Illidan

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
1h Fatal- 5/9M LH Resto Druid/ Hpal/ Ranged DPS Fatal- Illidan- Horde Est. Nov 2014 RAID TIMES Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 830-1130pm cst About us: Community, teamwork, progression. 3 core values that we here at fatal have built as our foundation. Our goal every tier is to clear content at a steady pace. We know that each and every member is an asset and brings valuable resources to the team. We have a community in which we pride ourselves on, one where you can find active players who always want always strive to better not only themselves but their team members as well and ultimately the guild. We want to finish every tier ahead of the curve. We keep a hardcore raiding mentality even though we only raid 9 hours a week. PROGRESSION Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M Trials of Valor- 3/3M Nighthold- 10/10M Tomb of Sargeras- 5/9M What you can expect: ● a stable guild with a soild infrastructure that has taken shape from being together for many years. This guild will be here long after wow. ● an adult guild. And the humors that go along with it. As well as the maturity and dedication you can expect from adult team mates ●raid spots that are based on merit, not favoritism. Players who work hard and constantly strive to improve will be given opportunity ● friends and family rank. If you have friends that aren't active enough to raid or can't commit to a schedule, but you like playing with them on off nights, we got ya covered. We have lots of friends/family here. It's part of what makes a great community. ●and probably the most important. A guild that will invest in you as much as you have invested in it. Your hard work and dedication will not be ignored. Go that extra mile and we will meet ya there What we are looking for: ●players with a back ground of raiding and a show a willingness to improve day in and day out. We want players who log in on more than just their "raid days". Their are tons of things you can do to improve raid performance outside of the raid. Right now the example is mythic+ dungeons. We are not interested in players who's sole concern is their loot and their item levels, we are a team and the teams success as a whole should be the focus. ●players who are going to be around for a while. Make sure that when you apply that you are not biting off more than you can chew. We want raiders who are looking for a guild to spend the rest of their raid career with, not just flavor of the month guild hoppers. ●players who know what it takes and can buckle down to achieve our goals in mythic raiding. Don't stand in fire, don't soak out of turn, don't take a tail to the face. If you do happen to fail mechanics (which we all do at some point) be able to correct it on the next pull and ensure it will not be a problem again. ●we want adult players 21+ years old. ●we want players who maintain good attendance. 90%+. We realize that real-life things happen and people might need to take small amount of time off. But realize that your team depends on you on raid days. And on raid days you should do your best to be there. ●players that know how to maximize their classes performance Conclusion: If ya are an outgoing, competitive raider who is looking for a solid guild that will help you succeed in hardcore mythic raiding atmosphere then we encourage you to apply. We are always looking for dedicated players who will improve the foundation and core values that fatal as a guild stands for.  RECRUITING DPS -shadow priest -Mage -MM Hunter -warrior HEALERS -Resto Druid -Holy pal TANK HOW TO APPLY www.fatalguild.com   Melee officer- smite#1703 tank officer- Wetkitty#1140 Healing offcer- options#1921Lustx453 1h
4h And now there's Russians... No, I am not racist towards Russians, so any social justice warriors out there go ahead and relax. Illidan trade chat is now being spammed by Russians. It is obviously nowhere near as bad as the Chinese spamming yet, but we'll see how it goes. Idk what it is about our server that attracts players from other countries. Hopefully soon they will have a "block Russian" addon. What do you guys think?Rintog3 4h
4h 8/9H Guild, T&Th 8-11p, Sun 8:30-11:30p <PRECISE> is recruiting more members ! Are you a tank looking for a core spot? How about a healer or DPS that just wants to raid and skip all of the drama? Please review the below info and contact me to set up a time to chat! Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday: 8p-11p CST and Sunday: 8:30p-11:30p CST Current Progression: 8/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras About Us: <Precise> @ US-Illidan (Horde) is recruiting skilled players who have the same goals and motivation for Mythic progression. Our players are light-hearted, friendly, and humorous while also maintaining a notable level of motivation and healthy competitiveness. What to Expect from Us: During progression raiding, we tend to be more serious and constructive where needed. Discord is mandatory. Logs are provided after each raid. Though we typically provide cauldrons and flasks, we do expect each raider to be prepared with their own. We are a respectful group (all jokes aside) and will not tolerate any unneccessary bs. Our Expectations of You: -Knowledge of your spec -High attendance (minimum 80%) -Willingness to take constructive criticism -Commitment and patience What We Have to Offer: -A constructive raid environment: willing to help out, analyze logs with you, and make suggestions -Guild repairs -Leadership -Alt raiding -Mythic+ groups -Gems, enchants, food, tomes, potions, and flasks Lowest Priority Class: We are not in need of resto druids or guardian druids at this time. **Bnet/Discord Contact Info:** Cami#1852 / Piki#9921 (discord)Pikiminah4 4h
12h 6/9 H Recruiting DPS Guild: Arcana Realm: Illidan Faction: Horde Progression: 6/9 Heroic Schedule: Tues/Wed 8-11 CST, Optional Normal Farm on Thursdays, Mythic + Night Fridays Roles We Need 905+: • Ranged DPS • Other Exceptional DPS • DPS with Healing Off-Specs About Us: Arcana is a semi-hardcore progression guild. We intend to get cutting edge with only a 2-day raid schedule. As such, we have to be efficient. This includes using RC Loot Council. We are a newer guild formed at the end of Nighthold. We are just getting into the swing of things as a guild and now need great raiders to fill our ranks. We are looking for people with concordance and who are active and social, but understand our raid times are short and precious. It is very important to us that you are not here for loot, but to down bosses and enjoy our community. We use Discord for voice. Trials and Applications: • To apply, please contact: o Yoko#1191 o PuffCash#1697 o Becca0833#1875 o Loadsofjuice#1585 Our trial consists of a 2-week period in which you will not receive Tier our current core needs. You may be passed gear that no one wants, and you may be offered non-tier, but there are no guarantees. After these 2-weeks officers will discuss your status. Trials may be extended, you may be turned away, but hopefully that is not necessary. Logs are helpful but not required.Makairah5 12h
