LF for guild for Mythic ABT. Times/Days:11 ST(or Later)/Fri-Sat-Sun-Mon battletag: FriFri#11956 Discord: Miny#3088 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/20259513 https://raider.io/characters/us/illidan/Minypally Pst for more info.Minypally2 1d
1d <Song of the Blade> 11/11H Mythic Recruitment <Song of the Blade> is a casual raiding guild located on the Illidan server. We are semi-casual guild that is full of players who wish to raid but without the ability to commit to 8-10 hours of raiding a week. We formed for heroic content, but are currently seeking a few more dps in order to stop into mythic raiding. Current Progress: TOS: 9/9N 9/9H Antorus : 11/11N 11/11H We have high activity on off nights, with runs for high level mythic+ occurring on off nights, and PVP, WQs, and other events ongoing on off days. We provide all consumables and gear repairs for raiders within the guild. We raid Monday/Wednesday from 7:45 PM to 10:15 PM CST We are currently recruiting the following for immediate placement into core position on Raiding team: Healers: Resto Shaman Tanks: CLOSED DPS: Mage, DK, Rogue, Druid, Hunter. Will accept any dps currently to fill slots though. Anyone is welcome to join us! We're looking to fill in our final few spots to become a 20 man raid. For more information: Shalendra: Saiyaku#1609 Critshow: Meglo#1436 Batkon: Twosporks#1396Shalendra20 1d
1d ✨ MAD 9/11M✨LF a Hunter & DH MAD is currently looking for a few new players to fill the ranks. TOS :9/9H 7/9M ABT: 11/11H 9/11M Demon Hunter - High Warlock - Med Hunter - Med Boomkin - Med Shadow Priest - Med Mage - High We are looking for motivated players that know the meaning of progress, and that know their class inside and out. We want social, active, and long term members that we can count on to be responsible, punctual, and driven. Our Raids: We raid 3 days a week. Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:00pm EST What we expect from you: - You are a mature player - You have a good computer and a stable connection - You are willing to wipe on new encounters and are interested in progression - You know your class inside and out, and consider yourself to be knowledgeable of every aspect of your spec - You have a high raid attendance - Discord and a working mic is required What we offer: - A stable raiding atmosphere, with a drive to progress and be the best - The chance to explore end-game raiding content at a respectable pace - A group of dedicated players with a friendly community Apply at http://www.mad-raiding.com/recruitment add War#12812Båby58 1d
2d <Intrepidus> 2/11M Looking for RDPS Welcome! We are Intrepidus. A guild that started with the intention of having fun while raiding. We are a guild looking to progress Mythic Progression and all the pleasures that a guild can muster. We have a normal Argus, drunk night/alt raid on sunday. As well as running keys on throughout the week. We are currently filling our roster for our mythic progression. Looking for players who are dedicated and wanting to progress into mythic. We are currently in need of all range DPS. Any melee dps with a decent offtank spec, as well as looking for a holy pal and Holy/Disc Priest. Though, all classes feel free to inquire as we are looking for players who are dedicated! We are an semi hardcore, as we raid 3 nights a week. We are active and fun guild that also we provide Flasks, Feasts, and pots for raiders, we come prepared! Requirements Knowing your class Attendance Discord - able to listen. Talking is not required. RcLootCouncil Angry Assignments Taking time out of your day to understand fights and mechanics per boss. Willing to learn from others Able to handle criticism Loot Loot will be distributed by RCLootCouncil which takes attendance, performance, degree of upgrade and raider status into account Trials We do a 2 week trial period for each member. Depending on your attendance and performance. In this time, we use it to gauge and check to see what you are doing within the raid. Attendance is highly required, showing up before raid and being ready on time is a must. At the end of two weeks, we will either promote you to raider or help any way possible to have you be performing better. Raid times Mythic Tuesday 11 - 2 AM Central Time \ 9 PM - Midnight PST Mythic Wednesday 11 - 2 AM Central Time \ 9 PM - Midnight PST Heroic Thursday 11 PM - 2 AM Central Time \ 9 PM - Midnight PST Seeking Range DPS Need of Spriest, Warlock, Mage, Hunter! Logs are helpful but not required Melee DPS Looking for any melee dps with an offspec tank spec! As well as Rogue, Ret Pal, DH, Feral Druid Healers In need of healers. Holy Paladin Holy Priest Though, will take any exceptional healer! Tanks Looking for back up tanks with a good dps offspec! Contacts Raid Leader - Merlin1620#1879 (Battle Tag) Recruitment Officer - Spongbill#1898 (Battle Tag) Spongbill#0872 (discord)Spongbill3 2d
