Kel'Thuzad

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
1h Heartbreakers 7/8 H HeartBreakers> formed in 2007 and many of its members date back to Vanilla. We plan to get heroic raiding on farm very quickly so that we can delve into mythic content. We are recruiting quality players for BFA raiding on a semi-hardcore basis. 8/8N and 7/8H as of the first few weeks of raiding. _____________ We have both a Discord and Facebook page where we communicate about guild related matters as well as miscellaneous content. We want everyone to feel as if the guild is more than a means to receive loot; it is your WoW Family :) Raid Schedule Our raiding schedule is Wednesday and Thursday, 7:00-10pm server We typically have alt raids on the weekends to gear up those who are playing more casually as well as those interested in getting multiple toons up to a competitive level. These times may vary but will always be posted well in advance. Classes in Need We are seeking quality players interested in raiding on a semi-hardcore level. Anyone is welcome to contact us. Classes with high priority include: TANK: - We are looking to recruit in priority in the following order (Blood dk, Prot Pally, Demonhunter, etc) HEALER: - We are looking to recruit healers (shaman, druid, pally) DPS: - Mage - Demon Hunter - Warrior - Warlock - Hunter Contact Us [b]Officers to contact directly are #ShWeePs#11600 -- Acid#1512 on Battletag. Please indicate that you are inquiring about the guild.Acidelement1 1h
1h Heartbreakers 7/8 H HeartBreakers> formed in 2007 and many of its members date back to Vanilla. We plan to get heroic raiding on farm very quickly so that we can delve into mythic content. We are recruiting quality players for BFA raiding on a semi-hardcore basis. 8/8N and 7/8H as of the first few weeks of raiding. _____________ We have both a Discord and Facebook page where we communicate about guild related matters as well as miscellaneous content. We want everyone to feel as if the guild is more than a means to receive loot; it is your WoW Family :) Raid Schedule Our raiding schedule is Wednesday and Thursday, 7:00-10pm server We typically have alt raids on the weekends to gear up those who are playing more casually as well as those interested in getting multiple toons up to a competitive level. These times may vary but will always be posted well in advance. Classes in Need We are seeking quality players interested in raiding on a semi-hardcore level. Anyone is welcome to contact us. Classes with high priority include: TANK: - We are looking to recruit in priority in the following order (Blood dk, Prot Pally, Demonhunter, etc) HEALER: - We are looking to recruit healers (shaman, druid, pally) DPS: - Mage - Demon Hunter - Warrior - Warlock - Hunter Contact Us [b]Officers to contact directly are #ShWeePs#11600 -- Acid#1512 -- or Tvoir#1243 on Battletag. Please indicate that you are inquiring about the guild.Acidelement1 1h
2h [A] <Elite> 3/8 M - LFM Guild: <Elite> - Kel'thuzad [US] [A] Faction: Alliance Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday 8-11 PM (MST) with an optional day on Sunday 8-11 PM (MST) Current Progression https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Elite Recruitment Contacts: (Discord) Ackthal#9785, Snow#8528, Deceptions#1474 Expectations: http://elite-kt.gamerlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11947799&gid=574111 Application: http://elite-kt.gamerlaunch.com/recruiting/app_application.php?gid=574111[/url] Needs: Warlock, Ret paladin, Havoc DH, Hunter, Healer - any exceptional players will be considered. Goals/Plans: Full Mythic Progression, M+ DungeonsAckthal48 2h
2h (A) Heartbreakers 1/8M 7/8H Recruiting Hello :) Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression. Heartbreakers is a friendly semi hardcore/casual guild. We have three Raid teams, two teams who Raid Tues/Thurs 7pm to 10pm Server time (Mountain Time) and another team who Raids on Weds/Fri 7pm to 10pm server time (Mountain Time) On off days our teams do numerous M+ runs, Arena and battlegrounds with many laughs in discord :) Team 1: 5/8H Team 2: 7/8H 1/8M Team 3: 7/8H What we are looking for: Dependable players with good attitudes, if you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you. Priority: Ranged: Warlocks and a Mage but we will consider any players with good attitudes and performance. Melee: Warrior, Rogue. DPS with healing OS, Monk, Druid, Pally or Priest. Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)Yrreg62 2h
3h Looking for a Guild Looking for a Guild that does Mythic + and Progression raiting and all that jazz. CUrrently on right now just semnd em a whisper. Recently new to the Horde. Feel free to add my Battle Net so that if im not on you can contact me on the app. MrDemetri#1521Thaumiel1 3h
3h [A] 355 Hunter LF raiding guild Looking for 9PM+ EasternDarmus6 3h
