Kel'Thuzad

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
3h [A] <Havoc> 9/10H-Former 100 US Players ... Havoc is comprised of tight-knit former top 100 U.S. players and friends that have been playing the game since launch. We are chill, casual, drama free and know how to have fun while playing. iLvl is not as important as Artifact Power! -- that said, if you have been keeping up to date on your Artifact Weapon (34+) we want you! We use Discord for voice communication and expect you know your class very well. Mechanics over DPS, quick reaction times, theorycrafting to min/max output, great awareness and overall learning from your mistakes is something we look for in players.Clear33 3h
4h <Bear Team Six> 1/10M NH Recruiting We are Bear Team Six, an Alliance guild based on US-Kel'Thuzad. We are currently 10/10 Heroic Nighthold and 1/10 Mythic Nighthold and are looking for strong players to fill out our core team for Mythic Progression. If you are interested in joining our core raiding team please provide a link to previous logs showing your performance. Most of our members are in the EST timezone so that is what we base our raid times around. We are a semi-hardcore guild and raid three nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. What we Require for New Recruits: - Desire to raid. - Dedication to show up to raids when it's within your ability. - Know your class. - Read up on the fights and understand what your role should be doing. - High raid attendance. Raid Times: Tuesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Wednesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST Below are the classes/specs that we are specifically looking for: High: - Resto Shaman - Warlock - Mage - Shadow Priest - Hunter Medium: - Holy Priest - Rogue Any class/spec not mentioned above is low priority. Reply to this thread, contact Towersconnor#1610 or Crow#13817 if you'd like to inquire about joining Bear Team Six or apply directly at www.bearteamsix.com/apply/.Execrow0 4h
6h 893 Demo lock LF late-night Mythic NH raiding As the title says, I'm an 893 Demo lock looking for a late-night raiding guild that's progressing into Mythic. I've had to pug my way to 10/10H and I'm tired of it - plus, I'd like to get farther! Most days, anything that starts around 10-11pm PST is good for me, but some days are more flexible than others. Fridays and Saturdays are usually my most open days, but for the next 8 weeks or so I have WGI going on during my weekends that'll prohibit me from raiding. You can check out my logs here - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22410157/latest - but know that a good portion of my Normal logs and almost all of my Heroics logs from 1 - 8 are gone due to a name change. You can reach me at Invertex#11470 on BNet - I hope to hear from you soon!Facebookmeme0 6h
7h <Threshold> -Late Night- Recruiting for M.NH Threshold is a Late Night Semi-Casual guild born from people who love to Raid! We are a New Guild looking to make a name for ourselves in the late night early morning scene. A Lot of us are returning from a long break and looking to progress through current content. We have a variety of members from all walks of life that have come together to enjoy WoW. Recruiting exceptional Ranged DPS, but others are welcome to apply and earn a spot. We are actively raiding on Wed/Thur @ 12am-3am Server Time with an off night raid Friday 12am-3am (Currently Normal NH runs) Recruiting for a Mythic Team. We are also open to Casuals who like to be active in running Mythic+ and RBG’s. These are not scheduled and are free for anyone to attend. If this sounds like something you would be interested in. We would love to have you. Come join the Family! Contact: Vidra, Keefii, Drasandria, Rippedsock or visit our website. Threshold.guildlaunch.comVidra1 7h
11h Selling weekly 15 cache Carrying with my team(905+) for the weekly 15 for your 900+ ilvl item from your mythic cache at the end of the week. Also will carry your keystone up to 15 and complete it! Add me on b.net Valtin#1173 and we'll set up a time for you. Cheers, ~VValtin0 11h
12h [A] Royal Militia - 5/10 (Almost 6) LF Ranged Hello players of Kel'thuzad! I'm Lasthope, the recruitment officer for Royal Militia. We are looking for some people to round out our raid team! Could this be you? Look below for more information! About Royal Militia: We're a guild that has been around since Vanilla, with many of us having raided together for several years. A lot of us have come from Top 100, 50, and even top 20 guilds. Our primary goal revolves around killing bosses in an efficient and timely matter. We have a lot of raiders who love to log dive before and after raids figuring out how we can improve and kill the boss. We are a big believer of fights being killed with throwing a bunch of research at it prior to zoning in. Most of us are working professionals who do this for fun. What do we consider fun? Killing bosses, which includes actively preparing for each new tier by testing fights on the PTR and developing our own strategies for handling mechanics. We don't take our raid time for granted and optimize our time the best we can. Right now we are working up to pushing very hard in ToS. Realm: (US) Kel'Thuzad Faction: Alliance Rank: US 27 Siege of Orgrimmar (10m) US 70 Mythic Blackrock Foundry US 82 Mythic Hellfire Citadel US 96 Mythic Emerald Nightmare Website: http://rmguild.com Incentives: Well-qualified recruits may receive free faction change/server transfer at our discretion. Inquire if it's a deal-maker. Trial Process: We don't keep a huge roster, so trials can be expected to be in for progression and second-kills. Our trial period usually lasts 3-6 weeks. When we raid: Raids per week: 4 during progression (rarely 5). Typically Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday; but there is a chance we'll move one to Sunday, we agree upon week-by-week. We will not main raid Friday or Saturday. Raid times: Our expectation is that you are available from 7:50 - 12:00 EST. We will typically start the group around 7:50, and be making our first boss pull between 8:00 and 8:10. What we're currently doing: Progressing through Mythic Nighthold, running Mythic +s, gearing up alts for ToS. Who should apply? While we will consider any high performing candidate, we are especially looking for the classes indicated below. - Hunter (prefer MM) - Mage - Shadow Priest - Warlock that is god tier in at least 2 specs (esp Destruction) Ideally the potential recruit will be: - Mythic raiding experience from previous expansions - Mythic NH experience - All of Heroic NH completed - 895+ ilvl - 54 Artifact Traits - Good, and consistent logs www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Royal+Militia You can contact me on BattleTag, Lasthope#1342, you can also contact our RL Utility#1577.Lasthope0 12h
