Kel'Thuzad

Oct 26, 2018 [A] <Shiden> 8/8H 2/8M recruiting for H/M Guild Name: Shiden Realm: Kel'Thuzad [A] Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday - 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST Update Heroic is on farm. Bulking up for Mythic and PUGing them as we can. Goal for next raid wing is to start on Heroic and quickly transition to Mythic ASAP. Requirements - Able to commit to the raid times and make them with relative certainty - Good attitude with the ability to stay chill even when wiping - Discord available for voice comms Summary Guild focused on Heroic and Mythic raids. We run Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm until 11pm EST. We will push onto Mythic as we continue to bulk up. The focus right now is on building a strong group of people, not just randoms who get gear together. To that end, we are striving to strike the balance between a great group of people who have fun and a strong guild that shows up and gets stuff done. History Most of our members come from a long-standing multi-game guild and have been friends for awhile before this. A group of us came back to WoW for BFA and are looking to focus on raiding and progression together. We are a chill group but have a lot of raid experience from either old-school WoW (Vanilla/BC days) or comparable MMOs. Expectations We expect members to show up and be ready to start playing by 8pm. Get your drinks, tell your kids you love them, tranquilize the dog. We start on time because we respect the time of our members. Beyond that, we expect people to show up to *most* nights. Life happens. That's fine -- take nights off, don't burn out. We just want a reliable and dependable group of people. TL;DR If you're looking for "hardcore raiders who grew up and are now kind of casual but still not" then this is the group for you. What it's not about is bringing in elitists that fester a bad attitude. It's about growing together as a group and figuring these things out. No ego. No bull!@#$. Let's have a good time and get it done. Classes in Demand Tank - We are full up on tanks but any DPS that is able to tank is always valuable. Damage - Looking for a Havok DH. All exceptional DPS considered. Healer - We are in need of talented healers! Need a Holy Priest and one other healer. Priority Classes: Havok DH, Holy Priest Contact BattleNet: Sange#1922 Discord: JediSange#1982 Character name: Satorinami Interested? Send me a message or post here.Sange7 Oct 26, 2018
Oct 25, 2018 Highly Skilled Tank 4 Tank Classes at 370+ As it says in the title currently play 5 out of the 6 tanks. I currently have: 377 Equipped Protection Paladin 376 Equipped Vengeance Demon Hunter 377 Equipped Brewmaster Monk 372 Equipped Guardian Druid 360 Equipped Blood Death Knight I am looking for a raiding guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. Currently I am 8/8 H and 2/8 M with Prog Exp on Zek and Vectus to 30%. I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any day. I run a +10 on all 4 tanks and have since M+ came out in BFA. I run mythic plus competitively on the Paladin currently with a raider IO of 1k. I run about 50 - 100 mythic pluses a week. I am willing to transfer servers. Faction change is possible if paid for. What I am looking for in a guild: 1. A strong community - This includes an active discord outside of raid nights, people playing other games together and/or playing WoW together. I am absolutely not looking for a guild in which 75% of the raid team is only on to raid. 2. High End Raid Environment - A group of like minded individuals aimed at getting Cutting Edge each tier and know what getting Cutting Edge entails. 3. High End Mythic+ Environment - I love running mythic plus almost qualified for MDI tournament realms in Legion. I want to continue to push keys as high as possible and test my limits. 4. Commitment From All Raiders - Similar to the community, Every raider should be getting the weekly 10 done, and doing everything possible to improve upon themselves and there characters outside of raiding. 5. No Roster Issues! If you don't have at least 80% of what I am looking for lets not waste each others time. