Illidan

Dec 4 LF Family Friendly Guild Hello! I've decided that I'm going to get my 8 year old an entry level gaming system for Christmas so that we can game together. Last year he played with me using my extra work laptop and it was a lot of fun doing a WoW trial. Now I'm ready to crank it up a notch and actually play! So, I'm looking for a family friendly guild. Basically, a guild chat that is not littered with things not suitable for kids. As for raiding experience, if that matters, I'm a 932 DK Tank. Been taking since WotLK and raiding since Vanilla. I've done 7 bosses in Antorus in a pug. I don't really have time to raid any more besides the weekends, so I take what I can get. I don't expect my son to raid lol... well, beyond LFR :p Let me know! Thanks!Unholyraven1 Dec 4
Dec 4 925 DH Tank looking for an Antorus team Hey, I'm a semi-new player and want to get into raiding, my open days are Tuesdays, Thursdays and Weekends, looking for a semicasual guild for Antorus Norm/Heroic. I also have a Druid, Warrior and Monk that I could gear up in a week or two. Can contact me at Showdwn#1793Cellosoloist0 Dec 4
Dec 4 <A Decent Guild> 6/11 A. Burning Throne Currently 6/11 heroic Antorus <A Decent Guild> is a guild on Illidan-US looking for players that are chill, patient, serious, but understand stuff happens in life. We are not looking for your item level or your past accomplishments. We are looking for cool people with a good sense of humor to down bosses with. The ability to learn fights, show up two nights a week, and not be a stuck-up d**k is what we strive for. At this point we are a group of people from different guilds, servers, and even expansion periods throughout World of Warcraft that have come back for Legion. We achieved 9/9 H Tos, 3/9 mythic ToS, and 6/11 H Antorus, working on more! Looking for strong dps/healers with heroic experience. Raid nights are currently Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm-11pm server (9pm-12am Eastern). We are recruiting any exceptional DPS and healers that are already geared for current content or would like to progress into current content. We also run mythic + multiple times a week and we are working on a PvP group for Rbgs. We look to make sure you are fully gemmed and enchanted when coming to a raid. Please add one of us for more information! - BLISSFUL#1880 - OFFICER - XEVIO#1830 - GM - Rosezz#1795 - OFFICER - Treatz#1891 - OFFICER - Cyrusdrkstar#1705 Thank you.Blissful32 Dec 4
Dec 4 Celebration Package- <AOTC> <Celebration Package> - [H] Illidan Weekend daytime raiding guild About us We created the guild with the intentions of being a smaller guild to clear Normal & Heroic content. But after around 1 - 2 months into Nighthold we decided after picking up some really cool and good people that we wanted to try our luck in Mythic. To our surprise it went fairly well, we started alot later then most guilds but were able to achieve 8/10 Mythic before the release of Antorus. We are planning to hit Mythic hard for Antorus. With a tight schedule of 9 hours of progression raiding a week we strive to have an effective raiding environment and to have people that want to be the best and push themselves to perform better each try. With that being said we are a pretty fun and chill crowd and we enjoy jokes aswell as being very active on voice comms and the game outside raidtimes. What we're looking for 100% Attendance (We do understand that sometimes life happens but with only 2 progression days a week we expect people to set aside time to attend our raids) 100% Toon upkeep, may that be keeping up with AP, spending some extra time reading up on a mechanic you do not fully understand or on your rotation. People that can own up to their mistakes and can take criticism. People that think that a guild means something more then just killing bosses. We do accept alts ASLONG as you are able to be consistant for our raidtimes AND able to upkeep your toon 100%. Raidtimes (Progression) Wednesdays 6:30-9:30 pm CST (Illidan server time) Saturday 2:00 - 5:00 PM CST (Illidan server time) Sunday 2:00 - 5:00 PM CST (Illidan server time) (Farm) Tuesday 6:30 - 9:30 PM CST (Illidan server time) Current progress for Antorus 11/11 Heroic (AOTC first week of heroic) 11/11 Normal Recruitment Currently very interested in Boomkin, Restoration Shaman, Rogue If you do not play one of these classes/roles however don't hesitate to get in touch if you think the guild would be a fit for you anyway! Loot distribution RCLootCouncil (Our trial period is around 1 - 2 weeks) Contact information Talyethir#1481 Oblivanotte1#1583Chimychonga0 Dec 4