13h [A] <Elite> 7/7M, 10/10H Recruiting DPS About us: We are a new-ish guild that started a few weeks after Legion launched. Our group consists of fun but progress-minded raiders that are looking to clear Mythic content while it is current. Progress in Legion: 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3H Trial of Valor 10/10H Nighthold Needs: Class/Spec Priority - Shaman - Ele/Enh Warlock - Any Death Knight - Frost Priest - Shadow Monk - Windwalker Druid - Balance Demon Hunter - Havoc ^ In no particular order We will consider any exceptional player even if the class/spec is not on this list. Raid Times: Wednesday 8-11 Server (Mountain Time) Sunday 8-11 Server (Mountain Time) If you think you would be a good fit please reply here or add Telos#1346, Snow#13647, or Dragonslayer#1604 in game to chat more.Dethnøte6 13h
14h <Burn> █ 2 days █ 1/10M █ US Top 10 Players Website: www.BurnKT.enjin.com Battle Tag Contact: Muk // Pro#1435 Battle Tag Contact: Notdeadyet // Fleet#1643 Battle Tag Contact: Disethan // Tinman#1948 Guild Name: Burn Realm: US-Kel'Thuzad (PvP) Datacenter: New York City Faction: Alliance Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (MST) ... About Burn Currently stationed on the Alliance side of US-Kel’Thuzad, Burn is a newly formed raiding guild with the goal of clearing all content while it is still relevant on a 2-day schedule (7 hours total weekly). While Burn is freshly formed, our members have been playing World of Warcraft competitively since its release in 2004 and have participated in countless US Top 10 kills. Our leadership has extensive experience running some of the top guilds in the United States and most recently helped lead Divinity, a US top 10 guild and the #1 guild on Kel’Thuzad for three consecutive tiers. We are looking for top quality and experienced players that are interested in clearing content efficiently in an environment that encourages constructive criticism and pristine performance. If you’re interested in a lighter schedule and you share a similar mind-set, we encourage you to get in contact with us. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of a well-meshed guild with players that have the passion, skill, and drive to be successful. Recruitment Recruitment is currently open to ALL outstanding players for immediate core positions. Versatility is very important during progression, making players that are proficient on their alts or in multiple specs extremely valuable to us. To Apply: Please contact Muk/Gengar (Pro#1435), Notdeadyet (Fleet#1643), or Selacha (Selacha#1753) in-game. No written application is necessary at this time. Basic Expectations of You ● Have a good attitude and mesh well with the guild as a whole. ● Be able to make a positive impact on our guild's progression. ● Use your voice as a tool to help steer progression. Be vocal. ● Come to raid prepared and on-time having read up on all fights. ● Give 115% each raid night and always work to improve. What to Expect From Burn ● Efficient raiding environment. ● Strong and experienced guild leadership. ● A fair and effective loot council system for loot distribution. ● Honest evaluation of your performance and blunt criticism. ● A laid back guild that genuinely enjoys raiding on a lighter schedule. Raid Schedule All times are MST, which is also the Kel'thuzad realm time. ● Thursday: 7:00pm - 10:30pm ● Sunday: 7:00pm - 10:30pm Further Information/To Apply ● Battle Tag Contact: Muk // Pro#1435 ● Battle Tag Contact: Notdeadyet // Fleet#1643 ● Battle Tag Contact: Disethan // TBD Gengar48 14h
19h LF N/H Raiding Guild [A] Returning Player Hello, I am a 873 ret paladin returning to WoW and looking to raid normal into heroic. I have some catch up to do but I am a hard worker and would love to get back into raiding. I am available from 5pm - 11pm MST on weeknights and anytime on weekends. Leave a note here or message me in game. thanks!Navixo0 19h
22h [A] Pure Insanity - 10/10H - 1/10M - 2 day Pure Insanity is currently recruiting for 2 raid groups We are an older group, many of us hardcore experienced raiders in the past who have kids and not enough time for that kind of a schedule now. As a result we are only interested in mature players ideally 21+ Our main Mythic raid runs Tue/Thurs 8 PM to 11 PM MST/Server and we are looking for 1 healer and several dps - priority given to holy pally, priest (dps and healer), mage, warlock, and rogue although any players at 890+ with mythic experience will be considered Our 2nd raid is recruiting for a heroic run on Wednesdays 8 PM to 11 PM MST/Server and Sundays 8 PM to 11 PM MST/Server and we are recruiting for all roles. This group requires NO EXPERIENCE and is designed to try to develop players who need experience to eventually be capable of playing as core raiders with the mythic group. You will be able to rotate in on Mythic farm bosses tue/thurs and clear heroic each week with experienced mythic raiders helping you go over logs, improve UI and mechanics, and improve your skills overall. We also run organized guild RBGs on Mondays at 8 PM MST/Server and Mythic+ groups are going throughout the week If you are interested in joining us for raiding this expansion please contact one of the following people: GM - Irishowl: Battlenet ID - Irish#11741 or Officer - Ochopa: Battlenet ID - Ochopa#1982Irishowl9 22h
22h [A]<Highly Successful>3/10 M Recruiting DPS! Current Progression: Emeral Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 2/3M Nighthold: 3/10M - Working on Krosus Raid Schedule: T | W | Th: 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM PST Sat | Sun: 6:30 PM * - 10:00 PM PST * Sat & Sun are for casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. Recruitment Needs: Tank: High Priority Healer: Medium Priority Melee DPS: Medium Priority Range DPS: High PriorityIf your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. About Us!: <Highly Successful> is a three day progression guild on Kel'Thuzad - a competitive, high population Alliance server located at the Chicago data center. We strive to push progression on a light schedule (10.5 hours per week, 3.5 hours per night), and our goal is to succeed at raiding, thus becoming to a leading guild on KT. To this end, we're in search of like-minded players. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game. Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders' time. Fun times and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 10.5 hours of raiding per week, it's paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild's play. We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are free to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers. Expectations: Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and potions. If information is available, study current and future progression fights. Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. Respect the time people dedicate to raids. Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes. Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement. Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Highly+Successful How to Apply!: Website: http://www.hs-guild.com/ Contacts: GM: Kylore (GoblinSmithy#1769) Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579) Officer: Lisabel (Nasonia#1313)Kylore8 22h
