Illidan

Jan 15, 2014 WTB Powerlvl 88-90 Battle tag Nubbinz#1759. Price is negotiable. Please know spots to powerlvl at!Nubbinz1 Jan 15, 2014
Jan 15, 2014 552 SV Hunter LF Weekend Raiding Guild Currently 13/14 Normal have cloak and meta just want to raid. add my battletag Nadamoor#1512 if you wish to add me.Nadamoor0 Jan 15, 2014
Jan 15, 2014 free character migration Next week Illidan to Blackrock http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11222852337Udeadkid3 Jan 15, 2014
Jan 15, 2014 <Topped> Is recruiting for 10-man SoO We currently have 6, need another healer, and 3 dps. One of them needing a healing OS. 545+ We're currently 7/14 as a guild, but most of us have cleared siege on other toons.Batmâne3 Jan 15, 2014
Jan 15, 2014 Fix the Server Illidan has not been this consistently awful to play on since vanilla. Feed the hampster please. Thanks blue.Uro34 Jan 15, 2014
Jan 15, 2014 <Exogenesis> Multiple raid groups LFM. <Exogenesis> Has three raid groups going, all have cleared Siege of Orgrimmar on regular. http://exogenesis-illidan.enjin.com/ Raid Group 1: 14/14N 1/14H Recruiting 1 Healer with DPS Off Spec: Prefer Druid with Boomkin off-spec. Raid times: Fridays & Saturdays 8PM CST until 11PM CST Contact: Bloodvalor Battletag: Bloodvalor#1501 Raid Group 2: 14/14N Ranged DPS: Prefer Hunter Raid times: Tuesdays & Thursdays 8PM CST until 11 PM CST Contact: Sotros Battletag: Sottybear#1268 Raid Group 3: My group. More information for our group in particular. http://exogenesis-illidan.enjin.com/raidgroup3 Picking up a normal Raid schedule after a month and a half break due to the Holidays and since school schedules and real life matters have come up we sadly have to replace a few friends. We will be working on Heroic Progression. We are looking for the following: Restoration Druid Retribution Paladin Blood Death Knight Frost MageLooking for an item level of 550+ Our raid times are as follows: Tuesdays @ 10:30 Server Time - 1:30 Server Time (CST) Wednesdays @ 9:30 Server Time - 1:30 Server Time (CST) Contact Information: Scumbag: Snuggle#1454 Blastoise: Vicious#1148 We are looking for players who are open to eventually converting to 25 man.Scumbag6 Jan 15, 2014
Jan 15, 2014 WHAT THE HECK ILLIDAN FULL WITH A QUEUE?? WHAT IS THIS BS WHY IS ILLIDAN FULL AND WHY IS THERE A QUEUE OF 1200+ ON A TUESDAY NIGHT AT 11 PM EST JEEZ GET A LIFE YOU NERDY VIRGINIANS http://i.imgur.com/jV8fgYV.pngSkillmare6 Jan 15, 2014
Jan 15, 2014 *Blackrock* [H]<Outraged> 11/14HM recruiting Hello Illidan! Take advantage of the free transfer and come join us! We are a friendly/casual core 10 man team on Blackrock, Our guys are out of Top 300 25s who just wanted a slightly reduced schedule (3 days vs 4-5) and less drama, thus a 10 man raiding environment. We are recruiting a mature player who takes their game time seriously and respects his/hers teams time just as much their own and just flat out rocks at mashing keys. We are recruiting for a skilled, flexible and motivated player who is prepared for the night to come. This included enchants/flasks/food and rare combat pets that look badass (the last one is optional). You must have heroic raid experience; preferably spanning multiple expansions. We do realize there are great raiders stuck in guilds and will consider everyone equally. We are looking for someone with the right attitude and skill set and if you can run three days a week 8:30-12pm Pacific. There are several people to get a hold of: or in game mail: Silvergard (Real ID: Silverkin#1503), Edarling or Philosophie (Ash#1849). OR just whisper one of our friendly members who will gladly point you in the right direction. Quick Info Time: 8:30pm - 12am Server Raiding days: 3 (Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday) Progression this expansion MV: 6/6 (H) HoF: 4/6 (H) TES: 4/4 ToT: 13/13(H) (This was completed for fun) SoO: 11/14 Heroic Recruiting 565+ ilvl please (Exceptional players always welcome). (1 Spot) Healers: Mist Monk, Resto Druid or Resto Shaman. (Must have DPS set) DPS: Fulll Tank: Full I look forward to hearing from you :)Philosophie6 Jan 15, 2014
Jan 15, 2014 oQueue and similar add-ons Hey guys, As most of you know oQueue was taken down due to lack of funds(?). So I was curious if anyone knew of a similar add-on. Thanks! -TockzTocktockz13 Jan 15, 2014
