Illidan

Dec 2, 2014 635ilvl priest LF Raid Mythic Raid Grp I am looking for a raid group that raids late night.. Currently setup as a Disk/Holy Priest however maychange to DPS but won't be optimal with current gear set up. The later the better. 9:30pm PST is the earliest for me. Prefer horde but will change faction too. Sechdule (All time pacific) Sunday through Thrusday either 1pm to 5pm pst or anytime after 9:30pm Looking for a 3 or 4 night schedule (more is better). **Weekend can only do 1pm to 6pm** About Me: I been raiding all of MoP, Wrath ,and some of cata. mostly as a healer. How to get a hold of me: You can contact me at 7-6-0 216 868(seven) text only plz. or Sam#197(six) Thank YouDerelict2 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 635 Resto Druid seeking late night raiding. Hey guys, not sure how my current guild is going to do raiding on this server, so I'm just looking to see what is out there. A couple tidbits about me: - I am ilvl 635. -I am seeking a guild doing heroic or higher. -You can expect near 100% raid attendance from me. It is unusualy for me to not raid, especially if I find a guild that meets my times. -I need a guild that raids somewhere around after 11 pm EST (that's 10 PM server). I can raid everyday except Thurs/Fri/Saturday. -I've been playing the game since release. Feel free to test me out! I don't expect you to just give me the benefit of the doubt, especially if you're trying to do mythic. Actually it would kind of worry me if you didn't. My btag: alex#11796 Add me and let's chat!Rennik2 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 635 iLvl Prot Warrior (Tank) LF Raiding Guild Looking for a morning/late evening raiding guild. Preferably starting at or after 9pm (CST) or before 1pm (CST). Several raid tiers experience tanking on a DK main, switching to Warrior main after a fairly long break. Switching realms (to Illidan) if the right match is found. Please leave a reply if interested or looking for more information.Meatbrain0 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 [H]<Sons of Draenor> LFM 10man Raid Guild Information: Established Since 11/24/04 Hello, there <Sons of Draenor> We are currently recruiting anyone to flesh out our roster for raiding in 6.0 and beyond. Raid schedule: All invites start 15 minutes before raid start time, we pull as soon as we have a full group Tuesday-Thursday: 7PM - 11PM CST or later if everyone has time to stay on While our raid schedule would be considered casual that's where the causality stops we make the most out of our time while raiding and try to progress as quickly as we can with the time we allot ourselves. We're all competitive players trying to drive each other to play their best. How we operate: Loot: ms>os Attendance: Attendance is very critical, our raiders are expected to maintain 90% raid attendance but we understand that sometimes things come up and stuff happens; in such a scenario you are expected to contact an officer in advance. Disposition: We're all adults *20-30+* and as such we like to joke around about a wide variety of stuff and things while we raid, as such we are looking for members who aren't easily offended by crude humor but know when it's time to get serious. Raid Performance: We expect our raiders to have immense knowledge of the class you are playing and perpetually be up-to-date with new and cutting edge information pertaining to your class; nothing other than full mastery of your class will be acceptable. This game has been out long enough and there are an innumerable amount of websites that one can utilize to gain further knowledge of ones class. Requirements for raiding: • Have Vent and working headset (must be able to listen and communicate). • Listen attentively to instructions given and execute them • Ability to communicate is key, especially about CD usage or movements that affect other raiders be that positioning or something else. • Exceptional raid awareness - A dead DPS means NO DPS. • Willing and able to take criticism and advice on ways to improve gameplay • Able to accept mistakes made, fix, and move on. • Class knowledge is a MUST, researching your class and being able to make own adjustments to improve • Stable internet connection!- We all have times where our internet goes out or become temporarily unreliable but a consistently stable connection is a MUST! Consumables: You are expected to provide your own 300 food but Noodle Carts are common. We expect pre-pot as well as secondary potions on every pull. Flasks, that goes without saying. Any exceptional Players may apply regardless of spec. That being said we're looking for stable, competitive players to join our guild and build a home for Mythics and WoD! To apply please whisper Scuba#1272 in game for more information.Thibodeau3 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 TANK If any guilds needs a fill in Prot Pally this week please add me to friends. Good communication,good mic/headset,stable connection and good awareness. I will not leave