4h [A] New to Realm LF ACTIVE Guild Hello all! I recently transferred my 4 120s here they are: 351 Warlock, 349 Demon Hunter, Death Knight and Druid. And I am interested in joining guilds. I am looking for a very active guild. My reason for my transfer was that my old realm was empty and slow. I don't care much for pvp, but I love Raids & Dungeons. It would be very nice to push Mythic content as well as run M+. I have a ton of raiding experience. Heck, I'll run a raid even if I can't loot because it's fun! The reason that I've come to the forums is that I have seen several guilds on this server that are pushing mythic plus and mythic uldir. Right on! The problem seems to be that outside of raid times the guilds are a ghost town. There may or not be anyone online but if there is, they don't want to do anything together. It's fun to do a M+ dungeon! But not to do just 1 and call it a day. :( I can fill a raid slot, though I it's not a deal breaker if I don't get put on the A team. I play me a lot of WoW lol, I'm on several hours each day. I am looking for a guild where I can have friends/guildies to play with. That is the most important to me. I'm sick of pugging. I hate it. I played long ago, and left before legion. Most of the friends I had don't play. I love the game not because I raided, but because I raided with people I knew. I'll need some help gearing a bit, but I can tank, heal, melee dps, and ranged dps. I'm proficient with them all. I'm really not interested in being given a link to an application to fill out, what I would like to do, if possible, is join discords or in game, have a chat with the guild, and see if its a good fit for a guild where I can play often with friends and contribute what I can to! Before I give up hope and have to decide to leave the game or play mostly alone or with random people I'll likely never see again, is there such a guild out there for me? I look forward to chatting with you! Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, have a great day :)Zaraell2 4h
4h 353 Rogue LF raiding guild Looking for a guild that has some sort of progress on raids on alliance sideBackwounds2 4h
4h Experienced Ret LF Guild. Didnt play very serious in MoP, didnt play in WoD, and played a little of Legion before I had some RL work craziness (moved half way across the US). Back for BFA, check achievements and datas for previous tiers -- was in Dysfunction when they were still a thing during Cata as a top tier Ret. Have Raiding achieves to back some of that up. I'm looking to do some raiding, some Mythics, and a lot of PvP. Nothing Serious.Trivium4 4h
4h [A] 334 Ret Paladin LFG Hey guys, I'm looking for a normal-heroic raiding guild that ideally raids two to three times per week. Raid times at night would be preferable. I have little to no raiding experience on this character, but I have gotten AOTC for 4/5 last raid tiers (as a shaman) and want to get back into it now that Uldir has dropped. Just message me in game if you're interested. Thanks.Rowlins3 4h
4h (A)<Steel Legion> 2/8 Mythic Progression 7/8 Heroic 2/8 Mythic Raid Times Wednesday and Thursday, 8:30 PM ET – 11:30 PM ET. What We’re Looking For 1 Non-Priest Healer and exceptional DPS for our Core Raid Team Additionally we are recruiting Casual Raiders for who would like to serve as backup to the Core Raid Team. These raiders would have bench spots and be able to support the raid if and when needed. Progression to the Core Raid Team would be possible upon discussion should the player inquire. Bnet: Virago#11915 or Discord: Lunaris#6073Virago3 4h
7h WTB Plat Ore/Veiled Crystals/Tidespray Lin Buying BULK of all these Items. Prices: Plat ore: 20g PER ore / 4000g Stack Veiled CrystAls: 500g PER/ 100k Stack Linen: 6G PER / 1200g Stack Buying ALL, No limit. You can C.O.D me all your stacks, will have it returned to you almost immediately. You can whisper me too Send to: Lxt Also buying Storm Ore, 12g PER ore. / 2400G STACK THANKS!Lxt0 7h
8h ALLIANCE WARRIOR LF PVP GUILDS! Hey, looking roll alliance on my warrior. How active is the PvP community here?Population0 8h
9h (A) Valhallah - Achievement Hunting Guild! Valhallah is a new achievement hunting guild, its a place for people who are working on many achievements like loremaster, explorer and everything else. We are also a friends and family guild that's main focus is to help players out regardless if they leveling, questing or achievement hunting. If you want to join or have any questions you can add me on battle.net @Cfuson11269Warpower0 9h
