Kel'Thuzad

Feb 19 Exceedingly Mediocre Recruiting for M NH Exceedingly Mediocre, US, alliance Kel'thuzad, Currently building a team for Mythic NH, looking for strong and reliable DPS for progression in all current content. Mythic raiding team slots are competitive, based on both logged and observed raiding performance. Heroic raid format will remain flex raid, we can/will accommodate any group size now and in the future. All raids are logged & Uploaded; you can find us on WarcraftLogs under our guild name. We are currently 7/7M 10/10H 1/10 M Raid Times: TUES/THUR/(MON)* 8:30PM-11:30PM EST Expectations: The usual that you would expect from a guild. We're not looking for drama so please leave it at the door. We strive for an environment where serious progression does not feel like a job, but *** still dies by the end of the night. Voice: MUMBLE. Mumble is not optional if you want to raid. Loot: EPGP Master Loot. (addon required - link provided upon request) EP is given per raid night, GP is given per loot received. PR=EP/GP, highest PR on those who roll wins. Min EP for loot eligibility is ~2 weeks of standard raiding which essentially equates to a trial period. EP decay per week is currently 7% (to diminish 'EP hoarding') Contacts: feel free to add Kmstadt#1329 to chat in-game about our guild, to ask specific questions, etc. *Monday raid is not a required attendance raid for raiders. The 'extra' night is currently being used for Normal/Heroic content farming (full clears), where alts and friends outside the guild welcome. Monday will not be a mythic progression night.Moarwolves0 Feb 19
Feb 18 877 DH LF Week Day Guild Looking to find a home for my DH to progress through nighthold. If you are looking for a DH then please add me on BTAG! I currently raid on the weekend as a spriest but have been wanting to raid as a melee during the week again. Preferred Times: 2 Days during week (Mon-Fri any time after 6:30pm CST) Current Exp on Main: 3/10M NH, 9/10M EN/ToV BTAG : Nanjas#1454Zeldriss0 Feb 18
Feb 18 Selling Carries We are a 900ilv group offering carries. Come let us push your M+ key, use one of our keys for your weekly chest, get your Keystone Master achieve, and more! We also offer nightbane mount runs, and full Kara clears! Don't miss out! Add Kmstadt#1329 to chat with me in game for more info.Moarwolves0 Feb 18
Feb 18 (A)- 894 Arms Warrior LF Guild I'm currently looking for a 2-3 night a week guild that is looking to progress in Mythic NH, My previous guild broke up during EN while 4/7 in Mythic due to drama issues with the GM and I'm looking for a new place with chill players who still play serious and want to progress. I have cleared 10/10 NH on normal, and my previous parses from EN are pretty successful, usually 90% or higher. I am available to raid Sun-Thurs anytime after 6:00 server. You can PM me in game as I'm usually on every night.Sumlaan4 Feb 18
Feb 18 895 equip Arms/Fury War looking for guild Title says it all. My guild decided to disband last night, we were 9/10 H progress. This expansion I have cleared 3/3 H, 7/7M and 10/10 H, I'm looking for a good guild that is stable and can last more than a month or two. I have played WoW since Vanilla and have raided in a few high end guilds. I prefer guilds that start raid around 10est but could probably make exceptions for a good group. My logs can be found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/7723610/latest Feel free to add me and send me a message in game, or leave a message here. MadDawg#1310. Thank you.Maddawgx5 Feb 18
Feb 18 896 Equipped Havoc DH looking for guild Unfortunately, my previous guild just disbanded yesterday. Hence, I'm looking for a more stable one. Currently at 7/7 M, 2/3 H, 10/10 H for this expansion. The following are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16965894/latest Timings that work best for me would be 10pm - 1am PST, but I am very open to other raid times as well, as long as its a good group. Weekdays preferred but likewise, I am open to weekend raid days as well. Kindly send me a message/mail in-game, or leave a reply here :) Thanks!Tracist4 Feb 18
Feb 17 Is your guild breaking apart? Hey sup kel'thuzadians. Is your guild breaking apart? Tired of dealing with the bull!@#$ come join us. We will give your officers a seat at our round table for representation. We are always looking to expand and create the best 2 day progression guild on the server. We have tons of mythic + farming groups running constantly and just a great overall vibe in discord throughout most of the day. We are currently 17th on the server. We Believe with the right merge we can be top 10. Aldizi#1730Aldizi2 Feb 17
Feb 17 [H]<D N D>3/7M 3/3H 10/10N 9/10H @Kil'Jaeden <Death Not Disgrace> 3/7M 3/3H 10/10N 9/10H. We need bodies to fill up core spots for Mythic raiding. We need about 3 or so more people to round out the team. Looking for 870+ ilvl. The major thing we're looking for in our raid members is attendance, so long as we have enough people to run Mythic raids, we'll move along smoothly. Pugging people for Mythic raids slows us down due to pugs always leaving early and us having to replace. I'm sure most of the wow community knows of this problem. Raid Times: Tues / Thurs: 8-11pm PST Wed: 9-11pm PST Preferred Classes / Roles: DPS Boomkin Ele Shaman Warlock Rogue WW Monk Shadow Priest Mage Feral Druid Healer N/A WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Death+Not+Disgrace Contact info: Pimic#1689 Nvrforgoten#1232 Loxy#1515 You can reach me best by Real ID, otherwise posting here will be fine, but may be delayed responses.Simø2 Feb 17
