Illidan

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
2h <Rapture> is recruiting! 9/10 H NH Recruiting dedicated and knowledgeable players interested in self improvement to fill out our Mythic progression roster. 45+ traits preferred to be considered for core. HIGH PRIORITY (In no order): HEAL- Mistweaver, Holy Paladin, Holy Priest DPS- Hunter, Balance, Shadow, Mage, Warlock ALL PLAYERS (and specs) CONSIDERED We run mythic+ on a daily basis and have all non progression bosses on one shot farm. Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30PM-11:30PM REALM. Regularly have optional raid days Sunday/Monday, and extend raid time with enough requests. Message any Officer at: Blacklisted#1175 (GM) Kerf#1458 (Heal Officer) takeiteasy#1302 (Heal Officer/Recruitment) Pres#1322 (DPS Officer/Recruitment)Nomemespls4 2h
2h <Orlash> 1/10M LF Healer/Tank/Ranged Guild: Orlash Server: US-Illidan - Central Time Progression: 10/10N, 10/10H, 1/10M <Orlash> is a team that came together at the end of EN, scoring a quick 4 Mythic EN bosses down in the final few weeks before Nighthold. We're a guild comprised of an Officer core with US Top 100 hardcore raiding experienced. Now we're trying to shore up a few final spots to round out our core. Many of our core are experienced top-tier raiders from prior tiers/expansions. Current Class Needs Tank Brewmaster Monk Guardian Druid Prot Warrior Healer Resto Druid/Holy Priest Damage Shadow Priest MM Hunter Boomkin Mage How We Work Loot System: Loot is done using the Loot Council system. Our Council takes into consideration several factors including performance, attendance, item level difference, BIS, and rank priority. Loot is carefully distributed in such a way as to benefit the many over the few. Our council is always willing to pass on loot to benefit the raid. Raid Schedule These times may run over a bit during progression, but not much. Tuesday 6pm Server Time (7pm Eastern) - 9pm Server Time (10pm Eastern) Wednesday 6pm Server Time (7pm Eastern) - 9pm Server Time (10pm Eastern) Thursday 6pm Server Time (7pm Eastern) - 9pm Server Time (10pm Eastern) Orlash Mindset: The way we work is that we believe the roster is ever-dynamic and competitive. Thusly, we encourage our new raiders to push to be the best to achieve a core spot while exposing any weakness that may be present in the team. This allows for anyone is new to the team the opportunity to be a core member after the first week of raiding. We encourage a competitive and friendly raiding environment. Farm content is wrought with jokes and a bit of competitive but friendly smack-talk. Outside of raid nights are much the same, with a bit of silly humor sprinkling our discord. Progression time however we expect a high degree of calm and respect for the fellow raiders. We do expect our new raiders to maintain a high attendance rate, if not perfect. We don't have time to sort you out if you didn't show for your first week of raid. Contact: Necrotikx in game or Necrotic#1575Necrotikx23 2h
3h Possible transfer I have been playing since Vanilla with a few breaks here and there due to military commitments. I stopped playing in WoD and came back for Legion and went 7/7m 2/3m and 1/10m before deciding to leave my guild because I personally felt like an outsider and never really meshed well with most of them. Due to my work schedule, I need a late night guild that would raid after 10pm Eastern on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday or any combination of those days. I would also be open to early morning guilds starting at 11am est time Tues/Wed/Thurs. I have 6 toons at 110 currently with a 7th at 107. All progression raiding thus far has been on MM/BM hunter. I do not like the play style of hunters currently so I would wish to move away from it. Other toons I can use are WW/MM Monk, Holy/Shadow priest, Assas/Outlaw Rogue, Warrior (Any spec) and my Druid will be focused on Guardian. My priest is the only one I would consider Heroic NH ready at 885 ilvl, the rest are Work in Progress. If you fit the above requirements and are interested, place your guild info sheet here with contact info. If I am interested in what you have to offer I will make contact.Toxicgnome0 3h
4h 10/10 H LF dps for Mythic NH Tethered is looking for a healer and a dps to fill out our roster. We are looking for players that are interested in mythic raiding and building a community rather than just being another body. We are currently 4/3M EN, 3/3h TOV, 10/10 H NH, We have a stable team just looking to reach out for some new cool friends. Current needs: -Healers : pally druid shaman. ASAP need to fill 1 slot. -DPS - ele boomkin WW warrior DK pally to fill 1 slot. **must have recent logs & appropriate gear for keeping competitive in NH. If you are looking for something a little more come stop on by and check us out. http://tethered.enjin.com/home thurs 8-midnight EST off night fri 8-midnight EST off night sat 8-Midnight EST Main raid sun 7-11pm EST Main raid contact me @ grinch#1383Littlefoote105 4h
4h LF Semi-Casual raiding guild Havoc Demon Hunter main (~80-90th percentile) with 4 optional alts. 1. Mage (I prefer frost as it's all I've ever known for mage, DPS within the 90th percentile for my ilvl) 2. Monk (just windwalker) 3. Druid (resto with balance off-spec) 4. Shaman (ele with enhance off-spec) I'm mostly just looking for a nice active guild that can clear heroic raid content. Nothing special, just really emphasizing on the active part. Contact me via Battletag - Aquarius91#1552Nerollis2 4h
4h ✨ Just Crusade ✨ 10/10H recruiting Hey guys, Just crusade is recruiting a few more ranged DPS. Preferably Mage/boomy/spriest (BUT WILL CONSIDER ANY) and 1 healer BIG need for a resto druid we are currently 10/10 H and trying to get that down to being on farm we have a great team of people that we need to round up to being a full 20 man for Mythic progression. we raid tuesday friday saturday 7-10 server. if this sounds like something you're interested in trialing for please feel free to add me on battle tag : Jaina#11892Aralys1 4h
4h 897 MW LF late night raiding Looking to main-spec heal cutting edge mythic content. I'm able to raid any day/night after 8pm PST (11 EST). Willing to server/faction change. Add Ithwail#1579Horsejuice1 4h
6h <Afterdawn> Early Morning Raiders 9/10Heroic <Afterdawn> 3/7 Mythic EN - 3/3 Heroic ToV - 9/10 Heroic NH http://afterdawn-raiding.enjin.com/recruitment Raid Times: Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 8:30am - 11:30am Server Currently Recruiting for Nighthold and Mythic Progression. Heals - Preference to Monk or Shaman DPS- All classes/specs will be considered What we offer you: -We offer you a guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. Anything that can be done to improve our success will always be considered. -We offer a raid team where spots are given out based on skill and capability. Your spot is always up for grabs. We expect you to strive and be the best that you can be. What we are looking for: -We want people looking to be part of a team for the long term. Players that are in it for the long run and willing to stick around thru the stress and chaotic progression stage of the current content. -We want players that are able to take constructive criticism. People that do not become hurt over constructive feed back, However which way it is delivered. We are a mythic progression guild, it's not always rainbows and butterfly's. Everyone screws up. We are only human. - We do not intend to compromise the integrity of the guild by over recruiting players that don't fit in with our current members. Recruiting the best players in the world means nothing if they do not fit in with our guild philosophy. We want each and every one of our members to enjoy the game while still clearing current content at a progressive level. Please contact one of the following with any questions. Nitemare#11678 - GM Izy#1699 - Co-GM Mrcyy#1295 - Officer UhOhCJ#1344 - OfficerCyy1 6h
