Kel'Thuzad

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Nov 15 [A]372 Enh/Resto(AotC/2/8M) Guild/Server Looking for a new guild, with at least the same raid progression as myself. Long history of raid experience, with logs if needed. Currently AotC and 2/8M. Feel free to contact me in-game. Nelev#1914Nelev2 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] Occams Razor 4/8M 2 day guild on Fetid hey everyone We're looking for 1 Tank, Healer, and ranged DPS (warlock highly needed) to help us continue progressing through Mythic Uldir. Raid times are Tuesdays & Thursdays at 6:30 to 9:30 server time and we do Heroic Uldir alt stuff Wednesdays and Mondays. Leave a short app @ https://goo.gl/YkPnLG Contact me @ Moondoggie#1409 More info @ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Occams+RazorMoondoggi5 Nov 15
Nov 15 <FinalForzaBros> 3/8M, LF Flex Roles <FinalForzaBros> is a reformed BFA alliance guild on Kel’thuzad consisting of members who have raided together from BC all the way through BFA, looking to make cutting edge on a two night schedule. FFB has members with past server first experience, looking to enjoy raiding on a lighter schedule, while still making strong progress through mythic content. In addition, FFB brings a number of strong mythic plus players, with Raider IO scores of 1000+, encouraging members to complete their level ten key each week. We are a community with the desire to have fun, joke around, make a few memes and yet show up on-time, prepared and with mechanics known for raid. FFB will look at any application, regardless of what is listed on our recruiting needs. The best will always be in for progression, regardless of status or rank with the guild, and farm boss line-ups are opened to those who need the gear. Schedule Tuesday and Wednesday (6:30 – 9:30 Server Time, 8:30 – 11:30 EST) Currently 2/8M Guild Perks - Guild Repairs On - Feasts and Cauldrons at Raid - Gambling! - Mythic Plus Keys - Active discord! Voice Channels used every day, memes, bots for wowhead and raidbots, and more. Immediate Needs We need one healer (Shaman/Pally/Druid, any apply) and 2-3 dps (Any) for the progression Contact Ablarg ( Btag: pwnedyou#1183// Discord: pwnedyou0720#3450) Ríoghnach (Btag: prizma#11192 // Discord: Mint#3740) Bannedblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817) BlargSwag (Btag: Caswagna#1613 // Discord: Tr4nsc3nd3nc3#5280) Our Guild https://raider.io/guilds/us/kelthuzad/FinalForzaBros/mythic-plus-characters https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/FinalForzaBrosRíoghnach4 Nov 15
Nov 14 Wicked Warhawks [A]7/8H Casual Raid LF340+DPS We will gear you up, log on during the raid 7pm server 340ilvl dps or greater, whisper me. We will invite you to guild and raid. Who we are: <Wicked Warhawks> is a weekend Heroic very-casual Alliance guild on US-Kel'thuzad. Once we clear Heroic, we may aspire to move into Mythic. This is a guild that has been around a while, and looks to continue to be around after BFA. Casual and Chill. Expect lots of wipes, and other such good times. Groups or Pairs of applicants welcome! :) Some of our best raiders have been couples or RL friends. Where we are at right now: We are currently progressing on Heroic(7/8 as of 11-03-18). We raid 2 nights a week. We use Discord to communicate during raids. Click my armory profile or visit us on warcraftlogs for more up to date info. Raid Times are: Friday - 8pm-11pm CDT(7-10 server) Saturday - 8pm-11pm CDT(7-10 server) Who we need: We need >340 ilvl DPS. We are okay helping you gear up. We prefer prior raiding experience in heroic. Please have DBM and Angry Assignments installed for our raids. Contact us Secretofmana - Me - Raider <In game mail should be directed here> My Battletag: Zenfoldor#1145 Friend me or send me a message and we'll get you an invite or Mazull - GM - Post Guild Invite: Please make sure you receive an invite on the calendar for the next raid. Please accept the invite and you will be invited to the raid. We will take it from there. We do live logging, so results will be available on warcraft logs each raid night. Consumables: Guild repairs, food, and flasks are provided when available(most of the time, and every raid in BFA thus far). We do expect consumables to be used on most pulls, at this point. Real Talk: We are interested in consistent raiders. Consistency and attendance are valued. To raid with us, we would prefer you be in our guild(there are some exceptions to this). A lot of our dps quit as the xpak starts the usual dip, and we are looking for people to fill those positions. We would like to see players in the 350+ ilvl bracket right now, since we are still progressing in Uldir Heroic. The type of raider we are looking for should be shooting to clear and farm Heroic each tier. Patience is a virtue in our guild. Though Mythic is not out of the question, applicants who are NOT INTERESTED IN THE WORK THAT COMES WITH MYTHIC RAIDING may be interested in our guild. Alternately, you may have a main in a guild that does Mythic but are looking for a Heroic raid for an alt, which is fine. You are certainly able to pug this content much earlier than our guild will clear it. However anecdotally, since I joined the guild at the start of Legion, we have downed the last heroic boss in every tier while it was current(with the exception of Helya). Flaws to know up front: - Sometimes we get started late(we are working on this). - Sometimes there is downtime between attempts(we have gotten better at this, but it is still a problem that rears its ugly head from time to time). - We wipe quite a bit. Sometimes our raiders do not know the mechanics before boss fights begins(again, something we are actively trying to fix). Disclaimer/Misc: - We would prefer members who are already on KT. Our casual raid may not be worth a server transfer and if it doesn't work out, we would like to be able to go our separate ways with no hard feelings. - Discord info will be provided when you join the first raid or after you speak with an officer who invites you to the guild(where the information will be visible inside of the guild info tab). - When personal loot drops that one does not need, it is generally given out by /roll - Sometimes we may stop early if it makes sense to do so(ie: When clearing trash before Zul would prevent a pull on the boss before end of raid time)Secretofmana7 Nov 14
