Kel'Thuzad

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
20h (A) Heartbreakers 4/11 H 11/11 N Recruiting 11/11 Normal and 4/11 Heroic Antorus Progression KT Guild Recruiting Hi All Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :) We are 11/11 Normal and 4/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm. Once we profress into Mythic the most dependable and highest performing individuals will be in the Tuesday and Thursday runs for Mythic and the other individuals that still need a bit of fine tuning and/or cannot commit for whatever reason will be on the Normal/Heroic farm run team for Wednesday's and Friday's. On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :) What we are looking for 935+ Healers and DPS Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn We are currently looking for 935+ members with good attitudes, ideally with Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you. Add comments to this post to show interest and/or message myself in game, my bnet tag is yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)Yrreg12 20h
1d Any Sat/Sun Night guilds? Hi all, I work nights throughout the week and was wondering if there were any Sat/Sun night raiding guilds out there? I currently am 939 Fury/937 Arms warrior. I have one kill a few of the bosses on heroic, due to I just don't get to raid with my current guild because of my work schedule. Also, it's not certain, but I probably have a 940+ Ret/Holy pally that would come with me along with a 940ish Subby rogue. Thanks for your time! Edit: We are all Alliance.Smiteymouse0 1d
2d <C.O.A> Recruiting for Heroic/Mythic Antorus <C.O.A> Recruiting for Heroic/Mythic progression we raid 2 days a week Tuesday/Thursday 6-9pm PST. We are in search of strong players with the interest of pushing progression. Looking to expand our already strong core. We are in search of : Melee: Frost/Un DK Enhance Shaman Sub Rogue Havoc DH Ranged: Warlock Ele Shaman Boomkin Shadow Priest Frost Mage Healers: Resto Shaman Resto Druid Mistweaver Monk What we expect from you is to be able to accept constructive criticism and learn from your mistakes, be on time for raid, be ready to raid meaning you have consumables ready, gears enchanted, knowledge of the mechanics etc. We also like to see our raiders participate in doing the weekly 15+ key. People are always running keys so its easy to find a group. If you are going to miss raid or be late post in the appropriate discord channel. If you are easily offended and don't like constructive criticism this is not the place for you. We have a fun raid environment but take raiding seriously. If interested feel free to contact an officer in-game, bnet, or discord: Discord- Slayerr#4825 BNet- Daddykane#1981 Discord- Gatorboss#3417 BNet- Normdawg#1989 Discord- Gatorssabe#5579 BNet- Falco#1202Butterme1 2d
3d [A] <Faith of the Fallen> Recruiting 9/9H ToS <Faith of the Fallen> ALLIANCE Currently 9/9 H ToS. Faith of the Fallen was a result of 2 raid teams forming together to form a larger and more efficient raid team. Using Emerald Nightmare and Trial of Valor as a warm up we managed to hit the ground running going into Nighthold and we're now looking to expand our raid core! We will be looking to Progress steadily through ToS with this continued momentum. We do our best to ensure that everyone has a place in our guild. We are consistently active outside raid time running alt raids, casual PvP including arenas/battlegrounds, and running low/high Mythic+. We have a semi-casual outlook on raiding and ask that our raiders meet a simple set of expectations including: 1. Show up to raid. We understand that this is not cutting edge progression but we do ask that you do our best to maintain reasonable attendance if you intent to be part of our core. And at the least let us know if you will not be around in advance. 2. Know your class, and be prepared. Take pride in your character, have your stuff gemmed/enchanted and bring flasks/food/potions to raid. 3. Be kind. We like to enjoy ourselves in raid, it is a game after all, so enjoy it. Our loot is distributed using a loot council system. This system rewards players who consistently show up to raid and are able to do their part. Our officer team decided with a voting system where each piece will be put to the best use in the raid. This is decided based on: largest upgrade, attendance, best stats. Our raid schedule is Tues/Thurs/Mon 8-11 MST with Monday being a non-mandatory clean up/off-raid night for alts. Legion Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Heroic 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Heroic The Nighthold: 10/10 Heroic 3/10 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 heroic RECRUITMENT: High Demand 1-2 Healers (High Demand for Holy Paladin) Mage (High Demand) Hunter (High Demand) DPS Deathknight (High Demand) Rogue Balance Druid Havoc DH DPS Warrior Warlock Regardless of our "needs" we consider all people interested. We do recruit casuals/non-raiders. Officers you can contact: Laddorek (realid: Liberated#1955) Solaren (realid: Idle#1603)Laddorek28 3d