Dec 3 929 affl lock looking for guild title says it all.Carnevil1 Dec 3
Dec 3 Escape Semi casual weekend guild LF raiders We just recently got back together for the up and coming raid Burning Throne. Most of our core are 3/9M. We are pretty tight knit group that have been playing together since the start of the xpac. We plan to take it easy and focus on clearing Heroic. Mythic+ Our raid days are Sat/Sun 7-10server time. Tank: Druid/Monk/DK Melee DPS: Warrior Ret Ranged DPS: ALL classes. While we plan on taken it easy while raid, I do expect you to show up on time be ready and know the fights. Pull your own weight. and not cause the raid to do.. pretty simple. Please message me ops#11419 for any questionsBiggerkef3 Dec 3
Dec 3 946/949 Shadow Priest 6/9 Mythic TOS - 11/11 Heroic Throne. I am looking for a Mythic raiding guild that I can mesh with well. I am United States Army, so a 2-3 day raiding schedule is ideal. Please PM for questions/applications @ NeRzyMan#1691 Thank you.Methoduz1 Dec 3
Dec 3 <Lunar> T/W 9pm-12am CST LF DPS/Heals 8 min ago (Edited) Guild: <Lunar> (US-Illidan) Faction: Horde Mythic 2-Night Raid Team Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday(T/W) 9PM- 12AM CST Progression: 2/11H (leads & core are 11/11H AoTC experienced) 11/11N Antorus 7/7M EN Cutting Edge Xavius Experience: We are a reformed guild with 5/9M ToS, 8/10M NH, and 7/7M CE Xavius experience. Recruitment Contacts: Discord: @Reaction#6083 BTAG: JiN#14724 Needs for Core 20 Roster (Not Bench): 1 Tank: DK/Monk/Pally 2 Heal: Priest/Druid/MW/Hpally 3 Ranged DPS: Lock/Mage/Hunter/Shaman/Druid/Priest 1 Melee: Warrior/DH/Shaman/DK/Ret Pushing for Mythic Cutting Edge Antorus once we finalize a core 20.Reaction5 Dec 3
Dec 3 940 Prot Pally LFG 3/9M Exp on mage in TOS. Switching mains back to tank. Tanked in Vanilla. BC, and Cata. Killed first 4 then Argus this week in PUGS.Dimeßag0 Dec 3
Dec 3 Cognitive Dissonance On the off chance any of the other 2 alliance on the server see this, we're recruiting! We currently need Mainspec heals, a holy paladin/disc priest would be great, though any are welcome, including dps. Each tier we get AOTC, however since the pond here is so limited we haven't had enough for mythic attempts (We did manage M Goroth though) that was the first time Alliance of the server have killed a current content mythic boss since its introduction. We're currently 11/11n 6/11H, with a few of us having AOTC, we raid Tuesday and Thursday @ 7 server - 10 server, on Mondays we do alt runs; once content is on farm and we clear it in one day Thursday becomes alt runs as well typically after raid we get our M+ done as a guild, with some who push keys constantly. Aside from raids a few of our members organize RBGS, and we (mostly me) are very active in WPVP. TL;DR if for some reason you play here as Alliance, and if you're planning on transferring here "If we don't got, You don't want it".Worgandonor0 Dec 3
Dec 3 [H] 917+ Prot Warrior Tank LF Raiding Guild Just got back after a hiatus, due to my last guild breaking up, and I am looking to get into raiding. I am located in CST time zone, and can raid basically every night after 630pm I am ONLY a prot warrior tank and have no interest in DPS'ing or changing to another class. My gear will rapidly increase as I play, so that won't be to much of a problem. I also love to run M+ dungeons, attempt to pvp lol, and generally enjoy having a friendly and close knit guild. Hit me up nih116#1568Nezyah0 Dec 3
Dec 3 <Wicked> Recruiting! Wicked is a community guild (18+) that offers a semi-hardcore progression raid team as well as mythic/mythic keystone runs to help gear people for raiding. At this time we are recruiting all specs all classes. You can contact one of our recruitment officers for more information. Recruitment Ironazz#1686 Guild Master Nezkel#1822 Raid Leader Thralagorm#1742 Raid Leader CovaDax#1166 Our Guild Priorities 1. We seek to only have members that are considerate and respectful of our exceptionally diverse membership. We expect you to act online the same way you would if you met new people at a friend's house. 