Illidan

Jan 5 Resto Druid - 880+ LF Mythic Raid My raid recently disband due to attendance issues and others quitting the game, so I'm looking for a new guild. Here's what I'm looking for: 1. Solid leadership. If someone doesn't show up or they're not pulling their weight, I'd expect leadership to resolve the situation; not just assume it'll work itself out. Also, with solid leadership comes preparation for raid strategy and overall progression rate. 2. A raid that starts at (or after) 8:30 PM ST, and that doesn't raid on Friday/Saturday nights. 3. An established/active guild. If you just created a guild, then I'm not interested. If people only log on for raids, I'm not interested. 4. A guild that's at least 5/7M in EN, and 2/3 H in ToV. If you're not at least to this level, that means you're either new or weren't prepared to progress through the content. Either way, I've done 7/7M before transitioning to my druid, so I'm not looking to degress. That's about it. I perform and know my class very well. If you're interested, add me in-game: Darcarius#1293.Darcarius0 Jan 5
Jan 5 Joannaax Steals some loot. I get it, this will do nothing, but perhaps save someone some frustration. In case you have the opportunity to run with this person and I'm assuming his/her guild, don't. Joannaax felt the need to remove people after an Arch kill and keep loot after his/her people lost on rolls. Just save yourself the grief and find a different raid.Endswell1 Jan 5
Jan 5 <FoTM> 5/7 M EN, 2/3H ToV Now Recruiting! We are currently 5/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Heroic In ToV FoTM is a community of members that provide a mature atmosphere and a vast knowledge of all aspects of the game in regards to pvp, pve, and their classes. We Raid 3 days a week, run M+ constantly throughout the week, alt runs on weekends, and all other content partaining to gameplay. We like to foster the feeling of a family in our guild, and strive to help each other out as much as possible. There is ALWAYS something going on, we are extremely active. We're looking for raiders who have at least some current raiding experience, preferably some mythic experience. Heroic AOTC is required. Please be above 870 ilvl. Our biggest needs right now are: ENH Shaman (High) Resto Shaman (High) DPS Warrior (High) Warlock (High) Frost Death Knight Havoc Demon Hunter Hunter MW Monk we will consider any exceptional raiders! not just the above classes. If you know your class and can perform to par, we always have spots open! Raid Schedule : Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm server (Subject to change depending on progression needs) If you think you would be a great addition to our guild, please register with our forum using your character's name and follow our application process. http://fotm-web.guildlaunch.com/ If you have any questions regarding recruitment or guild information, please contact any of our officers in game or by private message. Battletags to contact: Jonson#1872, Khaotixx#1621Shadowgoree16 Jan 5
Jan 5 <MP> WTS Mythic/Heroic EN/ToV [Best Price!] <Malice Prepense> of Illidan-Horde is selling full Emerald Nightmare clears for Heroic or Mythic difficulties. We offer the most competitive price on the server. Our packages are as follows: FULL CLEAR 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare – 1,000,000 gold - Master loot run: Get guaranteed dibs on any class appropriate piece that drops, including warforged/titanforged/socketed items. - Achievements! In addition to “the Dreamer” title awarded for completing Mythic, join us before the release of Nighthold to secure coveted “Cutting Edge” achievement. - Chance at class specific Legendaries - Clear time is approximately 3 hours. - ***Only one carry per run to maximize your loot!!!*** - Xavius only – 400,000 gold FULL CLEAR 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare – 200,000 gold - Master loot run: Get guaranteed dibs on any class appropriate piece that drops, including warforged/titanforged/socketed items. - Heroic Achievements, including the coveted “Ahead of the Curve” achievement. - Chance at class specific Legendaries. - Clear time is approximately 1 hour. - ***Only one carry per run to maximize your loot!!!*** - Xavius only – 100,000 gold FULL CLEAR 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor – 350,000 gold - Master loot run: Get guaranteed dibs on any class appropriate piece that drops, including warforged/titanforged/socketed items. - Heroic Achievements. - Chance at class specific Legendaries. - Clear time is approximately 45 minutes. - ***Only one carry per run to maximize your loot!!!*** - Helya only – 200,000 gold Payment: 75% of payment is due before first pull. Remaining balance due before pull of Xavius/Helya. No negotiations, no exceptions. Scheduling: Carry raids will occur on Thursdays. Generally, our times are between 9 PM - 12 AM EST. To schedule a run with us, send me a Bnet friend request and message using the information below. If I am not online when you try to contact me, reply to this thread and I will reach out. Discountbarb#1707Klade7 Jan 5
Jan 5 880+ MM/BM Hunter and Hpally LF Mythic No longer lookingKynarreth2 Jan 5
