Kel'Thuzad

Apr 28 [A] Forte *Tomb Of Sargeras Recruitment * (Forte) Is looking for you! Server: [A] Kel’Thuzad-PvP Progression: 10/10 H - AOTC GUILD Raid Nights: Tuesday and Thursdays from 7-10 server (9-12 EST) We are an AOTC Guild. We do not push Mythic Content, but we are very serious on our Heroic Progression. There are plenty of players that enjoy what WOW has to offer, but are not interested in Mythic content and the serious dedication and time it requires, so FORTE offers you the opportunity to enjoy the current content in a more relaxed manner, yet taking progression very seriously. We expect our raiders to have great Raid awareness, vast knowledge of their class and willing to improve (We all can in one area or another). Attendance is expected to be maintained at 90%. Our current Roster needs for Tomb of Sargeras: (Must have experience on Heroic Content/AOTC preferred) Tank: (LOW) Melee DPS:(LOW)- OT spec welcome Range DPS:(HIGH) NO Elemental Shamans. Heals: (LOW) Currently seeking to add more Range DPS to our roster. Loot: We run something similar to EPGP. On off nights we usually run Mythic+, ALT raids,etc. (those pesky legendaries). Forte has a pretty fun group of gamers, most have experience as far back as Vanilla and high end content throughout all expansions. Required Addons/Programs: Discord -Mandatory DBM/BigWigs- Mandatory GTFO- Mandatory Food, Tomes, Pots and Flasks for progression - mandatory Any other addons that assists your class/gameplay - optional If interested and/or would like more information, you can send an in-game message. mail or add Btag to: *Onynuth- Onynuth#1252 *Labbie - Labbie#1487 Looking forward to hearing from you.Labbie0 Apr 28
Apr 28 [A] <Silent Treatment> (10/10H) Recruiting What we are: Silent Treatment is a 2 day a week raiding guild, we raid Thursday & Friday from 6-10 PM MST (server time). Current Progression: Nighthold: 10/10H Emerald Nightmare, 10/10H Trial of Valor: 3/3H What we need: High Healer All DPSOther folks are more than welcome to apply What we need from you: Knowledge of your class and a desire to do the best you can A wanting desire to raid and/or slaughter M+ Ability to attend as many raid nights as possibleHow to apply: Contact - Vindler or Theldroth in game or send in game mail to one of us. or Add feldroth#1599 to bnetVindler1 Apr 28
Apr 26 <Rainbow Cupcakes> 8/10M NH Wed/Sun Recuiting <Rainbow Cupcakes> is a 2 day mythic raiding guild. Our goal is to be among the best 2 day raiding guilds. We ended this tier(18) ranked 77th for US 2-day raiding despite a slow start and multiple months of down time with poor attendance. Recruitment We are looking for driven raiders interested in joining a 2-day team for Legion. High Priority: Hpaly Frost DK Demon Hunter Spriest Ranged Dps Requirements - 18+ - 900+ ilvl - Artifact weapon lvl 40+ - Previous heroic/mythic experience preferred - 95% attendance - Good attitude - Teamspeak and a working mic Raid Times -Wednesday: 7-11 ST (6-10PST) -Sunday: 7-11 ST (6-10PST) Loot Rules: Loot Council with EPGP attendance tracking If you are interested please post your wowprogress and warcraftlogs on our Discord: https://discord.gg/wbpmVdM or apply on our website @ www.rainbowcupcakes.net Direct any questions to RyanKiross#1447 Saarin#1203Saarin11 Apr 26
Apr 24 Found a guild, can't delete the thread DeleteFlamecanon0 Apr 24
Apr 23 ally pvp guild (just throwing this out there) Made a PvP guild. Casual and serious. Pst me in game if you want an invite or just want some advice. I do rated bg's every night. and im pretty chill.Ggp1 Apr 23
Apr 23 1500 Mage LF Rated PVP Guild 1500 Mage Looking for Rated BG and Rated Arena Guild . im flexable with play time and work well with others . I know each of my specs well , but master Arcane , Im looking for a Long Turm Home . and Friends to get along with , i do well with !@# holes and nolife Trolls . but im OK with setteling for a softy guild toKillmagnis0 Apr 23
Apr 23 895 Havoc DH LF Raiding Guild So the short of it is I'm looking for a guild after taking a two month break from WoW. My only real preference is evenings or mornings for raids, I'm fairly open to both. For Legion I've gone 7/7H EN, 3/7M EN, and 3/3N TOV. Hardcore or casual, I'm not picky about which I'm in I just really would like to see the raids. I try to push myself to understand my class as best I feasibly can. I'm 24 and a compsci student that works part time, I'm a decent weeb and play lots of games, and also stream fairly frequently. If you have any other questions for me feel free to drop me a line at Sonata#1324 or just leave a post here, when I see it I'll answer it. Thanks for your time!Vynisarri6 Apr 23
Apr 23 Wtb Full NH clear for this week only. Just coming back to pve and looking to brush up on gear. Not a tard ezpz carry. Only paying gold.Igetsilly0 Apr 23
Apr 23 Looking for a Female Goblin on KT Looking for a Female Goblin on KT, need one for the last acheive for Noble GardenerWarblåde0 Apr 23
