Kel'Thuzad

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
3m <Burn> █ 2 days, 7hrs/wk █ US Top 10 Players Website: www.BurnKT.enjin.com Battle Tag Contact: Muk // Pro#1435 Battle Tag Contact: Notdeadyet // Fleet#1643 Battle Tag Contact: Disethan // Tinman#1948 Guild Name: Burn Realm: US-Kel'Thuzad (PvP) Datacenter: New York City Faction: Alliance Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (MST) ... About Burn Currently stationed on the Alliance side of US-Kel’Thuzad, Burn is a newly formed raiding guild with the goal of clearing all content while it is still relevant on a 2-day schedule (7 hours total weekly). While Burn is freshly formed, our members have been playing World of Warcraft competitively since its release in 2004 and have participated in countless US Top 10 kills. Our leadership has extensive experience running some of the top guilds in the United States and most recently helped lead Divinity, a US top 10 guild and the #1 guild on Kel’Thuzad for three consecutive tiers. We are looking for top quality and experienced players that are interested in clearing content efficiently in an environment that encourages constructive criticism and pristine performance. If you’re interested in a lighter schedule and you share a similar mind-set, we encourage you to get in contact with us. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of a well-meshed guild with players that have the passion, skill, and drive to be successful. Recruitment Recruitment is currently open to ALL outstanding players for immediate core positions. Versatility is very important during progression, making players that are proficient on their alts or in multiple specs extremely valuable to us. To Apply: Please contact Muk/Gengar (Pro#1435), Notdeadyet (Fleet#1643), or Selacha (Selacha#1753) in-game. No written application is necessary at this time. Basic Expectations of You ● Have a good attitude and mesh well with the guild as a whole. ● Be able to make a positive impact on our guild's progression. ● Use your voice as a tool to help steer progression. Be vocal. ● Come to raid prepared and on-time having read up on all fights. ● Give 115% each raid night and always work to improve. What to Expect From Burn ● Efficient raiding environment. ● Strong and experienced guild leadership. ● A fair and effective loot council system for loot distribution. ● Honest evaluation of your performance and blunt criticism. ● A laid back guild that genuinely enjoys raiding on a lighter schedule. Raid Schedule All times are MST, which is also the Kel'thuzad realm time. ● Thursday: 7:00pm - 10:30pm ● Sunday: 7:00pm - 10:30pm Further Information/To Apply ● Battle Tag Contact: Muk // Pro#1435 ● Battle Tag Contact: Notdeadyet // Fleet#1643 ● Battle Tag Contact: Disethan // TBD Gengar43 3m
1h [A] <Mostly Mediocre> 3/7M 2/3H Recruiting Guild Information: <Mostly Mediocre> Alliance Kel'Thuzad PvP Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursdays 6:00 - 9:00 MST (Server Time) 8:00 - 11:00 EST What We Need: Tanks: Prot Warrior, Prot Pally, Guardian Druid. MDPS: DK, Rogue, Shaman, Pally Goals: Our goal currently is to get 20 dedicated players (currently have 3 positions available) to start progression in Nighthold! Things You Need to Know: <Mostly Mediocre> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that consists of close friends that have been playing together since Bolvar Fordragon took the throne. We are a group of calm, drama free individuals that tend to joke around when not fighting giant bears and evil centaurs! We currently use Discord as means of voice communications. We are looking for people that are confident in their class, focus on mechanics over DPS, and can take constructive criticism. Contact Us! Xaros#1574 Tristan#12759 https://www.mostlymediocre.comCrynis7 1h
3h [A] <Havoc> 2/10H-Former 100 US Players ... Havoc is comprised of tight-knit former top 100 U.S. players and friends that have been playing the game since launch. We are chill, casual, drama free and know how to have fun while playing. iLvl is not as important as Artifact Power! -- that said, if you have been keeping up to date on your Artifact Weapon (30+) we want you! We use Discord for voice communication and expect you know your class very well. Mechanics over DPS, quick reaction times, theorycrafting to min/max output, great awareness and overall learning from your mistakes is something we look for in players.Clear21 3h
4h [A]Guard 3/3H 10/10N LF DPS Guard is looking to share its experience and offer raid spots to new members. Our raid times are: Tuesday: 6 pm to 9 pm Wednesday: 6 pm to 9 pm Thursday: 6 pm to 9 pm (optional) Priority Spots: Holy Priest Demon Hunter - Havoc Warrior - Arms Rogue We are a tightly knit group looking for active dedicated raiders. We will assist you with gearing process in exchange for your time. Whisper me/Vossa/Lightomatic in game for more info CheersBìrdperson1 4h
8h 880 Ele shaman LF late night raiding Title. The guild I'm in has new raid times that I am unable to make. I was looking for something after 9pm PST Sunday-Thursday. I would like to keep my fridays and Saturdays free. Ready for mythic progression.Prothos2 8h
9h Sanctuary 10/10N 6/10H LF RDPS Sanctuary-Kel' Thuzad is looking for a couple reliable raiders to fill in the last core spots of our Mythic Raid Team. We are a team focused on semi-hardcore progression while also having less strenuous raiding hours. Our goal is to progressively raid through mythic while also creating a tight knit community with all of our members. We are currently looking to solidify the last couple spots in our core Mythic Raid Team with RANGED DPS for Nighthold Progression. Raid Schedule Tuesday 9-12 EST: Nighthold Progression Wednesday 9-12 EST: Nighthold Progression Sunday 9-12 EST: Currently Nighthold Progression (heroic farm after the first couple weeks of NH for alts) All consumables (food,flask,potion,vantus rune) are provided by the guild for raid Current Progression: 10/10N 6/10H Currently Recruiting Mage (Any spec) Warlock (Any Spec) Elemental Shaman Sanctuary is always looking for quality players that can pull their weight in raid while also being a valued member within the guild, so please apply anyway. To join our ranks, please add me or our GM (Alaanah) in game. Alaanah: Noonah#1406 ßoat: nhad#11170ßoat0 9h
