Kel'Thuzad

Dec 2 Looking for Guild I'm a 930 ilvl Mistweaver or Brewmaster monk and I'm in search of a semi-hardcore or hardcore raid group to go through this tier (and possibly further). I want to push through heroic and move onto Mythic. My raid availability is extremely flexible. I've been raiding all expansion and have Ahead of the Curve on every tier so far, but I want to push past heroic in this new tier. Please send inquiries to: Bnet: Drop#1623 Discord: Drop#9516Weird1 Dec 2
Dec 1 WTS Starlight Rose! Selling bulk [Starlight Rose] 25g each. Have 100+ stacks. Whisper ingame or add my btag: SB360#1800 Thanks!Ganderek0 Dec 1
Dec 1 Guild Glory of the Cata Raider Are there any guilds out there I could join to get the Reins of the Dark Phoenix? For some reason I still don't have it and trying to get people to do old raids is nearly impossibleHoodie0 Dec 1
Dec 1 [A] <Deep Fried Moonkin> 11/11N Recruiting [About Us] Hello! We are <Deep Fried Moonkin> A guild on Kel’Thuzad looking to begin pushing Mythic content in Antorus! We are currently recruiting DPS in order to fill out our roster for Heroic and Mythic Argus. [Progression] 9/9H ToS 11/11N Antorus [Server] Kel’Thuzad (Mountain Time) [Recruitment Needs] We are currently recruiting all DPS, with an emphasis on ranged. Regardless of the priority below feel free to contact one of us, we are open to all classes! High Priority Balance Druid Ele Shaman Mages Hunters [Schedule] We raid from 7:00-10:00pm server time on Wednesday and Thursday. Invites begin going out at 6:45 so that we can start the raid right at 7. We are looking to start clearing previous raids on an extra day, in order to help get people gear and into the main raid group. [Loot] We use a loot council system, consisting of 4 officers and one rotating raider, in order to keep things fair and transparent. [Contact Us] If you are interested in joining us, you can contact me on BattleNet: KynboSlice#1128 for more information!Laurette0 Dec 1
Dec 1 [A]<Heavy Metal Gaming> 9/9H LF RDPS Good day people of the forums! Heavy Metal Gaming (Kel'thuzad) is a 2 day, casual raid guild looking to recruit a few more as we are coming to an end to ToS, and looking ahead to the next tier. Due to RL things, we have lost a couple of our key raiders and are in need of replacing/adding to our roster. Although we are casual, the roster is made up of exceptional players, and we are looking for like-minded/skilled players that are vocal in discord, and engage with the rest of the guild. The guild and group is made up of friends that have been gaming together for 10+ years. Many of us previously raiding in Top 50 guilds during TBC, WoTLK, and Cata. For Legion we are AOTC for all raid content and will continue to be. Please note - We are NOT looking to "partner" with other guilds, merge, or be absorbed by. We are a skilled group, looking for like minded players to join our already successful guild/raid team. We are looking for: DPS Ranged: Hunter Warlock Mage Shadow Priest Ele Shaman Raid Times Tuesday & Wednesday 7-10PM Mountain time If you are interested in a laid back guild, but still want to crush heroic raids please respond to this thread, or feel free to add me: in game: Deadly#1230 Or on discord: Deadly#2239Deadly2 Dec 1
Nov 30 MDPS LFG Heroic Progression I'm a vanilla player that is currently looking for a heroic lvl guild doing progression. I'm ToS M 3/9 H9/9 complete. I'm available during the evenings and looking for a fun mature guild to raid and PvP with.Brannick0 Nov 30
Nov 30 Peppers I am Peppers, the best paladin ever.Peppers2 Nov 30
Nov 29 900 ilvl resto druid lfg low mythics 900 ilvl resto druid looking for people to run mythics with.Tastycorn1 Nov 29
Nov 29 Kel'thuzad and connected realms Hey, how come Kel'thuzad isn't connected with any other realms? I tried searching and it doesn't come up anywhere in the connected realm list. I found that the population is 500,000 roughly and it's all alliance. So how can it be a PVP server with no horde to fight? Am I missing something here? Even on https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/11393305 if you do a search on the site for "Kel'thuzad" nothing shows up. Is Kel'thuzad not a connected realm other than in battle grounds?Boneyards1 Nov 29
Nov 28 <The Chamber> Recruiting for Antorus! The Chamber is a casual 2 day raiding guild we will be raiding Wednesday/Thursday 10PM Central. We are mainly looking for an OT and DPS but all are welcome. A good attitude is a must as we are more interesting in having a good time then just pushing progression. You can contact me Forcelimit#1579 with questions.Curseyöu0 Nov 28
