Illidan

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
18m 896/904 Frost/Unholy DK LF a guild. Hey there reader! i'm currently on Illidan trying to a find a nice guild to be in! Go ahead and post your guild info and/or battle.net tag in your reply so we can chat!Voshnak0 18m
51m Core One 7/10M LFM Guild: Core One - Horde Server: Illidan - PVP Raid Times: T / Th / M 8 - 11 PM ST Progression 7/10M Nighthold 2/3M Trial of Valor 7/7M Emerald Nightmare About Us Core One is a recent transfer from Darkspear, where we used the name Core Two. We've retained 90% of our core players from Darkspear. We are a young guild where most people are between the ages of 20 and 25. We moved to Illidan for recruitment and progression reasons. Raiding Our goals are straight forward. Progress efficiently and as quickly as possible. Our raiding atmosphere is calm, but focused. This is a game and we play it for enjoyment, that being said it is also a team game. Playing poorly or having a negative attitude brings down 19 other people. We enjoy jokes, but when pulling progression bosses, we expect our raiders to be focused. Recruitment We keep a small roster for our main raid group and our needs are listed below. We will always consider exceptional applicants. Lastly, we do not recruit for the bench. If you are accepted, you will be given a chance to prove yourself in our mythic raids. Please have logs available. Melee: Demon Hunter, Warrior Ranged: Boomkin, Mage, Elemental Shaman, Warlock Heals: None Tanks: None Any exceptional player should consider applying, we want good mechanical players who can play their class with proficiency. Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Core+One Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/260254 Contact Information Reply to this post or add one of the following: Mainian#1489, Monkeyking#12115, or demos#1827. Apply Today http://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNc3qklztwBz8PGctOuDqM12CkRbTAfD8K22OTNsiiG-sDBA/viewformBootyclaps32 51m
1h 902 HPally/906 RDruid LF Mythic Raiding Guild Can't raid the times I currently raid, need something more for my schedule. I have mythic experience from WoD, MoP, and M EN and 1/10M atm. I can play either my HPally ilvl 902 oy my RDruid ilvl 906. If you have any more questions, my btag is GandalfthePo#1449. Yes I am willing to transferBrightside2 1h
1h Fatal- 8/10M LF Hunter/ Lock/ DH Fatal- Illidan- Horde Est. Nov 2014 RAID TIMES Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 830-1130pm cst About us: Community, teamwork, progression. 3 core values that we here at fatal have built as our foundation. Our goal every tier is to clear content at a steady pace. We know that each and every member is an asset and brings valuable resources to the team. We have a community in which we pride ourselves on, one where you can find active players who always want always strive to better not only themselves but their team members as well and ultimately the guild. We want to finish every tier ahead of the curve. We keep a hardcore raiding mentality even though we only raid 9 hours a week. PROGRESSION Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M Trials of Valor- 2/3M Nighthold- 8/10M What you can expect: ● a stable guild with a soild infrastructure that has taken shape from being together for 2 years. This guild will be here long after wow. ● an adult guild. And the humors that go along with it. As well as the maturity and dedication you can expect from adult team mates ●raid spots that are based on merit, not favoritism. Players who work hard and constantly strive to improve will be given opportunity ● friends and family rank. If you have friends that aren't active enough to raid or can't commit to a schedule, but you like playing with them on off nights, we got ya covered. We have lots of friends/family here. It's part of what makes a great community. ●and probably the most important. A guild that will invest in you as much as you have invested in it. Your hard work and dedication will not be ignored. Go that extra mile and we will meet ya there What we are looking for: ●players with a back ground of raiding and a show a willingness to improve day in and day out. We want players who log in on more than just their "raid days". Their are tons of things you can do to improve raid performance outside of the raid. Right now the example is mythic+ dungeons. We are not interested in players who's sole concern is their loot and their item levels, we are a team and the teams success as a whole should be the focus. ●players who are going to be around for a while. Make sure that when you apply that you are not biting off more than you can chew. We want raiders who are looking for a guild to spend the rest of their raid career with, not just flavor of the month guild hoppers. ●players who know what it takes and can buckle down to achieve our goals in mythic raiding. Don't stand in fire, don't soak out of turn, don't take a tail to the face. If you do happen to fail mechanics (which we all do at some point) be able to correct it on the next pull and ensure it will not be a problem again. ●we want adult players 21+ years old. ●we want players who maintain good attendance. 90%+. We realize that real-life things happen and people might need to take small amount of time off. But realize that your team depends on you on raid days. And on raid days you should do your best to be there. ●players that know how to maximize their classes performance Conclusion: If ya are an outgoing, competitive raider who is looking for a solid guild that will help you succeed in hardcore mythic raiding atmosphere then we encourage you to apply. We are always looking for dedicated players who will improve the foundation and core values that fatal as a guild stands for.  RECRUITING DPS -Hunter (high) -Warlock (high) -Demon hunter (high) HEALERS TANK also looking for all high quality players regardless if the class is listed or not HOW TO APPLY www.fatalguild.com   Melee officer- smite#1703 tank officer- Wetkitty#1140 Ranged officer- Hedegus#1375 Healing offcer- options#1921Lustx293 1h
4h Ctrl Alt Del (Horde) <Ctrl Alt Del> is 4/10 M NH (Krosus down) and our Tue/Wed/Thur 7p-11p raid grp is recruiting Ele Shaman and Boomkin. Requirements for raid include: 900+ ilvl and 42 traits. Must have a mic (dont need to use it but need to have it) and Discord. Logs are preferred but not required, you will be asked to run with us in Heroic NH if you do not have them. Also, Thur/Fri 1p-5p is recruiting for Heroic NH, looking for range and heals. 880+ required. We are a very large guild, upwards of 100+ online during peak raid times and 60+ during the day. We accept casuals and do RBGs on the weekend as well as farm raids (NNH and HNH). We run Mythic + daily and do the AP grind. Always helping others with learning this game as it always is changing. Msg in game or add Jessica#1227, Spacelilly#1996, Rohx#1797 or Sarge27#1117Jessialyn2 4h
