Illidan

Feb 19 894 Havoc DH LF progression guild. Active player that is always looking to get better individually and as a team. I run mythic+ daily and get a +15 almost every week. I have my 4 piece and I'm currently at 50 traits. I'm not interested in a guild that is being built, looking for a guild with raid times between 7-11pm est, but if there is only 2 progression raids a week, I'm willing to raid up to 12am. It is also preferable that there isn't more than 2 DH's in your current core. I'm not looking to raid more than 3 times a week. Also prefer the raid days to not be consecutive if there is 3. Wuzo#1376 if interested. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18153809/latest/ (Orange parses for Ilvl. Dc'd on Elisande) 3/7m EN (Guild did it once) 3/3 H ToV (Guild never attempted mythic) 10/10 N NH 10/10 H NHWuzo1 Feb 19
Feb 18 901 1/10M WW monk I will keep this short, my previous guild had some leadership problems that i don't need to get into and broke up. I would like to join a guild that that has, at a minimum 1/10 M completed, I will be staying Horde but I am willing to transfer realms. Please contact me in game if you want to talk, there is a much greater chance of me seeing the message in game. I Cannot raid on thursdays most other days are good and ideal time is like 9-12 EST give or take Chogpamp - Tichondrius Lexitroi - Tichondrius bnet - Skulldir#11707Chogpamp5 Feb 18
Feb 18 3/10M resto druid looking for an active guild 3/10 M Resto druid looking for an active guild/friends to progress Mythic NH with and push high M+ keys with EN logs 7/7M https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/4566696/10/#metric=hps NH 3/10M https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/4566696/11/#metric=hps Daktari#11225 please add meMoldypìgèon1 Feb 18
Feb 18 3/10M)3% on Krosus) LF Resto Shaman <Pop Culture Reference> on Illidan is looking for amazing resto shaman. We are looking for someone that can make all three days of our schedule consistently and wants to be a part of an ever improving team. Our guild was formed three months ago based on the premise that we do not believe you have to be an a**hole to kill bosses. We need someone that can not only bring the numbers, but contribute to our guild through positive attitude and team mentality. Below are the qualifications we are searching for. 1. Must be at least 890 and itemized correctly. 2. Must be able to make all three days of our schedule. Tues, Wed, Thurs 8-11 CST 3. MUST abide to the only two guild rules we have(respect for others that hold our guild tag regardless of rank and absolutely NO speech that condemns another's race/gender/lifestyle choices/sexual orientation/etc). This is a game and everyone deserves to have fun. 4. An understanding that we are a team and all decisions made will be for the good of the team. We have an open book policy and are more than happy to share our reasons for certain decisions. 5. Parses that put you in the top 20% of your class and spec. We do understand the difference between padding and doing your job so keep that in mind. We use a very fair and balanced version of loot council based on attendance, performance, stats priorities, BIS, largest impact on the raid as a whole, and who got gear when. Trial positions last one week and once beyond that trial position you are on the same level as everyone else (including the GM's/officers) for gear. We do not play favorites and do not prioritize certain specs over others unless absolutely necessary for progression. If this sounds like the perfect home for you please add me(Celynna#1343)or Nostic(Alaric#1203)to your real ID. We look forward to meeting you!Syanare0 Feb 18
Feb 17 [H] 7/7M, 3/3 H, 1/10M LF DPS/Heals Guild Info: <Not Your Babysitter> [Horde][US]-Illidan Not Your Babysitter is a semi-hardcore mythic guild. We are new to Illidan as a guild, but several of us have played here in years past. As long as everyone is doing what they're supposed to do, there's no reason we can't just have fun while raiding and progressing. Our current core of players has been together since the middle of HFC. We are confident in our abilities as players, and you should be as well. Progress: 7/7 Mythic EN 3/3 H TOV 10/10H, 1/10M NH Raid times: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 9:30pm to 12:30am EASTERN time. Loot System: We are running a loot council, made up of our five officers. The distribution of loot will be determined by three factors: 1. Attendance. 2. Needs of the guild. 3. Performance Currently Recruiting: Elemental Shaman Hunter Shadow Priest Demon Hunter Restoration Druid If you aren't any of these classes please feel free to apply regardless. Website: http://nybs.enjin.com/home For direct questions add Wiggiiles#1973Wiggiles0 Feb 17
Feb 17 WTB Heroic NH run with GOLD Hey all, I'm an 888 havoc DH that wants to pay to be carried in a 10/10 heroic nighthold run with your guild. Please list the amount of gold you want and I will consider it. I would like to run it on Friday night, the 17th of February, so please contact me as soon as possible. You can add me in game or leave a post below with your battle tagVeltair1 Feb 17
