Illidan

Jul 21, 2014 Resto Shaman/ Combat Rouge LF 25man SoO Guild Resto Shaman/ Combat Rouge LF 25man SoO Guild that's currently working on regular SoO.Shamtaro0 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 <Scuttlebutt> Active Duty/Prior Service Guild All, I transferred to Illidan a few weeks ago and figured, after a few stints in some guilds that I just didn't feel were a right fit for me, that I'd start my own. Being prior Navy, I named the guild after a nautical term for a place that people congregate and shoot the sh*t. I'm not even sure if people would be interested in joining, but I'm going to give it a shot. I am extended an invite to anyone, but especially those who are either active duty or prior service. Feel free to hit me up in-game or here in this thread. Thanks for reading and have a good one. -AchigurhAchigurh0 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 14/14H warlock LF 3day/weekdays heroic guild Im looking for a progression guild. I am 14/14H . I have been raiding since Just before BC. Have been in many Top guilds in the servers ive been on. Strive to be the best at my class. Im very knowledgeable and feel im good at my class. Punctuality is my concern in any guild. im always early and rdy to pull at or before raid time. I carry very large amounts of consumables include I only use 300 food. im looking for a 3 day weekday raid times from 7 to 12 server anytime in there. contact me in game at Merrill#1811 sunwell 4/6 pre 3.0 6/6 day after patch firelands 7/7 H DS. 8/8 H MSV 6/6 H HOF 6/6 H Terrance 4/4 H TOT. 13/13H SoO. 14/14H Im looking for a core raiding spot. I not looking to be carried. Just looking for a guild that is wanting to progress. I just cant make my guild's raiding times anymore. special character is alt 144Mérrill7 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 wow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka0_LCsDZtI&feature=youtu.beHordesuk2 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 Transfer? Looking to transfer either here or Bleeding Hollow. Coming from low pop, alli heavy Dragonblight. Looking to hopefully pve and pvp, with a good economy for wod. Havent raided seriously since wotlk, havent ever done more than bgs with pvp. Any advice or comments?Restøfarian6 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 14/14 N AotC Mage LF Guild Hello all, As the title implies, I am seeking either a 10 or 25m guild to progress into heroic content and ride out the remainder of the expansion with. I am a vanilla vet and possess a variety of raiding and leadership experience. I am currently on Tichondrius, but would be willing to transfer if an opportunity arises. What I'm looking for: -A guild (either 10 or 25) that is at least 8/14 N in SoO in progression -A somewhat relaxed schedule, preferably two days per week excluding weekends. Since I am Xrealm, feel free to add Derpmachine#1976 and message me for details!Porksteeple0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 Looking for Ore suppliers I am buying Ghost iron ore 28g a stack and Kyparite 1.3g ea. I need close to 5k stacks a day. COD it to Doomruller (horde) or msg me in game for trade. I will buy as many stacks as you have.Doomruller0 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 WTS Name: Sakura I'm looking to sell the name Sakura. There are no special characters in the name. Send me an in-game mail with your offer.Drusilla0 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 Returning Healer LF Guild for SoO/Mythic WoD Greetings to all guilds on Illidan. I'm a returning healer looking for a group to gear up with and raid through the rest of the remaining expansion and into WoD with hopes of Mythic content. I've been healing since BC (played a rogue since release) and want to heal with a guild that intends to down all current content in WoD. I'm currently on Tichondrius but would be willing to make a server transfer if there is a guild in need of a Disc Priest for their raid group. Please send me an in game mail to get in touch with me or contact me on Battle.net (Panixz#1521) to talk over Skype or another VoN program to discuss specifics. I'm looking for a group that raids around 2-3 nights during the week and around 2-3 hours per night. Thanks so much for your time!Thalmaht1 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 LFM legendary quest "A change in command" add rockatearMiracule0 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 Heroic Lei Shen Kill (WTB) My btag is snore#1908. Please let me know which of the 3 options you can offer and when you'll be able to bring me in (I have very flexible times): #1. 25H with Heroic Rune of Re-Origination (TF & non-TF) reserved #2. 25H, no reserve, but able to /roll the trinket (TF & non-TF) against only 1 other Feral who needs it #3. 