Kel'Thuzad

Jun 28 M+ Dungeon Sale runs M+ dungeon prices are on a per dungeon basis, if you would like to buy a bundle we are more than happy to accommodate and will give a discounted rate. With the release of Patch 7.2.5, and the importance of concordance/new leggos we are going to be selling M+ farming. This entails myself, and 2 other individuals that will farm M+ with you until your heart's content. If interested in this, please message Dreams to set this up. On average we get 120M AP/hour, which can sometimes be as high as 150M AP depending on the affixes of the current week (bolstering). M+ 10 250k - awards a 905 piece in your class hall on tuesday M+11 300k - Awards 910 piece of gear M+12 350k - Awards 915 piece of gear M+13 - 400k - Awards 920 Piece of gear M+14 - 500k - Awards 925 Piece of gear M+15 600k - awards 930 gear, and 250M AP in your weekly chest with max AK. These are prices with OUR keystone, if you bring your own keystone you will get a discount. Along with getting a guaranteed piece of loot from your weekly cache, we will give you any piece of loot that is tradeable at the end of the run. Karazhan - 150k Nightbane WITH mount - 150k Karazhan w/ Nightbane - 250k A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling. You will pay the remainder prior to the starting of the instance. We like to keep on schedule and tardiness to runs can result in a loss of your spot and deposit. If you would like to purchase an instance run feel free to contact me Drac#11278 Form: https://goo.gl/forms/tl4nX7VXRgNAwfM93 Please fill this form out while you wait for us to get back to you, it gives us an idea of what you want in advance and allows us to set up runs ASAP for your convenience.Draconee0 Jun 28
Jun 28 ~~~~~~ N/APeedress3 Jun 28
Jun 28 < Cloud IX > 10/10M 7/9H TOS LFM < Cloud IX > Kel'Thuzad, Alliance, pvp ➡ Raid Times Thursday, Sunday, 9-12:30PM EST (7-10:30 MST/Server Time) ➡ Progression Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3H Nighthold: 10/10M ➡ Recruitment needs open to all outstanding players looking for solid DPS for TOS. DPS: - Rogue - F/U Death knight - Ret pally - Spriest - warlock - Boomkin Healers: - Resto shammy Cloud IX is currently located on the Alliance side of US-Kel’Thuzad, we are a fresh guild formed in Legion with the goal of clearing all content while it is still relevant on a 2-day schedule (7 hours total weekly). While Cloud IX is freshly formed, our members have been playing World of Warcraft competitively since its release in 2004 and have participated in countless US Top 100 kills. We are looking for top quality and experienced players that are interested in clearing content efficiently in an environment that encourages constructive criticism and consistant performance. If you’re interested in a lighter schedule and you share a similar mind-set, we encourage you to get in contact with us. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of a well-meshed guild with players that have the passion, skill, and drive to be successful. Recruitment Contacts: Notdeadyet @ Fleet#1643 Valintein @ tinman#1948Notdeadyet15 Jun 28
Jun 28 915 Bear Looking For New Home! Hello! Long story short, I am looking for a Mythic guild. I prefer semi-hardcore with a relaxed environment. I am currently 915 Item Level, 57 Traits. Nighthold Experience: 9/10M *60% Gul Dan Wipes* Tomb of Sargeras Exerpience: 9/9N; 7/9H Availabability: M-T-W-TH 7PM-12AM EST Logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/umphries Battletag - MrFreeze007#11642Umphries0 Jun 28
Jun 27 [LF] Guild with Voice Chat Looking to join a chill guild w/ vc (pref discord but not required) Hubs and I just want some fun people to play with, not really looking for anything in particular. We are alliance. I do not want to join Alliance Empire. lmk if I need to post this elsewhere. My gamertag is HeyCharlie#1893Daffynewt1 Jun 27
Jun 27 . .Loligaggin1 Jun 27
Jun 25 9/9Heroic ToS World 9th LF LOCK,SPRIEST,HUNT Greetings! <Serendipity> of Korgath, 9/9 Heroic ToS, is looking for skilled players for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression! As mentioned above, we are a 2 day guild. That being said, we expect our raiders to come prepared for each fight, learn fights beforehand and have consumables ready. We offer a very competitive yet non-toxic atmosphere. We don't think it's necessary to insult people but we are looking for players who take constructive criticism well. We have a pretty deep roster which allows us to have the most optimal compositions for each fight. Unlike other guilds, we have no problem filling our mythic roster but like i said earlier, we are always looking for skilled players to join our ranks. We provide a raiding experience that is designed for players who thrive in a competitive environment. Some of our players have been with us since the beginning of WoD but raid spots are EARNED by everyone equally. We do not show favoritism towards our Veteran players or even Officers. If you are not playing well, you will be sat. No excuses. That being said, we offer a fun yet focused raiding atmosphere which I think is our guild's best asset! For a 2-day guild, we get alot of stuff done. We recently got realm first, Gul'dan! If you're looking for a guild that consistently improves each tier and has an active and fun community, then your search is over! Raid Times: Progression Raids: Tuesday-Wednesday 7:30-11:30PM CST Optional Runs: 5pm-6:30pm CST Tuesday-Wednesday: Heroic/Normal ToS Clear 7:30pm CST onwards (Depending on interest) Monday: Guild Sales Runs We also PVP (RBGS) on the weekends. Progression: > 7/7M Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge) > 3/3M Trial of Valor (Cutting Edge) > 10/10M Nighthold (Realm First) > 9/9N ToS (World 2nd KJ Normal) > 9/9H ToS (World 4th KJ Heroic) NOW RECRUITING FOR TOMB! Currently Recruiting: +MELEE DPS WITH TANK OS -Fury/Arms Warrior -Havoc DH -Ret Paladin -Feral +Ranged DPS -Spriest -Warlock -MM Hunter +Healer -Holy Paladin -Resto Shaman Loot System: Council WE ARE ALWAYS RECRUITING EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS. PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING STILL EVEN IF YOUR CLASS IS NOT LISTED. Mythic +: We have a pretty active M+ community so if you like doing dungeons, you will like it here! Guild Progression Kills: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS37OlK_TLeXQQS9E5bKIzA If you're interested please add: Rigby#1872 If you'd like a faster response submit an app here: serendipitykorgath.enjin.com/recruitment.Lìv5 Jun 25