Apr 20 removed Two players, good gear, good legendaries, good parses. See below. Looking for a 7pm-10 central time guild. 3-4 days a week. We play too much. We can server transfer asap. Dooked#11904 is my battle tag. Warlock: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16120174/latest/ Rogue: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20571688/latest/Popupbroom1 Apr 20
Apr 20 A- Fury/Prot Mythic A-Fury/Prot Previous guild was not a good fit for me. Looking for a guild 3/10 m plus Armory is wonky atm using mixed up gear. I have bis fury legos and cof/dos Note: I don't have a vers set good enough to easily tank Krosus or augr m I don't mind bench warming or earning a spot. I just want to raid. Add me Tinman#1948Tynman0 Apr 20
Apr 20 {A} Coming Back LF Guild Hey all, As title says, I think I am about to dive back into my WoW days. I have been playing on and off since vanilla, had an off phase right after the Kara patch of Legion, and I think I am going to delve into the game again and level to 110 on my Druid Probably going to swap to Balance for Legion, seems to be fresh and I've played feral since the dawn of age. Looking for a fun guild with active social members Not hard core, but do enjoy to raid and get through content. Drop me a lineVynes0 Apr 20
Apr 20 LF Leveling Partner Irl male looking for irl female to level with on Alliance side.Prizma0 Apr 20
Apr 19 <Bear Team Six> 5/10M Recruiting We are Bear Team Six, an Alliance guild based on US-Kel'Thuzad. We are currently 10/10 Heroic Nighthold and 5/10 Mythic Nighthold and are looking for strong players to add to our team for Mythic Progression. If you are interested in joining our raiding team please provide a link to previous logs showing your performance. Most of our members are in the EST timezone so that is what we base our raid times around. We are a semi-hardcore guild and raid three nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. What we Require for New Recruits: - Desire to raid. - Dedication to show up to raids when it's within your ability. - Know your class. - Read up on the fights and understand what your role should be doing. - High raid attendance. Raid Times: Tuesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Wednesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST Below are the roles by priority that we are specifically looking for: Tanks: Medium Healers: Medium Melee DPS: Low Ranged DPS: High Reply to this thread, contact Towersconnor#1610 or Crow#13817 if you'd like to inquire about joining Bear Team Six or apply directly at www.bearteamsix.com/apply/.Execrow1 Apr 19
Apr 18 Delete DeleteKrystoff4 Apr 18
Apr 17 [A] <Énvy> LF 110s for Guild Achieve Énvy is a rather young guild still, having been created back in the middle of November. It took us several weeks to figure out what we wanted to do, and now we're committed to being a group of people who push content. Unfortunately raiding and general play of the game has taken away from progressing our Guild Achievements, and we're in dire need of the 8th guild tab, which is awarded from obtaining "Stay Classy", which requires a max character of every class of every race. If you are 110 and wish to help us obtain this, we will pay 5000g for joining the guild, having honored reputation, and getting us closer to that step. More than likely you will be asked to leave/removed after upholding your end of the part, but we do enjoy having social/active players in the guild so there is a possibility that you could be given the option to hang out. Below is a list of class/race combinations that we still need. Night Elves Death Knight Gnomes Warrior Rogue Warlock Priest Dreanei Hunter Monk Worgen Mage Warlock Priest Rogue Pandaren Rogue Hunter Warrior I'll be updating this thread with the remaining race/class combinations as we check them off our list. Feel free to reply to this thread or whisper me in game @ Kyricbb. Thanks Kel'Thuzad -ÉnvyKyricbb0 Apr 17
Apr 16 <Aegis> Weekend Raid Progression About Us <Aegis> is a weekend Raid Progression guild on US-Kel'Thuzad. We have been a guild since the launch of Legion but are comprised of many old players. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild focused on servicing players that work or go to school during the week and have a bulk of their WoW time on the weekends. Our core team is currently working on Heroic Nighthold as we recruit a consistent base for Mythic Progression. We raid Saturdays and Sundays at 7PM-10PM Server (9PM-Midnight EST). We do alt runs of H EN and N NH should people need it and have organized M+ events for guildies to get their chests in for the week. Current Progression 7/7 Normal EN 7/7 Heroic EN 10/10 Normal NH 10/10 Heroic NH Recruitment We are currently reforming our team to create a more focused approach to raiding. We are in need of two healers and some DPS to round out our mythic team. All dedicated players with some experience are welcomed to join and to be considered for spots. [b]Seeking: -Resto Shaman -MW Monk -DPSTokkul1 Apr 16