2. Respect and offer activities for all members, regardless of their preferred style of play. We do not permit members to act as if an individual's values in any way dependent upon their performance in game. 3. We maintain long-term community bonds. We never kick due to inactivity. 4. We seek to protect and preserve the culture that has allowed us to be stable, consistently active and raiding since Burning Crusade. To do this our GM is advised by a mix of elected and appointed officers. 5. We seek to maintain a culture of open communication, where every member has a voice in guild decisions and all of these processes are transparent. The Teams and What We Need ----- Semi-hardcore Progression Raid Team Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:45 pm-12:00 am EST Looking For: Exceptional players of all roles. This team emphasizes a friendly yet focused environment where experience is not as important as self-awareness about areas to improve and the willingness to research fights, your class, and receive constructive feedback. ----- Monday night Mythic content 9:00 pm-1:00 am EST Doing mythic dungeons with all who can participate. Come run mythic have fun and gear your character up. A great way to have fun with your guild members and see content. ----- Friday nights are achievement nights! Members of the guild get together and try to knock out achievements, gather sets and generally have fun. Come out and get some points! ---------- Social Levelers and Community Members Anyone who applies online and demonstrates they are a good fit with our guild's approach and outlook via a short Discord interview is welcome to join us,Nezkel9 Dec 3
Dec 3 839 Arcane Mage LF raiding guild! Just got to max level recently and looking to have some fun in a social raiding guild. Looking forward to bringing glory to the Horde with ya guys! Tazdingo!Velshin1 Dec 3
Dec 3 922 Restro Shaman Hello all, I am a MS Restro Shaman with OS Enhance just getting back into the game after a little break. Looking for a core spot in a raiding guild, that is focused on heroic with some mythic. I am looking for something on the weekends(anytime) or durning the week between 9-12 ST Thank's for reading. BeyonDBloooD#11866Enhancomatic4 Dec 3
Dec 3 5/9 mythic Druid tank As stated, I am a 5/9 mythic druid tank 74 traits and 940 ilvl. I'm looking for a raid team to call home as every guild I join falls apart for one thing or another. I have logs I can provide upon request for ToS. Haven't found a guild for Antorous yet so I am here hoping to remedy back. I do have a tank alt that I am gearing up to be as geared as my main in case we do split runs. Let me know and drop your btags if interested. Looking for 2-3 nights 3 hours or so per night.Subnecrosis5 Dec 3
Dec 3 H- From the Ashes 7/11H:Ant Need Lock/Ret [H-US-Illidan]<From the Ashes> Need Lock/Ret DPS for Two Night Mythic Raiding! Core Spots Available for Antorus!! About: From the Ashes has been together since February 2017. Most of us have played games together for years and have cleared end-game content in a plethora of different titles. We are a 2 night a week raiding guild looking for Raiders! 18+ Progression: Antorus - 11/11 N 7/11H 0/11M Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9H 5/9M Raids: Mythic Raids: Tues/Thur 8pm CST/Server Optional Heroic Raid: Wednesday 8pm CST/Server Recruiting: DPS: Ret and Lock DPS Any exceptional Ranged or Melee DPS should apply. Lower ilvl applicants will be considered but be willing to work hard to get where you need to be. Apply @: GuildFTA.enjin.comBzra0 Dec 3
Dec 3 940 Ilvl Resto Druid LF Raiding Guild Looking for a guild progressing into mythic, currently 11/11N and 4/11H in Antorus (Pugging groups). I have experience expanding from Vanilla up to now (Will link armories if needed) Raided Heriocs and Mythics throughout older expansions. Also have 2600+ experience in Arena and 2200+ experience in RBG's (showing my coordination in PvP and PvE). if any questions or wanting to contact me my Bnet is Tms409#1462. Thanks!Loffe0 Dec 3
Dec 2 931 Disc Priest Looking for Guild 931 Disc Priest looking for group who plans to make some decent Mythic progress. Available most nights anytime from 7 PM est to 1 AM est. Would prefer 2-3 nights a week. I also have a less geared Resto shaman and Druid that I could get geared up to raid as well. Feel free to message me if you want to talk. Bnet: Selem#11532 Discord: Selem#9260Ydania0 Dec 2
