Kel'Thuzad

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
8h <Divinity> ex US #6 Back for 2day Raiding Website: www.DivinityGuild.life Contact: Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230 Contact: Ordylleo // Btag: Bravia#1763 // Discord: Brav#5718 Contact: Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039 Guild Name: Divinity Realm: US-Kel'Thuzad (PvP) Datacenter: New York City Faction: Alliance Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (MST) ... About Divinity Currently stationed on the Alliance side of US-Kel’Thuzad, Divinity is an old and well established guild with members who have been playing together for many years. Founded in 2006 during the Burning Crusade, Divinity started as a casual guild full of friends and worked to become one of the best guilds in the United States, peaking at US #6 during Throne of Thunder. While the guild no longer has the competitive focus it once holstered, our core values of raiding smart and playing alongside top quality players still remain. Outside of raids we strive to be an active guild, both in WoW and otherwise. Regularly our members are playing other games, participating in forum discussion, or just hanging out in Discord. Divinity is a guild that has always placed just as much value on friendships and maintaining a great atmosphere as we do on our raids. We are a long-standing community that maintains a raid team, not the other way around. As we continue our journey into Legion and the expansions to come, we are looking for experienced players that are interested in clearing content efficiently in an environment that encourages constructive criticism and exceptional performance. If you’re interested in a lighter schedule and you share a similar mind-set to our guild’s culture, we encourage you to get in contact with us. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of a well-meshed guild with players that have the passion, skill, and drive to be successful. Recruitment Recruitment is currently open to ALL outstanding players for immediate core positions, however, we currently have high demand for the following: Tank Priest Healer Resto Shaman Mistweaver Monk Holy Paladin Warlock Shadow Priest Boomkin Ele Shaman Hunter To Apply: Please contact Muk (Pro#1435), Ordylleo (Bravia#1763), or Kurysu (Keoke#1367) in-game. No written application is necessary at this time. Raid Schedule All times are MST, which is also the Kel'thuzad realm time. ● Tuesday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm ● Sunday: 6:00pm - 9:00pm Basic Expectations of You ● Have a good attitude and mesh well with the guild as a whole. ● Be able to make a positive impact on our guild's progression. ● Use your voice as a tool to help steer progression. Be vocal. ● Come to raid prepared and on-time having read up on all fights. ● Give 115% each raid night and always work to improve. What to Expect From Divinity ● Strong and experienced guild leadership. ● A fair and effective loot council system for loot distribution. ● Honest evaluation of your performance and blunt criticism. ● A commitment to two day raiding. We will not add days or extend raids. ● A laid back, stable guild that genuinely enjoys the community aspect of WoW. Further Information/To Apply ● Contact: Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230 ● Contact: Ordylleo // Btag: Bravia#1763 // Discord: Brav#5718 ● Contact: Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039 www.DivinityGuild.life Muk38 8h
9h [A] LF 21+ Active Players Heroic+ Raiding Guild : <Miscalculation> Sever: Kel-Thuzad This is a guild for everyone vets and new players please take the time to read through. About us: We are a guild made up primarily of about 10 people who enjoy wow extensively. Most of us have had an open active account since vanilla! We play other games together as well and are really looking forward to playing classic again! All of us are older and have jobs / kids / things to do etc and really try to play games as much as possible. What I am looking for: I am looking for players to build a community with a place where you can log on and enjoy more than just 2 raids a week. While it would be awesome if you can raid it will not be required ( unless you make the commitment ) I am working extremely hard to create this guild and build it from the ground up. This will take some time, therefore patience from members will be needed. - Please be 21+ - Be able to take jokes have fun - Have discord (friends welcome) Raid times & Progression are as follows: Sunday & Wednesday: 9:30pm EST - 12am EST Current Progression: 11/11N 11/11H Antorus **While we are perfectly happy doing just heroic right now we are not opposed to doing mythics if we get the numbers as all of us have had previous mythic raiding experience. No class restrictions at the moment. Tell me what you want to play we can try to fit you in. if you have several classes to offer even better. But if you are really looking for an idea of what we need Rogue/Hunter/Mage/Ele Shaman are in high demand. Any more questions please message me Nightmare#1609. I try to be on mobile now all the time as well so hit me up anytime.Cèrvantès2 9h
18h -Nation of Light- Getting ready for BfA! What's up homies, ~Nation of Light~ is recruiting casuals and raiders for our team. Due to crushing ABT so easily we have found ourselves turning casual since members are burnt out on farming heroic. We are 11/11H, 1/11M, we only stopped due to lack of players. We are in the process of creating a giant roster of players as we get ready for the next expansion! We are mainly in need of DPS at this point, ranged or melee, healers welcome also. Raid times are tues/thurs @6-8:30pm server. We just ask you are competent, on time and prepared. We love when people actually take time time to google a fight in advance too! For the rest of ANT we will likely just be farming normal and heroic during our raid times. Feel free to join in! Send me a message if you think you're a good fit for our group! HMU on Btag - Swagalicious#11870Huntingswag0 18h
1d Heroic Argus Sales Hello Kel'Thuzad Friends, I am selling Heroic Argus kills on PL for 250k. I'm flexable with pricing (willing to take pets and other in game items for compensation). I take payment on several servers. My group runs 6 days a week and has several runs per day. If you are intrested or have questions: add KevinRam#1538 or wisper Kevinramx in game. Thanks!Solarwalker1 1d