Nov 14 4/8M +Late Night+ After Dark is recruiting! LF (1) Tank, (1) Healer and DPS for Fetid Progression! Current Progression: 4/8M, 8/8H <After Dark> TEAM DAWN is currently recruiting motivated players with a progression mindset to push forward into Mythic content. Our goal every raid tier is Cutting Edge, although as a new guild we understand that it might not happen our first tier of raiding. It's all about working out the kinks and finding a dedicated group that enjoys having fun while killing internet pixels. Monday & Wednesday: 11:50p.m. to 3:00 a.m. EST (8:50p.m. PST - 12:00a.m. PST) Optional Heroic Farm Thursday: 11:50p.m. to 3:00 a.m. EST (8:50p.m. PST - 12:00a.m. PST) Recruitment: (1) Healer: Mistweaver / Resto Shaman/ Holy Paladin (open to other options) Mage Hunter Rogue Warlock DPS Shaman Windwalker (1) EXCEPTIONAL Tank --- We're currently using an alt tank to do progression with, and even though he's an amazing Blood DK, he'd really prefer to stab things than get punched in the face so we're keeping our options open. +Even if your class is not listed, please feel free to put in an application. We are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players.+ ------------------------------ Minimum ilvl of 370 and at least 2/8M and at least 7/8H experience is STRONGLY PREFERRED. Mythic+ only members are always welcome! We are actively seeking TANKS for Late Night Shenanigans! To Apply: https://goo.gl/forms/n9160TNGJkD7jli43 OR [GM] - LadyLoki#11608 (BNET)/Akromah#7556 (Discord) [Officer] - Kotonashi#1382 (BNET)/Kotonashi#4624 (Discord)Zividia4 Nov 14
Nov 14 <AD> TEAM DUSK S/Sun LF Healer & DPS! Team Dusk The Weekend Team of <After Dark> is recruiting select classes for it's core. We aim to establish a solid core that not only wants to clear content efficiently on a two-night schedule but aims to constantly improve themselves. We are always looking for more individuals who are interested in becoming apart of our Mythic+ community as well! Dusk till Dawn: Sat/Sun: 9:00p.m. to 12:00a.m. EST High Priority: -- DPS with OS tank spec a huge bonus! (1) Healer Rogue Mage Death Knight Warlock Windwalker Monk --- Will consider all other NON WARRIOR DPS. Must have 2/8M experience and minimum 365 ilvl to be considered for trialing. Mythic+ only members are always welcome! To Apply: https://goo.gl/forms/n9160TNGJkD7jli43 OR [GM] - LadyLoki#11608 (BNET)/Akromah#7556 (Discord) [Officer] - Kotonashi#1382 (BNET)/Kotonashi#4624 (Discord)Lyrical36 Nov 14
Nov 14 [A] <Aeternitas> Recruiting Healer 2/8 Mythic <Aeternitas> formed in 2015 and many of its members date back to Vanilla. We plan to get heroic raiding on farm very quickly so that we can delve into mythic content. We are recruiting quality players for BFA raiding on a semi-hardcore basis. 8/8N and 5/8H as of the second week of raiding. We are an active group that participates in mythic+ and PvP content as well. Additionally, we have a "legacy raiding" team to complete and farm the Herald of the Titans feat of strength in Ulduar. Come join us for all sorts of guild fun and love <3 _____________ We have both a Discord and Facebook page where we communicate about guild related matters as well as miscellaneous content. We want everyone to feel as if the guild is more than a means to receive loot; it is your WoW Family :) Raid Schedule Our raiding schedule is Tuesday and Thursday, 6:30-9-30pm server. This is less hours than most mythic guilds, but we still progress at a relatively quick pace. We will also have alt raids on the weekends to gear up those who are playing more casually as well as those interested in getting multiple toons up to a competitive level. These times may vary but will always be posted well in advance. Classes in Need We are seeking quality players interested in raiding on a semi-hardcore level. Anyone is welcome to contact us. Classes with high priority include: TANK: - Primarily a DPS with ability to off-tank when needed(any class). HEALER: - Currently full, but will welcome all off-spec healers interested in being back up DPS: - Druid (boomkin) - Death Knight - Mage - Demon Hunter - Warlock Contact Us /who Aeternitas to find someone online; just about anyone can invite you. An appropriate guild rank will be awarded by an officer when they are online. [b]Officers to contact directly are #Jared1396 -- nwaters80#1547 -- or Kytch#11697 on Battletag. Please indicate that you are inquiring about the guild.Aeterne200 Nov 14
Nov 13 (H) [ Area 52] The Nightmen are looking! <The Nightmen> (AOTC) are currently looking for more for our core Mythic Raiding Team on Tues/Wed 11:55 PM - 3AM EST. We are a new guild in Area 52 founded during 8.0 by a group of players that quickly expanded into a much larger group who enjoy eachothers’ company both inside and outside of WoW. Due to us starting during 8.0 we were slow in progression due to trying to find a core group while maintaining the social aspect of the guild. We are trying to grab a few more players for our core group to push Mythic content (both raiding and M+). Right now we are currently looking for dedicated players who are exceptional at their class and always looking to improve. If you do not see your class or spec please feel free to still reach out! Hunter Warlock Mage Ele/Resto Sham (Dual Spec) Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest (Tri Spec) Holy Pally Please contact me on either Discord (Enkazil#7836) or on Bnet (Anti#1430). Discord I am always available, so that would be the quickest way to reach me. One of our Officers is also available on Discord if I do not respond (Kostadine#8757). Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you!Enkazil0 Nov 13
Nov 13 Selling 2/8M + 7/8H Tonight 8:30pm Selling 2/8Mythic Taloc + Mother then right into 7/8Heroic.. well do G'Huun to 8/8 if we have the locks online :P. Invites 8:30pm server 3 spots left Add me Robbilee#1782 if interested.Vvheelchair0 Nov 13
Nov 13 <Deathnote> 2Night | 3/8M LFM for CE Server:Kel'Thuzad [A] Raid Times Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server) Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server) *Off night carries/alt clears Tuesday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad Server) Current Prog - 3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N, M Vectis 30% - Full Repairs - Flasks, Feasts & Runes Provided - 15k-25k gold each off night carry run - DPS Pots provided on some content Immediate Openings - Warlocks & other Ranged DPS - Arms Warrior - Any good quality players that can make raid schedule About Semi-hardcore guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. We run a roster of 23-26 to avoid attendance issues + stack classes for fight needs. Activities Gambling PVP/RBGS Gold Carries M+ Key Pushing Recruiting Post in our recruitment thread on https://discord.gg/7ZtVTDN or add our Recruitment Officer Shnuglybagel Shramwow#1847 or me Robbilee#1782 so we can get in contact with you.Vvheelchair9 Nov 13
