Illidan

Jul 23 8/9H Guild, T&Th 8-11p, Sun 8:30-11:30p <PRECISE> is recruiting more members ! Are you a tank looking for a core spot? How about a healer or DPS that just wants to raid and skip all of the drama? Please review the below info and contact me to set up a time to chat! Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday: 8p-11p CST and Sunday: 8:30p-11:30p CST Current Progression: 8/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras About Us: <Precise> @ US-Illidan (Horde) is recruiting skilled players who have the same goals and motivation for Mythic progression. Our players are light-hearted, friendly, and humorous while also maintaining a notable level of motivation and healthy competitiveness. What to Expect from Us: During progression raiding, we tend to be more serious and constructive where needed. Discord is mandatory. Logs are provided after each raid. Though we typically provide cauldrons and flasks, we do expect each raider to be prepared with their own. We are a respectful group (all jokes aside) and will not tolerate any unneccessary bs. Our Expectations of You: -Knowledge of your spec -High attendance (minimum 80%) -Willingness to take constructive criticism -Commitment and patience What We Have to Offer: -A constructive raid environment: willing to help out, analyze logs with you, and make suggestions -Guild repairs -Leadership -Alt raiding -Mythic+ groups -Gems, enchants, food, tomes, potions, and flasks Lowest Priority Class: We are not in need of resto druids or guardian druids at this time. **Bnet/Discord Contact Info:** Cami#1852 / Piki#9921 (discord)Pikiminah4 Jul 23
Jul 23 861 EnhShammy LF Casual Guild 861 itemlvl currently, trying to change that by joining a casual populated guild that likes to PvP and do mythics. Overall friendly environment to players and tries to party up as much as possible and have fun. CheersGapemateinc0 Jul 23
Jul 23 894FRmage LF Raid Guild hello, i am a 893.with 52ap. frost mage from stormscale server who is looking forward to transfer to Illidan. SInce im fairly new to the raiding scene, with some experience from normal pug raids, i am looking for a guild that would help me develop my skillset and get lots of raiding experience. Regards to my play-style i can get competitive and also be chill and joke around at the same time, depending on what kind of player the guild needs in that moment. I am online most of the time and eager to learn! I prefer any day of the week starting 8-9pm server time. add if you are interested TheSec#2389, thanks.Iceless1 Jul 23
Jul 22 930 Mage 1/10M LFG No thursdays :( Hi people. I'm looking for a guild. I'm 1/9 mythic 80% + logs through heroic although I feel like they could be better with faster kill times. Mythic Log for Goroth... well we still haven't had a clean kill... so. I have logs for EN and HFC where I raided heavier with 90% logs on heroic and mythic. Enough about me. What about you? I can't raid Thursdays. I just can't :( I know. I don't like it either but that is life. I prefer NOT to raid weekends... Thats usually when I go out with Fam so I'm hoping for a guild that raids Sun/Mon/Tue/Wed or any combo of those days. Time can range between 7pm-2am CST. Loot council is fine as long as loot is fairly given out I know I must earn my place before I get pretty Titanforged pieces. I really hope to find a guild I can spend a long time with that treats people equally and promotes a more "family" like atmosphere.Gír3 Jul 22
Jul 22 <Currently Online> Come Have Fun Again! <Currently Online> US/Sargeras/Alliance & US/Illidan/Horde - Is recruiting raiders for all difficulties, and social/casual players of all levels! _________________________________________________________________ What We Offer: The largest and most active World of Warcraft guild in the world, with 11,000 members across 12 guilds (10 Alliance, 2 Horde), we offer a huge slate of activities to our players, both in WoW and out... Raiding: 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, 7/10 M NH, and 8/9 H ToS Progression 10 Raid Teams - ranging from Casual to Mythic ProgressionSee the teams and their needs on our website: www.coguild.com PvP: 2 RBG Teams An entire Sub-Guild dedicated to non-stop PvP action! Countless members always looking for BGs and arenas!Learn more about our PvP offerings on our website: www.coguild.com/a-pvp For Socials: Always active guild chat - 10 guilds linked with the add-on Greenwall on Alliance, and 2 on Horde. In-game activities and competitions: XMog Contests, PvP Events, Mythic+ Spams, Achievement Runs, Alt