2d Selling M+ Carries Our Services: Mythic Plus 10 Carry 935 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Achievement: Keystone Conqueror... Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 915 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance Server Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon Mythic Plus 15 Carry 960 Piece of Loot out of your Order Hall Cache Achievement: Keystone Master... Rewards a Artifact Appearnce for your Class and Spec (Character Specific) Any piece of loot from the dungeon our carriers can provide, starting at 940 iLevel Big Artifact Power token from your Order Hall Cache Cost: Message on BTAG: Gotfood#1441 Gold Only Any Alliance Server Time: 15-30~ Minutes Depending on Dungeon Information: We have been running Mythic Plus all throughout the expansion, completing over 2000+ Mythic Pluses. Even before the release of Mythic Plus, we have been selling Challenge Modes back in MoP (Mist of Pandaria) and WoD (Warlods of Draenor) helping people get their achievements, transmogs, and gear. If you have any questions or would like to set up a time, please add Gotfood#1441 to btag and we will respond to you as soon as we can. Reminder we do carries on Any Alliance Server.Gotdh24 2d
3d GIVEAWAYS – Heroic Antorus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z What if I want to buy? If you're looking for a Heroic Argus or Heroic Antorus Clear (Personal Loot) we are your guys! If you’re tired of pugs and crazy raid leaders we can help you avoid all the unnecessary wipes and countless of hours wasted. Our team is made out of top us raiders dedicated to provide a professional and smooth run. Our prices are always competitive and we accept GOLD in all realms! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal7 3d
4d 3/11M Weekend Guild Looking for DPS & Tanks! Looking for a social guild? Progression without being hardcore? A home for your character? A fun, friendly environment? Then look no further! The <Everdreaming Fan Club> is 2/11M, and is looking for all for all friendly and positive players! We are always looking to do M+, hang out, chill, and have a good time. Currently, one of our goals is to have a few more DPS and 1-2 stable tanks to round out our raiding core for the Antorus. Current raid times are: Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time) Behind it all, we are focused on keeping a healthy guild culture that likes to help each other out. If you're interested in raiding, M+, or a place to call home, don't hesitate to contact us! Whisper in game or send in-game mail to: Everdreaming Bubblosevenn Treesuscrits Galagar Faltanas Ketchuptoast Aêrin = ) Thanks for your time!Bubblosevenn16 4d
4d wkend daytime raid - 5/11M Recruiting The Pitch - Weekend 6 hr Raid weeks with buddies Schedule Saturday & Sunday -- 2pm - 5pm EST Weekdays -- pick-up / drop in 5m mythic We want chill adults who know how to play wow, know how to play their toons, but aren't crazy. People who don't need constant attention, but enjoy and take pride in their characters progression and being part of a close knit team. If this is you then you should contact me, we should chat. This could be the last guild you ever join. First Kill Boss Vids @ https://youtu.be/3OYdjIzvHvk Add me on real ID -- Trinks#1866 What we are about; * Relaxed, stress free raiding * Killing raid bosses using skill and tactics, not slavish commitment * Personal accountability * Bonding with guildies over beers and vent * Bullet points * Canadians (not a requirement though) What we are NOT about * Finger pointing, blame laying * 16 hour raid weeks, marathon wipe sessions * Guilt trips / Attacks on guildies or borderline behavior * Paragraphs History * Formed pre-MoP with the primary goal of making WoW buddies and reliving that old school feeling of knowing the people we play WoW with. * Turns out people looking for a guild like this are actually pretty great players and enjoy serious raiding progression on 6 hour raid weeks. * Progression wise we full clear heroics always and partial clear mythics as time permits Add me on real ID -- Trinks#1866Fitsi47 4d
4d Excessum recruiting (filling for BFA) Hey everyone we are a new guild, We are looking to recruit active and motivated players. We run Achiev/Tmog/Contest/M+/Rbg/Arena and much more On off days from raiding so you can always look forward for things to do. Raiding (normal) Mon-Thurs-Fri 9-11pm !!! We will progress into Heroic and Mythic raiding A little bit about us: We are Excessum Perficio! We are a guild centered on raiding and will excel at end-game content. We expect professionalism, reliability, motivation, good and open minded players! First and foremost, we are a PvE raiding guild and we love raiding, we try our best to provide an exciting and comfortable raid environment for everyone even new players, as we try diligently to make new players great players with leaders who take pride in making this game fun for everyone!! Please keep in mind we do have expectations, as we believe our expectations are very realistic and not asking to much of our team mates! 1.You have be willing to put in the work it takes to learn encounters when they are cutting edge. 2.You have be willing to spend the appropriate amount of time outside of raiding to farm consumables, mats, keeping up on strategy threads as well as class and spec guides. (really what does this take? About 1-2 hrs a week at MOST) Learning encounters can and will take some time, so if you quit easily we are not the guild for you. (we may wipe 5 times or we may wipe 300 times be resilient the kill will come and it is oh so sweet when it does) Previous WoW raiding is not required! We understand that many talented players can come from guilds that are not very progressed, and we keep an open mind about this. You should be able to make 90%+ of our raids (the higher the better). More realistically we are looking for players who can make 99.99% of them. (this allows for great team building and friendships, i know it can be awkward at first but again we try to make this a very fun experience for all) You have show effort in working on your gear, we aren't expecting perfect gear from everyone, but putting in a serious effort based on your progression level, and properly enchanting/gemming your gear, will certainly reflect on the type of player you are.(Running 5mans to gear early in an expansion enchant/gem even if you may replace it the next week, doing the best you can to give your character the best chances possible) We do not raid as much as other top-tier guilds so we need to make the most out of the time when we do raid! So while our raid schedule is not as lengthy as other guilds, we expect people to show up ready, and focused, and playing a team game. Even when content is in farm mode; while we may loosen up in chat, we expect people to perform at their best, and be ready for sensitive fights. Even during farm mode, take pride in staying sound mechanically, and being attentive as possible. While this post is in depth about raiding, we do have a lot of fun doing other activates in-game. Feel Free to pst anyone in guild for and questions and concerns. Yellowbus#11540Expecto2 4d
