Illidan

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
36m [H] UnRevised Tues/Wed 7-10pm Progression: 11/11 N 7/11 H UnRevised was formed by a group of friends looking to progress through raid content with a more casual and laid-back attitude. We are currently looking for all exceptional players to add to our raid team. We want quality players with consistent raid attendance to learn, grow and progress with. We provide all flasks/food, discord, and run daily mythic+. Raid schedule: Tuesday 7p -10p Wednesday 7p-10p Thursday 7p -10p (optional) For more information or questions contact: Mordochop (jrave#1113) Hambone (Havok#1494) Saladfingers (Aurora#12587)Hâmbone4 36m
55m 919 Fury Warrior LF Guild Came back to WOW a few weeks ago. Trying to get back into the swing of raiding. Want to do Normal Antorus and progress to Heroic. Can raid 7:00 - 11:00 T, W, TH server time.Bladebourne0 55m
55m H-From the Ashes 2/11 M-Ant Tank/DPS [H-US-Illidan]<From the Ashes> Recruiting DPS for Two Night Mythic Raiding! Core Spots Available for Antorus!! About: From the Ashes has been together since February 2017. Most of us have played games together for years and have cleared end-game content in a plethora of different titles. We are a 2 night a week raiding guild looking for Raiders! 18+ Progression: Antorus - 11/11 N 11/11H 2/11M Raids: Mythic Raids: Tues/Thur 8pm CST/Server Optional Heroic Raid: Wednesday 8pm CST/Server Recruiting: Tank: Any DPS: Spriest/Lock/War/Hunter Any exceptional Ranged or Melee DPS should apply. Lower ilvl applicants will be considered but be willing to work hard to get where you need to be. Apply @: GuildFTA.enjin.comBzra0 55m
1h <Rochambeau> 3/11 M Recruiting! Rochambeau is a Horde raiding guild on Illidan recruiting for Mythic Antorus progression! We are currently 3/11 M and are looking to bolster our roster. We are a new guild that banded together from old friends at the start of this raid tier. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8-11 CST (9-12 EST). We also do alt raids on the weekends and play a lot of pubg and other games like overwatch and rocket league together. The guild itself is new, having just signed our charter at the start of this tier, but consists mostly of old friends that have many tiers of cutting edge experience. We are looking for people that can have > 90% attendance, can learn from mistakes, and are good communicators. While we are going to push all the way for our Cutting Edge achievements every tier, we also won't be stressing over realm rankings. Classes/Roles we are currently looking for are: Ele Shaman, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest Other exceptional applicants playing another role or class may also be considered. If you are interested in raiding with us, feel free to ask to speak with an officer in-game or contact us through btag: Mizu#1160 Olongjohnson#1271Ølongjohnson12 1h
1h <Currently Online> 2 Raid / 1 RBG Team LFM! <Currently Online> is the game’s largest and fastest growing gaming community in WoW! With PVE and PVP teams expanding on Illidan Horde, stretching over 4 guilds, (not to mention our 6 Alliance- Sargeras guilds) and more to come, we are the premier destination for anyone looking for active Legion gaming. Our number one priority is to create an incredible atmosphere, conducive to the experience of all gamers from all walks of life. Bringing these players together, while providing a means for them to create lasting memories, as well as meaningful relationships is all part of our mission. As long as we are doing our jobs right, none of our members should have to say “there’s nothing to do…” Currently Online creates an atmosphere so full of activity, that it will surely provide a means for any player to enjoy the game how they like it... RAIDING TEAMS Antorus, Burning Throne Progression 1. Just Pixels-HEROIC ONLY- 8/11H (Wednesdays 8-11pm CDT) 2. PB & J Sandwiches-HEROIC ONLY- 3/11H (Tuesdays 7-10pm CDT) RBG TEAMS 1. Project Delta - Thursdays 9-11pm CDT See if your class is what we need and APPLY TODAY! https://currentlyonline.gg/raiding/ https://currentlyonline.gg/rbgs/ Want to start a new team in our horde guild? http://staff.coguild.com/Bossié111 1h
5h <High Octane> Recruiting DPS <High Octane> 11/11H raiding guild searching for DPS to move into mythic progression very soon. We are a laid back guild, run high mythic plus together and in progress in getting a RBG team together. We currently need DPS who are keen on progressing and have a knowledgeable understanding on fight mechanics. If you are slightly under geared that is fine, we are here to help you and gear you up. Only requirements is to have raid fundamentals down and a passionate and well understanding on how to play your class. Let me know here if you are interested and leave your Antorus EXP here if you have it as well as ILVL! I will get back to you. RAID TIMES: Tuesday & Thursday 8:30pm server to 11:30pm server DPS CLASSES NEEDED ASAP: Warrior Death Knight Paladin Warlock Feral/Balance Elemental Enhance HunterCurrents1 5h
6h 3/11M Holy Paladin/Holy Priest LF guild Hey there! I'm looking for a new home on Illidan (pending transfer/faction change). I'm currently ~955 ilvl, 3/11M on my Paladin. My priest is slightly less geared but I am just as comfortable with Holy Priest as with Paladin. I prefer a semi-hardcore atmosphere with a focus on progression and performance. Also would prefer a evening/night guild 2-3 times a week. Add me on bnet Jamie#12462 if you're interested in bringing me on!Maebee0 6h
