Illidan

Aug 28 -- --Apollyaon3 Aug 28
Aug 27 <Tilt Proof> A new guild with lead and core members at 8/9H looking for dedicated raiders for 7.3. Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday 7-11 realm time. Add GOOMPBROTK#1129 or message Braydyn in game if interested. Casuals welcome. Voice: DISCORDBraydyn0 Aug 27
Aug 27 <Loot> Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 PM CST LF Core <Loot> is a progression guild on US-Illidan. Our priority for the remainder of Tier 20 is AoTC and light Mythic ToS progression. Schedule Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 PM (CST) Progress 9/9N, 8/9H Apply Spots are competitive and all classes are considered. Add Strength#11285 on Battle.net if interested.Strength0 Aug 27
Aug 27 934.56 Feral LF raid Hey, I'm looking for a mythic raiding guild. Can't make wednesdays. Also not looking to raid past like 10pm server time. Here's my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/9835687/latest in game: eranthe#1639Adardrae0 Aug 27
Aug 27 933 3/9M Ret LF New home Looking to move and start fresh. Rerolled another toon for an old guild and new I wish to start playing ret again for 7.3. Available 6-10CST and can not go any further do to an early job. Prefer an active and more laid back guild. I have a lot of alts and enjoy running alt M+ and raids. 9/9HM Preferred. Leave a note here about yourselves and btag and I will add you if I think I could be a fit. Thanks!Ripjack1 Aug 27
Aug 26 Intrepidus - 7/9 H ToS - Looking for DPS Faction Horde Server Illidan About We are Intrepidus, we are a fun, progressing guild, with 9/9 N and 7/9 H ToS down. We are quickly progressing though and we are in search of more DPS and Healers, and any tank with an offspec. We are a very friendly guild, that is looking for more raiders to join our ranks. As well as other members who are looking for a fun, active guild. We also provide Flasks, Feasts, and Pots for Raiders at Raid time. Requirements Thick skin and Sarcasm Knowing your class Attendance Discord - able to listen. Talking is not required. RcLootCouncil Taking time out of your day to understand fights and mechanics per boss. Willing to learn from others Able to handle criticism 900+ Ilvl 52+ traits Loot Loot will be distributed by RCLootCouncil which takes attendance, performance, degree of upgrade and raider status into account Trials We do a 2-3 week trial period for each member. Depending on your attendance and performance. In this time, we use it to gauge and check to see what you are doing within the raid. Attendance is highly required, showing up before raid and being ready on time is a must. At the end of two weeks, we will either promote you to raider or help any way possible to have you be performing better. Raid times Sunday 11 - 2 AM Central Time Monday 11 - 2 AM Central Time Seeking Damage Need Range Dps Boomkin MM Hunter Demon Hunter Frost Mage Ret Paladin Shadow Priest Sub Rogue Enh Shaman Ele Shaman Warrior No warlocks Contacts Raid Leader - Merlin1620#1879 (Battle Tag) Guild Master - Sithxlord#1768 (Battle Tag) Co-GM - Spongbill#1898 (Battle Tag) Officer - shane262#1965 (Battle Tag) Officer - TuBrent#1567 (Battle Tag)Spongbill2 Aug 26
Aug 26 [H]Powerleveling Service Have boosted 100's of people over the months and have yet to have an unsatisfied customer. ( Most of it was done under the name Edward I recently changed it ) Prices: 6k per level with looms 10k per level w/o looms 1.5k for a dungeon specific queue/quest Requirements: Be somehwere between 100-110 Have 680 ilv Have your artifact weapon Average speed is 5-8 minutes a run depending on if people listen and don't pull extra. You can gain exp afk although it will be less than if you follow me. The higher level you are the faster it gets, in the 107-110 range its typically 3 runs per level. Hope to hear from some of you soon. Btag: Heimann#11744 I'm mostly active extremely late night est & in the early morning.Twinked20 Aug 26
