Illidan

4d Intrepidus 7/9 H - Looking for dps Faction Horde Server Illidan About We are Intrepidus, we are a fun, progressing guild, with 9/9 N and 7/9 H ToS down. We are quickly progressing though and we are in search of more DPS and Healers. We are a very friendly guild, that is looking for more raiders to join our ranks. We also provide Flasks, Feasts, and Pots for Raiders at Raid time. Requirements Thick skin and Sarcasm Knowing your class Attendance Discord - able to listen. Talking is not required. RcLootCouncil Taking time out of your day to understand fights and mechanics per boss. Willing to learn from others Able to handle criticism 900+ Ilvl 52+ traits Loot Loot will be distributed by RCLootCouncil which takes attendance, performance, degree of upgrade and raider status into account Trials We do a 2-3 week trial period for each member. Depending on your attendance and performance. In this time, we use it to gauge and check to see what you are doing within the raid. Attendance is highly required, showing up before raid and being ready on time is a must. At the end of two weeks, we will either promote you to raider or help any way possible to have you be performing better. Raid times Sunday 11 - 2 AM Central Time Monday 11 - 2 AM Central Time Seeking Damage Ret Paladin Boomkin Mage Warrior Rogue Dps Shaman Hunter Demon Hunter Shadow Priest Feral Windwalker All DPS can apply Healers Mistweaver Monk Holy Paladin Any other healers are welcome to apply Tanks Looking for any tanks with a dps offspec as well. Contacts Raid Leader - Merlin1620#1879 (Battle Tag) Guild Master - Sithxlord#1768 (Battle Tag) Co-GM - Spongbill#1898 (Battle Tag)Spongbill0 4d
4d 923 afflock 9/9H 1/9M 923 afflock 9/9h 1/9m looking for HORDE guild. I'm currently on alliance sargeras but my guild is disabnding to merge with another group. Looking for guild here as this was my original server and faction. Preferably mythic progression and weekly kiljaeden farm. Samsquanch#12181Arektion7 4d
4d <Pause>3/9M LF raiders / possible merge <Pause> is a group of friends who all come from prestigious raiding backgrounds and are all currently between 3 and 7/9 in mythic ToS. We're currently raiding Horde faction on Illidan server. We are considered a late night guild being that we raid Mon-Wed 8-11pm PST. We're currently looking to increase our numbers to continue pushing mythic progression, but, our main goal has and continues to be building a cohesive group of competitive players for Argus. We're not too concerned with people having insane experience and gear right now, it's easy to see who is a good player once you put them in a raid environment. That being said we are looking for players who can come in and contribute quickly. We have a HIGH need for heals and DPS of any class! This would be a perfect opportunity for returning players or players who need specific late night hours. We would also be open to considering some sort of merge with another group like our own. If either of these things interest you please don't hesitate to contact me asap. Bnet: chomp#1748 discord: chomp#2047Chompmonk8 4d
5d [H] <Core One> 6/9M 10/10M NH Recruiting Guild: Core One - Horde Server: Illidan - PVP Raid Times: T / Th / M 8 - 11 PM ST (Central) Progression 6/9M ToS 10/10M Nighthold (Cutting edge) 3/3M Trial of Valor (Cutting edge) About Us Core One is a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild located on Illidan. We are a group of players focused on progression raiding on a three day a week schedule. We are not just seeking FOTM raiders, we are aim to make lifelong friendships and hope that Core One will be the last guild you have to apply too. Additionally, we are a strong group of friends and make new recruits feel comfortable and have a good time. We have a lot of active members online playing WoW or other games together out side of raid times. Average age of raiders are low-mid 20s. Recruitment We keep a small roster for our main raid group and our needs are listed below. We will always consider exceptional applicants. Lastly, we do not recruit for the bench. If you are accepted, you will be given a chance to prove yourself in our mythic raids. Please have logs available. Strongly looking at DPS applicants with mythic viable healing off specs Rogue: High Mage: Medium Warlock: High Spriest: Medium Any exceptional player should consider applying, we want good mechanical players who can play their class with proficiency. Raiding Our goals are straight forward. Progress efficiently and as quickly as possible. Our raiding atmosphere is calm, but focused. This is a game and we play it for enjoyment, that being said it is also a team game. Playing poorly or having a negative attitude brings down 19 other people. We enjoy jokes, but when pulling progression bosses, we expect our raiders to be focused. Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Core+One Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/260254 Contact Information Reply to this post or fill out an application. We keep our wowprogress and recruitment threads updated and what is listed it what we want. Apply Today http://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNc3qklztwBz8PGctOuDqM12CkRbTAfD8K22OTNsiiG-sDBA/viewformSaylorbloom15 5d
5d 2 dps looking for weekend guild Warrior and DH looking for a weekend night guild. We are mythic raiders from previous content, but are returning from a break. Looking to raid ToS and the new raid in 7.3. Add me if interested. Kauna#1920Itachisensei0 5d
