Illidan

May 24 3v3 Arena & Rated BG's Greetings all, My holy pally friend of mine, and myself are interested in finding people to do 3v3 arenas and rated BGs. We are new to the realm, and do not know who the pvpers are.Wardraxus0 May 24
May 24 5/10M <Tilt> <Tilt> is a mythic raiding guild that was established in WotLK and has reestablished itself in Legion. We focus on progression raiding with a semi relaxed environment. With that being said we do expect a level of commitment and competency when it comes to mythic progression. Expectations : - 900 item level - Current Logs - Ability to maintain a 90% attendance Raid Schedule: Monday 7:30-10:30 pm Server Time Tuesday 7:30-10:30 pm Server Time Wednesday 7:30-10:30 pm Server Time Healers: - Resto Druid (High) - Resto Shaman (High) Ranged DPS: - Hunter (Low) - Boomkin (Extremely High) - Warlock (High) Melee DPS: - Rogue (High) Currently we are actively searching for the listed classes/specs as potential core raiders, but we are always open to exceptional players looking to compete for a raid spot. If you think you have what it takes to be among our 20 best raiders please apply! If interested feel free to message Zufasa, Static, Quelan, or Mfire. Can also add me to Bnet Ezkya#1370Zufasa3 May 24
May 24 101 Boomy offering leveling help (horde) I have tons of free time and would like to give back to the community. Add meh on Btag if interested: Heimann#11744 I clear dungeons in under 10 minutes, about 4-5 dungeons per level. I collect pets if you would like to donate something.Edward1 May 24
May 23 51 Traits, 903 Ret lf Semi-HC Hi there! I'm currently looking to get back into mythic raiding. I finished EN 7/7M, and pushed 10/10H NH and 3/10M NH within a few week of its release. Due some schedule issues I had to take a break from raiding, but am now looking for a late night raiding guild to make my new home! Prior raid exp: Cata: Heroic Firelands: 6/7 Heroic Dragon soul: 8/8 MoP: MSV Heroic: 6/6 HoF Heroic: 6/6 SoO Mythic: 4/13 Legion: Mythic EN: 7/7 Mythic NH: 3/7 Availability: Monday-Friday 11:30pm-3am EST - (10:30pm-2am ST) Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/117699/11/ The best way to contact me is through bnet (Frontinus#1181) or here!Frontinus2 May 23
May 22 New Guild Rebuilding Core Hello fellow Azerothonians! Arcana is a new guild on Illidan led by a few raiders who took a break from Mythic progression in effort to build our own raid team and establish a guild we could be proud of! We intend to create a strong sense of community in our guild because at the end of the day it is the relationships that keep people logging back in. We need raiders ready to get back into Heroic as for a short time as we rebuild our core before resuming Mythic NH Progression. We intend to have a strong, defined core for Tomb of Sargeras. Raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 Realm Time. Sure, you could find a guild already on progression. But it will never mean as much as being with a guild at its start and growing as a group. For more information, contact Becca0833#1875 or email arcana.illidan@gmail.comMakairah0 May 22
May 22 899 monk LF heroic/mythic content DeleteOhimember6 May 22
May 22 [H] 908 7/10M fury LF morning or 2day raid Im currently looking for a 2-day(split) raiding guild or a morning raiding guild that would suite my work sched. I work 11pm-8am and my days off are teusday and friday nights. I currently still raid but wouldnt be able to make to our 2nd and 3rd day of raiding in the week. armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/daddylolo wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/illidan/Daddylolo https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/illidan/Mommylola Logs: contact me further through here if needed. Progression: if not due to my work sched, would have been 8/10M weeks ago. Class/spec/AK: fury-52/arms-45/prot-42. Legendary: all legendaries minus prot specific legendaries. and 2 legendaries under arms. Reason why i linked 2 wowprogress links is because i was before, daddylolo(male orc), switched to mommylola(female panda), and now back to daddylolo(male panda). If ever you do have a split 2 day raid BUT NOT teusday/fri, i encourage you to post here either way cuz i might be able to change my sched soon(month or less) into different day offs(still split tho).Daddylolo0 May 22
