Illidan

Apr 21, 2014 540 Resto Shaman LF raiding guild Hey, I am looking for a weekend raiding guild for progression in SoO 14/14 expYisen1 Apr 21, 2014
Apr 21, 2014 WTB Heavy Lockboxes Looking to buy x1300 Heavy Lockboxes for Ravenholdt Rep. Whisper me in game or add me to battletag. Dbod6969#1793Macstallion2 Apr 21, 2014
Apr 21, 2014 569 8/14 Heroic Frost DK LF 25m Heroic Guild I'm looking for weeknight 25 man heroic runs. I'm 568/569 right now (will be 569 as soon as I make some upgrades this week) I do have the legendary cloak, my legendary meta, and my 4 set (two of which are heroic). I pull on average 310-330k dps at the moment and I would really like to start making some more heroic progression. Looking for a guild that is at least 9/14 heroic and looking to make serious progression. I've extensively studied all the heroic fights and I've downed up to Nazgrim and had Malkorok at less than 3% at least 10 times. I also have almost a full tank set with the tanking 4 set and a couple scattered heroic pieces if I'm ever needed to tank or to fill in as a tank. Or just to 3 tank shamans. I also have a 567 warlock friend who is looking for the same thing I'm looking for, we come from the same guild and do the same runs and have the same experience.Khaotixx0 Apr 21, 2014
Apr 21, 2014 What It Do? Eh yo what it do fellas?Dhanik0 Apr 21, 2014
Apr 20, 2014 574 Hunter LF guild 11/14H Guild dropped from 25 to 10m about a month ago and people went their separate ways and here I am looking for a raid spot in a guild thats at least 11/14H. I am available to raid every evening 7-12 est.Dog1 Apr 20, 2014
Apr 20, 2014 530 Fury Warrior LF raiding guild! Hello I am looking for a raiding guild! I know my ilvl is low and I have no legendary cloak but I am in the process of taking care of that. I have played casual for a long while and I finally find myself in the situation to be loyal to a guild and be consistent with raid times. I can raid any day of the week from 6pm server-3am. I am looking around to try and find a guild that might try me out because the server is so big and the only guilds I see posting on the forums looking for new members are either casual guilds or guilds already in heroics. I need a guild that is pretty much just starting out or a possible alt guild. I have a good PC, in 25 man LFR I never drop below 40 FPS. I just need someone to give me a chance.Prickett2 Apr 20, 2014
Apr 20, 2014 buying normal garrosh kill on normal will pay 35k pst meProtoss1 Apr 20, 2014
Apr 20, 2014 Buying Level 25 Guild I am looking to purchase a level 25 guild. If you have one for sale, Please add me on battletag: gbpackers#1863 or leave a reply here! ThanksRêese0 Apr 20, 2014
Apr 19, 2014 Wtb twos carry on illidan 4 1550 achievement Resto druid there named Metelsoset (it's not on my list of chars to post with idk y) I think I'm at 1330 right now. Please respond here or in game blyadina#1717Voena0 Apr 19, 2014
Apr 19, 2014 573 11/14H Prot Warrior LF Raiding Guild 573 Prot Warrior with 11/14H experience looking for a guild with progression at or above my level ONLY. 25M guilds are preferred. I have GM/Raid Leader experience, I took a guild from nothing and took it to 5/14H until I was recruited into SBF. They are currently suspending 25M raiding, and I feel the need to join a guild that can suit my needs. I understand all loot rules and accept them all, I am not a loot !@#$%, I am interested in the kill not the gear. I love a good social atmosphere but respect and enjoy the progression atmosphere. I know that it may take weeks to kill a boss. I can raid Monday-Friday 5pm PST - 10 PM PST. Let me know if you are interested.Márcús2 Apr 19, 2014
Apr 19, 2014 552 Prot warrior LF hardcore raiding guild Hello I am an old school prot warrior getting back into raiding. I am looking for a 3-5 night week raiding guild to join. I have past heroic raiding exp dating back to vanilla. Can raid any time between 3pm to 12 cst. Lookling for a group of players that push progression hard. I also have a 90 prot pally as my alt that I can swap to for alt raids. Please post here or contact me in game for more info. P.S the current guild im in does not raid just in it for the lvl 25 perks.Sdog1 Apr 19, 2014