Jun 23 [A] WTS Mythic Keystone level 15 Keystone is prepared for you, you just have to come get your 930 loot. 500k PST VaxymVaxym0 Jun 23
Jun 22 [A] Affinity Recruiting Heroic AOTC NH guild Hello Friends, Affinity of Kel'thuzad is recruiting for raids during Legion. We are a close group of friends who want to raid hard, but not often. I would put us somewhere around the middle of the road between casual and hardcore. The majority of us have been playing since Vanilla. In WOD we managed to clear everything on Heroic. In Legion we are focusing on a Heroic raid size. We are recruiting for all specs/classes. If you have friends or toons on a different server we will gladly accept folks who want to raid with us cross realm to try us out. If you like us, you can come on over. We're looking to raid Tuesdays/Wednesdays 5-9 PST. We do a lot of alt runs and mythic+s on other days. The main things we look for in recruits: Good attitude (no seriously, no jerks, be chill). Good attendance. You should join us if: You want to raid hard, but only 2-3 nights a week. You want to be flexible with classes/specs you want to play. We want you to play what you have fun with. You want friends you can count on to be there during raid times. You want friends to PVP with on off-raid times, and not rage out You want to push the new Mythic Dungeons You want free-repairs and raid mats. You play WOW to have fun over all else! If you want to join: Just PM me here, or send a friend request to B-Tag: Smellybacon#1113. We do not have some in depth recruitment application process. If you hang out in the guild/raids and get along with us, then you will stay. If you rage, are excessively rude, or !@#$%y, then you'll get kicked. Remember we're all here to have fun! -SmellybaconShadowdunk0 Jun 22
Jun 21 <Nation of Light> [A] Recruiting All Classes <Nation of Light> Recruiting All Classes New guild with a lot of experience from multiple expansions. We are currently looking for all classes and specs to round out our raid team. Healers and Ranged DPS are in high priority. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30PM EST. If you have any other questions, feel free to message me in game or leave a comment here.Willarda0 Jun 21
Jun 21 10/10H NH - 3/10M NH - Tomb Recruitment Times available & time zone: Mountain Standard Time 7pm-9pm - Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday - 6 Hr Week Faction: Alliance Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore, Currently pushing Mythic Current progression/experience: (7/7H EN-4/7M EN) - (3/3H ToV) - (10/10N NH) - (10/10H NH) - (3/10M NH) Contact info: Etia, Aveharin ( GM ), Zyrania (Recruiting) Jargenel (Officer), Callexis (Officer), Andram (Officer), Sartrah (Officer), Thadazar (Officer) We are a fun guild that focuses on playing with friends and helping new people gear up by running daily mythic + groups and preping them for raids. We are mostly active past 3pm MST all the way past midnight server time. Also looking to fill our roster for Tomb! Logs are ran and reviewed to make sure that everyone is on the same page. Low performance is not punishable, we simply will try and help you and get a better understanding on raid awareness/rotations if need be. If there is no improvement after help is given then we will give corrective action as needed. Personal loot is what we are running currently. Mythic Teir bosses "May" be MasterLoot. This is not set in stone as of yet. Attendance to non Mythic raids will impact who will be able to raid in the core mythic group. Make sure that you are ready to go 10-15mins before raid time and have all necessary flasks and potions. We are looking for 2-4 strong Ranged DPS/Healers. Minimum 897-900 ilvl. Discord is what we use for our raids. High Priority: RDPS 1. Mage 2. Warlock 3. Hunter 4. Druid 5. Shaman 6. Shadow Priest High Priority: Heals 1. Druid 2. Monk 3. Paladin 4. Priest 5. Shaman Zyrania -- Xevaria#1786 - Btag Please feel free to MSG us in game on Kel'Thuzad or in this forum We look forward to raiding with youZyrania9 Jun 21
Jun 20 Guild Looking for guild. ilvl- 890 Wanting to raid heroic Dps Demon Hunter Battle tag- Foxy#1261 Msg me if interested.Lëry2 Jun 20
Jun 20 [A]Shotgun By Thirty Two 9/10M Wed/Thurs 7-10 <Shotgun By Thirty Two> is a 2 night raiding guild that formed during the middle of Nighthold. We are currently recruiting for Tomb to push normal and heroic, with the aim to get right into mythic when it launches. We also do plenty of Mythic+'s, PvP, and play other games during off nights. If you're looking to get into casual-hardcore raiding or just a guild to be social with, we may be just that. Current Progression: 9/10, getting ready for ToS. Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 7-10 pm server time. Will be pushing normal/heroic on Tuesdays for the start of Tomb. Loot Rules: Officer Loot Council Requirements - 905+ ilvl - Concordance - Discord / working mic - Good attitude / attendance - Logs and experience a plus Raid spots are based on attendance, performance and what classes we need for progression. Current Recruitment Tanks: Low Healers: Low Melee DPS: Low DPS DK: High Range DPS: High Boomkin: High If you are interested or have questions please contact Fireco#1827, Sleepysleepy#1718, Blackout#1706, Greyfox#1951 or BigDwilly#1436, thanks.Fireco9 Jun 20