May 22 [H]<Placeholder>Late/Wknd LF More (Norm/Hero) *WE ARE LOOKING FOR NORMAL/HEROIC RAIDERS,RE-ROLLS/ALTS* * RAID TIMES ARE PACIFIC TIME, NOT EST* Greetings! <Placeholder> is currently expanding and forming a second Raid Team. We strive to maintain a fun, laid-back guild environment while staying active in our own Discord community.Toxicity will not be tolerated, positive attitude/helpful mindset is a plus,If you feel like you would be a good fit for our guild, please consider applying! Currently we are: 10/10 H Nighthold 6/10 M Nighthold 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare 2/3 M Trial Of Valor Our Goal: Is to form a second raid team that will start in Normal Nighthold and progress towards Heroic. Raid Times: Saturday and Sunday 10pm - 1am pst. Server: Illidan Faction: Horde Current Openings: Ground Floor Opportunity, we currently are looking to fill: 2 TANKS 7 DPS ( Ranged/Melee currently open) 2 Healers ( all classes minus Disc Priest is open) Feel free to send us a PM if you are interested in joining. Loot distribution: Loot Council Voice Communication: Discord Contact Us If you're interested in trialling or have any questions, please leave a post below or contact one of our officers: Vetec#1230 Thanks for looking!Vetec2 May 22
May 22 <Bitter End> 8/10M Recruiting Ranged! Bitter End is a close knit family of players here to build long lasting friendships, and we're opening our door to some like-minded players who we feel will fit in culturally with our guild. We're very fun, open-hearted and full of banter and are looking for people with similar personalities. While we are very relaxed during normal play, we take raiding fairly seriously and won't accept lazy and sub-optimal play. We're not expecting players to be parsing #1, we simply want people to be prepared, knowledgeable about their class and every encounter, and be open to constructive criticism. We value people who play to benefit the team and not always themselves. Recruitment Needs Our recruitment needs will probably be more up to date on wow-progress at: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Bitter+End High Warlock - Destruction/Affliction Priest - Shadow Mage - Frost Low Warrrior - Fury Druid- Restoration We will consider any exceptional players regardless of class and spec. Schedule Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 21:00 - 00:00 CST (Illidan server time) Sunday (Casual day, alts and everyone welcome) 21:00 - 00:00 CST Progression Heroic: 10/10 Mythic: 8/10 Loot Distribution We handle loot as a council of very experienced players. We base our decisions mainly on the benefit to the raid team, but take into consideration attendance and performance. We do not favor officers over raiders, however we may favor members over trials for a short period time to prevent people using our guild as a stepping stone to another guild. We seek to recruit long lasting and loyal members and aren't looking for players whose sole concern is obtaining loot. Points of Contact Thetolltroll: Troll#1663 (Co-GM) Pantheon: pantheon#2629 (Guild Master)Thetolltroll10 May 22
May 21 [H][US][Illidan]<Ascended> 3-Night | LF All <Ascended> [Horde][Illidan] is currently looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression in Tomb of Sargeras. About us Ascended is a three-night per week, semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Illidan. Ascended is lead by multiple cutting edge players (Xavius, Helya, Gul’dan) and is currently rebuilding after a short hiatus during Nighthold. Schedule Raid Times: Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11 CST (Server) Off-Night Farm: TBD Our Expectations of You - Come to raid prepared with appropriate potions and any other necessary materials (flasks and feasts are provided) - Come to raid on time and be ready to pull (Raid starting at 7:30 means you are in the instance and ready to pull at 7:30, not logging on at 7:30) - Come to raid having done appropriate research on how to fully optimize your character (including most recent theory crafting on talents, enchants, gear etc.) - Come to raid having done appropriate research on boss encounters and have a general idea of how each fight is going to play out - Come to raid with a good sense of humor, but know when to serious - Treat everyone with respect, regardless of rank in the guild Your Expectations of Us - Officers come prepared to raid with specific strategies for each boss and clearly articulate what is expected of each player during any given attempt - Officers come prepared with appropriate raid consumables to give to everyone - Officers are always open to suggestions (given it is brought up at an appropriate time) Current Needs Currently Ascended is recruiting exceptional players for all roles. Contact Info You can contact as a comment below or via PM if you are interested in joining Ascended or if you have any additional questions.Fieryumbra0 May 21