13h 861 EnhShammy LF Casual Guild 861 itemlvl currently, trying to change that by joining a casual populated guild that likes to PvP and do mythics. Overall friendly environment to players and tries to party up as much as possible and have fun. CheersGapemateinc0 13h
13h 894FRmage LF Raid Guild hello, i am a 893.with 52ap. frost mage from stormscale server who is looking forward to transfer to Illidan. SInce im fairly new to the raiding scene, with some experience from normal pug raids, i am looking for a guild that would help me develop my skillset and get lots of raiding experience. Regards to my play-style i can get competitive and also be chill and joke around at the same time, depending on what kind of player the guild needs in that moment. I am online most of the time and eager to learn! I prefer any day of the week starting 8-9pm server time. add if you are interested TheSec#2389, thanks.Iceless1 13h
13h Omnipotent Kinship: ToS Progression Guild Omnipotent Kinship is a semi-hardcore progression Horde guild that is somewhat newly formed. We're 4/9 Heroic as a guild with some of us having 6/9 downed. We're of like-minded individuals that are looking towards the end goal of getting Cutting Edge on Kil'Jaeden, but without the hassle of forcing you to play 8 hours a day. Casuals are welcome as well, and our requirements for joining us as raiders are the following: -Have Discord -Have Concordance -Be willing to make Raids on time on a consistent basis -Understand the ToS fights before-hand (watch+read guides!) -Be able to output appropriate numbers, and, if unable to, be open and willing to research your class to gain a better understanding until you do Anyone who has met all 5 of those are welcome to raid; we are open to the following: Heals: Open DPS: Open Tanks: Closed Raid Times: 9 PM - 12 AM Server Time, Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday Attendance is mandatory outside of emergencies or unforeseen circumstances. We understand if you get called in last minute for work or have a final the next day and have no choice but to study, however we will be keeping track for consistency. Guild lead (myself) is Cutting Edge Xavius, AotC Gul'Dan and 6/9 Heroic. The Guild is currently 4/9 Heroic with some having 6/9 Heroic experience, and we are still pushing in Heroic progression. We welcome those who are Mythic raiders, Heroic raiders, and those who aren't the most experienced but are committed to learning how to maximize their potential. As long as you are studying up on your class and the fights, and putting in serious effort you are welcome to join. Those who are casual and just looking for a place to relax and chat are more than welcome to join as well. To ask to join, you're welcome to respond to this thread, or add my battletag BestFurryNA#1841. You may also contact Dreadneko in game (assuming I am currently on my main, of course.) Thanks for your consideration~!Dreadneko9 13h
14h 919 Bm hunter looking for mythic guild I am a 919 BM HUNTER looking for a three night raiding guild. I've been raiding since early LK and have played various classes along the way. I am 9/9H and have 1/9 M exp. Last tier I was 10/10H and 8/10M. I'd prefer raid times between 6:00 p.m. and 10pm pm server on Tues., Wed., and Thurs., but am willing to consider other dates and times. You can contact me at laproyeccion#1210Wargazmm2 14h
14h 927 Mage LFG Hi, I'm currently looking for a new guild to call home. Currently raiding with a few friends but looking for something more. Artifact Levels 52 Fire 52 Arcane 57 Frost 927 Frost Mage with BiS Legendaries. Also have the BiS for Fire. Currently 4/9M 10/10M 2/3M for Legion https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/snesleywipes I'm great on progression fights, takes me 1-2 pulls to learn the whole fight then I'd make a mistake maybe once every few weeks afterwards. I try to mix/max everything I do and I'm always available to do alternative content. I have alts as well but they aren't up to par gear wise. I do have a job but that can be worked around so time isn't much of an issue. Previous Guilds and why I left: Epic Again - Guild Disbanded INO Gaming - Enlisted in Military Tethered - Left to join BL with friends Blood Legion - Current guild If you have any questions feel free to add my battletag Roddock#1442Snesleywipes4 14h
18h <Unlucky> Top 100 5/9M HPal +more! Recruiting High: Holy Paladin, Shadow Priest Medium: Resto Druid, Hunter, Unholy DK Low: WW Monk, Warlock Raid Times (CST): Tuesday: 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM Wednesday: 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM Monday: 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM Application: Please visit our website to fill out an application. http://unluckyguild.enjin.com/ Please fill out the application if you are interested in joining. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact Nouk#11612 on bnet About <Unlucky>: 7/7M EN - 3/3M TOV - 10/10M NH - 5/9M ToS Unlucky is a new guild formed at the beginning of Legion by veteran raiders and leaders. Through exceptional recruitment, leadership, and individual skill, Unlucky has quickly progressed through content even as a newly formed guild. We believe in a raid environment that is enjoyable, but also taken seriously during progression. We have dedicated leadership that analyzes logs and raid efficiency on a regular basis. By joining Unlucky you can expect to know what your role will be immediately and continuously. Our Non-Negotiables: PREPAREDNESS - We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes flask, pots, tomes, and being ON TIME. COMMITMENT - We are recruiting for an ACTIVE Mythic progression roster. By accepting an invitation you are making a commitment to raid at the designated raid times. ATTITUDE - We expect our raiders to be mature and understanding. Progression wipes can be demoralizing, however know that we are learning and growing together. Why should you join?: Unlucky is a guild that not only wants to be competitive with raids, but we want to establish a community of skilled players. The guild should be the first place to look for help with Mythic+, class analysis, and general discussions. If you want to be apart of not just a fast progressing and growing raid team, but a community, then this is the place for you. For recruitment inquiries please contact Nouk#11612. Contacts: Nouk - Nouk#11612 (Recruitment) Hykon - #1137 (GM) http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/UnluckyNouks41 18h