Feb 17 896 Ret Paladin LF Heroic/Mythic raid team 1. Times available & time zone: Monday-Thursday, 7pm – 12am EST 2. Server preference: Sargeras, Proudmoore, Frostmourne, Stormrage, Lightbringer, Kel'Thuzad, Korgath 3. Faction: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: The goal of the raid team needs to be mythic Cutting Edge each tier. The team should be wrapping up heroic NH and pushing into mythic difficulty. Raid team needs to be doing mythic + outside of raid as well for AP farming, etc. 5. Current progression/experience: 7/7 Mythic EN Cutting Edge, 3/3 Heroic TOV, 8/10 Heroic NH 6. Anything else: I am posting from an alt, leave contact info below and I will reach out if interested. Will provide battle-tag, logs, armory, etc.Spumoni6 Feb 17
Feb 17 Exceedingly Mediocre Recruiting for M NH Exceedingly Mediocre, US, alliance Kel'thuzad, Currently building a team for Mythic NH, looking for strong and reliable DPS for progression in all current content. Mythic raiding team slots are competitive, based on both logged and observed raiding performance. Heroic raid format will remain flex raid, we can/will accommodate any group size now and in the future. All raids are logged & Uploaded; you can find us on WarcraftLogs under our guild name. We are currently 7/7M 10/10H 1/10 M Raid Times: TUES/THUR/(MON)* 8:30PM-11:30PM EST Expectations: The usual that you would expect from a guild. We're not looking for drama so please leave it at the door. We strive for an environment where serious progression does not feel like a job, but *** still dies by the end of the night. Voice: MUMBLE. Mumble is not optional if you want to raid. Loot: EPGP Master Loot. (addon required - link provided upon request) EP is given per raid night, GP is given per loot received. PR=EP/GP, highest PR on those who roll wins. Min EP for loot eligibility is ~2 weeks of standard raiding which essentially equates to a trial period. EP decay per week is currently 7% (to diminish 'EP hoarding') Contacts: feel free to add Kmstadt#1329 to chat in-game about our guild, to ask specific questions, etc. *Monday raid is not a required attendance raid for raiders. The 'extra' night is currently being used for Normal/Heroic content farming (full clears), where alts and friends outside the guild welcome. Monday will not be a mythic progression night.Moarwolves0 Feb 17
Feb 17 [A] <Shotgun By Thirty Two> 7/7M 9/10H LF-DPS <Shotgun By Thirty Two> is a newly formed guild comprised of the top members of a 7/7M 3/3H 10/10H guild. We currently raid on Wednesday & Thursday from 7pm - 10pm Server. If you are like any other person with half a brain wondering why we are currently in need of raiders or why 14 of us up and left our old guild, well let me answer that in the form of a few redundant, almost pointless, and probably offensive questions. Has your raid leader ever been under preforming and constantly making decisions that you just don't agree with? Has he ever brought in a friend or two that he insists isn't bad? Did he wanted to spend more time talking about the encounter than it would take to actually do it? Well that was us just the other day. After numerous pleas and a few too many of the same people under preforming on Heroic Gul'Dan we had enough and as a result this puts you in a good position. So if you like memes, being politically incorrect, and Honda's hit ya boi up! (just don't stand where you clearly shouldn't). Due to our understanding that many new and returning players may not have the best ilevel we will entertain any exceptional DPS that is a min of 875. We are in current need of 6 DPS comprised of the following 1 Frost Death Knight 1 Enhancement Shaman 1 Balance Druid 1 Rogue 2 Warlocks 1 Shadow Priest If interested please contact Sleepysleepy/ sleepysleepy#1718 Atlia/ BigDwilly#1436 Fireco/ fireco#1827Sleepysleepy4 Feb 17
Feb 16 [A] 3/10 M Nighthold Now Recruiting! ♥ Current Progression: Emeral Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 2/3M Nighthold: 3/10M Raid Schedule: T | W | Th: 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM PST Sat | Sun: 6:30 PM * - 10:00 PM PST * Sat & Sun are for casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. Recruitment Needs: Tank: High Priority Healer: Medium Priority Melee DPS: Medium Priority Range DPS: High PriorityIf your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. About Us!: <Highly Successful> is a three day progression guild on Kel'Thuzad - a competitive, high population Alliance server located at the Chicago data center. We strive to push progression on a light schedule (10.5 hours per week, 3.5 hours per night), and our goal is to succeed at raiding, thus becoming to a leading guild on KT. To this end, we're in search of like-minded players. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game. Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders' time. Fun times and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 10.5 hours of raiding per week, it's paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild's play. We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are free to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers. Expectations: Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and potions. If information is available, study current and future progression fights. Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. Respect the time people dedicate to raids. Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes. Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement. Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Highly+Successful How to Apply!: Website: http://www.hs-guild.com/ Contacts: GM: Kylore (GoblinSmithy#1769) Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579) Officer: Lisabel (Nasonia#1313)Kylore14 Feb 16
Feb 16 891 Boomkin LF Guild 891 Boomkin LF Guild for Mythic NH +. I am 9/10 H in NH. 7/7M EN and 1/3M ToV. I have 54 traits in my balance weapon. 4 PC I am looking for: - 3-5 days a week - Starts after 7 EST - Ends before 3 AM - Alliance My battletag: Hemptimus#1161Hemptimus8 Feb 16
