Illidan

Dec 20, 2014 [H] US-Illidan: Resto Druid - 656 - LF guild Because I can't raid on a regular basis anymore, I'm looking for a guild on US-Illidan interested for a good player to sub when needed. I'm a pro-pugger I guess. 7/7N, 5/7H (I'm sure I'll be 7/7H by the next reset). I would rather be able to raid with the same guild than pugging, but I find it difficult to find a good raiding guild as a casual. So to recap. - I'd like a guild on US-Illidan - I was 14/14 H-SoO before nerf in MoP - 5/7H in WoD atm, 656ilvl - I cannot commit to regular raids. But I play roughly 40-50 hours per week. I just can't commit to specific raid times because of life and work. - I'm looking for a sub spot basically, or to raid with alts, etc. Anyone? BattleID: skydave#1678Rhiyi1 Dec 20, 2014
Dec 20, 2014 [H] The Coven 4/7 NHM Recruiting more raiders The Coven is currently looking for more raiders for our 20man team!! We are a laid back team of awesome players!! Pve and PVP focused. We are currently 3/7 Normal Highmaul Looking to recruit RANGE DPS - Hunter (2) Boomkin Ele Shaman Also in need of Melee DPS DK - Unholy Or Frost Feral druid WW Monk Enhancement Shaman Fury Warrior Our Raid times are Tues,Weds,Thurs 6:30pm CST to 9:30pm CST We are currently 4/7 Normal - Msg Daimora/Feroshi, Rushiee/Brusshiee, Thrazgrim/Hebrew Thank you!! The CovenFeroshi0 Dec 20, 2014
Dec 20, 2014 [H] The Coven - Recruiting!! The Coven is currently looking for more raiders for our 20man team!! We are a laid back team of awesome players!! Pve and PVP focused. We are currently 3/7 Normal Highmaul Looking to recruit RANGE DPS - Warlock Mage Boomkin Ele Shaman Also in need of Melee DPS DK - Unholy Or Frost Our Raid times are Tues,Weds,Thurs 6:30pm CST to 9:30pm CST We just started Raiding on the 9th! So we are deff just starting. Msg Drowga/Feroshi - Rushiee - Thrazgrim/hebrewhammer Also Feel free to add my Btag - Krimson0021#1164 Thank you!! The CovenTraumacare6 Dec 20, 2014
Dec 20, 2014 World Server Down ? Is anyone else getting World server down right now ?Thiaz4 Dec 20, 2014
Dec 20, 2014 New Raiding Guild Looking For Awesome Members Invictus Malum is a guild working from the ground up to create a fun and competitive environment where everyone can have fun but want to achieve top tier content. The guild was founded by ex-core raiders who wanted to create a guild where people could raid and enjoy their time spent in-game without having to stress over little things. We wanted a guild where when someone higher up promises something and it would be delivered. Players could feel free to talk about anything without being restricted over something trivial. We will have our teamspeak server up this thursday, and our website is up and getting active, we're growing super fast and looking for more dedicated members for raids, pvp, and good times. Visit our website at invictus-malum.enjin.com for more info also feel free to whisper myself on this toon or any of my toons just add my btag disfunktion#1554, or whisper Wolfshotz, we'll get you an invite to the best new guild on Illidan! Update: We had our first raid tonight, we had 14/14 guild members, and got 5/7 our first night!Mügën0 Dec 20, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 [H] WTB 600 Alchemy Kit 8k Defused#1461Gwaarofold0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 DoA is recruiting DoA is a new raiding guild LFM raiders to join our ranks and progress through WoD and beyond. we are accepting all classes and levels. pvpers, raiders, casuals, levelers all are welcome (cept trolls and !@#$%^-s) whisper a guild member in game or battletag me NormHeifner #1832Elwurrzaggmo1 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 662 Prot pally 6/7 H LF MYTHIC raiding guild Experienced Tank LF core spot in a mythic progression guild. Have mumble/vent/skype, and communicate well during fights. I always show up prepared with pots/flasks/food, and I always research and know the fights before the raid begins. Please message me in game at davax#1243 if interested. Thanks.Denogginized0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 <Accidentally Awesome> 2n/6hr wk, LF Heals Formerly Shadow Warriors we are mostly an adult group ranging from low 20s up into the 30s. We have all played for a long time for the most part but all have real lives too including some people with kids etc. Ideally you have a somewhat thick skin as we do like to hassle each other and often make offensive jokes etc. If you are easily offended this is not the group for you. We plan to get into Mythic asap but only raid regularly 6 hours per week and are understanding if people have real life to deal with, so will run Heroics until we full clear/get gear. SoO we had most of the heroics down before 6.0 and regularly full cleared heroic(mythic) when 6.0 hit. Raid Times: Tu/Th 7-10 server (8-11 eastern which quite a few of us are) *** Sometimes one of the week days changes but will be announced far in advance. Saturday there is sometimes an optional or alt raid. Recruiting: Healers, anything not Paladin, bonus if you have a ranged DPS off spec but not required. Whisper for info: Shadôwheart Adentha Kalh Niinbob Travisambob Neozzr / Neozzd You can also visit aa.neozz.comNeozzr6 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 <Hell Bound Soldiers> weekend raiding guild <Hell Bound Soldiers> is recruiting more active and dedicated players to bolster our mythic WoD raiding team. We are a player friendly premier weekend raiding guild, Recruiting all classes and specs lvl 95+. Our raid team is lead by extremely competent, and