11h ,Loot> 8/11 H Ant. LF core raiders <Loot> is recruiting healers, ranged dps (really need a warlock) and a tank spot for our core raid group. We are currently 8/11 H Ant. and hope to begin Mythic Antorus soon. Raid Schedule Tuesday | 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (CST) Wednesday | 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (CST) Thursday | 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (CST) // Thursdays may be optional after progression. Invites go out at 7:30 PM. If you can’t raid or think you’ll be late, let us know on Discord. Core members who are habitually late or miss raids will be demoted. Required Addons Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs RCLootCouncil Angry Assignments General Expectations Be prepared. Update your addons. Enchant and gem your gear. Bring potions and flasks. Food is provided. Know your class. Study the fights. Show up on time. We’re counting on you. Be positive. No religious, political or racial discussions. We’re all equal. Don’t be confrontational. We’re logging, we know who sucks. Yes, wiping is frustrating. Complaining won’t help. Loot Distribution (Note: We will be using this system once we have a solid core group formed. As of now, loot is simply what you get from the boss. We also give loot to each other if it is not an upgrade for us). Loot is distributed via “RCLootCouncil.” Here are the main variables we consider when distributing loot: Rank | Seniority receives priority. GM = Officer = Core > Trial > Alt > Casual. Upgradability | Barring rank, the item will go to whoever it benefits the most. Loot history | Loot history is considered to make sure everybody gets something. The guild is our priority. This style of loot distribution collectively benefits the guild. Trial Period Our trial period lasts for two weeks. The purpose of a “trial” period is to gauge reliability. During your trial period, we require perfect attendance and reasonably sustained performance. Poor attendance or regression may result in an extended trial period. Whisper me in game (I'm usually on this character) or add me on BNET if you'd like to know more or are interested in joining: Guldoran#1563Cennaria0 11h
12h Slice of Bacon I have heaps of Slice of Bacon. Looking for Chaos Crystals. If anyone interested, please add me in game Shadowdance#1403, or post here. ps: I've got Baby Winston battle pets too if anyone interested, let me know.Ramose0 12h
13h Illidan <Infallible> 2/11M Antorus We're looking to pick up 2-3 dps (preferably one with a healing off spec) to fill core raid spots for mythic. We already have the numbers, now we're looking for quality. We could also use a healer w/ a good dps off spec. We're willing to check out any class if you're an exceptional player, but are emphasizing the following: DPS dk (low) rogue (medium) boomkin (high) ele sham (medium) ret pal (high) demon hunter (medium) feral druid(medium) arms warrior (medium) monk (medium) mage (high) warlock (Low) spriest (medium) resto druid (very high) resto shaman (high) holy priest (high) Schedule: Tues: 6:30-10:00 Central Thurs: 6:30-10:00 Central About Us Infallible has been around since early Vanilla raiding on and off throughout WoW's history. The core of our guild has been together through multiple expansions and, as such, have a friendly and laid back atmosphere while maintaining a competitive raid environment. We're looking to incorporate another few good people into the fold so we can consistently push mythic content in Antorus. If you feel like you'd fit in and want to get in touch with us, you can reply here or use the battle tag below. Contact Information Conman - Conman197#1628Ðeathcon0 13h
14h <Narcosis>9/11M ANTORUS LFM <Narcosis> 9/9 Mythic ToS 8/11 Mythic Antorus is recruiting for our Mythic Antorus roster. Who we are: We are a 3 night mythic raiding guild who stress having strong performance and consistent attendance. Leadership is ran through our officers and raid leader "Mikeiceberg". Log reviews happen nightly and are closely monitored after wipes to find where improvements must be made. We have a zero tolerance policy to players who make repetitive mistakes and bring a negative attitude to the raid. MUST BE 21+ YEARS OLD TO APPLY! Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-10 central and we occasionally push Mondays for kills. We also have a WEEKEND Raid TEAM Friday (Heroic Antorus) Saturday Mythic. Gear: Narcosis uses RCLoot Council and gear is prioritize to dps then healer and tanks. What goes into consideration is class/spec, skill, attitude, attendance, and the overall impact towards the guild. Expectation: We expect our raiders to come on time, and well prepared. This includes going over logs, checking VODs, revamping strategies, bringing pots and food, as well as min/maxing your character Requirements: 950 iLvl, 75 weapon traits, WCL, and at least 11/11H experience. Goal: To finish Mythic Antorus pre-nerfs and have a strong ranking on Illidan. Apply: Please use our website to fill out an application http://narcosisguild.com/application/ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Narcosis https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/137399/latest/ http://narcosisguild.com/uncategorized/antorus-the-burning-throne-raid-kill-videos/ KILL VODS https://www.twitch.tv/mikeiceberg You can also reach us on bnet. Mikeiceberg#1550 and dilemma#11889 Please READ: http://narcosisguild.com/forums/topic/guild-charter/Mikeicebergg143 14h
15h <Ascended> 7/11M T/W/Th, Recruiting All Roles <Ascended> is a three-night per week, semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Illidan that is currently 7/11M. We are looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression in Antorus, the Burning Throne and Battle for Azeroth. Progression 7/11M ABT 9/9M ToS Schedule Raid Times: Tuesday - 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Server Time) Wednesday - 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Server Time) Thursday - 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Server Time) Current Needs Any player with exceptional logs and relevant progression is encouraged to apply. Tank (brewmaster, blood dk) Healer (paladin, disc priest, mistweaver) Ranged DPS (hunter, boomkin, warlock) Melee DPS (rogue, warrior) DPS w/ capable healing/tanking off-spec Our Expectations of You Come to raid on time and prepared with appropriate consumables (flasks and feasts are provided) Be ready to pull at 7:30, not just logging on at 7:30. Come to raid having done appropriate research on how to fully optimize your toon Be prepared for all boss encounters and progression fights each night. Treat everyone with respect and have a good time! Your Expectations of Us Officers will come to raid with specific strategies prepared for each boss and clearly articulate what is expected of each player Guild will provide appropriate raid consumables (flask, feasts, vantus runes, etc.) Officers are always open to suggestions/concerns (given it is brought up at an appropriate time) Apply Now! If you are interested in applying, please complete the form found at www.ascended.gg Feel free to add one of the BattleTags below or contact an officer in-game with any questions. Guild Master - Mojohexxual (Sadpanda#1606) Officer - Araf (Paul#14398)Âraf58 15h