2d <MicroAggressors> 5/11M now recruiting! MicroAggressors is a newly formed guild on Illidan ran by 7/9M raiders now recruiting for Antorus! We are looking for punctual and competent raiders T-W-Th 9pm-12am server time. Progression: 11/11N 11/11H 4/11M! What We Are About - We are a very friendly, very inviting guild. We have fun on other games besides World of Warcraft. We are a serious raiding guild, but we also like to have fun. - We WILL NOT tolerate toxic behavior or anything of the like. We play to have fun and kill bosses, not deal with petty drama. What We Expect - Excellent raid attendance. If you are going to be late or miss a raid night, let us know a few hours before raid starts. We do not like to sit there and wonder where you are. - Knowledge of your class and of the fights. We do not ask you to keep up to date with alts or alt specs. We want you to know your main and your main spec. We want everyone to study the fights. Classes we are recruiting Frost/Fire Mage Shadow priest Boomkin/Feral MM/BM Hunter Warlock If your class isn't mentioned above, we still highly encourage any exceptional DPS/healer to trial due to our competitive raid roster. Addons - RCLootCouncil - Exorsus Raid Tools - Weak Auras Feel free to message me on here or in game anytime My btag- Aidan#12787Shamikazaye29 2d
2d 6/11m 1 day/wk guild LFM <dmyb> is a new, 1 day a week guild on US-Illidan looking for other players who wish to push mythic progression on a very light schedule. The guild is composed of current raiders in top 10 US guilds on geared alts and a variety of close friends with mythic experience. Our goal is to be as efficient as possible with our limited time. We are ultimately a casual guild, and we are very understanding of our limitations. Our raid times are: Saturday 7:30-11:30 server time (CST). We are currently looking for the following classes/specs: Boomkin DPS Warrior Hunter Resto Shaman Ret Paladin Rogue However, we can essentially accommodate ANY DPS as many of our players are capable of swapping characters based on the current raid comp. If you are interested in applying or want more information, add Overclocked#9139 on discord or Overclocked#11923 on Bnet to chat.Overclockedx4 2d
2d Celebration Package 7/11M LFRDPS and Tank <Celebration Package> - [H] Illidan Weeknight raiding guild About us We created the guild with the intentions of being a smaller guild to clear Normal & Heroic content. But after around 1 - 2 months into Nighthold we decided after picking up some really cool and good people that we wanted to try our luck in Mythic. To our surprise it went fairly well, we started alot later then most guilds but were able to achieve 7/10 Mythic before the release of Antorus. We are planning to hit Mythic hard for Antorus. With a tight schedule of 8 hours of progression raiding a week we strive to have an effective raiding environment and to have people that want to be the best and push themselves to perform better each try. With that being said we are a pretty fun and chill crowd and we enjoy jokes aswell as being very active on voice comms and the game outside raidtimes. What we're looking for 100% Attendance (We do understand that sometimes life happens but with only 2 progression days a week we expect people to set aside time to attend our raids) 100% Toon upkeep, may that be keeping up with AP, spending some extra time reading up on a mechanic you do not fully understand or on your rotation. People that can own up to their mistakes and can take criticism. People that think that a guild means something more then just killing bosses. We do accept alts ASLONG as you are able to be consistant for our raidtimes AND able to upkeep your toon 100%. Raidtimes (Progression) Wednesdays 6:00 - 10:00 PM CST (Illidan server time) Monday 6:00 - 10:00 PM CST (Illidan server time) (Farm) Tuesday 6:00 - 10:00 PM CST (Illidan server time) Current progress for Antorus 7/11 Mythic 11/11 Heroic (AOTC first week of heroic) 11/11 Normal Recruitment Currently very interested in Ranged DPS and a Tank If you do not play one of these roles however don't hesitate to get in touch if you think the guild would be a fit for you anyway! Loot distribution RCLootCouncil (Our trial period is around 1 - 2 weeks) Contact information Talyethir#1481 Oblivanotte1#1583Chimychonga1 2d
