Illidan

Mar 18, 2014 536 Fury DPS -- LF Flex Raiding Guild name - aaro age - 28 spec - fury item level - 536 internet - verizon fios computer - 1150 lga, 4770k, 780gtx, 16gb ddr3, 1440p i have been playing this game since vanilla, and am actively seeking a guild to run flex raids with. i play after work during the week (5pm to 12am mon-fri), and randomly on the weekend. i'm working on finishing the legendary cloak (14 secrets of the empire), and always come to raids with pots and flasks. if your guild could use another solid melee even for alt flex runs, let me know!Aaro0 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 18, 2014 LF GOLDEN LOTUS SUPPLIER Currently looking for a regular supplier of large amounts of golden lotus. Seeking as much as possible. Add ConeToker420#1104 with a message regarding golden lotus to discuss pricing/delivery. Serious suppliers only. Also feel free to message in game if i am on, or message BrandonlunnyDoxkai0 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 18, 2014 <Dark and Edgy> LF Afternoon Raiders <Dark and Edgy> (25) is currently 14/14N. We are currently LF More Day time Players to Start an afternoon raiding group 2pm-5pm Server Tues/Wed/Thur. Need Tanks, Healers, and Melee DPS + Lock or SPriest 545 ilvl required. Post your information here, or send either a whisper or in-game mail to Xiggos or Dvotion.Dvotion1 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 Selling 9/9 Gold Challenge Mode Carries Team GOAT is selling full gold challenge mode carries! Purchasing these runs will get you a title (the Undaunted), a nice phoenix mount, and a class-specific armor set for transmog that is exclusive to those that have completed this challenging content. The group you would be running with has completed all nine challenge mode dungeons with a gold rating multiple times across multiple different characters. If this interests you and you'd like to inquire/discuss pricing, please whisper me in-game, add me on BattleTag, or contact me on Skype at Skype HelloArnold (best way to contact me!) B-Tag Arold#1739, Smashyy#1377Arold1 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 evolution of darkness recruiting We are a new guild formed on dec 21 2013 progressed fast throu normal and are currently looking for skilled dps/heals for 25 man heroic progression. We are 1/14 heroic 14/14 normal. will accept tanks as well add blood#1828 for more infoSobek4 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 MM Hunter and MW Monk looking for RBG Team Me and my friend Thezec are looking for a RBG team. We are both full griev and the most prideful gear you can have at this point, with the best gems/ enchants you can have as well. Both max lvl engineer/ black smithing. We use voice comms while playing, are both 18+ and want to move to the next level of battle grounds. Our arena rating is only around 1500 as we mostly just arena for points but love BG's. Have played many mmo's and were both involved in WoW since it's release, coming and going throughout expansions. We are always at the top, or near it for DPS/ Healing in battle grounds... we have played around 250 and won 200 of them according to our statistics on the current accounts we are using. Please just mail or contact us in game if you want to give us a shot, are looking for a group to stick with to be able to get better over time.Kwash0 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 529 Spriest LF Core RBG Group Looking to transfer my Spriest to this server to get serious into PvP, haven't been able to push ratings yet, since I haven't been able to find a core team. But been around 1600 mmr for RBG's and 1800 mmr for arena. You can get in touch with me through btag at karljones692#1569.Soulkaej1 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 [H] The Elite Few Is Recruiting About The Elite Few The Elite Few is a progression oriented raiding guild on US-Illidan. We pride ourselves in our ability to maintain a mature, focused raiding environment and an adult community. Our mission is to eventually become one of the top 100 ranked raiding guilds on the Server. This requires players on our roster to be among the best in their class and perform well 100% of the time. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- RAIDING We stick to 3 day schedule for our progression. Very rarely, and only if we are close to a kill, will we extend a raid night or add another day. Our progression schedule is: ** Friday, Saturday, and Sunday | 9:00pm - 12:00am Server Time ** ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- WHAT WE OFFER OUR RAIDERS TEF will provide strategies for every boss encounter we are tackling. We will cover the repair costs during all raid nights. Our core raiders may get some additional benefits, such as gems and enchants for new BiS gear. