Illidan

Jul 24, 2014 Two friends returning to WoW looking for home I am a mage with 537 ilvl with moderate experience in siege. My friend is a 558 hunter with 5/14H experience. We have both played for a long time on these characters and are looking for a casual raiding experience. We work well together, we have fun, and we work well in a guild. Our optimal time schedule is around 6-9 Pacific time M-F.Éxplicit1 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Tank LF raiding guild for WoD Hello all, i am currently looking for a raiding guild for WoD. I am looking to tank, i have been tanking in WoW for the past 7 years or so and i have also tanked across many other MMO's. I have been raiding in this game basically since i started playing in it and have tanked most of the time with doing some dps and healing on the side, but in the end ive always mainly tanked because it is what i enjoy most. Other games the other games i have raided in has mainly been SWTOR but ive done a little bit across many games, but the most progression i have ever done has been in WoW and SWTOR. ive downed some heroics in WoW during my time and i have downed most normal mode raids over the past few expansions. In swtor i did all the original level 50 content leading up to the rise of the hutt cartel expansion on nightmare mode. So far this expansion i haven't done any thing, you could say i pretty much have taken a break from raiding this expansion to deal with real life issues and personal things. But im ready to get back into raiding in WoD. So if you have any questions feel free to contact me in game on btag - onexsora#1876 Also a note, i am willing to tank as any class. i have played them all and tanked as them all at one point or another so i am flexible with whatever class is wanted for me to tank on.Ziiri4 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Protection Warrior LF Weekend Raiding Guild Hello everyone, still getting geared but looking for a guild to start running with to become my longtime guild. I've been playing since release on my 5th level 90 character now, bored with dps. First tank and loving it so far. I learn quickly so please work with me and I'm sure we'll pull through very quickly. Feel I do a pretty good job as it is just a few pointers could help. I work Monday thru Friday 8-5 EST so anytime late friday and anytime on the weekend I can raid. I have skype,mumble,vent, teamspeak,etc with a good mic. Look forword to running with a cool group of people.Send me a message at nickcap#1811. Thanks.Kronictankin1 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Any spec for serious raid spot... I've had bad luck when it comes to raiding and I don't know if it's the guilds that I pick or what. I'm willing to leave my own guild for the right one, provided you have a serious spot for me. I haven't raided all that much during MOP but I'm willing to fill whichever role you need. As I'm a druid, you have all 4 choices. I'd prefer an early morning raiding guild...after midnight server time. I'm set up as Guardian and Feral at the moment, but have healing gear still in the bank which means I have Boom gear in the bank. I'd change specs for the right guild spot. I would really like to get back into this...maybe not hardcore...but I'm not going to waste your time, so I would appreciate it if you didn't waste mine. Thanks!Leggómyaggró2 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Log in Buggs Anyone Having issues logging into Toons that are in Pandaria?? I can Log into all my other toons that are in Org.. but all my lower levels... If anybody has already fix'd this please tell me how you did it... or is it something with the Blizzard servers??? This is really annyouying...Taffee0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 [H] <Aggressive> -11/14H- Recruiting <Aggressive> US-Kil'jaeden About Us: On January 8th, 2014, we started a newly reformed raiding guild that quickly progressed through 25M Normal and heroic content. Aggressive is a semi-hardcore guild that thrives on its members participation, friendliness and laid-back energy. Through these ideals, we've adapted a loot council system to ensure proper and fair loot distribution. Factors that determine your eligibility are Raider status, performance and attendance. Each loot item and it's distribution will be discussed over by the Co-GM's and Officers, carefully choosing who best fits the criteria. Those who are consistent in showing and have a positive attitude towards raid, it's progression and all other members is ideal and what we look for. As we reach the end of Mists, we highly encourage those who feel they may fit our play style to submit an application as we are looking to add more to our roster for Warlords of Draenor. Times: Group 1 25-Man (11/14H): Tue/Wed/Thur 9PM - 1AM PST (Server Time) Group 2 10-man (8/14H): Sunday 8PM-12AM, Monday 9PM-1AM PST (Server Time) What we're looking for: Enthusiasm about raiding. Dedication