Feb 16 <Bear Team Six> 10/10H NH Recruiting We are Bear Team Six, an Alliance guild based on US-Kel'Thuzad. We are currently 10/10 Normal Nighthold and 10/10 Heroic Nighthold and are looking for strong players to fill out our core team for Mythic Progression. If you are interested in joining our core raiding team please provide a link to previous logs showing your performance. Most of our members are in the EST timezone so that is what we base our raid times around. We are a semi-hardcore guild and raid three nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. What we Require for New Recruits: - Desire to raid. - Dedication to show up to raids when it's within your ability. - Know your class. - Read up on the fights and understand what your role should be doing. - High raid attendance. Raid Times: Tuesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Wednesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST Below are the classes/specs that we are specifically looking for: High: - Resto Shaman - Resto Druid - Warlock - Mage - Shadow Priest - Hunter Medium: - Holy Priest - Rogue Any class/spec not mentioned above is low priority. Reply to this thread, contact Towersconnor#1610 or Crow#13817 if you'd like to inquire about joining Bear Team Six or apply directly at www.bearteamsix.com/apply/.Execrow0 Feb 16
Feb 15 Question What servers is kel'thuzad merged with?Elchulo1 Feb 15
Feb 14 [A]<Vigil> 7/7M 3/3M 4/10M LF DPS/Healer <Vigil> is a semi-hardcore Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras-US. Established in December 2014, the guild was founded by three friends who met in a raiding guild during The Burning Crusade. Since then, we have grown to be one of the most progressed and respected three day raiding guilds on Sargeras. We are looking for competitive raiders who are seeking a structured raid environment that pushes progression content on a 3 day per week schedule. Vigil Goals 1) Maintain a semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on longevity. This guild was created based on friendships made in hardcore raiding and the guild will continue to thrive as long as World of Warcraft continues to exist. We are committed to clearing all mythic content each tier with the goal of achieving the highest possible ranking. 2) Conduct raids in a professional, organized, coherent manner. The leadership has been raiding together for over ten years. We recognize that the success of raiding guilds often depend on making informed decisions, minimizing drama, and being prepared. Raid strategy is a collaborative effort in <Vigil>. Discord is used to discuss strategies for future bosses and improvements for current bosses. 3) Establish a community. Part of the trial process in <Vigil> is making sure we are as good of a fit for you as you are for us. Most of the guild is in their mid-late 20s with a few “seniors”. For that reason, we look for maturity, respect, and integrity when considering applicants. If you are a raid logger, we are not a good fit for you. If you love logging on to slay dargons and discuss various parts of the male anatomy with our GM, then you’re looking in the right place. Current Needs Raid positions are available for the following classes. We aim to keep a roster of 25 and only recruit what is necessary for a healthy raid roster. However, applicants that can compete with members of our current roster are always considered. DPS Death Knight - Closed Demon Hunter - Medium Feral Druid - Closed Balance Druid - Low Hunter - High Mage - High Monk - Low Paladin - Closed Priest - Medium Rogue - Low Enhancement Shaman - High Elemental Shaman - High Warlock - High Warrior - High Healers Restoration Shaman - High Tanks Closed Raid Times Tuesday 6-10pm CST Wednesday 6-10pm CST Thursday 6-10pm CST Optional alt runs are on Friday and Sunday starting at 7 CST. We do not split runs and do not add raid days the first week of a new raid. We may extend raid times by no more than 30 minutes if we are close to an important kill at the end of the week. For example, our Mythic Archimonde kill was during extended raid time. Loot Rules We use a loot council system that rewards players based on attendance, performance, and attitude. Contact Information Website: http://www.sargeras.us Twitter: www.twitter.com/Vigil_Raiding Battle.net IDs: Korson#1574 / Draconuss#1295Kordrid1 Feb 14
Feb 14 Experienced Raider LF 2 Night Guild I have years of experience raiding as all 3 specs dating back to 2006. I have also healed with all 3 classes at some point or another. Nunchaser Spriest 888 Troll Zul'Jin Facepälm Monk 868 Dwarf Kel'Thuzad Shocktheräpy Sham 855 Dwarf Kel'Thuzad Why I'm leaving: My current GM has decided to quit playing. So the guild is disbanding after 4 short months... My Experience: Currently I have mained my Spriest and have 5/10 H NH experience with a 2% wipe on Tich. In EN I went 4/7M and 3/3H in ToV what I'm looking for: A 2 night a week guild preferably tuesdaynand Thursday starring at 10pm eastern and ending by 2am. I prefer that the guild has previous mythic experience and/or has ambitions to clear as many mythics as possible before 7.2 and will continue the same outlook throughout the remainder of the expansion. I do not want another guild that disbands in 4 months... Thank you and I look forward to your replies and adds. You can message me on bnet RiPP#1476Shocktheräpy3 Feb 14
Feb 14 880 Mage LF Raiding Guild I'm a 880 Arcane mage looking for a guild to progress through Nighthold with. Had to stop playing for a bit back in December so I left my previous guild. In my previous guild we raided tue/thu/sun so anything similar to that won't be a problem. I am looking for: -Semi-hardcore/casual guild -2 or 3 days of raiding -Raid time starts after 6pm Server time -Raid time ends before 11pm Server timeZararose5 Feb 14
Feb 13 Question What servers is kel'thuzad merged with?Elchulo0 Feb 13