Apr 19, 2014 <Babe Legion>14/14H late night 25m recruiting Raid Times: Tues - Thursday 12:30midnight - 3:30 Server Recruiting: Boomkins Rogue Ele DK 1 Disc Exceptional players no matter the class are free to apply or add for interview. About: Babe Legion is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild which was recently formed at the end of ToT which we finished the tier at 7/13 HM. In Babe Legion we have alts of top raiders which does not make up our core but is a fair amount of it, this does not mean we do not accept mains or hold anything against players who have their main in raid. We hold this guild to a high standard and only want dedicated players who min/max their toons. In Babe Legion the goal is to down bosses at a relatively smooth pace we won't be happy with not killing bosses as everyone in the guild has the drive to compete and kill hardmodes. We have a great time while raiding we try to keep the raid environment fun and it is anyone who has been in the guild would say they had a great time, but when its time to get serious we step up. What we expect: We expect players to show up every night when you join the guild you are expected to make every raid, but we do understand real life issues and as long as you post out that you can't make raid ahead of time we will understand. If you just continuously post out though that would become a problem obviously. We want our players to come to ready to raid knowing the fights and being properly geared/enchanted. What you can expect: You can expect a guild that is well lead and has a strong community. A guild where you can raid and make your jokes and what not and still get bosses down. The goal ultimately would be to finish the tier at a strong pace. We want to move up as a guild and continue to progress at better rates and we want our members to want the same thing. To get more information on Babe Legion or to request an interview add migunit#1156, msg multilust/multichill/multidots in game, or apply at http://babe-legion.enjin.com/Multichill53 Apr 19, 2014
Apr 19, 2014 Female Player Looking For A Couple Friends Been playing mostly solo for a long time, account got hacked, finally back in the game.. Preordered next expansion, leveled my pally.. And I am looking for a small group to play with.. :) I am into light RP. I currently host a teamspeak 3 server I am very much a social player, but other times get a little too absorbed for conversation. I'm a tomboy type girl so don't expect a girly girl.. Though I *do* collect pets just because they're cute. *Ahem* If interested.. Let me know. :) I'll be in game. ;)Kenziekk19 Apr 19, 2014
Apr 19, 2014 Looking for a Raid Lead Hello, My guild is currently looking for a player with excellent leadership skills to help put together a second raid group. This project's sole purpose is to combine both groups in the next expansion for mystic. Please mail me in game - Bearrari on Illidan - or send me a whisper My best regards !Bearrari2 Apr 19, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 WT$ lvl 13 guild, cheap! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/illidan/Ni_Hao/ Nothing fancy, 6 tabs ready for storage. Add me if you want to talk payment detail$ realID: deaddolly#1420 or skype xxdead_dollyxx.Ðeaddolly1 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 565 rogue LF raiding guild 8/14h exp Hello im lookin for a heroic raiding guild im 8/14 on my boomy alt a friend asked me to come in for this week because they were missing someone post here if interested or btag is Machine#1386Mächine2 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 WTB 9/9 CMODE 80k READ I want to buy full CMODE SET for my holy pally i have a ret spec just incase if you have your heals and tanks set up already ! i have the 80k only one prob i have about 50k here and all my other gold is on Hyjal toon so if you have a toon in Hyjal or i can buy pets or something over there and bring them here then yeah but i do have the 80k for full clear ! Will pay after each dungeon cmode or before i have around 60k in this server and rest of gold on Hyjal! add shady#1484Torso0 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 Let's kill stuff - 565 Lock LF 25m guild Pugging is a gateway drug to self-destruction. In my countless pulls and endless pursuit to kill what should be very very old news by now, I've found that pugging via Oqueue is like using heroïn to curb a crack addiction. I need help. So, before I further endure a life of tatter, filth, and hardship, I thought I would make a post on my realm's forum to find a guild to play the game with. Here's a little about me: I'm a warlock Here's a bit more about me: I have this obnoxious orange cloak that makes me look like a Tyrael cosplayer I have loads of experience with Garrosh. I don't have 14/14, but if I could equate this to real life tangible terms, this would be a "Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience" situation. I know this fight. 