Illidan

Nov 24, 2014 Frost DK LF weekend raiding guild Due to school and other activities , I'm usually not available on weekdays so I'm trying to find a weekend raiding guild to tag along with. I raided at the beginning of MoP and had a blast but haven't really taken the game seriously since. If anyone needs a frost DK you can add me at Dementorr#1747 for more info!Dementoorr1 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 LF raiding guild 615 ILVL survival hunter lf a semi-casual raiding guild, im available everyday though my schedule will change in the future. I have a mic (not the best) but it should get the work done Side note: tired of being in guilds that promise they are gonna raid then just do nothing, so if you don't have a 10 or 25 man team please don't invite me thanks. Just add my name and if things go well I don't mind adding you to battletag.Strawberyy2 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 <Warforged Battalion> Recruiting Raiders About Us: <Warforged Battalion> is a newish raiding guild. Our main focus is to starting raiding on Dec. 2. We are currently we are looking to create our main roster for 20 man content. We are re-forming our whole roster. So "technically" everything atm is currently open. What we need the most: Tank: Filled but will take fillers. Healers: Have about 2, but still need more. DPS: Already have a few spots filled, so if you need info on what DPS we need please message me in-game. We will be taking fills. Our Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 7 - 10 PM EST (6 - 9 PM Realm). Loot: We will be doing a Need before Green type of loot roll. Basically who needs it will be able to roll for it. Keep it simple and fast. This is not set in-stone, and will most likely change on the needs of the raid group. Voice Server: We will be using RaidCalls, as it's free, reliable, and basically like vent. We do accept social people as well to keep guild chat interesting. If you're interested: Add PossiblTango#1370. Also for more details about the guild or requirements.Roxxic0 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 disconnected from server anybody else getting disconnected from server??Wuachin0 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 <Slaughter Party> Mythic Recruiting. Slaughter Party is a guild full of veteran raiders who have returned for WoD end-game content. We are recruiting to fill our core mythic raiding group now. Our raid times are Mon,Tues,Wen,Thurs. 7pm - 11pm Server time-(this is the progression schedule) Once we have raids on farm raid days will be lowered to two or three per week. We require 100% attendance on progression content because you will never be swapped out for anyone during the whole raid. We specifically recruit classes based of class comp and specs to accommodate all situation on the fly. So with that being said the most important aspect of Slaughter Party is Progression Dedication. We want people who do more then just come online to raid, we need people who have a strong passion for raiding and with every action, furthering there character to excel at any content blizzard can throw at us. Please check out more about us on our website. Sign up to apply, http://slaughterparty.wowlaunch.com/ And have a great day!Incubusfury0 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 [H] LF Ranged DPS, 8-11pm EST Quick Info Raids Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST Mythic Content Mature Atmosphere, Stable Group Skilled (leadership cleared 14/14H SoO 25 prior to mythic release) Light Schedule - Focused, Fun Raiding! Class Needs: Ranged DPS: All Heals: Resto Druid, Resto Shaman *Strong players regardless of class need are encouraged to inquire. Whisper any member, reply here or add me to realID: Kep#1911 More Information Precarious Ledge is primarily a raiding guild located on Thrall, a PVE EST server. Definitions of guilds, especially in terms of progression or intentions are largely subjective. Words like “progressive, hardcore, casual” cannot be used to define Precarious Ledge, as we are sometimes all and sometimes none of these things. We strive to accomplish what we can in a short raid week. We champion guild chemistry over progression, but never at the expense of it. On one hand, we simply want to enjoy the game, and the content it has to offer. We want to do this on a lighter schedule, with stable, mature people who are socially accessible. On the other hand, we are interested in playing with people who understand what it takes to achieve boss kills in today’s MMO climate. This means we look for raiders who have a history of progression, who show an understanding of their character and optimization, who have computers and internet connections capable of large-format (20 to 30-person) raids and who have the ambition to succeed. We look for players who are committed to preparing outside of raid time, as we hold this in such high regard: we do not like our time wasted, so we will not waste yours. We do not have a restrictive age policy. The leadership is in their 40's with deep experience in MMO's, we know what it takes to achieve success, we welcome friends and family not only into the guild but into our lower-difficulty raids as well. If you have any questions please reach out to any member, thank