Apr 16 Looking for new guild Looking for a new raiding guild. 903 Frost DK 10/10 H NH Add me: ǶMagiicDK #1420Magíic0 Apr 16
Apr 15 909 ilvl Holy Priest looking for M NH Raiding 909 ilvl and 907 equipped ilvl Holy Priest looking for Mythic Nighthold raiding. I am currently 3/10M and can raid any night but Tuesday. Reply here or message me Lommoth#1105Lommoth0 Apr 15
Apr 14 Currently recruiting DPS <Faith of the Fallen> ALLIANCE Currently 10/10 Heroic Nighthold Faith of the Fallen was a result of 2 raid teams forming together to form a larger and more efficient raid team. Using Emerald Nightmare and Trial of Valor as a warm up we managed to hit the ground running going into Nighthold and we're now looking to expand our raid core! We do our best to ensure that everyone has a place in our guild. We are consistently active outside raid time running alt raids, casual PvP including arenas/battlegrounds, and running low/high Mythic+. We have a semi-casual outlook on raiding and ask that our raiders meet a simple set of expectations including: 1. Show up to raid. We understand that this is not cutting edge progression but we do ask that you do our best to maintain reasonable attendance if you intent to be part of our core. And at the least let us know if you will not be around in advance. 2. Know your class, and be prepared. Take pride in your character, have your stuff gemmed/enchanted and bring flasks/food/potions to raid. 3. Be kind. We like to enjoy ourselves in raid, it is a game after all, so enjoy it. Our loot is distributed using a loot council system. This system rewards players who consistently show up to raid and are able to do their part. Our officer team decided with a voting system where each piece will be put to the best use in the raid. This is decided based on: largest upgrade, attendance, best stats. Our raid schedule is Tues/Thurs/Mon 8-11 MST with Monday being a non-mandatory clean up/off-raid night. Legion Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Heroic Trial of Valor: 3/3 Heroic The Nighthold: 10/10 Heroic RECRUITMENT: Shadow Priest (High demand) Mage(high demand) Rogue Enhancement Shaman DPS DK Balance Druid(high demand) Hunter Havoc DH DPS Warrior Regardless of our "needs" we consider all people interested. We do recruit casuals/non-raiders. add me in game or bbrown#1551Demidown2 Apr 14
Apr 14 [A]<Shenanigans> Fri/Sat 7pm-10pm PST 3/10M <Shenanigans> is currently recruiting for our raid team. Currently we are looking for a Healer and DPS. Raid Times: Friday & Saturday Nights from 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1amEST). Logs and Progress http://shenaniganskt.enjin.com/ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Shenanigans What Type of Player We Are Looking For: We are looking for the type of player who is knowledgeable of his/her class, someone who is active, and comes prepared to raids. That means understanding boss mechanics ahead of time, and stocking up on pots, flasks, runes, etc. What We Can Offer You! <Shenanigans> has been around for a few years, so we can promise you that you will not be back on the market looking for another guild a month from now. While WoW is our main game, we also group up and play other games. We are a friendly group that is welcoming and helpful to our members. Contact Us You can contact us on Bnet @ Lokodot#1303(Co-GM)Smackytacky0 Apr 14
Apr 12 [H] <Brain Storm> 4/10M <Brain Storm> is an 18+ progression raiding guild that currently resides on Horde Tichondrious. We progression raid 3 times a week with an optional day for fun/alt runs. The guild is comprised of competitive End Game players with a very relaxed environment not found in many progression guilds. Raid Times: Tuesday 8-11 EST / Wednesday 8:30-11 EST / Thursday 8-11 EST. Friday is optional casual/alt fun run. Sunday is Main Raider Heroic Clear. Also optional. During progression raids, the guild will supply all Food, Flasks, Potions, and Repairs. All we ask from you is that you are consitently striving to better yourself as a player and come with a good attidude. We will accept any and all applications and judge each one accordingly. Brain Storm is also accepting all casual players just looking for a place to hang out and move up the ranks in a relaxing way. During the recruitment process please allow for up to 48 hours for application review. Please add buster#1195 and Bigtofu#11165 for quick ingame response. Please feel free to visit our website at www.brainstorm.guildlaunch.comBigtofu0 Apr 12
Apr 10 < Never on Time > 2/10M LFM - TANK Hello guys, Our guild is currently recruiting a tank for our mythic NH progression. We're a really chill guild. We do M+ all the time together while not raiding. Most of us are online everyday, so there's always bunch of people online to play with. Raiding times are Sundays and Tuesdays from 7PM to 10PM EST. Add me up: Azyth#1816 for more information.Azýth0 Apr 10
Apr 9 ... ...Hemptimus0 Apr 9