9/14 heroic I am not a stupid dumb idiot that dies to simple mechanics (looking at you, victims of Garrosh's Annihilate) I appreciate formatting on forum posts, because I'm oddly neurotic about erroneous details. What I'm looking for: 25 Man raiding 7-11pm timeframe (Server/CST) Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays are my ideal days. I have things to do outside that sometimes shift in time and days. Flexibility is cool, and these are my most concrete days. 6+ heroics Normal people (No self-absorbed nerdbros) Casual approach to progression (It's far too late in the game too bang heads against walls for the sake of killing something we're out-gearing anyway.) My battletag is Cain#1547. Let's hear from you! I promise, I'm not mean.Nickfetus1 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 [H]<Shockwave> Looking for Raid Leader <Shockwave> is currently a leveling guild helping members get alts leveled for WoD. We are looking for someone who is active and willing to schedule, organize, and run the raid events. If you'd like the chance to run a raid group, or have ran groups in the past and want to get back into it, message me in game!Veilith0 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 <Vindicate> 10H/25H/Mythic 11/14H SoO LFM About us: Small group of friends who have raided on Area 52 for the past few weeks or longer. We currently had a disagreement about the end result of the current 25M Heroic progression. We decided to part ways in an adult fashion and come back to Illidan in search of Intelligent individuals with like minded goals and wants for the remaining part of this expansion and heading into the next. What we're wanting: - Like Minded Individuals - Experienced Raiders - Past and Present Raiders - People who will help progress in heroics with a positive attitude and willingness to show up consistently - Performance from the gear that the individual wears (Competitive DPS/Heals/Ability to mitigate damage) - Active members who participate What we're not wanting: - People who complain on a regular basis - Don't want to perform properly to your item level / Gear? We don't need you. - People who only log on to raid then log off for a week - Individuals that don't want to participate in guild activities and min/max themselves - Finally, people who don't want to make friendships and raid in a friendly environment without stress Raid Times: - Monday / Tuesday/ Wednesday/ Thursday 7pm CST - 11pm CST (8pm EST-12 EST) (5pm PST- 9pm PST) Classes we're interested in: Tanks : - Guardian - Blood Healers: - Restoration/Elemental Shaman - Mistweaver/Windwalker Monk Damage Dealers: - Elemental Shaman - Windwalker Monk - Frost/Unholy Death Knights - Hunter - Mage - Warlocks - Recruits at this moment do not need to fill out an application. Everything will be done over mumble (Our preferred method of raid conversation What our goal is for this expansion and next: - Progression - Heroic Progression - Friendships - Friendly Environment - Group of loyal raiders who want the same thing - Raiders who want to perform to the best of their ability If interested please contact myself or one of my current guild members :) Real ID : schmidty1141#1189 - Ðirtay Real ID : imdigitaljim#1129 - KarolyneÐirtay17 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 ***Selling 9/9 Gold Challenge Modes*** Price = 130,000g What you receive: -430~ achievement points. -Class Specific Transmogrification Gear -Your choice of 1 of 4 Pandaren Phoenix Mounts - A title; "your name" The Undaunted. How does it work? These carries will be available to ALL DPS classes (not available to healers / tanks). We guide you through the dungeon and teach you everything there is to know! How long does it take? A full 9/9 run typically takes between 2 hours and 3 hours MAXIMUM. Individual dungeons (or between 1-8 dungeons) will be available for 18,000g each. We require that you have skype installed and registered so that you can hear us. ***YOU PLAY YOUR OWN CHARACTER!*** What you must do before the run: You are required to complete ALL 9 Pandaria Dungeons on HEROIC. You must have full 463 item level gear in every slot. You must bring between 10-20 invisibility potions (18 second ones). Who will be running you? http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/jubeithos/Azoura/advanced - Disc Priest http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Glu%C3%A9/advanced - Brewmaster Monk http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Scans/advanced - Elemental Shaman http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/jubeithos/Scklol/advanced - Elemental Shaman You can Reach me in game via in game mail OR Add my battle tag! My BTAG = Argainian#1329 We will work to schedule you in ASAP :) We are also recruiting Ele Shaman. My other team (Tichondrius and Area-52) check them out: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11307961101?page=1#new-postAzoura4 Apr 18, 2014