experienced raiders that have been raiding since the original NAXX. Team speak is required. Contact Barnaveld, ZìrØ, or any member of <Hell Bound Soldier> for info or invite.Barnaveld3 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 [Mythic]★ Vivid ★ |LFM| Recruiting for WoD Vivid is the new face to Semi-Hardcore progression raiding on Illidan! Guild: Vivid Faction: Horde Server: Illidan Raid: 20 man Progression: Semi-Hardcore Website: www.vivid-us.com Raid Schedule: Monday-Thursday 8pm-12am PST / 10pm-2am CST / 11pm-3am EST *Days may be added or times extended for progression purposes. Vivid is a guild created with the idea of discipline and excellence as one unit. We push to be as competitive as possible in progression, while retaining a positive and respectful raid environment. Our tolerance for drama and immaturity is extremely low. We respect our raiders' time and try to never waste it. We are not the type of guild that gives anything else in the game priority over progression. We have fun, but we always keep our focus on the next encounter. We are prepared, as a guild, to do what is necessary to uphold this. Our primary goal is Mythic progression and we are seeking serious raiders. ★★★ We are recruiting intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. The type of player we are seeking is one who enjoys playing the game on a competitive level, and possesses exceptional skill with their class/role, and as a raider. Our goals, as a guild, are to push until we are on top. An ideal applicant would share this same goal. ★★★ Current Recruitment: Healers (HIGH DEMAND) Mistweaver monk Restoration shaman Restoration Druid Holy priest DPS (HIGH DEMAND) Warrior Rogue Warlock Mage Hunter Druid - BOOMKIN + FERAL Tank Closed recruitment Applicants should be drama-free min/maxers who know their class inside-out, keep up with all the latest changes to the game, always bring consumables to raids, have stable computers and Internet connections, and can attend virtually all of our raids without any recurring conflicts. If you have any questions, ask: Sutra, Identified, Manwitharms, Shroomcakè, or captg or add our battletags Sutra(GM) Tag: Jody#1678 Id(Co-GM) Tag: id1337#1997 Arms(O)Tag: robert#11192 Shroom(O)Tag: shroomcake#1618 captain's tag: cpttg#1412Identified27 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 <Acid> 1/7M Recruiting DPS for Mythic raiding <Acid> 20 man - is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on the US realm Lightninghoof (Horde) recruiting additional raiders for progression in the Warlords of Draenor expansion. <Acid> was formed on July 29, 2009 as a 25 man heroic raiding guild and finished tier 9 as 16th on server and 7th on server during tier 10. Moving into Cata, after reforming into a 10 man guild during tier 11, we went on to rank 5th in Firelands and 3rd in Dragon Soul. As of Mists of Pandaria, we killed Will of the Emperor second on server, but went on to get first on Grand Empress and Sha, as well as the entirety of tier 12 and tier 13, including a 292nd rank US finish in Throne of Thunder and a 137th US ranking in Siege of Orgrimmar. We had top rankings for speed kills on several bosses in SoO. We want to continue to gain higher rankings for this xpac. We are currently 1/7 Mythic, 7/7H, currently working on Twin Ogron Mythic. Our goal is to continue to increase our ranking into the top 100 US guilds and beyond. While we are looking specifically for certain classes, please do not let this discourage any serious applicants. It should be noted that those looking to apply should be comfortable playing all of their varying specializations to a proficient degree. High Priority: DPS Death Knights Hunters Warlocks Mage Rogue Raid Days and Times: Monday 7 - 11PM Central / server time Wednesday 7 - 11PM Central / server time Thursday 7 - 11PM Central / server time Occasionally We raid Sunday 7 - 11PM Central / server time during progression aswell. If interested, please pm an officer in game on the realm Lightninghoof. (Isiildur, Kaisis, Livè, Cannara, Darkram) or add my battletag Live#1651.Livè0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 <Acid> 1/7M Recruiting DPS for Mythic raiding <Acid> 20 man - is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on the US realm Lightninghoof (Horde) recruiting additional raiders for progression in the Warlords of Draenor expansion. <Acid> was formed on July 29, 2009 as a 25 man heroic raiding guild and finished tier 9 as 16th on server and 7th on server during tier 10. Moving into Cata, after reforming into a 10 man guild during tier 11, we went on to rank 5th in Firelands and 3rd in Dragon Soul. As of Mists of Pandaria, we killed Will of the Emperor second on server, but went on to get first on Grand Empress and Sha, as well as the entirety of tier 12 and tier 13, including a 292nd rank US finish in Throne of Thunder and a 137th US ranking in Siege of Orgrimmar. We had top rankings for speed kills on several bosses in SoO. We want to continue to gain higher rankings for this xpac. We are currently 1/7 Mythic, 7/7H, currently working on Twin Ogron Mythic. Our goal is to continue to increase our ranking into the top 100 US guilds and beyond. While we are looking specifically for certain classes, please do not let this discourage any serious applicants. It should be noted that those looking to apply should be comfortable playing all of their varying specializations to a proficient degree. High Priority: DPS Death Knights Hunters Warlocks Mage Rogue Raid Days and Times: Monday 7 - 11PM Central / server time Wednesday 7 - 