Kel'Thuzad

Nov 30 [A] LF Mythic Raiders! We are currently looking for reliable players that can show up each week for mythic progression. Raids are Fri-Sat from 10pm-1am Eastern(8pm-11pm Server). We value attendance above most everything else, because without a steady 20m group, we are unable to do Mythics, and we do NOT pug. We have a website http://thedirtycasualskt.enjin.com/ where you can apply, and you can add me at Weric#11336 after applying. We are currently 7/7H, 1/7M(only due to poor attendance), 3/3N, 2/3H. We CAN go 7/7M, we just need one or two more people who can show up each week so we have a full 20m! You will find our current recruitment needs on the right side of the website, but other roles/classes will be considered!Werik0 Nov 30
Nov 30 <A> Recruiting 850+DPS 7/7H 2/3N Unrelenting Fury is LF: 850+ Fire Mage / Boomkin / MM Hunter/ Lock - Any other exceptional DPS welcome Raid Time: TU & TH 7:05PM - 10:00PM EST Voice: Discord Logs preferred. Please contact myself Monkster#1499 or Selkie, Gnasty, or Divinewrath in game. We have ran into the issue of now having too many healers, and not enough DPS as peoples schedules have changed. We are seeking Ranged DPS only. We simply cannot host any more melee. We're a group of friends that have chased world firsts in the past. Most of us have Mythic experience from past expansions. Some of us have more experience with Mythic content than others, but we still help those people strive to better their class roles so we can push toward that content. What You Get from Us: -Experienced Raid Leaders -Drama Free and friendly Atmosphere -Progression at 2 nights week What we expect from You: -Ability to pull your weight on DPS -Be prepared and ready to raid on time -Ability to mesh with the guild as a whole -Ability to not stand in bad fire, and soak good fire... and knowing the difference.Dîva3 Nov 30
Nov 30 [H]<Masochistic Few> Recruiting. Basically if you need a guild horde side we are it. We are the only horde guild to down 7/7 Heroic EN we love having a good time and are in need of more DEDICATED core raiders this is easily the most fun guild ive ever created so if you want gear and a place to have fun then consider faction changing or xfering I cant be more proud of my guys!Heatstroked3 Nov 30
Nov 29 <Énvy> is raiding Mythic EN Tuesday(11/29) About us We are looking to fill a few empty spots for our Mythic EN Tuesday night(11/29). We are currently 3/7, and have dragons down to ~40%. Our raid times are M/Tue/Thurs 6:30-9:30 server time. If you attend the raid, you will be invited back for the following raids this week. What we are looking for: Resto Sham/Holy Pal x3 DPS Range or Melee If you are interested in joining our raid, please contact: Kyricbb (Kyric#1305) Darnips (Darnec#1602) Jaymeh (Jaymoh#1625)Darnips1 Nov 29
Nov 29 Alliance Heroic EN/Mythic+ Carries Hey all, I'm looking o purchase cross realm carries with my gold on Kel'Thuzad. Can anyone offer this? My main is on a backwater server with RLs. Only looking to purchase this with gold, not $$. Baenre#11650Butthorn2 Nov 29
Nov 29 [A][Late Night][2Days][DPS+1Healer] Server: Kel'Thuzad Faction: Alliance Guild Name: Chapter IX Website: http://www.c9kt.com Guild Experience: 7/7H EN / 10+ Mythic Voice: Discord Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday Raid Times: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM PST / 9:30 PM - 12:30 AM ST Recruiting: Players who have impeccable raid awareness, skill, and can carry their own weight are those we are highly interested in. If you are seeking for a permanent home, where a guild feels like great friends and family, we are interested in you! Chapter IX's main focus will be The Nighthold. In preparation, we will be gearing as well as participating in the PTR raid tests as a guild, to maximize optimal performance upon patch release. We ask that all applicants to take our request seriously. Recruiting DPS: Mage Rogue Shadow Priest Boomkin/Feral Warlock Recruiting Healers: Mistweaver Monk Resto Shaman iLvl Requirement: 865+ Damage Requirement: 260K minimum Experience Requirement: 7/7 Heroic EN - AOTC Contact Information: Alec#1170Verathian1 Nov 29
Nov 29 HEALERS WANTED for ToV tonight 11/28/16 Ever Vigilant (7/7H EN 3/3N ToV) is LF healers for tonight for normal ToV and possibly normal EN (we already cleared Heroic this week). Raid invites start at 10:15pm server time, ends at 1:30am server time or before. Guild run. Nothing on reserve. We use Discord and RCLootCouncil. Whisper Snowyvixen or any online raid member or add battletag: DamagerSnowy#1850 ASAP! We are also recruiting for permanent healers and dps positions for our core raid. Prefer Resto Druid, Resto Shaman. Disc Priest and Holy Paladin ok. Any DPS with ilvl above 865+ and similar progression are welcome. Some exceptions can be made so please don't hesitate to ask! Raids are Wednesday, Thursday, Monday 10:15pm-1:30am server time (Mountain time). We clear Heroic EN , Normal EN, Normal ToV weekly. Need reliable healers for Heroic ToV and onward! Contact Snowyvixen in game via whisper, mail or add battletag: DamagerSnowy#1850 We are an easy going, knowledgeable, semi-hard core mainly PVE guild who has been on KT for 11 years. We raid late so keeping a full roster for Mythics is challenging at times, especially during the holidays, but we still aim for Mythics while continuing to clear EN and ToV (soon Heroic) weekly. If our raid times work for you please contact us ASAP! Hope to see you tonight!Snowyvixen0 Nov 29