4h <Grumpy> 5/10M Recruiting Tues/Sun 6-9 CST Grumpy is a newly reformed guild on Illidan. Many of us have transferred from Alexstrasza and Lightbringer and we all have previous mythic raiding experience. Currently Grumpy raids 2 days a week: Tuesday and Sunday 6:00pm-9:00pm CST. With that said we aim to down as many bosses as possible in our 6 hour raid week. Outside of main raid hours we do optional raids for AP and farm Mythic +s daily. We are currently recruiting the following: (We are willing to work with any class if the logs are good) Heals: Mistweaver, Resto Shaman (With Ele Offspec) Dps: Fury Warrior, Rogue, Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Ele Shaman, Hunter You must be 900+ and have over 40 traits in your main spec weapon to be considered. Link to our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/206959 To get in contact add ochi#1322 or whisper the following in game: Ochix, Rustler, Larlaina. Thanks.Ochix45 4h
5h Looking for Late Night Weekend Raiding Guild Looking for a raiding guild that raids at nights. I want to get into Mythic raiding by the time ToS comes out. Also with that I'm looking to get into a younger community of players, around 20 years old. I want to be part of a guild that will actually be trying to progress in Mythic, I'm ok with wiping over and over again. I'd prefer if the guild ran t/w/th. Add my btag: PossiblTango#1370Chillish0 5h
6h 879 WW Monk LF Friendly Guild Hi, I'm a Wind Walker Monk with an ilvl of 879. I started wow during legion so I'm inexperienced with any real raiding but, I would like to start learning and progressing with a friendly active guild. I can put a good amount of time into wow in order to improve. Weekend raiding is preferable (Friday and Saturday Nights) but other days should be ok. Hopefully I can learn and become of use to the guild :)Suizakki3 6h
6h [H] [US] <Xpired> [illidan] recruiting Raid Progression 7-7 en (n/h) 3/3 tov(n) 10/10 NH (n) 5/10 NH(H) Raid Times • Tuesday: 6-9 server • Thursdays: 6-9 server • possible ap and alt night on weds. Raid recruitment • Warlocks • Druid - feral or boomkin • shaman - dps/heals • DK - frost/unholy • Priest - shadow About < Xpired > We are currently a hardcore casual guild progressing through normal and heroic content. This guild has been active since the beginning of February and is slowly building a core of reliable people. We are trying to push for a fun community of players that like to have fun joke around, but also take their role serious in raids,keystones,bgs etc. Most importantly it's a game we all wanna have fun, joke, and of course progress! We aren't professionals chasing world firsts, so let's enjoy the content with good company! Requirements for New and active members • Attendance: we use guild calendar for raids if you sign up make sure you come. We know life happens things come up just let someone know. • Being Prepared: For raids higher mythic plus keystones, just have some consumables we try and provide for the guild as a old guild rule we carry. But sometimes mats are expensive. • Be open to criticism: don't take suggestions or tips personal. No one is telling anyone they are bad players or anything. Don't be afraid to listen to people's thoughts or ideas on how it could help the team or individual progres Gm Tydira#1603 Officers Loadsofjuice#1585 Thryss#1375Ohimember6 6h
6h [H] 896 DH Tank LF raiding guild Prior HPally turned DH tank looking for a laid back guild that's about progression and looking fun. Raided in every expansion since Vanilla with 10/10H NH completed. If you think I'm a good fit feel free to message me on BNet: Aurora#1581 Thanks!Fìnesse1 6h
11h ✨ Floor Inspectors 7/10M 3/3M LF DPS Floor Inspectors Illidan (Horde US); Raid times: T/W/Th 7:30 - 10:30 CST http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Floor+Inspectors 7/10M NH 3/3M ToV 7/7M EN Objectives FI is a semi-hardcore WoW raiding guild with the primary goal of pushing for the most difficult boss kills on a relevant time scale. Raiders are expected to treat each other with civility, show respect where due, and meet a certain level of preparedness and performance. Officers are expected to provide information on boss strategies, examine combat logs to identify weaknesses in raid performance, be open to suggestions, and be informed on all stat priorities and attendance for loot distribution. Recruitment We are looking for the following: Rogue Priest (Shadow) Warlock (Affliction) Always interested in exceptional DPS, don't hestitate to ask questions! Darksyde#1618 Franstyle#1742 Raider Expectations Understanding and meeting the following is a good start for maintaining a raiding spot within FI: Outside Raids - Know optimal artifact path, stat priorities, and spell rotations - Maintain full augmentations on gear including enchantments, gems, and other - Always have a full raids worth of consumables including flasks, potions, and food - Read and watch current boss fight strategies - Be at the raid instance portal and pull-ready by the advertised starting raid time - Consistently make raids on time, perform adequately, have the ability to hear criticism and improve, and be willing to offer constructive advice to fellow raiders - Evaluate own performance using https://www.warcraftlogs.com/, pursue latest theorycrafting for all assigned specs, and maintain all guild-required addons During Raids - Stay at the computer for the entire duration of a raid besides breaks - Inform the raid leader before going emergency afk - Avoid leaving the raid instance to get repairs, get consumables, or otherwise - Be receptive and considerate to the boss strategy and assignments being employed and provide alternatives or adjustments only where appropriate - Keep voice communications clear and coherent Loot Council System In FI, loot is considered a tool that provides a higher probability of meeting our mission of achieving boss kills. A council decides where each piece of loot goes based on itemization, attendance, performance, and more to help optimize that effort. We thank you for taking the time to read through, and hope to hear from you in-game!Drkside71 11h