Apr 8 [A]<Bear Team Six> 3/10M Recruiting We are Bear Team Six, an Alliance guild based on US-Kel'Thuzad. We are currently 10/10 Heroic Nighthold and 3/10 Mythic Nighthold and are looking for strong players to fill out our core team for Mythic Progression. If you are interested in joining our core raiding team please provide a link to previous logs showing your performance. Most of our members are in the EST timezone so that is what we base our raid times around. We are a semi-hardcore guild and raid three nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. What we Require for New Recruits: - Desire to raid. - Dedication to show up to raids when it's within your ability. - Know your class. - Read up on the fights and understand what your role should be doing. - High raid attendance. Raid Times: Tuesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Wednesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST Below are the classes/specs that we are specifically looking for: High: - Resto Shaman - Warlock - Mage - Shadow Priest - Hunter Medium: - Holy Priest - Rogue Any class/spec not mentioned above is low priority. Reply to this thread, contact Towersconnor#1610 or Crow#13817 if you'd like to inquire about joining Bear Team Six or apply directly at www.bearteamsix.com/apply/.Crowtem1 Apr 8
Apr 7 897 Boomkin LF late night raiding guild Played Vanilla through Cata, recently came back on a new account and am looking to get on a raiding team. 9/10 H, 2/7 M, 3/3 H. Would be happy to chat and answer any questions you have.Trevgoboom1 Apr 7
Apr 6 Any old school KT players? Any old school KT players still around?Everhowl5 Apr 6
Apr 6 [A] Shenanigans 3/10M Recruiting Hey guys, <Shenanigans> is currently recruiting for our raid team. Currently we are looking for Healers and RDPS. Raid Times: Friday & Saturday Nights from 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1amEST). Logs and Progress http://shenaniganskt.enjin.com/ https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Shenanigans What Type of Player We Are Looking For: We are looking for the type of player who is knowledgeable of his/her class, someone who is active, and comes prepared to raids. That means understanding boss mechanics ahead of time, and stocking up on pots, flasks, runes, etc. What We Can Offer You! <Shenanigans> has been around for a few years, so we can promise you that you will not be back on the market looking for another guild a month from now. While WoW is our main game, we also group up and play other games. We are a friendly group that is welcoming and helpful to our members. Contact Us You can contact us via this post, or on Bnet @ M1ssion06#1155(myself) or Lokodot#1303(Co-GM)Smackytacky0 Apr 6
Apr 3 (H) BOV IS RECRUITING <Blood of Vengeance> Horde faction raiding guild on Uldaman-Ravencrest is looking for competent raiders to assist us in raid progression. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/uldaman/Blood+of+Vengeance Lead by players with an extensive raiding background and Realm First Titles, Blood of Vengeance is a guild focused on progression with a schedule that allows our raiders to maintain their social/work lives and, most importantly, actually have fun while raiding. If you are a retired or recovering hardcore raider, Blood of Vengeance is the place for you. Recruiting: Demon Hunter: Havoc Death Knight: ALL Druid: Resto, Balance, Feral Hunter: Beastmaster Mage: Frost and Fire Monk: ALL Paladin: ALL Priest: ALL Rogue: Assassination, Outlaw Shaman: ALL Warlock: Affliction, and Demo Warrior: Fury, and Protection Raid times are: 7pm - 10pm (CST) with optional EN/ToV runs on Monday and Friday, and an optional current content run on Saturday night. Progress: 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge) 2/3M ToV 10/10N NH 10/10H NH 3/10M NH Gear: Minimum gearing requirements as we push into mythic content consists of: 885+ item level At least 36 *Post 7.2* points in primary artifact We strive to experience and clear all available content with a limited raiding schedule. To accomplish this, we are looking for a great core raiding team. This is what you'll need: Consistency - Show up to raids consistently, be someone who the raid team can depend on Ability to learn - We don't expect you to inherently know everything, but we expect you to learn from your mistakes Attitude – Have fun and progress! Good game skills, and the ability to improve on them. Game skills are things such as: Encounter awareness - Be aware of encounter mechanics happening around (and under) you Game knowledge - Understand the strengths and limitations of your class Mechanical skill - Maximize the strengths of your class while playing around the weaknesses We pride ourselves on our leadership and the community we have created. We focus on group improvement through individual player growth and accountability and group cohesion. Check out our website at: https://bloodofveng.enjin.com/Home and fill out an application. Contact Lejend#1376 , Avelay#1352 Ravaras#1720 for more information. Groups are welcome to apply as well. *Paid Transfers & Faction Changes may be available with solid parses if requested.Essamun0 Apr 3