5d Booty Pirates- 2 day SemiCasual 8/9 HToS LFM Booty Pirates - Semi Casual and Social Raid Team 3/10 Mythic Nighthold 9/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras 8/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Friday & Sunday 8pm - 11pm PST raid time. 10pm-1am Server Time. We're a close-knit guild that hangs out in discord a lot, playing alts, mythic+, other games or just hanging out. We're always on Discord and we joke around a lot, some jokes aren't appropriate so keep that in mind. Overall, we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other. 18+ only. Fun guild events happen monthly! We're casual in a sense where we raid two days for three hours each day and can laugh about a wipe but we are still serious about progression. Flasks, foods, potions, and guild repairs will be provided for raiders. **HAVE ROOM FOR** - DPS CLASS - HOLY PALADIN New players welcomed. Groups welcomed. Irisfare#1178 btag or israfela#7689 discord - guild and raid leaderBearbun2 5d
5d 933 DH, 930 Pally Looking for Raiding Guild Looking to push Mythic ToS. Will be transferring to Illidan as soon as we find a guild. Basically two very skilled players falling behind the curve due to multiple players on our raid team quitting wow over the last month. Since then we have not been able to put together a solid 20. Had been wanting to transfer to Illidan for some time, so now seemed like a good time. We can raid 7 days a week from 5pm-10pm CST Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/leqend https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/bullios WP: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/leqend https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/bulliosLeqend4 5d
5d returning player i am going to level up a Undead priest . would anyone like to join me?Neko#12627 is my battle net. currently playing by my self in this huge game and getting back into it.Relynne1 5d
5d 922 Bear LF mythic raid guild currently 8/9 Heroic. long time mythic raider. looking for mon-weds 7pm until 12am est.Babydaddy3 5d
5d 924 Arms War LF Raiding Guild *Currently Trialing* - 8/7/17 - Thanks Hello. 7/10M NH 9/9H TOS 924 IL - 4 pc tier + BIS legendaries Currently looking for a weekday raiding guild, Tues-Thurs Times Between 6-11 EST Hero#11693Wixom10 5d
5d Tank/DPS LF Guild i will be transferring my toons 916 Blood DK/ 915 Frost/916 unholy 915 Prot pally, 905 Druid Guardian, 913 Havoc Demon Hunter, to a server where i can progress into harder content with laid back people where its not so serious, but get things done. I am N TOS 9/9 H TOS 3/9 with experience in running guilds, raid teams and mythic groups. MY availability is open.Redberry6 5d
5d 932 Aff. Warlock LF 2 Night M Guild 932 Affliction Lock LF 2 night Mythic progression raiding guild. I'd prefer T/Th, hours between 6 and 11 CST (Server), though I might be able to make exceptions. Battle Tag: Skwerpy#1674 Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/smokahontasSmokahontas8 5d
5d 924 Disc LF M Guild Looking for a (Prefer) 2 day a week Mythic guild for ToS. Would be willing to perhaps switch specs/class for a good fit. Ilevel 925Crukal13 5d
5d <Cute Anime Girls> Recruiting <Cute Anime Girls> [Horde] currently 9/9H 3/9M with 10/10M NH leadership is currently recruiting for Tomb of Sargeras. Our roster has filled up nicely and we are currently progressing on Mythic. Our goal for Tomb of Sargeras is Cutting Edge. Loot will be distributed via Loot Council. Discord is mandatory for raiders. Our raid times are as follows 8pm-12 Server Time on Tuesday 8pm-12 Server Time on Thursday 8pm-12 Server Time on Sunday This is 9pm-1am EDT We're accepting all classes/specs with a preference for Tank Brewmaster Druid Death Knight Healers Paladin Druid DPS Warrior Paladin Rogue Druid Hunter Mage Demon Hunter We are open to other classes and roles as well You can find us on BTag at Kessa713#6788 ertert456#1924 You can find our application form here https://goo.gl/cGPp5H You can find our application discord here https://discord.gg/dxzV9SjAynndria26 5d
5d Don't have to join Guild, just need bodies. Hey guys, we are looking for a few bodies to start trying to push into mythic content. Don't have to join the Guild or you can, that is up to you. Right now we just want some numbers to do the content. Summer seems to be a time that we take a hit to our roster. Apparently people start to think of beaches and bbqs and not AC, dimly lit rooms and a cold beverage, those guys are nerds. We raid Tuesday and Thursday at 9 server to 12 server time. If you are interested for tonight or Thursday toss me a message. JosephD#11990Khefka4 5d
5d 925 ARCANE Mage lf Mythic Raiding Guild Hello, I'm currently lf a core spot in a mythic raiding guild that is at least 8/9h ToS or already started into mythic. (Preferably a guild on Illidan, Horde, and weeknights, but I am willing to transfer for the right people :). My current guild has decided to stop raiding, so I am looking to see what my options are. My previous raid progression includes 13/13m AotC in WoD, and 7/7 m EN AotC, 9/10m NH. Here are my most current logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16778544/13/# If you're interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact me: Leija#1417 Thank you.Leîja11 5d
5d <SERIOUS BUSINESS> 8/9H LF Healer! <SERIOUS BUSINESS> 8/9H with AOTC leader is recruiting 2 healers (Dps offspec helps)! We're not even that serious. Raid nights are SUNDAY ONLY. 7:00-11:00pm server time. PST for more info!!!Sküllkandy0 5d
5d UCMS - LFM 1/9M - Pushing ToS Immediate spots open for the following classes: However; any & all good players please feel free to chat with us if your class isn't listed. Tanks: 1 TANK - Druid, BM or DH - WITH A DPS SPEC Heals: Priest & Resto Shaman or Paladin - WITH A DPS SPEC DPS: Melee - Warrior <<< Range - Warlock, ShadowPriest & Boomy Nights: Tues, Wed & Thursday Times: 7-10 PM (Server, Central) Guild: Undercity Mall Security Faction: Horde Server: Illidan Raid: Heroic/Mythic Current Progress: * Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N | 9/9H | 1/9M Website: http://UCMS.enjin.com/ (APPLY ON DISCORD!) - Please have LOGS when you get interviewed. What are we looking for? Players with a history of success and commitment in regards to raiding; those who constantly push themselves to be better players and who find methods for improvement. While raiding experience is typically a substantial part of individual gameplay and is usually an indicator of future success, we thoroughly review all inquiries equally. Thank you for your consideration and interest in joining us! Leadership & Contact Information Guild Master: Hippödötamus ( Roffles#11650 ) Officers: Fatcat ( Fatcat#11147 ) Yarrabear ( Yarrabear#11910 )Rofflès47 5d