Feb 13 <Bear Team Six> 10/10H NH Recruiting We are Bear Team Six, an Alliance guild based on US-Kel'Thuzad. We are currently 10/10 Normal Nighthold and 10/10 Heroic Nighthold and are looking for strong players to fill out our core team for Mythic Progression. If you are interested in joining our core raiding team please provide a link to previous logs showing your performance. Most of our members are in the EST timezone so that is what we base our raid times around. We are a semi-hardcore guild and raid three nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. What we Require for New Recruits: - Desire to raid. - Dedication to show up to raids when it's within your ability. - Know your class. - Read up on the fights and understand what your role should be doing. - High raid attendance. Raid Times: Tuesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Wednesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST Below are the classes/specs that we are specifically looking for: High: - Warlock - Mage - Shadow Priest - Hunter Medium: - Holy Priest - Rogue Any class/spec not mentioned above is low priority. Reply to this thread, contact Towersconnor#1610 or Crow#13817 if you'd like to inquire about joining Bear Team Six or apply directly at www.bearteamsix.com/apply/.Execrow0 Feb 13
Feb 13 7/7M 3/3H 9/10H Morning Seeking more! <Empire of the Illidari> is a morning raiding guild on the Kel’thuzad server. We are a group of dedicated raiders who like to push content and have fun while making progress. We are planning to clear all content while it’s current despite only raiding on a light schedule. We are looking to add mythic capable raiders to our core team as we progress through Emerald Nightmare and beyond. We are looking to add players not only to our raid team but also to those that fit in with our community and can add to it. Guild Progress: Emerald Nightmare 7/7 M CUTTING EDGE Trial of Valor 3/3 H Nighthold 9/10H Raid Schedule: Wednesday - Thursday - Monday 8 AM to 10:30 AM CST (6 AM to 8:30 AM PST) (9 AM to 11:30 AM EST) Currently Recruiting: Tank: Low- dps with viable tank spec Healer: Low - exceptional applicants with DPS offspec DPS : Exceptional DPS - especially a Shadow Priest ALL CLASSES REGARDLESS OF RECRUITING NEEDS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY Prefer 880+ ilevel and mythic experience. Logs are a big +++ If you feel that you are a very strong candidate and your class is not currently listed, feel free to chat with us, as we will always consider applications for exceptional players! Requirements: 80% attendance, 95% while on trial Discord installed with a working mic Full Flasks, food, enchants and gems Install any required mods Open to constructive feedback To Apply Please visit www.illidariempire.enjin.com and click the recruitment section. All exceptional players regardless of role are welcome to apply! Or Contact Guard#1945 or Kaylie#1125 or Aggo#1324 through Battle.net LIKE QUOTENightengael1 Feb 13
Feb 13 897 MM Hunter LF raiding guild Looking for a new raiding guild to raid with I am 7/7M, 3/3H and 9/10H My warcraft logs are here https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15959405/latest Any days besides Monday, Tuesday and are fine. Prefer to start at 9 to 10 pm EST. My battletag is Serthis#1752Serthik3 Feb 13
Feb 12 [A] Exceedingly Mediocre M NH Recruiting Exceedingly Mediocre, US, alliance Kel'thuzad, Currently building a team for Mythic NH, looking for strong and reliable DPS for progression in all current content. Mythic raiding team slots are competitive, based on both logged and observed raiding performance. Heroic raid format will remain flex raid, we can/will accommodate any group size now and in the future. All raids are logged & Uploaded; you can find us on WarcraftLogs under our guild name. We are currently 7/7M 10/10H. Raid Times: TUES/THUR/(MON)* 8:30PM-11:30PM EST Expectations: The usual that you would expect from a guild. We're not looking for drama so please leave it at the door. We strive for an environment where serious progression does not feel like a job, but *** still dies by the end of the night. Voice: MUMBLE. Mumble is not optional if you want to raid. Loot: EPGP Master Loot. (addon required - link provided upon request) EP is given per raid night, GP is given per loot received. PR=EP/GP, highest PR on those who roll wins. Min EP for loot eligibility is ~2 weeks of standard raiding which essentially equates to a trial period. EP decay per week is currently 7% (to diminish 'EP hoarding') Contacts: feel free to add Kmstadt#1329 to chat in-game about our guild, to ask specific questions, etc. *Monday raid is not a required attendance raid for raiders. The 'extra' night is currently being used for Normal/Heroic content farming (full clears), where alts and friends outside the guild welcome. Monday will not be a mythic progression night.Moarwolves0 Feb 12
Feb 12 885 Hunter LF Raiding Guild Hi there, Looking for a guild that beings to raid at midnight server time or an early morning raiding guild! - Player since Vanilla - Mythic Raider - 2 BiS Legendaries - 2000+ RBG rating - Colorado, turnup - Air Force Vet - Hours: 0000-0400 or 0600-1000 Best! Ale#1765Machine2 Feb 12
Feb 12 888 Mage LF Semi-Casual Raiding Guild 7/10H Greetings! I'm an 888 Mage looking for a new team for further progression into Nighthold. I had to make the difficult decision to leave my current team because the schedule is a bit too much. We currently raid M-W 9-12 MST. The number of hours isn't the issue, but the lateness and the fact that its back to back. Right now I am fire because I have the two BIS, but I'm willing to go other specs. 1. Times available & time zone: 7:30 - 10:30 MST, I can push a 1/2 hour each way if necessary 2. Server preference: KelThuzad, but any alliance server will be considered 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: 4/7M // 3/3H // 10/10N 7/10H 6. Contact info: RisenFenix#1443 8. Anything else: I've been raiding since Vanilla with a smattering of breaks here and there. I pvp as well as do a lot of Mythic +s. If you think we can be a fit HMU - RisenFenix#1443. See ya in the game!Jasonburn5 Feb 12
