Illidan

Apr 5, 2014 564 Hunter LF Heroic Raids 564 Hunter with 3/14 H experience looking for a 25 H guild for serious progression. Message me if interested in game or add a reply to this post. Battlenet account - Ara#1919Arraaz0 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 564 Hunter LF Heroic Raids 564 Hunter with 3/14 H experience (Imercius / Shaman / General(Have Achiv)) looking for a 25 H guild for serious progression. Message me if interested in game or add a reply to this post. Battlenet account - Ara#1919Arraaz0 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 WTB 9/9 CM Carry 100k Exactly what it says.Evailian2 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 World Of Deception (copy of topic 1181767) This post is a complaint for thought ! ( about changes for next exp ) Blizzard blizzard my face , how are you ? You know, I had to come to write this post , we are at the limit and it's not just me but a large group of people , what you are doing with the game ? For many years we played games and idolize her as the best , we are dedicated , have an emotion , we improve ourselves, all to FTW and always embrace new challenges with vigor and desire for wonder and especially love the WoW .. however for some time to here a dark cloud hangs over the blizzard ... Not only do I like much of the community has been wondering this " uncontrolled " of staff to facilitate the game , remove stats, reforge , and now the last shot in the foot , remove the bonus Fighting profession , posture if I 'll re-read the blue posts find at least 10 more items to mention here but I will be clear and brief , WHY facilitate play ? Why remove advanced stats class ? Why turn WoW in an increasingly CASUAL game for newbies or those who " do not have time " ? Who made the World of Wacraft were hardcore gamers , veterans , but in recent updates it became clear that it is not for this audience that you're looking at , we would like the blizzard is pronounced , do meetings between you and revert back and the Hardcore WoW is a game and not casual , to say that in many professions upamos chars to have better burst , better performance , and now we will lose it all? Not to mention other things , if you can get into more advanced issues of play and can prove how BAD these changes are getting . Improve the game that already exists , correct bugs ( which take years to be corrected ) , enhance- add but not regress in exchange for earning money ! ( what is happening) . Soon we see a future where WoW is a Pay to Win game ... I believe that game development is in the hands of the wrong people ... perhaps without real knowledge of the game and probably without any respect for dedicated players . Are you considering a broad campaign for personal leave WoW and go to another game, this is what you want? " Do not be committed to the Blizzard error , turn back ! " A big hug , and reflect , not everything is money , crying is released! PS : pass on such topics in American and forums etc , that you are not happy with the changes of the WoD manifest , will not let the blizzard kill wow for those dedicated to serious play ! original topic: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/forum/topic/12413611369Blitzer2 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 WTS 1-600 Engineering kit. As title says I'm selling an Engineering kit for 15K. All the mats as listed on http://www.wow-professions.com/wowguides/wow-engineering-guide.html Add: Avenged#1531 for more info.Ponylol1 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 554 Spriest + 552 Destro lock Hello. We are looking for a weekend raiding group, doesn't have to be a guild with times ranging between 6 pm server to 12 pm server (CST) Friday and Saturday. We both are 14/14 normal, and are looking to progress into heroic content. I am a previous heroic raider from past expansions, and took a hiatus when MoP launched. Feel free to add my battle tag, Kayla#1474, or respond on here if you are interested in us or have questions.Famousz0 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 LF ruskies on Illidan I am looking for Russian speaking wow players on Illidan, I am interested in forming a Guild with comrades. Looking forwards to find comrades to take wow to the next level of extreme soviet gaming.Sovietmagic4 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 WTB SoO full normal run Looking to buy a full SoO run hopefully in the next week, anyone interested please leave a message here or whisper me in gamePhantism0 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 Twink guild recruiting! Hi all twinks, i am setting up a level 19 twink guild for 5 man premades. I am currently