2d 963 Blood DK 4/11M LF Mythic Guild Character Name: Ultròn - Stormreaver (alt 1 4 9 for o) Spec: Blood MS, UH OS Raiding Exp: M EN 7/7M (CE), M ToV 3/3M (CE), M NH 10/10M (CE), M ToS 6/9M, M ABT 4/11M Raider Bio: I have frequently raided with top tier players during the legion expansion but came to a hault during Mythic ToS 5 months ago. I had to leave raiding to deal with a real life issue that is resolved. Upon returning a month and 2 weeks ago I managed to pug AoTC, and go 4/11M in ABT. Been raiding since Cata. Reasons For Wanting New Guild: My current guild is lacking raiders to push mythic content efficiently, GM is always going on trips during raid nights. Players call out too frequently, progress has been on an halt. Most of the raiders are heroic players trying to learn mythic so they lack the mythic IQ to dps and do mechanics. Logs: M EN: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11966716/10/#partition=2 M ToV: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11966716/12/#partition=2 M NH: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11966716/11/#partition=3 M ToS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/27035267/13/# M ABT: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/30919868/17#metric=dps CONTACT INFO: KingDooz#1491Ultròn0 2d
2d 969 WW Monk 5/11M - LFG Looking for progression guild that has at least 5/11M and have experience on Imonar. Have done Imonar up to 17%, but current guild had attendance issues and ultimately decided to disband. Schedule is flexible, but would prefer to raid from 7pm server time onward. Warcraft logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/2829427 Wow Progress - https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/illidan/Elv%C3%ADs Raider.io - https://raider.io/antorus-the-burning-throne/rankings/world/mythic Add on Bnet if interested or reply here Elvis#1541Elvís2 2d
2d Hijinx 7/11M LFM <Hijinx> www.hijinx.ws Current Expansion Progression: 7/11 M ABT 7/9M ToS 9/10M NH 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV Previous Progression: 13/13M HFC Recruitment Needs: Heals - We are full on Priest and Rsham, in need of a Holy Pally,Resto druid or Mist Weaver Monk espically. DPS - In a special need of ranged and rogues. All good players are encouraged to apply with logs. you will need logs to support your DPS. We are seeking raiders in the 75% and up. If you are under this, be prepared to plead your case to our recruitment officer, he is not a push over and will likely shoot you down if you are without a good reason and a provable reason to believe you will do significantly better. Raid Schedule: T, W, TH 7-10pm EST At current we raid 9 hours a week. We make the most use of our time by having raiders who can show up prepared and on time. If you are often late and don't have a pre-approval, you will be removed from the raid team. Who we are and what we expect from you: We are laid back adults who want to spend as little time as possible fooling around wiping in raids. We maximize our time on progression, not farm. Our priority as a raid team is to get Cutting Edge, not the big loots. If we can complete the content with the gear we have, we will extend raids to kill bosses. This is a decision that is determined by the raid leader and officers, not the raiders. We understand the raiders may not always agree with us on this but we have been at this a while. Raiders are welcome to come and talk to us about it and give us their opinions but it will ultimately be up to the Officers. We provide: Flasks Food Vantus Runes We like to have fun and talk about inappropriate and often times sexual things in raid and Gchat. This however, does not come at the cost of disrespect to others or drama starting comments or subjects. As far as performance, we fully expect our raiders to do mechanics over DPS when a choice has to be made. If you fail to mechanics you will be first to sit in the bench. As a guild with limited time and patience for wipes, we value those who don't cause wipes over this with the highest DPS. If we are not hitting enrages and the tanks are not falling over dead, we don't typically sit raiders unless they are failing to mechanics. All this being said, we do obviously have minimums and due to recent events we are raising our bar of entry and