Kel'Thuzad

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
11m (A) Hpally LF N/HC semi-casual guild Skilled holy paladin playing since late vanilla. Raiding since mid-bc. Time commitments wont allow me to be a viable part of a mythic team but I would still like to at least see normal and some heroic while I can. 2 nights are the most I can do. Raids must start at or after 7pm server time. Anyday but Friday are fine. I am fairly casual. Wife and kid plus other IRL obligations. Pretty laid back as well. PM me - Battle tag is Vynlann#11233Vinlann1 11m
53m WTB Fish/Herbs in bulk <Celestials> is looking to buy lots of your fish/herbs. If you are interested in selling large quantities and not dealing with the AH, please add bgodbgg#1882 in game (or bgodbgg#4653 on discord)Easierthanww2 53m
1h [A] Sat/Sun Heroic LF DPS, MW and H/DPriest Attention Weekend Raiders!!! After Dark is a brand new guild on Kel'thuzad Alliance. Established by a group of Cutting Edge raiders that no longer can raid on traditional schedules. Our goal is to become a premier weekend and late night community. That aims to clear content efficiently on a two-night schedules so that we can excel at all that BFA has to offer---Mythic+, Waterfronts, and even PVP. We're not interested in raid loggers! Dusk till Dawn: Heroic Team: Sat/Sun: 9:00p.m. to 11:30p.m. Recruiting: Recruiting: Disc Priest - High Mistweaver - High Hunter - High Mage - High Druid DPS - High DPS Shaman - High Death Knight - High Demon Hunter - High Rogue - High Ret Paladin - High Mythic+ only members are always welcome! Apply At: https://goo.gl/forms/n9160TNGJkD7jli43 or add me! LadyLoki#1160Kokeshi7 1h
1h [A] <Aeternitas> Recruiting Healers and rDPS <Aeternitas> formed in 2015 and many of its members date back to Vanilla. We plan to get heroic raiding on farm very quickly so that we can delve into mythic content. We are recruiting quality players for BFA raiding on a semi-hardcore basis. We are an active group that participates in mythic+ and PvP content as well. Additionally, we have a "legacy raiding" team to complete and farm the Herald of the Titans feat of strength in Ulduar. Come join us for all sorts of guild fun and love <3 _____________ We have both a Discord and Facebook page where we communicate about guild related matters as well as miscellaneous content. We want everyone to feel as if the guild is more than a means to receive loot; it is your WoW Family :) Raid Schedule Our raiding schedule is Tuesday and Thursday, 6:30-9-30pm server. This is less hours than most mythic guilds, but we still progress at a relatively quick pace. We will also have alt raids on the weekends to gear up those who are playing more casually as well as those interested in getting multiple toons up to a competitive level. These times may vary but will always be posted well in advance. Classes in Need We are seeking quality players interested in raiding on a semi-hardcore level. Anyone is welcome to contact us. Classes with high priority include: TANK: - Primarily a DPS with ability to off-tank when needed(any class). HEALER: - Priest (discipline) - Monk DPS: - Druid (boomkin) - Mage (arcane) - Monk - Demon Hunter - Warlock Contact Us /who Aeternitas to find someone online; just about anyone can invite you. An appropriate guild rank will be awarded by an officer when they are online. Officers to contact directly are #Jared1396 -- nwaters80#1547 -- or Kytch#11697 on Battletag. Please indicate that you are inquiring about the guild.Aeterne154 1h
10h [H] LFG BFA Warr DPS 311 ilvl (and going up, also honored with honorbound - have discord etc) fury/arms warr looking for a SOLID semi-hardcore guild on horde side to play on preferably one that does both pve and pvp, would prefer evenings over super late night hit me up!! Im in CST timezone.Weight0 10h