you!Kep0 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 Have Mercy Th-Fri-Sat9PM (casual, raid/pvp) Have Mercy is LFM, Drinking required, attendance is negotiable. Just a small group of friends looking for other like minded players who are looking for a low stress just fun guild. Mostly play 9PM(sever) and on, raids will be on Thursday or Friday or Saturday, haven't decided how much we do or don't want to actually raid but the days we do will be on those days. We also partake in PVP but again nothing very serious, just casual fun (arena and bgs).Wshattner0 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 i622 (and climbing) Dedicated Rogue LF Guild Illidan-Horde I am looking for a dedicated and pretty intense guild for future WoD raids, I am really taking WoD raiding serious and looking for a serious raiding guild. Being DPS these Heroic dungeon que's are very long so I really want to join a guild with atleast 15+ people lvl 100 so we can chain que heroics before Dec 2. The item lvl we are looking to achieve is 632-638 (before dec. 2) this will put the raid members in a good place for the 2 raids. Times I will be available to raid, do whatever. 5:00PM EST - 11:00PM EST Weekdays. And on weekends whenever is good.Valestra1 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 Healer & Dps LF Late Night Raid Guild Hello, Experienced Resto Shaman/Priest and Boomkin looking for a late night raid guild starting preferrably after 10pm Eastern time. If no heals needed also have extensive raid experience on Warlock. Please pm in game if looking for more info! Thanks!Blâçk2 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 Starting Weekend Raiding guild whos down Due to lack of weekend-only raid guilds Whos down to make our own fri/sat/sun raid guild?Jellysurge1 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 Starting Weekend Raiding guild whos down Due to lack of weekend-only raid guilds Whos down to make our own fri/sat/sun raid guild?Jellysurge0 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Darkmoon Card Trading Sorry if there is already a thread, I searched and maybe I missed it. I'm looking for people to trade darkmoon cards with 1 for 1 to help complete decks faster. It's beneficial to both sides and can help with the daily cooldown on warpaint that stops us from spamming these cards. If you're interested hit up Cyrodiil.Cyrodiil0 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Roster In Creation [RAID] Hello, My name is Waltgrace. I currently have a raid team of 7 people. Most of us are friends in real life, and we all have jobs from 9-5 (server). I'm looking for some steady & skilled players to join the roster. <Kith & Kin> This guild is going to be focused primarily on raiding. I want a tight knit of people so we can accomplish progression timely and effectively. Everyone is welcome. Features: -New & Improved -Mature Players -Open Positions -Guild Bank -Guild Tabs & Repairs -High Skill Level - Freedom Benefits: - The creation of this guild was set under the pretense of raiding in W.O.D, so if you join, you will have a lot of say and power within the guild. You will also be a part of something that is going to last for all of W.O.D. - Mature players means no BS, we all want to win, and we're all honest. - The benefit of open positions means you will fill the roster and be able to raid immediately. It also means that we will be having tryouts. This eliminates any possibility of having incompetent mechanic understandings. - High skill level. This speaks for itself, we will progress through raids more effectively because we have a set plan. -In the end the game is about fun. So if you want to have the freedom to choose what you like, you're looking at the right place. We can talk about any interests you have. Feel free to get back to me in game or on the forum. --WaltgraceWaltgrace0 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Runeforge Question Umm is there a runeforge somewhere in draenor i thought i spotted one but forgot where anyone know?Ninxx0 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Experanced TANK LF Raiding Guild Hey I'm Goodge Iv been playing since BC as a Main/Off tank As a - Protection Warrior, Protection Paladin Im a highly motivated, competitive player with a good attitude and leadership that has won me the rank of Raid Leader/ Raid Officer in most guilds iv had the pleasure of joining. I have helped build guilds and have fun teaching new/old players new content but in my current standings iv had to leave my old guild because i could not meet there raid times. Im looking for a Guild who is motivated to tackle the challenges that await! I plan to explore the progression of Wod and try to obtain a Core Tanking spot. Id like to join a Guild that raids at around 5pm-11pm CST (Illidan server time) My Strengths Motivated Competitive LeaderMy weakness Politics Religion Cigarette smoker GnomesGoodge4 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 WTB BS PROF KIT! like the title say buying 1-600 prof kit. pst me price Minyong#1716Phleås0 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 21, 2014 Selling Corrupted Hippogryph Message me in game Whén or add me Rellyn#1152. Current prices, they are negotiable Corrupted Hippogrkyph - 120kWhén0 Nov 21, 2014
