Illidan

Sep 30 [H] Blood Legion 7/9 10/10 M - 2 day Fri-Sat We are currently recruiting for our core mythic raid we are looking for: Exceptional Raiders of all classes. Mythic Exp Preferred All experienced and skilled players are encouraged to apply to be a part of our raiding team as we prepare for the final tier of Legion! We have reformed as a 2 Night a week guild focusing on maintaining a solid core while trying to still have fun raiding. Our farm raid times are 10pm CST - 2am CST Friday & Saturday nights. We no longer are adding raid hours for progression and will be strictly keeping these hours at all times. To apply, please visit: http://www.bloodlegion.com/ under the recruitment tab and I will contact you. If you would like to see what raiding with us is like check out our stream! http://www.twitch.tv/team/blgaming and follow us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/BloodLegion https://twitter.com/bloodlegion https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blood+Legion If you have any questions or would like to chat contact Roddock#1442 on bnetSnesleywipes17 Sep 30
Sep 30 Heavy Junboxes Hello, I am buying any amount of Heavy Junkboxes up to 1400 for 100 gold each. That is 140,000 gold total. Feel free to pm me anytime.Woopuh0 Sep 30
Sep 30 914 Arms Warrior LF Raiding Guild/Group I'm an Arms warrior looking to get into raiding in Legion. I am new to raiding so I expect to start fresh and eventually work my way to Mythic. Looking for a guild or group that is willing to work with me and eventually make to to high end raiding.Vott1 Sep 30
Sep 30 close [H] <Nemesiss> newly formed guild with 9/9H 3/9M leadership looking for people to fill up our core team for Antorus! We aim to push into mythic quickly when we get 20 people. Our raid times are Saturday and Sunday 10:30 PM - 2:30 AM EST. Current recruitment needs: Mage - High Hunter - High Warrior(dps) - High Rogue - High Priest (all) - High Shaman (Heal) - High Paladin (Heal) - High Druid (dps) - Med Warlock - Low All applicants will be considered Loot rules: Loot Council Required addons: DBM (or some other bossmods) RCLoot Council Angry Assignments Suggested Addons: WeakAuras GTFO Contact: ScreamyBryan#1431 StopTrollin#1947 whyamihere#11989Caristinnqt0 Sep 30
Sep 30 4/9M Late Night Recruiting! 1am-4am server <At Midnight> of Stormrage is currently recruiting exceptional players to improve and fill our roster for Mythic Tomb! About <At Midnight> At Midnight is a late night Alliance raiding guild on the Stormrage Server. Our guilds focus is on raid progression, we want to clear the content while it is current. While we are not raiding, the guild does 5 mans, PVP, Transmog runs, we hang out on discord, and play other games with each other (LoL, Heroes, Overwatch, etc..) Raid Schedule: <At Midnight> Tues, Wed, Thur 12:00 am - 3:00am (CST) 10:00pm - 1:00am(PST) If you are Eastern Time Zone, it is Wed, Thur, and Fri 1:00am - 4:00am (EST) --- This is the Server's time as well. Expectations: -Be on time. We pull the boss at 12:00AM, we expect you to be online and ready well before this. -Loot is a tool to help kill more bosses, not the reason we raid. -We expect you to have read up on any bosses that we will fight. Whether it's something we already have on farm, or our next progression bosses. -You are expected to be fully gemmed and enchanted as well as having food, pots, and flasks. Upon Joining the Team: -You will be placed as a "Trial Raider" -You will be given a date that we will decide if you will be bumped from "Trial Raider" into "Raider". -During this time you will be evaluated by the raid leader and his raid officers, any corrections or improvements given to you by them will need to been seen prior to your bump into "Raider" status. All exceptional applicants are encouraged to message us as we are always looking for good players to join our roster! If you are interested, you can message the tags listed below! Katie#1178Squeekkerz0 Sep 30
Sep 30 Wakening Horror Spaulders (955) Selling Wakening Horror Spaulders ilvl 955 leather shoulders on illidan looking for a reasonable offerDównfall0 Sep 30
Sep 30 <We Lit> New guild, 4/9m exp lead, NEED ALL <We Lit> is a brand new guild on Illidan. With experienced and dedicated leadership, our goal is to build a team for Antorus before its release. At the moment we are very fresh and don't have the numbers to raid. I will be working very hard to make sure we start raiding ASAP. Currently in need of all specs and classes, if you're a person who has wanted to switch mains for sometime this could be your opportunity to do so. As there is time to get gear, traits, etc. If you're looking to become a part of something new then this is the place for you. Our raid times are T/W/Th 10pm-1am server. Contact info: btag- Buderz316#1449Buderzpally0 Sep 30