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- WHAT WE EXPECT FROM OUR RAIDERS As part of our progression oriented guild, we expect every raider to... 1.)Act mature and maintain a constructive attitude. 2.)Play well with others in a Casual raiding environment. 3.)Be prepared to raid - have the best food, flask, and gems possible and be ready before we begin. 4.)Plan around their commitment to our raid schedule - be able complete the night without interruption. 5.)Maximize their throughput and know their class inside and out. 6.)Be knowledgeable about any and all boss encounters that we may cover during a raiding week. 7.)We're not just looking for people who can top meters. We are also looking at survivability, situational awareness, and an ability to fit in with our guild atmosphere are also key. How to Join: If you are interested in joining please go to our website @ http://www.elitefew.net and apply or contact one of us in game. In the links below, you will find our required addons. Curse Client: Windows: XP/Vista/7 MacOSX ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ventrilo Client Windows XP/Vista/7 32bit Windows XP/Vista/7 64bit Windows 9x/2000 - 95/98/ME and Windows 2000 MacOSX 10.4 or Higher ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our Guilds Required Addons Deadly Boss Mods Recount SayMOTD Omen3 GTFOßrandi0 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 ZA/ZG xmog runs looking for a partner to run ZA/ZG each week to satisfy our xmog fantasies. Prefer a non-mail so we aren't rolling against each other. Reply here, find me in game, whatever. . .Biffins5 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 LF Steelgrip Gauntlets Looking for either the pattern or a BS who can craft them. Please message me in-game, or add me. Soul#1127Swørdslinger0 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 15, 2014 am ghey .Hehehehoohoo2 Mar 15, 2014
Mar 15, 2014 LF Core healer My guild is currently seeking a core healer - pref shaman for progression. We are 1/14HM and looking to start grinding out heroics. Please be 550+, with similar experience, patient, and able to 2 heal - obviously some fights will require 3 healers. We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Monday 6-9pm ST. Wed and Thur will be heroic days, and Monday clean up. We also do alt runs every week on normal, you are welcome to bring over alt toons as well. Also seeking all roles for back up. Please write mail or whisper Bearrari. Thanks!Bearrari0 Mar 15, 2014
Mar 15, 2014 MW Monk looking for WoD team. Currently out of the raiding scene due to military obligations, looking to come back to a group willing to accept a less than geared Monk. (534) trying to get what i can in LFR while overseas but harder than i thought. Experienced raider since vanilla, trying to find a home on for the next Xpac. Ill be back before its release date and will be leveling as quickly as possible to gear for the next content. Hit me up in game Zephers#1886Sarkeisha0 Mar 15, 2014
Mar 15, 2014 <FoTM> - Tu/W - 9/14H - LF1 Healer and 1 tank We are always recruiting, even if your class is not listed here feel free to apply. <FoTM> is a semi-hardcore 2 night a week guild on US Illidan. We're a close-knit group of players with the primary goal of progressing through heroic content as quickly as possible. To do this we need all of our members to be top notch, not just a select few, If you under-preform you will be cut. We are also a very social guild, with lots of former raiders/casuals that are always on. We want raiders that will stick around for the hard times, that means wiping on bosses 100+ times later on in the tier, if the going gets tough, The tough get killing bosses. Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday 7-11PM CST With optional 3rd day that we may do if we're close to killing a boss Currently Recruiting the following: 1 Healer: Pref Paladin or Druid, will consider everything. OR: 1 Balance Druid 1 Tank: Pref Warrior or Druid, will consider everything How our application process works: The application process takes 1-2 days depending on availability for a vent interview, and the trial process lasts anywhere from 1-3 weeks depending on your fit with the guild, during your trial you will roll not be eligible for any gear unless no one in the raid needs it. This is to avoid wasting gear on people that fail their trial. Warlords of Draenor plans: Our current plan is to open recruitment for Warlords around when 6.0 hits, mainly due to the fact we have multiple raiders coming back for the xpac. How to apply: Apply at http://fotm-web.guildlaunch.com we will get back to you within 24-48 hours. Contact info You can contact any of the following officers for information Dasturos#1479 Ivey#1200Dasturos19 Mar 15, 2014