Feb 12 Should I xfer my Warrior to KT? I got over 10million gold in Kelthuzad so a few tokens are no issue Though I am debating if I want to transfer this toon to KT, If I xfer it I be making a couple extra 500kg-1million gold per month so I am kinda debating if I want to I got like 11 lvl 110s in KT this make that 12. so should I?Burningrage1 Feb 12
Feb 12 881 RESTO SHAM LF FOR RAIDING GUILD 881 ILVL RESTO SHAMAN AOTC & KEYSTONE CONQUEROR RLOOKING FOR MYTHIC RAIDING GUILD TO HELP PROGRESS AND OWN CURRENT CONENT. AVAILABILITY FOR RAIDING IS ANYTIME SUN-TUES WORK OVERNIGHTS SO CAN POTENTIALLY RAID IF ITS EARLIER THAN 2PM MST ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. I DO MYTHIC +'s DAILY UP COMPLETED UP TO +12 WITHIN THE TIME LIMIT. I AM A DEDICATED AND SKILLED HEALER WHO NEEDS A HOME WITH PLAYERS OF THE SAME CALIBER OF SKILL. I AM CURRENTLY ON DOOMHAMMER BUT WILL TRANSFER IF I FIND THE RIGHT GUILD.Slainé3 Feb 12
Feb 12 us 100 raider returning so I was a us 80th raider in SoO, I briefly tried to return earlier this xpac but the guild i was in fell apart so I just quit for awhile. i'm looking for a new home now, not us 100 but not a guild that cant touch mythics you can message me in game, im a bit behind now so i'll need some time before raiding. Tuesday/thursday/sundays are the best days for me but i could flex on that some, nothing running later then 11pm EST thanks!Upriser1 Feb 12
Feb 12 871 2/7m rogue lf guild nighthold got 2/7 on my spriest, but looking to switch back to my rogue, have aotc for EN, also have aotcs from WOD, and from Mists of Pandaria, any time works for me after 3 pmIelavan2 Feb 12
Feb 11 <Systematic> LF all raiders/specs Recruiting all TANK+DPS+HEAL classes. ALL. Spriest? Boomkin? Holy priest? Anything. We will make exceptions for quality players. We formed during SoO progressing to 12/14H pre nerf and catching a lot of the top guilds on the server and finishing 14/14M the night it launched. We then decided to prep for WoD and the new difficulty of 20 man Mythics. We did so successfully. We entered Highmaul and cleared it on Normal very quickly and the same with Heroic. We then went into Mythic HM, clearing the first 3 easily. We then decided that a break was needed for personal reasons amongst the core. We are now back with a purpose. Tu/Wed/Thu at 7:30-11pm server (TIMEZONES: (8:30-12:00pm CST / 6:30-10:00pm PST) Recruiting all TANK+DPS+Healer classes. I cannot emphasize enough we're looking for just good players, not classes. If you play offspec or want to gear an alt, we're the guild for you. All core raiders have /o and are officers. We are always on the same page as a cohesive unit. There is no hierarchy. We are not silent, super serious robots. In fact most of the time we're way too talkative. I know when I join a new guild, I'm paranoid it's full of kids. Don't worry. 90% of the roster is 24+. This is for a core spot NOT bench We are looking for serious progression-oriented raiders. Do you evaluate logs constantly? Do you care about pushing your dps/heals? Are you interested in playing with good players that don't give excuses? Are you a chill person that isn't toxic to our raid environment (aka doesn't freak the !@#$ out over wipes or have some annoying ego)? We want you. Simple as that. Players that have alts, play alts, or are generally very active are given immediately preference. Looking for a stable guild that will be here for a VERY long time? A guild leader that has experience keeping guilds together? Adult atmosphere? A well-run guild that is TRANSPARENT AND HONEST? Meaningful progression without raiding 25 hours a week? People to hang out with outside of raid? Contact Information: GM-Phenominal#1679Strongmanguy17 Feb 11
Feb 10 [A] <Mostly Mediocre> 3/7M 2/3H Recruiting Guild Information: <Mostly Mediocre> Alliance Kel'Thuzad PvP Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursdays 6:00 - 9:00 MST (Server Time) 8:00 - 11:00 EST What We Currently Need: Healers: Paladin, Druid, Priest or Shaman Goals: Our goals are too completely clear Heroic Nighthold and start jumping into Mythic Progression. (Currently 5/10H into Nighthold) Things You Need to Know: <Mostly Mediocre> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that consists of close friends that have been playing together since Bolvar Fordragon took the throne. We are a group of calm, drama free individuals that tend to joke around when not fighting giant bears and evil centaurs! We currently use Discord as means of voice communications. We are looking for people that are confident in their class, focus on mechanics over DPS, and can take constructive criticism. Contact Us! Xaros#1574 Tristan#12759 https://www.mostlymediocre.comCrynis10 Feb 10
Feb 10 [A] Get Slammed Recruiting Mythic Raiders Progress 1/10M Nighthold 7/7M Emerald Nightmare About Us We are a group of players with varying levels of history within WoW, but a majority of our leadership has played since vanilla. Many of us have experience raiding at a top server level through the various expacs and have had a blast doing it. Raiding Our first and foremost goal is to clear mythic content while it is current. Raiding is something we take seriously and in Legion we want to take on the challenge of clearing raids previous to the next tier coming out. Social This is a group of adults that when not raiding together (and when occasionally raiding together) act like children. We banter a lot in good fun and you need to be okay with taking !@#$ every once in awhile (it means we like you). Times When we raid: Monday 8:30PM-11:30PM (6:30PM-9:30PM PST, 9:30PM-12:30PM EST) Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM (6:30PM-9:30PM PST, 9:30PM-12:30PM EST) Thursday 8:30PM-11:30PM (6:30PM-9:30PM PST, 9:30PM-12:30PM EST) Recruiting We are always looking for like-minded players who want to progress, so we welcome anyone to apply below at our website. See our current needs there (but any great players are welcome to apply!) https://sites.google.com/site/getslammedkt/Borkjak17 Feb 10