Jun 19 3 DPS LF 2 Night Guild Hi all, We have 3 DPS looking for a 2 night guild, which has solid heroic progression and clear speed with the potential for mythic difficulty as well. Anytime during the week is fine for us, with hours preferably being after 6PM Server Time. Our 3 DPS: Retribution Paladin - 895 ilvl Elemental Shaman - 908 ilvl Balance Druid - 913 ilvl Our Druid has 10/10M exp, our Shaman has 6/10M exp and I myself have 4/10M exp. Feel free to add my battle tag Lemmings#1615 for any further info.Jeverett2 Jun 19
Jun 19 898 Resto Druid LF fri/sat night guild 7/7M 3/3H 1/10M Resto Druid LF fri and/or sat night guild for ToS. Have been raiding off and on since Wrath. Armory and logs linked below. Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/kelthuzad/zookeepz Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20989062/11#metric=hps&partition=1Zookeepz0 Jun 19
Jun 18 <THE BOYS> ARE BACK IN TOWN Suh dude US WARSONG [A] The boys is a super lit *fire emoji* guild that is looking for top notch lads for raiding casually, pvp and other wow things. We are a group of friends that have stopped raiding hardcore to just do some one night a week stuff. We are only expecting to be a heroic meme guild. Raid times: Wednesday 8pm - 11pm Server time. (times still unofficial) We aren't looking for edge lord masters of the blade to come tryhard in this guild but we want people who can listen up, play their class, and joke around. Bunch of Rando Cali guys in their mid 20s just looking to have fun. (we are like half/mostly canadians right now so thats pretty wacky) If you are interested in joining we are really active right now. Just Wsp Bobbo or Beardski in-game. Valmore#1768 is for bobbo also. Njdubs#1125 is for Beardski. (Token canadian lord) The title of this post is stupid. Now accepting some girls through a rigorous selective processBobbo2 Jun 18
Jun 17 Heavy Junkbox for Insane Hello ! I would like to recruit a Rogue to farm 1,400 Heavy Junckbox (http://www.wowhead.com/item=16885/heavy-junkbox) I will pay 55k gold for this (almost 40g per box). If anyone is interested, you can contact me here or add me: Guewergues#1250 Thank you!Guewergues1 Jun 17
Jun 17 Selling AOTC 40k gold Selling aotc 40k gold, come get it before Tuesday. Just message alelro in game or mail with times you are online.Alelro0 Jun 17
Jun 17 <Forte> Heroic raiding for ToS <Forte> is an Alliance guild on Kel'thuzad (NA) focused on Herioc raiding. We have no intention on doing mythic raiding. We strive to quickly and efficiently clearing herioc raids. We've gotten Atoc well before the next raid for Emerald nightmare, Trials of Valor, and Nighthold. DPS are expected to keep their parse numbers well above 60%. The type of players we're looking for are above average raiders that no longer desire to spend the time and stress of mythic raiding. Everyone completes higher mythic+ dungeons each week and there's a light requirement for keeping up on AP, obviously nothing too serious with the new AP/AK System. Alt runs are ran usually through the week as well but mains are expected to show up to main raids. With the ease of gaining loot right now an item level of 880 or so is expected to show your willingness to at least work on your gear. The raid environment is adult based, NSFW chat is expected to be kept there, drinking and relaxed play especially on farm nights are common. If you think we're a good fit we can talk on discord. Feel free to contact me here or battle.net or whatever its called now @ Edrec#1877 Raid times are tuesday/thursday 7 - 10 server time. What we need: Hunters Mages Warlocks Shadow Priest aka Ranged DPSSoifone1 Jun 17
Jun 17 <Red Stag> Recuiting for Tomb of Sargeras <Red Stag> is currently recruiting 900+ ilvl DPS for our progression raid team for Tomb of Sargeras (release date June 20th). Our core raid team is a fun adult group, 18+ only. We like to have fun, but we get sh!t done ;) Raid times: Tuesdays & Wednesdays 9-11pm EST (7-9pm realm time). 10/10H NH back in early March. Joining the guild is not necessary for raiding, but we do ask that you are consistent in showing up. Guildies receives guild repairs, pots, and flasks for raiding. If you are interested or have any questions, post here or message me in game TabbyCat#1888.Indygo2 Jun 17
Jun 16 Selling Heroic/Normal Kil’jaeden!! Hello everyone!! Ready for Tomb of Sargeras? If not, we have the solution. Usually to get into those random raid pug groups you either need an ilevel much greater than what the raid drops, the heroic kill of the final boss, and good wowprogress. A little too much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we are here!? We are providing with Kil’jaeden kills since the first week of ToS. We will be selling both Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden. For those wondering, we are only taking GOLD in all realms. How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS When the first week of ToS comes out we will open our services to everyone! When you join the discord please make sure you read the message sent to you by the Dyno (Bot). Be one of the first to get that heroic/normal Kil’jaeden kill!Eliaennara0 Jun 16
Jun 16 A<Casually Hardcore> tues/wed 6:30-9:30 ST <Casually Hardcore> is recruiting for Tomb, currently 10/10H NH, looking to fill our roster to get into mythic tomb eventual. will talk to anyone who is interested, preferably mage, shaman, holy priest/pally, warrior, rogue. raid times: tues/wed 6:30-9:30. underkill13#1309Betrayen0 Jun 16