20h LFG raids THU/FRI NIGHT or ANY DAY MORNING Hi there, I am a semi-hardcore raider currently looking for a Heroic Farm raiding guild to call home. I have been looking for a guild for a while now which suits my schedule. My preferred raid time is: 1. Thursday/Friday = 7.00pm-1.00am (At night) 2. "ANY DAY" in the "MORNING" = 8.00am-2.00pm (In the Morning). Preferred Realm: 1. Illidan (Horde) 2. Area52 (Horde) **Willing to switch realm too if everything works out. Currently I have Aotc on 1 toon and have been farming ATB on 3 different alts. List of alts on which I farm HC-ToS: 1. Havoc Demon Hunter: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/runicdemon 2. Holy Priest: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/galadri%C3%AAl 3. Resto Shamy: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/runictotem (KIND OF A MAIN FOR NOW) Some other Alt to mess around in mythic plus: 1. Resto Druid: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/runicwood 2. Blood Dk: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/d%C3%AA%C3%A2thbring%C3%AAr **Currently working on mage alt too, to have a ranged DPS class (also if guild needs a ranged dps)Dêâthbringêr2 20h
1d 948 Fury Warrior LF Raid Guild Hi there, Currently looking for a guild that raids mid afternoon on M,W from 12-4 pm est or weekends from 7pm to 10 pm est. I was in mythic content during ToS and took a break. I'm back now on a new character wanting to finish end game content. I wish to continue to be with a guild in mythic content but will need some gearing in heroic to optimize for mythic content. Below are some of my parses. Got my BIS legendaries not to long ago so their wont be many logs. Heroic Logs World Breaker 1,522,410.0 Hounds 1,570,120.0 High Command 2,028,510.0 Portal Keeper 1,483,420.0 Varithmas 1,603,590.0 Never been with good groups for other bosses so I can't really say what my DPS would be like on a clean pull. Reply to this post if interested.Sathin2965080 1d
1d <Anatomy> 1/11M LF RDPS, Healer Anatomy is in the process of replacing a couple players on a roster with people that take progression in the guild and in themselves seriously. We're a relaxed guild, but we focus hard on the walls we hit and strive to break them. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10pm Server Time. We're looking specifically for RDPS, Healers, and an OS Tank. My btag is Ashbringer#1119, feel free to ask me any questions!Doggiebone16 1d
1d <I Donut Care> Recruiting! <I Donut Care> is a guild of close-knit friends on Horde ILLIDAN (US) looking to grow our family and get ready for Antorus! We are active as much as we can be, schedules allowing, and want to try and grow in to a large, fun guild. We are currently 11/11H Looking to start in to Mythic! We also enjoy doing M+ and weekly runs of Normal Antorus just to help our members gear up :)! For our raids, we go from 11PM CST until 2AM CST Friday and Saturdays (This is 9PM PST till 12AM PST & 12AM EST till 3AM EST). We ask that you be at least 940 with 72 traits or very close to that mark. We are currently recruiting: Ranged DPS: Prefer WARLOCKS Healers Hybrid DPS. DPS with viable tank or healer sets are highly desired. Please message Drukalnn or Avemaria for more information! Btags Fallen#1513 Aveh#1778Discord Drukalnn#8588 Aveh#6073Drukalnn49 1d
1d 950+ Mage/DH LF Weekend Raiding Guild I am in search for a heroic WEEKEND raiding guild (late Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday) for either my fire mage or my DH. Both are 950+ but I have been focusing mainly on M+ this exp due to work. I am comfortable as either a tank or dps in a raid environment. I have previous heroic raid experience dating back to ICC. Feel free to add my btag to discuss further (Kittiez#1300)Roseashes6 1d
1d <BRB Conjuring Cupcakes> Heroic raiding guild 11/11H We raid Wednesdays from 8-11pm EST. With the light schedule we are still able to accomplish our goal of clearing current Heroic content well before it becomes outdated. Our core guild has been playing together for over 5 years, we maintain a small roster and attendance is key. We are not a Mythic guild, with that said some of our members do Mythic raiding outside of our raid night. As long as it isn't a conflict or a problem with your attendance we don't care. What we are looking for. Healer Pref Monk Priest Paladin DPS Mage If you are a skilled player and want to raid with us, message/mail Jorage, Teaselbone, or Watermelon in-game on Illidan. You can also add my Btag rok#1557Watermelon13 1d
1d <Losers> 2/11 Mythic Now Recruiting <Losers> 2/11[M] Is now recruiting Healers and dps (ranged pref.) Guild Details: <Losers> Is a guild focused on moving into Mythic progression. We are currently 2/11 M with pulls on High Command under 30 percent. We are looking for skilled players. Requirements: Raiders to be online 15 minutes prior to raid time. Raiders must know each fight before raid time. Minimal chit chat during boss fights Care for the others in the raid group. ( we are a team) If you are going to be late or missing for a raid give one hour advance notice in order to find someone to fill. Raid Times: Friday 8-11 Server Time (cst) Saturday 8-11 Server Time (cst) Scheduled nights for normal clears or heroics once on farm. We are also taking all casual players that need a guild to call home. Come level, hang out, and chat in discord! If you are interested in our Guild or have any further questions please contact me via battle net (listed on right) or in game whisper/mail (listed on left). Aimedshots (CO-GM) - Mons#1971Aimedshots0 1d
1d 954 fury warr LF heroic/mythic raiding guild Hey Illidan, I'm looking for a guild that raids 2 - 3 days a week (weekdays), I am available anytime between 5 - 11pm PST. Returning player, was MIA since launch, been pugging my way to get geared and to get my AOTC, currently 73 artifact trait. Extensive raiding history, since Wrath. Mythic raiding throughout WoD. Hoping to find a place to raid through Mythic Ant and into BfA Feel free to reply here on the post or through game Reckless#1325Castrogg3 1d