10h [A] <Elite> Recruiting Mythic Raiders for BFA Guild: <Elite> - Kel'thuzad [US] [A] Faction: Alliance Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday 8-11 PM (MST) with an optional day on Sunday 8-11 PM (MST) History: Re-formed around pre-patch, formerly 7/7M EN when it was current, 11/11H ABT, 8/11 M ABT Raid lead. Multiple people with progression experience well back into vanilla. Recruitment Contacts: Ackthal#9785, Snow#8528, Deceptions#1474 Application: http://elite-kt.gamerlaunch.com/recruiting/app_application.php?gid=574111 Needs: Havoc DH, Holy Paladin, and cloth DPS - any exceptional DPS will be considered Goals/Plans: Full Mythic Progression Discord: https://discord.gg/weCYjcV Current Status and Itinerary: Our raid team has completed most of their mythic 0's, avg item level around 330. Expecting everyone to be geared and ready for Uldir on September 4. Will push through normal/heroic as quick as possible and hope to be in mythic by early October.Ackthal18 10h
17h <Divinity> ex US #6 2days LFM BFA Contact: Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230 Contact: Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039 Contact: Minimandruid // Btag: Minimanlow#1451 // Discord: Minimanlow#9481 Guild Name: Divinity Realm: US-Kel'Thuzad (PvP) Datacenter: New York City Faction: Alliance Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (MST) ... About Divinity Currently stationed on the Alliance side of US-Kel’Thuzad, Divinity is an old and well established guild with members who have been playing together for many years. Founded in 2006 during the Burning Crusade, Divinity started as a casual guild full of friends and worked to become one of the best guilds in the United States, peaking at US #6 during Throne of Thunder. While the guild no longer has the competitive focus it once holstered, our core values of raiding smart and playing alongside top quality players still remain. Outside of raids we strive to be an active guild, both in WoW and otherwise. Regularly our members are playing other games, participating in forum discussion, or just hanging out in Discord. Divinity is a guild that has always placed just as much value on friendships and maintaining a great atmosphere as we do on our raids. We are a long-standing community that maintains a raid team, not the other way around. As we continue our journey into Legion and the expansions to come, we are looking for experienced players that are interested in clearing content efficiently in an environment that encourages constructive criticism and exceptional performance. If you’re interested in a lighter schedule and you share a similar mind-set to our guild’s culture, we encourage you to get in contact with us. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of a well-meshed guild with players that have the passion, skill, and drive to be successful. Recruitment Recruitment is currently open to ALL outstanding players for immediate core positions, however, we currently have high demand for the following: Holy Paladin Priest Healer Resto Shaman Ranged Dps To Apply: Please get in contact with us and we will speak in Discord. No written application is necessary at this time. Raid Schedule All times are MST, which is also the Kel'thuzad realm time. ● Tuesday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm ● Sunday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm Basic Expectations of You ● Have a good attitude and mesh well with the guild as a whole. ● Be able to make a positive impact on our guild's progression. ● Use your voice as a tool to help steer progression. Be vocal. ● Come to raid prepared and on-time having read up on all fights. ● Give 115% each raid night and always work to improve. What to Expect From Divinity ● Strong and experienced guild leadership. ● A fair and effective loot council system for loot distribution. ● Honest evaluation of your performance and blunt criticism. ● A commitment to two day raiding. We will not add days or extend raids. ● A laid back, stable guild that genuinely enjoys the community aspect of WoW. Further Information/To Apply Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230 Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039 Minimandruid // Btag: Minimanlow#1451 // Discord: Minimanlow#9481 Muk16 17h
18h Need healer for Kings' Rest Looking for healer for Kings Rest.. find my group finder at Kings' Rest Mythic! Notfizzi is character name.Fizzì0 18h
23h Warrior LFG for BFA Howdy! Been playing since the begging mostly main warrior. Been away for a while but I am excited for the new expansion and would like to find an active guild to enjoy it with. Ive raided normal to heroic up until the end of MOP took the last few expansions rather casual looking for a active guild to dungeon raid bg with and other general hanging out mmo things. Have tried a few guild threw trade and general chat but they mostly seem dead with hardly anyone on.Praeclarus1 23h