Aug 25 WTS: Alani -- Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent **I am back in business after a 10 month break!** Hello everyone, I thought it was time that I officially create a thread to have people reference to for those potential buyers who are still weary. I will be selling the mount Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent regularly. The price will be 20k gold firm. Since the Sky Crystal that summons Alani down from the heavens disappears on use, you will be required to go first in this exchange—this is nonnegotiable. Why purchase from me? - I've been selling this mount for a couple of years off and on - I have a total of 74 sells here on Illidan with zero negative feedback - Other people do sell it but most of those people are known botters. So caution to you. - My main character is Destroy—formerly of the guild Advantage—which was a top 10 guild here on Illidan. How the trade works: - I show you I already have the mount - I agree to trade my Sky Crystal to you for 20k gold - You agree to the trade in party chat - You trade me the 20k gold - You take a screenshot, if applicable - I use the Sky Crystal - You kill Alani and loot her - I say thanks and hope you vouch for me here on the forums :) How to contact me: You can add my battle.net tag: Destroy#1386 You can also post here and I'll get in contact with you. Thank you to all my previous customers~ Have a good one! Destroy/Plox--formely known as VolaxioVolaxio45 Aug 25
Aug 25 LF morning/late night raiding guild Hello! I'm a 914 MW monk interested in joining a semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids 2-3 nights/mornings a week. Any raid times before 2pm, or after 11pm (CST/server) would fit my availability. I've been raiding since Cata, and am currently 3/9H but looking for week to week consistency that pugs lack. I also play a frost mage that i would be willing to main if it fits your guild better(902). Feel free to reply here for shoot me a tell/mail in game!Poonjitsu2 Aug 25
Aug 25 [H] Returning healer and dps Hello! Two recently returning raiders looking for a home. We were raiding up until Nighthold until we took a break. Our preferred raid times are Tuesdays and Thursdays (can move to other days if need be!) within the time frame of 6:30-12EST (5:30-11 Server). My two healers are druid and priest (but I do have a paladin). I raided on my priest from Vanilla until Legion and then became a druid. I would prefer to stick to priest but I would be fine either way. The DPS is a DH but is also leveling his mage and would be fine playing either. Let me know if you have any questions!!! Seracyn Helba#1619Seracyn3 Aug 25
Aug 25 Holy Paladin LFG I'm looking to make the move from a DPS main (warlock) to a healing role on my paladin. She is currently ilvl 914, but have been making fairly quick progress in gearing her. I have 4/9M kills on my dps main, and have cleared normal on my paladin. I'm looking for a guild maybe just about to start trying to do mythic (I do want venturing into mythic to be an eventual goal) I can do raid times after 6:00pm EST (5:00pm server), and can go as late as 12pm EST (11pm server). Edit: I can also make most times on weekends, assuming its not stupid early, I like to sleep.Delìa5 Aug 25
Aug 25 [H] 935 Brewmaster LFG for xfer (5/9M) Just looking for a dedicated and active group on a more populated server. 1. Times available & time zone: Mon-Fri 6:00 PM - 12:00 AM MST, Weekends (Any) 2. Server preference: Looking for high pop, will consider medium-low for a good enough offer. 3. Faction preference: Horde, will consider Alliance for a good enough offer. 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Hardcore/Semi (Have 2 other tank alts I could gear for splits if needed, I have a Bear that would basically be ready to go. 5. Current progression/experience: Currently 5/9M but I am a quick learner, and 100% attendance aside from major life occurrences. I played Vanilla/BC, cleared all of BC. Cleared all of the first release of WotLK in 4 days with Fury of War on Bloodhoof Alliance, and then had to quit because of life issues. Just started playing again for Legion, but was off and on throughout every other expac except WoD. 6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25696241/13#metric=dps I play turtle, and focus on survivability, and also do not have dps legendaries for Brew. 7. Contact info: Addacus#11567 8. Anything else: I am looking for a group that will be focused on progression and dedicated to doing what it takes during raid time, but also with active members outside of raid. Thank you for taking the time to read this and for any consideration.Hakugyu0 Aug 25
Aug 25 WTS ALANI 20k Want to get a group of four together to get the mount. I have all the shards.Volkmargrim0 Aug 25