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit in legion and first to clear a +10 in time in BFA. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I would like to have a competetive MDI group at some point. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119 or Discord Ciliegia#7310. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. If you are not at least 2/8 M lets not waste each others time, prefer 3/8 M or 4/8 M guilds. Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/ciliegia#difficulty=4 Raider IO https://raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/CiliegiaCiliegia7 Oct 25, 2018
Oct 24, 2018 Experienced Ret LF Guild. Didnt play very serious in MoP, didnt play in WoD, and played a little of Legion before I had some RL work craziness (moved half way across the US). Back for BFA, check achievements and datas for previous tiers -- was in Dysfunction when they were still a thing during Cata as a top tier Ret. Have Raiding achieves to back some of that up. I'm looking to do some raiding, some Mythics, and a lot of PvP. Nothing Serious.Trivium5 Oct 24, 2018
Oct 24, 2018 353 Rogue LF raiding guild Looking for a guild that has some sort of progress on raids on alliance sideBackwounds3 Oct 24, 2018
Oct 24, 2018 344 Ret Pally - LF Casual Guild I am looking for a guild that raids on weekends preferably PST. I don’t really care about progression but really just want to do content that is current instead of experiencing it a few expansions later. Also interested in Mythic dungeons as that is more suited to my play time availability. Really just looking for patient people who don’t take the game too seriously. I am tired of pugging and using LFR. Thanks.Diablitoo1 Oct 24, 2018
Oct 23, 2018 Experienced player Lf late night Guild Hey there! Ive been playing wow on and off since BC, and I want to get back into raiding and arenas. Im looking to raid twice a week starting at at least 10 pm server time KT . I'm currently 1800+ on this toon in arena and I have some mythic raiding experience from the first few bosses of some tiers from legion. I would like to find a guild raiding at those times . I currently have a 366 warrior , a 355 mage and shaman, and a 340 warlock. I'd be willing to play whichever class is needed for the right guild. I also am somewhat interested in getting into higher m +! Mainly looking for an active cool late night group that is active and does all sorts of content .Pickleheaad0 Oct 23, 2018
Oct 21, 2018 Heartbreakers 7/8 H HeartBreakers> formed in 2007 and many of its members date back to Vanilla. We plan to get heroic raiding on farm very quickly so that we can delve into mythic content. We are recruiting quality players for BFA raiding on a semi-hardcore basis. 8/8N and 7/8H as of the first few weeks of raiding. _____________ We have both a Discord and Facebook page where we communicate about guild related matters as well as miscellaneous content. We want everyone to feel as if the guild is more than a means to receive loot; it is your WoW Family :) Raid Schedule Our raiding schedule is Wednesday and Thursday, 7:00-10pm server We typically have alt raids on the weekends to gear up those who are playing more casually as well as those interested in getting multiple toons up to a competitive level. These times may vary but will always be posted well in advance. Classes in Need We are seeking quality players interested in raiding on a semi-hardcore level. Anyone is welcome to contact us. Classes with high priority include: TANK: - We are looking to recruit in priority in the following order (Blood dk, Prot Pally, Demonhunter, etc) HEALER: - We are looking to recruit healers (shaman, druid, pally) DPS: - Mage - Demon Hunter - Warrior - Warlock - Hunter Contact Us [b]Officers to contact directly are #ShWeePs#11600 -- Acid#1512 on Battletag. Please indicate that you are inquiring about the guild.Acidelement2 Oct 21, 2018