Jan 15, 2014 This queue stuff is bananas. 800+ queue every single day until like 10pm PST? This is bananas and I'm just trying to hit level 90 here. I'm not the maddest person about it, but is there a way we can get some free server transfers over here?Broskeezy6 Jan 15, 2014
Jan 15, 2014 551 resto shaman lf 10man raid spot resto/enhance 551 looking for core raid spots. very reliable and skilled at my class.Sweetmeatt6 Jan 15, 2014
Jan 15, 2014 Looking to RAF hey everyone! if anyone is looking to level some new toons and doesnt mind getting recruited id love to recruit you! I can pay for some in-game expesnses :D we can level basically anywhere i like all servers and both factions :D im on basically every day and i dont have any strict rules on when you have to be on. Love to level with a casual player. Btag is erobert#1194 msg me here or in gameJhollin4 Jan 15, 2014
Jan 15, 2014 The Forgotten Heroes Progressing for Heroics We are making our way to progress for heroic progression for SoO next week and looking forward to recruit. Raid times Saturday 12pm Server Time for 4hours. Sunday 12pm Server time for 4hours to clear if we're stuck at any point. what we are looking for : Boomkin with OS heals ret Pally with either tank or heals OS Monk dps with either tank or heals OS Warlock ilevels to be at least 555. other than that, we're a friendly guild. we look forward to build a stable core team with a friendly environment. we expect raiders to give their all cause at the end of the day we wanna get bosses down. if you're interested in raiding with us before joining. feel free to contact me or my mates in game. Divail : kingvail#1123 Jessikita Danaius Alaasdair Teayang Michaelab Kal¡stahDivail6 Jan 15, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 Hardcore raider looking for a new home. 552 Blood DK with Legendary 14/14 Normal Mode. Knowledge of all Heroic fights in Siege. Amazing Raid Awareness. Including having DBM and other Raiding addons with a cllean UI. Have raid leader experience. Experience with tanking goes back into Wrath. Amazing tanking skills including active mitigation, absorbs, mechanics. I'm a hardcore Tank looking for a hardcore progression guild. Currently I'm looking for a guild that can raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays and any other day after 9:45 PM realm time. I will be willing to be tested by anyone to prove my tanking. I had to quit my guild for a month due to work, however it wont happen again. However my schedule has changed and I need to find a new home. Test me out if you'd like, honest to god you wont regret it if you need a better tank. Reach me with my Battle Tag: Riorie#1661Tórque16 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 wtb SoO carry paying 100k as per title, im gearing up alts and looking for gear runs.. paying 100k for a competent guild carry. price can vary due to a few on heroic or w/e... can run > 3am weekdays or anytime during the weekend. reply to thread with your battletag, cheersFknstraya2 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 <Mtn Olympus Raid Academy> Recruiting Hey guys! <Mtn Olympus Raid Academy> LEVEL 25 Guild, looking for dedicated raiders, to finish off flex 14/14 and start a 10man core. PST ILVL and ROLE! Casuals also welcome! We are willing to run Flex's to gear our members up but want to start on Normal 10man and finish off flex 4, and be able to farm it. Pst me in game to Fearalon or add me and PST me when I'm on!Alondagny2 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 Recruit a Friend Hello, I'm looking for a partner to do recruit a friend with! I will not be buying you the game, HOWEVER, I will pay for any in-game expenses that you could possible need. Mount training, repairs, anything. I understand that everyone has their schedules, so I'm not really concerned it you can't play EVERY DAY. I'm usually on every day, but again, if you're busy and can't play I understand that. We will be leveling at least one or two on Illidan US Horde, and the rest wherever you want to. If you're interested, please add me on Battletag ~ Ryner97#1955 Thank you!Shiifti11 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 Hey guys im almost 90 and i have no friends yea forever