22h [A] <Crimson Riot> 7/7M Recruiting <Crimson Riot> is a newer PVE guild, formed at the release of Emerald Nightmare. Led by former Rank 1 PVPers, the guild has managed to become 7/7 M EN in just three months. With the release of The Nighthold around the corner, we're looking to bolster our roster. See http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Crimson+Riot for specific class needs. How do I make the mythic roster? 1. Be on time (15 mins early) 2. Bring appropriate consumables 3. Know the fights (your role) 4. Optimize your gear (Simcraft/Pawn) 5. Do damage (perfect your rotation) 6. Review Warcraftlogs Raid times are Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday 6:15-9:15 Server. Everlong#1789 for more info.Everlong23 22h
23h <Celestials> Nighthold & Keystone Sales! After doing more heroic and normal carries than I care to admit, <Celestials> is now starting heroic and normal Nighthold carries! We currently only offer them for personal loot, but will do master loot at a later date. 10/10H PL - 500k (Sa/Sun/Mo) Mythic +15, no loot, not in time towards weekly 15 - 200k (Any day) Mythic +15, no loot, in time for Keystone Master Achievement - 400k (Any day) Requirements: Level 110. We accept gold on almost every server as long as the gold and either faction. Our sales will be on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday nights at 8PM EST (we will pick 1-2 of these days per week, changing per week). Please contact bgodbgg#1882 (or bgodbgg#4653 on discord) if you would like to reserve a spot. If you would like to inquire into future mythic sales, nightbane, karazhan, mythic+ keystones, dungeon or raid metas, or anything else, feel free to contact us for that as well. PS: Also recruiting a warlock/boomkin :DCillidan3 23h
23h [A] <Aeternitas> Recruiting for Nighthold <Aeternitas> formed in Warlords of Draenor however its members date back to Vanilla. We are a Heroic raiding guild, but should our numbers surge and the interest rise, mythic is always on the table. Our current progress is 7/7 Heroic EN, 3/3 Heroic ToV, and 10/10 Normal Nighthold. We are currently 4/10 Heroic Nighthold, however progress may be further ahead than at the time of this posting. We are recruiting for heroic Nighthold and require 870+ ilvl We are an active group that participates in mythic+ and PvP content as well. Additionally, we have a "legacy raiding" team to complete and farm the Herald of the Titans feat of strength in Ulduar. Come join us for all sorts of guild fun and love <3 _____________ We have a Facebook page and Discord where we communicate about guild related matters as well as miscellaneous content. We want everyone to feel as if the guild is more than a means to receive loot; it is your WoW Family :) Raid Schedule Our current raid days are Tuesday and Thursday. Each raid night is 3 hours, and runs from 6:00-9:00pm server time. Classes in Need We are seeking quality players! Feel free to reach out to us if you're interested. Classes with priority include: - Off tank (preferably druid) - Demon hunter (ironically) - Healer/DPS off spec (monk, shaman, druid, priest) Contact Us /who Aeternitas to find someone online; just about anyone can invite you. An appropriate guild rank will be awarded by an officer when they are online. To learn more information, feel free to contact: Smitedu, Kytch, Vancomycin, or Aeterne via PM or in-game mail. You may also add #Jared1396 on Battletag, but please reach out to me stating you're interested in joining, as I have many contacts.Aeterne69 23h
1d [A] 7/10H <Extraordinary Dotamen> Greetings, The [A] <Extraordinary Dotamen> are recruiting for Nighthold!! We are 6/10H, 10/10N, 1/7M EN, 3/3H Trial. We are looking for 3 DPS Spots for Mythic Core Team We are in need of 1 Healer (Holy Pally) right now. *Any Exceptional Applicants should apply* Our raid times are Wed/Thurs 7:00-10:00 Server. We have fun during our raids but are recruiting those who want to progress at a good pace. We are serious during all new bosses and have more fun on those that we have on farm. The majority of the core play all different types of games together, from Dota 2, CS:GO, Overwatch etc.. What to Expect From Us ● Very fun environment. ● Master Looter w/ loot council. No more random dude who showed up for one night and wins a roll taking a trinket or that bull!@#$. If you are consistent you will end up getting loot. ● Most players have hardcore raiding experience but enjoy the laid back atmosphere. ● Repairs/Flasks/Food/Feasts/Etc [Most of us show up with everything before hand anyways] ● We will clear heroic, and if we have the number will do mythic raid content. What We Expect From You ● Ability to listen and adapt to fight mechanics ● Ability to learn new strategies ● Have Discord ● Attendance to raids ● Must be able to take a joke and not get salty, props if you can give a joke back. Raid Schedule All times are Mountain - Server time ● Wednesday: 7:00-10:00pm ● Thursday: 7:00-10:00pm For more information please contact any of the following: Sargz - Raid Leader/Officer Healybacon - Guild Master Illidankster - Officer Battle net Tag: Sargz#1229 Combatwombat#1116 Carl#12750Sargz17 1d
1d LF raiding guild I'm a 896 havoc dh or 867 gearing arcane mage lf raiding guild after I transfer my characters I'm 4/10h along with multiple pulls on heroic auger / spellblade/ and tichDemonicstar2 1d
1d [A] <Faith of the Fallen> 8/10H Nighthold! <Faith of the Fallen> ALLIANCE Currently 8/10 Heroic Nighthold Faith of the Fallen was a result of 2 raid teams forming together to form a larger and more efficient raid team. Using Emerald Nightmare and Trial of Valor as a warm up we managed to hit the ground running going into Nighthold and we're now looking to expand our raid core! We do our best to ensure that everyone has a place in our guild. We are consistently active outside raid time running alt raids, casual PvP including arenas/battlegrounds, and running low/high Mythic+. We have a semi-casual outlook on raiding and ask that our raiders meet a simple set of expectations including: 1. Show up to raid. We understand that this is not cutting edge progression but we do ask that you do our best to maintain reasonable attendance if you intent to be part of our core. And at the least let us know if you will not be around in advance. 2. Know your class, and be prepared. Take pride in your character, have your stuff gemmed/enchanted and bring flasks/food/potions to raid. 3. Be kind. We like to enjoy ourselves in raid, it is a game after all, so enjoy it. Our loot is distributed using a loot council system. This system rewards players who consistently show up to raid and are able to do their part. Our officer team decided with a voting system where each piece will be put to the best use in the raid. This is decided based on: largest upgrade, attendance, best stats. Our raid schedule is Tues/Thurs/Mon 8-11 MST with Monday being a non-mandatory clean up/off-raid night. Legion Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Heroic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Heroic The Nighthold: 8/10 Heroic RECRUITMENT: Shadow Priest (High demand) Mage Rogue Enhancement Shaman DPS DK Balance Druid Hunter Havoc DH DPS Warrior Regardless of our "needs" we consider all people interested. We do recruit casuals/non-raiders. Officers you can contact: Lukaroox (realid: Wackedd#1449) Solaren (realid: Idle#1603) Laddorek (realid: Liberated#1955)Lukaroox33 1d