Nov 27 wkend daytime raid - 7/9M recruit 4 Antorus The Pitch - Weekend 6 hr Raid weeks with buddies Schedule Saturday & Sunday -- 2pm - 5pm EST Weekdays -- pick-up / drop in 5m mythic We want chill adults who know how to play wow, know how to play their toons, but aren't crazy. People who don't need constant attention, but enjoy and take pride in their characters progression and being part of a close knit team. If this is you then you should contact me, we should chat. This could be the last guild you ever join. First Kill Boss Vids @ https://youtu.be/3OYdjIzvHvk Add me on real ID -- Trinks#1866 What we are about; * Relaxed, stress free raiding * Killing raid bosses using skill and tactics, not slavish commitment * Personal accountability * Bonding with guildies over beers and vent * Bullet points * Canadians (not a requirement though) What we are NOT about * Finger pointing, blame laying * 16 hour raid weeks, marathon wipe sessions * Guilt trips / Attacks on guildies or borderline behavior * Paragraphs History * Formed pre-MoP with the primary goal of making WoW buddies and reliving that old school feeling of knowing the people we play WoW with. * Turns out people looking for a guild like this are actually pretty great players and enjoy serious raiding progression on 6 hour raid weeks. * Progression wise we full clear heroics always and partial clear mythics as time permits Add me on real ID -- Trinks#1866Fitsi46 Nov 27
Nov 27 Are you my Huckleberry? Level 32 Goblin MM Hunter looking for a guild with the hope of raiding semi casually when I get to the proper ilevel. My main is a 936 BM Hunter that is 4/9 M ToS on the Alliance side. I wanted to get a taste of the dark side so I figured I would roll another Hunter only this time it would be a Marksman. Any replies would be greatly appreciated.Exzavier2 Nov 27
Nov 25 [A] The Alliance Empire The Alliance Empire LF all to join the Empire in total domination of Warcraft. Be a part of the Largest and most Active growing community to date. Current list of realms and growing: • Alterac Mountains, Balnazzar, Gorgonnash, The Forgotten Coast, Warsong (CR) • Bleeding Hollow • Blood Furnace, Mannoroth, Nazjatar (CR) • Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Bunemaul, Maiev, Stonemaul (CR) • Bonechewer, Aegwynn, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, Hakkar (CR) • Darkspear • Dalaran • Emerald Dream • Firetree, Drak’Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, Stormscale (CR) • Frostmourne (Oceanic) • Kel’Thuzad • Korgath • Lethon, Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Shadowmoon (CR) • Nemesis (Brazil) • Proudmoore • Ragnaros (Latin America) • Sargeras • Stormrage • Tichondrius What should you expect from The Alliance Empire?  Daily slaughter of the Horde in Small to Large scale World PvP  Daily runs of BGs and Arenas for gearing  Dungeons for gearing and transmog  Random FUN events such as tournaments, prescheduled World PvP, Wargames, Races, Transmog contest, Battle Royale, and much more!  Very social and non-toxic environment for you to join the game with others  Very organized community structure with amazing leadership  Other games for you to play when you don’t feel like playing WoW  Chill music to listen to while playing  Amazing perks for being an Officer if you choose to go that route Interesting in joining us? Direct Message us in Discord, our server: Discord.gg/QRhtvCx - Cadigan (Owner) - Deathology (Owner) - Ceneria (Director) - Sinjarah (Director)Cadogans4 Nov 25
Nov 24 6/9M Exp Rdruid LF Guild Hi all, currently looking for a raiding guild on my Resto druid. It is not very geared currently as I'm rerolling from Resto Shaman. Can do all nights but Fri/Sat after 8pm EST. Here are my logs from my resto shaman. expect similar performance on my druid once i get caught up a little. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25964640/13#metric=hps&bracket=-1 Real ID: Brendon2017#1626 Thanks, look forward to hearing from youBxd0 Nov 24
Nov 22 947 Bear Tank LF Daytime Guild Hey guys, I have had the last few months off WoW due to travel, and looking to get back into Mythic raiding. Looking for a fun & friendly group to push content with. Currently on Frostmourne, I'm looking to transfer to a competitive US Guild that raids UK suitable hours. *** e.g 3pm EST, or Weekend raids*** 945-947 equip. 73 traits. All bear legendaries. Officer & MT at previous two guilds. My current guild is 8/9 mythic (6 hours raiding per week), ideally looking for a similar in terms of progression. Cheers BT: iced#1803Triph1 Nov 22
