Illidan

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
40m <H>Reformed LFM 8/10M LF Rsham/Hpal+ <Reformed>Illidan If your looking to push Mythic content and be apart of something from the ground up then Reformed is for you. Looking to start again with a guild we had great success in back in Wrath. We were one of the top 5 guilds on the server at the time, and only committing to a 3 day raid schedule. This will stay the course for legion. Schedule Tuesday 10:30 to 1:30 server time Wednesday 10:30 to 1:30 server time Thursday 10:30 to 1:30 server time Little about us: We are a casual guild by only the days we commit to raiding. We will be aiming to be as competitive as possible on the server. Just because we only raid two-three days a week doesn't mean we will not be pushing mythic content early. Generally new reformed guild(huehue) on the server. In need of shaping our roster to put us in the best possible situation for success. We will be using discord for our raids. Current Progression The Emerald Nightmare: Mythic: 7/7 ToV: Mythic: 1/3 Recruitment Needs These are for immediate openings for Mythic. Tanks: (This is purely focused on someone that would be a swing role of dps/tank) Blood DK (Medium) Prot Warrior (Medium) Veng DH (Medium) Prot Paladin (Medium) Guardian Druid (Medium) Brewmaster (Medium) Healers: -Mistweaver Monk (Medium) -Resto Druid (Medium) -Holy/Disc Priest (Medium) -Resto Shaman (High) -Holy Paladin (High) Range DPS: -Warlock (High) -Balance Druid (High) -Shadow Priest (High) -Elemental Shaman (High) -Mage (High) -Hunter (High) Melee DPS: -Rogue (low) -Death Knight (low) -Feral Druid (low) -Warrior (Medium) -Windwalker (Medium) -Enhancement Shaman (Medium) -Demon Hunters (Medium) -Ret (Medium) Any exceptional player will be considered regardless of recruitment needs. Feel free to chat a officer in game or Btag me for information if one is not online. Hama#6820Hulsr72 40m
1h <no idea> US 2 - day Weekend Morning Guild <No Idea> Strives to become one of the top weekend/1-2 day guilds. We raid at a unique time from 9AM-2PM (CST - Central Standard Time) Saturday and Sunday mornings, a 10 hour raiding schedule. We're recruiting specific players to our roster but, if you're an exceptional player, don't hesitate to apply! Guild History: 14/14 Heroic Seige of Origmmar (10man) 7/7 Mythic Highmaul 10/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel. 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Mythic Trial Of Valor Classes of Need: Resto Shaman - (High) Resto Druid - (High) Holy Priest - (Medium) Warlock - (High) Spriest - (High) Mage - (Medium) <no idea> Awards all loot via Loot Council. We distribute loot based on many factors, including raid attendance as well as performance, etc. What we look for in a raider: - A good attitude for a more chill and relaxed raiding atmosphere. - A strong knowledge of your class and do your own research in order to perform well. - Must know all fights before showing up to raid. - To admit for making mistakes and wiping the raid, etc. - 95% attendance - Being a team player that doesn't mind being swapped out for certain raid compositions. Please apply at our website noidea.enjin.com Contact Info: Broydiesnipe - Broydie#1189 Sodafluffy - Itzsushi#1182Broydiedots14 1h
3h <Convoluted> 9/10 Mythic is Recruiting! <Convoluted> 9/10 Mythic Is looking to fill our last few core spots for mythic progression! We are currently looking for : - Hunter - Mage - Warlock - Shadow/Holy Priest - Resto/Guardian/Balance Druid - Holy/Prot Pally - Any exceptional players! We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-11 Server ( CST ). What we expect from you: - Maintain a 90% attendance rate - Come prepared to raids: flasks, potions, foods - Be ready 15mins before raid time - Know your class and perform well with raid mechanics - Positive attitude Loot distribution awarded via loot council based on: - Attendance - Performance - Upgrades Please contact Evo#1745 or Sybur#1587 for more information! Or apply here: http://convoluted-guild.com/Røssbøss143 3h
3h [H] <Close Knit> Recruiting! 3/3 7/7 H <Close Knit> is a newly restructured Horde guild based on Illidan. After changing leadership, officers, and core raiders, we now have a stable environment and have progressed extensively beyond what the previous iteration of the guild had accomplished. Our guild is basically a home away from home and a tightly knit family. We are all friends and enjoy raiding, doing mythic dungeons, and other content together. We even play other games together outside of WoW. The members you will meet here are a chatty, raunchy bunch at times, but also mature - we know life happens, and the majority of us have full time jobs and families. For our guild, life comes first; we understand that and take it into account. Our discord is pretty active text chat wise and we use it as a means to keep in contact with each other and chat even when offline on WoW. ... That being said, we are also recruiting DPS for raiding. For our current progression group, we ask that you be at least 860 ilvl. For Nighthold content, we are requesting our members to be at least 870 ilvl. For non-raiding purposes, we're accepting of all classes and roles. ... We are also looking for players who just want to run mythic dungeons together. And if you're a casual player who just wants people to chat with, relax, and have fun (playing WoW or something else), we would love to have you join our family as well! If you're interested or have questions, you can either a) reply here or b): ... Thanks!Sukineko15 3h