1d 943 Resto/Ele/Enh Shaman looking for home 943 Resto/Ele/Enh shaman Looking for a fun active raiding guild. I am available Tues Weds Sat Sun evenings. Id prefer to only raid 2 days though. I have raid experience going 11/11 in Antorus normal. I am flexible as far as my ablilites. I feel that I make a good guildie. I am always willing to go out of my way to help someone learn something. Even if i dont personally play a class i always am willing to help them find out the info they are looking for. I am an active WoW player. I have a wife that is looking for a home as well so family oriented is a definite plus. My biggest requirement for a guild is that they are friendly. kidding around and joking is acceptable but i do not approve of insulting guild members skills. If you want to help fine if there is something someone is doing wrong talk to them. Im not looking to do mythic raiding if it happens with a guild group and we are having fun wiping and killing then fine but im not looking to spend 20 hours a day focused on everything. I also have multiple alts across multiple servers that if need be i can gear up. I have a Prot/Holy Pally at Item level 929. I have a Prot /Arms warrior at 921 Items level. Im always doing some sort of alt leveling. Must be willing to accept typosHaznomana1 1d
1d Resto druid LF guild 933 Resto druid lvl 73 trait currently looking to get back into a serious raiding group looking for a guild that raids any day really between 6:00-10:00 server timeAbelfalem2 1d
1d [H] 4/11M resto druid LFG I'm 4/11m on my monk will be 5-6/11m this week. Currently working on portal keeper. I want to play my druid exclusively. I have been pugging everything every week on my druid so logs are messed up. There are some but they don't show properly because of extra healers from pugs or just not logging at all. I want a guild that is active that I can call home for a long time. What I want - At least 4/11m. A good leadership crew and stable guild. 2-3 days a week. Raid times 7-7:30cst-11-11:30cst. Im eastern and would like to be done by 12-12:30est. What you can expect - 100% raid attendance. Active player with alts and knowledgeable of all fights from all perspectives. Willing to switch specs if needed(although i would prefer to play resto). M+ every week. Looking for more stable players to push with. I would like to get a core group to sell 15s for extra gold. Also to push scores even on harder weeks. Willing to xfer today before reset. Always have pots/runes/flasks/food and addons required. Helps memebers get +15 pugs for old content to get BIS items for others. Vocal when needed for boss fights. Resto - 76 traits still missing a few leggos Balance - 75 traits no balance legendaries Guardian - 74 Traits just have chest. Battletag - Moreilator#1464Druilator0 1d
1d [H] <Barely Trash> recruiting Healers and DPS <Barely Trash> is currently recruiting a Healer and DPS to join our core team for Antorus Progression. We are looking for members that want to progress through Heroic and into Mythic. With years of experience we have learnt that bosses still die when you have fun while raiding. So if you like fart jokes, imgur and killing bosses you might be the right fit for us! We want players who can commit to two nights a week with at least 75% attendance. We don't mind players who are a little under-geared as long as they are willing to attend Wednesday and Thursday farm nights. Currently 1/11M 11/11H 11/11N Raid Times: Wednesday/Sunday 10:30 pm - 1:00 am EST / 9:30 pm - 12:00am (Server Time) Requirements: -Don't need a safe space -Only be triggered by awful puns Raid Requirements: - Skills - Gems - Enchants - Maximum Effort - Doing Better Get in touch: GM: Magnopus, Magnabull, Magnopum, Magnope (Magnopus #1254) Officers: Yandot VimyMagnopum49 1d
2d 960 Enh Shaman LF raiding guild Looking for kinda late night raiding guild ( Anything about 9 server time as start) to get back into. Long time raider, quick learner. Looking for Mythic raiding guild more so then some on heroic.Björkbjörk1 2d
2d 4/11M Holy Priest LF M Guild (Sold) Who I Am Currently in search of a home, I am a Holy Priest with a Discipline OS. I am willing to play my Shadow OS more when I get my Sephuz and Belt, although I would prefer to remain a healer main spec Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/necroticx Gear I am 969 in bags. 955 Holy, 75 Weapon - My equipped item level is mainly due to the fact that I wear 4 piece T20 and a 920 Seastar as my main equipment set, swapping out trinkets for certain fights. Legendaries include Velen's, Prydaz, and Cloak, swapping the latter two depending on content. 960 Discipline, 70 Weapon - I am not interested in swapping to Disc as my main spec, I have fun playing it and would be willing to play it in certain fights, but I am not as effective as a Disc as I am as a Holy for now. Practice makes perfect. Legendaries include Velen's and Soul of the High Priest. 949 Shadow, 70 Weapon - 14.5k Haste, tpc t20, BIS ANT Trinkets. Legendaries include Soul and Prydaz. No Belt or Sephuz yet. :( Experience I have downed; Mythic Garathi Mythic Felhounds Mythic Antoran High Command Mythic Portal Keeper (on my DK alt when my guild had too many healers on) I have pull experience on; Mythic Imonar Expectations My Expectations Environment: I am looking for a guild with an environment that's organized, mildly strict without too much aggression toward raiders. I don't mind a raid leader who's a hard !@#, but at the end of the day if it creates animosity well then that defeats the purpose. Guild leaders should be the types who are willing to make the hard decisions and sit even their closest friends and best raiders if it benefits the raid and generates progression. We should not be held back because the GM's grandmother is having trouble with a mechanic and is causing us to not make progress. Respect/Maturity: I can be immature but if disrespect is shown toward me or other raiders then what's the point? I also don't mind a goofy environment on off nights, or some crap-talking to each other. I come from an environment like that but I would like it to not interfere with our main nights. Organization: Clearly labeled ranks, officers who have roles and who aren't just officers because they're friends of the GM. Loot structure, standard trialing system, organized healing core with call outs and structure. I need structure!! lol Logs: Having people who analyze logs and with whom I can bounce ideas off of, I offer this in return. Understanding when performance is more important than parsing. Loot: I expect that the Loot Council or Loot Authorities aren't feeding gear to people based on favoritism. Loot should be fed to people based on the usual metrics and in a role priority. I am not interested in a guild who punishes raiders for not doing their M+. I do my 15 on 3 toons every week, but some weeks are busier than others for me so I may