Jan 4 Beware of keystone newbies! this is sort of a PSA for Illidan. I joined a group of 4 Illidan players including these two people: Felside <-- party leader Taiyuanren The group was to do Arcway +9 They claimed to "carry" my key, 3 chests blah, blah. As you can see from my ilvl I do not need carrying through a 9 keystone but I thought if a group other than my guildies or friends can 3 chest it then who cares, right. Sounded like a fun and fast run considering I was sure we all did very high dps. So we get to Arcway, they tell me to put the key in and I do so. First pull they try to get the first 2 blobs as well as the group of 3 further up the first hall of the Arcway. BUT they were too, how do I say this, "dim" to realize that there was a spirit patting right next to the 3 blobs so they pulled everything (including the spirit) and died within seconds. They even got hit by volcanic multiple times (an affix this week). I was the only player alive just wondering what their plan was. I was sort of wondering: "wow these guys are crazy this doesnt seem like a good idea." And as I was thinking that they simply removed me from the group, thus, depleting my key. Personally, I don't really care about my keys as I usually just do the keys of people I know and often go a whole week with my own key still in my bag. None the less though, I don't want them doing this to people who do care and may actually need help with their keys (don' t have friends or an active guild ect..) So please just remember these peoples names if they ever try to do peoples keys on Illidan. Trust me, they not only do not know what they are doing and do not identify their strengths and weaknesses, they simply don't care to waste your time with their stupidity. Cheers all!Clakey3 Jan 4
Jan 4 Disc priest lf 10 man raiding guild Eastern standard time. Looking for close knit 10 man raid guild. Short and sweet =)Daykeeper1 Jan 4
Jan 4 [H] LF Evening Normal/Heroic Raiders! Who are we? <Hears The Voices> is a new guild founded by Veteran hardcore raiders. We have the experience and patience that comes from pushing bleeding edge content since Vanilla. From that experience a few very valuable lessons were learnt. The first is that you can't take this game that seriously if you want to have fun, and the second is that raiding is the most fun with like minded individuals. We are awful pun making, fart joke telling, internet existing, imgur browsing, raid boss killers. Our goal is to have a good laugh and get Phat Lewtz! We are currently recruiting Dps and Healers. But we are also accepting dedicated Tanks. Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursday/Saturday 10:30 pm - 12:30 am EST Requirements: -Don't need a safe space -Only be triggered by awful puns Raid Requirements: - Skills - Gems - Enchants - Maximum Effort Get in touch: GM/Raider Leader: Magnalux Officers: Mært, Vexign, ScrysisMagnalux19 Jan 4
Jan 4 <BattleBjorn> 7/7 2/3H recruiting for NH/MEN! I'd love to stand up here (or sit down here) and make some huge sales pitch about why our guild is awesome and everyone should come join, so thats what I'm going to do. We are pretty frickin' sweet, however just short of very frickin' sweet so we got to get er' fixed up. H EN is on farm for us (as it should be for the rest of the !@#$ing world) and the first 2 bosses of TOV have been downed by almost everyone in the guild. We're led by a group of friends who met in the magical land of some other guild, that sucked, so we left those pink taco dumpster divers and started doing %^-* right. For real though, the guilds main run is nearly full and we need a few people to round it out. Specifically Hpaly/Rshaman for heals. Dk and Ranged for DPS. With that being said we're only going to take people who actually get along and can get behind wtf were doing over here. We want to push mythic content sooner than later and obviously Nighthold with the upcoming patch. Raid times are MON/TUE/THURS 9-12 Illidan Server time. ** WE WILL CONSIDER ALL APPLICATIONS ** Cool people come !@#$ing hang out, we dont give no %^-*s if you suck bruh. We'll actually spend our time helping you get gear and carry you through HEN (for the most part, you'll still have to try) along with teaching you mechanics and what not. NOT EVERYONE CAN COME TO OUR MYTHIC RUNS.... though we do need some of you. We'll start a second raid group when we get the people or we have alts. Feel free to respond on here, or in game at this character via mail, whisper or whatever. Mitch#1489 <<< Battletag Ledrid/Raygar <<< Character name <Battlebjorn> Dotmeharder is our GM.Ledrid1 Jan 4
Jan 4 <Pop Culture Reference> 7/7 1/3m Looking for exceptional ranged DPS. Ranked 26th on Illidan, looking for 880+ min/maxed Spriests/Fire Mages/Warrior with Mythic EN experience. Can pull reliable numbers in the 450-500k+ range, and can attend the following raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs: 8-11 server, 9-11est. We do optional gold/alt heroic clears on Friday and Saturday and occasionally we coordinate a Monday mythic progression night if we are close to killing a boss if the core team is available. Trial periods last one to two weeks based on attendance and performance on Mythic raids/progression and consistent underperformance will not likely be reinvited to future Mythic runs, so please be confident with your application, our average raid item level is 886, so if at all possible please be at the very least 880 with at least one DPS increasing legendary. (Preferably 885 with two but if your confident about your performance feel free to apply) Please whisper Syanare, Fearward or Nostic if interested. If they aren't online feel free to /who pop culture and ask if one of the officers are online. We hope to have Mythic Guarm down next week and push for Heilya before Nighthold release. Thanks!Megatf6 Jan 4
Jan 4 <Astromigos> Is recruiting all roles! 5/7M Astromigos is a family of friends that have been playing Warcraft for way too long, made up of real life friends, internet bros, and warcraft pals. We're looking to kill bosses and have fun doing it - we're looking mostly for Ranged DPS, but will take exceptional players in other roles. All I'm asking for is for you to be consistent, to know how to press buttons, understand boss mechanics, and try to play to the best of your ability. Our raid times are: Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday @ 10PM-1AM EST (9-12 Server). We're always active, and there's always people online looking to jump into some mythic+ dungeons. Feel free to PM me any time I'm available (Mostly evenings/nights) or any of my officers to chat about slaying bosses and getting loot. GM Tempest#1874 Officers Subversive#1615Tempest9 Jan 4