Apr 2 (H) Mythic Weekend lfm [Fluffy Kittens] H on Zuljin is currently rebuilding our Mythic raid team. We have made solid progress, however have openings on our 20M Mythic roster due to real life taking away a few of our raiders. What Do We Offer Current raiders receive guild repairs /flasks /food provided each week, we just ask you donate spare mats to the Gbank so this can be maintained. A solid group of individuals progressing on current content, continuously making AotC, while maintaining a light and friendly raid environment. Officers willing to help you balance stat weights, rotations, and mechanics for optimal efficency. Members reliably parsing above the 80th percentile, eager to progress further into Mythic content with you. What We're Seeking Current needs are: Ranged DPS Rogue Enh Shaman Havoc Demon Hunter 1 healer (pref with viable dps OS) While these are our current needs we are willing to trial any player looking for a progression minded guild while maintaining that fun relaxed environment. Current raid days are Saturday and Sunday 8-11 EST. With Friday being a optional day for alt / trial member runs. Please contact anyone below for more information. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 Apr 2
Mar 31 <Wits End> 2 Nights (3/10M) is Recruiting! <Wits End> (3/10M) is recruiting exceptional players to progress into mythic Nighthold! We reached 7/7 mythic EN before taking an extended break for the holidays. We recently reformed and very quickly cleared through 10/10 Heroic Nighthold. We are now recruiting to bolster our roster and move into mythic raiding. We are primarily seeking a tank and ranged DPS/healer but all exceptional players will be considered. The officers have significant raid leadership experience. We cleared 7/7 Heroic Firelands and 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. We reached top 2% progression in the world during the first tier of MoP before taking a break from WoW. We are actively recruiting all roles to fill out our Mythic core team! Mythic raiding is our primary focus. Our style could be described as semi-hardcore. We only raid 2 nights per week, but we take those nights very seriously. The majority of our guild is made up of working professionals that love the game but simply do not have the time to dedicate to a hardcore raiding schedule. Time is our most scarce resource and we are seeking like minded raiders. Our goal is to down bosses as quickly and efficiently as possible. We expect our raider to be punctual and show up 15 minutes before raid time prepared for the raid. We expect our raiders to analyze and research fights, mechanics, logs, their class and performance. This is part of the game and required to perform optimally at this level. We expect to have fun. After all, it is why we play the game. We all believe that our sense of humor is world class. We joke and definitely give each other a hard time in colorful language. However, it is extremely important to be aware of the line and not to cross it. Blatant offense and disrespect in bad taste towards anyone will not be tolerated. Our raid nights are as follows: Tuesday 8:30 pm-11:30 pm Eastern Standard Time. Thursday 8:30 pm-11:30 pm Eastern Standard Time. Contact us in-game by /who wits end, through realid, or through the website if you have any questions or are interested in joining. Thanks! witsendkt.enjin.com Hobbes#1213 - Guild Master EGbrendon#1845 - Officer Papapark#1464 - Officer Oklemus#1327 - Officer Jrparr#1548 - OfficerPapapark0 Mar 31
Mar 28 888 Fury War LF Weekend Raiding Guild Hey all, 888 Fury War looking for a semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild. Would happily chat in in game or on bnet. Sambro#1466, thanks.Norrec0 Mar 28
Mar 27 Canadian Bagged Milk (10/10H) lfm Greetings, CBM is comprised of a group of RL friends, some of which that have been raiding together since original vanilla content. With new content on the horizon some have decided to take a break. Until then our goal is to fill a core raiding group in order to push mythic in ToS. Currently our raid times are: Tuesday/Wednesday 7pm-10pm EST At this stage we typically finish in a night or save a couple for the next day. Raid times may be altered in the future to accommodate everyone's needs. Currently we are seeking all types of players and classes. At the moment we would like to fill our remaining slots to step foot into mythic. Our group generally just ran with 10-12. We cleared both EN/NH with AoTC and clear 15-20 M+ on the regular. If our raid times suit you or this interests you at all feel free to leave a post below or whisper in game Tyir - Xpiex#1366 Jagers - Jägerbomb#1176Tyir1 Mar 27