miss a week of Mythic + from time to time. What to Expect From Me I am nowhere near perfect. I mess up mechanics sometimes and I have bad nights where I'm not pushing my buttons right. Those are the nights that I will either shape up or sit out. With THAT out of the way, you can expect that during the learning process on progression I will analyse myself, find out what it is I am doing wrong and fix it with a Weak Aura or something else. You can expect that I will take criticism effectively and without animosity so long as it's delivered in a mature fashion. You can expect that I can effectively listen to structure and direction set forth my the raid leader, GM, and Officers. You can expect that I have extensive GMing and Officer based management and project management skills and I understand what it takes to run and manage a raid team. I understand that I can and will sit if I am under performing and that I will still be there at the end of the night when that new Boss Achievement floods the Guild chat. You can expect that I come to raid prepared, with my own food, flasks, runes, repair bots, codex's and tomes. Gold is not an object to me, I may not be out there farming, but I will happily help to acquire needed materials from time to time. You can expect that I will be consistent in attendance and for the most part, barring real life emergency situations, be here every raid day and on time. You can expect that I will be a part of out of raid guild activities and even be willing to assist in leading certain activities. Alts 957 Frost DK, 70 Weapon - No BIS leggos at all, but sims about 1.7m and I can open at 2-3m single target and sustain about 1.7-2m on him.Necroticx2 2d
2d Celebration Package 6/11M LF RDPS <Celebration Package> - [H] Illidan Weekend daytime raiding guild About us We created the guild with the intentions of being a smaller guild to clear Normal & Heroic content. But after around 1 - 2 months into Nighthold we decided after picking up some really cool and good people that we wanted to try our luck in Mythic. To our surprise it went fairly well, we started alot later then most guilds but were able to achieve 8/9 Mythic before the release of Antorus. We are planning to hit Mythic hard for Antorus. With a tight schedule of 9 hours of progression raiding a week we strive to have an effective raiding environment and to have people that want to be the best and push themselves to perform better each try. With that being said we are a pretty fun and chill crowd and we enjoy jokes aswell as being very active on voice comms and the game outside raidtimes. What we're looking for 100% Attendance (We do understand that sometimes life happens but with only 2 progression days a week we expect people to set aside time to attend our raids) 100% Toon upkeep, may that be keeping up with AP, spending some extra time reading up on a mechanic you do not fully understand or on your rotation. People that can own up to their mistakes and can take criticism. People that think that a guild means something more then just killing bosses. We do accept alts ASLONG as you are able to be consistant for our raidtimes AND able to upkeep your toon 100%. Raidtimes (Progression) Wednesdays 6:30-9:30 pm CST (Illidan server time) Saturday 2:00 - 5:00 PM CST (Illidan server time) Sunday 2:00 - 5:00 PM CST (Illidan server time) (Farm) Tuesday 6:30 - 9:30 PM CST (Illidan server time) Current progress for Antorus 6/11 Mythic 11/11 Heroic (AOTC first week of heroic) 11/11 Normal Recruitment Currently very interested in Ranged DPS If you do not play one of these roles however don't hesitate to get in touch if you think the guild would be a fit for you anyway! Loot distribution RCLootCouncil (Our trial period is around 1 - 2 weeks) Contact information Talyethir#1481 Oblivanotte1#1583Chimychonga0 2d
2d Resto Sham and Resto Druid LF PvP Guild LF PvP guild to kill bad guys in RBGs withXtrapretty0 2d
2d 955 MW LF guild great healer lf guild. #Prometheus#1913 Hope to here from youZoolandus2 2d
2d 952 mw possible transfer looking for a guild Hi I am currently looking for a nice progression raiding night time guild. Horde side i have 3/mythic in tomb experience and I've done 8 heroic in the atbt in pugs I am a fast learner on the fights. Take me in and after a few goes at it and ive pretty much gotten it. I also like pvp but i prefer to do a raiding guild. If i like what I see I can likely Transfer around next month sometime after payday.Cataholic5 2d
2d 965 Feral Druid 2/11M, LF guild Capable of performing at high levels of game play among other top ferals. LF guild with similar progression. Tank OS that's capable of tanking some mythic antorus, and building a strong resto spec.Zealouzz2 2d
2d (H) Illidan Player LF Active Legacy Guild. I am looking for an active/friendly guild to join with all (12)of my toons. I don't play a ton these days but would like a place with active friendly players that just enjoy casual play and transmog raids/achieve runs. As stated above, I am Horde faction on Illidan US server.Uneik1 2d
2d [H] <Crit Pro Quo> Daytime Raid Guild 11/11H (H) US Illidan PvP Server -- Daytime Raiding Guild Actively Recruiting: - Hunters - Shadow Priests - Boomies - Enh. Shaman - Sub Rogue - Holy Paladin - Resto Druid Basic Guild Information We are a core group of EU/US off-time people focused on tackling endgame content. Our members range in age from 20-40 with a variety of personalities and backgrounds. Note: We prefer to recruit people on a permanent basis -- this means mature, stable people living in Europe, or longtime Nightshift people living in the US. Guild Raiding Information Applicants should have a focus on continual improvement at the individual and raid level, and be able to use appropriate resources to research their class and raid role. Raiding from Europe on US servers does introduce additional technical hurdles such as latency, but it is expected that raiders have learned how to deal with that and still avoid standing in fires =). Attendance Since we are a tight knit roster, reliable attendance from all raiders is important and required. Attendance Requirement: 90% minimum Discord and microphone required for raiding. Raid Schedule TUES / THUR Server Time 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM Local timezone raid times U.S. Eastern - 2:00 PM - 5:30 PM U.S. Central - 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM U.S. Mountain - 12:00 PM - 3:30 PM U.S. Pacific - 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM Berlin, Rome, Stockholm - 8:00 PM – 11:30 PM Dublin, Edinburgh, London - 7:00 PM – 10:30 PM If interested or you have questions add Kristafa#1397, owlmanbear#2270 or connect to us on Discord @ https://discord.gg/n5WH8GD. Curious about our guild structure and loot system then head to https://cpq.enjin.com/.Karmilea4 2d