May 21 Rebuilding Mythic Core A few raiders in my previous Mythic Team left to form our own guild on Illidan. We are trying to rebuild to resume Nighthold Progression and prepare to progress into Mythic ToS. We need people ready to get right back into heroic. Raids T/Wed 8-11 realm time. We need druid and shaman healers and DPS. We will be making this a fantastic guild if we can get the people! Please contact Becca0833#1875Makairah0 May 21
May 21 Rebuilding Mythic Core A few raiders in my previous Mythic Team left to form our own guild on Illidan. We are trying to rebuild to resume Nighthold Progression and prepare to progress into Mythic ToS. We need people ready to get right back into heroic. Raids T/Wed 8-11 realm time. We need druid and shaman healers and DPS. We will be making this a fantastic guild if we can get the people!Makairah0 May 21
May 21 LF Potential Merger. We are a group of 12-15 raiders that are at least 1/10 mythic looking for more like minded players to help us push content. We raid tues-thrus from 7-10 pm server. We are in need of healers and dps. If you have any questions reply here, message me in game or on battle.net @ ghastlee#1307.Farnswòrth3 May 21
May 21 tank lf progression guild 908 prot warrior 51 traits, 5/10M LF raiding guild open schedule afternoons any day of the weeks workSneekysquid2 May 21
May 20 908 MW looking for weekend raid group 908 Mistweaver Monk, with concordance, looking for weekend raid group. It can be Friday/Saturday/Sunday or any combination of those days. Prefer evening raid times. Leave me message here or contact me in game via btag, Kaity#11927. Thanks!Kaity0 May 20
May 20 WTS [Icebane Gauntlets] Hi I have been inactive for quite sometime on this server. And my friends have moved to another server. Was wondering if anyone was interested in purchasing these gloves so I can buy a server transfer with gold. According to TheUndermineJournal.com there are only 4 in the US. They do look pretty sweet for transmog. If you are interested add my Btag: BeeeJay#11456Holacomo0 May 20
May 20 Pleb Nation 4/10M recruitment all classes <Pleb Nation> We are a newly formed Horde raiding guild on the US-Illidan server. Our goals are being competitive on our server and clearing mythic content. We are looking to add mature players who are interested in excelling in a serious raid environment and enjoy completing other content on off nights (PVP, M+, Achievements, etc.) ABOUT US We strive for an enjoyable raid environment, but a serious attitude towards progression raiding is required. Maximum effort and preparation is required for all raids. The loot system we use is loot council. Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM (Server TIme) Contact: Dravicus#1199 Pooptickler#1354Varús7 May 20
May 20 3/10M Spriest LF Weekend Raiding Guild Hi all, Spriest looking to transfer horde. I am looking to join a casual raiding guild - prefer night time raiding (EST). Ideally looking for Friday and Saturday night (around a 10PM EST start time). I have recently rerolled to my shadow priest, but was originally a rogue and have linked the armory for him as well: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Icecream/simple I will check the forum post regularly - please post below or add me on battlenet if you would like to speak: Nick#19869 Thanks!Semiradical11 May 20
May 20 <Tainted Supremacy> 6/10H NEED DPS <Tainted Supremacy> H-Illidan is a newly formed guild looking to progress in NH and TOS on a weekend late night time slot. Our guild: Most of us are working adults that aren’t looking to sink 12+ hours into raiding. Raid smarter, not longer! Our raiding schedule is light, we raid <<Friday/Saturday 10:30PM-1:30AM Central Server Time>>> With such a light schedule, it's important to us that we recruit quality players with a progression oriented mindset so we can still efficiently take down content during these times. We expect that each raider can show up on time, be prepared for content, be knowledgeable about their class, and can give/take constructive criticism in a respectful manner. Current needs: 1 Healer 1 flex healer that can switch from DPS to heals Multiple ranged and melee DPS spots available Raid requirements: 890 ilvl 42 traits in main weapon Logs Discord (we can assist you in setting it up if you have issues) Working headphones at minimum, working headphones and mic is preferred Logs and current/previous raiding experience If you have any questions you can whisper or message (Chiyoun) in game, or add my battle tag (Gazaking305#1330)Chiyoun0 May 20