12h [H] <I N J N> 10/10 H <I N J N> is a 10/10 H guild looking to fill out our roster to begin progressing into Mythic Nighthold. We are a laid back group looking for consistent raiders, who have patience and a positive attitude towards raiding and having fun, while moving through the content. Our raid times are as follows: Raid Times Tuesday: 8-11pm Server Thursday: 8-11pm Server Saturday: 8-11pm Server (Raid Previous Content for select pieces) Invites do go out at 7:45pm to allow for people to get online. These times are solid, but may vary depending on real life issues with raiders. Recruitment: DPS: Ranged: Ele Shaman MM/BM Hunter Warlock Shadow Priest Balance Druid Mage Melee: Rogue Death Knight Demon Hunter Healers: Resto Shaman Holy Priest While these are what we are in need of, any exceptional players will be considered into our raid group fold. We are looking for the last couple raiders to begin ripping through Mythic Progression. Requirements: We require raiders to be able to compete with other raiders for incoming Mythic Nighthold. iLvL 895+ Artifact Trait 40 or more Experience in Normal or Heroic minimum (Mythic is a plus) Positive attitude and patience Loot System: Currently we use Personal Loot as we do not have a full 20 man to warrant Master Loot. Once Mythic Progression happens we will switch over to the Master Loot system. If you have any questions friend me with my BattleTag and we look forward to hearing from you! DangerZone25#1787Alkatron6 12h
13h LF A POTENTIAL MERGE Group of people who are close or have completed H NH! Whom want to sell Norm NH. Can raid between 7-10 PM Server. Wants to get into MYTHIC. We have a variety of folks whom are 7/10M to 10/10H. We're LF another group to round it out and get the ball rolling. Add Roffles#11650 if interested.Pwncàkes4 13h
14h [H] <Slash Cry> Tue/Thur - 2 Night - 3/10M About Us <Slash Cry>'s core group comprises former competitive raiders who achieved H-Garrosh US-Top100 in MoP and currently playing with a friendlier real life raiding schedule in Legion. We are now recruiting for our core 20 man heroic/mythic raiding roster. Raid Schedule Tuesday: 7:30 p.m – 10:30 p.m. CST Thursday: 7:30 p.m – 10:30 p.m. CST Class Needs Any solid DPS – Ranged Preference / Healer All other classes/roles are free to apply. Exceptional players will always be considered. Our Expectation - Attendance - Be Prepared for Raid (Consumables/Strategies/Class Research) - Good attitude for a friendly raiding atmosphere Loot System <Slash Cry> manages loot via Loot Council Contact Fearmeter/Akromä – Crovax#1454, Djdivine - Djhots#1726, Blutarski - Bluto#1131, EkliptoFearmeter8 14h
14h <Blackhole Gaming> 5/10M 10/10H- 2-Day Tu/Th [H] <Blackhole Gaming> US-Illidan – Recruiting Raiders – Two Day - Mythic - Tu/Th We are a 2 night raiding guild looking for more players. Raid times are Tuesday /Thursday 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST) server time. The leaders of Blackhole Gaming have been playing WoW since the game was released with multiple years of experience leading a guild. Progression: Nighthold - 10/10H - 5/10M Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M ToV - 3/3H Recruiting for Mythic Progression through all content. Damage Classes Melee Fury Warrior - High Windwalker Monk - High Demon Hunter - High Ranged Shadow Priest - High Balance Druid - Medium Healers Priest - Medium Mistweaver - Low We are looking to recruit all exceptional players, if you don’t see your class we may still have a spot for you. We are always looking for Tank/DPS or Heal/DPS to assist with certain strats. ...Mystykall72 14h
14h Casual Raiding Guild lfm <Trillium> is a new casual raiding guild; 9/10 H NH with 10/10 H NH exp leaders. We are looking for DPS to round out our core raid team for our current raid team and upcoming ToS progression. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9:00PM - 12:00 AM CST with an optional Sunday raid at the same time. We are casual, but we take our raiding fairly seriously because we don't like to waste people's time. If you are looking for a laid back atmosphere with awesome people that are focused on downing bosses, apply at trilliumgaming.net or PST to Mog#11916Moghourn14 14h
17h [H] <Hennessey> 3/10M LF Off Tank/Ranged <Hennessey> 3/10M is a newly formed raiding guild on Illidan created by former GM and raid lead of <Immerzion> 13/13M and officer of <Optimal> 7/7M 2/3M. We’re looking to add competent and competitive raiders to our roster for mythic progression. We expect our raiders to put an exceptional amount of care and love into their personal performance to push serious progression. Killing bosses is our goal, and a goal that we take very seriously. Our plan for the future is simple: continue killing stuff, on it's hardest difficulty, before it gets nerfed. Raid Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun(optional) 8:30-11:30 CST/ST Be able to show up 10-15 minutes prior to the raid. 100% attendance is a MUST. We strive to maintain a guild that doesn't just log in on raid hours. We do many raids and mythic+ on our alts on optional nights. Our current needs: *Ranged DPS *Off Tank *All needs are for immediate raiding spots. *Exceptional Applicants will always be considered no matter current recruitment needs. Spots are competitive! Potential Applicants: We are looking for fun, mature, intelligent and active raiders who are eager to take on new content with a keen eye for logs and improving. Applicants should be knowledgeable about all aspects of their class/spec, current fight mechanics, and any upcoming changes to either. A reliable computer, stable internet connection, working microphone and Discord are required. Contact Jonniejuice#1723 on Bnet for more information. Thank you for your interest in Hennessey.Jonniejuice76 17h
17h [H]<VoS> 7/10M Recruiting! Tu&Th 7-11PM CST www.vosguild.com We are recruiting most DPS classes with immediate core spots available. <VoS> has been a guild since 2002, before WoW started. We officially began our WoW journey on the US-Sargeras Realm on 11/26/2004 and are among the few guilds that have endured since the beginning of this game. We transferred to Stormreaver at the end of Cataclysm, the final Horde 25-man raiding guild left on Sargeras at the time. We transferred to Illidan at the end of WoD. Many of our players have been raiding together since Vanilla. 18+ only. We use loot council for distribution. Raid Times (Central) Tues: 7:00PM - 11:00PM Thurs: 7:00PM - 11:00PM Message venndiagram#1578 on bnet for more infoDoqq0 17h