1d [3/10M 7/7M] Nobility is LFM late-night folks <Nobility>, a late-night raiding guild whose core has been raiding together since Wrath times, is recruiting for some fun. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 11pm to 2am server time (which is 10pm - 1am PST or 1am - 4am EST). Current progression is: Nighthold: 3/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M, 7/7H, 7/7N (Cutting Edge) Trial of Valor: 3/3H, 3/3N Past progression (WoD): Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M, 13/13H Highmaul: 5/7M, 7/7H BRF: 3/10M, 10/10H We finished T18 (HFC) 14th on server and 665th in the U.S. What can we offer? We're a semi-hardcore progression guild. We're not striving for server-first, and understand that RL is more important than the game, but are serious about progression, and aim to kill Mythic bosses during the relevant tier. We offer an active, social guild. While we do not require anyone to log in at non-raid times, many of us do, and we enjoy plentiful and successful Mythic+ runs, old raid transmog clears, and Discord chatter nights. Neither the guild chat, nor our voice channels are lonely often. And yes, if you're only interested in M+ but not in raiding, we do also recruit for that. Our style of raid leading sets us apart from many guilds. When someone messes up in a fight causing a wipe, or performs below the expected level, some raid leaders will openly mock them, calling them names more suitable for a frat party. Others will not notice, and will continue pulling in what people like to describe as bashing their heads against the wall. We do neither of these - we won't mock or swear, but we will instead let the person know they need to improve, and if such improvement doesn't happen, we will (politely) replace them. In this way, we maintain progression without causing drama or hurting feelings. We play to have fun, and have a low tolerance toward rude or pretentious people, but at the same time do enforce performance standards in raids, particularly for the progression fights, and our raid spots are competitive. We like to joke around in guild chat and on TeamSpeak; profanity is allowed and encouraged, but intentionally abusing others isn't. How to contact us? Choose one of the following: Add Volshebnik#1818. Apply online at: http://nobility-kt.enjin.com. Post here, leaving your battletag. Contact one of Charodey, Ohotnik, Reowen, Fobik or Sentient. Write one of us an in-game mail.Charodey19 1d
1d [A]Malevolence 7/7M, 10/10H LF DPS & Off Tank Malevolence - US - Kel'thuzad - Alliance Raid Times: Friday & Saturday - 10:00PM - 2:00AM EST Progression: 7/7 Mythic EN, 9/10 Heroic NH Website: http://malevolence-kt.enjin.com/home Bnet: RKC#1705 Current needs - priority : Blood DK - Medium Ret Paladin - Medium Shadow Priest - Medium Brewmaster Monk - Medium Warlock - High Guardian Druid - Medium Rogue - Medium Elemental Shaman - High Mage- High All exceptional players are encouraged to apply. Thank you for considering <Malevolence>!Gyldenstiern4 1d
2d [A] <FATGIRLS> [10/10H, 1/10M] We are a competitive mythic raiding guild looking for new members to fill out our mythic roster. We recently went through some guild restructuring and our current goal for nighthold is to earn a spot among the top guilds on the server and then from there push into higher US/World rankings. Currently recruiting: Ranged dps!!! Application: https://goo.gl/forms/n7RKz0DKqX3XbQI72 If you have any questions about the application process or the guild feel free to contact Summi (tanthalas#1696) or Scrypter#1509 in game.Summi10 2d
2d [A] Negative Bro 7/7M 2/3M 3/10M Recruiting! Hey friends, We are currently recruiting semi casual hardcore raiders to join us in our quest to clear mythic content at a fast pace. We are comprised of a solid group of players that have been playing since vanilla. The Core officers have great feats of strength such as deaths demise grand crusader and celestial defender. We are hardcore at heart but a little more casual now that we are all older and married! Great bunch of guys looking for loyal raiders to fill the raid. Classes Currently Needed Our core roster is starting to tighten up! At this point we are looking for exceptional playera who excel in any class... could use ranged dps and heals mostly! Raid Times Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est Contact Aldizi#1730 Plutheros#1832Acidspin95 2d
2d Selling Mythic+ 15 Achieve (Keystone Master) Currently selling Mythic 15+ carries (Also selling any level keystone carry) for gold! Currently run with Losiras and Ranklock from Vision (Realm First 8/10 Mythic) We do sales almost everyday and if you're interested you can contact us through Battle Tag. Austin#12969 James#18761Astranna6 2d
2d PUG[A] Normal EN full clear Wed 6pm CST - FullDroogerr0 2d
2d Exceedingly Mediocre Recruiting for M NH <Exceedingly Mediocre> Brief Having accumulated some of the best talent available and earning ourselves Cutting Edge: Xavius on Runetotem-US, we decided as a guild to move and expand to larger populace server. We landed here, on Kel'Thuzad-US, where we again have our goals set on cultivating a mythic raiding team for another Cutting Edge Currently Seeking •Core Mythic progression team members •Strong active raiders for all other content Raids All raid times are 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Required progression core days- Tuesday: Nighthold (H/M) Thursday: Nighthold (M) Encouraged non-core days- Monday: EN (M)/ ToV (M) Wednesday: Nighthold (N/H) Loot We use the EPGP system to track participation in core raid nights. Most loot is distributed based on this system. Tier and high-profile trinkets are assigned using a combination of EPGP and loot council. The Team Spots on the mythic team naturally have to be competitive. We encourage participation in non-core raiding days to hone skills and to parse well. Parses from all guild-run content are taken into consideration when forming the mythic roster. It is important to understand that guarantees cannot be given for spots on the mythic roster. Participate, parse, perform - and a spot will open to you. Requirements •880+ ilvl •45+ weapon •Mumble (w/ working mic) •EPGP addon (acquired after joining) •Baggage free (no drama thx) •Traceable parse history in relevant/current content Recruitment Check out the class list here on WoWprogress for an idea of what we are looking for. If your class is not currently listed or if you don't know how you feel about Mythic content - feel free to contact us anyway. We are always looking for people who enjoy playing the PvE content of WoW in the guild regardless of raiding aspirations. Contacts Officer/Recruiter: Kmstadt#1329 Officer/DPS Lead: RyanStadt#1885 GM/RL: Rav#1676 Officer/The Bank: meatpopsicle#1230Moarwolves0 2d