May 20 908 MW Looking for WEEKEND raid group Hi! I'm a 908 equipped Mistweaver Monk with 10/10H and 3/10M experience in Nighthold. I'm looking for a weekend raid group. No morning groups. Either Fri/Sat/Sun or any combonation of those days. Evening hours work best for me. You can leave a message here or contact me in game. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/kaityKaity1 May 20
May 20 904 Rogue, 904 Hunter,901 Mage 3 Friends looking to X-FER for further Mythic Progression. We have been playing since BC and are looking for a good solid raid team in need of core members who are mature and dedicated players. Our ages range from 28 - 34. Current guild is in the midst of collapse and we need a new home before ToS Launch with the intent of clearing all new Mythic progression prior to Argus. RLID Rogue: Snikrot#11648 Hunter: Misubi#1118 Mage: Randy#1525 EDIT: Cannot Raid Mon, WEDSnikrot12 May 20
May 20 Hunter LF Mythic Raiding Guild Looking for a guild that raid at least 9 hours a week. I'm looking for a guild that is preparing for serious ToS progression. Currently I'm 3/10 M NH. Time I'm available: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10 PM EST to 10 AM EST. Friday - Sunday: Pretty Much Anytime. These are the only times I can raid. I don't mind long raid nights. BTag: PossiblTango#1370 Please add me as I don't really look at this thread. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/MxATdKQnRyBP6JGfRoxxic1 May 20
May 20 Grp of 5 Mythic Raiders 5/10 LF Guild =) Hello there! (H) We are a group of people that are looking to raid after our guild has fallen apart. We are 2 holy priests, a Ret Pally, A Frost DK, and an Elli Shammy. We are all 5/10 Mythic. We are looking for weekday raids starting 6:30-7 PM PST/9:30-10 PM EST. Frost DK: Thorns https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20408043/latest/ Ret Pally - Wardrairus https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20774154/latest/ Ele Shamman - Suushammie https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20473842/latest/ 2 Holy Priests, Annybee and Dennâ: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20231088/latest/#metric=hps https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22040789/latest/#metric=hps Please add me on Discord Denna #2696 as I can message anytime of the day. Also feel free to message Thorns Bnet Archleon #1898. Thank you!Dennâ2 May 20
May 19 Is your guild merging? Hey again Area 52! Is your guild merging? I study online communities, and as an avid WoW player, the issue of dying guilds, recruiting quality members, and merging social networks and communities is important to me. If you're a guild leader or guild member in a guild that is considering merging with another guild, let's chat! Add me to your BattleNet friends so we can talk. My battletag: MUMENRIDER#1483 Thanks everyone.Lokosh0 May 19
May 19 907 Prot Pally LF Mythic Guild 4/10M, with spellblade to 7%, 907 Prot Pally LF Mythic Guild. Can raid any and all days but Saturday; between 8pm and 1am CST. Battle Tag: Murgy#11308Murgi2 May 19
May 19 2 friends Havoc/Frost LF raiding guild Me and a friend of mine just started playing WoW about 2 weeks or so ago and have gotten to i880+ now, so we figured its the best time to look for a raiding guild to join.Drystggwp4 May 19
May 19 LF potential opportunities HORDE only NAVulturnus2 May 19
May 19 Lok Tar Ogar 7/10 M recruiting! Currently 7/10 M recruiting solid players to finish up NH and for ToS progression. Recruiting ranged dps. Msg in game for more info or visit loktar.enjin.comIamshammies0 May 19
May 19 [H] 896 DH Tank LF raiding guild Prior HPally turned DH tank looking for a laid back guild that's about progression and looking fun. Raided in every expansion since Vanilla with 10/10H NH completed. If you think I'm a good fit feel free to message me on BNet: Aurora#1581 Thanks!Fìnesse5 May 19
