Illidan

Aug 9, 2014 Garrosh Heroic mount Hello, me and 2 more friends are looking for a guild that currently sells the garrosh heroic mount. We are only interested in the mount/achieve. Any offers post on this topic, thank you.Oxalote1 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 <Cröwn> 11/14H Recruiting Range Dps <Cröwn - Hyjal> 11/14H is currently recruiting a range dps for our core 10 man group. Raid days are Thus/Fri/Sat 7-10 pm pacific. We are looking for solid dps who can consistently show up for the raids with a good attitude and looking to down bosses. The classes we are currently in need of are: Shaman - Elemental Priest - Shadow Mage - any spec If you are interested in applying add me on battlenet Bloodbath#1417 or go to our site www.crownofhyjal.guildlaunch.com As we are always looking for exceptional players, we are willing to take apps from people who think they can prove their skills. If you think you can outperform our current dps, then apply and we will consider trialing.Màximum1 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 WTS name: Amazing Looking to sell my name. Post offers and i will get back to you as soo as i can.Amazing0 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 LF Help with Stay Classy Achieve We are looking for help with Stay Classy Achievement and need the following race/class combinations: Troll: Death Knight Warrior Tauren: Priest Undead: Hunter Must be 85 or higher with revered or exalted reputation with your current guild. You can leave right after. We are tipping 5k per class. Can add me @ Eternal#1141. Thanks!Righteous2 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 WTB Glory of the Thundering Raider Looking to buy this full meta, if you are selling this please comment with your battle tag or another way for me to contact you personallyJibooz0 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 <Seven knights> Currently recruiting for 10N <Seven Knights> is a new and growing raiding guild on Illidan. Seven Knights is composed of former members of Casual and Hardcore raiding guilds. Our guild, as a whole, is focused upon having a great time pushing content and still maintaining a fresh and relaxing community. Seven knights is a guild looking for many more members to grow our fun community into one that is well known on Illidan. We hope you plan to talk with us about joining our great community! Current raid times: Thursday and Friday @ 6:30CST Some Expectations: Be social. Speak for yourself and be heard! Be a team player. Being in a GUILD means playing as a GUILD! Be motivated. We are looking for people who try their best! Be responsible. Be able to take criticism well and understand how to improve yourself. Be prepared. We do not show up on raid nights to be your mother! show up ready to go and on time! Some Requirements: Maintain an attendance rating of around 90% Have Raidcall Have a working Headset/Microphone Be communicative! A guild that communicates is a guild that dominates! Be self sufficient Recruitment: Healers Disc Priest Resto Druid Resto Shaman DPS Ret Paladin Rouge Enh or Ele Shaman Frost DK Tanks Prot Paladin BM monk Guardian Druid Prot Warrior Thanks for reading the <Seven Knights> recruitment post! Any exceptional players can feel free to apply regardless of the recruitment needs! You can talk with these members about joining: Tigursevin#1629, Deathtoast#1392, Exiados#1511 Correct as of 8/01/14Corialstraza10 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 challenge mode:gold Our challenge mode group selling 9/9 gold achievement runs on horde side and alliance side. You will receive a transmog set for your class http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2701-Challenge-Mode-Armor-Reward-Models-Preview?page=3 . a title:the Undanted and a phoenix rein out of four(Reins of the Crimson Pandaren Phoenix,Reins of the Ashen Pandaren Phoenix ,Reins of the Emerald Pandaren Phoenix,Reins of the Violet Pandaren Phoenix) UPDATE: When 6.0 comes around the Pandaren Phoenix mounts awarded for a full set of Silver medals will become account-wide. If any character on an account has earned a full set of Silver medals, all four variants of the Pandaren Phoenix (Crimson, Ashen, Violet, and Emerald) will become available to all characters account-wide. Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/12930280/challenge-mode-end-of-season-early-warning-update-42-4-2-2014 Requirements: - You must have skype - Have all 9 heroics done on the respective toon you want the challenge modes. We can assist with this for an additional cost. - Prepare for up to 2-3 hours of cumulative time to complete a full gold run. Price for GOLD is 90k for all instances, we dont do single dungeon. You can contact me at mmoe#1738 or Skype : mmocbusinessGunu1 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 14/14 Heroic SOO sales <Angry> raids on Tuesday nights from 9PM to 1AM server and we are currently offering sale runs for full clears and/or mounts. Heroic Garrosh ONLY & KOR'KRON JUGGERNAUT (HEROIC GARROSH MOUNT): - Kor'kron Juggernaut - Chance at the [h]BOA 90-100 weapon - Heroic loot - Hellscream's Downfall! [title] 25M Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar: This includes the following: -Full clear with ALL heroic main spec loot -Heroic achievements -Hellscream's Downfall Title -Cutting Edge Feat of Strength. End boss Feats will not be available once 6.0 hits so get them now! -Chance to use coins on each boss. - INCLUDES Garrosh mount! Kor'kron Juggernaut - Chance at BOA 90-100 weapons Contact Yukio in game for details and to set up your run now. We run on Tuesday nights starting at 9PM server time and end at 1AM server time. Illidan is on Central time so that's 10pm-2am EST or 7pm-11pm PST for those that struggle with timezones. If you're character is on another server that isn't an issue. We can arrange a variety of payment options to help you deal with getting gold on Illidan. Battletag: Yukio101413#1194 Skype: yukio19701 Also feel free to look at our guild's website at www.guild-angry.org. We are currently recruiting a DPS warrior, boomkin, rogues, and hunters.Yukio5 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 8/14H xp 566 Frost mage LF Heroic guild Have 8/14H on monk, the one i'm posting one with 15% wipes on Malkorak Looking for a guild that is in heroics (can be any amount, but would like farther than 2/14H) and is stable (not constantly losing people and pugging every week almost). I dont currently have any logs on my mage that I know of, but I do decent numbers around the 300k-350k range (excluding thok). I can possibly brink my monk on some fights, but would prefer not to since i've moved away from monk a bit, but if its needed for progression, I can bring him in as MW/WW. I can raid any time saturday and sunday but only 4:00-9:00PM other days of the week. (I can go past 9:00PM on friday) Mage armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Frostmelt/simple Contact me at Stabber#1147 if you have any other questions or post hereSpeed0 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 Elite Renegades recruiting 25H peeps Recruiting for 25 Heroic SoO. Looking for 565iL+ with skill and exp if able . Raids are Wed/Thur/Fri, 6-9 server (Mon is a backup day). Need 1 tank, 4 heals, 10dps. recently lost guildies to real life and work. Raid lead is 8/14 lead, co-lead is 14/14h. Have many other raiders with similar progression skill.Calrissiane0 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 9, 2014 [H]WTB Challenge Mode Carry 75,000 Gold Looking for CM Carry tonight preferably. pst me ingame or add Donald#1969. Illidan GoldMantequílla0 Aug 9, 2014
Aug 8, 2014 506 Fury LFRaid mornings TitleValeres0 Aug 8, 2014
Aug 8, 2014 <Daughts> LFM for Raiding. <Daughts> Level 25 Guild Looking for more for casual raiding for the rest of this xpac, soon as WOD hits we're going to be starting up a hardcore core group. Only dedicated players who are on time show up and know their class will be able to participate in this. All players for casual raiding are welcome 550+ item level. Currently looking for all to join. Let me know if you're interested my battletag is Riorie#1661Torqué0 Aug 8, 2014
Aug 8, 2014 DUE DILIGENCE PvP recruiting Hey all. Due Diligence is a PvP guild aimed at building a strong PvP community on Illidan. We currently have no rating requirement, because we understand that for newer pvper's who havnt had past rating that its hard to get into coordinated groups (like me :P) We have Vent and are slowly growing and would like to have RBG teams ready for WOD. We would prefer that you are pvp geared but are of course willing to help pve geared players in random bgs. If this would be a guild that interests you than give me a shout in game or let me know on here! Any questions feel free to ask :)Mooclutch0 Aug 8, 2014