Mar 15, 2014 TY. TY for the help and resources!Katling1 Mar 15, 2014
Mar 15, 2014 TICKLE FIGHT - Recruitment Tickle Fight of Illidan is recruiting all skilled players of all classes. We are in the works of assembling a 25M raid team to carry on into the next xpac. Current raid leader is 7/14 Heroic SOO. Our raid days will be Tuesday and Thursday, from 9-12 Server Time. If interested message or send mail to Zirocx or Mêatknuckle. Cloak and 550+ ilvl is preferred but not required. Starting out with a 10M group this upcoming Tuesday and continuing to recruit till 25M status is reached. Starting heroic progression in a few weeks once we have a solid roster. Thanks!Zirocx2 Mar 15, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 Trading Alani mount for pet! Seventh alani mount up for grabs! Sky shard up and ready for use! Looking to trade alani mount for either of the following pets: 1. Spectral tiger cub 2. Ethereal soul trader 3. Viscous horror 4. Tuskarr kite 5. Dragon kite Pst me or pm me here ty!Ujellybra0 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 550 Frost Mage LF weekend raid guild Hello there. I am looking for a weekend raiding guild, as the title says. I only really have flex experience on this toon, but I know all the fights. I have an alt on a dead server that is 8/14. I really like this mage and would like to make him my main. I just need a guild to raid with to do so. I know all the fights and this class very well. I am definitely not a liability lol. Hit me up, i can do some flex and get some logs if needed, or do some runs with you to show that i know my stuff. Thanks for readingBluntmcfatty0 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 (Horde) Riptide 9/14 HM Recruitment. Hello everyone currently we are recruiting for our second group. We are currently in need of 2 tanks, (Warrior, Pally, DK) 1 healer (Disc Priest Pref) and any exceptional DPS. Raid Days / times are set through server time, which if you are not aware is Central Standard time. Tuesday - 7pm - 10pm Wednesday - 7pm - 10pm Thursday - 7pm - 10pm For any further information please refer to our website http://riptide-guild.com or contact me in game. Thank you for your time -SmøkahontasSmøkahontas1 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 Mage LFG - Back into raiding MOP/WOD I've played WOW since vanilla and up to cataclysm. I took a long break after graduating from college and starting my career. Now I have some free time after work and I want to get back into raiding for MOP/WOD. I have a 90 Paladin and 90 Mage but want to make the Mage my primary. I am looking for a friendly guild which raids from around 7pm to around 11pm (+- an hour on both ends). I also like to PVP and help outside of raiding and expect the guild members to be the same way. I am currently Alliance on Stormreaver but am willing to transfer to another server as well as to Horde. I have also played an orc hunter on Gorefiend for 2 years with a friend so being horde is not new to me. I heard Illidan has a lot of good guilds which is why I'm posting here. Whisper me @ KraziRussian#1950. Thanks for taking the time to read this.Frostypickle0 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 Fresh Start - Horde Just wanted to say hello, It has been a few months now that I have been out of the game, and I have finally returned. Pre-ordered the new expansion, got myself the 90 and rolled on this realm. Looking for a guild to join. Thanks for your time! - ZhedZhedrock1 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 576 10/14 Heroic Mage LF Heroic Raids Hi I raided with my guild until recently and they decided to take a break. We were 10/14 H and I am looking for similar guild or, if you're ahead, I know the fights as well. Kinda of open right now to 10/25 but not sure computer can handle 25 man. I'm willing to give it a shot if you are, as I will be getting a new comp soon and it shouldn't be a problem. As for the days I am open as well for now, but that is NOT a guarantee. Send me in game mail or pst me if I'm on or reply to post. ThanksSnarful2 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 Laggin? Anybody else getting real bad intermittent world lag in Pandaria? My home latency is staying around 79-80ms but I keep getting spouts of world lag, sometimes 2000-3000ms.Grundyman1 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 [11/14HM] <Ararats Beard>25M LF:Ranged & Heal We are Ararats Beard, and we need you! Are you a dedicated raider who enjoys not standing in stuff, and who enjoys living to the end of a boss fight? Then we want you. ... Wondering What that entails? Check below! *5/14 Heroic bosses killed. *Full BiS enchants *Correct Gemming and Reforging *Attempts to be fully ilevel upgraded *Recent World of logs Also we are looking for very important roles in our raid. *Boomkins *Disc & Shadow Priests *Resto Shaman Our Raid times! (based on CST (our local server time.)) 8:30pm-11:30pm Tuesday 8:30pm-11:30pm Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm Monday (A non-mandatory clean up day where we finish things off on normal for the week.) ... But how long am I going to be a trial? Our trial period lasts usually about 3 weeks with a review with you on the second. A review lets you know what were still looking for in terms of the next week before considering promotion, or sometimes its just a pat on the back and a well deserved "Atta boy!" How do we do loot? We use Loot council between 7 officers. Our priority for loot is as follows: Raider (including officers and GM) > Trials > altsAs a first week trial expecting loot as soon as it drops probably should not be your first priority. As I have gone over already it is not a terribly long trial period, and in 25 man loot more or less rains down on us. Special consideration is usually looked at when a huge upgraded from a trial is listed against a raider. That being said, don't expect us to always wave favor at the trial in that situation. What we expect from you: *Proper Preparation. Show up on time, and with consumables for the entire night. We try our best to provide food for the masses, but that does not mean 100%. Bring your own in-case You, or I forget to provide/grab food. Flasks are a must. *Raid awareness. Bring your A-Game today, tomorrow, and everyday. A proper UI is the first step towards not dying in a raid, while we don't check these, do bring a set up that is critical to your success in not standing in things. You should by now know the mechanics that normal has provided us experience with, you still need to avoid those abilities! *Selflessness is success for everyone. It should go without saying sitting will be a thing. While it might not happen very often, it will happen. If you dps or healing is lower than your raid counterpart sitting might happen on progression bosses this is normal in ANY raid environment. With mythic around the corner a lot of 25m guilds will have raiders looking at boss bench time due to the decrease in people. *Competitiveness with your fellow guildies. Friendly competition is healthy and encouraged. It will make you and your raid counterpart try that little bit harder and survive that little bit longer. There is a fine line however, when healthy becomes unhealthy and you should know that line. *Seriousness during the encounter. We are just like most people, we enjoy goofing off during trash to an extent. If we are not wiping to trash we have no problem mouthing off and goofing off, but when it becomes an issue to our performance it will end. During bosses we expect a level of seriousness and dedication to your job that you should also expect of us. *Critical thinking and problem solving. We are not going to play your class for you. You need to know what your specific job is on a fight, and your critical key components are during our boss fights. Are you supposed to be misdirecting? Interrupting? CC'ing? Should YOU be clicking on that box? Remember the most important thing taught to you as a child: Knowing is half the battle. Do you require any addons to raid with? Just this one for loot: ... This All looks great, how do we get ahold of you guys? You can use the following link to submit an app to our WIP website ... Or start your process by messaging one of our Officer in-game. Handyjayy Zyn Pepep Carp Firasa (Firas#1130) YuschaFirasa14 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 Resto Druid/Tank LF Heroic GuiId Resto Druid/Tank 7/14H 567 Resto iIvI 550iIvI FeraI...Iooking for a Iate night guiId...Iooking for a guiId Iooking to progress farther and stiII having fun.whiIe trying....Mòñk0 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 Legion of Boom Recruiting (Horde) We are currently looking for a solid tank 550+, one Rdps and one Mdps 545+ to fill out our core raid slots. We are currently 10/14 norm, with 14/14 Raid leads. We use Mumble as a voice chat. If you are interested in joining our ranks Send a tell to Mazorin or Ibwas in game.Mazorin0 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 LF RAID TEAM Hey yall i have a 562 kitty and 550 ele sham and i want to raid again ad me to RealID Bear#11308 and we can talk!!! cant raid pass 1030pm CST work 3rd shift thank you!Bearfarmer0 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 572 Disc LF HSoO 25 man raiding guild 572 Disc priest LF HSoO guild at least 10/14H 11/14 Heroic xp 572 Disc looking for heroic 25m raiding guild w/ 3 nights a week raiding 3 days from Tuesday-Thursday in the time frame of 7-12pm central. My 25 man guild currently is on break due to attendance issues A little about me: I don't take unnecessary damage, I am very reliable, perform important