Aug 24 937+Tank LFG overnight/morning/daytime 937+Tank LFG overnight/morning/daytime raid or pvp guild LFG: Mythic Raiding LFG: RBG 1800+ . Warrior: up to 937 equip, 944 Bag >> Arms: OS "54 traits" >> Protection: Main "60 traits" >> x13 prot legendary (all) >> x9 arms legendary (no bis) >> x7 utility legendary (all) >> x6 piece Tier 20 Raid Availability: 12:00am-6:00pm US Central Time >> Monday: 00:00-18:00 CST >> Tuesday: 00:00-18:00 CST >> Wednesday: 00:00-18:00 CST >> Thursday: 00:00-18:00 CST >> Friday: 00:00-18:00 CST Preferred Raid "Start" Times: >> Overnight -> Morning -> Afternoon Transfer Ready: >> Server Transfer: YES >> Faction Transfer: MAYBE... Acceptable Raiding Guild Types: >> Hardcore up to 16 hours >> Semi-Hardcore "w/ Rbg Team" >> Casual "w/ Rbg team" Exp: >> Mythic TOS Pull Exp (5/9) >> Heroic TOS Kill Exp (9/9) >> Normal TOS Kill Exp (9/9) >> 7+ Years raid leading Heroic and Mythic Content. >> Multiple mythic boss kills every tier >> AOTC every every tier >> Guild Master of an 880+ member guild for 6+ years. Tank Stats: Prot >> HP: 7 Million - 9.7Million >> DPS: 675k (92% damage parses) >> HPS: 568k (90% heal parses) Damage Stats: Arms >> DPS: 970k+ (parse not recorded) >> HPS: 109k+ (99% heal parses) >>Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/vvarleader >>Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/illidan/Vvarleader >>Armory https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/illidan/vvarleader *NOTE*: Most of my logs are from over geared clear runs that seem easier then LFR. If you want a grasp at my skill level bring me to a Flex/Heroic Raid or a Mythic+. I guarantee I will impress you. Raid Interface Screenshots >> imgur account vvarleader http://vvarleader.imgur.com/all/ http://i.imgur.com/klMAGYA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/XARGKZ3.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ubFISss.jpg CONTACT INFO: >> BATTLE TAG: vvar#1359 >> IN-GAME: HORDE /Whisper Vvarleader-Illidan >> DISCORD: https://discord.gg/pJJnHgT What I'm looking for in the "Perfect" Guild: >> A Mythic Raid Team with an RBG Team >> A stable community >> Active Guild Roster >> Active Voice Server If I am offline... Please leave a message on my discord server in the #recruitment channel with your contact information and the nature of your business. Thank you for your time VVARLEADER ....Vvarleader5 Aug 24
Aug 23 LF Active RBG/Mythic+ Guild! Hello! Couple of returning players are looking for an active RBG and Mythic + guild. Were pretty much over the raiding scene, but are keen on the mythic+ idea and rather enjoy the pvp changes. Hit me up here or in game!Adeu4 Aug 23
Aug 23 Recruiting for Heroic KJ Sales (Gold) (HORDE) We are currently recruiting ALL Classes for our somewhat new Heroic KJ Sales group. So far we have had 4 successful nights where everyone of our members made over 1 million+ Gold each night. We sell our carries just like most other people do, we have a group of members scattered around all different realms that will find buyers and bring them in, and we do half the groups buyers.. then the other half, and repeat. We run a ration of 2:1, that means for every 2 people we can have 1 carry. For example: All of our members show up and we have 20 people. Only 10 of our members can bring buyers at a time. Requirements: You need at the least 95+Percentile parses along with decent Mythic progression and multiple kills on Heroic KJ. (We strive to make our buyers experience the best it can be) For any further questions please add my battletag: Aedint#1263 THIS IS FOR IN GAME CURRENCY ONLYEmptymailbox0 Aug 23
Aug 23 LF Daytime or Weekend Night Guild Willing to go Horde and Xfer Im a very active player with multiple alts and Im looking to join a second guild with one of my toons. Im 9/10 M NH exp as of last tier with PH 3 Guldan attempts. I would be willing to make another toon to fit guild needs. Looking for Mythic Progression (No Heroic Guilds please) Daytime Raids Mon-Fri or Weekend Raids starting at or around 10pm est. Here are some logs from my rogue https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/viccus#rankingzone=11 BigEbe#1576 is my bnetViccus1 Aug 23