and loyalty. Friendly personality. A high level of knowledge about your class as reflected by your gear, spec, and combat logs. Familiarity with current theory-craft is expected. Adequate raiding experience. Exceptions will be considered, especially if you have significant experience in past content. Availability to raid on the time dependent in which group you're placed. You should be willing to use Ventrilo. You should have a computer that can handle raid instances and a reliable internet connection. Group 1 (11/14H): We are recruiting any DPS and healers. Please be 570 ilvl+ with legendary cloak. Group 2 (8/14H): We are recruiting all classes, just ask that you are 565+ ilvl. Contact Information: If you are interested in joining please contact us through one of the following. www.aggressive-kj.enjin.com Battletag: Co-GM: Deryck - endorphins#1701Deryck0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 (H) LF weekend raid . I'll be boosting a horde Druid today to try to get into a steady raid. Will be tank/heal. LF guild that raids fri-sat. I can move items thru neutral AH so I don't need profession help or gold. My ilvl will be 483 and my exp is 2/14 normal. Don't be haters. Take care.Mistbender0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 9/14 HM guild LF Core Tank Hello, everyone! Our guild is currently looking for a second tank to call our own. We are 9/14 HM with excellent attempts on heroic spoils. One of our current tanks can't make the raid schedule on a regular basis due to RL. Raid times are T, W, and Th 6-9pm server time on Illidan. If you are interested please leave your information here, or mail me in game Bearrari-Illidan The guild will pay for server transfer for the right person. Have a great day!Bearrari0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Level 80, 85 Twink questions after 5.2 I am looking to twink 80 or 85. I had just found out about the 5.2 patch changes and level 80 and 85 twinks had their stats scaled down to nothing, im not sure if they hotfixed something later. Mostly curious how they are doing now before I invest all this gold. Also does playing on a capped account have any effect, you can still play with regular xp on people right?Aurelìus1 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Any Twink guilds? Any twink guilds horde side 80 or 85?Gotchyanoob1 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 <SLP, Stacked Like Pancakez> 11/14H Info Raid Times: Tuesday-Wednesday, 7:30-11:30 Website: StackedLikePancakez.proboards.com Guild Master: Crazaydo; Czy#1449 Currently Recruiting: All Classes/Specs About Us: We are a 10 man guild consisting largely of a close knit group of friends. We understand it is important to not just play video games, but to have a life as well. This is why we only raid 2 nights a week. Currently we are trying to strengthen our core 10m group to kill Garrosh before the expansion hits. We are also trying to get a second 25m team raiding SoO so when WoD comes out, we will be able to fill a roster for Mythic Raiding. Our Raid Leaders: The raid leaders are very experienced raiders, with raiding experience dating back all the way to Vanilla. Together we have kills on all end-game bosses on the highest difficulty at current content. Our Expectations: We expect that you will know all boss fights before attempting them with us. Not just knowing what effects you, but what effects the tanks/healers/melee/ranged as well. We expect that you know the mechanics of the fights inside and out, and are capable of following them appropriately. We will explain our guild strategies to you, and we expect a fast learning curve. Requirements: - Know your class and the encounters inside and out. You need to know not just your own role in an encounter, but that of the people around you. This means understanding the encounter from all roles whether it be tanking, healing or DPS. - Be ready for raid. This means being online before raid invites go out, having your food and flasks; being gemmed, enchanted, and reforged; and prepared to raid until break time instead of holding everyone else up. - Attendance is of the utmost importance. We understand real life comes first, however you should try to make every raid. - Ventrilo and a working microphone. Communication is a key component of raiding, and not being able to call out in vent is unacceptable. - A good attitude. Know that your guild leaders will handle any situations, and that causing an issue mid raid with other players will not be tolerated. If you have an issue or would like to point out a problem, send your raid leaders a PM and they will deal with it. Wipes happen, and if people are constantly messing up and wasting the rest of the guilds time they will be replaced. - Try to make friends within the guild. Fighting with fellow guild members is only going to hinder your chances of being accepted as a raider. ~CzyCrazaydo26 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 Leveling 