18h <Bitter End> 8/10M Recruiting Ranged! Bitter End is a close knit family of players here to build long lasting friendships, and we're opening our door to some like-minded players who we feel will fit in culturally with our guild. We're very fun, open-hearted and full of banter and are looking for people with similar personalities. While we are very relaxed during normal play, we take raiding fairly seriously and won't accept lazy and sub-optimal play. We're not expecting players to be parsing #1, we simply want people to be prepared, knowledgeable about their class and every encounter, and be open to constructive criticism. We value people who play to benefit the team and not always themselves. Recruitment Needs Our recruitment needs will probably be more up to date on wow-progress at: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Bitter+End High Warlock - Destruction/Affliction Priest - Shadow Mage - Frost Low Warrrior - Fury Druid- Restoration We will consider any exceptional players regardless of class and spec. Schedule Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 21:00 - 00:00 CST (Illidan server time) Sunday (Casual day, alts and everyone welcome) 21:00 - 00:00 CST Progression Heroic: 10/10 Mythic: 8/10 Loot Distribution We handle loot as a council of very experienced players. We base our decisions mainly on the benefit to the raid team, but take into consideration attendance and performance. We do not favor officers over raiders, however we may favor members over trials for a short period time to prevent people using our guild as a stepping stone to another guild. We seek to recruit long lasting and loyal members and aren't looking for players whose sole concern is obtaining loot. Points of Contact Thetolltroll: Troll#1663 (Co-GM) Pantheon: pantheon#2629 (Guild Master)Thetolltroll1 18h
19h UCMS - LFM 1/10M Immediate spots open for the following classes: However; any & all good players please feel free to chat with us if your class isn't listed. Tanks: NONE at this present time. Heals: Priest, Paladin & Resto Shaman DPS: Melee - DH, Enhance & DK <<< Range - WARLOCK, ShadowPriest, EleSham, Mage & Boomy Nights: Tues, Wed & Thursday Times: 7-10 PM (Server, Central) Guild: Undercity Mall Security Faction: Horde Server: Illidan Raid: Heroic/Mythic Current Progress: * The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M - Some players have this BUT not as a GUILD! <<< * TOV - 3/3H | 2/3M - Some players have this BUT not as a GUILD! <<< * The Nighthold - 10/10N | 10/10H | 1/10M Website: http://UCMS.enjin.com/ (apply here!) What are we looking for? Players with a history of success and commitment in regards to raiding; those who constantly push themselves to be better players and who find methods for improvement. While raiding experience is typically a substantial part of individual gameplay and is usually an indicator of future success, we thoroughly review all inquiries equally. Thank you for your consideration and interest in joining us! Leadership & Contact Information Guild Master: Rofflès ( Roffles#11650 ) Officers: Farnsworth ( Ghastlee#1307 )Rofflès25 19h
19h <Rapture> 3/10 LFM <Rapture> is recruiting! 3/10 M NH Recruiting dedicated and knowledgeable players interested in self improvement to fill out our Mythic progression roster. 42+ traits preferred to be considered for core. HIGH PRIORITY : Heal: Paladin DPS: Boomkin, Mage, Spriest, Lock ALL PLAYERS (and specs) CONSIDERED We run mythic+ on a daily basis and have all non progression bosses on one shot farm. Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 7:30PM-10:30PM REALM. Message any Officer at: Blacklisted#1175 (GM) Kerf#1458 (Heal Officer) Lefter#1425 (DPS Officer)Kerf0 19h
19h [H]<Placeholder>Late/Wknd LF More (Norm/Hero) *WE ARE LOOKING FOR NORMAL/HEROIC RAIDERS,RE-ROLLS/ALTS* * RAID TIMES ARE PACIFIC TIME, NOT EST* Greetings! <Placeholder> is currently expanding and forming a second Raid Team. We strive to maintain a fun, laid-back guild environment while staying active in our own Discord community.Toxicity will not be tolerated, positive attitude/helpful mindset is a plus,If you feel like you would be a good fit for our guild, please consider applying! Currently we are: 10/10 H Nighthold 6/10 M Nighthold 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare 2/3 M Trial Of Valor Our Goal: Is to form a second raid team that will start in Normal Nighthold and progress towards Heroic. Raid Times: Saturday and Sunday 10pm - 1am pst. Server: Illidan Faction: Horde Current Openings: Ground Floor Opportunity, we currently are looking to fill: 2 TANKS 7 DPS ( Ranged/Melee currently open) 2 Healers ( all classes minus Disc Priest is open) Feel free to send us a PM if you are interested in joining. Loot distribution: Loot Council Voice Communication: Discord Contact Us If you're interested in trialling or have any questions, please leave a post below or contact one of our officers: Vetec#1230 Thanks for looking!Vetec1 19h
19h 886 lock looking for late-night guild 886 warlock looking for late night raiding guild. I get off of work at 10pm and get home around 11pm sever. I can raid throughout the nightEvilorangé1 19h
21h <Hijinx> 7/10M NH Who we are: We are laid back adults who want to spend as little time as possible fooling around in raids. We want to maximize our time there and progress as a team. We like to have fun but not at the expense of raid time. We WILL sit under-performers if the bench permits, and we will replace them if they continue to lack the qualities we need. We are a Semi-Hardcore guild and we will not bend over backwards, tweak our strat 900 times, sit ppl for petty things, or penalize people for choosing not to play 24/7. That being said, we do have minimum requirements, expectations, and reasonable standards. If you are a raid logger, you are looking at the wrong guild. If you are an elitist, in it for the loot, or want to be the best of the best top dog US #1 - this is not us. We are here to get !@#$ done without making this a full-time job. If you are looking for a mature, adult guild with respectable people and have the time and drive to raid and accomplish goals then we might be a good fit. However, we will not tolerate underperformers or poor attitudes and such people will not be kept around for long. Previous Achievements: 13/13Mythic HFC Pre-Patch (US 568th) Current Xpack Mythic Achievements: Ursoc US 491 Dragons US 523 Il'gynoth US 495 Xavius US 555 Odyn US 461 Guarm US 414 Skorpyron US 351 Chrono US 418 Krosus US 557 Recruitment Needs: PURPLE TEAM: Weekdays T/W/TH 7-10pm EST 7/10M NH 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV NEEDS: Ranged DPS (Elemental Shaman, Boomkin, Mage, BM Hunter) Melee DPS (Rogue, Ret Pally) BLUE TEAM: Weekends Sat/Sun 7-11pm EST 5/10M NH 7/7M EN 3/3H ToV NEEDS: Ranged DPS (Hunter) 1-2 Melee DPS We welcome all exceptional players to apply! Additional Information: You can read all of our information here http://hijinx.ws/forum_threads/2468150 Guild Website: www.hijinx.ws Recruitment Contact: Bryi - Jinx#11876Bryi2 21h