Mar 27 7/10M, [A] <Gods of the Arena> LF A FEW DPS ! <Gods of the Arena> is an Alliance Mythic raiding guild on the east coast PvE server Stormrage. We are an established raiding guild with the top performing players on our server. Our only requirement is that you excel at your class and have a good attitude. ************************************************************* Current Progression 7/10M Nighthold 9/10M EN/ToV ************************************************************* Raid days: Fri-Sat (10:30pm-2:00am EST). Optional activities on Monday and Sunday. Wednesdays are when we clear our farm content. ------------- Currently Recruiting: Melee DPS -Windwalker Monk (high) -Retribution Paladin (med) Ranged DPS -Elemental Shaman (high) -Frost Mage (med) Looking for all high quality players regardless if the class is listed or not. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career we can meet those needs. If you think you can compete on a hardcore level, then we encourage you to contact us. -------------- About us: We are one of the many guilds looking to prove ourselves and compete for a top spot on the competitive server Stormrage. A stable guild with a solid infrastructure that has taken shape since Legion launch. Our raid team spots are based on merit, not favoritism. Players who work hard and constantly strive to improve will be given opportunity. We also have an active high level Mythic+ scene and are in construction of a pvp scene. What we can provide: ● A guild that will invest in you as much as you have invested in it. Your hard work and dedication will not be ignored. Go that extra mile and we will meet you there. ● A place where you will be regarded with respect and your voice will be heard. We appreciate your thoughts, ideas, and insight to strategies. ● PvP, Family, and Mythic+ rank. If you have friends/family that aren't active in the PvE raiding scene but are interested in other content that WoW provides What we desire: ● Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve, succeed, and in-depth knowledge about their class. ● People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here. ● The drive to be the best there ever was at your class and spec ● We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. ● Most importantly: New Memes Our recruitment information can be visited on our discord chat: (Work in progress) Contact info: <strong/> If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Gods of the Arena officer: Demotank, Divinelion (Casey#1547), Roycerx, Dirgedancer, and Alphøns (Motiv3#1599). Good luck on the search for your new home !!Alphøns0 Mar 27
Mar 26 Insight 10/10 H NH -mythic recruiting (Alli) Insight is looking to fill out our raid for mythic NH. Progression: 4/7 M EN 3/3H ToV 10/10H NH Raid Times: Tues-Thurs 7pm-10pm server time (Kel'Thuzad) Loot System: Council/Open Roll; Gear should not just be stacked on one person. We attempt to divide gear evenly amongst our raiders who show dedication to our team and who needs the gear the most. The decisions are made by the GM and Officers. Currently recruiting: (prefered 880 min ilvl or strong raid exp) Heals- Rshaman, Hpriest DPS- DK, Warrior, Boomkin, Mage, Lock, Spriest Tanks- Guardian, Monk, Paladin Healers/Tanks will be assessed by officers and dps please provide logs. (p.s we are open to taking slightly lower ilvl players with the dedication to gear up and learn this will hinge on work ethic/dedication.) We are looking to build a tight-knit raid group that enjoy playing together and can make serious strides in progression. Our goal is to 100% kill bosses, but we love to have fun at the same time. All classes are welcome to apply(the ones listed are just priority) Contact me (Guild Manager) - Gshock#1549 or our GM - Farorea#1199Gshotter0 Mar 26
Mar 26 @7/10M guilds I am curious if any of you would be interested in having a very good Enh shaman help you out in Mythics for the next few weeks. I am in a weird situation, in that I don't know if I will keep playing long term(past this tier) and am thus not going to leave my guild that I have been an officer in for the past 7+ years. I would however still like to raid a bit just to finish the bosses(it feels weird to not finish a tier). I'm not really worried about gear, I just want to learn and kill the rest of NH(I have got Starboy to 10%ish and the last set of colors pre nerf). So if that sounds interesting to any officers in 'good' EST guilds feel free to chat me up. Nurindun#1138 PS: Does anyone even read realm forums anymore ?Çhubathingy0 Mar 26
Mar 24 [A] Negative Bro 7/7M 2/3M 3/10M Recruiting! Hey friends, We are currently recruiting semi casual hardcore raiders to join us in our quest to clear mythic content at a fast pace. We are comprised of a solid group of players that have been playing since vanilla. The Core officers have great feats of strength such as deaths demise grand crusader and celestial defender. We are hardcore at heart but a little more casual now that we are all older and married! Great bunch of guys looking for loyal raiders to fill the raid. Classes Currently Needed Our core roster is starting to tighten up! At this point we are looking for exceptional playera who excel in any class... could use ranged dps and heals mostly! Raid Times Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est Contact Aldizi#1730 Plutheros#1832Acidspin98 Mar 24