Feb 17 <Okay> 3/10M NH Seeking Strong DPS <Okay> Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm CST. We focus on having an organized and serious, but fun raiding environment. Our leadership consists of players with US 15 experience who could no longer raid 5+ days a week. Our goal is to enjoy raiding and work together as a team to kill current content at the highest level. We want raiding to be an enjoyable experience, and not feel like a job. We want to play with like minded players who log on for more than just raid times. What you can expect from us: -Leadership that won't give up, know what they are doing, open to suggestions and criticism. -An active guild outside of raids; M+ carry groups, sale runs, alt runs, transmog runs and more. -A decent group of human beings. You might like playing with us. No foolin' What we expect from our trials: -We expect 100% attendance during your trial. (if something comes up, let us know, but No-shows won't be tolerated) -You're good at mechanics and learn quickly. -Come to raid prepared with consumables and knowledge of the fight. -+45 Traits in your Main spec weapon and +885 ilvl Equipped, or if you do not meet this criteria, we would like to see effort to improve. We are seeking any strong DPS, no preference. Required Addons: Boss mods(i.e. DBM, Bigwigs) RC Loot Council WeakAuras If you're interested, contact Msmittens (jordan#1585) or Metalbear(bear#1792)Metalbear1 Feb 17
Feb 17 Brewmaster 3/10M 906Equipped LF guild 7/7M EN 1/3M ToV 3/10M NH Brewmaster - Windwalker 50/36 Traits Pref times any day 6-12 server time range Btag - Briikala#1603 Looking for guild that is atleast 3/10MPxe0 Feb 17
Feb 17 LF PvP Guild Is there any on this server anymore or do I need to xfer to tich? 2k+ exp 2s/3s Feral/DH looking to get back into arena seriously and RBGs Thank youIive0 Feb 17
Feb 17 901 WW IF Mythic Guild READ FIRST Looking for Horde guild Times I can raid: Monday - Thursday: 5pst - any P.M. Friday - Not Available I would like to avoid raiding weekends, but I can make exceptions. MY LOGS https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20800946/latest/ WHAT IM LOOKING FOR I am searching for a serious and competitive raiding environment that values dedicated and skilled players in their core. I am not a loot !@#$%, and I avoid drama like the plague, I simply wish to RAID. I thank you for reading and hope to be raiding with some of you soon :D.Vandam5 Feb 17
Feb 17 Delete DeleteSearoar0 Feb 17
Feb 17 [H] LF Progressing Guild We are thinking about transferring to Illidan from Arthas. 7/7M 3/3H and most of us 10/10H looking for mythic progression and easy heroic NH farm. Looking for raid times Tues-Thurs 9-12 est. Must be able to take all of us. All 890+s with a lot of 4 sets. Some of us can switch roles as needed but not preferred. WW Monk 4 set - 54 traits Ele Sham 4 set - 50+ Resto Druid 4 set - 50+ Assa Rogue 4 set - 50+ Frost/Blood DK - 50+ (Spriest and another frost DK - maybes) Contact me in game and we can talk. Bazzi#11408Bezzi5 Feb 17
Feb 17 LF DECENT RAIDING GUILD What's happening. I'm looking for a good guild that I can seamlessly fit into. I don't have prior raiding experience but since PvP is dead, I want to transition. While I'm not looking for a top tier guild per se, I also don't want to join a bottom dweller. I run 2 specs--Blood and Frost. Blood equipped = 891 --bracers (BIS)/neck/ring--Sephuz legendaries (Artifact=45) Frost equipped = 889 -- bracers (BIS)/ring--Sephuz legendaries (Artifact=54) I have the boots as well but that's just bad RNG. Rip. My schedule is fairly open so anything during the week will work. I have offers for mid tier mythic NH on different servers but I want to see what Illidan has to offer. You can contact me here or add my btag: Destroy#1386. Cheers and all the best, --DestroyDestroy3 Feb 17
Feb 17 ✨The Train Station 7/10H 7-10 EST 3 day The Train Station is currently looking for all classes. Fresh guild 7/10H Looking for more for heroic Nighthold! We are looking for motivated players that know the meaning of progress, and that know their class inside and out. We want social, active, and long term members that we can count on to be responsible, punctual, and driven. Our Raids: We raid 3 days a week. Tuesday Thursday and Sunday 7:00pm to 10:00pm EST What we expect from you: - You are a mature player - You have a good computer and a stable connection - You are willing to wipe on new encounters and are interested in progression - You know your class inside and out, and consider yourself to be knowledgeable of every aspect of your spec - You have a high raid attendance - Discord and a working mic is required What we offer: - A stable raiding atmosphere, with a drive to progress and be the best - The chance to explore end-game raiding content at a respectable pace - A group of dedicated players with a friendly community add War#12812Wartråin2 Feb 17
Feb 16 [A] 3/10 M Nighthold Now Recruiting! ♥ Current Progression: Emeral Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 2/3M Nighthold: 3/10M Raid Schedule: T | W | Th: 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM PST Sat | Sun: 6:30 PM * - 10:00 PM PST * Sat & Sun are for casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. Recruitment Needs: Tank: High Priority Healer: Medium Priority Melee DPS: Medium Priority Range DPS: High PriorityIf your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. About Us!: <Highly Successful> is a three day progression guild on Kel'Thuzad - a competitive, high population Alliance server located at the Chicago data center. We strive to push progression on a light schedule (10.5 hours per week, 3.5 hours per night), and our goal is to succeed at raiding, thus becoming to a leading guild on KT. To this end, we're in search of like-minded players. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game. Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders' time. Fun times and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 10.5 hours of raiding per week, it's paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild's play. We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are free to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers. Expectations: Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and potions. If information is available, study current and future progression fights. Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. Respect the time people dedicate to raids. Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes. Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement. Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Highly+Successful How to Apply!: Website: http://www.hs-guild.com/ Contacts: GM: Kylore (GoblinSmithy#1769) Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579) Officer: Lisabel (Nasonia#1313)Kylore13 Feb 16