alone :():Akkgubozik4 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 Good pvp server? Would this be a good server to switch to for competitive pvp?Ahkoski18 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 Anyone Remember the 3-Day War? 3 days before MoP went live, Illidan took on Sargeras with, count it, eight 40 man raids teams while another 5 raid teams were forming in Org. Who all remembers that??Mspsychokill3 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 Hostile Work Environment LF DPS w/ tank OS! 25m guild 8/14H with malk to 37% on first day of real progression on him, more than a couple pulls. Tues-thurs 11:40p-3:15a CST. Looking for a tank or dps with an OS of the other. You will be the third tank for 3 tank fights. Your primary role will be DPS. ****THIS IS VERY HIGH IMPORTANCE**** Stixnbrix#1725Eternalhate2 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 Alani mounts mounts and more mounts. Trading and selling the Alani mount (flies around vale) Selling for 25K each firm. Or trading for other mounts. (As of now, not pets) Contact me from my IGN or with my BTAG GodlikeTitan#1662 (Don't judge me)Hagnos6 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 < Judgment > 9/14hm Recruiting Judgment 10 man Guild established in ICC Looking For Dedicated Heals and DPS with Cloak for the core. Raid times Tue, Thu, Sun 8pm- 11pm server apply at .. [http://judgmentillidan.enjin.com] Or Add Xching if u have more questions.Xching0 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 [H]<Singularity> 2/14HM Evening Weekend Guild Singularity is a progressive weekend 10 man raiding guild on Horde US-Illidan. singularityillidan.enjin.com Singularity's core raiders have been together for 3 years. The guild is built around like minded people wanting to progress through heroic modes in a timely, and enjoyable fashion. We do not tolerate Drama or loot whoring. Loot is handled in a very fair loot counsel, with priority going to Core Raiders>Raiders>Trials. We are strictly looking for players with heroic experience raid content whether it be 10 or 25-man. We will be recruiting and looking through applications throughout the rest of MoP in preparation for Warlords of Draenor. It must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule. We also expect attendance to be high, punctuality, and that you not only understand your class but are able to adapt to new boss encounters quickly. We have a 3 day a week raiding schedule, although on more than one occasion we will ask you to stay later during progression. Raid Times: Friday: 8:00pm - 12:00am Server Time (CST) Saturday: 8:00pm - 12:00am Server Time (CST) Sunsday: 6:00pm - 8:00pm Server Time (CST) Class Needs: Balance Druid w/Resto off spec Elemental Shaman w/ Resto off spec Warrior/Paladin Tank Druid/Monk Tank Warlock Mage **Always accepting applications for exceptional players** Traits We Desire in our Raiders: Progression-oriented. You focus on the bosses we have yet to kill, not bosses we have killed but have not gotten the cute achievements for. Experience and skill. You have a strong knowledge of your class and do your own research in order to perform at the highest level possible, even on your worst of days. Gear. You have all your gear enchanted, gemmed, and reforged optimally. Punctuality. You show up on raid days 15 minutes early to do your preparation so we can start on time and finish on time. Communication. You are able and willing to speak up loud and clear when the time calls for it. Consistency. You have a solid enough schedule that you can show up to all the raids and also a good enough connection that you can stay online for the full duration. Drive and dedication. You are always willing to put in that extra attempt following an extremely close wipe. Tolerance and patience. You do not mind being switched out for progression when your class or spec is not as desirable as another. (I.E Boomkin's and warlocks being traded for Arcane mages or Rogues on Heroic Spine.) Positive attitude. You are not easily demoralized and can handle long hours of progression and countless wipes. You also step up to your own mistakes (remember, logs do not lie). Traits We Simply Do NOT Want Players with no relevant raiding experience. Players who cannot admit