4h Third Relic Slot - 7/7 M 3/3 H We have established ourselves as a guild that will get through any tough time. We are currently 7/7M EN and 3/3 ToV Heroic. We are looking for players who want to push through the remaining content and continue into next expansion with a strong push. We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive, friendly guild environment that is accepting of players with busy lives and families. Beyond this, our number one goal is to have fun with each other. Fun is killing bosses, making progress, and improving each week. Fun is about being the best we can be without having to sacrifice our personal lives. Even though we never prioritize the game over our personal lives, we still take the game very seriously. We are a progression guild. Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge on every raid tier and then work tirelessly to push our progression as far as possible with each content patch. Progression: Legion: The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 M. The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H. 7/7N Trials of Valor - 3/3 Heroic. Raid Schedule Monday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Tuesday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Thursday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Recruitment Needs Paladin - Open Warrior - Arms/Fury Death Knight - Open Shaman - Elemental Hunter - Open Druid - Closed Monk - Mistweaver Rogue - Open Priest - Discipline/Shadow Mage - Open Warlock - Open Demon Hunter - Open Tank- Closed Healer- Closed Dps- Open Bold signifies high demand. We are constantly looking for exceptional players, so please do not hesitate to apply or inquire about our class needs outside of the specified classes above. Contacts Visit our website at: www.thirdrelicslot.com Add us on realid at: Valerant#1592, MrTap#11791, Breeze#12543, Prissina#1979 Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.Místertáp1 4h
4h 875 MW (Returning) LFG I had to take time off from the game after TOV release, so it has been about two months since I have raided. Currently 5/7M and 2/3H Guild went 7/7 the week after I quit QQ. (Rip perfect attendance) Looking to trial for a core spot in a M raiding guild for Nighthold. Most schedules are fine just message on bnet if you are interested. (Savage#13109)Savagemist0 4h
5h [H]<An Illusion> looking for core healer Have a core healer spot open and ready for Nighthold. I would prefer a resto Shaman or holy pally, but go ahead and message me anyway if you are a healer. You will have a guaranteed spot for mythic progression! Message me in game, gadred#1352 ...Gaddredd8 5h
6h [H] <Fried Chicken Shack> 7/7M is recruiting! We are currently looking for a couple of RANGED dps and a healer for our core raid team. We are looking to push mythic progression. We are currently 7/7M and 3/3H and raid on Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday from 8-11PM Server (central). We also do a bunch of optional / alt raids on our off nights. We are looking for dedicated players who are able to perform and show up on a nightly basis. Current Needs Healers Shaman - High HPally - High Priest - Medium DPS Hunter - High Warlock - High Dk - Medium Warrior - Medium Mage - High Priest - HIgh Monk - High All exceptional players will be considered so even if you dont see your class up here feel free to apply. If you are interested or have any questions add my btag Demos#1827Galiser18 6h
6h [H] [US] <Xpired> [illidan] recruiting <Xpired> is recruting we are fun casual guild that is lead by a group of friends and veteran players we are looking to run daily mythic + as well as build a solid raid team. Raid times are tues-weds 6pm - 9pm server times. We have all recruitment open to build numbers. Item lvl is not important we will help you get too where you need to be. If your interested just add my bnet and we can discuss the direction of the guild. Thanks hope to talk to y'all in game! Gm - Tydira#1603 Officers - Loadsofjuice#1585 Thryss#1375Loadzofjuice0 6h
12h 891 equiped 54 trait ww lf guild Greetings, I am an 891 equipped item lv monk who recently transferred over to Illidan from Sargeras. I am looking for a mythic progression guild for nighthold. So far in legion I have not done any progression raiding as I mostly just farmed mythic pluses. I do have some logs for heroic EN and EN normal if needed. My ww weapon is at 54 traits, mw is at 36 and BM is at 35. Additionally I also have a druid/lock/priest at 873-877 item lvls if your guild requires alts. Feel free to ask questions here or message me in game.Wsullyw3 12h
13h 7/7H, 2/3H <Stack and Die> TL;DR Moving up to ~20+ roster to be able to do Mythics Need solid DPS, and 1-2 healers. Raid times are Wed/Thurs, 8-11pm Server. Run tons of Mythic +, Kara, and off-night raids during the week as wellWe're currently a small guild, looking to start getting into Mythic content in Nighthold. It has left us in a precarious situation, as we're stuck between a rock (M:Emerald Nightmare) and a hard place (H:Helya). Due to us not being able to progress into Mythic, we've lost out on the ~5 'easier bosses than H:Helya' gear increases. We truly appreciate players thare are honest with themselves and seek to improve, always looking for solutions rather than complain about a problem. Our guild has been raiding together for a few years, and took a break after going 14/14M in MoP, when the raids changed from 10 to 20 for Mythic. We've since decided to take a step forward, and move up to a larger roster so we can work on the mythic content. Lastly, we're not against a guild merger. I think if ther ewas another guild out there in our same situation, it might be beneficial to everyone involved. PM me, Bnet: PWn3R#11492 Discord: Cakes#2412Shacakes2 13h
13h <Encore> Selling Mythic+/Kara *NEW PRICES* Hello! My group is comprised of top tier raiders who have been clearing the hardest content for years! Mythic+ Info: -The reward chests for completing the dungeon contain high item level gear, artifact power, gold and a chance at a Legendary drop for your loot specialization. -During the Tuesday reset, the chest in your class hall will contain one piece of gear that is increased depending on the highest keystone completed for that week. (There is also a chance for this chest to drop a legendary) -All buyers must be DPS spec. **We will never leave you with a depleted keystone.** ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ What do Mythic+ Dungeons get you? Mythic+ 4-6 Keystone: 800 Base Artifact Power 850-855 iLvl Loot (WITH A CHANCE OF TITANFORGED UP TO 895) 860-865 iLvl WEEKLY Cache Loot Mythic+ 7-9 Keystone: 1000 Base Artifact Power 870-875 iLvl WEEKLY Cache Loot 855-860 iLvl Loot (WITH A CHANCE OF TITANFORGED UP TO 895) Mythic+ 10-12 Keystone: 1200 Base Artifact Power 865-870 iLvl Loot (WITH A CHANCE OF TITANFORGED UP TO 895) 880-885 iLvl WEEKLY Cache Loot Any loot not needed by the carriers will be donated to the buyer as well! Achievements: Completing a +10 or higher will reward the achievement Keystone Conqueror. Prices: Mythic Level 7, 8, & 9 - 50k - Rewards 3 chests Mythic Level 10 - 150k. Mythic Level 12 - 200k. Mythic Level 15 - 1.5m. There is a 10% discount for YOU if you bring your own key! For more specific keystone scenarios and payment options, please message using the battletag or ingame name below! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Karazhan (Nightbane Mount!) Info: -All buyers must be DPS spec Prices: Nightbane Mount: 250k Gold Full Clear w/o Nightbane: 250k Gold Karazhan Full Clear w/ Mount: 350k Gold If you have any questions or wish to make a purchase, feel free to message us in-game @ Atroxx-Illidan or on battle-net @ Atroxe#1299.Atroxx39 13h
