Kel'Thuzad

Jan 24 894 RDruid 7/10H NH LF Raiding Guild Currently 7/10 H Nighthold looking for raiding guildHawtshifts2 Jan 24
Jan 24 Thurs/Sun/Mon 9-11pm ST <Randy Badger> 5/7M Last updated 01/15/2017. We are 5/7M|3/3H and looking for people to join the team. We'll help you get geared up if necessary. We try to get all our members through Kara, EN, and 12+ keystones each week. Raid times (server/mountain time) Thursday, Sunday, Monday 9-11pm MST (Progression) Saturday 9-11pm MST (Casual) If you have any questions you can add me @ Carruban#1915 or reply here. We are looking for progression-minded people to build our core. However, casual raiders, social players, PvPers, etc are more than welcome to join. Our current needs: Warrior Tank - Low Warrior DPS - Low Paladin Tank - Low Paladin Healer - High Paladin DPS - High (with a strong healing off-spec) Hunter Ranged - Medium Hunter Melee - Medium Rogue - High Priest Healer - High Priest DPS - High Shaman Healer - Medium Shaman Ranged DPS - High (with a strong healing off-spec) Shaman Melee DPS - High (with a strong healing off-spec) Mage - Medium Warlock - High Monk Tank - Low Monk Healer - High Monk DPS - High (with a strong healing off-spec) Druid Tank - Low Druid Healer - High Druid Ranged DPS - High Druid Melee DPS - High (with a strong healing off-spec) Demon Hunter Tank - Low Demon Hunter DPS - High Death Knight Tank - Low Death Knight DPS - Low Cheers, Carruban#1915Carruban31 Jan 24
Jan 23 <pep> 7/7M 2/3M, 9hrs/wk, LF DPS Raid times: 9:00pm-12:00am(EST) Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday Guild consists of former US top 100 players looking to make a progressive environment. We're currently 7/7M. A few of our past ranked kills: US 130 Heroic Lich King 25 Man US 60 Completion of Tier 11 Heroic 25 Man US 46 Heroic Will of the Emperor US 100 Heroic Garrosh 25 Man Currently looking to add any of the following: (Even if not listed, if you're awesome feel free to contact us and we'll make it work!) Rogue Warlock Spriest Hunter Death Knight Warrior If interested, you can add and contact any of the following battletags for more information or go to our website pepguild.enjin.com and fill out an app! Dub#1520 Tyler#1676Dwab47 Jan 23
Jan 23 <Bear Team Six> 4/10H Recruiting We are Bear Team Six, an Alliance guild based on US-Kel'Thuzad. We are currently 10/10 Normal Nighthold and 4/10 Heroic Nighthold and are primarily looking for strong players to fill out our core team for Mythic Progression. If you are interested in joining our core raiding team please provide a link to previous logs showing your performance. Most of our members are in the EST timezone so that is what we base our raid times around. We are a semi-hardcore guild and raid three nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. What we Require for New Recruits: - Desire to raid. - Dedication to show up to raids when it's within your ability. - Know your class. - Read up on the fights and understand what your role should be doing. - High raid attendance. Raid Times: Tuesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Wednesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST Below are the classes/specs that we are specifically looking for: High: - Warlock - Restoration Druid - Balance Druid - Mage - Shadow Priest - Hunter Medium: - Feral Druid - Rogue - Arms/Fury Warrior Any class/spec not mentioned above is low priority. Reply to this thread, contact Towersconnor#1610 or Crow#13817 if you'd like to inquire about joining Bear Team Six or apply directly at www.bearteamsix.com/apply/.Crowtem0 Jan 23
Jan 23 7/7M 3/3H 5/10H Morning Seeking more! <Empire of the Illidari> is a morning raiding guild on the Kel’thuzad server. We are a group of dedicated raiders who like to push content and have fun while making progress. We are planning to clear all content while it’s current despite only raiding on a light schedule. We are looking to add mythic capable raiders to our core team as we progress through Emerald Nightmare and beyond. We are looking to add players not only to our raid team but also to those that fit in with our community and can add to it. Guild Progress: Emerald Nightmare 7/7 M CUTTING EDGE Trial of Valor 3/3 H Nighthold 10/10 N Raid Schedule: Wednesday - Thursday - Monday 8 AM to 10:30 AM CST (6 AM to 8:30 AM PST) (9 AM to 11:30 AM EST) Currently Recruiting: Tank: Low- dps with viable tank spec Healer: RSHAM DPS : Warlock - Spriest ALL CLASSES REGARDLESS OF RECRUITING