Nov 13 Does anyone do 2's here? Been spamming for last couple days for quick 2's....nobody seems interested. 2200+ in all brackets, 2100 rbg exp, and yet to have a single message. What am I doing wrong to find some quick 2's games?Redhook2 Nov 13
Nov 13 *~ AotC Heroic Clears for Sale ~* Looking to quickly clear heroic for loot and/or AotC? Perhaps an alt needs some gear? We are selling complete heroic Uldir clears for a competitive price of 100k gold. We only take 1-2 people at a time, but we clear in just over an hour. Feel free to join our Discord and enjoy some banter, or just follow us and afk. Friendly environment. For more information contact me through Battlenet. Btag Jared#1396Aeterne2 Nov 13
Nov 12 LF GUILD 360 Fury Warr and 345 Assassination Rogue LF Early-Mid Heroic Guild.Cyánide1 Nov 12
Nov 12 345 Dh LF Raiding guild Hi, I recently took a break from wow and I'm looking to get back into raiding. I used to to heroics back in mop and I had a blast. Now I am just looking for a guild that does runs on the weekends since that is when I can play consistently. I am able to follow rules and if you need me to do any specific things on flights like cc mobs or run orbs I can do that too. I also have a 344 ww monk that I can either dps or play heals on since I enjoy both. If you want me to level up another class I played a really good fury warrior in mop and my resto druid was also fun to play. Or any other class since they are all at 90 and I'm pretty adaptable. Thanks for reading.Carpediiem2 Nov 12
Nov 12 heroic Guild Hi, so first of all I feel embarrassed to ask this question but I’ve been busy with work, kids, and school. Could never actually play till now finally. Looking for a heroic guild that raids during the week night and is either just starting up or actually looking for people. Just so tired of looking for pug groups that fall apart so fast.Äsura3 Nov 12
Nov 12 LF Weekend Guild Hello, as title states, i'm looking for a weekend guild. I have AOTC and 2/8 experience. I also prefer late nights. Ty!Doxsiah2 Nov 12
Nov 12 EDFC 3/8M (Weekend Guild) LF Healer! Looking for a place to call home? Casual yet focused raiding? Weekend progression? Look no further! The <Everdreaming Fan Club> is now recruiting! Our raid times are a casual 2 nights a week (weekends), with focused progression without wearing out our IRL schedules: Fridays 7pm - 10pm PST Saturdays 7pm - 10pm PST Currently looking for strong ranged DPS and 1 strong healer for core raiding spots. Would love to chat with you if you are interested! Hit me up @Swifyre#1796 =)Bubblosevenn2 Nov 12
Nov 12 [A] Juice 7/8M LF strong healer <Juice> is in need of a strong healer for ghuun progression. Mythic level healing experience is required. We would prefer a Priest but we are willing to trial any healer who is interested and meets our requirements/standards. Feel free to hit up the below names for more details: Raid Leader:Extav (extaveren#1241) Guild Master: Pòh (cyrules#1244) or myself at Disorient#1861Disörient1 Nov 12
Nov 12 7/8M <Juice> Recruiting for our HEALING core! <Juice> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for 1 more exceptional healer to round out our healing core. Looking for a strong healer that's willing to push themselves and become a part of our core team. Come willing and ready! We are currently 7/8M. Raid nights are Sunday / Monday / Tuesday at 7:00pm - 10:00pm PST. Come hang with the bros as we smash bosses. Looking forward to all strong applicants! Add me @ Swifyre#1796.Secondus6 Nov 12
Nov 11 <Space Force> Kel'Thuzad-US 3/8M Recruiting We are <Space Force> on Kel'Thuzad - US, Alliance. We raid 2 days a week (Tuesday & Sunday) from 6:30-10:30 Server Time (8:30-12:30 EST). Current Progression: 3/8M (Taloc, Mother and Zek' Vos on farm), currently progressing on Vectis. We are looking for highly skilled players to round out our roster; due to attendance issues. Story: Space Force was created by a bunch of raiders who have been raiding in top 10 Kel'Thuzad & Sargeras guilds. We decided to collaborate and create our own guild with a goal to be one of the top guilds on Kel'Thuzad. We created the guild on August 7th, 2018. Recruitment for Battle for Azeroth started August 21st, 2018. Within only a few short months, we created a well-rounded, competitive and eager raiding guild. Requirements: Space Force requires at least 90% Raid Attendance (100% if trialing). Space Force requires all of our raiders to be at least 370+ ilevel to be considered for trialing. Space Force requires all of our raiders to have the following addons: - Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or an addon similar like; Big Wigs - Exorsus Raid Tools - Weakauras 2 - Simulationcraft - Pawn - RCLootCouncil Non-mandatory addons: - Damage meters (Skada, Details, Recount, etc.) Current role(s) that Space Force is actively seeking: 1 Healer - Preferably Discipline Priest 1 Melee Damage - Preferably a Rogue or Death Knight 1-2 Ranged Damage - No current restrictions. (exceptional players will always be considered outside of restrictions and are welcomed to apply). We are looking to have a steady 24-25 person roster. This means you may have to step out/sit on occasion. This does not mean a permanent bench, this means you will be in on the next set of pulls or kill. Please find our recruiting officers battle-tags below for any of your questions: GM - Akiéno - Icolace#1420 GM - Mistpk - Centric#1539 Raid Leader - Kuruwen - Kurunir#1337 Recruitment Officer - Archara - Archora#1825 Application form: https://goo.gl/forms/N09hgSy8fOettWO63 “Space Force - Kel'Thuzad does not discriminate in recruitment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age or military service”Akiéno1 Nov 11
Nov 10 [A] 372 Priest Looking for Mythic Raid Hello, I can either play shadow or take on a healing role. Looking to join a guild that is 3/8M or better. Thank you.Karid2 Nov 10