7h [H] 883 Prot Paladin - 7/10N needs a home Hi Illidan, just wanted to put myself out there and see if anyone is looking to pick up a protection paladin for Nighthold and future raid progression. Regrettably I'm unable to say 10/10 as my last guild was only doing 1 raid a week. It just was out of reach for us with schedules and people requiring sleep. I recently transferred onto Illidan with the understanding it's one of the bigger raiding realms. I'm looking to find a guild that's doing more than 1 raid a week. This is the first expansion I've been in as a tank so I can't offer any past experience - but I can say that I'm quick to call out if I've messed up and do everything I can to fix it on the next pull. Look forward to getting to meet some new peoples and progress into higher content.Milkchip0 7h
7h [A]<Highly Successful>3/10 M Recruiting DPS! Current Progression: Emeral Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 2/3M Nighthold: 3/10M - Working on Krosus Raid Schedule: T | W | Th: 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM PST Sat | Sun: 6:30 PM * - 10:00 PM PST * Sat & Sun are for casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. Recruitment Needs: Tank: High Priority Healer: Medium Priority Melee DPS: Medium Priority Range DPS: High PriorityIf your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. About Us!: <Highly Successful> is a three day progression guild on Kel'Thuzad - a competitive, high population Alliance server located at the Chicago data center. We strive to push progression on a light schedule (10.5 hours per week, 3.5 hours per night), and our goal is to succeed at raiding, thus becoming to a leading guild on KT. To this end, we're in search of like-minded players. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game. Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders' time. Fun times and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 10.5 hours of raiding per week, it's paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild's play. We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are free to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers. Expectations: Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and potions. If information is available, study current and future progression fights. Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. Respect the time people dedicate to raids. Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes. Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement. Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Highly+Successful How to Apply!: Website: http://www.hs-guild.com/ Contacts: GM: Kylore (GoblinSmithy#1769) Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579) Officer: Lisabel (Nasonia#1313)Kylore4 7h
8h <Limit> 10/10M Selling Heroic/Mythic NH, ToV Add my btag: Rhobe#1139 if interested! Prices are as follows: The Nighthold Heroic 10/10 Heroic with Personal loot: 700k 10/10 Heroic with Master loot: 2500k Gul'dan with Personal loot: 350k Mythic 3/10 Mythic with Master loot: 2750k 8/10 Mythic with Master loot: 8250k 10/10 Mythic with Master loot: 12250k Gul'dan with Master loot: 7000k Trial of Valor Mythic 3/3 Mythic with Master loot: 3500k Helya with Master loot: 1975k During Heroic Master loot runs, 905+ titanforged gear is reserved for the guild. During Mythic Master loot runs, 915+ titanforged gear is reserved for the guild. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling. You will pay the remainder prior to the first boss being pulled. We like to keep on schedule and tardiness to runs can result in a loss of your spot. If you would like to purchase single bosses, only tier bosses, or have any questions feel free to contact myself, Rhobe (Rhobe#1139). A large majority of our services are streamed, you can come watch @ twitch.tv/xyronic, twitch.tv/preheat, twitch.tv/refuteRhobe5 8h
8h 896 R Druid LF Mythic NH Guild 896 R Druid LF Mythic NH Guild. 10/10H cleared multiple times. Started back in December as a fire mage, but soon rerolled to current guilds demand of needing a RDruid. Looking for something along the lines of 2-3 days a week, 8-11est. As long as its M-Thurs. I'm free. I have logs of H NH, but current guild ran two resto druids during our Heroic progression, which resulted in poor logs. I'm a competent player and I know my class. I continue to research daily, and am a very active player. Currently sitting at 41 traits, which if it is an issue, I could grind up no problem. Currently gaining about one a day since this toon was created mid Jan, so I just hit 25 ak. If needed, I can reroll to another healing class in order to bring the most to the raid group. My boomkin weapon is only at 30ish traits and I'm not that confident in playing boomkin at the moment. If needed, I will learn, and will compete at a high level as that spec as well. I've played WoW since TBC. Wotlk I full cleared pretty much every content and killed LK pre nerf on heroic. Cata I was apart of a guild that had multiple server first during release. MoP I focused on PvP and was a 2200 multiclass player. WoD I cleared multiple parts of Mythic Highmaul before quitting, and eventually returning in Legion.Rikaqt2 8h
10h Tank and DPS looking for mythic/+ guild My boyfriend and I just came back to the game recently and are looking at progressing through mythic and mythic + dungeons. We are looking for a guild that doesn't take things too serious and has a decent late night US population.Bippitybop1 10h
10h [H] <Hennessey> LF DPS/Healers <Hennessey> 4/10H is a newly formed mythic raiding guild on Illidan created by former GM, and raid lead of <Immerzion> 13/13M and officer of <Optimal> 7/7M 2/3M. We’re looking to add competent and competitive raiders to our roster for mythic progression. We expect our raiders to put an exceptional amount of care and love into their personal performance to push serious progression. Killing bosses is our goal, and a goal that we take very seriously. Our plan for the future is simple: continue killing stuff, on it's hardest difficulty, before it gets nerfed. Raid Schedule: Tues/Wed 8:00-11:00 CST/ST Be able to show up 10-15 minutes prior to the raid. 100% attendance is a MUST. We strive to maintain a guild that doesn't just log in on raid hours. We do many full heroic clears on our alts on optional nights. Our current needs: *Ranged DPS *Melee DPS *Healers Officer position are available! *All needs are for immediate raiding spots. *Exceptional Applicants will always be considered no matter current recruitment needs. Spots are competitive! Potential Applicants: We are looking for fun, mature, intelligent and active raiders who are eager to take on new content with a keen eye for logs and improving. Applicants should be knowledgeable about all aspects of their class/spec, current fight mechanics, and any upcoming changes to either. A reliable computer, stable internet connection, working microphone and Discord are required. To apply, check out our website at http://www.hennessey-illidan.com/ and submit an application or contact Jonniejuice#1723 / Sumerian#1644 on Bnet for more information. Thank you for your interest in Hennessey.Jonniejuice21 10h