my guild and doing it till we get going. Thank You Scuba#1272Thibodeau0 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 2, 2014 Holy Priest looking for raiding guild Thanks for taking the time to look! I'm looking for a raiding guild to call home. I'm not overly interested in a "must clear all mythic content first week" atmosphere but I do want to progress through current content at a reasonable rate. I have always seemed to be too late showing up in each expansion to fully enjoy the end game content - the experience I do have is DS Normal, and SOO up to old school flex level at the ends of Cata and MoP. I'm really looking forward to experiencing all that Draenor has to offer in the future. My available times are after 8pm (8:30pm preferably) realm time. I live on the Atlantic coast and do have a life and a job. I'm 22, mature, punctual, and polite. Let me know if you're interested in having me join your WoW family!Smashdpriest0 Dec 2, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 LF Normal Raiding Guild Looking for normal raiding guild. Social active raiding guild that raids Tue and thrus around 7:00 pm server time.Makenzieann0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Shaman Healer LF Monday-Wednesday Mythic Raid I'm in search of a group preparing for Mythic raiding that raids Monday - Wednesday. Times are irrelevant. I've raided in top guilds prior to Cata and am just now returning to play and looking to be competitive. If anyone has a spot, hit me up in game and let's chat. Xathra#1597Slawmira0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 B> SOO MYTHIC XMOG Run for Paladin Hey guys.. Trying to get a Full Mythic Xmog Set for a paladin with Boots & Belt from SOO... Anyone run those? If u do and are selling runs try to get back to me and tell me how much it would cost.. Thnx... #bigos1609Bigos0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Looking for late night/early morning guild. Best times for me to play are between 12 and 4 am. looking for a nightowl guild that is looking to progress through raids. I am a Glad warrior. I also have a ret paladin. I prefer dps but depending on the guild i would be willing to go a different roll. I also have every class at 90 besides priest monk and DK. If truly necessary i could lvl one. But id prefer to play this toon to not halt any of my own progression. Currently working on getting current BiS items.Goregrin0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Parsecs Ahead is recruiting for Normal/Heroic Parsecs Ahead is currently recuriting for normal/heroic, to progress into a mythic raiding guild, raid days and times are Tue-Thur 8pm-12am ST A little about the guild, we are a group of friends who have been playing since late BC and early wotlk(some since vanilla) Most of us know each other in real life and have worked together and go to school together, we are a mature guild(sometimes), and are looking for mature players. We are looking for all classes and specs with high priority for tanks and healers. We will be raiding this Tuesday Dec. 2nd, we will be using Raidcall for voice. Feel free to comment here message me ingame or add my btag BigNfluffy#1553. Thanks for looking.Forebinder0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 <H><Digital Nightmare> Recruiting for Mythic Digital Nightmare is currently recruiting for bench raid spots for Heroic / Mythic raiding. I know there is a lot of guild recruitment out there at the moment, so I'll post some things about us that will hopefully help you decide if you are interested. We now have a full raid roster and are now looking for bench spots. Bench raiders will be in all Non-progression Heroic runs to get gear. Raid Times Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 8:00PM - 12:00 AM CST (ST) About us We are a group of 20-25 year old experienced players that have been playing since Vanilla / Burning Crusade, and plan to be serious about raiding in Warlords of Draenor. There are about 5 of us that are friends in real life, and have made some other friends during MoP raiding siege of Orgrimmar. Past Progression. We came back to MoP about a year after Siege of Orgrimmar had been out, we quickly progressed to 7/14 Heroic (Mythic). We plan to raid semi-hardcore and WoD and defeat all content on Mythic difficulties. Loot Council As of right now, we plan to do a Loot council. 