11PM Central / server time Thursday 7 - 11PM Central / server time Occasionally We raid Sunday 7 - 11PM Central / server time during progression aswell. If interested, please pm an officer in game on the realm Lightninghoof. (Isiildur, Kaisis, Livè, Cannara, Darkram) or add my battletag Live#1651.Livè0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 WTB Felsteel Longblade Hello, I wish to buy a Felsteel Longblade for Transmog on Illidian If you want to COD me I will pay up to 9k. ThanksAcitone0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Ilvl 643 Unholy DK looking to Raid Title says it all,I'm looking to raid. What I look for in a guild. Fun, but serious about progress not to the point where it's unpleasant. I can raid every day or 7:30pm est to 12am est. So far I am 2/7 on normal and a lot of attempt on Brack.. Would do a faction change if needed. Would prefer a mature guild. I am 37 it be nice to interact with guildies in my age range but not a must. Hoping to find a guild Thanks for your time.Wøødywøødpkr5 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 <Ad Victorém> Mythic Recruitment A top end Mythic progression guild is now looking for ALL exceptional applicants. Raiding M/T/W/TH 7-11 server Ad Victorém Once a top guild on Area52 now making its way to Illidan we have decided to open our ranks up and recruit exceptional applicants! What are we looking for: Players who are as passionate about their class/role as our other members. we are looking for players that will spend time theory-crafting to be that much better than other that play there same role. As much fun as it is being on top of Recount/Skada we are not looking for players who tunnel vision their recount meters and stand in the bad stuff Ergo - Get out of the FIRE! If you are interested in a serious Mythic focused guild who are passionate about competing for top realm clears than we are for you! For any questions add Bamfsdruid(Garret#1492) or Bishop(daestrom#1108) Or apply at http://Advictorem.enjin.com/Bamfsdruid16 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 18, 2014 [H]Ret pally LF pvp guild Title says it all. I also have an disc priest sitting at 1800 right now and a warrior.Aurah0 Dec 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2014 Server Reset this am? Did reset this morning? Trying to figure out for poundfist. I was on the whole night and the servers never came down but there is a twit on#poundfist that all servers were restarted... Anyone can confirm or deny pls.Kràtós0 Dec 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2014 <Bellum Aeternus> Recruiting for Mythic <Bellum Aeternus> is a newly formed guild on Illidan seeking competent players to push Mythic. We are currently recruiting 1 tank (Druid or Monk pref) and ranged dps. We will be doing normal and heroic until we fill our roster for Mythic. We are raiding Tues. Wed. 7-11 CST. We are a fun group of players that are looking to take raiding seriously and progress through this expansions content ahead of the curve. Applicants are requested to be able to pull their weight in DPS and be properly geared for the content, i.e. 640+ ilvl right now. Please whisper myself or Laelara in game if you have any questions.Mystified5 Dec 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2014 <Impulse> 7/7N 4/7H HM First off thank you for taking the time to read this post. As a guild we have been working hard to push forward into this expansion. We have grown quickly and accomplished much as a guild in just one week in WoD. We are continuing to seek out more potential raiders for our roster going into Highmaul and would like to extend this opportunity to the WoW community to come and check us out. A little about the guild, Impulse is a newer guild formed at the end of MoP in preparation for WoD. Our core is comprised of skillful, knowledgeable, and reliable min-maxers. We have been raiding together for 2 weeks so far and have accomplished much. Our officer core is made up of 3 officers and the GM currently. Current progression is 7/7N 4/7H Our current raid days are: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8pm EST - 11pm EST ( this is 7-10 server time ) Moving forward into the raiding scene we are looking for a few select classes and specs. If you have what it takes please apply at www.Impulse-wow.shivtr.com Our basic requirements are as follows. Please do not apply if you do not meet the criteria below. Age 18 + ( Prefer 21+) Level 100 680 ring from legendary chain ( or maximum of 2 days away ) Blue items or better in all slots ilvl 635 + MINIMUM, prefer 640 + Proving grounds gold in the role you wish to apply with Prefer HM exp but will consider others! We are seeking DPS that can pull 15k Sustained Single Target minimum(In Challenge mode). Current Needs: Frost Mage Marksman Hunter All Applicants will go through an interview and a challenge mode of our choice. We will be going for correctness not time. Once complete, if accepted... you will be on a 2 week trial period. Other strong applicants are encouraged to apply but will have to understand spots are extremely competitive. ( Except hunters, no more hunters please ) If you have any questions or would like to reach us please contact us in game or on the website! GM - Yaz87#1800 Recruitment Officer - Dark#12125Yäz11 Dec 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2014 7/7 Heroic-1/7 Mythic <Advantage> Recruiting! Advantage is a semi-hardcore guild built up of many experienced players and personalities. The guild is very laid back and fun-oriented, but that does not reflect on our