Nov 28 (A) <Forte> Recruiting to Non-Mythic Raiding (US) (A) <Forte> is looking for more members! Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7-10 Server (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST) What we are looking for: We are a newly formed guild with a core team of 12 experienced raiders. We are looking for more members who are wanting to raid Non-mythic raids. We are currently 7/7N/H EN and 3/3 TV N. We are starting on Heroic TV and looking for more members to join our raiding team. What we need: To grow to the size of raid we optimally would like we are looking for more ranged and melee dps and an additional healer or two. We are actively looking for the following classes: Ranged Class Interest Hunters Mages Warlock Boomkin druid (support offspec) Ele shaman (support offspec) Shadow priests (support offspec) Melee Class Interest feral druid (support offspec) ret paladin (support offspec) DPS either spec warrior (prot offspec) Havok DH (Ven. offspec) Healing Class Interest holy paladin (DPS offspec) Resto shaman (") Disc priest (") Mistweaver Monk The tanking slots are filled, however, we are accepting applicants for a possible tank position. We don't expect you to be cutting edge, but comfortable enough with your class enough to adapt to situations on the fly and take constructive criticism (sp) to improve performance. About us: Our guild consists of a close group of friends both rl and through wow. A majority of us have been raiders since vanilla. Our core group of raiders come from (Field Squad Eight). We cleared EN both normal and heroic with several weeks to spare before TV. After a split in the raiding team between people who wanted to progress to mythic and those that wanted to keep a casual atmosphere and stay in heroic we lost several members. We decided to start a new guild with the clearly stated purpose of clearing heroic raids while still having an enjoyable atmosphere. We've done both the serious progression guild and casual guild throughout several expansions. For the rest of Legion we are looking to clear through heroic raids while still having fun. Although we do not have the intention of ever attempting mythics, we still will have progression minded purpose in raid while still having any enjoyable atmosphere. If you are interested please reply here or add me to bnet to talk Dijj#1540Dijj0 Nov 28
Nov 28 3 4/7 M DPS LF RAIDING GUILD 873 **hunter** / 860 **ret** / 872 **feral** looking for a guild that is recruit for Nighthold and clearing M EN before Nighthold releases. Note this is not three characters but three different people looking for 3 raid spots together. Current we are all 4/7 M EN. The ret is an alt but his main does progression with us. We also have previous high end raiding throughout the expansions. The times that are available for us are anytime Monday-Thursday 6pm to 12pm Central. Please note that we are college kids so we may have to miss an occasional night due to exams, projects, presentations, ect.Also we want to go alliance Please contact if you are interested or have further questions add radicalralph#11698Owén2 Nov 28
Nov 28 <A> Recruiting Tank / RDPS 6/7H EN 2/3N ToV Looking to fill out spots in our raid team to build up to mythic. Looking for a few more exceptional ranged DPS. We do not have ANY room for more melee. Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 7:00PM EST to 10:00PM EST Alt Night: Sunday Evening Battle Tag: Monkster#1499 What you get from us : Experienced Raid Leaders ML based on attendance Casual fun atmosphere What we expect from you: Be on time Be prepared food/flasks/pots Be able to pull your weightDîva2 Nov 28
Nov 28 [A]<But Seriously> Recruiting Dps Recruiting all dps to help bolster our ranks for Mythic EN and Nighthold progression. We are currently 7/7H EN and 3/3N ToV, need people who are willing to wipe for guild progression and show up for all raids. Raid times are Wed/Sun 8-11 message me for more info. my BT is Challa#1125 Guild leader BT is Catdew#1796Pipetoknewok0 Nov 28