Jan 4 <Carnage> 7/7 M 3/3 H LF Warlock What do we need? We are in need of dps but mostly looking for a Warlock to complete our roster Any Exceptionnal DPS May Apply We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 7pm - 10pm server time. What can you expect from us? -A fun, laid back environment. Serious time for Progression. -Guild repairs. -Seriously aiming to complete a raid tier before it get nerf. What do we expect from you? -Preparedness and patience during the trial period. -A good attendance record. -880 + ilvl -A sense of humor and willingness to participate in our family banter. -At least know all the fight we killed so we don't need to explain everything. Interested? Contact this guy! Shoda#11903 Or try any other officer that are on !Shodaiwan0 Jan 4
Jan 3 Ex-Hardcore returning player LF guild. Returning ex-hardcore raider, looking to hardcore. Currently "maining" an Enhancement Shaman, rank 35 in both DPS weapons, 874 item level. Took time off to help my wife raise kids and start a business together. I've got more time now and I'm ready and interested in raiding. Currently 3/7 Mythic EN (with many many wipes on Ilgynoth). Looking for a mythic raiding guild. Available times: 5 PM MST - 4 AM MST. Alt raids/split clears preferred. Mythic+ farm groups are a massive bonus. Multiple raid ready alts (874/870/various 860+) 7+ characters with AK25 pre-Nighthold. 95% + player on multiple classes. Extensive past raiding experience. Raid leading, recruitment, and officer experience. Will formally apply to any guilds interested. Feel free to add meCameight4 Jan 3
Jan 3 <Few of a Kind> 7/7M 3/3H Recruiting DPS Currently recruiting all roles with a high priority for a WARLOCK, ELEMENTAL SHAMAN, RET PALADIN, WARRIOR and a tank(pref Pally or Brewmaster). We are currently 7/7M EN 3/3H ToV and beginning progression on Mythic ToV.  We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 5/7M . Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview. Hello raiders, <Few of a Kind> (Illidan) Leadership is composed of a core group of former top 10 US top 100 world raiders and top Wild Star players who have left the hardcore roll and taken on a casual/semi-hardcore play style. We are looking to clear the content on ALL difficulties including mythic in a casual YET effective play style hence the semi-hardcore. If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week we are for you.  If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well.  We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research and know all progression boss fights.  Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time Tuesday: 9pm-1230 Wednesday: 9pm-1230 Thursday: 9pm-1230 We will also will be doing "Alt" raids over the weekend on a random day for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying. For more information or to join contact any of the following: Via in game real ID or character message.Littlefînger0 Jan 3
Jan 3 2 Day Weekends LFM! About us Fat Kid Gaming is a raiding guild located on Illidan, We pride ourselves for not being a 3 day guild and still doing ok. Leadership consist of 200-400 top US players and our goal is to be there again this xpac! Recruitment 7/7H EN 2/3H ToV Current Needs- All, had alot leave to do weekday raiding. All spots open. Expectations (Raiders) - Fully prepared for raids. - Committed. - Able to take criticism or advice. - Mature. - Have common sense. Schedule Saturday 7pm-11pm and Sunday 7pm-10pm (CST), During Farm if we one night clear we still raid Sunday it will just be alts/achieves etc depending what we wanna do that week. Skill High numbers is not everything. We want the sort of players who can think on his/her feet and make good decisions in split seconds. Do your job instead of pad. Stay focused while adjusting to unexpected during a fight. The ability to play all the specs of your class. Not standing in fire is basic, we want MORE than that.So point being even though we are not in the ranking battle, we still dont wanna ppl to just afk in raids and expect loot. Atmosphere We like a good laugh and some of us make terrible jokes. We're not looking for douchebags. We want good fellow raiders who are similarly driven and can take a bad pun once in a while. If we sound like a good fit, feel Free to contact one of the following: GM/RL: Sodìum (Alt code for i is 0236)(btag:Sodium#11908) Officer: Enviousness (btag:envy#1398)Oxythymia10 Jan 3
Jan 3 New Guild Looking For More! Funtime Happy Dragon,Horde-Illidan, is a new guild comprised of a group of tight knit friends who enjoy playing together. We have multi expansion raiding experience and enjoying exploring new content together. Our raid environment: • We are currently trying to fill a 20 man roster to get into mythic Emerald Nightmare and to start The Nighthold when it releases. • We raid 7:30pm - 10:30pm CST on Tues, Wed, Thur We are currently recruiting: ALL CLASSES AND ROLES We also run Mythic + groups, PVP and normal EN runs. If you are interested in raiding with us, we are willing to help you gear. So, if you like the sound of us, give us a shot! Contact Info: candace#1448 packinheat#1630Candace0 Jan 3