Mar 24 Delete We have found a home. Delete.Grulack4 Mar 24
Mar 24 893 BM Hunter LF ALLIANCE Raid guild I'm a 23 year old male located in BC, Canada, Pacific Standard time (PST) I've played since Burning Crusade and have experience with all raids. I'm available most evenings usually after 3pm. LF a experienced Guild that: -have done N,H, and Mythic raiding -Regular Mythic+ dungeons -Other group related task (world bosses etc) -Takes raiding seriously but is lenient About me: -Friendly -laid back -quick learner -somewhat shy / introverted but sociable -trustworthy Contact: Battlenet: Omnidextrus#1151Gorestruck6 Mar 24
Mar 24 <Wits End> 2 Nights (1/10M) is Recruiting! <Wits End> (1/10M) is recruiting exceptional players to progress into mythic Nighthold! We reached 7/7 mythic EN before taking an extended break for the holidays. We recently reformed and very quickly cleared through 10/10 Heroic Nighthold. We are now recruiting to bolster our roster and move into mythic raiding. We are primarily seeking a tank, ranged DPS, and a healer but all exceptional players will be considered. The officers have significant raid leadership experience. We cleared 7/7 Heroic Firelands and 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. We reached top 2% progression in the world during the first tier of MoP before taking a break from WoW. We are actively recruiting all roles to fill out our Mythic core team! Mythic raiding is our primary focus. Our style could be described as semi-hardcore. We only raid 2 nights per week, but we take those nights very seriously. The majority of our guild is made up of working professionals that love the game but simply do not have the time to dedicate to a hardcore raiding schedule. Time is our most scarce resource and we are seeking like minded raiders. Our goal is to down bosses as quickly and efficiently as possible. We expect our raider to be punctual and show up 15 minutes before raid time prepared for the raid. We expect our raiders to analyze and research fights, mechanics, logs, their class and performance. This is part of the game and required to perform optimally at this level. We expect to have fun. After all, it is why we play the game. We all believe that our sense of humor is world class. We joke and definitely give each other a hard time in colorful language. However, it is extremely important to be aware of the line and not to cross it. Blatant offense and disrespect in bad taste towards anyone will not be tolerated. Our raid nights are as follows: Tuesday 8:30 pm-11:30 pm Eastern Standard Time. Thursday 8:30 pm-11:30 pm Eastern Standard Time. Contact us in-game by /who wits end, through realid, or through the website if you have any questions or are interested in joining. Thanks! witsendkt.enjin.com Hobbes#1213 - Guild Master EGbrendon#1845 - Officer Papapark#1464 - Officer Oklemus#1327 - Officer Jrparr#1548 - OfficerPapapark4 Mar 24
Mar 23 891 LFG! 884 equipped 891 in bags Looking for a guild that loves running primarily mythic + dungeons regularly. Also older content and casual arena/raiding (normal mostly with some heroic/mythic). I've tried committing to mythic raiding before and it hasn't worked for me(hectic work schedule), but the above content I am totally good for. I am chill laid back and looking for people that are the same, but have a love and knowledge for the game and are willing to help improve my play. I main ret, but willing to offspec either healer or tank. Also love to level my alts! Let me know if anyones recruiting!Rostamn0 Mar 23
Mar 22 WTB spectral tiger. I am trying to look for a spectral tiger to buy not sure if anyone has one wanting to sell but im interested please reply here or pm in game :D GrrynGrryn0 Mar 22
Mar 21 903 54th trait resto shaman Im currently putting my feet in the water! im currently a 3/10 resto shaman with 6% wipes on krosus. im available after 9pm cts monday through sat and 6pm cstsunday! Ahliana#11191 is my btag feel free to get in touch with me :0)Ahlie0 Mar 21
Mar 20 882 Unholy DK LF casual raiding guild LF Heroic progression raiding guild that raids no more than 2 nights a week. Experienced player that has played since vanilla and just wants to see the content, no real ambition to progress into mythic raiding. Looking for a more casual guild thats just wants to have fun and raid.Andraxiss0 Mar 20