rolls in raids, self efficient, knowledgable about my class and definitely pull my weight on meters. I do not play on off-nights at all. What I am looking for: A active 25 man guild that has been established and stable as a 25 man for sometime, drama free, knowledgable leadership, fair loot system, adult only raid core and progresses smoothly. Active website would be a bonus. Most importantly, I'm looking for that core that is looking for me and not just someone to fill a spot in a core with attendance issues. No temporary or bench option for me. I look forward to my raid nights every week to relax so I expect to be raiding. Not jumping around waiting for people to show up for 30 min. I expect situations to be handled respectfully and constructively, some kid nerd raging is not something I care to listen to or a bunch of drama. Can contact anyone in my current guild for a reference. Post here if interested in me and ill contact you in game. Thanks!Liethal2 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 25 man SoO recruiting G2 (Corrupted Alliance) Is currently recruiting any and all players for raid G2. We need players for our 25 team on the weekends (Fri/Sat-6 to 10 server). Need Dps and Heals, must have knowledge of the SoO for fast progression, 540-550 iL required to join. Must be online at 6 for invites, if not on by 629 server u will be replaced. Must be friendly and a team player, any ninja logging will not be tolerated. Finally if u miss multiple weekends or leave early, u will be removed and replaced.Yoishi1 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 13, 2014 Tank Looking for Raiding guild Hello, I am currently looking for a raiding guild. We can talk more on wow. duhram#1539Oshgs2 Mar 13, 2014
Mar 13, 2014 <Travesty> is recruiting! <Travesty> is a 11/14 Heroic horde guild on Illidan-US Raid Schedule: - Tuesday: 12:00am-3:00am Server (CST) - Wednesday: 12:00am-3:00am Server (CST) - Thursday: 12:00am-3:00am Server (CST) - Monday: 12:00am-3:00am Server (CST) - Occasionally this day is an off day. What we are looking for: - We are currently seeking 1 ranged DPS for our raid and 1 melee, preferably Mage and DPS Warrior. Skilled players are encouraged to apply. Seeking members for a bench position. Persons of interest should have the following qualities: - Be experienced and or knowledgeable on current raid content, including heroic fights. - Have great attendance! This is one of the most important qualities to possess due to only raiding 3 hours 3 nights a week. - Know your class. This also means flexibility on fights. - Have a positive attitude. Please do not be overly negative. Be respectful of others. - Be confident and have patience. - Be familiar with a raid environment. Constructive criticism will also be common in our raids. - Be prepared! * We are also seeking players for bench positions, so feel free to apply if you possess the above qualities (DPS in need)* About Travesty: We are, for the most part, a tight knit family. Many of us have been raiding together since Burning Crusade and Wrath. We joke around, and like having a good time. Sometimes old raids and instances are ran on off days or at earlier times of the day, as well as random PVPing. You will also find that a large majority of us are night owls. We like to take raiding seriously, but we also enjoy having a good time. Our guild is very open to a lot of things, so if you might be a person who easily gets offended, then this guild probably isn't the right one for you. Contact Us: For any questions or more information, you may contact one of our guild members in-game Dannikah#1820Dannikah3 Mar 13, 2014
Mar 13, 2014 New raid guild needs returning vets in WoD <DreamBlade> is seeking active skilled players for T16 content. We will be starting from scratch and clearing the lower difficulties in order to learn the basics of each fight and build teamskills/learn each other's capabilities. Priority one is to build a strong core group capable of clearing all difficulty levels in WoD, and accumulate fun people who want a great place to hang out when they are online as we get more established. We will hit the ground running in 6.0 and clear all difficulties of each tier in order, taking our 20 top performers / most reliable players in to Mythic. We will not be in competition for world ranking due to our short raid week, but we will be focused and efficient during raids. Our raid times are currently projected for 8pm CST - 12 Midnight CST, Tues/Thurs/Sunday. The first raid is this coming Tuesday, 1/21/14 at 8pm. Background: I'm a veteran raider who first joined a Molten Core guild back in 2006. I have raided as a raid leader/ GM during almost every tier in the game, with the exception of a few breaks from the game over the years. I have been the maintank on every tanking