Nov 28 2/3H Guild doing Mythic EN Sunday 7 PM We are a 7/7H and 2/3H guild that is looking to step in Mythic EN for the first time this Sunday. We've shied away from Mythic this expansion (though several of our members participated in Mythic raiding in WoD) due to recruiting and strict raid composition requirements. However, we recently got a few more raiding members and think we can give Mythic a shot in light of Heroic Helya apparently being more difficult than the first few bosses in Mythic EN. Who we are: About 10 of our members have raided together, when we did play, since vanilla Molten Core and as a guild we got to 4 Horsemen as Horde. Several of us raided WoD mythic raids until recruiting requirements got to be too large. We are the number one guild on the server who hasn't attempted Mythic. Our WowProgress Profile: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Relentless Our logs from Tuesday night raids (with a few alts in attendance for EN) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/r4Kt8wcVFDZPYCdG/ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gTtaRHCzpKvLDFQ7 We need dps (ranged preferred) and possibly a healer or two for Sunday at 7 PM Eastern. Please contact me in game or send me mail if you are interested. We'd like you to be around 880+ equipped. I'll get back to you as soon as possible, and by Saturday we should know if we will need you or not. Thanks!Rufuzz3 Nov 28
Nov 27 Costco Pizza Anyone like costco pizza?Eveshade4 Nov 27
Nov 27 Resto LF PVP Guild I'm a healer looking for serious PVP guild to have fun with. I would like to push rating I am very good at what I do and open to learning new things. Don't judge by just achieves please i've pugged most the things i have.Aloeverä4 Nov 27
Nov 24 <Tight Posse> 7/7H & 3/3 Norm ToV recruiting I am looking for skilled players to join our ranks and have some fun doing some of the more difficult content in the game. Currently most of our raids are between 10-15 players which is why we are unable to step into mythic content, and also why we need you! Lazy, unmotivated players need not apply. We're here to get stuff done! We raid on Tuesday & Thursday (exluding Thanksgiving) from 8:00PM-11:30PM EST Currently recruiting 1 tank, 1 healer, and DPS Add stim#1234 for a tryoutStím0 Nov 24
Nov 23 <Sempiternus>7/7H EN raid LF Core Players Hey guys i am currently looking for people that are interested in heroic progression then moving up to mythic. Our raid times are Mon-Wed from 6-9pm Server (7-10pm cst or 8-11pm est) we are currently looking for 3 healers, 6 melee, 8 ranged, and a tank we expect: > Raid awareness > Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class > Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results about us: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/pvp guild that recently transferred over from a low pop server. a few of us are 7/7 H EN and trying to keep the ball rolling to stay competitive with our other raid team. we are usually pretty laid back but we dont joke around when it comes to progressing. <Sempiternus> is a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but as a team. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive in them, and in order for that to happen, we want people who put in the same effort as we all do. if your interested contact theOdyssey#1107Sqùshie0 Nov 23
Nov 22 <Sempiternus> Recruiting H raid team Hey guys i am currently looking for people that are interested in heroic progression then moving up to mythic. Our raid times are Mon-Wed from 6-9pm Server (7-10pm cst) we are currnetly looking for 3 healers, 6 melee, 8 ranged, and a tank we expect: > Raid awareness > Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class > Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results about us: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/pvp guild that recently transferred over from a low pop server. a few of us are 7/7 H EN and trying to keep the ball rolling to stay competitive with our other raid team. we are usually pretty laid back but we dont joke around when it comes to progressing. <Sempiternus> is a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but as a team. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive in them, and in order for that to happen, we want people who put in the same effort as we all do. if your interested contact theOdyssey#1107Sqùshie2 Nov 22
Nov 22 PSA: Deathnote is poaching. Recently the guild master of my active guild received a post from Vveelchair, the leadership from a guild named Deathnote. He asked him to "jump ship" and join his guild, even stooping low enough to offer him gold. Warn your guildies, Deathnote is poaching players without doing any research into the current state of a guild, the rank of the member in it, or the quality of the raider. They're simply trying to poach everyone and anyone.Chinon3 Nov 22