Oct 21, 2018 Heartbreakers 7/8 H HeartBreakers> formed in 2007 and many of its members date back to Vanilla. We plan to get heroic raiding on farm very quickly so that we can delve into mythic content. We are recruiting quality players for BFA raiding on a semi-hardcore basis. 8/8N and 7/8H as of the first few weeks of raiding. _____________ We have both a Discord and Facebook page where we communicate about guild related matters as well as miscellaneous content. We want everyone to feel as if the guild is more than a means to receive loot; it is your WoW Family :) Raid Schedule Our raiding schedule is Wednesday and Thursday, 7:00-10pm server We typically have alt raids on the weekends to gear up those who are playing more casually as well as those interested in getting multiple toons up to a competitive level. These times may vary but will always be posted well in advance. Classes in Need We are seeking quality players interested in raiding on a semi-hardcore level. Anyone is welcome to contact us. Classes with high priority include: TANK: - We are looking to recruit in priority in the following order (Blood dk, Prot Pally, Demonhunter, etc) HEALER: - We are looking to recruit healers (shaman, druid, pally) DPS: - Mage - Demon Hunter - Warrior - Warlock - Hunter Contact Us [b]Officers to contact directly are #ShWeePs#11600 -- Acid#1512 -- or Tvoir#1243 on Battletag. Please indicate that you are inquiring about the guild.Acidelement2 Oct 21, 2018
Oct 20, 2018 Selling Haunted Memento Selling Haunted Memento 230k , the item is on horde SR. I want to make enough for the 180day mount so today is the last day im selling it!Ishtásoñda0 Oct 20, 2018
Oct 20, 2018 3/8M 8/8H; Late Night LF Mage! After Dark is a brand new guild on Kel'thuzad Alliance. Formed by a group of Cutting Edge players that can no longer raid on traditional schedules. Our goal is to establish a community that clears raid content efficiently on a two-night schedule so that we have plenty of time to push content outside of raids. We have a strong Mythic+ mindset. After Dark: Weekday Team: 3/8M and 8/8H Mon/Wed 12a.m. to 3a.m. EST Optional Thursday Heroic Farm Recruiting: Mage -- would consider a Warlock We are always looking for skilled DPS for Mythic Progression! Mythic+ only members are always welcome! To Apply: https://goo.gl/forms/n9160TNGJkD7jli43 OR [GM] - LadyLoki#11608 (BNET)/Akromah#7556 (Discord) [Officer] - Kotonashi#1382 (BNET)/Kotonashi#4624 (Discord)Akromah7 Oct 20, 2018
Oct 19, 2018 Looking for a Guild Looking for a Guild that does Mythic + and Progression raiting and all that jazz. CUrrently on right now just semnd em a whisper. Recently new to the Horde. Feel free to add my Battle Net so that if im not on you can contact me on the app. MrDemetri#1521Thaumiel1 Oct 19, 2018
Oct 19, 2018 [A] 355 Hunter LF raiding guild Looking for 9PM+ EasternDarmus6 Oct 19, 2018
Oct 19, 2018 [A] New to Realm LF ACTIVE Guild Hello all! I recently transferred my 4 120s here they are: 351 Warlock, 349 Demon Hunter, Death Knight and Druid. And I am interested in joining guilds. I am looking for a very active guild. My reason for my transfer was that my old realm was empty and slow. I don't care much for pvp, but I love Raids & Dungeons. It would be very nice to push Mythic content as well as run M+. I have a ton of raiding experience. Heck, I'll run a raid even if I can't loot because it's fun! The reason that I've come to the forums is that I have seen several guilds on this server that are pushing mythic plus and mythic uldir. Right on! The problem seems to be that outside of raid times the guilds are a ghost town. There may or not be anyone online but if there is, they don't want to do anything together. It's fun to do a M+ dungeon! But not to do just 1 and call it a day. :( I can fill a raid slot, though I it's not a deal breaker if I don't get put on the A team. I play me a lot of WoW lol, I'm on several hours each day. I am looking for a guild where I can have friends/guildies to play with. That is the most important to me. I'm sick of pugging. I hate it. I played long ago, and left before legion. Most of the friends I had don't play. I love the game not because I raided, but because I raided with people I knew. I'll need some help gearing a bit, but I can tank, heal, melee dps, and ranged dps. I'm proficient with them all. I'm really not interested in being given a link to an application to fill out, what I would like to do, if possible, is join discords or in game, have a chat with the guild, and see if its a good fit for a guild where I can play often with friends and contribute what I can to! Before I give up hope and have to decide to leave the game or play mostly alone or with random people I'll likely never see again, is there such a guild out there for me? I look forward to chatting with you! Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, have a great day :)Zaraell2 Oct 19, 2018