Jan 2 7/7m 3/3h Arms LF Mythic Guild As title says, im 7/7m) and 3/3h. As for raiding times, uhh I'd like a Tues/Wed/Thurs for the days. As for the times, I'd prefer like a 8-11pm server time (im EST), or something around that time frame. Feel free to reply here or add me on btag Lotuswill#1576, if anyone is interested in me! Here are some logs for Mythic EN https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15389684/10/ My better heroic ToV logs (arent on my main logs, because I didnt have them running and person in guild i was trialing for didnt have advanced log thing enabled) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/By8zhcGWagmQ237k#type=damage-done&fight=4Doubleturbo13 Jan 2
Jan 2 <880 MW Monk looking for raiding guild> 880 MW Monk looking for raiding guild. I'm currently 7/7H 3/3N. I'm looking for a guild that raids on Tues, Wed, Thurs. Any combination of those days will work. I'm available from 630pm server to 12am server. I do not want to transfer from Illidan.Heavelyn5 Jan 2
Jan 2 Epic Force Guild Epic Force guild looking for core raiders. Our Progression is 7/7 Heroics EN. As we're wrapping around Heroics EN, we're looking to prepare ourselves for future content. Our raiding schedule is Wednesdays and Sundays from 9pm to 12am server time. Tanks:Need 1 Healers: Spot for 1 Holy Pally DPS: Spots available.(Melee and RDPS) Hit me up if you're interested kel#1355Kêl10 Jan 2
Jan 1 <Facade> 3/7M 2/3H - RSham, Warlock, DK/Rogue High Priority Needs: Warlock, Resto Shaman, DK/Rogue/Ret DPS Introduction We are Facade. A group of friends who melded together from various other guilds. We are the conglomeration of multiple entities, a multi-dimensional quasi-structure of hearts and minds. We are the central nexus for desire and pain that exists at the quantum as well as the macro level. We thrive on the blood and pain behind our progression and we revel in the victories over the forces of death otherwise known as end-game content. We are the singularity . . . We are Facade In reality we’re just some guys of various experience and knowledge, and with various skill sets and ideas, who’ve come together for one purpose. To experience mythic level content, down bosses, improve our toons, and come back bigger and badder than ever. Keeping this long story down to a minimum we’re looking for strength. We’re looking for desire and passion. We’re looking for those who will meld with us to work as a single entity. We’re looking for Borg….err wait. Let me try that again We’re looking for {cliche comment regarding teamwork, togetherness, and like-mindedness}. In the end, we’re looking for a person who is looking to work toward the goals of Facade, which in turn will allow the guild to further that player’s goals. We’re looking for that beautiful symbiotic relationship that mankind has sought throughout the ages. Synergy, progression, dead raid bosses. Raid Times Tuesday 6PM - 9PM Server Time (7PM - 10PM Central Time) Wednesday 6PM - 9PM Server Time (7PM - 10PM Central Time) Thursday 6PM - 9PM Server Time (7PM - 10PM Central Time) What We Expect From You Class Knowledge Knowing how to use your class and to maximize your performance is a must. We are not above helping people with learning certain aspects but at this point we're expecting people to come to raid with a full understanding of their class and specs. Raid Consumables Raiders are expected to bring their own supplies for raid. In the future we will be providing some supplies. The guild has several cooks and alchemists ready to assist. Attendance Short of a real life emergency, we expect our raiders to show up on time every time. Criticism This goes for DPS, Tanks, and Healers. We are a competitive guild. Pull good numbers and understand the fights. You will be called out on it. We are not a carry guild. If you think you are a good fit for our guild, please add Necrotic#1575 or Necrotikx in game. We'd love to have you. TL:DR We're a heavily active guild with Mythic+ groups of all ranges as well as a 9 hour a week competitive raid environment. Server Information Server: US - Illidan Server Time: Central Server Location: Chicago, IL Guild Information Guild Name: Facade Server: US-Illidan Website: https://www.facadeguild.net Raid Environment: Casual - Heroic / Mythic Progression Current Progression: 2/7M | 2/3H Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 6-9 ST. Loot System: Loot Council Current Needs: Warlock is top priority at the moment. Also need a Resto Shaman, DK/Rogue/Ret DPS. Voice: Discord Contact: Necrotic#1575Necrotikx2 Jan 1
Jan 1 <Carnage> 7/7 M 3/3 H LF Warlock What do we need? We are in need of dps but mostly looking for a lock and a rogue to complete our roster Any Exceptionnal DPS May Apply We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 7pm - 10pm server time. What can you expect from us? -A fun, laid back environment. Serious time for Progression. -Guild repairs. -Seriously aiming to complete a raid tier before it get nerf. What do we expect from you? -Preparedness and patience during the trial period. -A good attendance record. -875 + ilvl -A sense of humor and willingness to participate in our family banter. -At least know all the fight we killed so we don't need to explain everything. Interested? Contact this guy! Shoda#11903 Or try any other officer that are on !Showdaweiner10 Jan 1
Jan 1 <No Filter> 5/7M LFM No Filter is looking for reliable players with good mechanics who want to push mythic content. We know that real life events come up, but we do expect 90% attendance and advanced notice of absences. Raider should show up for raid with pots and flasks. Raider should understand the basic mechanics of different fights to allow for a shorter explanation of progression fights. Strategies will be posted in advance and raiders are expected to familiarize themselves with the various boss strategies. We are currently actively seeking a few members for our core roster as we progress through Emerald Nightmare and into Nighthold. Others are welcome to apply. Looking for 875+ilvl and decent artifact weapon progression. Current Needs: DPS: Hunter Warlock DPS Warrior Ret Pally Healer: Mistweaver Pally Priest Raid Times: Tuesday 8-11pm central (Illidan server time) Wednesday 8-11pm central (Illidan server time) Sunday 8-11pm central (Illidan sever time) We have an experienced raid leader and solid core, many of which have been playing since Vanilla or BC. Feel free to add me on bnet if you are interested in a relaxed raid environment that still kills bosses or have any other questions morecowbell#1211 or apply at nofilter.gamerlaunch.comBubblybrew8 Jan 1