Sep 29 937 mm hunter lf morning/day raid HI the handles Joshforpres and im looking for a day time/morning raiding guild on illidan to push mythic with im currently 3/9 mythic 9/9 heroic 937 equiped mm hunter. im looking for a guild that raids some time between 10am-3pm cst. Really prefer not to swap servers cuz this is where all my friends are and all my other toons. Got a new job so ill be working nights thats why im looking for a new guild currently. you can message me on here or add me at tikibrohoe#1255Joshforpres1 Sep 29
Sep 29 Buy Heavy Junk Boxes Will pay 100g each need a ton so don't worry about farming to many and no one buying CoD pleaseAttumen0 Sep 29
Sep 29 937 mm hunter lf morning/day raid guild Hi! im looking for a raiding guild on Illidan that raids some time between 10am-4pm cst on weekdays prefered! Im currently 937 equiped and you can check my logs they are decent. please either contact me on here or add me tkibrohoe#1255Joshforpres0 Sep 29
Sep 28 928 UH DK LF mythic guild Looking for a fun raid environment to push mythic kills with. Currently 1/9m with knowledge of most of the following bosses post Goroth. Just recently swapped back to my UH DK of whom i have a lot of end game experience on in previous expansions. I'm a hard working dedicated raider who can also be a chill and fun persona on a mythic team. My raid times are pretty flexible, but preferably would like to raid after 7 server(8 est). my Btag is Datboi#11649 for any questions. Thanks alot!Yummybunzz2 Sep 28
Sep 28 934 Resto sham9/9hc lf mythic im a 934 resto sham but you may see that im alliance but im willing to faction change for the right guild i have 65 traits . can raid monday-friday early mornings or in the evenings from 7 pm est mikeyz#1518 if your interested in seeing my logs contact me thereRùbmytotems1 Sep 28
Sep 28 Returning Warlock LF Raiding guild Currently 914 (and gearing up as you read this) Warlock w/ 2 Demo Legendaries + Norgannon's Foresight but preferring Destro if possible but flexible to any spec LF Raiding guild to explore current content. Available any day after 830pm+ server time. Lots of prior raiding experience looking to gear up and prep w/ a group for the upcoming raid tier at the end of the expansion. Msg here or in-game at warkwark#1911Warklra1 Sep 28
Sep 28 Raid To Benefit Dungeons Recruiting We are a new guild on Illidan with a different type of focus than most guilds. We will be focused on doing mythic+ dungeons on an open schedule forming teams within the guild and working together to push keys high as possible. For me it is due to family and real life I don't have time to raid and raiding guilds don't like it if your online at raid time and running a dungeon instead of in raid. So instead of being guildless or always pugging or trying to for high level keys I want to form a home for us all. We will raid 1 night maybe two a week not strict schedule but so we don't have to go with bad pugs for hours when all we want is that one boss who has a BIS item you need for your dungeon team. We don't intend to wipe for nights on end learning bosses but rather get in clear and farm norm/herioc what we can in 1 or 2 nights. Of course later if its all to easy and we have people could push in on same time for mythic bosses. But those who focus on dungeons and don't raid know the disadvantage they are at not getting that higher Ilvl base drop when it takes you 50 dungeons to get a Mythic raid quality piece or even herioc. Hit me up in game if your interested. I am currently 1800 MS been slacking a bit over 1200 completed on time. Last checked 12th ranked DH on Illidan for dungeons and would like to form a guild of skilled players so don't have to have pugs destroying those easy high level keys.Tylovanth3 Sep 28
Sep 28 Prot Warrior LF 2x/week Raiding Guild Looking for a guild who is doing normal/heroic ToS 2x/wk and needs a tank. I have tanked normal ToS and completed heroic ToS on my warlock. I offer a drama free and committed player....I've played since the inception of WoW, so I've been around a while. :) Prefer EST raids around 9-12 (not Fri/Sat and no later than 12AM). I also love to PvP and doing M+ !! Contact me via Eeshen#1188Eeshen0 Sep 28
Sep 28 WTB NAME insane looking to buy the character name insane 300k pm me in game if you have itXc2 Sep 28