5d <Unlucky> Top 100 7/9M LF ranged + more! Recruiting High: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Rogue, Resto Shaman, Moonkin, Mage, Ele Medium: Hunter, DH dps Low: WW Monk Raid Times (CST): Tuesday: 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM Wednesday: 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM Monday: 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM Application: Please visit our website to fill out an application. http://unluckyguild.enjin.com/ Please fill out the application if you are interested in joining. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact Nouk#11612 on bnet About <Unlucky>: 7/7M EN - 3/3M TOV - 10/10M NH - 7/9M ToS Unlucky is a new guild formed at the beginning of Legion by veteran raiders and leaders. Through exceptional recruitment, leadership, and individual skill, Unlucky has quickly progressed through content even as a newly formed guild. We believe in a raid environment that is enjoyable, but also taken seriously during progression. We have dedicated leadership that analyzes logs and raid efficiency on a regular basis. By joining Unlucky you can expect to know what your role will be immediately and continuously. Our Non-Negotiables: PREPAREDNESS - We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes flask, pots, tomes, and being ON TIME. COMMITMENT - We are recruiting for an ACTIVE Mythic progression roster. By accepting an invitation you are making a commitment to raid at the designated raid times. ATTITUDE - We expect our raiders to be mature and understanding. Progression wipes can be demoralizing, however know that we are learning and growing together. Why should you join?: Unlucky is a guild that not only wants to be competitive with raids, but we want to establish a community of skilled players. The guild should be the first place to look for help with Mythic+, class analysis, and general discussions. If you want to be apart of not just a fast progressing and growing raid team, but a community, then this is the place for you. For recruitment inquiries please contact Nouk#11612. Contacts: Nouk - Nouk#11612 (Recruitment) Hykon - #1137 (GM) http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/UnluckyNouks46 5d
5d 924 hp 920 blood dk recently left our guild, we tried to rebuild our raid team at the end of nighthold but our gm kept recruiting potatoes. Looking to raid preferably on Tuesday/Thursday 8 server but open to other times. We've both cleared normal and 3/9 heroic pugging but not having much luck past that. Message me on bnet Kricket#11692Wecken5 5d
5d LF Progression guild I am a 910 Sub Rogue looking for a guild that is planning on pushing into ToS Mythic. I can play any spec and have a 915 WW Monk as an alt. On my WW Monk I was 7/7 EN, 3/3H ToV, and 5/10M NH, and I am currently 9/9N ToS on my rogue. I am a fast learner on progression and wanting to push as far as I can. I can raid anytime from 4PM to 9PM central time, 2-3 nights per week any days. I don't mind faction changing/server transferring for the right guild with a convincing background/history of success with a chill, focused group. I also have a friend who is interested. He is 5/9 H and a 920 Ench Shaman If interested, my Btag is Saedox#1566Hayzee9 5d
5d 894 brewmatser lf casual looking for a n/h casual guild that needs a tank raiding on days other then tues/thurLegfliesoff2 5d
6d 925 Bear LFG 60 traits in weapon 9/9 N 9/9 H 3/9 M Available to raid Monday-Thurs any time after 4pm bnet - greywclf#1972 discord - Alex Wolf#5484Ragepåw11 6d
6d 921 Enhance Sham lf 2 day guild Doesn't matter the two days. Just can't do more than 2 atm. Am looking to transfer ASAP. Have a 922 Ret paladin as well. Will be bringing both with me.Afflict9 6d
6d 8 raiders looking for a guild! 1 tank 2 healers and 5/7 DPS All 8/9H experience Looking for raid days mon/wed/thu 8 to 12 EST If you have any questions or you can accommodate us please add my battletag. Burlapsack#1196Brewlapsack4 6d
6d 916 BM Hunter & 900 Balance Druid 916 BM hunter looking for a heroic guild (Horde) to gear towards mythic. I took two months off and was 6/10 M Nighthold before took my break and was 70+ percentile average as a hunter in Syzygy on Alliance Sargeras (84th in the U.S.). I also have a 900 druid friend who wants to join along with me to progress as well. He plays a main 931 enhance shaman as well. If any guilds are interested in us, please let us know. Looking for guilds that raid typically from 8-1:00 a.m. time ranges. Add me: Gregory#1980 and my buddy Evil#1491 for any more details.ßàdabang3 6d
6d 2/9M ToS - <Lok Tar Ogar> 2/9M ToS - <Lok Tar Ogar> looking for exceptional players for tomb of Sargeras progression. We are recruiting all roles so please feel free to whisper me. Our raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10 CST. Please add me in game at garknel#1993.Frickoffdude1 6d