Dec 31 (H) <nothing personal> looking for dps [H]<Nothing Personal> illidan. Is looking for all dps specs. Preferred rogue, dk, pally, hunter, spriest. All spec will be considered. Raid times: We have three scheduled raid days per week, you are expected to have 95% raid attendance. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 7:15-10:30 server time/central Sunday-split runs/other Loot: epgp/officer council Emerald Nightmare 7/7 normal 7/7 heroic 5/7 mythic Trials of Valor 3/3 normal 3/3 heroic Let us know if you are interested or have any more questions. welcome to join now if you are already on the server Bearwithbeer#1733 Seagood#1295 Apply online at http://nothingpersonal-illidan.enjin.com/Bearwithbeer0 Dec 31
Dec 31 [OSRS] Gold Exchange Hello guys, I am looking to exchange World of Warcraft gold for Old School Runescape (2007). I always give fair rates and if the exchange is of a big amount most of the time I over pay the player. You will find me on Trade Chat or just leave a comment here. Thanks, ElsahrinElsharin8 Dec 31
Dec 30 871 Blood DK LF Tank Slot Werwew#11455 Let's chat. I'm looking for a home to do mythic + dungeons with and run Nighthold with on a weekly basis. Would prefer to raid Mon-Thursday as I cant guarantee attendance on Fridays and Saturdays. Faction/Realm Change is not out of the question if the opportunity calls for it.Werwew1 Dec 30
Dec 30 <Few of a Kind> 7/7M Recruiting Currently recruiting all roles high priority on Holy paladin, Resto Shaman, and R-druid healers. With the potential to earn immediate core healing positions going into Nighthold. We are currently 7/7M EN 3/3H ToV We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview. Hello raiders, <Few of a Kind> (Illidan) Leadership is composed of a core group of former top 10 US top 100 world raiders and top Wild Star players who have left the hardcore roll and taken on a casual/semi-hardcore play style. We are looking to clear the content on ALL difficulties including mythic in a casual YET effective play style hence the semi-hardcore. If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week we are for you. If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research and know all progression boss fights. Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time Tuesday: 9pm-1230 Wednesday: 9pm-1230 Thursday: 9pm-1230 We will also will be doing "Alt" raids over the weekend on a random day for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying. For more information or to join contact any of the following: Via in game real ID or character message. Real ID- Vampt #1932 Real ID- Dirtyd #1976 Real ID- Pladoh#1124 In game: Vâmpt (alt 131), Vamptshot, dîrty (alt 0238), justafurry, domali,Vamptshot23 Dec 30
Dec 30 <Fiasco> [4/7M] Recruiting Ranged DPS Fiasco is a 2 night raiding group looking for ranged to supplement our mythic raid roster as we prepare to enter Nighthold. Raid times (server time): Tuesday: 7:30 - 10:30 Mythic night. Kill farm bosses and work on progression. Wednesday: 7:30 - 10:30 Heroic:EN Farm night. Trials are required to show up. Thursday: 7:30 - 10:30 Clean up night. Progression based with last hour for missed bosses (ex Heroic ToV). Trial period for Fiasco is 2 weeks long. During this time we expect 100% attendance and trials are expected to come prepared to raids with food, flasks, and potions. All loot is personal loot. Contact info: Guild Leader: Toriouss#1439 Also in game messages to Teps or Rayorc (recruitment officer).Toriouss3 Dec 30
Dec 30 Found a guild free Taco mafiaAssacin0 Dec 30
Dec 30 Illidan Raiding and Guild Resource Illidan Raiding and Guild Resource (all times are server time, GMT -6) *SCROLL DOWN FOR GUILDS* VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV the purpose of this resource is to create a consolidated list of guilds' information, raid times, and progress so that one can make informed decisions about recruitment more quickly and efficiently *****EXAMPLE GUILD***** Guild Name: <From Chaos> Focus: Casual PVE Raid Times: T,TH (8-11pm) [6h] Bosses Killed: (EN) [N i e u d c x] (TOV) [o g h] Guild Website: fromchaos.us Contact info: Eranthe#1639 Primary Language: English <From Chaos> is a somewhat casual 6 hour raiding guild. We're looking to expand into more mythics, but our roster is currently limited, so we're recruiting! Gear is a minor issue at this point, so attitude and competence will be our primary focus when recruiting new members. Please ask someone in guild to have an officer whisper you, or apply on our guild website if interested. Thanks. This is the format, please feel free to include a short paragraph after your guild's critical information to impart a small amount of personalization. Also please use [ code] tags to separate it from normal text. (highlight text and press </> under chat box to do this quickly.) I will divide guilds into time slots as follows, with whichever slot having the most raid hours determining which slot a guild will fit into in case one falls between time slots (in the event that you raid equal parts in 2 time slots, i will use the earlier time slot as your classification): Day Raids: 6am-5pm Evening Raids: 5pm-12am Late Night