2d Selling last few 2 letter names I have a few more 2 letter names that i'm selling for WoW gold. These are the last few available on the server Du Lq Ix Bq Bl Mq Mf if youre interested, send me an in-game mail or add me on discord @ wommy#1093Wom0 2d
2d Morning M+ Team Forming Team Forming: Faction: Horde Name: Ctrl Alt Del Playtimes: Various Weekday or Weekend days(10:30am to 2:00pm CST) Mythic+ Score: 3k Raider.io score for tryouts ilvl Requrement: Looking for 960+ Current Needs: Currently need 3 dps (Pref Warlock/Boomie/WW Monk/DH) but will certainly consider others Contact: My IGN is Medknight. My RealID is Medrun#1588 +3111 Blood DKMedknight27 2d
2d < Late Shift > 1/11 Mythic - Recruiting! <Late Shift> Is a guild that has been raiding for quite some time. Many of us have raided since Vanilla/BC. We raid Tues 11-2 Sever Time (9-12 PST) Thurs/Sat 12:30-3:30 Server Time (10:30-1:30 PST). Current Progression 11/11 H Antorus 1/11 M Antorus. We expect raiders to make all 3 days and come prepared with flasks/pots/food/tomes. All raiders should know their class specifics including best talents/stat priorities etc. If you can make raid times, know boss fights and do mechanics with whatever role you may be playing we want you! If you can't make it one of the nights please let an officer know or post in the attendance section of discord. We all do mythics+ together and work as a team to progress. Trial period can last 1-2 Weeks. Depending on how you do it may be shorter and you will have a core spot! Best performers get raid spots. <Late Shift> uses EPGP which is a more than fair loot system used by many guilds. Please PM an officer in game if you are interested or have any questions or feel free to add me on bnet Sheriffo08#1865 or JanaLee#1381 which is jayded our guilds gm. In Game Officers: Jayded, Naeyali, Topramenesha, Histugaya. Current Needs: Good DPS Who Will make all the nights! We're up all night to get lucky!Pantycakes0 2d
2d Gold from Illidan to Blackrock Trying to send 30k of my gold on Illidan to blackrock, offering a 10k tip. Since we're on forums, I'd like to do 5k at a time. If you're wondering why I need this done, it's for gametime which expires in 8 hrs. Zizx#11314Zizilio0 2d
3d WTB Gul'dan Mount run. Like the title says. I want the mount the Mythic Guldan drops. Discord Thereis1#3666 Or reply below. Complying to blizzard eulaTheredh0 3d
3d [H] <Magog Cartel> 1/11M - 6 hours a week! Summary: 1/11 M tue/wed/thurs 9-11 EST looking for dps, add brandy#1599 on battle.net About us: We're a group of people looking to pretend we're hardcore players for exactly six hours a week. We get as far as we can as fast as we can without requiring obscene time commitments (no trait farming, no split raids, no obligatory alt runs). There's no age limit, but the guild is mostly adults in their mid-twenties or older with jobs, families, and lives in general. We do play outside of raids (other games, and a lot of keystones), and people looking for friends to game with would be a better fit than someone who just wants to log on six hours a week for raid. About you: You're a sexy dps perhaps, or a beautiful healer. Maybe you have recent relevant parses to show off, or maybe you haven't played in a while. Either way it doesn't matter, we'll bring you to one of our runs before judging you. You'll watch the youtube video before we start a boss. I'm not going to ask that you don't stand in the fire, but do at least know why you died. Open recruitment: We're recruiting for competitive raid spots. If you're looking for a raid spot for progression you'll have to fight for it. Practically, this means we bring everyone interested to farm content and then look at logs Wednesday night to decide who's coming Thursday. The competition is entirely friendly (there's a 0 tolerance policy on being unpleasant about performance), and everyone is expected to help their guildmates do better if possible. If you'd like to get a feel for where you'd fit in, https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/167391 is our logs. Hit me up bb: Easiest way to talk to me would probably be battle.net: brandy#1599, or if you're already on Illidan then feel free to /w me on Epe. If you'd rather, discord also works: brandy#9982. The link to the discord server is https://discord.gg/HZeczY if you'd like to get a feel for the community.Epe4 3d
3d <The Last Pull> 4/11m - Recruiting! A little about us: <The Last Pull> US-Horde Illidan We’re a 4/11M - 7/9M raiding guild. Our focus is to have fun and maintain a friendly raid environment. Our raid environment is not suitable for individuals who are easily offended. Trials are accepted based on logs & progression, we do not have the time to teach you every fight and we are not looking to gear up players who have not put sufficient time into their characters this far into the expansion. Loot is awarded based on performance and who it is the highest upgrade for, trials are eligible for loot but are not likely to receive WF/TF pieces. Currently Seeking/High Priority: 1 Heal (Non Shaman) & Ranged DPS (Boomkin highly needed) Competitive mythic roster, all exceptional players will be considered. Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 8-11 ST (9-12 EST) Mondays optional off nights Required addons: Weakauras Exorsus Raid Tools RCLC (RC loot council)-use notes DBM/Bigwigs Trials last for 3 consecutive weeks. -Trials are eligible for loot Any questions feel free to contact us at Booties#1893 Carl#1175 Deadicus#1568 Raeya#1889 Apply at: https://discord.gg/HudyC4nKranich25 3d