Mar 20 [A]<Why Am I On Fire> **[A][US][Kel'Thuzad] <Why Am I On Fire> Tues/Thurs 8pm est Raiding Guild** Currently 10/10 H NH. Recruiting all competent healers/DPS to move into Mythic. AotC Gul'Dan preferred (obviously) but not required. *About Us:* We're a group mostly in our twenties who goof around, but also take progression fairly seriously. Besides our twice-weekly raids, we usually have a good number on who are happy to help you with your keystone. Anywho, we're looking for people to fill out our roster for Mythic. We generally have ~15 core raiders; if we can get another healer (preferably HPriest or Monk, but we're not picky) and a couple more DPS, we'll have enough to start consistent Mythic NH progression. *About You:* You're committed raider with a genuine interest in Mythic progression. You show up to most raid nights (occasional misses are okay, we've all got lives). You don't take yourself too seriously. You do mechanics. You understand the difference between constructive criticism and raging. If you're interested, you can message me here or on battle.net at Zippo#1274Zzips4 Mar 20
Mar 20 LF Guild Fury/Prot(895) Boomy/Resto(889) Currently looking for a guild for my girlfriend and I haven't had much luck with it we even made fresh toons leveled them to 110 on another server to see if we would have any luck but no dice. We both have AOTC for EN and ToV. Currently 10/10N NH but trying to find a friendly community guild willing to take us in. TLDR we miss having a home and friends to play with talk to run mythics raid pvp and even go to blizzcon so if you have a guild please let me know and post :)Grryn4 Mar 20
Mar 20 <Bear Team Six> 3/10M NH Recruiting We are Bear Team Six, an Alliance guild based on US-Kel'Thuzad. We are currently 10/10 Heroic Nighthold and 3/10 Mythic Nighthold and are looking for strong players to fill out our core team for Mythic Progression. If you are interested in joining our core raiding team please provide a link to previous logs showing your performance. Most of our members are in the EST timezone so that is what we base our raid times around. We are a semi-hardcore guild and raid three nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. What we Require for New Recruits: - Desire to raid. - Dedication to show up to raids when it's within your ability. - Know your class. - Read up on the fights and understand what your role should be doing. - High raid attendance. Raid Times: Tuesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Wednesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST Below are the classes/specs that we are specifically looking for: High: - Resto Shaman - Warlock - Mage - Shadow Priest - Hunter Medium: - Holy Priest - Rogue Any class/spec not mentioned above is low priority. Reply to this thread, contact Towersconnor#1610 or Crow#13817 if you'd like to inquire about joining Bear Team Six or apply directly at www.bearteamsix.com/apply/.Crowtem0 Mar 20
Mar 20 900 Frost DK reroll 3/10M My old guild fell apart due to poor attendance and petty guild drama, so now I'm left to look for a new guild. My ideal times would be 7:00PM PST to anytime afterwards on M/T/W/TH. Would prefer guilds that are also 3/10M+ and that run loot council. If possible, would also like gold compensation if transferring servers/factions. I don't have many logs since this character is a reroll and the most recent one isn't that great. I do have logs from the other characters just to show that I do have good fundamentals and a general understanding. Frost DK (1 Legendary at that time): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23046021/latest/#bracket=-1 Fury Warrior (1 Legendary): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21892501/latest#bracket=-1 Affliction Lock: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20202769/latest#bracket=-1 You can contact me at JTN#1770.Blacknotes0 Mar 20
Mar 20 Selling [Chromatic Sword] Selling [Chromatic Sword] on Alliance side. Item was removed with the release of Cataclysm and is the only item to ever exist in the game with a rainbow weapon illusion/appearance. Number for sale on US realms fluctuates between 5-10 w/ expiring auctions. Link to item appearance: http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/307110.jpg http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/resized/308643.jpg Asking price is 3 million gold. Please refrain from trolling/flaming. The item is very valuable to select collectors and just because you find no value in the item or don't understand its value doesn't mean its worthless. If interested, please contact me in game on Starsy, or add my battletag @ Stars#1733. Thanks!Starsy4 Mar 20
Mar 19 Delete Hello, We are a group of players leaving our current server for greener pastures. We currently have: 2 DPS DK’s (Frost 885, 894ilvl) 1 Tank/DPS DK(895 ilvl tank) 1 DH (Havoc, ilvl901) 1 Druid (Resto ilvl 895) 1 Druid (Tank ilvl 895) 1 Hunter (survival ilvl 892) We are sure of at least 6 of us are transferring to Kel'Thuzad We have cleared 7/7 H EN 3/3 H ToV 4/10 H NH. Some have completed on their own 10/10 H NH. Ideally we are looking for a guild that will allow all of us to continue raiding and progressing but are flexible to some degree. Raid times would ideally be after 9 EST to accommodate members on the west coast. We would be up for 2-3 night of raids. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time.Paw0 Mar 19