4d Murloc Holmes recruitment! <Murloc Holmes> is a guild for those who just like to have fun and enjoy the game. We are good for nothin casuals, we're proud, and we got a gert derm will to survive! Whisper a member for an invite or more info!Velmaar0 4d
5d 955 ilvl blood dk lf new guild to call home Used to be in raiding guild during the start of this expansion until it fell apart. LF guild progressing through H Antorus that starts around 6 or 7 pm server time.Durendin1 5d
5d <Longshot> 2/11M, 7/9M Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10 Hey, <Longshot>, formed this expansion, is recruiting for Mythic Antorus progression. We were previously known as <Shotgun by Thirty Two>. Current Progression: 11/11 H, 9/10M NH, 7/9M ToS Raid Times: Tues 7-10 pm - Heroic/Mythic farm Wed/Thurs 7-10 pm - Progression Loot Rules: Loot Council Requirements: Discord/working mic Good attendance/attitude Good log performance Willing to take constructive criticism, admit mistakes, improve Raid spots are based on attendance, performance, and attitude. Current Recruitment: Dps w/ strong heal/tank offspec: High Range DPS: Medium Melee DPS: Low Healers: Low Tanks: Low We also do lots of mythic+, and there's usually someone hanging around in discord or guild chat. If you are just looking for a social guild that does things together and likes to have fun, or if you have any questions, then feel free to contact me or any of my officers on bnet at Fireco#1827, Zwei#1847, Greyfox#1951, Blackout#1706, or Fireco#0339 on Discord, thanks!Fireco14 5d
5d [A] <Relentless> 11/11H Tu/Th 8-11 Eastern Relentless is currently recruiting a talented Paladins, DKs, druids, shaman, and mages and other hybrid dps classes to fill a core spot. Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00 -11:00 PM Eastern Progression: 11/11H Antorus Relentless was founded in Vanilla and has evolved as our players have become adults. We raid two days a week and try to maximize our time in raids and come prepared. We expect knowledge of your class, some level of dedication to progress outside of raids, and boss knowledge before we attempt them. We haven't expected to get Cutting Edge (aside from EN), but we strive to. The following applies to Mythic, but we will be clearing heroic for the next few weeks as well. We are interested in paladins (heals/dps) and DKs (dps/tank) the most, but will review any qualified person interested. We handle getting in the raid on nights when there are overflow depending on what we are doing. On reclears when the content is comfortable, we rotate players in and out quickly for loot needs and / or desires to be on overflow. For progression and second kills, we bring what we believe is our strongest possible composition. There will be times where you are asked to go on overflow, but they should be pretty rare, and if you are very solid it will probably never happen. If you're interested in serious progression on a lighter schedule, I'd love to chat: Battle Tag - Rufuz#1371, Dranlo#1151 Discord - Rufuz42#3428, Dranlo#1728 Google Talk & Email - Stebo2142 [at] gmail [dot] com (best during work hours)Rufuzz4 5d
6d [1/11M 11/11H 6/9M] LFM late-night folks <Nobility>, a late-night raiding guild whose core has been raiding together since Wrath times, is recruiting for some fun. We raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 11pm to 2am server time (which is 10pm - 1am PST or 1am - 4am EST). Current progression is: Antorus, the Burning Throne: 1/11M, 11/11H, 11/11N Tomb of Sargeras: 6/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Nighthold: 8/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M, 7/7H, 7/7N (Cutting Edge) Trial of Valor: 2/3M, 3/3H, 3/3N Past progression (WoD): Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M, 13/13H Highmaul: 5/7M, 7/7H BRF: 3/10M, 10/10H We finished T18 (HFC) 14th on server and 665th in the U.S. What can we offer? We're a semi-hardcore progression guild. We're not striving for server-first, and understand that RL is more important than the game, but are serious about progression, and aim to kill Mythic bosses during the relevant tier. We offer an active, social guild. While we do not require anyone to log in at non-raid times, many of us do, and we enjoy plentiful and successful Mythic+ runs, old raid transmog clears, and Discord chatter nights. Neither the guild chat, nor our voice channels are lonely often. And yes, if you're only interested in M+ but not in raiding, we do also recruit for that. Our style of raid leading sets us apart from many guilds. When someone messes up in a fight causing a wipe, or performs below the expected level, some raid leaders will openly mock them, calling them names more suitable for a frat party. Others will not notice, and will continue pulling in what people like to describe as bashing their heads against the wall. We do neither of these - we won't mock or swear, but we will instead let the person know they need to improve, and if such improvement doesn't happen, we will (politely) replace them. In this way, we maintain progression without causing drama or hurting feelings. We play to have fun, and have a low tolerance toward rude or pretentious people, but at the same time do enforce performance standards in raids, particularly for the progression fights, and our raid spots are competitive. We like to joke around in guild chat and on Discord; profanity is allowed and encouraged, but intentionally abusing others isn't. How to contact us? Choose one of the following: Add Volshebnik#1818. Apply online at: http://nobility-kt.enjin.com. Post here, leaving your battletag. Contact one of Charodey, Ohotnik, Reowen, Fobik or Sentient. Write one of us an in-game mail.Charodey58 6d