looking for all type of roles. If interested, please add my btag Shadow#11887Stabsworth0 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 Raiding guild (ACTICE) I've been looking for a active raiding group which would be nice enough to carry I'm a 534 Destruction warlock I've every boss and know the fights but for the special things only for flex I have not doneLastern0 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 LF a CM group Hello! Just checking to see if there are any groups looking for a rogue or resto druid(my mains) for some Challenge mode runs. I have experience running them but no luck on finding Successful groups. So..... Hit me up on boxcarracer#1820 if you have an open Spot! Thank you, The worlds greatest chick rogue ;)Enemyfire0 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 Disc Priest Looking for Guild Hai i'm looking for a new raiding guild, as i am not currently raiding right now my ilvl is 563 and im just looking to find a guild i can settle in. Laid back is preferred and horde only, I don't plan on transferring servers again either. I am currently 9/14H experienced with few attempts on spoils and blackfuse. my battle tag is Pinkiepie#1825 thanks have a magical day!Pinkiepie0 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 2, 2014 ♥ Okay, guys. I'm going to go outside. ♥ Fresh air, evening sky, maybe get a chance to talk to the opposite sex..Misty9 Apr 2, 2014
Apr 2, 2014 Congratulations on your baby Misty! http://puu.sh/7H2GW/050246e3a9.png I'm sorry that you giving birth meant that Posidun couldn't go to the rolloff... <3Vonky11 Apr 2, 2014
Apr 2, 2014 WTB Heavy Junkboxes 1275, to be precise. 15g each, COD me with however many you have, or hit me up in game. My battle tag is Alkaraz#1854.Alkarâz0 Apr 2, 2014
Apr 2, 2014 8/14 Heroic SOO run on Wed 4/2 LF DPS Hello, my core group needs 2 DPS for heroic SOO 10m on Wednesday and Thursday of this week. We raid at 7 server/8 EST. Be 560+ with knowledge of the first 8 bosses on heroic. Loot is roll, MS > OS Definitely want one or two agility leather wearers. Leave a btag or whisper Order. We're also recruiting.Foozlez2 Apr 2, 2014
Apr 2, 2014 <Edge of Aggression> 8/14H recruiting DPS We are currently recruiting to fill our last DPS spot for our core 10 Heroic SoO group. We are in need of a Range DPS (Boomy,S-priest,Mage). About Edge of Agression We are a friendly/laid back guild who enjoys eachother's company. We do not simply log on to raid and then vanish for a week... We are more than a guild we are a tight knit group of friends who enjoy other things than just raiding.... PVP, leveling alts, farming, doing classic dungeons/raids, Challenge modes, etc.... What EoA expects out of our recruits Near perfect raid attendence!! Our raid times are currently Tues/Wednesday 8:45-12 Server time. We do expect our trials to have 100% raid attendence, Now if something comes up (Family,Personal,Work) were not going to hold that against you, we would just like for you to give one of the officers a head's up that you are going to be gone so we can prepare for that night!! Attitude!! We are not a bunch of egotistical douche bags who expect everyone to be perfect with no mistakes, nor do we yell at you for your mistakes. We will however pull you aside after raid or sometime during the off nights and go over what needs to be fixed/improved. In return we do expect you not to be an egotistical douche, or have a bad attitude when it comes to progression bosses/wipes. Experience!! If you are applying for a raid position in EoA we would like you to be 560+ with legendary cloak/meta. Also be atleast 14/14 normal (Heroic exp. would be great!!). Know the ins and outs of your class. Be able to play your class to it's fullest potential!! You can apply at http://eoaguild.guildlaunch.com Feel free to respond to this post or shoot me a whisper/in-game mail, if you can't get ahold of me feel free to speak with any of EoA's officers (Vanquishor, Avangelyn, Riverbreak, Glorgashack, Múte) my alt code is alt+163.... Thank you for taking the time to read this thread we look forward to hearing from our potential recruits!!!Múte3 Apr 2, 2014
Apr 2, 2014 558 Resto Druid / 544 Destro Lock As the title says I am a 558 Resto Druid / 544 Destro Lock. Looking to transfer and join a 10 or 25 man guild. I am 13/14 N due to a guild that is slowing down in progression, but I strive for more. I have studied all of the fights and just want to find a place to call home. I can raid any days after 6pm EST and weekends are free. If interested please message me here or my battlenet ID is SplusR#1958. Armory links: Druid- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Abudan/advanced Warlock- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Mehen/advancedMehen5 Apr 2, 2014