Feb 16 <Hijinx> 2/10M | 7/7M - Need RDPS + Heals Who Are We: Originally founded in Wildstar Early June 2015, we cleared GA and came to WoW in hopes of finding more raiders and a more stable atmosphere. We began raiding late into HFC, late October to be exact. We decided we would be a Legion guild but do what content we could now and set realistic goals for ourselves that wouldn't leave us disappointed. As a guild we had very humble beginnings. We had many unskilled and new players on our roster, and everything was a mess! We lost a few good players here and there but we constantly made improvements to our roster. We didn't let our feelings come between us and progression. The guild had to come first. This is a saying we often have to remind ourselves with when doing what needs to be done to kill the next boss. As time went on, our roster slowly molded into a tight core of skilled, like-minded players. We overcame every obsticle put before us. Gaining speed, then being slowed to almost a halt everytime the roster took a hit. But, we endured, regained our momentum, and pushed on. We shattered our expectations of killing Mythic Gorefiend before Legion, and went on to complete all of HFC Mythic before the Pre Patch. Mannoroth and Archimonde were the most stressful though, we had poor attendence and even had to pug a few people to make ends meet. Through this though we built good ties with a few players outside of our guild that we could call on later if needed. The further into HFC Mythic we went, the faster we downed content. We did have our bumps, but in general we continued to improve. In that last month and a half before pre patch, we killed Not only Archimonde, but also Mannoroth and Xhul. We are a long standing core of good players with a slow evolving roster. Previous Achievements: 13/13Mythic HFC Pre-Patch (US 568th) Current Xpack Achievements: Ursoc US 491st Dragons US 523rd Il'gynoth US 495th Xavius US 555 Odyn 461 Guarm 414 H Grand Magistrix Elisande 243US Recruitment: PURPLE TEAM: Weekdays T/W/TH 7-10pm EST 2/10M | 10/10H NH 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV NEEDS: Paladin - Holy Priest - Holy/Disc Druid - Resto/Boomkin Mage - Fire/Arcane Warlock - Any Other Ranged - Welcome (MELEE IS CLOSED) BLUE TEAM: Weekends Sat/Sun 7-11pm EST 1/10M 10/10H NH 7/7M EN 3/3H ToV NEEDS: Tank - Non DK/DH Hunter - Ranged Mage - Fire Shaman - Resto or Ele Warrior - Arms/Fury Recruitment is CLOSED for Casuals Information: You can read all of our information here (Be warned, it is a lot) http://hijinx.ws/forum_threads/2468150 Contact: www.hijinx.ws Yåz - GM (yaz87#1800) Leaders: Purple Team: Murdnunoc, Abyssal, Helltotemz, Pip Blue Team: Worstpaladin, Darklust, Aurelius Recruitment Officer: Dârkleaf - Recruitment (dark#12125)Yåz66 Feb 16
Feb 16 Rogue LF PVP Guild Hey all, I am a 33 year old rogue player who has been playing this game for many years now. I've been on many different pvp teams in the past and know my roll as a rogue on the field of battle. Cerently, I have both Assin and Sub max to 35 lvls on the ap thingy (saving the rest of my ap for a later date). I would love to find a smaller guild that is interested in progressing in pvp. Don't mind trying out for a team, and at the same time I don't mind coach people up either. I'm just looking to have fun!! Please hit me up if any has a spot open. Thanks, CritCritner3 Feb 16
Feb 16 Any pvp guilds out there? Hey Guys, Looking for a pvp guild that does RBGS. I looked though some pages of the Illidan forums but, I only found one. Are the any others out there? Thanks, LichLich8 Feb 16
Feb 15 <Ctrl Alt Del> Recruitment 9/10H Ctrl Alt Del (Team Salt) 3/7 M EN, 3/3 H ToV, 10/10n 9/10 H NH Team Salt is looking for players who want to progress and conquer mythic Night Hold. Class Needs: Tanks: Closed Heals: Closed DPS: Druid -Boomy Monk Priest - Spriest Rogue Shaman -Enh/Ele Warlock -Affli Raid Times: Tuesday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm server Wednesday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm server Thursday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm server Raid Info: -Loot Council -Two to three week trial period -Competitive raid spots What We Want: -Adults who raid simply because progression is fun -Thick skin with a sense of humor -Shows up on time -90% raid attendance -Know fights and strategies before raid -875Ilvl+ If you are interested you can contact us here or add btag Raid lead (Drezzdan) Megaman#1212Drezzdan12 Feb 15
Feb 15 [H] 890 Holy Paladin LF raiding guild What I'm looking for: Raid Times: Fall between 7 PM EST and 12 AM EST (6 - 11 server) Raid Days: 2 - 3 days Monday - Thursday (Prefer 2 with optional 3rd day for alt raids/N NH/ETC) Raid Progression: 8/10 N NH or better. Wants to push mythic content Personality/Attitude: Want a guild that is friendly and inviting. Runs off night content together and is active. Can have fun during raids while still coming prepared to down contentWhat I bring: Strong healer with an understanding of my class mechanics. I actively read the holy paladin discord for new and important information regarding my class I look for raid times that are advantageous to my personal life. As such, I rarely miss raids outside of emergencies or holidays. Proper notification will always be provided if I'll miss a raid Personal Progression: 9/10 HNH (15% wipes on