19h <Flexn> 8/9H Newly Reforming Hello from the <Flexn> guild we are a newly reforming Mythic guild lead by a 8/9H lead. We raid tue/wed/thurs 8-12 EST. We would love to give all players interested a trial run if you're interested you can in game mail me or add my battle tag itDANinja#1333 or whammer#1941. Back Story: Guild was started at the launch of Legion clearing up to 3/7M EN after the burn out of launch and many players quiting we disbanded. The guild is now being ran by myself solely on focus of enjoying the game on a competitive level. The main focus of the guild is to have fun pushing Mythic content. Again if anyone is interested in joining even as a backup raider we would be more than happy to give you a trial you can add my battle tag itDANinja#1333 or whammer#1941 ~DanDanyphantom2 19h
20h Ascended 2/9M 9/9H LF Ranged and Heals <Ascended> [Horde][Illidan] is currently looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression in Tomb of Sargeras. Progression 2/9M TOS - 20% Pulls on Harj 9/9H TOS Schedule Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11 CST (Server) Off-Night Farm: Sunday 7:30-11 CST (Server) Current Needs -Ranged DPS (High Warlock, Mage, Boomie) -Healers (RSham, Rdruid, MW Monk) -Anyone with good logs and relevant progression will be considered Our Expectations of You - Come to raid prepared and on time with appropriate potions and any other necessary materials (flasks and feasts are provided) - Be ready to pull at 7:30, not just logging on at 7:30. - Come to raid having done appropriate research on how to fully optimize your class and spec; including most recent theory crafting on talents, enchants, gear etc. - Be prepared for all boss encounters and progression fights each night. - Treat everyone with respect and have a good time! Contact On Bnet: GM: Mojohexxual - Sadpanda#1606Kynarreth6 20h
21h <Formal> 7/9H Recruiting for H/M <Formal> is a newly formed guild looking to recruit for Heroic / Mythic Raiding. We have players with previous Mythic Experience as well as current AOTC. PROGRESS: 7/9 HEROIC Currently accepting all classes. We are looking to fill our ranks after branching off from our former guild that struggled in progressing past 4/9HC content. Raids times are Tues - Thurs w/ Monday Flex : 7:30pm - 11pm Server time. Please add Chance#12730 if interested / further questions.Frôzen14 21h
23h 8/9H Warlock As my title says, I'm currently 8/9H Tomb progression with attempts on KJ. I'm 918 equip in Demo spec and working on getting my Affliction gear up to par so that I can switch to Affliction main spec. I have 57 traits in Demo and 54 traits in Affliction. I'm looking for a guild that's preferably 7/9H or further. I work FIRST SHIFT, 7a-3p M-F East Coast. I'm looking for a guild that raids anytime between 5p-10p East Coast. I am unable to raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'm not willing to Faction Change, so Alliance need not reply. If you have any questions, please feel free to add my Btag Akumaryuujin#1136 or my Discord Akumaryuujin#1661.Akumaryuujin3 23h
1d 930 Mage 1/10M LFG No thursdays :( Hi people. I'm looking for a guild. I'm 1/9 mythic 80% + logs through heroic although I feel like they could be better with faster kill times. Mythic Log for Goroth... well we still haven't had a clean kill... so. I have logs for EN and HFC where I raided heavier with 90% logs on heroic and mythic. Enough about me. What about you? I can't raid Thursdays. I just can't :( I know. I don't like it either but that is life. I prefer NOT to raid weekends... Thats usually when I go out with Fam so I'm hoping for a guild that raids Sun/Mon/Tue/Wed or any combo of those days. Time can range between 7pm-2am CST. Loot council is fine as long as loot is fairly given out I know I must earn my place before I get pretty Titanforged pieces. I really hope to find a guild I can spend a long time with that treats people equally and promotes a more "family" like atmosphere.Gír3 1d
1d <Currently Online> Come Have Fun Again! <Currently Online> US/Sargeras/Alliance & US/Illidan/Horde - Is recruiting raiders for all difficulties, and social/casual players of all levels! _________________________________________________________________ What We Offer: The largest and most active World of Warcraft guild in the world, with 11,000 members across 12 guilds (10 Alliance, 2 Horde), we offer a huge slate of activities to our players, both in WoW and out... Raiding: 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, 7/10 M NH, and 8/9 H ToS Progression 10 Raid Teams - ranging from Casual to Mythic ProgressionSee the teams and their needs on our website: www.coguild.com PvP: 2 RBG Teams An entire Sub-Guild dedicated to non-stop PvP action! Countless members always looking for BGs and arenas!Learn more about our PvP offerings on our website: www.coguild.com/a-pvp For Socials: Always active guild chat - 10 guilds linked with the add-on Greenwall on Alliance, and 2 on Horde. In-game activities and competitions: XMog Contests, PvP Events, Mythic+ Spams, Achievement Runs, Alt Raids, Yolo BGs, and more! Bi-Weekly In-Game Lottery! New Member Orientations! Come make some new friends! Room for advancement as a staff member!Out of WoW: Private Gaming Servers such as Minecraft or 7DaysToDie Battlefield 1 + Battlefield 4 Clans Elder Scrolls Online Guild FFXIV Company Rust Group Always active Discord w/ thousands of users Drinking Nights Monthly Giveaways__________________________________________________________________ To Join: If you find yourself on Sargeras Alliance or Illidan Horde, simply "/who Currently Online" and ask for an invite! If you're not on one of our realms yet, let us know on our website and we'll keep your seat warm! http://www.coguild.com/join __________________________________________________________________ Contact Us: You can contact us by Btag, or email as listed below. Coldcrow#1329 Joberty#7753 OR Email us at: Coldcrow@currentlyonline.gg Swampage@currentlyonline.gg ____________________________________________________________________ We hope to see everyone in game!Coldcrow7 1d
