Illidan

Sep 24, 2014 WTB NGarry Kill Looking to buy a Garry Kill Paying 30k You can either reply to this, whisp me in game, or add my btag MikeA#1250 have a good one =)Spartakos0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Giant Dinosaur Bones LF tank to help farm giant dinosaur bones need 1500 paying 1k just want bones everything else is yoursCheesewheelz0 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 WTS 9/9 Gold Cm's We are selling 9/9 Gold challenge modes The average clear takes anywhere from 2 hours - 2 and a half hours NO account sharing. You play your own toon. The current price is 90k gold The rewards you receive - Gorgeous transmog for your respective class - 1 Out of 4 of the Pandaren Phoenix mounts of your choosing - Title : The Undaunted - 430 achievement points. - full/close to 1,000 valor cap if you haven't done so already this week. Requirements: - You must have Mumble - Have all 9 heroics done on the respective toon you want the challenge modes. - A DPS specialization, You dont have to know how to play it or be an all star by any means just as long as you're not a tank or healer!. Battle tag(Please include your toon's name in request note) Chrislol#1816 or Devildrîver#1918 I have tons of relevant feed back from months of runs on Illidan/Mal'ganis/kil'jaeden http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9245594484 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11582368177Cirrùs3 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 WTB 12 or 13/14 HSoO whisper me in-game with prices or add my btag PlagueXYZ#1598Frostyrage0 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 WTB 9/9 CM Gold 80K WTB 9/9 CM Gold looking to pay 80k. Whisper me in game. Battletag is FinalPrayer#1832Phazeout1 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Selling 9/9 cmode carry! We are selling 9/9Gold challenge modes with over 11 months of success Full clear in 1 1/2 to 2 hours! NO account sharing. You play your own toon. The rewards you receive - Gorgeous transmog for your respective class - 1 Out of 4 of the Pandaren Phoenix mounts of your choosing - Title : The Undaunted - 430 achievement points. Requirements: - You must have Mumble - Have all 9 heroics done on the respective toon you want the challenge modes. - Contact me for prices - currently 70k for 9/9 Battle tag- Law#1229 Skype - Elfinricosuave (Please include your toon's name in request note)Elfinn3 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Tailoring and Engineering Kits Looking to sell a complete Tailoring 1-600 kit for 11k or so (open to offers). Also looking to sell an Engineering 1-600 kit for about 18k (again, open to offers). Willing to be very lenient on prices!Templãr2 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 How's your shrine doing? Huh? How is it? Last time I was there there were more corpses than players. Lulz. Illidan, you butthurt yet?Ahnju12 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 WTB Challenge Mode Gold! Hello, I'm looking for a good group that can carry me! I already have 2 challenges done, so it would be amazing if I could get a discount! If not, it's alright as long as I play my own char and get them done. Please message me or add my btag ieatbrains#1247 THANKS (・ω・✿)Nordlys0 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Profession Kit Anyone selling profession kits. I need the engineering one. Please mail me in game to talk about pricing and what not.Bigbearmon8 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 WTB 9/9 gold carry, wow gold only. Eric93#1488 pst with priceZaralth0 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 Late Night Heroic Raiding Guild - Midnight ST Hi, I'm the GM of <Supernova> formerly legalize silkweed (for those of you that might remember the guild). We are seeking new trials who play DPS, Healer, and tank classes. Especially interested in those who can play multiple specs or toons to skill cap. Anyone who feels they have what it takes to remain competative amongst our guild players should apply at www.supernovaguild.com . Once your app is accepted, we would be interested in discussing the opportunity with you over mumble during your available hours. I believe if we have the right people in place, we can accomplish anything, US top 100 is not out of our reach, even with our semi-hardcore raid schedule. The main thing for us though is that we end each tier killing and farming end of content bosses on heroic / mythic difficulty and have a friendly non-elitest atmosphere. Add squishyheals#1399 and app at www.supernovaguild.comSquishyheal11 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 LFM Old Achieve: You Dont Have an Eternity 25 Tried to solo it a few times. Can't get it in under 6 minutes. Looking for more to help get this. Shouldn't take very many. Whisper in game, or add my battle tag S2005#1297 I'd like to get this done today (Monday) but if not, then sometime in the near future :D **Edit** Also should note, if the mount drops, it is free roll. I'm a 548 RetBrocksamsön0 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 The Alliance are owning us on Illidian Recently for 5 days in a row I logged on and saw like 100 Alliance killing us over and over. They were in the Shrine in Pandora, I saw them at the PVP vendors. Someone said they were even in Olgrimar the last couple days. I have never seen them do this before.