Nov 10 Highly Skilled Tank (4 Tanks 375+) LFG As it says in the title currently play 5 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have: 377 Equipped Protection Paladin 376 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter 378 Equipped Brewmaster Monk 375 Equipped Guardian Druid 368 Equipped Blood Death Knight Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO - https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Ciliegia About Me I am currently looking for a raiding guild that has permanent raiding spots open and is at least 4/8M. Currently I am 8/8 H and 2/8 M with Prog Exp on Zek to 10% and and Vectus to 15%. I prefer to raid two - three nights a week and between 5 and 12 EST anytime on Saturday and Sunday. I am available Any Day. I run a +10 on all 5 tanks each week. I have cleared M+10s every week since BFA M+ came out. I enjoy running mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I run about 50 - 100 mythic pluses a week. I am willing to transfer servers. Faction change is possible if it is the perfect fit. What I am looking for in a guild: A strong community - This includes an active discord outside of raid nights, people playing other games together and/or playing WoW together. I am absolutely not looking for a guild in which 75% of the raid team is only on to raid. High End Raid Environment - A group of like-minded individuals aimed at getting Cutting Edge each tier and know what getting Cutting Edge entails. High End Mythic+ Environment – I love running mythic plus, I almost qualified for MDI tournament realms in Legion. I want to continue to push keys as high as possible and test my limits. Commitment From All Raiders - Similar to the community, Every raider should be getting the weekly 10 done, and doing everything possible to improve upon themselves and their characters outside of raiding. No Roster Issues! If you don't have at least 80% of what I am looking for let’s not waste each other’s time. More about Myself A little bit about myself myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competitive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119 or Discord Ciliegia#7310. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Do not reach out to me via here or I won't respond and don't spam your guild info here, if interested use my contact info. If you are not at least 4/8 M let’s not waste each other’s time.Serizy22 Nov 10
Nov 10 373 Fury Warrior LF Mythic Raiding Guild! 373 Fury Warrior LF Mythic Raiding Guild! 8/8H 2/8MDumper1 Nov 10
Nov 10 3/8 M Warlock looking for raiding guild! Guild just fell apart, and is no longer raiding this tier. Would like to stay alliance, however open to going horde. Warcraft logs are below. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kelthuzad/pade#difficulty=4 I am a team player, who just likes to raid and kill bosses. Looking for a good mature environment. I can play all the destro specs. I have been playing destro for mythic vectis progression. Looking for guilds that are 3/8 M and better. Also looking to start after 7 pm cst, and end before 11:30 cst. Feel free to add me on bnet if you have any questions. Pade #1226Pade8 Nov 10
Nov 10 380 paladin LF mythic guild. Please Read Paladin looking for guild, Please read all below before contacting me. I've done the best I can to answer any & all questions you may have for me. I've alts ranging from 340-360 I'm willing to gear up & play over ret if required. I'm willing to play Paladin > Priest > Mage > Warrior. About me: I'm 21 years old, work from home & love playing World of Warcraft, Overwatch & other video games. I collect all t-mogs, battle pets & mounts in game & love to do M+ & other casual things while not raiding. Past & Current progression: Firelands: 3/7N Dragon Souls: 6/8H Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14N Highmaul: 3/7M Blackrock Foundry: 5/9M Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M ( Cutting Edge ) Emerald Nightmare: 2/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3H Nighthold: 8/10M Tomb of Sargeras: 5/8M Antorus, the Burning Throne: 3/11M Uldir: 3/8M (30% on Vetics) Past Guild Experiences & Unfinished tiers? I know that a lot of unfished tiers is scary however, I've always struggled finding guilds because they all fall apart due to poor leadership or lack of players. I made a guild <Zealous raiders> with friends & we got to 3/8M before the burn out of AP grinding & gear grinding became to much for some people. What am I looking for? Availability? I'm available every day of the week, however I prefer 3-4 raid days & late night raiding, raids that start at 6:30pm PST or later are what work best for me. I also prefer Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday raiding, just because I prefer it doesn't mean I won't raid other days for the proper guild. I'm looking for an established guild that's been around for years that wants to clear Cutting Edge content each tier. I'm a highly dedicated player & am always looking to clear cutting edge but I've fallen subject to guilds always falling apart, even after making my own guild this was the case & issue. What specialization do you play & do you play alts? I play paladin, I prefer Retribution > Holy > Protection but I can play all three, currently Holy is my weakest in gear. I can play other classes but enjoy most of my time on paladin & would prefer to stay on it. Realm change? Faction Change? I can realm & faction change for the right guild that best suits me & what I'm looking for. Why should you pick me? Because I aspire to be the best raider that I can be, improving my DPS, healing or tanking as well as coming to each raid prepared to down bosses. Logs/Raider IO: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/judgenjury https://raider.io/characters/us/area-52/Judgenjury Battletag - Pixeledgamer#11165 Discord - Judgenjury#9908Judgenjury2 Nov 10