Raids, Yolo BGs, and more! Bi-Weekly In-Game Lottery! New Member Orientations! Come make some new friends! Room for advancement as a staff member!Out of WoW: Private Gaming Servers such as Minecraft or 7DaysToDie Battlefield 1 + Battlefield 4 Clans Elder Scrolls Online Guild FFXIV Company Rust Group Always active Discord w/ thousands of users Drinking Nights Monthly Giveaways__________________________________________________________________ To Join: If you find yourself on Sargeras Alliance or Illidan Horde, simply "/who Currently Online" and ask for an invite! If you're not on one of our realms yet, let us know on our website and we'll keep your seat warm! http://www.coguild.com/join __________________________________________________________________ Contact Us: You can contact us by Btag, or email as listed below. Coldcrow#1329 Joberty#7753 OR Email us at: Coldcrow@currentlyonline.gg Swampage@currentlyonline.gg ____________________________________________________________________ We hope to see everyone in game!Coldcrow7 Jul 22
Jul 22 Relentless Defiance new guild lf DPS <Relentless Defiance> new late night pve guild lf a tank and dps for our main core 9/9 heroic lead raid times are tuesdays/thursdays 11:30pm-2:30am server time Our goal is to clear content. We know that each and every member is an asset and brings valuable resources to the team. We want to finish every tier ahead of the curve. We keep a hardcore raiding mentality even though we only raid 6 hours a week There is a trial period for everyone We want players who maintain good attendance Players that know how to maximize their classes performance For questions gm diablo417@1832 officer basedgod#1650Ðasia0 Jul 22
Jul 22 LFG 917 prot pally LF late night raid guild pstPhalinx0 Jul 22
Jul 22 [H] BaWF is Recruiting for ToS Progression >Build a Wall Foundation< Build a Wall Foundation is currently recruiting for our core raid team for ToS and further raid tiers as they release. We just recently formed the guild but we are players with experience in raiding current content and other tier content. We also are looking for others to just join the guild for leveling/mythics and to build a community here on Illidan-Us. Real id’s will be posted multiple times so you can easily find how to contact us. Real id: Baeyro#1937, Posadas3#1656 _____________________________________________________________________________ Community We are a guild also trying to base ourselves around a community called “Hyped Up Gaming”. We are a community on twitch and other platforms just look to involve as many people as possible who just love to stay hyped when they are gaming. So if you’re just looking for a place to chill in discord and just BS/Game with we are also the place for that. Just add me on Real ID for the discord link. Maybe you just want to help grow your twitch and find others to help network with we are also the place for that just let one of the admins know that you are a streamer and we will add your name to the bot so everyone knows when you go live. (you must have Hyped_Up_Gaming as one of the communities you’re streaming under) _____________________________________________________________________________ What we are looking for in our raiders We are looking for people who want to achieve the same thing, which is to be a semi-serious progression guild we want to get bosses down and get all Teh LOOTZ. But at the same time also be able to screw around with each other and have some fun. Because at the end of the day it is just a game. Even with the above being said we will still expect people to show up to raid on time with flask and food buffs. (enchants/gemmed etc…) We are reasonable when it comes to IRL things but you’ve got to let us know in some sort of manner. What you can expect from us A very hyped up group of friends/people who just love gaming. Very helpful when it comes to gearing up others to get raid ready. "Maturish" group of people who become completely mature when it comes to raiding but laid back and chill when just messing around._____________________________________________________________________________ Raid Times: Friday- 8 P.M. – 11:30 P.M. (12pm) Saturday – 7 P.M. – 10:30 P.M. (with possible extension) Sunday-Monday (clean up/Gearing up raiders) _____________________________________________________________________________ Currently Recruiting (Will change as roster fills) 1 Tank: Druid,Dk,Monk (High) Pally,Warrior,Demon Hunter (Med-Low) 1-3 Healers: Pally,Priest,Shammy (High) Monk,Druid (Low) Melee Dps: Unholy Dk,Shammy,Monk, (high) Rogue,Warr, (med) Frost Dk (low)Range Dps: Hunter,Mage,Priest (high) Lock (med) Shammy (low) _____________________________________________________________________________ Current Raid Setup( will update as roster fills) 1 Tank: DH 2 Healers: Druid and Monk Melee Dps: Warrior and Rogue Range Dps : LockReal id: Baeyro#1937, Posadas3#1656Baeyro1 Jul 22