6d [A]<Revoke> LF all positions for raids <Revoke> is a new guild to Kel'Thuzad. We currently are looking to recruit for any and all positions to start toward a quick N Antorus clear into Heroic. Our guild is comprised of long time WoW players and competitive gaming players from multiple games. We are currently looking at raid times of... (Server) Wednesday: 6pm-8:30pm Thursday: 6pm-8:30pm Saturday: 8pm-10pm We range from AotC for this xpac players to Arena Masters... CS:GO Global Elites to semi-pro Halo players... PUBG Top 75 players to Grand Master Overwatch guys and girls... So, we do quite a bit together! :) Our players are skilled individuals hoping to have you join us to get things underway! If you have questions or are interested, feel free to add "KinetiKz#1587" on battle.net for any inquiries!Purple0 6d
Dec 7 3 people LFG Hello to all. I am looking for a guild for myself and two buddies. We have been playing since vanilla and were 9/9 H ToS before the group we were raiding with fell apart. Looking for something casual. 2 nights a week and hopefully done by 11 EST. Our group comp consists of a 941 Guardian Druid, 942 Frost DK, and a 936 Destro Lock. If we would be a good fit for your guild, send me a message! Thanks. PS - We are Alliance on Kel'ThuzadChocoläte2 Dec 7
Dec 6 [A] RECRUITING FOR HEROIC/MYTHIC Burning Legion is a 2 year old guild, located on Kel'Thuzad US-PVP. We're currently looking for people who are serious about raiding and progression, or are interested in getting into more serious raiding, in a fun and non-toxic yet still competitive environment. As a guild we are progressing through Heroic Antoras and looking to get into Mythic. We do not force our raiders to treat WoW as a full-time job. We raid a comfortable 3 nights a week, leaving plenty of time for our members to pursue outside interests. We will never require you to have multiple alts but many of us have raid ready alts to help the group. When it comes raid time, we work hard and make good use of our time. As for recruitment, currently we have an extremely high need for healers, and a few more dps to help fill out our Roaster. Our specific class needs for raids are as follows, however all exceptional players interested are encouraged to inquire. Heals Holy Paladin - High Resto Druid - High DPS Affliction Warlock - High Ret Paladin - High Fury Warrior - High Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 9:00PM - 11:00PM EST (7:00PM - 9:00PM REALM) Raid invites start at 15 minutes before start time. Trash pulls generally begin shortly after. Any questions or inquiries HMU here or at my battletag vanwhaleson#1877 Thank youSchwiffty0 Dec 6
Dec 6 ⭐[A]<Ubiquitous>8/11H 7-10PST LF HEALER!!⭐ <Ubiquitous> @ US-Proudmoore PVE-PST (Alliance) Hi there and thanks for stopping by! We're 8/11 heroic in Antorus, and we were 7/9 Mythic in Tomb of Sargeras. We have now opened up recruitment for our mythic raid team as we start venturing through Antorus. Item level can be somewhat flexible for the right person, however we'd love you to be at least 935 ilvl, be 21+, as well as have at least 65+ artifact traits and be already progressing through Mythics, as that means less of a learning curve, and helps to keep us rolling to kill bosses! Currently Recruiting: - DPS: any skilled ranged, especially those with a healing off spec - Healer: ANY NON-PALADIN HEALER - ANY exceptional players About us Many of our members are longtime players that moved with us from Lightbringer after wanting to experience a livelier in-game community. Our plan is to continue to progress through heroic and mythic Antorus. We've got a good group, with a mix of men and women of all ages and from all walks of life. We raid only 9 hours/week, but get a lot done in that time, and in off raid time, there's almost always people running something, be it farming old raids for the mount crazy people, to guild mythic + runs, Sunday alt runs, and everything in between. Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 7-10pm server (PST). Invites start at 6:55 server. We do require close to 100% attendance, though we do understand that emergencies and vacations DO happen. Raiding Environment Casual but disciplined. We like to make the most of our time. No one is forced to play a certain class, but you are expected to be able to switch to your off-spec should the need arises. Loot Rules We run loot council, with emphasis on rewarding players for performance, as well as attendance. We have found this to be the most fair way of distribution for us. More information can be found on our website: http://www.ubiquitous-guild.com/ The best way to contact me is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!Soleiryssa0 Dec 6