21h 896/895 Frost/Unholy DK looking for a home. Hey there reader. I'm on Zul'jin as of writing this post, and i've been considering transfering over to Illidan. so i'm just curious if there's any guild that'd be willing to take me.Fragar4 21h
22h 3/10 M LFM for Mythic NH Tethered is looking for a healer and a dps to fill out our roster. We are looking for players that are interested in mythic raiding and building a community rather than just being another body. We are currently 6/7M EN, 3/3h TOV, 3/10 Mythic NH, We have a stable team just looking to reach out for some new cool friends. Current needs: - Healers : priest druid pally -DPS - ele boomkin shadow hunter to fill 1 slot. **must have recent logs & appropriate gear for keeping competitive in NH. If you are looking for something a little more come stop on by and check us out. http://tethered.enjin.com/home fri 8-midnight EST off night sat 8-Midnight EST Main raid sun 7-11pm EST Main raid contact me @ grinch#1383Littlefoote140 22h
23h 907 Guardian Druid Looking for Guild I have 5/10 Mythic experience, having killed Krosus and Spellblade and done pulls on Tichondrius. I am looking for a guild that has similar or better progression. My available times are Tues-Sat anytime after 7 PM EST. What I am looking for in a guild is an active community and a comfortable environment. I'm on almost every night running Mythic plus or grinding AP. I am currently at 47 traits in my mainspec weapon, and 36 in all of my offspecs. I am willing to Realm and/or faction transfer. I'd prefer Alliance, but ultimately I just want a place to settle down in. What I bring to the table is strong tanking skill and a powerful grasp of how to maximize damage while keeping my survivability way up. Feel free to add my battletag: Melkor#1289 Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11341734/latest/ WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/sargeras/Moltisanti Have a great day!Moltisanti0 23h
1d <Placeholder> | 6/10M | Late Night | LF Heals <Placeholder> is a late night raiding guild that is currently residing in US-Illidan. We have a fun, laid-back guild environment and we are fairly active in our own Discord community. Our main goal is to clear the latest raid content efficiently as possible. Guild members are expected to show up prepared and on-time for raids. We also do not have an active bench but we do swap players based on our needs for progression. Toxicity is NOT tolerated in our raid environment since we strive to keep things friendly and fun. If you feel like you would be a good fit for our guild, please consider applying! Server & Region: - US-Illidan Progression: - 6/10M Nighthold - 7/7M Emerald Nightmare - 2/3M Trial of Valor Current openings: - Holy Paladin - Resto Shaman - Resto Druid Raid Times: - Wednesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM PST - Friday: 10:30PM - 1:30AM PST Loot Distribution: - Loot Council Logs: - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/195683/ Voice Communication: - Discord Contact Us: If you're interested in applying to the guild, please contact one of the officers below: - Jintae#1648 - Clinx#1249Jintae7 1d
1d XP-Off/Twink Guild "Insurrectiøn" Hello Fellow XP-Off/Twink players. "Insurrectiøn" is an active XP-Off guild of any level. We are a few weeks old and have a membership that has grown to over 100 members. If interested, we seek mature players who enjoy working as a tem. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/illidan/Insurrecti%C3%B8n/rosterGlowtusk1 1d
1d [H]<Chaotîc> 2 Day Mythic Raiding LF DPS < Chaotîc > - [illidan US Horde] Times: Tues / Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST (Server) We are a social Mythic guild , looking for exceptional players to add to our roster as we continue to push mythic content. We are currently 10/10H and 1/10 M We currently raid Tues / Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST (Server) , given the two day raid structure were are looking for dedicated individuals. Exceptional player are welcome, if you don't see your class below and our raid times suit you reach out to me and we can see if we can find you a spot on roster. Currently in need to the following: Mage- High Lock -High Spriest - High Shaman - High Boomkin - Med rogue - low If you have any questions you may contact: Yarrabear Yarre#11910 Shinnu Mirak#1109 Koda | ColdsliceYarrabear5 1d
1d <Tilt> 4/10 mythic seeking dps Tilt is a guild that was established back in Wrath and has reformed in January to raid together again. GM and officers have leadership experience ranging all the way back to BC and are lead by an older crowd of experienced raiders. We recently started mythic NH and immediately went 3/10 and plan on pushing further and harder into content. If you're seeking to finish off heroic, or even get started into mythic, contact us. Times: M,T,W 730-1030 ST Requirements: 1.) Must be able to make all 3 raid days and maintain 90% attendance. 2.) Performance is expected, elitism is not tolerated (don't be a jerk) 3.) Raid logging is not tolerated 4.) Come to raid prepared in advance 5.) 890 item level 6.) A working mic and headset Current Requirement Needs: Fury War - closed Frost / Unholy DK: - open Rogue - open Enhance / Ele Sham: closed DH: closed Feral Druid DPS: closed WW Monk: closed Mage: closed Warlock: open Boomkin: Open Spriest: Closed Hunter: closed Holy Pally: closed Resto Sham: closed Resto Druid: closed MW Monk: closed Holy / Disc Priest: Closed Even if your class is closed, skilled players will always be considered. If interested contact myself Quieren#1193 to set up an interview via discord.Quelenn8 1d
1d Arms warrior LF pvp guild Been pvping since vanilla. Know effective strats for all bgs. Pays attention and is vocal. HmuMmxii0 1d
1d New Weekend Raiding Guild Hello, Dark End Is a new PvE Guild looking for players for Mythic NH Progression. We will be Raiding Friday/Saturday from 7-11 Server Time. All spots are currently available. Leave a message here or Add me on Bnet if you're interested: Patryk855#1414Sarkes0 1d
1d Divine Council 9/10M LFM exceptional players Hi. We are actively recruiting exceptional healers and ranged DPS for mythic progression. We're a laid back Guild with zero tolerance on drama and long useless chatter between pulls. We strive to be one of the most efficient raid groups on Illidan in terms of progression / hours raided. If you share our mindset and want to kill !@#$, give me a shout. pst: haikuz (btag: doogyplumm#1780) or app: https://www.divinecouncil.net/app Especially In Need: • Healers, any class/spec • Hunters • Warlocks Raid Schedule (-6 GMT) Realm Time • Monday 10PM-1AM • Tuesday 10PM-1AM • Wednesday 10PM-1AM What To Expect From Us • A drama free, mature Guild environment • Like minded teammates with zero tolerance towards slackers or freeloaders • Team mates you can depend on to show up, do their job, and kill stuff What We Expect From You • Good positive, team attitude • Come to raids well prepared; know the fights, etc. • Knowledge of your class mechanics • Mumble with working micHaikuz6 1d