Jul 21 931ilvl. 3/9M Arms/Fury Warr lf mythic team Hello Illidan forum! I am Alphøns of Stormrage, from Gods of the Arena. Long story short I went on a marketing event this weekend, missed raid for the first time in forever and found out that the raid team disbanded. So I am now looking for a new home! About me: I work as a Brand Ambassador for a marketing company. I am able to work my schedule around my raid times unless an emergency happens like this weekend. Which only happened once so far this year. I am heading back to school this September but will still work my schedule around my raid times. Lastly I am a 22y old dude. Raiding Experience: So I started raiding in Icecrown Citadel and have raided every tier afterwards at the highest difficulty except for Firelands, Dragon Soul, and Highmaul. I had very high parses and logs for whatever dps specs I played; which include hunter, warrior, elemental, demon hunter and mage. Legion raiding: 10/10M EN/ToV as Havoc/Arms 10/10M NH as Fury/Frost Mage 3/9M ToS as Arms/Fury I have all BiS legendaries/gearsetup and 4set. I am only missing Engine of Eradication and a good shadow relic. I have experience up to 25% on mythic Sisters of the Moon. I watch many mythic streams such as Fragrance and Slootbag. My 3 alts are also split run ready and I don't mind split runs. feel like I will be an excellent asset to your mythic team considering arms is broken overpowered at the moment and i am one of the best out there. I have 99 percentile logs on most heroic fights and very high mythic parses. Here are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/alphøns What I am looking for: My ideal team would be a 2-3 night raid team that is currently 4/9M. It would also be appreciated if a transfer or faction change is covered. Thank you for your time and reading this post if you have got this far! I will be back on Tuesday for anyone who has added my battletag. Battletag: Motiv3#1599Alphøns1 Jul 21
Jul 21 [H-Tichondrius] <Partial Credit> 5/9 M Partial Credit, (9/9 H, 5/9 M) is currently recruiting for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Progression Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7:45-11:00 Server (PST) ~~~We are recruiting exceptional players of any Class & Spec~~~ High Demand: Mistweaver Monk Discipline Priest Restoration Druid Subtlety Rogue Arms Warrior Shadow Priest ~~~Once again, we are recruiting ALL classes! If you think you may be a great fit for our raid team, please message us!~~~ Please add me at (Penor#11829) or add Lugalstella (Dongerino#11634) *Updated 8/11/17Penôr4 Jul 21
Jul 21 N TOS Organized Pug ♡ Hosted by Ember Hello! <Ember> is hosting an organized pug tonight 7-11PM EST. This is a recruitment event ♡ however feel free to join even if you're not looking for a guild! Requirements: • ilvl 890 • bring food/flask buffs • know the fights* • uses discord * = We are willing to take those who have never done the fights as long as you watch YouTube videos or read up on the fights. We would like a smooth raid! If you're interested please contact me via btag: Angelic#1611 or kik: Hecate.Imagica Thank you!Angelic0 Jul 21
Jul 21 [H] <Ember> Adult Semi Casual ★ PvE ★ Social Hello friends! My name is Bree and I am the GM of Ember! I am looking to fill raid spots and social spots in my guild. Guild Highlights • Current members just returned from hiatus • Starting TOS as a guild 7/21 • Looking for semi casual players • We do WQ/Mythic+/PvE nightly • Active hours: ~6pm-1am EST • Raid times will be: Fri+Sat 7-11pm EST • We are helping each other prepare and gear • We use voice chat over guild chat (discord) • We are mid twenties, early thirties in age • Goofy AF • Under-geared members are welcome • Anyone is welcome! Recruiting Spots • 1Tank: Druid/Monk/DH preferred • DPS: All welcome at the moment • Healers: All welcome at the moment Raiding Member Requirements • Item level 890+ • Available Friday + Saturday at 7-11pm EST • Friendly • Not easily offended • An adult 18+ • Uses Discord (mic required) Social Member Requirements • All levels/classes welcome • Wants to participate in some PVE • Friendly • Not easily offended • An adult 18+ • Uses discord Contact Me GM: Angelic#1611 Kik: Hecate.Imagica Discord: tinyurl.com/embervoice I don't come online often before 6pm EST. Kik is the best way to contact me before then! I hope to hear from you soon! About Ember We originated from Whisperwind, created in 2009. We were a hardcore raiding guild in 2009-2011 but since have been off and on a social semi progressive guild. Some of our core members still play and although we are older now, still have a passion for raiding. We seek new companions to join us! We understand that life is important and don't expect our members to be on every day however we do expect our raiders to try to better themselves. We are known to help our raidiers become better players so if you are looking for help, we won't immediately turn you away from our raid if your underperforming, but we do expect you to make an effort to do better. If you fit in with us you will find great company. We are goofy, obnoxious, and sometimes offensive. Especially Tiki. ♡ I know it can be hard to fit in with a group that has a long history with each other but we are hoping to click with some new friends.Angelic1 Jul 21
Jul 21 DK & Hunter looking for Guild Both are over 900 iLvL, we both have over 8 concordance ranks. EXP is 10/10 H NH and 9/9 N ToS. Looking for 7 server time until 9 server time pref. Looking for a good home to spend the rest of Legion and beyond in.Tydiian9 Jul 21
Jul 21 925 VDH Looking for a Raiding Guild As the title says, I'm currently looking to join a raiding guild, as my current guild has largely fallen apart. Currently 9/9 Normal, 7/9 Heroic (all pug runs). Looking to join a guild that is fairly casual, as I place a high priority on having fun and being able to joke around with my guildmates, but still looking to progress in heroic. Happy to join a guild either that is already clearing heroic, or progressing in heroic. I am available for raiding on Tuesday through Thursday evenings and late nights (I do night shift work). My Bnet is Draconax#1407. I can be contacted in-game for more information.Shiraxi4 Jul 21
Jul 21 LF PvE Casual Guild - iLv886 Looking for a PvE Social, Friendly, Casual and Mature Guild to chill out and have fun raiding with. I just loaded my WoW Token after a few months of real life stuff and ready to gear up again. Prefer using Discord. Raiding Availability - All but Fridays (US Time Zone)Ailuraphy2 Jul 21
Jul 21 924-927 equip BrM LF Guild Hello fam, I'm currently looking for a new home whom are recruiting tanks for main raids. I'm currently 924 equip with t20 pieces or 927 equip non-tier pieces along with 59 traits. I'm currently sitting at 8/9H which the guild I was in had disbanded. This monk is a reroll about a month in now. My main used to be a 923 equip 60 traits prot warrior; stopped playing this prot warrior since SCO had stated prot warriors was bottom tier for TOS so I made the monk. My current experience is 10/10 mythic NH CE, 2/3M TOV, and 7/7M EN non-CE. I'm looking for a chill home and raiders who get stuff done. If this interest you, then add me at iTank#11507. Hope to hear from you soon and have a great day.Monkrosity7 Jul 21
Jul 20 921 10/10M NH 3/9M ToS HPriest LF Guild Hello! I am new to this server and looking to get into some serious progression focused raiding with a competent team of players. Title says most of it but I would be happy to answer any questions. Availability is flexible, though I would prefer nights. Add me on btag: Dioxx#1398 if you're interested! Thank you for your consideration.Sidequest2 Jul 20
Jul 20 New guild LF members <Gimpeds>[US][Illidan][Horde] Looking for talented individuals to fill all roles for current raid and Mythic+ progression. If you find yourself in a spot where you are geared and pugging every week MESSAGE ME OR REPLY TO THIS POST! ilvl Desired ilvl for raids will be a minimum of 915 equipped. This doesn't mean anyone below said ilvl is not welcome. We take our raids seriously, but we would still love to grow our numbers for Mythic+. Late night raid times These times will span from midnight eastern time to 3am. typically 2-3 nights a week. specific days to be determinedThehealerino0 Jul 20