13h Druid, Mage, & Pally 4/7M 3/3H Current XP LFG We are looking for a semi-hardcore raid group around similar progression that raids in the evenings. We previously raided 7:30 - 10:30pm CST, times similar to that are preferred. One of us also has to schedule college classes that means if we can make Mondays and Wednesdays or Tuesdays and Thursdays but not a combination of both. Fridays through Sundays are also open though. I am capable of playing all three specializations on the pally, and the druid is primarily a tank but has experience playing feral in the past as well. The three of us also have raiding experience dating back to BC in Kara through KJ, Naxx through heroic LK during WotLK, BoT through heroic Madness during Cata, most of the first tier in MoP on heroic, as well as mythic experience in HM through HfC during Warlords. Please tell us a bit about your guild (Group dynamic, raid days and times, what you're looking for, etc.) and leave a bnet tag that we can use to contact you.Kuulinn4 13h
14h 4/7M 3/3H LF healer/tank Mythic raiding Tethered is looking for a few more dps to fill out our roster. We are looking for players that are interested in mythic raiding and building a community rather than just being another body. We are currently 4/3M 7/7 heroic. 3/3h. We have a stable team just looking to reach out for some new cool friends. Current needs: -holy pally -guard druid/prot pally If you are looking for something a little more come stop on by and check us out. http://tethered.enjin.com/home sat 8-12 EST. sun 7-11 EST. contact me @ grinch#1383Littlefoote76 14h
16h <Hijinx> 7/7 2/3M - US Top 500, 3 Raid teams Who Are We: Originally founded in Wildstar Early June 2015, we cleared GA and came to WoW in hopes of finding more raiders and a more stable atmosphere. We began raiding late into HFC, late October to be exact. We decided we would be a Legion guild but do what content we could now and set realistic goals for ourselves that wouldn't leave us disappointed. As a guild we had very humble beginnings. We had many unskilled and new players on our roster, and everything was a mess! We lost a few good players here and there but we constantly made improvements to our roster. We didn't let our feelings come between us and progression. The guild had to come first. This is a saying we often have to remind ourselves with when doing what needs to be done to kill the next boss. As time went on, our roster slowly molded into a tight core of skilled, like-minded players. We overcame every obsticle put before us. Gaining speed, then being slowed to almost a halt everytime the roster took a hit. But, we endured, regained our momentum, and pushed on. We shattered our expectations of killing Mythic Gorefiend before Legion, and went on to complete all of HFC Mythic before the Pre Patch. Mannoroth and Archimonde were the most stressful though, we had poor attendence and even had to pug a few people to make ends meet. Through this though we built good ties with a few players outside of our guild that we could call on later if needed. The further into HFC Mythic we went, the faster we downed content. We did have our bumps, but in general we continued to improve. In that last month and a half before pre patch, we killed Not only Archimonde, but also Mannoroth and Xhul. We are a long standing core of good players with a slow evolving roster. Previous Achievements: 13/13Mythic HFC Pre-Patch (US 568th) Current Achievements: Ursoc US 491st Dragons US 523rd Il'gynoth US 495th Xavius US 555 Odyn 461 Guarm 414 Recruitment: PURPLE TEAM: Weekdays T/W/TH 7-10pm EST 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M ToV NEEDS: Druid - Resto/Boomkin Priest - All Shaman - Ele (MELEE IS CLOSED) BLUE TEAM: Weekends Sat/Sun 7-11pm EST 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3H ToV NEEDS: Hunter - Ranged Mage - Fire Priest - Shadow (MELEE IS CLOSED) PINK TEAM: T/W/TH 11-2am EST UNDER CONSTRUCTION - Beginning with Nighthold! NEEDS: Hunter - Ranged Mage - All Priest - Shadow Shaman - Ele Warlock - Aff/Demo (MELEE IS CLOSED) Requirements for Pink Team: - ilvl 875 minimum - 30 traits in main spec weapon - Must play OPTIMAL specs per fight. This doesn't mean the spec you do the most damage on, it means performing well on the best spec mathematically proven to be superior. If you do better numbers as frost than Fire/arcane in a raid, you are a !@#$ty mage. - Have a progression mindset and understand this team will be heavily contested for. - We don't save seats, if you disappear before the raid comes out and we don't see you for several days, expect to see many more of your class when you log in next. Our Goals for Pink: Clear all Mythic content while current. Our desire is to have ALL of our teams equally progress. We understand that one might be ahead of the other at some point or another but this does not mean we have an A team and a B team. THIS IS NOT A B TEAM, please do not refer to this as the casual team, the B team, or any other terms along those lines. If you are looking for a more casual team this is not what you are looking for. Recruitment is OPEN for Casuals Information: You can read all of our information here (Be warned, it is a lot) http://hijinx.ws/forum_threads/2468150 Contact: www.hijinx.ws Yåz - GM (yaz87#1800) Officers: Purple Team: Nommadicc, Sïnra, Holyshockzz, Murdnunoc Blue Team: Worstpaladin, Sausysweet, Darklust Recruitment Officers: Dârkleaf - Recruitment (dark#12125) Sïnra - Recruitment (Razira#11328)Yåz58 16h
17h 874 DH M2/7 Looking for 1-day Raiding guild 874 Havoc DH is currently looking for 1-day (weekend) guild. I cleared H EN within a week when it first came out. Since then, I became a filthy casual because I had to juggle work and study. Weekday is fine. But I prefer weekend since I work full time.Newjerseyy0 17h