Jun 16 Warrior mastery neck Hello, I'm buying a Raging Furystone Gorget of the Savant, it's a crafted neck made by jewelcrafters. I'm after the pure mastery neck and will pay very well for it. If you or someone you know has this neck and is ready to make some serious gold, feel free to leave a comment or mail me in game.Ragefreaklol0 Jun 16
Jun 15 Buying Nightbane mount run Looking to buy a Nightbane mount run. Not sure how much they cost right now though. Add me in game, battletag: Hamurai27#1875Lothbrock0 Jun 15
Jun 14 <A>Terror Squad Inc PvP community guild Link to Guild Recruitment forums thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755775948#post-1 Terror Squad Incorporated (Terror Squad Inc) Server: Emerald Dream Type: PvP Hello friends! My name is Alatril and I am here to make a small announcement. I have had a vision of a guild format I wish to share and hope people will join in to help build. For too long now I have watched the PvP community dwindle down especially on the North American side of the spectrum. Below will be an outline of what I hope to accomplish (with help) with this community guild. Table of Contents 1) Our (my) goal 2) About Myself 3) Community 4) Development 5) Competitive PvP 6) PvE? 7) My server 8) Closing Our (My) Goal So simply my goal here is to create a community of players who love to pvp, want to improve and contribute to the PvP community in general no matter how big or small the contribution is. I hope to build a guild community that not only wants success when it comes to higher ratings and PvP achievements but success on improving other players in the process and helping them reach goals they want to set for themselves. To often I see disdain for players that want to PvP but don't have the experience in high pressure situations to actually improve and contribute in those situations. I want to build a guild community where players not only have access to other players of the same skill level but players who are also willing to help other players improve by sharing their experience. About Myself This won't be long because this isn't about me. However I feel like a little background is needed. I have been playing WoW since its exception. I have dedicated countless hours to the game and characters. My love for PvP started late Vanilla when a friend of mine dragged me into an AV for quest. I have never been a player that has achieved high ratings nor sought to. However recently I have watched top players on Twitch and love watching WoW esports in general and not only wish to improve myself to learn the game and its mechanics better but also contribute to WoW esports either by playing or otherwise. I just want to be involved. Also this summer I hope to launched a Twitch talked show called NerfCraft as well (follow on Twitter @NerdCraftWoW) Community Community has always been big to me. Community is what made this game a passion and it is what continues me playing. However, as the game has its ups and down I have also seen a decline in community. This has a lot to due with declining player base and server deaths but also some other things. The one I wish to focus on is the PvP community. I see a lot of divide and disdain within the community. What I hope to accomplish is to build a guild community where mutual respect no matter what a person's skill level is. Everyone can learn from everyone in my eyes. Everyone can contribute. Developement Players in general are far more skilled than ever because of how long the game has been around. However I still feel like a lot of players want and have room to improve but don't know where to turn to do so. Also it seems harder and harder to find players to connect with to play with as well. I hope to build a guild community that gives players access to such things.Aliatril2 Jun 14
Jun 13 In search of Warrior crafted neck I'm buying a pure mastery crafted neck that is for warriors.Ragefreaklol0 Jun 13
Jun 13 [A] <Heavy Metal Gaming> 10/10H LF RDPS Good day people of the forums! Heavy Metal Gaming (Kel'thuzad) is a 2 day raid, 7/7 3/3 10/10 Heroic casual raid guild looking to recruit a few players as we head into ToS. Due to RL things, we have lost a couple of our key raiders and are in need of replacing/adding to our roster. Not to mention, from time to time, the dreaded wife-boss lands a massive critical strike. We are a casual guild, that atm doesn't run Mythic. We super don't care about it, and are fine with crushing heroic raids. However, if we get the right group, we definitely would. Although we are casual, the roster is made up of exceptional players, and we are looking for like-minded/skilled players that are vocal in discord, and engage with the rest of the guild. The guild and group is made up of friends that have been gaming together for 10+ years. Many of us previously raiding in Top 50 guilds during TBC, WoTLK, and Cata. For Legion we are AOTC for all raid content and will continue to be. We are looking for: DPS ONLY! Extreme need for a good HUNTER (MM or BM) Ranged: Lock/Mage Ele Shaman Raid Times Tuesday & Wednesday 7-10PM Mountain time If you are interested in a laid back guild, but still want to crush heroic raids please respond to this thread, and feel free to add me: in game: Deadly#1230 Or on discord: Deadly#2239Deadly2 Jun 13