10h <Charismatic> Late Night Raid Group Charismatic is currently looking for a tank and any ranged dps, ilvl 885+. Progression: EN: 4/7 M ToV: 3/3 H NH: 10/10 N 8/10 H Raid Time: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 10:30-1:30 p.m. server time. If interesting, add me on bnet at tgham#1102.Keegsmash1 10h
11h [H]Chainpull 10/10H 1/10M NH LF Rdps+Healers <Chainpull> - US Illidan 10/10H, 1/10 M NH, is recruiting experience raiders for mythic progression. 875 ilvl w/at least 35 traits minimum. Currently recruiting Ranged DPS and heals, though exceptional melee dps will be considered. For healers: we are in need of a holy paladin, and any exceptional healers For Rdps: we are in need of any and all ranged dps. Raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30-11:30pm CST. We also have option raid nights to gear alts/get more legendary chances on mains. We use Discord for a voice comms and use of voice comms during raid is a requirement. English speaking is a strong preference. Contact: If you'd like to chat with myself, guild leader, or recruiters feel free to add us on RealID: panamared#1850 Dilemma#1281 Diaz#1435Eliicia1 11h
11h Soldiers of Mythic BRAND NEW GUILD LF PLAYERS <Soldiers of Mythic> Is currently a brand new guild, I am looking for serious officers to help out with guild, making a guild website, have discord. I am looking to make a progression guild (not to be top but serious with skills) to push all contents now and to come. Raid times : Have to be set with officers Raid leader with : 4/7 Emerald Nightmare Mythic 3/3 Trials of Valor Heroic 2/10 Nighthold Mythic (10/10 Heroic) Casuals are also welcome, I want some mature players that is patient while we fill up the core for mythic progression ! Until we didn't raid our 20 mans as a GUILD we will run Normal and Heroic runs to help gear out people and etc Please add my bnet so we can talk : Xvatis#1666 **This post will be always updated** IN NEED NOW : All classes / rolesXvatis4 11h
13h DAYTIME 1/10M 10/10H NH LF HEALER & DPS Hey all! <Altered Time> WEEKDAY DAYTIME GUILD on Illidan(US)!! Currently recruiting an amazing HEALER and DPS to expand our current roster. We are currently: 1/10M NH 10/10H NH 3/3H TOV 7/7M EN We seek a healer and couple dps (ranged dps) for a core spots. Immediate core spots available! Priority: Resto Shaman!!! Holy Priest MW Monk Ele Shaman Warlock Hunter (MM) Min requirements are: 1) ilvl 885+ 2) Artifact Weapon level 45 or better and working on it 3) DPS: Min DPS for EVERY boss in NH = 600k. What are we looking for? We are looking for mature and progress minded people who want to be a part of our community. We are looking for someone who is always looking to improve and shows up prepared and ready! Raid times: Currently, we raid 3 days a week ( 4, to be 100% honest but the 4th raid is optional and we only step in to farm content). Tuesday: 1-4pm (CST) server time Wednesday: 1-4pm (CST) server time Thursday: 1-4pm (CST) server time Friday (Optional, no requirement to participate): 1-4pm (CST) server time. Apply at http://alteredtime.enjin.com/ Feel free to add me on btag if you have any questions! Btag: Rumblemintz#1475 or Trackballz#1989Rumblemintz22 13h
13h [OSRS] Gold Exchange Hello guys, I am looking to exchange World of Warcraft gold for Old School Runescape (2007). I always give fair rates and if the exchange is of a big amount most of the time I over pay the player. You will find me on Trade Chat or just leave a comment here. Thanks, ElsahrinElsharin11 13h
14h Ilvl 900 Brewmaster 3/10M EXp 4pc I am a brewmaster willing to transfer server and faction!!! Im looking for a raiding guild with 3/10M or more can raid pretty much any time or day just looking for something serious i have a prot pally at 895 ilvl with 2 pc but not really looking for a split guild! Message me in game BT: GoMumo#1123Mumoe1 14h
14h FoTM 6+ Year Guild 3/10M NH & 9/10M EN LFM FoTM is a well-established, 6+ year guild that has been clearing top-tier raid content since Cataclysm. We are fun and laid back but progression-focused. We are always recruiting exceptional, Mythic-ready (890+) raiders. All raid spots are given based on performance and consistent attendance. Highly Sought After Classes: Holy Priest Resto Druid Any exceptional player ... ... ... ...Cryptonïte10 14h
14h <Carnage> [H] 3/10M LF Solid Raiders <Carnage> is looking for exceptional raiders to strengthen our roster as we progress further into Nighthold! We are a family of friends who love to have fun playing the game that we love, as well as focus up and push our raid progression. Most of us have been together since at least WoD, but we are always welcoming to new family members! If you enjoy having a blast while killing !@#$, then Carnage just might be your new home. Progression: 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M Trial of Valor 10/10H 3/10M Nighthold Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7:00-10:00 Server Time (CST) Looking For: Mage Warlock Balance Druid Elemental Shaman Shadow Priest If your class isn't in this list but you believe that you will stand out in our raid, feel free to contact us and we will definitely take you into consideration! About Us: As stated before, we are essentially a family of close-knit friends, who play not only WoW together, but are always in Teamspeak or Discord hanging out and having fun. We are very competitive with our raiding progression; always looking to climb the server and world rankings. So even though we %^-* talk each each other on a regular basis, we know how to put the jokes away and get !@#$ done. Sound like your kind of place? Give us a whisper or reply to this post! Contact Us: Callmediver: zDiver#11635 Zdun: Zdun#1644 Mands: Kelvination#1493 Ironheals: chubbard#1189 Shodaiwan: Shoda#11903 We hope to see you soon!Mands5 14h
15h [H] <Fried Chicken Shack> 1/10M LFM! We are currently looking for a couple of RANGED dps and a healer for our core raid team. We are looking to push mythic progression. We are currently 1/10M 7/7M 3/3H. We raid on Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday from 8-11PM Server (central). We also do a bunch of optional / alt raids on our off nights. We are looking for dedicated players who are able to perform and show up on a nightly basis. Current Needs Healers Shaman - High HPally - High Priest - Medium Druid - Medium Monk - High DPS DH - High Hunter - High Warlock - High Dk - High Pally - High Warrior - Medium Mage - High Priest - HIgh Monk - High Rogue - High All exceptional players will be considered so even if you dont see your class up here feel free to apply. If you are interested or have any questions add my btag Demos#1827Galiser54 15h