9h <PALS FOR LIFE> Recruiting P4L is a very active community of gamers found on Kel'Thuzad (Alliance). The guild has existed since the earliest days of Vanilla wow and has remained together in the 12 years following. We are currently looking for like minded casual raiders to join us in our weekly raids. We're a heroic raiding guild that will also push into mythics based on tier progression. We only raid two nights a week because we understand that there is life outside of WoW so we want people who are willing to maximize what we do in those two nights. We're also looking for players to take part in non-raid PvE, PvP, and socializing. We have members in the guild who have played since beta and members who have only been around for a few weeks and everything in between. We're looking for players who are interested in all kinds of activites from BGs and Arenas to Dungeons and Raids. We are currently looking for all classes and roles. We believe in recruiting the player and not the class. It's more important to us that you do well and have fun on a class you'd like to play instead of being forced into the current flavor of the month. Our Requirements -Know your class and spec and have the drive to play well while knowing fight mechanics -A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and help others learn. We strive to make our raids a drama free environment. -Have Discord -Prepare for raids by having consumables and knowing strategies -Don't be a jerk Current Roles Needed: -Ranged DPS -Monk If you have questions or would like more information, please contact one of the officers listed below. Kataani: Brenell#1779 Supered: Edcake#1463 Amorta: Amorta#11408 To apply, fill out the application that can be found at: http://www.thepalsforlife.com/punbb/ Raid Times & Days Tuesday: 6:15pm - 9:00pm (MST) (8:15pm-11:00pm EST) Thursday: 6:15pm - 9:00pm (MST) (8:15pm-11:00pm EST)Kataani21 9h
20h Heartbreakers Recruiting 6/8H HeartBreakers> formed in 2007 and many of its members date back to Vanilla. We plan to get heroic raiding on farm very quickly so that we can delve into mythic content. We are recruiting quality players for BFA raiding on a semi-hardcore basis. 8/8N and 6/8H as of the first few weeks of raiding. _____________ We have both a Discord and Facebook page where we communicate about guild related matters as well as miscellaneous content. We want everyone to feel as if the guild is more than a means to receive loot; it is your WoW Family :) Raid Schedule Our raiding schedule is Wednesday and Thursday, 7:00-10pm server We typically have alt raids on the weekends to gear up those who are playing more casually as well as those interested in getting multiple toons up to a competitive level. These times may vary but will always be posted well in advance. Classes in Need We are seeking quality players interested in raiding on a semi-hardcore level. Anyone is welcome to contact us. Classes with high priority include: TANK: - We are looking to recruit in priority in the following order (Brewmaster, Prot Pally, Demonhunter, etc) HEALER: - We are looking to recruit healers (shaman, druid, pally) DPS: - Mage - Demon Hunter - Warrior - Warlock - Hunter Contact Us [b]Officers to contact directly are #ShWeePs#11600 -- Acid#1512 -- or Tvoir#1243 on Battletag. Please indicate that you are inquiring about the guild.Acidelement2 20h
21h <Divinity> ex US #6 2days LFM Contact: Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230 Contact: Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039 Contact: Minimandruid // Btag: Minimanlow#1451 // Discord: Minimanlow#9481 Guild Name: Divinity Realm: US-Kel'Thuzad (PvP) Datacenter: New York City Faction: Alliance Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (MST) ... About Divinity Currently stationed on the Alliance side of US-Kel’Thuzad, Divinity is an old and well established guild with members who have been playing together for many years. Founded in 2006 during the Burning Crusade, Divinity started as a casual guild full of friends and worked to become one of the best guilds in the United States, peaking at US #6 during Throne of Thunder. While the guild no longer has the competitive focus it once holstered, our core values of raiding smart and playing alongside top quality players still remain. Outside of raids we strive to be an active guild, both in WoW and otherwise. Regularly our members are playing other games, participating in forum discussion, or just hanging out in Discord. Divinity is a guild that has always placed just as much value on friendships and maintaining a great atmosphere as we do on our raids. We are a long-standing community that maintains a raid team, not the other way around. As we continue our journey into BFA and the expansions to come, we are looking for experienced players that are interested in clearing content efficiently in an environment that encourages constructive criticism and exceptional performance. If you’re interested in a lighter schedule and you share a similar mind-set to our guild’s culture, we encourage you to get in contact with us. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of a well-meshed guild with players that have the passion, skill, and drive to be successful. Recruitment HIGH NEED: Frost DK Rogue Warlock Mage Hunter Shadow Priest Boomkin Priest Healer Regardless of the needs listed above, selective recruitment is always open to top-tier players with a strong history of progression raiding. If you're generally one of the best players in your guild, we want to hear from you. To Apply: Please get in touch with any of the contacts listed in this thread (Discord preferred). No written application is necessary at this time. Raid Schedule All times are MST, which is also the Kel'thuzad realm time. ● Tuesday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm ● Sunday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm Basic Expectations of You ● Have a good attitude and mesh well with the guild as a whole. ● Be able to make a positive impact on our guild's progression. ● Use your voice as a tool to help steer progression. Be vocal. ● Come to raid prepared and on-time having read up on all fights. ● Give 115% each raid night and always work to improve. What to Expect From Divinity ● Strong and experienced guild leadership. ● A fair and effective loot council system for loot distribution. ● Honest evaluation of your performance and blunt criticism. ● A commitment to two day raiding. We will not add days or extend raids. ● A laid back, stable guild that genuinely enjoys the community aspect of WoW. Further Information/To Apply Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230 Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039 Minimandruid // Btag: Minimanlow#1451 // Discord: Minimanlow#9481 Muk65 21h
1d <Gray Paring Scrubs> 2/8M 8/8H Recruiting. About Us: <Gray Paring Scrubs> is a weekday Mythic semi-hardcore progression guild on US-Kel'thuzad. In our spare time, we run various high Mythic keystones/carries and Heroic Uldir carries. Currently we are recruiting for our BFA Mythic Team. We value camaraderie, communication, preparedness and excellence in each other. Discord is used to communicate during raids. Although the loot system has been changed in Bfa, we expect raiders to be aware of their BIS and ideal gearing setup, and willing to trade where possible to best equip the raid team. The type of people we want would almost JUMP at giving gear to their fellow raid member/team if it is a sidegrade for themselves. Guild repairs, flasks and food are provided to all raiders, including trials. Current Progression: 2/8M Uldir 8/8H Raid Times: Tuesday - 7pm-10pm MST Thursday - 7pm-10pm MST Optional Saturday night Heroic - 7pm-10pm MST Invitations start 15 minutes before raid time. Recruitment: We are currently recruiting strong applicants of all classes and roles, with the ability to handle calls and criticism like an adult. High Priority Recruitment: Ranged DPS: Mage, Warlock. Healer: Priest ALL exceptional applicants will be considered. Guild Master/Raid Leader: Kreyon/Grendelwald - Officers: Reayon, Wrátth Recruitment Officer: Mike - Mike#110211 Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/2ZXgKvR Leave contact info in #recruitment channel.Mike3 1d
1d Highly Skilled Tank 4 Tank Classes at 370+ As it says in the title currently play 4 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have: 376 Equipped Protection Paladin 374 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter 374 Equipped Brewmaster Monk 370 Equipped Guardian Druid I am looking for a raiding guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. Currently I am 8/8 H and 2/8 M with Prog Exp on Zek and Vectus to 30%. I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any day. I run a +10 on all 4 tanks and have since M+ came out in BFA. I run mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I run about 50 - 100 mythic pluses a week. I am willing to transfer servers. Faction change is possible if paid for. What I am looking for in a guild: 1. A strong community - This includes an active discord outside of raid nights, people playing other games together and/or playing WoW together. I am absolutely not looking for a guild in which 75% of the raid team is only on to raid. 2. High End Raid Environment - A group of like minded individuals aimed at getting Cutting Edge each tier and know what getting Cutting Edge entails. 3. High End Mythic+ Environment - I love running mythic plus almost qualified for MDI tournament realms in Legion. I want to continue to push keys as high as possible and test my limits. 4. Commitment From All Raiders - Similar to the community, Every raider should be getting the weekly 10 done, and doing everything possible to improve upon themselves and there characters outside of raiding. 5. No Roster Issues! If you don't have at least 80% of what I am looking for lets not waste each others time. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competetive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119 or Discord Ciliegia#7310. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. If you are not at least 2/8 M lets not waste each others time, prefer 3/8 M or 4/8 M guilds. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/CiliegiaCiliegia5 1d
1d 6/8M <Juice> Recruiting ALL Ranged DPS! <Juice> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for more awesome ranged DPS! Looking for strong players that are willing to push themselves and become a part of our core team. We are currently 4/8M. Raid nights are Sunday / Monday / Tuesday at 7:00pm - 10:00pm PST. Come hang with the bros as we smash bosses. Looking forward to all strong applicants! Add me @ Swifyre#1796.Secondus4 1d