1d LF Guild doing Dungeons - PvP - Raids I am looking to join a Horde guild that is friendly, social honest and have members that love to help others level up when needed. My interests are in Dungeons, Random Battle Grounds and Raids. Priority: Feral and Balance Druid - DPS Restoration Druid Healer – Note new to healing now but I do like doing it. You can contact me at pointaction#1417Grathina0 1d
1d <A> DH LF raiding guild Looking for raiding guild willing to tank or to DPS. I'm based on the east coast. Ideally 2 nights a week and weekdays. Hergy#1437Mookeloria1 1d
2d [A]<Burzum> Semi-Hardcore PVE oriented <Burzum> is a newer guild looking for dedicated and skilled players to tackle BFA and its hardest content. At the moment we are looking for all roles. If you aren't to hardcore into raiding we welcome Socials as well, we have many events we do like transmog competitions and mount offs. Side note, a lot of us are extremely competitive and want to progress. We often talk about inappropriate subjects and make jokes that may offend people if you are susceptible to this, this may not be the guild for you. Contact me @ p00n#1925Rawley2 2d
2d Deathnote | 2Night | LFM+Officers Raid Times Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server) Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm MDT (Kel'Thuzad server) Immediate Openings Holy Paladin with CE Mythic Experience Recruitment Officers/PVP Officers of any class (Mythic CE Exp. as well) Arcane Mage / Frost Mage Balance Druid About Semi-casual guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. Looking for quality players that know their class and experienced officers as we finalize our raid roster. Activities Gambling PVP/RBGS Gold Carries Key Pushing Recruiting See immediate needs above, other classes welcome to apply as Trial, add Robbilee#1782 in game or post in recruitment channel on discord: https://discord.gg/7ZtVTDNWheelchair15 2d
2d M/W LATE NIGHT Mythic LF DPS! Calling all Late Night Mythic Raiders! Are you looking for an active late night community to push Mythic+ outside of raids? After Dark is a brand new guild on Kel'thuzad Alliance. Formed by a group of Cutting Edge raiders that no longer can raid on traditional schedules, we're aiming to establish a solid weekday late night community that not only wants to clear content efficiently on a two-night schedule but aims to excel at all that BFA has to offer---Mythic+, Waterfronts, we want players that are ACTIVE. After Dark: Mythic Team: Mon/Wed 12a.m. to 3a.m. EST Recruiting: Resto Druid (w/DPS Offspec) - Medium Druid DPS - High Warlock - Medium Rogue- High DPS Shaman - Medium Mythic+ only members are always welcome! To Apply go to: https://goo.gl/forms/n9160TNGJkD7jli43 or add LadyLoki#11608Olennia5 2d
3d [A] Frost Mage LF Semi Hardcore guild 300+ Frost Mage LF Semi Hardcore raiding guild.Zararose2 3d
3d [A] <Debauchery Tea Party> LN Raiding Guild We're currently a small guild seeking new members to fill out our roster for our BfA raid team. Our goals include progressing primarily through Heroic and attaining farm status, with casual attempts at Mythic progression later on in the raid tier at higher ilvls. Raid Times are Thur/Fri 9:30pm-12:30am PDT (10:30pm-1:30am KT time). We're primarily seeking non-Warlock RDPS and a healer (Shaman/Priest), but need a couple more MDPS as well (DH and Ret/DK). If you are interested or have any questions, the best way to get in contact with me is through my Btag: Zowzurz#1374. Add me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.Zowzúrz3 3d
3d Prot War LF Raiding Guild Hey guys, Current guild doesn't seem to be planning anything for BFA raiding. I have been a prot warrior since vanilla and was active most recently in legion up until the burning throne. I am in Atlanta, GA in the eastern time zone but, am pretty flexible for raiding times. Looking for a raiding guild that has progression in mind. Heroic clears are good in my book but if it progresses on to mythic lets go for it. Message me in game or battle.net if you have any questions. Dredreaper#1329Dredreaper2 3d