16h <Devoted Few>[5/10H] Seeking DPS/Heals <Devoted Few> is a Raiding guild Created by Group of friends with the Goal to be a top tier progression guild. We are like-minded individuals who want to bring together others to who wish to Progress at a High Rate. Our Raid Times are: Tues: 6-10pm Server Weds: 6-10pm Server Thur: 6-10pm Server We are Currently Recruiting: Healers: All. DPS: Competitive Ranged Specs preferred. Contact us: Talruin - prohunt#1270 Indormi - Indormi#11397Indormi8 16h
16h [H] Predominant 3/10M LF Ranged DPS ... ... Frost DK - HIGH Marks Hunter - HIGH Shadow Priest - HIGH Balence Druid - HIGH Fire Mage - HIGH Elemental Shaman - HIGH Resto Shaman - HIGH Holy Priest - High Any Exceptional Players ... 1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment. 2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond. 3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want. 4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time. ... Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not. ... Bubbleskañk - Bubbleskank#1537 Hulkadellic - Hulkadellic#1753 Ravizza - Thorty30#1551Bubbleskañk31 16h
16h 897 enh lf home 1. I'm looking for an active guild , id prefer horde side because all my friends and characters are horde. 2. I would consider myself as a semi-hardcore casual player because im not hardcore raiding anymore on wow , ive spent so much time on the game now i need to take it chill im still doing alot of things outside of raids but raiding 4 days a week im not interested anymore. 3. I have been playing WoW for 10 years now as shaman - warrior and i have alot of PVE experience back in time when i had no life and was raiding 4 days a week but my current experience at the moment is 10/10H because im playing with a casual friend guild , most of em just got their legendary ressearch and didn't break level 50 trait. 4. I am looking for a raiding core that schedules on tuesday - thursday 7-12 pm east time that currently farming Nighthold H and progressin Nighthold M and got in mind to progress till Guldan M hit the floor. 5. I am looking for a stable and active guild only , i'm not interested to join a brand new guild from legion even if you guys progressing well , i'm looking for a good synergy core that are doing things together and help each others ! 6. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/5925559/11/ and my armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Agrox/simple 7. For more information hit me up on my battletag #Crixus1532Agrox8 16h
16h 10/10 H 895 Arms LF Guild Hey as the title says currently looking for a guild going into mythic Nighthold. Some background on me: This is my 1st real xpac raiding, so im fairly new. 7/7M EN Cutting Edge Xav 1/3M ToV AOTC Helya AOTC Guldan Semi-Fast learner, so I can pick up mechanics decently well Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Doubleturbo/simple Wow Prog: http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/illidan/Doubleturbo Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15389684/11/ I would prefer a guild currently just heading into mythic, so I can progress with them. Although a 1/10 or 2/10 wont be too bad lol. Feel free to contact me ingame or add my btag Lotuswill#1576Doubleturbo7 16h
17h <Burning Bridges> recruiting for NH! Guild Name: <Burning Bridges> Server: Illidan - Horde (CST) Currently 1/10m, 10/10h. We are trying to round off our core with a few more solid individuals so that we can hit Mythic Nighthold content as swiftly as possible. Several of our founding members have US top 100-50 kill experience with guilds such as Vicarious of Area 52 and Indestructible of Kel'thuzad. Current Class Needs: (Bear in mind we take a "performance plays" approach to filling raid positions and exceptional individuals will always be considered.) Death Knight: Closed Demon Hunter: Closed Druid: Balance Hunter: Open Mage: Open Monk: Mistweaver Paladin: Closed Priest: Shadow Rogue: Closed Shaman: Resto/Ele Warlock: Open Warrior: Closed About Us: <Burning Bridges> is a newly reformed guild focused on swiftly progressing through Legion's mythic content. Our leadership and core are comprised of a large group of former top 100-50 US raiders with competitive raiding experience dating back through each expansion all the way to early Vanilla. We firmly believe that in a group consisting of genuinely competent and like-minded individuals, there is no need for the elitist or rage-prone atmosphere that is commonly found in other cutting edge progression guilds. We have raided at the highest level, and intend to return to it while still having a ridiculously good time. Raid Schedule: (Raid times are not subject to change, however, depending on the content and progress being made - raids may run slightly later than scheduled on occasion.) Tuesday: 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. CST Wednesday: 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. CST Thursday: 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. CST Loot System: We have always operated under a common sense based Loot Council system that takes a number of factors into consideration including: player performance, level of upgrade, attendance, and seniority. We feel this allows us to make decisions concerning loot without the bias and favoritism we've seen plague other loot council set-ups in the past. Rest assured that our officers and raid core are the first to pass on something in the interest of overall raid benefits. Our Philosophy: We are aiming to create a raid without a weak link. As such, our expectations when it comes to raid performance are relatively high. With that said, we also don't feel the need for lengthy application processes and trial periods that leave you absent loot for weeks on end. If you are confident enough in your ability and class knowledge to transfer for the sake of cutting edge progression raiding, then we are willing to let your parses do the talking. We keep a laid back atmosphere in the guild and joke around A LOT. A majority of us are in our mid to late 20s and spend a lot of time in discord drinking and acting a fool outside of raids. We welcome anyone and everyone to join us and strongly discourage cliques within the guild. Inside raids that are not on farm, however, we expect a certain degree of respect for raid leadership so we can get things done. Contact Information: Maliced#1595 Aegyr#11898 Eugoogally#1122 Skunkjuice#11801 You can reach one of us at almost any time of day. We typically ask interested individuals to join us in Discord for a quick chat before moving forward with anything else. We also truly appreciate you taking the time to read through this insanely lengthy post, and look forward to hearing from ya. Thanks.Thegoog65 17h