9h <Bear Team Six> Recruiting for NH Progression We are Bear Team Six, an Alliance guild based on US-Kel'Thuzad. We are currently 10/10 Normal Nighthold and 2/10 Heroic Nighthold and are primarily looking for strong players to fill out our core team for Mythic Progression. If you are interested in joining our core raiding team please provide a link to previous logs showing your performance. Most of our members are in the EST timezone so that is what we base our raid times around. We are a semi-hardcore guild and raid three nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. What we Require for New Recruits: - Desire to raid. - Dedication to show up to raids when it's within your ability. - Know your class. - Read up on the fights and understand what your role should be doing. - High raid attendance. Raid Times: Tuesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Wednesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST Below are the classes/specs that we are specifically looking for: High: - Warlock - Restoration Druid - Balance Druid - Mage - Shadow Priest - Hunter Medium: - Feral Druid - Rogue - Arms/Fury Warrior Any class/spec not mentioned above is low priority. Reply to this thread, contact Towersconnor#1610 or Crow#13817 if you'd like to inquire about joining Bear Team Six or apply directly at www.bearteamsix.com/apply/.Crowtem0 9h
9h TWO NIGHT | Deathnote | 7/7M 10/10N 6/10H LFM Deathnote Kel'Thuzad-US [A] www.DeathNoteKT.com About We formed together in early Legion with players of all WoW backgrounds. We quickly progressed through Heroic EN and started forming our Mythic Roster. After some early obstacles we have established a strong core of raiders looking to clear all raid content while it was still relevant. We've established a fun & mellow raid environment that will most likely be different than what you've been used to! Check out our kill videos on the website to see for yourself. This guild is a second family to many and there are no "cliques". If life only allows you to raid two nights a week and you're a good player we'd love to have you give us a shot. ... ...Vvheelchair36 9h
14h WTS Mana-Cord of Deception 885 and 910 I have an 885 mana-cord and a 910 mana-cord for sale. Make offers here and I will COD or real ID me and I'll meet you in game. rps5022#1169Inspired0 14h
19h [A] <iRaider> [2/3M] [9/10H] LF DPS! UPDATED 1/20/17: We are recruiting for Nighthold - DPS Melee: [WW, Fury War] Ranged: [Mage, Boomkin, Spriest] These are immediate raid spot openings. This is not bench recruitment. [A-Kel'Thuzad] <iRaider> [7/7m] [2/3m pre nerf] About us: The majority of our core have top U.S. raiding history, including a top 10 experienced raid leader. We have experience with raiding at a realm first level, including realm first Deathwing, Will of the Emperor, and Grand Empress. We have achieved 13/13M HFC, 7/7M Highmaul, 9/10M BRF, 7/7M EN while it was current. Goals: Our primary goal: To be a top US 100 guild. We define this as having competitive progression, efficient Mythic+ teams, and high-ranking raiders. We can and will achieve this because of our prestigious raid history, our dedicated, skilled team, and resourceful leadership. Our internal goal: We want our guild to be dedicated, efficient, and enjoyable. We will achieve this through performance reviews, survey feedback, Q&A sessions, interactive raid strats, solid flow of communication, and class/role mentoring. Our casual goal: We want our guild to have some laughs, give each other sh*t, and kill bosses. After all, this is a game. When we raid: Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday Currently 9pm - 12:30am EST We are currently 7/7M and 2/3M (pre nerf). Our recruiting needs: We’re looking for players who are adaptable, versatile, and drama free. We want our raiders to strive to improve their play, take criticism well, and are okay with an adult oriented raid atmosphere. We are currently opening our ranks to anyone with talent. Please feel free to app. Looking for ranged DPS - Ele, Boomkin, Mage, and/or Spriest Looking for melee DPS - Ret, WW, or Fury Warrior Guild Perks: Our raiders take home an equal share of 75% of all gold earned through sales. 25% is kept for the guild bank. The only requirements are that you are here for the runs and have earned raider rank. As usual, flasks and repairs are provided as needed. If our guild pertains to you, then add me to battletag so we can discuss you being a part of iRaider or go to our website and submit an application! If I am not available, try Zeek. Moosqueaks#1932 Zeek#1714 Website: www.iraider.orgMoosqueaks9 19h
1d LFG for Blackrock Foundry XMOG run I'm only there for the plate shoulders and maul. Shoot me a tell in game if you'd like to come.Goldenfish0 1d
1d wkend daytime raid - 1/7M 3/3H LFM The Pitch - Weekend 6 hr Raid weeks with buddies Schedule Saturday & Sunday -- 2pm - 5pm EST Weekdays -- pick-up / drop in 5m mythic We want chill adults who know how to play wow, know how to play their toons, but aren't crazy. People who don't need constant attention, but enjoy and take pride in their characters progression and being part of a close knit team. If this is you then you should contact me, we should chat. This could be the last guild you ever join. First Kill Boss Vids @ https://youtu.be/3OYdjIzvHvk Add me on real ID -- Trinks#1866 What we are about; * Relaxed, stress free raiding * Killing raid bosses using skill and tactics, not slavish commitment * Personal accountability * Bonding with guildies over beers and vent * Bullet points * Canadians (not a requirement though) What we are NOT about * Finger pointing, blame laying * 16 hour raid weeks, marathon wipe sessions * Guilt trips / Attacks on guildies or borderline behavior * Anonymity, silent raiders * Paragraphs History * Formed pre-MoP with the primary goal of making WoW buddies and reliving that old school feeling of knowing the people we play WoW with. * Turns out people who also were looking for a guild like this are actually pretty great players; enjoyed serious raiding progression on 6 hour raid weeks. * Progression wise we full clear heroics always and have dabbled in mythics. This time around we're not focusing on mythics and remaining small. * WoD burn-out/hiatus began March * Interested in fleshing out our 10ish man roster to 15 or so Add me on real ID -- Trinks#1866Fitsi27 1d
1d 888 7/7M holy priest LF guild Hey guys, I'm looking to transfer to alliance and figured I would post here. I'm looking for a raiding guild that raids between mon-thur no later than midnight EST. Hoping for similar progression (I was 7/7 nov 17th) Add me at Scampo#1959 and we can talkAnonymizer3 1d
2d <Opposition> 2 night casual, LF Heals and DPS Raid 7PM server Tuesdays and Thursdays. We are trying to get back into raiding and are looking for you to help bolster our roster. We are currently 5/10 Nighthold normal. We ask you be 870+ to raid Nighthold with us, but we are willing to help you gear up quickly. We are a laid back group that knows we will eventually down 10/10 Heroic, and we have no aspirations of completing Mythic content. That being said we do expect people to know the fights (or learn them quickly), have a descent attitude, show up on time, and have some fun. We plan to start heroic content on the 31st. If you are at all interested please contact me in game. My btag is Izzy#1480Mzturiz1 2d
