Kel'Thuzad

Jul 21 912 BM Hunter LF Mythic Guild Hey everyone! Raid Experience: ToS: 7/9N (Inquisition and Harjatan not down) 7/9H (Maiden/KJ not down). NH: 10/10N 10/10H 6/10M Time Availability: Any day between 4-11 PM CST (2-9 PST, 3-10 Server, 5-12 EST) About Me: Currently working part-time while finishing my last year in college. I have pretty ample free time this year. I'm almost always willing to run +s and help out my fellow guildies. I love alts, leveling, animals, and my pets. I'm willing to put in the work to be an awesome raider and be the best at my spec. Disclaimer: I'm currently working on regearing some of my pieces as I am in great need of more haste. I'm also working on getting Elisande's trinket, but no success for the past few months. Contact: KK545#1717 Kailiak-Kel'thuzad Belahu-Thrall [H]Kailiak3 Jul 21
Jul 21 912 mw monk looking for guild to raid with 912 ilvl mw monk 51 traits looking for a guild to progress with. I've only been 110 for 9 days but i have raided since vanilla. Not looking for free handouts I just want to raid and contribute. Currently 9/9N and 7/9H Battle tag : Oreok4#1633Aellas4 Jul 21
Jul 21 ilvl 900 Subtlety Rogue LFGuild on Kel'Thuzad I'm an experienced vanilla player looking for a competent seasoned guild that is currently doing at least heroic progression. I prefer a fun casual setting with a player core that likes helping others.. i'm currently 9/10 Heroic NH. Battle Tag: BrannickBane#1323Brannick4 Jul 21
Jul 19 LF Active Guild Guild broke up close to the end of NH and I'm looking for a guild with active members. Have geared tank and several geared DPS all ~900+ ilvl. Looking for normal/heroic raiding & M+. Hit me up! angryweasel#1611Oberoth2 Jul 19
Jul 19 <A> 920 tank LF guild weekday 6-10 server Experienced & resourceful tank looking for a consistent group that raids during the schedule posted in the title. I'm looking to progress through heroic content, with a possibility of reaching into mythic. Unsure of what information your guild would need in the application process, please contact me at yungsigma#1853. Thank you.Yungsigma0 Jul 19
Jul 18 [WTS]Alani Mount-Thundering Ruby Sky Serpent Have 10 skyshards, looking to sell the mount to up to 4 people. 25k each, everyone gets the mount. Add me in game or on Nikolisko#1766.Nikolisko0 Jul 18
Jul 18 5/9M 2day Guild LF MM Hunter/Warr DPS/Spriest Greetings! <Serendipity> of Korgath, 5/9 Mythic ToS, is looking for skilled players for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression! As mentioned above, we are a 2 day guild. That being said, we expect our raiders to come prepared for each fight, learn fights beforehand and have consumables ready. We offer a very competitive yet non-toxic atmosphere. We don't think it's necessary to insult people but we are looking for players who take constructive criticism well. We have a pretty deep roster which allows us to have the most optimal compositions for each fight. Unlike other guilds, we have no problem filling our mythic roster but like i said earlier, we are always looking for skilled players to join our ranks. We provide a raiding experience that is designed for players who thrive in a competitive environment. Some of our players have been with us since the beginning of WoD but raid spots are EARNED by everyone equally. We do not show favoritism towards our Veteran players or even Officers. If you are not playing well, you will be sat. No excuses. That being said, we offer a fun yet focused raiding atmosphere which I think is our guild's best asset! For a 2-day guild, we get alot of stuff done. We recently got realm first, Gul'dan! And still ranked 1 for ToS for all Korgath Guilds. If you're looking for a guild that consistently improves each tier and has an active and fun community, then your search is over! Raid Times: Progression Raids: Tuesday-Wednesday 7:30-11:30PM CST Optional Runs: 5pm-6:30pm CST Tuesday-Wednesday: Heroic/Normal ToS Clear 7:30pm CST onwards (Depending on interest) Monday: Guild Sales Runs We also PVP (RBGS) on the weekends. Progression: > 7/7M Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge) > 3/3M Trial of Valor (Cutting Edge) > 10/10M Nighthold (Realm First) > 9/9N ToS (World 2nd KJ Normal) > 9/9H ToS (World 4th KJ Heroic) > 5/9M Currently Recruiting: +Ranged DPS -Spriest -Warlock -MM Hunter Loot System: Council WE ARE ALWAYS RECRUITING EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS. PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING STILL EVEN IF YOUR CLASS IS NOT LISTED. Mythic +: We have a pretty active M+ community so if you like doing dungeons, you will like it here! Guild Progression Kills: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS37OlK_TLeXQQS9E5bKIzA If you're interested please add: Rigby#1872 If you'd like a faster response submit an app here: serendipitykorgath.enjin.com/recruitment.Lìv6 Jul 18