5d [A] LF 21+ Active Players Heroic+ Raiding Guild : <Miscalculation> Sever: Kel-Thuzad This is a guild for everyone vets and new players please take the time to read through. About us: We are a guild made up primarily of about 10 people who enjoy wow extensively. Most of us have had an open active account since vanilla! We play other games together as well and are really looking forward to playing classic again! All of us are older and have jobs / kids / things to do etc and really try to play games as much as possible. What I am looking for: I am looking for players to build a community with a place where you can log on and enjoy more than just 2 raids a week. While it would be awesome if you can raid it will not be required ( unless you make the commitment ) I am working extremely hard to create this guild and build it from the ground up. This will take some time, therefore patience from members will be needed. - Please be 21+ - Be able to take jokes have fun - Have discord (friends welcome) Raid times & Progression are as follows: Sunday & Wednesday: 9:30pm EST - 12am EST Current Progression: 11/11N 9/11H Antorus **While we are perfectly happy doing just heroic right now we are not opposed to doing mythics if we get the numbers as all of us have had previous mythic raiding experience. No class restrictions at the moment. Tell me what you want to play we can try to fit you in. if you have several classes to offer even better. But if you are really looking for an idea of what we need Rogue/Hunter/Mage/Ele Shaman are in high demand. Any more questions please message me Nightmare#1609. I try to be on mobile now all the time as well so hit me up anytime.Cèrvantès2 5d
5d <Indestructible> Heroic Argus Carries <Indestructible> 11/11H is selling Heroic Argus for the achievement [Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker] and mount. Runs every night, add me for pricing. Gold only. Sini#11108 More info about guild here - https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Indestructible Update - Mythic sales starting soon (Probably after next reset). 11/11M clears and loot, mounts soon to follow. Add me for info, serious buyers only. No cheap !@#$.Sinixd1 5d
5d Selling Punctured Voodoo Doll (Priest) Selling Punctured Voodoo Doll (unobtainable old world quest item), battletag nace1995#1514. Looking for a solid return but not bank breaking, figure there are some collectors who might like these.Theedge0 5d
Feb 14 [A] AOTC 11/11 Herioc LF Ranged DPS Heavy Metal Gaming is a an Alliance AOTC 11/11 Guild with a core of 10-15 players that have been playing together for years. We are looking for new ranged dps to start our progression into mythic. We are looking for new players interested in joining a well established guild who can commit to showing up for raid times. We have a fun time during raids, and are 100% drama free. Raid times T/W - 7:00PM ST-10:00PM ST apply today ! #Phazewun#1575Shipseki3 Feb 14
Feb 13 959 Frost DK LF Morning Raid (Eastern Time) Times available & time zone: Available 7-10 am Eastern Time. Due to work i can't raid at night and can't end later or start before the time listed Server preference: PvE, but will go to PvP Faction preference: I'm cool with either faction. Would prefer horde though. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: I would say i'm Semi-Hardcore. Current progression/experience: 11/11 Normal 11/11 Heroic 0/11 Mythic. Contact info: Chocobullock#1850 or in game Chocobullock on Stormrage Alliance Anything else: If you have any questions or concerns ask me through BNet or with an in game mail and i will get back with you. Also if anyone is curious, the reason i ask for this time specifically is because of my work schedule. However if a guild that raids at night wants to have a spot used by two different people i'm in for that as on my days off i'm always willing to raid, however it's not exactly ideal to have a spot for 2 people especially if one can make every day. Week 1 Mon-Tues-Fri-Sat-Sun 6pm-6am Week 2 Wed-Thurs 6pm-6am Repeats from Week 1 As you can see it's a tough schedule to work with and i hate it but it's what pays the bills. I'd switch it if i could but i can't. Thanks for your time!Chocobullock0 Feb 13
Feb 13 Priest LF BFA focused high end guild Hi, I raided with iRaider and Vision for a short while from EN up to NH on mythic ofc. Looking for a guild around here on this server that is planning to round up people on this server that are left from when it fragmented over my hiatus period. Plan to main priest all specs + monk and druid for splits and alts to be raid ready. Add me on bnet to talk more and elaborate on details. dburgese#1791Cillo1 Feb 13
Feb 11 [A] LF 21+ Active Players Heroic+ Raiding Guild : <Miscalculation> Sever: Kel-Thuzad This is a guild for everyone vets and new players please take the time to read through. About us: We are a guild made up primarily of about 10 people who enjoy wow extensively. Most of us have had an open active account since vanilla! We play other games together as well and are really looking forward to playing classic again! All of us are older and have jobs / kids / things to do etc and really try to play games as much as possible. What I am looking for: I am looking for players to build a community with a place where you can log on and enjoy more than just 2 raids a week. While it would be awesome if you can raid it will not be required ( unless you make the commitment ) I am working extremely hard to create this guild and build it from the ground up. This will take some time, therefore patience from members will be needed. - Please be 21+ - Be able to take jokes have fun - Have discord (friends welcome) Raid times & Progression are as follows: Sunday & Wednesday: 9:30pm EST - 12am EST Current Progression: 11/11N 8/11H Antorus **While we are perfectly happy doing just heroic right now we are not opposed to doing mythics if we get the numbers as all of us have had previous mythic raiding experience. No class restrictions at the moment. Tell me what you want to play we can try to fit you in. if you have several classes to offer even better. But if you are really looking for an idea of what we need Rogue/Hunter/Mage/Ele Shaman are in high demand. Any more questions please message me Nightmare#1609. I try to be on mobile now all the time as well so hit me up anytime.Cèrvantès5 Feb 11