10H with Heroic Rune of Re-Origination (TF & non-TF) reserved For anyone who already does weekly H ToT clears, this should be an easy way to make some extra gold every week If you have a very geared/experienced group it should take less than 3 hours to get me in there and be done. -I am 552 ilvl and have NO experience in ToT other than LFR and being carried through a normal run -I do, however, know the Lei Shen encounter -I would prefer to come only for Lei Shen but if you do not want to replace a raid member for Lei Shen then I can come for the whole raid. I will not know the fights prior to Lei Shen.Snorentino1 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 legion of boom recruiting for heroics!!! <Legion of Boom> is now recruiting dps for the start of heroic progression. We are 14/14 normal and is rdy to start heroics. Our guild is a 10 man guild but looking to expan to 20 man mythic guild when wod is release. Our guild is ran by fellow hardcore players from hardcore guilds in the past and now that we're back were rdy to own some bosses. What we looking for: we are looking for dps we have great tanks and amazing heals just need some dps to go with it. We're full on rogues and warriors but badly in need of range also. Raid times:Thursday & Friday from 6pm to 9pm pst!!! Loot: we do loot by you rolling for it no one is fav loot we also like to make sure everyone get something each raid. If you think this is the guild for you please apply at or site www.legionofboom.wowlaunch.com and feel free to add my btag if you have any questions. Fistpumps003#1722Nortix0 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 <RBG HERO> of Tichondrius Now Recruiting! Who we are : A PvP guild that primarily focuses its efforts on Rated Battlegrounds and Arena play. We also are avid world pvp enthusiasts. Many of our core has been playing the game since launch and has spent most of the past few years on Tich or Illidan. When do we play?: We currently are running RBG's all the time. We have set RBG Leaders who organized mostly full guild RBG's during evening and early morning hours. Our goal is to have 3-4 full guild dedicated RBG Groups running @ all hours of the day. Additionally we will have alt groups. Why should you join?: You should join if you enjoy the social aspect and nature of grouped and organized PvP. We are mostly looking for mature pvpaholics. If you enjoy winning at all costs, theorycrafting, lack drama and put your guild first - We would like to hear from you. ** - We are currently one of the largest RBG Guilds running and as such we have become a beacon for all things RBG. We have many players from top pvp servers creating alts in our guild to check and look for RBG/Arena. We rank you up as you normally would be in the guild on your alt once you are verified and achievements have been checked. Currently, We are about 2 weeks old. We have many talented players, ranging from 1800 new promising talent to Gladiators and Heroes of the Horde. Our goal is to amass and become the largest and most successful RBG Guild in WoW History. Eventually, we would like to run a large scale sanctioned RBG Tournament with prizes and glory. If you would like more information, please seek out the following players on Tichondrius - Horde ( Bamboozledd, Madousa, Passivefist, Wildmagikarp or Neytiri)Neytîrî2 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 WTB Reins of the Spectral Tiger LF Reins of the Spectral Tiger if you have for sell add me on battletag Darthale#1361Skollitraum0 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 Recruiting for the Dawnbreaker - 2am-4am.520+ <DAWNBREAKERS> is Recruiting for fast gearing/progressing through current content. Raiding times are 2am-4am EST, tues-weds-thurs-fri, and maybe an additional raid on sunday night. 520+ Ilvl req- pst. Just be able to research your class and fights. We are starting on Flex, and moving quickly through this to do normal and hopefully heroic at the end of August/beginning of September.This is mostly a second shift guild, but I would love to start up another group for a night time group as well. PST me on either Chokesermon or Koggnition on Illidan. Thank you for your time, and I hope to see you raiding with us.Chokesermon0 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 577 Enhancement shaman LF raiding guild Currently 12/14H with years of experience and expertise. LF a mature guild, goal oriented, and competitive. Looking to finish up MoP with Heroic Garrosh and move on to the next x-pac with motivation. If interested plz reply or hit me up on my ID Brad#1144.Virtuz4 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 584 ret paladin LF new home Looking for a guild almost any times available would like to stay on Illidan... but will pay for server transfer but not faction change.I know all fights well. and I'm a very loyal player once I decide to stay I've always stayed for more than a year PST for more info T16 - 13/14H (Guardian Druid - Prot/Ret Paladin) T15 - 5/13H (Prot warrior//Guardian Druid) T14 - 4/16H (Prot Warrior) Here are my logs http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/110843/5/#boss=1601Icarüs2 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 Resto shaman looking for guild [What I'm looking for & what I can do] I'm looking to get into heroic soo and get ready for WOD. I can move Alli or horde & move servers (if needed) [XP] I'm