their own mistakes, or learn from them in a timely manner. Players who are more focused on non-progression aspects of the game. Players who whine or quit when the going gets tough (and it will). Please contact us in game with any other questions/concerns. Officers: Xarta (Battle Tag: Xarta#1883) Tenkachi (Battle Tag: Ice#1884)Xarta7 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 542 Lock with cloak LF Raiding guild Just came back recently from a break so looking for a raid group to start clearing SoO with was 12/12 ToT before the nerfs on my main and decided to come back playing warlock have my legendary cloak.Keninå4 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 WTB Level 1 or 25 Guild I'm looking to buy a guild for personal use. If you have one for sale please post guild info and battletag below and I'll get back to you if I am interested. Thanks.Tzong2 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 14, 2014 [H] <Archetype> 8/14H LF Holy paly w/ DPS O Who We Are... Archetype is a raiding guild that was formed in 2007; residing Horde side on the server US-Illidan. We are looking at rounding out open core raiding spots for 5.4 and into the next expansion. Pandaria Progression... 8/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar 7/13H Throne of Thunder 4/6H Mogu'shan Vaults 6/6N Heart of Fear 4/4N Terrace of Endless Spring Raid Schedule... Tue-Thurs 8PM-11:30PM Server Time (CST) Current Needs... 1x - Resto Shaman Must be willing to switch to dps for fights that do not require 3 healers and does not mind dpsing. We do not care if you prefer Ele or enhance as long as you can pull decent numbers. Also looking for a holy paly with a dps offspec. We have room for either healer right now. What you can expect... Fairness. We strive to be fair and equal in terms of rewarding members. Loot is distributed on a loot council and based around Attendance and Performance. Easy way to put it, if you put the effort in, you will get rewarded. There's no mysterious or recondite conditions for getting loot; show up, do well, get gear. Maturity. Maturity does not mean that guild chat and ventrilo run like bible camp. Maturity is knowing when to joke around and when/where to stop. We are a tight group and it has been built around mature members who work well together. No Drama. We have zero tolerance for Drama and people who would generate it. Plain and simple. This is a guild of adults, working professionals and post secondary students. We play WoW to have fun, not listen to people whine and make life miserable for others. Simplicity. "Too many Chiefs and not enough Indians," is a problem so many guilds face and likely why you're here reading this now. We have a small officer core and active discussions outside of raids. But during raids, there is one RL at a raid and the buck stops there. We simplify our raid structure not to be control freaks or to create a goat for when things go wrong, but to make communication succinct and clear. While decisions may be collective, the final word is from the GM or RL. What we expect... Situational Awareness. Don't stand in the fire/void zones/lava. Being aware of your surroundings as well as those around you. Class Knowledge. Speccing, enchanting and gemming appropriately should come as no shock to anyone wanting to raid. We can help sort out the rough edges but a good baseline is the best place to start. Just as important is the knowledge of other classes and their own roles. Good attitude. Towards raiding and others. With a small guild of roughly 30 raiders it's important that you work well with others. In addition to having the mental faculty to handle raids where wipes are inevitable and frequent; or loot may not necessarily be guaranteed. Dedication. Attendance is of vital importance to continuing success and a major factor in distributing loot. We are also looking for players who are active within the guild. Participating in extra-raid activities. Members who are interested in what we all have to offer. Communication. Within Raids we expect Ventrilo and a working microphone. Any other time we would expect that members respect that we need to know if and when a person cannot be present. We have forums for a reason to share information and better ourselves through sharing that information. Experience. Either with current content or previous content. Having Heroic raiding experience in the current raiding tier or previous ones is an asset we look for. We can teach you the nuances, but we expect experienced players. 