4d [A][US][Kel’thuzad] <Forte> Heroic BfA We are an established laid back group of like minded players that have raided together throughout all of legion. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 7:00 - 10:00 PM Mountain Time Zone (Server time on KT). We look for players that always strive to be better at their class/role. Please get in contact with me if you have any questions or interest in the guild. We’re currently looking for DPS and a shaman/monk healer. B.net Edrec#1877Soifone7 4d
4d [A] Faith of the Fallen is Recruiting! Faith of the Fallen is a laid back, friendly raiding guild looking for more to expand our ranks as we move into Battle for Azeroth. The guild has existed since the early days of Legion, but consists of players who have been playing as far back as Classic and Burning Crusade. We are seeking players who have an interest in being involved with others as we raid, run Mythic+ dungeons, and any other shenanigans going on at the time. Schedule and Roles Needed We cleared all content in Legion on heroic difficulty with raid nights being Tue/Thur 7PM-10PM realm time (9PM-12AM EST). We are in high need of ranged dps/heals, but all are welcome as long as you have a good attitude and are willing to make adjustments if needed. Misc Requirements - Do not stir drama for no reason. Remember, its still a game no matter how serious anyone takes it. - Have discord installed or be willing to download it. - We ask that you come prepared for raid (consumables/gems/enchants). If for whatever reason you cannot afford it or forget to bring something, just ask. - Be proactive and watch fights you are unfamiliar with before the raid starts. We link videos to all the fights on Discord and go over them before pulls if needed. Do not be afraid to ask questions! Feel free to reach out to an officer (Azradian, Tats, Wywik, Wolfenstien, Laddorek) or poke any member of the guild to get an officers attention if none are online. Battletags: Azradian#1689 Idle#1603 Toasty#11167Azradian2 4d
4d < A> Fire Mage LFG Fire mage main with a some alts looking for a raiding guild in BFA. Never seriously raided, highest experience is normal, but I am willing to learn and take criticism on learning.Coldonez3 4d
5d Any Spanish speaking guild? Title.Albare0 5d
6d [A] <ANELE Clap> LFM All players are welcome. ANELE Clap is a new guild, looking for more members. Semi casual but skilled players are ideal. We might get into mythic if we get more serious down the line. We currently plan to do pick up runs for normal or heroic on Tuesdays ~6pm server At the start of BFA having a hub of players ro run m+ and gearing up to 351+ together is the goal, eventually preparing for Uldir Add me if interested djibouti#11473 Also feel free to join the community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/xMkZnYpF0z5?region=US&faction=AllianceTrucelee0 6d
6d Guilds raiding morning/afternoon server time? As title says, any guilds active in the morning/afternoon server time? I play rDPS and HealsInflect0 6d
6d Ret Paladin LFGuild Semi-Hardcore BFA Ret paladin FORMER 10/10M Raider LFGUILD 3 nights raiding Semi-Hardcore For BFA willing to transfer bnet Xbloodknight#1999 or post hereXbloodknight1 6d
6d Priest LF guild for BFA Hello, i'm looking to transfer here (my other characters are here already) Looking for a laid back guild that likes to run dungeons/pvp and possibly raid. just have fun in general. nothing hardcore. thank you!Estellê2 6d
6d Group looking for raiding guild. A group of us (8 Alliance) are looking for a guild that raids wed/sat at 8 server time. Most of us did Mythic raiding in Legion, and 2 are just starting WoW for the first time. It would probably be easier to start our own guild, but we really just prefer to do our roles in a raid, without all the stress involved in running a guild. We bring: Mythic experienced - Resto Druid, Hunter, Lock, Rogue Heroic experienced - Mage, Druid (willing to MT or OT) And 2 fresh players - Lock, Havoc DH Hit me up in game if anyone is interested or wants to know more. Good luck to everyone in BfA!Scrapshot3 6d
Aug 12 LF Raiding Guild for BFA Hello! I'm looking for a guild to call home and raid with for BFA. I've been playing and raiding since Wrath. Going to play Lock in BFA. Days are open, even weekends. Not looking for anything too hardcore just a guild clearing heroic is ok with me. Please add me if interested. Niko#12293 Thanks!Neeco4 Aug 12