success. Within 2 weeks of forming, we have pressed forward through 7/7 Heroic and 1/7 Mythic. Realm: Illidan (US - Horde) Progression: Semi-Hardcore Raid Times: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs 8pm-12am CST. Loot Rules: Advantage uses a loot council system based on raid attendance, prior loot, performance, and attitude. As a group that has raided hardcore and felt a lost interest in the game due to a lack of fun, the guild was founded on the idea that we should be able to push ourselves to become the best raiders we can possibly be, while still enjoying the game. The guild is very family/friend oriented and there are always players willing to help and chat/hangout, We don't want our raiders to feel sluggish logging on and off for the raid times, a guild is more than just a group of people you face encounters with. Our current roster consists of many extraordinary players. As we clear Highmaul on Normal/Heroic flex, we are hoping to acquire more players and eventually progress into Mythic in the very near future. Our raid times consist of: Tuesday-Thursday: 8pm-midnight Central Standard Time (CST) and Monday 8pm-midnight CST as a clean up day. Although we like to have fun, it is mandatory to be prepared. This includes - Bringing flasks/pots for the night, bringing your food for the night, and being in the instance when raid time starts. Since we are on Illidan, it is crucial to be online before the raid starts and be ready for invites. Killing stuff is fun and it's difficult to do that when players aren't prepared. Currently Recruiting All Roles, 650ilvl+ Having logs of your character is also extremely helpful and will increase your chances of joining the guild. We are currently recruiting for all positions, so always feel free to apply. With that in mind, there are a few positions in higher demand. Tanks Blood Death Knight (Low) Protection Paladin (Low) Healers Holy Paladin (High) Mistweaver Monk (Medium) Restoration Druid (Medium) DPS Balance/Feral Druid (High) Death Knight (Medium) Elemental Shaman (High) Hunter (Low) Rogue (low) Shadow Priest (Medium) Warlock (High) Windwalker Monk (low) If you're interested in joining the guild or if you have any questions add me or our Co-GM- George at: George: Calypso#1312 Kevin: Revo#1421 We are looking forward to meeting our future raiders!George1 Dec 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2014 Dying Light Recruiting for Mythics Newly formed guild currently 7/7n 5/7h Looking to push Mythics ASAP in need of Beast Mage/Hunter/Lock Min ilvl 650. Raids TWTM 7-10 server. Core Slots available. Mumble + mic is a must! Full on healers, Tanks and melee will be considered. Looking heavily for ranged dmg. Raid Environment will be strict but fun. We do not tolerate fail, those who do will be removed from raid on the spot and given one last shot to prove themselves. We do not tolerate Drama be apart of the guild, show up on time and have a good time. Don't start anything, if something comes up that's something you can manage on your own time. Looking for members wanting to push content at a fast pace, able to keep on par, and able to keep a level head. Hit me up on here or in game for more information/ to chat wit over mumbleÄce0 Dec 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2014 <East India Company> Recruiting for Raiding Who we are: East India Company is a group of laid back US/Canadian friends who have known each other through multiple online games. We have pugged 7/7 of normal Highmaul and 4/7 heroic Highmaul. We are looking for several healers and DPS to fill out the rest of our group. Previous raiding experience required. Raid Times: Tues, Thurs 7:00 - 10:30 PM server VOIP: Ventrilo If interested, please whisper atyla#1565 or cluo#1603Misskenton0 Dec 18, 2014
Dec 18, 2014 7/7NM 6/7HM <Advantage> recruiting for WoD! Advantage is a semi-hardcore guild built up of many experienced players and personalities. The guild is very laid back and fun-oriented, but that does not reflect on our success. Within a week of forming, we have pressed forward through normal 7/7 and to 6/7 Heroic. Realm: Illidan (US - Horde) Roster: Normal/Heroic varies (10-20). Progressing into 20-man Mythic after a few player additions. Progression: Semi-Hardcore Raid Times: Tues, Wed, Thurs 8pm-12am CST. Mon 8pm-12am CST for clean-up. Loot Rules: Advantage uses a loot council system based on raid attendance, prior loot, performance, and attitude. This loot distribution will take into full effect after the core roster has been filled, as for now, any raiders trialing/pugging will be able to roll for loot. As a group that has raided hardcore and felt a lost interest in the game due to a lack of fun, the guild was founded on the idea that we should be able to push ourselves to become the best raiders we can possibly be, while still enjoying the game. The guild is very family/friend oriented and there are always players willing to help and chat/hangout, We don't want our raiders to feel sluggish logging on and off for the raid times, a guild is more than just a group of people you face encounters with. Our current roster consists of many extraordinary players. We have already cleared normal Highmaul and 6/7 heroic Highmaul in our first week of raiding together. We are hoping to acquire more confident players that are willing to put in the effort with us and clear mythic Highmaul and any future raids as well. Our raid times consist of: Tuesday-Thursday: 8pm-12am Central Standard Time (CST) and Monday 8pm-12am CST as a clean up day. Although we like to have fun, it is mandatory