Illidan

Jan 30, 2014 Warcraft I, II and III remake According to the question regarding of playing those games (mostly Warcraft I and II), will it be on Battle.net to have rather than the discs?Mestabyouu2 Jan 30, 2014
Jan 30, 2014 WTB ToT 25 carry Hi my main is Lionheart I have extensive heroic and normal mode exp on my main in 10 man I was wondering what it would cost for a ToT 25 "carry" or i should say run, I'm trying to gear my alt on my alt acc i use for dual boxing as fast as possible i'm 517 boomkin but all the groups I see will only take 560+. My main is 570 with 12/12N ToT 4/13H TOT and 5/13H TOT exp when it was current content and 8/14H 14/14N SoO.Zaldarious2 Jan 30, 2014
Jan 30, 2014 Prot Pally LF Morning Raiding Guild Good Morning Illidan! As the title suggests I'm looking for a raiding guild that raids between the times of 9:30am-12pm (Server time) Weekdays. I've cleared flex multiple times on other toons and killed a few normal bosses on this character. I've been raiding on this toon since the beginning of Cataclysm with 11/14 in patch 4.0 and 3/8H during Dragon Soul (Very impressive I know!) But have raided since Naxx 2.0 with a bit of ICC experience. Basically I'm looking for a guild that can clear normals and maybe do some heroic progression. Let me know if you're interested I look forward to raiding with you!Rukiar0 Jan 30, 2014
Jan 30, 2014 554 Sub/Combat Rogue looking for N/H Guild. I've maxed out what I can via Flex and have had terrible luck finding Pug normal raids. I'm currently 554 with a combat and sub set, 4/14 N. I'm working to max out engineering soon and will be working on a secondary profession once I decide. My raiding availability is as follows: M/W/F After 4:30 PM CST. Sat All day. Sun/Tues/Thur Not available. Orion#1438Roivon0 Jan 30, 2014
Jan 30, 2014 ilvl 557 Prot Paladin looking for raiding gui 1. Raid Wednesday/Monday (only after 10:00 PST) 2. Any other day is fine (prefer Tues, Thurs, Fri, Saturday) 1/14 heroic exp Add to talk ----ID: kingdomheart1626Ageofempire0 Jan 30, 2014
Jan 30, 2014 25 guild for sale (Horde) Selling lv 25 guild on Horde side Illidan. Guildname: Warstomp to Glad Guild Members: 800-850 Guild Bank Tabs: 5 Guild Achievments: 655 Add me real id for more information or feel free to comment below! Price is negotiable! Imalegend69#1804Swoleberham1 Jan 30, 2014
Jan 30, 2014 Party Crashers 1/14 Heroic Recruiting Party Crashers is currently looking for a 550+ warlock, boomy, or ele shaman. We are a very tight knit guild many of us have been raiding together for years. We do joke around a lot so you cant get offended to easy. Our raid times are Tue, Wed, and Thu 10PM-1AM server. We have been having issues the past few weeks with heroic content cause we have to pug someone every week and would like to change that. You can contact myself or Zomus in game through mail or whispers or add my Battletag Lsundquist#1557. Look forward to hearing from you and thanks for your time!Thralm0 Jan 30, 2014
Jan 29, 2014 <PLEASE CALL SECURITY> LFM 10M/PVP ARENA/RBGS <PLEASE CALL SECURITY> Applicants please head on over to: www.pleasecallsecurity.com -Illidan Horde Guild- What can you expect?: In <Please Call Security> it will be easy to finally find a place to do PvE 10m content as well as random dungeons, old raid meta achieve nights and much more! Even a place for an Achievement collectors! (I would like a challenge :) ) Shoot you will prolly have so much fun doing random battlegrounds that you won't even see yourself get that Battlemaster achieve. Then to top it off there is a variety of good arena players to count on when looking for 2s/3s/5s, and everyones favorite; RBGS! Finally I am able to get a chance to jot some quick notes for people interested in joining our Gaming Community. Thirtysixlol, Delta, Rathus, Artirius, and I are the original creators of this guild which day viewed on KT so many years ago. Before KT Horde took the turn for the worse we were able to take advantage of leaving that season on our A game. Real life tore some of the friends apart for a bit with deployments happening and a need for accomplishing real life goals :) we came back to transfer here to bring yet again an awesome lagecy. The exciting part is that we are finally trying to branch out to make more then just a PvP guild. Sometimes lets admit, it gets very tiring grinding rating. DAYS+TIME FOR 10M RAIDS/RBGS: Loot will collected using either a DKP System or a loot council. Times are as follows for 25M Raids: 8pm-10:30pm Sever ***Central Time*** Sun/Tues/Thur (days are not set in stone) Times are as follows for RBGS: Gryffindor House: Mon, Tues, Thur 7:30pm-10pm Server ***CENTRAL TIME**** Slytherin House: Sun, Tues, Wend 7:30pm-10pm Server ***CENTRAL TIME**** (days are not set in stone for RBG2) Hufflepuff House: Times are what is created by that rbg team.Noerc38 Jan 29, 2014