1d EDFC 3/8M (Weekend Guild) LFM! Looking for a place to call home? Casual yet focused raiding? Weekend progression? Look no further! The <Everdreaming Fan Club> is now recruiting! Our raid times are a casual 2 nights a week (weekends), with focused progression without wearing out our IRL schedules: Fridays 7pm - 10pm PST Saturdays 7pm - 10pm PST Currently looking for strong ranged DPS and 1 strong healer for core raiding spots. Would love to chat with you if you are interested! Hit me up @Swifyre#1796 =)Bubblosevenn0 1d
1d [A] Any Spec Mage LF Raiding Guild Battle Tag: Zedowel#1402 Character Name: Zédôwel Current Spec: Arcane, but I'm willing to change specs for whatever best suits the raid. Current ilvl: 345 Availability: I'm free any night. I'm interested in late night raiding 2 to 3 nights a week. Experience: I've been an on and off raider for Mythic guilds in the past. In legion I played a Demon Hunter/Hunter in a raiding environment doing Mythic. When the few guilds I was in fell apart, I started raiding on a vanilla server. I've also raided heavily in WotLK and MoP, as well as other MMOs. I've never had issues with parsing above 95%, but I've never been a big fan of focusing too much on it either. Guild Interest: I'm looking for a guild that can clear Mythic raids, but I'm not interested in a guild who wants server first clears or plans on clearing the mythic raid when the next raid comes out. I'm willing to sit out on Mythic raids as well or be on reserve. I would even prefer to sit out over a core member for a Mythic run, since I know I can always be available for Heroics or backup when someone has to leave early. I prefer a guild that's been around for a while. I'm also not interested in joining a guild that was formed out of a bunch of people breaking up a past guild because of drama.Zédôwel3 1d
2d 343 Brewmaster LF Raid Guild {A} 343 Brewmaster looking for core spot on progression guild. I would like to find a guild with a good group of players who not only want to have fun but also want to progress. Please only contact me if this is a serious guild. Thanks BungunBungun1 2d
2d 341 Monk and 340 Warrior - LF Raiding Guild Hey there! My brother and I (340 Arms Warrior and 341 WW Monk - Willing to heal if needed) are looking for a Heroic-Mythic Guild. We have experience with plenty of experience in Heroic, and I personally got to 8/11 M in Antorus. What we are looking for: Raid Times Preferably: 6 PM - 9 PM ST Days Preferably: Monday - Friday Keeping it short and sweet, for more information B-Tag: Whisper#11529 Discord: Whisper#1337 (Yeah, it's a leet number) Thank you for your time! -WhisperWhisperlotus3 2d
2d Boomy/Hpal/Brewmaster player LF Guild I play Boomkin, Holy Paladin, and Brewmaster Monk all 330+ (I'll be playing more classes also just not as often as my main 3). I have experience with mythic raiding as a dps/healer/tank and I'm looking for a guild that not only wants to progress through mythic raiding but also enjoys doing high tier mythic+ keys and some pvp. :)Talsaran5 2d
2d Disc Priest LF Laid-back raiding guild Hi, I'm looking for a laid-back raiding guild. I'm currently available Mon-Thurs 7pm-11pm CST. I recently just hit level cap and am getting gear capped ASAP. Also, being a core raider is not of utmost important to me. I would be more than happy to run through M+, do casual PvP, RBGs, Arenas, and provide the guild bank with whatever is necessary. Add Polariz#1115 on BNet if you are interested.Polarisz3 2d
2d 338 disc/339 arms LF raiding guild 338 Disc Priest & 339 Arms Warrior LF raiding guild Preferably at least one raid night on Tuesday anytime after 8pm CST. Both of us have been Raiding since MoP, clearing some mythic content in legion.Simplyorange4 2d
2d Ret Paladin Looking for Guild. All of my friends quit playing already and I just want people to do mythic + and a little raiding with. Not really looking for anything hardcore.Phalydros2 2d
2d |A| 341 Ret LF Raiding Guild Im looking for a normal or heroic raiding guild that raids 2-3 days a week. Raid times in the evening would be preferred. I have cleared 7/8 Normal in pugs and 1/8 Heroic but i would like to join a actual raiding guild to complete all BFA raid content Epic#12927Middles2 2d
2d Returning Players(War\Rog) LF Raiding guild Two returning players looking for a raiding guild. Warrior: iLVL 330 and currently grinding more out daily. Prefer to DPS, but can gear for tank. Rogue: lvl 111 and flying through to 120. TL:DR details: Rogue: Raided in Vanilla and in BC was in top 100 US rated guild. (As a Hunter) Warrior: Most recently raided in FF14, took down all Deltascape savage content with upper 90 percentile FFLOGS (Scholar) before retiring. Availability: Monday-Wednesday: 8PM CST - 12AM CST Friday: 8PM CST - Whenever Weekends: Available relatively flexible, we still have bars and other activities to attend.Collude1 2d