6d M+ Carries Available [+15] Roary’s M+ Carries Get 930ilvl loot in your weekly chest! About Me: I’m a mythic raider; my main is Roary on Zul’jin-US. I actively play and maintain every tank class in the game and have all of them between 910-935 ilvl for M+. I usually play whatever tank is best for that week’s affixes to make carries smoother, so don’t be concerned if you see me tanking on an alt. All of the other members you'll be running with are mythic raiders as well. We've been playing together for well over a year. Does my role/ilvl/skill matter? No we’ll carry any role, any item level. We just ask that you don’t AFK outside of boss rooms because it can cause them to reset. Does my character have to be on Zul’jin or Illidan? It’s preferred but not necessary. We’ll take gold on any server. What days do you normally do carries? Weeknights & Saturday before 7:30pm EST How can I contact you or get more info/pricing? via the mplus_carries channel in my discord: https://discord.gg/2dUGTnS Are your runs usually in time? Who's key are you using? Yes, our keys. Do I get loot? We do not stack groups for loot share BUT we will trade you anything that's not needed or is tradeable. You will get a 930ilvl piece in your weekly M+ chest on Tuesday's reset. Any other rules? Please, don’t pull extra :P and of course no voice required.Roary0 6d
6d [H] <Reignited> Weekend 9/9H 3/9M LF DPS/Tank Faction – Horde Server – Illidan <Reignited> Strives to stay competitive with a light schedule. We provide raiding consumables, and enjoy staying busy during the week running mythic plus dungeons. During progression, we become focused to down bosses however on farm content we offer a relaxed atmosphere where we can joke around and enjoy raiding together. If you are looking for a guild who pushes to be its best while still enjoying the game you will fit perfect with us! At this time we are building a stronger mythic core group for ToS. Raid days/times.. Saturday & Sunday 6:00pm-10:00pm CST Friday 6pm CST Heroic run - optional Current Raid Progression Tomb of Sargeras- 9/9H 3/9M Recruitment Needs – 18+ We are always actively recruiting experienced dps regardless of our guild roster needs, but below is high preference. Tank - Prot Pally, Prot Warrior, Blood DK, Gaurdian Healer: None at this time Melee: Rogue, DK Ranged DPS: Spriest, Hunter, Boomkin, Ele Shaman (In high need for os heals) To qualify for a raid spot you must... *Posses knowledge of your class which includes how to gem correctly and know what talents to use. *Be able to take criticism. *Working microphone, speakers/headphones and Discord installed. *Be able to meet raid times and show up at least 15 minutes prior to. **All new recruits will run on a probationary period and earn there solidified spot in the core. (Our looting rules are loot council for all mythic mode fights) If you feel you would make a good addition to our team please do not hesitate to contact us ingame at... Vivify#11382, Solarstar#1501. For quicker review and response apply on our website at https://reignited.enjin.com/ Thank-You for your time :) Happy Raiding!Abilynn29 6d
6d <Get Slept> new guild LFM - 8/9H - Wed+Thur <Get Slept> is a newly formed guild after the core raiders from <Mechanically Challeneged> transferred off of KJ. Our current roster has literally been together since the start of EN. It is important for us to stay together, and we are always more than happy to add more people to our family. On KJ, we achieved 8/9 H. Our current goal is to fill up and fluff out our roster so we can get our core raid team ready for mythic progression, and continue throughout Argus. We raid on Wednesday + Thursdays from 7:30-10:30 server. We are currently looking to fill out healer positions (priority druid, priest, shaman), and we're always accepting DPS. Bryan#1381 RyanFabs#1452Cheezesteak3 6d
6d <Narcosis> 5/9 M LF Healers(HPally)/DPS <Narcosis> 5/9 Mythic is recruiting for our Mythic ToS roster. Who we are: We are a 3 night mythic raiding guild who stress having strong performance and consistent attendance. Leadership is ran through our officers and raid leader "Mikeiceberg". Log reviews happen nightly and are closely monitored after wipes to find where improvements must be made. We have a zero tolerance policy to players who make repetitive mistakes and bring a negative attitude to the raid. Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-10 central. Heroic on Fridays and we occasionally push Mondays for kills Gear: Narcosis uses RCLoot Counsel and gear is prioritize to dps then healer and tanks. What goes into consideration is class/spec, skill, attitude, attendance, and the overall impact towards the guild. Expectation: We expect our raiders to come on time, and well prepared. This includes going over logs, checking VODs, revamping strategies, bringing pots and food, as well as min/maxing your character Requirements: 905+ iL, 52 weapon traits, WCL, and pass mythic XP Goal: To finish Mythic ToS pre-nerfs and have a strong ranking on Illidan. Apply: Please use our website to fill out an application http://narcosisguild.com/application/ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Narcosis https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/137399/latest/ https://www.twitch.tv/mikeicebergYou can also reach us on bnet. MikeIceBorg#1550 and dilemma#11889Dilemmahc6 6d
6d <One Punch Guild> | 8/9H | LATE NIGHT <One Punch Guild> offers an enjoyable and fun raid atmosphere along with competitive players that look to clear the raid content as efficiently as possible. We're currently looking for dedicated players that are consistent and show up to raid on-time. We expect you to know how to efficiently play your class and understand Mythic-level mechanics. If you're interested, please contact an officer to apply! Server & Region: - US-Illidan Progression: - 8/9H Tomb of Sargeras - 7/10M Nighthold - 7/7M Emerald Nightmare - 2/3M Trial of Valor Current openings: - Melee: Rogue, Warrior, Havoc Demon Hunter, Ret Paladin, Feral Druid, Survival Hunter - Ranged DPS: Mage, Hunter, Balance Druid, Elemental Shaman, Warlock, Mage - Healers: Holy Paladin - If you're a skilled player and not currently listed, please don't hesitate to apply! Raid Times: - Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM PST Loot Distribution: - Loot Council Logs: - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/279731/ (Current logs) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/262476 (Logs before name change) Voice Communication: - Discord Contact Us: If you're interested in applying to the guild, please contact one of the officers below (Discord PM preferred): - Discord: Jintae#5804 - Battle.net: Jintae#1648 and Clinx#1249Jintae21 6d