Gul'dan) 1/10 M NH Always prepared and on time for raids**Not all of my logs are public. My logs can be provided upon request** Now to expand on myself. I'm seeking an opportunity in a raiding guild that is looking for a holy paladin and aligns with some of the things I want out of this game. Mainly killing pixel dragons. But also, I want a guild who cares more about killing those pixel dragons than their own personal ilvl. A guild before myself mentality. I'm a respectful person (I enjoy sarcasm and poking fun as much as the next person) and will always treat people with respect if they treat me the same. Being able to provide an enjoyable raiding environment matters. It sets the tone for the entire night. Hopefully this helps display the kind of member I would be. If you're interested, please add me on BNet or drop your information below and I'll be in touch. Thank you for taking the time to read my post and have a fantastic day! PuffCash#1697Moartwerk6 Feb 15
Feb 15 Tich Late-Night Guild 10pm to 1am PST <L E G E N D A R Y> -- ><>< 7/7H EN - 3/3H TOV - 10/10 - 5/10 Heroic NH ><>< -- Now Recruiting for Late Night Raids. Tuesday and Thursday 10pm to 1am Pacific Standard Time. We are a Dedicated raiding guild looking for more members to add to our roster. Trying to FOCUS on Nighthold and Mythic Nighthold Progression. Two days a week are: Tuesday and Thursday 10pm to 1am In high demand for Classes like: Hunter = High Demand Mage = High Demand Warlock = High Demand Any Exceptional DPS is always welcome to talk and As a TEAM we can figure something out! Contact me @ Smokeyjacob#1703 or Leave a message here on the Forums. Ill be checking regularly.Yoshtheghost5 Feb 15
Feb 15 901 1/10M WW monk I will keep this short, my previous guild had some leadership problems that i don't need to get into and broke up. I would like to join a guild that that has, at a minimum 1/10 M completed, I will be staying Horde but I am willing to transfer realms. Please contact me in game if you want to talk, there is a much greater chance of me seeing the message in game. I Cannot raid on thursdays most other days are good and ideal time is like 9-12 EST give or take Chogpamp - Tichondrius Lexitroi - Tichondrius bnet - Skulldir#11707Chogpamp0 Feb 15
Feb 14 Psychosomatic Recruiting top end DPS PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST, RATHER CUT THRU ALL THE B.S. Hello this is Zundap, the GM of a Guild that is recruiting Core spots and I do not mean trials. What I am looking to achieve and what I offer is a first come first serve opportunity to put together a group of top end players from any server. and kick down mythic Nighthold and beyond. I have been talking to a lot of DPS and healers out there and have been met with hesitation as well as fear over newer guilds forming. So here is what I impose... I am looking for DPS/Healers alike who want to build a guild, work within a guild and work with a team that is competitant, acts professional, also performs at the highest of there ability. Looking for someone who has a laidback easy going personality and is easy to talk too. someone who can take constructive criticism if there was a mistake or if there is room for improvement. looking to create a community within the guild. I recently suffered on the 2nd week of Nighthold a guild sabotage which stopped guild progression all because of people who guild hop and are toxic people to begin with. To solve this issue that caused this. I will be denying people who have joined multiple guilds within 1 month to 2 month time frame. what I mean to this is if you have swapped guilds every 1 or 2 months or even less that this you will be Denied. I will be contacting prior guild/s utilizing wowprogress.com to speak to the GM and see what the history was like between the recruit and there prior guild. I also Will be requiring Logs.. the Lowest I will take into Consideration is 85%. However with that being said your logs is what will get you recommended to Raid. you will also be interviewed, we will discuss everything ranging from what they bring to the guild and what they are looking for all the way to what they would like to do to make the guild better and to make the community stronger. You need to impress us with who you are, not how you play or how big your numbers are. I do not tolerate EGO'S, I DONT CARE FOR SELFISHNESS, I DONT TOLERATE DRAMA, I DO NOT TOLERATE TOXICITY. IF A GUILDIE TALKS TRASH ON THE FORUMS, TO ANOTHER FELLOW PLAYER IN GUILD OR NO GUILD WILL BE DEALT WITH APPROPRIATELY. WHAT I STRIVE TO ACHIEVE IS TO BRING PEOPLE TOGETHER, HELPING THE COMMUNITY BECOME BETTER, AND MAKING THE GAMING EXPERIENCE BETTER FOR OTHERS. WHETHER THAT IS DOING MYTHIC + CARRIES, SELLING RAIDS OR EVEN DOING ACHIEVEMENT RUN SELLS ALL THE WAY TO PVP RANKING SELLS TO MOUNT FARMS. THESE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS ID LIKE TO DO WITH THIS GUILD. If you have management experience from prior guilds that is always a plus, if you are good at recruiting, raid strategizing, can manage and organize flask, pot and mat development that is also appreciated. I also do understand that people have real lives and I'm willing to be very flexible to everyone who joins this guild. any spot that I post for at this point and I will constantly update the information daily or hourly if I need too. the spots im looking for go as followed: melee DPS: Assassination/subtlety Rogue. Frost Death knight Enhancement Shamans Arms/Fury/Prot Warrior Ret Pali. RANGE DPS: Shadow Priest/Disc Priest Demonology/Destruction/Affliction Warlock Fire/Arcane/Frost Mage beast Master/ marksman hunter Elemental Shamans The list I Listed above is what I am looking for. I'm looking for people either equal to my progression or higher. MUST HAVE AOTC GULDAN. Ilvl requirement will be