Aug 12 Where is Mabus I miss himCurnel0 Aug 12
Aug 12 Selling Rare Names for Gold Selling a couple of cool names for in-game gold. Lennox Open Look Contact me via btag: Eenow#1134 Get your new name in time for BFA!Farms0 Aug 12
Aug 10 Arena Master Rogue LF PvP Guild for BfA As the title states, I am looking for a PvP guild for BfA. I am a returning Arena Master rogue and looking to grind both Arenas and RBGz. Just a gnome in need of a home. =DSupersonik0 Aug 10
Aug 8 11/11 M Guild LF Ranged DPS and hpal/rdruid Keystone Raiders is an Alliance guild located on Kel'Thuzad. We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We are looking for competent players who want to things done while enjoying everything the game has to offer. We aim to get CE every raid tier and remain competitive on our realm. Raid Times: Wednesday 8:30-11:30 EST Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST Sunday 8:30-11:30 EST Guild Information: We use Discord for all communication during raid times and for playing other games together. This is more like a community of competitive players rather than just a login-for-raid guild. We use a loot council system to fairly distribute gear based on attendance, performance, size of upgrade, and tier bonuses to decide what is going to give the raid as a whole their best shot at efficient boss killing. All great applicants will be considered regardless of class or spec. To trial or for additional information or questions, contact any of the following: Smartblonde#1399 - Recruitment Officer TheyCallMeTC#11756 - Officer iwipeontrash#11300 - Raid Leader/GMSmartblonde1 Aug 8
Aug 8 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus2 Aug 8
Aug 8 Selling Spectral Tiger Cub -200k Undercut Sold not sure if im able to delete this myself.Sydeways0 Aug 8
Aug 8 LF Guild for BFA Hey i've recently started playing again with BFA coming out and im looking for a guild to join! Right now im playing a fury warrior but might switch classes later on in BFA. I would love a semi-serious guild that does raiding and some PVP. Im pretty new to a lot of the endgame content in wow as well as guilds in general, but i'm very open to learning new things, and have a lot of time to put in. If you have any questions to ask me, add me on discord! Discord tag : bravey#1853 Thanks !Ayayayaya2 Aug 8
Aug 6 LF Casual Guild I'm a new WoW player looking for a guild where I can level up, chat, and have fun. I'm playing a fury warrior, but i'm willing to learn how to tank. I'm pretty laid back, and i'm willing to learn. Thanks for reading!Toland0 Aug 6
Aug 6 <Uranium> Now recruiting raiders Filling all roles for 2 raid teams for BFA. Mythic raiding will be available for those who have the time and wish to pursue harder content. Read our Guild Tenets and decide if Uranium will be a good fit for you. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZCZeNbKmomXRLF0gYgo7VilhRxXxXKOL9Rx7mZO3wtE/edit?usp=sharingAtrøphy1 Aug 6
Aug 5 LF New Home Hey everyone! I will be faction changing back to Alliance and I'm looking for a Guild to get back into the raiding scene with going into BfA. Been off and on the game and looking for a great group of people to be consistent with through raid progression doing Heroic/Mythic. Best times for raiding is Tuesdays and Thursdays around 8 EST. Look forward to hearing from you!Lightthelamp3 Aug 5
Aug 5 Returning PvP veteran looking for PvP guild Stopped playing at the end of MoP - Priest main - Reached 2.3k in 3s and 2.4k in 2s - Moved to US from Europe couple of months ago, looking for active guild for serious / semi-serious PvPPatrijarh1 Aug 5
Aug 4 Revenge for Varian - Kel'Thuzad (Alliance) Looking for new players, returning players, and veterans for BfA. We are rebuilding the guild from the ground up for both high end PvE and PvP content. Weekly raids, with instruction and practice plus Rated Battlegrounds and Arenas for those wanting to destroy the horde. Message me for more details or whisper me in-game on Ianfreeze or Itself.Ianfreeze0 Aug 4