Jan 29, 2014 537 Guardian Tank LF Raiding Guild If interested please add raquelraul12#1913Uraharä0 Jan 29, 2014
Jan 29, 2014 (H) Illidan - HFI 10/25M. LFM 560+ with cloak Habitat for Insanity is currently looking for more to fill our rosters. Recruiting to create a weekday 25M heroic progression group to carry on into Warlords expansion. Many of our players are currently 8/14 Heroic including the raid leader. All applicants will be considered and tested out in a 10M heroic prior to being accepted to the 25M. If interested, message or send mail to Zirocx, Judegevás, Dethbaine, Pwñer or Zêdd.Zirocx1 Jan 29, 2014
Jan 29, 2014 WTB Challenge mode: GOLDS I need all the gold's except for gate of the setting sun. hopefully someone responds in a timely manner, or at all :P Thanks! Post how much you charge please.Fôrsakên3 Jan 29, 2014
Jan 29, 2014 [H] 10m BoLC 11/14H 9h/w, LF Resto Sham/MW. ***Raid times are 630-930 server/cst Tuesday-Thursday*** Best of Luck Chaps 11/14H is looking to fill its roster with a Resto Shaman/MW Monk currently 11/14H with Siege Crafter very close to death (sub 4%), 560 ilvl minimum please gear is not an issue but a starting point is nice, Leggie cloak is manditory. If interested say so here or PST Zenlogic, Rivers, Tathamet, or Fossil ingame. If cross server add Carma#1173Zenlogic18 Jan 29, 2014
Jan 29, 2014 Order Of Ares (Twinking Guild) Hello, My name is Alex, I have recently created a Guild on illidan Horde side for twinking, we are actively expanding and seeking experienced twink masters to become officers and train the rookies, we are also seeking rookies to fill the ranks, I have a main on this server and will use him for Gear runs, and to help fund the guild. We have weekly contests for instance, this weeks contest is whoever gets the most recruitments recieves 1000 gold. They will get more creative and fun as time goes on! For more information you may send me a in game letter via mailbox with your battle net ID so i can contact you, reply here, or message me on skype which is xninjastatus. Have a good day and happy hunting!Noblerefugee4 Jan 29, 2014
Jan 29, 2014 Healer LF Guild. Currently on Shadowsong and am looking to transfer to Illidan. I'm 567 Holy Spec, with Alchemy and Enchanting as my Professions. Currently 14/14 normal progress and 2/14 HM Experience w/ kills. Achievements available to show as proof plus the gear I'm wearing. I prefer to Raid between 5:30PM ST and 7:30 ST to 11:00 PM ST. Those times are flexible given either a weekend raiding team or close to those times. Rocaholic#1231 BNet info, please contact me anytime.Roxiu0 Jan 29, 2014
Jan 29, 2014 575 blood / 572 frost DK LF Raid group As the title implies, I am a well geared, fairly experienced raider looking for a new raid group. Current tier I have 11/14 HM experience, as well as a few attempts on both heroic Seigecrafter and Paragons. I have been raiding for years, all the way back to the tail end of classic WoW. I prefer evening raid times, and my schedule is fairly open, although I am busy on Mondays and some Sundays (about once a month.) Please contact me in game or reply to this message. Thank you.Corpsicle0 Jan 29, 2014
Jan 29, 2014 8/14 555 warlock lf guild I'm open pretty much every night but Mondays. Please be an established guild, I've joined like 4 at this point that couldnt get past norushen. Not trying to be elitist or anything, I'm just tired.Sprorr0 Jan 29, 2014
Jan 29, 2014 LF Late night heroic progression guild Hello im a ilvl 562 dps frost dk looking to xfer servers for a late night heroic progression guild im 14/14N 1/14H exp Add: Higgins#1925 for more informationTéchniqué0 Jan 29, 2014
Jan 29, 2014 Name Invisible Hello, i am looking for the player that is holding on to the name Invisible. that spelling and with no wierd letters. please wisper me back in game or add me with a message saying you have it. Cloude#1896 Illidan server only please.Invisablë6 Jan 29, 2014