Apr 17, 2014 [H] <FoTM> 3n/w | 8/14H 25m | Needs DPS/Heals We are always recruiting, even if your class is not listed here feel free to apply. <FoTM> is a semi-hardcore 3 night a week guild on US Illidan. We're a close-knit group of players with the primary goal of progressing through heroic content as quickly as possible. To do this we need all of our members to be top notch, not just a select few, If you under-preform you will be cut. We are also a very social guild, with lots of former raiders/casuals that are always on. We want raiders that will stick around for the hard times, that means wiping on bosses 100+ times later on in the tier, if the going gets tough, The tough get killing bosses. Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thurs 7:00-11:00PM CST Currently Recruiting the following: These are our preferred classes, if your class is not listed feel free to apply anyways, we consider all applications Healers: Holy Paladin/Resto Druid DPS: Rogues, Ret Paladins, How our application process works: The application process takes 2-7 days depending on availability for a vent interview, and the trial process lasts anywhere from 1-3 weeks depending on your fit with the guild, during your trial you will not be eligible for any gear unless no one in the raid needs it. This is to avoid wasting gear on people that fail their trial. How to apply: Apply at http://fotm-web.guildlaunch.com Contact info You can contact any of the following officers for information Dasturos#1479 Ivey#1200Dasturos0 Apr 17, 2014
Apr 17, 2014 Looking for RBG Team Hi there. Long time player, looking to join a rbg team who has the patience to help me progress. Currently at 1142 in rbgs. Im a resto druid, just looking for a chance. If u or your team is willing i am usually online at 5am server time. Have skype, and a willing attitude.Battletag number is Eternalfear#1845. ThanksGutterfly0 Apr 17, 2014
Apr 17, 2014 Vitality is LF More people who want to rbg Vitality Hey if you want to be part of an active pvp guild this is your guild. We are looking for more rbgs for the core team our run time's are 10:30 pm sever on fridays and saturday and we also run on wednesday at 10:00 pm server time. If you want to join let me know add my toon name or my real-id Toon name: ßeefycakes Real-ID: Tyler#11749ßeefycakes0 Apr 17, 2014
Apr 17, 2014 533 ilvl windwalker monk LF raiding guild I've been playing WoW since Vanilla and have raided during every expansion. This expansion, however, I've been working a schedule that made it highly difficult to raid in a guild. I have recently changed shifts and am more open schedule-wise and am looking to get back into raiding. I don't have any current experience aside from LFR, but I am fully capable of understanding my class and boss encounters. Current raiding availability Mon - About 6pm-10pm EST Tues - About 6pm-2am EST Wed - Anytime Thur - Unavailable Fri - Unavailable Sat - Unavailable Sun - AnytimeMakensei1 Apr 17, 2014
Apr 17, 2014 Norm Garrosh Anyone selling normal garrosh kill don't want loot just the achieve/mount Send a message to InsaneCraig#1649 on bnet with your priceKuromao1 Apr 17, 2014
Apr 16, 2014 Yoruichis1-600 Alch/Tailoring Profession Kits If you are interested in buying, basically you will put in a order for which kits you would like. Orders are fulfilled in the order that they are received. Once I have everything together, I can get the mats to you via Trade Window, Guild Bank. You can verify all of the materials beforehand in a gbank with the leveling guide that I will link you to. Once everything is verified, I will receive payment and get the mats to you by whichever means you selected. At my discretion I may ask for a certain percent up front in order for you to place the order, this up front cost will apply towards the overall purchase price. Once again, if you have any questions, feel free to add me using my battletag, raquelraul12#1913, and ask me in game. 1-600 Tailoring Kit 16k 1-600 Alchemy Kit 9kYöruichï2 Apr 16, 2014
Apr 16, 2014 574 Resto/571 Balance druid LF weekend group 574 resto/ 571 balance druid 11/14h LF weekend raiding group, karenkarol#1350.Maresca0 Apr 16, 2014
Apr 16, 2014 <no idea> 10/14HM 10man weekend morning guild "no idea" is a fresh guild who started two weeks ago. The guild was built around competent people who are wanting to progress through heroic modes in an enjoyable way. We're strictly looking for players with heroic experience through current raid content. We also expect attendance to be high, punctuality, understand your class, and boss fights. We raid from : Saturday: 10:00 a.m - 2:00 p.m Server time (CST) Sunday: 10:00 a.m - 1:00 p.m Server time (CST) 1:00 p.m - 2:00 p.m (CST) {Optional} - Normal normal clearing from heroic progression. Classes needed: Healers: (non-disc) 568+ Hybrid classes: (pref with healing off spec) 568+ Hunter: 568+ Lock: 568+ What we look for in a raider: Experience and skill - meaning that you have a strong knowledge of your class and do your own research in order to perform at the highest level possible. Tolerance and patience - meaning that you do not mind being switched out for progression when your class or spec is not as desirable as another. Positive attitude - meaning that you admit for making mistakes and wiping the raid, etc. Officers: Spinnaker (in-game) Healahô (in-game) Broydie#1189 - B-tagBroydie0 Apr 16, 2014