Dec 2 945 exp healer LF M PROGRESSION guild Heals with 3 945+ healers (MW/Rdruid/hpriest) looking for a mythic PROGRESSION guild 7/9 M exp (stayed in a garbo guild longer than i should have its a weakness of mine haha :P) im down for a split run or 2 if possible but ok with not! i can make any raid times! preferred to stay on illidan but willing to xfer Please feel free to contact me Daktari#11225Shulkzul3 Dec 2
Dec 2 Holy Priest LF raiding guild 11/11N 8/11H 950 ilvl 77 weapon talents preferrably 2 days raid,Aiveeaguas2 Dec 2
Dec 2 ilvl 942 Blood DK Hello! looking to move to Illidan for serious raiding and progression moving forward. I have BiS Leggos for each spec. and moving into Antorus I am looking to clear all content. I can only raid between 8pm-12pm EST on any given day. I do have logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/shuhalo/necr%C3%B2polis I am currently 9/11H Antorus!!! I am looking for a solid group of players to raid with and do Mythic+ with on the regular and be able to converse on Discord on off days. If you would like to talk more Rez#1881 is my BTag to get a hold of me thank you for your time XDNecròpolis3 Dec 2
Dec 2 931 Resto Druid LF H/M Progression Currently looking for Heroic and Mythic progression. My past experience dates back to BC, Heroic in Wrath, Cata, partial Panda, Heroic in Draenor, and finally Heroic/Mythic in Legion. I took a 4 month absence shortly after Tomb, achieving only 5/9M in NH and half of Sargeras in Heroic. I am available most nights of the week, work no longer has shift changes so I have a consistent schedule. Wowprog and Logs are available. Battletag is Fattzy#1483Gomeras3 Dec 2
Dec 2 944 equipped havoc LF guild 4/11H so far https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/niferaNifera1 Dec 2
Dec 2 <RUI> <RUI> is a semi-hardcore/causal horde guild, looking for more raiders for Antorus. We were established on 11/17/2017 with the intentions of becoming a small tight-knit group who interact and experienced World of Warcraft together. Recruitment: High Priority - Ranged DPS- Boomy, Spriest, Lock, Mage Medium Priority - Healers- Resto Shaman/ Any experienced player Low Priority - Melee DPS- Rogue No Priority- Tanks Raid Schedule: Antorus: Tuesday & Wednesday 6pm-9pm Server Time Servers: Illidan (US) PvP server, Horde populated. Current progression for Legion raids: 0/7 EN 0/3 ToV 0/10 NH 6/9 Heroic ToS 11/11 Normal Argus WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/RUI World of Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/317571/ Requirements: - DBM or Bigwigs -Angry Assignments (highly suggested) -Weak Auras 2 (highly suggested) How raiding works with us: You will start at a trial rank raid leaders will test you to see what abilities you are bringing to the raid. After the test we will consider you for a raid spot in our progression team. If raid leaders don't think you are up to par you will be given advice and re-tested when you feel you have gotten to par. Until you are at par you will remain at trial rank. Contact info: If you are interested contact me via Battle net MasterPayne#1484 Please include the following information on the first whisper: Class/ Main spec/ Off Spec/ ilvl/ Raid experience/ Role wanting to fill. *logs are always welcomed.Flúffiez5 Dec 2
Dec 2 iLVL 931 Moonkin LF Mythic NH farm group I'm looking for a mythic Nighthold group to farm the tier set for transmog. I raid Tuesday-Thursday nights so I am available Friday-Monday day/night to farm the raid for awhile. I don't have any of the pieces yet so I would be willing to fill a spot for consistent farming for awhile. iLvl 931 moonkin 2x Legendary Geared (neck/trinket) Raid experienced and fast learner If anyone's running a group and needs an extra legendary/Antorus geared dps just whisper me in game and we'll get things going.Cennaria0 Dec 2
Dec 1 ✨✨ MAD 7/9M ✨✨ LF Warrior and Warlock DPS!! MAD is currently looking for a few new players to fill the ranks. We are 9/9H 7/9M in Tomb of Sargeras. Warlock - High Arms Warrior - High Rogue - Med Holy Priest - Med Holy Paladin - High Resto Druid - Low Blood DK- Med We are looking for motivated players that know the meaning of progress, and that know their class inside and out. We want social, active, and long term members that we can count on to be responsible, punctual, and driven. Our Raids: We raid 3 days a week. Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:00pm EST What we expect from you: - You are a mature player - You have a good computer and a stable connection - You are willing to wipe on new encounters and are interested in progression - You know your class inside and out, and consider yourself to be knowledgeable of every aspect of your spec - You have a high raid attendance - Discord and a working mic is required What we offer: - A stable raiding atmosphere, with a drive to progress and be the best - The chance to explore end-game raiding content at a respectable pace - A group of dedicated players with a friendly community New site still in the works Apply at http://www.mad-raiding.com/recruitment add War#12812 or Alarand#1905 for any questions.Båby81 Dec 1