1d Relentless Defiance new guild lf DPS <Relentless Defiance> new late night pve guild lf a tank and dps for our main core 9/9 heroic lead raid times are tuesdays/thursdays 11:30pm-2:30am server time Our goal is to clear content. We know that each and every member is an asset and brings valuable resources to the team. We want to finish every tier ahead of the curve. We keep a hardcore raiding mentality even though we only raid 6 hours a week There is a trial period for everyone We want players who maintain good attendance Players that know how to maximize their classes performance For questions gm diablo417@1832 officer basedgod#1650Ðasia0 1d
1d LFG 917 prot pally LF late night raid guild pstPhalinx0 1d
1d Crit Pro Quo Daytime/EU Guild Crit Pro Quo - illidan server 3/7M, 3/3H 10/10H 3/10M 8/9H Raid days and times: Tues/Thurs 2-5pm est or 1pm-4pm server(cst) Recruiting Raiders/mythic+people/pvpers/Social Members 18+ Looking for more for a daytime community with a mythic raiding team Can contact me at Multan#11144 or achaius#2920 or Royal#1732 or whisper a member ingame Tags - Daytime Raiding - EU Raiding - Military friendly - Overseas - Offtime - Midday - Morning raiding - ThirdshiftMultan10 1d
1d 927 arms war LF mythic raid guild 927 arms war LF mythic raiding guild. Also have a 907 frost mage. 7/7EN 3/3TOV 10/10NH 3/9TOS experienceRaginwar6 1d
1d Recruiting for Heroic Kil’jaeden Sales Hello there! Our Heroic Kil’jaeden Sales team (HORDE) is recruiting for potential candidates to fill our DPS spots (Preferably Range DPS). We are also interested in 1 Tank. We have been having attendance issues due to having a team composed of top US guilds. Most are required to do extra days during the weekend, extend hours, do alt runs, etc. We are in need of reliable and consistent players that can efficiently do damage while executing mechanics. Our Sales team goes back to Heroic Archimonde Sales and up until now. The team is full with top US guilds, most of the group is 7/9M with some 8/9M raiders. Do not let that intimidate you for we have amazing players that are in casual guilds that come to our runs to make some profit and have fun. We’re planning to push to 2:1 ratio by the start of next month but not only do we need decent players; we need reliable team players. We are desperately in need of a strong tank. Sadly, we are not looking for any healers at this moment but we could always take you in consideration, don’t be afraid to contact us. When we are more efficient with pull times and a strong, consistent group you will easily make 3-4 million a day during the weekend. We play Friday – Monday. We are pretty good at communicating in advance when our next sales run is. You must have a functional mic, headset, and access to Discord. If you’re interested in applying please add me on Discord: Archy#6456 We’re always looking for exceptional players, give it a try! Need to buy a Heroic ToS Service? (in-game currency only) If you are interested in buying a Heroic TOS service with us please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS we will quote your going realm price.Menaphos0 1d
1d 930 H.PRIEST Hi there i'm looking for a serious core but not hardcore!Trying to get a Mythic Core it doesn't have to be 3/9m but at least 9/9H -Weekdays (M-F) From 18:30 to 22:30- (CTM) Weekends Any Time- Old player , got plenty exp Raiding . Holy: -930 full geared -927 w/4 piece Tierr -58 Traits OS (Shadow) -922 w/4 pieces Tierr -50 Traits -9/9H Exp BT: Saltyplayer#11586Nodispell4 1d
1d 3 Experienced Raiders LF Guild Rsham, Mage, and Guardian Druid. We are returning to retail after a bit of a break and searching for a semi-hardcore raiding guild. LF weekday raiding after 9pm server. Add my btag CGvibez#1169 and we can talk details.Yungshok0 1d
1d ilvl918 UH/Blood DK ilvl918 Blood/UH DK LF a cool group of players and place to call home. I plan to raid Heroic/Mythic level content and am free to do so between 8pm-12pm EST. I am 9/9H atm and I do have logs if you need them. I want consistency in a group and not just logging in for raids every week. Active Discord would be nice as well. Just get a hold of me if you think I will fit. Rez#1881 is my Btag.Necròpolis1 1d
1d <Tilted> 1/9M Late-Night Guild Recruiting! <Tilted> is a semi-hardcore late night guild that is looking for players who aren't afraid of having a good time and join our family. We got Cutting Edge with 5 weeks of M EN progression due to a late start and forming a strong core 20. BUT are now looking for more members to add to our roster of meme loving, weird late night joking, bombastic personalities. SO if you think you'd fit in... We take all kinds of players, either Casual or Raiders! We have a very strong talent pool and know to get the game face on, whether it be raiding or having a good time in discord. So hit us up if you have questions! Recruiting the following for Mythic Progression: DPS: Mage (High Demand), Warlock Open to other exceptional DPS. Full on hunters, rogues, and paladins. Raid Times Days: Tues/Wed(Mythic Progression) Thurs(Heroic/Farm) Times: 10 pm PST to 1 am PST (Midnight to 3 am server time) Expectations and Requirements -Players should have their own consumables as we will not be providing them. -Attendance is absolutely imperative and you should be there, barring life events obviously. -Understand your class and understand your itemization/theorycraft. Strive to learn something new. -Respect your fellow raiders, even if someone messes up, there's no need to be flaming them or starting drama. Be kind and respect one another. -Know when to throw on your game face. We all pay to play the game to have fun, but I do expect your best effort every pull every time. Loot/Comms Comms will be using Discord (desktop app). Loot will be Loot council prioritizing, BiS > MS > OS. With consideration of performance and attendance of course. Contact: Kauntura#1730 Teachan#1179 with any inquiries!Teadybear25 1d
1d [H] BaWF is Recruiting for ToS Progression >Build a Wall Foundation< Build a Wall Foundation is currently recruiting for our core raid team for ToS and further raid tiers as they release. We just recently formed the guild but we are players with experience in raiding current content and other tier content. We also are looking for others to just join the guild for leveling/mythics and to build a community here on Illidan-Us. Real id’s will be posted multiple times so you can easily find how to contact us. Real id: Baeyro#1937, Posadas3#1656 _____________________________________________________________________________ Community We are a guild also trying to base ourselves around a community called “Hyped Up Gaming”. We are a community on twitch and other platforms just look to involve as many people as possible who just love to stay hyped when they are gaming. So if you’re just looking for a place to chill in discord and just BS/Game with we are also the place for that. Just add me on Real ID for the discord link. Maybe you just want to