2d 4/7 M 3/3 H recruiting for Nighthold Sempiternus is recruiting exceptional raiders for Nighthold Current progression: 7/10 N, 4/7 M, 3/3 H. Currently recruiting the following, but will consider all exceptional players Warlock (High) - Being able to play 2 or 3 specs a major plus Resto Druid (High) Mage (High) - Being able to play 2 or 3 specs a major plus Hunter (Medium) Raid times Monday: 8 - 11 Eastern (6-9 server) Tuesday: 8 - 11 Eastern (6-9 server) Wednesday: 8 - 11 Eastern (6-9 server) We are looking to build our roster after a couple of life issues have thinned our roster. We want to be full force going into Nighthold and ready to clearn Mythic before ToS. We run a 25 man rotating roster (meaning no one is officially a bench player) and as such require a few things from you. Overall raid awareness. Learning from mistakes and fixing issues throughout pulls on a boss. Experience and knowledge of your class (not just your spec) and a willingness to improve from day to day. Attendance. Due to being such a traditionally small roster and having players rotate based on fights and needs, 85% attendance is required to maintain a raid spot. That being said, real life issues happen, and are not counted against you. A desire to progress as a guild, and as an individual, to do your best every pull. What you can expect from us We are a 3 night semi-hardcore raiding guild. We like having fun, but with a priority on downing bosses. We run a fair loot council (RCLootCouncil) that passes out loot to further progress the raid while keeping into consideration performance, attitude, upgrade, and attendance. Sempiternus is a guild on Kel’Thuzad, an alliance dominated, high-population Pvp server, that focuses on clearing content before the release of the next tier while maintaining a guild community and a friendly environment. We like to have fun and goof off in discord, as well as pushing m+ dungeons and clearing raids. Provision of all raid consumables (including gems and enchants) to core raiders for the raid week. A group of leaders who have the guild (and it’s members) best interest at heart. We are not a revolving door, but look to maintain a raid roster, and a guild roster that can build a community. The guild leaders are always looking to improve and keep the guild thriving throughout the raid tiers and expansions. Raid Leader - Zelfrax#1648, Kalbor#1822Katàna6 2d
2d 7/7M 3/3H 10/10n MorningS Seeking Core Spots! <Empire of the Illidari> is a morning raiding guild on the Kel’thuzad server. We are a group of dedicated raiders who like to push content and have fun while making progress. We are planning to clear all content while it’s current despite only raiding on a light schedule. We are looking to add mythic capable raiders to our core team as we progress through Emerald Nightmare and beyond. We are looking to add players not only to our raid team but also to those that fit in with our community and can add to it. Guild Progress: Emerald Nightmare 7/7 M CUTTING EDGE Trial of Valor 3/3 H Nighthold 10/10 N Raid Schedule: Wednesday - Thursday - Monday 8 AM to 10:30 AM CST (6 AM to 8:30 AM PST) (9 AM to 11:30 AM EST) Currently Recruiting: Tank: Low- dps with viable tank spec Healer: RSHAM DPS : Warlock - Spriest ALL CLASSES REGARDLESS OF RECRUITING NEEDS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY Prefer 875+ ilevel and mythic experience. Logs are a big +++ If you feel that you are a very strong candidate and your class is not currently listed, feel free to chat with us, as we will always consider applications for exceptional players! Requirements: 80% attendance, 95% while on trial Discord installed with a working mic Full Flasks, food, enchants and gems Install any required mods Open to constructive feedback To Apply Please visit www.illidariempire.enjin.com and click the recruitment section. All exceptional players regardless of role are welcome to apply! Or Contact Guard#1945 or Kaylie#1125 or Aggo#1324 through Battle.netBumblechops7 2d
2d [A] <Aeternitas> Recruiting for Nighthold <Aeternitas> formed in Warlords of Draenor however its members date back to Vanilla. We are a Heroic raiding guild, but should our numbers surge and the interest rise, mythic is always on the table. Since the start of Legion, we cleared Emerald Nightmare in the first week and cleared 7/7H shortly thereafter. We have killed all but Helya thus far in ToV, requiring a bulked up raid roster of consistent individuals. We are currently recruiting for Nighthold, which should be released in January 2017. We are an active group that participates in mythic+ and PvP content as well. Additionally, we have a "legacy raiding" team to complete and farm the Herald of the Titans feat of strength in Ulduar. _____________ We have a Facebook page and Discord where we communicate about guild related matters as well as miscellaneous content. We want everyone to feel as if the guild is more than a means to receive loot; it is your WoW Family :) Raid Schedule Our current raid days are Tuesday and Thursday. Each raid night is 3 hours, and runs from 6:00-9:00pm server time. Classes in Need We are seeking quality players! Feel free to reach out to us if you're interested. Classes with priority include: - Warlock - Demon hunter (ironically) - Healer/DPS off spec (monk, shaman, druid, priest) Contact Us /who Aeternitas to find someone online; just about anyone can invite you. An appropriate guild rank will be awarded by an officer when they are online. To learn more information, feel free to contact: Smitedu, Kytch, Vancomycin, or Aeterne via PM or in-game mail. You may also add #Jared1396 on Battletag, but please reach out to me stating you're interested in joining, as I have many contacts.Aeterne58 2d