Jul 17 <Go Back to Sleep> 7/9 Recruiting Ranged DPS <Go Back to Sleep> is currently recruiting ranged DPS for hTOS progression. We are currently 7/9H and are in need of Ranged DPS for H Fallen Avatar. Most of our core have been together for a long time, so were pretty chill and lighthearted. We dabble in pvp and do Mythic+ groups all the time. Would love to have you join us. Current Progess:< 7/9 hTos. Focus: Fallen Avatar Loot: Personal Loot! Raid Time: Tuesday - nTOS 8-11pm Server(10:00pm Eastern) Wednesday - hTOS 8-11pm Server(10:00pm Eastern) Sunday - hTOS 8-11pm Server(10:00pm Eastern) Requirements 910+ ilvl Concordance Trait Discord Regular attendance Currently Recruiting: All Ranged DPS, Contact me here or in-game if interested: Hylife#1864 or Poliwagg in-game. Thanks!Poliwagg0 Jul 17
Jul 16 [A] <The Goofy Goobers> 4/10M 8/9H Recruiting The Goofy Goobers is a weekend raiding guild on Kel'Thuzad Alliance that is looking for a few more people to solidify our roster for Mythic progression in ToS. We like to have a good time while raiding and pride ourselves on our ability to joke around during raid yet still progress at a steady rate. If you're looking for a more laid back environment but still want to enter the Mythic scene, we may be the guild for you. Our raid times are Fri/Sat 8-11 server time. What we expect from our members: Attendence: Real life emergencies will always be excused, but outside of that we expect consistent attendence. Attitude: We understand progression can get rough, but we ask everyone to keep a positive attitude and remain patient. Drive: We raid to kill !@#$, we're looking for members that want to kill %^-* just as much as we do. This means constantly improving as a player and having dedication to the group. Current Recruitment While we're looking for particular classes and roles, any exceptional player will be considered. Ranged DPS Hunter (MM) Elemental Shaman Balance Druid Melee DPS Death Knight (Unholy) Retribution Paladin Once again, any exceptional players will be considered. This is simply what we feel our roster could use the most. If you're interested in joining: Acanti (Recruitment Officer) Nightcharger#1411 Or, if i'm not available Reenox (Guild Master) Reeno#1138 Acanti2 Jul 16
Jul 12 Up incoming pvp guild!! Battle Born Alliance is recruiting more soldiers to bring back pvp to Kel Thuzad. Please join us in premades and other pvp adventures as we continue to grow. We are the sister guild to Battle Born on Coilfang.Mystiç0 Jul 12
Jul 12 [A]Feral Druid Looking for Weekend Raids Looking to to some raiding as Feral with a weekend raiding guild. Have experience up to 4/9 heroic ToS on another character. I've got concordance on Guardian and Resto and can competently play those specs if I must, but I really want to raid as Feral. Shoot me a friend request if you wanna chat. Smellybacon#1113Leafmaster1 Jul 12
Jul 11 Lock LF rbg team 2kxp 910 Aff lock looking for steady rbg team that wants to push rating. 2k+xp with voiceFubar0 Jul 11
Jul 11 Lock LF rbg team 2kxp Aff lock looking for steady rbg team that wants to push rating. 2k+xp with voiceFubar0 Jul 11
Jul 11 [A]<Occams Razor> 2 day 9/9 H & N- LFM M Tomb hey everyone! We're looking to trial 2 healers and some ranged DPS to fill out the cracks in our roster and push into Mythic this week. Raid nights are Tuesday & Thursday from 6:30 to 9:30 ST with some off-day shenanigans usually on Wednesday and Sunday. Add me in game; Moondoggie#1409 and/or throw an app on http://occamsrazor.shivtr.com/Moondoggi2 Jul 11
Jul 9 Delete post .....guild found <3Nelfnog1 Jul 9
Jul 8 Newer monk and paladin looking for guild Hi all, my wife and I are newer players, haven't done much in the way of dungeons or raids and we're looking for a casual guild to maybe help us get started. Nether of us wants to do the pug dungeons we don't really like the idea of just getting paired with rando's lol. Anyway like I said we'd love to join a guild full of some patient people who don't mind showing us the ropes!Twrec1 Jul 8