help grow your twitch and find others to help network with we are also the place for that just let one of the admins know that you are a streamer and we will add your name to the bot so everyone knows when you go live. (you must have Hyped_Up_Gaming as one of the communities you’re streaming under) _____________________________________________________________________________ What we are looking for in our raiders We are looking for people who want to achieve the same thing, which is to be a semi-serious progression guild we want to get bosses down and get all Teh LOOTZ. But at the same time also be able to screw around with each other and have some fun. Because at the end of the day it is just a game. Even with the above being said we will still expect people to show up to raid on time with flask and food buffs. (enchants/gemmed etc…) We are reasonable when it comes to IRL things but you’ve got to let us know in some sort of manner. What you can expect from us A very hyped up group of friends/people who just love gaming. Very helpful when it comes to gearing up others to get raid ready. "Maturish" group of people who become completely mature when it comes to raiding but laid back and chill when just messing around._____________________________________________________________________________ Raid Times: Friday- 8 P.M. – 11:30 P.M. (12pm) Saturday – 7 P.M. – 10:30 P.M. (with possible extension) Sunday-Monday (clean up/Gearing up raiders) _____________________________________________________________________________ Currently Recruiting (Will change as roster fills) 1 Tank: Druid,Dk,Monk (High) Pally,Warrior,Demon Hunter (Med-Low) 1-3 Healers: Pally,Priest,Shammy (High) Monk,Druid (Low) Melee Dps: Unholy Dk,Shammy,Monk, (high) Rogue,Warr, (med) Frost Dk (low)Range Dps: Hunter,Mage,Priest (high) Lock (med) Shammy (low) _____________________________________________________________________________ Current Raid Setup( will update as roster fills) 1 Tank: DH 2 Healers: Druid and Monk Melee Dps: Warrior and Rogue Range Dps : LockReal id: Baeyro#1937, Posadas3#1656Baeyro1 1d
1d 931ilvl. 3/9M Arms/Fury Warr lf mythic team Hello Illidan forum! I am Alphøns of Stormrage, from Gods of the Arena. Long story short I went on a marketing event this weekend, missed raid for the first time in forever and found out that the raid team disbanded. So I am now looking for a new home! About me: I work as a Brand Ambassador for a marketing company. I am able to work my schedule around my raid times unless an emergency happens like this weekend. Which only happened once so far this year. I am heading back to school this September but will still work my schedule around my raid times. Lastly I am a 22y old dude. Raiding Experience: So I started raiding in Icecrown Citadel and have raided every tier afterwards at the highest difficulty except for Firelands, Dragon Soul, and Highmaul. I had very high parses and logs for whatever dps specs I played; which include hunter, warrior, elemental, demon hunter and mage. Legion raiding: 10/10M EN/ToV as Havoc/Arms 10/10M NH as Fury/Frost Mage 3/9M ToS as Arms/Fury I have all BiS legendaries/gearsetup and 4set. I am only missing Engine of Eradication and a good shadow relic. I have experience up to 25% on mythic Sisters of the Moon. I watch many mythic streams such as Fragrance and Slootbag. My 3 alts are also split run ready and I don't mind split runs. feel like I will be an excellent asset to your mythic team considering arms is broken overpowered at the moment and i am one of the best out there. I have 99 percentile logs on most heroic fights and very high mythic parses. Here are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/alphøns What I am looking for: My ideal team would be a 2-3 night raid team that is currently 4/9M. It would also be appreciated if a transfer or faction change is covered. Thank you for your time and reading this post if you have got this far! I will be back on Tuesday for anyone who has added my battletag. Battletag: Motiv3#1599Alphøns1 1d
2d [H] <Core One> 5/9M 10/10M NH Recruiting Guild: Core One - Horde Server: Illidan - PVP Raid Times: T / Th / M 8 - 11 PM ST (Central) Progression 5/9M ToS 10/10M Nighthold (Cutting edge) 3/3M Trial of Valor (Cutting edge) About Us Core One is a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild located on Illidan. We are a group of players focused on progression raiding on a three day a week schedule. We are not just seeking FOTM raiders, we are aim to make lifelong friendships and hope that Core One will be the last guild you have to apply too. Additionally, we are a strong group of friends and make new recruits feel comfortable and have a good time. We have a lot of active members online playing WoW or other games together out side of raid times. Average age of raiders are low-mid 20s. Recruitment We keep a small roster for our main raid group and our needs are listed below. We will always consider exceptional applicants. Lastly, we do not recruit for the bench. If you are accepted, you will be given a chance to prove yourself in our mythic raids. Please have logs available. Strongly looking at DPS applicants with mythic viable healing off specs Death Knight: medium Monk (MW): low Paladin (holy): low Priest (healer): low Rogue: high Shaman (elemental): medium Shaman (restoration): low Warrior: high Mage: Medium Warlock: high Any exceptional player should consider applying, we want good mechanical players who can play their class with proficiency. Raiding Our goals are straight forward. Progress efficiently and as quickly as possible. Our raiding atmosphere is calm, but focused. This is a game and we play it for enjoyment, that being said it is also a team game. Playing poorly or having a negative attitude brings down 19 other people. We enjoy jokes, but when pulling progression bosses, we expect our raiders to be focused. Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Core+One Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/260254 Contact Information Reply to this post or fill out an application. We keep our wowprogress and recruitment threads updated and what is listed it what we want. Apply Today http://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNc3qklztwBz8PGctOuDqM12CkRbTAfD8K22OTNsiiG-sDBA/viewformSaylorbloom10 2d
2d 925 ARCANE Mage lf Mythic Raiding Guild Hello, I'm currently lf a core spot in a mythic raiding guild that is at least 8/9h ToS or already started into mythic. (Preferably a guild on Illidan, Horde, and weeknights, but I am willing to transfer for the right people :). My current guild has decided to stop raiding, so I am looking to see what my options are. My previous raid progression includes 13/13m AotC in WoD, and 7/7 m EN AotC, 9/10m NH. Here are my most current logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16778544/13/# If you're interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact me: Leija#1417 Thank you.Leîja6 2d