Dec 1 943rDruid/935Sub Rogue Looking for chill mythic raiding guild. 2 nights, 3 maybe. No time restrictions. 73 in both weapons. 5/9m xp currently just havent had the time to commit to raiding Have a couple other alts on the rise as well Hooch#1183 Wouldnt mind finding a guild for both characters.Milkmesoftly4 Dec 1
Dec 1 7/9M 940 mage or lock LF guild. Pretty much any times work for me, looking for a really relaxed raid team that can push content at a quick rate. Not looking to transfer myself but am willing to transfer. Have every mage lego but 3 arcane ones. Have every bis for destro and aff cept demo bracers. Mage logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/yuhxd Lock logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/yuhlock Also have rogue with shoulders and a !@#$ty spriest. I can and am willing to play just bout anything.Yuhxd9 Dec 1
Dec 1 940 r druid 5/9m exp lfg for antorus Times available & time zone: 8:00 EST or later start on weekdays,Could go until 1 am EST at the latest. Semi-hardcore guild preferred - Would prefer a 2-3 night a week schedule (weekdays). Current progression/experience: 5/9 m ToS 10/10 h NH 8/10 m NH 3/3H ToV 4/7M EN. keystone master, 74 traits, 4 h tier piece 939 ilvl equiped with tier btag:tintin#1386Shunow3 Dec 1
Dec 1 <Rüin> 3/11H 11/11N Now Recruiting! Hello fellow Illidan players and World of Warcraft nerds! I'm here with some very exciting news...<Rüin> is actively recruiting to build our roster for the upcoming tier; Antorus, the Burning Throne. ABOUT US: <Rüin> is best described as a tight-knit group of friends who are looking to push end-game content. Our core group currently consists of about 10 very experienced players who've raided hard core on/off since vanilla. We decided to reform our vanilla guild with a goal of downing mythic bosses before the next tier releases. We're not going for world firsts (we do have jobs!), but we'd like to go as hard as we can during our scheduled raid times. Right now we're heavily recruiting another GOD TIER tank and a few healers (preferable with a DPS offspec). RECRUITMENT NEEDS: DK (BLOOD) Paladin (PROT) Druid (GUARDIAN and RESTO ONLY) Mage (ALL SPECS) Monk (MW ONLY) Priest (DISC and SHADOW ONLY) Shaman (RESTO / ELE ONLY) Warrior (Fury) *NOTE* If your class is not listed on this list and you are interested in applying, PLEASE apply anyway. <Rüin> is always interested in players who understand their class/role and can perform at a high level. *NOTE* All individuals accepted into the guild will undergo a week trial period. During this period, our officers will assess your performance based on a multitude of factors. RAID SCHEDULE; <Rüin> has decided to adopt a x2 night per week raid schedule for the time being. We may, however, re-evaluate this schedule once our roster grows a bit more. Tuesday - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Thursday - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time HOW TO APPLY; If interested in applying to <Rüin> or if you have any questions, please contact one of our officers via PM, in-game, or through Battle.net @ -Strick#1495 -Mangg#1424 -Durkin#11787Strîck0 Dec 1
Dec 1 LF Active Guild/Friends! I'm new to the server, transferred from Cenarion Circle. Looking for friends and a guild that does active mythic+s and might need fill ins for normal/heroic raiding. Back on CC, I used to be one of the top healers on the server since Wrath, and was normally always in the #1/#2 Horde guild on our server actively raiding at the time of said listings. In WoD I did hunter raiding for the last bit of the expansion, and I raided a bit during this XP, mostly just Trial and Nightmare, then had to take time off due to real life + just got bored with the game. I know what boss videos are, flasks are, and how to not stand in bad stuff. Currently looking for a guild that has 20+ people on during the day and night, looking into doing mythic +s (biggest one so far is +7s). I'm 922 Healadin (main), and 920 Protadin (off) and 916 Retadin (really off) (with terrible trinkets, so take that in mind). Pretty much just looking for a new community... my guild I'm in is super small and although I do enjoy their company, I'm looking into something a bit bigger. You can hit me up in game or on B.net Araceli#1971. TLDR: 922 Healadin looking for guild for fillins and mythic +s to up my gear level. Experienced raider since Wrath. B.net Araceli#1971Arãceli1 Dec 1