Aug 4 BLIZZARD, PLEASE FIX KARAZHAN BOXES! Blizzard, I have submitted multiple bug reports. I have talked to a GM. Please. For all those who desperately need to be dressed in Karazhan Opera House costumes, have mercy. When Clothes Chest: Karazhan Opera House is placed on the ground, it is no longer a box filled to the brim with joy.. happiness.. style.. No..... the only thing on the ground is this green fish. I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS FISH. Its stare is cold and apathetic.. it feasts upon my fashion-deprived anguish with its gaping mouth.. IT HAS BECOME BLOATED WITH MY HATRED AND OFFERS NO RESPITE! WHY HAS THIS BECOME MY LIFE!!! HELP ME!!!!!! Thank you. VincaVincavinca1 Aug 4
Aug 3 2400 legion Ret LF raiding guild my last relevant raid achievement would be heroic madness of deathwing in 2012. ive mainly pvp'ed since then and have been 2400 on ret twice and 2500 on dk 3 times. looking to raid in BFA :)Warfuséd1 Aug 3
Aug 3 Friends looking for fun raiding guild. A group of 3, rogue, hunter, disc priest are looking for a fun guild to do raiding with in the evening times. Looking for something during the week 9 PM est or later. Looking for at least a heroic guild progressing guild but fun is more important to us than progress. All three have some level of mythic experience. BNET tommysavage #11552Tommysavage1 Aug 3
Aug 3 Looking for members of <The Losers> As a former member (Unertan)... I'm just looking for some of the old guys I ran with. Deadlier, Bwa, BigBaller, Vasser, Xradeon, Eluste, Kirby (spelling?), Darkoverlord, Cryos, Sumidian, Deathsdagger, Destromath, Rommoirak, xvegx (Ron), MSeiter, Darkovenmitt, Fuzionn, Crypstalker, Ishtar/Mantaur and others. Tayne (Tain?) and Drakefyre are running with me on Earthen Ring alliance side. Would love to catch up with some of the old schoolers.Takdarr3 Aug 3
Aug 2 Karazhan Clothes Chest Challenge ×100 Be in Stormwind tonight for x200! https://youtu.be/586JgrwsL-AVincavinca1 Aug 2
Aug 1 BFA PVP Guild <Team Rekt> is now recruiting dedicated PVP players .We are relatively a new guild,I have formed this group from /added players in randoms .We easily pushed for 2200 Mmr,I’m looking for experienced players who are returning back for BFA.If you have PVPd in the past and want to play with a dedicated and a coedinated team then reply back with your experience and class. I’m mainly looking for good base sitters(rogue/hunter) ,locks,Ele/enh shaman and healers.Anyone is welcome because we want to set up coordinates world PVP for the new reward system . Message me Thracian#1278Adones4 Aug 1
Aug 1 trying to figure out how to delete this post just finding that delete buttonAmishfurby1 Aug 1
Aug 1 [A][US] <No Redeeming Qualities> No Redeeming Qualities is looking for a couple medium core tank and healers to come raid in BfA with us. We are a group of about 10 buddies who have played together for a long time and are looking to start a semi-casual but serious raid comp to raid all the way up to mythic. Made up of mythic raiders who want to push raid progress without committing too much time, but take progress serious. Most of us are all older dudes with kids, but the general age group is around 25. Raid times Monday, Wednesday 6pm-8:30pm server time.Rhilex4 Aug 1
Jul 31 Former Cutting Edge Warrior LF Raid Team Hey everyone, I am beginning my search for a friendly mature guild whose primary focus is on pushing keys and mythic raid progression. I am looking to stay alliance but my availability stretches across pretty much every night of the week. I raided in multiple different roles through legion, getting cutting edge through the first three tiers in the expansion before work required I take a little more time away from the game and I had to drop from the hard core progression scene. My schedule has since cleared and I am ready to jump back into it though. If you think your guild has a spot available for me please feel free to reach out to me via this post or message me at CCal#1676. Thanks for your time and FOR THE ALLIANCE!Slashmaster1 Jul 31
Jul 31 Guild Search I'm 23 now and have been playing wow for about 10 years. I'm honestly just looking for a guild that has some sense of community where people actually talk to each other and group up. I'm tired of joining these 500+ member guild where chat is silent even when there are hundreds of members online.Smols3 Jul 31