Nov 21 looking fir friends to hangout with in wow hello im a new player and i am loveing the game its just.... it gets kinda boring without any friends to level/quest with. Yes im in a guild {Heartless} we are rank 5 and im friends with most people in here just they are all level 90's so there isnt mutch we can do together..... there are a couple my level rang but arnt on as much as me. Are there any other new players to wow out there that are looking for someone to quest/hangout with? :DBarafang25 Nov 21
Nov 19 [3/9]M Weekend Guild Recruiting DPS! Looking for a social guild? Progression without being hardcore? A home for your character? A fun, friendly environment? Look no further = ). The <Everdreaming Fan Club> is currently farming 3/9M, and is looking for all for all friendly and positive players! We are always looking to do M+, chill and hang out, and have a good time. Currently, one of our goals is to have a few more DPS to round out our raiding core for the rest of ToS, and for Antorus to come. Current raid times are: Fridays and Saturdays- 8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time) Behind it all, we are focused on keeping a healthy guild culture that likes to help each other out and care for each other. Giving to give, a place for all. If you're interested in raiding, M+, or a place to home, please whisper in game: Everdreaming Bubblosevenn Tsagualsa Treesuscrits Legacy Faltanas Appreciation = ) Thanks for your time!Bubblosevenn1 Nov 19
Nov 16 LF Morning-Afternoon Weekday Raid Team Back in the game because I have a terrible addiction and instead of seeking help, I'd like to find a good group that is looking to throw down once Antorus drops. Ideal raid times fall anywhere from 8am-4:30 pm eastern time, weekdays. I've raided semi-hardcore for every raid tier since Cata, and I don't mind working hard towards progression, I'm just looking to make some new friends and have a reliable group to run with!Azazelus0 Nov 16
Nov 16 6/9M 929 feral lfg Firstly, I'm not 6/9M (killed Maiden, not Mistress) on this character. That character would be https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/zeol Looking to make the swap to feral because I just really enjoy it. Sadly, I only have heroic logs for this character. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/undermine/z%C3%A8%C3%B6l Mainly looking for a weekday guild that raids between 7-12 EST I'll be checking this thread periodically.Zèöl1 Nov 16
Nov 12 Mythic TOS pug group interest Hi all :) Even though we're very close to Antorus being released, i am looking to put together a weekly Mythic TOS pug group. Let me know if interested :) The basic requirements are 930+, AOTC, Discord with a working mic and a good attitude and willing to play through a few wipes :) Thank youYrreg0 Nov 12
Nov 12 Mistweaver looking for a home Any guilds out there that prefer player > gear? Due to military deployment hindering my legion raiding I was never able to enjoy legion like I originally planned, but I am home now and wont be deploying again for at least a couple years. I have a ton of past raid experience and am willing to work with the team and prove myself. I am not completely oblivious to Tomb of Sargeras, as a true healer I wanted to learn the tier as a DPS and learn the mechanics before picking back up with heals so I have been able to work my way through pugs and go 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic as a warlock. I would really like to go back to my roots and find a guild as a mistweaver monk. I know I am completely lacking gear but if someone would give me a chance and potentially help me along to get some gear, I can become a healer to rely on.Xclusion1 Nov 12
Nov 12 Ranged DPS LF Guild Affliction Warlock LF to join a core raiding team. History of mythic and heroic raiding. Currently, been focused on playing casually with a smaller friend based guild clearing all heroic content in Legion. I would be looking for a mid-tier raiding guild focused on clearing content into Antorius in a progressive and timely manner. I like to push mythic+ keys and pvp experience around the 2k mark outside of raids. Raid Schedule is flexible with anything but Friday and Saturday. Mythic+ score of 1700+ https://raider.io/characters/us/kelthuzad/Laddorek Warcraft Logs average parse of 90% on most bosses https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/12143538/13#metric=dps&bracket=23 72 artifact level on Crucible Hit me up online: Liberated#1955 ThanksLaddorek1 Nov 12