Sep 27 <Rise> 3 Night, LF Heals/DPS For M ToS About us: When it comes to leading guilds, we have an abundance of experience in that area. Rise has been around in many games PC and Console alike; ranging from MMOs, RPGs, Shooters and Racing. We strive for knowledgeable and well geared players while keeping the toxic elitism out. What I mean by that is, I don't care if your item level is 950, if you're rude to guildies (especially during progression), you won't be here long as we have no tolerance for keyboard warriors. With this said, banter is totally fine, just don't cross the line. Recruitment // What We Expect: We're looking for experienced +930 ilvl ToS players but being smart about your setup is more important to us. We expect our players to know the ins and outs of their class, and enjoy playing whatever class they may be! When it comes time for progression, knowing mechanics is even more important to us. Showing up on time and coming prepared to guild progression raids (flasks, food, repairs etc.) should be obvious, but I guess I'll say that anyway. Raid Times are subject to change when we have a full Mythic Raid roster, but as of now it is the following TUES WED THURS 7:30PM - 11:00PM CST (Illidan Server Time) We would love to answer any questions or further information, so I will leave battle.net contact information below. Tank Officer: Dabzy#11253 Tank Officer: jsewell#1387 DPS Officer: deegan#1133 Healer Officer: Medicbones#1370Dabzy4 Sep 27
Sep 27 It's my birthday! Today's my birthday & its one of those milestone ones too. I think you guys should all gift me a wow token or mount or pet or gold since its my birthday!!!Tweakerboi1 Sep 27
Sep 27 936 guardian looking for 8pst raiding guild hello all my name is zundap and I'm looking for a mythic raiding guild either just starting mythics or 3/9 progressing forward. I have AoTC. and i came back about a month ago due to computer failure and had to buy a brand new pc. when i came back i cleared normal and heroic in a week and a half going from 904 to 926. I progress very fast but now am looking for a mythic raiding guild that progresses fast and will let me be part of there guild and looking for a perm. home to raid with in mythic for future expacs to come. im residing in California so i need a pacific or central time raiding guild that doesnt start raiding till at least 7pm Pacific. my battle tag is reaper#1602 I'm pretty easy going and looking for a guild who is structured properly and is stable. looking to learn the mythic fights, i have been watching videos etc. and just looking for a guild who will let me progress with them going forward.Zundap0 Sep 27
Sep 27 < Regression > 9/9 H <Regression> is returning from a break. We ended 7/7M EN and 7/10M in Nighthold. We are currently recruiting for Heroic Tomb of Sargeras and Mythic once the raid team is large, stable, and geared. We are primarily focusing our efforts to become prepared for mythic Argus. Raid times will be 8PM-11PM Tues/Weds/Thurs once mythic progress begins. As of now Tues/Thurs will be the main raid days with Weds being optional. As of now we do a full 9/9 Heroic clear on one night, usually tuesday. Right now, we raid when people feel like it which is usually on a scheduled raid day but not always. Laid back while building the roster. We are seeking any role and any class. We believe in bringing the player, not the class. We want to have competitive progression with short raid hours. Our raiding goal is to achieve the cutting edge achievement on each raid tier. Since our raid hours are as low as possible, we focus on efficient raids to progress through mythic content in a reasonable time frame. If interested, contact: Insight#1382 Skurds#1534 or post belowSoulinsight2 Sep 27
Sep 27 937 Veng DH looking for new home My current guild has fallen apart as the GM and several officers have taken off to lands unknown. As such, I'm looking to join a new raiding guild. I am 9/9H exp, and have been raiding in WoW since MC in Vanilla. I'm looking to join a semi-serious raiding guild that is clearing heroic and possibly working on mythic content. I work nights in real life, friday-monday, so I'm looking for a guild that raids during evenings or nights on tuesday through thursday. I'm hoping to join a guild that takes their stuff seriously, but not too seriously. For me, there's no point in playing the game if we can't crack jokes and have fun while we play. Please contact me in-game (Draconax#1407) if interested or you have any questions.Shiraxi0 Sep 27
Sep 26 LF Mythic Raid 927 Hpal 61 Traits 927 Hpal 61 Traits with decent ret offspec LF Mythic raid on illidan. Can do Friday, Saturday, Sunday, And Monday Only. You can be any mythic progression or 9/9 H looking to push mythic.Karkath2 Sep 26
Sep 26 [H] Rysen -New guild looking for raiders- Guild: Rysen Faction: Horde Realm: Illidan Days: Tues/Thurs Times: 8-11pm CMT Recruitment Contacts: Whiiskey: Yuengling#11287(Btag) or TequilaQT#1473(Discord) Waffles: Waffles#12342(Btag) or Tiegh#0916(Discord) Current Progression: Brand new guild so no progression yet. Check wowprogress for updated info! Most of us are 9/9H. Looking to push more mythic progression in Antorus! https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Rysen Current Openings: ALL APPLY! About Us: Brand new guild to Illidan! Group of close friends that just xferred over in hopes of finding better recruits that are more progression minded! Please feel free to contact me with any questions!Whiiskey2 Sep 26