low end of our expectations. As a guild we don't ever expect to be US #1 or even US #100. We are a Semi-Hardcore guild so expect somewhere around US Top 500. We understand players come and go and we understand everyone has different expectations for raids and progression. If you join our guild and fully plan on leaving eventually this is completely acceptable and we respect your choice. We only ask that you are open about it when you are looking to move on so that we can prepare and find a replacement. We will help you find a guild and give a reference for you so long as you leave on good terms and with at least a week notice. (We will not stop giving you gear you have earned and will continue to treat you as a full time raider until the day that you part ways) we have done this for several raiders in the past and several of them have come back to us at later dates. If we discover on our own however that you are looking for a guild, don't be surprised if you login one day un-guilded. Lastly, this is a guild of players and nothing we do is for an individual. Everything is for the betterment of the team. We use Loot Council to distribute loot, and tend to give out loot to those who have both earned it, and will MOST BENEFIT THE RAID. We have handed out Warforged trinkets to trials and Tier pieces to pugs. If it will help us progress and those raiders are here to stay, we will reward them accordingly. Contacts: Murdnunoc | murdnunoc#1206 Dârkleaf | Dark#12125 Trey | shyglizzy#11257Dârkleaf15 2d
2d <I Donut Care> Recruiting! <I Donut Care> is a guild of close-knit friends on Horde ILLIDAN (US) looking to grow our family and get ready for Antorus! We are active as much as we can be, schedules allowing, and want to try and grow in to a large, fun guild. We are currently 11/11H Looking to start in to Mythic! We also enjoy doing M+ and weekly runs of Normal Antorus just to help our members gear up :)! For our raids, we go from 11PM CST until 2AM CST Friday and Saturdays (This is 9PM PST till 12AM PST & 12AM EST till 3AM EST). We ask that you be at least 940 with 72 traits or very close to that mark. We are currently recruiting: Ranged DPS: Prefer WARLOCKS Healers Hybrid DPS. DPS with viable tank or healer sets are highly desired. Please message Drukalnn or Avemaria for more information! Btags Fallen#1513 Aveh#1778Discord Drukalnn#8588 Aveh#6073Drukalnn56 2d
2d Mythic+ Team I am posting here to recruit more like-minded individuals for my standard Mythic+ team for players interested in pushing keys up to and over +20. If you are someone, like myself, who has been clearing +16s and +17s on a weekly basis with PUGs but are interested in progressing further with a dependable team of exceptional problem solvers, then get in touch with me to join. Additionally, if you are in a guild that is only interested in achieving the weekly chest but has no interest in pushing keys, then we may be a good alternate solution to your dilemma: You can push keys with us while still being able to run keys with your guild for the weekly chest. Get the best of both worlds. Our schedule so far is Saturday's and Sunday's at 3pm - 4pm EST, and 6pm to 7pm EST with 1 to 2 keys per session. Friday's and Monday's are looking like a go too but still looking to make it official. New tanks and new melee dps are once again free to trial with us. We use Discord and are looking forward to chesting +18s or higher soon. Feel free to inquire below or via my BTag below: Valkyr#1162 P.S. We're not afraid of clearing the more challenging dungeons. We hope you aren't either.Lonristyn0 2d
2d <AGIMAT> - Pinoy Guild Recruitment - Horde <AGIMAT> - US - Illidan - Horde Hello everyone, we are an all Pinoy guild playing WoW with an 11/13 Heroic 10 man Throne of Thunder experienced group. Current roster of players is comprised of several groups of Pinoys, from different realms, who have come together to form a more enjoyable and competitive gaming community for Pinoy players. We are currently open for recruitment of exceptional Pinoy players to fill raid spots. We are particularly looking for competent Warriors(DPS + Tank spec ) and Druids(Boomkin + heal spec) for possible spots in our 10 man Heroic Throne of Thunder progression group. 10 man Raid days are Wed-Thurs-Fri (9PM-12AM PH time) We are recruiting people for our guild 25 man progression runs. Currently 11/12 Normal Throne of Thunder in 25 man. Any class/spec is welcome to apply for a 25 man raid spot, although we are particularly looking for good dps . 