Aug 8, 2014 need one boss kill in TOT heroic paying well im saved to primordius i need to kill him on heroic i need the trinket that drops off of him i need it tonight paying 40k gold just him.Rôgue0 Aug 8, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 581 Ret Paladin LF CM / SoO Heroics Looking to do Challenge Modes. I'm also open to joining a guild run of Heroic Thok - Garrosh. Contact me in game if interested. Matillis#1685Lainey0 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 Guild Shopping Again Hi All, Looking for a new guild. The usual no drama, no kids requirements. Been playing on this account since the very end of Cataclysm, raid lead throughout MoP (TOES/TOT/SoO normal) 14/14 normal, 3/14 heroic SoO. My availability to raid may be limited but if I am able to it would be no later than 9-10 server for an end time. I also PVP and am full Prideful but with a low rating - 1800 for RBGs. I try to bring the best I have to the table when it comes to PVP and PVE. Any other questions I'd be happy to answer.Aykaril3 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 573 5/14H exp mage LF raid team 573 fire mage with 5/14H (i also know juggernaut just didn't down it before i left) exp. i recently returned to wow again, and my guilds team is full up, they just recently finished all of heroic siege, and now i got no one to progress with. i'd like to get back in on this. i'm on time, reliable, listen well, and dedicated. the only days and times i will have to miss is tues and thurs, 4:30 pm- 7:30 pm PST (school) send me an ingame mail or post on here thanks.Møxx1 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 LF BS to make Blazing Rapier, huge tip I have the materials, just need someone with the plans. I'm not in the market for an already crafted rapier, I want one made. I'm Ramminar on illidan.Ramminar0 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 Atlantic Canadians! Any Atlantic Canadians on Illidan? :) I just recently moved to Moncton, New Brunswick from Halifax, Nova Scotia. Looking for some WoW friends on Illidan! :) Msg me ! :)Lovechu0 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 Blacksmith Kits was wondering if anyone sold the kits starting from wrath. If so what would be the cost for that. thanksMâdcash0 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 Tank looking for raiding guild. Hello I am currently looking for a good guild to call home. I am 5/14 heroic with 7/14 heroic experience. I am a very chill person and would love to talk with anyone who is interested in recruiting me . I have been playing wow since late vanilla and I have been raiding since Wrath of the Lichking duhram#!1539Ossh0 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 Prot Pally looking for WoD home Hello all, Ziiri here. I am currently looking for a raiding home for WoD, as the title says i plan to be playing a prot paladin in WoD. A little bit about me and my past raiding experience, I have been tanking in this game for the past 7 years. Infact i first started tanking on this prot paladin many years ago, I have been raiding for most of the time ive played with the exception of this expansion where i have taken a break from raiding due to personal issues i had to deal with and the lack of time to dedicate to raiding. Im looking for a relaxed and laid back guild that raids preferably 2-3 days a week, i am good to raid any day and any time between 6pm CST - 12pm CST. I am looking to get into mythic raiding in WoD, I am an extremely fast learner and good listener. I am a fairly relaxed and calm person, feel free to message me in game with any questions and such.Ziiri0 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 <Archon> LF Second 10 man Raid Leader Looking for an experienced Raid Leader to lead a second 10man, our main 10man is currently 2/14H and we raid tues/wed/thur 8-11ST preferably having the second 10man raid on the weekend so some alts can come from the main group. PST if interested the two 10mans will hopefully merge in WOD to do mythic raiding and/or 2 10mans.Vongur2 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 LF Raiding guild I'm back after a 1 year break and I'm looking for a weekend raiding guild. My gear's not the best atm (461 Item Level) but I'll get that higher in a day or two. I'm playing Disc atm but am willing to re-spec if needed. I've been raiding since classic and have plenty of experience. I"m a fairly laid back guy who just enjoys playing the game. If there is anything you need to know just ask and i'll be happy to answer you.Sagapo1 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 14/14H Holy Pally 583 LF Guild for WOD Hello all, I am looking for a competitive guild after a