Sep 26 Dedication 4/9H 9/9N ToS Recruiting! Are you Dedicated?? Dedication is a motivated guild that raids T/Th from 7-10 server. We are currently looking for a few good dps to fill out our core raid group. We expect you to be experienced and have logs to show that We are in need of a mage, warlock, boomkin and fury warrior. Need to be 905+ with at least 52 traits in your weapon. We are an adult guild and we are dedicated to pushing content while still having fun. If interesting in joining please contact either myself or Shakazaam in game or you can add me to bnet at pandorable#1132Panhandled3 Sep 26
Sep 25 LFG well rounded raider Resto main spec 66 ap 941 enhance 56 ap 935 ele 54 941 looking for new raid guild cleared everything this expansion pre nerf 7/9m as of now 8/9 exp. left other guild because of new job looking for something on tuesday wednesday thursday maybe ifs it not to late. been healing for years lead many raids know whats needed to be a good guild. Jlray#1358 hit me upEiliminteach2 Sep 25
Sep 25 930FuryWar LFG Horde Class: Warrior Spec: Fury(AP 60) > Arms (AP58) I prefer to play fury however, Was encouraged throughout certain ToS fights to build up arms. Server: Illidan (Horde) Preferred Raid times: Monday, Tuesday 7:30pm-11:30pm EST (6:30-10:30Server) 9/9 Heroic Mythic exp 3/10 NH A little about myself: I played relentlessly during van/BC until I quit for a while. I came back at end of Mists for WoD drop on a different account (fresh start). Have been playing since. I played on Ravencrest in a very friendly guild that I was fond of. However, the guild had trouble with clearing heroic during NH due to inconsistent attendance and core raiders wanting to play alts so I left for a friends guild on Illidan. They were very skilled players and pushed Mythic. Sadly the GM had to leave the game due to RL and the guild has disintegrated since. From my experience with both guilds I'd say I'm somewhere in between in terms of skill. With a little guidance I could be a decent mythic raider. My dps will not be top but it is consistent and I execute mechanics. I'm looking for a guild that can farm heroic each week and guide me into mythics.Vorgol4 Sep 25
Sep 25 Skilled player? Not enough time? Look here! *Potential for paid server transfer for right fit* <Bacon Pancakes> is a new Mythic progression Horde guild on a short raid schedule with a goal of killing every boss before the next raid release in a relaxed environment. The two cores are made up of: 6/9M (US 209 Kill), 20/20M raiding 9 hours - Alternative Strats on Mal'ganis 4/10M ToS, 8/10M NH, 7/7M EN raiding 6 hours - Various guilds Both teams have been playing with their groups for multiple tiers which speaks to our dedication to this game. Some of us are even going to Blizzcon together this year. We came together in order to start this guild because we were tired of losing friends to the daily grind of this expansion. This guild values teamwork, commitment and skill over how many alts you can maintain for split runs or how quick you unlock your artifact traits. Our main raid time commitment is 7 hours a week (3 nights) with alt raids and Mythic+ also occurring throughout the week as optional. Together as a guild we actively get every member a 10+ for the week. We have multiple players in the guild that are more than willing to help out. This group won't just be on in guild chat typing. We are often seen on Discord voice chatting, sometimes even playing other games as well! If you're looking to play with a tight knit group of skilled players without stressing about the huge time commitment of progression guilds, then we are the perfect fit for you! Realm: US-Zul'jin Faction: Horde Raid Times: Wednesday 10 - 12:00 PM Eastern Time Thursday 9:30 - 12:00 PM Eastern Time Sunday 9:30 - 12:00 PM Eastern Time Optional Heroic Raid Time: Wednesday 8:30-10:00 PM Eastern Time Loot Rules: Loot is done through loot council. We prioritize based on performance, attendance, attitude, and benefit to the raid. Trials are not excluded from receiving loot, but will never be considered over a main raider. There is zero favoritism in this raid and every decision is made with the best intentions. We care about killing bosses above everything else and have a loot tracking spreadsheet to help us determine fairness around the raid team. Recruiting: Rogue, warrior, Holy Paladin, Resto druid, mw monk - VERY HIGH Priest heals, Resto shaman - High ~1-2 more DPS. Pretty much any class but boomkin and DK we are open to. Our logs are located here: Week 1 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gMJHtQ48mVCpvfKG Week 2 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gF4Q9ABYR1L6wnfH/# Week 2 had some alts and a paid carry Unfortunately we currently only have heroic logs since we still need about 3 more raiders to complete the team but if you are still interested please contact me. I have an excel file that shows our current roster and individual logs from Mythic. Get to know our raid leader a bit more! Here is his informative Youtube channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrwAPFusxw6PRJ06pKyCUhg If what you have read so far interests you please fill out the following application: https://goo.gl/forms/sRlfEITs5RTyGrFs2 If you have any questions about the application process or anything else you'd like to know before applying please don't hesitate to contact me using the information below. We look forward in hearing back from you! BNET Honkerrs#1508 or much quicker via Discord at honkerrs#9675Honkerrs0 Sep 25