Jul 7 [A] Pure Insanity - 7/7M 5/10M 5/9H - 2 day Pure Insanity is currently recruiting for 2 raid groups 1st team: 5/10M , 9/9N , 5/9H - Tue/Thurs 8-11 PM server 2nd team: 10/10H , 9/9N - Wed/Sun 8-11 PM server We are an older group, many of us hardcore experienced raiders in the past who have kids and not enough time for that kind of a schedule now. As a result we are only interested in mature players ideally 21+ Our main Mythic raid runs Tue/Thurs 8 PM to 11 PM MST/Server and is recruiting: High Priority for the following: Hunter Frost DK Rogue Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman (ideally with resto offspec) Mage Havoc DH Low Priority for the following: WW Monk Enhancement Shaman Our 2nd raid is recruiting for a heroic run on Wednesdays 8 PM to 11 PM MST/Server and Sundays 8 PM to 11 PM MST/Server and we are recruiting for all roles. This group requires NO EXPERIENCE and is designed to try to develop players who need experience to eventually be capable of playing as core raiders with the mythic group. You will be able to rotate in on Mythic farm bosses tue/thurs and clear heroic each week with experienced mythic raiders helping you go over logs, improve UI and mechanics, and improve your skills overall. If you are interested in joining us for raiding this expansion please contact one of the following people: GM - Irishowl: Battlenet ID - Irish#11741 or Officer - Kikka: Battlenet ID - Twistdkitteh#1932 or Captain - Jusalah: Battlenet ID - MicFree#1324Irishowl33 Jul 7
Jul 6 910 Hpriest and 913 Rdruid LF raiding guild As the title says, I am a 910 Holy priest, and my brother is a 913 Resto druid. We are looking for a guild to raid with going forward. We are looking for Tuesday/Wednesday guilds only, as my work schedule makes it impossible for me to raid on any other nights, so don't ask. We aren't necessarily looking for someone who is pushing server firsts, although if the spot was available and it was a good fit, then why not? We know all the fight mechanics, and are both 9/9N, and 3-4/9H. The perfect guild for us raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights, and is at least 9/9H. We want mythic progression, so if you are already there, then great. That's a plus, providing you still clear heroic weekly as well. We've managed to get where we are solely by running our own pugs, so being able to focus completely on ourselves and not worry about watching bad players will only make us better. I have raid lead experience, so I'm always completely prepared when it comes to learning fight mechanics, and making sure everyone on my team is prepared as well. The goal is killing bosses, and we're damn good at it. (Well, we keep you all alive while you kill them). Leave your spam below or you can find us in game. I'm posting on my toon, and my brother is Dashù (alt-151). We look forward to hearing from you!Vyeralei0 Jul 6
Jul 5 Burnstar is "salty" http://imgur.com/a/pI4qW Does anyone know this guy Burnstar? Please someone help him with his anger problems. Best wishes-the rogue who farmed you in Twin Peaks <3Folkken0 Jul 5
Jul 5 LF LW with Polar Gloves recipe Hey, I want to complete a mog I'm working on but need someone with the Polar Gloves recipe T_T Can anyone help out, I'm willing to tip a buttloadMoonbabe1 Jul 5
Jul 3 looking fir friends to hangout with in wow hello im a new player and i am loveing the game its just.... it gets kinda boring without any friends to level/quest with. Yes im in a guild {Heartless} we are rank 5 and im friends with most people in here just they are all level 90's so there isnt mutch we can do together..... there are a couple my level rang but arnt on as much as me. Are there any other new players to wow out there that are looking for someone to quest/hangout with? :DBarafang23 Jul 3
Jun 30 [A] 1/9m ToS 20/20 Cutting Edge T19 2 Day LFM Thank you for taking the time to click on our post! In the interest of expediency, here is the quick and dirty, followed by a longer version if you're still interested. Recent recruits have told me that we’ve “made raiding fun again” for them, we honestly do like this game and want to down bosses and have fun doing it. ... The longer version… <Ninja Pirate Monkeys> is an Alliance raiding guild located on the Kel’Thuzad PVP server. While the server is MST, we are an EST friendly raiding guild. KT is home to a very competitive raiding environment, and also has a vibrant PVP community. To put it simply, KT is not a dead server. <NPM> has been raiding in this game since