May 19 2 Healer 3 DPS Looking for Mythic guild We are a group of people that are looking to raid after our guild has fallen apart. We are 2 holy priests, a Ret Pally, A Frost DK, and an Ele Shammy. We are all 5/10 Mythic. We are looking for weekday raids starting 6:30-7 PM PST/9:30-10 PM EST. Frost DK: Thorns https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20408043/latest/ Ret Pally - Wardrairus https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20774154/latest/ Ele Shammy - Suushammie https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20473842/latest/ 2 Holy Priests, Annybee and Dennâ: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20231088/latest/#metric=hps https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22040789/latest/#metric=hps Please Contact Me at Archleone#1898Thòrns1 May 19
May 19 45 Traits 902 Bear Tank LF Raiding Guild Looking for a guild that starts raiding at 7:30pm server time or later. My experience is 1/10M and 10/10H. My btag is Hulk2401#1188 and my discord name is Ronnick#0729 if you want to talk further.Poeko3 May 19
May 19 Guardian Druid looking for guild Hey so 891 right now. I just got back into the game about three weeks ago. I used to tank and heal on a warrior and paladin for progression end game competitively. I had a daughter so I stopped, she's three and on a good bedtime schedule so it's time to pick up where I left off. Cool, hmu in game. I'm also willing to switch Resto, I'm already building a set for OS. I don't care what build I use I just like to raid and help progress.Bamfcity2 May 19
May 19 900+ Resto/Ele Shaman & WW Monk LF Guild Looking to transfer for raiding guild that raids morning / afternoon preferably. Flexible weekday or weekend. Both 10/10 H NH, looking to get into mythic raids and Tomb ready.Deedlè6 May 19
May 19 New Raiding Guild All officers are 1/10 mythic. Recently I went through a few guild changes. I just could not seem to find one that I LOVED, that felt right. I was tired of absent officers, and the lack of guild activities which led to a lack of guild spirit. I have big dreams to run the ideal guild, a guild I WANT to call home, so I started my own! Arcana, Horde on Illidan, just formed yesterday. We are very small right now but we came from a Mythic Progression guild. I am hoping to rebuild and get back to progression in time for Mythic ToS. We have a facebook group, twitter, and discord. I want to make this guild the best I can with many events on the calendar and a real sense of community. All I need now are people, especially raiders, of all roles! Casuals welcome as well. Raid days will be Tuesday Wednesday around 5:30 pst. If you are ready for a guild where officers are interactive, hands on, and working for the members enjoyment, Arcana is for you! Help us make this guild amazing. We need all roles for raiding and willing to bring in small guilds.Makairah0 May 19
May 19 Guild Recruiting( Tainted Supremacy) <Tainted Supremacy> H-Illidan is a newly formed guild looking to progress in NH and TOS on a weekend late night time slot. Our guild: Most of us are working adults that arent looking to sink 12+ hours into raiding. Raid smarter, not longer! Our raiding schedule is light, we raid <<Friday/Saturday 10:30PM-1:30AM Central Server Time>>> With such a light schedule, it's important to us that we recruit quality players with a progression oriented mindset so we can still efficiently take down content during these times. We expect that each raider can show up on time, be prepared for content, be knowledgeable about their class, and can give/take constructive criticism in a respectful manner. Current needs: 1 Healer 1 flex healer that can switch from DPS to heals Multiple ranged and melee DPS spots available Raid requirements: 890 ilvl 42 traits in main weapon logs Discord (we can assist you in setting it up if you have issues) Working headphones at minimum, working headphones and mic is preferred Logs and current/previous raiding experience If you have any questions you can whisper or message (Chiyoun) in game, or add my battletag (Gazaking305#1330)Chiyoun0 May 19
May 19 Undead rogue LF progression Recently transferred to the horde motherland.I have gear for both assassin and outlaw specs. I have been up to Trillix on Myhtic NH. I am available any night EST but wed thurs. I always come with full food and flask buffs. I have no problem being critiqued and do my homework on all fights. Feel free to let me know something here or in gameLouciferno1 May 19