Nov 22 [A] <Opposition> Recruiting In need of mature players willing to become apart of a tight-knit group, to help with our heroic progress. We are willing to help you gear, but do expect you to do your part. We are currently only 4/7 on Heroic EN, and haven't raided in 3 weeks due to recent departures from the guild. We go at a slower pace than most guilds as we try to maintain a balance with real life. Raid times are 7-9 server on Thursday, 7-10 Friday, and occasionally we may raid on Mondays 7-9. We also do a decent amount of PvP. Currently we need 2 healers and 4 dps willing to progress through EN and ToV.Mztriz0 Nov 22
Nov 22 Resto Druid 7/7h 1/7m 3/3n 1/3h Exp LF mythic raiding guild, my only raid times are sun/mon/thurs nights 8PM or later. 881 max ilvl, currently raiding at 874 raid set. Send me in game mail if you need a strong healer that shows up to raids on time! Also I will return to check this post daily.Hazekiller0 Nov 22
Nov 21 2 night guild looking for ranged dps <Its Not Lag> is looking to further progress into mythic with some solid ranged dps and 1 reliable healer. Currently 1/7M like half of the realm, but why should you join us? We're a group of filthy casuals that have been together since BC, discord is anything but quiet and you'll usually find someone making fun of the GM at all times throughout the day. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11 EST, use personal loot (cause screw dkp right?), and are constantly running M+. We have an extreme need for a warlock right now as our resident lock just stopped playing but all classes will be looked at. If you're a sensitive person or need a safe space because of words, this probably isn't the guild for you. We want people that look to better themselves outside of the 6 hours we raid so that as a guild we are constantly improving. If you feel like you'd like to talk it over with me or have any questions message me at Feedback#1425. Thanks!Feedsmonk1 Nov 21
Nov 21 [A] <Deathnote> LFM Mythic Progression 3/7M SERVER: KEL'THUZAD FACTION: ALLIANCE RAID TIMES: Tuesday & Thursday 11pm to 2am EST PROGRESSION: 7/7H 3/7M 3/3N CURRENTLY ACCEPTING: Hunter, Spriest, Mage, Demo Lock 300k+ DPS with Logs Pref SOCIAL?: QUALITY CASUAL PLAYERS WELCOME FOR OFF NIGHT RAIDS AND MYTHIC+ Overview Small late night progression raid guild with around 90 unique members formed early September 2016. Several KT Ally & Horde vanilla originals and experienced players coming back for legion from MoP or WoD. We are here for Mythic Progression and love to kill internet dragons. Alt Heroic & Norm raids on off nights. Not about carrying low dps in raids, we want our core to all carry their own weight so we expect you to pull the numbers needed :]. Currently Accepting All Quality Players but Mainly Hunter Spriest Mage Demo Warlock Must be able to make raid times 90%+ of the time Logs are a plus Full enchants/Gems on gear Potting and Pre Potting required on progression nights We use discord Must have raid awareness and a comp capable of handling game Raid Times Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm to 12am Server (Mountain Time) Loot RC Loot Council vote based on attendance, performance and upgrade Perks Core team receives all raid consumables and enchants on upgrades. Our Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/v76jVFnYW94MBRDd How to Apply/Join PM Vvheelchair (Robbilee#1782) in gameVvheelchair15 Nov 21
Nov 20 [A] LF reliable raiders! Currently looking for some more players for our CORE weekly raiding. We are replacing a couple people with poor attendance that stops us from pushing Mythics during the week, because we do not pug. Currently 7/7H 1/7M, 3/3N, 1/3H. We raid Fri-Sat 10pm-1am Eastern(8pm-11pm Server) and can fit in a couple DPS. We are also looking for a Holy Priest which will better suite our healing comp. We are a friendly group, we do not tolerate attitudes or people calling someone out in front of anyone. We have a website and use Discord. If you're looking for an old school feel with a good group of mature players, hit us up. We do NOT need: Hunters Resto Druids Prot Warriors Mages Reply here or add Weric#11336 for some more info!Werik1 Nov 20
Nov 20 Are there any East coast timed guilds? Like the titles says. I want to raid again..but i can't find a guild that is good for east coast time.Orlantha4 Nov 20
Nov 20 Did your guild implode? 6/7M LFM! Hello all! We are <Serendipity> a 2 day raiding guild. We're proud to say that our guild is almost 2 years old and we are only getting stronger each tier. Since we only raid 2 days a week, we want to make sure that everyone is prepared before raid night. We expect everyone to at the very least know the basic mechanics of every fight. We want to spend our time talking about strategy rather than explaining things you could easily learn from watching a short video. We prefer players who are self sufficient and not too reliant on others. We are also open to giving players with no mythic experience a chance to prove themselves. RAID TIMES: TUES-WED 7:30-10:30 PM CST URGENT NEED FOR: MAGES Hunters RDPS with heal off spec PROGRESSION: 7/7 HEROIC 6/7 MYTHIC (We expect to down Xavius this week so don't miss out on cutting edge achievement!) 2/3 Heroic ToV If interested please add: Rigby#1872 Zelathor#1936 You can also fill out and application here to get a faster response: Serendipitykorgath.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks!Rigby0 Nov 20