1d (7/7M,2/3M,8/10M) Late Night/Weekends LF DPS Mutiny (Last tier 7/7M, 2/3M, currently 8/10M), Raid Team 2 of <Seraph> US-Mal'ganis (Horde) is recruiting experienced, mythic-ready raiders for Nighthold progression! We were 7/10M prior to patch 7.2 and after our First full Night of Mythic Elisande progression and we've seen Phase 3!! Next week, boys, and we'll be looking toward Mythic Guldan!! Our raid times: 11:45pm-3:15am CST 2 Day Raid Week - Every Friday and Saturday night We are currently opening up recruitment for 2-3 Core Raiders Any exceptional, Mythic-Ready players may apply @Seraphguild.com: Recruitment needs are as follows -- Must be 905+ with 4pc and 42+ weap traits • 1 Beefy Frost Mage • 1 BM Hunter • 1 Affliction Warlock • Any Exceptional DPS (700k+ on Krosus) Mythic Botanist (4th) - 41 Pulls for prog. Mythic Spellblade (5th) - 30 Pulls for prog. Mythic Krosus (6th) - 42 Pulls for prog. Mythic Tichdrondrius (7th) - 70 Pulls for prog. Mythic Star Auger (8th) - 85 Pulls for prog. (Trial positions are competing to be a part of the Mythic Roster -- must have logs) About Seraph Seraph of US-Ma’ganis is a GIANT mythic progression raiding guild featuring 8 full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server doing so on fairly limited raid schedules. We have been around now for 6+ years and we will be here tomorrow. Seraph very easily could be the last guild you ever join! We currently have 7 Mythic Teams and 1 Casual, Heroic raid team. About Mutiny Mutiny (R2) has been alive and kicking for over 18 months now! As a team, R2 began at the start of the Hellfire Citadel raid tier, getting 13/13M and 22 Mythic Archimonde kills and mounts! As a Two Day team, we're excited to have wiped out Mythic Emerald Nightmare, and look forward to Nighthold progression! Apply @Seraphguild.comSlothytaunts1 1d
1d Dark Creed 4/10M NH Current Current Need a few dps. 8:30-11:30PM Server Time Mon-Thurs. Really would like a Boomie, open to all, even melee dps atm. we have a balanced raid comp so far. Perfect balance between Fun and Serious Guild. Family of friends that love raiding. We have a Colorful Raiding History and have always Conquered our realm. We recently transferred for better competition and better talent. *Ranks/Loot* MEMBER- Your here to hang out and chit chat, run M + and over all just have fun. Casual Raider - Rank for those who want to raid but can't commit to a full dedicated raid schedule. If consecutively late or no show without notice. lower priority than a trial for loot. TRIAL- Expect to earn your way and prove your skill. no GB repairs or Benefit. Lower priority on loot. First to summoning stone/Raid. come enchanted/prepots/Flasks. RAIDER- You have made every raid on time and come prepared. you have earned your stripes and have earned a full time Raid spot. Full GB benefit including Repairs. Highest Priority on Loot. SENIOR RAIDER- Experienced Veteran with multiple months of raiding and dedication. I reward loyalty with more Guild Repairs and more access to the GB. Leaders! RC Loot Council, 1 bis, 2 ilvl increase, 3 os, 4 transmog Being late or messing up mechanics can also cost you gear. Performing well can also be rewarding. *ACHIEVEMENTS* WoW CATA/FL - Top 10 Server Darkspear SWTOR- Top PVE guild on Bastion WoW Legion- Darkspear, top 10 server, #1 Horde Contact Atarnish, Ãvery or any raider online or Email: DarkCreedRecruiting@yahoo.comAtarnish7 1d
1d <Top Shelf> 8/10M Recruiting Hello! Top Shelf is currently recruiting! We're looking for a few more people to help balance out our raid comp! We offer a friendly gaming atmosphere founded by friends who have been playing together throughout multiple different games for years and we're looking to expand our group. We are also recruiting casual members for mythic+ farming Currently we are looking for well parsing players: Range Warlocks Mages Boomkin Elemental Shaman Any exceptional players are welcome to apply. Melee Warrior Ret Paladin Demon Hunter Healers None ATM Raiding We raid tues/wed/thurs 1745-2100 PST The following addons are required: Exorsus Raid Tools RC Loot Council DBM/Bigwigs Voice We currently use Discord for all voice comms during raiding and to hang out. Interested in joining? Contact us: Website: http://topshelf.wowhordes.com On Illidan? Dolcè On Bnet? Dolcé#1859 Thanks for your time!Dolcè44 1d
1d 905ilvl Ele Shaman 7/10 M NH LF Raiding Guild Looking for a hardcore raiding guild. I am 905ilvl equipped. I am 7/7M EN / 2/3M TOV / 7/10M NH. I currently have 43 Artifact Traits. I am available any days except Friday and Sunday. Feel free to post below and I will get in contact with you in a timely manner. Thank you.Psychostep3 1d
2d <Tyrannical Reign> is looking for more! <Tyrannical Reign> of Illidan Horde is now looking for experienced raiders for the end of Nighthold and the beginning of Tomb of Sargeras! Current Progression: We are currently 10/10 & 7/10 Heroic. Our leadership is all 10/10H. Raid Schedule: Tuesday: 10:30 PM – 1:30 AM CST Wednesday: 10:30 PM – 1:30 AM CST Thursday: 10:30 PM – 1:30 AM CST Raid may be extended up to 30 minutes if we feel extremely close to killing a boss. We also expect a 90% attendance rate. We understand that Real life can come at you fast and that’s not a problem, we just ask that you inform us as soon as you know to avoid problems at the start of raid. Recruiting: Ranged: Shadow Priest Frost Mage Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Melee: Fury Warriors Frost DK DH Tank: Non-Blood DK (Druid prefered) We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete on a semi-hardcore level, then we encourage you to apply. Additional information about us can be found on our website at http://tyrannicalreign.enjin.com. About us: Tyrannical Reign is an adult friendly guild made up of Mythic raiders of past and present who have the common goal of clearing Mythic content as it is released. We began our journey at the end of Siege of Orgrimmar and continued, though not always under the name of Tyrannical Reign, until the end of Heroic HFC. With Nighthold’s end drawing near we have decided to reform the guild we once called home and push onward through the closing months Nighthold and into Tomb of Sargeras. What can we offer you? - A stable raiding environment with skilled players. - A guild where you will be treated with respect and with your voice heard. - A raid team who loves to have fun while killing current content. - Family and Friend ranks for those whom you are close to, but don't seek to raid. What do we want from you? - Players who strive to clear Mythic content as it is released and are willing to work together as a team to progress through it. - Players who seek to be the best at their class, role, and spec. - People who want a long term raiding team. - People who have a good sense of humor, but will buckle down when push comes to shove.Secoyaqt4 2d