2d H Weekend 10/10H 1/10M lf rdps and rogue Fluffy Kittens is a Zul'jin weekend guild who is looking for new raiders to complete our raid team for heroic and mythic. The guild formed with veteran friends returning to the game and looking to form their own raid team to tackle progression. Our leadership (myself included) has top US 50 raid experience in past raiding tiers. We do not view ourselves as a self defined hardcore or semi hardcore raiding guild, but rather a group of friends looking to have a good time while killing bosses in a quick organized manner. We are structuring our raid group in a way, that allows us to raid on a relaxed 2 day schedule while still progressing. In order to achieve this we are seeking highly skilled players, who have good attendance. We won't waste your time, so dont waste ours by not showing up. Progression: 10/10N 10/10 H 1/10M Expectations: We expect raiders to show up to most raids, and if they know they are going to be unavailable for a raid night that they let us know ahead of time. Healers and DPS are expected to know their stat weights, rotations, and pull according numbers appropriate for their item level (we will work with you, but you have to put in majority of the effort). Flasks and food will be given by the guild IF said raider donates materials to the bank. Raid Times: 8-11 EST Sat & Sun with optional loot run on Friday *Note potential trials are often required to go to the Friday run* This is in order for us to better analyze logs from you, and see how you perform mechanics wise before being brought into progression. Loot: Going into Night Hold we are using a loot council style system. Raiders will be rotated in every week to participate. More information can be discussed about this upon meeting each other. We are actively seeking these classes and roles. Tanks: dps w/ tank OS Healers: Discipline Priest Druid DPS: Melee: Rogue Range: Open If your class or role isn't listed contact us anyway, exceptions can always be made based on performance. Contact info: Reply on our recruitment thread or add the following btags to get in contact with an officer. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 2d
2d <Bear Team Six> 10/10H NH Recruiting We are Bear Team Six, an Alliance guild based on US-Kel'Thuzad. We are currently 10/10 Normal Nighthold and 10/10 Heroic Nighthold and are looking for strong players to fill out our core team for Mythic Progression. If you are interested in joining our core raiding team please provide a link to previous logs showing your performance. Most of our members are in the EST timezone so that is what we base our raid times around. We are a semi-hardcore guild and raid three nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. What we Require for New Recruits: - Desire to raid. - Dedication to show up to raids when it's within your ability. - Know your class. - Read up on the fights and understand what your role should be doing. - High raid attendance. Raid Times: Tuesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Wednesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST Below are the classes/specs that we are specifically looking for: High: - Resto Shaman - Resto Druid - Warlock - Mage - Shadow Priest - Hunter Medium: - Holy Priest - Rogue Any class/spec not mentioned above is low priority. Reply to this thread, contact Towersconnor#1610 or Crow#13817 if you'd like to inquire about joining Bear Team Six or apply directly at www.bearteamsix.com/apply/.Execrow0 2d
3d <Deathnote> | 2 Nights | 7/7M 1/10M | LF DPS Deathnote Kel'Thuzad-US [A] www.DeathNoteKT.com About We formed together in early Legion with players of all WoW backgrounds. We quickly progressed through Heroic EN and started forming our Mythic Roster. After some early obstacles we have established a strong core of raiders looking to clear all raid content while it was still relevant. We've established a fun & mellow raid environment that will most likely be different than what you've been used to! Check out our kill videos on the website to see for yourself. This guild is a second family to many and there are no "cliques". If life only allows you to raid two nights a week and you're a good player we'd love to have you give us a shot. ... ...Vvheelchair44 3d
3d <Wits End> 2 Night Guild (T/TH) is Returning! <Wits End> is returning and open for recruitment! We reached 7/7 mythic EN before taking an extended break for the holidays. Our Officers and the majority of our raiders are 10/10H. The officers have significant raid leadership experience. We cleared 7/7 Heroic Firelands and 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. We reached top 2% progression in the world during the first tier of MoP before taking a break from WoW. We are actively recruiting all roles to fill out our Mythic core team! Mythic raiding is our primary focus. Our style could be described as semi-hardcore. We only raid 2 nights per week, but we take those nights very seriously. We enjoy competition and like to down bosses as efficiently as possible. We expect our raider to be punctual and show up 15 minutes before raid time prepared for the raid. We expect our raiders to analyze and research fights, mechanics, logs, their class and performance. This is part of the game and required to perform optimally at this level. We expect to have fun. After all, it is why we play the game. We all believe that our sense of humor is world class. We joke and definitely give each other a hard time in colorful language. However, it is extremely important to be aware of the line and not to cross it. Blatant offense and disrespect in bad taste towards anyone will not be tolerated. Our raid nights are as follows: Tuesday 8:30 pm-11:30 pm Eastern Standard Time. Thursday 8:30 pm-11:30 pm Eastern Standard Time. Contact us in-game by /who wits end, through realid, or through the website if you have any questions or are interested in joining. Thanks! witsendkt.enjin.com Hobbes#1213 - Guild Master Papapark#1464 - Officer EGbrendon#1845 - Officer Rhodes#1745 - Officer Oklemus#1327 - Officer Jrparr#1548 - OfficerPapipark2 3d