to be prepared. This includes - Bringing flasks/pots for the night, bringing your food for the night, and being in the instance when raid time starts. Since we are on Illidan, it is crucial to be online before the raid starts and be ready for invites. Killing stuff is fun and it's difficult to do that when players aren't prepared. Currently Recruiting All Roles, 640ilvl+ (Our future raiders should be doing daily CM's to maximize their characters gear for progression, this a very achievable item level). Having logs (WarcraftLogs/WorldofLogs) of your character is also extremely helpful and would be greatly appreciated. We are currently recruiting for all positions, so always feel free to apply. With that in mind, there are a few positions in higher demand. Tanks Blood Death Knight (Medium) Protection Paladin (Medium) Healers Discipline/Holy Priest (High) Holy Paladin (High) Mistweaver Monk (Medium) Restoration Druid (Medium) DPS Balance/Feral Druid (High) Death Knight (Medium) Elemental Shaman (High) Hunter (Low) Rogue (High) Shadow Priest (Medium) Warlock (High) Windwalker Monk (High) If you're interested in joining the guild or if you have any questions add me or our Co-GM- Kevin at: George: Calypso#1312 Kevin: Revo#1421 We are looking forward to meeting our future raiders! Thank you for your time.George17 Dec 18, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 AfterHour 10:30-1:30 Server time Recruitin! After hour is recruiting for Warlords of Draenor I will keep this short and simple -We are a new guild looking for members for WOD we are currently accepting all classes. -We will eventually be going down to 2 nights a week by January currently raiding extra because people want to Tues/Thurs 10:30 ST (CST) - 1:30am -We want people who are mature, but fun! -Looking for people with experience raiding in other expansions and know what it takes to progress in little time. -Looking for people who know fights before we start them and come with all required mats/enchantments. -A must have is a absolute understanding of your class inside and out. If you are interested apply at www.AHguild.comSheetnuga75 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 660 Resto Druid LF HOME!!! Looking for a 7/7 guild with decent raid times that needs a resto druid. Any interest add Swag#1100 (don't judge)Fitshucker0 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 Weekend or Early Morning/Miday Raiding Guilds Hey guys, Are there any guilds who raid in the early morning (Between 8a-3p latest start EST) or on the weekend (Saturday Sunday)? Edit: If you wanna chat with me, tag is Storytime#1911Kryminology1 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 <Never Forsake It> Looking for Raiders Never Forsake It is a active raiding guild looking for active players to join us for raiding. We are a fun guild that enjoys good laughs while keeping focused on the goal of killing imaginary dragons. We are currently 6/7 Normal 1/7 Herioc with Highmaul. What we are needing. DPS -Feral Druid -Death Knights -Warriors Healing -Monks -Priests -Pallys Tanks -Warrior -Death Knight -Monk -Druid If your class or spec was not mentioned, do not hesitate to still reply or send a /whisper in game! Message myself, Daruyuki, Lolikage, Lolpallee, or Solesurvivor. If none of these people are on, feel free to message any other guild member and we'll try to get back to you.Roamingstorm0 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 7/7N 6/7H LF 2 heals, 1 dps for Mythic 6-10st We are a laid back guild raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6-10 server time. We are looking to push Mythic soon and are in need of 2 healers (sham,druid,monk) and 1 dps (spriest,boomy) but are willing to consider any exceptional players!! Add any of the following to speak to an officer Ujellybra#1155 Sechi#1404Ujellybra2 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 Ninja taking BOE 670s Be Warned - This guy started a Heroic Highmaul trash run. After a long time and nothing dropping 2 BOE 670's happen to drop.. He takes both, leaves group and hearths out. We all submitted a ticket, I hope Blizzard gives him more than a 10 day ban (slap on wrist) for being a total POS. Screenshot: http://s7.postimg.org/hlowxmfbf/Wo_WScrn_Shot_121614_232302.jpgWindbane2 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 656 7/7 N fury warrior lf new home Just xfered here last week, looking for a guild that is competitive and raids alot, i have been playing since vanilla and same class so i have experience , leave a post or add me on btag phantomxz#1370 tyMagnum2 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 647+ WW monk LF Guild Looking for a 6/7HM guild that raids from the times of 8CST-12CST. I'm currently a huge min/max player that does his homework on all the fights. Add me magnusson#1139Magnuzzon1 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 WTB White Riding Camel TCG mount Title says it all. You can tell me your price ingame. My battletag is Daddy#1606Typhøn0 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 7/7 Heroic <Advantage> recruiting for WoD! Advantage is a semi-hardcore guild built up of many experienced players and personalities. The guild is very laid back and fun-oriented, but that does not reflect on our success. Within a week of forming, we have pressed forward through normal 7/7 and to 6/7 Heroic. Realm: Illidan (US - Horde) Progression: Semi-Hardcore Raid Times: Tues, Wed, Thurs 8pm-12am CST. Mon 8pm-12am CST for clean-up. Loot Rules: Advantage uses a loot council system based on raid attendance, prior