Nov 21, 2014 [H] Looking for Mythic Raiding Guild Hello friends, I am looking to join a guild that plans on progressing through Mythic level raids through Warlords of Draenor. I am a competent raider that has heroic/hardmode (the old heroic difficulty) raiding experience in WotLK and Cata. I went casual during MoP to finish school and transferred here to Illidan and have not found a guild home yet. My raiding experience: - Up to Freya Hardmode in Ulduar - 5/5 H TotC - 6/12 H (got to Putricide) in ICC - 3/7 H in Firelands - 6/8 H in DS I have raided as: - A DK Tank (back when Frost was tank spec) - A rogue (Most of my WotLK progression was done as a Combat Rogue, R.I.P. Armor Pen) - A resto druid (Progressed through Firelands as Resto) - Prot Paldin - Holy Paladin (Solo healed a few normal modes and H Ultrax (Not that impressive, I know)). I have not decided on a class to raid as in WoD and am willing to level any spec of the following classes: - Warrior - Rogue - Druid - Shaman - Hunter - Paladin I really am just interested in getting back in progression raiding after such a long stint of casual playing so I am willing to play whatever is needed. What you can expect from me: - On time - Prepared - Knowledgeable of fights including mechanics, positioning, etc. - Up to date with any theorycrafting related to my class/spec and applied accordingly to reach optimal output. I am looking for a guild that raids evenings and/or weekends. If you think I might be a good fit please reply here/message me in game (BT: Tonythetiger#1133) to discuss what role you might like me to fill, so that I can finish leveling/gearing up to be prepared for raid release. Thanks for your time!Twofangz0 Nov 21, 2014
Nov 21, 2014 MOLTEN CORE DC??? WTFFFF 3 HOURS ....GET TO RAG....DC.....Cyanerdlol1 Nov 21, 2014
Nov 21, 2014 Blasted Lands zone is down So on my 90 mage, I flew to Blasted Lands to start the quest. The npc was not anywhere near the dark portal. I logged off and tried relogging in to get him to appear.. aaaaand "World server is down" I even waited a week to give them time to iron out this broken release, and can't even get into the expansion area. GG, I can't recommend this game to anyone really.Sarkasm2 Nov 21, 2014
Nov 21, 2014 Best Worst Expansion Yet.... As good as the Expansion is, this is the worst launch for Blizzard. They knew that this would happen and did nothing to even work on it before hand. Were they really ready to launch this expansion? I DO NOT think so. Blizzard makes millions and millions of dollars off us. You would think that they would have servers capable of supporting this many people. Truth is, they still have the same crappy technology that they've been using for the last 10 years. They really need to upgrade their resources and actually do something for the people who keep their games alive. GET ON IT BLIZZARD! LET US PLAY THE GAME!Percium5 Nov 21, 2014
Nov 21, 2014 Games been out a week And here I sit, while waiting in the que to log in. Great job Blizz, keep up the good work!Debonned1 Nov 21, 2014
Nov 21, 2014 WTB 1-600 Mining and Blacksmithing Guccibrah#1475 Message me prices.Guccilol0 Nov 21, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Looking forward for this raiding content About Me: Two brothers and I starting a friendly raiding guild here on Illidan. I am a protection warrior willing to tank some dungeons if you need gear at level 100. We been raiding since WotLK and have plenty of experience with setting up groups. Willing to accept new to the game and new to raiding to teach and listen to your thoughts about how to bosses. We just formed right before WoD and need new members to get out raiding schedule started. Accepting anyone leveling through the expansion. Come get a chance to have the experience as the raid is available December 2.Deucie0 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 looking for late night raiders Hello I've recently moved to Illidan and I'm in search of a late night raiding team. I am available at 11pm, any day of the week and preferred week days. I DO HAVE PREVIOUS RAIDING HISTORY. My previous character was arodis from the greymane server. Iarodis#1130 battletag for any questions. http://gyazo.com/55caeeb17ab58bdfc52de429a8702a7a computers specCouragedadog1 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 LF Tank/DPS for CM Daily The daily is Everbloom. We are looking for 630+ players only. Need a Mage and another ranged dps with CC. Also looking for either a warrior or DK Tank. ALL PLAYERS MUST BE 630+ atleast. Add me to btag: Spesh#1159Abson0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 <Precognition> Recruiting for Mythic. Hey, were recruiting. Top 200 world guild in heroic raiding in mop when it was released. Need everything pretty much for mythic !@#$. Whisper Whyzorz on Illidan or add me on real id Dymz#1115Dyyhmzi0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 <Precognition> Recruiting for Mythic. Hey, were recruiting. Top 200 world guild in heroic raiding in mop when it was released. Need everything pretty much for mythic !