Üfùññÿmañ20 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 WTB 10N Garry Kill Hi, looking to buy a 10N Garry Kill. Paying 25k obo. Tues or Thurs Nights would work best or late weekend. You can msg me on this char or add my btag MikeA#1250 Have a good one :)Spartakos0 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 WTB 9/9 CM. Completed.Jasolina0 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 WTT Alliance sargeras gold for illidan gold. I have 15k on sargeras doing nothing from when I played alliance , I would like to transfer it for use.Domrar3 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 22, 2014 WoW funny moments #14 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BmX1_V3M_ABwalls0 Sep 22, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 LF Guild CM and heroic achievments I'd like to get these rewards for doing them with a guild. I'm 9/9 CMs and have done heroics of all 3 raids.Mabion0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Ninja Looter Warning! Hey guys! Keep an eye for Akyev. He's a Monk on Illidan and a ninja looter! Swapped to Master Looter right before Yogg-Saron was downed in what I assume was an attempt to take the mount if it dropped. Anyway, he left group right away after and logged/ignored me. Best of luck out there guys!Blackskuul1 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 20, 2014 7-8/14 H 10 in first week lf heals and dps This has been our first week raiding together as guild. Most of us have only been back for a few weeks. In our first week of running heroics together so far we have downed 4/14 H but are going back in Sunday to down gal, jugg, Naz, and hopefully Shamans. We are currently recruiting 1 great healer (druid/shaman/pally), 1 great dps with healer os, and 1 greater dps. These are core spots and we can get you in as early as Sunday. Will be raiding Mythic once 6.0 drops. Here's our guilds back history: In vanilla we were in contention for the best Alliance guild on Arthas. After nearly an 8 year hiatus, the core players and officers from Reflection have decided to come back together and form a Mythic raiding guild on the horde side of Illidan for WoD. Many of us have just come back and many of us still aren’t even back yet. Our entire core team is composed of US top 100 and 50 raiders. Between now and WoD we will have about 13 of our core raiders from Reflection coming back. We have also picked up some old school vanilla players from both Hidden,TG, and other top guilds. We have recently decided to shake off the rush and push Heroics before 6.0. Our tentative raid times for the rest of MoP and beginning of WoD are: Tuesday 8:PM-12:00PM CST Wednesday 8:00PM-12:00PM CST Sunday 8:00PM-12:00PM CST If you are interested in joining up with us or learning more about the team feel free to post here or add me on real id: jtb4488#1642. If I am not online, you can shoot me an email at Jtb4488@gmail.comJulianbloom2 Sep 20, 2014
Sep 20, 2014 Looking for Help. Stay Classy Achievement As the title states we are looking for help with the class combos we need for the guild achieve "Stay Classy" You must be at least revered in your current guild so that we obtain the credit when you move over. Participants will be given 1,000g for being invited then leaving. Just send a tell to frozenMagic. Just came back to wow and to Horde side. Would really appreciate any help i could get on this. Thanks for taking the time to read this. What we still need: Pandaren (lvl 90 Min) -/hunterFrozenmagic13 Sep 20, 2014
Sep 20, 2014 Illidan Transmogs!! Show yourself off here! Rate and Comment! 1 out of 10Mïttëns0 Sep 20, 2014
Sep 20, 2014 any 24 twink/in general twink guilds? TitleMindflayrofl0 Sep 20, 2014
Sep 20, 2014 WTB Alani 10k Add me in game or Btag : Extremis#1178Rentaro0 Sep 20, 2014
Sep 20, 2014 TBT THANKS YOU <3 Thank you for all the Honor kills <3 TBT FOR THE ALLIANCE!Jçh31 Sep 20, 2014
Sep 20, 2014 WTB Normal Garrosh Kill With loot preferred, Looking to pay around 25k. Thank you. Message me with price and time slot Battletag: Ctopha#1824Ctopha0 Sep 20, 2014
Sep 20, 2014 Looking to trade Exodar/Medivh gold for yours Hello there. I recently made friends/found a raid group on this server and will be transferring one of my characters over to your lovely server. With the cap of 50k, I still need to send the rest of my gold (150K) over to this server. I would be willing to trade someone 150k gold on Exodar/Medivh for 140k here! Am willing to do smaller amounts, but then the amount will be straight up 1:1. (30k for 30k for instance) Feel free to message me here! I will try to look back often. Thanks in advanced!! :) PS: For big transactions, we will do smaller amounts first so we can trust each other, then proceed from there!Loxness2 Sep 20, 2014