Nov 9 Glory of the Tomb Raider Carry? I really want the Micronax pet; but there's no chance I'll ever get the achievement in Normal mode before the expansion is over. Are there any guilds on KT doing a carry for this? I can bring any class, any spec and either heal or dps (don't count on me to tank lol). I have no gear or legendaries, (working on it) What are the odds the pet will still be available next expansion?Sylvestor2 Nov 9
Nov 8 <Faith of the Fallen> is Recruiting! Faith of the Fallen a laid back, friendly raiding guild looking for more to expand our ranks. The guild has only existed since the early days of Legion, but consists of players who have been playing as far back as Classic/Burning Crusade. We are seeking players who have an interest in the game and want to be involved with others as we raid, run Mythic+ dungeons, and any other shenanigans going on at the time. Schedule and Roles Needed We currently have 9/9H ToS on farm with raid nights being Tue/Thur 8PM-11PM realm time (10PM-1AM EST). We are in high need of dps/heals, but all are welcome as long as you have a good attitude and willing to make adjustments if needed. Misc Requirements - As mentioned before, have a good attitude and be willing to take feedback into consideration. Nobody is attacking you personally! - Do not stir drama for no reason. Remember, its still a game no matter how serious anyone takes it. - Have discord installed. - We ask that you come prepared for raid (consumables/gems/enchants). If for whatever reason you cannot afford it or forget to bring something, just ask. Feel free to reach out to an officer (Azradian, Solaren, Shooter, Wolfenstien) or poke any member of the guild to get an officers attention if none are online. My battletag: Azradian#1689Azradian0 Nov 8
Nov 6 [A] Mistweaver 5/9M 937 LF Mythic guild Hello! Thanks for your consideration =) Why I'm leaving my current guild ... Progression ... Logs ... Schedule ... About Me ... Contact ... Thank you!Moonbabe1 Nov 6
Nov 4 Ranged DPS LF Guild Affliction Warlock LF to join a core raiding team. History of mythic and heroic raiding. Currently, been focused on playing casually with a smaller friend based guild clearing all heroic content in Legion. I would be looking for a mid-tier raiding guild focused on clearing content into Antorius in a progressive and timely manner. I like to push mythic+ keys and pvp experience around the 2k mark outside of raids. Raid Schedule is flexible with anything but Friday and Saturday. Mythic+ score of 1700+ https://raider.io/characters/us/kelthuzad/Laddorek Warcraft Logs average parse of 90% on most bosses https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/12143538/13#metric=dps&bracket=23 72 artifact level on Crucible Hit me up online: Liberated#1955 ThanksLaddorek0 Nov 4
Nov 3 8/9M 2day 28% KJ LF Resto Druid,Warr Greetings! <Serendipity> of Korgath, 8/9 Mythic ToS, is looking for skilled players for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and Antorus progression! We are a 3 year old guild. As mentioned above, we are a 2 day guild. That being said, we expect our raiders to come prepared for each fight, learn fights beforehand and have consumables ready. We offer a very competitive yet non-toxic atmosphere. We don't think it's necessary to insult people but we are looking for players who take constructive criticism well. We have a pretty deep roster which allows us to have the most optimal compositions for each fight. Unlike other guilds, we have no problem filling our mythic roster but like i said earlier, we are always looking for skilled players to join our ranks. We provide a raiding experience that is designed for players who thrive in a competitive environment. Some of our players have been with us since the beginning of WoD but raid spots are EARNED by everyone equally. We do not show favoritism towards our Veteran players or even Officers. If you are not playing well, you will be sat. No excuses. That being said, we offer a fun yet focused raiding atmosphere which I think is our guild's best asset! For a 2-day guild, we get alot of stuff done. We recently got realm first, Gul'dan! And still ranked 1 for ToS for all Korgath Guilds. If you're looking for a guild that consistently improves each tier and has an active and fun community, then your search is over! Raid Times: Progression Raids: Tuesday-Wednesday 7:30-11:30PM CST Optional Runs: 5pm-6:30pm CST Tuesday-Wednesday: Heroic/Normal ToS Clear 7PM CST Monday: Guild Sales Runs (Heroic ToS) We also PVP (RBGS) on the weekends. Progression: > 7/7M Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge) > 3/3M Trial of Valor (Cutting Edge) > 10/10M Nighthold (Realm First) > 9/9N ToS (World 2nd KJ Normal) > 9/9H ToS (World 4th KJ Heroic) > 8/9M Now working on KJ mythic! Currently Recruiting: DPS: >We