Apr 2, 2014 Please Delete .Sntpeter15 Apr 2, 2014
Apr 2, 2014 MAGE 12/14H know all Fights LFGruop next week I'm looking for a guild doing progress or clearing HEROIC SoO. My guild will not be raiding next week so i'm looking for a GUILD RUN to join . April 7 to the 13 ADD me for info on raiding time mostly from 6:00pm ST to 12:00am ST. Battle-tag: Figue#1201Figuera1 Apr 2, 2014
Apr 2, 2014 565 EnhSham and 566 ProtWar LF Heroic Guild Currently looking for Core spots in a Heroic raiding guild. We have full 14/14 NM experience but are looking for that next challenge before WoD comes out. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/uther/Gromstomper/simple ^ A link to my friends Armory. We are currently both able to raid Monday through to Sunday from 7PM-12AM EST Please, do not reply if only reserve spots are available, we are not looking to sit on the side lines. We are both willing to transfer as soon as we find the best possible guild for us. Regards. Aug.Augoror1 Apr 2, 2014
Apr 1, 2014 <Irrefutable> LF Healer and Tanks for Core G2 <Irrefutable> Is looking to start a second heroic group, we are currently 14/14N so far and looking to start heroic progression. Raid Days for 10 man core: Tuesday-8:00 pm CST (Progression night) Thursday-8:00 pm CST (Progression night) Sunday - 3:00pm CST (Clean up) Raids are 3 hrs in length. Please plan to have 3 hours available to raid or you will be kicked and replaced. Current Needs for 10 man team: 2 Tanks 1 Healer (Non Disc) We are looking for RELIABLE, exceptional raiders that are item level 555+ and have their legendary cloak or are working on their legendary back. Looking for players who can pick up on mechanics quickly, show up on time for scheduled raids, take constructive criticism and have a team player mentality. We have low tolerance for bs and excuses so you will be kicked if you do not pick up your slack.Kkusoo2 Apr 1, 2014
Apr 1, 2014 Blood DK LF Raiding Guild 574 10/14H 9/9 Cmodes. Been tanking for 3 years or so now. Guild leader disbanded guild. Looking for another guild on Illidan. Add me for more info. Azmodan#1368Arvellas0 Apr 1, 2014
Apr 1, 2014 Encore 14/14H T16 US 22nd 25Man 12 hr/wk LFM <Encore> Is a long term established guild on the Illidan server (Chicago data center), with roots dating back to BC. Despite our extensive history we still strive to improve our guild as much as we can with each new tier, while still maintaining one of the best raid environments a top end guild can offer. In the last tier we went from US 44th 25 man to finishing US 22nd this tier, and we intend to climb higher in the near future. Raid Times- Monday - Thursday 8-11 CST Recruit Expectations- We are looking for motivated players who are excited to raid and can consistently perform at a high level. We want players who know the ins and out of their character and take the same effort to research the fights using the tools we provide through our forums. We expect trials, raiders, and officers alike to do what it takes to perform as well as they possibly can on a consistent basis. This entails proper research of the present state of your class and staying abreast with any upcoming changes. Trial Period- Trials last anywhere between 2-6 weeks, it is based on performance and how well you mesh with the guild. The more sure we are about you the shorter your trial. Recruitment- Each and every spot in our raid is competitive and will be treated as such so if you can out perform someone on our roster we would love to hear from you. However our more immediate roster needs are as follows: Healers Restoration Druid(very high) Melee Ret Pally(low) Ranged Elemental Shaman(High) Boomkin(Very High) Warlock(High) Mage(Very High) Please apply @ Encoreraiding.enjin.com. For more information you can contact me @ Drilago#1460, or Merrosextius @ Merrosextius#1154Drilago28 Apr 1, 2014
Apr 1, 2014 Recruiting for 25man normal SoO guild Hello, first of all thank you for clicking this link. I am the GM of a newly formed level 25 guild and i am recruiting players of all levels and ilvl for a normal SoO 25man raid group. The main purpose of this guild is to recruit a fun players base who wants to raid SoO currently TUES/WEDS/THURS 7-10pm ST, and progress together into WoD successfully. If you are interested please add AINU in game, and feel free to send me in game mail as well. I am a 14/14 leader and been a player since the end of BC. Please join us! ^.^ RAID DAYS: TUES WEDS THURS RAID TIMES: 7-10PM SERVER TIME. RECRUITING: ALL, ESPECIALLY RANGED DPS AND HEALER.Ainu2 Apr 1, 2014