Feb 10 [6/11M 11/11H 6/9M] LFM late-night folks <Nobility>, a late-night raiding guild whose core has been raiding together since Wrath times, is recruiting for some fun. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 11pm to 2am server time (which is 10pm - 1am PST or 1am - 4am EST). Current progression is: Antorus, the Burning Throne: 6/11M, 11/11H, 11/11N Tomb of Sargeras: 6/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Nighthold: 8/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M, 7/7H, 7/7N (Cutting Edge) Trial of Valor: 2/3M, 3/3H, 3/3N Past progression (WoD): Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M, 13/13H Highmaul: 5/7M, 7/7H BRF: 3/10M, 10/10H We finished T18 (HFC) 14th on server and 665th in the U.S. What can we offer? We're a semi-hardcore progression guild. We're not striving for server-first, and understand that RL is more important than the game, but are serious about progression, and aim to kill Mythic bosses during the relevant tier. We offer an active, social guild. While we do not require anyone to log in at non-raid times, many of us do, and we enjoy plentiful and successful Mythic+ runs, old raid transmog clears, and Discord chatter nights. Neither the guild chat, nor our voice channels are lonely often. And yes, if you're only interested in M+ but not in raiding, we do also recruit for that. Our style of raid leading sets us apart from many guilds. When someone messes up in a fight causing a wipe, or performs below the expected level, some raid leaders will openly mock them, calling them names more suitable for a frat party. Others will not notice, and will continue pulling in what people like to describe as bashing their heads against the wall. We do neither of these - we won't mock or swear, but we will instead let the person know they need to improve, and if such improvement doesn't happen, we will (politely) replace them. In this way, we maintain progression without causing drama or hurting feelings. We play to have fun, and have a low tolerance toward rude or pretentious people, but at the same time do enforce performance standards in raids, particularly for the progression fights, and our raid spots are competitive. We like to joke around in guild chat and on Discord; profanity is allowed and encouraged, but intentionally abusing others isn't. How to contact us? Choose one of the following: Add Volshebnik#1818. Apply online at: http://nobility-kt.enjin.com. Post here, leaving your battletag. Contact one of Charodey, Ohotnik, Reowen, Fobik or Sentient. Write one of us an in-game mail.Charodey65 Feb 10
Feb 10 A <Cynic> Recruiting for H Antorus 7/11H <Cynic> is newly formed guild, lead by veteran players with heroic experience in the current tier. We are currently 11/11normal and 7/11 heroic. We need more people to continue progression into heroic. Raid days are Weds,Thurs 7:30-10:30 pm Server. We are willing to teach and gear those new to raid content. We are mainly asking to be active within the guild. We will be putting together weekly mythic plus keystone pushes for members to help progress the raid team faster. Please Message either myself or Travlol/hamlol in game or reply to this post to speak with us about joining. Our Current Raid Needs are: Ranged dps Full on Druids and warriors of any kind.Gib3 Feb 10
Feb 9 (A) Heartbreakers 1/11 M 11/11 H Recruiting 1/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus Progression KT Guild Recruiting Hi All Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :) We are 1/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm. Once we progress into Mythic the most dependable and highest performing individuals will be in the Tuesday and Thursday runs for Mythic and the other individuals that still need a bit of fine tuning and/or cannot commit for whatever reason will be on the Normal/Heroic farm run team for Wednesday's and Friday's. On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :) What we are looking for 940+ DPS with healing offspec, DPS with Tank offspec for the non core runs on Wednesday and Friday runs from 7 to 10pm server time. Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn We are currently looking for 940+ members with good attitudes, ideally with Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you. Add comments to this post to show interest and/or message myself in game, my bnet tag is yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)Yrreg22 Feb 9
Feb 9 <Longshot> 6/11M Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10 Hey, <Longshot> is currently recruiting. Current Progression: 6/11 Mythic Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm server (MST) Loot Rules: Loot Council Requirements: Discord/working mic Good attendance/attitude Good log performance Willing to take constructive criticism, admit mistakes, improve Raid spots are based on attendance, performance, and attitude. Current Recruitment: Blood DK: High Brewmaster Monk: High Unholy DK: High Warlock: High Mage: High Resto Shaman: High Range DPS: Medium Melee DPS: Low Healers: Low Although we are looking for specific classes, all those with exceptional abilities will be considered. We are a PvE oriented guild with a focus on current mythic content. While we enjoy being competitive we are also a close group of players and don't look to bring in drama or shouting. We do alt runs, mythic+ and playing other games in our off time. If you have any questions, then feel free to contact me or any of my officers on bnet at Fireco#1827, Zwei#1847, Greyfox#1951, Blackout#1706, or Fireco#0339 on Discord, thanks!Fireco21 Feb 9
Feb 7 WTS X-51 Nether Rocket X-TREME yo, im selling an x-51 xtreme rocket, looking to get 2.5 million for it, add me on bnet Nikolisko#1766 or send me a tell/in game mailNikolisko0 Feb 7
Feb 6 WTS Names Postmaster and Deadpool As title says, I have secured the name Postmaster which fits with the new Postmaster title perfectly! Also have Deadpool available for all those Deadpool fans. Pst here, in game, or on my alt named "Tankdruid" (which is NOT for sale lol) obviously I'd like to point out that I'm only taking in game GOLD, so please don't try to offer cash or anything.Grymm1 Feb 6
Feb 5 Cherry Boiz Chill guild that need all classes and roles, tank, dps, and heals. We want to get a decent size guild together so we can run mythic + and Progress through Heroic Antorus. Most of us PVE, but some PVP. Item lvl 930+ Add my btag for an invite Gustav#1638Tyriun0 Feb 5
Feb 4 LFM Highmaul Coliseum, lvl 100s Alliance ONLY like the title says, looking for Alliance members to complete the "Fight, Kill, Salute!" quest in the Highmaul Coliseum. This requires a level 100 with a level 3 Gladiator's Sanctum in your Garrison. This will likely take several queues to complete, so we will need to farm some horde characters for bones on Draenor, as it costs 100 bones to queue after the first queue, I have some horde characters we can farm also. Will help people get the achieve and title if you do not already have it, as long as you help me finish the quest! add Trashpanda#11414 for more info!!!Deception0 Feb 4
