Kel'Thuzad

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
1h WTS Chromatic Sword Willing to xfer to any server to sell this unobtainable item. Looking for north of 8mill. Btag - Eenow#1134 if you are interested.Confessín0 1h
5h <Celestials> Mythic Antorus/NH/ToV Sales! We accept gold on any server! <Celestials> starting sales again! We are selling Mythic Antorus, Heroic Antorus, and Mythic Guldan. My btag is bgodbgg#1882 and discord id is bgodbgg#4653. I will respond any time of day on discord. We can stream any sale/run for you if requested. We only do master loot sales. You are guaranteed all non-WF/TF gear. You will still get most WF/TF gear too. Gold accepted on all servers, alliance side. NEW - Now selling Mythic Argus - on its own or as a package (Cutting Edge feat of strength). Contact for details 5/11M Master Loot - 1.5mil 9/11M Master Loot - 3mil Mythic Guldan Mount - 1mil "The Chosen" achievement - 1.5mil We also have raiders that sell Heroic Antorus, +15, and +20 keys so feel free to reach out and I can put you in touch with them.Cillidan10 5h
12h (A) Heartbreakers 2/11 M 11/11 H Recruiting Hi All Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :) We are 2/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :) What we are looking for 960+ DPS with healing offspec, DPS with Tank offspec for Core Mythic spots.The raid times start at 7pm server time and go until 10pm server time. Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn Players with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you. Priority: Warlock Boomkin Mage Shadow Priest Ele Sham Deathknight Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)Yrreg36 12h
13h Simplicite Sales Simplicite (A) Korgath 9/9M 10/10M 118 US, 388 World! 11/11M 104 US, 322 World! Mythic ABT kills now available! This will be a price per boss payment or in sets (1-5, 1-7,etc.). We are able to sell every boss at this time, Argus is currently without mount but eventually mount will be available. Please contact me for dates/times! Btag can he found down below! We are also able to sell Mythic KJ kills (can do all of ToS) if there is any interest! We are also able to sell The Chosen runs for ToV as well. Heroic Sells would occur every Thursday evening, 6:30 central (server) time. Guarantee you will be the only person for your tier piece that we are selling to that run. The Argus kill will allow for quest completion for the new leggo ring, as well as a chance for Aman'Thul (arcano 2.0) or your specs pantheon trinket. This is ran on personal loot by 965+ilvl 11/11M raiders. Potential to be traded a lot of gear! The Gul’dan Mount sale is also on Thursday evenings (we can do it other days as well just need notice!) right before the heroic run. The mount has a 100% drop rate on Mythic! This will end come BFA! For prices along with other conditions, please add me! Fizzyelf#11113 Thank you for your time and we look forward to helping gear you!Taehee10 13h
1d 6 Cutting Edge Raiders LF Guild Found guild.Hawbs0 1d
2d 4K Mythic+ Push 3.5k warlock looking to push to 4K before BFA. Blood DK, Rdruid, Monk, Mage Pref. Hit me up here or in game Nukanuka#1484Pyote0 2d
3d Possible horde guilds I play alliance on KT, my group of friends are debating about going back to horde for bfa. We would like a casual guild that raids 2 times a week 8-11 EST. Have 3-4 people, including myself, that would like to raid. Been playing since vanilla so have raiding experience and even leading raids. Just looking for something laid back, have fun and progress through raids.Hisokâ0 3d
3d Possible horde guilds I play alliance on KT, my group of friends are debating about going back to horde for bfa. We would like a casual guild that raids 2 times a week 8-11 EST. Have 3-4 people, including myself, that would like to raid. Been playing since vanilla so have raiding experience and even leading raids. Just looking for something laid back, have fun and progress through raids.Sörä0 3d
4d [A] 964 MM Hunter looking for guild I'm looking for a guild raiding Heroic/Mythic ABT and preparing for BfA. I returned to WoW in February after a 7.5 year break. My WoW "career" started on Kel'Thuzad day one Vanilla. Throughout all of my playtime raiding has been a priority. If you're looking for a good, reliable player please feel free to send me a msg: taliababa#1656. Currently my hunter is the only character on KT, but I'm considering transferring my Frost DK in the near future. Thanks for your time.Taliababa1 4d