Dec 1 H-Illidan-From the Ashes 3/11H:Ant DPS+Heals **[H-US-Illidan]<From the Ashes> Recruiting DPS/ Heals for Two Night Mythic Raiding! Core Spots Available for Antorus!!** **About:** From the Ashes has been together since February 2017. Most of us have played games together for years and have cleared end-game content in a plethora of different titles. We are a 2 night a week raiding guild looking for Raiders! 18+ **Progression:** Antorus - 3/11H 0/11M Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9H 5/9M **Raids:** Mythic Raids: Tues/Thur 8pm CST/Server Optional Heroic Raid: Wednesday 8pm CST/Server **Recruiting:** DPS: Ret and Lock DPS Heals: Monk or Disc *70 traits/930 minimum for an entry level spot* Any exceptional Ranged or Melee DPS should apply. Lower parsing/ilvl applicants will be considered but be willing to work hard to get where you need to be. **Apply @: GuildFTA.enjin.com**Bzra3 Dec 1
Dec 1 - -Jarinia0 Dec 1
Dec 1 916 returning HPally LF semi HC guild. Hey there, I am returning to WoW after a really long break, my schedule is finally free and I'm back to play seriously. I stopped raiding at the end of Cata and just popped in from time to time, Looking to join a guild that's laid back but has the ability to clear content at a reasonable pace, not looking for mythic cutting edge but a group that's willing to attempt mythic content when they get to it. I am a previous raid leader so you can guarantee I know raid responsibility, and how to be an excellent guild mate. Would love to talk details with anyone, feel free to hit me up (Morty#11908) ThanksUltyma1 Dec 1
Dec 1 Celebration Package Weekend Raiding Guild <Celebration Package> - [H] Illidan Weekend daytime raiding guild About us We created the guild with the intentions of being a smaller guild to clear Normal & Heroic content. But after around 1 - 2 months into Nighthold we decided after picking up some really cool and good people that we wanted to try our luck in Mythic. To our surprise it went fairly well, we started alot later then most guilds but were able to achieve 8/10 Mythic before the release of Tomb of Sargeras and we're looking to go out strong in Tomb. With a tight schedule of only 6 hours of progression raiding a week we strive to have an effective raiding environment and to have people that want to be the best and push themselves to perform better each try. With that being said we are a pretty fun and chill crowd and we enjoy jokes aswell as being very active on voice comms and the game outside raidtimes. What we're looking for 100% Attendance (We do understand that sometimes life happens but with only 2 progression days a week we expect people to set aside time to attend our raids) 100% Toon upkeep, may that be keeping up with AP, spending some extra time reading up on a mechanic you do not fully understand or on your rotation. People that can own up to their mistakes and can take criticism. People that think that a guild means something more then just killing bosses. We do accept alts ASLONG as you are able to be consistant for our raidtimes AND able to upkeep your toon 100%. Raidtimes (Progression) Wednesdays 6:30-9:30 pm CST (Illidan server time) Saturday 2:00 - 5:00 PM CST (Illidan server time) Sunday 2:00 - 5:00 PM CST (Illidan server time) (Farm) Tuesday 6:30 - 9:30 PM CST (Illidan server time) Current progress for Tomb of Sargeras 9/9H 7/9M Recruitment Currently very interested in Boomkin, Restoration Shaman, Rogue If you do not play one of these classes/roles however don't hesitate to get in touch if you think the guild would be a fit for you anyway! Loot distribution RCLootCouncil (Our trial period is around 1 - 2 weeks) Contact information Talyethir#1481 Oblivanotte1#1583 QUOTEChimychonga0 Dec 1