reduced to 880-885 base requirement but since I'm pushing 900 myself id like to try to keep it similar or in close proximity to my own self. but am open to all. Like I said your logs will be doing the talking when it comes to raid spots. Now onto Raid Times looking for anyone from the West Coast, Central US to East Coast that can raid @ 9pm PST since I am in California. If you made it this far, and are at all interested in joining. my battle tag is: reaper#1602 my email is Michael_collins86@yahoo.com if you have any questions. I have a website for the guild which is http://psychosomatic.shivtr.com/ this is where we will be posing photos and logs and achievements etc.. for future endeavors. My bigger goal for the guild in the Long run is to make this guild rank in the top 50 or better. To even accomplish this requires the right people with the right attitude. to even get this all started I need the bodies, Like I said if I can get the people I can guarantee the rest. without sacrifice there is no victory. looking for people who have patience, determination, and dedication/ loyal to the guild, and its members. IF ANY OF THIS INTERESTS YOU FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME OR ADD ME IN GAME. IM ALWAYS CHECKING MY POSTS.Zundap0 Feb 14
Feb 14 890 Holy, 886 Fire, 870 hunt LFG Anyone looking for a solid group of guys who will always show up? We all have heroic experience but have not stepped into mythic yet. Preferred raid times would be 8-11PM EST give or take an hour. Also prefer a 2 night/week schedule. Xicket#1195 - will be on tonight after work (7:30 est) or reply here.Thermogenic12 Feb 14
Feb 14 [H] Chaotic Mythic LF RDPS <Chaotîc> Recruiting for Mythic/Heroic Raid Slots NightHold : 10/10 N 5/10H Semi-hardcore guild since 2007 looking to transfer to illidan and maintain a excellent 20 man raid team to quickly progress through Nighthold content while maintaining 2 day raids ( 6 hour raid week ) structure. We consider are self's a laid back group, but we our serious when it comes to competitive play. We run weekly mythic 10+ key pushes for crates weekly. Expectations Guild members show up on time Guild members review current and future content prior to raid night Guild members demonstrate strong knowledge of their class Guild members are motivated to play well and at a competitive level Guild members work on weaknesses and improve over time Raid Times Tuesday/Thursday -- 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm EST Recruitment Status Ret - High Warlock -HIGH Shadow - HIGH Mage - HIGH Boomkin - Med Resto Druid - Med Holy priest - Med Exceptional players are encourage to reach out to us for a mythic spot even if your class is not listed above. The classes noted above are for full time slots in our mythic roster. Thanks Whisper me in game or through BNET : yarre#11910 for any questions or class availability, or speak to myself(yarrabear), Shinnu, coldSlice, aarya in game Thanks. YarrYarrabear4 Feb 14
Feb 14 900+ MW LF Raid Spot Hello friends. I am a mistweaver monk in search of a raid spot Tues/Wed/Fri, or any of the 3 days, with a fun, laid back guild. Feel free to warcraftlogs me to see my experience and player ability. I have done some decent raiding and killed guarm pre nerf, but never advanced to helya. I'm not looking for TOP us progression, but rather a group of players to have fun with, clear content, make some decent progression and build friendships. Many thanks. Please whisper me in-game if you'd like to talk, I'll be online all day today and tomorrow.Thedreamerx0 Feb 14
Feb 14 895~ 3/10m RDruid LF guild Currently 3/10m transferred from another server after my guild died. Can raid pretty much any time at the moment, if you would like to talk add me on battle net : Moobies#1639 Would like a guild with the same experience. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20825648/latest#metric=hpsMoobae1 Feb 14
Feb 14 Mythic Prot Pally LF 2-3 Night Raid. I was 4/7M in EN and then I got very busy. My guild went on to do 7/7M. I have a steady schedule now so I am looking for a new place to call home with less raid hours but still pushes content. Looking to push mythic's again. Here is a link to my warcraft logs. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/625236/10/ or add me and we can talk. pikmin264#1693Psychô11 Feb 14
Feb 14 [H] 893(904) Resto Shaman LF Mythic Guild Guild recently disbanded, no longer interested in running a guild of my own just want to be a raider, I have cutting edge Xavius and AOTC Gul'Dan, 7/7 M EN, 3/3 H ToV, 10/10 H NH, 1/10 M NH. I am willing to transfer and faction change, just need a home, prefer a guild that is 2+/10 M NH. I also have a top 90+ Percentile Fury warrior and Ret Paladin(Brew Tank if needed) and a Boomkin who is willing to come with me. Prefer group packaging but will come solo. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/F%C3%AElthy/simple https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18141913/latest/#metric=hps (Feel free to check out my percentiles, just keep in mind we 5 healed a good chunk of these, you can see where I was in the 95-99 percentiles when we 4 healed)Fîlthy9 Feb 14
Feb 14 895 DH LF GUILD looking for a guild that raids late night I'm estDànnyphantom0 Feb 14