2d |A| 343 Boomkin LF Raiding Guild Hello I'm looking for a normal/heroic guild that raids two days a week. Raid times in the evening would be preferred. I have been raiding casually over the last couple of expansions on different toons and would like to join an actual guild to complete BFA content. ChiefyBear#11588Spiralpower6 2d
2d 2 friends LF guild Hello. My friend and I are looking for a group to do mythic+, raiding, and other guild events with. We are a 120 warlock and 120 balance druid. We both have working mics and discord, as well as previous experience as event coordinators in another guild. (We resigned due to guild communication complications). Mercedes- aka me the warlock has not really done Uldir except for 1 boss in normal and lfr.. I was 11/11 H antorus. Boomy (my friend)- was 11/11 H antorus and is 5/8H in uldir. MUST NOT RAID ON THURSDAY!Mercedes4 2d
2d [A] 351 Warlock LF Raiding/Mythic+ guild Looking for a guild to run raids with and more importantly push mythic+ with. I have a 344 boomy as well. I prefer raid times between 8-midnight central and not on friday or saturday nights. Bork#11356 is my tag. Looking forward to talking with some of you.Jonsalmons6 2d
2d 342 prot pal 346 disc priest lf raid/mythic + 342 prot pal and 346 disc priest looking for guild. Package deal, looking for raid progression and mythic +. Any evening except for Tuesdays and Thursdays. Battle tag snow #1183Nalous1 2d
2d Ret Pal LF some casual raiding Raided back in Legion, have a few achieves from back then. Looking to casually raid heroic maybe some mythic progression just 2ish days a week. If this description fits your guild feel free to post in this thread or add #w4shed1350Over5 2d
2d [A] <Shiden> 8/8H recruiting for H/M Guild Name: Shiden Realm: Kel'Thuzad [A] Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday - 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST Update Heroic is on farm. Bulking up for Mythic and PUGing them as we can. Requirements - Able to commit to the raid times and make them with relative certainty - Good attitude with the ability to stay chill even when wiping - Discord available for voice comms Summary Guild focused on Heroic and Mythic raids. We run Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm until 11pm EST. We will push onto Mythic as we continue to bulk up. The focus right now is on building a strong group of people, not just randoms who get gear together. To that end, we are striving to strike the balance between a great group of people who have fun and a strong guild that shows up and gets stuff done. History Most of our members come from a long-standing multi-game guild and have been friends for awhile before this. A group of us came back to WoW for BFA and are looking to focus on raiding and progression together. We are a chill group but have a lot of raid experience from either old-school WoW (Vanilla/BC days) or comparable MMOs. Expectations We expect members to show up and be ready to start playing by 8pm. Get your drinks, tell your kids you love them, tranquilize the dog. We start on time because we respect the time of our members. Beyond that, we expect people to show up to *most* nights. Life happens. That's fine -- take nights off, don't burn out. We just want a reliable and dependable group of people. TL;DR If you're looking for "hardcore raiders who grew up and are now kind of casual but still not" then this is the group for you. What it's not about is bringing in elitists that fester a bad attitude. It's about growing together as a group and figuring these things out. No ego. No bull!@#$. Let's have a good time and get it done. Classes in Demand Tank - We are full up on tanks but any DPS that is able to tank is always valuable. Damage - Ranged DPS needed -- currently very melee heavy but any exceptional DPS considered. Healer - We are in need of talented healers! Hit me up. Contact BattleNet: Sange#1922 Discord: JediSange#1982 Character name: Satorinami Interested? Send me a message or post here.Sange5 2d
2d [A] <NeedMoreAzerite> Recruiting 8/8 Normal Uldir 4/8 Heroic Uldir Quality group of core raiders who are more than willing to help you gear and learn the raids. Currently struggling to progress due to lack of members participating. Looking for players with good attitudes, we will take you the rest of the way. Specifically looking for ranged DPS but everyone is welcome. Tues/Sun 6pm server are our scheduled raid times. Mythic+ and normal raids for alts are done in between.Nicatron0 2d