Feb 9 Found a Guild Hello recently the guild I was an officer in, <Sempiternus> was disbanded by our emotionally unstable guild master. Our core group of talented raiders decided to stay together and find a new guild to join as a group. We have an 895 Enhancement shaman (Flamecanon), 892 Balance druid(Jiriah), 897 Resto shaman(Saucier there's a special character), 896 Assasination rogue(Crafty there's a special character), 888 arms warrior(BigBoBam), 894 Frost Deathknight who can switch to blood if needed(Goremulus), 892 Elemental shaman,(Maalicious) and a few social players. Things we're looking for in a guild: -A core raid of talented players (I don't plan on carrying anyone) -A guild that uses master looter -Personally I would like an officer position I have years of experience leading guilds and I would like this position to ensure that my raiders best interests are represented -A community atmosphere that does things on off nights (M+, normal, ect.) -We would not like to raid after 10 PM ST most of us are east coast based and have jobs. -3 raid nights a week -Knowledgeable and experienced raid lead While we do all plan on joining a guild together you do not need to guarantee all of my raiders core spots if they are under performing feel free to bench them however we do want to join a guild that has openings for all of us. Here are some of our logs: Heroic Spellblade https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qgGv6Q7nwNbK8LzY#fight=8&view=rankings Heroic Chromatic Anomaly: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qgGv6Q7nwNbK8LzY#fight=2&view=rankings A lot of our recent have been in pugs and don't have logs here are some of our raids from this week. Feel free to bring us in for a trial raid if you're interested. Zelfrax#1648 is my btag add me to talk about the potential of a guild merger.Flamecanon3 Feb 9
Feb 9 Resto Shaman Top US Experience LF Guild I've been a top parsing Resto Shaman since WOTLK and am looking for a guild for Nighthold and onward. I'd prefer a guild that ends raiding by 1 est, but 1:30 isn't completely out of the question. I am able to play Shaman, Druid, and MW at a very high level. So a bit about me: I have a very extensive and successful raiding history. I've been playing restoration shaman at a very high level dating back to Wrath. I've been in and out of top guilds throughout my raiding "career" and am looking for a guild that's going to do well in Nighthold and onward. I have handled healing assignments/cds in most of my past guilds, as well as doing the "!@#$" jobs for lack of a better word. I'd love to talk more via voice-chat or in-game. If you're interested feel free to add my battletag jim#1399 and I hope to hear from you!Advurse4 Feb 9
Feb 9 <Bear Team Six> 9/10H NH Recruiting We are Bear Team Six, an Alliance guild based on US-Kel'Thuzad. We are currently 10/10 Normal Nighthold and 9/10 Heroic Nighthold and are looking for strong players to fill out our core team for Mythic Progression. If you are interested in joining our core raiding team please provide a link to previous logs showing your performance. Most of our members are in the EST timezone so that is what we base our raid times around. We are a semi-hardcore guild and raid three nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. What we Require for New Recruits: - Desire to raid. - Dedication to show up to raids when it's within your ability. - Know your class. - Read up on the fights and understand what your role should be doing. - High raid attendance. Raid Times: Tuesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Wednesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST Below are the classes/specs that we are specifically looking for: High: - Warlock - Restoration Shaman - Balance Druid - Mage - Shadow Priest - Hunter Medium: - Holy Priest - Rogue Any class/spec not mentioned above is low priority. Reply to this thread, contact Towersconnor#1610 or Crow#13817 if you'd like to inquire about joining Bear Team Six or apply directly at www.bearteamsix.com/apply/.Execrow0 Feb 9
Feb 9 Resto Shaman/Blood DK LF Raid Guild I have been playing since the launch of wow, but for the past couple of years have been out of raiding. Finally have time again and am looking to find a new clan that runs raids during the week at night and some mythic+ dungeons. I mostly play either an 860 blood death knight or an 857 resto shaman but would like to gear them up quickly if possible. I also have a hunter, mage, warlock, priest, druid, warrior and monk at 110 and a paladin, demon hunter and rogue at 100. I know how to play and would love to find a guild that is friendly and adult. Thanks.Heolon2 Feb 9
Feb 9 LF Guild Running Mythic+ Dungeons Looking for a friendly adult guild that runs lots of mythic+ dungeons and is looking to get into raiding. I have 9 level 110 characters all around ilevel 850-860 and would like to starting gearing up either my shaman (resto) dk (blood) warlock or hunter. Anyone out there that runs lots of mythics nightly and has room for someone in their future raiding let me know. Thanks!Ashader2 Feb 9