85-90 service? Does anyone do fast mob tagging / leveling service from 85-90?Wootstick0 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 11/14 H Mage LF 25M Heroic SoO Exactly what the thread says would really like to raid this week. Would prefer guild with same experience. If interested contact in game or respond on this thread.Snarful2 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 WTS - Tailoring Profession Kit (1-600) PocketSize#1519Gnomenology0 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 Resto Shaman/ Combat Rouge LF 25man SoO Guild Resto Shaman/ Combat Rouge LF 25man SoO Guild that's currently working on regular SoO.Shamtaro0 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 <Scuttlebutt> Active Duty/Prior Service Guild All, I transferred to Illidan a few weeks ago and figured, after a few stints in some guilds that I just didn't feel were a right fit for me, that I'd start my own. Being prior Navy, I named the guild after a nautical term for a place that people congregate and shoot the sh*t. I'm not even sure if people would be interested in joining, but I'm going to give it a shot. I am extended an invite to anyone, but especially those who are either active duty or prior service. Feel free to hit me up in-game or here in this thread. Thanks for reading and have a good one. -AchigurhAchigurh0 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 14/14H warlock LF 3day/weekdays heroic guild Im looking for a progression guild. I am 14/14H . I have been raiding since Just before BC. Have been in many Top guilds in the servers ive been on. Strive to be the best at my class. Im very knowledgeable and feel im good at my class. Punctuality is my concern in any guild. im always early and rdy to pull at or before raid time. I carry very large amounts of consumables include I only use 300 food. im looking for a 3 day weekday raid times from 7 to 12 server anytime in there. contact me in game at Merrill#1811 sunwell 4/6 pre 3.0 6/6 day after patch firelands 7/7 H DS. 8/8 H MSV 6/6 H HOF 6/6 H Terrance 4/4 H TOT. 13/13H SoO. 14/14H Im looking for a core raiding spot. I not looking to be carried. Just looking for a guild that is wanting to progress. I just cant make my guild's raiding times anymore. special character is alt 144Mérrill7 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 wow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka0_LCsDZtI&feature=youtu.beHordesuk2 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 Transfer? Looking to transfer either here or Bleeding Hollow. Coming from low pop, alli heavy Dragonblight. Looking to hopefully pve and pvp, with a good economy for wod. Havent raided seriously since wotlk, havent ever done more than bgs with pvp. Any advice or comments?Restøfarian6 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 14/14 N AotC Mage LF Guild Hello all, As the title implies, I am seeking either a 10 or 25m guild to progress into heroic content and ride out the remainder of the expansion with. I am a vanilla vet and possess a variety of raiding and leadership experience. I am currently on Tichondrius, but would be willing to transfer if an opportunity arises. What I'm looking for: -A guild (either 10 or 25) that is at least 8/14 N in SoO in progression -A somewhat relaxed schedule, preferably two days per week excluding weekends. Since I am Xrealm, feel free to add Derpmachine#1976 and message me for details!Porksteeple0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 Looking for Ore suppliers I am buying Ghost iron ore 28g a stack and Kyparite 1.3g ea. I need close to 5k stacks a day. COD it to Doomruller (horde) or msg me in game for trade. I will buy as many stacks as you have.Doomruller0 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 WTS Name: Sakura I'm looking to sell the name Sakura. There are no special characters in the name. Send me an in-game mail with your offer.Drusilla0 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 Returning Healer LF Guild for SoO/Mythic WoD Greetings to all guilds on Illidan. I'm a returning healer looking for a group to gear up with and raid through the rest of the remaining expansion and into WoD with hopes of Mythic content. I've been healing since BC (played a rogue since release) and want to heal with a guild that intends to down all current content in WoD. I'm currently on Tichondrius but would be willing to make a server transfer if there is a guild in need of a Disc Priest for their raid group. Please send me an in game mail to get in touch with me or contact me on Battle.net (Panixz#1521) to talk over Skype or another VoN program to discuss specifics. I'm looking for a group that raids around 2-3 nights during the week and around 2-3 hours per night. Thanks so much for your time!Thalmaht1 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 LFM legendary quest "A change in command" add rockatearMiracule0 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 Heroic Lei Shen Kill (WTB) My btag is snore#1908. Please let me know which of the 3 options you can offer and when you'll be able to bring me in (I have very flexible times): #1. 