Sep 24 <Get Slept> Core Group Recruitment <Get Slept> Newer raiding Guild looking for players for our core Tos and Argus progression. We are 9/9 and would like to move on to Mythic when we get the people. We are looking for Dps and 1 Tank. Raid times are 7:30pm-10:30 server time Wed, Thursday. We have a Active discord and friendly group. Contact me at Ryanfabs#1452 Hope to hear from you!Ësp0 Sep 24
Sep 24 [H]Elusive 9/9H - LF Adults for Social PVE Elusive is recruiting people (not just characters) for our PVE Social Guild. We are an adult guild and recognize that a large portion of the player-base can no longer commit 12-18 hours a week to raiding and still be able to juggle real life and in-game commitments. With this in mind, we're focused on 2-day a week raiding with a relaxed atmosphere. We take raiding seriously but fully believe that if you are paying 15 smeckles a month for a game you should be having a good time as well. If any of this interests you, give us a shot! We're currently recruiting for our weekend raid team (Saturday 6-9CST / Sunday 5-8CST) all players and classes. You can find us at: http://elusive-online.com/ or message me here. Thank you!Jebporkins0 Sep 24
Sep 23 934 veng/ 931 sub buddies lfg 934 veng dh and 930 sub rogue lf guild to raid with. interested in progressing through antorus. willing to get into mythics as well. Times that work best for us are 10PM server to 1 or 2 AM. any day is fine, except sometimes Fridays will be iffy for me personally. We also have a rdps friend we are gearing up as well. Looks like he will be playing aff lock. We are all exceptional gamers. We haven't raided in a year or two but are looking to get back into it. I had aotc for xavius and stopped raiding since because of a dead server. Other guys have similar exp. We are pretty much no-life tryhards. We do all have jobs, so unfortunately that takes precedence over raiding, but the times I threw out above all work great for us. Side note, I have been top 100 in pubg since launch, but have stopped pushing so hard since picking back up with WoW. Thanks for the consideration.Fxcx0 Sep 23
Sep 22 Hey From your friendly neighborhood ganker, if you could stop taking rez sickness that'd be great.Worgandonor0 Sep 22
Sep 22 [H] <Rise> LF Heals, DPS LF Heals/DPS, RDruid/Priest, Rogue/Hunter/SPriest for Mythic ToS. Tues-Thurs 7:30p - 11pHotbazzinga2 Sep 22
Sep 21 929 Rdruid LF tues/wed late night Former hardcore raider from vanilla to Cata coming back from a 3 year wow break. Came from a top 25 US guild a few expansions ago and looking to get back into semi-hardcore raiding. Currently 9/9H TOS. I'm looking for a late night (10pm Pacific or later) weekday horde or alliance guild working on mythic and getting ready for 7.3 raiding. Due to current work schedule I am only able to raid Monday- Wednesday nights. Btag- rowdy4life#1269 Thanks for lookingSchuff2 Sep 21
Sep 21 Shadow Priest returning for Argus A bit about me, I raided very heavily during EN and into Nighthold. The guild I was in for Nighthold had internal issues and eventually disbanded once we hit the Krosus wall, we did kill it and pre-nerf Spellblade, but it took much longer than it should have. Since then I have not played very actively and I missed the entirety of ToS, which has put me behind, but I am working on catching up. I have always been a strong mechanical player even if my numbers slowly started dipping down going into Nighthold, but most of that was due to burnout and lack of effort to keep up. Most of my guilds trusted me for all mechanics, as I always did the frost buff on Spellblade and was in the Blob kill group for Mythic Eye. I know my class very well and always keep up date on what is best and what I should be aiming for. I am looking for mostly Heroic raiding as my current work schedule and timezone makes it hard to do anything too serious, but I want to come back to raiding for Argus. I wouldn't mind stepping into Mythic but I would not want to be super seriously pushing. The only day I can't do is Friday, otherwise is mostly depends on time. I wont be able to check the thread much, but feel free to message me on Discord to discuss any questions you may have. Tokaji#0718 Thank you for reading :)Reysse3 Sep 21