4d [9/11M] <Nobility> LFM late-night folks <Nobility>, a late-night raiding guild whose core has been raiding together since Wrath times, is recruiting for some fun. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 11pm to 2am server time (which is 10pm - 1am PST or 1am - 4am EST). Current progression is: Antorus, the Burning Throne: 9/11M, 11/11H, 11/11N Tomb of Sargeras: 6/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Nighthold: 8/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M, 7/7H, 7/7N (Cutting Edge) Trial of Valor: 2/3M, 3/3H, 3/3N Past progression (WoD): Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M, 13/13H Highmaul: 5/7M, 7/7H BRF: 3/10M, 10/10H We finished T18 (HFC) 14th on server and 665th in the U.S. What can we offer? We're a semi-hardcore progression guild. We're not striving for server-first, and understand that RL is more important than the game, but are serious about progression, and aim to kill Mythic bosses during the relevant tier. We offer an active, social guild. While we do not require anyone to log in at non-raid times, many of us do, and we enjoy plentiful and successful Mythic+ runs, old raid transmog clears, and Discord chatter nights. Neither the guild chat, nor our voice channels are lonely often. And yes, if you're only interested in M+ but not in raiding, we do also recruit for that. Our style of raid leading sets us apart from many guilds. When someone messes up in a fight causing a wipe, or performs below the expected level, some raid leaders will openly mock them, calling them names more suitable for a frat party. Others will not notice, and will continue pulling in what people like to describe as bashing their heads against the wall. We do neither of these - we won't mock or swear, but we will instead let the person know they need to improve, and if such improvement doesn't happen, we will (politely) replace them. In this way, we maintain progression without causing drama or hurting feelings. We play to have fun, and have a low tolerance toward rude or pretentious people, but at the same time do enforce performance standards in raids, particularly for the progression fights, and our raid spots are competitive. We like to joke around in guild chat and on Discord; profanity is allowed and encouraged, but intentionally abusing others isn't. How to contact us? Choose one of the following: Add Volshebnik#1818. Apply online at: http://nobility-kt.enjin.com. Post here, leaving your battletag. Contact one of Charodey, Ohotnik, Reowen, Fobik or Sentient. Write one of us an in-game mail.Charodey71 4d
5d <A> Frost DK LF early morning raid guild Hello! I am looking for a guild that does either normal and/or heroic raiding early in the mornings. I have scuffed timezones going on need a guild raiding during 10am to about 6pm (eastern) I have been playing since about 2008 and would conciser my self moderately good at my class, open to learn more. On my main account I have done mythic raiding and am well versed on all fights in Antorus on normal and heroic, and for the most part, mythic. Feel free to add me on bnet Gastyne#2687 if you want to.Gasty0 5d
5d <Queen Annes Revenge Guild Recruitment> <Queen Annes Revenge> is a semi-hardcore late night raiding guild recently formed by Multi-Expansion Mythic Raiders We are seeking out a core roaster for Mythic Progression in BFA. We were the former #1 Alliance Guild on Azgalor during WoD however due to a lack of population on azgalor we have moved to Kel'Thuzad Alliance and are now seeking to start up again Add the following battletags for more information or leave a post down below if you are interested in joining or Message Adrainn-Kel'thuzad or Ironchain-Kel'thuzad if either of us are online. B-tags Bert#12900 Comedian#11222Adrainn0 5d
6d [A] <Aeternitas> Join the fun for BFA! <Aeternitas> formed in 2015 and many of its members date back to Vanilla. We are primarily a heroic raiding guild but we do delve into mythic for some raiding content. We have completed heroic Antorus at the end of 2017, farmed for a few months, and are now many of our members are taking it slow while we wait for the pre-patch. We are recruiting for BFA raiding in the next expansion! We are an active group that participates in mythic+ and PvP content as well. Additionally, we have a "legacy raiding" team to complete and farm the Herald of the Titans feat of strength in Ulduar. Come join us for all sorts of guild fun and love <3 _____________ We have both a Discord and Facebook page where we communicate about guild related matters as well as miscellaneous content. We want everyone to feel as if the guild is more than a means to receive loot; it is your WoW Family :) Raid Schedule Our usual raiding schedule is Tuesday and Thursday, 6-8:15pm server. This is less hours than most guilds, but we still progress as quickly. Classes in Need We are seeking quality players! Feel free to reach out to us if you're interested. Classes with priority include: TANK: - Any off-tank (except paladin) HEALER: - In need of any healer to increase our diversity. DPS: - Warlock - Hunter - Ret paladin Contact Us /who Aeternitas to find someone online; just about anyone can invite you. An appropriate guild rank will be awarded by an officer when they are online. To learn more information, feel free to contact: Luciffen, Kytch, Vancomycin, or Aeterne via PM or in-game mail. You may also add #Jared1396 on Battletag, but please reach out to me stating you're interested in joining, as I have many contacts.Aeterne121 6d