17h [H] [US] <Xpired> [illidan] recruiting <Xpired> is recruting we are fun casual guild that is lead by a group of friends and veteran players we are looking to run daily mythic + as well as build a solid raid team. Raid times are tues-weds 6pm - 9pm server times. We have all recruitment open to build numbers. Item lvl is not important we will help you get too where you need to be. If your interested just add my bnet and we can discuss the direction of the guild. Thanks hope to talk to y'all in game! Gm - Tydira#1603 Officers - Loadsofjuice#1585 Thryss#1375Loadzofjuice0 17h
17h Lock and Hunter LF Guild for Mythic+ Keystone Hello!, My friend and I are looking to join a guild just for Mythic+ Keystones. We are currently leveling our toons to cap before we server swap. We just want to run Mythic+ Keys and PvP. If a guild is willing to have us please let us know. Taiga#1960Aio0 17h
19h <Epic Force> looking for evening raiders <Epic Force> is a new guild founded by Veteran hardcore raiders. We have the experience and patience that comes from pushing bleeding edge content since Vanilla. From that experience a few very valuable lessons were learnt. The first is that you can't take this game that seriously if you want to have fun, and the second is that raiding is the most fun with like minded individuals. We are awful pun making, fart joke telling, internet existing, imgur browsing, raid boss killers. Our goal is to have a good laugh and get Phat Lewtz! We are currently recruiting [Ranged-DPS], Healers and Skilled players of all roles. Raid Times: Wednesday/Sunday 10:30 pm - 1:30 am EST / 9:30 pm - 12:30 am (Server Time) Requirements: -Don't need a safe space -Only be triggered by awful puns Raid Requirements: - Skills - Gems - Enchants - Maximum Effort Get in touch: GM: Kel (kel#1355 for bnet) Raid Leader: Magnopus (Magnopus #1254) Officers: Mært Kainek (doomv #1180) Tyler (dadbanger #1720) VimyKêl3 19h
19h LFG Priest.H 885 Hi , im looking for some serious Group for NH, Semi-hardcore. Looking to change server, i dont mind. LFG from M-F 1700 to 2200St and weekends F-S any hour of the day. know all the fights in Mythic! Im going to be out for about 2 weeks if thats not a problem , talk to me! . Exp - 1/7m , 3/3h (My group Disband, thats why i dont have more Prog) its hard to find a good guild that why im leaving the server Holy 885 - 43 traits Disc 878 -30 traits Shadow- 30 Traits Battle ID saltyplayer#11586Nodispell2 19h
19h [H] <M I S E R Y> Recruiting for Nighthold! 9295 6 posts 1 sec ago <M I S E R Y> is recruiting for Nighthold raiding! We are currently looking for a handful of dependable raiders in multiple roles for our Nighthold raid roster. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-12 server time. We consider ourselves to be a 'casual' guild, but we do ask that you keep attendance high and effort high as we only raid 2 nights per week. We have had a lot of attendance issues over the last couple weeks and are looking to add to our roster so we have more options going into Nighthold. Our History: We're mostly RL friends or long time WoW friends/past raiders that have a focus on heroic content, as well as mythic+ and PVP, but we'd also not shy away from mythic progression if we achieve the numbers to get to that point. We're generally between the ages of 25-35. We're a fun group that is very sarcastic and fun to talk to, but can also (and have to) get serious when it comes to progression raiding. Also quick to help with questing/mats/general questions, etc. Our expectations: 1) Each member comes to raid prepared with flasks, food, and gear enhancements. There are members with each profession willing to help with this, but it is your responsibility to ask. 2) Know each fight that could be faced during a given night. 3) Have Curse voice chat and DBM. 4) Maintain over 85% attendance if you want considered for priority loot. 5) Be willing to accept and/or discuss constructive criticisms or being asked to sit out boss attempts if you're not performing well. Looking for: rDPS: Moderate mDPS: Moderate Tank: Low-Moderate Healer: Moderate-High Not looking for (necessarily): Demon hunters (3-4, all havoc) Paladins (3 - 1 prot, 1 holy, 1 ret) We currently have none or low numbers of the following: Mage (0) Druid (1 - Boomkin) Warlock (1-Affliction) Rogue (0) Shaman (1 - Ele/Resto) Priest (2 - 1 Disc/Holy, 1 Shadow) Warrior (1 - Fury) We are willing to accept any and all positions, but we will stress flexibility is a must as well as an adult/mature attitude. For instance, we may need you to heal some nights, we may need you to dps some nights. This is our main issue is consistent attendance, thus our raid needs change. Raiding Schedule: -Tuesday & Thursday: 8-12 ST (CST) Current Progression: EN: 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic (We cleared all this within 3-4 weeks of release, never pushed mythic as we have never had numbers) ToV: 3/3 Normal, 2/3 Heroic If you have any questions, or would like to express interest, please contact: -Dosbewbs (dosier#11261) -Valyros (JoeS8705#1289) -Discalceate -Penryn -KreamquillValyros1 19h
20h 7/7M EN 3/3M TOV <Nepenthium> LFM <Nepenthium> About Us : <Nepenthium> is a hardcore Mythic progression raiding guild. We assign raid spots by performance alone, guild ranks and those in leadership roles get no preference. We constantly trial new members against our current core in Heroic content, allowing us to bring the best people to Mythic every week. We are currently 7/7 Mythic EN and 3/3M ToV http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Nepenthium Recruitment : Our current roster is solid on Tanks and Melee DPS. We need a few more exceptional Ranged DPS, preferably Shadow Priest's, Hunter, Boomkins and Warlock's and Healer Preferably Shaman to round out our Mythic roster. Raid Schedule : Mon - 7pm - 11 pm Server Time (CST) - Normal/Heroic (Optional) Tue - 7pm -11pm Server Time (CST) - Mythic Wed - 7pm -11pm Server Time (CST) - Mythic Thu - 7pm -11pm Server Time (CST) - Mythic Fri - Off Sat - Off Sun - Off If you are interested in talking about joining feel free to message me in game on Skyguy#1819 or put an app on our website at http://nepenthium.shivtr.com and we can talk furtheSogekings38 20h