2d [A] <Aeternitas> Recruiting 8/8 H 1/8 Mythic <Aeternitas> formed in 2015 and many of its members date back to Vanilla. We plan to get heroic raiding on farm very quickly so that we can delve into mythic content. We are recruiting quality players for BFA raiding on a semi-hardcore basis. 8/8N and 5/8H as of the second week of raiding. We are an active group that participates in mythic+ and PvP content as well. Additionally, we have a "legacy raiding" team to complete and farm the Herald of the Titans feat of strength in Ulduar. Come join us for all sorts of guild fun and love <3 _____________ We have both a Discord and Facebook page where we communicate about guild related matters as well as miscellaneous content. We want everyone to feel as if the guild is more than a means to receive loot; it is your WoW Family :) Raid Schedule Our raiding schedule is Tuesday and Thursday, 6:30-9-30pm server. This is less hours than most mythic guilds, but we still progress at a relatively quick pace. We will also have alt raids on the weekends to gear up those who are playing more casually as well as those interested in getting multiple toons up to a competitive level. These times may vary but will always be posted well in advance. Classes in Need We are seeking quality players interested in raiding on a semi-hardcore level. Anyone is welcome to contact us. Classes with high priority include: TANK: - Primarily a DPS with ability to off-tank when needed(any class). HEALER: - Currently full, but will welcome all off-spec healers interested in being back up DPS: - Druid (boomkin) - Death Knight - Mage - Demon Hunter - Warlock Contact Us /who Aeternitas to find someone online; just about anyone can invite you. An appropriate guild rank will be awarded by an officer when they are online. [b]Officers to contact directly are #Jared1396 -- nwaters80#1547 -- or Kytch#11697 on Battletag. Please indicate that you are inquiring about the guild.Aeterne190 2d
3d 3/8M 8/8H; Late Night LF Healer & DPS! After Dark is a brand new guild on Kel'thuzad Alliance. Formed by a group of Cutting Edge players that can no longer raid on traditional schedules. Our goal is to establish a community that clears raid content efficiently on a two-night schedule so that we have plenty of time to push content outside of raids. We have a strong Mythic+ mindset. After Dark: Weekday Team: 3/8M and 8/8H Mon/Wed 12a.m. to 3a.m. EST Optional Thursday Heroic Farm Recruiting: Ranged DPS (1) Healer We are always looking for skilled DPS for Mythic Progression! Mythic+ only members are always welcome! To Apply: https://goo.gl/forms/n9160TNGJkD7jli43 OR [GM] - LadyLoki#11608 (BNET)/Akromah#7556 (Discord) [Officer] - Kotonashi#1382 (BNET)/Kotonashi#4624 (Discord)Akromah6 3d
4d <Uranium> aotc 2/8M LF RDPS pref lock Tuesday / Thursday 10:30pm - 2am EST We're a lively group of friends with the common goal to complete cutting edge eventually, and have a good time doing it. We currently need 1 RDPS preferably a Warlock for simplifying Ghuun. Logs are expected. Warlock/Spriest/EleSham preferred. Guild Discord - https://discord.gg/gmDKatp Bnet account - Kingnothing#1194Atrøphy0 4d
5d (A) 25M 14/14 H Indestructible US 64th I hate posts that are super cookie cutter and blah blah blah, so I'll cut to the chase About us: 25 man 3 nights a week, 4 hours a night, which equals 12 hours a week! Monday - Wednesday (7:00 MST - 11:00 PST) loot council raiding is completely free once you make raider, our officers have you covered Inde's been around for a while, the hours are great, and give you plenty of time to enjoy other stuff (like significant other/sports/full time job lol) Recruitment Needs: all of the things How to Apply: Click apply @ www.weareindestructible.com, fill it out, do work, if you do not have logs available or a screenshot pls make the effort in getting them - if you do not know how to log your own LFR's/flex, seek me out in game Contact if you want to talk to someone before applying/any questions you may have Healing: Kamiya/Claire, Exceptionx DPS And Things: Nerfasap, Infallible, Asmongold Tank Stuff: Infallible Spam: Cuicatl, just kidding he is dpsly too! No couples pls P.S. I'm a jerk, if you have an awful attitude and do not have the desire to have your logs picked apart, need not apply.Eclair208 5d
5d [A] <Protect the Warlock> is recruiting! Protect the Warlock (Alliance-Kel'Thuzad) is looking for new members! We are a casual Mythic raiding group- our times are 8.30-11.30PM EST (6.30-9.30 server) For our mythic group we are currently looking for 1 Ranged dps 2 Melee dps 1 Healer with an emphasis on Shamans and Hunters. Aside from mythic raiding, we do regular mythic+ dungeons, farming groups, a lot of insane banter in discord, alt raid nights, achievement/mog runs, and more. If you're looking for a new home but aren't interested in higher end raiding, we are happy to bring in casual players who just want an active discord and people to joke with. Please direct questions to #Nez11158 or Raiil#1729, we look forward to hearing from you! You can also drop us a note in our discord. Discord - https://discord.gg/H6HxJAD Ask us about Mike's boots! Join the Warlock Protection Agency Today!*Lakuna13 5d