6d [Tempest] Hardcore Guild LFM for BFA! Tempest - Hardcore Guild LFM for Battle For Azeroth Hardcore Raiding - Semi-hardcore Hours. I mean really, which guild is right for me? As you peruse these forums, you see the same posts, offering the same things. Your fate dangles in the air like a !@#$%^-*!@# hanging from Pauly Shore's precious buttocks. Your coveted happiness, with the potential to be swept away in a tornado of emotions by the wrong group of people. Your innocence, threatened like a 19 year old white girl walking through Brooklyn. You know, when you see her walking and you’re just like, damn, she should like go inside, or get a hotel. Then you think about asking her if she needs a ride but you’re like maybe that would make me look sketchy. Then you see three guys walking towards her and one of him gives you a look and you drive off as fast as you can. Then later you’re like, I’m sure it’s OK, I bet she had pepper spray. But then her face haunts your memory for the rest of your life. Well, if you want to avoid all these situations, relax your bladder and take a seat on a fluffy white cloud, Tempest Gaming is the right place for you! We are all very active in discord and we expect you to be too. We are social butterflies, but you don’t have to be, as long as you are on when you are playing. Guaranteed we will break you out of your shell, to the point where you will quit video games go see the dreaded sunlight and start talking to models. Yes. Models. Like actual models. Not the models that you see on facebook with filters in their pictures to make them look like models. If you got to the end of this, and forgot you were reading a guild application, and not a beautifully masterpieced (is that a word?) set of words that makes M Night Shamalan look like Huck Finn here are the basics. Recruitment: Open (Age 18+) - Region: North America, Raid times: TBD (3-4 times a week) Tempest Gaming has been around for the past nine years and has had a known track record of achievement. We combine hardcore fast-paced raiding with genuine good times. While we do look for quality, we also value the person over a combination of pixels. If you are interested hope on discord and well chat. Come join us! Discord: https://discord.gg/42DEpf8 Add me too Nahli#1610Nahli0 6d
Jun 15 [A] 954 Warlock LF Late Night Guild Looking for times starting at 12am EST (10pm Kel Thuzad realm time), the days don't matter. Frisqy#11784 would be the best way to contact me, but feel free to leave a response here.Vyn0 Jun 15
Jun 14 Selling M+ Carries and More! Our Services: Mythic Plus 15 Carry 960 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Achievement: Keystone Master... Rewards a Artifact Appearnce for your Class and Spec (Character Specific) Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 940 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance or Horde Server as of 04/03/2018! Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mythic Plus 20-22 Carry 960 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Work your way towards hitting 4k+ Raider.io score! We also sell Raider.io 4k+ Packages! PM For more info! Achievement: Keystone Master... Rewards a Artifact Appearnce for your Class and Spec (Character Specific) Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 940 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance or Horde Server as of 04/03/2018! Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Full Heroic Antorus Clear 945+ Pieces of Loot and Tier! All 11 Bosses killed on Heroic Difficulty Chance at Legendary Trinket Aman'Thul's Vision and Pantheon Trinket! Pantheon Trinket Upgrade Token! Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker... Guaranteed Legendary Ring: Insignia of the Grand Army Mount: Violet SpellwingCost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance & Horde Server as of 04/03/2018! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Heroic Argus the Unmaker Chance at 955+ Piece(s) of Loot! Chance at Legendary Trinket Aman'Thul's Vision and Pantheon Trinket! Pantheon Trinket Upgrade Token! Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker... Guaranteed Legendary Ring: Insignia of the Grand Army Mount: Violet SpellwingCost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance & Horde Server as of 04/03/2018! Time: 15-20 Minutes! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Information: We have been running Mythic Plus all throughout the expansion, completing over 3000+ Mythic Pluses. Even before the release of Mythic Plus, we have been selling Challenge Modes back in MoP (Mist of Pandaria) and WoD (Warlods of Draenor) helping people get their achievements, transmogs, and gear. We have all been Cutting Edge Raiders since MoP Days going into Battle for Azeroth! All our raids are completed with no failure! If you have any questions or would like to set up a time, please add Gotfood#1441 to btag and we will respond to you as soon as we can. Reminder we do carries on Any Alliance & Horde Server as of 04/03/2018!Gotdh69 Jun 14
Jun 14 961 Resto Druid LF Guild Returned a few weeks back and currently looking for a raiding guild. I have only cleared 3/11H back in early December. With BFA coming up i'm interested in getting back into raiding. At the beginning of Legion I was: 7/7M EN, 3/3 TOV, and 5/10M NH. The new FFXIV expansion was released around the time TOS came out so never raided then. I'm available Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm-1:00am EST.Gyldenstiern2 Jun 14
Jun 14 <Queen Annes Revenge> Recruitment Post <Queen Annes Revenge> is a semi-hardcore late night raiding guild recently formed by Multi-Expansion Mythic Raiders We are seeking out a core roaster for Mythic Progression in BFA. We were the former #1 Alliance Guild on Azgalor during WoD however due to a lack of population on azgalor we have moved to Kel'Thuzad Alliance and are now seeking to start up again Add the following battletags for more information or leave a post down below if you are interested in joining or Message Adrainn-Kel'thuzad or Ironchain-Kel'thuzad if either of us are online. B-tags Bert#12900 Comedian#11222Adrainn0 Jun 14
Jun 12 Weekend Heroic Raider Looking for a weekend raiding guild on KT for BFA. I can play a variety of classes and roles. I just need a home. My focus is raiding weekly, (Friday,Saturday preferred) having a full roster (not pugging half the team week after week) and clearing heroic and showing growth and improvement. My charactrers: Tanks: Blood Dk Prot Pally Melee DPS Ret Pally Unholy DK Fury Warrior Ranged DPS Ele Shaman Mm hunter Aflix Warlock mage Balanced Druid Healers Resto Shaman MW Monk (still leveling) Mains have been Dk and pally since Cata. Discord https://discord.gg/CkYKcfXBawbmarley0 Jun 12
Jun 12 R Sham / Druid Dps LF Raid Guild Hi everyone, My friend and I are looking for a place to casually raid once or twice a week. We would prefer to join a guild rather than flail around in the group finder week to week. We've both recently come back to WoW after a couple months away. We're both past mythic raiders in previous expansions dating back to Burning Crusade and we're both around ~920 item level. Let me know if you have any further questions for us! Not looking for anything crazy serious. We'd be open to being "reserves" for a more serious guild if it came down to it. Please add my battletag Amayi#1873 Thanks!Amayie0 Jun 12
Jun 11 Shackled Ur'zul for Sale Indestructible is selling the Shackled Ur'zul from Mythic Argus the Unmaker. Add my btag Fiicker#1793 for more information. (you will also receive Cutting Edge: Argus the Unmaker and the Titanslayer title.)Pûrìty0 Jun 11
Jun 10 [A] <Relentless> 9/11M Tu/Th 8-11 Eastern Relentless is currently recruiting a healer and 1 dps to fill a core spot. We strongly prefer Druid healers and Monk or DK dps but are open to all qualified applicants. Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00 -11:00 PM Eastern Progression: 9/11M Note: We took a raiding break in early April, as we do sometimes to keep things fresh, and are looking to start raiding again May 29th to aim for Cutting Edge before the pre-patch. During the break, we lost 1 main raid healer and are looking to replace him and possibly add a DPS or two if the applicants are very qualified. If you are from another server we can talk about transfer costs if those are a barrier. ----------------------- Relentless was founded in Vanilla and has evolved as our players have become adults. We raid two days a week and try to maximize our time in raids and come prepared. We expect knowledge of your class, some level of dedication to progress outside of raids, and boss knowledge before we attempt them. We handle getting in the raid on nights when there are overflow depending on what we are doing. On reclears when the content is comfortable, we rotate players in and out quickly for loot needs and / or desires to be on overflow. For progression and second kills, we bring what we believe is our strongest possible composition. There will be times where you are asked to go on overflow, but they should be pretty rare, and if you are very solid it will probably never happen. If you're interested in serious progression on a lighter schedule, I'd love to chat: Battle Tag - Rufuz#1371, Dranlo#1151 Discord - Rufuz42#3428, Dranlo#1728Rufuzz12 Jun 10