class prior to MoP. I was also a hunter from tiers 1-6 in various raids. I quit after tier 11 in Cata and am just now coming back to the game, excited to see WoD. A few weeks ago I formed a new raid guild with the intent to blanket invite all past friends and family back to WoW in preparation for the release of Warlords of Draenor. While I have raided in almost every tier since game launch with most of the aforementioned homies, I didn't get much of a response. I do anticiapte a few of them to materialize at the actual launch of 6.0, but I wanted to get back in to the game sooner rather than later. I made a couple of threads and tossed them around the interwebs and started getting responses. We rerolled together for the most part, and about 6-7 of us recently hit 90. Our group is composed of mostly old school raiders who have been officers/raid leaders in some capacity since classic or BC. Certainly not everyone fits this category, but this is after all a guild for returning players. We are excited to hit the ground running in WoD and are currently looking to fill slots in our raid team and start clearing flex/normal modes together before moving to heroics. This is the perfect opportunity for returning players, or even new players who have just recently hit level 90 and don't know where to begin. Requirements/Raid Slot Availability: At this time we have room for the following class/specs in our main group. This is subject to frequent changes, as some of the projected team members are very much tentative at this point: Deathknight Blood - Open Frost - Open Unholy - Closed Druid Resto - Closed Guardian - Closed Balance- Open Feral - Open Hunter Beast Mastery - Open Survival - Open Marksmanship - Closed Mage Arcane - Open Fire - Closed Frost - Open Monk Brewmaster - Open Mistweaver - Open Windwalker - Closed Paladin Protection - Open Retribution - Open Holy - Open Priest Discipline - Open Holy - Open Shadow - Open Rogue Assassination - Open Subtlety - Open Combat - Open Shaman Resto - Closed Enhancement - Open Elemental - Open Warlock Destruction - Open Demonology - Open Affliction - Open Warrior Protection - Closed Fury - Closed Arms - Closed At this time we are NOT searching for: -People who already cleared everything in MoP -People who value personal progression over accomplishing goals as a team. -People with completely volatile schedules that will guarantee low attendance most weeks. (We have room for social members and friends, I am just recruiting for our main group that will be progressing in to Heroic and Mythic in WoD.) If you are of a like mind and enjoy playing with people capable of playing at a very high level, but don't want to raid 40-60 hours a week, please send an ingame mail to my main character, Sothra. Once again, we intend to raid tomorrow night so we would like to get many interviews done as soon as possible. I am really looking for leaders right now to help get this initiative airborne, so if you feel you would be happy with some added responsibility and have good leadership skills please let me know this when you contact me. See you in game, SothraSothra13 Mar 13, 2014
Mar 13, 2014 [H] 542 Balance Druid lf new raid guild I'm a returning veteran raider looking for a new Horde guild that schedules regular 10/25/Flex raids, ideally for 1-2 nights per week. I'm also interested in off-night events like challenge modes, heroic scenarios, achievement farming, organized pvp... I'm more or less here for it all. My availability is 6 PM to 11 PM EST, Sunday through Thursday. I have experience with all four druid specs, but the most practical skill with Balance, Feral, and Guardian. I say "returning," but I never really left. Both my work and personal schedules fluctuated regularly since last year, which only left time for playing alts, running LFR/LFD, and trying in futility to find a pug spot (you know how Illidan can be). Things finally steadied out a couple of weeks ago, and I'm confident in being able to commit to a raiding schedule again. I've raided "hardcore" in the past (5 full nights/week) and tried casual (near impossible due to unstable pug landscape), so I'm looking for a group that's somewhere in-between, taking a more relaxed but still focused approach to progression, skill refinement, and social growth. Please post replies here, or find me in game with tag ID ArchdruidPow#1211.Powaqqatsi1 Mar 13, 2014