6d [A] [Kel'Thuzad] <The Chosen of Azeroth> <The Chosen of Azeroth> 8/8N 5/8H are looking for new members to join its ranks! We are a semi-hardcore guild when it comes to raid progression but we also have a casual side. Mythic +, PvP, WQ, BG, Arenas, leveling, we do it all! Our raid times are 8:30pm to 11:30pm EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We are looking for all classes and specs but mainly rDPS and priests. Since we are a fairly new guild we want our members to grow and learn alongside us as we progress through Uldir. We are still building up our community and would love to add motivated and social people to fill our ranks no matter the level or experience with WoW! Contact information To apply reply to this, send me a message, add me on bnet Azrael47#1943, whisper Mäxplanck in-game or join our discord! https://discord.gg/FG9zAcUMaxplänck0 6d
6d Silly Boys Reloaded is recruiting Hello, I guess you're wondering why I'm here today. Well, of coarse, it's for our new guild <Silly Boys Reloaded>. We are a very silly guild filled with many different types of silly boys. Formerly <Silly Boys IRL> and <Silly Hordey Boys IRL> on US-Tanaris. :^) pls joinEnchengo1 6d
Oct 12 INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 Oct 12
Oct 11 [A] Negative Bro 2/8 Mythic raiding guild. Contact: Aldizi // Btag: Aldizi#1730 // Discord: Aldizi#4930 Contact: Goodblarg // Btag: Rainhart#1379 // Discord: Rainhart#3100 About Negative Bro Our current home is located on US-Kel’thuzad. Negative Bro has been a well-established guild since 2006. This preceded the release of one of the best expansions of all time, The Burning Crusade. We have always been a competitive raid squad with multiple accolades in PvE and PvP. We enjoy a healthy mix of PvP and PvE, while PvP is not required we encourage members to participate in guild events. We are a strong community with thick skin. As the years have passed we have grown up with the game and have remained friends while keeping a competitive attitude in multiple games. We are now in the process of re-building our mythic raiding squad for BFA. We look forward to having you all apply and meet with us in discord to see if you have what it takes. We have an open-door policy at Neg’ Bro, no locked channels, no shady officers, and at our core we want to beat the game and get cutting edge on a 2-night raiding schedule. The best will raid during progression. During farm we rotate people in to maintain a full and geared roster. Officers will sit like everyone else, we are a team! Notable Guild Achievements PvE BC, No achievements introduced in wrath Killed KJ and completed all content-maintained US TOP 50 overall throughout the expac Wrath ● Realm First! Heroic: Algalon [25-man] ● Realm First! Heroic: Obsidian Slayer [25 Man] ● Realm First! Heroic: Magic Seeker [25 Man] ● Realm First! Heroic: Alone in the Darkness [25 Man] ● Realm First! Heroic: Grand Crusader [25 Man] Mist Took a break from panda land GW2 PvP ● Multiple Rank 1’s in 3v3’s ● Grand Marshals ● Hero of the Alliance ● Dominate Elite. (Legion) Raid Schedule All times are MST, which is also the Kel'thuzad realm time. ● Tuesday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm ● Wednesday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm Here are a few things you can expect when joining Neg Bro: - Honesty - Integrity - Officers who are part of the team - No Special Privileges We are a raid squad who are there during thick and thin. We cherish our members and want them to succeed. We are interested in community, not strictly people who log on for raid night. We believe in helping players who want to be helped and are open to criticism. Current progress 2/8 Mythic leadership Rebuilding roster.. Contact: Aldizi // Btag: Aldizi#1730 // Discord: Aldizi#4930 Contact: Goodblarg // Btag: Rainhart#1379 // Discord: Rainhart#3100Aldizi3 Oct 11
Oct 10 <URANIUM> 2/8M <> 8/8H LFM Tuesday / Thursday 10:30pm - 2am EST We're a lively group of friends with the common goal to complete cutting edge eventually, and have a good time doing it. We currently need 1 MDPS & 2 RDPS. Logs are expected. Warlock/Spriest/EleSham preferred. Guild Discord - https://discord.gg/gmDKatp Bnet account - Kingnothing#1194Atrøphy0 Oct 10
Oct 10 Returning players LFM M+ Hello, Our group is looking for players whom want to be a part of consistent Mythic + runs. We have recently returned to the game and have lost touch with many people we used to run with. We're looking for others whom are liked minded in having a chill but productive approach to everything in WoW. Having only returned about a week and a half ago this is our current progression : https://raider.io/characters/us/kelthuzad/Pr%C3%ADde Our group is versatile so, we can switch up heals/tanks/dps Shoot me a message in-game if you would like to work with us on pushing keys and generally playing the game in a consistent team. or add me on B-net if you arent on the server : tempest#1743Príde4 Oct 10
Oct 10 [A]<Beyond>1/8M 7/8H Recruiting Dps Hello, Beyond is recruiting dps for our core raid team. we currently raid 2 days a week, Tuesday/Thursday 4:30Pac-7:30Pac. We are a laid back guild but are still focused on clearing content. If you are intrested lets talk more. SlippyFist#1284Slippyfist0 Oct 10