Jan 29, 2014 WTB Blood of the Mountain need 7 Blood of the Mountain that drops in Molten Core if you have any let me know a price thanksSânax0 Jan 29, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 562 Blood DK LF Raid Team 14/14Normal Exp Looking for a raid team, can make 95% of times most guilds raid. 14/14 normal, a few times now, add me real ID Xeno12#6955 for more information or if you're interested Been tanking since the start of MoP, know all fights on normal/flex willing to learn and progress into HeroicChahoo3 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 (H) Illidan - HFI 10/25M. LFM 560+ with cloak Habitat for Insanity is currently looking for more to fill our rosters. Recruiting to create a weekday 25M heroic progression group to carry on into Warlords expansion. Many of our players are currently 8/14 Heroic including the raid leader. All applicants will be considered and tested out in a 10M heroic prior to being accepted to the 25M. If interested, message or send mail to Zirocx, Judegevás, Dethbaine, Pwñer or Zêdd.Zirocx0 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 Alliance to Horde ratio on this server is??? As the title says...Looking to make a new home and dont know where to go. Picked Illidan because hes my favorite character from WoW lore. Also, any laid back casual type guilds on this server recruiting?Balaur6 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 Tracerz GDKP (T16 Style) NOTE - First GDKP starts on Friday October 25th. Current Progression: 7/14HM We will be raiding 25 man content and focus primarily on Siege of Orgrimmar Why GDKP? It aligns up with the purpose, as well it avoids all loot drama. Everyone wins. When? Our raid times will be: Friday @ 7:00 P.M. CST (Server time) for 5 hours. (We will be starting 15 minutes early to clear trash). Signup Link (After you sign up contact me in-game) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dS9nD8I4PnJ9WsaVh5u8G8bBNDNfrpcaSDh2uj-PjqE/viewform Invites Information By Tuesday, you should log in and set your status to accept. SHOW UP EVEN IF NOT CONFIRMED Keep in mind that people sometimes do not show up for whatever reason, and thus we normally have a few spots open that we bring people in from backup. So do not get discouraged if you are slotted as backup. Loot Rules All loot will be done via GDKP. For a rough idea of the system, please refer to other GDKP threads created by me that were prevalent earlier in the expansion Rules of the GDKP Performance -Everyone is expected to perform at an acceptable level, as judged by the raid leader(s). -An individual’s gear is not an indication of their expected performance. Highly skilled players playing mirror alts or roles that they are adept at will be considered for a place on the roster. They are bound to the same requirements as everyone else. -Anyone determined to be intentionally impeding the run in acts of including but not limited to: not participating in the clearing of trash, the completion of encounters, being unavailable for contact, being unresponsive through in-game contact or through 3rd party programs, or hampering another individuals’ raiding performance (i.e. using Hand of Protection on physical DPS when unnecessary) will face penalties. -In the interest of maximizing the efficiency of the GDKP, a 3 strike system will be used. An individual found to be at fault for any of the aforementioned reasons or as determined by the raid leader(s) will receive a warning. The second time a fault occurs for a player, they will receive their final caution. In the event that a third fault occurs, the offending individual will be removed from the raid and they will not receive their gold for participation. -In the event that an offense is more severe than the norm, warranting more than a caution, alternative action may be taken by the raid leader(s) resulting in gold deduction, removal from the raid, a ban from further attendance, or other penalties. Item Distribution -A 3rd party program is not used for this GDKP. All bids are noted manually by the raid leader(s) and are tracked and communicated either in game or via VOIPs. -An initial timer of 30 seconds will begin when an item is opened for bids, increasing in time by 5 seconds for every bid made on the item. The time remaining to bid can never exceed 30 seconds. (i.e. a bid made at 27 seconds remaining results in 30 seconds for all other bidders. A bid made with 3 seconds remaining increases the time remaining to 8 seconds.) -Bids from 5,000 to 50,000 gold may be done in 1,000 gold increments. From 50,000 to 100,000 gold, increments of 2,000 must be used. From 100,000 to ∞, the minimum bid increase is raised to 5,000 gold. -Master Looter is held by the raid leader. All items capable of being master looted will be subject to bids, unless otherwise indicated by the raid leader. -All patterns, BoEs, and essences are subject to bids at the end of the run. All BoE items will be done as a group. (i.e. 2patterns, 8essences, 1 belt all in one bid) -The agreed upon funds will be traded to the raid leader(s) prior to an item designated to the winning player. As soon as the funds have been transferred, the item will then be directed to the purchasing player via trade window. Minimum Loot Bids These numbers are subject to change. 