Nov 10 <A>Deathnote3/8M|CEXPPref'd|Sun-Mon8:30-11:30 Raid Times Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server) Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server) Tuesday (Optional) 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server) >Full H Uldir Clear for Alts/Mains and/or Gold Carries >If we have gold carries, you keep PL/BoE gear and get 50% of total carry gold amount depending on if you run with your main. Immediate Openings (Cutting Edge for Any Legacy Raid is a huge plus) High Parsing R SHAM & H Priest General Opening We are open to people that like to be around for mythic plus or casually like to raid herioc, participate in pvp events, or have a good community of people to be around. Warlocks WW, MW, BM Monk Balance Druid Havoc DH RDPS *gen Pivot Tanks or Anyone that would like to be in an active guild About Semi-casual guild on a lite 2 night (progression) schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic and got CE. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. Our guild is active in discord, friendly and welcoming, and helpful when it comes any questions people may have(class/spec/fight/boss mechanics) We will attempt to get CE on each tier as we did in Legion. Looking for quality players that know their class, are situationally aware, and can keep up with numbers as we perfect our group comp. per fight on our mythic roster. Goals and Ambitions -Bottom Line: Kill Bosses, get loot, and have fun. -Attitude>Mechanics>=DPS/HPS (essentially dont be a d!ck). Our team and GL are very calm and collective and bad additudes/raging are not welcomed. Our guild is currently ranked 26th on server with room to move up as soon as we get vectis down (getting close with our best attempts) While not every person in our guild will be the first to get CE, we will make sure all raiders get CE before 8.1 As a guild with an older player base, real life situations arise (members having children, life emergencies, etc.) and we are very understanding of this. In light of that, we would like to have a full roster of people that can pivot nights in raid if needed or if the fight requires a particular comp. For most boss attempts we view live logs to see where people can improve and provide suggestions in a non-hostile manner. (Usually a PM) >If wiping is a group issue, our GL (with the voice of a baby angel) will say what we need to do collectively in order to overcome the issue/s at hand. Activities Ooooo Gold Gambling (We sort of have a problem) PVP/RBGS Nights (Fridays) Gold Carries (Tuesday's Usually) Key Pushing for Gear (Raiders get atleast 1 10+ key for loot chest) Recruiting See immediate needs above, other classes welcome to apply as Trial, add Shramwow#1847 in game or post in recruitment channel on discord and I will get back to you: https://discord.gg/TZkk9P Guild Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/159457/latest/Shnuglybagel0 Nov 10
Nov 10 (A) Heartbreakers 2/8M 8/8H Recruiting Hello :) Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression. Heartbreakers is a friendly semi hardcore/casual guild. We have three Raid teams, two teams who Raid Tues/Thurs 7pm to 10pm Server time (Mountain Time) and another team who Raids on Weds/Fri 7pm to 10pm server time (Mountain Time) On off days our teams do numerous M+ runs, Arena and battlegrounds with many laughs in discord :) Team 1: 7/8H Team 2: 8/8H 2/8M Team 3: 7/8H What we are looking for: Dependable players with good attitudes, if you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you. Priority: Ranged: Warlocks and a Mage but we will consider any players with good attitudes and performance. Melee: Warrior, Rogue. DPS with healing OS, Monk, Druid, Pally or Priest. Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)Yrreg68 Nov 10
Nov 10 [A] 2/8M BDK LF Guild. 800io Primarily looking for a mythic progression guild. Bit interested in pushing M+ now as well. Tired of pugging and ready to commit to a guild. Prefer weekday (also avail. on sunday) raiding schedule that doesn't go past 11pm server time.Unjustified1 Nov 10
Nov 9 Weird world glitch in Vol'dun Theres a huge crack in the world where it looks like two areas were spliced together. If I go near it I fall through the world and DC. A druid came to check it out and they couldnt see it. http://tinypic.com/r/in9ybo/9 http://tinypic.com/r/2cn6zpf/9 http://tinypic.com/r/a329s/9Minoda4 Nov 9
Nov 9 [A] 349 H Pally LF Raiding guild 1. Times available & time zone: Weekends are best or after 7 PST 2. Server preference: KT is my spot, i would consider moving if the offer clicked 3. Faction preference: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi 5. Current progression/experience: None 6. Recent logs (if available): None 7. Contact info: reply here or add Rolt#1122 8. Anything else: Returning player just catching up kinda got all the gear i can get without finding a guild or running pugs. I am pretty confident in my abilities and I try my best to keep up with the latest class information, I do my job and i have good situational awareness, I don't really know the current bosses because I have only faced them in LFR and that does not count. If you need a healer who will show up with his stuff and stay for the full raid and always give 100% than I got you, drop me a line and we can try it out. I have a elemental shaman who has around the same gear level as this guy. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/kelthuzad/TotembearBobzy3 Nov 9
Nov 7 AoTC Carry Tues 11/6 8:30PM Server Deathnote is selling AoTC 8/8H on Tuesday 11/6 at 8:30pm Server. The run should take 2 hours at the most. PM Robbilee#1782 or join us in discord https://discord.gg/6BbDEB if interested. - 300k full clear - 200k AoTC onlyVvheelchair2 Nov 7
Nov 7 <Divinity> ex US #6 2days 5/8M LFM Contact: Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230 Contact: Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039 Contact: Minimandruid // Btag: Minimanlow#1451 // Discord: Minimanlow#9481 Guild Name: Divinity Realm: US-Kel'Thuzad (PvP) Datacenter: New York City Faction: Alliance Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (MST) ... About Divinity Currently stationed on the Alliance side of US-Kel’Thuzad, Divinity is an old and well established guild with members who have been playing together for many years. Founded in 2006 during the Burning Crusade, Divinity started as a casual guild full of friends and worked to become one of the best guilds in the United States, peaking at US #6 during Throne of Thunder. While the guild no longer has the competitive focus it once holstered, our core values of raiding smart and playing alongside top quality players still remain. Outside of raids we strive to be an active guild, both in WoW and otherwise. Regularly our members are playing other games, participating in forum discussion, or just hanging out in Discord. Divinity is a guild that has always placed just as much value on friendships and maintaining a great atmosphere as we do on our raids. We are a long-standing community that maintains a raid team, not the other way around. As we continue our journey into BFA and the expansions to come, we are looking for experienced players that are interested in clearing content efficiently in an environment that encourages constructive criticism and exceptional performance. If you’re interested in a lighter schedule and you share a similar mind-set to our guild’s culture, we encourage you to get in contact with us. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of a well-meshed guild with players that have the passion, skill, and drive to be successful. Recruitment HIGH NEED: Frost DK Rogue Warlock Mage Hunter (ranged) Shadow Priest Boomkin Priest Healer Regardless of the needs listed above, selective recruitment is always open to top-tier players with a strong history of progression raiding. If you're generally one of the best players in your guild, we want to hear from you. To Apply: Please get in touch with any of the contacts listed in this thread (Discord preferred). No written application is necessary at this time. Raid Schedule All times are MST, which is also the Kel'thuzad realm time. ● Tuesday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm ● Sunday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm Basic Expectations of You ● Have a good attitude and mesh well with the guild as a whole. ● Be able to make a positive impact on our guild's progression. ● Use your voice as a tool to help steer progression. Be vocal. ● Come to raid prepared and on-time having read up on all fights. ● Give 115% each raid night and always work to improve. What to Expect From Divinity ● Strong and experienced guild leadership. ● A fair and effective loot council system for loot distribution. ● Honest evaluation of your performance and blunt criticism. ● A commitment to two day raiding. We will not add days or extend raids. ● A laid back, stable guild that genuinely enjoys the community aspect of WoW. Further Information/To Apply Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230 Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039 Minimandruid // Btag: Minimanlow#1451 // Discord: Minimanlow#9481 Muk75 Nov 7
Nov 6 <PALS FOR LIFE> Recruiting P4L is a very active community of gamers found on Kel'Thuzad (Alliance). The guild has existed since the earliest days of Vanilla wow and has remained together in the 12 years following. We are currently looking for like minded casual raiders to join us in our weekly raids. We're a heroic raiding guild that will also push into mythics based on tier progression. We only raid two nights a week because we understand that there is life outside of WoW so we want people who are willing to maximize what we do in those two nights. We're also looking for players to take part in non-raid PvE, PvP, and socializing. We have members in the guild who have played since beta and members who have only been around for a few weeks and everything in between. We're looking for players who are interested in all kinds of activites from BGs and Arenas to Dungeons and Raids. We are currently looking for all classes and roles. We believe in recruiting the player and not the class. It's more important to us that you do well and have fun on a class you'd like to play instead of being forced into the current flavor of the month. Our Requirements -Know your class and spec and have the drive to play well while knowing fight mechanics -A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and help others learn. We strive to make our raids a drama free environment. -Have Discord -Prepare for raids by having consumables and knowing strategies -Don't be a jerk Current Roles Needed: -Ranged DPS -Monk If you have questions or would like more information, please contact one of the officers listed below. Kataani: Brenell#1779 Supered: Edcake#1463 Amorta: Amorta#11408 To apply, fill out the application that can be found at: http://www.thepalsforlife.com/punbb/ Raid Times & Days Tuesday: 6:15pm - 9:00pm (MST) (8:15pm-11:00pm EST) Thursday: 6:15pm - 9:00pm (MST) (8:15pm-11:00pm EST)Kataani28 Nov 6
Nov 5 [A] <Hobnob> recruiting for core 7/8H Hobnob is a laid back group looking to fill out our core group for raid progression. Most of us are on during the week pushing M+ and helping others gear out. Discord is required. Current raid times are: Tues 9PM EST Sun 12PM EST All classes and experience welcome!Xvisceral0 Nov 5
Nov 2 Looking for casual guild Took a bit of a break. Havent played much since Pandaria. Looking for a casual alliance guild on Kel'thuzad that I can grow with and possibly start raiding with. I'm only on a couple times a night at random right now. Still uncertain if I want to stick with my Hunter or if I should focus on Paladin, Warrior, Shaman or Death Knight though. Really only want to focus on 1 at the moment due to work.Jerza1 Nov 2
Nov 2 370 Ret LF Guild Recently transferred to play with a few friends. 6/8h, 1/8m experience. Also experience running M+ of course. Looking for a 2 day raid week, max. Thanks!Trivium4 Nov 2
Nov 1 [A] Returning player LF raiding guild I'm an old school player that took a break from WoW for several years and wants to get back into raiding again. I've raided extensively in the past on multiple toons up to the Deathwing raid in Cata. I can raid any day of the week after 9PM EST. Bnet: Uradon#1254 Discord: Uradon#5210Uradon1 Nov 1
Nov 1 [A] 380 Mage / 370 Hunter LF Mythic Guild 380 Mage and 370 Hunter looking for mythic progression guild. 2/8M experience. Preferably 8-11 EST weekday raid times. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kelthuzad/sebara#Sebara6 Nov 1
Oct 31 [Horde] 340 iLvl Affliction Warlock Hey everyone, I’m a newish player looking for a horde guild. I’d prefer a guild that does heroic and mythic dungeons and wants to work towards raiding. I’m not really interested in the best of the best but working to grow as a team. It’s pretty hard to find a guild on this server for horde....Slaebae0 Oct 31
Oct 31 Quick question How is the faction balance in this server?Daygan1 Oct 31