Jul 20 5/9M 2day.LF MM Hunt/Warr DPS. Paid Xfers! Greetings! <Serendipity> of Korgath, 5/9 Mythic ToS, is looking for skilled players for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression! As mentioned above, we are a 2 day guild. That being said, we expect our raiders to come prepared for each fight, learn fights beforehand and have consumables ready. We offer a very competitive yet non-toxic atmosphere. We don't think it's necessary to insult people but we are looking for players who take constructive criticism well. We have a pretty deep roster which allows us to have the most optimal compositions for each fight. Unlike other guilds, we have no problem filling our mythic roster but like i said earlier, we are always looking for skilled players to join our ranks. We provide a raiding experience that is designed for players who thrive in a competitive environment. Some of our players have been with us since the beginning of WoD but raid spots are EARNED by everyone equally. We do not show favoritism towards our Veteran players or even Officers. If you are not playing well, you will be sat. No excuses. That being said, we offer a fun yet focused raiding atmosphere which I think is our guild's best asset! For a 2-day guild, we get alot of stuff done. We recently got realm first, Gul'dan! And still ranked 1 for ToS for all Korgath Guilds. If you're looking for a guild that consistently improves each tier and has an active and fun community, then your search is over! Raid Times: Progression Raids: Tuesday-Wednesday 7:30-11:30PM CST Optional Runs: 5pm-6:30pm CST Tuesday-Wednesday: Heroic/Normal ToS Clear 7:30pm CST onwards (Depending on interest) Monday: Guild Sales Runs We also PVP (RBGS) on the weekends. Progression: > 7/7M Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge) > 3/3M Trial of Valor (Cutting Edge) > 10/10M Nighthold (Realm First) > 9/9N ToS (World 2nd KJ Normal) > 9/9H ToS (World 4th KJ Heroic) > 5/9M Currently Recruiting: +Ranged DPS -Spriest -Warlock -MM Hunter Loot System: Council WE ARE ALWAYS RECRUITING EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS. PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING STILL EVEN IF YOUR CLASS IS NOT LISTED. Mythic +: We have a pretty active M+ community so if you like doing dungeons, you will like it here! Guild Progression Kills: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS37OlK_TLeXQQS9E5bKIzA If you're interested please add: Rigby#1872 If you'd like a faster response submit an app here: serendipitykorgath.enjin.com/recruitment.Lìv7 Jul 20
Jul 20 <Eat Sleep Game> - Weekend Semi-HC LFM We are ESG, a semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild, looking to push through mythic ToS and onwards into 7.3. We are a 9-hour raiding guild, looking for exceptional players to start filling our roster. History Our core group of raiders has extensive raiding backgrounds dating back to TBC. === === === === Goals Our goals are very straightforward, to progress efficiently with a stable core group of raiders. === === === === Schedule Fri 6pm - 9pm Sat 6pm - 9pm Sun 6pm - 9pm For more information, please add: adhesive#1498.Skhadi1 Jul 20
Jul 20 914 Warlock LF Raiding Guild I raided Mythic Progression in EN on my mage <Noodls-Sargeras>. I then took a break for a couple tiers and came back to the game about a month or so ago. I am looking to come horde because I think it holds a better raiding environment and mindset. I am a very dedicated player always looking to improve. I do not have any current logs on my warlock; the closest thing to seeing my aptitude would be to look at my Mages logs from EN. I have always played multiple classes so my performance will be no less. I am looking to raid mythic progression again. I know my gear is a little subpar for mythic but if a guild wants to take a chance on me and fill in some of my gear spots so I can be a key part of their raid team that'd be great. I will not dissapoint. Please add me on btag if you have any questions for me or think I could fill a spot in your core raid. Noodles#11952Noodulz4 Jul 20
Jul 19 Any Filipino/Pinoy Guilds in Ilidian Server? My current server has at least 4 known guilds that are Filipino, how about in Illidan?Memgob27 Jul 19
Jul 19 914 Warlock looking for raiding guild. As the title states I am 914 (equipped) I was the raid leader for my last guild that got 8/10M NH before I left due to drama caused by the GM. I have sense moved back horde and come to this server. I am seeking a guild who is focused on pushing mythic content and playing with some very skilled players. At this point in time I am considering any and all raid nights and times. Please feel free to add me on realid Brotherdark#1871. I look forward to hear from you all.Lockinthebox5 Jul 19
Jul 19 resto sham/mistweaver lfg 914 resto shaman or 918 mistweaver alt looking for mythic progression guild. 3 days a week tue-thrs, no later then 11 server/cst 8/10 m nighthold, 2/3 m tov, 7/7 en pst bnet for more info. sledgg#1481Sledgg2 Jul 19