Oct 19, 2018 [A] 334 Ret Paladin LFG Hey guys, I'm looking for a normal-heroic raiding guild that ideally raids two to three times per week. Raid times at night would be preferable. I have little to no raiding experience on this character, but I have gotten AOTC for 4/5 last raid tiers (as a shaman) and want to get back into it now that Uldir has dropped. Just message me in game if you're interested. Thanks.Rowlins3 Oct 19, 2018
Oct 19, 2018 (A)<Steel Legion> 2/8 Mythic Progression 7/8 Heroic 2/8 Mythic Raid Times Wednesday and Thursday, 8:30 PM ET – 11:30 PM ET. What We’re Looking For 1 Non-Priest Healer and exceptional DPS for our Core Raid Team Additionally we are recruiting Casual Raiders for who would like to serve as backup to the Core Raid Team. These raiders would have bench spots and be able to support the raid if and when needed. Progression to the Core Raid Team would be possible upon discussion should the player inquire. Bnet: Virago#11915 or Discord: Lunaris#6073Virago3 Oct 19, 2018
Oct 19, 2018 WTB Plat Ore/Veiled Crystals/Tidespray Lin Buying BULK of all these Items. Prices: Plat ore: 20g PER ore / 4000g Stack Veiled CrystAls: 500g PER/ 100k Stack Linen: 6G PER / 1200g Stack Buying ALL, No limit. You can C.O.D me all your stacks, will have it returned to you almost immediately. You can whisper me too Send to: Lxt Also buying Storm Ore, 12g PER ore. / 2400G STACK THANKS!Lxt0 Oct 19, 2018
Oct 19, 2018 ALLIANCE WARRIOR LF PVP GUILDS! Hey, looking roll alliance on my warrior. How active is the PvP community here?Population0 Oct 19, 2018
Oct 19, 2018 (A) Valhallah - Achievement Hunting Guild! Valhallah is a new achievement hunting guild, its a place for people who are working on many achievements like loremaster, explorer and everything else. We are also a friends and family guild that's main focus is to help players out regardless if they leveling, questing or achievement hunting. If you want to join or have any questions you can add me on battle.net @Cfuson11269Warpower0 Oct 19, 2018
Oct 19, 2018 Heartbreakers Recruiting 6/8H HeartBreakers> formed in 2007 and many of its members date back to Vanilla. We plan to get heroic raiding on farm very quickly so that we can delve into mythic content. We are recruiting quality players for BFA raiding on a semi-hardcore basis. 8/8N and 6/8H as of the first few weeks of raiding. _____________ We have both a Discord and Facebook page where we communicate about guild related matters as well as miscellaneous content. We want everyone to feel as if the guild is more than a means to receive loot; it is your WoW Family :) Raid Schedule Our raiding schedule is Wednesday and Thursday, 7:00-10pm server We typically have alt raids on the weekends to gear up those who are playing more casually as well as those interested in getting multiple toons up to a competitive level. These times may vary but will always be posted well in advance. Classes in Need We are seeking quality players interested in raiding on a semi-hardcore level. Anyone is welcome to contact us. Classes with high priority include: TANK: - We are looking to recruit in priority in the following order (Brewmaster, Prot Pally, Demonhunter, etc) HEALER: - We are looking to recruit healers (shaman, druid, pally) DPS: - Mage - Demon Hunter - Warrior - Warlock - Hunter Contact Us [b]Officers to contact directly are #ShWeePs#11600 -- Acid#1512 -- or Tvoir#1243 on Battletag. Please indicate that you are inquiring about the guild.Acidelement2 Oct 19, 2018