are currently looking for ALL skilled DPS players as we prepare to push for Antorus and beyond! Please note that we are on KJ prog right now and on track to get Cutting Edge achievement again this tier! Loot System: Council WE ARE ALWAYS RECRUITING EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS. PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING STILL EVEN IF YOUR CLASS IS NOT LISTED. Mythic +: We have a pretty active M+ community so if you like doing dungeons, you will like it here! If you're interested please add: Rigby#1872 (bnet) and Rigby#0998 (discord) Discord is preferred! If you'd like a faster response submit an app here: serendipitykorgath.enjin.com/recruitment. We also do ToS Heroic Carry runs on Mondays!Lìv0 Nov 3
Nov 1 942 Prot Paladin LF Guild LF a new guild for M+ progression and M raid progression. Willing to xfer, but I want to stay Alliance. I have not had the schedule this xpac for organized progression. Now I am in a position where I can commit to a team. I have 10 years of experience as a main tank in cutting edge progression. I AM NOT ABLE TO RAID TUESDAY MORNINGS, AND WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY EVENINGS. Other than those days and times, I am good to go Burst#1949Burst2 Nov 1
Oct 30 [A] <illuminate> 2/9M 7-10 T/Th <illuminate> is recruiting strong DPS and Healers to push further into mythic ToS. We are currently 2/9 M in need of a few more players to fill out our roster comfortably. We raid T/Th from 7-10 ST (Mountain Time) and do normal / alt runs on the weekends. We have a core of active players who work well together to get things done efficiently. We aim to be a mid-level mythic raiding guild while keeping our 2-day a week schedule. We have a friendly but competitive atmosphere, providing a performance based raiding environment without excessive douchebaggery or elitism. What we expect We are in search of mature active players who can come to raid ready to get everything done on a 6 hour raid schedule. We do other raids on off nights as well as Mythic+ and PvP. Success in raid comes from effort put in outside of raid, and every raider is expected to put in the time to keep their character(s) up to date. With a limited raid schedule attendance is crucial, and as such we need people who can consistently log on for raid every week. You must be capable of doing well and also doing mechanics in raid. We use discord and prefer that everyone have a microphone, even if rarely used. What we need Healers - Paladin Shaman or Monk Ranged DPS Hunter Warlock Boomkin Melee DPS Rogue Deathknight All exceptional players will be considered. If this sounds like a good fit for you contact : BoM#1780 Veggiegirl#1261 Yakkyak#1760Ðrbøm6 Oct 30
Oct 27 TSM LF Tanks/DPS/Heals 8/9H Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Heroic 9/9-8/9H raiding guild on Thrall (PVE-EST). Real Life has hit our family pretty hard this expansion so we are actively recruiting for all postions. ...[/quote] Contact: Zuul#1119 for more information. “There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”Druúl0 Oct 27
Oct 27 delete GUILD MOVED 12-17-17 BYE BYE ALLIIIANCEJíggles12 Oct 27
Oct 26 EXTREMELY HIGH WORLD MS Hello, Anyone else have extremely high world MS since patch on kt? I normally sit at 28ms and was red the moment i logged on. Logged onto tich horde and was 63 and finee.Windxwalker1 Oct 26
Oct 24 Prot Paladin Looking for Raiding Guild I am a veteran WoW player looking for a permanent raiding guild. I have been away for 2 years (after MoP) but have been playing since Vanilla WoW. I have years of both core tank and healer experience. I am currently iLvL 909, but working on my gear whenever I can. I do work FT and need certain nights for raiding. Tues/Weds/Thur. I am willing to speak with Officers of guilds as well as do tank runs to show my skills. I am on most days but work all weekend, every weekend. I can answer any questions needed. Thank you for considering me =)Tammii0 Oct 24
Oct 23 prot/fury war LF late night progression preferably starting at 12am - 1am. i am willing to play both protection and fury, and have solid legendaries for both.Potatosenpai0 Oct 23
Oct 19 Stormrage-Adventurer 4/9M~LF Weekend Raiders Need a core raiding spot in a mythic guild? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you're smashing them with? Then Adventurer is the guild for you. ...Serenityz0 Oct 19
Oct 19 7/9M Recruiting DPS <The Last Pull> Horde Illidan, 7/9 M 9/9H is recruiting a 920+ (Priority for ranged) DPS (must have logs) for ToS progression. Raid times: Mon-Wed 9PM-12PM EST. Apply at: discord.gg/Yv2nDZb For more information Contact Raeya Btag: Raeya#1889 Discord: Ræya#7807 (alt 0230)Ræÿa0 Oct 19