3d <A> 7/7H 2/3H 4/10N - LF RDPS 665+ Unrelenting Fury is LF: 865+ RDPS (Mage/Lock/Spriest etc) Raid Time: TU & TH 7:15PM - 10:00PM EST (5-8PM Server) Voice: Discord Current Progression Raid: Night Hold Loot: Personal BTAG: Monkster#1499 In Game: Selkie / Devinewrath / Gnasty / Myself Logs preferred, but will take trials without them. Our goal for Legion is to clear and have Heroic Content on Farm, and push casually into Mythic. Several of our players have done Mythic Hardcore raiding in the past, and it's something we don't want to push into hardcore again, but we still want to get into Mythic and clear what we can with a solid roster. We are a group of friends whom have either met over WoW or know each other IRL since Vanilla. Picking up more friends along the way. We are a laid back group of people, and are pretty easy to get along with. We still expect our raiders to perform to the best of their ability. We are also short of the 20M roster needed to push into Mythic, or we would be doing it, and need to add a few more ranged dps to the mixture, which have seem to all disappeared since Legion. Go figure. Tanks: Full Healer: Full MDPS: Full RDPS: OPEN -Warlock (2) -SPriest (1) -Hunter (1) -Mage(1) What You Get from Us: -Experienced Raid Leaders -Adult, Drama Free and friendly Atmosphere -Progression at 2 nights week, 5.5 hrs -Mythic + and PvPers What we expect from You: -Ability to pull your weight on DPS / HPS / Dmg Mitigation -Be prepared and ready to raid on time (Flasks/Pots/Fewds) -Ability to mesh with the guild -Ability to not fail at mechanics repeatedly -We also have a newly implemented Fix It or Sit It rule when it comes to our Roster. Individuals unable to keep up will be sat on progression fights in order for us to get the kill until they fix the problem. Continued sitting, leads to the raid spot being filled by someone else who is capable. That being said, we aren't elitists expecting 95% parses, but we would like to see people being competitive within the guild. Current Tank Roster: 1 Gd Druid, 1 Prot Paladin Current Healing Roster: 1 R Sham, 1 R Druid , 1 H Priest Current Melee Roster: 1 Ret Pal , 1 Fury War, 1 DH, 1 WW Monk Our Current Ranged Roster: 1 Bal Druid, 1 Mage, 1 BM HunterNastiri6 3d
3d [A] Affinity 2 nights/week - Heroic Nighthold Hello! Affinity of of Kel'Thuzad is looking for more for Semi-Casual Heroic+ raiding for Nighthold with the possibility of mythic in the future. We have a solid core of players, most of which have been playing for vanilla. Currently we're at a limited roster of around 10 active raiders with the expectation of a few more to return for the new patch, which means we have plenty of room for you and your friends! We are very open to the idea of a joint raid with another guild of similar skill/gear/goals that might be lacking members. Why you should Consider us: Casual raiding schedule - You want to raid hard, but only 2 nights a week. Friendly Players - No jerks Guild gambiling addicts ready to lose gold Free repairs Raid times Tuesday / Wednesday 7:00PM - 10:00PM PST (10:00PM - 1:00AM EST) If any of these seems like the kind of environment you'd enjoy or your a guild that could make use of 10-12 more players please send a friend request to Dork#1902Pegboard3 3d
3d [A] <FATGIRLS> 7/7M recruiting! We are a competitive mythic raiding guild looking for new members to fill out our mythic roster. We recently went through some guild restructuring and our current goal for nighthold is to earn a spot among the top 10 guilds on the server and then from there push into higher US/World rankings. Currently recruiting: Ranged dps (mages/spriests preferably) and a Resto Shaman (other healers feel free to apply as well). Application: https://goo.gl/forms/n7RKz0DKqX3XbQI72 If you have any questions about the application process or the guild feel free to contact Summi (tanthalas#1696) or Scrypter#1509 in game.Summi8 3d
3d Sanctuary 9/10M LF DPS for Nighthold Sanctuary-Kel' Thuzad is looking for a couple reliable raiders to fill in the last core spots of our Mythic Raid Team. We are a team focused on semi-hardcore progression while also having less strenuous raiding hours. Our goal is to progressively raid through mythic while also creating a tight knit community with all of our members. We are currently looking to solidify the last couple DPS spots in our core Mythic Raid Team for Nighthold Progression. We took a short break over the holidays but plan to clear out Trial of Valor before Nighthold. Raid Schedule Tuesday 9-12 EST: Nighthold Progression Wednesday 9-12 EST: Nighthold Progression Sunday 9-12 EST: Farm Content All consumables (food,flask,potion,vantus rune) are provided by the guild for raid Current Progression: 7/7M 1/3M Currently Recruiting Mage (Any spec) Warlock (Any Spec) Elemental Shaman One Solid Melee DPS Sanctuary is always looking for quality players that can pull their weight in raid while also being a valued member within the guild, so please apply anyway. To join our ranks, please add me or our GM (Alaanah) in game. Alaanah: Noonah#1406 ßoat: nhad#11170ßoat0 3d
4d 886 Resto Shaman LF Guild Hi All, My old guild is is no longer raiding and I am looking for a core heal spot in time for Nighthold. I am currently 7/7M and 0/3 for M TOV (Since the guild fell apart as we were about to go 1/3M) My preferred raid times are Monday - Fridays, 8pm to 12am EST time. My Btag is Shea#1426, please add me so we can talk! I was horde and now I'm alliance, looking to maybe xfer to Kel'th. :)Seatbelts3 4d
4d Thurs/Sun/Mon 9-11pm ST <Randy Badger> 5/7M Last updated 01/15/2017. We are 5/7M|3/3H and looking for people to join the team. We'll help you get geared up if necessary. We try to get all our members through Kara, EN, and 12+ keystones each week. Raid times (server/mountain time) Thursday, Sunday, Monday 9-11pm MST (Progression) Saturday 9-11pm MST (Casual) If you have any questions you can add me @ Carruban#1915 or reply here. We are looking for progression-minded people to build our core. However, casual raiders, social players, PvPers, etc are more than welcome to join. Our current needs: Warrior Tank - Low Warrior DPS - Low Paladin Tank - Low Paladin Healer - High Paladin DPS - High (with a strong healing off-spec) Hunter Ranged - Medium Hunter Melee - Medium Rogue - High Priest Healer - High Priest DPS - High Shaman Healer - Medium Shaman Ranged DPS - High (with a strong healing off-spec) Shaman Melee DPS - High (with a strong healing off-spec) Mage - Medium Warlock - High Monk Tank - Low Monk Healer - High Monk DPS - High (with a strong healing off-spec) Druid Tank - Low Druid Healer - High Druid Ranged DPS - High Druid Melee DPS - High (with a strong healing off-spec) Demon Hunter Tank - Low Demon Hunter DPS - High Death Knight Tank - Low Death Knight DPS - Low Cheers, Carruban#1915Carruban30 4d
5d <pep> 9/10M, 9hrs/wk, LF DPS Raid times: 9:00pm-12:00am(EST) Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday Guild consists of former US top 100 players looking to make a progressive environment. We're currently 7/7M. A few of our past ranked kills: US 130 Heroic Lich King 25 Man US 60 Completion of Tier 11 Heroic 25 Man US 46 Heroic Will of the Emperor US 100 Heroic Garrosh 25 Man Currently looking to add any of the following: (Even if not listed, if you're awesome feel free to contact us and we'll make it work!) Rogue Warlock Spriest Hunter Death Knight Warrior If interested, you can add and contact any of the following battletags for more information or go to our website pepguild.enjin.com and fill out an app! Dub#1520 Tyler#1676Dwab45 5d