Oct 18, 2018 [A] Any Spec Mage LF Raiding Guild Battle Tag: Zedowel#1402 Character Name: Zédôwel Current Spec: Arcane, but I'm willing to change specs for whatever best suits the raid. Current ilvl: 345 Availability: I'm free any night. I'm interested in late night raiding 2 to 3 nights a week. Experience: I've been an on and off raider for Mythic guilds in the past. In legion I played a Demon Hunter/Hunter in a raiding environment doing Mythic. When the few guilds I was in fell apart, I started raiding on a vanilla server. I've also raided heavily in WotLK and MoP, as well as other MMOs. I've never had issues with parsing above 95%, but I've never been a big fan of focusing too much on it either. Guild Interest: I'm looking for a guild that can clear Mythic raids, but I'm not interested in a guild who wants server first clears or plans on clearing the mythic raid when the next raid comes out. I'm willing to sit out on Mythic raids as well or be on reserve. I would even prefer to sit out over a core member for a Mythic run, since I know I can always be available for Heroics or backup when someone has to leave early. I prefer a guild that's been around for a while. I'm also not interested in joining a guild that was formed out of a bunch of people breaking up a past guild because of drama.Zédôwel3 Oct 18, 2018
Oct 17, 2018 343 Brewmaster LF Raid Guild {A} 343 Brewmaster looking for core spot on progression guild. I would like to find a guild with a good group of players who not only want to have fun but also want to progress. Please only contact me if this is a serious guild. Thanks BungunBungun1 Oct 17, 2018
Oct 17, 2018 341 Monk and 340 Warrior - LF Raiding Guild Hey there! My brother and I (340 Arms Warrior and 341 WW Monk - Willing to heal if needed) are looking for a Heroic-Mythic Guild. We have experience with plenty of experience in Heroic, and I personally got to 8/11 M in Antorus. What we are looking for: Raid Times Preferably: 6 PM - 9 PM ST Days Preferably: Monday - Friday Keeping it short and sweet, for more information B-Tag: Whisper#11529 Discord: Whisper#1337 (Yeah, it's a leet number) Thank you for your time! -WhisperWhisperlotus3 Oct 17, 2018
Oct 17, 2018 Boomy/Hpal/Brewmaster player LF Guild I play Boomkin, Holy Paladin, and Brewmaster Monk all 330+ (I'll be playing more classes also just not as often as my main 3). I have experience with mythic raiding as a dps/healer/tank and I'm looking for a guild that not only wants to progress through mythic raiding but also enjoys doing high tier mythic+ keys and some pvp. :)Talsaran5 Oct 17, 2018
Oct 17, 2018 Disc Priest LF Laid-back raiding guild Hi, I'm looking for a laid-back raiding guild. I'm currently available Mon-Thurs 7pm-11pm CST. I recently just hit level cap and am getting gear capped ASAP. Also, being a core raider is not of utmost important to me. I would be more than happy to run through M+, do casual PvP, RBGs, Arenas, and provide the guild bank with whatever is necessary. Add Polariz#1115 on BNet if you are interested.Polarisz3 Oct 17, 2018
Oct 17, 2018 338 disc/339 arms LF raiding guild 338 Disc Priest & 339 Arms Warrior LF raiding guild Preferably at least one raid night on Tuesday anytime after 8pm CST. Both of us have been Raiding since MoP, clearing some mythic content in legion.Simplyorange4 Oct 17, 2018
Oct 17, 2018 Ret Paladin Looking for Guild. All of my friends quit playing already and I just want people to do mythic + and a little raiding with. Not really looking for anything hardcore.Phalydros2 Oct 17, 2018
Oct 17, 2018 |A| 341 Ret LF Raiding Guild Im looking for a normal or heroic raiding guild that raids 2-3 days a week. Raid times in the evening would be preferred. I have cleared 7/8 Normal in pugs and 1/8 Heroic but i would like to join a actual raiding guild to complete all BFA raid content Epic#12927Middles2 Oct 17, 2018