Oct 19 FREE 101 Twink runs all day today Hey everyone- a lot of people are leveling alts for Argus and today I'm helping out with that. I will be running random dungeons for people 98-109, with a minimum of 680 ilvl (this is required for the random que). *If you are not eligible for que, I cannot run you.* THIS IS NOT A PAID SERVICE. It is free. Free. Meaning you don't owe me gold. All I ask in return for these runs is that you check me out on my platform. And since idk if putting my twitch on these forums is against rules or whatever, I won't post the channel here. IF YOU WANT RUNS BUT DON'T WANT TO FOLLOW, THAT IS FINE. Follows are suggested, not required. I'm putting an FAQ below. *IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE POST YOUR BTAG IN THE COMMENTS AND I WILL CONTACT YOU.* FAQ: 1. How much for the runs? Can I pay gold instead of follow? Free. If you don't want to follow, don't- I won't accept gold for runs either way. 2. How long does it take? Typically, levels are about 35-40 minutes each. This depends on the RNG of what dungeon we get, and if you have heirlooms or not. Each dungeon is roughly 30% of a level or so. 3. What is a 101 twink and how does it work? If you didn't click my armory already, I have a lot of 840 BoE gear that requires 101. This lets me get stats to absurdly high levels. Since the dungeons I go into are 100, I can mass pull dungeons and solo them. It is good experience because to the people being run, mobs their level are being killed. 4. How much and how long did the twink take to create? If you're rich enough you can buy all the gear immediately, it's basically instant. Mine took a while because I'm not super rich. Total I've spent around 700-800k on the gear. 5. Do you have this available for horde? No, unfortunately I can only powerlevel Alliance players. Sorry :( If you have a question I didn't answer, ask in the comments and I'll get back to you. Thanks.Herpdedurp3 Oct 19
Oct 18 [A] - Weekend Raid Team - ( Stormrage ) Weekend Re-Roll Semi HC / Casual Progression guild on {A}Stormrage recruiting for core spots. Fri-Sun 10pm-1am est We are a guild that places value on people over the purples or legendary items that they happen to have. Awesome gear is a plus but loyalty and synergy are the 2 things that allow us to play together and be successful as a team. We are all friends here , some are real life friends others are long time friends that we have picked up along the way over the years and we strive to maintain those relationships. We believe that having fun with one another is the most important aspect of playing any game together. That is why we classify our guild as Semi Hardcore / Casual. We also firmly believe that winning is fun. We are an end game progression guild, when we sit down, the goal is focusing on the obstacle in front of us and overcoming it. If you decided to join us, you will find your guildies are more than willing to build with you and will go to great lengths to ensure that your issues / problems are resolved appropriately and to satisfaction. We build one another up so that we can succeed as a team , We try to help one another improve as players and as people in some cases. We win as a team and we take loses as a team. There are no blame games played here and we are all equal in our responsibilities to ensure our success in what ever our current raid encounter focus is. We raid in a positive raid environment so check your ego at the door please, Don't worry, we always give credit where its due and do recognize players who go above and beyond what if required of them. Current Roster Needs : Demon Hunter (Havoc) - High Demon Hunter (Vengeance) - Low Warrior (Arms) - Med Warrior (Fury) - Low Warrior (Protection) - Low Rogue (Any Spec) - High Shaman (Enhance) - High Shaman (Elemental) - High Shaman (Restoration) - Low Monk (Brewmaster) - Low Monk (Windwalker) - Med Monk (Mistweaver) - High Mage (Any spec) - High Druid (Balance) - Med Druid (Feral) - Low Druid (Guardian) - Low Druid (Restoration) - High Priest (Shadow) - Med Priest (Holy) - High Priest (Discipline) - High Warlock (Any Spec) - Med Hunter (Any spec) - High Paladin (Holy) - High Paladin (Protection) - High Paladin (Retribution) - High We are always welcoming to any player who is looking to raid regardless of the listing above, So please feel free to hit us up here or in game, Contact info is listed below. Stoptrollin#1947 Grumpywizard#11365 FrogFarm#1234Edalanessia0 Oct 18