3d Seeking suppliers for bulk legion raw mats Looking to arrange suppliers for bulk amounts of raw legion mats Especially: Stonehide leather 6g Shal'dorei silk 5g Felwort 150g Also: Starlight Rose 60g Fjarnskaggl 25g Foxflower 25g Dreamleaf 20g Aethril 20g If you farm bulk of something else, maybe we could make an arrangement. PST. Thanks! -Khronos ORylai#1412Khronòs0 3d
3d 877 DH LF Week Day Guild Looking to find a home for my DH to progress through nighthold. If you are looking for a DH then please add me on BTAG! I currently raid on the weekend as a spriest but have been wanting to raid as a melee during the week again. Preferred Times: 2/3 Days during week (Mon-Fri any time after 6:30pm CST) Current Exp on Main: 3/10M NH, 9/10M EN/ToV BTAG : Nanjas#1454Zeldriss0 3d
3d Exceedingly Mediocre Recruiting for M NH Exceedingly Mediocre, US, alliance Kel'thuzad, Currently building a team for Mythic NH, looking for strong and reliable DPS for progression in all current content. Mythic raiding team slots are competitive, based on both logged and observed raiding performance. Heroic raid format will remain flex raid, we can/will accommodate any group size now and in the future. All raids are logged & Uploaded; you can find us on WarcraftLogs under our guild name. We are currently 7/7M 10/10H 1/10 M Raid Times: TUES/THUR/(MON)* 8:30PM-11:30PM EST Expectations: The usual that you would expect from a guild. We're not looking for drama so please leave it at the door. We strive for an environment where serious progression does not feel like a job, but *** still dies by the end of the night. Voice: MUMBLE. Mumble is not optional if you want to raid. Loot: EPGP Master Loot. (addon required - link provided upon request) EP is given per raid night, GP is given per loot received. PR=EP/GP, highest PR on those who roll wins. Min EP for loot eligibility is ~2 weeks of standard raiding which essentially equates to a trial period. EP decay per week is currently 7% (to diminish 'EP hoarding') Contacts: feel free to add Kmstadt#1329 to chat in-game about our guild, to ask specific questions, etc. *Monday raid is not a required attendance raid for raiders. The 'extra' night is currently being used for Normal/Heroic content farming (full clears), where alts and friends outside the guild welcome. Monday will not be a mythic progression night.Moarwolves0 3d
4d [A] Énvy - 7/7M,2/3M,4/10M Énvy is a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild located on Kel'thuzad. Feel free to contact any of our recruitment officers for further information. Our current progression 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 10/10H NH 4/10M NH Our raiding schedule Monday 7:30-10:30 CST // (6:30-9:30 Server Time) Tuesday 7:30-10:30 CST // (6:30-9:30 Server Time) Thursday 7:30-10:30 CST // (6:30-9:30 Server Time) (Optional) Wednesday 7:30-10:30 CST (This raid is for old content, normal raids, and heroic raids) What we are looking for -MW Monk -Holy Paladin -Melee -Ranged (Boomkin) Trial Period Our current trial period is 2 weeks, or a total of 4 raids. After the trial period has ended the guild officers will review logs, personality, preparedness, and skill of the player. Additional information We are also accepting casual players for myth+ farming, and to attend our optional Wednesday raids for normal/heroic raids. Interested? Contact a recruitment officer, or apply at our website! Darnips @ Darnec#1602 Igomaniac @ Igomaniac#1183 Madpad @ Zew#1671 Énvy's Website http://envy-kt.enjin.com/homeDarnips8 4d
4d 877 DH LF Week Day Guild Looking to find a home for my DH to progress through nighthold. If you are looking for a DH then please add me on BTAG! I currently raid on the weekend as a spriest but have been wanting to raid as a melee during the week again. Preferred Times: 2 Days during week (Mon-Fri any time after 6:30pm CST) Current Exp on Main: 3/10M NH, 9/10M EN/ToV BTAG : Nanjas#1454Zeldriss0 4d
4d [A]<Shotgun By Thirty Two>7/7M 10/10H LF-DPS <Shotgun By Thirty Two> is a newly formed guild comprised of the top members of a 7/7M 3/3H 10/10H guild. We currently raid on Wednesday & Thursday from 7pm - 10pm Server. If you are like any other person with half a brain wondering why we are currently in need of raiders or why 14 of us up and left our old guild, well let me answer that in the form of a few redundant, almost pointless, and probably offensive questions. Has your raid leader ever been under preforming and constantly making decisions that you just don't agree with? Has he ever brought in a friend or two that he insists isn't bad? Did he wanted to spend more time talking about the encounter than it would take to actually do it? Well that was us just the other day. After numerous pleas and a few too many of the same people under preforming on Heroic Gul'Dan we had enough and as a result this puts you in a good position. So if you like memes, being politically incorrect, and Honda's hit ya boi up! (just don't stand where you clearly shouldn't). Due to our understanding that many new and returning players may not have the best ilevel we will entertain any exceptional DPS that is a min of 875. We are in current need of 6 DPS comprised of the following 1 Frost Death Knight 1 Enhancement Shaman 1 Balance Druid 1 Rogue 2 Warlocks 1 Shadow Priest If interested please contact Sleepysleepy/ sleepysleepy#1718 Atlia/ BigDwilly#1436 Fireco/ fireco#1827Sleepysleepy0 4d
4d Selling Carries We are a 900ilv group offering carries. Come let us push your M+ key, use one of our keys for your weekly chest, get your Keystone Master achieve, and more! We also offer nightbane mount runs, and full Kara clears! Don't miss out! Add Kmstadt#1329 to chat with me in game for more info.Moarwolves0 4d
5d (A)- 894 Arms Warrior LF Guild I'm currently looking for a 2-3 night a week guild that is looking to progress in Mythic NH, My previous guild broke up during EN while 4/7 in Mythic due to drama issues with the GM and I'm looking for a new place with chill players who still play serious and want to progress. I have cleared 10/10 NH on normal, and my previous parses from EN are pretty successful, usually 90% or higher. I am available to raid Sun-Thurs anytime after 6:00 server. You can PM me in game as I'm usually on every night.Sumlaan4 5d
5d 895 BM hunter LF late night raiding guild I'm 7/10 heroic NH and 7/7 mythic EN. Raid times have to be late night. I prefer start times 8-9 PST. Please reply to post or talk to me in game (I'm on quite often).Aaggros3 5d
5d 895 equip Arms/Fury War looking for guild Title says it all. My guild decided to disband last night, we were 9/10 H progress. This expansion I have cleared 3/3 H, 7/7M and 10/10 H, I'm looking for a good guild that is stable and can last more than a month or two. I have played WoW since Vanilla and have raided in a few high end guilds. I prefer guilds that start raid around 10est but could probably make exceptions for a good group. My logs can be found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/7723610/latest Feel free to add me and send me a message in game, or leave a message here. MadDawg#1310. Thank you.Maddawgx5 5d