Feb 2 Graveyard Shift [A] The Late Night Community Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 9:00 PM and 11:00 AM Eastern time. The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus0 Feb 2
Jan 31 Able to see characters 7:49est I got to character screen after waiting through the blank screen. KT seems to be up.Volcan0 Jan 31
Jan 30 Character Screen Black Long times to retrieve the realm lists when logging and then you must choose a server. Says I dont have any toons on KT but can confirm 12. Chars never load on select screen everything is just black.Bleåch4 Jan 30
Jan 30 WoW TCG Loot Card Sale I was digging in an old box and found some TCG loot cards I have left. I want to sell the following UNSCRATCHED loot cards. Keep in mind these cards are no longer made and some of these are from the very old sets in the early TCG. Once these items are gone, they are gone forever. -Spurious Sarcophagus 450k -Demon Hunter's Aspect 450k -Owned x2 (Pvp Flag of ownership) 800k -Landro's Gift (Chance for Spectral Tiger and other mounts) x11 300k -Rest and Relaxation x5 75k -Landro Longshot (Tabard) x2 150k -Sandbox Tiger x7 25k -Paint Bomb x4 20k -Slash Dance x5 20k I also have a lot of the pets but I might just put them up on the AH instead. Post here or msg me in game on Xelro if you have any questions. For info on the loot card and what it does, visit WoWTCGloot.com. It covers every card released and what your getting.Xelro5 Jan 30
Jan 30 <Shadowflame> LF 80 twinks on Kel'thuzad <Shadowflame> is a newly formed Level 80 Twink Guild on Kel'thuzad, currently recruiting all level 80 twinks to do weekly Wrath of the Lich King content. Monks, Pandas, Worgens are all allowed in the guild. Crossrealm will also be allowed if you already have an 80 twink on a different server, but if you ever wanted xfer over that is just as good! Contact Darkos#11386 for an invite Rules: *Heirloom gear- You can use it in leveling, but not in raids. *Discord will be a MUST when doing any raid in wrath due to the 7.3.5 scaling. *Due to the boss HP increase in ICC, BiS gear will be a big need in order to maximize our damage/healing.Exyqt3 Jan 30
Jan 30 <A> Rog & War LF Heroic/Mythic Progression We’re two former hardcore raiders (pre-Cata WoW, Wildstar, FFXIV), who have returned and are looking for a home to experience whatever progression is left in Legion & get ready for BFA. Our ideal schedule is twice a week on non-Friday/Saturdays between ~5pm-10pm server. We’re calm, competent players who enjoy tackling challenging content. We bring excellence and expect it from our raidmates. We show up on time, know the fights, and have our consumables. Out of raid, we’re relaxed and enjoy shooting the !@#$, crushing PvP, and pushing Mythic+. The Warrior is happy to DPS or tank. Rogue: Narc - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/kelthuzad/narc Warrior: Sange - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/kelthuzad/sange Working on getting some logs (if I can pug into a heroic ABT. ) Thanks! NarcNarc1 Jan 30
Jan 28 [A] Mythic Regression Fri/Sat LF More <Mythic Regression> (formerly known as The Goofy Goobers), is looking for a solid healer and a few dps to round out our roster for mythic Antorus. We raid Friday and Saturday from 8pm to 11pm server time. We are semi-hardcore with an understanding that life is unpredictable. As a result, we only require raiders to maintain a 75% attendance rate. Because of this, we try to keep a roster of about 25 to make sure we always have enough players. We run on a small loot council consisting of officers and members from the raid group randomly selected. Our goal is to make sure all players have a fair shot at getting into the group and at loot. Our goal is to progress, not to give you sweet loot. Current Recruitment Although we're recruiting specific classes, all players with respectable skill are welcome to trial. Healers Holy Paladin Mistweaver Monk DPS Hunter (Ranged only) Mage Warlock Retribution Paladin Warrior Once again, all exceptional players will be considered. If you would like to trial or have any questions please feel free to contact me or my co-gm in game or on battle.net: Acanti (GM): Nightcharger#1411 Ninjacat (Co-GM): Ninjacat#1153Acanti1 Jan 28
Jan 27 First Video Thought id share my first Youtube video https://youtu.be/-NIkECe6V7USlaain0 Jan 27
Jan 27 [A] Divinity - 14/14H - LFM for WoD raiding Hey Kel'Thuzad! We are actively recruiting as we prepare for 20 man Mythic raiding in Warlords of Draenor. We are looking for both like minded raiders who want to progress quickly through Mythic raiding, and more casual players looking to do normal or heroic raids in WoD, and maybe fill in from time to time or do farm content with us. After the announcement of 20 man raids we built up two 10 man teams to clear 14/14H and are now doing 25 man clears. Raid Schedules All times are MST, which is also the Kel'Thuzad realm time. ● Tuesday: 7pm - 1am ● Wednesday: 9pm - 1am ● Thursday: 9pm - 1am ● Sunday: 9pm - 1am We drop to a lighter schedule after progression, typically 1-2 days/week. ● All outstanding players are strongly encouraged to apply or get in contact with us. We have the flexibility to accommodate anyone that excels at their class/role. Notable Achievements Tier 16 finish US #8 for 10 mans & US #21 overall. ● Realm First! Heroic: Garrosh Hellscream Tier 15 finished US #6 for 10-man & US #11 overall. ● Realm First! I Thought He Was Supposed to Be Hard? ● Realm First! Ra-den [US 6 10-man] ● Realm First! Heroic: Lei Shen [US 9 10-man] Tier 14 finished US #8 for 10-man & US #25 overall. ● Realm First! Heroic: Sha of Fear [US 14 10-man] ● Realm First! Heroic: Grand Empress [US 9 10-man] ● Realm First! Heroic: Will of the Emperor [US 19 10-man] About Divinity We are an old and well established guild with members who have been playing together for over 5 years. After finishing up Dragon Soul we decided to set our sights on more serious raiding and expanded from 3 to 4 nights a week, with a goal of cracking the top couple hundred rankings. With a slow start the first couple tiers we always ended well, finishing every tier within top 10 for US 10 mans, and top 25 for overall US guilds. We expect to maintain this quality of raiding while expanding from 10 man to 20 man in preparation of WoD. Outside of raids it is a very active guild, both in WoW and otherwise. Regularly our members are