3d <Intrepidus> 11/11H ABT T.W.T 11pm-2am CST Faction Horde Server Illidan Welcome! We are Intrepidus. A guild that started with the intention of having fun while raiding. We are a guild looking to progress into raiding, mythic progression, and all the pleasures that a guild can muster. We have a normal Argus, drunk night/alt raid. As well as running keys on Saturdays. We are currently filling our roster for our mythic progression, we are currently in need of all range DPS. Any melee dps with a decent offtank spec, as well as looking for a holy pal and mistweaver. Though, all classes feel free to inquire! We are an semi hardcore, as we raid 3 nights a week. We are active and fun guild, with loads of sarcasm to boot. Also we provide Flasks, Feasts, and pots for raiders, we come prepared! WoWProgress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Intrepidus Requirements Thick skin and Sarcasm Knowing your class Attendance Discord - able to listen. Talking is not required. RcLootCouncil Angry Assignments Taking time out of your day to understand fights and mechanics per boss. Willing to learn from others Able to handle criticism Loot Loot will be distributed by RCLootCouncil which takes attendance, performance, degree of upgrade and raider status into account Trial We do a 2 week trial period for each member. Depending on your attendance and performance. In this time, we use it to gauge and check to see what you are doing within the raid. Attendance is highly required, showing up before raid and being ready on time is a must. At the end of two weeks, we will either promote you to raider or help any way possible to have you be performing better. Raid times Tuesday 11PM - 2 AM Central Time Wednesday 11PM - 2 AM Central Time Thursday 11PM - 2 AM Central Time Damage Looking for: Spriest, MM hunter, anyspec Warlock, Frost mage, Fire mage, BM hunter, Ele shaman, and boomkin. Any dps feel free to inquire! Healers Need H pal, MW monk! Though willing to look into any strong healer! Contacts Guild Leader - Merlin1620#1879 (Battle Tag) Recruitment Officer - Spongbill#1898 (Battle Tag) // Spongbill#0872 (discord)Spongbill0 3d
3d Delete this deleteHaznomana9 3d
3d <Narcosis> 8/11 M LF Antorus <Narcosis> 4/11 Mythic is recruiting for our Antorus roster. Who we are: We are a 3 night a week mythic raiding guild who stress having strong performance and consistent attendance. Leadership is ran through our officers and raid leader "Mikeiceberg". Log reviews happen nightly and are closely monitored after wipes to find where improvements must be made. We have a zero tolerance policy to players who make repetitive mistakes and bring a negative attitude to the raid. Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-10 central. Heroic on Fridays and we occasionally push Mondays for kills Gear: Narcosis uses RCLoot Counsel and gear is prioritize to dps then healer and tanks. What goes into consideration is class/spec, skill, attitude, attendance, and the overall impact towards the guild. Expectation: We expect our raiders to come on time, and well prepared. This includes going over logs, checking VODs, revamping strategies, bringing pots and food, as well as min/maxing your character Requirements: 940+ iL, 75 weapon traits, WCL, and pass mythic XP Goal: To finish content pre-nerfs and have a strong ranking on Illidan. Apply: Please use our website to fill out an application http://narcosisguild.com/application/ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Narcosis https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/137399/latest/ https://www.twitch.tv/mikeicebergYou can also reach us on bnet. MikeIceBorg#1550 and dilemma#11889Dilemmahc85 3d
4d [H] <Ember> 11/11H ★ LF R DPS ★ Adult Guild Hello friends! My name is Bree and I am the GM of Ember! I am looking to fill raid spots and social spots in my guild. Guild Highlights • 11/11N and 11/11H Antorus • We do WQ/Mythic+/PvE nightly • Active hours: ~6pm-1am EST • Raid Times: Fri+Sat 7-10pm EST • We use voice chat over guild chat (discord) • We are mid twenties, early thirties in age • Under-geared members are welcome • Anyone is welcome! Recruiting Spots • DPS: In DIRE need of a Mage, Lock, or Boomkin! • Tanks: Looking for a Tank with a decent DPS spec. • Healers: CLOSED (Unless you have a great ranged offspec) Raiding Member Requirements • Item level 925+ • DPS: Does 1.1M+ DPS • Available Friday + Saturday at 7-10pm EST • Friendly • Not easily offended • An adult 18+ • Uses Discord (tanks and healers: mic required) How to Apply If you want to join our raid team please follow these steps. I don't often check the forums and I'm offline during the day, so this will help us contact you ASAP. 1. Put in an application (google doc link below). 2. Join our discord and type "Applied" in #applications. 3. (Optional) You may add me, my co-gm, and/or our officers to btag. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ APPLY HERE: http://tinyurl.com/applytoember ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Social Member Requirements • All levels/classes welcome • Wants to participate in some PVE • Friendly • Not easily offended • An adult 18+ • Uses discord To join as a social, just /who ember, and ask some one for an invite :) Contact Us GM: Angelic#1611 Co-GM: Bagle#1146 Raid Officer: Coronil#1368 Social Officer: WolfPup#11879 Discord: https://discord.gg/qnsyScn Raider App: http://tinyurl.com/applytoember About Ember We originated from Whisperwind, created in 2009. We were a hardcore raiding guild in 2009-2011 but since have been off and on a social semi progressive guild. Some of our core members still play and although we are older now, still have a passion for raiding. We seek new companions to join us! We understand that life is important and don't expect our members to be on every day however we do expect our raiders to try to better themselves. We are known to help our raidiers become better players so if you are looking for help, we won't immediately turn you away from our raid if your underperforming a little, but we do expect you to make an effort to do better. If you fit in with us you will find great company. We are goofy, obnoxious, and sometimes offensive. Especially Tiki. ♡ I know it can be hard to fit in with a group that has a long history with each other but we are hoping to click with some new friends.Angelic38 4d
4d <Okay> Tues & Thurs 6/11M LF DPS <Okay> Illidan 6/11M Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm CST. LF players with similar experience Minimum 955ilvl and 75 traits in main weapon What you can expect from us: -Mythic progression on an ultra-light raid schedule. -Positive leadership -An active guild outside of raids What we expect from our raiders: -Strong drive to improve personal play. -Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid. -Do not be a distraction to the raid. This includes random afks, Disconnects, random chatter, etc. -High attendance. What we expect from our trials: -All raider expectations above -We prefer 100% attendance during your trial, but understand real life happens -Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community. Contact: Illidrugs(Virus#1641), Metalbear(bear#1792), or Nailadin(Nailor#1183) or Apply here: okay.gg/apply Your applications are privateMetalbear251 4d