Apr 16, 2014 WTB lvl 25 guild I do not care about guild achieves, members, or bank tabs. paying 30k for base level 25 guild. battletag: dweezil#1224Dweezil0 Apr 16, 2014
Apr 16, 2014 <Crude> PvP Guild - Recruiting for RBGs Hey guys <Crude> 25 is looking for more players to join us for our RBG nights. We're a close knit family like guild that is always social, always helping with caps and random bgs. We're only composed of 255 members currently. We're not looking to expand into a huge guild, but we're in desperate need of competent players that are looking to push rating in RBGs IN A MATURE FASHION. We're constantly having to pug since we're always short members. We have a constant 5-6 people that show up, while the other 4-5 are just people who seldomly join us to RBG, or are just people from trade chat. We have a main team, that's 1650 cr, but we're at a crossroad. Most people we pug are low rating, so when we win RBGs, we rarely get rating. Our current team: Resto Druid Mistweaver Monk Shadow Priest Affliction/Demo Warlock Arms Warrior And a rouge that rerolled and is making a switch from his hunter. These are generally the main people who show up for RBGs and are always on time. Generally we have a few mages and hunters that we can choose from within our guild as well. We're basically recruiting ANYONE that would like to do RBGs. The more you're on to show up, the more you'll get priority of other classes, until we get a set group of people that we can all schedule to be on together. We run RBGs frequently at 7:30 pm server time. Here is a screenshot of our guild calendar http://puu.sh/8axjI/4bb5b979d0.png All we ask is that you're mature, have skype + a working mic, geared with prideful weapons by now, everything gemmed/enchanted! Also have Battleground Targets addon! As a guild, we might not be the best and may never achieve High Warlord or 2400+ Rating, but we do want to have fun with a group of friends and do our best each and every time we RBG. We achieved 1750 rating last season with our old core group (Guild was made last second) I personally will always help with anything if asked in guild, ie random bgs, 2s cap, arenas in general, maybe even help with enchants/gems and so will most guildies. Huge wall of text, but just pointing out the status of our guild right now. Feel free to post if you want to join or message me in-game! My battletag is Kyphitz#1231 or message my toon Kyph. If any other RBG guilds have any advice, that'd be great too! ANYONE IS WELCOME TO JOIN THE GUILD!Kyph0 Apr 16, 2014
Apr 16, 2014 573 ret 9/14H lf weekend group 573 ret 9/14h lf weekend raiding group to finish out SoO and push WoD free anytime friday-mon add Mccóól#1350 if you want to talkNopantswoo0 Apr 16, 2014
Apr 16, 2014 Selling SoO Normal clear with or without loot We are going to be selling a full SoO Normal clear. We will sell just the run /w no loot or the run + loot. We are currently taking offers on prices. We will be starting @ 8:00 PM Server. Add Futile#1555 if you are interested.Üntouchable1 Apr 16, 2014
Apr 16, 2014 WTB H Garrosh with Mount Looking to buy it THIS WEEK if possible, please let me know!Alaskas0 Apr 16, 2014
Apr 16, 2014 545 Balance Druid LF Raiding Guild nevermind :(Braki1 Apr 16, 2014
Apr 15, 2014 Illidan Vs ????? Since were like 90% horde I was curious how it works if we invade enemy citys are they just empty? Where are all the CRZ? in zone specific? Main point I wanted to say we should challenge other realms in wPvP battles over zones like the blasted lands or some CRZ zone. I was thinking another huge alliance realm like Sargeares?Tomathias1 Apr 15, 2014
Apr 15, 2014 RDruid ilvl 575 This week only I am looking for a group to do HMs with for this week. I am 10/14 HM with some work on Thok. Sadly I do not have a dps set. I am looking for 10+ Hms. Thank youEklipsa0 Apr 15, 2014