5 members of the raid will be on loot council, and they will change positions every week. This means that there is never a set loot council of 5 people. This prevents people from picking favorites. This is of course, not completely set in stone and is subject to change. We will also use addons to help speed things up a bit. Currently, we are reviewing all applications and do not have our sights set on specific classes as we still have about 10 raid spots available for Mythic open, plus bench spots. Most of us play multiple classes and are willing to switch in between them for a perfect raid composition. If you're interested in learning more about us or applying to the guild you can head over to www.digitalnightmareclan.com and click on the Recruitinment tab on the menu bar. If you have any questions or are interested in joining, please feel free to message me in game or post below. Battletag GIzza#1822Gizzah7 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 H 637 guardian LF progression guild - Illidan Tanked everything heroic from the start of BC until the start of MoP. because mop was awful. Battletag: meshmesh#1323 **WILL NOT RAID ON SATURDAY AT ANY TIME**Hehmoo0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 636 Unholy/Blood DK LF raiding guild Played a mage last expansion, decided to play Death Knight now. I know nobody wants a blood DK as a tank, but I can play it if needed. I'll be willing to talk in-game, battle id, or fill out an application. I'm free anytime as long as it doesn't go past 11:30 pm central.Gramok1 Dec 1, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Fury warrior ready to go I have a 630 Fury Warrior ready to server change. Lf a raiding guild ready to take aboard a competent and confident player. I learn the mechanics and practice them, realizing practice makes perfect. Im wanting to go to a realm with more going on, and expand myself to new experiences. Looking for a guild to take me on and allow me the awesome opportunity to clear this xpac end game material, while still having a great time doing so.Phrakture4 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 [H] 635 Ret pally LF early TWT night raid LF a serious raiding guild. Add me and try me out in heroics if you'd like.Terryisbroke2 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Shadow Priest LF Raiding Guild Currently shadow spec, but have experience with disc in previous expansions. I've been playing since Vanilla and looking to join an active raiding guild in this expansion :) I'm available Mon-Thursday and looking for a group that's mostly 18+ years old and wants to raid either starting this week or next. I'll post computer specs/add ons below....and latency is < 50 ms almost always... Computer Specs CPU Intel Core i7-3820 CPU @3.60GHz RAM: 32 GB Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series Keyboard: G710+ Logitech (Mechanical) Mouse: Razor Naga Addons: Tellmewhen Omnicc Miks Recount Deadly Boss mods Elvui Fraps (to study/review ways to improve) Cheers, TaktixTaktix1 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Manifest Destiny (A) Mythic Raiding Guild About Manifest Destiny Manifest Destiny an established guild on the Lightbringer-US server. We are currently recruiting exceptional DPS and heals for mythic raiding in the upcoming WoD expansion, and also to finish filling a 20 man team for weekly M SoO clears. Our current player base is made up of 19 core people many of which have experience raiding back to vanilla our GM Skatter raided in several high end US top guilds in vanilla and continuing through WotLK. We intended to be a hardcore style raiding guild .Come WoD we will be raiding 3 nights a week for 3-4 hrs a night, We will be raiding Thursday, Friday, and Monday starting at 630pm pst which is also server time. With this being said many of us are in our late 20's and early 30's and have family's and careers and we do not intend to keep people raiding into the late hours of the night. We are a mature 18+ guild however, some exceptions can be made to this rule for the right fit. We at Manifest Destiny believe we can be a hardcore raiding guild while maintaining a fun friendly social atmosphere DRAMA Free. We have a zero tolerance policy for any actions detrimental to our members and or our reputation as a guild. For example trolling in trade chat, any type of this behavior will not be tolerated. Our Goals and Aspirations The current focus of our GM, officers, and current members is leveling the guild and recruiting not only exceptional WoW players but exceptional, social, and fun people to fill our ranks .As we are a very social friendly bunch who often hang out together in mumble to talk and have fun. We hope to be raiding 10 man SoO within 2 weeks for weekly clears and garrosh kills and to build a solid 20 man team for WoD with a 5 man bench. We hope to compete for top 5 on the Lightbringer realm and the sky is the limit from there. We want a hardcore raid atmosphere, we feel we can accomplish this this in a mature productive manner. We expect all our members to take constructive criticisms in a positive way. As I have mentioned already we want to maintain a fun, friendly, helpful, respectful atmosphere. PvP We also welcome pvp players many of us pvp as well pve and we are going to put together a solid RBG teams. As well as run arenas. What We Expect From Our Raiders We expect our raiders to come to raids ready and prepared this means with the proper gear reforged, gemmed, and enchanted to maximize your characters ability to perform in raid environment. We expect our raiders to be in peak performance for their specific class and role in the