553 Items - 5,000g 553 Weapons 10,000g 553 Trinkets - 10,000g 553 Tier - 10,000g 559 items - 10,000g 559 Weapons - 20,000g 559 Trinkets - 20,000g Mounts - 50,000g What Am I looking for? Either alts from tier 1 guilds, or mains from other guilds. People who can commit to the schedule, have a great attitude, and have a decent amount of gold to start with. However, I am flexible on the latter.Tracerzz35 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 WTB the name Chanel Hello, I would like purchase the name Chanel on Illidan. I would appreciate any help in finding the owner of this name. Please add lukenukem#1314 to battletag if you can provide any help. Thank you.Lukenukem9 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 Dear Illidan How I miss thee. Misty for prez.Vezrah5 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 12/14H Slash Cry LF DPS 6:30-10:30 TWTh Slash Cry is a 11/14 HM Horde, 25man progression guild on Illidan (US-pvp) Raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 6:30-10:30 CST (server time). We're looking for 1-2 more exceptional, reliable raiders. RECRUITMENT Tank Monk Pally DK Heals Monk Melee WW Monk - HIGH PRIORITY Rogue Feral Warrior Ret Pally Ranged Warlock Ele Shaman - HIGH PRIORITY Mage If interested you can contact any officer in game (Azpek, Bigler, Blutarski, Djhots, Saladien) or contact me through battle.net: Uchiha#1391 or visit slash-cry.guildlaunch.com to apply. Happy hunting.Uchiwaa27 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 Rainbow Doom Wizards 8/14H 25m Recruiting Greetings adventurer! Did you know that {Rainbow Doom Wizards} of Illidan 8/14H 25m is currently recruiting!? Positions available for trial include the following: Melee preferred classes are as follows: Warrior, Rogue, Death Knight, with an item level of 560+ Caster preferred classes are as follows: Warlock, Mage, Hunter, with an item level of 560+ Healing preferred classes are as follows: Paladin, Holy/Disc Priest, Druid with an item level of 560+ Legendary Meta/Cloaks are necessary (Or at least be VERY close to having them) As always,even if your class is not listed here, all are welcome to apply @ http://rainbowdoomwizards.enjin.com/recruitment Are you able to fit into one of those categories? Are you looking for a raid group that spends less time clearing the content? We raid 4 nights a week for 3 hours night (T/W/Th with Monday being our clear night). Current progression isn't what you want it to be? Maybe you took a short break? We can work with you! Show us your raiding history, we will always consider excellent players no matter what their gear looks like. So drop on by and send me or anyone online in the guild a tell. You can contact me with the information at the bottom of this post. Loot Council with modified EPGP add-on to make loot go faster. VERY fair, 0 problems. Broken down for each individual Time Zone from the east coast to west coast of the United States are the raid start and stop times below. Mountain time does not reflect for DST. Arizona please be aware of the proper times do to the fact you do not observe DST. Monday -Thursday EST 10:30pm- 1:30am CST 9:30pm-12:30am MNT 8:30pm-11:30pm PST 7:30pm-10:30pm Thank you for your time invested in reading this recruitment post. If any of this intersts you please contact me in-game by Btag: Jofu#1886 - Jofu Dom#1457 -Outllaw Damascuss#1896 -Birulisk We look forward to hearing from you!Jofuadin2 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 10/14h exp Boomer LF Weekend guild Just transferred my main, looking to find a weekend run for this character. 