17h Ctrl Alt Del 10/10 H NH lf range Ctrl Alt Del (Team Salt, Group 4) 10/10 H NH, 3/3 H ToV, 3/7 M EN Team Salt is under new leadership and is looking for players who want to progress and conquer mythic Night Hold. We have cleared all heroic content and looking to start mythic as soon as possible. Ctrl Alt Del is the largest social guild on Illidan and has 4 raid teams. There is always something to do. Community is also very important to us and having patience and a good sense of humor is just as big a priority as amazing numbers. We are always running mythic +s and are a very helpful group. We also run content on the weekends that we haven’t cleared for our mains or alts. Class Needs: Ranged (high), Melee (low), Tanks (closed), Heals (low) Druid -Boomy Monk Priest - Spriest Rogue Shaman -Enh/Ele (offspec heals) Warlock Raid Times: Tuesday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm server Wednesday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm server Thursday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm server Raid Info: -Loot Council -Two to three week trial period -Competitive raid spots What We Want: -Adults who raid simply because progression is fun -Sense of humor -Shows up on time 10 minutes before raid -90% raid attendance -Know fights and strategies before raid -Knows mechanics -Come prepared with flasks, pots, food, tomes If you are interested you can contact us here or add btag Raid lead (Rohx) Rohx#1797 Class Lead (Elret) Sarge27#1117 (Samps) Samps#11127Samps1 17h
17h Grumpy 8/10H Recruiting 2 Nights per week Grumpy is a new Reformed guild on Illidan. Many of us have transferred from Alexstrasza and Lightbringer and we all have previous mythic raiding experience. Currently Grumpy raids 2 days a week: Tuesday and Sunday 7:00pm-10:00pm CST. With that said we aim to down as many bosses as possible in our 6 hour raid week. Outside of main raid hours we do an optional normal run and farm Mythic +s daily. Grumpy is in needs of RDPS and HEALERS. Ideally we want you to be over 35 Traits and 880+ Item lvl. Contact either Trustee or Ochix in game, Or you can Add Ochi#1322. Thanks.Ochix7 17h
18h <no idea> US 2 - day Weekend Morning Guild <No Idea> Strives to become one of the top weekend/1-2 day guilds. We raid at a unique time from 9AM-2PM (CST - Central Standard Time) Saturday and Sunday mornings, a 10 hour raiding schedule. We're recruiting specific players to our roster but, if you're an exceptional player, don't hesitate to apply! Guild History: 14/14 Heroic Seige of Origmmar (10man) 7/7 Mythic Highmaul 10/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel. 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Mythic Trial Of Valor 3/10 Mythic NightHold Classes in Need: Resto Shaman - (High) Holy Priest - (Medium) Frost Deathknight - (High) Fury Warrior (Medium) Warlock - (High) Spriest - (High) *DPS applicants must have 54 traits!* <no idea> Awards all loot via Loot Council. We distribute loot based on many factors, including raid attendance as well as performance, etc. What we look for in a raider: - A good attitude for a more chill and relaxed raiding atmosphere. - A strong knowledge of your class and do your own research in order to perform well. - Must know all fights before showing up to raid. - To admit for making mistakes and wiping the raid, etc. - 95% attendance - Being a team player that doesn't mind being swapped out for certain raid compositions. Please apply at our website noidea.enjin.com Contact Info: Broydiesnipe - Broydie#1189 Sodafluffy - Itzsushi#1182Broydiedots43 18h
1d <Bandits United> Xrealm Heroic Group LF DPS Hey there! Bandits United is a cross realm heroic group looking for some more active raiders to continue our progression through Nighthold. Us The core of our group is a guild on US-Zul'jin, but we have expanded out and met some great people to be able to cross realm raid through heroics. We are a bunch of old school raiders who have hung the hat up on hardcore progression and prefer to focus on being above average and having a good time. This is not a group for cutting edge progression, and this is not a group to be lazy and get carried. Progress 7/7H Emerald Nightmare 2/3H Trial of Valor 10/10N Nighthold Schedule We raid Wed and Mon, from 9:30 - 12:00 Eastern time. We are around most Fri/Sat/Sun for M+ and older raids for alts. These nights are not mandatory. Expectations You are expected to be on line 5 minutes before raid, with consumables, and ready to wipe. We will wipe. You are expected to know your class and perform at an above average level. We check logs and will be offering help to those who need it. You are expected to take criticism. You are expected to have feedback on wipes. We like to be a fun and mostly positive environment, we expect it of ourselves to keep that going. We expect ourselves to help each other out. We hope we can keep off nights rolling, even if it is just some minor content, to all who are interested. We will not be doing mythic raids in any shape or form when they are current. Do not ask. Loot Loot will be on personal for now. If we get enough people where we can avoid pugs, we will transition into a different loot method. Goals Our goal is to provide a fun raid environment that is able to progress through heroic current content. Sometimes we have to focus up a little more and be stricter, but overall we want people who are above average or better to come enjoy some dragon killing. For each raid tier, we intend to be done with heroics with time for alt runs. If you are interested please contact me here or in game at fuggo#1719 We are currently looking for: Non DK melee dps - high demand for a Ret Non mage ranged dps - high demand for a BoomkinFuggo0 1d
1d < Sodi Pop > 9/10 H Tues/Thurs 7-10 CST About Us: < Sodi Pop > is a newly formed guild basing itself on semi-casual raiding while still getting to experience current end game content and keeping a relaxed raid environment. We have players of all raiding experience and backgrounds, and with the release of Legion we have had a steady core consistently running content. What We Are Looking For: A few additional raiders to round out a solid core to begin pushing Mythic content. Ideally, potential applicants should be 885+ equipped with 40+ traits in their main spec weapon, but will accept any exceptional players. Loot System: We distribute loot through a loot council that is based on the criteria of attendance, bis/upgrade potential, and overall raid performance. Raid Times: Tuesday 7-10pm CST Thursday 7-10pm CST Sunday 7-9pm CST (Optional for farm) Current Needs: Tanks: Healers: Restoration Druid Mistweaver Monk DPS: Mage Affliction Warlock Shadow Priest Havoc Demon Hunter Marks Hunter Even if your class and/or spec is not listed above, feel free to message one of us anyway as we are always open to evaluating players that are mythic ready. You can contact myself, or another officer at: Kwatson#1642 / Lovelynxo Boomer#1437 / Moghunk Options#11174 / DruthersLovelynxo2 1d