2d <Burning Bridges> recruiting for NH! Guild Name: <Burning Bridges> Server: Illidan - Horde (CST) Currently 5/10m, 10/10h. We are trying to round off our core with a few more solid individuals so that we can hit Mythic Nighthold content as swiftly as possible. Several of our founding members have US top 100-50 kill experience with guilds such as Vicarious of Area 52 and Indestructible of Kel'thuzad. Current Class Needs: (Bear in mind we take a "performance plays" approach to filling raid positions and exceptional individuals will always be considered.) Death Knight: Frost Demon Hunter: Closed Druid: Balance/Resto Hunter: Open Mage: Open Monk: Mistweaver Paladin: Closed Priest: Shadow Rogue: Open Shaman: Ele Warlock: Open Warrior: Closed About Us: <Burning Bridges> is a newly reformed guild focused on swiftly progressing through Legion's mythic content. Our leadership and core are comprised of a large group of former top 100-50 US raiders with competitive raiding experience dating back through each expansion all the way to early Vanilla. We firmly believe that in a group consisting of genuinely competent and like-minded individuals, there is no need for the elitist or rage-prone atmosphere that is commonly found in other cutting edge progression guilds. We have raided at the highest level, and intend to return to it while still having a ridiculously good time. Raid Schedule: (Raid times are not subject to change, however, depending on the content and progress being made - raids may run slightly later than scheduled on occasion.) Tuesday: 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. CST Wednesday: 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. CST Thursday: 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. CST Loot System: We have always operated under a common sense based Loot Council system that takes a number of factors into consideration including: player performance, level of upgrade, attendance, and seniority. We feel this allows us to make decisions concerning loot without the bias and favoritism we've seen plague other loot council set-ups in the past. Rest assured that our officers and raid core are the first to pass on something in the interest of overall raid benefits. Our Philosophy: We are aiming to create a raid without a weak link. As such, our expectations when it comes to raid performance are relatively high. With that said, we also don't feel the need for lengthy application processes and trial periods that leave you absent loot for weeks on end. If you are confident enough in your ability and class knowledge to transfer for the sake of cutting edge progression raiding, then we are willing to let your parses do the talking. We keep a laid back atmosphere in the guild and joke around A LOT. A majority of us are in our mid to late 20s and spend a lot of time in discord drinking and acting a fool outside of raids. We welcome anyone and everyone to join us and strongly discourage cliques within the guild. Inside raids that are not on farm, however, we expect a certain degree of respect for raid leadership so we can get things done. Contact Information: Maliced#1595 Aegyr#11898 Eugoogally#1122 You can reach one of us at almost any time of day. We typically ask interested individuals to join us in Discord for a quick chat before moving forward with anything else. We also truly appreciate you taking the time to read through this insanely lengthy post, and look forward to hearing from ya. Thanks.Thegoog117 2d
2d <Cryptic> 2/10M - Weekend Guild Hey there, are you looking for a guild with a laid back attitude that still gets !@#$ done? Well, we might be the guild for you! We are actively recruiting exceptional players for mythic progression. We're a laid back Guild, but still aim to complete content at a regular pace, because of this and the limited number of spots available, you are applying for a competitive position and have to perform at the top of your game to keep your spot. We offer both a serious and casual group so we can most likely fit your needs. High priority recruiting. MM Hunter Shadow Priest Resto Shaman All exceptional players will be considered Schedule - CST (Realm Time) Fri: 9pm - 12am (Optional off-night/alt runs) Sat: 9pm - 12am Sun: 9pm - 12am What To Expect From Us • A drama free, mature Guild environment • Like minded teammates with zero tolerance towards slackers or freeloaders • Team mates you can depend on to show up, do their job, and kill stuff What We Expect From You • Come to raids well prepared; know the fights, etc. • Knowledge of your class mechanics • Discord with working mic Our Goals • Have fun We want to enjoy what we're doing and who we're doing it with, we all play this game because we enjoy it and nobody wants to give up their free time to do something they don't enjoy with people they don't like. Above all else we want everyone to be enjoying themselves. • Steady Progression Something we want is a steady flow of progression, as laid back as we are this is still important to everyone here, if something is preventing us from progression steadily we will have to fix it, whether this is a person or a strategy, we need people to be willing to sit out if required. • Everyone Deserves a Chance We want to give everyone a chance to raid, everyone is here because they show an interest in raiding so we want to give as many people the chance as possible. But before this comes steady progression, because of this if we feel people are under performing or not able to do mechanics as required we will need to replace them with someone that can. This however does not mean you can no longer continue raiding with us, as we can more easily take less experienced players in on secondary kills. This is primarily for progression, we will need the highest performing players and unfortunately there are only 20 slots available. It's a competition and if you want to be at the front you will need to prove yourself. If you have any questions or would like to know more info, don't hesitate to post here or add me on bnet. Blankies#11946 CharismaticZ#1932Blankies5 2d