Jun 10 WTT Stormrage Gold For KT Gold Looking to trade 1 million gold on stormrage for 1 million gold on KT Bnet: Raxion#11264 Discord: Slydye#0071Slydye0 Jun 10
Jun 9 WTT WoW gold for GW2 gold Want to trade Alli side gold for gold on Guild War 2 Blackgate server. Please send me a tell in game or reply here; we can figure out a ratio. Ty and have a good day :)Ruderastaqt3 Jun 9
Jun 8 Rogue looking for a raiding guild Hey guys, I'm looking for a raiding guild, after taking a leave of the game for a few months, and recently returned. Looking to, and ready to progress in Mythic Antorus, before the next expansion and to make new friends and get comfortable going into BFA. My History with this game is way back when I started in early 2006. I've raided competitively each tier, every expansion. I was in high end Top US 40 guilds back throughout late BC - Cata on Burning Legion, moved to Kel'thuzad at the start of MoP and was on Kel'thuzad till 4 months ago. I have a history of raiding leading/strategic organizing and being an officer in multiple guilds at a competitive level. Logs: I have plenty of Logs on Warcraft logs for the previous tiers and current for when I returned for Antorus even with high 99% percentiles a few 100% at current ilv for previous tiers. Current Progression for Antorus : 11/11N 11/11H 0/11M Just trying to keep this post short, but I'm happy to answer any further questions if interested in needing an exceptional/dedicated raider now and for BFA. I can play and grind out on multiple characters and can play them at a competitively level and maintain multiple alts/characters for progression periods between Dps/Rdps/Healing. Attackingk#1114Attackingk1 Jun 8
Jun 3 [A] We are <VBG> (Sun/Mon 8-12 PST) Our DPS use skills to do massive critical damage, our healers practice real life Wack-a-Mole at Chucky Cheese once a week and our tanks taunt UFC fighters. When we enter instances bosses walk up to us, drop their loot and kill themselves. Blizzard pays us to play. We date supermodels. We've all won the lottery. Our alts have Aman'Thul's. We all have IQs above 180. Our private parts are so big that they go all the way from A to Z on the keyboard. We are all rock stars and may need to stop raiding for our world tour. We party with celebrities and mingle with the political elite. We leap tall buildings in a single bound. We have been on COPS twelve times. We do not talk about Fight Club. We test on animals. We won the Special Olympics. We are on a first name basis with Kanye and Bill Cosby. We are <VBG> All recruitment is mainly for BFA we are raiding casually currently. Recruiting: All Classes Raid: Sun/Mon 8-12 PST Apply here: http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdGRqK4e6E Contacts: Dusty#1112 - GMKelzen4 Jun 3
Jun 2 10/11 M Guild LF DPS and Heals 50% Argus Keystone Raiders We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We are looking for competent players who want to push progression while enjoying everything the game has to offer. Raid Times: Wednesday 8:30-11:30 EST Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST Sunday 8:30-11:30 EST Guild Information: We use Discord for all communication during raid times and for playing other games together. This is more like a community of competitive players rather than just a login-for-raid guild. We use a loot council system to fairly distribute gear based on attendance, performance, size of upgrade, and tier bonuses to decide what is going to give the raid as a whole their best shot at efficient boss killing. All great applicants will be considered regardless of class or spec. To trial or for additional information or questions, contact any of the following: Smartblonde#1399 - Recruitment Officer Pingypong#1915 - Healing Officer iwipeontrash#11300 - Raid Leader/GMSmartblonde1 Jun 2
Jun 2 Question Should I make an alt on this server?Steakreborn1 Jun 2
Jun 2 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 2