playing other games, discussing random things on forums, or just hanging out in Mumble. We run flex and a GDKP, and plan to run normal and heroic raids at various times outside regular raid time. We run a loot council-type of loot system. We have never had any sort of loot drama, our goal is simply to kill bosses and if loot will help someone more in some way than we do that, if not then we will roll for it. Basic Expectations of You ● Keep a positive attitude and mesh well with the guild as a whole. ● Be able to make a positive impact on our guild's progression. ● Come to raid prepared and on-time having read up on all fights. ● Give 115% each raid night. What to Expect From Divinity ● Efficient raiding environment. ● Strong and experienced guild leadership. ● Success as a top tier raiding guild. ● A fair and effective loot council system for loot distribution. ● Free flasks, feasts, potions, enchants, gems, repairs, etc. ● Honest evaluation of your performance and blunt criticism. Further Information ● Visit our website @ DivinityGuild.net ● Contact (Klefbom/Eberle): dylan_chappell1@hotmail.com ● Contact (Muk): chugsftw@gmail.com ● Contact (Tippz): taylor_sullivan123@hotmail.com ● Contact (Leotharius) ● YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DivinityGuildVekKlefbom466 Jan 27
Jan 23 <PALS FOR LIFE> Recruiting P4L is a very active community of gamers found on Kel'Thuzad (Alliance). The guild has existed since the earliest days of Vanilla wow and has remained together in the 12 years following. We are currently looking for like minded casual raiders to join us in our weekly raids. We're a heroic raiding guild that will also push into mythics based on tier progression. We only raid two nights a week because we understand that there is life outside of WoW so we want people who are willing to maximize what we do in those two nights. We're also looking for players to take part in non-raid PvE, PvP, and socializing. We have members in the guild who have played since beta and members who have only been around for a few weeks and everything in between. We're looking for players who are interested in all kinds of activites from BGs and Arenas to Dungeons and Raids. We are currently looking for all classes and roles. We believe in recruiting the player and not the class. It's more important to us that you do well and have fun on a class you'd like to play instead of being forced into the current flavor of the month. Our Requirements -Know your class and spec and have the drive to play well while knowing fight mechanics -A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and help others learn. We strive to make our raids a drama free environment. -Have Discord -Prepare for raids by having consumables and knowing strategies -Don't be a jerk If you have questions or would like more information, please contact one of the officers listed below. Kataani: Brenell#1779 Supered: Edcake#1463 Byiff: Byiff#1496 Amorta: Amorta#11408 To apply, fill out the application that can be found at: http://www.thepalsforlife.com/punbb/ Raid Times & Days Tuesday: 6:15pm - 9:00pm (MST) (8:15pm-11:00pm EST) Wednesday: 6:15pm - 9:00pm (MST) (8:15pm-11:00pm EST)Kataani15 Jan 23
Jan 19 LF a LGBT/LBGT Friendly Guild 930 Outlaw Rogue - I know Proudmoore is known for its LGBT crowd, so I wanted to see if Kel'Thuzad has any good guilds with like-minded folks.Lithius1 Jan 19
Jan 19 (A) Druid/war LF home Hey all. I am looking for a new raid/M+ guild to hang out with. I am a veteran player back from vanilla and have been trying to raid without an active guild, You know how that goes. I play a chicken and a bear at this point in time but am able to change if needed. I missed WoD and started playing Legion about a month ago and want to hit things hard before the new xpac. I consider myself a casual player due to the fact I am unable to make raids on certain day, but this is subject to change in the near future. Please feel free to message me in game or reply to this post and I will get back to you. adesertwolf#1979 Thanks allNaotsugaa3 Jan 19
Jan 18 [A] Negative Bro 7/10m Real spots available! Recruiting for Mythic Nighthold Raid times: 9:00pm-12:00am(EST) Tuesday, Thursday, Optional Wednesday Farm Night *UPDATED 4-29-17* Hey kel'thuzad and readers. We are currently in need and are recruiting a Blood/Frost DK and a few more Ranged dps to fill our roster. We have real raid spots available. We arent a 9/10 guild looking to fill our bench we actually have plenty of game time available for those who wish to experience progression in an organized raiding environment. We are a 2 night guild and have managed to down 7/10 bosses we are aiming to get cutting edge so we need the best of the best ready to raid. We are super helpful group of guys with constant mythic plus groups forming throughout the week. Hit us up in game if your interested or add me on bnet. PS. Applicants should look at our logs and know or believe they would be able to compete with our current dps if you think your not there yet we can still take you on a casual basis. About We are comprised of a solid group of players that have been playing since vanilla. The Core officers have great feats of strength such as deaths demise grand crusader and celestial defender. We are hardcore at heart but a little more casual now that we are all older married and balancing RL and with WOW. Great bunch of guys looking for loyal raiders to fill the raid. Classes Currently Needed Death knight -We are in currently in need of a DK one who enjoys playing Frost or Blood when needed. If you like DK and are looking for a home this your place immediate entry to a semi hard cord progressing raid environment and a group like no other. Healer - We would really like to have a solid resto sham and/or holy priest who enjoys raiding as well as top tier mythic plus groups. Warlock - We are currently recruiting a top tier lock who could compete with our mega lock FOGAL. check out his parses and let us know! DPS if you can parse over 700k on mythic krosus please feel free to apply.. If you think maybe you arent there yet because your current guild is holding you down but you have what it takes please talk to us about it! Aldizi#1720 Plutheros#1832Aldizi20 Jan 18
Jan 17 LF PvP guild Hi there! I'm a beginner in Legion. I play classic a little bit, BC, Cata on EU realm. I wanna substantially play PvP (2v2, 3v3, RateBG/casualBG, world PvP, RPPVP) and a little bit reaching achievements. If everything is ok, I transfer Kel'Thuzad. Please, provide your guild's requirements.Cuteraccoon0 Jan 17
Jan 17 WTB Mythic Gul'dan Mount I am looking to buy the Mythic Gul'dan mount for around 2mil gold. Add me on btag conork#1705 if you are looking to sell.Cctv0 Jan 17