25H with Heroic Rune of Re-Origination (TF & non-TF) reserved #2. 25H, no reserve, but able to /roll the trinket (TF & non-TF) against only 1 other Feral who needs it #3. 10H with Heroic Rune of Re-Origination (TF & non-TF) reserved For anyone who already does weekly H ToT clears, this should be an easy way to make some extra gold every week If you have a very geared/experienced group it should take less than 3 hours to get me in there and be done. -I am 552 ilvl and have NO experience in ToT other than LFR and being carried through a normal run -I do, however, know the Lei Shen encounter -I would prefer to come only for Lei Shen but if you do not want to replace a raid member for Lei Shen then I can come for the whole raid. I will not know the fights prior to Lei Shen.Snorentino1 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 legion of boom recruiting for heroics!!! <Legion of Boom> is now recruiting dps for the start of heroic progression. We are 14/14 normal and is rdy to start heroics. Our guild is a 10 man guild but looking to expan to 20 man mythic guild when wod is release. Our guild is ran by fellow hardcore players from hardcore guilds in the past and now that we're back were rdy to own some bosses. What we looking for: we are looking for dps we have great tanks and amazing heals just need some dps to go with it. We're full on rogues and warriors but badly in need of range also. Raid times:Thursday & Friday from 6pm to 9pm pst!!! Loot: we do loot by you rolling for it no one is fav loot we also like to make sure everyone get something each raid. If you think this is the guild for you please apply at or site www.legionofboom.wowlaunch.com and feel free to add my btag if you have any questions. Fistpumps003#1722Nortix0 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 <RBG HERO> of Tichondrius Now Recruiting! Who we are : A PvP guild that primarily focuses its efforts on Rated Battlegrounds and Arena play. We also are avid world pvp enthusiasts. Many of our core has been playing the game since launch and has spent most of the past few years on Tich or Illidan. When do we play?: We currently are running RBG's all the time. We have set RBG Leaders who organized mostly full guild RBG's during evening and early morning hours. Our goal is to have 3-4 full guild dedicated RBG Groups running @ all hours of the day. Additionally we will have alt groups. Why should you join?: You should join if you enjoy the social aspect and nature of grouped and organized PvP. We are mostly looking for mature pvpaholics. If you enjoy winning at all costs, theorycrafting, lack drama and put your guild first - We would like to hear from you. ** - We are currently one of the largest RBG Guilds running and as such we have become a beacon for all things RBG. We have many players from top pvp servers creating alts in our guild to check and look for RBG/Arena. We rank you up as you normally would be in the guild on your alt once you are verified and achievements have been checked. Currently, We are about 2 weeks old. We have many talented players, ranging from 1800 new promising talent to Gladiators and Heroes of the Horde. Our goal is to amass and become the largest and most successful RBG Guild in WoW History. Eventually, we would like to run a large scale sanctioned RBG Tournament with prizes and glory. If you would like more information, please seek out the following players on Tichondrius - Horde ( Bamboozledd, Madousa, Passivefist, Wildmagikarp or Neytiri)Neytîrî2 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 WTB Reins of the Spectral Tiger LF Reins of the Spectral Tiger if you have for sell add me on battletag Darthale#1361Skollitraum0 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 Recruiting for the Dawnbreaker - 2am-4am.520+ <DAWNBREAKERS> is Recruiting for fast gearing/progressing through current content. Raiding times are 2am-4am EST, tues-weds-thurs-fri, and maybe an additional raid on sunday night. 520+ Ilvl req- pst. Just be able to research your class and fights. We are starting on Flex, and moving quickly through this to do normal and hopefully heroic at the end of August/beginning of September.This is mostly a second shift guild, but I would love to start up another group for a night time group as well. PST me on either Chokesermon or Koggnition on Illidan. Thank you for your time, and I hope to see you raiding with us.Chokesermon0 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 577 Enhancement shaman LF raiding guild Currently 12/14H with years of experience and expertise. LF a mature guild, goal oriented, and competitive. Looking to finish up MoP with Heroic Garrosh and move on to the next x-pac with motivation. If interested plz reply or hit me up on my ID Brad#1144.Virtuz4 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 