21h [H] 7/7H 3/3H Wed/Thurs 10p-1a LF DPS <Archaic Gaming> is a community that has been around for years, and we are filling the ranks for Nighthold! Many of us have raided in hardcore guilds, and have experienced the toughest content Blizzard has offered. As the years have passed many of us just don't have the time to dedicate 20-30 hours a week to raiding. So what we can offer is a core raid that will complete the toughest content on a short schedule of 6-8 hours a week. What does this mean? That means we need experienced players who learn quick, and work efficiently and effectively so that we can clear the toughest difficulty prior to the nerfs that blizzard will eventually do. Which kind of dives into the goals of Archaic Gaming; we want to clear all of the raiding content on Mythic difficulty prior to patch nerfs. We don't want to be number 1 on the server, but we do want to be relevant with content and clear it as it comes out. (Previous content has been a rough ride trying to fill the last few ranks to push into full guild mythic raids) As a guild, many of our members have varying experiences dating back to Vanilla and some as recent as Warlords of Draenor. We understand that the game paradigm is shifting, and that new players are always coming into the game. So please do not let that discourage you from trying to become apart of our community. With that being said, we are always trying to expand our community with players who do not necessarily want to raid, but just want to enjoy the environment. So that's always an option as well. Raid Schedule: Wednesday: 10pm - 1am Eastern Standard Time Thursday: 10pm - 1am Eastern Standard Time Needs: DPS - Any Exceptional DPS (Looking for 3-4) Tanks - None Heals - 1 Healer If this sounds like something that you might want to be apart of, please add (Ribet#1310, gerardos#1365, or Demigamer#1676) and shoot us a tell.Ribet8 21h
21h LF Raiding guild Need a raiding guild for the days Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday in the evenings for a Bear druid tank and a demon hunter dps. 779 Equipped Druid tank 880 Equipped Demon hunter We both have previous experience raiding in other expansions. Couldn't raid mythic EN because of school and work schedule Monica#1301 if interestedSecelia2 21h
21h 884 WW Monk LF Night-Time Raiding Guild Hello all - I am a dedicated and punctual windwalker looking for a night-time/late-night raiding guild. I am 5/7 Mythic EN and looking to raid much more seriously. I am very reliable and I learn strategies quickly. I always come prepared and I'm excited to push content! Tues/Wed/Thurs after 9pm server is my preferred schedule, but I am open to possibly later at night or other days within reason. Feel free to talk to me in-game Alibaba#11845Tsunidae0 21h
21h [H] Illidan - Bitter End - 7/7 2/3M Bitter End is a close knit family of players here to build long lasting friendships, and we're opening our door to some like-minded players who we feel will fit in culturally with our guild. We're very fun, open-hearted and full of banter and are looking for people with similar personalities. While we are very relaxed during normal play, we take raiding fairly seriously and won't accept lazy and sub-optimal play. We're not expecting players to be parsing #1, we simply want people to be prepared, knowledgeable about their class and every encounter, and be open to constructive criticism. We value people who play to benefit the team and not always themselves. Recruitment Needs High Shaman - Restoration Paladin - Holy Priest - Shadow Medium Monk - Mistweaver Monk - Windwalker Druid - Balance Warlock - Affliction We will consider any exceptional players regardless of class and spec. We also welcome casual players who have no interest in raiding, but just want some people to hang out with and play some games. We also invite casual players to our casual day on Sundays to help them see the most content possible without any pressure to perform to the best of their abilities. Schedule Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 21:00 - 00:00 CST (Illidan server time) Sunday (Casual day, alts and everyone welcome) 21:00 - 00:00 CST Progression Emerald Nightmare Heroic: 7/7 Mythic: 7/7 Trial of Valor Heroic: 3/3 Mythic: 2/3 Nighthold Heroic: 0/10 Mythic: 0/10 Loot Distribution We handle loot as a council of very experienced players. We base our decisions mainly on the benefit to the raid team, but take into consideration attendance and performance. We do not favor officers over raiders, however we may favor members over trials for a short period time to prevent people using our guild as a stepping stone to another guild. We seek to recruit long lasting and loyal members and aren't looking for players whose sole concern is obtaining loot. Points of Contact Pantheon: pantheon#2629 (Guild Master) Toozy: testname#1556 (Raid Leader/Officer) Thetolltroll: Troll#1663 (Officer)Panthèon2 21h
22h Tichondrius Late-Night Raid 10pm to 1am PST <L E G E N D A R Y> -- ><>< 7/7H EN and 3/3H TOV ><>< -- Now Recruiting for Late Night Raids. Tuesday and Thursday 10pm to 1am Pacific Standard Time. We are a Dedicated raiding guild looking for more members to add to our roster. Trying to FOCUS on Nighthold and Mythic Nighthold Progression. Two days a week are: Tuesday and Thursday 10pm to 1am In high demand for Classes like: Hunter = High Demand Mage = High Demand Warlock = High Demand Warrior DPS = High Demand DK DPS = High Demand Any Exceptional DPS is always welcome to talk and As a TEAM we can figure something out! Contact me @ Smokeyjacob#1703 or Leave a message here on the Forums. Ill be checking regularly.Yoshtheghost0 22h
22h Rapture is recruting! 10/10 H Recruiting for Nighthold. Looking for strong dedicated members. Veterans of WoW extremely desired. (DPS- , S Priest , Hunter, Shaman, Demon Hunter.) Pst with any questions We clear content on a regular basis and do a lot of mythic+. 7/7H / 3/3H. Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30- 11:30 Eastern Time. We can raid some Mondays if needed. Lefter#1425 Blacklisted#1175 Kerf#1458Zephirothe13 22h
23h 884 resto shaman LF mythic raiding guild 884 resto shaman lf mythic raiding guild BT518#1183Sweetmeatt16 23h