Aug 23 <Intrepidus> 7/9 Heroic - looking for you! Faction Horde Server Illidan About We are Intrepidus, we are a fun, progressing guild, with 9/9 N and 7/9 H ToS down. We are quickly progressing though and we are in search of more DPS and Healers, and any tank with an offspec. We are a very friendly guild, that is looking for more raiders to join our ranks. We also provide Flasks, Feasts, and Pots for Raiders at Raid time. Requirements Thick skin and Sarcasm Knowing your class Attendance Discord - able to listen. Talking is not required. RcLootCouncil Taking time out of your day to understand fights and mechanics per boss. Willing to learn from others Able to handle criticism 900+ Ilvl 52+ traits Loot Loot will be distributed by RCLootCouncil which takes attendance, performance, degree of upgrade and raider status into account Trials We do a 2-3 week trial period for each member. Depending on your attendance and performance. In this time, we use it to gauge and check to see what you are doing within the raid. Attendance is highly required, showing up before raid and being ready on time is a must. At the end of two weeks, we will either promote you to raider or help any way possible to have you be performing better. Raid times Sunday 11 - 2 AM Central Time Monday 11 -2 AM Central Time Seeking Damage All DPS Healers Holy Priest Mistweaver Monk Holy Paladin Any other healers are welcome to apply Tanks Looking for any tanks with a dps offspec as well. Contacts Raid Leader - Merlin1620#1879 (Battle Tag) Guild Master - Sithxlord#1768 (Battle Tag) Co-GM - Spongbill#1898 (Battle Tag) Officer - shane262#1965 (Battle Tag) Officer - TuBrent#1567 (Battle Tag)Spongbill0 Aug 23
Aug 22 <Song of the Blade> 4/9H TOS LF DPS Hello All, Song of the Blade is a small guild that raids 2 nights a week (Mon and Wed) 8-10pm server time. We are a casual raid group that’s looking for more skilled DPS to join our ranks. Please drop Meglo#1436 a line if interested and or have any question. Thanks , CritCritshow0 Aug 22
Aug 22 [UCMS] 9/9H 1/9M Recruiting for Mythic Undercity Mall Security has immediate spots open for the following classes to help round out our mythic raid team. However; any & all good players please feel free to chat with us if your class isn't listed. 915 ilvl minimum and Concordance ** Looking for all exceptional DPS and Heals! ** Raid Times: Tues, Wed, & Thursday Times: 7-10 PM (Server, Central) Guild: Undercity Mall Security Faction: Horde Server: Illidan Raid: Heroic/Mythic Current Progress: * Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N | 9/9H | 1/9M * The Nighthold - 10/10N | 10/10H | 4/10M * TOV - 3/3H | 0/3M * The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N | 7/7H | 1/7M What are we looking for? Players with a history of success and commitment in regards to raiding; those who constantly push themselves to be better players and who find methods for improvement. While raiding experience is typically a substantial part of individual game-play and is usually an indicator of future success, we thoroughly review all inquiries equally. Ideal candidates will have Concordance and have a minimum of 910 ilvl. Paid Transfers will be offered to exceptional candidates at the end of your two week trial. During your trial you may raid with us cross-realm on heroic difficulty only. Thank you for your consideration and interest in joining us! Feel free to leave a comment below a we can discuss this further in-game. Hippodotamus (GM) - Roffles#11650 Fatcat - Fatcat#11147 Yarrabear - Yarrabear#11910Fatcát17 Aug 22
Aug 22 LFG Returning 900ilvl Hunter Hey guys just returning from a break and looking to get into raiding again id prefer a 2 day week night guild. Leave a comment or pst me Noxxira#1724Stingx7 Aug 22
Aug 22 You remember this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETV0QdV-rrwTabarnakk0 Aug 22
Aug 21 8/9 Heroic Prot Pally LF MRG Hello, i am currently looking for a mythic raiding guild that starts raid at 10:00pm EST, I am available any day of the week. I am currently 8/9 Heroic, with Ilvl 931. I am a highly motivated raider that is always seeking out ways to improve my performance, I can easily adapt to new situations, and keep a positive outlet when the going gets tough. If you have any further questions feel free to add me on battle.net: Bflawless#1142Lightabella1 Aug 21
Aug 21 925 Brewmaster Monk - Looking for guild 1. Times available & time zone: I'm available for raids daily at 8pm CST - 12pm CST. 2. Server preference: Illidan-US 3. Faction preference: Horde 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: 8/9H ToS, 6/9M NH, 7/7M EN. Been playing since Wrath. 6. Contact info: Tyveraus#1539 7. Anything else: I have a Prot/Ret paladin at 917 ilvl named Torvaldius (that i'm happy to play as needed). I'm serious about playing the game, and am looking for a guild who wants to get things done. My previous guild disbanded after playing since Cata. I'm very much into doing my job and getting kills done. I'm looking for a mythic guild but I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty to get us to that point. I'm hoping to meet up with a new group to carry into the next expansion.Pandranne6 Aug 21