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 22 <No Innuendos> Recruiting! No Innuendos Alliance - Kel’Thuzad <No Innuendos> is looking to push high end PvE and PvP content. We are currently 2/11M and 11/11H Antorus and have a multitude of players with 2k or higher experience in rated PvP. About us: <No Innuendos> was founded January 2018 by experienced guild leaders and officers, and has since grown to one of the noteworthy names on the realm Kel’Thuzad. We have brought players from many realms to join us on Kel’Thuzad in preparation to be a competitive guild in the upcoming expansion, Battle For Azeroth. In BFA we look to be on the forefront of raid progression and supporting our members in their endeavors both PvE and PvP. We are currently recruiting for both of our raid teams and to start forming a competitive Rated Battleground team. PVE Currently our Mythic Raid Team is looking to fill three DPS spots. We are looking for one melee and two ranged, preferably, but not limited to: Enhancement Shaman Shadow Priest Marksmanship Hunter *All raiders, classes, and specs are welcome. We will damage check all incoming DPS prospects to give you a fair opportunity of gaining a spot on the raid team along with giving everyone a fair shake at raiding given their interest.* The raid times for our Mythic team are Tuesday and Thursday nights from 7pm till 10pm EST. Our second raid team has just begun to form. We are looking to bring in players from all roles to complete our roster and finish heroic and start to progress into mythic. The raid times for our Heroic Raid Team are Saturday and Sunday nights from 8pm till 11pm EST. *This current schedule is subject to change due to some scheduling issues of some players the Saturday night raid may be moved to Monday night. Our guild also runs mythic +15 keys daily to ensure we are getting all members the best gear necessary to perform when the time comes. We also have some members interested in pushing keys at and beyond 20+ of which we can make teams for. Our main objective is to get everyone the gear necessary to succeed. PVP As we develop as a guild and bring in more experienced PvP'rs, we are looking to form a competitive guild RBG team. This team would be lead by some of our high experience players who have been on the cusp of Hero of the Alliance multiple times and look to create a team to break that barrier. Our guild has a handful of members looking to complete their arena teams with more consistent, skilled players to push the higher ratings with, and secure their titles. If you are in search of a community to find other players to queue with come check us out. OVERVIEW - TL;DR <No Innuendos> has a brief but active and vibrant history involved with lots of different people. We are an active, social community that wants to push end tier content as a group and have everyone reach their own self-prescribed success levels. Whether it is downing Mythic bosses, playing at high skill level PvP endeavors, or simply having people to do things with, we are the community for you. We offer highly experienced leadership who are always wanting feedback to improve the community in any way possible. We also host events and programs on a regular basis to ensure we always have something to do and people to do them with. Website : noinnuendoskt.enjin.com Contact us if you are interested: Orridk @ lanct1#1259 Community Manager Lexmuther @ Lexmutherr#1995 Guild MasterOrridk6 May 22
May 19 Stormrage <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> is Recruiting Guild: <Thee Fluffy Bunnies> Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Raid Days: Friday & Saturday 8:30pm -11:30pm EST server Cleared: 8/11H Recruiting: Looking for Heals and Dps and active casual members Goals: We are currently recruiting active members to have a happy solid guild. We are recruiting more solid core members for our raid team. Intending on mythic raid content. We plan on being active within and out of the guild. I realize, as a guild, trying to rebuild that it will be difficult. Considering the Expansion is right around the corner, which is why we are preparing for that as well, but at the same time maintaining it being fun and just overall having a good time. Extras: We offer discord and all its many tools. We have games periodically during holidays and off days as well. Our calendar stays full of events. Contacts: B.tag: Biggjax#11657 Kithanna#1592 “Stay Fluffy”Bigjax0 May 19
May 18 KT Horde, whats the problem? Looking to faction change to Horde. I see cross realms forming guilds and pvp ques are tied in battlegroups, lfg is all cross realmed, so what is the deal with all these threads about 'kt pop issue' other than world pvp? I really want to know. Although I dont know why there are such weak guilds in horde kt(and less than 10 at that)Faceclap0 May 18