Oct 17, 2018 Returning Players(War\Rog) LF Raiding guild Two returning players looking for a raiding guild. Warrior: iLVL 330 and currently grinding more out daily. Prefer to DPS, but can gear for tank. Rogue: lvl 111 and flying through to 120. TL:DR details: Rogue: Raided in Vanilla and in BC was in top 100 US rated guild. (As a Hunter) Warrior: Most recently raided in FF14, took down all Deltascape savage content with upper 90 percentile FFLOGS (Scholar) before retiring. Availability: Monday-Wednesday: 8PM CST - 12AM CST Friday: 8PM CST - Whenever Weekends: Available relatively flexible, we still have bars and other activities to attend.Collude1 Oct 17, 2018
Oct 17, 2018 |A| 343 Boomkin LF Raiding Guild Hello I'm looking for a normal/heroic guild that raids two days a week. Raid times in the evening would be preferred. I have been raiding casually over the last couple of expansions on different toons and would like to join an actual guild to complete BFA content. ChiefyBear#11588Spiralpower6 Oct 17, 2018
Oct 17, 2018 2 friends LF guild Hello. My friend and I are looking for a group to do mythic+, raiding, and other guild events with. We are a 120 warlock and 120 balance druid. We both have working mics and discord, as well as previous experience as event coordinators in another guild. (We resigned due to guild communication complications). Mercedes- aka me the warlock has not really done Uldir except for 1 boss in normal and lfr.. I was 11/11 H antorus. Boomy (my friend)- was 11/11 H antorus and is 5/8H in uldir. MUST NOT RAID ON THURSDAY!Mercedes4 Oct 17, 2018
Oct 17, 2018 [A] 351 Warlock LF Raiding/Mythic+ guild Looking for a guild to run raids with and more importantly push mythic+ with. I have a 344 boomy as well. I prefer raid times between 8-midnight central and not on friday or saturday nights. Bork#11356 is my tag. Looking forward to talking with some of you.Jonsalmons6 Oct 17, 2018
Oct 17, 2018 342 prot pal 346 disc priest lf raid/mythic + 342 prot pal and 346 disc priest looking for guild. Package deal, looking for raid progression and mythic +. Any evening except for Tuesdays and Thursdays. Battle tag snow #1183Nalous1 Oct 17, 2018
Oct 17, 2018 Ret Pal LF some casual raiding Raided back in Legion, have a few achieves from back then. Looking to casually raid heroic maybe some mythic progression just 2ish days a week. If this description fits your guild feel free to post in this thread or add #w4shed1350Over5 Oct 17, 2018
Oct 17, 2018 [A] <NeedMoreAzerite> Recruiting 8/8 Normal Uldir 4/8 Heroic Uldir Quality group of core raiders who are more than willing to help you gear and learn the raids. Currently struggling to progress due to lack of members participating. Looking for players with good attitudes, we will take you the rest of the way. Specifically looking for ranged DPS but everyone is welcome. Tues/Sun 6pm server are our scheduled raid times. Mythic+ and normal raids for alts are done in between.Nicatron0 Oct 17, 2018
Oct 15, 2018 <Uranium> aotc 2/8M LF RDPS pref lock Tuesday / Thursday 10:30pm - 2am EST We're a lively group of friends with the common goal to complete cutting edge eventually, and have a good time doing it. We currently need 1 RDPS preferably a Warlock for simplifying Ghuun. Logs are expected. Warlock/Spriest/EleSham preferred. Guild Discord - https://discord.gg/gmDKatp Bnet account - Kingnothing#1194Atrøphy0 Oct 15, 2018
Oct 14, 2018 (A) 25M 14/14 H Indestructible US 64th I hate posts that are super cookie cutter and blah blah blah, so I'll cut to the chase About us: 25 man 3 nights a week, 4 hours a night, which equals 12 hours a week! Monday - Wednesday (7:00 MST - 11:00 PST) loot council raiding is completely free once you make raider, our officers have you covered Inde's been around for a while, the hours are great, and give you plenty of time to enjoy other stuff (like significant other/sports/full time job lol) Recruitment Needs: all of the things How to Apply: Click apply @ www.weareindestructible.com, fill it out, do work, if you do not have logs available or a screenshot pls make the effort in getting them - if you do not know how to log your own LFR's/flex, seek me out in game Contact if you want to talk to someone before applying/any questions you may have Healing: Kamiya/Claire, Exceptionx DPS And Things: Nerfasap, Infallible, Asmongold Tank Stuff: Infallible Spam: Cuicatl, just kidding he is dpsly too! No couples pls P.S. I'm a jerk, if you have an awful attitude and do not have the desire to have your logs picked apart, need not apply.Eclair208 Oct 14, 2018