Feb 14 Psychosomatic Recruiting for Core DPS Spots BEFORE READING BELOW ALL SPOTS ARE OPEN. IF YOUR LOGS ARE ABOVE 85 PERCENT OR HIGHER YOU WILL BE GIVEN A CORE SPOT ALSO TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION IS PROGRESS. IF YOU MADE IT THIS FAR PLEASE READ BELOW Hows it going my name is Zundap, some people call me Zun. im the Gm of Psychosomatic. a guild I made back in December and reforming a Raid team. on the Side note you are probably looking for something more stable and more established. my guild was progressing fine until my co-gm decided to sabotage the guild and since then all I can find is mediocre players. Reason im hitting you up is if I can find the people I can put together one hell of a raid team. If you are still reading this please read below. Reason I am hitting you up, is becuz. 1. Good DPS is hard to find almost a dime and a dozen these days 2. Looking for a positive mindset players who are and is looking to always improve themselves. 3. Looking for players who will not treat the guild as a transition guild but instead there actual home. looking for the old wow community mentality. I also am looking to compete on the server rankings on Illidan since I have friends in Limit and want to compete with them. Reason its soo hard to recruit is becuz im looking for specific people. progression wont be an issue but like I said I need the team to do it. looking for patience, someone who can take constructive criticism if needed someone who will not only be part of the guild but someone who can help shape it and help it group. Not only in Numbers but in the community it has. Im tired of kicking baddies for not pulling numbers and not performing mechanics. which is why im reaching out too you. My goal with my guild is to make this one of the best guilds in the US if possible and idc how long it takes to make this happen im completely determined to do so. I have been offered to join a Top 10 World guild which was Limit but I am choosing to take another road. looking for people with the same MINDSET as myself. someone who will commit, someone who will be loyal to the guild. does not start drama and is willing to sacrifice everything for a better outcome. I understand that a lot of people on this game are selfish, either have high egos etc.. im looking for someone who is quite the opposite. looking for people who can raid @ 9pm PST. mon, tues, wed, thurs if by any chance this catches your interest. you can either email me @ Michael_collins86@yahoo.com or you can go to http://psychosomatic.shivtr.com/ and apply there. my battle tag is reaper#1602 like I said looking for people who are willing to take a huge step and build a rock Solid raid team with me and keep the guild small and tight. I have been talking to quite a few people but so far personality, and interested have not matched. if you want I'm in discord right now and we can talk I'm looking for core spots and will not trial. don't want to waste time on the trial process so im looking for dedicated & Committed recruits TANK SPOTS AND HEALER SPOTS ARE FILLED WITH THE MINUS OF A HOLY PRIEST/SHADOW OS AND WE ARE NOW RECRUITING FOR MELEE AND RANGE DPS SPOTS. WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU A HOME POSSIBLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. ILL BE ON DISCORD ALL DAYZundap0 Feb 14
Feb 14 FoTM 1/10M 10/10H LF ***Healer*** FoTM is a well-established guild that has been clearing top-tier raid content since Cataclysm. We are semi-hardcore, progression-focused, and always recruiting exceptional, Mythic-ready raiders. We will work with our players to improve but will never tolerate bad attitudes or drama. ... ... Casual & M+ oriented players that are not interested in raiding are also welcome. We typically do alt / casual runs on Sundays or Mondays that such players are welcome to attend. ... ... If you have any questions about the guild or would like to request a raid trial, please contact any of our officers in game. All strong candidates will be offered a trial spot on Tuesdays, possibly continuing into the week based on performance. ...Cryptonïte22 Feb 14
Feb 14 <Majin Planet> Looking for New Members! Greetings fello horde minions and others. Majin Planet is a new guild on the server, returning after a long time (the guild was another name back in Wrath). I've decided to run my guild again, in the past we held contest, live in game events and just all around fun. I help players learn how to make gold by use of showing you in-game, my website as well as helping you and aiding others in the leveling process so you can have the real fun of the game, PvP. Majin Planet is a PvP guild, my goal is to set up a Rated BG team, to which case myself will have a Lock (my new main), a Death Knight, Hunter and likely a Demon Hunter as well. So I'm looking for any class of any level. We'll do PvP at all levels, twinks, whatever. Rank is base off of level, so you will get promoted base on your level up to level 90. After that you must earn your rank beyond. I am a YouTube, and Streamer starting out again, going strong so you can also be apart of the streams when I stream WoW. Right now my active level of time playing will be Sunday evening, any time Monday and likely any time Tuesday. I do work a full-time job 10 hours a day four days a week. The guild is looking to rebuild itself, looking for new members we're gonna be rather laid back, world pvp and of course if people are interested, we'll also be doing 5-mans, raiding, etc. Please let me know if you have any questions. Such as the giveaways, events, etc. With a simple Google search of the Guild name, you'll find more information about Majin Planet, what I'm about going strong now over 17 years. If you have any questions and see me in game, pst me or add me on battle.net HunterMastery#1655 Thank you for reading!Soulchakra1 Feb 14
Feb 14 894ilvl 54 trait fire mage LFG Been playing since vanilla off and on raiding. Can raid anytime 8-12est mon-sun. Have 54 traits fire, 36 frost. Bis legendary with a 2nd decent one. 10/10h currently and went 7/7 mythic EN. Always show up on time with flask/food/rune/research. Also have a 890 Ret Paladin Alt with 37 Traits that i got np playing either. Add me to btag for more info Kemyst#11557Kemmyst6 Feb 14