23h [H] <Hennessey> LF All <Hennessey> is a newly formed mythic raiding guild on Illidan created by former GM, and raid lead of 13/13M <Immerzion> and officer of 7/7M 2/3M <Optimal>. We’re looking to add competent and competitive raiders to our roster for mythic progression. We expect our raiders to put an exceptional amount of care and love into their personal performance to push serious progression. Killing bosses is our goal, and a goal that we take very seriously. Our plan for the future is simple: continue killing stuff, on it's hardest difficulty, before it gets nerfed. Raid Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:00-11:00 CST/ST Be able to show up 10-15 minutes prior to the raid. 100% attendance is a MUST. We strive to maintain a guild that doesn't just log in on raid hours. We do many full heroic clears on our alts on optional nights. Our current needs: *Ranged DPS *Melee DPS *Healers Officer position are available! *All needs are for immediate raiding spots. *Exceptional Applicants will always be considered no matter current recruitment needs. Spots are competitive! Potential Applicants: We are looking for fun, mature, intelligent and active raiders who are eager to take on new content with a keen eye for logs and improving. Applicants should be knowledgeable about all aspects of their class/spec, current fight mechanics, and any upcoming changes to either. A reliable computer, stable internet connection, working microphone and Discord are required. To apply, check out our website at http://www.hennessey-illidan.com/ and submit an application or contact Jonniejuice#1723 / Sumerian#1644 on Bnet for more information. Thank you for your interest in Hennessey.Jonniejuice13 23h
1d <Sinful Nature> recruiting for NH! We are a semi-casual guild (7/7 H EN, 2/3 H ToV) recruiting 1 Tank, 1 Heal, and DPS as we progress into H Nighthold and eventually Mythics. We raid T/Th/Fri 8-11 ST (CST) and use Discord. Contact an officer/GM in game or Eupraxia#1463 for more info.Zanastus3 1d
1d Carnage 7/7 M 3/3 H LF HEALER & DPS What do we need? DPS : Mage & Warlock HEALER : Monk Or Priest We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 7pm - 10pm server time. (CST) What can you expect from us? -A fun, laid back environment. Serious time for Progression. -Guild repairs. -Seriously aiming to complete a raid tier before it get nerf. What do we expect from you? -Preparedness and patience during the trial period. -A good attendance record. -880 + ilvl -A sense of humor and willingness to participate in our family banter. -At least know all the fight we killed so we don't need to explain everything. Interested? Contact this guy! Shoda#11903 or zDiver#11635 Or try any other officer that are on !Shodaiwan5 1d
1d <FoTM> 7/7M 3/3H LFM We are currently 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Heroic In ToV FoTM is a community of members that provide a mature atmosphere and a vast knowledge of all aspects of the game in regards to pvp, pve, and their classes. We Raid 3 days a week, run M+ constantly throughout the week, alt runs on weekends, and all other content pertaining to game play. We like to foster the feeling of a family in our guild, and strive to help each other out as much as possible. There is ALWAYS something going on, we are extremely active. We are currently recruiting all classes and specs for M+ dungeons. Current raid recruiting needs: High Desire: Shadow Priest Wind Walker Monk DPS Warrior Enh or Elemental Shaman Balance Druid We will consider any exceptional raiders. Raid Schedule : Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm server (Subject to change depending on progression needs) If you think you would be a great addition to our guild, please register with our forum using your character's name and follow our application process. http://fotm-web.guildlaunch.com/ If you have any questions regarding recruitment or guild information, please contact any of our officers in game or by private message. Officer Battletags: Emmi: Ivey#1200 Evon: Jonson#1872 Rolanor: Rolanor#1859 Kream: Tkach#1448 Zgar: Zgar#1422Emmi13 1d
1d [H] [US] <Xpired> [illidan] recruiting <Xpired> is recruting we are fun casual guild that is lead by a group of friends and veteran players we are looking to run daily mythic + as well as build a solid raid team. Raid times are tues-weds 6pm - 9pm server times. We have all recruitment open to build numbers. Item lvl is not important we will help you get too where you need to be. If your interested just add my bnet and we can discuss the direction of the guild. Thanks hope to talk to y'all in game! Gm - Tydira#1603 Officers - Loadsofjuice#1585 Thryss#1375Loadzofjuice0 1d
1d [H] <A Decent Guild> with a different outlook <A Decent Guild> is a new guild on Illidan-US looking for players that are chill, patient, serious, but understand stuff happens in life. We are not looking for your item level or your past accomplishments. We are looking for cool people with a good sense of humor to down bosses with. The ability to learn fights, show up two nights a week, and not be a stuck-up d**k is what we strive for. At this point we are a group of people from different guilds, servers, and even expansion periods throughout World of Warcraft that have come back for Legion. Our experience ranges from 7/7 Heroic EN and 3/7 Mythic EN to being part of Top 50 US guilds in previous expansions. Our goal is to change the way people look at “serious” raiding guilds and let them see that you don’t have to give up your entire life to be part of one. We expect people to learn the encounters beforehand and be open to deviations from the norm in order to make encounters more efficient for whatever group makeup we might need. Raid nights are currently Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm-11pm server (9pm-12am Eastern). We are looking for a Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman, and Mistweaver Monk for our core raiding team. We are also recruiting any exceptional DPS that is already geared for current content or would like to progress into current content. With that being said if you are sick of being yelled at by 12 year olds, think to yourself “that dude could use a Xanax right now” during raids, or just sick of people not listening or caring during raids then check us out. No stupid application or test, just drop a B-Net whisper to the person below you want to know more from. - LAWDGEEZUS#1590 - Recruiter - XEVIO#1830 - GM - GIBBO#1144 - Raid LeaderGëëbuz18 1d
1d World quest courtesy Before I get started with the post...I know I am on a PVP server so save me the QQ. We all know how crazy fun it is to do world quests. -_- But imagine doing it on a server that is 90% horde. Now I have no issues with ganking or WPVP but for these world quests we have a common goal can we set aside our difference for like 15 minutes. I say this because every time I go for a world boss there is always like 15 horde waiting. So I know I will never get it unless I tap the boss, but when I go in I don't use any spells that hit y'all, but y'all don't care the moment y'all see me you burn me down. Trying going to a heavy alliance server and see how it feels.Nelrian6 1d