Raids: 12am-6am for example, if your guild raids from 4pm to 9pm, you would have 1 hour in the day slot and 4 hours in the evening slot, so you would be classified as an evening guild. valid focuses (only choose one bracketed designation): [Social] [Casual] [Semi-Hardcore] [Hardcore] [World Class] (reserved for top 50 world guilds as listed on wowprogress.com) PVE PVP template for "bosses killed": Bosses Killed: [N I E U D C X] [O G H], where each letter refers to the name of the boss killed, in dungeon journal order, lowercase for heroic, uppercase for mythic, do not list normal modes as they are irrelevant for serious raiding guilds' progress (considering reserving bolding or underlining for server firsts. let me know what you think) (also considering changing the format to include normals, if enough people care) please let me know on the forums or in game (Eranthe#1639) if there is an error with your guild's information and I will take care of it asap. do me a favor and try to copy the formatting exactly so i don't have to spend a lot of time making your guild's info look beautiful Guild Name: Focus: Raid Times: () [] Bosses Killed: [] [] Guild Website: Contact info: Primary Language: If you have any constructive advice on formatting or anything else, get in touch. ***Please report for sticky***Adardrae12 Dec 30
Dec 30 <Pact> Guild Name: <Pact> Focus: Casual PVE, PvP, Other Games Raid Times: W/F (9-Midnight), Sunday Alt raid [6h] Bosses Killed: 5/7M Experience, Rebuilding for casual progression. Contact info: Dregnos#1654, Jennybear#1145, Krizzly#1489 Primary Language: English New Multi-plat gaming Community is recruiting for raids, Led by 5/7M raiders, times are W/F 9-Midnight CST. Sunday Alt run BG Premade Thurs Night, and Mythic+ runs, Mod and Mount runs! Rocket League, Arma III, and more! All levels welcome! We're looking to build a community and not just a guild. We have and are active on our guild Discord.Krizzly0 Dec 30
Dec 30 Psychosomatic Hello there, Psychosomatic is looking for active, knowledgeable and skilled players to join our core raiding team. As of December 1st, Psychosomatic was born onto Illidan by a group of ambitious players to progress as a team. We are currently recruiting for upcoming Nighthold content. We want to recruit players that will bring something spectacular to Psychosomatic. Everything within the guild we achieve as a team. If you are looking for a professional guild who is organized, well managed, and want to progress with experienced players such as yourself, then we are for you! Currently recruiting the following: -[TANK]-Blood Death Knight, Protection Warrior, Protection Paladin, and Vengeance Demon Hunter -[HEALER]-Restoration Druid, Holy Paladin, and Holy Priest -[DPS]-Assassination/Outlaw Rogue, Shadow Priest, Marksman/Beast Master Hunter, Balance/Feral Druid, Affliction/Destruction/Demonology Warlock, Arcane/Frost Mage, and Havok Demon Hunter. *Exceptional Applications are considered for the classes we are not recruiting* Basic Requirements needed are simple: *Knowledgeable of their Main Character *Take criticism positively *Work hard to be committed and active *Geared to Raid Legion Content *Have TeamSpeak w/ Mic *Have basic knowledge of Legion content *And is able to adapt to changes within the guild. All members if successful after an application process and interview will be trialed for 3-4 weeks. Enhanced performance will shorten this lengthy period. Our Raiding times - (Server): (May change at Raid Leader discretion) -Monday 11:00pm-2:00am -Wednesday 11:00pm-2:00am -Thursday 11:00pm-2:00am -4th Day TBD This time can be extended by the Raid leader for a maximum of 30mins if the progress is essential. Contact us at the Battlenet IDs below or post your interest below and we will contact you. Regards, Psychostep Battlenet Contact: Muhrder#1549 Battlenet Contact: Reaper#1602 QuotePsychostep0 Dec 30
Dec 30 <M I S E R Y> 7/7H, 2/3H is recruiting <M I S E R Y> is recruiting for Mythic raiding! We have success with heroic content and seek to move to mythic content. We have a solid core group with a few spots missing to fill our remaining roster for our mythic raid team. About us: Our guild has a community of individuals who want to progress in raids but not at the expense of realizing that this is a game. During raids, we enjoy ourselves in curse and in raid chat (quick note: these conversations can get really, really adult). However, when it comes to progression, it is expected that everyone brings their “A” game. If there is a member that is not performing well during an encounter, they could be asked to sit out so that progression can continue. Of course, if that happens other guild members will make every effort to help that member improve whether it be through gearing in mythic+’s (which are done nightly), help with rotations, or discussing that particular fight. Our expectations: 1) Each member comes to raid prepared with flasks, food, and gear enhancements. There are members with each profession willing to help with this, but it is your responsibility to ask. 2) Know each fight that could be faced during a given night. 3) Have Curse voice chat and DBM. 4) If you are not going to attend a raid, send a quick message to an officer. 5) Be willing to take constructive criticism. Looking for: rDPS: HIGH mDPS: MODERATE Tank: MODERATE Healer: LOW --Note: All applicants are considered regardless of current need. Many of our raiders have multiple characters or specs that could facilitate inclusion of exceptional players Raiding Schedule: -Tuesday & Thursday: 8-12 ST (CST) Current Progression: EN: 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic ToV: 3/3 Normal, 2/3 Heroic Other considerations: -We plan to start a RBG group soon for interested players. -We operate on a loot council system because we found that this has been the most successful for the current state of raiding in our guild. If you have any questions, or would like to express interest, please contact: -Dosbewbs (dosier#11261) -Seracen (Helba#1619)Seracen3 Dec 30