1d [H] <Close Knit> Recruiting! 3/3|7/7|4/10H <Close Knit> is a newly restructured Horde guild based on Illidan. After changing leadership, officers, and core raiders, we now have a stable environment and have progressed extensively beyond what the previous iteration of the guild had accomplished. Our guild is basically a home away from home and a tightly knit family. We are all friends and enjoy raiding, doing mythic dungeons, and other content together. We even play other games together outside of WoW. The members you will meet here are a chatty, raunchy bunch at times, but also mature - we know life happens, and the majority of us have full time jobs and families. For our guild, life comes first; we understand that and take it into account. Our discord is pretty active text chat wise and we use it as a means to keep in contact with each other and chat even when offline on WoW. ... That being said, we are recruiting DPS for raiding. For our current progression group, we ask that you be at least 875 ilvl. For non-raiding purposes, we're accepting of all classes and roles. ... We are also looking for players who just want to run mythic dungeons together. And if you're a casual player who just wants people to chat with, relax, and have fun (playing WoW or something else), we would love to have you join our family as well! If you're interested or have questions, you can either a) reply here or b): ... Thanks!Sukineko21 1d
1d 892 Havoc LF Progression Guild Hello I am looking for a guild thats pushing into mythic Night Hold. Not expecting guilds that are like 6/10 at the moment though if you think I have potential I'd definitely take the offer. But the guilds I am looking for should be already 10/10H and at least 1/10 M I would certainly love to be in a guild that has another demon hunter that I could discuss different builds for different fights with. I am currently 7/10 H with Bot 5% and eli and guldan both seen p3. Here are my logs, though its weird that my profile has only recorded 3 bosses instead of 7 so I will provide multiple links https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/3gdhWk4znRQHVXAj#comparesearchplayer=9&comparesearchmetric=dps&fight=17 High Bot Attempts https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/9abgTzLpMWky1VGx Heroic Eli https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gK8DmNjxpvRHaycX Heroic Guldan https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/m6gHFc2tV9kB7wYR And heres my calendar overall....theres a lot of logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/usercalendar/258998/ My raiding UI http://imgur.com/a/h3g8M I am PST time and my availability is between 12pm - 10pm PST. http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/ And my Btag MoneyMitch#11897Mitchmoney9 1d
1d 871 boomy lf guild As title says i'm looking for a guild that raids during the weekdays as I like to spend the weekends with my family any time is fine just needs to be during the week. I have a 869 resto off spec for mythic +. So if anyone is interested message me at ikerui#1225Harutekk4 1d
1d 892 Havoc DH LF guild. Looking for a guild that is currently building and rounding out there core. Fairly new player, but I'm a good listener, learner, and I perform well at my class. Currently on Korgath so I have no choice but to xfer in order to get into some progression. I also have a pretty good tank off-spec. Wuzo#1376 if interested! 1/7m EN (Experience on most fights) 3/3 H ToV 10/10 Normal NH 6/10 NH (Experience on all fights)Wuzo4 1d
1d 894 Havoc DH LF progression guild. Active player that is always looking to get better individually and as a team. I run mythic+ daily and get a +15 almost every week. I have my 4 piece and I'm currently at 50 traits. I'm not interested in a guild that is being built, looking for a guild with raid times between 7-11pm est, but if there is only 2 progression raids a week, I'm willing to raid up to 12am. It is also preferable that there isn't more than 2 DH's in your current core. I'm not looking to raid more than 3 times a week. Also prefer the raid days to not be consecutive if there is 3. Wuzo#1376 if interested. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18153809/latest/ (Orange parses for Ilvl. Dc'd on Elisande) 3/7m EN (Guild did it once) 3/3 H ToV (Guild never attempted mythic) 10/10 N NH 10/10 H NHWuzo1 1d
1d 901 1/10M WW monk I will keep this short, my previous guild had some leadership problems that i don't need to get into and broke up. I would like to join a guild that that has, at a minimum 1/10 M completed, I will be staying Horde but I am willing to transfer realms. Please contact me in game if you want to talk, there is a much greater chance of me seeing the message in game. I Cannot raid on thursdays most other days are good and ideal time is like 9-12 EST give or take Chogpamp - Tichondrius Lexitroi - Tichondrius bnet - Skulldir#11707Chogpamp5 1d
1d RDPS / HPally LF Mythic Progression 890 Shadow Priest 890 Warlock 889 Holy Paladin We're currently on Stormrage looking to move Horde. 9/10H Exp. Want to raid with people who have to drive to complete mythic content while it's current. Raid times: Any variation of Monday - Thursday. 8-11PM CST Preferred. Message Frostigen#1617 if interested. Logs can be provided upon request.Frostigenn1 1d
1d <No Filter> LF DPS Mythic NH No Filter is looking for reliable players with good mechanics who want to push mythic content. We know that real life events come up, but we do expect 90% attendance and advanced notice of absences. Raider should show up for raid with pots and flasks. Raider should understand the basic mechanics of different fights to allow for a shorter explanation of progression fights. Strategies will be posted in advance and raiders are expected to familiarize themselves with the various boss strategies. We are currently actively seeking a few members for our core roster as we progress through Nighthold. Others are welcome to apply. Looking for 885+ilvl and decent artifact weapon progression. Current Needs: DPS: Hunter Warlock Warrior Spriest Rogue Raid Times: Tuesday 8-11pm central (Illidan server time) Wednesday 8-11pm central (Illidan server time) Sunday 8-11pm central (Illidan sever time) We have an experienced raid leader and solid core, many of which have been playing since Vanilla or BC. Feel free to add me on bnet if you are interested in a relaxed raid environment that still kills bosses or have any other questions morecowbell#1211, scorian#1671 or apply at nofilter.gamerlaunch.comBubblybrew6 1d
1d 8/10 H LF DPS! <Sinful Nature> is recruiting ALL DPS to help fill our roster as we prepare for Mythics. Raid Times Tues/Thurs/Fri 8-11 PM server time (CT) Must be 880+ item level (equipped) High need for warlocks and boomkins All DPS classes welcome Contact me via battle.net as Eupraxia#1463 or any guild member in game for more info and guild inviteZanastus1 1d