Feb 13 896 Shadow Priest LF Guild Hi folks! I just transferred here from Stormrage (Alliance)–I know, ew–and I'm looking to pick up roughly where I was in terms of progression (3/10M NH). I'm currently 896 and still haven't gotten my four-piece (sadface), but I do have 54 points in my mainspec weapon and some logs for you! My Mythic Nighthold logs are a little iffy thanks to being thrown into the deep end and not having seen the fights at all, so try to forgive me those and check out my Heroic parses. That said, if you think you might be able to use me, please feel free to leave your information and I'll be sure to chat you up! (I was Chicksta.) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/nzRGFt1kHyZVp3DX#fight=10&type=damage-doneMazíkeen6 Feb 13
Feb 13 896 equipped fury warr lf mythic guild READ FIRST Looking for Horde guild Times I can raid: Monday: any time Tuesday: 7 - any P.M. Wednesday: N/A Thursday: 7 - any P.M. Friday: any time I would like to avoid raiding weekends, but I can make exceptions. MY LOGS https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15035984/latest https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21928342/latest (two logs because of name change.) WHAT IM LOOKING FOR I am searching for a serious and competitive raiding environment that values dedicated and skilled players in their core. I am not a loot !@#$%, and I avoid drama like the plague, I simply wish to RAID. EXTRA I have a highly geared Ret Pally/Brew monk and druid friend that are versatile and good raiders that are willing to come with me. Them being accepted with me is by no means a must, but i would like to bring them with me if I could. I thank you for reading and hope to be raiding with some of you soon :D.Skarnir3 Feb 13
Feb 13 Psychosomatic Recruiting DPS for Core spots 12640 335 posts 51 min ago BEFORE READING BELOW ALL SPOTS ARE OPEN. IF YOUR LOGS ARE ABOVE 85 PERCENT OR HIGHER YOU WILL BE GIVEN A CORE SPOT ALSO TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION IS PROGRESS. IF YOU MADE IT THIS FAR PLEASE READ BELOW Hows it going my name is Zundap, some people call me Zun. im the Gm of Psychosomatic. a guild I made back in December and reforming a Raid team. on the Side note you are probably looking for something more stable and more established. my guild was progressing fine until my co-gm decided to sabotage the guild and since then all I can find is mediocre players. Reason im hitting you up is if I can find the people I can put together one hell of a raid team. If you are still reading this please read below. Reason I am hitting you up, is becuz. 1. Good DPS is hard to find almost a dime and a dozen these days 2. Looking for a positive mindset players who are and is looking to always improve themselves. 3. Looking for players who will not treat the guild as a transition guild but instead there actual home. looking for the old wow community mentality. I also am looking to compete on the server rankings on Illidan since I have friends in Limit and want to compete with them. Reason its soo hard to recruit is becuz im looking for specific people. progression wont be an issue but like I said I need the team to do it. looking for patience, someone who can take constructive criticism if needed someone who will not only be part of the guild but someone who can help shape it and help it group. Not only in Numbers but in the community it has. Im tired of kicking baddies for not pulling numbers and not performing mechanics. which is why im reaching out too you. My goal with my guild is to make this one of the best guilds in the US if possible and idc how long it takes to make this happen im completely determined to do so. I have been offered to join a Top 10 World guild which was Limit but I am choosing to take another road. looking for people with the same MINDSET as myself. someone who will commit, someone who will be loyal to the guild. does not start drama and is willing to sacrifice everything for a better outcome. I understand that a lot of people on this game are selfish, either have high egos etc.. im looking for someone who is quite the opposite. looking for people who can raid @ 9pm PST. mon, tues, wed, thurs if by any chance this catches your interest. you can either email me @ Michael_collins86@yahoo.com or you can go to http://psychosomatic.shivtr.com/ and apply there. my battle tag is reaper#1602 like I said looking for people who are willing to take a huge step and build a rock Solid raid team with me and keep the guild small and tight. I have been talking to quite a few people but so far personality, and interested have not matched. if you want I'm in discord right now and we can talk I'm looking for core spots and will not trial. don't want to waste time on the trial process so im looking for dedicated & Committed recruits TANK SPOTS AND HEALER SPOTS ARE FILLED WITH THE MINUS OF A HOLY PRIEST/SHADOW OS AND WE ARE NOW RECRUITING FOR MELEE AND RANGE DPS SPOTS. WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU A HOME POSSIBLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. ILL BE ON DISCORD ALL DAYZundap0 Feb 13
Feb 13 895 MW Monk, 54 traits, 10/10H LF Raid Group Hi! I'm an 895 equipped mistweaver monk with 54 traits in main weapon. I am 7/7M EN, 3/3H ToV and 10/10H NH. I'm looking for a raid group that raids during the week, prefer Tues, Wed, Thurs evenings. I'm available from 630 server til midnight server. Any of those days and times work best for me. You can leave a message here or contact me in game via btag, candace#1448. Thanks!Heavelyn0 Feb 13