2d [H] <Elusive> - Adult Semi-Casual Raid [H][Illidan] <Elusive> is a new guild recruiting people (not just characters) for our PVE Social Guild. With the majority of our members being 8/9H ToS you can be sure that we will be raiding and progressing regularly. We are an adult guild and recognize that a large portion of the player-base can no longer commit 12-18 hours a week to raiding and still be able to juggle real life and in-game commitments. With this in mind, we're focused on 2-day a week raiding with a relaxed atmosphere. We take raiding seriously but fully believe that if you are paying 15 smeckles a month for a game you should be having a good time as well. Current Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 6-9pm CST Social Events, Mythic + Runs, Content and Achievement farming will be available and open to all guild members as well. If any of this interests you, give us a shot! We're currently recruiting all players and classes. You can find us at: www.guilded.gg/elusive or contact me in game. Thank you! - JebporkinsJebporkins7 2d
2d [H-Tichondrius] <Partial Credit> 3/9 M Partial Credit, (9/9 H, 3/9 M) is currently recruiting for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Progression Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7:45-11:00 Server (PST) High Demand: All Ranged DPS Classes Mistweaver Monk Discipline Priest Restoration Druid Subtlety Rogue Feral Druid Tank - Warrior/Druid/Blood Death Knight Preferred ~~~We are recruiting exceptional players of any Class & Spec~~~ Please add me at (Penor#11829) or add Lugalstella (Dongerino#11634) *Updated 7/21/17Penôr4 2d
2d N TOS Organized Pug ♡ Hosted by Ember Hello! <Ember> is hosting an organized pug tonight 7-11PM EST. This is a recruitment event ♡ however feel free to join even if you're not looking for a guild! Requirements: • ilvl 890 • bring food/flask buffs • know the fights* • uses discord * = We are willing to take those who have never done the fights as long as you watch YouTube videos or read up on the fights. We would like a smooth raid! If you're interested please contact me via btag: Angelic#1611 or kik: Hecate.Imagica Thank you!Angelic0 2d
2d [H] <Ember> Adult Semi Casual ★ PvE ★ Social Hello friends! My name is Bree and I am the GM of Ember! I am looking to fill raid spots and social spots in my guild. Guild Highlights • Current members just returned from hiatus • Starting TOS as a guild 7/21 • Looking for semi casual players • We do WQ/Mythic+/PvE nightly • Active hours: ~6pm-1am EST • Raid times will be: Fri+Sat 7-11pm EST • We are helping each other prepare and gear • We use voice chat over guild chat (discord) • We are mid twenties, early thirties in age • Goofy AF • Under-geared members are welcome • Anyone is welcome! Recruiting Spots • 1Tank: Druid/Monk/DH preferred • DPS: All welcome at the moment • Healers: All welcome at the moment Raiding Member Requirements • Item level 890+ • Available Friday + Saturday at 7-11pm EST • Friendly • Not easily offended • An adult 18+ • Uses Discord (mic required) Social Member Requirements • All levels/classes welcome • Wants to participate in some PVE • Friendly • Not easily offended • An adult 18+ • Uses discord Contact Me GM: Angelic#1611 Kik: Hecate.Imagica Discord: tinyurl.com/embervoice I don't come online often before 6pm EST. Kik is the best way to contact me before then! I hope to hear from you soon! About Ember We originated from Whisperwind, created in 2009. We were a hardcore raiding guild in 2009-2011 but since have been off and on a social semi progressive guild. Some of our core members still play and although we are older now, still have a passion for raiding. We seek new companions to join us! We understand that life is important and don't expect our members to be on every day however we do expect our raiders to try to better themselves. We are known to help our raidiers become better players so if you are looking for help, we won't immediately turn you away from our raid if your underperforming, but we do expect you to make an effort to do better. If you fit in with us you will find great company. We are goofy, obnoxious, and sometimes offensive. Especially Tiki. ♡ I know it can be hard to fit in with a group that has a long history with each other but we are hoping to click with some new friends.Angelic1 2d
2d Mythic Hpally In search of a fair fun guild to progress in. In NH i proved my skill and got my BiS ring just too late. got my Mage Tower skin 18th on Illidan with the lowest ilvl. In ToS im struggling with Loot, i need 2 key pieces to fix my stats, my numbers wont hurt your eyes. I love to challenge myself and continue to be absolutely consumed with my character and MS. As a M Raider i keep my Ret spec passable incase we need to cut healers, and My Tank spec passable aswell. i do moderate research every couple months or weeks depending on use of the specs. Mechanically, which is generally the most important aspect of a player in M. i am close to flawless. a couple mistakes at worst. I learn quick and do my own theory crafting and testing. EN i got CE 7/7M ToV i went 2/3M and NH 9/10M getting close but no kill on Guldan. ToS i am 1/9M currently. i am posting to see what my options are. skill wise there is no current debate. im making full use of my toon in raid. Output is decent but not yet where im happy with it. im still lacking a 4 set and sea star of the depthmother. i have most of the legendary s for H now. hoping for velens with the way the current trinkets work with pally. i am very in depth player and have raid leaded for many years. i have a Hpriest alt who puts out impressive numbers for the ilvl. Cha0s1o1#1555 Hpally is Atarnish on illidanAtarnish3 2d
2d DK & Hunter looking for Guild Both are over 900 iLvL, we both have over 8 concordance ranks. EXP is 10/10 H NH and 9/9 N ToS. Looking for 7 server time until 9 server time pref. Looking for a good home to spend the rest of Legion and beyond in.Tydiian9 2d
2d 919 Equiped Beastmaster LFG 8/9H 9/9N TOS Hey I have 4pcT20 and 2pcT19, my legendaries aren't good but I still parse well regardless. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/vulgan I am looking for a guild that is at least 8/9H. I would like to do a Trial run or two before I make my decision if possible. I don't know what raid schedule is best for me so just let me know when your guild raids and I will give my response. Add my Battletag if you want to talk to me or just leave a post under this topic. Add @ Rhapsodical#1161Vulgan6 2d