@#$. Whisper Whyzorz on Illidan or add me on real id Dymz#1115Dyyhmzi0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 WTB alchemy kit btag RexKwonDo#1211Zugdakk0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Just read an article... CClaiming blizzard is giving everyone, WOD or not, 5 free days of game time because of queue and server issues. How come this isn't mentioned anywhere on wow.com front page?Notprfct0 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 HAHAH So apparently blizzard dropping our queue to 8k to 2.5k was their idea of "fixing the problem" Seriously, !@#$ this game.Fishnachos4 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Is our anger misplaced? Legitimate question, is our anger with the queue time on Illidan misplaced or warranted? I have been trying to play since Thursday and have barely succeeded in doing so and I am sure many others have not even been able to get as far as character select. As a customer I am angry because this seems totally unacceptable. I am able to PAY to transfer my characters from one "bad situation to another bad situation" but I do not feel that I should have to pay another 25 dollars after already having spent 60 on the game and 15 on the membership. For people who have limited time to play with work, school, family responsibilities, etc. who set time aside to play and are met with queue times this is a joke. Please, can you guys just let us transfer off of Illidan? As bad as this may sound I would even be willing to pay half price to move my trapped characters to another realm. Please just do something because this is getting really old, really fast. Your customer base seems to be losing faith in your ability to not only fix the issues but communicate effectively the progress being made.Rorror20 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Fligbot Coming to Illidan Hello everyone I am rolling my free character on this cerver. Im currently on Carine.Fligbot4 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 The que... So, the past few nights I've been waiting 6-7 hours to log in and play. Tonight it looks like I'll only be waiting 1. Is this because it's a weekday and everyone has school and work? Or did Blizz actually do something to improve que times?Ballsofderp1 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 Dear Hordies, Please don't hit so hard. I bruise easily. As it stands, I demand you lose a bit of your skill. Stop focus firing and pinning down the Druid. It's not terribly nice of you. Have a great day. :) ~ BaiheiBaihei6 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 GM just told me they've abandoned Free Xfers Last night after waiting in a 2500+ person queue yet again, I made a ticket (that I already knew the answer to) to see if there was any sort of chance at being given a free character transfer for this character and this character only, simply so I could play the game without having to wait 2+ hours to do so. As you can imagine, the wait time for the ticket response was insane, and I never got to talk to a GM live, but instead I logged in to this response to my ticket. ... So looks like we can kiss our chances of getting to non-overstuffed servers goodbye. But you know, she's right, I can definitely see how not letting the spillover from an overpopulated server move to underpopulated servers to balance things out helps anyone....ugh.Warfair3 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 <Raiding Illidan Queue> is recruiting for WoD <Raiding Illidan Queue> is an all-day, all-night new raiding guild aimed at progressing through the Illidan Queue. We've already been progressing through the queue and are now 5,876th in line. Our goal is to cut our queue time by 3 hours by next week! We're looking for experienced, like-minded raiders who have put in their time on the Illidan Queue and are serious about progressing through the Queue. Who knows? Our goal as a guild is to ding 100 before the end of 2016. Please post here if you're interested in joining our raiding guild as we battle through the Illidan Queue.Dragøn10 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 Clogged-Up Mess Well first "Thank You" for my 72 hour ban for copy/pasting another's post. It's something i shall never forget. Appreciate it. Now, onto the issues STILL happening: Illidan-over 4 hour log-in time. My family paid (3 of us) server transfer/faction changes to go to Illidan. If the realm was going to be clogged for the release of WoD, why then allow us to server transfer there and only add to the clog in the first place? Some notice from you would have been nice. We appreciate the work you've done thus far, and I appreciate the complexity of what you have had to deal with....but since the expansions release I've been able to play 2 hours. If that. Sigh. You've taken all of our money and yet not fully delivered to us a play experience worthy of Blizzard's standards. You do realize there are players logging in then staying in-game for 48/72 hours straight right? Using automated means to stay logged-in? I'm not going to sit here and gripe to you anymore as all it did was cause your forum moderators to ban me for 72 hours. But in hindsight I can say truth hurts huh? This launch was and is NOT up to the normal high standards of one of the best companies in the games market. Very disappointed.Nsyght5 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 Illidan on Mobile App Im about to leave work and see that illidan is saying its low right now...... did the realm crash and is coming back up? And word on que times?Carñagè0 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 World Server Down? So after waiting in queue (again -.