10/25 doesn't matter, would prefer 4/14h min. Will have cloak this coming Tuesday. Hit me up in game vidas#1673Vidastwo0 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 WTT NA Realms Gold for EU Sylvanas Gold Hi All, I usually play on North America and have for years. Recently decided to start playing on EU to meet new people and have some fun. Having said that, it's like completely starting over and I find myself with no real resources on one toon, no profs to AH as of yet, etc. I'd like to see if anyone out there plays over on EU, and would be interested in trading some gold on Sylvanas. I have quite a bit of gold on Illidan-NA Horde, and some on Area 52-NA Horde, looking for gold on EU Sylvanas Alliance. Thanks - reply here, I will check back often.Loreleï1 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 556 rogue LF Raiding guild 13/14 exp hello 556 rogue lf raiding guild with same or bit less bosses down just came back from a 3month breakMächine1 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 556 Prot Warrior 14/14N LF Raiding guild Looking for a guild that has 3 raiding nights a week. Im active i show up on time and i come ready to pull Im down to join both a 10 and 25man guildGoodge1 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 <Chaos Glory> 4/14[H] is recruiting! About us: <Chaos Glory> is a level 25, 10 man raiding guild currently recruiting the following classes to fill out our last core spots for heroic progression. Currently recruiting: hunter - high priority shaman (elemental) - high priority discipline priest (healer) druid (balance) mage monk (healer) monk (tank) Raid times: We raid 3 days a week, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 8pm-11pm Server time. We expect applicants on their trial period to make all raid times, as you will be applying for a core spot. Expectations: Applicants should be 14/14 Normal, heroic experience is a big plus. To play at the level we expect, you must be adequately geared. Applicants must be ilvl 560+. The legendary cloak is mandatory. You must know your class inside and out. This includes everything from correct gemming and reforging to actively researching which talents would be best for which boss. Good raid awareness. This includes things like obvious boss mechanics to not having tunnel vision to not standing in fire. You must be able to learn the fights quickly. What you can expect from us: A fun welcoming atmosphere where guild members are willing to help each other in all aspects of the game. Whether its leveling alts, doing alt runs or flexes, you'll find guild members always willing to get together and do something. We like to joke around on farm bosses, but maintain focus on progression content. I believe you will find the right balance between casual and hardcore in this guild. Flasks and Food will be provided by the guild for any guild raids. Contact: Blessticle (GM) - Realid: frostyy#1844 Lethö (Officer) - Realid: Orbion#1900 You can also post below and an officer will get in touch with you.Lethö5 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 Bloodlines (lvl 25) 10m Raiding Guild LFM Bloodlines is looking to to recruit for its 10m roster. We are currently 14/14 and will be working on heroics. To be considered you must be 14/14n and be 550+ ilvl. We are a laid back guild who is committed to progression and the raiding environment. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs/Mon 7:30pm to 11pm we ask you to be on by 7pm to beat the que times of illidan If you are interested please whisper heliacal/eletide/yourefired in game or add me on battle tag : Charliesheen#1653 We are currently looking for : 1 Druid Tank/ Monk Tank 1 Pally Tank/Warrior Tank 2-3 Back up dps *hunter/Mage/Rogue We do flex groups as well! What we require: Ventrillo - yes just because you know the fight doesn't mean you can not join vent you have to call things out and be proactive and let others know Regular Raiding mods- DBM/Recount Attendance- Being on time every raid day is vital to our success and progression, 1 person delayed and the whole group has to waitHeliacal1 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 WTB Full [Heroic] SoO Clear As the title says. Want priority on loot as well :)Fôrsakên2 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 27, 2014 WTB LVL 25 GUILD (H) Would like to buy a lvl 25 guild message ingameReztank1 Jan 27, 2014
Jan 27, 2014 PAYING for someone to swag up my montage Paying fat stacks of gold for someone to take my PVP battleground footage and turning it into this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1poWoNqNtk&t=0m46s PM+Mail me in game plox -EckEckbok9 Jan 27, 2014
Jan 27, 2014 11/14H 575 Blood DK / 570 Frost LF RAID SPOT! 11/14H tanky looking for a raid spot, please let me know if i should bring a 12 pack of wine coolers with?Unknwndrubio13 Jan 27, 2014