Mar 13, 2014 Returning to WoW, looking to rejoin PvE scene Hey all! First off I'd like to state that I have boosted to level 90 and I understand how some would look down upon doing such a thing. I can say, though, that I have been a solid, active and dedicated PvE gamer for the past 10 years+ playing games such as FFXI, WoW (vanilla, BC, WotLK and Cata), FFXIV ARR and also dabbling in competitive games such as Dota 2, League of Legends, Smite and SC2. I'm a gamer at heart and would absolutely love to rejoin the WoW PvE scene. To do this I am seeking a friendly, active raiding guild. I am a Windwalker Monk and I believe with my past raiding experience as a Rogue this will help me get a headstart on understanding how to maximize my DPS and such. Anyways, I'll keep this fairly short. My experience in WoW is as follows: Vanilla (everything up to Patchwerk in Naxx) BC (Everything up to Kalecgos in Sunwell) Wrath (Everything) Cata (not so much, I quit for school during this time) A little more about me to finish this up.. My name's Matt, I am a 23 year old from Toronto, Canada (yay, Rob Ford). I am an Econ student and work as a Logistics Coordinator. I love MMOs and I love raiding. My work schedule allows me to be available whenever required. I'd like to say any time between 6pm EST and midnight EST on weekdays. As for weekends, I am usually available anytime unless I have plans for that night which I would then let you know about beforehand. Thanks! Until I hear from you I'll be gearing up! Toodles.Shakzaktok4 Mar 13, 2014
Mar 13, 2014 550 Ret LF a Raiding Guild As the title implies I am currently looking for a raiding guild :) I havn't raided much throughout MOP, mostly LFR and FLEX trying to be a bit more casual through this expansion but now that my girlfriend is playing WoW with me again and I am not doing much in other MMOs or other games we are both looking to find a good, solid 25M raiding guild! I have been raiding since Vanilla WoW and have plenty of experience throughout every expansion :) I am not looking for anything to hardcore but yet at the same time serious and casual :) If any guilds are recruiting please hit me up in game or leave me a message here :D Thank you!Zephýrr2 Mar 13, 2014
Mar 13, 2014 Selling Level 25 Guild <The Rebellion> SOLDBlitzo1 Mar 13, 2014
Mar 13, 2014 WTB Normal Seige Run (Early Morning 4am serv) Just want to buy a reg siege run pst me in game or add my battletag Waterone3#1864 usually on from 430 am server onwardsHarmoness1 Mar 13, 2014
Mar 13, 2014 Skill Capped If this is how your guild leader acts, you might want to reconsider which guild you sit in. http://imgur.com/CeMlNxB Stay Classy.Kartoffeln1 Mar 13, 2014
Mar 13, 2014 WTB cm gold carry - late night Looking to buy CM gold 9/9 on a monk or rogue (havent fully decided which one). My biggest problem is my available time which is from 0130 to 0800 server monday -> thursday. If youre an experienced carry group plz respond to the post or add Sparticas#1402 Gold is only available on illidan horde.Sparticas14 Mar 13, 2014
Mar 13, 2014 horde illidan Wow gold for your D3 gold! here yes u can still trade diablo 3 gold through the ah by me listing an item and u finding it and buying that item ..i will take the cut 50 mill diablo 3 gold min = 4k illidan horde gold 100mill diablo 3 gold = 8k illidan horde gold bnet name Phobia#1194Thephobia0 Mar 13, 2014
Mar 12, 2014 <Wraith> 8/14 Heroic 25 Tues/Wed 7-11PM serv. Current Needs: Currently we're in need of the following classes to bolster our roster: Balance Druid Hunters (Sv / BM) Rogues Shadow Priests Elemental and Enhancement Shamans Mage Warlock Schedule: Sun/Mon - Optional 10 Man alt run Tues/Wed - Main Raid Thurs - Optional clear (This is also typically the night we do Garrosh Normal carries) Fri/Sat - Off Note that during progression, if we feel like a boss will die, then we will use Thursday as another full raid night. Requirements * Must be 18 years or older to join. 17 is acceptable, anything under will be immediately denied. * Must be 560+ item level, be properly gemmed, enchanted, etc, and have viable professions. * Must, at the very least, have your cloak or be in the process of obtaining your cloak (Ex: 8/12 runestones for example). * Must have DBM, VEM, or BigWigs (Whichever you prefer) up to date at all times. * Must be prepared for raid, read up on fights, etc. We're not here to carry anyone. About Us: We're a tight knit group of people who believe in progressing as fast as we can while having fun on an extremely limited schedule. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 7-11PM CST (8-12 EST) and as such expect all recruited to maintain 90%+ attendance. We like to joke around a lot and have fun during farm content, but we get serious when its time to down bosses. If you're interested, there are 2 ways of getting a trial run with us. You can either contact me in-game on Csunforgiven (BTag: Slayelol#1557), or you can apply on our website, http://wraithillidan.enjin.comCsunforgiven2 Mar 12, 2014
Mar 12, 2014 <Breakfast with Hobos>9/14H 10M Weekend Guild Breakfast with Hobos is recruiting a 565+ Tank, For Heroic SoO Progression.Our Raid times are Sat/Sun 10am - 2pm. *Currently 9/14H* must have atleast 4/14H exp. Also considering 560+ backup/alternative players with experience. Add, Broydie#1189 to B-tag if interested.Broydiè0 Mar 12, 2014