5d 896 Equipped Havoc DH looking for guild Unfortunately, my previous guild just disbanded yesterday. Hence, I'm looking for a more stable one. Currently at 7/7 M, 2/3 H, 10/10 H for this expansion. The following are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16965894/latest Timings that work best for me would be 10pm - 1am PST, but I am very open to other raid times as well, as long as its a good group. Weekdays preferred but likewise, I am open to weekend raid days as well. Kindly send me a message/mail in-game, or leave a reply here :) Thanks!Tracist4 5d
5d <Spin The Dragon> [A] 2/7M EN - 5/10H NH Times available & time zone: Mountain Standard Time 7pm-9pm - Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday - 6 Hr Week Faction preference: Alliance Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore, we would like to push Mythic Current progression/experience: (7/7H EN-2/7M EN) - (3/3H ToV) - (10/10N NH) - (5/10H NH) Contact info: Etia, Aveharin ( GM ), Zyrania (Recruiting) jargenel (Officer), Callexis (Officer) We are a fun guild that focuses on playing with friends and helping new people gear up by running daily mythic + groups and preping them for raids. We are mostly active past 3pm MST all the way past midnight server time. Logs are ran and reviewed to make sure that everyone is on the same page. Low performance is not punishable, we simply will try and help you and get a better understanding on raid awareness/rotations if need be. If there is no improvement after help is given then we will give corrective action as needed. Personal loot is what we are running currently. When we get into Heroic Night hold it "may" switch to Master/Council loot. This is not set in stone as of yet. Attendance to non Mythic raids will impact who will be able to raid in the core mythic group. Make sure that you are ready to go 10-15mins before raid time and have all necessary flasks and potions. We are looking for 1-2 strong Ranged DPS and 1 Strong healer. Sorry no melee spots are available. Minimum 875 ilvl. Discord is what we use for our raids. High Priority: Healer MW Monk Resto Druid ``````````` Holy/Disc Priest Holy Paladin Resto Shaman High Priority: RDPS Elemental Shaman Hunter Warlock - any 3 specs Balance Druid ``````````` Mage - any 3 specs Shadow Priest Me -- Xevaria#1786 Btag Please feel free to MSG us in game on Kel'Thuzad or in this forum We look forward to raiding with youZyrania7 5d
5d Is your guild breaking apart? Hey sup kel'thuzadians. Is your guild breaking apart? Tired of dealing with the bull!@#$ come join us. We will give your officers a seat at our round table for representation. We are always looking to expand and create the best 2 day progression guild on the server. We have tons of mythic + farming groups running constantly and just a great overall vibe in discord throughout most of the day. We are currently 17th on the server. We Believe with the right merge we can be top 10. Aldizi#1730Aldizi2 5d
5d [H]<D N D>3/7M 3/3H 10/10N 9/10H @Kil'Jaeden <Death Not Disgrace> 3/7M 3/3H 10/10N 9/10H. We need bodies to fill up core spots for Mythic raiding. We need about 3 or so more people to round out the team. Looking for 870+ ilvl. The major thing we're looking for in our raid members is attendance, so long as we have enough people to run Mythic raids, we'll move along smoothly. Pugging people for Mythic raids slows us down due to pugs always leaving early and us having to replace. I'm sure most of the wow community knows of this problem. Raid Times: Tues / Thurs: 8-11pm PST Wed: 9-11pm PST Preferred Classes / Roles: DPS Boomkin Ele Shaman Warlock Rogue WW Monk Shadow Priest Mage Feral Druid Healer N/A WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Death+Not+Disgrace Contact info: Pimic#1689 Nvrforgoten#1232 Loxy#1515 You can reach me best by Real ID, otherwise posting here will be fine, but may be delayed responses.Simø2 5d
5d 896 Ret Paladin LF Heroic/Mythic raid team 1. Times available & time zone: Monday-Thursday, 7pm – 12am EST 2. Server preference: Sargeras, Proudmoore, Frostmourne, Stormrage, Lightbringer, Kel'Thuzad, Korgath 3. Faction: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: The goal of the raid team needs to be mythic Cutting Edge each tier. The team should be wrapping up heroic NH and pushing into mythic difficulty. Raid team needs to be doing mythic + outside of raid as well for AP farming, etc. 5. Current progression/experience: 7/7 Mythic EN Cutting Edge, 3/3 Heroic TOV, 8/10 Heroic NH 6. Anything else: I am posting from an alt, leave contact info below and I will reach out if interested. Will provide battle-tag, logs, armory, etc.Spumoni6 5d
5d Exceedingly Mediocre Recruiting for M NH Exceedingly Mediocre, US, alliance Kel'thuzad, Currently building a team for Mythic NH, looking for strong and reliable DPS for progression in all current content. Mythic raiding team slots are competitive, based on both logged and observed raiding performance. Heroic raid format will remain flex raid, we can/will accommodate any group size now and in the future. All raids are logged & Uploaded; you can find us on WarcraftLogs under our guild name. We are currently 7/7M 10/10H 1/10 M Raid Times: TUES/THUR/(MON)* 8:30PM-11:30PM EST Expectations: The usual that you would expect from a guild. We're not looking for drama so please leave it at the door. We strive for an environment where serious progression does not feel like a job, but *** still dies by the end of the night. Voice: MUMBLE. Mumble is not optional if you want to raid. Loot: EPGP Master Loot. (addon required - link provided upon request) EP is given per raid night, GP is given per loot received. PR=EP/GP, highest PR on those who roll wins. Min EP for loot eligibility is ~2 weeks of standard raiding which essentially equates to a trial period. EP decay per week is currently 7% (to diminish 'EP hoarding') Contacts: feel free to add Kmstadt#1329 to chat in-game about our guild, to ask specific questions, etc. *Monday raid is not a required attendance raid for raiders. The 'extra' night is currently being used for Normal/Heroic content farming (full clears), where alts and friends outside the guild welcome. Monday will not be a mythic progression night.Moarwolves0 5d