NEEDS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY Prefer 875+ ilevel and mythic experience. Logs are a big +++ If you feel that you are a very strong candidate and your class is not currently listed, feel free to chat with us, as we will always consider applications for exceptional players! Requirements: 80% attendance, 95% while on trial Discord installed with a working mic Full Flasks, food, enchants and gems Install any required mods Open to constructive feedback To Apply Please visit www.illidariempire.enjin.com and click the recruitment section. All exceptional players regardless of role are welcome to apply! Or Contact Guard#1945 or Kaylie#1125 or Aggo#1324 through Battle.netBumblechops8 Jan 23
Jan 23 880 Ele shaman LF late night raiding Title. The guild I'm in has new raid times that I am unable to make. I was looking for something after 9pm PST Sunday-Thursday. I would like to keep my fridays and Saturdays free. Ready for mythic progression.Prothos3 Jan 23
Jan 23 <Never On Time> 7/7H 3/3H 10/10N 2/10H Hello everyone! Our guild is currently recruiting non-priest healers and non-hunter RDPS for raid progressions. We're currently 7/7H 3/3H 10/10N and 2/10H. Raid times are Monday and Tuesday between 7PM - 11PM EST (Progression) and sometimes on Sunday starting at 7PM for old content (farming). PM me here or in-game. My battletag is Azyth#1816.Azýth0 Jan 23
Jan 23 Alliance Cancer at least 90:1 Ally to Horde, you guys are ridiculous with the ganking.Exbae1 Jan 23
Jan 23 9/10M 10/10H 2 DAY LF SKILLED PLAYERS Greetings! <Serendipity> of Korgath US rank 122 is now recruiting for NH mythic progression! We are a 2 day guild. That being said, we expect our raiders to come prepared for each fight, learn fights beforehand and have consumables ready. We offer a very competitive yet non-toxic atmosphere. We don't think it's necessary to insult people but we are looking for players who take criticism well. We have a huge roster which we rotate depending on each fight. Some of our players have been with us since the beginning of WoD but raid spots are EARNED by everyone equally. We do not show favoritism towards our Veteran or even Officers. If you are not playing well, you will be sat. No excuses. That being said, we offer a fun yet focused raiding atmosphere which I think is our guild's best asset! Raid Times: Tuesday-Wednesday 7:30-10:30PM CST We also PVP (RBGS) on the weekends. Currently looking for: Resto Shaman (with Ele OS preferred) Ele Shaman (with Resto OS preferred) Ranged DPS (Hunter, Locks, Spriest) WE ARE ALWAYS RECRUITING EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS. PLEASE CONSIDER APPLYING STILL EVEN IF YOUR CLASS IS NOT LISTED. Mythic +: We have a pretty active M+ community so if you like doing dungeons, you will like it here! If you're interested please add: Rigby#1872 Lup#11167 If you'd like a faster response submit an app here: serendipitykorgath.enjin.com/recruitment.Rival0 Jan 23
Jan 20 Sanctuary 10/10N 6/10H LF RDPS Sanctuary-Kel' Thuzad is looking for a couple reliable raiders to fill in the last core spots of our Mythic Raid Team. We are a team focused on semi-hardcore progression while also having less strenuous raiding hours. Our goal is to progressively raid through mythic while also creating a tight knit community with all of our members. We are currently looking to solidify the last couple spots in our core Mythic Raid Team with RANGED DPS for Nighthold Progression. Raid Schedule Tuesday 9-12 EST: Nighthold Progression Wednesday 9-12 EST: Nighthold Progression Sunday 9-12 EST: Currently Nighthold Progression (heroic farm after the first couple weeks of NH for alts) All consumables (food,flask,potion,vantus rune) are provided by the guild for raid Current Progression: 10/10N 6/10H Currently Recruiting Mage (Any spec) Warlock (Any Spec) Elemental Shaman Sanctuary is always looking for quality players that can pull their weight in raid while also being a valued member within the guild, so please apply anyway. To join our ranks, please add me or our GM (Alaanah) in game. Alaanah: Noonah#1406 ßoat: nhad#11170ßoat0 Jan 20