Dec 30 Mythic EN puggable on Illidan? Hi, I am an 872 fire mage that needs to start looking at Mythic raiding for gearing, but my job is currently too sporadic to plan raid times with a guild. I wanted to know if people pug Mythic on Illidan because of the large population and progression. Any info on the Mythic scene would be great, thanks!Exploit3 Dec 30
Dec 29 <LIMIT> WTS Mythic Emerald Nightmare <Limit> of Illidan-Horde is looking to sell full clear runs through Emerald Nightmare + more. Below you can find our package deals, and what you get from each option. 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare (Master Loot Run) - Guaranteed ilvl 880-895 loot for your class/spec - Get BiS loot including all Warforged/Socketed Gear - Mythic Emerald Nightmare + "Dreamer" title - Feat of Strength "Mythic Xavius" Achievement - Chance at class specific Legendary - Takes 3-4 hours to Finish 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare(Master/Personal Loot run) - Guaranteed ilvl 865-895 loot for your class/spec - Heroic Achievements - Chance at class specific Legendary - Takes 1-2 hours to complete 10/10 Mythic+ (Challenge Modes) - Guaranteed ilvl 850-895 loot for your class/spec - Mythic+ Keystone Challenger Award. - Mythic ilvl 885 item from your weekly chest - Powered Level Keystone 12+ - Chance at class specific Legendary Scheduling: Our raid times are flexible and can be shifted to accommodate buyers. Generally, our times are between 8-12EST. To schedule a run with us, contact me using the information below or reply back to this thread and I'll reply to you. Battletag: Fedor#1213Fedor16 Dec 29
Dec 29 <Top Shelf> 7/7M Recruiting Hello! Top Shelf is currently recruiting! We're looking for a few more people to help balance out our raid comp and prepare for the next tier of raiding! We offer a friendly gaming atmosphere founded by friends who have been playing together throughout multiple different games for years and we're looking to expand our group. We are also recruiting casual members for mythic+ farming Currently we are looking for well parsing players: Range Shadow Priest Melee One dank !@# Survival Hunter Healers Disc Priest (high priority) Raiding We raid tues/wed/thurs 1745-2100 PST The following addons are required: Exorsus Raid Tools RC Loot Council DBM/Bigwigs Voice We currently use Discord for all voice comms during raiding and to hang out. Interested in joining? Contact us: Website: http://topshelf.wowhordes.com On Illidan? Dolcè On Bnet? Dolcé#1859 Thanks for your time!Dolcè19 Dec 29
Dec 29 [H]<First Try> is recruiting 3/7M Hello, thanks for checking us out. We are a 2 night raiding guild on the Illidan server. Our goal is to complete all current mythic raid content prior to the next content release. Most of our members come from a competitive background but can no longer raid 4 nights a week. We enjoy running Mythic +, quick heroic clears and alt runs throughout the week. 3/7 mythic Nyth/Ursoc/Ele down Raid Times Tuesday: 8:30 - 11:30 EST Wednesday: 8:30 - 1130 EST What we expect out of our raiders is to come prepared and on time. We have to make the most of our time together as a formal raid team to push our progression. You should be focused on competing at every level and itemizing your gear properly. You should know when its time to focus and when its time to relax and kill farm content, be mature and respectful of others. Show that you care about progress and advance your character. Needs Healers!! Exceptional DPS This is a great opportunity to see mythic content with competitive dedicated players, take a chance and get in touch with us. If you are a more casual player who wants people to run M+ dungeons and lower level raids on off nights feel free to shoot us a message we will take you in and hope you come hangout on discord. Contact info: r3d#1261 kualtek#1979 Warbles#1439 or Apply @ - http://unendingfuryguild.comRazinjo7 Dec 29
Dec 29 <Few of a Kind> 7/7M 3/3H-Healers/Tank Currently recruiting all roles high priority on healers and a tank(pref Pally or Warrior). We are currently 7/7M EN 3/3H ToV and beginning progression on Mythic ToV. We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 5/7M . Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview. Hello raiders, <Few of a Kind> (Illidan) Leadership is composed of a core group of former top 10 US top 100 world raiders and top Wild Star players who have left the hardcore roll and taken on a casual/semi-hardcore play style. We are looking to clear the content on ALL difficulties including mythic in a casual YET effective play style hence the semi-hardcore. If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week we are for you. If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research and know all progression boss fights. Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time Tuesday: 9pm-1230 Wednesday: 9pm-1230 Thursday: 9pm-1230 We will also will be doing "Alt" raids over the weekend on a random day for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying. For more information or to join contact any of the following: Via in game real ID or character message. Real ID- Vampt #1932 Real ID- Dirtyd #1976 Real ID- Pladoh#1124 Real ID- Littfinger#1841 In game: Vâmpt (alt 131), Vamptshot, dîrty (alt 0238), justafurry, domali,Littlefînger (alt 0238).Littlefînger1 Dec 29