Nov 20 [A] Group of 4 looking for a raiding guild A group of 4 friends who are looking for a raiding guild that raids between 7pm-12 server. We are able to commit to Mon-Fri raiding. 874 Prot Warrior 875 Fury Warrior 877 Havoc Demon Hunter 860 Holy/Shadow Priest Feel free to contact me in game Illveck or Griven#1870Illveck1 Nov 20
Nov 20 NoneNoneNoneNoneNone NoneNoneNoneNoneNoneLîeva0 Nov 20
Nov 20 <Illestdari> Guild Recruiting RDps Hey there, Looking for some range dps to join Illestdari, good guild that runs several mythic plus keystones ranging from lower lvl keys, to plus 10's daily, 3 chesting most. We are looking to get more into raiding without having to pug our range dps, due to having so few of them. Have very solid tanks, heals, and melee dps which allow us to push higher lvl keystones easily daily. Our most active play times are 6pm to the early am, daily. (server time) (Keystones groups primarily form during these times) If you are looking for a tight knit smaller guild of skilled players message me in game, or send an in game mail, or leave a message here and I'll try to get back to you.Brawlson0 Nov 20
Nov 19 Co-Guild Mythic Progression <m o m e n t u m> is in a similar place to many other guilds. Plowing through heroic EN in under an hour and 10 minutes, making solid progress on heroic ToV, but without the numbers to work on mythic. Many guilds do not want to leave their friends/family in order to find a place. Moreover, most guilds are not looking to take a "package" type deal. My suggestion is simple. We are looking for another solid group of 5-10 to work jointly on mythic progression 1 day a week. No need to leave your guild, no need to merge, no need to not run your normal heroics with your guild/friends. Just working together for some progression weekly. If you are at all interested please feel free to add me to discuss things further. Current times W/TH 8-11:30 EST ID: munch#1289Femaelz1 Nov 19
Nov 19 2 Night Raiding Guild LFM DPS Guild Name: Carnal Server: Kel'Thuzad Faction: Alliance Guild Website: carnalkt.enjin.com Raid Schedule: Sunday: 8:30pm - 12:30am EST Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am EST Raid Progress: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 N 7/7 H Trial of Valor 2/3 N 0/3 H We are looking for players that are looking for a HOME for Legion. Our guild has been active since Wrath of the Lich King, filled mostly the same core. Most of the core are also vanilla vets with 10+ years of experience leading Guilds and Raids. I am looking for players that are ACTIVE through the entire expansion enjoying PVE as well as PVP. Raid Needs There are a few DPS/Healer positions left to round out our raid roster and they are: High - Rogue - Warlock - Hunter Medium to Low - Monk - Warrior How ever i will consider other classes that are looking for a comfortable raiding schedule. What we expect of you As we raid only 7 hours per week we expect: -Attendance - Be on time with consumables, rolls, proper gems/enchants. -Communication - We use Vent, at a minimum be able to listen. -Accept constructive criticism - We want to help if help is needed. -Performance - Know your spec, rotation, etc. and be prepared for all boss encounters. -Patience - Wipes are going to happen, we dont want anyone raging or being constanly negative. If you feel like you would be a good fit for the guild feel free to drop your info on here and i will get in contact with you, you can add myself on battlenet Nightmare#1609 or submit an application on our guild site and we will review it. Thanks for reading and hope to raid with you soon!Cèrvantès2 Nov 19
Nov 18 [A] [TDC] LF Mythic raiders! We are currently recruiting reliable raiders who can show up each week for progression raiding. We are 7/7h, 3/3n, 1/7m and raid on Fri-Sat 10pm-1am(with optional days during the week for uncleared content). Currently recruiting DPS and also an experienced Holy Priest! We do not pug, we have a website and use Discord for voice. We're a decent group and everyone is friendly, negative attitudes and trash talk are NOT tolerated. Come have some fun with an old-school feel atmosphere. Reply here or add Weric#11336Werik0 Nov 18
Nov 18 870+ Hpal LF guild looking for a guild thats doing mythic till about 9-9:30 server here have some logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17526477/10/#metric=hps add my btag times are really the biggest thing for me gal#11429Friendshipxo8 Nov 18