Dec 4 <Indestructible> Heroic Argus Carries <Indestructible> 11/11H is selling Heroic Argus for the achievement [Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker] and mount. Runs every night, add me for pricing. Gold only. Sini#11108 More info about guild here - https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/IndestructibleSinixd0 Dec 4
Dec 3 940 Brewmaster Monk 8/9M exp Hello I am looking for a progression raiding guild for my brewmaster monk alt. On my main character I cleared 8/9M during the Tomb of Sargeras. I tanked Heroic Tomb multiple times on this monk and have cleared normal Antorus already and have done most of heroic on my main (Will most likely clear before the end of the week) I know all of the fights in Antorus from a tank's perspective already and know Brewmaster very well. I cannot raid on Tues/Weds/Thurs/Sun from 9-12 EST and am looking more for a daytime guild or a guild that raids on Mon/Sat nights. I'm mostly just looking for a second group to have fun in, I'm not looking for a high end raiding guild. However, I am more then willing to do mythic progression on this character. Thank you for your time, I'm looking forward to talking to prospective guilds.Ninjale1 Dec 3
Dec 3 UH DK LF Guild - Normal, heroic, or mythic raiding (wanting to also get off Proudmoore)- LF a guild that matches the best to these pre-requisites: > Monday and Friday nights {can try and adjust if possible}- 1200 am (central standard time) to 0300 > Does more than just raiding (dungeons and pvp alike) > Has more than 10 players active (I know there are a lot of guilds where only like 3 people are online at a time) > Mature, friendly, and drama free. Not afraid of "offensive language" or "derogatory comments" because its 2017 and you know, we all have to make sure we don't offend anyone > Willing to adjust to schedules because of work reasons > Shares consumables across all boards (When I withdraw food/flask/pots, I always throw some gold into the g-bank as compensation) > Welcoming atmosphere > Takes raiding some what seriously to make sure we obviously progress Small Bio about me: [I have been playing this game since the last patch of Cataclysm when Dragon Soul was released. I enjoy raiding and dungeoneering. I am also partial to pvp and enjoy doing team based arenas. I've been through several guilds in the past. Most have broken up due to "drama" or people just stopped playing. You can check my achievements for progress on past and current content. If need be and there are "recruiters" coming from cross servers, I am willing to transfer servers. Just give me a heads up notice. I look forward to who ever answers.] Battletag: ZaDoctah#1442Døømguy0 Dec 3
Dec 3 Selling Heroic Argus! Mount/Pantheon/AotC <Celestials> is beginning Heroic Antorus Sales! You'll get your Violet Spellwing mount, a chance at the Pantheon Trinket, AND the Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker achievement! We will be running tomorrow night 11/30 around 10pm EST and multiple times every weekend and Monday night. Add bgodbgg#1882 for more infoEasierthanww1 Dec 3
Dec 2 Looking for Guild I'm a 930 ilvl Mistweaver or Brewmaster monk and I'm in search of a semi-hardcore or hardcore raid group to go through this tier (and possibly further). I want to push through heroic and move onto Mythic. My raid availability is extremely flexible. I've been raiding all expansion and have Ahead of the Curve on every tier so far, but I want to push past heroic in this new tier. Please send inquiries to: Bnet: Drop#1623 Discord: Drop#9516Weird1 Dec 2
Dec 1 WTS Starlight Rose! Selling bulk [Starlight Rose] 25g each. Have 100+ stacks. Whisper ingame or add my btag: SB360#1800 Thanks!Ganderek0 Dec 1
Dec 1 Guild Glory of the Cata Raider Are there any guilds out there I could join to get the Reins of the Dark Phoenix? For some reason I still don't have it and trying to get people to do old raids is nearly impossibleHoodie0 Dec 1
Dec 1 [A] <Deep Fried Moonkin> 11/11N Recruiting [About Us] Hello! We are <Deep Fried Moonkin> A guild on Kel’Thuzad looking to begin pushing Mythic content in Antorus! We are currently recruiting DPS in order to fill out our roster for Heroic and Mythic Argus. [Progression] 9/9H ToS 11/11N Antorus [Server] Kel’Thuzad (Mountain Time) [Recruitment Needs] We are currently recruiting all DPS, with an emphasis on ranged. Regardless of the priority below feel free to contact one of us, we are open to all classes! High Priority Balance Druid Ele Shaman Mages Hunters [Schedule] We raid from 7:00-10:00pm server time on Wednesday and Thursday. Invites begin going out at 6:45 so that we can start the raid right at 7. We are looking to start clearing previous raids on an extra day, in order to help get people gear and into the main raid group. [Loot] We use a loot council system, consisting of 4 officers and one rotating raider, in order to keep things fair and transparent. [Contact Us] If you are interested in joining us, you can contact me on BattleNet: KynboSlice#1128 for more information!Laurette0 Dec 1