Apr 1, 2014 So, these kind of people still exist? I just got this mail over a disagreement between myself and Moosollini (a Warrior on our realm). I can't believe this chauvinistic mentality is still around. http://imgur.com/X9ZEUYG The [edited] quote for those that don't want to go to the link is: "Honesty, Integrity, and Accountability...These 3 traits are all that seperate a man from a woman. i didnt realize you were a &$@*#." I have personally met women that posses all three of those qualities. Am I the odd man out?Blizzhoof13 Apr 1, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 579 mage lfg monday morning garrosh I missed guilds garrosh kill this week and want to get in on a normal kill. If youre a morning raiding guild and are going to kill garrosh sometime today between 0800-1200 server please add me Sparticas#1402. Ill be on around 0730 server.Sparticas0 Mar 31, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 564 disc priest LF guild 564 disc priest with 9/14 H experience looking for a 25 H guild for serious progression. Message me if interested in game or add a reply to this post. Battlenet account - Sheshe#1987Shesheshe2 Mar 31, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 564 Resto Shaman (8/14H) LF 25m Guild .Fuselighter2 Mar 31, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 577 10/14 H Mage LF Raid Group Looking for any group, anytime as of right now. Prefer 25 man as I will be getting new comp and would love to test it out on 25man. Post to this or send me in game mail.Snarful4 Mar 31, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 [H] 10M Heroic Progression - Recruiting DPS! Hello Illidan Horde, About: The recent opening of Siege of Orgrimmar to cross realm raiding has been the impetus for the creation of our 10M heroic progression group. Our group is comprised of an assortment of players from different servers and various top guilds, all of which share the same drive for focused progression with players who share a similar mindset. Basics: The intention of this group is to fully clear Siege of Orgrimmar on 10 player Heroic difficulty, well prior to the release of the Warlord's of Draenor pre-patch over a course of 3 to 4 weeks of limited time progression. We hope to form a roster of experienced and reliable players who are interested in participating in this group until it's aim is fulfilled; and hopefully stick around afterwards, clearing the entirety of the instance over a single raid period every week. ... ... Requirements and Expectations: Specified Time Commitment - We aim to restrict our progression to an extended single raid every week; with the possible addition of one extra evening if we really want to push a specific encounter. If you cannot meet these times regularly, we cannot raid with you. We take two predesignated breaks during our raid, for 15 minutes each. Encounter knowledge - Siege of Orgrimmar has been out since the 10 of September. You should have enough knowledge of the current encounters of this tier to be able to quickly adapt when joining our raids with minimal strategy explanations. Class/specialization synergy - You should know everything about your role in the raid. You should be able to figure out the best way for your class to contribute to the raid in conjunction to those others present. Individual Responsibility - We have one battle res. Mistakes are generally wipes. You cannot be carried; you will have to know how to deal with all mechanics that could possibly effect you in any given encounter and know how to react to them appropriately. If you don't interrupt, don't use defensive cooldowns appropriate and can't use your healthstone, I don't want to raid with you. Contact: If you are adamant to become involved with our group, please get in contact with myself by responding to this thread or adding either of the following two battletags ...Zevoa0 Mar 31, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 H-ILLIDAN 10/14H 25M LF WEEKEND RAIDERS <He Man Woman Haters> is a new 25 man raiding guild on Illidan-US seeking raiders. Our goal is to strive for the fastest paced progression through heroic content as possible while keeping the raiding schedule more reasonable. We expect that you come prepared to raids from a strategy and consumable perspective. We do run World of Logs and we do monitor them weekly to study player performance. Currently We have 10/14 Heroic Bosses dead. This is what we have achieved in two months time as a 25-Man. Our core group of raiders are very experienced with achievements such as: Realm First! Deaths Demise A Tribute to Mad Skill A Tribute to Insanity The Undying The Immortal Observed (The Astral Walker) And the list goes on.... Group's Current Needs: We have a few position's left to fill, Any outstanding player of these classes will fit nicely. Frost Death Knight Mistweaver Monk Rogue Hunter Mage Ele Shaman Shadow Priest Boomkin Holy Paladin Warlock Currently our raid times are: Friday- 8:00PM-12:00 AM CST Saturday- 8:00PM-12:00 AM CST Monday- 8:00PM-12:00 AM CST If you have Any Questions Contact myself or any officer on Illidan in-game and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Apply at hemanwomanhaters.enjin.com Recruitment Information Real-ID list: Procadellic- Totemfiend#1351 Jacobbunday- Impulsive#1668 Babylocket- Caitlyn#1266Procadellic0 Mar 31, 2014