Vanilla, though admittedly not always under this tag. We were part of the server first Onyxia kill in early 2005, and have been downing bosses ever since. We pride ourselves on adhering to the following mantra: ... This means that while we only require our members to raid two nights a week (Tu/Th, 6-9 MST, 8-11 EST), we aim to get a ton of pulls in and make the most of those six hours. We all enjoy this game and while we want to have plenty of fun during our raids when it’s time to put the metal to the grindstone our old school hardcore mentality kicks in. Fun for us is downing bosses efficiently and without raging. The Basics. Tu/Th raids, 6-9 MST. That is 8-11 EST. We also do off night raiding and other random guild events on days that end in Y. Most of us play way too much because we honestly enjoy each other’s company, as well as this game. Currently we farm Normal ToS on Wednesday, but that will eventually change to Heroic (and possibly even H and N like we did in NH) once we push deeper into Mythic. Our goal this tier is Cutting Edge, just like last tier. We would love to add a few more people who are driven to get that also. We aim to always have 25 raid ready players to ensure that we always one shot the roster boss, and to also make sure we can bring the best raid comp to any given fight. With that said, we do not recruit for the bench, everyone who is considered a “raider” will get to raid every week. What we are looking for. ... Again, while we are not actively seeking other roles, we are always willing to evaluate quality applicants of any spec/role to add talent to our roster. We are looking for players who are ready to compete with our existing roster in Mythic ToS. Ideal applicant will have the correct legendaries, 54+ traits in their weapon, and previous mythic raiding experience. With that said we are willing to talk to anyone with the drive to get Cutting Edge in Tier 19, we have had success molding people into mythic raiders and know what we’re doing. Please contact me at NecrologyX#1684 or post here (but note that posts here can get buried quickly, so really, please add me!).Floamaranthe0 Jun 30
Jun 30 <Bear Team Six> 8/9H ToS Recruiting We are Bear Team Six, an Alliance guild based on US-Kel'Thuzad. We are currently 7/10 Mythic Nighthold and 8/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras and are looking for strong players to fill out our core team for Mythic Progression. If you are interested in joining our core raiding team please provide a link to previous logs showing your performance. Most of our members are in the EST timezone so that is what we base our raid times around. We are a semi-hardcore guild and raid three nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. What we Require for New Recruits: - Desire to raid. - Dedication to show up to raids when it's within your ability. - Know your class. - Read up on the fights and understand what your role should be doing. - High raid attendance. Raid Times: Tuesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Wednesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST Below are the roles by priority that we are specifically looking for: Tanks: Low Healers: High Melee DPS: Low Ranged DPS: High Any class/spec not mentioned above is low priority. Reply to this thread, contact Towersconnor#1610 or Crow#13817 if you'd like to inquire about joining Bear Team Six or apply directly at www.bearteamsix.com/apply/.Execrow2 Jun 30
Jun 30 pvp hunter LF pvp guild pvp hunter looking for pvp guild. has youtube channel with lots of views and also streams alpha contentSonicboxggp1 Jun 30
Jun 30 Prot/Ret LF PvP guild for arenas/RBGs. Seasoned Prot/Ret Paladin LF legit PvP guild for arenas/RBGs.Zanakin0 Jun 30
Jun 28 M+ Dungeon Sale runs M+ dungeon prices are on a per dungeon basis, if you would like to buy a bundle we are more than happy to accommodate and will give a discounted rate. With the release of Patch 7.2.5, and the importance of concordance/new leggos we are going to be selling M+ farming. This entails myself, and 2 other individuals that will farm M+ with you until your heart's content. If interested in this, please message Dreams to set this up. On average we get 120M AP/hour, which can sometimes be as high as 150M AP depending on the affixes of the current week (bolstering). M+ 10 250k - awards a 905 piece in your class hall on tuesday M+11 300k - Awards 910 piece of gear M+12 350k - Awards 915 piece of gear M+13 - 400k - Awards 920 Piece of gear M+14 - 500k - Awards 925 Piece of gear M+15 600k - awards 930 gear, and 250M AP in your weekly chest with max AK. These are prices with OUR keystone, if you bring your own keystone you will get a discount. Along with getting a guaranteed piece of loot from your weekly cache, we will give you any piece of loot that is tradeable at the end of the run. Karazhan - 150k Nightbane WITH mount - 150k Karazhan w/ Nightbane - 250k A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of scheduling. You will pay the remainder prior to the starting of the instance. We like to keep on schedule and tardiness to runs can result in a loss of your spot and deposit. If you would like to purchase an instance run feel free to contact me Drac#11278 Form: https://goo.gl/forms/tl4nX7VXRgNAwfM93 Please fill this form out while you wait for us to get back to you, it gives us an idea of what you want in advance and allows us to set up runs ASAP for your convenience.Draconee0 Jun 28
Jun 28 ~~~~~~ N/APeedress3 Jun 28
Jun 28 915 Bear Looking For New Home! Hello! Long story short, I am looking for a Mythic guild. I prefer semi-hardcore with a relaxed environment. I am currently 915 Item Level, 57 Traits. Nighthold Experience: 9/10M *60% Gul Dan Wipes* Tomb of Sargeras Exerpience: 9/9N; 7/9H Availabability: M-T-W-TH 7PM-12AM EST Logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/umphries Battletag - MrFreeze007#11642Umphries0 Jun 28
Jun 27 [LF] Guild with Voice Chat Looking to join a chill guild w/ vc (pref discord but not required) Hubs and I just want some fun people to play with, not really looking for anything in particular. We are alliance. I do not want to join Alliance Empire. lmk if I need to post this elsewhere. My gamertag is HeyCharlie#1893Daffynewt1 Jun 27
Jun 27 . .Loligaggin1 Jun 27
Jun 25 9/9Heroic ToS World 9th LF LOCK,SPRIEST,HUNT Greetings! <Serendipity> of Korgath, 9/9 Heroic ToS, is looking for skilled players for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression! As mentioned above, we are a 2 day guild. That being said, we expect our raiders to come prepared for each fight, learn fights beforehand and have consumables ready. We offer a very competitive yet non-toxic atmosphere. We don't think it's necessary to insult people but we are looking for players who take constructive criticism well. We have a pretty deep roster which allows us to have the most optimal compositions for each fight. Unlike other guilds, we have no problem filling our mythic roster but like i said earlier, we are always looking for skilled players to join our ranks. We provide a raiding experience that is designed for players who thrive in a competitive environment. Some of our players have been with us since the beginning of WoD but raid spots are EARNED by everyone equally. We do not show favoritism towards our Veteran players or even Officers. If you are not playing well, you will be sat. No excuses. That being said, we offer a fun yet focused raiding atmosphere which I think is our guild's best asset! For a 2-day guild, we get alot of stuff done. We recently got realm first, Gul'dan! If you're looking for a guild that consistently improves each tier and has an active and fun community, then your search is over! Raid Times: Progression Raids: Tuesday-Wednesday 7:30-11:30PM CST Optional Runs: 5pm-6:30pm CST Tuesday-Wednesday: Heroic/Normal ToS Clear 7:30pm CST onwards (Depending on interest) Monday: Guild Sales Runs We also PVP (RBGS) on the weekends. Progression: > 7/7M Emerald Nightmare (Cutting Edge) > 3/3M Trial of Valor (Cutting Edge) > 10/10M Nighthold (Realm First) > 9/9N ToS (World 2nd KJ Normal) > 9/9H ToS (World 4th KJ Heroic) NOW RECRUITING FOR TOMB! Currently Recruiting: +MELEE DPS WITH TANK OS -Fury/Arms Warrior -Havoc DH -Ret Paladin -Feral +Ranged DPS -Spriest -Warlock -MM Hunter +Healer -Holy Paladin -Resto Shaman Loot System: Council WE ARE ALWAYS RECRUITING EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS. PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING STILL EVEN IF YOUR CLASS IS NOT LISTED. Mythic +: We have a pretty active M+ community so if you like doing dungeons, you will like it here! Guild Progression Kills: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS37OlK_TLeXQQS9E5bKIzA If you're interested please add: Rigby#1872 If you'd like a faster response submit an app here: serendipitykorgath.enjin.com/recruitment.Lìv5 Jun 25