Oct 31 [A] NegBro and Pals Merged. Contact: Aldizi // Btag: Aldizi#1730 // Discord: Aldizi#4930 About Negative Bro Our current home is located on US-Kel’thuzad. Negative Bro has been a well-established guild since 2006. This preceded the release of one of the best expansions of all time, The Burning Crusade. We have always been a competitive raid squad with multiple accolades in PvE and PvP. We enjoy a healthy mix of PvP and PvE, while PvP is not required we encourage members to participate in guild events. We are a strong community with thick skin. As the years have passed we have grown up with the game and have remained friends while keeping a competitive attitude in multiple games. We are now in the process of re-building our mythic raiding squad for BFA. We look forward to having you all apply and meet with us in discord to see if you have what it takes. We have an open-door policy at Neg’ Bro, no locked channels, no shady officers, and at our core we want to beat the game and get cutting edge on a 2-night raiding schedule. The best will raid during progression. During farm we rotate people in to maintain a full and geared roster. Officers will sit like everyone else, we are a team! Our Same philosophy is now carried over to Pals for life guild as we strive to push cutting edge on a 2 night schedule.Aldizi5 Oct 31
Oct 31 [A] Faith of the Fallen is Recruiting! Faith of the Fallen is a laid back, friendly raiding guild looking for more to expand our ranks as we move into Battle for Azeroth. The guild has existed since the early days of Legion, but consists of players who have been playing as far back as Classic and Burning Crusade. We are seeking players who have an interest in being involved with others as we raid, run Mythic+ dungeons, and any other shenanigans going on at the time. Schedule and Roles Needed We cleared all content in Legion on heroic difficulty with raid nights being Tue/Thur 7PM-10PM realm time (9PM-12AM EST). We are in high need of ranged dps/heals, but all are welcome as long as you have a good attitude and are willing to make adjustments if needed. Misc Requirements - Do not stir drama for no reason. Remember, its still a game no matter how serious anyone takes it. - Have discord installed or be willing to download it. - We ask that you come prepared for raid (consumables/gems/enchants). If for whatever reason you cannot afford it or forget to bring something, just ask. - Be proactive and watch fights you are unfamiliar with before the raid starts. We link videos to all the fights on Discord and go over them before pulls if needed. Do not be afraid to ask questions! Feel free to reach out to an officer (Azradian, Tats, Wywik, Wolfenstien, Laddorek) or poke any member of the guild to get an officers attention if none are online. Battletags: Azradian#1689 Idle#1603 Toasty#11167Azradian9 Oct 31
Oct 30 [A] <Elite> 3/8 M - LFM Guild: <Elite> - Kel'thuzad [US] [A] Faction: Alliance Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday 8-11 PM (MST) with an optional day on Sunday 8-11 PM (MST) Current Progression https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Elite Recruitment Contacts: (Discord) Ackthal#9785, Snow#8528, Deceptions#1474 Expectations: http://elite-kt.gamerlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11947799&gid=574111 Application: http://elite-kt.gamerlaunch.com/recruiting/app_application.php?gid=574111[/url] Needs: Warlock, Ret paladin, Havoc DH, Hunter, Healer - any exceptional players will be considered. Goals/Plans: Full Mythic Progression, M+ DungeonsAckthal58 Oct 30
Oct 29 373 8/8H Hpal looking for heroic guild Friends, the time has come for me to find a new home. I joined a new guild at the start of BFA with the goal of focusing on clearing heroic ASAP and then settling in to quick farming/m+/etc on the open nights. Well, with us clearing heroic and adding more bodies to the team the decision has been made to jump into mythic. I don't have any interest in running progression continually from tier to tier I am looking for a new home. My issue is finding a guild that runs later at night or on weekend nights (or a combination of the two). Looking to stay Alliance at the moment (due to annoyance of faction changing) Can raid anytime at or after 8pm Pacific/10pm Central/11pm Eastern Monday-Friday Can raid anytime at or after 5pm Pacific/7pm Central/8pm Eastern Saturday/Sunday No issues realm changing Looking for heroic focused guilds only https://raider.io/characters/us/kelthuzad/Brinnward https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kelthuzad/brinnward#metric=hps&difficulty=4 https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/kel-thuzad/BrinnwardBrinnward0 Oct 29
Oct 29 [3/8M] <Nobility> is LFM for LATE-NIGHT <Nobility>, a late-night raiding guild whose core has been raiding together since Wrath times, is recruiting for some fun. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 11pm to 2am server time (which is 10pm - 1am PST or 1am - 4am EST). Current progression is: Uldir: : 3/8M, 8/8H TL;DR: 1) We raid late night. 2) We're semi-hardcore: we value progression but also balance it with RL. 3) Our raid leader won't try to pretend he's a frat boy on a power trip; but we also enforce performance, politely. 4) We don't recruit for the bench. Spots are always competitive. It is your performance and attendance alone that will determine your spot - not how much officers like you. 5) We're quite stable, having been raiding together, non-stop, since the start of WoD. Looking for more details? We have them! What can we offer? We're a semi-hardcore progression guild. We're not striving for server-first, and understand that RL is more important than the game, but are serious about progression, and aim to kill Mythic bosses during the relevant tier. We offer an active, social guild. While we do not require anyone to log in at non-raid times, many of us do, and we enjoy plentiful and successful Mythic+ runs, old raid transmog clears, and Discord chatter nights. Neither the guild chat, nor our voice channels are lonely often. And yes, if you're only interested in M+ but not in raiding, we do also recruit for that. Our style of raid leading sets us apart from many guilds. When someone messes up in a fight causing a wipe, or performs below the expected level, some raid leaders will openly mock them, calling them names more suitable for a frat party. Others will not notice, and will continue pulling in what people like to describe as bashing their heads against the wall. We do neither of these - we won't mock or swear, but we will instead let the person know they need to improve, and if such improvement doesn't happen, we will (politely) replace them. In this way, we maintain progression without causing drama or hurting feelings. We play to have fun, and have a low tolerance toward rude or pretentious people, but at the same time do enforce performance standards in raids, particularly for the progression fights, and our raid spots are competitive. We like to joke around in guild chat and on Discord; profanity is allowed and encouraged, but intentionally abusing others isn't. How to contact us? Choose one of the following: Contact Charodey#5945 on Discord. Add Volshebnik#1818. Apply online at: http://nobility-kt.enjin.com. Post here, leaving your battletag. Contact one of Charodey, Cardeah, Windgrace or Dejavou in-game. Write one of us an in-game mail.Charodey0 Oct 29