1d <H>Reformed LFM 3/10M NH, 8/10M EN <Reformed>Illidan If you're looking to push Mythic content and be a part of a new, but established guild then Reformed is for you. Being a new guild, we quickly progressed through the first content patch of legion by killing all bosses in EN on mythic difficulty. We want to be even better in Nighthold but need some help. Please see our information below: Schedule Tuesday 10:30 to 1:30 server time Wednesday 10:30 to 1:30 server time Thursday 10:30 to 1:30 server time Little about us: We are a casual guild by only the days we commit to raiding. We will be aiming to be as competitive as possible on the server. Just because we only raid two-three days a week doesn't mean we will not be pushing mythic content early. Generally new reformed guild(huehue) on the server. In need of shaping our roster to put us in the best possible situation for success. We will be using discord for our raids. Current Progression The Emerald Nightmare: Mythic: 7/7 ToV: Mythic: 1/3 Nighthold: Heroic: 10/10 Mythic: 3/10 Recruitment Needs These are for immediate openings for Mythic. Tanks: (This is purely focused on someone that would be a swing role of dps/tank) Blood DK (low) Prot Warrior (low) Veng DH (low) Prot Paladin (low) Guardian Druid (low) Brewmaster (low) Healers: -Mistweaver Monk (Medium) -Resto Druid (Medium) -Holy/Disc Priest (Medium) -Resto Shaman (Medium) -Holy Paladin (Medium) Range DPS: -Warlock (High) -Balance Druid (High) -Shadow Priest (High) -Elemental Shaman (High) -Mage (High) -Hunter (High) Melee DPS: -Rogue (low) -Death Knight (medium) -Feral Druid (low) -Warrior (High) -Windwalker (High) -Enhancement Shaman (High) -Demon Hunters (High) -Ret (High) Any exceptional player will be considered regardless of recruitment needs. Feel free to chat a officer in game or Btag me for information if one is not online. Please submit a application on our site: http://reformedillidan.enjin.com/recruitment Hama#6820 Dantorg#1504Hulsr95 1d
1d Fatal- 3/10M Lf dps/heals Fatal- Illidan- Horde Est. Nov 2014 RAID TIMES Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 830-1130pm cst About us: Community, teamwork, progression. 3 core values that we here at fatal have built as our foundation. Our goal every tier is to clear content at a steady pace. We know that each and every member is an asset and brings valuable resources to the team. We have a community in which we pride ourselves on, one where you can find active players who always want always strive to better not only themselves but their team members as well and ultimately the guild. We want to finish every tier ahead of the curve. We keep a hardcore raiding mentality even though we only raid 9 hours a week. PROGRESSION Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M Trials of Valor- 2/3M Nighthold- 3/10M What you can expect: ● a stable guild with a soild infrastructure that has taken shape from being together for 2 years. This guild will be here long after wow. ● an adult guild. And the humors that go along with it. As well as the maturity and dedication you can expect from adult team mates ●raid spots that are based on merit, not favoritism. Players who work hard and constantly strive to improve will be given opportunity ● friends and family rank. If you have friends that aren't active enough to raid or can't commit to a schedule, but you like playing with them on off nights, we got ya covered. We have lots of friends/family here. It's part of what makes a great community. ●and probably the most important. A guild that will invest in you as much as you have invested in it. Your hard work and dedication will not be ignored. Go that extra mile and we will meet ya there What we are looking for: ●players with a back ground of raiding and a show a willingness to improve day in and day out. We want players who log in on more than just their "raid days". Their are tons of things you can do to improve raid performance outside of the raid. Right now the example is mythic+ dungeons. We are not interested in players who's sole concern is their loot and their item levels, we are a team and the teams success as a whole should be the focus. ●players who are going to be around for a while. Make sure that when you apply that you are not biting off more than you can chew. We want raiders who are looking for a guild to spend the rest of their raid career with, not just flavor of the month guild hoppers. ●players who know what it takes and can buckle down to achieve our goals in mythic raiding. Don't stand in fire, don't soak out of turn, don't take a tail to the face. If you do happen to fail mechanics (which we all do at some point) be able to correct it on the next pull and ensure it will not be a problem again. ●we want adult players 21+ years old. ●we want players who maintain good attendance. 90%+. We realize that real-life things happen and people might need to take small amount of time off. But realize that your team depends on you on raid days. And on raid days you should do your best to be there. ●players that know how to maximize their classes performance Conclusion: If ya are an outgoing, competitive raider who is looking for a solid guild that will help you succeed in hardcore mythic raiding atmosphere then we encourage you to apply. We are always looking for dedicated players who will improve the foundation and core values that fatal as a guild stands for.  RECRUITING DPS -warlock (high) -Death Knight (high) -warrior (high) -Demon hunter (high) -Hunter (high) -windwalker (high) -boomy (high) -Rogue (medium) TANKS -prot paladin (high) HEALERS -Resto shaman (high) -mistweaver (high) -Holy priest (medium) also looking for all high quality players regardless if the class is listed or not HOW TO APPLY www.fatalguild.com   GM- weezyb#1870 Melee officer- smite#1703 tank officer- Wetkitty#1140 Ranged officer- Hedegus#1375 Healing offcer- yelk#1845Lustx161 1d
1d <Encore> Selling Mythic+/Kara *NEW PRICES* Hey! We are a group of raiders from <Encore>. We are offering PvE related services to people who don't want to deal with group finder / pugs! What are we selling? - Mythic+ Keystone Carry - Nightbane Mount - Karazhan Full Clear - Normal Mythic Dungeon Tour Mythic+ Info: - The reward chests for completing the dungeon contain gear, artifact power, or gold. (Also has a chance at a Legendary drop for your loot specialization.) - During the Tuesday reset, the chest in your class hall will contain one piece of gear (Item level is increased based on the highest keystone completed for that week, along with a high chance at a legendary). - All buyers must be DPS spec. All tradeable loot will be given to you as well! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Achievements: There are achievements acquired through completing Mythic Level 5, 10, and 15. There is also an artifact appearance obtained through completing a 15 within the timer. Prices: Mythic Level 7, 8, & 9 - 50k - Rewards 3 chests Mythic Level 10 - 80k. - Rewards 3 chests Mythic Level 12 - 100k. - Rewards 1 to 3 chests Mythic Level 15 - 500k. - Rewards 1 to 3 chests Mythic Level 15 (Guaranteed Timer Completion) - 650k. - Rewards 1 to 3 chests + Artifact Appearance. There is a 10% discount for you when you purchase a run for your specific keystone! For more specific keystone scenarios and payment options, please message using the battletag or ingame name below! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Karazhan (Nightbane Mount!) Info: -All buyers must be DPS spec Prices: Nightbane Mount: 200k Gold Karazhan Full Clear w/ Mount: 300k Gold ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ - Want to schedule a run? Please fill out this form! https://goo.gl/forms/kH3LjpZYNogHH3M13 Want to see how we play? https://www.twitch.tv/atroxedqx/v/116143832 We require a non-refundable 25% deposit at the time of scheduling. The remainder of the price will be paid prior to the start of the instance. We like to keep on schedule and tardiness to runs can result in a loss of your spot and deposit. If you have any questions, feel free to message me in-game @ Atroxx-Illidan or on battle-net @ Atroxe#1299.Atroxx51 1d