May 16 <Divinity> ex US #6 2days LF Heals/DPS Website: www.DivinityGuild.life Contact: Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230 Contact: Ordylleo // Btag: Bravia#1763 // Discord: Brav#5718 Contact: Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039 Guild Name: Divinity Realm: US-Kel'Thuzad (PvP) Datacenter: New York City Faction: Alliance Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (MST) ... About Divinity Currently stationed on the Alliance side of US-Kel’Thuzad, Divinity is an old and well established guild with members who have been playing together for many years. Founded in 2006 during the Burning Crusade, Divinity started as a casual guild full of friends and worked to become one of the best guilds in the United States, peaking at US #6 during Throne of Thunder. While the guild no longer has the competitive focus it once holstered, our core values of raiding smart and playing alongside top quality players still remain. Outside of raids we strive to be an active guild, both in WoW and otherwise. Regularly our members are playing other games, participating in forum discussion, or just hanging out in Discord. Divinity is a guild that has always placed just as much value on friendships and maintaining a great atmosphere as we do on our raids. We are a long-standing community that maintains a raid team, not the other way around. As we continue our journey into Legion and the expansions to come, we are looking for experienced players that are interested in clearing content efficiently in an environment that encourages constructive criticism and exceptional performance. If you’re interested in a lighter schedule and you share a similar mind-set to our guild’s culture, we encourage you to get in contact with us. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of a well-meshed guild with players that have the passion, skill, and drive to be successful. Recruitment Recruitment is currently open to ALL outstanding players for immediate core positions, however, we currently have high demand for the following: Tank Priest Healer Resto Shaman Mistweaver Monk Holy Paladin Warlock Shadow Priest Boomkin Ele Shaman Hunter To Apply: Please contact Muk (Pro#1435), Ordylleo (Bravia#1763), or Kurysu (Keoke#1367) in-game. No written application is necessary at this time. Raid Schedule All times are MST, which is also the Kel'thuzad realm time. ● Tuesday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm ● Sunday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm Basic Expectations of You ● Have a good attitude and mesh well with the guild as a whole. ● Be able to make a positive impact on our guild's progression. ● Use your voice as a tool to help steer progression. Be vocal. ● Come to raid prepared and on-time having read up on all fights. ● Give 115% each raid night and always work to improve. What to Expect From Divinity ● Strong and experienced guild leadership. ● A fair and effective loot council system for loot distribution. ● Honest evaluation of your performance and blunt criticism. ● A commitment to two day raiding. We will not add days or extend raids. ● A laid back, stable guild that genuinely enjoys the community aspect of WoW. Further Information/To Apply ● Contact: Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230 ● Contact: Ordylleo // Btag: Bravia#1763 // Discord: Brav#5718 ● Contact: Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039 www.DivinityGuild.life Muk77 May 16
May 16 Old School KT Thread for a new school forum 2 Since the last one is capped at 500 posts. Some oldschool names in that previous thread and it's surreal to think how long ago we all experienced vanilla WoW. Lots of familiar names especially from Pacifist. HGW vs Pacifist was a great rivalry back in the day.Wormed20 May 16
May 16 Looking for members of <The Losers> As a former member (Unertan)... I'm just looking for some of the old guys I ran with. Deadlier, Bwa, BigBaller, Vasser, Xradeon, Eluste, Kirby (spelling?), Darkoverlord, Cryos, Sumidian, Deathsdagger, Destromath, Rommoirak, xvegx (Ron), MSeiter, Darkovenmitt, Fuzionn, Crypstalker, Ishtar/Mantaur and others. Tayne (Tain?) and Drakefyre are running with me on Earthen Ring alliance side. Would love to catch up with some of the old schoolers.Takdarr1 May 16
May 15 [WTS] X-51 Nether Rocket X-TREME [TCG] Looking to sell X-51 Nether Rocket X-TREME (purple one) looking to get 2 million gold for it, add me on bnet nikolisko#1766 or send me in game mail and ill get back to you as soon as possible.Nikolisko0 May 15
May 14 LFM Mythic Plus Group Hey Guys, Me (11/11M) Tank and Friend looking to create a team to push keys on the weekly basis. Thought Id post on here to see if their is any interest. I am a Vengeance DH and friend is Havoc Looking for Heals and 2 DPS. ould like to stay the meta and get a HPal or druid for heals. Mage/lock/hunter/rogue for DPS. Hit me up on the forums or Whitt#11587Voiral0 May 14
May 14 <Uranium> Now recruiting raiders Filling all roles for 2 raid teams for BFA. Mythic raiding will be available for those who have the time and wish to pursue harder content. Read our Guild Tenets and decide if Uranium will be a good fit for you. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZCZeNbKmomXRLF0gYgo7VilhRxXxXKOL9Rx7mZO3wtE/edit?usp=sharingAtrøphy0 May 14