Aug 16 5/9 Mythic experience mage seeking guild Currently looking for a guild thats at least 3 mythic in. Available all nights minus Sunday and can't raid past 11 server time. Currently have 930 item lvl and almost my 62nd point in frost (55 arcane and 54 fire). Respond with your real id and ill be in contact if interested.Alusair3 Aug 16
Aug 16 3/9M 919 Demo lock LF Mythic raiding guild 3/9M IG Model and Demo/Aff lock with 4 set LF Mythic guild, also willing to switch to affliction main once i aquire enough mastery. I have flexible times but prefer Late evening on the weekdays. Would like a guild that can fit me into M+ groups that can reliably do 15's consistently and include me in their groups, last guild was very cliquey and only ran within their own. Syilith#1788Stacidolli2 Aug 16
Aug 16 [H] <The Implication>9/9N 8/9H ToS 4/10M NH <The Implication> is a group of casual/chill friends looking to get into Heroic/Mythic ToS. We raid only two nights a week, but get stuff done to progress through content! We are currently 9/9N 1/9H ToS and 4/10M. Looking to continue moving forward through Heroic ToS to get ready for Mythic ToS! Casuals are always welcome as we WQ, PVP, and do Mythic+ on the reg. Raid Times: Tuesday: 8PM-10PM ST (Heroic/Mythic) Wednesday: 8PM - 10PM ST (Optional Normal Clear) Thursday: 8PM - 10PM ST (Mythic) -Some raid days may not happen due to lives getting in the way! We plan accordingly if weeks don't go as planned! Recruitment: Tanks: - DPS with Tank OS DPS: -Spriest -Boomkin -Mage -Melee with TANK OS -No Warlocks or Hunters Healers: -Holy Paladin -Shadow/Holy Priest Loot System: We will be using Personal Loot up until the start of ToS. Once ToS comes out we will be switching over to Loot Council. Please have at least a 890+ ILvl and have Heroic Experience! Mythic Experience is an obvious plus! If you have any questions contact me in game or through my BTag! InaSheLL#1494Nengetu76 Aug 16
Aug 16 [H] <Prism> 9/9H 2/9M Recruiting [H][Illidan] <Prism> 9/9H 2/9M T/Th 8-11 Central Prism is a guild of close friends looking to recruit for our raid group. We are seeking players of all roles looking to progress through mythic content. We are a friendly guild, but we make the most out of our short raid schedule. We are looking for players that know their class well and are willing to learn and take constructive criticism if they don't. Gear is not an issue as we are recruiting for skill, not item level. Looking For: Havoc Demon Hunter Sublety Rogue Guardian Druid Brewmaster Monk & any exceptional players What we expect from you: 90% attendance Coming prepared with food, flasks, and potions Contact Kierre#1918, Fisheeyy#1303, or Broncosoozie#1423 with any questionsKierre1 Aug 16
Aug 16 [H]Powerleveling Service Have boosted 100's of people over the months and have yet to have an unsatisfied customer. ( Most of it was done under the name Edward I recently changed it ) Prices: 6k per level with looms 10k per level w/o looms 1.5k for a dungeon specific queue/quest Requirements: Be somehwere between 100-110 Have 680 ilv Have your artifact weapon Average speed is 5-8 minutes a run depending on if people listen and don't pull extra. You can gain exp afk although it will be less than if you follow me. The higher level you are the faster it gets, in the 107-110 range its typically 3 runs per level. Hope to hear from some of you soon. Btag: Heimann#11744 I'm mostly active extremely late night est & in the early morning.Twinked17 Aug 16
Aug 16 7/9 H Recruiting HEALERS! Guild: Arcana Realm: Illidan Faction: Horde Progression: 7/9 Heroic Schedule: Tues/Wed 8-11 CST, Optional Normal Farm on Thursdays, Mythic + Night Fridays Roles We Need 910+: >Ranged DPS with healing offspec >Healers, Paly, Priest, Shaman Preffered >Any exceptional DPS About Us: Arcana is a fairly new semi-hardcore progression guild that is working on developing a solid core to continue ToS Progression and have a core that is committed and ready to hit the ground running in Argus. Our goal is to have a solid group ready to get cutting edge in the next raid. We are using RC Loot Council. We are looking for people with concordance and who are active and social, but understand our raid times are short and precious. We use Discord for voice. We are also recruiting socials for our other activities! Trials and Applications: • To apply, please contact: o Becca0833#1875 Trials are two weeks of raiding. Trials may be extended or reduced, you may be turned away, but hopefully that is not necessary. Logs are helpful but not required.Makairah21 Aug 16
Aug 16 H I J I N X | Seeking Raiders 4/9M ToS <Hijinx> www.hijinx.ws Current Expansion Progression 4/9M ToS 9/10M NH 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV Previous Progression 13/13M HFC (US 568th) Wildstar* 6/6 GA Recruitment Needs Tank - Monk, Druid(preferred). Other exceptional tanks are welcome to apply. Heals - Any healer type, looking for 2-3 healers. DPS - Warlock, Spriest, Boomkin, and Rogue. Anyone with excellent parses should apply. you will need logs to support your DPS. We are seeking raiders in the 75% and up. If you are under this, be prepared to plead your case to our recruitment officer, he is not a push over and will likely shoot you down if you are without a good reason and a provable reason to believe you will do significantly better. *Not every raider is up to this level currently, but we are working with them or replacing them, so that wont be an excuse to get in.