a 563 resto shaman 14/14 reg soo 25 clear 2.7k in 3v3 multi glad player [What times work best for me.] ATM I can raid anyday however time wise I cant raid at or too 3am due to leaving for work at that time. I'm looking for a mid day / 5- 8, 7-10 EST guild!Nessient3 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 13/14H 587 survival hunter Hi, I am currently looking for a guild raiding anytime any day. "horde only" I am looking for a 25m guild - With its sights on WOD.Wildshôt4 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 11/14H xp 565 spriest LF 25H SoO guild I'd prefer a guild that raids after 9pm EST to around 12am or 1am at the most, days are not a problem. I've played spriest for all of MoP and know the spec like the back of my hand. Most of my SoO progress was on this warrior alt http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Babyinside/simple by subbing in for <this game is SO hard> of Illidan. Ask Incestral about me for reference. I know the fights up to Blackfuse to an okay degree. Battletag is Idolmaster#1425Shinsétsu1 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 <Altitude> New Guild / Experienced Core. We are a new guild that is comprised of experienced raiders, who have done heroic progression before in prior expansions. Many of us came back for WoD, but would still like to progress on Heroic SoO before the release. We will be starting off as a 10m group, and will slowly start recruiting for Mythic in WoD. What we are looking for: We would prefer that you are atleast 14/14N on that character that you would like to raid with, but we will consider alts if the player is exceptional. We will also accept raiders who are in the same boat as us, that just came back looking to progress before WoD. If you have prior progression experience, and would like to join then please feel free to contact us. Needs: 1 Tank (Non-Monk) 1 Healer (Non RShaman or DPriest) 1 Melee DPS 1 Ranged DPS (Non Ele, Lock, or Mage) *May make an exception to double up on one of those. Raid Times: Tuesday - 8pm - 11pm Eastern Wednesday - 8pm - 11pm Eastern Sunday - Optional (Will be decided on Tuesday by the group) *Schedule will be longer in WoD for Mythic. If you are interested in joining, or would like to ask more questions please either leave your real-id here, or message me in-game. My Real-ID: Ouellette#1588Syynnz7 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 <Babe Legion> 14/14H 25m late night guild LFM <Babe Legion> is recruiting for ALL exceptional classes/specs. We are preparing for competitive raiding in WoD with an ambitious roster. All that apply must have at least 11/14H exp, legendary cloak and 570+ ilvl. Raid times are 12:30am - 3:30am server time. We prefer everyone to be online and ready to raid 15 minutes early, with a 90% attendance rate. Currently in need of: DPS+TANK Shamans(Resto/Ele/Enh) Monk(WW/BM) Rogue Druid(Balance/Feral/Guardian) Paladin(Prot/Ret) Warrior(/Arms/Fury/Prot) Death Knight(Blood/unholy/frost) Warlock Hunter If you're interested in joining our roster, please apply at: http://babe-legion.enjin.com/home Or message Zeldra, Multilust, Maddogmurdoc, Khaleësi for more information! <Babe Legion> Looks forward to your application ^_^Zeldra4 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 <The Searing Legion> ISO Laid back Raiders Good Morning/Day/Evening, The Searing Legion is now looking for 10 man raiders that are less concerned with hardcore heroic progression and more friendly and willing to spend some hours over the weekend raiding Siege of Orgrimmar. We are a laid back guild that is just starting to revive after 6 months of inactivity and are looking for the following positions: * 2 tanks * 1 DPS with a Healer Off Spec * Various DPS positions If you qualify for any of these positions, please inquire in game with either Elnaara, Peppêr (alt code 0234) or Sëlt (alt code 0235). We also accept social and PvP positions as well as regular members.Sëlt0 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 WTS Alani kill Looking for 20k syn#1396 if you're interestedMyzery0 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 Upcoming tank LF raiding guild Hello everyone. I recently got bored with pvp and decided to try out tanking. So far I love it and I'm excited to start raiding once I hit 90. I'm currently 87 but will be 90 by the weekend. Wanted to find a guild that's serious about raiding and looking for a tank. I'm 22 yo and work monday - friday 8-5 pm so I'm available past 5 pm on weekdays and anytime on the weekend. just hit me up on here or skype @ nick64cap. THANKSKronictankin0 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 Returning player looking for Casual Raiding. Hello! I'm Transmorg and I'm currently going to be boosting my Druid Tomorrow ( Thursday , the 27th ) and will be working very hard to gear her out ASAP. I would like to find a casual raiding guild and by that I mean a guild that still runs 10 man normal or 25 normal. I don't plan to do heroic raiding this x-pac as I've come back a little late to have that expectation but would really like to