Nov 18 <Highly Successful> Carries for sale! <Highly Successful> Is offering carry runs for Heroic Emerald Nightmare, Mythic +, and Karazhan/Nightbane runs. Below we have pricing as well as contact information for more details. Heroic Emerald Nightmare: Per Boss: 15K Xavius: 30k *Full Clear: 120k *All runs are done on personal loot, unless an item is reserved. Prices may vary for a specific item. Mythic + Carries: *Mythic +: 15k Per level of difficulty. Example: Mythic + 1 = 15,000 Mythic + 2 = 30,000 Mythic + 5 = 75,000 *Depleted Mythic 10+: 200k *Two and three chesting is not guaranteed, however if we deplete your keystone due our own mistakes will will offer full refunds and attempt to reignite your key for free. If the carry wipes us due to not listen, no refund will be offered. We will however, attempt to reignite it. Karazhan/Nightbane: *Karazhan Full Clear: 200k Nightbane: 250k *Nightbane + Mount: 500k *Karazhan is a rather long dungeon, but prices can be negotiated if going for specific boss. Nightbane is not included in this price as it takes a specific group comp. From our experiences the mount can not be guaranteed if our clear group killed it that week, but we do charge and additional 250k if you pay for our first kill a week which is a guaranteed drop. Contact Information: Website: Hsguild.org Kylore - Btag: Goblinsmithy#1769 Kronkette - Btag: Kronic#1774Kylore5 Nov 18
Nov 18 Rainbow Shortcakes is recruiting for mythic <Rainbow Shortcakes> is a semi-hardcore Alliance guild looking to start progressing on mythic. We raid on Monday and Thursday, 6-9PM EST, 4-7 Server. We're looking to add a handful of friendly, but serious members to bolster our ranks. Looking for ranged dps and a healer, at least 860 ilvl. Whisper our officers, Darell, Derruck, Dagnatox, Shambassador or Raphielle if you have any questions, or want to join for a raid night to see how you fit.Raphielle0 Nov 18
Nov 18 Face Check 4/7 M Recruitment About us: We are a group of dedicated raiders who like to push content, and have fun while making progress. We are constantly striving to improve our performances as individuals while still ensuring a cohesive group. Despite only progression raiding two nights per week, our goal is to clear content while it’s current. Our third night of raiding consists of bringing in as many guildies as we can for heroic content so all may see and experience the raiding environment…and, of course, get some loot! Our recruiting needs: We’re looking for players who are adaptable, versatile, and drama free. While always open to exceptional players, we are especially in need of the below classes: Tank: Closed Healer: Closed Melee DPS: Shaman, Warrior*, Death Knight* Range DPS: Mage, Shaman *Third off-tank needed for specific fights Raid Schedule Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 7 - 10 PM MT (server) To eliminate individual costs, raiders contribute a small amount of weekly materials which are then used to provide raiding consumables (food, flasks, pots), gems, and enchants. Battletag: Fyazko#1647Beanancheese3 Nov 18
Nov 17 [A] <Midnight Company> 1/7M 2/3H 6hrs/wk About us: Recruiting for our Mythic group. Our core is comprised of old-school top 10-100 raiders. Our main group's ilvl is around 877, so with some strong players we can start clearing Mythic no problem. We are looking for skilled, consistent players that are willing to work to improve. Midnight Company is a guild that has been around since 2012 during our prime having top 100 US kills, with a strong core who's goal is to progress through all of the mythic content. We need strong-willed, motivated, and serious raiders to round out our core team. But we're also an active guild when it comes to doing PvP, Mythic+, and other group based activities in WoW. Raid Times: Tues/Thurs [5-8pm Server] [7-10pm EST] We are currently looking for: High Priority- Shadow Priest Mage Hunter Medium Priority- Holy/Discipline Priest Havoc Demon Hunter Remember, just because you don't see your class on this list does NOT mean we will not trial you or consider you for the guild. Any exceptional DPS or healer that is interested in us, add us and we'll see what we can do! Contact Information: knine#1190 Froslassfan4#1741Ohhkay4 Nov 17