Jun 23 [A] WTS Mythic Keystone level 15 Keystone is prepared for you, you just have to come get your 930 loot. 500k PST VaxymVaxym0 Jun 23
Jun 22 [A] Affinity Recruiting Heroic AOTC NH guild Hello Friends, Affinity of Kel'thuzad is recruiting for raids during Legion. We are a close group of friends who want to raid hard, but not often. I would put us somewhere around the middle of the road between casual and hardcore. The majority of us have been playing since Vanilla. In WOD we managed to clear everything on Heroic. In Legion we are focusing on a Heroic raid size. We are recruiting for all specs/classes. If you have friends or toons on a different server we will gladly accept folks who want to raid with us cross realm to try us out. If you like us, you can come on over. We're looking to raid Tuesdays/Wednesdays 5-9 PST. We do a lot of alt runs and mythic+s on other days. The main things we look for in recruits: Good attitude (no seriously, no jerks, be chill). Good attendance. You should join us if: You want to raid hard, but only 2-3 nights a week. You want to be flexible with classes/specs you want to play. We want you to play what you have fun with. You want friends you can count on to be there during raid times. You want friends to PVP with on off-raid times, and not rage out You want to push the new Mythic Dungeons You want free-repairs and raid mats. You play WOW to have fun over all else! If you want to join: Just PM me here, or send a friend request to B-Tag: Smellybacon#1113. We do not have some in depth recruitment application process. If you hang out in the guild/raids and get along with us, then you will stay. If you rage, are excessively rude, or !@#$%y, then you'll get kicked. Remember we're all here to have fun! -SmellybaconShadowdunk0 Jun 22
Jun 21 <Nation of Light> [A] Recruiting All Classes <Nation of Light> Recruiting All Classes New guild with a lot of experience from multiple expansions. We are currently looking for all classes and specs to round out our raid team. Healers and Ranged DPS are in high priority. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30PM EST. If you have any other questions, feel free to message me in game or leave a comment here.Willarda0 Jun 21
Jun 21 10/10H NH - 3/10M NH - Tomb Recruitment Times available & time zone: Mountain Standard Time 7pm-9pm - Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday - 6 Hr Week Faction: Alliance Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore, Currently pushing Mythic Current progression/experience: (7/7H EN-4/7M EN) - (3/3H ToV) - (10/10N NH) - (10/10H NH) - (3/10M NH) Contact info: Etia, Aveharin ( GM ), Zyrania (Recruiting) Jargenel (Officer), Callexis (Officer), Andram (Officer), Sartrah (Officer), Thadazar (Officer) We are a fun guild that focuses on playing with friends and helping new people gear up by running daily mythic + groups and preping them for raids. We are mostly active past 3pm MST all the way past midnight server time. Also looking to fill our roster for Tomb! Logs are ran and reviewed to make sure that everyone is on the same page. Low performance is not punishable, we simply will try and help you and get a better understanding on raid awareness/rotations if need be. If there is no improvement after help is given then we will give corrective action as needed. Personal loot is what we are running currently. Mythic Teir bosses "May" be MasterLoot. This is not set in stone as of yet. Attendance to non Mythic raids will impact who will be able to raid in the core mythic group. Make sure that you are ready to go 10-15mins before raid time and have all necessary flasks and potions. We are looking for 2-4 strong Ranged DPS/Healers. Minimum 897-900 ilvl. Discord is what we use for our raids. High Priority: RDPS 1. Mage 2. Warlock 3. Hunter 4. Druid 5. Shaman 6. Shadow Priest High Priority: Heals 1. Druid 2. Monk 3. Paladin 4. Priest 5. Shaman Zyrania -- Xevaria#1786 - Btag Please feel free to MSG us in game on Kel'Thuzad or in this forum We look forward to raiding with youZyrania9 Jun 21
Jun 20 Guild Looking for guild. ilvl- 890 Wanting to raid heroic Dps Demon Hunter Battle tag- Foxy#1261 Msg me if interested.Lëry2 Jun 20