6d [A] <Shotgun By Thirty Two> 7/7M 9/10H LF-DPS <Shotgun By Thirty Two> is a newly formed guild comprised of the top members of a 7/7M 3/3H 10/10H guild. We currently raid on Wednesday & Thursday from 7pm - 10pm Server. If you are like any other person with half a brain wondering why we are currently in need of raiders or why 14 of us up and left our old guild, well let me answer that in the form of a few redundant, almost pointless, and probably offensive questions. Has your raid leader ever been under preforming and constantly making decisions that you just don't agree with? Has he ever brought in a friend or two that he insists isn't bad? Did he wanted to spend more time talking about the encounter than it would take to actually do it? Well that was us just the other day. After numerous pleas and a few too many of the same people under preforming on Heroic Gul'Dan we had enough and as a result this puts you in a good position. So if you like memes, being politically incorrect, and Honda's hit ya boi up! (just don't stand where you clearly shouldn't). Due to our understanding that many new and returning players may not have the best ilevel we will entertain any exceptional DPS that is a min of 875. We are in current need of 6 DPS comprised of the following 1 Frost Death Knight 1 Enhancement Shaman 1 Balance Druid 1 Rogue 2 Warlocks 1 Shadow Priest If interested please contact Sleepysleepy/ sleepysleepy#1718 Atlia/ BigDwilly#1436 Fireco/ fireco#1827Sleepysleepy4 6d
6d [A] <iRaider>[5/10M NH] LF RDPS & Heal! UPDATED 2/17/17: We are recruiting for Mythic Nighthold! Ranged DPS: [Boomkin, Ele Sham, Mage] Healer: [MW Monk or HPriest]. There is an exceptionally high need for a Healer with DPS OS or a DPS with Healer OS. These are immediate raid spot openings. This is not bench recruitment. About us: The majority of our core have top U.S. raiding history, including a top 10 experienced raid leader. We have experience with raiding at a realm first level, including realm first Deathwing, Will of the Emperor, and Grand Empress. We have achieved 13/13M HFC, 7/7M Highmaul, 9/10M BRF, 7/7M EN while it was current. Goals: Our primary goal: To be a top US 100 guild. We define this as having competitive progression, efficient Mythic+ teams, and high-ranking raiders. We can and will achieve this because of our prestigious raid history, our dedicated, skilled team, and resourceful leadership. Our internal goal: We want our guild to be dedicated, efficient, and enjoyable. We will achieve this through performance reviews, survey feedback, Q&A sessions, interactive raid strats, solid flow of communication, and class/role mentoring. Our casual goal: We want our guild to have some laughs, give each other sh*t, and kill bosses. After all, this is a game. When we raid: Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday (optional Sales) All days: 9pm - 12:30am EST We are currently 7/7M, 3/3M, and 5/10M NH. Our recruiting needs: We’re looking for players who are adaptable, versatile, and drama free. We want our raiders to strive to improve their play, take criticism well, and are okay with an adult oriented raid atmosphere. We are currently opening our ranks to anyone with talent. Please feel free to app. Looking for ranged DPS - Boomkin, Ele Sham, Mage Looking for Healer - MW Monk or H Priest Looking for DPS with Heal OS (or vice versa) - ANY Guild Perks: Our raiders take home an equal share of 75% of all gold earned through sales. 25% is kept for the guild bank. The only requirements are that you are here for the runs and have earned raider rank. As usual, flasks and repairs are provided as needed. If our guild pertains to you, then add me to battletag so we can discuss you being a part of iRaider or go to our website and submit an application! If I am not available, try Zeek. Moosqueaks#1932 Zeek#1714 Website: www.iraider.org WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/iRaiderMoosqueaks16 6d
6d [A] 3/10 M Nighthold Now Recruiting! ♥ Current Progression: Emeral Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 2/3M Nighthold: 3/10M Raid Schedule: T | W | Th: 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM PST Sat | Sun: 6:30 PM * - 10:00 PM PST * Sat & Sun are for casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. Recruitment Needs: Tank: High Priority Healer: Medium Priority Melee DPS: Medium Priority Range DPS: High PriorityIf your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. About Us!: <Highly Successful> is a three day progression guild on Kel'Thuzad - a competitive, high population Alliance server located at the Chicago data center. We strive to push progression on a light schedule (10.5 hours per week, 3.5 hours per night), and our goal is to succeed at raiding, thus becoming to a leading guild on KT. To this end, we're in search of like-minded players. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game. Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders' time. Fun times and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 10.5 hours of raiding per week, it's paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild's play. We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are free to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers. Expectations: Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and potions. If information is available, study current and future progression fights. Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. Respect the time people dedicate to raids. Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes. Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement. Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Highly+Successful How to Apply!: Website: http://www.hs-guild.com/ Contacts: GM: Kylore (GoblinSmithy#1769) Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579) Officer: Lisabel (Nasonia#1313)Kylore14 6d
Feb 16 891 Boomkin LF Guild 891 Boomkin LF Guild for Mythic NH +. I am 9/10 H in NH. 7/7M EN and 1/3M ToV. I have 54 traits in my balance weapon. 4 PC I am looking for: - 3-5 days a week - Starts after 7 EST - Ends before 3 AM - Alliance My battletag: Hemptimus#1161Hemptimus8 Feb 16
Feb 16 <Bear Team Six> 10/10H NH Recruiting We are Bear Team Six, an Alliance guild based on US-Kel'Thuzad. We are currently 10/10 Normal Nighthold and 10/10 Heroic Nighthold and are looking for strong players to fill out our core team for Mythic Progression. If you are interested in joining our core raiding team please provide a link to previous logs showing your performance. Most of our members are in the EST timezone so that is what we base our raid times around. We are a semi-hardcore guild and raid three nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. What we Require for New Recruits: - Desire to raid. - Dedication to show up to raids when it's within your ability. - Know your class. - Read up on the fights and understand what your role should be doing. - High raid attendance. Raid Times: Tuesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Wednesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST Below are the classes/specs that we are specifically looking for: High: - Resto Shaman - Resto Druid - Warlock - Mage - Shadow Priest - Hunter Medium: - Holy Priest - Rogue Any class/spec not mentioned above is low priority. Reply to this thread, contact Towersconnor#1610 or Crow#13817 if you'd like to inquire about joining Bear Team Six or apply directly at www.bearteamsix.com/apply/.Execrow0 Feb 16