584 ret paladin LF new home Looking for a guild almost any times available would like to stay on Illidan... but will pay for server transfer but not faction change.I know all fights well. and I'm a very loyal player once I decide to stay I've always stayed for more than a year PST for more info T16 - 13/14H (Guardian Druid - Prot/Ret Paladin) T15 - 5/13H (Prot warrior//Guardian Druid) T14 - 4/16H (Prot Warrior) Here are my logs http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/110843/5/#boss=1601Icarüs2 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 Resto shaman looking for guild [What I'm looking for & what I can do] I'm looking to get into heroic soo and get ready for WOD. I can move Alli or horde & move servers (if needed) [XP] I'm a 563 resto shaman 14/14 reg soo 25 clear 2.7k in 3v3 multi glad player [What times work best for me.] ATM I can raid anyday however time wise I cant raid at or too 3am due to leaving for work at that time. I'm looking for a mid day / 5- 8, 7-10 EST guild!Nessient3 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 13/14H 587 survival hunter Hi, I am currently looking for a guild raiding anytime any day. "horde only" I am looking for a 25m guild - With its sights on WOD.Wildshôt4 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 11/14H xp 565 spriest LF 25H SoO guild I'd prefer a guild that raids after 9pm EST to around 12am or 1am at the most, days are not a problem. I've played spriest for all of MoP and know the spec like the back of my hand. Most of my SoO progress was on this warrior alt http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Babyinside/simple by subbing in for <this game is SO hard> of Illidan. Ask Incestral about me for reference. I know the fights up to Blackfuse to an okay degree. Battletag is Idolmaster#1425Shinsétsu1 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 <Altitude> New Guild / Experienced Core. We are a new guild that is comprised of experienced raiders, who have done heroic progression before in prior expansions. Many of us came back for WoD, but would still like to progress on Heroic SoO before the release. We will be starting off as a 10m group, and will slowly start recruiting for Mythic in WoD. What we are looking for: We would prefer that you are atleast 14/14N on that character that you would like to raid with, but we will consider alts if the player is exceptional. We will also accept raiders who are in the same boat as us, that just came back looking to progress before WoD. If you have prior progression experience, and would like to join then please feel free to contact us. Needs: 1 Tank (Non-Monk) 1 Healer (Non RShaman or DPriest) 1 Melee DPS 1 Ranged DPS (Non Ele, Lock, or Mage) *May make an exception to double up on one of those. Raid Times: Tuesday - 8pm - 11pm Eastern Wednesday - 8pm - 11pm Eastern Sunday - Optional (Will be decided on Tuesday by the group) *Schedule will be longer in WoD for Mythic. If you are interested in joining, or would like to ask more questions please either leave your real-id here, or message me in-game. My Real-ID: Ouellette#1588Syynnz7 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 <Babe Legion> 14/14H 25m late night guild LFM <Babe Legion> is recruiting for ALL exceptional classes/specs. We are preparing for competitive raiding in WoD with an ambitious roster. All that apply must have at least 11/14H exp, legendary cloak and 570+ ilvl. Raid times are 12:30am - 3:30am server time. We prefer everyone to be online and ready to raid 15 minutes early, with a 90% attendance rate. Currently in need of: DPS+TANK Shamans(Resto/Ele/Enh) Monk(WW/BM) Rogue Druid(Balance/Feral/Guardian) Paladin(Prot/Ret) Warrior(/Arms/Fury/Prot) Death Knight(Blood/unholy/frost) Warlock Hunter If you're interested in joining our roster, please apply at: http://babe-legion.enjin.com/home Or message Zeldra, Multilust, Maddogmurdoc, Khaleësi for more information! <Babe Legion> Looks forward to your application ^_^Zeldra4 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 <The Searing Legion> ISO Laid back Raiders Good Morning/Day/Evening, The Searing Legion is now looking for 10 man raiders that are less concerned with hardcore heroic progression and more friendly and willing to spend some hours over the weekend raiding Siege of Orgrimmar. We are a laid back guild that is just starting to revive after 6 months of inactivity and are looking for the following positions: * 2 tanks * 1 DPS with a Healer Off Spec * Various DPS positions If you qualify for any of these positions, please inquire in game with either Elnaara, Peppêr (alt code 0234) or Sëlt (alt code 0235). We also accept social and PvP positions as well as regular members.Sëlt0 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 WTS Alani kill Looking for 20k syn#1396 if you're interestedMyzery0 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 Upcoming tank LF raiding guild Hello everyone. I