Dec 1 [A]<Heavy Metal Gaming> 9/9H LF RDPS Good day people of the forums! Heavy Metal Gaming (Kel'thuzad) is a 2 day, casual raid guild looking to recruit a few more as we are coming to an end to ToS, and looking ahead to the next tier. Due to RL things, we have lost a couple of our key raiders and are in need of replacing/adding to our roster. Although we are casual, the roster is made up of exceptional players, and we are looking for like-minded/skilled players that are vocal in discord, and engage with the rest of the guild. The guild and group is made up of friends that have been gaming together for 10+ years. Many of us previously raiding in Top 50 guilds during TBC, WoTLK, and Cata. For Legion we are AOTC for all raid content and will continue to be. Please note - We are NOT looking to "partner" with other guilds, merge, or be absorbed by. We are a skilled group, looking for like minded players to join our already successful guild/raid team. We are looking for: DPS Ranged: Hunter Warlock Mage Shadow Priest Ele Shaman Raid Times Tuesday & Wednesday 7-10PM Mountain time If you are interested in a laid back guild, but still want to crush heroic raids please respond to this thread, or feel free to add me: in game: Deadly#1230 Or on discord: Deadly#2239Deadly2 Dec 1
Nov 30 MDPS LFG Heroic Progression I'm a vanilla player that is currently looking for a heroic lvl guild doing progression. I'm ToS M 3/9 H9/9 complete. I'm available during the evenings and looking for a fun mature guild to raid and PvP with.Brannick0 Nov 30
Nov 30 <PALS FOR LIFE> Recruiting P4L is a very active community of gamers found on Kel'Thuzad (Alliance). The guild has existed since the earliest days of Vanilla wow and has remained together in the 12 years following. We are currently looking for like minded casual raiders to join us in our weekly raids. We're a heroic raiding guild that will also push into mythics based on tier progression. We only raid two nights a week because we understand that there is life outside of WoW so we want people who are willing to maximize what we do in those two nights. We're also looking for players to take part in non-raid PvE, PvP, and socializing. We have members in the guild who have played since beta and members who have only been around for a few weeks and everything in between. We're looking for players who are interested in all kinds of activites from BGs and Arenas to Dungeons and Raids. We are currently looking for all classes and roles. We believe in recruiting the player and not the class. It's more important to us that you do well and have fun on a class you'd like to play instead of being forced into the current flavor of the month. Current Roles Needed: -Ranged DPS -Healers Our Requirements -Know your class and spec and have the drive to play well while knowing fight mechanics -A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and help others learn. We strive to make our raids a drama free environment. -Have Discord -Prepare for raids by having consumables and knowing strategies -Don't be a jerk If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please contact one of the officers listed below. Kataani: Brenell#1779 Supered: Edcake#1463 Byiff: Byiff#1496 Amorta: Amorta#11408 Raid Times & Days Tuesday: 6:15pm - 9:00pm (MST) (8:15pm-11:00pm EST) Wednesday: 6:15pm - 9:00pm (MST) (8:15pm-11:00pm EST)Kataani9 Nov 30
Nov 30 Peppers I am Peppers, the best paladin ever.Peppers2 Nov 30
Nov 29 900 ilvl resto druid lfg low mythics 900 ilvl resto druid looking for people to run mythics with.Tastycorn1 Nov 29
Nov 29 Kel'thuzad and connected realms Hey, how come Kel'thuzad isn't connected with any other realms? I tried searching and it doesn't come up anywhere in the connected realm list. I found that the population is 500,000 roughly and it's all alliance. So how can it be a PVP server with no horde to fight? Am I missing something here? Even on https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/11393305 if you do a search on the site for "Kel'thuzad" nothing shows up. Is Kel'thuzad not a connected realm other than in battle grounds?Boneyards1 Nov 29
Nov 29 Burning Crusade Players? Hey guys, any guilds from Burning Crusade still around? I just came back to the game.Esfand1 Nov 29
Nov 28 <The Chamber> Recruiting for Antorus! The Chamber is a casual 2 day raiding guild we will be raiding Wednesday/Thursday 10PM Central. We are mainly looking for an OT and DPS but all are welcome. A good attitude is a must as we are more interesting in having a good time then just pushing progression. You can contact me Forcelimit#1579 with questions.Curseyöu0 Nov 28