Apr 15, 2014 <Moontang Clan> 14/14 N 10m Weekend/Daytime We are a fairly new guild to Illidan. We are a 10 man raiding guild aiming to complete all heroic content while its current, while at the same time, prepping for the release of WoD. Our guild was formed by players who have experienced being in top 25 US guilds as well as all endgame content since vanilla. With the intent of rapid progression without the drama or demands of a hardcore raiding guild we have so far experienced a lot of success with the limited amount of time we have spent raiding. Moontang Clan enjoys a drama-free atmosphere while maintaining a roster of skilled players focused on succeeding in raiding content. Our goal for the rest of MoP and into WoD is to progress at a quick, steady pace and to maintain our success throughout the expansion. What does Moontang Clan offer its raiders? -Serious progression raiding in a structured, organized, and mature raiding environment -Focused, detailed raid strategies -Respect for members regardless of rank -Friendship (Cheesy, but we'd much rather raid with people we enjoy with than those without a personality) -Consumables -We also like to sell SoO runs, Challenge Modes, and we also PvP on our off time. First week of raiding we hit 14/14 N easily. We are currently actively recruiting: (We also accept alts!) We ask that Applicants be 545+ ilvl and have their cloak already. Tanks: Healers: -Resto Druid -Holy Paladin mDPS: rDPS: -Balance Druid -Survival Hunter Also we are looking for another Officer for the guild! Must be knowledgeable of the game, mechanics, classes, and have extensive raid experience. If your class is not listed, but you are an exceptional player, we would still like you to apply--if you're a good player, we're interested in recruiting you regardless of class and spec. We ask that all applicants demonstrate the following: Motivation Competence Skill and Knowledge of their Class Move out of fire/purple circles/spinning mobs/patches of ice, don't stand in front of the boss, watch the tail, and know how to put gems in sockets and enchantments on gear Please keep in mind that gear does not equate to skill and gear score is meaningless. If you know how to play your class, we want you. If you stand in fire or drool on yourself, You wont last long here. While requiring exceptional performance from its raiders, Moontang Clan is formed on the basis of treating its members with respect and fairness. Drama will not be tolerated. Raid Schedule: Our raid schedule is Satuday/Sunday 3-7 Server. That's a maximum of 8 hours per week; if you can't commit to such a schedule, please don't waste our time or your own. Possible clean up or cont. raid on Monday depending on availability Loot Rules: Looting rules for 10 man raids are a Loot council based on Attendance , Priority of upgrade, Performance. To apply, please contact us; BattleTag: Fabled#1181 Tenebrus#1934 *Since we are new we still have some core spots to fill* (Great place to start if your a talented player just coming back to the game)Tenebrus55 Apr 15, 2014
Apr 15, 2014 9/9 Gold XP LF CM Group (Resto Druid) I'm looking for a group to run challenge modes with on my Resto Druid. My schedule is pretty open and I'm available whenever. I have 9/9 cm gold on my mage. Druid is also a Proven Healer if it means anything to you. Just hit me up in game or post here if you have a solid group and need a healer. Please note: I'm not interested in carrying you or explaining things. I'm not interested in buying a run. Thanks!Emitlaeh0 Apr 15, 2014
Apr 15, 2014 Have... Have We Met? Help with achievement. Have been trying to get this achievement for a looong freaking time. Just need hemet nesingwary, mankrik, and Thassarian. If somebody can help me do this I would greatly appreciate it. And of course I can help whoever needs it too. Add my real id JoeyD#1755. My main toon I play is on Illidan-horde, but I also have a few alliance 90s on Darkspear that are able to get the daily quest. (if there is even a requirement). Gonna post who I get for the achievement every day in case people need. Got nobody for achievement today.Thrøwdøwn2 Apr 15, 2014
Apr 15, 2014 Hunter 574 10/14H LF 25m Heroic & Home Prefer Horde (Will consider ally) If Paid Xfer/Faction Change What i am looking for is a Late Night Guild that raids 2 days and can clear 10/14H min in 2 days will consider 3. I live in florida so looking for a guild that raids a.m or p.m don't matter to me ! My guild decided to take a break for a long time now cause of summer coming back you know school etc etc, I am looking for a guild that raids 25m Heroics Temp maybe if i like the guild i will choose to stay depending on the environment and group of people. No i will not just join your guild for kills, if i do like the environment and decide to move on from my guild i will choose to leave my guild and search for something new depending on what i find! Name: Julian Age: 22 What do i play: Wow & Xbox One Days i can raid: Tues/Wed/Thurs Anytime those are my three days off I can do Friday-Mon but it has to be in the morning i live in Florida cause i work night shifts What i am looking for: 25m raiding Heroics Min atleast 10/14H will consider lower depending how nice the environment is What i can provide: Always on time 3 Hours before raid I have 2 alts i can rotate between if heals dont show up one night (I have a Hpally 560 & MW Monk 550) I can provide my own flask & Pots I dont mind subbing out at all & dont care about loot just progression Also i will not server change unless without a trial, "IF" i decide to move on from my guild or maybe a paid transfer that is all. (Mind you there is cross realm raiding now & i have the money to realm transfer but if you provide it i will think about it! I always like to perfect my craft & test my limits. If you would like to contact me add shady#1484 or leave a message here with ur btag!Numerius1 Apr 15, 2014