Jun 13 <Divinity> hosted GDKP Hey there Kel'thuzad! I once upon a time hosted many GDKP runs that worked to great success and it was one of my favorite things to do so I am looking to revive them and hopefully find people interested in the runs, below will include some info and I'll link a google doc to the spreadsheets from the old runs as I believe transparency and understanding the history of it all is very important. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y1dmVy8lHDPd5RRuxPOWK4it0NiuJg4DjKp8o5DkbPM/edit#gid=24 (History of the runs and how I display cuts and what not) WHAT IS A GDKP? GDKP is a run where everyone enters the raid with however much gold they chose to bring, instead of a normal DKP system where people are alloted points for attending or doing whatever outside of raids your currency for purchasing items is literally gold, we will have a public auction of each item in raid chat following each boss kill, the highest bidder wins the item, they trade me the gold in exchange for the item I document the price of the item and it gets added to the pot that will be evenly distributed at the very end of the run. WHO CAN COME? At this point in time as my number of 'hardcore raider' friends has dwindled there are currently openings for people who are looking to come exclusively to buy gear (I'm open to people of literally ANY ilvl should you supply sufficient proof that you're going to be spending) And at the opposite end of that we obviously need people who are very geared and maybe interested in only one or two things Warforged or just want to come to collect. If you come in garbage gear, contribute minimally and aren't spending any gold I reserve the right to remove you/not invite you back. WHEN IS IT? The plan is for the run to take place on Saturday night at 10:30 EST (8:30 Server time) and go for 3-4 hours depending on how everyone is feeling, hitting brick walls etc. I appreciate you taking the time to read this, at this point in time I am looking to focus mostly on heroic ToS/Mythic Nighthold with the possibility of Mythic ToS should the group be strong enough. If you are interested in attending contact me in game on KT or on b.net @ Sellin#11328Sellins0 Jun 13
Jun 11 914 Prot warrior LF guild I have 4/10m exp and i am available during the week from 7pm-1am server. I have ksm, concordance, aotc, etc. Add me Jordan#11383 to talkGoliik1 Jun 11
Jun 9 [A]Why Am I On Fire 2 Night Raiding Hello all, I am from <Why Am I On Fire> on US-Kel'thuzad, and we are looking to find a new healer and some ranged DPS for our mythic team. We are currently 7/10M and now making good progress on Tichondrius. We raid on Tuesday and Thursday at 8-11EST and just run m+ and old raids on off days while hanging out in Discord. If you're possibly interested, shoot me a message here or on bnet: Zippo#1274 Hope to hear from you! __**Guild:**__ Why am I on Fire __**Faction:**__ **ALLIANCE** __**Raid Times/Days:**__ 8-11 EST Tuesday/Thursday __**Cleared:**__ 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10 Mythic __**Recruitment Contacts:**__ BTag - Zippo#1274 Discord - Psysham#8869 __**Website:**__ Under Construction __**Wowprogress:**__ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Why+Am+I+On+Fire __**Needs:**__ Ranged DPSZzips9 Jun 9
Jun 8 5/10M Exp (Early March) LF Home Immediate Contact Discord - Lightpulse#7752 About Me: I started playing this game at the coattails of Vanilla. I started raiding at a decent skill level during Dragon Soul when I Started my own Guild. The Guild would always remain with a few of the early creators; however, the name changed a couple of times. I was the Guild Master and the Raid leader up until end of The Emerald Nightmare when I had to recruit someone to fill the shoes as Real life was getting into the way. I stopped raiding around 5/10M due to those real life issues. Really the only time I've actually taken a break from this game. I came back wanting to play my resto druid(886 39 traits). I am willing to play my paladin(901 40 traits) for the right fit. I am not looking for a bench spot. My paladin is a little behind, but not as behind as my Rdruid. Paid transfer is a massive plus. I am looking for a home, a place with good company and an amazing atmosphere. I do not need to be yelled at, I do my homework for raids and have been for years. I consider myself a high level raider. Raiding Experience: Dragon Soul (Druid): 8/8H Terrace of Endless Spring(Druid): 4/4H Siege of Orgrimmar(Druid, Then paladin): 11/14H (14/14M) Highmaul(Paladin): 7/7H 1/7M Blackrock Foundary(Paladin): 8/10H Hellfire Citadel(Paladin): 13/13M The Emerald Nightmare(Paladin): 7/7M Trial of Valor(Paladin): 2/3M The Nighthold(Paladin): 5/10M (Early March) Preferred Faction: Alliance, open to horde. Available Times: 2 DAYS: However, any variation. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 7:00PM - 1AM Arizona Time Preferred Server Alliance Based PVP or any PVE. For serious inquiries only, Lightpulse#11403 Druid 886 - 39 traits, 2 Set Holy Paladin - 901 - 40 traits, 4 SetStarheal0 Jun 8
Jun 8 908 Ret Looking for Guild 1Obzeran2 Jun 8
Jun 8 New to PvE I am looking for a laid back guild that can help me get into the pve aspect of the game, i have done very few mythic+ dungeons and very few normal mythic dungeons, i have never done anything beyond raid finder for raids, i have spent the bulk of my time in the game on pvp. I am ilvl 888 fury warrior.Strutted3 Jun 8