Jun 20 [A]Shotgun By Thirty Two 9/10M Wed/Thurs 7-10 <Shotgun By Thirty Two> is a 2 night raiding guild that formed during the middle of Nighthold. We are currently recruiting for Tomb to push normal and heroic, with the aim to get right into mythic when it launches. We also do plenty of Mythic+'s, PvP, and play other games during off nights. If you're looking to get into casual-hardcore raiding or just a guild to be social with, we may be just that. Current Progression: 9/10, getting ready for ToS. Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 7-10 pm server time. Will be pushing normal/heroic on Tuesdays for the start of Tomb. Loot Rules: Officer Loot Council Requirements - 905+ ilvl - Concordance - Discord / working mic - Good attitude / attendance - Logs and experience a plus Raid spots are based on attendance, performance and what classes we need for progression. Current Recruitment Tanks: Low Healers: Low Melee DPS: Low DPS DK: High Range DPS: High Boomkin: High If you are interested or have questions please contact Fireco#1827, Sleepysleepy#1718, Blackout#1706, Greyfox#1951 or BigDwilly#1436, thanks.Fireco9 Jun 20
Jun 19 3 DPS LF 2 Night Guild Hi all, We have 3 DPS looking for a 2 night guild, which has solid heroic progression and clear speed with the potential for mythic difficulty as well. Anytime during the week is fine for us, with hours preferably being after 6PM Server Time. Our 3 DPS: Retribution Paladin - 895 ilvl Elemental Shaman - 908 ilvl Balance Druid - 913 ilvl Our Druid has 10/10M exp, our Shaman has 6/10M exp and I myself have 4/10M exp. Feel free to add my battle tag Lemmings#1615 for any further info.Jeverett2 Jun 19
Jun 19 898 Resto Druid LF fri/sat night guild 7/7M 3/3H 1/10M Resto Druid LF fri and/or sat night guild for ToS. Have been raiding off and on since Wrath. Armory and logs linked below. Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/kelthuzad/zookeepz Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20989062/11#metric=hps&partition=1Zookeepz0 Jun 19
Jun 18 <THE BOYS> ARE BACK IN TOWN Suh dude US WARSONG [A] The boys is a super lit *fire emoji* guild that is looking for top notch lads for raiding casually, pvp and other wow things. We are a group of friends that have stopped raiding hardcore to just do some one night a week stuff. We are only expecting to be a heroic meme guild. Raid times: Wednesday 8pm - 11pm Server time. (times still unofficial) We aren't looking for edge lord masters of the blade to come tryhard in this guild but we want people who can listen up, play their class, and joke around. Bunch of Rando Cali guys in their mid 20s just looking to have fun. (we are like half/mostly canadians right now so thats pretty wacky) If you are interested in joining we are really active right now. Just Wsp Bobbo or Beardski in-game. Valmore#1768 is for bobbo also. Njdubs#1125 is for Beardski. (Token canadian lord) The title of this post is stupid. Now accepting some girls through a rigorous selective processBobbo2 Jun 18
Jun 17 Heavy Junkbox for Insane Hello ! I would like to recruit a Rogue to farm 1,400 Heavy Junckbox (http://www.wowhead.com/item=16885/heavy-junkbox) I will pay 55k gold for this (almost 40g per box). If anyone is interested, you can contact me here or add me: Guewergues#1250 Thank you!Guewergues1 Jun 17
Jun 17 Selling AOTC 40k gold Selling aotc 40k gold, come get it before Tuesday. Just message alelro in game or mail with times you are online.Alelro0 Jun 17
Jun 17 <Red Stag> Recuiting for Tomb of Sargeras <Red Stag> is currently recruiting 900+ ilvl DPS for our progression raid team for Tomb of Sargeras (release date June 20th). Our core raid team is a fun adult group, 18+ only. We like to have fun, but we get sh!t done ;) Raid times: Tuesdays & Wednesdays 9-11pm EST (7-9pm realm time). 10/10H NH back in early March. Joining the guild is not necessary for raiding, but we do ask that you are consistent in showing up. Guildies receives guild repairs, pots, and flasks for raiding. If you are interested or have any questions, post here or message me in game TabbyCat#1888.Indygo2 Jun 17
Jun 16 Selling Heroic/Normal Kil’jaeden!! Hello everyone!! Ready for Tomb of Sargeras? If not, we have the solution. Usually to get into those random raid pug groups you either need an ilevel much greater than what the raid drops, the heroic kill of the final boss, and good wowprogress. A little too much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we are here!? We are providing with Kil’jaeden kills since the first week of ToS. We will be selling both Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden. For those wondering, we are only taking GOLD in all realms. How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS When the first week of ToS comes out we will open our services to everyone! When you join the discord please make sure you read the message sent to you by the Dyno (Bot). Be one of the first to get that heroic/normal Kil’jaeden kill!Eliaennara0 Jun 16