Nov 27 wkend daytime raid - 7/9M recruit 4 Antorus The Pitch - Weekend 6 hr Raid weeks with buddies Schedule Saturday & Sunday -- 2pm - 5pm EST Weekdays -- pick-up / drop in 5m mythic We want chill adults who know how to play wow, know how to play their toons, but aren't crazy. People who don't need constant attention, but enjoy and take pride in their characters progression and being part of a close knit team. If this is you then you should contact me, we should chat. This could be the last guild you ever join. First Kill Boss Vids @ https://youtu.be/3OYdjIzvHvk Add me on real ID -- Trinks#1866 What we are about; * Relaxed, stress free raiding * Killing raid bosses using skill and tactics, not slavish commitment * Personal accountability * Bonding with guildies over beers and vent * Bullet points * Canadians (not a requirement though) What we are NOT about * Finger pointing, blame laying * 16 hour raid weeks, marathon wipe sessions * Guilt trips / Attacks on guildies or borderline behavior * Paragraphs History * Formed pre-MoP with the primary goal of making WoW buddies and reliving that old school feeling of knowing the people we play WoW with. * Turns out people looking for a guild like this are actually pretty great players and enjoy serious raiding progression on 6 hour raid weeks. * Progression wise we full clear heroics always and partial clear mythics as time permits Add me on real ID -- Trinks#1866Fitsi46 Nov 27
Nov 27 Are you my Huckleberry? Level 32 Goblin MM Hunter looking for a guild with the hope of raiding semi casually when I get to the proper ilevel. My main is a 936 BM Hunter that is 4/9 M ToS on the Alliance side. I wanted to get a taste of the dark side so I figured I would roll another Hunter only this time it would be a Marksman. Any replies would be greatly appreciated.Exzavier2 Nov 27
Nov 25 [A] The Alliance Empire The Alliance Empire LF all to join the Empire in total domination of Warcraft. Be a part of the Largest and most Active growing community to date. Current list of realms and growing: • Alterac Mountains, Balnazzar, Gorgonnash, The Forgotten Coast, Warsong (CR) • Bleeding Hollow • Blood Furnace, Mannoroth, Nazjatar (CR) • Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Bunemaul, Maiev, Stonemaul (CR) • Bonechewer, Aegwynn, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, Hakkar (CR) • Darkspear • Dalaran • Emerald Dream • Firetree, Drak’Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, Stormscale (CR) • Frostmourne (Oceanic) • Kel’Thuzad • Korgath • Lethon, Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Shadowmoon (CR) • Nemesis (Brazil) • Proudmoore • Ragnaros (Latin America) • Sargeras • Stormrage • Tichondrius What should you expect from The Alliance Empire?  Daily slaughter of the Horde in Small to Large scale World PvP  Daily runs of BGs and Arenas for gearing  Dungeons for gearing and transmog  Random FUN events such as tournaments, prescheduled World PvP, Wargames, Races, Transmog contest, Battle Royale, and much more!  Very social and non-toxic environment for you to join the game with others  Very organized community structure with amazing leadership  Other games for you to play when you don’t feel like playing WoW  Chill music to listen to while playing  Amazing perks for being an Officer if you choose to go that route Interesting in joining us? Direct Message us in Discord, our server: Discord.gg/QRhtvCx - Cadigan (Owner) - Deathology (Owner) - Ceneria (Director) - Sinjarah (Director)Cadogans4 Nov 25
Nov 24 6/9M Exp Rdruid LF Guild Hi all, currently looking for a raiding guild on my Resto druid. It is not very geared currently as I'm rerolling from Resto Shaman. Can do all nights but Fri/Sat after 8pm EST. Here are my logs from my resto shaman. expect similar performance on my druid once i get caught up a little. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25964640/13#metric=hps&bracket=-1 Real ID: Brendon2017#1626 Thanks, look forward to hearing from youBxd0 Nov 24
Nov 22 947 Bear Tank LF Daytime Guild Hey guys, I have had the last few months off WoW due to travel, and looking to get back into Mythic raiding. Looking for a fun & friendly group to push content with. Currently on Frostmourne, I'm looking to transfer to a competitive US Guild that raids UK suitable hours. *** e.g 3pm EST, or Weekend raids*** 945-947 equip. 73 traits. All bear legendaries. Officer & MT at previous two guilds. My current guild is 8/9 mythic (6 hours raiding per week), ideally looking for a similar in terms of progression. Cheers BT: iced#1803Triph1 Nov 22
Nov 22 [A]<Cloud IX> 7/9M ToS - Thur/Sun 7-1030 ST Cloud IX We are an alliance guild on the Kel'Thuzad(pvp)-US server. We have a semi-hardcore mindset with a casual raid schedule that allows us to have adult lives and still progress through current content. We cleared 10/10M (cutting edge) NH before ToS dropped. We are currently 7/9M ToS and looking to recruit for Antorus. We dabble in other games together and have several groups that run mythic + weekly. Raid Schedule Thursday- 7-10:30 MST(server time) Sunday- 7-10:30 MST We maintain an optional Tuesday Normal or Heroic Antorus run Depending where we are in progression. We raid a total of 7 hours a week, which means we require a certain level of professionalism and skill that will allow us to move forward through progression. What we need: We are looking for ALL classes/specs going into Antorus. We are looking for players who are like minded and progression driven. You must be capable of doing your job and MECHANICS. All competent players are welcome, as we never mind a little competition. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to contact any of the below: Barbman- Frenchyfries#1401 Pickles- Harshif#1873Barbman10 Nov 22