raid. We understand that at times people have a bad day or bad pull, with that being said any one unable to perform at their maximum potential will be replaced until they are able to once again perform, this goes for officers as well. We hold all members, officers included, to the same standards. We have several officers and our GM that are well versed in many classes with experience dating back to vanilla and they are more then willing to help and offer advice in order to maximize your characters potential. We expect you to be on time and show up for every raid. If you are unable to make it as we do understand that real life always comes first we ask that you give us as much notice as possible. Be open to criticism. - ALL of us can improve. Don't put up a pride wall if someone makes a suggestion that could make you better. This applies whether you are topping the meters or getting out dps'd by a resto druid (or out healed by the frost mage whichever is applicable). We are going to be pushing progression content. That requires focus and direction. We are not going to coddle anyone that is wiping us just to spare their feelings. If someone is screwing up, it will be brought to their attention to fix it. This goes for everyone, including officers, no exceptions. If we are all open to constructive suggestions this won't be an issue and we become better as a team. Which is the goal. Guild Rules 1.NO DRAMA, I cannot stress this enough no drama will be tolerated period we want all our raiders and members to feel they have a voice and we do have an open door policy for any concerns that rise. We ask that if you do have a concern that you come to us immediately so it can be addressed in a timely appropriate fashion. 2. No trolling, anyone seen trolling or engaging in behavior we feel is detrimental to our guild and its members will be removed promptly. What We Offer You At Force Recon we offer you a fun friendly social environment welcome to your main and all your alts. We offer a serious hardcore raid progression team. We offer free gems, enchants, flasks, and potions. Also each month we will be doing a giveaway of rare pets and items for those who contribute to the guild bank on regular basis. We offer a leadership team with the experience and knowledge to be successful and competitive. Battle Tag: skatter#1708Skatter0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 SPAWN POUND FIST OR RIOT JESUS wtf blizzard.. Dont close this thread . You would have caused so much less problems if you would have just spawned him after maybe 65 hours. its been 90 hours.... There would have been no crashes if you just spawned him... just proves your game and servers are broken. Your just sitting there saying to your selfs " "hmm 1000 costumers waiting for a mount, complaing for 40 hours. its just one button away to spawn it. Nah we wont spawn it because we don't care about our customers. I have waited god damn 40 hours. Spawn it or i will unsub. Same with alot of peopleOssh2 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 <Habitual Gaming> Tue-Thurs 7-10:30pm svr Habitual Gaming is looking for serious raiders wanting to clear WoD content. The leaders consist of multiple former raid leaders who know how to lead raids. Raid Times: Tuesday - Thursday 7:00pm-10:30pm server time Please message myself (Uhlrick) or Blynk in game for details. Thank you!Uhlrick6 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 WTB Scabbard of Kyanos/Helmet of Indignation Msg me in game! I'll be on =)Khrog0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 POUNDFIST!! 17 MINS GUYS A GM TOLD MEHambubger8 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Looking for late night/early morning guild. My prime times of play time are between 12:30-4am. Looking for a guild that raids around this time. I have this warrior who i'm currently working on gearing. And a lvl 100 ret paladin. If the guild truly required it I could lvl just about anything i've got every class other than monk priest and dk at lvl 90. I prefer dps but would consider other roles for the right guild.Goregrin0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Looking for 2 healer and some dps for mythic We are a group of friends in our mid 20’s(age). We are now choosing to raid in wow once again and have moved to Illidan-Horde. We plan to raid Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, usually at 7pm-10pm EST (6-9pm server time), likely longer on Saturday. We plan on raiding on December 2nd when the content is released and full clearing normal and working on heroic. Then by the end of the month we will be progressing towards mythic. Prior to Mythic, we will be running MS>OS as our loot system and an effort based loot system during Mythic We currently need : Druids: Resto or Boomkin Shaman: Elemental or Resto Mage Priest: Holy or Disc Please contact Carryme#1192 for more information.Curryme1 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Illùminati Illùminati is a new Semi-Hardcore raiding guild recruiting members to build a core raiding team for the new WoD EXP. We are looking for RDPS n HEALS raid times will be Tues/Thurs 7-10 and Sat 5-8 server time. Once we have a complete team, we will be looking at creating a 2nd team and a PvP team for the guild for those who are interested. Battletag Gibby#1179Xävior0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 11/29 - 18:48 EST - More DCs? Anyone else randomly getting logged out/Dc'd from Illidan? I'm not sure if it's just me or not. It's beginning to look alot like last night...