recently got bored with pvp and decided to try out tanking. So far I love it and I'm excited to start raiding once I hit 90. I'm currently 87 but will be 90 by the weekend. Wanted to find a guild that's serious about raiding and looking for a tank. I'm 22 yo and work monday - friday 8-5 pm so I'm available past 5 pm on weekdays and anytime on the weekend. just hit me up on here or skype @ nick64cap. THANKSKronictankin0 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 Returning player looking for Casual Raiding. Hello! I'm Transmorg and I'm currently going to be boosting my Druid Tomorrow ( Thursday , the 27th ) and will be working very hard to gear her out ASAP. I would like to find a casual raiding guild and by that I mean a guild that still runs 10 man normal or 25 normal. I don't plan to do heroic raiding this x-pac as I've come back a little late to have that expectation but would really like to down Garrosh before the new x-pac's release. My times are very open so that wouldn't be a problem. I'm currently on Illidan so please let me know about your guild! Thank you!!! ~TransmorgTransmorg0 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 Ele Sham LF Mythic Raids in WoD I am looking for a 10 man raid guild that is looking to get into mythic raids in the new expansion. My preferred raid time would start around 8 pm PST (11 pm EST) Sun - Thurs. I am a dedicated raider with a lot of experience and looking for a guild that is the same. MurgKS#1221 if your would like to contact me in game. ThanksMurgs2 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 578 Hunter LF Raiding guild for WOD have 12/14H 25man exp. contact me by BTAG Smokey#1196 or post banner on this thread.Smokëy4 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 <Replaceable IRL> 10m 2/14H LF 1 Tank We are no longer recruiting.Seittit12 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 15, 2014 WTB Heroic Sha of Pride Just need this boss, with loot (Staff / Conq. Token)Smhs0 Jul 15, 2014
Jul 15, 2014 Looking for a raiding guild. 562 Survival Hunter with 14/14 normal xp.Ávik0 Jul 15, 2014
Jul 15, 2014 WTB 100 Sha Crystals through neutral AH 9.5k Yes, there are alliance on this server. :) The alliance auction house is dead though. :( If someone would put sha crystals on the neutral auction house, I'd pay 1900g a stack. Just reply to this topic please. I'll be on often.Brewstrom2 Jul 15, 2014
Jul 15, 2014 Mischief Makers [2/14H] Recruiting for 25 Man Hello Illidan. Mischief Makers is a [2/14H] guild that started 10 man not long ago and as we continue to press on heroics we want to start building our 25 man group up. We raid Friday/Saturday 6:30 to 10:30 PM realm time (4:30 to 8:30 PM PST) and are currently recruiting ALL PLAYERS with the caliber to play their class well for our 25 man group. Currently Recruiting: 3 healers; preferably: 1 Resto Druid 1 Holy Paladin 1 Disc Priest 1 tank; preferably: BM Monk DPS; ALL CLASSES We will accept any exceptional players of any class, so add me at Ngutun#1725 or contact me in game so we can talk about you joining us.Retribution2 Jul 15, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 LF Friendly yet Active Raiding Guild And if it has members who like to run some arenas on downtime that would be ideal! I have a 538 ilvl Bear tank: Ramnight-Illidan with a healing OS. I also have a 526 ilvl Enh Shaman. He is mainly PvP currently but want to gear for raiding as well. What I'm looking for is a raiding guild who also wants to run Flexes with lower guildies to help them get geared. I am very very experienced with both of my classes. I know all the fights in the first 2 wings of SoO. I had taken a long break and don't know wings 3-4 too well but have watched plenty of guides and commentaries on those fights. I am very competent and skilled with my classes. The Shaman is brand new and will be geared very quickly. I love running arena 2s and 3s. Enh Shaman or Resto Druid. I would love to get into a good guild who is friendly and active! Thanks for taking the time to read.Ramnight0 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Interest in cross realm H SoO? Hey there, Just wondering if there is any interest in a week day raid team that can be all cross realm. I am a 570 resto shaman and I have 5/14 H experience on my main. A few of us in my guild were raiding during the week but unfortunately attendance became a big issue so we stopped as pugging is awful. I would be interested in having a group of us cross realm run H Soo 2 days per week, either Tues, Wed or Thurs after 8 pm EST. No joining the guild necessary :) I would love to have someone to raid lead it as well as I do run a Fri/Sun team on my main. This team would need tanks, swing dps/heals and a few strong rdps. I could get a few people from the previous team to raid as well...572 rdruid, 568 WW monk w/tank off spec & 568 UH DK. If there is interest in this please contact me at Fancia#1926. Thanks!Shocktease0 Jul 14, 2014