Feb 7 <Bear Team Six> 8/10H NH Recruiting We are Bear Team Six, an Alliance guild based on US-Kel'Thuzad. We are currently 10/10 Normal Nighthold and 8/10 Heroic Nighthold and are looking for strong players to fill out our core team for Mythic Progression. If you are interested in joining our core raiding team please provide a link to previous logs showing your performance. Most of our members are in the EST timezone so that is what we base our raid times around. We are a semi-hardcore guild and raid three nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. What we Require for New Recruits: - Desire to raid. - Dedication to show up to raids when it's within your ability. - Know your class. - Read up on the fights and understand what your role should be doing. - High raid attendance. Raid Times: Tuesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Wednesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST Below are the classes/specs that we are specifically looking for: High: - Warlock - Restoration Shaman - Balance Druid - Mage - Shadow Priest - Hunter Medium: - Holy Priest - Rogue Any class/spec not mentioned above is low priority. Reply to this thread, contact Towersconnor#1610 or Crow#13817 if you'd like to inquire about joining Bear Team Six or apply directly at www.bearteamsix.com/apply/.Execrow0 Feb 7
Feb 7 Building a key farming group, need tank Looking to form an on server key farming group, 890+. Need tank with experience.Moarwolves0 Feb 7
Feb 6 Mythic + Key Carries Currently selling mythic + key carries for gold on ALL alliance realms. We play on Kel'thuzad but with the changes to battle.net balance & wow tokens we are willing to do them on any realm. We will do all keys including weekly 15. Austin#12969 James#18761Astranna0 Feb 6
Feb 6 [A] <The Fifth Regiment>7/10H 7/7M Recruiting <The Fifth Regiment> is currently recruiting for our active guild for mythic raiding. We are 7/10H and 7/7M. We raid Tues/Thurs from 7pm-10pm server time. We have an optional raid night on Sundays from 7-9pm which may be for alt runs or additional progression. We are looking for more people to join us in our mythic raid! We are currently looking for: DPS - Boomkin /Rogue / Monk / Warlock - All other exception dps considered. Healers- Holy Priest/Holy Paladin Tanks - Full If you are interested, please contact my in game or add me to friends Sin#1520.Zukis32 Feb 6
Feb 6 880 RET PALLY LF MYTHIC GUILD Hey guys, I recently transferred to this realm from spirestone and i'm currently looking for a CORE raid spot in a mythic progression guild. I can supply myself(flask, pots, food, runes). 99.9% attendance. I learn fights fast. I always try my best. My main goal is to be the #1 ret paladin I mainly run mythic plus groups (3 chest +9 groups, 1-2 chest +12 groups) offspec prot (883) Alchemy/Enchanting artifact weapon (35 ret / 28 prot) check out my logs here https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20151336/10/ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/7618375/10/ I'm almost always online if you want to contact me ingame. JohnP#1173Johnp5 Feb 6
Feb 5 <Exceedingly Mediocre> 7/7M 10/10H Currently Building a team for Mythic NH, looking for strong and reliable DPS for progression in all current content. Mythic raiding team slots are competitive, based on both logged and observed raiding performance. Heroic raid format will remain flex raid, we can/will accommodate any group size now and in the future. All raids are logged & Uploaded Raid Times: TUES/THUR/(MON)* 8:30PM-11:30PM EST Expectations: The usual that you would expect from a guild. We're not looking for drama so please leave it at the door. We strive for an environment where serious progression does not feel like a job, but *** still dies by the end of the night. Voice: MUMBLE. Mumble is not optional if you want to raid. Loot: EPGP Master Loot. (addon required - link provided upon request) EP is given per raid night, GP is given per loot received. PR=EP/GP, highest PR on those who roll wins. Min EP for loot eligibility is ~2 weeks of standard raiding which essentially equates to a trial period. EP decay per week is currently 7% (to diminish 'EP hoarding') Contacts: feel free to add RyanStadt#1885 to chat in-game about our guild, to ask specific questions, etc. *Monday raid is not a required attendance raid for raiders. The 'extra' night is currently being used for Normal/Heroic content farming (full clears), where alts and friends outside the guild welcome. Monday will not be a mythic progression night.Ryañ0 Feb 5
Feb 4 LF someone to level 1-110 with Hey, Im currently looking for 1-4 people to level a level 1 character to 110 with. No one in my guild needs to and I could use a little more extra friends :P. Message me on skype if interested Skype ID: Sharpteeth68Oberson0 Feb 4
Feb 3 <Bear Team Six> 8/10H NH Recruiting We are Bear Team Six, an Alliance guild based on US-Kel'Thuzad. We are currently 10/10 Normal Nighthold and 8/10 Heroic Nighthold and are looking for strong players to fill out our core team for Mythic Progression. If you are interested in joining our core raiding team please provide a link to previous logs showing your performance. Most of our members are in the EST timezone so that is what we base our raid times around. We are a semi-hardcore guild and raid three nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. What we Require for New Recruits: - Desire to raid. - Dedication to show up to raids when it's within your ability. - Know your class. - Read up on the fights and understand what your role should be doing. - High raid attendance. Raid Times: Tuesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Wednesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST Below are the classes/specs that we are specifically looking for: High: - Warlock - Restoration Shaman - Balance Druid - Mage - Shadow Priest - Hunter Medium: - Holy Priest - Rogue Any class/spec not mentioned above is low priority. Reply to this thread, contact Towersconnor#1610 or Crow#13817 if you'd like to inquire about joining Bear Team Six or apply directly at www.bearteamsix.com/apply/.Execrow0 Feb 3