Mar 11, 2014 LFM ICC25 HEROIC shards reserved everything else freeroll add DevonLutz#1147Freedom3 Mar 11, 2014
Mar 11, 2014 Question about "The Lich King's Last Stand" I am about to be on the last part of the Shadowmourne quest. Do I have to use Shadowmourne to kill the LK? Is that the only way the box will drop? I tried looking this up, but all I can find is older posts. Some of my friends think you might not need to use it on the kill anymore.Eomar1 Mar 11, 2014
Mar 11, 2014 <BANGBUS> 9/14H 10m Recruiting <BANGBUS> Is a newly transfered guild looking to find a new start on Illidan. We're looking for 2 more raiders to round out the roster. Immediate core spots open for: -1 Holy Paladin / Mistweaver Monk / Disc Priest -1 ranged dps with a competent healing OS (prefer a Boomkin but will consider others). What do we require from you before joining? - Ilvl 560+ with cloak. -At least 14/14 Normal mode Garrosh with 4/14H experience -Able to play one of your other specs in your class well. -We expect you to log on early, about 15 minutes, to pull trash and have the boss pulled by 8. -To have good communication and to have a working Headset/Mic, we use mumble. Our goal for the long term is to clear as much as possible before 6.0 hits and to build a Mythic raiding group for Warlords. Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8-11PM CST(Server time) Wednseday 8-11PM CST Thursday 8-11PM CST Officers: -Atomicfelony. Adam#11870 -Cryscho. Cryscho#11121 -Bootaysweat. Snooki#1220Atomicfelony2 Mar 11, 2014
Mar 11, 2014 WTB 25 (N) SoO Carry. I'm looking for a 25(N) SoO carry, seeing as I'll never be able to do this with my current gear this expansion. I'm willing to pay something that seems fair. If your carry is just for the boss kills and achievement with no chance at drops, I will pay less than if I can roll on items that your raid does not need. I'm thinking somewhere around 30k for the clear (no items), and upwards of 100k if given the chance to roll on items. Reply here or talk to me in game. I'm online nightly from 6pm-12am EST.Aaro0 Mar 11, 2014
Mar 11, 2014 Trading Illidan Horde gold for Stormrage Alli Looking to trade around 100k to Stormrage alliance for 100k on Illidan Horde I have many sources to vouch for a smooth transaction if you are in need of clarification. contact: Push#1424Pùshi0 Mar 11, 2014
Mar 11, 2014 [H] Challenge mode 9/9 Sale What do you get when you buy our Challenge Mode package?: You play your character through all 9 Challenge Modes. When you complete 9/9G in Challenge Modes, you also get Silver/Bronze. - 430 Achievement points - "The Undaunted" Title (Bronze) (Account Wide) - One of four mounts (Silver) (Character Specific) Reins of the Crimson Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Ashen Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Emerald Pandaren Phoenix Reins of the Violet Pandaren Phoenix All mounts require Artisan Riding to learn. - Unique transmog set (Gold) Here is a link to preview all the challenge mode sets. http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2701-Challenge-Mode-Armor-Reward-Models-Preview?page=3 *Prices* Contact me in game. - B-tag: Blamemebro#1909 - Skype: xKaleus Requirements: - Have all 9/9 Heroics done on the toon you are running on. We charge half price of each individual heroic. - Must play a DPS spec. We understand if you main a healer or tank, but while we are doing these roll a DPS spec :~) We use Skype or Mumble when are doing the Challenge Mode boost. We keep a fun and relaxed atmosphere while still getting the job done. Along with the dungeon run-through, we run through all tactics/tricks specific to the dungeon we are doing. If you have any questions concerning payments, requirements or whatever it should be, add me and I will answer everything you need to know Team- Disc priest - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Lifegripahoy/advanced Ele sham - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Felocity/advanced (One of the two following tanks) Blood DK - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Babyjace/advanced BM monk - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Dodeyparton/advancedLifegripahoy1 Mar 11, 2014
Mar 10, 2014 WTB 2400 RBG Boost (in game gold only!) Title says it all I'm looking to buy a boost on a character for in game gold only and I play my character. I keep getting stagnated at 1800ish every season. So if there is any team out there looking to make some gold let me know. I'm not looking for anything illegal...just me playing my account and paying your team for it's services with IN GAME GOLD. Leave a post here or send an ingame mail to this character thank you.Mucklebones1 Mar 10, 2014