Sep 19, 2014 14/14H reformed guild recruiting 25m SoO Last Phase is a newly reformed 14/14H guild looking for players for 25m SoO and 20m Mythic in WoD. What we can offer you: Are you just coming back from a break? Tired of being benched every raid in your current guild? Need another guild to raid on an alt? Or maybe you're just a social butterfly looking for other social players to chat with? Last Phase is the perfect home for you. Most importantly, as we fill our core spots, you will have a permanent spot. No more wasting time in groups that are doomed from the start, waiting on a bench, or trying to pug your way through SoO each week. Guild's goals: Our immediate goal is to fill a 25m roster in order to prepare for 20m in WoD. Raiders: The guild will provide you with repairs, pots, flasks, and food during our raids. We are also currently working on a list of everybody's professions with the intent of being able to provide our raiders with enchants, gems, glyphs, etc as needed. Raid times: Tuesday: 7:30 PM to 11:100 PM CST (mandatory) Wednesday: 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM CST (mandatory) Thursday: 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM CST (mandatory) What we expect from you: Be 18 or older, preferably 21 or older. Have a working mic, and be willing to use it. 90% or better attendance is required to keep your raid spot. If you have to miss raid, let someone know ahead of time so we can plan accordingly. Be committed to the guild! If you're only logging in for raid and not helping in other ways, don't expect to keep your spot for long. Know your class. There's tons of resources you can use, don't expect to raid if you don't know your class. Be accepting of criticism, and willing to give it. Everyone has room for improvement, so don't take criticism personally. Use it to improve. Raid awareness - don't be that guy standing in fire then asking why you died. 14/14H experience preferred. 12/14H required Current needs: Currently recruiting all exceptional players Add btag Ludacritz#1795 for more info, interview, and inviteChicmagnet2 Sep 19, 2014
Sep 19, 2014 WTB normal SoO clear I am looking to buy a normal SoO clear with gear (Garosh not super necessary), I know the fights and won't wipe your raid to dumb stuff I simply won't be contributing much to DPS. I should be 90 by the start of next raid week please post back with contact info and pricing.Trippel0 Sep 19, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 Recruiting Experienced Raiders Hey there! We're currently looking for experienced raiders for our core group for WoD. The majority of our group has raided throughout Wrath and Cata but took a break for MoP. We are looking to go semi-hardcore for WoD and down as much as possible as fast as possible. We're currently looking for 1 resto druid , 1 resto shaman & 1 tank . We're not looking for supre heroic geared people but its a plus. We're looking to gather synergy and become the best we can be before WoD lands. We will currently be taking all raid experienced players that would like to join as we will be forming 2 10 man cores that will come together for 20 man mythic raiding ASAP. If you're interested and want to learn more feel free to contact anyone in the guild or visit: http://opticwarcraft.enjin.com Thanks for reading!Rentaro0 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 Multi-Gladiator PVPer LF hardcore PVE guild As title states I'm a hardcore PVP player that has achieved every high end PVP accomplishment possible ie Gladiator, Hero of the Horde, Arena Master since Burning Crusade. I'm looking to get into PVE however I don't have much experience. I do however work hard, do my research and learn fast. I'm interested in a hardcore PVE guild that pushes heroic mode that's willing to guide me a bit, maybe run with their core group or run with their backup groups and teach me as we go (I will however, read up on everything). I;m primarily a healer as well. Thanks so much : ]Southerner2 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 570 7/14HM Prot War LF Guild Hi Illidan, I'm a 7/14 Heroic 570 prot warrior looking for a stable guild that have down at least a few heroic bosses. Leaving my old one after our GM left a few days ago. Here is my armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Qutypie/simple I can raid from 7pm PST onwards most days of the week, and I've always been good about attendance. I'm extremely dedicated to my class and am good at not standing in the fire. I'll also be sticking around in WoD and want to finish off MoP (I got in late to the game). Feel free to add me if you'd like to talk: simple#1680Qutypie1 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 [New PvP Guild] 2K Rating Required [Pàndemic] Good Morning and Afternoon everyone, I know another post about a guild starting on Illidan is the last thing you want to read about right now, but i think the Idea of the guilds main focus can be benificial to everyone who loves PVP, Uses OQ, Looks For "Quality" RBG Players and Arena Team Mates. There are a ton of guilds of all sizes on this server and if youve been in your guild for sometime you may have forged a bond or friendship with players within the guild giving u a reason to stay there, And thats totally awesome. This is for those who joined a guild who said they were pvp , invite everyone they see, has hundreds of players online 24/7 and when i ask for a Guardian Or a Healer For RBG's not a single person responds or has a clue that i even exist. There seems to be a Solid group of people who run in the 2050-2200 Rating Range in rated BG's As i see the same names all the time. And OQ is great for finding people to fill the lower rated YOLO groups, but when im looking for a good player i wish i was able to just ask in guild, knowing if i get a responce there a quality player. Or better yet, Have someone in my