loot, performance, and attitude. This loot distribution will take into full effect after the core roster has been filled. As for now, any raiders trialing/pugging will be able to roll for loot. As a group that has raided hardcore and felt a lost interest in the game due to a lack of fun, the guild was founded on the idea that we should be able to push ourselves to become the best raiders we can possibly be, while still enjoying the game. The guild is very family/friend oriented and there are always players willing to help and chat/hangout, We don't want our raiders to feel sluggish logging on and off for the raid times, a guild is more than just a group of people you face encounters with. Our current roster consists of many extraordinary players. As we clear Highmaul on Normal/Heroic flex, we are hoping to acquire more players and eventually progress into Mythic in the very near future. Our raid times consist of: Tuesday-Thursday: 8pm-midnight Central Standard Time (CST) and Monday 8pm-midnight CST as a clean up day. Although we like to have fun, it is mandatory to be prepared. This includes - Bringing flasks/pots for the night, bringing your food for the night, and being in the instance when raid time starts. Since we are on Illidan, it is crucial to be online before the raid starts and be ready for invites. Killing stuff is fun and it's difficult to do that when players aren't prepared. Currently Recruiting All Roles, 640ilvl+ (Our future raiders should be doing daily CM's to maximize their characters gear for progression, this a very achievable item level) Having logs of your character is also extremely helpful and will increase your chances of joining the guild. We are currently recruiting for all positions, so always feel free to apply. With that in mind, there are a few positions in higher demand. Tanks Blood Death Knight (Low) Protection Paladin (Low) Healers Discipline/Holy Priest (High) Holy Paladin (High) Mistweaver Monk (Medium) Restoration Druid (Medium) DPS Balance/Feral Druid (High) Death Knight (Medium) Elemental Shaman (High) Hunter (Low) Rogue (High) Shadow Priest (Medium) Warlock (High) Windwalker Monk (High) If you're interested in joining the guild or if you have any questions add me or our Co-GM- George at: George: Calypso#1312 Kevin: Revo#1421 We are looking forward to meeting our future raiders!George2 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Fast N Easy Weekend Guild look for more About Guild: Fast N Easy is trying to form Strong and unique guild in Illidan. Most of us are Korean players and We are looking for some exceptional NA Players to enjoy the raid together. We are all mature adults who want to get the job done with limited of time of playing. Does it get you interested? Don't worry we speak english as well. Guild Progression: Currently we are 6/7 N 1/7H as our own guild progression. I know it's pretty slow but we are all working or are studying so we didn't have much time to prepare for the HM. First week we got to 5/7 N, average of 625 ilvl. Now the average is 640+ so we are expecting more bosses to be down this weekend and on. Class we are looking for: Monk (DPS/HEAL) Paladin (DPS/HEAL) Druid (Balance/Feral) Warlock Shaman (Any) Death Knight (Dps) Rogue Raid Time : (Based on Server) Saturday: 8pm to Midnight Sunday: 6pm to 10pm If you are interested, you can reply below this post or game mail me or whisper bloodlore, michinso, or imboared. If you are healer please contact greennokcha. You can also btag me bloodshed#1855 Thank you.Bloodlore0 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 <Contingency> 7/7H Players, Mythic next. Who are we? An extremely elitist-playstyle group of players looking for recruits of the same caliber. We all share the same belief of downing Mythic bosses at a solid pace, surrounded by a steady environment of familiar faces that understand their class and role so that they can practice to perfection. Currently the roster is 4 men strong, all with an incredibly high level of competence and persistence to push harder bosses. This tight-knit group believes in maintaining a positive perspective at all times while playing this game, and by branching out we hope to find the same people. Current Contingency Roster Main Tank: Drunder-Paladin Melee Dps/Off Tank: Mahnji-Warrior Main Healer/Off Dps: Dearly-Priest Melee Dps: Friggenbored-Paladin *I am very confident in the mechanics of all listed players, despite lack of certain kills (although has pulled many) our main tank has in the group due to unavailability to continue pulling at ungodly hours of the night. All of these players study their class with the philosophy of perfecting every global, optimizing every piece of gear, and understanding all phases of every fight. Whose our target audience? If you believe in yourself as a player, I will add you for a trial. If you find yourself leading pugs/carrying a group of casuals, we will make you a slot. We no longer wish to grab players from trade/lfr and get lucky with a good class, adding them, and managing the group's schedule about who can make what. We want the best all agreeing on a time making progressive strides in adequate time spans. I will not put an age requirement on recruitment, although a positive form of maturity is absolutely mandatory. Every single new recruit will go through a trial, any proof of logs/current kills are bonuses, not required. If you believe you belong in a Mythic raid environment, now is the time to test that. Recruitment Tank: Warrior/Dk preferred Range Dps: Any class. Melee Dps: Any class. Healer: Any