Nov 21 looking fir friends to hangout with in wow hello im a new player and i am loveing the game its just.... it gets kinda boring without any friends to level/quest with. Yes im in a guild {Heartless} we are rank 5 and im friends with most people in here just they are all level 90's so there isnt mutch we can do together..... there are a couple my level rang but arnt on as much as me. Are there any other new players to wow out there that are looking for someone to quest/hangout with? :DBarafang25 Nov 21
Nov 21 Blacksmith with Enchanted Thorium Breastplate Hi there, I'm looking for a blacksmith to craft Enchanted Thorium Breastplate for me. Willing to pay :DShieldslamed0 Nov 21
Nov 19 [3/9]M Weekend Guild Recruiting DPS! Looking for a social guild? Progression without being hardcore? A home for your character? A fun, friendly environment? Look no further = ). The <Everdreaming Fan Club> is currently farming 3/9M, and is looking for all for all friendly and positive players! We are always looking to do M+, chill and hang out, and have a good time. Currently, one of our goals is to have a few more DPS to round out our raiding core for the rest of ToS, and for Antorus to come. Current raid times are: Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time) Behind it all, we are focused on keeping a healthy guild culture that likes to help each other out and care for each other. Giving to give, a place for all. If you're interested in raiding, M+, or a place to home, please whisper in game: Everdreaming Bubblosevenn Tsagualsa Treesuscrits Legacy Faltanas Appreciation = ) Thanks for your time!Bubblosevenn1 Nov 19
Nov 16 LF Morning-Afternoon Weekday Raid Team Back in the game because I have a terrible addiction and instead of seeking help, I'd like to find a good group that is looking to throw down once Antorus drops. Ideal raid times fall anywhere from 8am-4:30 pm eastern time, weekdays. I've raided semi-hardcore for every raid tier since Cata, and I don't mind working hard towards progression, I'm just looking to make some new friends and have a reliable group to run with!Azazelus0 Nov 16
Nov 16 6/9M 929 feral lfg Firstly, I'm not 6/9M (killed Maiden, not Mistress) on this character. That character would be https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/zeol Looking to make the swap to feral because I just really enjoy it. Sadly, I only have heroic logs for this character. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/undermine/z%C3%A8%C3%B6l Mainly looking for a weekday guild that raids between 7-12 EST I'll be checking this thread periodically.Zèöl1 Nov 16
Nov 12 Mythic TOS pug group interest Hi all :) Even though we're very close to Antorus being released, i am looking to put together a weekly Mythic TOS pug group. Let me know if interested :) The basic requirements are 930+, AOTC, Discord with a working mic and a good attitude and willing to play through a few wipes :) Thank youYrreg0 Nov 12
Nov 12 Mistweaver looking for a home Any guilds out there that prefer player > gear? Due to military deployment hindering my legion raiding I was never able to enjoy legion like I originally planned, but I am home now and wont be deploying again for at least a couple years. I have a ton of past raid experience and am willing to work with the team and prove myself. I am not completely oblivious to Tomb of Sargeras, as a true healer I wanted to learn the tier as a DPS and learn the mechanics before picking back up with heals so I have been able to work my way through pugs and go 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic as a warlock. I would really like to go back to my roots and find a guild as a mistweaver monk. I know I am completely lacking gear but if someone would give me a chance and potentially help me along to get some gear, I can become a healer to rely on.Xclusion1 Nov 12
Nov 12 Ranged DPS LF Guild Affliction Warlock LF to join a core raiding team. History of mythic and heroic raiding. Currently, been focused on playing casually with a smaller friend based guild clearing all heroic content in Legion. I would be looking for a mid-tier raiding guild focused on clearing content into Antorius in a progressive and timely manner. I like to push mythic+ keys and pvp experience around the 2k mark outside of raids. Raid Schedule is flexible with anything but Friday and Saturday. Mythic+ score of 1700+ https://raider.io/characters/us/kelthuzad/Laddorek Warcraft Logs average parse of 90% on most bosses https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/12143538/13#metric=dps&bracket=23 72 artifact level on Crucible Hit me up online: Liberated#1955 ThanksLaddorek1 Nov 12
Nov 9 Glory of the Tomb Raider Carry? I really want the Micronax pet; but there's no chance I'll ever get the achievement in Normal mode before the expansion is over. Are there any guilds on KT doing a carry for this? I can bring any class, any spec and either heal or dps (don't count on me to tank lol). I have no gear or legendaries, (working on it) What are the odds the pet will still be available next expansion?Sylvestor2 Nov 9