Aug 21 [H] <Elusive> - Adult Semi-Casual Raid [H][Illidan] <Elusive> is a new guild recruiting people (not just characters) for our PVE Social Guild. With the majority of our members being 8/9H ToS you can be sure that we will be raiding and progressing regularly. We are an adult guild and recognize that a large portion of the player-base can no longer commit 12-18 hours a week to raiding and still be able to juggle real life and in-game commitments. With this in mind, we're focused on 2-day a week raiding with a relaxed atmosphere. We take raiding seriously but fully believe that if you are paying 15 smeckles a month for a game you should be having a good time as well. Current Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 6-9pm CST Social Events, Mythic + Runs, Content and Achievement farming will be available and open to all guild members as well. If any of this interests you, give us a shot! We're currently recruiting all players and classes. You can find us at: www.guilded.gg/elusive or contact me in game. Thank you! - JebporkinsJebporkins16 Aug 21
Aug 21 [A] Tempest Crusade (Rated PvP/World PvP/PvE) 1. Brief History: Tempest Crusade, also formerly known as Crucesignatis de Tempest. We're an established, veteran PvP guild formed on Tichondrius by high rated and experienced players dating all the way back to Vanilla. Formed in 2014, we've reached critical mass on Tichondrius in the same year. We were recognized for our generosity in helping people improve in PvP as well as an active community. Legion: Remaining a revered bastion on Tichondrius to this day, thanks to the constant support of friends, family and our community itself. We have returned from multiple hiatuses during MoP & WoD to rebuild our community to its full glory to continue our conquest for realm domination. 2. Guilds: We have always remained "Neutral", having little to no ties when it comes to other communities and rely solely on our own resources. Tempest Crusade (Tichondrius) - Core PvP. Max Level (Level 110). Tempest Crusade (Illidan) - Core PvP. Affiliated Guilds: Eminent (PvE) - Core PvE. 3. Guild Mounts: Official guild mount(s). Ground: Any Vicious Saddle Mount (Preferably Vicious Skeletal Warhorse) Flying: N/A 4. Meetings: Meetings will be held within voice for the appropriate branch. NMO (New Member Orientation) - New Members Time: Every Saturday at 7:00 P.M. realm time. RMM (Rated Member Meeting) - Rated RBG/Arena Team CM (Council Meeting) - Guild Leadership 5. Requirements: The official requirements for Tempest Crusade. Please take your time to review them. A. Voice Communications: We require you to have a working microphone and sound system. Do not "Hot Mic", it is required to keep your microphone set to "Push to Talk". Please listen to orders when given and have respect while within the vicinity of our voice servers. If you are online, you are on voice. - TeamSpeak 3 (Main) - Discord (Secondary) B. Addons: We require you to have the basic Addons to optimize your experience and to keep up with the rest of the guild, whilst making your game play a lot smoother. Listed below, you will find some of the basic Addons used by us. Required Addons (Required) : - Greenwall - Battleground Targets - GladiatorlosSA2 - Gladius - Healers have to die - Nameplate Cooldowns - Deadly Boss Mods Suggested Addons (Optional): - ElvUI 6. Player Preference: Consider the following before requesting an invite to our community. A. Mature 18+ We do not require you to be 18+ of age, although we do highly prefer a mature audience. As long as you are respectful, competitive, dedicated, with thick skin and willing to improve, we will have no problem. B. Humor & Thick Skin As serious as we may sound, we do actually enjoy fun and laughter. That is what it means to be in a guild to play with others that share a similar goal and to socialize with. Please have a sense of humor and thick skin when planning to join. C. Competitiveness Our players strive for dominance and perfection. Have the competitive spirit to go the extra mile, there is always room for improvement. D. Dedication As a community, we are dedicated to our cause of realm dominance. Being active on voice, showing up for events, helping others and pushing rating will earn you recognition within the guild. 