Jul 19 925 mage & 919 warlock LF mythic Hello! Myself and a guildie are in need of a new mythic raiding guild! We were among the top dps in our guild but due to circumstances our guild is no longer raiding. We are 7/9 heroic and are looking to begin mythic. Khromah - Illidan - 919il Seandabeast - Illidan - 925il We are available Monday to Friday - from 7:00pm to 11:00pm EST. **** 11:00pm EST is the latest time we are available **** EXPERIENCE: (Khromah) TOS: 7/9 Heroic Nighthold: 4/10 Mythic TOV: 3/3 Heroic Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic I have been Mythic level raiding since Pandaria. I have fully cleared Mythic, with Cutting Edge: TOT, SOO, HFC, and EN. I have concordance on all 3 weapons, and I have 7 legendaries, including 1 or more for each spec. I am capable of raiding at a mythic level on any spec. ***We are not willing to swap factions or realms.*** Thanks!! #Khromah1755Khromah5 Jul 19
Jul 19 923 DH & Lock LF Mythic Guild We are two friends looking for a mythic raiding guild. 9/9H and 9/9 N EXP. We pull decent numbers and can do mechanics. Ready to jump into mythic ASAP. Logs for DH & wowprogress https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/nighkeys https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/illidan/Nighkeys Logs for Lock & wowprogress https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/snapplezlol https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/illidan/Snapplezlol Leave a message with your battle tag if interested so we can talk.Nighkeys6 Jul 19
Jul 19 <Ascended> [Horde][Illidan] <Ascended> [Horde][Illidan] is currently looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression in Tomb of Sargeras. About us Ascended is a three-night per week, semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Illidan. Currently 9/9H & 9/9N, Ascended is lead by multiple cutting edge players (Xavius, Helya, Gul’dan) and is currently looking for mages, warlocks and any other exceptional players. Schedule Raid Times: Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11 CST (Server) Off-Night Farm: Sunday 7:30-11 CST (Server) Our Expectations of You - Come to raid prepared with appropriate potions and any other necessary materials (flasks and feasts are provided) - Come to raid on time and be ready to pull (Raid starting at 7:30 means you are in the instance and ready to pull at 7:30, not logging on at 7:30) - Come to raid having done appropriate research on how to fully optimize your character (including most recent theory crafting on talents, enchants, gear etc.) - Come to raid having done appropriate research on boss encounters and have a general idea of how each fight is going to play out - Come to raid with a good sense of humor, but know when to serious - Treat everyone with respect, regardless of rank in the guild Your Expectations of Us - Officers come prepared to raid with specific strategies for each boss and clearly articulate what is expected of each player during any given attempt - Officers come prepared with appropriate raid consumables to give to everyone - Officers are always open to suggestions (given it is brought up at an appropriate time) Current Needs Currently Ascended is recruiting mages, warlocks and any exceptional members. Contact Info You can contact any of the following members if you are interested in joining Ascended or if you have any additional questions. GM: Sadpanda#1606Mojohexxual10 Jul 19
Jul 19 Speed Limit GG mates, Well played.Jholagian0 Jul 19
Jul 19 Flexn Mythic Raiding guild (Reforming) <Flexn> 9/9N 8/9H is a Mythic raiding guild. We are recruiting Tank,Healer,Rdps to fill our Legion Mythic Roster. Spots are competitive. Raid Times will be Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST. Pst for more info, casuals are welcomed! Raid Times: (9/9N 8/9H TOS) Tues/Wed/Thurs 8 pm - 11 pm EST. (Discord for Coms) Like to keep Guild Add's short if there is any more information you would like to know. Please feel free to drop a comment or contact me at ItDANinja#1333Danyphantom0 Jul 19
Jul 18 903 MM Hunter LF Casual Raiding Guild 903 MM Hunter looking for a more casual guild that wants to progress through normal and heroic ToS. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/sylvariya https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/sylvariya Preferably looking for a Fri/Sat guild, but can do other nights so long as raid is done by 11pm EST.Sylvariya6 Jul 18