Mar 30, 2014 [H] <Zug Life> 25M Raid Recruitment http://zuglife.guildwork.com/ Raid Days for Mists of Pandaria: Weds, Thurs, Mon. The raid times are 8:30-11:00 server time (CST) Raid Hours: 7.5 per week Minimum Attendance: 2/3 of raids Minimum Age: 18 Loot System: DKP (on website) We are actively seeking the following roles at 540ilv: Heals- Disc Priest, Holy Paladin DPS/OS Heals- Ele Shaman, Shadow Priest Melee DPS- Arms/Fury War, Ret Paladin, Frost DK, Feral Druid, Sub/Combat Rogue, Windwalker Range DPS- Ele Shaman, Frost Mage, Destro Lock, Survival Hunter, Balance Druid Please note that we require our raiders to be versatile and competent at playing their class’s various specs. We also expect applicants to demonstrate knowledge in their gemming and enchants. Our ideal applicant is an honest, receptive, and responsible person that would be able to maintain 90%+ raid attendance. Given our very short raid week (7.5 hours), we focus on efficiency and making the most out of our raid time. Although we do not race other guilds in progression we always have, and will continue to, progress very well for the hours we commit to it. ***We are currently transitioning from 10m to 25m raid composition. We will be substituting people into our 10m group for trial raids and to help gear until we have a full 25m roster. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please feel free to fill out a quick application at our website: http://zuglife.guildwork.com/ Any questions please message Emitecaps, Karig, Shicamaru, Cerisse, or ChebuteKarig1 Mar 30, 2014
Mar 30, 2014 Amount of Chinese on Illidan? Predictions? Thinking about server transfering/faction change, but if half the server is Chinese it sortive defeats the purpose of Illidan being a big realm because you can only interact with half of the population anyway. Do alot of people you guys whisper reply back in Chinese? Or is it a small amount?Skovie5 Mar 30, 2014
Mar 30, 2014 Would you recommend playing on Illidan? Of course id faction change horde if i was to transfer to Illidan, but i was wondering your opinions on Illidan? It looks great because its so highly populated, but it looks like half of the population is Asian so does that defeat the purpose? If i install "blockchinese" it almost makes Illidan a normal to high populated realm because i will be blocking half of the population on the server. Whats your guys opinion? Do you think its 50% asian players?Skovie11 Mar 30, 2014
Mar 30, 2014 WTB SoO 14/14 Normal 25 man + loot Willing to spend 250k. Please respond here.Jeromaiines0 Mar 30, 2014
Mar 30, 2014 541 Destruction warlock LF SoO raiding guild Hello, I am looking for a normal raiding guild SoO. My main is a 572 enh shaman with 12/14H exp. I am available weekdays anytime after 6:00 server time. My battletag is Hyginus#1401.Felzbi0 Mar 30, 2014
Mar 30, 2014 Burning crusade experienced raider lfg I'm a 535 arms warrior with 10 other level 90 alts looking for a guild to raid with. I've been playing this game since release and i'm experienced as a raider. I finally have the time in my life to allow myself to start raiding again. I have not hardcore raided since early cata. My prime of raiding was burning crusade pre nerf and wotlk. I am looking for a guild that raids 25mans preferably but will take 10 man guilds if needed be. My available nights are tues,wed,thurs,sat,sun. Tues/thurs anytime, wed past 10pm, sat past 7pm, sun past 5pm. If you are interested please send a response to this post or find me in game. If you /who winterfell you will find all of my characters in this guild.Dylamos0 Mar 30, 2014
Mar 29, 2014 flex raidz 4 dayz & ToT normal w/ The Beard Still looking for bodies for consistent alt content if you're feeling casual and want to get some good groups to get your alt characters up to par let me know! We run our alt content on weekends and it would be great to get an extra run or two going! Add my btag weewooyin#1752 Love alwayz, Hehehehoohoo! P.S. I know the ToT stuff is old content and I know flex is easy. But be considerate, once again we're there for fun not to cause grief to one another. <3Tevujhin1 Mar 29, 2014