Oct 18 <Randy Badger> 1/9M Recruiting RDPS and Heals [US][A] <Randy Badger> 1/9M Recruiting all roles to push into Mythic and Antorus! Who we are We are a casual guild that likes to keep progression in mind, we're a close knit group of friends that all enjoy playing wow together. Current Progression: Tomb of Sargeras - 1/9M Now Recruiting: Melee DPS Any Exceptional Player can apply Ranged DPS SPriest - High Warlock - High Hunter - High Healers Priest - High HPal - Medium Shaman - High Fill out our quick form to apply today! https://goo.gl/forms/OqHcivDOo0q9GJBU2 Raid Times (2 nights/wk)*: Tuesday - 7:00 - 10:00 Wednesday 7:00 - 10:00 (All raid times are MST) Contacts Kimsecks#1623 - GM Ferbuu#1652 - Raid Lead Konstant#1192 - RecruitmentKimpally1 Oct 18
Oct 12 [A] <Exalted With The Ladies> 8/9 H ToS Update: Currently working on H KJ, expecting to achieve AOTC before Antorus. -- 8/9 H ToS T/Th 7-9 ST -- <Exalted With The Ladies> is a long standing guild who has created a core of friendly and familiar faces. We have a relaxed environment and are pushing through heroic Tomb of Sargeras as we approach Antorus. In addition to our core progression we also offer; normal runs, mythic plus runs, and the occasional run of older tiers. We aim to provide a helpful and active environment that doesn't take itself too seriously, but still knocks out content before it's trivial. We are currently in need of exceptional and dependable DPS. Our raiding roster tends to fluctuate between 10-14 players, but we are seeking to increase that number. Our biggest issue is attendance, our guild compromises itself of adults so we understand that life does come before World of Warcraft, however our goal in increasing our roster size is to prevent scrambling to fill in slots at the last moment for raid times. With that said, while we are prioritizing DPS at the moment, all qualified applicants are welcome to join. Raid knowledge is preferred, but we are willing to teach and help those that can demonstrate that they are committed and willing to learn. If you feel as though we would be a good fit please feel free to message Shaqfu#1270 or Justin#11312. You can additionally leave a reply here or message someone in game and they will find someone who can assist you. Thanks =^-^=Catcondo4 Oct 12
Oct 6 934 Monk Tank LF Progression Guild Hey, I'm searching for a guild for mythic progression, as well as people to push high keys on mythic+. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kelthuzad/viramak https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/kel-thuzad/Viramak If you currently need a new tank, go ahead and comment bellow and I'll get back to you soon. Thank you.Viramak4 Oct 6
Oct 6 935 Prot Paladin LF 2 - 3 Night Raid Group As it says in the title I am a 935 Equipped Protection Paladin and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. I shattered my hand in a car accident during the middle of Nighthold (when broken shore came out)and am finally coming back. When I returned the guild had broken apart, but had gone 10/10 M. Currently I am 4/10 M NH 10/10 H NH 5/7M EN 7/7 H EN 2/3 M TOV 3/3 H TOV I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any days. (Note: A little bit about my skill, quick learning, and commitment. I came back on Tuesday at ilvl 903. I have ran non stop mythic pluses to catch up, am now ilvl 935, and ranked #4 on the server for Protection Paladins on raider.io. I have cleared 6/9 N TOS and 6/9 H TOS + Killed KJ Heroic all through pugs.) A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Wrath of the Lich King and toned it down in Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. (That's what it took in Sunwell) I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I cleared Nightbane the second week it was out and I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit and was the first in my guild to hit max artifact before they changed it. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ciliegia5 Oct 6
Oct 6 Right Meow 7/9M 3 Night/Wk Alliance Right Meow is a 3 night a week 8-11PM EST raiding guild looking for the following to finish up this tier and move into Antorus: - Tank - Ranged dps - Healer (Paladin and Priest preferred) Apply at http://rightmeow.shivtr.com/Níghtstrike1 Oct 6
Oct 6 lf 101 twink gear LF 101 twink Gear 860 + & Relic for hunter can armory my gear and lmk.Animal1 Oct 6