1d <A Bunch of Idiots 3/7m LF more NH <A Bunch of Idiots> is looking to add some players to our ranks for the nighthold push. We are currently looking for skilled players that would like a relaxed atmosphere while still pushing content at good pace. All players who wish to join us will be considered. We have had some troubles with our roster over the last month, Some of our raiders decided to take a break for a while till nighthold comes out and it caused some issues within our current roster. Currently we have about 10-15 active high level raiders that are looking to remake our raid group for the nighthold push. Current progression is 3/7m 2/3h due to stopping raiding in early december (we would be 7/7m at this point). We also do many high level mythic+ runs and farm groups in our free time. Background on our players: We have some very skilled players throughout our guild ranging from Vanilla/Bc raiders to some newer folks that have recently picked up the game. We play multiple games such as wow, diablo, csgo, h1z1, arma, nost, and overwatch. We have some streamers and well known people in the wow community aswell. What we currently need: 1 Tank (non bear) Healers exceptional dps We usually raid Tues/Thurs 8-11pm cst with a clean up raid or alt run on sunday night. If this is something you are intersted in then dont hesitate to send me a message. I am usually on quite a bit, my btag is Bac#1681.Båc0 1d
1d 878 fury/882prot https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15502567/10/#partition=1 Only have a few parses on mythic, but im currently looking for a late night or weekend raid guild. I'm available 10pm-3am server on weekdays, weekends im available all day. I just want to kill bosses at the highest possible difficulty. My main spec is fury 39points and i have a 35 trait prot spec aswell. I am willing to transfer if any guilds want to give me a shot. Cant raid with current guild due to work schedule.Slurpeebuff3 1d
1d 875 blood Dk lfg I have all heroics cleared. looking for a guild w raid times nearly any day but Thursday evening. I am looking to progress thru mythic raids and dungeons, and begin new content also. Lmk ;)Devolution1 1d
1d <ARES> Illidan Horde Tues/Thurs 10pm-1 CST 1 sec ago <ARES> is recruiting a few more members for Nighthold! We raid 2 days a week: Tuesday and Thursday 9:45pm-1:00am CST We love to do Mythic+!!!!!!!!!!!!! The guild's main focus is to remain casual by only raiding 2 nights a week but down as much content as possible so come to raids prepared! We are recruiting all exceptional players! We are currently full on tanks but DPS and Healers welcome! we have a diverse make up currently so open to pretty much any Spec :) Add Duckies#1156 if this interests you.Duckies3 1d
1d <Apoapsis> Weekend Raiding Guild .Sokkaz3 1d
1d <Divine Council> (9/10M) LFM Healers, Range Hi. We are actively recruiting exceptional healers and ranged DPS for mythic progression. We're a laid back Guild with zero tolerance on drama and long useless chatter between pulls. We strive to be one of the most efficient raid groups on Illidan in terms of progression / hours raided. If you share our mindset and want to kill !@#$, give me a shout. pst: Itakou#1161, lusterlink#1262 or app: https://www.divinecouncil.net/app Especially In Need: • Healers, any class/spec • Hunters • Warlocks • Boomkins Raid Schedule (-6 GMT) Realm Time • Monday 10PM-1AM • Tuesday 10PM-1AM • Wednesday 10PM-1AM What To Expect From Us • A drama free, mature Guild environment • Like minded teammates with zero tolerance towards slackers or freeloaders • Team mates you can depend on to show up, do their job, and kill stuff What We Expect From You • Good positive, team attitude • Come to raids well prepared; know the fights, etc. • Knowledge of your class mechanics • Mumble with working micItakou21 1d
1d (H) Illidan Healer LF weekend guild. 881 resto druid LF raid on weekends. Cervix#1726. Can also do between 4-9 server time weekedays.Mãssey1 1d
1d [H] TTNB Recruiting for Mythics We are Taco Taco Nacho Burrito-Illidan(US)!!! The vast majority of our members have been regular players since BC. We're filling out our roster with the rest of the people we need to pursue mythics. We are in need of 2 healers and 2 ranged dps that are NOT on the protection token (NO shaman, warrior, hunter, monk). Our raid nights are Tuesday-Thursday. Progression on Tuesday and Thursday, with farm nights being Wednesday. 9pm-12am est. We use a loot council system with an experienced council. You will need the RCLootcouncil add-on, as it is how we distribute loot, if you do not have the add-on you will not receive loot. We have never had any complaints about our loot distribution. 7/7H 3/3H. You may post here, or contact us in game via any of these battletags: Deanscream#1840 - Dean Discmembered#1132 - Gorgruul Gundies#1603 - GundiesViridity4 1d
2d Predominant 8/10M LF DPS & HEALS Guild: Predominant Server: Illidan (Horde) Raid times: Tue, Wed, Thu, Mon 8P to 11P CST Progression: 7/7M Emerald Nightmare - 1/3M Trial of Valor Website: www.predominant.us Expectations Predominant is looking for raiders who are reliable and consistent. We understand that real life is a priority and that this is a game, but 19+ people count on you to show up on-time and ready for raid (with the appropriate pots, flasks, and runes). We expect 90% attendance and advance notice of any absences or delays. Predominant uses Discord and we have an #afk channel where raiders can use the phone application to post. Raiders should have a basic understanding of fights and raid mechanics. We will post progression strategies in advance, and raiders are anticipated to familiarize themselves with the basics prior to the beginning of raid. Mechanics and raid awareness will always take precedence over individual parses, but raiders are expected to understand the ins-and-outs of their classes and how to optimize themselves for each boss encounter. We are looking for players self-motivated to improve and who understand that constructive criticism is nothing but an opportunity to become better Predominant uses Loot Council to distribute loot in a way that the officers feel would benefit the raid team the most. RCLootCouncil is a required addon that streamlines voting and viewing how big of an upgrade the piece is for each member. Points taken into consideration by the loot council are; attendance, performance, raid preparation, disparity in ilvl and trial timeline. The Big NO's 1). Don't have an outburst during a raid encounter in either voice chat nor raid chat. If you are upset please message an officer after the raid. 2). Don't blurt out encounter suggestions. If you have a suggestion on the encounter and how we are doing it message the raid leader privately and he may listen at the time depending on time constraints. If not please use the discord channel #strategy and post on the strategy there. 