Jan 17 [A] LF 21+ Active Players Heroic+ Raiding Guild : <Miscalculation> Sever: Kel-Thuzad This is a guild for everyone vets and new players please take the time to read through. About us: We are a guild made up primarily of about 10 people who enjoy wow extensively. Most of us have had an open active account since vanilla! We play other games together as well and are really looking forward to playing classic again! All of us are older and have jobs / kids / things to do etc and really try to play games as much as possible. What I am looking for: I am looking for players to build a community with a place where you can log on and enjoy more than just 2 raids a week. While it would be awesome if you can raid it will not be required ( unless you make the commitment ) I am working extremely hard to create this guild and build it from the ground up. This will take some time, therefore patience from members will be needed. - Please be 21+ - Be able to take jokes have fun - Have discord (friends welcome) Raid times & Progression are as follows: Sunday & Wednesday: 9:30pm EST - 12am EST Current Progression: 11/11N 7/11H Antorus **While we are perfectly happy doing just heroic right now we are not opposed to doing mythics if we get the numbers as all of us have had previous mythic raiding experience. No class restrictions at the moment. Tell me what you want to play we can try to fit you in. if you have several classes to offer even better. But if you are really looking for an idea of what we need Spriest/Hunter/Warlocks/Ele Shaman are in high demand. Any more questions please message me Nightmare#1609. I try to be on mobile now all the time as well so hit me up anytime.Cèrvantès3 Jan 17
Jan 16 H<Swarm> - Mal'ganis - Recruiting for Mythic! Current Progression: Emeral Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3M Nighthold: 10/10M Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9M Antorus: 11/11H Antorus: 0/11M Raid Schedule: T | W | Th: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM PST *Sun | Mon: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM PST * Sun & Mon are for casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. Recruitment Needs: Tank: Medium Priority Healer: High Priority Melee DPS: High Priority Range DPS: High PriorityIf your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. About Us: <Swarm> is a three day progression guild on Mal'ganis - a competitive, high population Horde server located on the New York data center. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game. Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders' time. Fun times and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 9 hours of raiding per week, it's paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild's play. We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are free to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers. Expectations: Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and potions. If information is available, study current and future progression fights. Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. Respect the time people dedicate to raids. Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes. Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement. Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Swarm Website: www.swarmguild.com (Work In Progress) If you wish to apply, either fill out an application on our website, or contact one of the people below and we can chat about your potential trial. Contacts: GM: Zanzilla (GoblinSmithy#1769) CO-GM: Taerawr(Taerok#1579)Zanzilla7 Jan 16
Jan 15 Anyone selling heroic kj kills? if so, what's the cost? Thanks in advance!Shrîke0 Jan 15
Jan 15 M+15 Carry:100k ONLY! Refer a friend get 5k! Hey there, Is your weekly cache rewarding loot below 960? is it difficult to find friends to complete your weekly Mythic+15? Do you keep getting declined when you sign up to groups because your raider.io score isn't high enough? You can now get it done painlessly! Let us do the Mythic+15 for you! About us : We are a 2 days (6 hrs / week) raiding guild offering Mythic + Carries for Gold. Our progression as of today is 4/11 M in Antorus and 7/9 M in ToS. Details Mythic + 15 Completion for 960 loot in your next Weekly Cache : 100k Gold. This is the cheapest run you will find. Other groups are selling for 150k to 200k. Discount Buy 2 runs = Get 10% off! (180k for 2 runs) Buy 3 runs = Get 15% off! (255k for 3 runs) Multiple runs can be spread over several weeks MANDATORY Reserve your spot in advance : 20% non-refundable deposit. If for any reason you cannot make it after you reserve a spot, you can reschedule for a later time during the designated periods of carries. Refer a friend : Get 5k Gold payout. (One time payment per friend referred, You will be paid once your friend pays for both the deposit and the complete amount(100k).) Loot Distribution Personal loot Any unwanted loot will be offered for trade. Benefits ♠Mythic + 15 Completed ♦960 item in your next Weekly Cache ♣We perform full carries ♥Courteous group of people with a positive attitude Date of Carries •Saturday : 11am to 1pm EST - 7pm to 9pm EST •Sunday : 11am to 1pm EST - 7pm to 9pm EST •Monday : 7pm to 9pm EST Contact You must contact us by adding my BattleTag : Six#1150 or via Discord : Sixnburn#4360 We currently accept Gold from the Kel'thuzad Alliance realm only.Sixnburn4 Jan 15
Jan 13 [A] Monk Healer LF Raid Home. Hello, looking for a semi-serious raiding guild to call home. I've been playing since vanilla, and I am and always will be a raider.It's the reason I play the game. I'm 934 (soon higher, waiting for my work order to complete to equip my second legendary. I was slacking a bit on it. I had some life troubles on WOD release that caused me to miss nearly the entire expansion, and a year of Legion. I'm back and raid hungry. I have AOTC KJ and I've completed Antorus on Normal Difficulty. PST in-game or on B-Net (BrokenSennin#1719). Thank you.Jadedheals1 Jan 13