Mar 29, 2014 Resto druid/boomkin LF Raiding/pvpguild I Have played a mage since vanilla and a boomkin on and off since wotlk looking to play both in a progressive guild i am looking for something late night. Things i am good at Dpsing Healing Not standing in fire(or relevant biohazardous material) Ideally the guild i am looking for one would that does heroic progression but not hardcore. I gem/enchant i got all my stuff i know rotations how to manage mana and keep everyone alive. I am very nice polite and like to ensure everyone is having fun and i like to socialize. i do not need to curse/insult or degrade others in other to feel better about myself i like helping others with whatever they need and being in a guild of friendly comradery. I can participate in guilds that raid late on the weekends after 9:00pm Pacific time to 1:00am weekdays are 11:00 pm to 2:00 am Looking forward to seeing you send me a ingame mail or catch me when im on looking to seeing you in azeroth..and BEYOOONNNDDahak0 Mar 29, 2014
Mar 29, 2014 League of Angels New game that came out that could use some player base to grow and thrive f2p game its fun and great for taking a small break from world of warcraft to do daily events and help players and chat please check it out guys :) Player base is needed! https://www.xgameportal.com/angels/info.htmlVëngful1 Mar 29, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 Selling Teebu's Blazing Longsword Selling Teebu's Blazing Longsword!! Awesome transmog graphic for 1H sword. Currently on horde AH for 80k, willing to negotiate price if you whisper me (Antonito) in game.Antonito0 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 25M 10/14 Heroic Weekend Guild LF Raiders <He Man Woman Haters> is a new 25 man raiding guild on Illidan-US seeking raiders. Our goal is to strive for the fastest paced progression through heroic content as possible while keeping the raiding schedule more reasonable.We expect that you come prepared to raids from a strategy and consumable perspective.We do run World of Logs and we do monitor them weekly to study player performance. Currently We have 10/14 Heroic Bosses dead. This is what we have achieved in two months time as a 25-Man. Our core group of raiders are very experienced with achievements such as: Realm First! Deaths Demise A Tribute to Mad Skill A Tribute to Insanity The Undying The Immortal Observed (The Astral Walker) And the list goes on.... Group's Current Needs: We have a few position's left to fill, Any outstanding player of these classes will fit nicely. Death Knight Hunter Mage Resto or Ele Shaman Spriest Moonkin Holy Paladin Warlock Currently our raid times are: Friday- 8:00PM-12:00 AM CST Saturday- 8:00PM-12:00 AM CST Monday- 8:00PM-12:00 AM CST If you have Any Questions Contact myself or any officer on Illidan in-game and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Apply at hemanwomanhaters.enjin.com Recruitment Information Real-ID list: Procadellic- Totemfiend#1351 Jacobbunday- Impulsive#1668 Babylocket- Caitlyn#1266Procadellic0 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 565 frost mage Looking for guild Hello Illidan I'm a 565 frost mage with 5/14H 10M experience. Looking to find a stable core spot in either 10 or 25M I would prefer to have a guild that knows how to joke but be serious when it needs to, I see myself as an open minded person who's willing to take criticism and use it to improve my play, i cannot do a raid time after 12 EST (11 CST 10 PST) Little bit about me: I started playing in early WoTLK and ding'd to 80 by the time ICC was on verge, we made it about halfway through before we hit a major stall, after a couple weeks of wiping on the same boss the group started to fall apart, so i took a little "vacation" and decided to come back in MOP (Late) ding'd 90 around the time TOT was at the end of its lifespan. found myself a stable group a couple weeks into 5.4 and been raidin with em' ever since, unfortunately the team took a turn for the worst and the only time the team could be online is a late night raid which im unable to keep my personal life in check going to be at 1AM every night then going at it 7 hours a day 5 days a week. so im looking for a new group that raids a bit earlier than that. Feel free to contant me at Felix#1621 or Jelbakzul (zuluhed) If you would feel more comfortable talking instead of typing just sent the mumble/teamspeak/vent info my wayJelbakzul2 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 HPALLY 566 AND MONK MW/WW 566/562 LF GUILD STILL LOOKING AND WANTING TO TRANSFER AND GET STARTED ASAP. LF FOR CORE SPOTS ONLY DO NOT CONTACT IF OTHERWISE