class. Schedule Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, 7-10 Eastern Time. Monday is an optional day to gear up alts that aren't used/practice spec's/remaining basic content. Loot Distribution I do not practice taking loot from any fair rolls at any time. I'm sure we've all been ninja'd and it's awful. So, those willing to show up for trial runs, I promise you Master Loot with equal rights to the core players in the run as if you were a core member. However, if the group leans heavy towards one side of a loot table, I will put it on Personal for more fair chances for gear. Mythic-however-will be Loot Council the moment we have a solid roster for progression. Tl;dr: Master/Personal loot depending on group lineup (not going to Master Loot with 3 mages/1Spriest/1 Lock/1 Disc in a 12 Man group) for Normals/Heroics, the Core Mythic Group will be using Loot Council once it is officially formed. Obligatory Note: I am not asking for experience. You may be new to hardcore progression raiding like many members of the group, or you may have multiple heroic kills and you're returning to the game. All I ask is that you perform at the highest level that is required to ensure kills. Asking for all applicants to already be 650+, which shows me you've been taking the time to push yourself through content for gear to be at a heavy-handed standard. Please do not be discouraged by the lack of current players. I promise-to whoever is interested- I am actively seeking players on a daily basis to fill roles quickly. Thank you for taking the time to read this, you can contact my Real ID at Crimson#1377. I look forward to hearing any inquiries of any kind.Dearly1 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 hey zagnerox! Whats up bruh im back! ~FlipedSiidestep0 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 LF raiding guild Currently looking for a raiding guild. I have a 651 1h fury warrior and a 636 ilvl holy pally. Im 7/7 normal, 1/7 heroic with 800k wipes on butcher. Please message me here or in game at zappbranigan#1488Zappbranîgan3 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Go Blood Legion You boys got this!Fameiva2 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 It exploded! Boom!Prickett32 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 LF Late Night Mythic Raiding Guild 643 atm Fury Warrior LF a late night mythic raiding guild. 2-3 days a week anywhere from 12pm-3:30am est. I'm currently only 3/7N, still in search of a guild. I was 10/14H SoO with 12/14H exp before my guild disbanded in Oct/Nov of last year so I decided to take a break from raiding and then when I wanted to start raiding again I've been having trouble finding a guild. I full cleared 11/13H ToT, killed Ra-Den but I never killed Lei Shen or Animus. Early MoP raids I was 11/16H and full cleared 8/8H DS which was the first raid tier I started doing Heroic/Mythic raiding. If you need anymore information please message me in game or add me at Brich1533#1650. Currently on Mal'Ganis and can transfer.Brich1 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Tank/DPS LF EST Raid Guild Ten year World of Warcraft Veteran. 637 Prot Warrior (better as a tank, but can DPS as gladiator). Familiar with first few fights in Highmaul. Looking to raid a night or two a week. Ideal times are 5pm or 6pm to 11pm the latest EST. Typically logged on at least an hour a day. Feel free to message me here, or PM Gearheart. Thank you for your time.Faen3 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 5/7 Heroic Guild Recruiting <Crits or GTFO> Illidan-US Horde 20m is looking to add a Restoration Shaman and a DPS Warrior to our core raid group. Raiding together since 4.3 (Dragon Soul), we have always been a consistent, fun, determined raid group. Our main goals are progression and clearing all Mythic content by the end of the patch. Originally a 10m group until WoD forced us to expand our raid group into a 25m. This experience has been very fun, and we hope to share it with more people! Our Raid Schedule: Tuesdays and Thursdays 6-10 Server Time (CST) Requirements: 640-645 Item Level, similar experience to ours (5/7 Heroic), consistency, good attitude, raid awareness, among other things. No application required, an interview will suffice. All accepted raiders will go through a trial phase. If you would like to apply instead of participating in an interview, or if you would like to learn more about us, visit our website: http://critsorgtfo-illidan.wowlaunch.com/ If interested, or if you have any questions, contact any of our officers at: Fabio#1456 (Guild Master) Sechi#1404 Ujellybra#1155Pechi1 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 <TMDM> 7/7N 5/7H recruiting for Mythic push <Trash Mob Death Machine> is a Mythic progression raiding guild that ended the last tier at full completion(14/14 Mythic) pre-patch. Current Progression: 7/7N 5/7H Recruitment needs: Healing: Tank: Damage: Balance Druid(Boomkin) Enhancement Shaman DPS Death Knight Who we're looking for: We're looking for like-minded raiders. We need people we can trust and want to spend hours of our week with. That said, anyone who wants to raid heroics with us will need to be able to handle mechanics correctly. About the guild: http://www.tmdmguild.com <Trash Mob Death Machine> has been a raiding guild on Illidan since The Burning Crusade. We've always considered ourselves a casual-hardcore raiding guild that puts fun and friendship above numbers and kills. We strive to keep a comfortable guild and raid environment while simultaneously tackling some of the harder heroic fights each