down Garrosh before the new x-pac's release. My times are very open so that wouldn't be a problem. I'm currently on Illidan so please let me know about your guild! Thank you!!! ~TransmorgTransmorg0 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 Ele Sham LF Mythic Raids in WoD I am looking for a 10 man raid guild that is looking to get into mythic raids in the new expansion. My preferred raid time would start around 8 pm PST (11 pm EST) Sun - Thurs. I am a dedicated raider with a lot of experience and looking for a guild that is the same. MurgKS#1221 if your would like to contact me in game. ThanksMurgs2 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 578 Hunter LF Raiding guild for WOD have 12/14H 25man exp. contact me by BTAG Smokey#1196 or post banner on this thread.Smokëy4 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 <Replaceable IRL> 10m 2/14H LF 1 Tank We are no longer recruiting.Seittit12 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 15, 2014 WTB Heroic Sha of Pride Just need this boss, with loot (Staff / Conq. Token)Smhs0 Jul 15, 2014
Jul 15, 2014 Looking for a raiding guild. 562 Survival Hunter with 14/14 normal xp.Ávik0 Jul 15, 2014
Jul 15, 2014 WTB 100 Sha Crystals through neutral AH 9.5k Yes, there are alliance on this server. :) The alliance auction house is dead though. :( If someone would put sha crystals on the neutral auction house, I'd pay 1900g a stack. Just reply to this topic please. I'll be on often.Brewstrom2 Jul 15, 2014
Jul 15, 2014 Mischief Makers [2/14H] Recruiting for 25 Man Hello Illidan. Mischief Makers is a [2/14H] guild that started 10 man not long ago and as we continue to press on heroics we want to start building our 25 man group up. We raid Friday/Saturday 6:30 to 10:30 PM realm time (4:30 to 8:30 PM PST) and are currently recruiting ALL PLAYERS with the caliber to play their class well for our 25 man group. Currently Recruiting: 3 healers; preferably: 1 Resto Druid 1 Holy Paladin 1 Disc Priest 1 tank; preferably: BM Monk DPS; ALL CLASSES We will accept any exceptional players of any class, so add me at Ngutun#1725 or contact me in game so we can talk about you joining us.Retribution2 Jul 15, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 LF Friendly yet Active Raiding Guild And if it has members who like to run some arenas on downtime that would be ideal! I have a 538 ilvl Bear tank: Ramnight-Illidan with a healing OS. I also have a 526 ilvl Enh Shaman. He is mainly PvP currently but want to gear for raiding as well. What I'm looking for is a raiding guild who also wants to run Flexes with lower guildies to help them get geared. I am very very experienced with both of my classes. I know all the fights in the first 2 wings of SoO. I had taken a long break and don't know wings 3-4 too well but have watched plenty of guides and commentaries on those fights. I am very competent and skilled with my classes. The Shaman is brand new and will be geared very quickly. I love running arena 2s and 3s. Enh Shaman or Resto Druid. I would love to get into a good guild who is friendly and active! Thanks for taking the time to read.Ramnight0 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Interest in cross realm H SoO? Hey there, Just wondering if there is any interest in a week day raid team that can be all cross realm. I am a 570 resto shaman and I have 5/14 H experience on my main. A few of us in my guild were raiding during the week but unfortunately attendance became a big issue so we stopped as pugging is awful. I would be interested in having a group of us cross realm run H Soo 2 days per week, either Tues, Wed or Thurs after 8 pm EST. No joining the guild necessary :) I would love to have someone to raid lead it as well as I do run a Fri/Sun team on my main. This team would need tanks, swing dps/heals and a few strong rdps. I could get a few people from the previous team to raid as well...572 rdruid, 568 WW monk w/tank off spec & 568 UH DK. If there is interest in this please contact me at Fancia#1926. Thanks!Shocktease0 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Trading [H] Illidan Gold for [A] Stormrage Hey guys... Trading roughtly 50k ILLIDAN HORDE Gold for Stormrage Alliance. I'm offering ILLIDAN gold in exchange for Stormrage Alliance gold...> I decided to try out and play alliance on the oldschool server i started out long time ago.... Let me know if you'd like to trade. ThanksBigos0 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 LF Mythic Minded guild! Hello, I am looking for a Progression minded guild that will be raiding Mythic's in WOD. I am an old School WOW raider and have been raiding since BC. I am currently MS as a Resto Druid and OS as a Guardian Druid. I love both Specs and can play both equally well. Although I have been raiding as a Resto druid since Wrath I am more than capable of Tanking as well. I would State my Item level, but as I believe Item level is basically just a number and does not represent the Raider or their abilities. I'm not gonna post it here. If you would like to know that info, feel free to armory