May 18 Ctrl Alt Del 5/10 M NH Tue/Wed/Thur 8p-11p st <Ctrl Alt Del> is 5/10 M NH and our Tue/Wed/Thur 8p-11p raid grp is recruiting Ele Shaman and Demon Hunter. Requirements for raid include: 900+ ilvl and 44 traits. Must have a mic (dont need to use it but need to have it) and Discord. Logs are preferred but not required, you will be asked to run with us in Heroic NH if you do not have them. Also, Thur/Fri 1p-5p is recruiting for Heroic NH, looking for range and heals. 880+ required. We are a very large guild, upwards of 100+ online during peak raid times and 60+ during the day. We accept casuals and do RBGs on the weekend as well as farm raids (NNH and HNH). We run Mythic + daily and do the AP grind. Always helping others with learning this game as it always is changing. Msg in game or add Jessica#1227, Spacelilly#1996, Rohx#1797 or Sarge27#1117Jessialyn4 May 18
May 17 Re-Rolling Fury War LF Guild Hello all! My current main is an alliance mage on sargeras currently 10/10H NH, but I'm currently looking to re-roll on illidan to horde and play my furry warrior. Currently gearing and putting in the time to catch up in gear before the new raid launches. Looking for a guild to call home that is active, social, and looking at progression. My raid schedule that I can devote 100% to is anytime M-F mornings, or SUN-F nights 10 pm PST and on. So definitely looking for morning or late night raid guilds. ( I work on off shift so preferably like to keep my weekends for family events but open for late nights). I have a lot of mythic raiding experience from some previous guilds I have been in (mainly on my mage) and have been playing wow since the beginning of BC. So if your looking to fill in raid slots and in need of a devoted melee DPS that is no stranger to buckling down when it comes to progressing in content and earning them purps! ( w/ Social, laid back and love to joke around attitude) Look no further!! you can hit me up in this post or in game my battle tag is ManBearPig#1889 if you wanna talk. Cheers all,Omegambp2 May 17
May 17 WTS: Alani -- Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent **I am back in business after a 10 month break!** Hello everyone, I thought it was time that I officially create a thread to have people reference to for those potential buyers who are still weary. I will be selling the mount Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent regularly. The price will be 20k gold firm. Since the Sky Crystal that summons Alani down from the heavens disappears on use, you will be required to go first in this exchange—this is nonnegotiable. Why purchase from me? - I've been selling this mount for a couple of years off and on - I have a total of 74 sells here on Illidan with zero negative feedback - Other people do sell it but most of those people are known botters. So caution to you. - My main character is Destroy—formerly of the guild Advantage—which was a top 10 guild here on Illidan. How the trade works: - I show you I already have the mount - I agree to trade my Sky Crystal to you for 20k gold - You agree to the trade in party chat - You trade me the 20k gold - You take a screenshot, if applicable - I use the Sky Crystal - You kill Alani and loot her - I say thanks and hope you vouch for me here on the forums :) How to contact me: You can add my battle.net tag: Destroy#1386 You can also post here and I'll get in contact with you. Thank you to all my previous customers~ Have a good one! Destroy/Plox--formely known as VolaxioVolaxio43 May 17
May 16 Stack and Die 2 Night Raiding LFM Stack and Die is a newly reformed guild looking for more DPS, We are 4/10M and 10/10H. Core spots available. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11. We are also accepting casuals. Feel free to message me in game for any questions!! All exceptional DPS welcome to apply! Demon Hunter - High Ret Pally - High Frost Dk- High Frost Mage- High Rogue - Med Affliction Lock - Med Druid DPS - High Will consider all applicants! Message us in game (Soggydreams, Bearcakes) in game or add us on bnet, Euphemea#1317, maaksel#1395Soggydreams4 May 16