7. Rules: Our community follows a strict conduct of rules that we aim to follow without fail. Below you will find some of them listed. The rest can be found on our website. Warnings are given only once. Once another violation has been committed, it will result in a guild kick. Offline for more than 14 days will result in a guild kick. Failure to attend an NMO will result in a guild kick within a 2 week time lapse when you joined. Unless an officer is informed in advance by your absence with given reason. Trolling, Spamming, Harassing and even Disrespect in any way. Wherever it may be, keep it to yourself and uphold the peace and solitude within the Guild. If you have an issue, do not spam guild chat or harass others. Please whisper an officer to address the issue. 8. Contact List: Tempest Crusade: Xyecetus#1391 (Guild Master)Aluuro4 Aug 21
Aug 21 LFM Heroic --> Mythic <Voltage> - Illidan US (H) - Basic Info: Voltage is recruiting players for a strong finish in ToS and then pushing into Antorus! We are looking for players with a fun, positive attitude but also willing to put the time and effort into their class and our raids. We had fallen back from raiding after the prior raid group could not come to a common ground for wanting to focus on mythic progression or not after our quick heroic EN Clears. We have come back and plan to tackle through Heroic and push into mythics as quickly and effectively as possible. - Our Expectations: We plan to finish ToS with a solid group of players cleared through Heroic possibly into mythic progress once our group is re-established. Antorus will be Heroic focused with Mythic as our overall goal. Players will be expected to know their role and perform in a manner suitable for the raid difficulty. Alts are not required - but having one (+) is strongly recommended. - Raid Times: Tues/Thursday - 12am - 2am Saturday (Progression Days) - 12am - 2am - Currently Recruiting: Tanks: 1 Slot open (non brewmaster) Healers: 1 Resto Druid 1 Priest - DPS: - Open Recruitment - **Looking for one DPS with Healing OS** Please feel free to reply on this post OR Add myself on the blizzard app: Acrylikx#1922 Add co-gm on the blizzard app: Bosin#1143Acrylikzy1 Aug 21
Aug 20 908 Resto Shaman LF Morning Raid Guild 908 Restoration Shaman. I am looking for a morning raid group any time between 9 am to 1pm est. I have completed 9/9 Normal ToS. I am looking for a guild that is doing Normal or Heroic ToS. I also love running mythic + I run 12+ keys all the time. Currently on Tichondrius but will be server transferring off it cause of server time and lag.Bellezze2 Aug 20
Aug 20 <Get Slept> New Raiding Guild <Get Slept> is a newly formed guild after the core raiders from <Mechanically Challeneged> transferred off of KJ. Our current roster has literally been together since the start of EN. It is important for us to stay together, and we are always more than happy to add more people to our family. We are looking for a resto Shaman, Boomkin, ret paly, and warlock for our core grp. On KJ, we achieved 8/9 H. Our current goal is to fill up our roster to push mythic once kj is dead so we can get our core raid team ready for mythic progression for Tos and continue throughout Argus. We raid on Wednesday + Thursdays from 7:30-10:30 server. Need healer: resto shaman Dps:warlock, boomkin, Ret pally Bryan#1381 RyanFabs#1452Ësp0 Aug 20
Aug 20 <Decomposition> New Raiding Guild <Decomposition> is a raiding guild under the new DCON gaming organization. We are looking to form a competitive and active raiding group. Raid leader and officers will also be decided upon once the core group has formed. Guild charter has been purchased, and will be formed when the first few players have been found. We are looking for players who have a good work ethic, want to build something that lasts, and want to excel at whatever they do. Website: https://dcon-gaming.com Discord: Available via whisper Contact for further details: Bale#11279 itsinoj#1521Konnekt0 Aug 20