18+. While certain conditions may exist for us to recruit younger players, such as: recruitment demands, demonstrable dedication to our schedule and policies. It is generally expected that an applicant be at least 18 years of age. Final Considerations and How to Join... If you have read this far and are considering joining. We encourage you to submit an application by visiting our website at: http://www.archetype-illidan.com/ If you have any questions feel free to contact an officer or member in game. It is expected that you are at least raid geared, gemmed, enchanted, and otherwise prepared for raids and the schedule. Or add me at Rapsidy#1722 for further questions. Spot availiable for raids tmrw.Rapsidy15 Jan 14, 2014
Jan 13, 2014 WTB lvl 25 Guild I'm looking to buy a level 25 guild. message me in game or just post here. Thanks in advance!Duhasstmich3 Jan 13, 2014
Jan 13, 2014 11/14 HM - Despondency Recruiting DPS <Despondency> 11/14 HM is currently recruiting skilled DPS. We are looking for: Rogues Ret Paladins Shadow Priests Elemental Shaman>> Considering ALL exceptional players! Min iLvl: 565+ Must have heroic experience! Raid Times: 7pm-11pm Central Mon-Thurs Loot System: Loot Council Expectations: Know your class inside and out Research fights beforehand Get on WoW and Vent on time Contact: Kerpowskii / Jazmina#1630 Perp ZërtPerp4 Jan 13, 2014
Jan 13, 2014 562 14/14N Disc priest LF Guild Hey there. I'm looking for a group with a core spot available. Available for any schedule but looking for a serious group. Feel free to add my btag or reply here. Vulkan#1426Sïxty6 Jan 13, 2014
Jan 13, 2014 552 Blood DK LF Raiding Guild 552 Blood DK LF a Raiding Guild. - Experience: All Content in Wrath All Content in Cataclysm All Content up to 14/14 Normal in Mists of Pandaria- Perks Raid Awareness Deadly Boss Mods Clean UI- I know tanking 110% I'm willing to be tested to see if I'm right for you. - Times I'm available currently Mondays 9:45 PM Realm Time Tuesdays and Wednesdays All Day. Thursday - Sunday 9:45 PM Realm Time.- From Willferal - ... Contact me in game: Riorie#1661Tórque2 Jan 13, 2014
Jan 13, 2014 Level 4 Guild for sale. Transferring all my toons to BR when free character migration opens up. Anyone want a cheap guild? No active members. I think there's 3-4 bank tabs. Get buckets.Dymes0 Jan 13, 2014
Jan 13, 2014 560 Blood DK LF Raid Spot! Hello friends, I am looking for a new home for my death knight following the dissolution of my current raid group. I am 560 equipped with legendary cloak and 4-set in my main spec(blood), and just a few item levels behind in my off spec(frost). I always prefer to tank, I love blood spec and have always raided as blood since 4.1 but I do not mind switching to frost for some fights. I would love to do 25 mans again if possible, but my gear is currently optimized for 10 mans. I am 14/14 completed for normal SOO and very eager to get into heroics with a group who is prepared and capable. My schedule is very flexible and I could make nearly any raid times. Please armory me and feel free to check out my twitch to see what addons I use and how awesome I actually am. Here's one my favorite highlights from 5.2 in september, 7 talon rakes! http://www.twitch.tv/deathyon/c/2850055 Send me a request in game(hashbrowns#1230) or feel free to reply here!Deathyon3 Jan 13, 2014
Jan 13, 2014 <RELOAD>11/14HM LF Healer for Core Spot <RELOAD> We are currently 11/14HM SoO and we're recruiting an experienced and geared Healer for our 10 man core. The raid times are Tu/Thu/Sun 8-1 CST. The Raid environment is extremely fun and competitive, and we’re looking to clear SoO as quickly as possible. Multiple sub 10% Siegecrafter pulls. Our core is all 570+ ilvl right now, and we're looking for a raider in that same ballpark. While we're full on dps currently, we're looking to add some more to our roster in prep for WoD. The potential dps could be worked into the core immediately. Feel free to add my battletag Carlo#1682. You can also put an application in on our website at http://reload-illidan.enjin.com. Thanks guys!Montecarlos1 Jan 13, 2014