brief hiatus for WoD and beyond. I'd prefer 10m but open to 25m for the right fit. Due to my busy schedule and a full healing roster, my current guild can not accommodate my time anymore. Currently, I can do weekdays, 6:00PST (9:00EST+) to whenever raid ends M-TH. Also I would like to keep interested guilds narrow down to around my current progression level, 12/14H+. I would like to be on Horde side but that's not a deal breaker. What you would get is a very dedicated raider who is always prepared and know what it takes to raid at a high level. http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/sargeras/delevingne/ placed in high percentile when I was active. I can play both holy 583ilvl and retribution 569ilvl equally skilled but prefer to do what I have always loved doing since vanilla which is heal. I can be reached @ delevingne#1481 if you have any further questions. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from some of you soon.Delevingne0 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 any tips for dk class? I have a dk but not really sure whats the best spec for it and how to use the abilities well without burning through my runes quickly. any tips for me?Daladage4 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 7, 2014 WTB Challenge Mode Carry Im looking to buy CM carries for 9/9. Paying 72k for allMfkevin0 Aug 7, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 566 Destro/Demo Lock LF Weekend Heroic Guild As you can tell by this toon, I've got heroic experience and know the fights. Looking to start them on a lock perspective. Daytime on the weekends works best for me. The toon's name is Blutschink. Send me a message in game at shyram08#1704 if you're interested. Willing to trial with a good fit!Alaasdair0 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 536Ivl WindWalker Monk LF Morning Raid Guild Will switch server if need be and stuff my job is it night so I have to riad like early in the morning.Mdmpain0 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 there any gdkps? looking for a gdkp to play catch up :)Dísavowed0 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 LF PVP/PVE Guild Looking for a PVP/PVE guild, still need to work on pve gear but looking for a place to meet people and have fun in game either that be pvp/pve. Been playing since Pre-BC. Starting up again so just looking for some fun would prefer more PVP but don't mind PVE just gotta find the right time, since work makes its hard for raiding. Thanks Real ID: Tobh#1329Tobh0 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 WTS Spectral Tiger Mount WTS Reins of the Spectral Tiger Whisper me in game, send me mail in game with offers or reply to this post.Kayrie1 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 582 Blood DK (11/14H exp) looking for guild Hey everyone! 582 blood DK/570 Unholy looking for a raiding guild. I enjoy doing old content, challenge modes, as well as PvPing every now and then. Let me know if anyone would be interested.Korinthian0 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 3 person bundle looking for WOD group We are officers of our former guild and we are currently looking for a WOD group for progression during the next expansion. We achieved 13/13 TOT prior to SoO. We are currently 8/14 HM MW and Disc Priest and a warrior/hunter 13/14 HM experienced. We are exceptional players we can handle any mechanic given to us. We prefer Monday-Thursday starting at around 6pm server time.Here is our armory: MW: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Shortykungfu/advanced Priest: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Truholy/advanced Hunter: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Rex/simple Warrior: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Blitzo/simpleShortykungfu6 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 My Guild application. Character Information: Protection Paladin Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Ossh/simple Name: Ossh Class: Paladin Race: Tauren Do you have a working mic?: Yes i do. Professions: Alchemy and Jewelcrafting Experience: Currently 5/14 heroic with 7/14 heroic experience. What time can I raid : 9:00pm-11:30pm (or later) Weekdays. Will you be willing to change specs: Yes if need be, but my off spec gear is not that great. This is my application I have made. Please consider this seriously as this is my real application.Ossh5 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 Looking for guild Hi All: I played from