Nov 17 [A] [7/7H] [1/7M]<La Familia> T/Th/F 7-10 <La Familia> is currently recruiting new members to fill our roster for mythic Emerald Nightmare progression raiding. We complete heroic weekly, with no problems and downed Mythic Nythendra with the help of some PUGs. We are accepting trials of all experience levels as long as you have motivation to raid and the ability to perform in mythic raids. Our goal is to clear mythic Emerald Nightmare raiding three days a week. At the moment we are progressing through mythic Emerald Nightmare by pugging the few ranged dps we need to fill out our roster. Once we are running with a full guild group we plan on implementing a loot council to award loot to players who the piece is an upgrade for, have solid raid attendance, and are currently performing well. We require that raiders: -Are masters of their class and can at least parse in the 60th percentile (In ilvl bracket) -Are familiar with the raid encounters -Can maintain consistent raid attendance -Provide their own consumables Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday/Friday, 7-10 server time. We are focusing recruiting the following classes, however we are willing to trial all competent players for a potential core raiding position DPS: Warrior, Mage, Paladin Healer: Willing to trial a priest Tanks: Preferably a Bear and Paladin/Warrior, willing to trial all tanks. For raid communication we use Discord. Please contact Zelfrax#1648, or Kosko#1284, for more information about trialing for a core raid position.Flamecanon8 Nov 17
Nov 17 875 Resto Sham LF Mythic Guild Guild just disbanded on Tichondrius. Looking for a serious mythic progression guild on Kel'Thuzad. I am available to raid any time of the day but I definitely prefer evenings. 25 y/o Canadian - drama free, just looking to raid and get to know some people.Shamboyent12 Nov 17
Nov 17 Can't Fill your Mythic Core? 3/7M 2 Nights Hey Everyone, It seems like there's a lot of guilds looking to progress into mythic but do not have the numbers. <Deathnote> has been raiding M EN for about two weeks with a solid group since we've been able to meet these numbers with backups. We're looking for some quality players that may not be able to progress through Mythic because they cannot fill raids. We are 3/7M Currently and 4/7M with Dragons next on the list! Would love any 300k+ DPS and quality heals. Open to talking with other guilds interested in merging into us as well. PM Vvheelchair (Robbilee#1782) 2 Nights a week Raiding: Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12am server Not looking to carry anyone in Mythic content - looking to build a solid group to make progression better for all!Vvheelchair0 Nov 17
Nov 17 5/7M RSham 880ilvl Hello there, I've heard great things about Kel'Thuzad and am interested in finding a spot within a progression guild. Add me on btag scubacatt#1626 or reply to this post. Best regards, MelksMelks1 Nov 17
Nov 17 Looking for a Guild to Run Mythic EN With Due to issues with my guilds roster we haven't been able to form a 20 man raid group for Mythic Emerald Nightmare. We have downed Mythic Nythendra multiple times by pugging but we don't think we can progress any further having to pug raiders. We're looking for a guild who is having similar roster problems as us to run and progress through M EN with. We raid mythic on Thursdays and Sundays 7-110PM server time. At the moment our roster has several competent healers, good melee dps, and a few ranged. We're looking for a guild with good tanks and ranged dps. We are willing to compromise on the roster and cut some of our raiders depending on the group we are going to run with. We are also looking for a guild to merge into us and are also recruiting tanks and ranged dps. Thank you for your time. Message me in game or at Zelfrax#1648 on btag to talk about this potential raid group.Flamecanon4 Nov 17
Nov 17 WW monk LFRG (A)ww monk ilvl 872 280k-350K+ dps 7/7h EN AOTC 2/3 TOV norm Also have, 858 frost mage, 854 Havoc DH, 860 Frost DK, working on enh/ele sham. Currently LF semi hardcore guild, mythic EN progression. Must have good attitudes and no douches. To much to ask?Bâmboo7 Nov 17
Nov 17 Perfect Chaos is Recruiting Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday from 830-1100pm server time (MST) Current Progress: 7/7 Normal EN, 1/3 Normal ToV Seeking: Ranged DPS to fill out a 2/2/6 setup, with hopes of pushing to 2/4/9. Mythic progression is a nice idea but need consistent raiders first! Perfect Chaos is looking to fill our ranks with ranged DPS, and an additional offspec healer and offspec tank for progression into Heroic EN and ToV. Currently we are 7/7 Normal EN and 1/3 Normal ToV. We'd be farther along but PUG'ing different people every week means every week is spent retraining new people! We have a standing need for consistent DPS to fill out a 2/2/6 setup! We're not a hardcore guild and several of us have family, kids, and other activities that will draw us away from a raid or two. That said, 50% attendance is all we're shooting for. That would be miles better than what we have now where it's new PUGs every week. There's no application (I'm still working on a guild website). If you're interested in joining us please send a message to one of the following people: 1. Xennethia 2. Pisómojadó (Alt+0243 for the ó) 3. Sareysong 4. Æternbris (Alt+146 for the Æ)Xennethia0 Nov 17