Aug 19 Intrepidus 7/9 H - Looking for dps Faction Horde Server Illidan About We are Intrepidus, we are a fun, progressing guild, with 9/9 N and 7/9 H ToS down. We are quickly progressing though and we are in search of more DPS and Healers. We are a very friendly guild, that is looking for more raiders to join our ranks. We also provide Flasks, Feasts, and Pots for Raiders at Raid time. Requirements Thick skin and Sarcasm Knowing your class Attendance Discord - able to listen. Talking is not required. RcLootCouncil Taking time out of your day to understand fights and mechanics per boss. Willing to learn from others Able to handle criticism 900+ Ilvl 52+ traits Loot Loot will be distributed by RCLootCouncil which takes attendance, performance, degree of upgrade and raider status into account Trials We do a 2-3 week trial period for each member. Depending on your attendance and performance. In this time, we use it to gauge and check to see what you are doing within the raid. Attendance is highly required, showing up before raid and being ready on time is a must. At the end of two weeks, we will either promote you to raider or help any way possible to have you be performing better. Raid times Sunday 11 - 2 AM Central Time Monday 11 - 2 AM Central Time Seeking Damage Ret Paladin Boomkin Mage Warrior Rogue Dps Shaman Hunter Demon Hunter Shadow Priest Feral Windwalker All DPS can apply Healers Mistweaver Monk Holy Paladin Any other healers are welcome to apply Tanks Looking for any tanks with a dps offspec as well. Contacts Raid Leader - Merlin1620#1879 (Battle Tag) Guild Master - Sithxlord#1768 (Battle Tag) Co-GM - Spongbill#1898 (Battle Tag)Spongbill0 Aug 19
Aug 19 <Pause>3/9M LF raiders / possible merge <Pause> is a group of friends who all come from prestigious raiding backgrounds and are all currently between 3 and 7/9 in mythic ToS. We're currently raiding Horde faction on Illidan server. We are considered a late night guild being that we raid Mon-Wed 8-11pm PST. We're currently looking to increase our numbers to continue pushing mythic progression, but, our main goal has and continues to be building a cohesive group of competitive players for Argus. We're not too concerned with people having insane experience and gear right now, it's easy to see who is a good player once you put them in a raid environment. That being said we are looking for players who can come in and contribute quickly. We have a HIGH need for heals and DPS of any class! This would be a perfect opportunity for returning players or players who need specific late night hours. We would also be open to considering some sort of merge with another group like our own. If either of these things interest you please don't hesitate to contact me asap. Bnet: chomp#1748 discord: chomp#2047Chompmonk8 Aug 19
Aug 18 933 DH, 930 Pally Looking for Raiding Guild Looking to push Mythic ToS. Will be transferring to Illidan as soon as we find a guild. Basically two very skilled players falling behind the curve due to multiple players on our raid team quitting wow over the last month. Since then we have not been able to put together a solid 20. Had been wanting to transfer to Illidan for some time, so now seemed like a good time. We can raid 7 days a week from 5pm-10pm CST Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/leqend https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/bullios WP: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/leqend https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/bulliosLeqend4 Aug 18
Aug 18 returning player i am going to level up a Undead priest . would anyone like to join me?Neko#12627 is my battle net. currently playing by my self in this huge game and getting back into it.Relynne1 Aug 18
Aug 18 922 Bear LF mythic raid guild currently 8/9 Heroic. long time mythic raider. looking for mon-weds 7pm until 12am est.Babydaddy3 Aug 18
Aug 18 924 Arms War LF Raiding Guild *Currently Trialing* - 8/7/17 - Thanks Hello. 7/10M NH 9/9H TOS 924 IL - 4 pc tier + BIS legendaries Currently looking for a weekday raiding guild, Tues-Thurs Times Between 6-11 EST Hero#11693Wixom10 Aug 18
Aug 18 932 Aff. Warlock LF 2 Night M Guild 932 Affliction Lock LF 2 night Mythic progression raiding guild. I'd prefer T/Th, hours between 6 and 11 CST (Server), though I might be able to make exceptions. Battle Tag: Skwerpy#1674 Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/smokahontasSmokahontas8 Aug 18
Aug 18 924 Disc LF M Guild Looking for a (Prefer) 2 day a week Mythic guild for ToS. Would be willing to perhaps switch specs/class for a good fit. Ilevel 925Crukal13 Aug 18
Aug 18 - -Aynndria26 Aug 18
Aug 18 Don't have to join Guild, just need bodies. Hey guys, we are looking for a few bodies to start trying to push into mythic content. Don't have to join the Guild or you can, that is up to you. Right now we just want some numbers to do the content. Summer seems to be a time that we take a hit to our roster. Apparently people start to think of beaches and bbqs and not AC, dimly lit rooms and a cold beverage, those guys are nerds. We raid Tuesday and Thursday at 9 server to 12 server time. If you are interested for tonight or Thursday toss me a message. JosephD#11990Khefka4 Aug 18