the very start of TBC until Cata went live, and recently became active again. I'm splitting my time between this toon and my 90 'lock on Stormrage. The ideal guild would strive for progression but have a strong interest in PvP as well. I prefer organized, well run, larger guilds but this is negotiable for the right guild. Battletag is: DeltacruxIV#1705 for any questions. I'm not interested in a guild full of parked alts that nobody logs into, nor a guild that sits there and does nothing but talk about how high they are in GChat. All of that has a place, but I don't want to hear it 24/7 while I'm trying to enjoy a game.Brittania1 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 Fury Warrior/Destro Warlock LF CM Gold/Silver Hello, I am looking for a group to play with my Warlock/Warrior I don't have any exp at the time but i've read all dungeon fights and trash packs. Btag is GhostDemon#1991. If the core REALLY needs I can try to tank.Lurayssa0 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 <Bionic> Bionic Is now recruiting PvP'ers to come join the team! We are recruiting for our RBG teams (A and B team)! We offer free gems/enhcants/repairs for our members! Leave your battle-tag below or whisper/mail Shampooy for more info!Shampooy0 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 @Rielan Could someone be kind enough pass along a message to this dude? He quit an LFR he was tanking because of something I said, but he misconstrued it entirely. I knew you were bugged, I was the guy who tried to Battle Rez you. I was talking about the DPS who was trying to tank in your place for Spoils. Wasn't trying to blame you for anything. I know, I know. LFR is super serious. But it made me feel bad.Bheyne0 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 5, 2014 LF a decent partner for 2s rating push I am an Enh Shaman in search of a 2s partner who is skilled and geared for a rating push. I am down for running any comp just really want to progress rating and see where we can end up. I am skilled and experienced in arena. This season my highest rating has only been 1738 and is currently only in the 1500s due to selling carries. But I want a partner who will skype and progress in 2s. Partners that I've had in mind are as follows: Hunter - MM or BM Warr - Arms Mage - Frost Druid - Feral Priest - Disc Pally - Holy All I ask is that you know your class, know how to CC and how to synchronize our CCs. Hit me up if you feel like trying it out or just add my battletag : Ramnight#1299 As an off topic - Most of my experience in arena dates back to BC where I was a "Restokin" druid and hit a 2300+ rating with an SL/SL lock partner. Have not achieved that rating since. I didn't play through Wrath or Cata but have been pretty hardcore into MoP. Just looking for a fun partner for a rating push. No nerd raging please :)Ramknight0 Aug 5, 2014
Aug 5, 2014 Vanilla/TBC/Wotlk Raider LF prog guild WoD. My name is Hdra and I'm an old school raider, I did hardcore raid progression for all of TBC and wotlk, and did casual raiding (still cleared all progress) in vanilla. I quit raiding and kept going on WoW hiatus on and off through Cata and MoP. I'm looking to get back into some progression raiding for WoD. Not really hardcore as I dont have that kind of time commitment anymore. I have every class leveled to 90 in preparation for WoD, haven't picked which one I want to take to 100 and start raiding on first, but It'll probably be paladin, priest, or mage. But I havent fully committed to that. Looking to raid a few nights a week, and maybe weekends from 9pm EST to 1am. Or any time between. In TBC and Wotlk I raided hardcore, like 5 nights a week, 5-6 hours a night. Was always in the best guild on whatever server I played on, was steadily US top 100 through about 4-5 guilds. Add my btag if you're interested: Hdra#1719Shootdra0 Aug 5, 2014
Aug 5, 2014 Warrior looking for late night raiding guild! Main spec: 548 Arms 200k+ dps single target dps. Off spec: 540 Prot. Arena spec: 550 Arms I'm looking to join a raiding guild that raid sometiime between 8pm-2am server. If anyone is interested let me know. I want to establish myself to some degree in a serious guild before WoD comes out. 14/14 Flex 8/14 NormalPrickett0 Aug 5, 2014
Aug 5, 2014 [H] <Legalize Silkweed> 25M 11/14H xCalunalul41 Aug 5, 2014
Aug 5, 2014 Selling 10/14H 25 man SOO Selling run for a small amount of 200k! We guarantee: -10/14H - All Main spec loot (Non-Warforged) Raid Times: Tues 8-11 CST Wed 8-11 CST Add Verb#1204 for more info =DVerb37 Aug 5, 2014