Ínfinite20 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 DK Tank Lf Late Night Mythic guild Looking for a Mythic group that either raids Morning or Late night. starting around 12AM EST to 3 or 4 on any day other than that when i have free time i usually play to keep my Characters up to date. Right now i am currently playing a Death knight and a Hunter, and most likely going to level my second tanking role - Armory Links! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Pyxil/advanced (Deathknight) Currently with gearing up i have yet to Gem or Enchant gear just because it is a nuisance to re gem and re enchant every piece you get, and in that fact every piece may not be set in stone yet, for that matter. - Class Death knight - Main spec Blood ( Tank ) | Off spec Unholy ( Damage Dealer ) - Experience - Cata -6/7 Heroic Firelands -8/8 Heroic Dragon soul ----------------------------- - Mists of Pandaria - T14 4/16 Heroic - T15 3/13 Heroic - T16 10/13 Heroic What you can Expect from me - Positive Attitude, Works well with others takes constructive criticism very well towards helping to improve - Dedication towards boss encounters and progression - Attendance Roughly 95% - Ventrilo and Mumble + Mic for communication -Frequently researches class information, to strive for the best of his class(es) If you need anymore information about me or questions please contact me at Eliline#1985Pyxil0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 World Server Down? Just me or?Serialmurder15 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Recruiting to fill our mythic roster We are a small casual-tryhard gaming community consisting of members mostly in their mid 20’s(age). We are now choosing to raid in wow once again and have moved to Illidan-Horde. We plan to raid Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, usually at 7pm-10pm EST (6-9pm server time), likely longer on Saturday. We will be working towards Mythic when raiding releases, and plan to raid the night of December 2nd. Prior to Mythic, we will be running MS>OS as our loot system and an effort based loot system during Mythic We currently need : Priest-Holy, disc, or Shadow Shaman-Ele or resto Druid-Moonkin Mage Please contact Carryme#1192 or Senze#1322 for more informationCurryme6 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Ignore this DeletedTamashì0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Gold Challenge Mode Group for WoD Looking for skilled players I lead 8x's Gold Challenge Modes in MoP on all my toons. I will be looking to create a group to run through WoD. You must have 9/9 gold from the previous expansion and also have your gear itemized and ready to go. Add Murki#1463 as a battle tag or msg me in game. Looking for Priest Healer DK DPS 2 Strong DPS.Khrog0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 GUILD LOOKING FOR STRONG DPS AND ONE HEALER --Something Diabolical-- Something Diabolical is a Horde guild on Illidan currently recruiting for Mythic Raiding We are currently in need of a few strong dps. We have a solid core who are willing to switch up roles to make this happen, so if you are interested please message even if we aren't currently looking for your class/role. Our times are 8-12 EST. Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday. We are currently running guild heroics to get people geared before raid release on Tuesday. Anyone interested please add Lumiza#1663 Thanks! --Rachael--Lumiza1 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 [H] <Veil> filling WoD raid spots. VeilHQ.com Welcome! Table of Contents Preface Times Open Slots Other information Preface Thank you for taking the time to check the guild out. A few pieces of information that you may find useful: We're primarily based in the midwest (CST [this is also server time]). If we forget to add a timezone you may assume it's either realm or Central Standard Time. Our goal is to build our roster as efficiently as possible in time for Warlords of Draenor content. Solidify groups to work with future raid members Ease the transition between MoP and WoD. Times Our raid times will be as follows: Tuesday Wednesday Friday* 6 - 9 PM * In the event of a non-completion, we may extend Friday evenings raid time by a maximum of 60 minutes (may move to 30), or move the rest of the content to an open Saturday/Sunday roster. Available Positions Looking for 2 or 3 healers to expand our lineup. Please message me personally or apply through the