Dec 29 <DMCG> Selling M:EN Sales Schedule: (CST) + Tuesday: 10:00pm + Can be flexible, contact for additional scheduling options Price: (In-game gold only) + 250,000g for M:Xavius + 750,000g for M:EN (full clear) + Will accept gold on Illidan or on Stormreaver + You pay before we pull, no exceptions (20% deposit to hold your spot) Contact: + axel#1527 + http://dmcg.peacelate.net/Axl13 Dec 29
Dec 29 Looking to buy 7/7 M EN Clear Looking to possibly buy 7/7 M EN clear. I've cleared 4/7 M EN with guild. Post here if any guilds have something available this week. Thanks!Rugged0 Dec 29
Dec 29 869 FDK Looking for a guild. Cant raid mon/tues/wed. Ive experience raiding from past expansions and know the whole procedure, you can refer to my armory for my info or just ask me. Cant make 100% attendance so looking for something more casual. Thurs/Fri is preferred.Imbalance2 Dec 29
Dec 29 886 Ret Pally 4/7m LF Mythic raiding guild 886 Ret pally here with 2 BIS legendaries in 7.1.5 looking for a guild to clear mythic EN with and progress through mythic Nighthold. Just leave how to apply for your guild or contact me at battletag jayem1994#1778Darthmahler6 Dec 29
Dec 29 875 Enh/ 872 Ele Shaman LF 2-night Guild I am 7/7H and 3/3 H with experience back to BC. I am looking for a 2-night a week (weekday) raid guild that still has solid progression. Would be looking to clear heroic content while it's relevant and maybe push into a bit of mythics.Kersplatz2 Dec 29
Dec 28 Floor Inspectors - 7/7M 3/3H LFM Floor Inspectors Illidan (Horde US); Raid times: T/W/Th 7:30 - 10:30 CST http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Floor+Inspectors Objectives FI is a semi-hardcore WoW raiding guild with the primary goal of pushing for the most difficult boss kills on a relevant time scale. Raiders are expected to treat each other with civility, show respect where due, and meet a certain level of preparedness and performance. Officers are expected to provide information on boss strategies, examine combat logs to identify weaknesses in raid performance, be open to suggestions, and be informed on all stat priorities and attendance for loot distribution. Recruitment We are looking for the following; if you fit into this category please don't hesitate to contact us with questions: Darkside#1618 or Franstyle#1742 via b.net, or Drkside/Franstyle on Illidan. druid (balance) hunter paladin (holy) boomkin warlock Raider Expectations Understanding and meeting the following is a good start for maintaining a raiding spot within FI: Outside Raids - Know optimal artifact path, stat priorities, and spell rotations - Maintain full augmentations on gear including enchantments, gems, and other - Always have a full raids worth of consumables including flasks, potions, and food - Read and watch current boss fight strategies - Be at the raid instance portal and pull-ready by the advertised starting raid time - Consistently make raids on time, perform adequately, have the ability to hear criticism and improve, and be willing to offer constructive advice to fellow raiders - Evaluate own performance using https://www.warcraftlogs.com/, pursue latest theorycrafting for all assigned specs, and maintain all guild-required addons During Raids - Stay at the computer for the entire duration of a raid besides breaks - Inform the raid leader before going emergency afk - Avoid leaving the raid instance to get repairs, get consumables, or otherwise - Be receptive and considerate to the boss strategy and assignments being employed and provide alternatives or adjustments only where appropriate - Keep voice communications clear and coherent Loot Council System In FI, loot is considered a tool that provides a higher probability of meeting our mission of achieving boss kills. A council decides where each piece of loot goes based on itemization, attendance, performance, and more to help optimize that effort. We thank you for taking the time to read through, and hope to hear from you in-game!Drkside37 Dec 28
Dec 28 881 spriest Lf Weekend raiding guild First time raiding this expansion. Im currently 3/7M. Looking for a guild that raids weekends. Prefer a laid back atmosphere with the drive to down content. I'm on cst. Shadow Artifact:38 traits Disc:30 Traits Holy:30 Traits I enjoy all 3 specs but main Shadow. I do mythic+ as disc would like a guild thats active in that aspect as well i also pvp, or getting back into it after being gone most of wod.Mindpläy3 Dec 28
Dec 28 887 Ele LF M+ Group Stats here. http://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/shadow-council/Mellanin Looking for people who farm M+ on the regular or who would like to push a +15 key. Brendon0424#1289Mellanin0 Dec 28
Dec 28 Astromigos (4/7M) Recruiting for Nighthold! <Astromigos> 4/7M is a semi-hardcore raiding group with a strong core thats been around since MoP and looking to progress more aggressively into Nighthold. We raid 3 nights a week: Tuesday/ Thursday/ & Sunday from 10-1 EST (9-12 server time). Currently we are recruiting for our core mythic roster: All capable players but have a heavy need for RDPS Add tarenth#1339 (me), tempest#1874 (gm) subversive#1615 (recruitment officer) for more info, or you can talk to anyone whose online at the time!Tarenth1 Dec 28
Dec 28 <Carnage 7/7M> Selling LM 7/7H EN Carries We do our carry run at 7pm server time on Tuesday. It takes about an hourish, sometimes a little less. This is a LOOT MASTER, not personal loot run. When you buy a carry, you will receive: All armor(cloth/leather/mail/plate) and trinkets for your spec. Necklaces, Capes, and Rings are rolled on between the carries in the group. If two carries happen to share a relic, they will also be rolled on. The price of this run cost 150k, with a 10% deposit up front,and the rest being paid before we pull Nythrenda. If you are interested in reserving your spot now, or have any questions, add me on btag at: chubbard#1189Ironheals8 Dec 28