Nov 30 930 Prot/Gaurdian/BrM LF Raiding Guild 928 prot warrior (also play gaurdian and Brewmaster also 920+) Looking for a guild to finish off tomb with and progress heroic/mythic Antorus! (EDIT: Guardian is my main now at 930) I just got back from a Tiny break shortly after Mythic Tomb was released. I've got plenty of higher end raiding experience! Any questions? Shoot be a Battle Net Friend Request! Tabah#1308Täbah7 Nov 30
Nov 30 HEROIC ONLY WEDS NIGHT RAID TEAM LFM! Hello All! <Just Pixels> is a heroic only Horde raid team on Illidan in Currently Online. That’s right, heroic only…once we clear 9/9H we roll through it weekly getting epic parses, titanforged gear, and joke around/ have fun with the group! When the clears get quicker- we’d love to push some M+ after raids and just enjoy the game. Heroic only doesn’t mean we are slackers or bad or not capable of doing mythic, we just don’t want to! Mythic raiding isn’t for everyone- and that’s ok! This group wants you :D See the below information and add me or throw a quick app our way to get in touch! RAID TIMES: Wednesdays 8-11pm Central (9pm to Midnight Eastern) PROGRESSION: 8/11N ABT 9/9H ToS RECRUITMENT: Tanks Closed Healers Low DPS: Mage Spriest Hunter DK /RET REQUIREMENTS: 920+ item level Boss Mod Addon Discord APPLY: https://currentlyonline.gg/justpixels/ BTAG: Bree#1278Bossié9 Nov 30
Nov 30 Warrior LF Weekend RAid Guild I can play arms prefer fury but I know both can’t do normal raid times bc if school so weekends work and I can almost 100% make all raids if they are in weekendsBéyblade0 Nov 30
Nov 30 (H) <Rüin> Recruiting; Tues. & Thurs. Hello fellow Illidan players and World of Warcraft nerds! Manngg here with some very exciting news...<Rüin> is actively recruiting to build our roster for the upcoming tier; Antorus, the Burning Throne. ABOUT US; <Rüin> is best described as a tight-knit group of friends and players looking to push end-game content. We have decided to cut ties with previous relationships to come together to form a community that is based on our own levels of standards. That being said, we are a fairly new guild which is why we are trying to bolster our roster. All of our members have been extremely active during the Legion expansion and we have all, at some point, played at a Mythic level of difficulty. The guild took a hiatus during Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras progression which is why we are ranked so low on many different leaderboards. However, many of us have pushed through M ToS with other guilds and we can provide logs to anyone that is interested in viewing these. RECRUITMENT NEEDS; <Rüin> is actively seeking the following classes for core raid positions; Demon Hunter (HAVOC ONLY) Druid (GUARDIAN and RESTO ONLY) Hunter (ALL SPECS) Mage (ALL SPECS) Monk (WW and MW ONLY) Priest (DISC and SHADOW ONLY) Rogue (VERY LOW NEED) Shaman (RESTO ONLY) Warlock (ALL SPECS) *NOTE* If your class is not listed on this list and you are interested in applying, PLEASE apply anyway. <Rüin> is always interested in players who understand their class/role and perform at a high level. *NOTE* All individuals accepted into the guild will undergo a two week trial period. During this period, our officers will assess your performance based on a multitude of factors. You will be asked to join our officers in discord where we explain the trial period and go into detail about the different factors we take into account when deciding if you will be a fit for <Rüin>. RAID SCHEDULE; <Rüin> has decided to adopt a x2 night per week raid schedule for the time being. We may, however, re-evaluate this schedule once Antorus, the Burning Throne, is released for Mythic difficulty on December 5th. Below is our current raid schedule; Tuesday - 7:00pm to 10:00pm ST (central time zone) Thursday - 7:00pm to 10:00pm ST (central time zone) HOW TO APPLY; If interested in applying to <Rüin> or if you have any questions, please contact me via PM, in-game, or through Battle.net @ Mangg#1424. We do have a guild website, but it is out of date and applying through the website does not work at the moment. We are working on getting this site back up and running as soon as possible.Manngg5 Nov 30
Nov 30 [H] 5/9M Balance Druid LFGuild Just xfered to illidan recently. 946 ilvl in ST gear All 3 Raid lego's 1k, Pantheon Trinket 74 Traits will be 75 before mythic week. 11/11 N 7/11 H experience 5/9M ToS with many sub 10% wipes on Mistress. 9/10 M NH 2/3M ToV 7/7 M EN Raid times must end before 10:30 pm EST as I am already busy from 11pm-2am EST https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26795632 https://raider.io/characters/us/illidan/Taintedòne Main Priest 7/11 H https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/taintedøne Post down below or add me at Taintedone#11802Taintedòne4 Nov 30