2d New Weekend Raiding Guild Hello, Dark End Is a new PvE Guild looking for players for Mythic NH Progression. We will be Raiding Friday/Saturday from 7-11 Server Time. All spots are currently available. Leave a message here or Add me on Bnet if you're interested: Patryk855#1414Spàrtàcus0 2d
2d <Celebration Package> Weekend raiding guild! <Celebration Package> - Illidan Weekend daytime raiding guild About us We're a guild that was created on WoW's 12th Anniversary by a group of friends. We're a very social and fun guild and we spend alot of time just hanging out in discord. Our unique raidtimes has enabled us to get some experienced players in our guild (6/10M & 7/10M) and we are currently looking for some more strong players to boost our roster for further progression through Nighthold. Raidtimes (Progression) Saturday & Sunday at 2:00-5:00 PM CST (Illidan servertime) Current progress for Nighthold 10/10H 3/10M Recruitment Tanks Guardian Druid Prot Warrior Prot Paladin Healers Holy Paladin Resto Shaman Resto Druid Ranged DPS Mage BM/MM Hunter Affliction Warlock Boomkin Meele DPS Frost Death Knight Contact information Marble#2140 Oblivanotte1#1583 Feel free to contact us for any questions!Mizette24 2d
2d <no idea> Weekend Morning Guild 7/10M <No Idea> Strives to become one of the top weekend/1-2 day guilds. We raid at a unique time from 9AM-2PM (CST - Central Standard Time) Saturday and Sunday mornings, a 10 hour raiding schedule. We're recruiting specific players to our roster but, if you're an exceptional player, don't hesitate to apply! Guild History: 14/14 Heroic Seige of Origmmar (10man) 7/7 Mythic Highmaul 10/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Mythic Trial Of Valor 7/10 Mythic NightHold Classes of Need: Fury Warrior Moonkin Elemental Shaman Warlock Spriest <no idea> Awards all loot via Loot Council. We distribute loot based on many factors, including raid attendance as well as performance, etc. What we look for in a raider: - A good attitude for a more chill and relaxed raiding atmosphere. - A strong knowledge of your class and do your own research in order to perform well. - Must know all fights before showing up to raid. - To admit for making mistakes and wiping the raid, etc. - 95% attendance - Being a team player that doesn't mind being swapped out for certain raid compositions. Please apply at our website noidea.enjin.com/recruitment *Optional Wednesday raids at 7:00 pm (CST) - Normal / Heroic / Old Raids Contact Info: Broydie - Broydie#1189Broydiedots72 2d
2d 904 Havoc DPS Looking for a Weekend raiding guild I'm 3/10M 3rd one being Spellblade and not Trillax, I've only done Mythic raiding as a back up helper because I have no time during the week and filled in when the guild was doing extra progression on the weekends. I know my class pretty well and I study all fights for Mythics.Raillkin0 2d
2d Regression 7/10M 8pm-11pm CST TH/SUN R> <Regression> 7/7M 2/3M 7/10M is recruiting players for mythic progression. Raid times Thursday/Sunday 8pm-11pm CST with an optional/heroic raid night on Tuesday. Mythic roster recruitment needs: Tanks: Any exceptional tank player DPS: ALL classes/specs Healers: Potential opening for druid All roles/classes/specs are welcome for joining the guild for Mythic+'s or off time/alt runs. If your class/spec isn't listed, don't hesitate to contact us as we are always looking for quality players. This includes tanks and healers! Also, if you are a group and are interested in joining the core raid team, that may be a possibility depending on performance of your members vs performance of our members. Exceptional players WILL earn their raid spot very quickly. Loot is distributed via loot council with priority going to players with the best attendance and performance while keeping in mind the overall upgrade to the raid team. We want to have competitive progression with minimal raid hours. Our raiding goal is to achieve the cutting edge achievement on each raid tier. Since our raid hours are so low, we focus on short and efficient raids to progress through mythic content in a reasonable time frame. We clear tons of heroic content on our alts as well that anyone is welcome to if you are more content in just raiding heroic only! If interested: Apply at http://regression.shivtr.red/ Or contact Taengoo#1990 or Sinfonia#1568Taem26 2d
2d <No Filter> 3/10M 10/10H LFM Mythic NH No Filter is looking for reliable players with good mechanics who want to push mythic content. We know that real life events come up, but we do expect 90% attendance and advanced notice of absences. Raider should show up for raid with pots and flasks. Raider should understand the basic mechanics of different fights to allow for a shorter explanation of progression fights. Strategies will be posted in advance and raiders are expected to familiarize themselves with the various boss strategies. We are currently actively seeking a few members for our core roster as we progress through Nighthold. Others are welcome to apply. Looking for 885+ilvl and decent artifact weapon progression. Current Needs: DPS: Spriest Warrior Warlock Hunter Ele Shaman Enh Shaman Healers MW Monk Priest Raid Times: Tuesday 8-11pm central (Illidan server time) Wednesday 8-11pm central (Illidan server time) Sunday 8-11pm central (Illidan sever time) We have an experienced raid leader and solid core, many of which have been playing since Vanilla or BC. Feel free to add me on bnet if you are interested in a relaxed raid environment that still kills bosses or have any other questions morecowbell#1211, scorian#1671 or apply at nofilter.gamerlaunch.comBubblybrew16 2d
2d DPS looking for late night raiding guild As the title says I'm looking for a guild that raids 10-1130 pm start time cst. I have 2/10 mythic experience but not expecting a mythic guild (progression 8/10 heroic please though) Hoping rerolled recently to rogue and hoping to be able to progress with it. (Just hit 110 about 5 hours played again so gear will come quickly and I hope it's not a flat out DQ now) While I don't have logs with the rogue I do have these from my lock a couple weeks ago. Feel free to add doctadajman#1293 if you have questions. www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22468200/latest/Dajman0 2d
2d 908 Druid 5/10M NH LF Semi-Hardcore Weekend Druid: multi-role looking for semi-hardcore – Mythic content, adult, weekend raiding guild. 1. Times available & time zone: LF Weekend Team, 8-12PM EST, Fri, Sat, Sun, can be flexible to a degree 2. Server preference: No preference 3. Faction preference: Horde or Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: 5/10M NH, I have been raiding semi-hardcore since vanilla 6. Recent logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/userreportslist/104316/ 7. Contact info: BT: HighSpeed#11268, serious inquiries only pleaseDrayocht3 2d