2d 925 VDH Looking for a Raiding Guild As the title says, I'm currently looking to join a raiding guild, as my current guild has largely fallen apart. Currently 9/9 Normal, 7/9 Heroic (all pug runs). Looking to join a guild that is fairly casual, as I place a high priority on having fun and being able to joke around with my guildmates, but still looking to progress in heroic. Happy to join a guild either that is already clearing heroic, or progressing in heroic. I am available for raiding on Tuesday through Thursday evenings and late nights (I do night shift work). My Bnet is Draconax#1407. I can be contacted in-game for more information.Shiraxi4 2d
2d 903 Holy Priest or 901 Ele shaman LF guild Returning 903 Holy Priest or 901 Ele shaman looking for a Tuesday/ Thursday evening guild. 11 years raiding experience, looking to return to become a progression raider again. Battle tag is Vienen#1313Zookz5 2d
2d 919 Holy Priest LF Guild 919 Holy Priest looking for a guild that is pushing early mythic or late heroic, I do not have many ToS parses sadly, the last guild I was in had attendance issues and did not have the members to push. I have raided this entire expansion on a MW, then in the later half of NH I swapped to priest. Got 5/10 NH mythic before I had to quit for a family matter, but now it is all taken care of, I am ready to start playing more again. HMU on bnet: BastionMain#1308 Give me a chance, I won't let you down :)Spelebrimbor2 2d
2d SRS 9/9 H LF Hunter/Mage + more Guild name: SRS Server: Illidan Faction: Horde About us: We are 9/9 H 4/10M NH, our goal is to get cutting edge for ToS and we will make the necessary descisons to allow this to be possible. Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central Recruiting: All DPS classes and spec if your class/spec is not listed below please still free to contact us, high priority on: Spriest Rogue Warlock Mage Hunter DH Enhancment Feral Aryastark#1859 Bromby#1673 Audacity#1604Liquidswôrds9 2d
2d Stack and Die 2 Night Raiding LFM Stack and Die is a newly reformed guild looking for more DPS, We are 4/10M and 10/10H NH. Currently 9/9N , 8/9 Heroic working towards mythics soon. Core spots available. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11. We are also accepting casuals. Feel free to message me in game for any questions!! High demand for DPS All exceptional DPS welcome to apply! Will consider all applicants! Message us in game (Soggydreams, Bearcakes) in game or add us on bnet, Euphemea#1317, maaksel#1395Soggydreams13 2d
2d LF PvE Casual Guild - iLv886 Looking for a PvE Social, Friendly, Casual and Mature Guild to chill out and have fun raiding with. I just loaded my WoW Token after a few months of real life stuff and ready to gear up again. Prefer using Discord. Raiding Availability - All but Fridays (US Time Zone)Ailuraphy2 2d
2d [H]<People of the Dragon> 3/9M 9/9H Wed/Thu People of the Dragon is a raid focused guild looking to recruit solid players. We have a focused but relaxed and fun atmosphere. We are also welcoming anyone who would like to join for a social role. Please take a few moments to fill out the application at the bottom of the post. Feel free to message one of the officers if you have any questions! 7/7N 7/7H 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3N 3/3H 2/3M Trial of Valor 10/10N 10/10H 9/10M Nighthold 9/9N 9/9H 3/9M Tomb of Sargeras Expectations: Sign up for, and show up to raids prepared and on time. Attendance is expected, but we realize that people have lives. Read up on fights before raid. Be kind and friendly to others. Roles: WW Monk Rogue DK Classes/specs not listed above are still welcome to apply, especially DPS. We will never pass up talent, though we would like applicants with at least 910 ilvl and 52 weapon level! We're also accepting casual/social applicants. Raid Schedule: Wednesday & Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm CST (server time). Optional heroic raid on Tuesdays. Recruitment Officer Battle.net ID: Drewbie#11615 Application Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeiFH8LDYGzeH6YilGrXZCie9PB-IIKv6RxSvF5FoqFGJjE2w/viewformGeralde36 2d
2d 924-927 equip BrM LF Guild Hello fam, I'm currently looking for a new home whom are recruiting tanks for main raids. I'm currently 924 equip with t20 pieces or 927 equip non-tier pieces along with 59 traits. I'm currently sitting at 8/9H which the guild I was in had disbanded. This monk is a reroll about a month in now. My main used to be a 923 equip 60 traits prot warrior; stopped playing this prot warrior since SCO had stated prot warriors was bottom tier for TOS so I made the monk. My current experience is 10/10 mythic NH CE, 2/3M TOV, and 7/7M EN non-CE. I'm looking for a chill home and raiders who get stuff done. If this interest you, then add me at iTank#11507. Hope to hear from you soon and have a great day.Monkrosity7 2d
2d H I J I N X | Seeking Raiders 3/9M ToS <Hijinx> www.hijinx.ws Current Expansion Progression 3/9M ToS 9/10M NH 16% wipes on Gul'dan T_T (illidan) 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV Previous Progression 13/13M HFC (US 568th) Wildstar* 6/6 GA 9/9 GA Mini Bosses Recruitment Needs Tank - Monk, Druid, DK. Other exceptional tanks are welcome to apply. Heals - Druid, Monk, Hpriest. DPS - Boomkin, Mage, Rogue, Warlock. Anyone with excellent parses should apply. you will need logs to support your DPS. We are seeking raiders in the 75% and up. If you are under this, be prepared to plead your case to our recruitment officer, he is not a push over and will likely shoot you down if you are without a good reason and a provable reason to believe you will do significantly better. *Not every raider is up to this level currently, but we are working with them or replacing them, so that wont be an excuse to get in.