guild get invited to play with another group where the group there invited to says "Oh hes from a 2K+ guild Team so hes prolly skilled" In general the idea would be awesome, if its carried out i think it can become one of the tigher, more aggresive and in tune guild teams out there. I run every night right now for about 5 hrs a night and every time i get a random player from a guild ive never heard of, more then 80% of them arnt worth having past 1950Rating. Guild Repairs are a givin, i do have farmers to keep gold coming, ive got a few stash tabs, will have officer ranks a website and stream games etc. I just formed the guild this morning at about 5am EST then logged off, If your interested i am Listed on the Recruting tab In Find guild window if u want, My Real ID is djFusion#1771 , Please Send me a message, let me know if there is an idea or something that could help support the main goal of the guild i may not have covered. Thanks For reading!Oxycôntin0 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 560 warlock lf heroic guild, lots of raid exp Hey I'm looking for a guild doing heroics. I recently returned to the game after a very long break and joined a casual normal guild just to get gear to move back into heroic raiding. I'm looking to transfer to Illidan. Before quitting this game I was in a rank 40 and rank 5 U.S guild. I'm currently 1 runestone off finishing my legendary cape. Would like a home for the rest of this expansion and for serious wod raiding. Please respond here or add my battletag corysup#1173Worstlock4 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 565 RDruid Lf Guild [Horde] Transfers only possible if you're willing to pay for it (I'm on Illidan Currently) 565 Resto druid currently residing on Illidan. I've been raiding since the early days of WoW with the first raid that i can remember being AQ. So, I'm far from new to the raiding scene and have a lot of experience. I currently main a 565 RDruid and have logs upon request of my healing. I'm looking for either 10/25man that is at LEAST 14/14N. My last guild claimed to be 14/14H yet they could not even down Garry in the 3 weeks i was with them. I do not want to be left in a similar situation as everyone knows pugging Garry is a pain. What i can bring to the table: An intimate knowledge of the game and many classes A friendly and easy-going personality A great sense of humor A passion for progression and raiding What i'm looking for in a guild: 14/14N minimum A good, solid team Raid time after 10pm server time Friendly, or at least not downright rude. As stated above, xfer is possible through outside funds, as is faction change. For comments, questions, or concerns feel free to add me on bnet Grim#1824Moonooer3 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 569 ilvl Mage LF GUILD Hello All, After a busy year and half of work, I'm searching for a new home for WOD, Im not interested in getting in runs for MOP cause in a month that gear wont matter, Raid attendance will not be a issue as I will be staying local for the next 6 months as I get my TCCC cert. I am looking for a guild who raids only during the week with no later than 1 server cut off time, that is also a semi to hardcore raiding environment. Armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Clicka/advanced If you have any further questions just holla at me bigsexiness#1545 Thanks for your timeClicka1 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 lock/pally (tnk ret) & mage lf raiding guild Coming back in anticipation of WoD. Both previously world of logs ranked players. Availability: Mon - Thur, 7-11 cstLockythelock0 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 rogue lf H raiding guild... 581 combat rogue 9/14H with over 100+ attempts on H garrosh looking for a guild with a core raiding spot or back up spot don't matter to me.. Raid times 6:30est to 11pm est. past history- vanilla cleared all content up to sapphiron in naxx 40 on resto druid TBC- cleared kara,ssc,TK MH,BT pre sunwell killed muru pre 3.0 wotlk- cleared everything cept H LK due to guild stop raiding cata- took time off to handle real life MOP- got a late start on my rogue didn't start raiding until TOT cleared tot 25m and only few heroics in there, SoO cleared garrosh 25m in November 2013 then went 9/14H before guild called it quits. been looking for a stable guild since. Leave a message here or ingame if instrested Btag- kavhon#1849.Hoggendots2 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 WTB Flex 4 Carry Hey guys, I"m looking for a group to run my Healer alt through flex 4. Paying 6k. Add me: Ctopha#1824Ctopha0 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 9/14H DDWarrior 574Ilvl LF raid group for WOD My name is Darren, I'm 21 and I'm a very focused player that has been apart of some very causal guilds in the past, but managed to pug my way well above everyone in my actual raid group. I cleared 9/14H back in January and then quit the game until about this August. With all of my gear upgraded I would be 580 Item Level. I will be transfering to illidan in the coming weeks, and I'm looking for a 20-25 man guild that is semi-hardcore to possibly hardcore guild. I am looking to raid 3-4 days a week, and can raid everyday besides Thursday night. I have been raiding since cataclysm dragonsoul, and have over 75 days played in pandaria all on my warrior. I am in beta currently and have been learning the ins and outs of the new warrior rotation, and got to test out 2 fights on mythic. I plan on leveling to 100 the day the game comes out, and am really just looking for a new raiding guild to call my home. my real id is dcs3215@rit.edu for anyone that wants to message me on wow, but you can also respond me or even email me (same email)Myxlptlk3 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 573 resto drood 7/14H looking for guild As the title says, looking for a guild to push mythic mode in WoD, and to push heroics now. Can only raid on fri/sat nights. Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/99af192yyt7l6ubd/ message me or mail me in-game: hirschfelder#1176Mazka1 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 LF Raiding guild Hey all I am a previous raider from other expansions looking to return to WoD i would like to find a guild before it starts and to start raiding in mists to kinda get back to it before the fun of WoD starts! looking for a casual guild that raids two days a week I am open to playing one of my many toons, but would prefer either a rogue or hunter. I could play a warrior but if i did i would wanna tank for the expansion. Raid times are very important to me because i like to keep my attendance high and I will know every fight before we go into it and know my class perfectly rotation and properly gear them out putting out rediculous damage. the times I am available to raid are Monday 8pm-3am ST Tuesday 9pm-3am ST Wednesday NO Thursday 8pm-3am ST Friday ALL DAY Saturday NO Sunday 7pm- 1am I am only open to raiding two days a week so it would have to be a casual guild but I want something where people are good at there class and we progress alot for two days a week also a fun group is a must.Duckiez2 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 IL 550 Rdruid LF PvE guild The title says it all. 550 resto druid looking for a serious SoO 10man guild that will progress into Warlords of Draenor. Battle tag: Zetarra#1482 Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Zetqt/simpleZetqt2 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 WTB Cms Gold 9/9 PST In game ty :)Tenebrum0 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 NiP Looking for more Nerds Our members understand what type of commitment high level raiding entails, and also understand that first and foremost this guild is a community. Collectively the leadership has raided all content in all of the expansions. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking for a mythic raiding guild in WoD, who want to be part of the guild first, understand the concept of pushing content, and know how to have fun. Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Ninjas+In+Pyjamas/rating.tier16_25 Raid Times: Tuesday,Wednesday, and Thursday.(8:45pm-12am CST) Currently Recruiting: Tank Warrior/DK/Feral/Pally (Must have dps off spec) Healer: MistWeaver Ranged: Hunter, Warlock, Eleshaman, Boomkin, Spriest Melee : Feral Druid, Warrior(who is not brain dead), Hybrid classes are expected to be able to play a viable offspec. All other spots open to competition. Heroic Experience is a must. Applicants must... - Be 18 or older and in control of their own schedule. - Mature and Drama Free. - Be GOOD at your jobs and be willing to take criticism and advice. - Be willing to attend 90%+ of raids. - Be interested and eager about doing the hardest content in the game. - Have high play time. (log on only to raid players need not apply) - Have a stable internet connection. - You have a computer that is able to handle 25 man Content. - Use all consumables to maximize your performance in our raids. If interested please contact GM: Extare (Inex#1407) Officers : Xiang, Wy, IronWok. Note: No stalkers, weirdos, emos or people who are socially ineptExtare1 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 WTB Normal Garrosh kill, 25k Like title, looking to get it for a friend before 6.0, have 25k, battle tag Maverick#1402Morgóth0 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 17, 2014 <Zug Life> 10/14H Recruiting (10man) We are looking to boost our current roster for SoO heroic raiding, as well as for raiding in WoD [20man mythic]. We are currently progressing on Thok, and also re-clearing as often as we can with new recruits. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, from 8:30pm to 11:00pm CST (server). Most of us are east-coast players and we try to end the raid around midnight but sometimes will stay ~15min later if a boss kill is imminent. Our current needs are ranged dps and healers (preferably with a dps off-spec). If you are interested in applying, please visit our website: http://zuglife.guildwork.com/recruitmentAaro3 Sep 17, 2014
Sep 17, 2014 WTB CM carry 9/9 closedHôrus1 Sep 17, 2014
Sep 17, 2014 Hunter looking for hardcore raid guild 578 Hunter with 8/14H XP looking for a hardcore raid guild, very competent and a very fast learner. Available for all raid hours and days, I'm always on prior to raid and have excellent attendance, I never miss a raid. I have a great attitude towards raiding and the guild-mates I'd raid with. I take constructive criticism very well and I'm willing to learn or change specs to see fit. Please message me in game or post here. - Thanks.Nyuszi2 Sep 17, 2014