5d <Bear Team Six> Recruiting for NH Progression We are Bear Team Six, an Alliance guild based on US-Kel'Thuzad. We are currently 4/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare and 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor and are primarily looking for some strong dps to fill out our core team for Nighthold Heroic & Mythic Progression. If you are interested in joining our core raiding team please provide a link to previous logs showing your performance. Most of our members are in the EST timezone so that is what we base our raid times around. We are a semi-hardcore guild and raid three nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. What we Require for New Recruits: - Desire to raid. - Dedication to show up to raids when it's within your ability. - Know your class. - Read up on the fights and understand what your role should be doing. - High raid attendance. Raid Times: Tuesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Wednesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST Below are the classes/specs that we are specifically looking for: High: - Warlock - Restoration Druid - Balance Druid - Mage - Shadow Priest - Hunter Medium: - Feral Druid - Rogue - Arms/Fury Warrior Any class/spec not mentioned above is low priority. Reply to this thread, contact Towersconnor#1610 or Crow#13817 if you'd like to inquire about joining Bear Team Six or apply directly at www.bearteamsix.com/apply/.Crowtem0 5d
5d [A] Indestructible - 13/13M 3 DAY GUILD US 59 About us: Mythic Guild 3 nights a week, 4 hours per, which equals 12 hours a week! Monday - Wednesday (9pm - 1am Eastern) http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html Loot Council This guild has been on KT for a long time, and will continue to be. We look for members for the long run. Most of our raiders are tired of raiding 5-6 days a week and enjoy raiding at a more time friendly pace. Current needs! 1 healer 1 rogue How to Apply: Click apply @ www.weareindestructible.com, fill it out, do work, if you do not have logs available or a screenshot pls make the effort in getting them - if you do not know how to log your own LFR's/flex, seek me out in game (kamiya) Contact if you want to talk to someone before applying/any questions you may have Tank/DPS - Infallible (Inkarnate#1420) Healing - Kamiya (Kamiya#11325) No package deals sry!Kamiya23 5d
5d Losers, Horde Gone Wild, Caledon Do you remember?Mantaur0 5d
6d [A] 7/7M | 2/3M Now Recruiting! ♥ Current Progression: Emeral Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 2/3M - working on Mythic Helya Nighthold: 0/10H Raid Schedule: T | W | Th: 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM PST Sat | Sun: 6:30 PM * - 10:00 PM PST * Sat & Sun are for casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. Recruitment Needs: Tank: Low Priority Healer: Medium Priority Melee DPS: Medium Priority Range DPS: High PriorityIf your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. About Us!: <Highly Successful> is a three day progression guild on Kel'Thuzad - a competitive, high population Alliance server located at the Chicago data center. We strive to push progression on a light schedule (10.5 hours per week, 3.5 hours per night), and our goal is to succeed at raiding, thus becoming to a leading guild on KT. To this end, we're in search of like-minded players. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game. Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders' time. Fun times and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 10.5 hours of raiding per week, it's paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild's play. We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are free to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers. Expectations: Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and potions. If information is available, study current and future progression fights. Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. Respect the time people dedicate to raids. Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes. Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement. Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Highly+Successful How to Apply!: Website: http://www.hs-guild.com Contacts: GM: Kylore (GoblinSmithy#1769) Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579) Officer: Lisabel (Nasonia#1313)Kylore8 6d
6d ▬▬▬►► [A] <Justified> 7/7 M LF Healers & DPS MYTHIC CORE SPOTS OPEN 7/7 M EN 3/3 H TOV Immediate need for Exceptional Healers & Ranged DPS for Mythic Nighthold Progression! *Also accepting casual members for Mythic+ key farming* Justified is a mythic raiding guild on Kel’Thuzad (US-Alliance). We’re friendly, dedicated, and motivated, and we seek to clear all content while it is still relevant and have fun while we do that. We play this game to have fun and don’t want it to feel like a second job. So while we take pride in being competitive and ranking high in log parses, we do not allow this spirit to devolve into pettiness and negativity. As a raider, we expect you to (1) do your best, (2) communicate, (3) maintain a positive attitude and try to have a good time, (4) know current and upcoming progression fights before coming to raid, (5) constantly evaluate your performance and learn from the mistakes both you and others make, (6) minimize downtime between attempts, (7) demonstrate respect toward others (guild members and non-guild members alike), (8) prioritize our raids over any other activity in the World of Warcraft, (9) be willing to sit out of farm and/or progression fights for the good of the guild, and (10) come to an officer with your ideas, suggestions, or concerns. Raid times: Tuesday: 6:30 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST Wednesday: 6:30 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST Thursday: 6:30 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST Optional Nights (For Alt and Achievement runs): Saturday: 6:30 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST Sunday 6:30 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST Mythic+ groups are regularly run every day. TRIAL PROCESS If you’re interested in applying, visit http://www.justifiedguild.com and fill out an application or contact one of our officers in-game. Once you’re in the guild as a trial raider, we’ll test your performance and attitude for 3 weeks. During this time we’ll ask you to participate in whatever farm and/or progression content we feel confident we can bring you in for. We encourage you to solicit feedback from officers during this time. After 3 weeks, your trial will either result in promotion (if your performance/attitude has been satisfactory), extension for 1-2 weeks (if we think you have something that needs to be worked on), or your trial will be declined (if performance is not satisfactory or if you are not a good fit for the guild). Please note that earning