Jul 18 [H]Flexn illidan US 8/9H 9/9N <Flexn> is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild. We are recruiting exceptional Players to fill our Legion Mythic Roster. Spots are competitive and are all up for grabs. We are shooting for mythic progress as soon as our roster is Full. We will also be looking for backups. Are kinds of players are welcomed to join. Raid Times: (9/9N 8/9H TOS) Tues/Wed/Thurs 8 pm - 11 pm EST. (Discord for Coms) Like to keep Guild Add's short if there is any more information you would like to know. Please feel free to drop a comment or contact me at ItDANinja#1333Yolodot5 Jul 18
Jul 18 Arcana 6/9 H Recruiting DPS Arcana is recruiting a few DPS for raiding. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11 realm time. We are also recruiting anyone and everyone else who wants to run Normal on Thursdays and M+, PVP and other content during the week! If interested, send an in-game mail to Makairah or Becca0833#1875Makairah9 Jul 18
Jul 18 913 Guardian Druid lf late night guild 913 GuardianPrplpancake1 Jul 18
Jul 18 COMBO DEAL ONLY LF RAIDING GUILD - 2 gods for the price of 1 - experience? Too much to believe - 920 MONSTER ROGUE - 920 Holy Priest BEAST - LF serious raiding guild - Earlyish Raid times pref - Who wants to rip?Scheistër3 Jul 18
Jul 17 Returning to WoW So I havent played since 2013 so obviously a lot has changed, looking to get back into the swing of things and will be looking to levelup and get geared quickly enough to raid asap. Looking for Tips and or a Guild looking to take on an experienced (not with new content obviously) mature player.Kambing2 Jul 17
Jul 17 H <Valhalla Rising> Raiding Guild Recruiting Raid Times: Thurs/Sun at 6:15PM server time The Guild: We are a semi-casual raiding that has been around since WotLK. We have enjoyed Guild Raiding in the past and wish to get back into it. We will be doing ToS on normal and progressing in difficulty as we down bosses. We have a friendly, patient and constructive attitude. Our primary goal is to help people get into raiding or to give a home to those looking for a more laid back atmosphere. Requirements: None really. Anyone who wants a more casual atmosphere is welcome to join. The only real thing we ask is that you are willing to put effort into the raids. While we like having a bit of fun, we expect people to contribute seriously during raid time. Roles needed: Just about every role needs at least one spot filled. How to Contact: Respond to this post or add myself to your battle.net friends list: Naxrifice#1275 Thanks for your time everyone! Either way I hope you have a good day gaming :)Naxius3 Jul 17
Jul 17 <Preparation H> Newly Formed 10:00-12:30 Hello! Preparation H is a newly formed, late night raiding guild looking to expand. Our leadership has mythic NH and H TOS raiding experience, we are an adult friendly, competitive, no drama group of players looking to down some bosses and get some loots! We raid Tuesdays and Wednesday, 10:00pm- 12:30 am Server Time. Currently in need of: 1 Tank, All DPS positions are enouaged to apply. Spots are competitive (high priority for warlock) 1 healer (priest or pally preferred) Players are expected to be at least 900 ilvl with 50+ traits in their artifact to be considered for a core spot. We offer help gearing, and do runs to gear up new or returning players. Message Repodude on Illidan(H) or add me Trenchcoat#1981Repodude3 Jul 17
Jul 17 919 Frost Mage and 915 MM Hunter LFG snip foundMaestraeux3 Jul 17
Jul 17 918 6/9H Lock I'll keep this quick and simple. 1. Times available & time zone: 11p-4a EST 2. Server preference: Willing to transfer if I fit in 3. Faction preference: Horde( NO ALLIANCE) 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore/Casual 5. Current progression/experience: 10/10H 3/10M Nighthold and 9/9N 6/9H Tomb 6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/24529100/13#metric=dps https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/malganis/akumaryuujin 7. Contact info: Bnet- Akumaryuujin#1136 Discord- Akumaryuujin#1661 8. Anything else: I'm pretty laid back, fast learner of mechanics. Been playing WoW on and off since LK but didn't play during MoP and most of WoD. I've been a raid leader, officer, and co-gm of guilds in the past. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me on Bnet or DiscordAkumaryuujin3 Jul 17
Jul 17 . . boopYazdh1 Jul 17
Jul 17 930 H.Priest Hi , im LF a Serious but not HARDCORE group ! Days -Hours M-F (18:30 up to 22:30) CT F-S (Basically any time) Im 930 , full equiped ! with my 4 Tier Bonus im 927 (58 Traits) Exp , 8/9H , With KJ to 20% , i know all the fights even in M. Im an old Rider, so i have pretty good XP Raiding , got logs too! BT: Saltyplayer#11586Nodispell2 Jul 17