Jun 16 A<Casually Hardcore> tues/wed 6:30-9:30 ST <Casually Hardcore> is recruiting for Tomb, currently 10/10H NH, looking to fill our roster to get into mythic tomb eventual. will talk to anyone who is interested, preferably mage, shaman, holy priest/pally, warrior, rogue. raid times: tues/wed 6:30-9:30. underkill13#1309Betrayen0 Jun 16
Jun 16 Warrior mastery neck Hello, I'm buying a Raging Furystone Gorget of the Savant, it's a crafted neck made by jewelcrafters. I'm after the pure mastery neck and will pay very well for it. If you or someone you know has this neck and is ready to make some serious gold, feel free to leave a comment or mail me in game.Ragefreaklol0 Jun 16
Jun 15 Buying Nightbane mount run Looking to buy a Nightbane mount run. Not sure how much they cost right now though. Add me in game, battletag: Hamurai27#1875Lothbrock0 Jun 15
Jun 14 <A>Terror Squad Inc PvP community guild Link to Guild Recruitment forums thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755775948#post-1 Terror Squad Incorporated (Terror Squad Inc) Server: Emerald Dream Type: PvP Hello friends! My name is Alatril and I am here to make a small announcement. I have had a vision of a guild format I wish to share and hope people will join in to help build. For too long now I have watched the PvP community dwindle down especially on the North American side of the spectrum. Below will be an outline of what I hope to accomplish (with help) with this community guild. Table of Contents 1) Our (my) goal 2) About Myself 3) Community 4) Development 5) Competitive PvP 6) PvE? 7) My server 8) Closing Our (My) Goal So simply my goal here is to create a community of players who love to pvp, want to improve and contribute to the PvP community in general no matter how big or small the contribution is. I hope to build a guild community that not only wants success when it comes to higher ratings and PvP achievements but success on improving other players in the process and helping them reach goals they want to set for themselves. To often I see disdain for players that want to PvP but don't have the experience in high pressure situations to actually improve and contribute in those situations. I want to build a guild community where players not only have access to other players of the same skill level but players who are also willing to help other players improve by sharing their experience. About Myself This won't be long because this isn't about me. However I feel like a little background is needed. I have been playing WoW since its exception. I have dedicated countless hours to the game and characters. My love for PvP started late Vanilla when a friend of mine dragged me into an AV for quest. I have never been a player that has achieved high ratings nor sought to. However recently I have watched top players on Twitch and love watching WoW esports in general and not only wish to improve myself to learn the game and its mechanics better but also contribute to WoW esports either by playing or otherwise. I just want to be involved. Also this summer I hope to launched a Twitch talked show called NerfCraft as well (follow on Twitter @NerdCraftWoW) Community Community has always been big to me. Community is what made this game a passion and it is what continues me playing. However, as the game has its ups and down I have also seen a decline in community. This has a lot to due with declining player base and server deaths but also some other things. The one I wish to focus on is the PvP community. I see a lot of divide and disdain within the community. What I hope to accomplish is to build a guild community where mutual respect no matter what a person's skill level is. Everyone can learn from everyone in my eyes. Everyone can contribute. Developement Players in general are far more skilled than ever because of how long the game has been around. However I still feel like a lot of players want and have room to improve but don't know where to turn to do so. Also it seems harder and harder to find players to connect with to play with as well. I hope to build a guild community that gives players access to such things.Aliatril2 Jun 14
Jun 13 In search of Warrior crafted neck I'm buying a pure mastery crafted neck that is for warriors.Ragefreaklol0 Jun 13