the rank of raider does not guarantee you a raid spot. Mythic raids cap at 20 players and we maintain a roster of between 25 and 30 active raiders. Unless the mechanics specify otherwise, we bring our strongest 20 raiders who are online prior to the start of raid. As a raider then, the position is yours to earn, yours to maintain, and, if your performance, attitude, or attendance falters, yours to lose. LOOT SYSTEM We use a loot council (composed of all officers in raid and one randomly selected raider) to distribute loot to players. When more than one player demonstrates equal interest in an item, officers consider the players’ equipped item levels, the magnitude of the upgrade, the players’ performance, attitude, and reliability, the number of loot awards the players have received recently, and the needs of the raid for current and upcoming progression encounters. More information about our Loot Council is available on our website. Currently Recruiting: High Need for Healers and Exceptional DPS All Exceptional Raiders are encouraged to apply. All Raid spots are earned based on performance and attendance. Current Progression: 0/3 M Trial of Valor 3/3 H Trial of Valor 3/3 N Trial of Valor 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare 7/7 N Emerald Nightmare Previous Progression: Hellfire Citadel(H): 13/13 Hellfire Citadel(M): 12/13 How to Apply!: Website: www.justifiedguild.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Justified Recruitment Officer: Bonebender (Tryhard#12958) Officer: Basee (Base#1657) (available after 7PM EST) Officer: Seductive (Sissy#1149) GM: Treeson (Treeson#1138) - Not Available - In Game Officers: Officer & Raid Lead: Vichmel Officer: Amuna, Basee, Seductive, BonebenderBasee7 6d
6d Enhancement Shaman LF Guild I am 867 Enahncement Shaman with 3/7M EN experience. My ILevel is low due to I jsut leveled this character over my Guardian druid and haven't had any luck with normal or heroic appendages. I am farming for my helm and ring replacements and also have 880-895 in several slots. Weapon level is currently 904. I focus on mechanics over DPS numbers and realize a dead DPS does no damage. I am a Marine veteran of 8 years and have some thick skin. I am looking for a guild to do Heroic Nighthold with and Mythic Nighthold progression. I would also like an active guild to do Mythic+ with as well. I get home around 7:30 Server Time. So I am available to Raid 8 Server Mon-Friday or weekends anytime. Add me Bryant#1255 for any questions.Deckssham0 6d
Jan 14 [A] Pure Insanity - 4/7M 3/3H 2 Day Guild Pure Insanity is currently recruiting for 2 raid groups We are an older group, many of us hardcore experienced raiders in the past who have kids and not enough time for that kind of a schedule now. As a result we are only interested in mature players ideally 21+ Our main Mythic raid runs Tue/Thurs 8 PM to 11 PM MST/Server and we are looking for 1 healer and several dps - priority given to holy pally, priest (dps and healer), mage, warlock, and rogue although any players at 870+ with mythic experience will be considered Our 2nd raid is recruiting for a heroic run on Wednesdays 8 PM to 11 PM MST/Server and we are recruiting for all roles. This group requires NO EXPERIENCE and is designed to try to develop players who need experience to eventually be capable of playing as core raiders with the mythic group. You will be able to rotate in on Mythic farm bosses tue/thurs and clear heroic each week with experienced mythic raiders helping you go over logs, improve UI and mechanics, and improve your skills overall. We also run organized guild RBGs on Mondays at 8 PM MST/Server and Mythic+ groups are going throughout the week If you are interested in joining us for raiding this expansion please contact one of the following people: GM - Irishowl: Battlenet ID - Irish#11741 or Officer - Ochopa: Battlenet ID - Ochopa#1982Irishowl4 Jan 14
Jan 13 882 Rogue LF 7/7M guild Titles says it all really. My guild disbanded and went to another guilds whose times I cannot make. I cannot make the following days/times Monday Wednesday Thursday evenings from 7-11 Est. I recently downed M Xavius and am comfortable playing any rogue spec needed for a group or even an encounter. I have been raiding since Vanilla hardcore/semi-hardcore. I am currently on Sargeras-US but am willing to server transfer if needed. I am, unfortunately, not able to server and faction change at this time...being a broke college student. Add me on bnet: fishwater#1859 I prefer to chat through voice comms but text is fine too. Logs and armoury upon request!Boureë0 Jan 13
Jan 13 [A] 1/7M 3/3H <Extraordinary Dotamen> Greetings, The [A] <Extraordinary Dotamen> are recruiting for Nighthold!! We are 5/10NH, 1/7M EN, 3/3H Trial. We are looking for 2-3 Melee DPS and some Ranged DPS. We are in need of 1 healer right now. All healers but resto druids. *Any Exceptional Applicants should apply* Our raid times are Wed/Thurs 7:00-10:00 Server. We have fun during our raids but are recruiting those who want to progress at a good pace. We are serious during all new bosses and have more fun on those that we have on farm. The majority of the core play all different types of games together, from Dota 2, CS:GO, Overwatch etc.. What to Expect From Us ● Very fun environment. ● Master Looter w/ loot council. No more random dude who showed up for one night and wins a roll taking a trinket or that bull!@#$. If you are consistent you will end up getting loot. ● Most players have hardcore raiding experience but enjoy the laid back atmosphere. ● Repairs/Flasks/Food/Feasts/Etc [Most of us show up with everything before hand anyways] ● We will clear heroic, and if we have the number will do mythic raid content. What We Expect From You ● Ability to listen and adapt to fight mechanics ● Ability to learn new strategies ● Have Discord ● Attendance to raids ● Must be able to take a joke and not get salty, props if you can give a joke back. Raid Schedule All times are Mountain - Server time ● Wednesday: 7:00-10:00pm ● Thursday: 7:00-10:00pm For more information please contact any of the following: Sargz - Raid Leader/Officer Healybacon - Guild Master Illidankster - Officer Battle net Tag: Sargz#1229 Combatwombat#1116 Carl#12750Sargz10 Jan 13