Nov 8 <Faith of the Fallen> is Recruiting! Faith of the Fallen a laid back, friendly raiding guild looking for more to expand our ranks. The guild has only existed since the early days of Legion, but consists of players who have been playing as far back as Classic/Burning Crusade. We are seeking players who have an interest in the game and want to be involved with others as we raid, run Mythic+ dungeons, and any other shenanigans going on at the time. Schedule and Roles Needed We currently have 9/9H ToS on farm with raid nights being Tue/Thur 8PM-11PM realm time (10PM-1AM EST). We are in high need of dps/heals, but all are welcome as long as you have a good attitude and willing to make adjustments if needed. Misc Requirements - As mentioned before, have a good attitude and be willing to take feedback into consideration. Nobody is attacking you personally! - Do not stir drama for no reason. Remember, its still a game no matter how serious anyone takes it. - Have discord installed. - We ask that you come prepared for raid (consumables/gems/enchants). If for whatever reason you cannot afford it or forget to bring something, just ask. Feel free to reach out to an officer (Azradian, Solaren, Shooter, Wolfenstien) or poke any member of the guild to get an officers attention if none are online. My battletag: Azradian#1689Azradian0 Nov 8
Nov 6 [A] Mistweaver 5/9M 937 LF Mythic guild Hello! Thanks for your consideration =) Why I'm leaving my current guild ... Progression ... Logs ... Schedule ... About Me ... Contact ... Thank you!Moonbabe1 Nov 6
Nov 4 Ranged DPS LF Guild Affliction Warlock LF to join a core raiding team. History of mythic and heroic raiding. Currently, been focused on playing casually with a smaller friend based guild clearing all heroic content in Legion. I would be looking for a mid-tier raiding guild focused on clearing content into Antorius in a progressive and timely manner. I like to push mythic+ keys and pvp experience around the 2k mark outside of raids. Raid Schedule is flexible with anything but Friday and Saturday. Mythic+ score of 1700+ https://raider.io/characters/us/kelthuzad/Laddorek Warcraft Logs average parse of 90% on most bosses https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/12143538/13#metric=dps&bracket=23 72 artifact level on Crucible Hit me up online: Liberated#1955 ThanksLaddorek0 Nov 4
Nov 4 Heavy Junckbox Hello ! I would like to recruit a Rogue to farm 1,275 Heavy Junckbox (http://www.wowhead.com/item=16885/heavy-junkbox) I will pay 120k gold for this. If anyone is interested, you can contact me here or add me: Guewergues#1250 Thank you!Guewergues1 Nov 4
Nov 3 8/9M 2day 28% KJ LF Resto Druid,Warr Greetings! <Serendipity> of Korgath, 8/9 Mythic ToS, is looking for skilled players for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and Antorus progression! We are a 3 year old guild. As mentioned above, we are a 2 day guild. That being said, we expect our raiders to come prepared for each fight, learn fights beforehand and have consumables ready. We offer a very competitive yet non-toxic atmosphere. We don't think it's necessary to insult people but we are looking for players who take constructive criticism well. We have a pretty deep roster which allows us to have the most optimal compositions for each fight. Unlike other guilds, we have no problem filling our mythic roster but like i said earlier, we are always looking for skilled players to join our ranks. We provide a raiding experience that is designed for players who thrive in a competitive environment. Some of our players have been with us since the beginning of WoD but raid spots are EARNED by everyone equally. We do not show favoritism towards our Veteran players or even Officers. If you are not playing well, you will be sat. No excuses. That being said, we offer a fun yet focused raiding atmosphere which I think is our guild's best asset! For a 2-day guild, we get alot of stuff done. We recently got realm first, Gul'dan! And still ranked 1 for ToS for all Korgath Guilds. If you're looking for a guild that consistently improves each tier and has an active and fun community, then your search is over! Raid Times: Progression Raids: Tuesday-Wednesday 7:30-11:30PM CST Optional Runs: 5pm-6:30pm CST Tuesday-Wednesday: Heroic/Normal ToS Clear 7PM CST Monday: Guild Sales Runs (Heroic ToS) We also PVP (RBGS) on the weekends. Progression: > 7/7M Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge) > 3/3M Trial of Valor (Cutting Edge) > 10/10M Nighthold (Realm First) > 9/9N ToS (World 2nd KJ Normal) > 9/9H ToS (World 4th KJ Heroic) > 8/9M Now working on KJ mythic! Currently Recruiting: DPS: >We are currently looking for ALL skilled DPS players as we prepare to push for Antorus and beyond! Please note that we are on KJ prog right now and on track to get Cutting Edge achievement again this tier! Loot System: Council WE ARE ALWAYS RECRUITING EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS. PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING STILL EVEN IF YOUR CLASS IS NOT LISTED. Mythic +: We have a pretty active M+ community so if you like doing dungeons, you will like it here! If you're interested please add: Rigby#1872 (bnet) and Rigby#0998 (discord) Discord is preferred! If you'd like a faster response submit an app here: serendipitykorgath.enjin.com/recruitment. We also do ToS Heroic Carry runs on Mondays!Lìv0 Nov 3