Oct 14, 2018 [A] <Protect the Warlock> is recruiting! Protect the Warlock (Alliance-Kel'Thuzad) is looking for new members! We are a casual Mythic raiding group- our times are 8.30-11.30PM EST (6.30-9.30 server) For our mythic group we are currently looking for 1 Ranged dps 2 Melee dps 1 Healer with an emphasis on Shamans and Hunters. Aside from mythic raiding, we do regular mythic+ dungeons, farming groups, a lot of insane banter in discord, alt raid nights, achievement/mog runs, and more. If you're looking for a new home but aren't interested in higher end raiding, we are happy to bring in casual players who just want an active discord and people to joke with. Please direct questions to #Nez11158 or Raiil#1729, we look forward to hearing from you! You can also drop us a note in our discord. Discord - https://discord.gg/H6HxJAD Ask us about Mike's boots! Join the Warlock Protection Agency Today!*Lakuna13 Oct 14, 2018
Oct 13, 2018 [A] [Kel'Thuzad] <The Chosen of Azeroth> <The Chosen of Azeroth> 8/8N 5/8H are looking for new members to join its ranks! We are a semi-hardcore guild when it comes to raid progression but we also have a casual side. Mythic +, PvP, WQ, BG, Arenas, leveling, we do it all! Our raid times are 8:30pm to 11:30pm EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We are looking for all classes and specs but mainly rDPS and priests. Since we are a fairly new guild we want our members to grow and learn alongside us as we progress through Uldir. We are still building up our community and would love to add motivated and social people to fill our ranks no matter the level or experience with WoW! Contact information To apply reply to this, send me a message, add me on bnet Azrael47#1943, whisper Mäxplanck in-game or join our discord! https://discord.gg/FG9zAcUMaxplänck0 Oct 13, 2018
Oct 13, 2018 Silly Boys Reloaded is recruiting Hello, I guess you're wondering why I'm here today. Well, of coarse, it's for our new guild <Silly Boys Reloaded>. We are a very silly guild filled with many different types of silly boys. Formerly <Silly Boys IRL> and <Silly Hordey Boys IRL> on US-Tanaris. :^) pls joinEnchengo1 Oct 13, 2018
Oct 12, 2018 INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil0 Oct 12, 2018
Oct 10, 2018 <URANIUM> 2/8M <> 8/8H LFM Tuesday / Thursday 10:30pm - 2am EST We're a lively group of friends with the common goal to complete cutting edge eventually, and have a good time doing it. We currently need 1 MDPS & 2 RDPS. Logs are expected. Warlock/Spriest/EleSham preferred. Guild Discord - https://discord.gg/gmDKatp Bnet account - Kingnothing#1194Atrøphy0 Oct 10, 2018
Oct 10, 2018 Returning players LFM M+ Hello, Our group is looking for players whom want to be a part of consistent Mythic + runs. We have recently returned to the game and have lost touch with many people we used to run with. We're looking for others whom are liked minded in having a chill but productive approach to everything in WoW. Having only returned about a week and a half ago this is our current progression : https://raider.io/characters/us/kelthuzad/Pr%C3%ADde Our group is versatile so, we can switch up heals/tanks/dps Shoot me a message in-game if you would like to work with us on pushing keys and generally playing the game in a consistent team. or add me on B-net if you arent on the server : tempest#1743Príde4 Oct 10, 2018
Oct 10, 2018 [A]<Beyond>1/8M 7/8H Recruiting Dps Hello, Beyond is recruiting dps for our core raid team. we currently raid 2 days a week, Tuesday/Thursday 4:30Pac-7:30Pac. We are a laid back guild but are still focused on clearing content. If you are intrested lets talk more. SlippyFist#1284Slippyfist0 Oct 10, 2018