Jan 13, 2014 561 prot/553 fury 5/14H experience LF Guild like you can probably figure out, I'm looking for a twice a week (Sunday through Thursday) heroic raiding guild. I'm available any time after 5pm cst to midnight (1am if absolutely necessary) and I'm not looking to server transfer My guild current guild is only 4/14H, but i have extensive experience wiping to heroic sha & iron jug. & since those fights are the same for tanks essentially... I'm saying i have 5/14H experience. add my battle tag if you'd like to chat: sdy284#1894 http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/illidan/bor%C3%BAg/Borúg10 Jan 13, 2014
Jan 12, 2014 LF Guild with Thundering Serpent Hatchling I'm looking to join an Illidan Horde guild that has the Thundering Serpent Hatchling pet unlocked so I can buy it. I'm willing to make a donation to your guild's GB. Add my battle tag cyncyn22#1659 and send me a message. Thanks! :))Jinthia0 Jan 12, 2014
Jan 12, 2014 <Somethin Clever> Recruiting for group 2 Current needs for group 2 is 1 tank and 1 healer *DPS are always welcomed to apply as there's always a chance for someone to be replaced For more details either message me in-game mail or btag Chief#1260Tewwabull2 Jan 12, 2014
Jan 12, 2014 WTB Level 25 guild Yep. I want to buy it. post price and guild name and battletag.Hdra1 Jan 12, 2014
Jan 12, 2014 Admin please delete this post The issue has been resolved, thank youDellinggr1 Jan 12, 2014
Jan 12, 2014 Free Character Migration Next Week Illidan and Tichondrius to Blackrock http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11222852337 Just a heads up. Also, if you're a hunter or a guardian bear and want to do heroics, check out recruitment page. We're looking (2/14H). -<Chaos Knightz>Protee4 Jan 12, 2014
Jan 12, 2014 Selling Jeweled Onyx Panther I currently have it listed on the AH at 68k gold..willing to negotiate some. Add me on real ID or post here. Rampage#1966Caseine1 Jan 12, 2014
Jan 12, 2014 <Crooks N Castles> LFM 25M Normal SoO *upd2* Ladies and Gentlemen, <Crooks N Castles> is recruit fine players for 25 man Normal Siege of Orgrimmar. Raid Times Tues & Wed 8-11 p.m. server time (CST) Thursday 8-11 p.m. (optional) Classes ilvl 530+ Mages+++++ Holy Paladin+++ **Current Progression** 9/14 Normal Why should you join CnC? <Crooks n Castles> is a social oriented guild. We like to chat and play together. We have many adult professional and student players. We like the guild to meld. We are also passionate about Warcraft. We do take raiding seriously, try our best to make progress in a patient adult manor. BUT, there will be no yelling, no elitism, no egos, no ragers. We care more about a sense of accomplishment than our gears. Join us if you've just come back to Warcraft looking to gear up and have some fun before WoD. Fill the ranks if you are looking for a more relaxed atmosphere. Feel free to contact me ingame (ohnoes#1307) or on the forums Have a nice day, OhnoesOhnoesman18 Jan 12, 2014
Jan 12, 2014 550 Prot/Holy Paladin looking for guild Can't raid on Mon/Wed Prefer weekend raid guild ~ hit me up ~ KingdomHeart#1626Ageofempire0 Jan 12, 2014
Jan 12, 2014 WTB All Golden Lotus Will buy all Golden Lotus @ 760g a stack (38g ea). non negotiable. COD to this character on Illidan.Judgementàl0 Jan 12, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 LF heroic raiding guild. 563 combat/!@# rogue. LF a guild that has 3/14 or more heroic kills. Haven't been serious about raiding now i am. prefer weekends, but week days will keep an open mind. (work sometimes conflicts with week days. rarely but sometimes)Invisablë1 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 Buying Sealed tome of the lost legion I'm interested in buying the sealed tome of the lost legion from anybody, Will pay your price within reason, add me ingame Samwise#1424Discopony3 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 8/14 heroic LF 1 R dps We are competent raiders that raid on weekends, raid times are Sat + Sunday 11am - 3pm server. If you are serious about progression but dont have time to raid during the weekdays, this is the guild for you! Our open core class positions are as follows Boomkin, Spriest We expect you