* Raid Schedule T, W, TH 7-10pm EST At current we raid 9 hours a week. We make the most use of our time by having raiders who can show up prepared and on time. If you are often late and don't have a pre-approval, you will be removed from the raid team. Who we are and what we expect from you We are laid back adults who want to spend as little time as possible fooling around wiping in raids. We maximize our time on progression, not farm. Our priority as a raid team is to get Cutting Edge, not the big loots. If we can complete the content with the gear we have, we will extend raids to kill bosses. This is a decision that is determined by the raid leader and officers, not the raiders. We understand the raiders may not always agree with us on this but we have been at this a while. Raiders are welcome to come and talk to us about it and give us their opinions but it will ultimately be up to the Officers. We like to have fun and talk about inappropriate and often times sexual things in raid and Gchat. This however, does not come at the cost of disrespect to others or drama starting comments or subjects. As far as performance, we fully expect our raiders to do mechanics over DPS when a choice has to be made. If you fail to mechanics you will be first to sit in the bench. As a guild with limited time and patience for wipes, we value those who don't cause wipes over this with the highest DPS. If we are not hitting enrages and the tanks are not falling over dead, we don't typically sit raiders unless they are failing to mechanics. All this being said, we do obviously have minimums and due to recent events we are raising our bar of entry and low end of our expectations. As a guild we don't ever expect to be US #1 or even US #100. We are a Semi-Hardcore guild so expect somewhere around US Top 500. We understand players come and go and we understand everyone has different expectations for raids and progression. If you join our guild and fully plan on leaving eventually this is completely acceptable and we respect your choice. We only ask that you are open about it when you are looking to move on so that we can prepare and find a replacement. We will help you find a guild and give a reference for you so long as you leave on good terms and with at least a week notice. (We will not stop giving you gear you have earned and will continue to treat you as a full time raider until the day that you part ways) we have done this for several raiders in the past and several of them have come back to us at later dates. If we discover on our own however that you are looking for a guild, don't be surprised if you login one day un-guilded. Lastly, this is a guild of players and nothing we do is for an individual. Everything is for the betterment of the team. We use Loot Council to distribute loot, and tend to give out loot to those who have both earned it, and will MOST BENEFIT THE RAID. We have handed out Warforged trinkets to trials and Tier pieces to pugs. If it will help us progress and those raiders are here to stay, we will reward them accordingly. Contacts Yåz | Yaz87#1800 – GM Dârkleaf | Dark#12125 – Recruitment Officer Byri | Jinx#11876 - Recruitment OfficerYàz15 Aug 16
Aug 15 SRS 4/9 M LF Ranged Guild name: SRS Server: Illidan Faction: Horde About us: We are 4/9 M, our goal is to get cutting edge for ToS, with better rankings in Argus and beyond, we will make the necessary descisons to allow this to be possible. Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central Recruiting: All DPS classes and spec if your class/spec is not listed below please still free to contact us, high priority on: Rogue Spriest Boomkin Warlock Mage Hunter Elemental Aryastark#1859 Bromby#1673 Audacity#1604 Darkdoich#1585Liquidswôrds14 Aug 15
Aug 15 Stack and Die 2 Night Raiding LFM Stack and Die is a newly reformed guild looking for more DPS, We are 4/10M and 10/10H NH. Currently 9/9N , 8/9 Heroic working towards mythics soon. Core spots available. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11. We are also accepting casuals. Feel free to message me in game for any questions!! High demand for DPS All exceptional DPS welcome to apply! Will consider all applicants! Message us in game (Soggydreams, Bearcakes) in game or add us on bnet, Euphemea#1317, maaksel#1395Soggydreams14 Aug 15
Aug 14 921 Boomkin - happy in a home!Nareen7 Aug 14
Aug 14 AOTC 2/9 mythic recruiting <AOTC> Is currently 2/9M looking to recruiting DPS/Heals to round out our Mythic ToS progression team. DPS: Hunters (MM or BM) Rogues Elemental Shaman Monk Mage Demon Hunter Any exceptional players will be considered. Raid Times Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am server. Casual members welcome. Multiple 2000k Mythic+ teams/players. Casual Players Welcome!Jitté0 Aug 14
Aug 14 Fatal 5/9M Lf DPS/ Resto Druid Fatal- Illidan- Horde Est. Nov 2014 RAID TIMES Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 830-1130pm cst About us: Community, teamwork, progression. 3 core values that we here at fatal have built as our foundation. Our goal every tier is to clear content at a steady pace. We know that each and every member is an asset and brings valuable resources to the team. We have a community in which we pride ourselves on, one where you can find active players who always want always strive to better not only themselves but their team members as well and ultimately the guild. We want to finish every tier ahead of the curve. We keep a hardcore raiding mentality even though we only raid 9 hours a week. PROGRESSION Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M Trials of Valor- 3/3M Nighthold- 10/10M Tomb of Sargeras- 5/9M What you can expect: ● a stable guild with a soild infrastructure that has taken shape from being together for many years. This guild will be here long after wow. ● an adult guild. And the humors that go along with it. As well as the maturity and dedication you can expect from adult team mates ●raid spots that are based on merit, not favoritism. Players who work hard and constantly strive to improve will be given opportunity ● friends and family rank. If you have friends that aren't active enough to raid or can't commit to a schedule, but you like playing with them on off nights, we got ya covered. We have lots of friends/family here. It's part of