Oct 10, 2018 [A] <meh> is LF Raiders/PvPers/Casuals I'm starting a guild from scratch and need to throw together a raid team. I've currently led pugs to 8/8N, 8/8H, 1/8M. I have multiple years of realm first experience and a non-shouty raid lead demeanor. Raid times: Tue/Wed/Thu 8pm-11pm CST Not picky on gear at this moment, just have a decent understanding of your class. Raiding will start Tues Oct. 02. I will be pugging whatever isn't filled until we get a stable group together. Planning to flex raid until the core team is 8/8H, then I'll fill out the team for Mythic. We're (fairly) normal people who hang out on discord most evenings and weekends. PvPers and Casuals are welcome as well, guild feels barren without people complaining about other classes being overpowered.Strangerous7 Oct 10, 2018
Oct 10, 2018 Excessum Perficio! late night raiding Hey everyone we are a new guild, We are looking to recruit active and motivated players. We run Achiev/Tmog/Contest/M+/Rbg/Arena and much more On off days from raiding so you can always look forward for things to do. Raiding Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am server. We will progress Normal/Heroic and Mythic raiding(20+ players req) Starting from scratch 0/8N 0/8H 0/8M A little bit about us: We are Excessum Perficio! We are a guild centered on raiding we have been around since the end of TBC and have moved to Kel'Thuzad in hopes of forming a more solid group of friends who want to excel at end-game content. What we expect: Reliability, motivation, good and open minded players! We are a PvE raiding guild and we love raiding, we try our best to provide an exciting and comfortable raid environment for everyone even new players, as we try diligently to make new players great players with leaders who take pride in making this game fun for everyone!! Previous WoW raiding is not required! We understand that many talented players can come from guilds that are not very progressed, or even being a new player and we keep an open mind about this. Feel free to pst anyone in guild for any questions or add my Btag Yellowbus#11540Yellowbus6 Oct 10, 2018
Oct 8, 2018 <Uranium> 7/8H LF 1 Healer and RDPS Times are Tuesday/Thursday 10:30pm - 2am EST. We are a small group of dedicated players and friends, looking for a few more members to fill out our ranks and begin mythic progression. I have raid lead Emerald Nightmare to Cutting Edge and have started a new guild with intentions of growing to have at least 1 more CE group. Talk to me in-game or message me on discord @Fearboner#9605.Atrøphy1 Oct 8, 2018
Oct 8, 2018 [A] 374 Rogue LF Mythic Raiding Hey all, i'm looking for a guild thats begun progressing through mythic uldir. My available times are: Mon-Thurs/Sun 6-11pm, Fri-Sat anytime after 6pm [EST] Thanks.Jeraff4 Oct 8, 2018
Oct 8, 2018 LF Mythic prog guild LF Guild that raids betwen 8:00 PM EST to 12:00 1-3 days a week for a healer and 2 Rdps Koala#5947 my discordBopmykarma4 Oct 8, 2018
Oct 8, 2018 [A]<Red Cross> 6/8H 1/8M - Tue/Sun 7:30-10:30 <Red Cross> is comprised of a group of friends dating back to vanilla WoW. We've made Kel'Thuzad our new home and are looking to push raiding. We're currently 6/8H and 1/8M. Raid leadership has 8/8H and 2/8M experience. Our raid times are as follows: Tues/Sun 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM (Server Time). (Optional) Mon 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM (Server Time) for cleanup/alt runs. We're currently looking for the following classes to fill our ranks: All Classes Contact Rastymcnasty#1624 for more information.Rasty0 Oct 8, 2018
Oct 8, 2018 Potato Community So as a guild we have decided to change the setup of how we run and operate and taking the path of a multi server both faction server community. anyone can join this community low levels high levels people with no idea of the game to people who consider themselves smart or elite. we dont care everyone is welcome. Were planning on doing mythics, raiding, pvp, rated arenas and whatever else in between be it old content or new we will try and cater for everyone. https://discord.gg/svhY4sg this is our discord everyone is welcome on it as this is the main platform we will be using then ingame community aswell once thats up and running. once you join please go to #roles page and put in the roles and then all channels become unlocked well thank you for reading this and hope to see you all or some somewhere in the game.ßollywood0 Oct 8, 2018