Apr 15, 2014 (8/14N) New Guild Looking for Tank! Hello everyone! Mischief Makers is a guild just starting to raid and currently we are 8/14N! We are currently a 10 man guild, hoping to expand to 25 man before WoD, and are recruiting an experienced tank to complete our raid team. An ilvl above 530 would be preferable, but we can work on improving your item level. As long as you have the know-how you'll be fine. We are looking for any tank that is NOT a protection paladin! Times: Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30 PM realm time. We are a 2 night guild and are not currently looking to expand our times. VOIP: Ventrilo If all the above requirements are met, feel free to msg me in game Ngutun#1725, mail me on Retribution or leave a post below if you are interested in joining!Retribution0 Apr 15, 2014
Apr 15, 2014 [14/14 10N] <East India Company> Recruitment Recruitment needs: All positions are welcome to apply. Who we are: East India Company is a group of experienced raiders, who have known each other through multiple online games. We moved to Illidan this past year and are churning through content as we prepare for the heroic fights in the new few weeks. We have a core 6 players right now and have pugged the last 4 to kill Garrosh and achieve 14/14 normal. Raid Times: Friday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:30 PM server VOIP: Ventrilo Expectations: Knowledge of all normal fights, heroic experience a plus. Having the Legendary Cloak is a must. If you have any further questions, feel free to send Bouncyjiggly, Amysbakingco, Meówschwitz, Colmustang,or Oktoberfist a tell or mail in game.Meówschwitz0 Apr 15, 2014
Apr 15, 2014 WTB Garrosh Normal Kill ONLY I don't want any gear from normal, just a normal garrosh kill. No other bosses, just the title from him is all I'm after. Any guild doin this?Shokks1 Apr 15, 2014
Apr 15, 2014 571 Rdruid 7/14H looking for raid group. Guild just fell apart and currently looking for a new one. I am 6/14 heroic (first 6 bosses and naz with multiple kills on each) with exp on heroic shamans. Most times/days work. Pref a group that is at least 7/10 h or close to, that is on time and dependable . If you have any questions you can whisper me or sent a in game mail to terax.Terax3 Apr 15, 2014
Apr 15, 2014 571 Fury war lf serious raiding guild. Hi, i'm a fury warrior looking to xfer to illidan and in need of a serious raiding guild. By serious i mean a guild that raids 10+ hours a week without wasting time. Also looking for progression at atleast H Spoils. 25m is highly preferred but will consider a 10m with progression at thok or further. simdps: 367k hm kills: 8/14. look forward to hearing from you :D tyler#12182Pôrc2 Apr 15, 2014
Apr 14, 2014 WTS Tabard of the Lightbringer I've got one of these for sale on Grizzly Hills Horde, just looking to see if there's any interest in it off server. I can transfer to you or you can transfer to me. Looking to get 100k if I transfer to you, 50k if you transfer to me. Add my btag if you're interested, Subie#1549.Knucklehèad2 Apr 14, 2014
Apr 14, 2014 Want to sell 9/9 CM modes horde and alliance About us: We're a group that has been selling gold cm's for months now and have decided to expand to other servers and offer alli and horde services What to expect: We are an experienced group, with hundreds of runs done on multiple alts so unlike some groups that require you to play and follow directions you can choose to come along for the fun or sit afk at the front of the instance, as long as you don't leave your computer so we can summon you to the next instance your good. What you get: Purchasing these runs will get you a title (the Undaunted), a nice phoenix mount, and a class-specific armor set for transmog that is exclusive to those that have completed this challenging content. - With the current cm's being removed in 6.0 these rewards will be unobtainable when the patch drops so get them before there gone! Know the players: all of our cm times are from carries. http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/mal-ganis/Rettroh http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/mal-ganis/Raazor FAQ: We charge 120k GOLD for a full 9/9 carry, we only accept gold and will never consider any other options. and you will always play your account. Contact info: Btags: Boss#11161 or Rettroh#1772 Skype: Jordan.Murphy123Daddyt5 Apr 14, 2014