website. Other information A few other things we may have forgotten to add: Teamspeak server Full guild bank with unlimited repairs for raiding roster members. Competitions and other fun guild rewards. Any questions or concerns may be forwarded to Chaelra on Illidan or posted below. Our website also contains a Contact Us section that may be used appropriately. We appreciate your time, and hope to speak to you soon!Chaelra42 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 [H] 634 Hunter looking for mythic guild. Looking for a guild that plans on having 20-25+ man heroics done within a month and will be looking to start mythic raiding as soon as possible. I am an extremely good player, with more than 31 90+ characters across 3 accounts. I've played WoW since closed alpha and have more than 3 years of /played time. I've raided all available content in this game while it was current, and I'm looking to do this content as well. I'm looking to raid 3-4+ days a week, and can make every raid time whenever it's scheduled. Whisper me in game Kavix, or if my battle.net is up Kavix#1943Kavix2 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Selling Wartorn Cloth / Leather / Mail Scrap No longer obtainable items from Naxx, t3 transmog set (if you have other required items) Wartorn Cloth Scrapx30 Wartorn Leather Scrapx37 Wartorn Chain Scrapx8 Add Sense#1470 if interested and let me know the request is about buying these, thanks.Sense0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Buying Blacksmith & Scribe Upgrades Hi, Buying the following items Inferno Tarot *1 OR Molten Tarot*1 Steelforged Essence*1 OR Greater Steelforged Essence*1 Truesteel Essence*1 Greater Truesteel Essence*1 Please contact me @ Shuttle#1597Shuttle1 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 OFFLINE inb4 uBriickwall14 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Looking for Raiding Guild Me and my Death Knight tank and Paladin tank friend are looking for a Raiding guild for the start of WOD I play a Holy Priest currently 637 Ilvl Dk has 635 Ilvl Paladin has 623ilvl but gearing to 630+ atmo Came back to the game after a break in MOP and we are both looking for an active raiding guild that raids 2-3 nights a week Obviously looking for a guild for all of us we can raid either 10 or 25 man Thanks for your timeTatsuyasama6 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Need lock help (Quest The Slave Pit Bugged) Could a kind lock help me and my friend? We need a summon to orgrimmar because we are stuck in the goblin's island. The quest The Slave Pit is bugged (we cant find the npc). =cPasteleiro1 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Leviathan - Prot Paladin LF Raiding Guild Greetings! For any Illidan veterans reading this thread, you may remember me as Leviathan. I’ve played on Illidan since day one. Unfortunately I lost the character name Leviathan due to an extended absence. I’m back in action for WoD and looking for a non-hardcore, but experienced and skilled group of players to do WoD raids and CM’s with. I’ve been playing WoW on and off for a long time. There are some big gaps due to real life circumstances and breaks from the game, with a large gap after ICC until now. I had no interest in playing the game again until this expansion revitalized my interests. Each one of my ventures has ended in great success. I’ve always played with some of the best players Illidan has to offer and would like to continue that, but on a less “hardcore” schedule. I have more responsibilities these days, for better or worse. I decided to play Paladin this expansion and am interested in tanking. I’m currently playing Ret as an off-spec. However, for the right clan with the right schedule I may consider maining Ret. I'm very experienced and skilled as a DPS, but tanking has grown on me. I'm currently ilvl 631, but as soon as I replace my weapon and shield (very soon) that should be closer to 640. Schedule: I can handle a raiding schedule between 7:30 and 11 two to three days a week. Any one to two weekdays and Sunday are my available times. Raiding Experience: Vanilla WoW: <Saga> MC and BWL (#1 alliance guild on Illidan) Resto Druid and Arms War WotLK: <Torment> Naxx – ranking unknown (Arms War) <Raiding Rainbows> TotC – post progression ICC – Raiding Rainbows (stopped playing WoW at 11/12 Heroic during Lich King attempts). Was US 29 at time of 11/12. Quit WoW before heroic LK kill. #2 DPS on kill video: http://youtu.be/q6KhQn2T6XA Please reply with battletag and I’ll get in touch in-game! Thanks for reading.Leviathea1 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Selling unobtainable XMOG Bluegill Breeches Hey Illidan I currently am selling the transmog item Bluegill Breeches. They are no longer available in game so let me know if you are interested in purchasing them on here or message me in game! They are also available on the auction house for the time being.Zersie1 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 [H] Boyz of summer are looking