Sep 21 Alliance and Horde Mythic+ Discords Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know about the the NA Alliance and Horde discord's I've put together. The Alliance one is at almost 1500 members, the Horde one is almost 300 members (It was just created this week). These are quality discords and are featured on wowhead's official community discord list. Roles are assigned automatically by a custom coded "Update_Bot" based on your Mythic+ score. The Alliance one is extremely active given it's population, but the Horde one will be there soon! If you have any questions feel free to contact me in the discord. We are hoping to increase the popularity of Mythic+ as well as find a nice home for players looking to make group finding more easy. Thanks! Alliance M+ Discord Code: m8TRn4w Horde M+ Discord Code: KgRfzpkRëlic0 Sep 21
Sep 21 [Deleted] [Deleted]Saylorbloom27 Sep 21
Sep 21 919 Warrior LF Sun/Mon/Tues Raiding Guild Available Times: Sun/Mon/Tues 6pm-12am CST Hello. I raided competitively in HFC (rank 6 US warrior on all stars when logs froze, https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/8#region=1&class=Warrior&spec=Melee), and in M EN (I got a few rank 1's, see https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11247266/10/) and about half of M NH, after which I took a step back from the game due to starting a job. I'm now looking to get back into raiding, even if not at quite that level. I've raid leaded and been a GM of a mythic raiding guild before. I know how to analyze logs. I know how to play my class. I keep up with the theorycrafting. I can both tank and dps mythic+. I also stream at twitch.tv/tidal_stream, you can see some of my gameplay from NH + EN from the videos there. I don't mind changing servers, but I'd like to stay Horde. BNet Tag: Tidal#11191Tidalsurge3 Sep 21
Sep 21 929 Bear Tank LF Raiding Guild 9/9H 63 traits in weapon. Looking for a guild that starts raiding around 7 to 9pm server time. My btag is Hulk2401#1188 if you want to talk further.Wicas4 Sep 21
Sep 20 LF High Society Top Hat Crafter Hello everyone, as the title suggests, I am looking for a person that can craft High Society's Top Hat for my bank alt. So far, I haven't had any luck in trade chat, so I decided to create a post here on the forums. I'm obviously looking for a Horde crafter. Thanks beforehand.Worldeconomy0 Sep 20
Sep 20 <Song of the Blade> LFM DPS Hello All, Song of the Blade is a casual heroic raiding guild that needs more deeps like a fat kid needs cake (we also like cake). Our raid times are Mondays and Wednesdays 8pm -10pm CST. We ask all of our raiders to try to have a 85% make time for main team raids. We need you to A.) show up on time and B.) put as much dps into the bosses as you possibly can (2 things that’s it). We are currently 7/9 heroic TOS and should be further if it wasn’t for those two hurricanes that hit my peeps in Texas and Florida. Honestly we love playing with each other (except Cliffy) and would hope you give us a try!! More info Message: Meglo#1436   Best regards, CritCritshow4 Sep 20
Sep 20 <Arcana> 9/9 H tues/wed recruiting Guild: Arcana Realm: Illidan Faction: Horde Progression: 9/9 Heroic Schedule: Tues/Wed 8-11 CST, Optional Normal Farm on Thursdays, Mythic + Night Fridays, Battlegrounds Monday Roles We Need 920+: >EXCEPTIONAL Healers! >Any exceptional DPS with healing or tank offspec >Other exceptional DPS About Us: Arcana is building our raid team and move on to Mythic! We plan to get more serious next tier and be less casual, as such we need like-minded individuals who are after a semi-hardcore but fun raiding environment. Trials and Applications: • To apply, please contact: o Becca0833#1875 yoko#1191Yokosenpai0 Sep 20
Sep 20 935 Brewmaster Seeking Guild 9/9H 3/9M Experienced tank looking for a guild that's doing mythic ToS and ready to go into Antorus. Open any nights. EDIT: Recently found a guild, thanks for the replies!Demìkas2 Sep 20
Sep 19 Midnight Prophecy - Recruiting All! Midnight Prophecy-Illidan Horde Now recruiting! We're a newer semi hardcore raiding guild for ToS and any upcoming raids and expansions, need people that are dedicated and active and knowledgeable in raids need to be 880+ ilvl 52 traits to join raid teams. Also recruiting those interested in PvP running battlegrounds, arena's and rated battlegrounds, and those that just want a good social guild for casual gameplay. Add and Message Xana#1664 Prefer iLvl 900+ but will help gear those a little lower. DISCORD IS REQUIRED TO RAID! Raid Team 1 is on Friday, Saturday, Sunday 10 pm to 1 am server time. If interested in Team 1 add and message Xana#1664 on battlenet. Raid Team 2 is on Tuesday, Wednesday and if needed for completion Monday 1 pm to 5 pm Server Time. If interested in Team 2 add and message Naiakoa#1460 Addons we require all Raid members to have! Bigwigs/DBM SKADA/details Exrt GTFOXenaroth1 Sep 19