May 15 <Rank Won> LF PvPers Hello all. <Rank Won> is looking for right people to fill out our roster for RBGs, Arenas and Mythic+s You - Hate to lose - Optimistic 'go get em' attitude - Motivated to learn the intricacies of your class - Dislike being carried - An adult Us - Older players (most of us have been around since Vanilla) - Chill folks. Not fans of elitism - Want to push RBG teams of mains and alts to 2k+ in 7.2 - Mythic+ 10-15 teams in 7.2 - Alway up for PvP If this stuff interest you. Message me ingame. All the best.Doulie9 May 15
May 15 ✨ Floor Inspectors 8/10M 3/3M LF DPS Floor Inspectors Illidan (Horde US); Raid times: T/W/Th 7:30 - 10:30 CST http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Floor+Inspectors 8/10M NH 3/3M ToV 7/7M EN Objectives FI is a semi-hardcore WoW raiding guild with the primary goal of pushing for the most difficult boss kills on a relevant time scale. Raiders are expected to treat each other with civility, show respect where due, and meet a certain level of preparedness and performance. Officers are expected to provide information on boss strategies, examine combat logs to identify weaknesses in raid performance, be open to suggestions, and be informed on all stat priorities and attendance for loot distribution. Recruitment We are looking for the following: Paladin (Holy) Rogue Priest (Shadow) Warlock (Affliction) Always interested in exceptional DPS, don't hestitate to ask questions! Contact Darksyde#1618 for further info, forum replies will not be returned. Raider Expectations Understanding and meeting the following is a good start for maintaining a raiding spot within FI: Outside Raids - Know optimal artifact path, stat priorities, and spell rotations - Maintain full augmentations on gear including enchantments, gems, and other - Always have a full raids worth of consumables including flasks, potions, and food - Read and watch current boss fight strategies - Be at the raid instance portal and pull-ready by the advertised starting raid time - Consistently make raids on time, perform adequately, have the ability to hear criticism and improve, and be willing to offer constructive advice to fellow raiders - Evaluate own performance using https://www.warcraftlogs.com/, pursue latest theorycrafting for all assigned specs, and maintain all guild-required addons During Raids - Stay at the computer for the entire duration of a raid besides breaks - Inform the raid leader before going emergency afk - Avoid leaving the raid instance to get repairs, get consumables, or otherwise - Be receptive and considerate to the boss strategy and assignments being employed and provide alternatives or adjustments only where appropriate - Keep voice communications clear and coherent Loot Council System In FI, loot is considered a tool that provides a higher probability of meeting our mission of achieving boss kills. A council decides where each piece of loot goes based on itemization, attendance, performance, and more to help optimize that effort. We thank you for taking the time to read through, and hope to hear from you in-game!Drkside13 May 15
May 15 H-From the Ashes 4M:NH Need DPS + Heals <From the Ashes> https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/From+the+Ashes 4/10M:NH 10/10 H:NH (2) DPS: Druid/Priest/Mage/Paladin (All interested DPS should apply!) (1) Heals: Shaman/Monk Mythic Raids: Tues/Thur Optional Heroic Raid: Wednesday Raids 8-11pm CST. Heroic experience required and you must learn fast. Must be able to take constructive criticism and understand team progress. Visit guildfta.enjin.com to apply now!Bzrahax0 May 15
May 15 [H]<Scrubless>9/10 M Recruiting DPS! Current Progression: Emeral Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 2/3M Nighthold: 9/10M - Working on Gul'dan Raid Schedule: T | W | Th: 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM PST Sun | Mon: 5:30 PM * - 9:00 PM PST * Sun & Mon are for casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. Recruitment Needs: Tank: Low Priority Healer: Medium Priority Melee DPS: High Priority Range DPS: High PriorityIf your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. About Us!: <Scrubless> is a three day progression guild on Thrall - a competitive, high population Horde server located at the New York data center. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game. Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders' time. Fun times and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 10.5 hours of raiding per week, it's paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild's play. We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are free to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers. Expectations: Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and potions. If information is available, study current and future progression fights. Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. Respect the time people dedicate to raids. Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes. Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement. Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Scrubless Website: http://scrubless.org/ If you wish to apply, either fill out an application on our website, or contact one of the people below and we can chat about your potential trial. Contacts: GM: Kahn (Kahn#1770 ) Raid Leader: Keeperofthev (ChuckNorris#1395) Kylore (GoblinSmithy#1769) Taerok (Taerok#1579)Nivera10 May 15
May 15 [H]Afterdawn 3/10M - Recruiting/Merger Afterdawn US/Horde/Illidan 3/10 M NH ~ 2/3 M ToV ~ 7/7 M EN Weekday Morning Raiding Team Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays 8:30a - 11:30a CST (Server Time) Currently Recruiting: All classes/specs/roles Apply at: https://afterdawn-raiding.enjin.com/ *We have recently gone through some growing pains and roster boss issues with some of our members finding new jobs that no longer allow them to raid mornings. We are looking to fill the gaps to continue our Mythic Nighthold progression and to be ready to step straight into ToS. We are also interested in a possible guild merger with another morning raid team. Filling a weekday morning raid team can be quite challenging since there is a much smaller pool of players to pull from. If your guild is also facing the roster boss and you were consider a guild merger, please contact one of the officers below so we can chat! Nite (GM) - nitemare#16678 Izzy (Co-GM) - izy#1699Izzybells1 May 15
May 15 Beware: Kings of Azeroth Horde Guild GM is pugging people from Group Finder; requiring classes to perform tasks to help their range in heroic NH progression fights then kicking those classes that help range when dps suffers. GM then fails to understand how the request can contribut to the lower dps numbers. 7 people left a recent raid when they discovered this was happening. checked them out on wowprogress and progression is only into normal on each patches raid. Just a suggestion to join with caution.Dweazle1 May 15
May 14 Booty Pirates-SemiCasual LFM Nite Mythic Prog Booty Pirates - Semi Casual and Social Raid Team 10/10 Normal Nighthold, 10/10 heroic - Very social guild looking for DPS for Nighthold Mythic Progression and Tomb of Sargeras Friday & Sunday 8pm - 11pm PST raid time. 10pm-1am Server Time. Lots of Mythics and Mythics+ run daily with a bit of PvP, Questing, Leveling alts, Heroics and etc all through out the week. Flasks, foods, potions, and guild repairs will be provided for raiders. We're casual in a sense where we raid two days for three hours each day and can laugh about a wipe but we are still serious about progression. We're always on Discord and we joke around a lot, some jokes aren't appropriate so keep that in mind. Overall, we're very social with guild members that actually talk to each other. 18+ only **HAVE ROOM FOR** - Warrior - Hunter - Shaman (Ele or enh) - Boomkin - Warlock - Shadow Priest - Feral Druid - Demon Hunter Groups Welcomed. If other person in your group class is not listed, we can probably work something out New players welcomed. Trials available immediately for anyone 875+, willing to help gear up slightly for anyone else. Irisfare#1178 btag or israfela#7689 discord - guild and raid leaderBearbun2 May 14
May 14 ️Third Eye Legion️Horde - See More... <Third Eye Legion> is a newly formed Horde PvE-based guild hosting a casual atmosphere. New to WoW? Returning player? Need a fresh start? Come join us! Training and gearing new raiders for our core team! LF level 110's of all shapes and sizes! Colors too! Add me @ ... for more information -or- Go to our website @ ... for information or to apply now!Melanieva0 May 14
May 14 Looking For Noob Friendly guild ive been playing the game for quiet sometime but im trying to learn more about it then what i know and become better at the game looking for a guild with preferably some type of voice communication trying to learn the ropesSenicortik2 May 14
May 14 Looking for a girlfriend Anyone interested?Prizma5 May 14