* Raid Schedule T, W, TH 7-10pm EST At current we raid 9 hours a week. We make the most use of our time by having raiders who can show up prepared and on time. If you are often late and don't have a pre-approval, you will be removed from the raid team. Who we are and what we expect from you We are laid back adults who want to spend as little time as possible fooling around wiping in raids. We maximize our time on progression, not farm. Our priority as a raid team is to get Cutting Edge, not the big loots. If we can complete the content with the gear we have, we will extend raids to kill bosses. This is a decision that is determined by the raid leader and officers, not the raiders. We understand the raiders may not always agree with us on this but we have been at this a while. Raiders are welcome to come and talk to us about it and give us their opinions but it will ultimately be up to the Officers. We like to have fun and talk about inappropriate and often times sexual things in raid and Gchat. This however, does not come at the cost of disrespect to others or drama starting comments or subjects. As far as performance, we fully expect our raiders to do mechanics over DPS when a choice has to be made. If you fail to mechanics you will be first to sit in the bench. As a guild with limited time and patience for wipes, we value those who don't cause wipes over this with the highest DPS. If we are not hitting enrages and the tanks are not falling over dead, we don't typically sit raiders unless they are failing to mechanics. All this being said, we do obviously have minimums and due to recent events we are raising our bar of entry and low end of our expectations. As a guild we don't ever expect to be US #1 or even US #100. We are a Semi-Hardcore guild so expect somewhere around US Top 500. We understand players come and go and we understand everyone has different expectations for raids and progression. If you join our guild and fully plan on leaving eventually this is completely acceptable and we respect your choice. We only ask that you are open about it when you are looking to move on so that we can prepare and find a replacement. We will help you find a guild and give a reference for you so long as you leave on good terms and with at least a week notice. (We will not stop giving you gear you have earned and will continue to treat you as a full time raider until the day that you part ways) we have done this for several raiders in the past and several of them have come back to us at later dates. If we discover on our own however that you are looking for a guild, don't be surprised if you login one day un-guilded. Lastly, this is a guild of players and nothing we do is for an individual. Everything is for the betterment of the team. We use Loot Council to distribute loot, and tend to give out loot to those who have both earned it, and will MOST BENEFIT THE RAID. We have handed out Warforged trinkets to trials and Tier pieces to pugs. If it will help us progress and those raiders are here to stay, we will reward them accordingly. Contacts Yåz | Yaz87#1800 – GM Dârkleaf | Dark#12125 – Recruitment Officer Byri | Jinx#11876 - Recruitment Officer Hellztotems | Hellz#11896 - Healing Lead/Recruitment SupportYàz11 2d
2d [H] <Reignited> Weekend 9/9H LFM Faction – Horde Server – Illidan <Reignited> Strives to stay competitive with a light schedule. We provide raiding consumables, and enjoy staying busy during the week running mythic plus dungeons. During progression, we become focused to down bosses however on farm content we offer a relaxed atmosphere where we can joke around and enjoy raiding together. If you are looking for a guild who pushes to be its best while still enjoying the game you will fit perfect with us! At this time we are building a stronger mythic core group for ToS. Raid days/times.. Saturday & Sunday 6:00pm-10:00pm CST Current Raid Progression Tomb of Sargeras- 9/9H Past Raid Progression Siege of Orgrimmar- 14/14M Highmaul- 6/7M Blackrock Foundry- 8/10M BRF Recruitment Needs – 18+ We are always actively recruiting experienced dps regardless of our guild roster needs, but below is high preference. Healers: Resto Shaman Melee: None at this time Ranged DPS: Spriest, Hunter, Boomkin, Mage, Ele Shaman To qualify for a raid spot you must... *Posses knowledge of your class which includes how to gem correctly and know what talents to use. *Be able to take criticism. *Working microphone, speakers/headphones and Discord installed. *Be able to meet raid times and show up at least 15 minutes prior to. **All new recruits will run on a probationary period and earn there solidified spot in the core. (Our looting rules are loot council for all mythic mode fights) If you feel you would make a good addition to our team please do not hesitate to contact us ingame at... Brittany#12409, Solarstar#1501. For quicker review and response apply on our website at https://reignited.enjin.com/ Thank-You for your time :) Happy Raiding!Abilynn19 2d
2d 921 10/10M NH 3/9M ToS HPriest LF Guild Hello! I am new to this server and looking to get into some serious progression focused raiding with a competent team of players. Title says most of it but I would be happy to answer any questions. Availability is flexible, though I would prefer nights. Add me on btag: Dioxx#1398 if you're interested! Thank you for your consideration.Sidequest2 2d
2d [UCMS] - LFM 8/9H ToS - Pushing Mythic Undercity Mall Security has immediate spots open for the following classes to help round out our heroic/mythic raid team. However; any & all good players please feel free to chat with us if your class isn't listed. Heals: Priest & Resto Shaman DPS: Melee - ROGUE! <<< Range - Warlock, Shadow Priest, Mage, Ele Shaman, and Boomy Raid Times: Tues, Wed, & Thursday Times: 7-10 PM (Server, Central) Guild: Undercity Mall Security Faction: Horde Server: Illidan Raid: Heroic/Mythic Current Progress: * Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N | 8/9H | 0/9M * The Nighthold - 10/10N | 10/10H | 4/10M * TOV - 3/3H | 0/3M * The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N | 7/7H | 1/7M What are we looking for? Players with a history of success and commitment in regards to raiding; those who constantly push themselves to be better players and who find methods for improvement. While raiding experience is typically a substantial part of individual game-play and is usually an indicator of future success, we thoroughly review all inquiries equally. Ideal candidates will have 52+ traits in their weapon and have a minimum of 900 ilvl. Paid Transfers will be offered at the end of your three week trial. During your trial you may raid with us cross-realm on heroic difficulty only. Thank you for your consideration and interest in joining us! Feel free to leave a comment below a we can discuss this further in-game. My btag is Fatcat#11147Fatcát4 2d
3d New guild LF members <Gimpeds>[US][Illidan][Horde] Looking for talented individuals to fill all roles for current raid and Mythic+ progression. If you find yourself in a spot where you are geared and pugging every week MESSAGE ME OR REPLY TO THIS POST! ilvl Desired ilvl for raids will be a minimum of 915 equipped. This doesn't mean anyone below said ilvl is not welcome. We take our raids seriously, but we would still love to grow our numbers for Mythic+. Late night raid times These times will span from midnight eastern time to 3am. typically 2-3 nights a week. specific days to be determinedThehealerino0 3d