Jan 27, 2014 550 Resto Shaman Morningish Raiding Guild Looking for an early morning - early afternoon raiding guild Mon-Friday. This account sadly doesnt have many achievements due to it just being my 3rd account. I refered it by my main account. Just looking for a team to raid with. I bring 14/14N experience with 1/14H. I'm willing to go with a new team and help them out or help form one if need be. Add me to battle.net with any other questions. Healbot#1150. Sorry to cut it short, just on my way out the door. Thanks for taking the time to read it. Toodles! ^_^Healbot0 Jan 27, 2014
Jan 27, 2014 Looking for a tank - Thurs Heroic SoO We will have 1 of our tanks missing on Thursday, Jan 30 so we are looking for a pug tank. We are a heroic raiding guild with 9/14 experience & progression on Spoils. We'll most likely start on Spoils on Thursday. Time: 6:00-10:00 server Date: Thurs Jan 30 - Any class besides pally - Must have heroic experience - Must be 560+ ilvl - Must have mumble - Post here or add Hyginus#1401Higgsrofl0 Jan 27, 2014
Jan 27, 2014 565 9/14 hm assassination/com rogue lf guild hey, i am looking for a new weekend raiding guild. i am a great player who is a little under geared because i am rolling against a enh sham, hunter, and a brm monk in a 10 man guild. rolling against several people isn't a problem to me but is not preferred. for more info please add my battle tag mista#1970. i would HIGHLY prefer being on a server like illidan or area 52(high pop and very active in pve) but if the guild is right am willing to transfer to alliance or a different server. MUST BE A WEEKEND RAIDING GUILD.Stabtoise2 Jan 27, 2014
Jan 27, 2014 566 Enh LF Guild. I'm searching for a 10man H soO progression guild that raids any day of the week at 10pm server time or later. Some info about myself: I am ranked on loggs including a #3 rank among enhance shamans. I am only 2/14H. I like to sim my character frequently looking for ways to increase my output. I have an under-geared 552 resto spec that can absolutely be used as a 3rd healer for specific fights and not lagg behind. The reason I am searching for a guild this late in the expansion is because mine has died and has not seen or attempted any new progression for nearly 2 1/2 months.Triathlete11 Jan 27, 2014
Jan 26, 2014 (H) 420 Friendly LF Leather Tank 4 Heroics Four Twenty Friendly Ner'zhul Horde 10 Man 14/14 Normal Raid: 7-10 PM PST Wednesday, Sunday & Monday (PAID CHARACTER TRANSFER) Would prefer Monk or Druid since we do do not have anyone who wears leather in raid. Very Laid back environment but we are business first. Looking for a tank for heroic progression. I am one of the tanks and I have a Prot Warrior alt that is geared as well. Taking any Class as long as you know your class. We try to keep a positive environment. Ya we talk !@#$ every once in a while but we do not like to pour on the negativity. So keyboard warriors and Mouth breathers can gtfo. TeknoViking#1739Nugzz0 Jan 26, 2014
Jan 26, 2014 Rogue or Mage LF Raid Guild! Hello, this is an alt that is currently on Bleeding-Hollow server, and I am willing to transfer. Currently sitting at 528 ilvl, and at the 3k Valor Quest for legendary. My mage is 552 w/ Legendary cape. My main on Bleeding-Hollow is a Druid Tank 2/14 Heroics. I am available to raid on any days but Tues/Thurs 7:30 to 11:30 p.m. est. If you want to try me out in a flex first, I am up for that as well. Message me in-game @ Blackstoise#1486!Nigstoise0 Jan 26, 2014
Jan 26, 2014 Goon Squad, a Lvl 25 Guild recruiting...... Hi guys... "Goon Squad" is a lvl 25 guild recruiting new members for casual PVP/PVE content.... We're still fairly new but come help us grow :) Message me in game for Invite... ThanksBigos0 Jan 26, 2014
Jan 26, 2014 LFM early weekend raiders Looking for people interested in raiding ~10-2 on sat and sunday. it would be full clear normal into heroics. Please post here or in game mail me if interested.Ifist2 Jan 26, 2014
Jan 26, 2014 Lock and Hunter looking for weekend raiding Like I said in the title lock and hunter looking for weekend raiding guild in a mature raiding environment. We are both experienced at raiding. Battle Tag- Ysylla#1188Zephirah1 Jan 26, 2014