Oct 5 [A] <The Red Dawn> Recruiting 9/9H ToS <The Red Dawn> 9/9H ToS is Recruiting in preparation for Antorus We are a heroic guild looking for new adult members, mainly looking for RDPS right now but all are welcome to apply. Schedule: Tues/Thurs 7:15pm to 10pm Server.(Mountain Time) that’s 9:15-12AM EST. About the Guild The Red Dawn has been raiding since WOTLK. We do enjoy a relaxed gaming environment but emphasize structure when raiding. We pride ourselves in having continuously coordinated group activity and steady raid success for more than 7 years, allowing the guild to remain a solid base for players. What you can expect from us: • Reliable and consistent guild leadership with years of raid leading experience. • An adult group of players and conversation • An atmosphere that not only encourages teamwork but individual accountability - focused on progression. • Raid Repairs, food • What we expect from you: • Knowledge of your class and spec. • Study of the encounters and mechanics while progressing. • A positive attitude and willingness to help improve the guild and the raid performance. • 90% Attendance • A stable computer and internet connection. • Discord is required. Have a headset. Interested? Contact Electryone in-game or by Battletag: Electryone#1798. Or Mega at Mega#11961 Or any guild member can help you if I’m not available.Electryone2 Oct 5
Oct 4 [A]<Defiant> [4/9M] 9/9 H T/TH 515-8 ST <The Defìant> Is currently recruiting to fill our roster. We have a casual schedule with high expectations for raid. We recently changed our raid times to Tuesday and Thursday 5:15pm - 8:00pm ST (7:15-10:00pm EST) We are currently looking for Healers and DPS so that we can push H KJ* and head into mythic progression, we also do weekly mythic+ 15's and other raids; as well as frequent !@#$posting. Recruitment needs: Healer Holy Priest DPS Anyone competent Consistent, and willing to better themselves Tanks None we have too many as is If there are any questions contact Jinjaweed at Jinjaweed#1228 or myself at Nank#1597. For best results contact Jinjaweed. *KJ current wipes at <10%, it'll die soon™Sonraloria7 Oct 4
Oct 1 Rogue looking for heroic guild -Character name is Sweetcharlie on Mal'Ganis. -I am currently Horde, but would like to switch to Alliance. -Item level: 911; 56 traits in assassination. -I am flexible on times, but I am EST based. -An ideal guild for me is one who is small and does things beyond WoW. I am not interested in the serious raiding scene. My hardcore raiding days ended in WOTLK. I like to play other games such as PUBG and DOTA2. Just looking to see what's out there. Let me know! BattleTag: Sweetcharlie#1890Sweetcharlie3 Oct 1
Oct 1 931 Mage 936 DH 927 War lf guild Hello, me and a couple of buddies are looking for a guild that raids sun-wed that finishes no later then 11 est. Happy to provide logs, we are all 9/9 Heroic, hoping to find a mythic guild to raid in. PST Ryger#6496 931 Mage Frost 936 DH Havoc 927 Warrior ArmsPurgelife3 Oct 1
Oct 1 Weekly Mythic Nighthold Hello everyone, I am seeing if there is any interested in a premade mythic Nighthold weekly farm group. I am a 7/9M 10/10M raider interested in running a group that clears Mythic Nighthold in a timely and efficient manner. My personal interest in a weekly Mythic Nighthold is to assist the players I raid with in getting gear that they still need from the raid and have an opportunity to obtain the Mythic Gul'dan mount (I'm a bit of a mount collector.) As of right now, several specs still use gear from the Nighthold raid. Convergence of Fates is still very powerful for many specs (Fury, Unholy) and several specs still use the set bonus from Nighthold (Windwalker, Druids, Ret Paladins) However, it is honestly not worth many guild's time to run an out dated raid for a few pieces of armor that only some specs can benefit from (And often only when titanforged) so many guilds no longer clear the raid and many players find themselves needing to pug the raid which can prove difficult. I want to eliminate the need to join pugs that you have little faith in and instead have a consistent group that will clear the raid weekly. I am looking for similarly experienced/geared players with experience in Mythic Nighthold. As of right now I have not decided on a time for this run, once there is a group dedicated to clearing the raid we can determine a time for the run. Thank you for reading my post, I hope you will consider joining this run. My battletag is Zelfrax#1648, my Discord is Zelfrax#4862 and you can also send me an in-game mail at Ryoma-Kel'thuzad to show your interest.Ryoma3 Oct 1
Sep 28 <Herd of Nerd> (9/9H) Recruiting for ToS! <Herd of Nerd> (9/9H) Recruiting solid dps and heals for ToS progression. We raid T-Th 7:30-10pm server time, with a normal run on Wednesday night. We're a new guild that will consider all qualified applicants for Mythic progression! If interested, please contact Rist#11421 (Me) or Focus#11421Risnik10 Sep 28