what makes a great community. ●and probably the most important. A guild that will invest in you as much as you have invested in it. Your hard work and dedication will not be ignored. Go that extra mile and we will meet ya there What we are looking for: ●players with a back ground of raiding and a show a willingness to improve day in and day out. We want players who log in on more than just their "raid days". Their are tons of things you can do to improve raid performance outside of the raid. Right now the example is mythic+ dungeons. We are not interested in players who's sole concern is their loot and their item levels, we are a team and the teams success as a whole should be the focus. ●players who are going to be around for a while. Make sure that when you apply that you are not biting off more than you can chew. We want raiders who are looking for a guild to spend the rest of their raid career with, not just flavor of the month guild hoppers. ●players who know what it takes and can buckle down to achieve our goals in mythic raiding. Don't stand in fire, don't soak out of turn, don't take a tail to the face. If you do happen to fail mechanics (which we all do at some point) be able to correct it on the next pull and ensure it will not be a problem again. ●we want adult players 21+ years old. ●we want players who maintain good attendance. 90%+. We realize that real-life things happen and people might need to take small amount of time off. But realize that your team depends on you on raid days. And on raid days you should do your best to be there. ●players that know how to maximize their classes performance Conclusion: If ya are an outgoing, competitive raider who is looking for a solid guild that will help you succeed in hardcore mythic raiding atmosphere then we encourage you to apply. We are always looking for dedicated players who will improve the foundation and core values that fatal as a guild stands for.  RECRUITING DPS -Frost/ fire Mage -MM Hunter -warrior -boomy -DK HEALERS -Resto Druid TANK HOW TO APPLY www.fatalguild.com   Melee officer- smite#1703 tank officer- Wetkitty#1140 Healing offcer- options#1921Gluttonyx11 Aug 14
Aug 14 DH/DK/Mage/HPally LF Guild After coming back to the game we as a group are currently looking for a guild to raid with. We are hoping for a raid group on the weekends, but will take offers for groups on the weekdays as long as it's between 6PM-1AM. We don't have much experience with TOS, but we are willing to learn and grow throughout the clearing process. Currently we are as follows: Camazotz 889Ilvl Havoc Demon Hunter Rozelai 904Ilvl Mage Xoxann 895Ilvl Frost DK/900 Blood DK Yidhra 890Ilvl Holy PaladinCamazòtz5 Aug 14
Aug 14 Mythic Guild Core Group LF New Home Long story short, we are on a dead server for recruiting to replace the Mythic burnouts and the mechanical failures. A solid core group of us, at least 6 maybe as much as 12, are looking to detach from our current guild as raiding has completely stalled due to the above issues. We are all experienced, come prepared and focused to fill our roles. Speaking of roles: we have every configuration of roles available but as for now, our mains include 3 healers, 1-2 tanks, and a scattering of dps. Currently, we are looking to faction change and server transfer to Horde (most of us miss Orgrimmar very much) but the right Alliance guild on the right server will be considered equally. This would probably be more of a guild merger but I'm sure we would be an extremely motivated and effective addition to any guild pushing Mythic content. We are open to joining a driven Heroic group with solid intent to push into Mythic content or be plugged into your current Mythic group as a band-aid for your own burnouts and failboats. Our current raid nights and hours are Tue/Wed 8-11pm PST with an optional night on Sundays, same time, and would like to find something similar. If you are interested, we look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us through Bnet or this thread. Main POC: Galivus#1536 Myself: LunacyTheory#1236Concessions3 Aug 14
Aug 14 922 Havoc Demon Hunter LFG I’ve very recently returned to WoW after a break. I’m looking to jump back to doing what I love: progression raiding in a semi-hardcore Mythic team. I'm 922 ilevel and 9/9 H. About You Let’s start with what I desire out of a raiding team, to allow you to move on if we aren’t a match :). 2-3 nights a week, starting at 9pm Central - My work and family takes up most of my time during the day so I’m only really able to reliably raid at night from 9pm Central Time on. I can only do up to 3 nights because I need to sleep some of the other nights ;). Efficient - With a limited amount of play time, every minute counts. I don’t want to waste time on people messing around, being late, or not doing proper out-of-raid preparation. Professional - No one likes drama (well, most of the time). I want to raid with team members that are able to step out of a raid gracefully if asked to, that won’t be sore losers when they don't get the loot they want, and won’t rage quit when we don't faceroll a boss. Skilled - I try to stay up to date on my class/spec/role, adapt to new ideas quickly, and learn to counter mechanics in a reasonable amount of time. I expect my teammates to do the same. Competitive - I thrive in a competitive environment. I like to rank in parses, have our guild be a high server/region rank, and have teammates push themselves to be the best, both compared to other team members and other players in their spec. Cutting Edge - Despite the time constraints its possible to clear all of the Mythic content before the next tier is released. I expect everyone to have this goal, so we are all working towards the same thing. I didn’t mention a certain progression, but that’s not because I don’t care where your raid team is currently at. It’s just that with previous recruiting experience I understand there are reasons for not