me. (Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Morninggl%C3%B3ry/simple ) Anyhow I am a very experience Raider as in Wrath I was 11/12 H25 man and raided with the Number 1 guild on the server at the time. (Nexus on Uldaman) I did take a break for Cata and MOP as I felt that both expansions had nothing to offer me in terms of the game and I had some RL issue's as well I needed to handle first. So there is my experience if you would like to know more use the armory link above. I feel I have too many achieves to sit here and list them all TBH lolz. (Not gloating). So lets get down to what I'm looking for in a guild other than Progression minded folks. I am looking for a home, not another job I have to go to. I wanna login and enjoy the guild inside and outside of raiding. I would love to find a guild that is as passionate about the game as I am and willing to put in the work to experience all it has to offer. Not to mention there is nothing better than being in a guild where you can make friends and they stick with you even after the game is done. I was able to accomplish this in my last guild and still talk to most of them today outside of the game even tho the guild has been disbanded. :( As for my specific needs when it comes to raid times. With my current Schedule I am available to raid any day during the week and anytime between the hours of 4PM EST and 2 AM EST. I am not looking for a guild off server as I am not willing to xfer my toons anywhere at this time. Unless your Paragon (j/k). So with that in mind please don't bother posting or even asking as it will offend me that you didn't bother to read this post... Which in return to me means your just looking to fill bodies and not looking for worthwhile raiders. Also I should Mention Illidian is 98% Horde and I like it that way... Don't ask me to go Alliance... Because it won't happen lolz. If you like what you read and would like to speak with me Directly post back here or Pst me ingame. RealID: Akihiro#1928 Thanks for your time!Morningglóry2 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 LF Garrosh kill I need garrosh tonigh, pm me if u need me, 551 resto shamFalyss0 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 556ilvl mage lf guild just getting back to the game after a break and im looking for a guild who is14/14N & starting to work on heroics. im currently 14/14N on this tier and 2 weeks away from cape, add me on BNET Sinvier#1840 8:30-12pm weekdays weekends im flexibleSintax0 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 586 ele sham lf H SOO clear 7/15 Hey so my guild is not raiding the week of the 15th, so I'm looking for a heroic siege run. Full clear only, would prefer one-night but I don't care to do it over 2-3 days so long as we finish. I'm not looking for a new guild at this time I am just trying to make sure that I don't waste my instance reset. My btag is Rastafaree#1362 Thanks and hope to hear back from ya, RastafareeRastafaree0 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 LF Core Tank Good day, everyone! Our guild has had some unforeseen circumstances. Due to RL our OT is no longer able to raid. We are seeking a skilled tank to join our ranks, as we progress and continue into new xpac and mythic. We are 9/14 HM guild, and got very close on spoils (pug tank not too much success). To apply please mail me in game (Bearrari on Illidan) or leave your info here. Please provide your ilvl, experience, and tanking class. Our raid times are Tue Wed and Thurs 6-9pm server.Bearrari0 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 <FoTM> 12/14HM 25m Currently Recruiting <FoTM> is a HM 25m raiding guild currently 12/14HM with expectation to finish Klaxxi and start Garrosh progression this week. We are a fun, talented, and competitive group of raiders that are looking for like-minded players to join us in finishing this expansion and pushing progression in WoD. Raid Schedule : Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm cst (Subject to change depending on progression needs) Immediate Core positions available: Healer - Paladin, Druid Tank - Warrior, Monk, Druid We are currently recruiting exceptional players to fill our roster in core and backup positions. If you feel you have what it takes to perform to the standards of our raid, we encourage you to apply. Where to apply: http://fotm-web.guildlaunch.com Please contact me with any recruitment questions. Ivey#1200Emmi6 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 LF an Active Serious PvP Guild!! Im looking to return to WoW and was lookign for a fresh start. I am looking for a PvP guild for WOD. I do not mind some pve here and there but my main focus is PvP (RBGs, Arena, WPvP) Faction doesnt matter, although I kinda wanna play a dwarf lol Any Guilds like this who are adding to their ranks? ThanksGotçha0 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 Righteous Intentions (8/14H 25 Man) Righteous Intentions is a 25 man raiding guild that is dedicated to progression but not hardcore. We keep a friendly environment but focus during pulls and progression. Currently Recruiting: We