Oct 28 <TDC> 8/8H Recruiting for Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday - 9pm to 11pm Eastern Friday/Sunday - Optional as of now but we run guild stuff 9pm to 11pm Eastern We are 8/8N | 8/8H | some members are 2/8M. Raid spots open Tank - None are needed but will take a few to give our tanks a break or opportunity to run an alt. Healers - Taking all as of now. We have 4 main guild healers currently. Locks - LF 1 or 2 good locks Ranged DPS - We are currently a very melee heavy guild. Looking for good ranged dps to fill spots Melee DPS - accepting all melee DPS, but understand we have 6-10 constant melee members who show up. We are also recruiting for M10+ individuals to run weekly (minimum) to daily M+. Accepting anyone else who is exceptional and ready to raid/progress. About the guild We are a medium to hardcore guild when it comes to raiding. We don't take it super serious but we don't take it lightly either. We come fully prepared, flasked, geared, gemmed, etc... We also do guild RBGS, Arenas, and a ton of Mythic+10 and up. We are looking for serious raiders only who come prepared. If interested, please contact any officer or myself in game. You can also put up a thread in our discord https://discord.gg/S8z2zzr We look forward to raiding with you.Razorheals1 Oct 28
Oct 28 [A] <Shiden> 8/8H 2/8M recruiting for Mythic Guild Name: Shiden Realm: Kel'Thuzad [A] Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday - 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST Update Heroic is on farm. Bulking up for Mythic and PUGing them as we can. Goal for next raid wing is to start on Heroic and quickly transition to Mythic ASAP. Requirements - Able to commit to the raid times and make them with relative certainty - Good attitude with the ability to stay chill even when wiping - Discord available for voice comms Summary Guild focused on Heroic and Mythic raids. We run Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm until 11pm EST. We will push onto Mythic as we continue to bulk up. The focus right now is on building a strong group of people, not just randoms who get gear together. To that end, we are striving to strike the balance between a great group of people who have fun and a strong guild that shows up and gets stuff done. History Most of our members come from a long-standing multi-game guild and have been friends for awhile before this. A group of us came back to WoW for BFA and are looking to focus on raiding and progression together. We are a chill group but have a lot of raid experience from either old-school WoW (Vanilla/BC days) or comparable MMOs. Expectations We expect members to show up and be ready to start playing by 8pm. Get your drinks, tell your kids you love them, tranquilize the dog. We start on time because we respect the time of our members. Beyond that, we expect people to show up to *most* nights. Life happens. That's fine -- take nights off, don't burn out. We just want a reliable and dependable group of people. TL;DR If you're looking for "hardcore raiders who grew up and are now kind of casual but still not" then this is the group for you. What it's not about is bringing in elitists that fester a bad attitude. It's about growing together as a group and figuring these things out. No ego. No bull!@#$. Let's have a good time and get it done. Classes in Demand Tank - We are full up on tanks but any DPS that is able to tank is always valuable. Damage - Looking for a Havok DH. All exceptional DPS considered. Healer - We are in need of talented healers! Need a Holy Priest and one other healer. Priority Classes: Havoc DH, Holy Priest Contact BattleNet: Sange#1922 Discord: JediSange#1982 Character name: Satorinami Interested? Send me a message or post here.Satorinami0 Oct 28
Oct 27 Server xfer LFG BrM WW Monk I will be moving to this server as I decided to roll Alliance for the rest of the xpac. I am currently on Stormrage and looking to move away from that server. I will most likely spec both Brm/WW as this is a new class to me. I had been raiding on a 350 Prot Pally with experiance 8/8N 1/8H I am looking for a fun raiding guild that knows how to take care of business. I am not sure if i will keep same toon name just yet but my Bnet info is Monky#11399Monketeer1 Oct 27
Oct 27 <Gray Paring Scrubs> 3/8M 8/8H Recruiting. About Us: <Gray Paring Scrubs> is a weekday Mythic semi-hardcore progression guild on US-Kel'thuzad. In our spare time, we run various high Mythic keystones/carries and Heroic Uldir carries. Currently we are recruiting for our BFA Mythic Team. We value camaraderie, communication, preparedness and excellence in each other. Discord is used to communicate during raids. Although the loot system has been changed in Bfa, we expect raiders to be aware of their BIS and ideal gearing setup, and willing to trade where possible to best equip the raid team. The type of people we want would almost JUMP at giving gear to their fellow raid member/team if it is a sidegrade for themselves. Guild repairs, flasks and food are provided to all raiders, including trials. Current Progression: 3/8M Uldir 8/8H Raid Times: Tuesday - 7pm-10pm MST Thursday - 7pm-10pm MST Optional Saturday night Heroic - 7pm-10pm MST Invitations start 15 minutes before raid time. Recruitment: We are currently recruiting strong applicants of all classes and roles, with the ability to handle calls and criticism like an adult. High Priority Recruitment: Ranged DPS: Mage, Warlock. Healer: Priest ALL exceptional applicants will be considered. Guild Master/Raid Leader: Kreyon/Grendelwald - Officers: Reayon, Wrátth Recruitment Officer: Mike - Mike#110211 Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/2ZXgKvR Leave contact info in #recruitment channel.Mike4 Oct 27