May 11 <Uranium> LF core raiders for BFA <Uranium> A guild for all varieties of WoW players. No job, no life, no m'lady? No problem. Be a core heroic raider at the start of BFA (Need 1 Healer/ 5 dps) or push M+ with your guild. Helping newer players level, get into the end game, or make gold.Atrøphy0 May 11
May 11 Hows KT doing? Weird seeing it as "Low" I know they raised server capacity. I have been on Sargeras a while but I played a lot on KT during Wrath and Cata. Hows the health of the server Alliance side?Hellfury1 May 11
May 10 Looking to transfer alliance just wondering hows KT for alliance? is it a good PvP server for alliance?Anudian1 May 10
May 9 My Guild wants nothing to do with me :( Is there some other guild I can maybe do heroics or mythic raids with be it progression or otherwise? RBG and other PvP activity be nice to :3 or just a guild where there all ways something going on.Rägeheart1 May 9
May 9 <Dramatic> Now Selling Mythic Antorus! <Dramatic> located on Sargeras is now selling full or partial Mythic Antorus bosses as well as the Mythic Gul'dan mount. Requirements/info: - We accept gold only. No RMT or items, etc. - Cross realm characters are allowed as well as cross-realm currency. - We require a 20% down payment as confirmation of the sale and your presence on the sale date and time. We will give you a 30 minute grace period to show up or a negotiable length of time if you warn us in advance. - We do our runs on Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30 - 11:30 CST/server time. If you can only meet a portion of this time feel free to contact us to negotiate a suitable time. - On master loot runs you get everything you need for your main spec (multiple token drops, etc.) aside from max item level relics (985). Mythic Antorus 9/11 Mythic Personal Loot - 3m 9/11 Mythic Master Loot - 4.5m 11/11 Mythic Personal Loot (no mount) - 5m 11/11 Mythic Master Loot (no mount) - 6m 11/11 Mythic Master Loot with mount - 12m Mythic Argus mount only - 9m Mythic Gul'dan mount - 1.5m If you have questions or wish to set up a run please contact either Crimm#1855 or Synnove#1345.Crimmv3 May 9
May 8 <Uranium> Guild for all A guild for all varieties of WoW players. No job, no girl, no life? No problem. Fill a heroic raid team at the start of BFA, a RBG team or push M+ keys. Helping newer players level and get into end game BFA content. As soon as BFA start we will be going hard with raiding/mythic+.Atrøphy0 May 8
May 8 [A]<Cloud IX>10/11M Antorus Thur/Sun 7-1030ST Cloud IX We are currently 10/11M Antorus. We are an alliance guild on the Kel'Thuzad(pvp)-US server. We have a semi-hardcore mindset with a casual raid schedule that allows us to have adult lives and still progress through current content. We cleared 10/10M (cutting edge) NH before ToS dropped. Cleared 7/9M ToS. We dabble in other games together and have several groups that run mythic + weekly. Raid Schedule Thursday- 7-10:30 MST(server time) Sunday- 7-10:30 MST We maintain an optional Tuesday SALE Heroic Antorus Run We raid a total of 7 hours a week, which means we require a certain level of professionalism and skill that will allow us to move forward through progression. What we need: We are looking for RANGED classes/specs for progressing On ARGUS! 960+ ILVL with Mythic Antorus Experince We are looking for players who are like minded and progression driven. You must be capable of doing your job and MECHANICS. All competent players are welcome, as we never mind a little competition. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to contact any of the below: Barbman- Frenchyfries#1401 Pickles- Harshif#1873Barbman16 May 8
May 8 Rbg connection / network https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764046365 TLDR: Help grow the rbg community by joining this discord, We help people get into the scene and teach them how to rbg, we network people so they can play. Most important great way to meet people to play the game we all love and want to see prosper!Serráno0 May 8
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
May 2 [A] <God> Recruiting Players For M+ Currently I am seeking a group of individuals to run mythic plus dungeons during the afternoon PT. I ask that you are above 925 item-level, quick-witted, willing to use voice-chat (Discord), and know your class very well. If that sounds like you then please reply with your battletag or you can add my character Elitist to your friends list in-game to inquire about the position when I am online. Updated: 5/6/2018 At this time I need a rogue, and 2 other DPS; I will update this as spots are filled. Second M+ team recruitment starting soon with a 10M raiding team planned in the future! Thank You ZinZinrockin0 May 2