for a healer. Hi all. We are the boyz of summer. We are a group of friend divised on two servers happy to merge together to get bosses down. We are actually 9 and the group is looking like this: Tanks: Blood DK Prot warrior Brew monk (sub) Meelees: Feral druid Ret pally Ranges: Warlocks 2X Hunter Healers`: Resto druid Holy Priest. YOU I have to say at the start, we are french canadians. Though, my last group in MOP was also mostly french, we had english folks and they were welcomed and happy to raid with us. If you feel like it I will call the thing in vent in english during raid and we will talk to you. You have to accept that our trash talking will be in french but like I said we are not closed mind and we want you to be part of the core. Raids are tuesday and wednsday from 19-23 eastern. With the possibility of a third day depending on the motivation and needs. We are looking for a healer in order or preference: Shaman-Monk-others. Feel free to hit me up in game to ask me questions. If I'm not on. PM Forneus. Or add me on the battle.net Agronut#1276Aïtra1 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 X top raiders recuiting! Precognition is looking for more people for mythic raiding. i am an x top raider who used to lead a top 200 us guild and been to much higher ranked guilds. we need all atm. making guild due to friends and dont want to raid as much but still be good. raid times are tues-thrus 7-11 sever. add me in game or btag lights31#1132Whyzorz2 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 635 Guardian Druid - Full Application World of Warcraft Resume About Me Age: 27 Location: EST Battle Tag: Sydnie#1771 My Character Name: Sydnee (Horde) Server: Mal'Ganis Main Spec: Guardian Off Spec: Balance Professions: 700 Herbalism, 641 Alchemy Proving Grounds Gold for Tank & Balance My Computer Processor: Intel Core i7 -2600 @ 3.4 GHz RAM: 16 GB Video Card: 2x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti (SLI) Microphone: Working and comfortable speaking with it Speed Test: 112mbps/40mbps 10ms ping @ speedtest.net Other Information Achievement Points: 19630 Mounts: 237 Pets: 551 Alts: Total of 17 level 90 characters; have played all tank classes. -90 Protection Warrior -90 Holy Paladin -90 Brewmaster Monk (x2) Open Raid Mists of Pandaria 14/14 N Siege of Orgrimmar 13/13 H Throne of Thunder (“I Thought He Was Supposed to Be Hard?”) 4/4 H Terrace of Endless Springs 6/6 H Heart of Fear 6/6 H Mogu’shan Vaults Cataclysm 7/7 H Firelands Mount Farm 2/2 H Throne of the Four Winds 6/6 H Blackwing Descent 5/5 H Bastion of Twilight *All raid meta’s were completed during current content as well, including “Show Me Your Moves”* Accomplishments -2 Achievements away from Glody of the Draenor Hero (2 weeks after release) -Earned Glory of the Pandaria Hero within a month of Pandaria release -Brawlers Guild rank 10, plus all bonus cards and bosses (MoP) -Completed Gold Challenge Modes on my Druid (MoP) -“Undying” Title and Achievement from Naxx10 -“Hand of A’dal” Title -Completed original Onyxia Attunment chain, as well as Upper Blackrock Spire Key quest Raiding History *Please note all previous “Heroic” is the current “Mythic” level of raid* Current Mists of Pandaria 1) Zoe, Horde Blackrock – Define Guardian Druid 14/14 Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar -Just joined about two weeks ago and I do not feel like this guild is the right fit for me 2) Zoe, Horde Blackrock – Evolve Guardian Druid 13/14 H (Mythic) Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14 N Siege of Orgrimmar -Guild merged with another guild in April and changed the raid days to weekends, which I could not commit to 3) Zoey, Horde Illidan – Pwn Shop 10/14 H Siege of Orgrimmar 14/14 N Siege of Orgrimmar -Guild Leader gave up when other members started looking for new guilds, and the guild fell apart 4) Talyse, Horde Illidan – Bastion Shadow Priest 3/12 H Throne of Thunder 12/12 N Throne of Thunder 4/4 N Terrace of Endless Springs 6/6 N Heart of Fear 6/6 N Mogu’shan Vaults -Wanted to switch to my Druid to tank when a tank position opened up, and they did not allow it REROLL ON ILLIDAN *rerolled away from dead server to find a more populated server and a fresh start* 5) Sydnie, Alliance Dark Iron – Knights of Arcadia Guardian Druid 1/6 N Heart of Fear 4/6 N Mogu’shan Vaults -Raid died down when people had schedule changes from the previous expansion Cataclysm 6) Sydnie, Alliance Dark Iron – Night Ops (which merged with Knights of Arcadia) 8/8 H Dragon Soul as Raid Leader 4/7 H Firelands as Raid Leader 7/7 N Firelands -Took a break during first tier of cataclysm for Maternity leave, joined the raid again when a tank spot opened up again during Firelands 1/4 N Bastion of Twilight 3/6 N Blackwing Descent Wrath of the Lich King 7) Razel & Aerianne, Horde Norgannon – Sweatshop Peons & Recruit Off Server Protection Paladin & Shadow Priest 1/1 N Ruby Sanctum 12/12 N Icecrown Citadel 25 12/12 N Icecrown Citadel 10 5/5 N Trial of the Crusader 14/14 Ulduar 10 -Raided with both guilds and both characters, honestly do not remember what I raided or on who. Some heroic and hardmodes. 