Jun 7 <Persistence> [A] [1/9M ToS] Progress: We are currently 1/9 Mythic Tomb. About: Persistence is a guild comprised of raiders from various backgrounds and skill levels with one common goal: Mythic content in Legion. Goal: Clearing mythic at the very least in time for Cutting Edge Achievement, with the intent to clear it within the first 1-2 months. Raid times: Wednesday 10:30 pm - 1:30 am EST Thursday 10:30 pm - 1:30 am EST Monday 10:30 pm - 1:30 am EST Optional Raid Times: For Alts or once heroic content is shelved. Tuesday 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm EST Friday 11:00 pm- 1:00 pm EST Recruitment needs: Tank: Filled Healer: Filled Dps: Trialing all decent dps All exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of spec or role. Applicant requirements*: -Computer that can run WoW and Discord without issue on medium graphics or higher -Stable/reliable internet connection -90%+ attendance -Laid back and social -Flexibility in terms of class/role. While not required, dual-role is highly recommended -Commitment to the guild and raid. -A working microphone and the wherewithal to use it. -Logs on Warcraftlogs.com. We will not accept anything else. *Ilvl or current exp do not matter. Logs will be weighted accordingly. Senior Officer: Petipas1414#1947 Healing Officer: ADW#1745 Raid Leader: Hoody#1845 Co-Raid Leader: Vxn#1641 Dps Officer: Zader#1327Aoirse60 Jun 7
Jun 4 907 Havoc DH LF MNH/ToS Guild 907 Havoc DH LF MNH and ToS guild. 10/10H. Played off and on since vanilla. I'm looking for a good raiding guild where I can hop in and start filling my mythic roster! I also have 52 artifact traits.Illidarien2 Jun 4
Jun 4 920 Prot/Ret paladin looking for guild Hello all, My guild current guild(9/10M) is taking a break until tomb. I am now looking for a progression oriented guild that has a stable roster with like minded raiders. I can main ret or prot and have appropriate gear for both specs. I have concord on both specs also. Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/proudmoore/Motocobra Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/motocobra Looking preferably for a 10/10M guild that are looking for more for tomb. I also have 5 alts. 900 Vengeance DH(BiS legendary) 901 Prot warrior 897 Blood DK 903 Guardian druid 899 Brewmaster monk I put great effort in to my toons and the guild i am apart of. If you think i would be a good fit for your guild let me know motocobra#1577Motocobra0 Jun 4
Jun 3 913 Resto Druid LF Raiding Guild. Looking for a core raiding spot. I am currently 5/10M NH with a few pulls on Spellblade. My availability is Monday-Thursday 8pm-2am EST. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kelthuzad/gyldenstiernGyldenstiern3 Jun 3
Jun 2 908 ret looking for guild I'm new to Kel'thuzad and looking for a mythic raiding guild. If you're interested, please leave your information so I can contact you. Thanks! My progression: 8/10M NH My hours: Tu-W-Th-Su-M 7pm server and later My logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/adoneliaAdonelia1 Jun 2
May 30 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales (HORDE). Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 30 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Votkinsk4 May 30
May 28 [A] Occam's Razor ▬ 7/7M 2 Day/~6hr LF Heals+ hey everyone Occam's Razor is a Mythic raiding guild looking to top off our core roster with a few people as we head into The Nighthold. Especially needed at the moment is a healer, preferably a Resto Druid or Resto Shaman and a Spriest who can potentially fill as a healer if needed, though all skilled players feel free to apply. Unless you're a warrior. We have enough of those. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30 server to 9:30 server (MT) If you're interested add me, Moondoggie#1409 or our officers Chiv#1614 and Miloh#1689 and have logs ready. Filling out an app @ http://occamsrazor.shivtr.com/ would be helpful too. If you aren't looking to raid Mythics or simply can't consistently make raid times we'd love to have you anyway for some alt runs, M+ and general off night stuff.Moondoggi12 May 28
May 28 (QQ)(RageTime) AK Nerf Hate To show how bad the nerf is I am going to use Math Old Cap 55,200,100% New Cap 4,000,000% Now here is the math of if you got 100 base line AP increased by the provided percents. 100 base line AP + 55,200,100% = 55,200,200 AP 100 base line AP + 4,000,000% = 4,000,100 DG daily bonus has a defult of 400AP 400 Baseline AP + 55,200,100% = 220,800,400 400 Baseline AP + 4,000,000% = 16,000,000 to sum it up 13.8 of the same AP Item at AK 40 gives you the same amount of AP as one token given at AK 50. In a sense your cheated out of about 13.8 tokens every time you get 1 token at AK 40. Overall we are cheated out of a grand total of 757,762,660AP per every 100 default AP. How much stronger do you think you would feel causally gaining AP with a 55M increase compared to a 4M increase? Does this make your time input working on a weapon feel missed place and otherwise worthless knowing you could have progressed more during your daily routine under the 55M increase over the 4M increase? Blizzard cheated us out of a possible 30 talents we could of invested into the paragon talent for what will now be a likely 10 or 15. I understand they buffed it slightly though still we were still cheated. This will end my (RageTime) Post enjoy and have a good one. Edit: I get we are not intended to cap at 101 though do note that we are still cheated out of Billions of AP.Rägeheart1 May 28
May 28 [A] <Faith of the Fallen> 10/10H Nighthold! <Faith of the Fallen> ALLIANCE Currently 10/10 Heroic Nighthold Faith of the Fallen was a result of 2 raid teams forming together to form a larger and more efficient raid team. Using Emerald Nightmare and Trial of Valor as a warm up we managed to hit the ground running going into Nighthold and we're now looking to expand our raid core! We do our best to ensure that everyone has a place in our guild. We are consistently active outside raid time running alt raids, casual PvP including arenas/battlegrounds, and running low/high Mythic+. We have a semi-casual outlook on raiding and ask that our raiders meet a simple set of expectations including: 1. Show up to raid. We understand that this is not cutting edge progression but we do ask that you do our best to maintain reasonable attendance if you intent to be part of our core. And at the least let us know if you will not be around in advance. 