FOR RESERVES OR ROTATIONS PLS. BUT HYJAL WILL BE JUST FINE IF POSSIBLE Hey all A buddy and I are looking to get into some Heroic progression that doesnt involve flakey members or people who just don't care. I'm a bit tired of joining groups only to have them switch to normal after 1 or 2 wipes on a fight, thats not the kind of progression that my partner nor I are looking for :(. Both He and I are of course 14/14 normal and I myself am 1/14 H whilst he is 2/14 H. We both have pull exp on several H fights though. What you can expect from us is a set of dedicated players who look to succeed and improve when and wherever possible :). You can expect us to be prepared punctual and on time for every raid unless otherwise noted far in advance. I would prefer to be recruited as a hybrid mainspeccing as dps and I am capable of swapping to heals whenever asked to. Here is my partners armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Sgtroids/advanced What were looking for: 25M is preferred but a good 10m will do just fine Horde will be taken into higher consideration over alliance unless the group is a perfect fit or they are willing to cover extra faction fees! OUR HOURS OF AVAILABILITY Most any time after 9pm on any day ------>>>>PST<<<<------ As far as days go TUES FRIDAY SUNDAYS are preferred and any day but WEDS will do just as fine. If you have any questions or would like to contact me leave a reply here with your btag :P edit: =_=;; He told me last night that he ended up posting a little while ago before I posted this so I'm pretty sure his post is floating around here somewhere. Anyway here's his armory link again for anyone interested. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Sgtroids/advanced We are looking to transfer asap, as in either this week or next. Paid transfers would be awesome but we can handle our own fees if neccessary!Sgtroids2 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 567 Fire Mage LF Heroic Guild ! 6/14 Hello! 567 Fire mage here LF raiding guild during the week ( mon-thurs) any time after 10:30pm Server 6/14 heroic , know 9/14 Msg me in game Battlenet : Jbonee#1111Neumothoraxx4 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 <Edge of Aggression> 8/14H LF Ranged DPS Edge of Aggression is recruiting for SoO! Team is 8/14 Heroic and looking to fill the last core DPS spot as well as add a few more socials! Please have a ilvl of 550 with cloak. Why Edge of Aggression? We are a very tight knit guild with the goal to have fun with raiding and progressing. We are a group of very competent raiders but we are also friends and enjoy the time we spend together. We progress through current content without yelling or singling out one raider’s performance in front of the whole team. If we need you to fix something we will approach you privately. We also have a quick raid meeting each raid night after we finish; during each meeting we all individually talk about our own personal mistakes and what we need to improve on. This is to promote a great team mentality and make sure everyone is holding themselves accountable for their own performance. If you’re looking for a place to call home this is it. We do not simply log in to raid and log out. We help each other with leveling alts, old raid achievements/mounts, professions, PvP, etc. No matter how random your request most if not all guild members will be more than willing to help you do it. If you are someone who can be respectful to all guild/raid members, have the ability to hold yourself accountable, great situational awareness, and a great attitude then please consider joining us. Also know that our guild and raid chat is also a bit of an adult environment (if you get offended easily or strongly lack a sense of humor then this is probably not the guild for you.) Raid times, recruitment needs and contact info can be found bellow. Raid Times: Tues: 8:45pm to 12am & Weds: 8:45pm to 12am Recruiting the following classes: 1 DPS- Mage/Boomkin/Spriest (If you are casual or can't make all raid times but would still like to join feel free to contact an officer) **Apply at http://eoaguild.guildlaunch.com/ ** **Or contact Vanquishor, Riverbreak or Avangelyn in game or through in-game mail. Note: we are also often on alts so feel free to message someone in guild to see if we are on or add me to btag (Alainarae#1659)**Avangelyn10 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 LF Challenge Mode Carry Old school player really looking to complete the gold runs before it's too late, definitely don't have the type of gold people are selling the runs for but if anyone is doing a run and could bring me along, that'd be awesomeTyphlolsionz0 Mar 28, 2014