-) I get to the character screen and try to log into my Tauren Hunter only to be booted back to the character screen with a pop up saying "World Server Down" I try all my Horde characters nothing works, I then try my alliance character and log in just fine. Is anyone else having this problem or does anyone know why this problem is happening in the first place?Tigokos3 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 NEWS! Server Queues lower within a week! NEW SERVER HARDWARE ON THE WAY! So if you read Blizzard recent blue posts, they explain that they had to lower the population cap on most servers to deal with in-realm stability issues. They're in the process of upgrading many servers to new hardware. The queue's aren't necessarily long because so many people are trying to log in. They're long right now because Blizzard has set an aggressive cap on the number of players allowed to log in while they fix these issues. The best way to look at this is that you're probably going to be addicted to WoD and waste the next few years of your life on video games again. Use this time away from the game as an opportunity to go outside. Soak in the sunlight. Maybe you might want to get some head or stick your tongue three inches deep into Jenna Haze's butthole. There are other things to do. Go do them. By next week I bet the queue times will be a lot more doable. You'll get 30m to 1 hour queues. No different than raid night on illidan. Remember launch night and the following day? The queue times were like 10-30 minutes. That's where the server is headed.Dragøn13 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 Remove China to improve Que! +1Scourx75 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 Still a four hour queue time I don't think blizzard realises we all don't have this amount of time to be wasting on a queue. Some of us have little time to get on a computer and it is wasted all on a queue. And on top of it we're paying to wait.Ihatemyspawn2 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 18, 2014 what do you do.. while you wait for your queue to pop? 2612 est. time 28 minutesLohmak1 Nov 18, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Free Transfers or Refund WoD Refund or free transfer. We paid for a product and service that is defective and not working as intended. Spread the word. Respectfully, 8+ Year SubscriberMerdox5 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Yes to Character Transfers! I mean, I know I'd enjoy having 3000 less people to fight with in the queue. Not to mention, moving to the next quest area and only seeing 3 horde at the quest giver instead of 10 sounds exceptionally wonderful to me. So yeah, have at it Blizzard!Dennit3 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 What do you do during your queues ? xept fapping ?Mouete24 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Question regarding queue time I am sure this has been asked a million times and possibly answered, but I can't really find it. Is there a plan for this bull?? I have been able to log on twice, both Saturday and Sunday morning. I have a job during the week much like most people and getting home at 4pm leaves me with a 800+ minute queue. How is this fair whatsoever??? Because I work and don't get home until the afternoon I can't play this damn game that I have bought since Vanilla, that I pay MONTHLY for.... This is just getting so irritating... Sorry for the venting I am just fed up with it. Edit: I take that back. Somehow I just jumped from 2900 to 95... I have no clue how but I will keep quiet.Roblivion0 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 <Equanimity> LFM - Small Comfortable Guild Hello, I run a guild of 8 experienced WoW players. We're all IRL friends and plan on doing all content offered at the 10 man and lower setting in WoD (including Arena and RBGs). Most of us have just recently returned to the game after quitting near the beginning of MoP. The majority of us played Vanilla, BC, WotLK, limited Cata and limited MoP. Our current rosters skill ranges from 2300 rating in Arena to playing in top end raiding guilds in BC and WotLK. We currently use Skype constantly and would like a few more players to fill flexible positions in our guild. We run our guild in a comfortable, tight-knit, first name basis setting, and plan to keep the game as fun and comfortable as possible. We're always willing to help and like to throw together groups for everything (especially old content). So if you have a small core group of experienced WoW friends, or a group of IRL friends that is interested in sharing our new WoD experience, please let Kwade, Kayleigh, Matt, Bryce, Rebecca, Christian, Chase and Keenan know here. You can also contact me in game on Khagrok - Illidan, thanks. Ages range from 20 - 24Khagrok5 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Q times are caused by returning players. not I highly doubt that's the case. What is more likely the case is that Blizz consolidated their realms per server ratio a while back to save money. Now they can't handle the load. Agree?Exhumé3 Nov 17, 2014