Aug 5, 2014 End Effect is recruiting! 1 Healer and 3 DPS. TL;DR Looking for 1 solid healer (Pally/Monk) and exceptional DPS to finish up current content and go into WoD. Many folks are 14/14H. We have been raiding just over a month, and to be honest, it's hard to find competent dedicated people at this stage. In a month we've gone from 0/14 to 11/14H http://wowcheck.com/?zone=us&realm=Illidan&guild=end%20effect http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/End+Effect/rating.tier16_10 End Effect is Recruiting for WoD [20]! 11/14H. Several 14/14H Exp. Mission: To have an active and mature group ready for WoD, and hit the ground running. We'll be doing H:SoO in the mean time, although several of us have already cleared 14/14H and it isn't a huge deal for us. We understand the need/desire for others to clear, so we will continue to raid with new members (as we recruit). In the mean time, we plan on doing simple objectives like Raid Achievement runs, etc. Why End Effect? Honestly, that is a decision only you can answer. End Effect can provide the means to get you to end game content, but you have to bring the skill-set, willingness and attitude. End Effect is a make up of several in-game friends that have been playing the last expansion together. Do to schedule, babies, work, life, etc we split into separate guilds to get our goals completed. WoD Is giving us the chance to get back together and mesh our schedules so we can all continue to play. The 'core' group is a close-knit group of people that just want like-minded individuals to work together to get WoD progression right off the bat. What experience does End Effect have with end game content? The GM, Raid Lead and several veteran raiders are all 14/14H this expansion. What voice communication tool does End Effect use? We use and require MUMBLE. Who is End Effect accepting? End Effect is accepting almost everyone! We are looking for a Paladin or Monk heals, as well as exceptional DPS, any class. Who isn't End Effect accepting? People with negative attitudes or unwilling to listen to advice. Individuals that do not try to better themselves on their own time. End Effect is here to bring a group up together into WoD, and unfortunately if you are the rusty link in the chain, you will be asked to no longer participate until you can clean yourself up. It has been our experience that negative players bring the entire raid down as a whole, and even if decent players - they cause more harm than good. Who will raid with End Effect? Currently we are looking for raiders with 570+ ilvl and 8/14 experience for Heroic SoO. What is End Effect's plan? Honestly, we have ~3 months to find 20 willing, able, and capable players to raid Mythic level raids starting as soon as possible in WoD. This means you can take the time to get to know End Effect, and End Effect to get to know you over the next couple months. What if End Effect doesn't progress? Honestly, several of us are already 14/14H cleared, so we're not too worried about it. In our eyes, WoD is a fresh reset for everyone to be on the same playing field and be given every opportunity to succeed within the guild. If the 25 man is stalling, we will be moving to a 25/10 alternating weekly schedule. When will we be raiding? Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 8-11pm CST. We will look into adding Sundays for WoD. What is the benefit of raiding with End Effect? Flasks and food will always be provided for Raiders. Pots and Repairs for Veteran Raiders. How is loot distributed? End Effect this will be a mix between a true loot council (not just 1 person deciding) and /roll 100. Raiders and above have frst dibs on gear over trials. I can be reached in this post, or in game DoucheCanoe#1661.Élleipsis0 Aug 5, 2014
Aug 5, 2014 WTB Waterlogged Recipe COD them to me. I need plenty. Whisper me in game to discuss prices. Havix#1184Havix11 Aug 5, 2014
Aug 5, 2014 WTB Heroic Garrosh I'm looking for Heroic Garrosh with mount and loot. My main concern is the mount. I have been looking around and the cheapest i have found is 275k on zul'jin from one of the top server guilds. Im looking on Illidan or Zul'jin. Reply here wiht your battle tag and ill add you!Cptkillabtch1 Aug 5, 2014
Aug 5, 2014 WTB 9/9 gold CM for mage. Offering 60k, need to do on Friday, saturday, or sunday evening. post here or btag: Hdra#1719Shootdra0 Aug 5, 2014
Aug 4, 2014 Nanao's Conquest 2v2 Services ( feedback ) Hello this a thread for feedback only!Nanaø2 Aug 4, 2014