being as far as the team could be at this time, be it because of roster issues, the team newly forming, or other special circumstances. Just be sure to explain to me why the raid team has the progression it has. About Me I’m 28 with a family (wife and two young kids). I’m a software engineer working on iOS applications. I love good movies, TV shows, and comics/graphic novels. What I can bring to the team The above qualities - After I get settled into my spec more (see below) I fully expect to pull my weight alongside everyone else: efficent, professional, skilled, and competitive. Assistance with tactics - I used to be the sole person coming up with tactics for my raid team. While I don't want to be in that role anymore, I will participate in all discussions and contribute as much as possible in order to ensure we progress. Outside of game discussion - Even though I have a limited amount of time to play the game, I have loads of time at work and home to participate on forums/Discord. Leadership assistance - Most of my raiding career I ran a guild and raid team. While I'm not looking to do that again, I have the experience from that and work to be able to assist as needed. Solid Melee DPS - This ties into the first point, but I thought I would reiterate it. I really enjoy playing melee DPS. I'm relatively good at it (see parses section below) both in output and in obeying mechanics.Hollyrae4 Aug 14
Aug 14 Cryptic 9/9H Recruiting for M ToS New to raiding? Just coming back? Maybe under geared a bit? Look no further! Hey there, are you looking for a guild with a laid back attitude that still gets !@#$ done? Well, we might be the guild for you! We are actively recruiting exceptional players for mythic progression. We're a laid back Guild, but still aim to complete content at a regular pace, because of this and the limited number of spots available, you are applying for a competitive position and have to perform at the top of your game to keep your spot. We offer both a serious and casual group so we can most likely fit your needs. High priority recruiting: Tanks Disc Priest/Holy Paladin Hunters WW Monks All exceptional players will be considered Schedule - CST (Realm Time) Fri: 9pm - 12am (Optional off-night/alt runs) Sat: 9pm - 12am Sun: 9pm - 12am What To Expect From Us • A drama free, mature Guild environment • Like minded teammates with zero tolerance towards slackers or freeloaders • Team mates you can depend on to show up, do their job, and kill stuff What We Expect From You • Come to raids well prepared; know the fights, etc. • Knowledge of your class mechanics • Discord with working mic Our Goals • Have fun We want to enjoy what we're doing and who we're doing it with, we all play this game because we enjoy it and nobody wants to give up their free time to do something they don't enjoy with people they don't like. Above all else we want everyone to be enjoying themselves. • Steady Progression Something we want is a steady flow of progression, as laid back as we are this is still important to everyone here, if something is preventing us from progression steadily we will have to fix it, whether this is a person or a strategy, we need people to be willing to sit out if required. • Everyone Deserves a Chance We want to give everyone a chance to raid, everyone is here because they show an interest in raiding so we want to give as many people the chance as possible. But before this comes steady progression, because of this if we feel people are under performing or not able to do mechanics as required we will need to replace them with someone that can. This however does not mean you can no longer continue raiding with us, as we can more easily take less experienced players in on secondary kills. This is primarily for progression, we will need the highest performing players and unfortunately there are only 20 slots available. It's a competition and if you want to be at the front you will need to prove yourself. If you have any questions or would like to know more info, don't hesitate to post here or add me on bnet. Blankies#11946 CharismaticZ#1932Mâlon0 Aug 14
Aug 14 <Friends of the Grummles> 7/9H NEED DPS! My guild <Friends of the Grummles> is currently 7/9 H and looking to fill some dps positions and 1 healing spot! We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST and have an optional normal clear on Monday at 8 CST. We're a group of friends whos age range is about 18-25. We've been playing together for years and love joking around and goofing off between raid times. However once raid time comes we become very competitive and try to bring the best out of one another and push the content the best we can. We're working on finishing off heroic Tomb but once that's finished and we have the spots filled that we need, we will push into Mythic Tomb. HIGH PRIORITY: Hunter(prefer marksmanship) Ele shammy Warlock MEDIUM PRIORITY: Holy pally Spriest Balance druid Even if you're not listed here feel free to contact me! We're willing to take in anyone who wants to be a part of our community. :) My btag is Grogore#1754. Add me and message me at anytime! I always have my blizzard app open and will always be available to talk in the afternoon and evening.Grogore11 Aug 14
Aug 13 <Nëurotic Rhythm> Weekend Raiding Guild LFM <Nëurotic Rhythm> is a weekend raiding guild looking for players to help progress through heroic and mythic bosses. Current progression is 7/9H. we use discord as our communication. We expect 100% attendance, (we understand life can interfere with raid schedule. ) We provide everyone feast and flask prior to pull. Raidtimes (Progression) Saturday 8:00 - 11:00 PM CST (Illidan server time) Sunday 8:00 - 11:00 PM CST (Illidan server time) Farm content during the week. Recruitment DPS: Mage Shaman (Full on hunters, warlocks.) will consider other classes. Heals: Shaman Druid Loot distribution RCLootCouncil Contact information: sanr#1930 gulduran#1238Sanarc3 Aug 13