Jan 12 [A] LF 21+ Active Players Heroic+ Raiding Guild : <Miscalculation> Sever: Kel-Thuzad This is a guild for everyone vets and new players please take the time to read through. About us: We are a guild made up primarily of about 10 people who enjoy wow extensively. Most of us have had an open active account since vanilla! We play other games together as well and are really looking forward to playing classic again! All of us are older and have jobs / kids / things to do etc and really try to play games as much as possible. What I am looking for: I am looking for players to build a community with a place where you can log on and enjoy more than just 2 raids a week. While it would be awesome if you can raid it will not be required ( unless you make the commitment ) I am working extremely hard to create this guild and build it from the ground up. This will take some time, therefore patience from members will be needed. - Please be 21+ - Be able to take jokes have fun - Have discord (friends welcome) Raid times & Progression are as follows: Sunday & Wednesday: 9:30pm EST - 12am EST Current Progression: 11/11N 6/11H Antorus **While we are perfectly happy doing just heroic right now we are not opposed to doing mythics if we get the numbers as all of us have had previous mythic raiding experience. No class restrictions at the moment. Tell me what you want to play we can try to fit you in. if you have several classes to offer even better. But if you are really looking for an idea of what we need Spriest/Hunter/Warlocks/Ele Shaman are in high demand. Any more questions please message me Nightmare#1609. I try to be on mobile now all the time as well so hit me up anytime.Cèrvantès10 Jan 12
Jan 12 Selling Amani dragonhawk and Gutrender Looking to Sell Amani Dragonhawk http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/68825 and a Gutrender Message me here or add me Vyo#1783 if interested i will transferVyolence0 Jan 12
Jan 11 5x 960+ Mythic Raiders LF Progression Hi, my friends and I are looking for a new guild to push progression in Mythic Antorus. I will provide WCL and RaiderIO Links for each of us below. Thank you for your consideration. Goochbuddah (Blood DK) / Bearnysandrs (Guardian Druid) *I would prefer to play my DK as he is about 10lvls ahead of my Druid at the moment however if the guild is a good fit and it helps with the tank composition I am willing to play him (has all legos as well). WCL: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/eredar/goochbuddah RaiderIO: https://raider.io/characters/us/eredar/Goochbuddah Droidxi (WW Monk) *Logs are for BrM spec which he has mained since ToS. Previously mained WW during EN/ToV/NH and has all BiS legos.* WCL: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/eredar/droidxi RaiderIO: https://raider.io/characters/us/eredar/Droidxi Bootybringer (Frost Mage) WCL: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/eredar/bootybringer RaiderIO: https://raider.io/characters/us/eredar/Bootybringer Quod (BM/Marks Hunter) WCL: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/eredar/quod RaiderIO: https://raider.io/characters/us/eredar/Quod Ejeckt (Fury/Arms Warrior) WCL: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/eredar/ejeckt RaiderIO: https://raider.io/characters/us/eredar/Ejeckt ABOUT US >> All of us are aged between 25 - 32 >> We are extremely competitive players who are constantly active outside of raid (M+ and Alt Raids) >> Previous guild fell apart prior to Antorus which left us in a scramble to find a new home. Current guild hasn't been able to push progression at the pace/efficiency that we would prefer due to consistently carrying under performing players who are unable to learn mechanics after 50+ attempts. WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR >> A guild that can provide reasonable accommodation for us. We understand that 5 is a large number to bring in and we also understand that certain fights require specific raid compositions. Each of us have no issue with sitting out on occasion however, we obviously would prefer to be spending as much of the scheduled time raiding/progressing as possible. >> Strong and fair leadership. Essentially, we are looking for a guild where the leadership has an expected standard of play that is to be met by all players in the guild without exception. If after 100+ attempts someone is still dying every pull to the same mechanic, they should be replaced. >> Weekday raid times (M/T/W/TH) anytime between 8PM CST and 1AM CST *If you feel we would be a good fit for your guild please contact me in-game. * M4NST33L #1237Goochbuddah2 Jan 11
Jan 11 [A]<Revoke> 8/11H 11/11N LF DPS for raids <Revoke> is a new guild to Kel'Thuzad. We currently are looking to recruit DPS, preferably RANGED as well as a Restoration Shaman. We are 1/11M, 11/11 H, 11/11N hoping to delve further into mythic content once we have the appropriate players. We currently raid at the times of... (Server/GMT) Wednesday: 6pm-8:30pm (Progression) Thursday: 6pm-8:30pm (Progression) Saturday: 8pm-10pm (Optional; Normal Full-Clear) We range from AotC for this xpac players to Rank 1 Gladiators... CS:GO Global Elites to semi-pro Halo players... PUBG Top 75 players to Grand Master Overwatch guys and girls... So, we do quite a bit together! :) Our players are skilled individuals hoping to have you join us to get things underway! If you have questions or are interested, feel free to add "KinetiKz#1587" on battle.net for any inquiries!Purple2 Jan 11
Jan 10 Alliance Discord: PvE/PvP/Fun Events ~~~~~~~~~~ https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg ~~~~~~~~~~ Join one of the LARGEST and Most ACTIVE WoW Discord servers today & join Thousands of others! ANYONE CAN JOIN! https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg *Why do we use Discord?* All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that's free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Voice chat that doesn't slow down your game. Designed for use while gaming, Discord has minimal impact on your CPU. Your game's performance won't be affected in the slightest. Text chat designed to share images, videos, and links from your desktop or phone. Encrypted IP, so NO DDOSing can occur. *What do we offer in our server?* +Raiding (Normal, Heroic) +Dungeons (Normal, Heroic, Mythic+, Transmog runs) +World PvP (Small to Large scale, Assassin/Gank Squads, City Defense/Offense) +Rated (BG, Arena) +Random BGs +FUN Events (Transmog Contest, Races, Karoke, Drunk nights 18+, etc) +Discord Dungeons (game inside Discord) +Earn levels and points in Discord to spend on Roles +Music Bots and Socialization with other Gamers https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg *Can I become an Officer in your Discord?* Of course! We have a very organized structure/ranking system in Discord that covers it all. You can even progress futher than Officer rank if you are dedicated to the community. *Rules?* Located in the #information channel. It's pretty simple and self explanatory. Just don't troll and you should be fine <3 *Questions?* Just ask in the #help-support channel and someone will be with you asap! Thanks for considering us for your WoW needs. https://discordapp.com/invite/H7sg8bg -Cadigan & Deathology, Presidents of the RageQuit community, Owners of The Alliance Empire in 30+ guilds on WoW.Cadogans0 Jan 10