3). Don't complain about loot. 4). Don't insult or provoke conflict with other members of the guild, regardless of rank. We do not deal with drama and if there is an issue that needs to be handled contact an Officer. Failure to uphold any of the above expectations will result in dismissal from the guild. Trial Period All prospective members will be exposed to a challenging four week trial period upon acceptance of their application for trial. During the trial period you will be evaluated on the following: 1) Performance and improvement week by week. 2) Personal merits. 3) How well the Trial follows instructions during the encounters. 4) Attendance of 100% for Trials even if they are rotated in and out of an encounter. 5) Personality! We do not want people who are not open to criticism or have sour attitudes. Open Classes for Core Spots - Any of these classes fit our composition ------------------------------------------------------------------- Shadow Priest - HIGH Restoration Shaman - HIGH Discipline Priest - HIGH Demonology Warlock - HIGH Havoc Demon Hunter - HIGH Unholy Death knight - HIGH Elemental Shaman- MED Arms Warrior - MED Fury Warrior - MED -------------------------------------------------------------------We look forward to hearing from you! Tinylegs - Hulkadellic#1753 Ravizza - thorty30#1551 Almostnoon - Purpledrank#1213 Superchief - Zanven#1623Tinylegs63 2d
2d Late Night Raiding Guild 10pm to 1am PST <L E G E N D A R Y> -- ><>< 7/7H EN and 2/3H TOV ><>< -- Now Recruiting for Late Night Raids. Tuesday and Thursday 10pm to 1am Pacific Standard Time. We are a Dedicated raiding guild looking for more members to add to our roster. Trying to FOCUS on Nighthold and Mythic Nighthold Progression. Two days a week are: Tuesday and Thursday 10pm to 1am In high demand for Classes like: Hunter = High Demand Mage = High Demand Warlock = High Demand Warrior DPS = High Demand DK DPS = High Demand Any Exceptional DPS is always welcome to talk and As a TEAM we can figure something out! Contact me @ Smokeyjacob#1703 or Leave a message here on the Forums. Ill be checking regularly.Yoshtheghost0 2d
2d <Odds and Probabilities> 5/7M 3/3H LF RDPS Hello all, We're mostly a large group of friends that has played this game together for years. We're recruiting for our Mythic core and to add to that close group of friends for years to come. We are on the Illidan server; Horde side. Raid Times: Tuesday- 10PM-12AM EST (9-11PM Server) Thursday- 10PM-12AM EST (9-11PM Server) Friday- 10PM-2AM EST (9PM-1AM Server) Role Needs: Tanks: Currently full on tanks. Warrior-[/i] Paladin-<em/> Druid-<em/> Monk-<em/> DH-<em/> DK-<em/> Healers: Shaman- Paladin- Priest-(either spec) Monk- Druid- DPS: Melee; Rogue-Low Druid-Medium Monk-Low DH-Low Warrior-Medium DK-Low Shaman-Low Paladin-Medium Ranged; Warlock-High Priest-High Mage-High Druid-Medium Hunter-Medium Shaman-[i]Medium Requirements: 1)Class Knowledge- You are expected to understand the ins and outs of your spec(or specs). If you're ever unsure of something, there are many people in the guild willing to help or plenty of guides online to read. 2)Raiding Materials- Have your own Food and Pots. We create a cauldron for raiding through guild effort. Alchemists and cooks are online early and can help you get anything you need. 3)Attendance- Short of real life getting in the way, you are expected to be online for each raid for a core spot in the Mythic group. 4)Criticism- This goes for DPS, Tanks, and Healers. We are a competitive guild. Pull good numbers and understand the fights. You will be called out on it. We are not a carry guild. If you think you are a good fit for our guild, please contact Syplistic#1607 or XavionStar#1819 in game. We'd love to have you.Thelindra23 2d
2d <Irrefutable> 7/7M 2/3M Recruiting for NH <Irrefutable> is a raiding guild on Illidan. We are looking for dedicated players for current content and beyond! The core team consists of players who have been playing since Vanilla. Our goal is to maintain a progression oriented roster while creating a friendly and helpful atmosphere. Because of our somewhat limited schedule, we stress the importance of being on time, researching fights before attempting new bosses and bringing enough food, flasks and potions for a three hour raid session. If you have a solid understanding of your class and experience progressing through Mythic content, you are encouraged to apply! Emerald Nightmare Progression 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor Progression 2/3 Mythic Recruitment All applicants must have a strong understanding of their class. We are currently in need of: Ranged and Melee DPS Holy Pally Raid Times (CST) Tuesday: 7pm - 10pm Wednesday: 7pm - 10pm Thursday: 7pm - 10pm Optional Monday: 7pm - 10pm Logs are strongly encouraged. Loot Distribution Loot council. Loot is a product of our success as a team and should not be the sole reason for raiding with us. Loot drama will not be tolerated. Attendance Trials who miss more than one raid during their two week trial period will not be considered for a full time raiding position. Commitment is very important to us and we expect all raiders to notify an officer if they won't be able to make a raid night. If interested, please message Mazeppa (Creativek#1669), Shortykungfu(Okadante#1713), or Bloodywraith(Bigsecsy#1516) Thank you and I hope you consider joining Irrefutable!Shortykungfu19 2d
2d *CK* 7/7 H EN 4/7M LF Core Raiders Cottonmouth Kings new Late Night raiding guild recruiting fresh raid team! Currently looking for Tank, Healers and competitive DPS. Currently 4/7M 3/3H. PST or add swankypants#112499 for further detailsDémonx11 2d