Nov 16 Selling 7/7H EN Tonight 9pm Server [A] <Deathnote> Selling Heroic Emerald Nightmare 7/7 45 minute clear tonight at 9pm Server. Personal loot + passed loot that would otherwise be DE'd. 100k per slot. PM Robbilee#1782 (Vvheelchair) in game to reserve a slot.Vvheelchair0 Nov 16
Nov 16 Squirtle Squad! 7/7H LFM We raid Monday, Tuesday And Thursday, 7pm to 10pm MST. We are currently seeking a couple Healers and DPS. We're semi-casual with a serious mindset. Prefer members over 20, but anyone is welcome as long as you have an adult mindset, and are able to take constructive criticism, and crude jokes and such, without getting salty or offended. Healers Wanted! Priest (Disc/Holy) Shaman (Resto w/ Hance OS) Monk (Mistweaver) DPS Wanted! Warrior (any spec) Rogue (any spec) Warlock (any spec) Shaman (Enhance) Priest (Shadow) Feel free to contact us, via Btag, or Forum response TrewLolz#1612Trewheart7 Nov 16
Nov 16 [A] Squirtle Squad 7/7H LFM We raid Monday 7pm to 10pm MST and Tuesday, Wednesday 8pm to 10pm MST. We are currently seeking a couple Healers, DPS, and an Off Tank. We're semi-casual with a serious mindset. Prefer members over 20, but anyone is welcome as long as you have an adult mindset, and are able to take constructive criticism, and crude jokes and such, without getting salty or offended. Healers Wanted! Priest (Disc/Holy) Shaman (Resto w/ Hance OS) Monk (Mistweaver) DPS Wanted! Warrior (any spec) Rogue (any spec) Warlock (any spec) Shaman (Enhance) Priest (Shadow) Tank Wanted! Warrior (Prot) Druid (Guardian) Death Knight (Blood) Paladin (Prot) Monk (Brewmaster) Feel free to contact us, via Btag, or Forum response Tridit #11899Tridit1 Nov 16
Nov 16 [A] The Forsaken Few, Looking RDPS&Tank *The Forsaken Few* is looking for RDPS and Tanks to join our Raid team! (Will accept exceptional mDPS and Healers also) Fri-Sun 8pm-11:30 server. All casual players are welcome as well. Raid Leaders have 1/7m 3/3N exp. Will help gear you up. pst for info! Contact Olysian or Nvye for more details in game.Olysian2 Nov 16
Nov 16 <Awakened> Recruiting for Mythic Progression <Awakened> 7/7H is moving onto Mythic progression. In need of a Main Tank/Exceptional Heals/DPS to fill our roster. Raid times are Tues/Thur/Sunday 7PM-10PM server time (Flexible) If you have any questions Tyraels#1366 Have a lot of great individuals with superb judgement dealing with rotations/tactics/mechanics. We are trying to fill up the rest of the loose strings to mold our Mythic Raid Farm groupKagehisa4 Nov 16
Nov 15 [A] <Vapid Pursuit> LFM Mythic Progression <Vapid Pursuit> 7/7H Recruiting for Emerald Nightmare Mythic Progression, and Mythic progression as a whole. Requirements: Previous Warcraft parses Discord with Mic High Demand for: -1-2 Tanks with a decently geared DPS Off Spec, Primarily need a OT right now. -Mostly ranged DPS All other exceptional DPS/Heals are encouraged to apply! Couple of spots are possibly available. Please have an understanding of the fights mechanics and a Team attitude. I can't stress enough how important it is that you are in this for the guild and not just for yourself, as this will help us all in the long run. We value all our members but we expect them to understand we try to do the best for the guild as a whole, which will in turn benefit you down the line. No guildie left behind :) Our goal is to progress through mythic at a decent pace, this means that all spots will be on a competitive basis so that we can keep everyone on there toes and ensure that we are putting forth maximum effort to progress. Our hours are W/Th/F 7:00-10pm Server. Also actively seeking Tank's for Mythic+ Group's. Once recruiting is finished as a whole we will have multiple M+ groups aiming for 10+. For more information, or to apply, please contact any Guild Officers that you see online, or reply to this post. I will also post some of our officers BNET accounts if you would like to contact us that way. Contact Info : Mishtal#1768, Incognito#1874, Cobretti#1305, Abstract#1240Steelex6 Nov 15
Nov 14 LF i866+ 260k+ DPS & Healer / Late Night Server: Kel'Thuzad Faction: Alliance Guild Name: Chapter IX Website: http://www.c9kt.com Guild Experience: 7/7H EN / 10+ Mythic Voice: Discord Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday Raid Times: 8:00 PM - 11:30 PM PST / 9:00 PM - 12:30 AM ST Recruiting: Players who have impeccable raid awareness, skill, and can carry their own weight are those we are highly interested in. If you are seeking for a permanent home, where guild feels like great friends and family, we are interested in you! Recruiting DPS: Mage, Rogue, Enhancement Shaman, Shadow Priest Recruiting Healers: N/A iLvl Requirement: 866+ Damage Requirement: 260K minimum Experience Requirement: 7/7 Heroic EN Contact Information: Alec#1170Verathian1 Nov 14