2. Know your class, and be prepared. Take pride in your character, have your stuff gemmed/enchanted and bring flasks/food/potions to raid. 3. Be kind. We like to enjoy ourselves in raid, it is a game after all, so enjoy it. Our loot is distributed using a loot council system. This system rewards players who consistently show up to raid and are able to do their part. Our officer team decided with a voting system where each piece will be put to the best use in the raid. This is decided based on: largest upgrade, attendance, best stats. Our raid schedule is Tues/Thurs/Mon 8-11 MST with Monday being a non-mandatory clean up/off-raid night. Legion Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Heroic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Heroic The Nighthold: 10/10 Heroic RECRUITMENT: Shadow Priest (High demand) Mage Rogue Enhancement Shaman DPS DK Balance Druid Hunter Havoc DH DPS Warrior Regardless of our "needs" we consider all people interested. We do recruit casuals/non-raiders. Officers you can contact: Lukaroox (realid: Wackedd#1449) Solaren (realid: Idle#1603) Laddorek (realid: Liberated#1955)Lukaroox58 May 28
May 26 <Bear Team Six> 7/10M NH Recruiting We are Bear Team Six, an Alliance guild based on US-Kel'Thuzad. We are currently 10/10 Heroic Nighthold and 7/10 Mythic Nighthold and are looking for strong players to fill out our core team for Mythic Progression. If you are interested in joining our core raiding team please provide a link to previous logs showing your performance. Most of our members are in the EST timezone so that is what we base our raid times around. We are a semi-hardcore guild and raid three nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. What we Require for New Recruits: - Desire to raid. - Dedication to show up to raids when it's within your ability. - Know your class. - Read up on the fights and understand what your role should be doing. - High raid attendance. Raid Times: Tuesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Wednesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST Below are the roles by priority that we are specifically looking for: Tanks: Low Healers: High Melee DPS: Low Ranged DPS: High Any class/spec not mentioned above is low priority. Reply to this thread, contact Towersconnor#1610 or Crow#13817 if you'd like to inquire about joining Bear Team Six or apply directly at www.bearteamsix.com/apply/.Execrow0 May 26
May 25 [A] Negative Bro 7/10m Real spots available! Recruiting for Mythic Nighthold Raid times: 9:00pm-12:00am(EST) Tuesday, Thursday, Optional Wednesday Farm Night *UPDATED 4-29-17* Hey kel'thuzad and readers. We are currently in need and are recruiting a Blood/Frost DK and a few more Ranged dps to fill our roster. We have real raid spots available. We arent a 9/10 guild looking to fill our bench we actually have plenty of game time available for those who wish to experience progression in an organized raiding environment. We are a 2 night guild and have managed to down 7/10 bosses we are aiming to get cutting edge so we need the best of the best ready to raid. We are super helpful group of guys with constant mythic plus groups forming throughout the week. Hit us up in game if your interested or add me on bnet. PS. Applicants should look at our logs and know or believe they would be able to compete with our current dps if you think your not there yet we can still take you on a casual basis. About We are comprised of a solid group of players that have been playing since vanilla. The Core officers have great feats of strength such as deaths demise grand crusader and celestial defender. We are hardcore at heart but a little more casual now that we are all older married and balancing RL and with WOW. Great bunch of guys looking for loyal raiders to fill the raid. Classes Currently Needed Death knight -We are in currently in need of a DK one who enjoys playing Frost or Blood when needed. If you like DK and are looking for a home this your place immediate entry to a semi hard cord progressing raid environment and a group like no other. Healer - We would really like to have a solid resto sham and/or holy priest who enjoys raiding as well as top tier mythic plus groups. Warlock - We are currently recruiting a top tier lock who could compete with our mega lock FOGAL. check out his parses and let us know! DPS if you can parse over 700k on mythic krosus please feel free to apply.. If you think maybe you arent there yet because your current guild is holding you down but you have what it takes please talk to us about it! Aldizi#1720 Plutheros#1832Aldizi18 May 25
May 25 <Celestials> Mythic & Heroic NH Sales! <Celestials> is selling Mythic Nighthold on Tuesdays at 830pm EST and Heroic Nighthold on Thursdays at 830pm EST. My btag is bgodbgg#1882 and discord id is bgodbgg#4653. 10/10H ML - 700k. This gets you all loot for your spec and any other loot that other carries do not want. There are very few items that raiders need, so we technically have priority on items above 905 ilvl, but you will get almost everything. If you don't get at least 8 items, we will bring you back for another run. There are currently 2 ML spots left open. Mythic! We also do mythic sales on Tues/Wed. 10/10M ML - 4.5mil, all loot goes to you (no mount) 9/10M ML - 1.5mil, all loot goes to you If you would like to purchase individual bosses/another combination, let me know and we can probably work something out. Cutting edge going away soon!Cillidan0 May 25