8) Kyandra, Alliance Norgannon – Tribunal Guardian Druid 15/15 Naxxramas 25 15/15 Naxxramas 10 1/1 Obsidian Sanctum 3 Drake 1/1 Eye of Eternity 9) Kyandra, Alliance Eonar – Batteries Not Included Guardian Druid 10/15 Naxxramus 10 -This was my brothers guild and the raid schedule did not fit what I needed Burning Crusade 10) Kyandra, Alliance Bleeding Hollow – Drama Police Guardian Druid 9/9 Black Temple 5/5 Battle for Mount Hyjal 6/6 Zul’Aman 4/4 Tempest Keep 6/6 Serpentshrine Cavern 10/10 Karazhan -Guild broke up a few months before expansion 11) Kyandra, Alliance Bleeding Hollow – Legend Guardian Druid 2/4 Tempest Keep 3/6 Serpentshrine Cavern 10/10 Karazhan -Guild broke up 12) Gracelynn, Alliance Bleeding Hollow – Qaletaga Holy/Disc Priest 1/6 Serpentshrine Cavern 7/10 Karazhan as co-raid leader -Guild broke up after main tank server transferred Vanilla World of Warcraft 13) Gracelynn, Alliance Bleeding Hollow – Qaletaga Holy / Disc Priest 7/15 Naxxramus 8/9 Ahn’Qiraj 40 6/6 Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj 20 8/8 Blackwing Lair 10/10 Molten Core 14) Annalynn, Alliance Bleeding Hollow – War Machine Destruction Warlock 2/9 Ahn’Qiraj 40 8/8 Blackwing Lair 10/10 Molten Core -My first real raiding guild. Stayed with them until Burning Crusade, raiding on both my priest and warlock at the same timeSydnee4 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 WTB JEWELCRAFTING PROFESSION LVLING KIT! whisper Minyong#1716 (Vaple, Tintado)Phleås0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 LF Daily CM GRP Hi, I'm looking for a daily CM GRP. If interested pm me or add me justin.r.m@outlook.com Resto Druid 639Youtube1 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Prot War looking for guild New to server and looking to join a progression guild as MT. Currently 628 ilvl. I can raid anytime after 6 central M-F and any time on Saturday and Sunday. Please send me a tell my toons name is Lilshyt.Lilshyt0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Fast N Easy is recruiting Weekend guild. Hello Illidan, We are trying to make strong international guild and now recruiting Range dps and healers for our 25m raiding roster. Most of us are Korean and looking for exceptional players. You must be able to work with different language players. We have very good attitude and very motivated to raid. So I am expecting the same from you! Most of us are either Working or in College so we only raid on weekends. Raid Schedule (SVT, Central) Saturday 8pm to 12am Sunday 6pm to 10pm Who we are looking for? All of range dps class except hunter and mage Holy paladin Resto Shaman If you are interested.. you can add my btag bloodshed#1855, contact michinso, imboared, or bloodlore in game or reply here. Thank you. Happy thanksgiving!Bloodlore0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Recruiting for 15 man raid We are a group of friends looking to fill our 15 man raid. We plan on raiding on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 8-11 est. We are planning on full clearing normal the first week it comes out. Loot will be distributed by /roll MS > OS then master looter will hand out loot, 1 piece of loot per boss. Once we get into mythic loot system will change to epgp. If you have any questions post down below or add me at carryme#1192.Carrymelikea2 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 Naughty by Nature NBN is a Horde Guild created for Warlords of Draenor. Our officers have raided since TBC, with heroic experience. We are recruiting to fill out our roster, once a strong core is established we will be progressing into Mythic content. We will be running a very tight raid roster consisting of 30 raiders. Open: One tank either Blood DK or Prot Paladin. * Must be willing to play other tank classes Three healers Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, Mist Weaver * Must be willing to dps off spec All dps - Even if we have all spots filled we would still like to hear from anyone who is interested in raiding with us. Any exceptional player will be considered. Since we will be running a tight roster of 30 players we will be requiring a 90% raid attendance, our raid times will be Tuesday-Thursday 6pm-10pm server. We do understand if emergency situations arise no one is perfect. We will be doing a Suicide King Loot system, for BIS it will be loot council. The council will consist of 2 officers and 1 raider each member of loot council will be rotated out weekly. Attendance and performance will be key factors in the deciding who will receive BIS gear. To apply message NbNAndy#1453, Bojangls#1863, Bradfordqt#1440 or leave a message on the forum with a contact method, class, and spec. We will be contacting you to set up an interview. (Our website is being constructed with the assistance of www.wesfed.com) If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.Bradfordqt2 Nov 27, 2014