25 man Raid days are Saturdays - Sundays (9:30 PM to 12:30 AM PH time) We are a friendly bunch of people with a diverse roster of players. We put enough focus on progression raiding while keeping a fun playing environment - and we are hoping to have more people who have the same mindset. Patience, tolerance, openness to suggestions, capacity to take in constructive criticism, and initiative to master one's class and learn fights for progression raiding, are ideal qualities for anyone who may be interested to be part of the raiding team. Casuals are also more than welcome to join if interested. Send me a private message or mail in-game for more information. Thanks!Edenshakira22 2d
3d WTS Level 25 guild, 1310 ach, 7 bank tabs You can reach me ingame at Fezina or Kasilia for details or to make offer. Over halfway to stay classy. BOA legs, lil' tarecgosa, Regular and tailored shirts, any questions Fezina is GM my main toon is Kasilia.Fezina10 3d
3d [H]Unicorn Seven Illidan 6/11M <Unicorn Seven> is currently recruiting Dps to extend our roster. We are currently 6/11M. Raids are 9pm-12am server Tues/Wed. Have logs if possible. We are semi-hardcore, casuals are welcome as well! For more info please PM me. My Bnet is Bashment#1547 We are a bunch of old time friends with a chill atmosphere who still get things done, When we aren't raiding we are doing mythic plus and playing other games while hanging out in discord.Plinkers7 3d
3d WTS M Gul'dan Mount Hello Illidan, <Defenestrate> 11/11M is now selling M Gul'dan Mount! For Sale: Mythic Gul'dan Mount - pst for price http://www.wowhead.com/item=137575/fiendish-hellfire-core If you have any questions or would like to purchase a carry you can pst me ingame or add me @ puka#1245Puka0 3d
3d Infallible 6/9M LFM 2 Nights/Week We're looking to pickup one healer and one mage. Any class may apply - if you're good, raid spots will be available. Schedule Tues: 6:30-9:30p Central Thurs: 6:30-9:30p Central About Us Infallible has been around since early Vanilla raiding on and off throughout WoW's history. The core of our guild has been together through multiple expansions and, as such, have a friendly and laid back atmosphere while maintaining a competitive raid environment. We're looking to incorporate another few good people into the fold so we can consistently push mythic content in ToS. If you feel like you'd fit in and want to get in touch with us, you can reply here or use the our battle tags below. Contact Information Brutalis - Kremlin#1651 Lenux - D3M1SE#1140 Sefki - ajax#1338Brutalis73 3d
3d <A Decent Guild> 2/11 MYTHIC Antorus Currently 2/11 mythic Antorus <A Decent Guild> is a guild on Illidan-US looking for players that are chill, patient, serious, but understand stuff happens in life. We are not looking for your item level or your past accomplishments. We are looking for cool people with a good sense of humor to down bosses with. The ability to learn fights, show up two nights a week, and not be a stuck-up d**k is what we strive for. At this point we are a group of people from different guilds, servers, and even expansion periods throughout World of Warcraft that have come back for Legion. We achieved 9/9 H Tos, 3/9 mythic ToS, 11/11 H Antorus, and 1/11 M Antorus... working on more! Looking for strong dps/healers with heroic experience. Raid nights are currently Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm-11pm server (9pm-12am Eastern). We are recruiting any exceptional DPS and healers that are already geared for current content or would like to progress into current content. We also run mythic + multiple times a week and we are working on a PvP group for Rbgs. We look to make sure you are fully gemmed and enchanted when coming to a raid. Please add one of us for more information! - BLISSFUL#1880 - OFFICER - XEVIO#1830 - GM - Rosezz#1795 - OFFICER - Treatz#1891 - OFFICER - Cyrusdrkstar#1705 - OFFICER - Indormi#11397 - RAIDER Thank you.Blissful45 3d
3d GIVEAWAYS – Heroic Antorus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z What if I want to buy? If you're looking for a Heroic Argus or Heroic Antorus Clear (Personal Loot) we are your guys! If you’re tired of pugs and crazy raid leaders we can help you avoid all the unnecessary wipes and countless of hours wasted. Our team is made out of top us raiders dedicated to provide a professional and smooth run. Our prices are always competitive and we accept GOLD in all realms! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal6 3d