Aug 18 925 ARCANE Mage lf Mythic Raiding Guild Hello, I'm currently lf a core spot in a mythic raiding guild that is at least 8/9h ToS or already started into mythic. (Preferably a guild on Illidan, Horde, and weeknights, but I am willing to transfer for the right people :). My current guild has decided to stop raiding, so I am looking to see what my options are. My previous raid progression includes 13/13m AotC in WoD, and 7/7 m EN AotC, 9/10m NH. Here are my most current logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16778544/13/# If you're interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact me: Leija#1417 Thank you.Leîja11 Aug 18
Aug 18 <SERIOUS BUSINESS> 8/9H LF Healer! <SERIOUS BUSINESS> 8/9H with AOTC leader is recruiting 2 healers (Dps offspec helps)! We're not even that serious. Raid nights are SUNDAY ONLY. 7:00-11:00pm server time. PST for more info!!!Sküllkandy0 Aug 18
Aug 18 924 hp 920 blood dk recently left our guild, we tried to rebuild our raid team at the end of nighthold but our gm kept recruiting potatoes. Looking to raid preferably on Tuesday/Thursday 8 server but open to other times. We've both cleared normal and 3/9 heroic pugging but not having much luck past that. Message me on bnet Kricket#11692Wecken5 Aug 18
Aug 18 LF Progression guild I am a 910 Sub Rogue looking for a guild that is planning on pushing into ToS Mythic. I can play any spec and have a 915 WW Monk as an alt. On my WW Monk I was 7/7 EN, 3/3H ToV, and 5/10M NH, and I am currently 9/9N ToS on my rogue. I am a fast learner on progression and wanting to push as far as I can. I can raid anytime from 4PM to 9PM central time, 2-3 nights per week any days. I don't mind faction changing/server transferring for the right guild with a convincing background/history of success with a chill, focused group. I also have a friend who is interested. He is 5/9 H and a 920 Ench Shaman If interested, my Btag is Saedox#1566Hayzee9 Aug 18
Aug 18 894 brewmatser lf casual looking for a n/h casual guild that needs a tank raiding on days other then tues/thurLegfliesoff2 Aug 18
Aug 18 925 Bear LFG 60 traits in weapon 9/9 N 9/9 H 3/9 M Available to raid Monday-Thurs any time after 4pm bnet - greywclf#1972 discord - Alex Wolf#5484Ragepåw11 Aug 18
Aug 18 921 Enhance Sham lf 2 day guild Doesn't matter the two days. Just can't do more than 2 atm. Am looking to transfer ASAP. Have a 922 Ret paladin as well. Will be bringing both with me.Afflict9 Aug 18
Aug 18 8 raiders looking for a guild! 1 tank 2 healers and 5/7 DPS All 8/9H experience Looking for raid days mon/wed/thu 8 to 12 EST If you have any questions or you can accommodate us please add my battletag. Burlapsack#1196Brewlapsack4 Aug 18
Aug 17 2/9M ToS - <Lok Tar Ogar> 2/9M ToS - <Lok Tar Ogar> looking for exceptional players for tomb of Sargeras progression. We are recruiting all roles so please feel free to whisper me. Our raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10 CST. Please add me in game at garknel#1993.Frickoffdude1 Aug 17
Aug 17 M+ Carries Available [+15] Roary’s M+ Carries Get 930ilvl loot in your weekly chest! About Me: I’m a mythic raider; my main is Roary on Zul’jin-US. I actively play and maintain every tank class in the game and have all of them between 910-935 ilvl for M+. I usually play whatever tank is best for that week’s affixes to make carries smoother, so don’t be concerned if you see me tanking on an alt. All of the other members you'll be running with are mythic raiders as well. We've been playing together for well over a year. Does my role/ilvl/skill matter? No we’ll carry any role, any item level. We just ask that you don’t AFK outside of boss rooms because it can cause them to reset. Does my character have to be on Zul’jin or Illidan? It’s preferred but not necessary. We’ll take gold on any server. What days do you normally do carries? Weeknights & Saturday before 7:30pm EST How can I contact you or get more info/pricing? via the mplus_carries channel in my discord: https://discord.gg/2dUGTnS Are your runs usually in time? Who's key are you using? Yes, our keys. Do I get loot? We do not stack groups for loot share BUT we will trade you anything that's not needed or is tradeable. You will get a 930ilvl piece in your weekly M+ chest on Tuesday's reset. Any other rules? Please, don’t pull extra :P and of course no voice required.Roary0 Aug 17