tier. Here's some things about us: Some of us have raided together since WotLK. Guess we're not tired of each other's corny jokes yet. One of those is a girl. We haven't scared her off (yet?). Our guild has its own comic strip: http://www.tormentoftheweek.com/ About the raid: We raid 3 nights a week for 3 hours; a total of 9 hours a week. We consider that a small amount of time compared to many guilds with equivalent progression. Our raid nights are: Tuesday 9pm-12am (US/Central) Wednesday 9pm-12am (US/Central) Thursday 9pm-12am (US/Central) We have implemented EPGP as our loot distribution system and will be continuing forward using that system. This will require an addon to track your rolls during raid. Priority may be given to senior raiders in situations regarding specialty trinkets or exceptionally rare items. Attendance will be taken on a regular basis. We expect all raiders to maintain an attendance rating of at least 90%. We require two addons for our raid: DBM (or equivalent) and Angry Assignments. All raiders are expected to have a working microphone and Ventrilo installed. The trial period for our raid is three weeks. During that time you are not considered for loot over core members. If no core member needs a piece, it will become available for trials. The loot priority for our raid is as follows: CORE MS > TRIAL MS > BACKUP MS > CORE OS > TRIAL OS > BACKUP OS Raid environment: This is an important section for us. In our raids, our top priority is to enjoy what we're doing. You won't find vent silent or find it filled with people screaming at each other. If you just want to show up, improve upon yourself, carry your own weight and learn mythic bosses, this is the raid for you. We encourage you to be sociable throughout the night, but also to know when to buckle down and focus. Required experience: We're looking for raiders who have in past expansions raided at a top-tier level. We don't ask for you to have cleared everything on Heroic(now Mythic) but please have practical progression raiding experience as that is what we do here. Who to contact: If you're interested in our raid, please contact any of the following officers directly or fill out an application on our site: http://www.tmdmguild.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=3 Zarillion#1558 - Guild/Raid Leader Seridwyn#1196 - Healing Officer Sigonious#1916 - DPS Officer Viznaz#1280 - DPS Officer Necrotic#1575 - Recruitment OfficerNecrotikx18 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 650 resto shaman lf heroic/mythic guild looking for one that finishes raids before 10 server start time doesnt matter.Illumínatí1 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 Fantasy is Recruiting Age- Fantasy prefers the ages of 21-35. However, it is not a limiting factor in recruitment if you are a mature skilled team player. Character Level-You must be level 100 for consideration a minimum ilvl of 640 and be fully gemmed and enchanted. Class Recruitment: We are currently looking for hunters, warlocks, windwalkers, and mages Raid Times: 1400-1800 Sat/Sun with a scheduled cleanup on Monday (that’s 2pm-6pm for those not military Fantasy is intent on conquering Mythic level raid material Notes: As mentioned earlier we expect you to be a team player. We do enjoy being able to have fun especially within raids. It is a requirement that you be able to turn it on and turn it up when necessary. It is expected that you have strong attendance records and come to raids prepared. Some examples of ‘prepared’ are: -You come to raid with some idea as to how you should operate within the mechanics -Bring pots to pre-pot -Bring flasks -useful ideas to help the team overcome a mech if there are issues with itGgôdmåchíñà1 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 LF Raiding Guild - Hunter Hello gents, I am a player with some decent history in WoW, as many of us. Started playing on April 2005. Recently i moved to North America, and i am looking for a raiding guild, that is friendly, serious when needs to, and around the same age/maturity (28). I am currently maintaining the 2 following specs on my hunter, BM to clear quests in WoD and MM for instances. I would do casual pvp on a guild even but not my daily thing. I am available for raiding starting January 14th. I have already commited and will be travelling till then (might login occasionally for garrison Quests, since there is not ability for those tasks to be performed on a smartphone app) If you are to check my profile here, bare in mind this is a new character. I scrambled a few random screenshots out of my cloud in an album, to at least show some proof of raiding experience before a given trial. I was playing a ferral druid, Offtank for the most part of my raiding carreer. I went to hunter on SWP era after ferral tanks had a nerf on dodge thus being less viable for progress raiding. add me as Kalhas#2612 for more info. Please do not judge the bad UI in some of them. we ALL have done it! :D https://plus.google.com/photos/111045536067351861974/albums/5151775382239546513 http://s3.photobucket.com/user/GD_headbanger/library/wow hope to hear from you soonMpoumpiz0 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 Deleted DeletedUhlrick3 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 [H] WTB 600 Alchemy Kit 8k Defused#1461Swordoflight1 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 Kargath's wrong hand is cut off Did anyone else notice that Kargath's right hand is cut off on the loading screen for Draenor but his left hand is the one cut off on his model?Rehder0 Dec 15, 2014