Sep 19 [H] <ImaNeedAboutTreeFiddy> Guild Name: <ImaNeedAboutTreeFiddy> Server: Illidan - Horde (CST) Progression: 8/9H 0/9M We are trying to round off our core with a few more solid individuals so that we can hit Mythic TOS content as swiftly as possible. Current Class Needs: (Bear in mind we take a "performance plays" approach to filling raid positions and exceptional individuals will always be considered.) Death Knight: Closed Demon Hunter: Closed Druid: Balance/Resto Hunter: MM/BM Mage: Open Monk: MW Paladin: Holy Priest: Shadow Rogue: closed Shaman: Ele Warlock: Open Warrior: Closed About Us: <ImaNeedAboutTreeFiddy> is a newly reformed guild focused on swiftly progressing through Legion's heroic & mythic content within a two day a week raid frame. Our leadership and core are comprised of a large group of highly experienced raiders dating back through each expansion all the way to early Vanilla. We firmly believe that in a group consisting of genuinely competent and like-minded individuals, there is no need for the elitist or rage-prone atmosphere that is commonly found in other cutting edge progression guilds. We have raided at the highest level, and intend to return to it while still having a ridiculously good time. Raid Schedule: (Raid times are not subject to change, however, depending on the content and progress being made - raids may run slightly later than scheduled on occasion.) Tuesday - 9:30pm - 12:30pm CST Wednsday - 9:30pm - 12:30pm CST Loot System: We have always operated under a common sense based Loot Council system that takes a number of factors into consideration including: player performance, level of upgrade, and attendance. We feel this allows us to make decisions concerning loot without the bias and favoritism we've seen plague other loot council set-ups in the past. Rest assured that our officers and raid core are the first to pass on something in the interest of overall raid benefits. Our Philosophy: We are aiming to create a raid without a weak link. As such, our expectations when it comes to raid performance are relatively high. With that said, we also don't feel the need for lengthy application processes and trial periods that leave you absent loot for weeks on end. If you are confident enough in your ability and class knowledge to transfer for the sake of cutting edge progression raiding, then we are willing to let your parses do the talking. We keep a laid back atmosphere in the guild and joke around A LOT. A majority of us are in our mid to late 20s and spend a lot of time in discord drinking and acting a fool outside of raids. We welcome anyone and everyone to join us and strongly discourage cliques within the guild. Inside raids that are not on farm, however, we expect a certain degree of respect for raid leadership so we can get things done. Comment on this post or message one of our officers in game. Contact Information: Graffiti#11836 Seemless#1996 Wraith#1790 You can reach me at almost any time of day. We typically ask interested individuals to join us in Discord for a quick chat before moving forward with anything else. We also truly appreciate you taking the time to read through this insanely lengthy post, and look forward to hearing from ya. Thanks.Nicehat36 Sep 19
Sep 19 (H) 927 Prot Warrior LF 2x/wk Raiding Guild Looking for a guild who is doing heroic ToS I offer a drama free and committed player....I've played since the inception of WoW, so I've been around a while. :) Prefer EST raids around 8:30-12 (not Fri or Sat). I also love to PvP ! Contact me via Eeshen#1188Eeshen0 Sep 19
Sep 18 Wednesday Only Raid Team LFM! Busy life? Don’t have 9-16 hours a week to raid? Still want progression and getting new bosses down? <Just Pixels> is a one night a week raid group in Currently Online- Illidan. We are a semi-casual, progression oriented group that appeals to players with alts they want to raid on and/or raiders with a lot of real life time restrictions. This is a progression oriented HEROIC ONLY group- we will do as much as we can in our short raid times and we will never go over raid time. Knowledge of your spec and willingness to research encounters for your specific class is a must. We set the bar high for everyone in our raid, but still have a great raid atmosphere and enjoy poking fun at each other! If this is a group that you would like to join, check below to see if your class is needed. Thank you and best of luck to everyone! Current Progression: Tomb of Sargeras: 6/9H Times: Wednesdays 8-11:00pm CST (9pm-12:00am EST) Recruitment Tank 1 non Druid tank Healer Druid Paladin Shaman DPS DH- Closed *All other dps feel free to apply, need more ranged!!! Things to Know: - Must have the ability to successfully and repeatedly perform boss mechanics and adapt quickly to new fights - A mostly unfiltered and adult raiding group- please dont be overly sensitive, but also don't be a disturbance! - Must download and use Discord voicechat, Exorsus Raid Tools and Weakauras. - Be fun! Apply For Team Just Pixels at: https://currentlyonline.gg/justpixels/ *If we are interested in your app we will contact you within a 1-3 day time frame of receiving your application so long as you left a correct Btag. Remember, your app is your first impression to us- we do decline poorly written apps regardless of solid raid xp/gear.Bossié21 Sep 18