Jul 17 919spriest LF Mythic ToS Guild I have 2 geared chars that i play: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/omgsocoolwow https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/omgsocoolwow (Note: my spriest was my "alt" until recently hence the lack of logs) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/smokadawed https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/smokadawed 9/9N 7/9H 1% wipes on avatar. I'm actively trying to improve my individual performance every raid. My current goal is to get back to consistent 75%+ parsing on all fights. looking for a group to progress through mythic ToS with. Was in a top 200 US guild in WoD and got cutting edge BRF before taking a break from the game. hmu on bnet for more info Tytheguy#11273Omgsocoolwow5 Jul 17
Jul 16 907 Mistweaver LF Guild Looking for an adult casual guild , can raid most times. I'm looking for a guild that is socially active and friendly and is focused on raiding each and every week. No excuses. Contact me GrumpyWizard#11365 Note : No I don't have logs sorry.Brobrewski1 Jul 16
Jul 16 928 Brewmaster LFG 928 (920-925 Equipped) 3/9M (CE NH/EN/TOV) Brewmaster LFG https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/16592304 Battle Tag: Respawnbound#1567 My goals: I want to join a guild that is going to push US Top 200 or better in ToS in an environment where the goal is to progress. For more information about me feel free to add me or check out my thread on the LFG forum. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757577293Respawnbound7 Jul 16
Jul 16 <Rapture> 8/9 H ToS LFM Guild currently disbanded.Kerf43 Jul 16
Jul 15 876 Ret Pally LF casual/fun guild. Hey guys, Im a 876 Ret Pally LF a casual raiding/ active guild. I don't play at set times, but just looking to have an active guild that is fun and easy going.Delelith1 Jul 15
Jul 15 MM Hunter lf active weekend guild Hiya, this is a newer character but I'm looking to start raiding again Due to my job I'm mostly available on the weekend most of the day. I can also make raids after 10PM during the week, but I'd prefer to raid during the weekend when I have time My raiding experience is 7/7H EN and 1/7M on my mage of the same name, on a different server. I didn't play during Nighthold due to general fatigue with the game, and to break the fatigue of playing arcane, I decided to come back and re-roll to hunter. Really enjoying marksmanship so I'm glad I did As for expectations for a guild, I'd like to at least clear heroic this tier. I'm not against trying mythic, but I'm not a super hardcore player. I have a microphone and I'm a pretty chill person. I also enjoy other games like Overwatch (although I only recently bought the game so I'm pretty trash) If you want to contact me, you can post here or add me on btag: Ordoo#1716 Thank you and have a nice dayOrdoo0 Jul 15
Jul 15 LFG for progression Prot War and MM Hunter Recently back in the game after nighthold, my irl friend and i are looking for a semi hardcore guild for progression into ToS. We currently haven't done ToS but cleared NH heroic weekly before our guild fell apart. We are both active, both do dailies, both do keys. Just looking for an active guild to raid with. I am: Warrior Tank 906 ILVL 57 artifact weapon "Howlet" He is a: MM Hunter 907 Ilvl 56 artifact weapon "Halalguys" We are available Tue/ Wed/ Thu/ Sun/ Mon 1030PM PST until whenever. If you need any more information reach out here or DM me Nillawafer#1611Illanipi1 Jul 15
Jul 15 Looking for guild. Hi, I'm looking for a social guild, I haven't raided in a while and would like to get back into it. Looking for Tuesday / Thursday nights 8:30 or 9:00pm start times. (Normal or Heroic) I'm also down for other content such as Mythic+ dungeons and PvP if the raid times mentioned above are not available. Thanks, -ArakanoArakano6 Jul 15
Jul 15 913Holy/907 Shadow Looking for horde guild I'm looking to transfer realms and came across this one. I'm looking to go horde My current ilvl is 913 with 53 traits in my artifact. I did skip a few expansions due to deployments. I'd like to find a guild cst time friendly. I'm available Monday- Thursday. Weekend time varies. I'd like to raid 2-3 days per week on progression content. I'm a fairly active player would like the same in a guild. I do alot of heroic dungeons for AP, would like to run Mythic + as much as possible and raid. Hopefully I can contribute somewhere. Don't worry about me knowing fights, I already know most of them in Tomb. I do prefer a horde guild. Btag oldskool#11228Magnisn7 Jul 15