4d SRS 9/9 8/11M LF Ranged DPS Guild name: SRS Server: Illidan Faction: Horde About us: We are 9/9 M, our goal is to be top 100 US for Argus. We are looking for long term players who understand the effort required to raid mythic content at a high level. When considering contacting or applying to our guild note that we want people who are committed to the game and our guild we want players who have a stable schedule that they are in control of, we want people who will be here 2+ tiers from now and have the passion and drive to better themselves and the team at all costs. Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central Recruiting: All DPS classes and spec if your class/spec is not listed below please still free to contact us, high priority on: Guardian, Prot Paladin, Brewmaster Boomkin Hunter Warlock Rogue Spriest Windwalker Ret Pally www.srsguild.com to apply or if you have any questions ask: Aryastark#1859 Bromby#1673 Darkdoich#1585Liquidswôrds48 4d
5d Celebration Package 6/11M LF RDPS <Celebration Package> - [H] Illidan Weekend daytime raiding guild About us We created the guild with the intentions of being a smaller guild to clear Normal & Heroic content. But after around 1 - 2 months into Nighthold we decided after picking up some really cool and good people that we wanted to try our luck in Mythic. To our surprise it went fairly well, we started alot later then most guilds but were able to achieve 8/9 Mythic before the release of Antorus. We are planning to hit Mythic hard for Antorus. With a tight schedule of 9 hours of progression raiding a week we strive to have an effective raiding environment and to have people that want to be the best and push themselves to perform better each try. With that being said we are a pretty fun and chill crowd and we enjoy jokes aswell as being very active on voice comms and the game outside raidtimes. What we're looking for 100% Attendance (We do understand that sometimes life happens but with only 2 progression days a week we expect people to set aside time to attend our raids) 100% Toon upkeep, may that be keeping up with AP, spending some extra time reading up on a mechanic you do not fully understand or on your rotation. People that can own up to their mistakes and can take criticism. People that think that a guild means something more then just killing bosses. We do accept alts ASLONG as you are able to be consistant for our raidtimes AND able to upkeep your toon 100%. Raidtimes (Progression) Wednesdays 6:30-9:30 pm CST (Illidan server time) Saturday 2:00 - 5:00 PM CST (Illidan server time) Sunday 2:00 - 5:00 PM CST (Illidan server time) (Farm) Tuesday 6:30 - 9:30 PM CST (Illidan server time) Current progress for Antorus 6/11 Mythic 11/11 Heroic (AOTC first week of heroic) 11/11 Normal Recruitment Currently very interested in Ranged DPS If you do not play one of these roles however don't hesitate to get in touch if you think the guild would be a fit for you anyway! Loot distribution RCLootCouncil (Our trial period is around 1 - 2 weeks) Contact information Talyethir#1481 Oblivanotte1#1583Chimychonga0 5d
5d [H] <Archaic Gaming> - 4/11M ABT - LF DPS <Archaic Gaming> is a community that has been around for years, and we are filling the ranks for Nighthold! Many of us have raided in hardcore guilds, and have experienced the toughest content Blizzard has offered. As the years have passed many of us just don't have the time to dedicate 20-30 hours a week to raiding. So what we can offer is a core raid that will complete the toughest content on a short schedule of 6-8 hours a week. What does this mean? That means we need experienced players who learn quick, and work efficiently and effectively so that we can clear the toughest difficulty prior to the nerfs that blizzard will eventually do. Which kind of dives into the goals of Archaic Gaming; we want to clear all of the raiding content on Mythic difficulty prior to patch nerfs. We don't want to be number 1 on the server, but we do want to be relevant with content and clear it as it comes out. (Previous content has been a rough ride trying to fill the last few ranks to push into full guild mythic raids) As a guild, many of our members have varying experiences dating back to Vanilla and some as recent as Warlords of Draenor. We understand that the game paradigm is shifting, and that new players are always coming into the game. So please do not let that discourage you from trying to become apart of our community. With that being said, we are always trying to expand our community with players who do not necessarily want to raid, but just want to enjoy the environment. So that's always an option as well. Raid Schedule: Wednesday: 10pm - 1am Eastern Standard Time Thursday: 10pm - 1am Eastern Standard Time Needs: DPS - Warlock, Warrior, Boomkin and Ret Pally Tanks - None Heals - One exceptional healer If this sounds like something that you might want to be apart of, please add (Chrisangus#1684, Ribet#1310 or Demigamer#1676) and shoot us a tell.Ribet50 5d
5d ✨ MAD 6/11M✨LF Ranged DPS MAD is currently looking for a few new players to fill the ranks. TOS :9/9H 7/9M ABT: 11/11H 6/11M Warlock - High Hunter - Med Boomkin - Med Shadow Priest - Med We are looking for motivated players that know the meaning of progress, and that know their class inside and out. We want social, active, and long term members that we can count on to be responsible, punctual, and driven. Our Raids: We raid 3 days a week. Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:00pm EST What we expect from you: - You are a mature player - You have a good computer and a stable connection - You are willing to wipe on new encounters and are interested in progression - You know your class inside and out, and consider yourself to be knowledgeable of every aspect of your spec - You have a high raid attendance - Discord and a working mic is required What we offer: - A stable raiding atmosphere, with a drive to progress and be the best - The chance to explore end-game raiding content at a respectable pace - A group of dedicated players with a friendly community Apply at http://www.mad-raiding.com/recruitment add War#12812Båby33 5d