Sep 18 Warlock & B DK LF Mythic Guild Warlock 929 And Blood DK 933 Looking for mythic progression guild Have not been able to progress due to helping friends. 8/10 mythic Nighthold Currently 1/9mythic Tomb on both characters Warlock logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26156943 Blood Dk Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/23191841 https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/emerald-dream/J%C3%AFveturk%C3%A9y add me Jiveturkey#11610Afflictional5 Sep 18
Sep 18 3 Players LF Mythic Progression Guild As the title says, we're a group of 3 looking for a Mythic guild to progress and play together with. Currently our group consists of a Warlock (924), HPriest (926), and Hunter (932) which we all have Mythic experience. We are looking for a Mythic Progression Guild (Preferably at least 3/9M). In addition, below are what we prefer as well: Raid times anywhere between (9pm-1:30am CST) Can't do Mondays or Weekends Would prefer 2 days a week, but may consider 3 days If you are interested, please add Bnet Tylerion#1134 or TacoBean#1227Tacochurro10 Sep 18
Sep 18 Ex MNH raider lfguild Hey everyone, I'm looking to transfer to Illidan Horde from Alliance Sargeras. I had to quit after downing MGuldan for the first time with my progression guild. I'm back for 7.3 and I'm really looking for an active guild which has the goal of progressing content at a good pace while having fun. I have every class @ 110 and main mostly monk since Legion but looking for something new and fresh so I can fill any hole (yup. puns. I'm sorry.) in the raid and given a couple week will be parsing like my monk. I put a lot of effort into being the best I can be and expect that of the people I play with :D These we're my logs when padding of course >.< (sorry for the lack of Mythic parses,they kept them hidden to avoid useless padding during boss progression). https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22314639/11/#metric=hps You can check the kill dates for Mythic NH: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/sargeras/Wedur [A] Guild for Tier 19: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Paradox/rating.tier19 WARNING: ** I study in the medical field and have clinicals Thurs/Friday with evening/day rotations. If you're ok with me not being able to make one of days once every 2 weeks, both are available from 3pm- 1am EST. I finish at the hospital @ 9pm the lastest. Can be home by 10pm. ** Raid Availability (EST): Mon - 6pm-3am Tues - 6pm - 12am Wed - 3pm - 12am Thurs - 3pm - 1am Friday - 3pm - 6am Saturday - ALLLLL DAY Sunday - 9am - 1am Thanks all for taking the time to read!! My Btag: Weder#1600 to reach me ingame or reply and I'll try and check a few times a day!Chiwinter2 Sep 18
Sep 17 <Intrepidus> 7/9 Heroic - Late Raiding Faction Horde Server Illidan About We are Intrepidus, we are a fun, progressing guild, with 9/9 N and 7/9 H ToS down. We are quickly progressing though and we are in search of more DPS. We are a very friendly guild, that is looking for more raiders to join our ranks. As well as other members who are looking for a fun, active guild. We also provide Flasks, Feasts, and Pots for Raiders at Raid time. Requirements Thick skin and Sarcasm Knowing your class Attendance Discord - able to listen. Talking is not required. RcLootCouncil Taking time out of your day to understand fights and mechanics per boss. Willing to learn from others Able to handle criticism 900+ Ilvl 52+ traits Loot Loot will be distributed by RCLootCouncil which takes attendance, performance, degree of upgrade and raider status into account Trials We do a 2-3 week trial period for each member. Depending on your attendance and performance. In this time, we use it to gauge and check to see what you are doing within the raid. Attendance is highly required, showing up before raid and being ready on time is a must. At the end of two weeks, we will either promote you to raider or help any way possible to have you be performing better. Raid times Sunday 11 - 2 AM Central Time Monday 11 - 2 AM Central Time Seeking Damage Need Range Dps Boomkin MM Hunter Demon Hunter Frost Mage Ret Paladin Shadow Priest Sub Rogue Enh Shaman Ele Shaman Warrior No warlocks Contacts Raid Leader - Merlin1620#1879 (Battle Tag) Guild Master - Sithxlord#1768 (Battle Tag) Recruitment Officer - Spongbill#1898 (Battle Tag)Spongbill6 Sep 17