Nov 30 LFM Only the Penitent... at boss now. I just want to get this roadblock achievement done already. I'm on the Illidan server and sitting at the boss now so we can do this quick. I need 5 other people who know what to do. Whisper me for group invite and make your way to Firelands. ThanksCennaria2 Nov 30
Nov 30 3/9M Exp wanting to Pally Tank in Antorus As title said I am switching mains goin into Antorus and have 3/9M exp on mage. Pally is gearing fast. Gearing isnt the problem in this game though and we all know that. Im skilled and will fill a long term tank roll.Iceßox1 Nov 30
Nov 30 <I Donut Care> Recruiting! <I Donut Care> is a guild of close-knit friends on Horde ILLIDAN (US) looking to grow our family and get ready for Antorus! We are active as much as we can be, schedules allowing, and want to try and grow in to a large, fun guild. We are currently 4/9M with several of our guildies with further progression into Mythic already! We also enjoy doing M+ and weekly runs of Normal & Heroic ToS just to help our members gear up and get ready for Mythic :)! For our raids, we go from 11PM CST until 2AM CST Friday and Saturdays (This is 9PM PST till 12AM PST & 12AM EST till 3AM EST). We ask that you be at least 930 with 69 traits or very close to that mark. We are currently recruiting: Ranged DPS Healers Hybrid DPS. DPS with viable tank or healer sets are highly desired. Please message Drukalnn or Avemaria for more information! Btags Fallen#1513 Aveh#1778Discord Drukalnn#8588 Aveh#6073Drukalnn33 Nov 30
Nov 30 915 MW LF evening raiding guild weeknights. I'm an experienced raider coming back after a seven month break. I'm looking to step back into heroic and mythic raiding. I have raided every tier since mists except Tomb of Sargeras. Hoping I can find a guild I can progress with in a relaxed, yet competitive environment. Looking forward to hear from you guys. Btag is Prometheus#1913Toxìs1 Nov 30
Nov 30 Hpally lf ant 938 hpally in search of raid, antorus norm.Psychomeg0 Nov 30
Nov 29 Two 6/9 M Raiders LFG We are two friends currently 6/9M EXP looking for a guild. We have a warlock & shadow priest / DH & Mage. Looking to raid 2-3 nights a week. Wanting to join a guild with similar EXP. Leave your battle tag and I will be in contact. Also willing to join a chinese guild if you allow english players.Nighkeys10 Nov 29
Nov 29 938 Ret and 935 blood dk lf raiding guild We both are currently on Thrall and considering moving back to Illidan we both came from Illidan and raided 7 nights a week during cata/mop we are use to the grinding and progression both have exp in mythic raiding currently looking for a decent progression guild for heroic we are 2/11 H with pugs if interested hit me here or add my btag tallon#11870Nevastorm0 Nov 29
Nov 29 7/9M EXP Enh/Ret LF Mythic raiding guild 940/943 Enhance https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16005006/13#metric=dps 936/940 Retribution https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19541852/13#metric=dps Looking for a guild to push M Antorus and M+ dungeons High attendance and always prepared Prefer night guild max 3 days a week Conflict#11747Twigo0 Nov 29
Nov 29 Returning Raider LF Casual Raiding Guild Hey all. Returning to the game finally after quite some time away(Real Life/no Computer), and looking for a new home in a casual raiding guild. I have tons of raid experience from previous expansions. I was a OT and co-raid leader through all of Wrath, along with Maining a mage through Cata and Mists. Now currently playing a paladin on this server, and working to gear ret/tank. Both are currently in the high 880s, and I plan to push to being raid ready soon. I work first shift, Monday and Thursday nights are the only nights I'll be unavailable. I'll be able to play for quite long hours on most weekends, as well. I can guarantee I'll always be punctual, prepared, and educated on the content that we will be doing. I'm looking forward to hopefully finding a good group of people to raid and chat with!Bliñd0 Nov 29
Nov 29 930 Warrior LF Guild 930 Fury Warrior lf a guild that raids any difficulty weekends I can make every raidBéyblade0 Nov 29