Jan 26, 2014 Profession Kits for sale. Blaze Industries™ I will first like to say welcome to Blaze Industries™ and I hope your visit here is most enjoyable. I really want to stress this first and foremost the website BlazeInd uses for professions kits is http://www.wow-professions.com/. If you do not use this website I can not guarantee 1-600 in your desired profession! Our current professions we farm and pricing for them; -With all of the beautiful and exotic cloth throughout the world of warcraft you will be styling like the best with our Tailoring Kit priced at 20k gold! -If you are the type who loves mayhem and making dangerous and explosive devices. Or maybe you want to craft your very own Sky Golem try our Engineering Kit priced at 18k gold! -Some people want to watch the world burn or spread sickness to the citizens of Azeroth! Grab your vials and your herbs and create concoctions to buff and save your allies with our Alchemy kit priced at 12k gold! -Getting a gear upgrade is a pretty exciting part of our world. We can finish off our enemies faster! But why do you have to vendor your old armor when you can disenchant them into mystifying dusts and essences. Reduce reuse and recycle your old armor for enchants with our Enchanting Kit priced at 22k gold! [Stocked kits] Alchemy - 1 Tailoring - 1 Engineering - 1 Enchanting - 0 How to obtain one of my profession sets; First you will need to get a hold of me. I hop around various alts so it may be tricky finding me. Fortunately all of my characters have something in common! To find out if i'm online right away try /who hashtag if you show up with no results then i'm currently taking a break from wow so go ahead and send me a mail with the profession kit you want and your real ID tag! Once you contact me and we make a deal with your purchase you will be directed to join my guild on either an alt or your main character. The rank you join can view the bank tabs that are full of materials you will be purchasing. This serves for two things; You may check the materials before buying and it shows I have the materials and I'm not a scammer. Once you deposit the gold I will promote you so you can take all of the materials out of the tabs. Again I will urge you to use wow-professions.com to level your profession. If there are any specific ways to level using that guide I will tell you - otherwise make the first thing on each profession tier. Thank you for shopping at Blaze Industries™ and congrats on your new maxed profession!Hashtagblaze6 Jan 26, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 WTS Alani Mount 18k Just recently farmed the sky crystal looking to sell for 18k firm. If your interested add my btag tbskywalker#1512 .. ThanksMahdea0 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 9/14 H Late night 25 man LFM <Hostile Work Environment> is a level 25 guild, 25 Man guild Currently 14/14 N, 9/14 H 25m SoO, 11/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder . The Guild is a Semi-Hardcore group of raiders located on Illidan - Horde side. We are raiding Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with occasional Sundays or Mondays for progression. Raids start at 11:45 PM CST (Server time), 12:45am EST until 3:00 AM CST, 4:00 AM EST. About the guild: Guild was founded by a bunch of friends 2 weeks before cataclysm was released. We all leveled together and started pushing progression on Burning Legion Alliance Side. The original name was The Corpologists. We raided all the way through firelands then in March 2012 we decided to transfer our guild to Illidan Horde since Burning Legion Alliance was dying and we resumed raiding under Hostile Work Environment. We like to go for raid achievements along the way, Our past progression being 11/13 Heroic ToT, 11/16 Heroic in MSV, HoF and ToES (Including Heroic Sha of Fear), 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul, 7/7 Heroic Firelands, 11/13 Heroic BoT/BwD/TotFW. Moved to 25 man raiding in Prep for WoD in November 2013. We are looking for: Ranged DPS: Druid, Shaman or Warlock Melee DPS: Paladin or DK , Enhance Shaman *Even if your class isn't listed, We are always recruiting exceptional players! Feel free to apply or talk to someone!* What we Offer you: Stable Raiding Environment Progression raiding in a fun environment Raiding Consumables provided (Food, Flask, Potions) Full Guild Repairs Shiny Loots Good times About the server: Illidan (PvP) #1 Ranked US Server Great AH economy 100:1 H/A Ratio Always pugs looking for people at all hours of the day. If your in Trade chat there will be a lot of spam. It is a Central Standard Time server What we expect from you: Maintain 90% Raid Attendance Have completed Siege of Org on Normal 560 or Higher item level Have mumble installed and know how to use it (If not goto mumble.sourceforge.net) Have a working mic Be 18 years of age or older If interested contact me either by in game mail or real ID @ dooleys09@gmail.com/Battletag Imavan#1275 or you can apply online. Applications to the guild can be found on our website at http://www.hweguild.com. You may also reach out to Imavan, Neurotyc, Whorius, Eternalhate, Darkcircle, Vexovoid or Beacon in game to get more information. Imavan1 Jan 25, 2014