Jan 13 884 Holy /883 Shadow Priest LF guild Hello all, I am a 7/7m 3/3h (with pulls on M Odyn) Holy/Shadow Priest. If your guild suffers from a lack of fat nerds who still live in their mom's basement then look no further! I am a life loser who spends way too much time on World of Warcraft (currently sporting just shy of 300 days played time on a single character!) and I would love to continue wasting my life being dedicated to YOUR raiding guild. My available times are 5:30am-8:30am ST (7:30am-10:30am EST) and 5:30pm-8:30pm ST (7:30pm-10:30pm EST) EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Due to my extremely passive and submissive beta male personality I am a good fit for most every guild out there. -Like throwing around racial slurs? I'm too much of a !@#$% to say ^-*!. -Love to insult women and the handicapped? You better believe I'll laugh uncomfortably right along with you. -Want to bash various religions including my own personal belief system? God who? I'm a skilled player who will show up 15 mins early to every raid with consumables and keep my @#$%ing mouth shut. You want me. I want you. Let's just do this ^-*!@#$ed thing already. Reply here, game mail me, or add me on Real ID to chat rps5022#1169Inspired0 Jan 13
Jan 13 [A] <Crimson Riot> 7/7M Recruiting <Crimson Riot> is a newer PVE guild, formed at the release of Emerald Nightmare. Led by former Rank 1 PVPers, the guild has managed to become 7/7 M EN in just three months. With the release of The Nighthold around the corner, we're looking to bolster our roster. See http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Crimson+Riot for specific class needs. How do I make the mythic roster? 1. Be on time (15 mins early) 2. Bring appropriate consumables 3. Know the fights (your role) 4. Optimize your gear (Simcraft/Pawn) 5. Do damage (perfect your rotation) 6. Review Warcraftlogs Raid times are Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday 6:15-9:15 Server. Everlong#1789 for more info.Everlong19 Jan 13
Jan 13 <Envision> 2.2k+ pvp guild <Envision> KT Alliance guild LFM 2.2k+ players for rbgs and arenas (also have many players that raid). We have 10+ rank 1 players and many multi glad/arena masters. PST Squirrelol or hit me up on btag @ Afrodisiac#1922. Thanks! :DSquirrelol1 Jan 13
Jan 13 [7/7M] Nobility is LFM late-night people <Nobility>, a late-night raiding guild whose core has been raiding together since Wrath times, is recruiting for some fun. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 11pm to 2am server time (which is 10pm - 1am PST or 1am - 4am EST). Current progression is: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M, 7/7H, 7/7N (Cutting Edge) Trial of Valor: 3/3H, 3/3N Past progression (WoD): Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M, 13/13H Highmaul: 5/7M, 7/7H BRF: 3/10M, 10/10H We finished T18 (HFC) 14th on server and 665th in the U.S. What can we offer? We're a semi-hardcore progression guild. We're not striving for server-first, and understand that RL is more important than the game, but are serious about progression, and aim to kill Mythic bosses during the relevant tier. Our style of raid leading sets us apart from many guilds. When someone messes up in a fight causing a wipe, or performs below the expected level, some raid leaders will openly mock them, calling them names more suitable for a frat party. Others will not notice, and will continue pulling in what people like to describe as bashing their heads against the wall. We do neither of these - we won't mock or swear, but we will instead let the person know they need to improve, and if such improvement doesn't happen, we will (politely) replace them. In this way, we maintain progression without causing drama or hurting feelings. We play to have fun, and have a low tolerance toward rude or pretentious people, but at the same time do enforce performance standards in raids, particularly for the progression fights, and our raid spots are competitive. We like to joke around in guild chat and on TeamSpeak; profanity is allowed and encouraged, but intentionally abusing others isn't. How to contact us? Choose one of the following: Add Volshebnik#1818. Apply online at: http://nobility-kt.enjin.com. Post here, leaving your battletag. Contact one of Charodey, Ohotnik, Reowen, Fobik or Sentient. Write one of us an in-game mail.Charodey16 Jan 13
Jan 12 884 DH Tank lf raiding guild I'm an 884 DH tank looking to possibly be a part of a core raid spot in a late weeknight or weekend guild for the upcoming Nighthold raid, as well as Mythic EN. I'm very experienced in H en and H tov, and clear H tov weekly, as well as having AOTC for both TOV and EN raids. Also having a very strong understanding of the workings and rotation of my class, and maintain a positive and determined attitude even after the 30th wipe. I don't have much of any experience in M en but I am both geared for and very prepared to learn the mechanics quickly. I've only been a tank since this exp, and almost exclusively played as this character, but have a strong passion for tanking, and being a part of the latest raids and story in the game. I'd be happy to be given the opportunity to be a part of a community and a place to call home.Burningcleav1 Jan 12
Jan 11 [A] Negative Bro 7/7 Mythics Nighthold Inc! Hey friends, We are currently recruiting semi casual hardcore raiders to join us in our quest to clear mythic content at a fast pace. We are comprised of a solid group of players that have been playing since vanilla. The Core officers have great feats of strength such as deaths demise grand crusader and celestial defender. We are hardcore at heart but a little more casual now that we are all older and married! Great bunch of guys looking for loyal raiders to fill the raid. Classes Currently Needed Our core roster is starting to tighten up! At this point we are looking for exceptional playera who excel in any class... could use ranged dps and heals mostly! Raid Times Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est Contact Aldizi#1730 Plutheros#1832Acidspin65 Jan 11
Jan 11 [A] Royal Militia - 9/10M - LFM Hello players of World of Warcraft! I'm Utility, the recruitment officer for Royal Militia. We are looking for some people to round out our raid team! Could this be you? Look below for more information! About Royal Militia: We're a guild that has been around since Vanilla, with many of us having raided together for several years. We focus primarily on PVE progression while maintaining a good balance with RL commitments. Many of us are working professionals that do this for fun. What do we consider fun? Killing bosses, which includes actively preparing for each new tier by testing on the PTR and developing our own strategies for handling mechanics. You can read more about us on our website: rmguild.com Realm: (US) Kel'Thuzad Faction: Alliance Rank: US 27 Siege of Orgrimmar (10m) US 70 Mythic Blackrock Foundry US 82 Mythic Hellfire Citadel US 96 Mythic Emerald Nightmare Website: http://rmguild.com Incentives: Well-qualified recruits may receive free faction change/server transfer at our discretion. Inquire if it's a deal-maker. Trial Process: We don't keep a huge roster, so trials can be expected to be in for progression and second-kills. Our trial period usually lasts 3-6 weeks. When we raid: Raids per week: 4 during progression (rarely 5). Typically Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday; but there is a chance we'll move one to Sunday, we agree upon week-by-week. We will not main raid Friday or Saturday. Raid times: Our expectation is that you are available from 7:50 - 12:00 EST. We will typically start the group around 7:50, and be making our first boss pull between 8:00 and 8:10. What we're currently doing: Progressing through Trial of Valor, farming Emerald Nightmare, doing Mythic+ dungeons, and grinding Artifact Power. Some raiders are also working on their alts in preparation for Nighthold. Who should apply? While we will consider any high performing candidate, we are especially looking for the classes indicated below. - Holy Paladin - Restoration Shaman - Restoration Druid - Disc/Holy Priest - Shadow Priest Ideally the potential recruit will be: -Mythic raiding experience from previous expansions -Mythic EN experience -All of Heroic EN completed -Heroic ToV experience -875+ ilvl -32+ artifact traits -Good, and consistent logs www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Royal+Militia You can contact me on BattleTag (Utility#1577), or my recruitment assistant (Lasthope#1342).Utility18 Jan 11
Jan 11 <Threshold> Recruiting for Mythic Raiding. <Threshold> is a Late Night Semi-Casual guild born from people who love to Raid and PvP. We are a New Guild looking to make a name for ourselves in the late night early morning scene. A Lot of us are returning from a long break and looking to progress through current content. We have a variety of members from all walks of life that have come together to enjoy WoW. We are actively raiding on Wed/Thur @ 12am Server Time and are currently 7/7 Heroic 3/3N. Getting ready to progress into Mythic. We run EPGP as our loot system, with Relics/Trinkets going to BiS specs/classes. We are currently looking for… All High End DPS and Healers. -Instant Core Spot (High Priority)- Resto Shaman Resto Druid Mistweaver Monk Frost Death Knight Fire/Arcane Mage x2 We are also open to Casuals who like to be active in running Mythic+ and RBG’s. These are not scheduled and are free for anyone to attend. If this sounds like something you would be interested in. We would love to have you. Come join the Family! Contact: Aosda#1622 on bnet or visit our website Threshold.guildlaunch.comAosda9 Jan 11
Jan 10 WTS Chromatic Sword (Unobtainable) Hey guys, I have a Chromatic Sword (Unobtainable) for sale. I am willing to transfer to your server if the price is right. Please post your Battletag if interested and/or leave an offer in the comments.Catchup0 Jan 10
Jan 10 876 Mistweaver LF Guild Please delete.Quimbi4 Jan 10
Jan 9 [A] Occam's Razor ▬ 7/7M 2 Day/~6hr LF Heals+ hey everyone Occam's Razor is a Mythic raiding guild looking to top off our core roster with a few people as we head into The Nighthold. Especially needed at the moment is a healer, preferably a Resto Druid or Resto Shaman and a Spriest who can potentially fill as a healer if needed, though all skilled players feel free to apply. Unless you're a warrior. We have enough of those. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30 server to 9:30 server (MT) If you're interested add me, Moondoggie#1409 or our officers Chiv#1614 and Miloh#1689 and have logs ready. Filling out an app @ http://occamsrazor.shivtr.com/ would be helpful too. If you aren't looking to raid Mythics or simply can't consistently make raid times we'd love to have you anyway for some alt runs, M+ and general off night stuff.Moondoggi8 Jan 9
Jan 9 iLvL 882 Prot Warrior looking for a new home Character name is znafu. Been playing on and off since vanilla. This expansion is my first go at tanking and enjoying it very much. I have completed up to 7/7 H EN and 3/3 N ToV. Legendary boots and ring. The guild I was GM was lacking numbers and attendance. Much of the members are moving onwards and merging with another guild. Unfortunately there is little space for another tank. I would characterize myself as casual looking to participate in raid progression on primarily Mondays and Thursdays however my availability can be flexible and varying. I'm on the east coast, with EST time zone raids working best. If you are in need of another tank, OT, or backup give me a holler! Looking to participate in new content as it arrives. I have a 865 MM hunter as well. Can roll BM still without too much work lost or needed I believe. Thanks!Znafu1 Jan 9
Jan 9 [A] Symbiosis 4/7M 2-night guild Recruiting! <Symbiosis> [A] is a semi-casual raiding guild looking to continue progressing into Mythic raids. In high need of ranged DPS (especially mages) and a few healers to solidify our core raid team. We are currently progressing through mythic Emerald Nightmare (4/7) and have heroic on farm. We do a lot of mythic+ dungeons and are fairly active outside of raid days. Website: symbiosis.gamerlaunch.com Progress: 4/7M EN, 7/7H EN. 2/3 H ToV. Raid nights: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5:30-8:30 Server Time (4:30-7:30 PST) Loot System: Officer based loot council Contacts: Ginyu - Construct#1630 Illidan (GM) - Cronkilla#1910 Avelka - Watts#11287Gìnyu0 Jan 9
Jan 8 Pally and shaman LF weekend raid 867 Pally tank/heals/dps and 875 resto sham/ ele shaman Husband and wife team looking for new guild home. Paladin is best at tank and then heals and lastly DPS. Shaman has 300-350k heals, with an upcoming elemental spec. We are mature and enjoy having a good time as well as working on progression. Both have AOTC EN and have completed Karazan.Aalien1 Jan 8
Jan 7 883 Holy Priest & 872 MW LF Raiding Guild no longer lookingBakawe0 Jan 7
Jan 7 [A] <Énvy> 7/7M Recruiting Rsham & RDPS About Us We were formed in November right before the holidays and we wanted to pursue raiding in a more progressive manner. Unfortunately we had only 11 raiders, and on our first "guild" raid we pugged 9 players. 17 Days later, we were 7/7M. Most of our players had less than 3/7m experience when we started. This serves to speak to the caliber of player we have. Outside of our raids, our players are actively doing m+ and finish 12+s each week for their cache. We do optional heroic EN clears with whoever wants to come, we sell these runs as well along with m+. Raid Schedule Monday 6:30-9:30 server Tuesday 6:30-9:30 server Thursday 6:30-9:30 server (6:30-9:30 server = 8:30-11:30 EST) We do a loot council system and require a couple addons: Angry Assignments RCLootcouncil WeakAuras Recruitment Resto Shaman Shadow Priest Balance Druid Wizards +1 healer We're currently in need of a resto shaman or another exceptional healer. We aren't actively looking for any melee dps at this time, but we will consider any exceptional player. Feel free to add me at Kyric#1305.Kyricbb0 Jan 7