Feb 2 [A] <Justified> 7/7M 10/10H LF Healers & DPS MYTHIC CORE SPOTS OPEN 10/10 H NH 7/7 M EN 3/3 H TOV Immediate need for Exceptional Healers & Ranged DPS for Mythic Nighthold Progression! *Also accepting casual members for Mythic+ key farming* Justified is a mythic raiding guild on Kel’Thuzad (US-Alliance). We’re friendly, dedicated, and motivated, and we seek to clear all content while it is still relevant and have fun while we do that. We play this game to have fun and don’t want it to feel like a second job. So while we take pride in being competitive and ranking high in log parses, we do not allow this spirit to devolve into pettiness and negativity. As a raider, we expect you to (1) do your best, (2) communicate, (3) maintain a positive attitude and try to have a good time, (4) know current and upcoming progression fights before coming to raid, (5) constantly evaluate your performance and learn from the mistakes both you and others make, (6) minimize downtime between attempts, (7) demonstrate respect toward others (guild members and non-guild members alike), (8) prioritize our raids over any other activity in the World of Warcraft, (9) be willing to sit out of farm and/or progression fights for the good of the guild, and (10) come to an officer with your ideas, suggestions, or concerns. Raid times: Tuesday: 6:30 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST Wednesday: 6:30 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST Thursday: 6:30 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST Optional Nights (For Alt and Achievement runs): Saturday: 6:30 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST Sunday 6:30 PM PST - 9:30 PM PST Mythic+ groups are regularly run every day. TRIAL PROCESS If you’re interested in applying, visit http://www.justifiedguild.com and fill out an application or contact one of our officers in-game. Once you’re in the guild as a trial raider, we’ll test your performance and attitude for 3 weeks. During this time we’ll ask you to participate in whatever farm and/or progression content we feel confident we can bring you in for. We encourage you to solicit feedback from officers during this time. After 3 weeks, your trial will either result in promotion (if your performance/attitude has been satisfactory), extension for 1-2 weeks (if we think you have something that needs to be worked on), or your trial will be declined (if performance is not satisfactory or if you are not a good fit for the guild). Please note that earning the rank of raider does not guarantee you a raid spot. Mythic raids cap at 20 players and we maintain a roster of between 25 and 30 active raiders. Unless the mechanics specify otherwise, we bring our strongest 20 raiders who are online prior to the start of raid. As a raider then, the position is yours to earn, yours to maintain, and, if your performance, attitude, or attendance falters, yours to lose. LOOT SYSTEM We use a loot council (composed of all officers in raid and one randomly selected raider) to distribute loot to players. When more than one player demonstrates equal interest in an item, officers consider the players’ equipped item levels, the magnitude of the upgrade, the players’ performance, attitude, and reliability, the number of loot awards the players have received recently, and the needs of the raid for current and upcoming progression encounters. More information about our Loot Council is available on our website. Currently Recruiting: High Need for Healers and Exceptional DPS All Exceptional Raiders are encouraged to apply. All Raid spots are earned based on performance and attendance. Current Progression: 10/10 H NH 10/10 N NH 0/3 M Trial of Valor 3/3 H Trial of Valor 3/3 N Trial of Valor 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare 7/7 N Emerald Nightmare Previous Progression: Hellfire Citadel(H): 13/13 Hellfire Citadel(M): 12/13 How to Apply!: Website: www.justifiedguild.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Justified Recruitment Officer: Bonebender (Tryhard#12958) Officer: Basee (Base#1657) (available after 7PM EST) Officer: Seductive (Sissy#1149) GM: Treeson (Treeson#1138) - Not Available - In Game Officers: Officer & Raid Lead: Vichmel Officer: Amuna, Basee, Seductive, BonebenderBasee9 Feb 2
Feb 2 WTB: Heroic Night Hold WTB: Heroic Night Hold Completion Send in game mail to Aliciaangel, or pst Mal#1723.Aliciaangel0 Feb 2
Jan 31 Warrior Looking for 18+ guild with Discord Hello folks! I recently started a fresh prot warrior on Kel"thuzad and am looking for an active social guild that is 18+ to hang out with. I used to raid in the past but have given it up and now look to make friends and enjoy the game in a more social and laid back environment. I would prefer a guild that uses Discord as I think it is a fantastic way to keep in touch. If you have room for a fresh face in your guild please reply to this post. thanks!Gullblade0 Jan 31
Jan 31 [A] <Malevolence> 8/10h NH LF Heals+Dps Malevolence - US - Kel'thuzad - Alliance Raid Times: Friday & Saturday - 10:00PM - 2:00AM EST Progression: 8/10H NH. 7/7M EN. 3/3H ToV Website: http://malevolence-kt.enjin.com/home Btag: Dromynus#1981 Current needs - priority : Holy Paladin - High Affliction Warlock - High Windwalker Monk - Med Retribution Paladin - Med Shadow Priest - Med Ele/Enh Shaman - Med Outlaw/Assassin Rogue - Med All exceptional players are encouraged to apply. Thank you for considering <Malevolence>!Morgada1 Jan 31
Jan 31 <Why Am I On Fire> Recruiting H NH <Why Am I On Fire> is currently recruiting a healer, holy priest/resto shaman preferred, and capable dps for Heroic NH progression. We are currently 4/10H and raid Tue/Thurs from 8-11 pm est. Please pst Clawsneffect, Ugotprotted, Imbattman, or Cariden for invite or more information.Clawsneffect1 Jan 31