1d Pure Malice LFM for Mythic Newly formed on Illidan and currently recruiting for 20 Man Mythic Nighthold raiding. We are currently progressing through Heroic with Mythic shortly after. Current Progress: *9/10H NH* Mythic begins on Feb 21st! Current Needs: Arms Warrior (Medium) Death Knight (Medium) Boomkin (High) Mage (High) Warlock (High) Hunter (Med) Shadow Priest (High) Elemental Shaman (High) Resto sham (High) Resto Druid (High) Any solid recruits could be accepted even if recruitment is not open to your class, feel free to get ahold of me and we can chat about it. Schedule Monday 9 EST to 11:30 PM EST Tuesday 9 EST to 11:30 PM EST Wednesday 9 EST to 11:30 PM EST We require people to maintain 90% attendance for all raid nights. *After progression, Monday turns into our sales night* Loot: Loot is distributed via a Loot Council, made up of the GM and the officers and the selection for loot is based on what puts the raid further ahead as a whole. Loot order is generally but not limited to: DPS----Tanks----Heals although exceptions can and have been made. Who we are Pure Malice was formed by experienced raiding friends/acquaintances that span back to vanilla. We have formed on Illidan and are looking to build as a group to continue strong in Nighthold. Majority of the raiders are 10/10H from the previous guild. Our Goals -To raid and clear all current content effective and efficiently in a minimum amount of time, while still holding ourselves accountable to perform at our best, but still having a fun filled, low stress, casual environment. -Build a strong community around our raid team with our members. What you will need to be, and what we expect from you -First off: Patience, we are currently adding to our core for Heroic/Mythic in Nighthold. However, our focus is on improving as a raid team. -Be at the top of your game, when we start pulling bosses it's go time. We expect your best. We will have limited raid times as we are only raiding 3 days a week for a total of 9 hours. -Have a strong understanding of your class. No one here will babysit you. Spit balling concepts with others of the same class is awesome. We encourage it. However basic/advanced rotations and knowing what you should be doing we expect when you join you already have a solid understanding. -Be prepared. We will provide flasks, pots and repairs. Know the fights. If you don't know the fights, go learn them. You are expected to have general knowledge of encounters on heroic and mythic. -Be social, engage with others in Discord and in the Illidan community. Communication is key to the success of this guild. For more information add Papasmurf#1564.Slidiva8 1d
1d [A] Stormrage 3/10M LATE NIGHT EST lf RDPS Server: Stormrage Guild name: Suspects Suspects formed in MoP, we are now in Legion trying to push as a semi-Hardcore guild, so far for us we have been pushing content very well, and made a lot in 3 months of emerald nightmare. Now in Nighthold holds a lot of challenges for us but nothing is impossible. Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 12:45am-4:00am EST. But we always do something on Mondays, I call it jack of all trades Monday because we drink,De-Stress, Nighthold achievement 1 at a time, parsing, selling carries to buy our mats for the week, and so much more, its the little things that count. Because there's not a lot of time in the 3 core days, we require our members to maintain ~90% attendance. We are looking to grow stronger as the expansion continues, if everything works out during trial we will need you to transfer in order to progress as a team, as a guild. The trial period last 2 weeks, where loot will be prioritized to core team members first until you have secured a core spot. Current Progression: 2/3M ~ Trial of Valor 7/7M ~ Emerald Nightmare 3/10M ~ Nighthold DPS recruitment: Warlock: HIGH NEED more wiggle room for any specs of logs Hunter: Medium Need Elemental: Medium Need Boomkin:Medium Need SPriest: Medium Need Tank Recruitment: Brewmaster: High Need Bear: High Need we are in need of sub ins aswell i can promise more mythic kills as we get the mythic on farm, but what i listed above are spots that need to be filled ASAP a lot of personal problems rose up with 3 of our core members from life preventing them from continuing on. But because our guild has god friends and connections each week we are able to still push and get the mythic bosses on farm. I have put everything into this guild and do everything i can to keep it moving which results into something marvelous to stay together in tough times the true definition of a guild. For more information or wish to have a interview please leave a comment below, or contact myself: Starkk#1730Xenoblivion0 1d
1d DAYTIME WEEKENDS LFM!!! HEADCASES is a DAYTIME WEEKEND raiding guild on the PVP Server Illidan. We are a newly build guild thats leadership consist of friends that have raided on and off together for years.We recently came back to play in legion and had some trouble with ppl not wanting to raid night weekends and only 2 days, We have ALWAYS done well with 2 days but we understand the night life of some so have changed times to daytime raiding!, that being said we Refreshed/Renamed and Restarted. What this means for you is that ALL spots are currently open but not for long, we dont like going through ppl so once spots are filled we like to keep those ppl. That being said we do not tolerate drama of any sort. Our goal now is to build up as fast as we can and prep for ToS (the raid that matters) Raid times: 9AM CST - 1PM CST Saturday and Sunday Loot System: We use personal loot for normals/farm but use RClootcouncil for heroics on to be sure that the loot is distributed effectively. Guild Provides: Repairs and Enchants. (this is during and for raiders and raid gear. If you shall get a +15 piece i.e that is AWESOME! but you are in charge to make sure it is g2g by raid time).You are responsible for your own consumables Leadership history as both a leader and raider: Tier 18 - Hellfire Citadel -13/13M (Raider of Sublime (US 210) Joined end tier) Tier 17 - On break WoD not very fun (Cleared Norms and some heroics) Tier 16 - Siege of Ogrimmar - US 394th (GM/RL of Raids Naked) Tier 15 - Throne of Thunder - 10/13H (full time Leader of Vigilantes) Tier 14 - MSV/HoF/ToES - US 265th (Catalyst Lead) Tier 13 - Dragon Soul - US 2nd (Exodus Raider) Tier 12 - Firelands - US 5th (Exodus Raider) If you have any questions please contact one of our officers: Oxythymia#11311 Envy#1398 Raestlen#1748Oxysdh4 1d
2d 3/10M resto druid looking for an active guild 3/10 M Resto druid looking for an active guild/friends to progress Mythic NH with and push high M+ keys with EN logs 7/7M https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/4566696/10/#metric=hps NH 3/10M https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/4566696/11/#metric=hps Daktari#11225 please add meMoldypìgèon1 2d