currently have no specific recruitment that we're doing but are open to all skilled players that are interested. Tanks: DPS: Healers: We run the EPGP loot system. Raid Times: Tuesday - 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM Central Time Wednesday - 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM Central Time Thursday - 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM Central TimeVerinor12 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 <Stacked Like Pancakes> 11/14H Recruiting! <Stacked Like Pancakez> is a semi-hardcore 10 man raiding guild. We are a fun, knowledgeable and interactive group of people who have become extremely close. We are looking to expand our roster with outgoing, active players. If you're looking for a serious raiding guild that you can call your second family, this is it! We are at the point of one-shotting the first 10 bosses. We just need a dedicated additional player to progress further. Raid schedule: Tuesday 8:30pm - 12:30am EST; 5:30pm- 9:30pm PST Wednesday: 8:30pm - 12:30am EST; 5:30pm - 9:30pm PST Website: stackedlikepancakez.proboards.com We are currently in dire need of a Disc Priest who knows the ins and outs of their class. The Disc Priest will be expected to solo the bottom of the Shaman's fight, without dying. Although, our main focus is recruiting a Disc Priest, exceptional applicants will be considered. We are looking for people who not only excel in their chosen role, but are flexible, adaptable and will contribute to the long term success of the guild. Having an equally geared and competitive off-spec (and the willingness to use it) is a huge plus. Please have current logs and be ready for heroic raiding.To apply for being a core raider, simply visit stackedlikepancakez.proboards.com and apply. What We Expect From You As a raiding guild that raids only two days a week, we need to make good use of our time. We do not expect you to miss important real life events, and we understand people have lives, however, we do expect you to be as consistent as possible and expect that you will contribute to making good use of raid time by always being responsible in using that time. This includes but is not limited to: -Having raid awareness. -Being 570+ with cloak obviously. -Being at least 7/14 Heroic Exp, 11/14 pref. -Being on time for raids. Being on time is being 15 minutes early. -Being vocal. Use your mic, call your cooldowns, etc. -Being a team player. -Being competitive. Take pride in your gear, know your class and your gear/enchant/gem strategy inside and out. -Performing when it matters. Sometimes performing is not performing at all. Some boss encounters are not about pulling big numbers, or aoeing everything in sight trying to squeeze out extra dps. They're about mechanics, and doing the mechanics right. -Quick wipe recovery. Don't lay on the floor waiting for someone else to res you. Get back in there, buff up, and go again. -Studying and understanding boss encounters. If possible, know the mechanics of encounters from other class/role perspectives. What to Expect From Us -A fun raiding environment -All repairs for raiders are payed for by the guild -All Flasks and Potions are provided for raiders -Gems/enchants/item enhancements to all raiders -Alt runs on normal and flex runs to help out casual players -Help with achievements as there are a couple achievement hunters in the guild -Members who are willing to PvP We are also inviting active social-able players as casuals and backups. Most of us run alt Flex/Normal runs and are more than willing to help casuals out. It's also important to us to gear our backups. For in invite to the guild as a casual player or back up, Simply send a tell to the following players: GM Crazaydo Officers Böreas, Enemyfire If none of us are online, simply add Enemyfire or Böreas on Bnet and we will send you an invite the next time one of us log on. Enemyfire: Boxcarracer#1820 Böreas (jtforward#14722) We look forward to hearing from you!Enemyfire6 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 WTB 9/9 Challenge Mode Gold 70k As the topic states. Looking for a group to run me through CM Gold. Battletag@ Emergency#1619Daruyuki0 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 12, 2014 574 bear 9/14H LF Mid Day raiding guild LF Mid Day raiding guild with similar progress, pref 12-1pm EST start time if possible. Will server change for the right guild (am from a low pop realm). Also available at most times during the weekend. I'm a quick learner and know my class very well. Looking for a guild to progress through more of the tier with and into WoD. Contact me at Skyadder#1663Skyadder0 Jul 12, 2014
Jul 12, 2014 Spriest LF Raiding Guild 581 Horde I am a 10/14H Experienced raider. My main is a 581 Shadow priest, I know best, class right now right? I do have a 569 Disc offspec. I would defiantly prefer a heroic raiding guild that is 25M. The raid times I am looking for are 11pm mountain time or later. My main is Mai-Bleeding Hollow I can also be found on Sussuro-Bleeding Hollow or Cuddlywudly-Bleeding Hollow(alliance)Mai0 Jul 12, 2014