May 23 8/10M Frost DK LF Raid. Min. 6/10 Hey everyone, I am a Frost DK looking to join a raid team. Starting today! I am 8/10M and you can see logs, just search for Easybake on KT. I know the fights and do great dmg. I am looking to join a raid that is atleast 6/10M. I wanna raid tonight! I have a lot of experience and am very social and down to help. My times available would be 7est-12:30est. I am at work so please reach out to me on discord if anyone needs a DK! <3 My discord is Gripskie#3524Easybake1 May 23
May 23 T/Th 4/10 M LF Hpally and Bear/Monk tank Realm - Sargeras [Alliance] Raid Time - 10:30-1:30 Pacific Raid Days - Tuesday/Thursday <Alone> 4/10M Relaxed 2 NIGHT Mythic Focused Guild is Looking for Mythic ready players to bolster our Mythic roster - 900+ Current Open Spots: *Healer - Holy Pally or Mistweaver Monk *Tank - Monk or Druid We are pushing M NH with the mindset of solidifying our core roster for M Tomb. We strive to keep raid environment relaxed and focused. If you play in the late night and early morning time slot, we have a home for you. Most of our players log on past 10-11 P.M. Pacific (: Our core is extremely solid, but are in need of specifically a Monk/Druid tank and Hpally/MW to really cap our team in prep for M ToS and continued M NH Progression. Feel free to add: Matty#1515 with questions We do not require applications, but you and I will have a discussion in discord in replacement of the app process. QUOTEMattyenh0 May 23
May 22 10/10M US 13 2day LFM for Mythic Tomb Prog Greetings! <Serendipity> of Korgath, currently one of the Top 2-day US guilds, is looking for skilled players for Tomb of Sargeras progression! As mentioned above, we are a 2 day guild. That being said, we expect our raiders to come prepared for each fight, learn fights beforehand and have consumables ready. We offer a very competitive yet non-toxic atmosphere. We don't think it's necessary to insult people but we are looking for players who take constructive criticism well. We have a pretty deep roster which allows us to have the most optimal compositions for each fight. Unlike other guilds, we have no problem filling our mythic roster but like i said earlier, we are always looking for skilled players to join our ranks. We provide a raiding experience that is designed for players who thrive in a competitive environment. Some of our players have been with us since the beginning of WoD but raid spots are EARNED by everyone equally. We do not show favoritism towards our Veteran players or even Officers. If you are not playing well, you will be sat. No excuses. That being said, we offer a fun yet focused raiding atmosphere which I think is our guild's best asset! For a 2-day guild, we get alot of stuff done. We recently got realm first, Gul'dan! If you're looking for a guild that consistently improves each tier and has an active and fun community, then your search is over! Raid Times: Progression: Tuesday-Wednesday 7:30-11:30PM CST Optional Runs: 5pm-6:30pm CST Tuesday-Wednesday: Heroic/Normal Nighthold Clear 7:30pm CST onwards (Depending on interest) Thursday: Clear rest of NH Heroic/Normal then do ToV/En Mythic or Heroic We also PVP (RBGS) on the weekends. Progression: > 7/7M Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge) > 3/3M Trial of Valor (Cutting Edge) > 10/10M Nighthold (Realm First) NOW RECRUITING FOR TOMB! Currently Recruiting: +MELEE DPS WITH TANK OS -Fury/Arms Warrior -Havoc DH -Ret Paladin -Feral +Ranged DPS (Hunter, Balance Druid, Spriest, Ele Shaman) +Off-tank(Pally,Monk,Druid) WE ARE ALWAYS RECRUITING EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS. PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING STILL EVEN IF YOUR CLASS IS NOT LISTED. Mythic +: We have a pretty active M+ community so if you like doing dungeons, you will like it here! Guild Progression Kills: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS37OlK_TLeXQQS9E5bKIzA If you're interested please add: Rigby#1872 If you'd like a faster response submit an app here: serendipitykorgath.enjin.com/recruitment.Lìv3 May 22
May 22 A <pep> 4/9M Recruiting! <pep> US-Kel'thuzad (4/9M, US#250) Is looking exceptional and dedicated players who can perform strongly in respect to their role/class for Tomb of Sargeras progression Raid Times: -Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday. -9-12est -9 hours/week -DO NOT extend raid times DO NOT require split runs of alts - Thursday Optional Clear Night, along with M+ runs on off nights Guild Info: <pep> consists of previous US top 100 players looking to make a progressive environment. The core group that has formed <pep> has been progressing with current content in a competitive environment since WoTLK. Since the beginning of Legion we have improved our rankings through each raid and achieved Cutting Edge in all of Legion. We are looking to continue our success going into Tomb of Sargeras with raiders who are just as excited with the new content and look forward to pushing it. A few of our past ranked kills: US 130 Heroic Lich King 25 Man US 60 Completion of Tier 11 Heroic 25 Man US 46 Heroic Will of the Emperor US 100 Heroic Garrosh 25 Man US 400 Mythic Xavius US 300 Mythic Helya US 220 Mythic Gul'dan Our raid schedule is relatively light compared to other guilds requiring more hours per week. With this being said we do expect all of our raiders to show up prepared for raid and not waste timing due to limited amount of time we spend. This includes some research/videos for bosses that will be provided along with food/flask/pots. We are a social group and do enjoy to hangout in discord Currently Recruiting: Continuing to recruit all exceptional DPS through this tier, but our top needs are: hunter low mage medium monk (dd) low rogue medium warlock medium How to Apply To apply please visit www.guilded.gg/#!AdJjMnppRL Any concern or question with your application please contact Blue#14661(Recruitment) or any of the following: Cybus#1591 Bigspen11 May 22