to know your class and follow the raid leaders directions. We have guild repairs, pots and flasks for raids, free enchants and gems for raiders. Currently we are trying to fill a tank spot to anyone qualified that is going to be dedicated and shows to raids. Constant no shows will be replaced, emergencies are acceptable but anyone found abusing this will be replaced. Our current OT is in the military and on the global response team and requested to be replaced since he cannot raid reliably anymore. We are also looking for an 11th dps of a class we dont have such as boomkin or spriest. We will be swapping you in for fights that you need gear from and players who dont need gear out. This is to both get gear for yourself and help cover our butts in case of absence for heroic progression and this is not a replacement position or a back up position. We are friendly laid back people and most of us have a sense of humor. We want to progress as much as possible while having fun at the same time. We allow myself to be the guild sacrifice to the dungeon gods, joking around on farm bosses but expect people to be on their A-game for progression bosses. Please have recent valid logs or be able to do a trial run or dummy test for dps positions. Mumble is our preferred voice chat so you must download it if you dont have it. If you are interested in joining as a social member or a backup raider you may also apply, note that we are full on melee dps. We will be accepting more ranged dps when WoD is released for heroic mode progression with the 20 man only raids. If you are interested or want more information post here or add Lionheart#1827Lionheart4 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 [H]<Chaos Knightz> 10m - 2/14H [Blackrock] <Chaos Knightz> Server : Blackrock Faction : Horde Website : www.ChaosKnightzClan.com Background: <Chaos Knightz> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are mature individuals who understand real life must be balanced with World of Warcraft. Currently progressing into Siege of Orgrimmar(H) in Mists of Pandaria as a 10m raid with plans to continue raiding into WoD and work on Mythic. In-Game Contacts: Guild Master MaD ------------------------------------------- Senior Officers Zulidus ------------------------------------------- Officers Protee (Nonique#1388) Spynet ------------------------------------------- Raid Times: Group 1 Tuesday and Thursday (Extra day is Monday as a cleanup day for anything leftover from the week not killed due to heroics.) 5pm-8pm(Server Time) == <8-11pm EST> Roles We are Currently Looking for! As we are 2/14H and looking to progress, we ask that you have 13/14 experience as a minimum. Gear is debatable, obviously the higher the better, but skill >>> gear in most cases. Tank: Druid or Monk Heals: N/A DPS: Hunter Or just post here and I will respond ASAP!Protee0 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 564 Lock LF late night guild after 10pm I am 564 Lock, 14/14Normal looking for late night guild. My dps avg 300-375k on most of the fights. I am looking for 10 man raid or 25man. My attendance is very high I never miss raid at all. I know my class and I am very good player. If there is guild who is looking for lock after 10 pm please send me a message I can transfer to illidan because my holy pally is there also name leggos. Thank youTabreal0 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 <Revival> 10/14h 10m recruiting skilled RDPS As stated in the subject line, we are currently 10/14H 10m. We raid Tues-Thurs + Sunday 10:30pm-1:30am server time (8:30pm-11:30pm pacific). We are looking for a 565+ Lock/Ele/Hunter that can DPS notably above average for your class/ilvl while consistantly executing mechanics in a heroic environment, as we will be working on Siegecrafter++ very soon. At the time of this post we are ranked #22 ten man on Illidan and plan to continue improving our rank throughout this expansion and into Warlords. We will be expanding to conform to Mythic standards when the time comes. If interested, you can apply @ http://illidan-revival.enjin.com/ Before applying, make sure you register and login before starting the application process. If you register after writing the app, enjin may force you to start it over.Deoxis6 Jan 11, 2014