Feb 13 <Nepenthium> 4/10M Recruiting MDPS <Nepenthium> is a 3 day, semi-hardcore Mythic progression raiding guild. We assign raid spots by performance alone, guild ranks and those in leadership roles get no preference. We constantly trial new members against our current core in Heroic and Mythic content, allowing us to bring the best people to progression every week. We raid Tuesday-Thursday 7PM - 11PM Server Time (CST) Monday and Friday are optional alt/sale runs We are currently looking for the following melee classes/specs with the HIGHEST priority: Fury Warrior, Demon Hunter, Assassination Rogue We are also looking for exceptional players in the following classes/specs, with lower priority. Melee DPS: Retribution Paladin, Arms Warrior Ranged DPS : Shadow Priest, Warlock Healers : Restoration Druid, Restoration Shaman If you are interested in talking about joining feel free to message Tsú #1582, or put in an application on our website under "Apply Here" at nepenthium.shivtr.com.Tsú0 Feb 13
Feb 13 (H) Resto Druid LF Casual/Raiding Guild REPOST Reposting with the correct character profile! Hey everyone, My name is Cellardoor and although this expansion has been particularly fun, I have been missing one important thing, and that's a guild to call home! A mature (25+) and casual/semi hardcore player with a high technical ability is looking for a guild with raiding times between 7pm - 12am EST (no weekends). Progression is my main goal as Nighthold has been a hell of a lot of fun on normal. A chill atmosphere with other like minded players would be a great start! I am a quick learner and a great listener. My greatest weakness is lack of experience in higher difficulty content. Been playing WoW since late vanilla, and all that muscle memory doesn't just go to waste! If you have any more questions id be glad to answer them! Cheers, CellardoorCellardoor0 Feb 13
Feb 13 Any Filipino/Pinoy Guilds in Ilidian Server? My current server has at least 4 known guilds that are Filipino, how about in Illidan?Memgob26 Feb 13
Feb 12 6 Players Looking For Heroic/Mythic/M+ Home Hello! I'm posting to represent a handful of players that are looking for a Heroic/Mythic/M+ guild. Ideally one that raids 2 days a week but 3 may be doable depending on the number of hours and the days in question. Our goal is to kick !@# and make sure that we are clearing Mythic content while it is relevant. We are all long time players that have recently transferred to Illidan after our previous guild on a low pop realm slowly died to the attendance boss. All of us are at least 6-7/10 Heroic NH, a couple of us have AoTC having pugged it. We were 5/7M, 3/3H in our last guild prior to the drop of NH. Here is our character info. Boomkin - 904 (887 DK alt) Arms/Fury Warrior (893) (in need of a bit more gear to make fury shine and complete the transition. I also tank lots of Mythic+ runs and have experience raid tanking as well) WW Monk (898) Holy Priest (899) Assassination Rogue (893) Enhance Shaman (892) [Contemplating a switch to ele depending on needs of our new guild] You can reach out to me on battle.net Noid#1743 to chat. Thanks!Noidd9 Feb 12
Feb 12 894 Shadow Looking for a new team 894 Equipped Shadow priest looking for a new raiding team after a server Xfer Currently only 5/10H but skilled player. Looking for Sun,Mon,Tuesday raid timesMerendy6 Feb 12
Feb 12 893 shadow priest 52 points in weapon Looking at a server transfer over from hyjal, it's dying. I am looking for a raid team 10:30 pm or later eastern time. I do decent numbers and constantly trying to improve. Looking for active heroic/ mythic guild and doing mythic+ Pref a late night crew. Thanks for looking and hopefully see you on the server soon! http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Hyjal/Tencer/Tencer6 Feb 12
Feb 12 893 RET/ 895 Brewmaster! LF home!! 1 person Im just looking for a raid team that actually raids serious. Im 7/7M cutting edge.. Also 1/10M exp..im on stormrage ATM so looking to switch to horde but dont wanna do so until i have a raid team looking to pick me up! i can raid almost any day of the week at any time im looking for 3 days max. I also have a friend that is a fury warrior buddy thats a 95+ percentile every pull. MESSAGE ME IN GAME GOMUMO#1132Thetånk4 Feb 12
Feb 12 892 Disc Priest LF Night Raiding Guild! 892 Disc, 7/7M, 1/3M, AOTC Gul'Dan looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Available server times 6PM and later. Know all fights and ready to go! Gibby#1551Gibbyhealz5 Feb 12
Feb 12 <Tilted> 3/10m US 275 LF 2 DPS M Nighthold We raid Tues and Thurs 7-11pm CST! We are currently 3/10 Mythic in Nighthold (4% wipe on krosus) and we are looking to add a TWO more solid dps to our roster! High demand for ranged! We have been around for roughly 2 months and we are already realm 2nd US 275 in progression as of 2/12/17! We are looking for people who want to progress at fast yet fun pace! If you think you have what it takes and are interested in joining our family.. Add Chaddizback#11223 or reply down below with a comment! I look forward to hearing from you!Throwmevodka0 Feb 12
Feb 12 Raiding guild LF DPS <Tilt> is currently seeking DPS for our main progression group. We are currently 6/10 heroic and plan to be through heroic content soon and into mythics. We offer an established raiding environment while also promoting an active guild. Leaders have up to 10 years of leadership experience and provide a fun yet mature atmosphere. We recently have backtracked some to allow people to main change and also get some skilled players caught up in gear. We are interested in where we will be a year from now, not a week, so we prefer to invest into our better/active players. We require: 1.) 35 points at least in your weapon 2.) 880 + item level 3.) Some experience raiding in a raiding guild 4.) self motivated for things like mythic pluses and farming AP 5.) Active in the game, raid logging is not tolerated We Raid M,T,W 730 ST till 1030 Currently seeking: All exceptional DPS minus hunters, spriest. If interested pm Quieren#1193 or Pockettank#1859Quelenn1 Feb 12