Jan 20 <Bear Team Six> Recruiting for NH Progression We are Bear Team Six, an Alliance guild based on US-Kel'Thuzad. We are currently 10/10 Normal Nighthold and 2/10 Heroic Nighthold and are primarily looking for strong players to fill out our core team for Mythic Progression. If you are interested in joining our core raiding team please provide a link to previous logs showing your performance. Most of our members are in the EST timezone so that is what we base our raid times around. We are a semi-hardcore guild and raid three nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. What we Require for New Recruits: - Desire to raid. - Dedication to show up to raids when it's within your ability. - Know your class. - Read up on the fights and understand what your role should be doing. - High raid attendance. Raid Times: Tuesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Wednesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST Below are the classes/specs that we are specifically looking for: High: - Warlock - Restoration Druid - Balance Druid - Mage - Shadow Priest - Hunter Medium: - Feral Druid - Rogue - Arms/Fury Warrior Any class/spec not mentioned above is low priority. Reply to this thread, contact Towersconnor#1610 or Crow#13817 if you'd like to inquire about joining Bear Team Six or apply directly at www.bearteamsix.com/apply/.Crowtem0 Jan 20
Jan 20 WTS Mana-Cord of Deception 885 and 910 I have an 885 mana-cord and a 910 mana-cord for sale. Make offers here and I will COD or real ID me and I'll meet you in game. rps5022#1169Inspired0 Jan 20
Jan 20 LFG for Blackrock Foundry XMOG run I'm only there for the plate shoulders and maul. Shoot me a tell in game if you'd like to come.Goldenfish0 Jan 20
Jan 19 888 7/7M holy priest LF guild Hey guys, I'm looking to transfer to alliance and figured I would post here. I'm looking for a raiding guild that raids between mon-thur no later than midnight EST. Hoping for similar progression (I was 7/7 nov 17th) Add me at Scampo#1959 and we can talkAnonymizer3 Jan 19
Jan 18 4/7 M 3/3 H recruiting for Nighthold Sempiternus is recruiting exceptional raiders for Nighthold Current progression: 7/10 N, 4/7 M, 3/3 H. Currently recruiting the following, but will consider all exceptional players Warlock (High) - Being able to play 2 or 3 specs a major plus Resto Druid (High) Mage (High) - Being able to play 2 or 3 specs a major plus Hunter (Medium) Raid times Monday: 8 - 11 Eastern (6-9 server) Tuesday: 8 - 11 Eastern (6-9 server) Wednesday: 8 - 11 Eastern (6-9 server) We are looking to build our roster after a couple of life issues have thinned our roster. We want to be full force going into Nighthold and ready to clearn Mythic before ToS. We run a 25 man rotating roster (meaning no one is officially a bench player) and as such require a few things from you. Overall raid awareness. Learning from mistakes and fixing issues throughout pulls on a boss. Experience and knowledge of your class (not just your spec) and a willingness to improve from day to day. Attendance. Due to being such a traditionally small roster and having players rotate based on fights and needs, 85% attendance is required to maintain a raid spot. That being said, real life issues happen, and are not counted against you. A desire to progress as a guild, and as an individual, to do your best every pull. What you can expect from us We are a 3 night semi-hardcore raiding guild. We like having fun, but with a priority on downing bosses. We run a fair loot council (RCLootCouncil) that passes out loot to further progress the raid while keeping into consideration performance, attitude, upgrade, and attendance. Sempiternus is a guild on Kel’Thuzad, an alliance dominated, high-population Pvp server, that focuses on clearing content before the release of the next tier while maintaining a guild community and a friendly environment. We like to have fun and goof off in discord, as well as pushing m+ dungeons and clearing raids. Provision of all raid consumables (including gems and enchants) to core raiders for the raid week. A group of leaders who have the guild (and it’s members) best interest at heart. We are not a revolving door, but look to maintain a raid roster, and a guild roster that can build a community. The guild leaders are always looking to improve and keep the guild thriving throughout the raid tiers and expansions. Raid Leader - Zelfrax#1648, Kalbor#1822Katàna6 Jan 18
Jan 17 Sanctuary 9/10M LF DPS for Nighthold Sanctuary-Kel' Thuzad is looking for a couple reliable raiders to fill in the last core spots of our Mythic Raid Team. We are a team focused on semi-hardcore progression while also having less strenuous raiding hours. Our goal is to progressively raid through mythic while also creating a tight knit community with all of our members. We are currently looking to solidify the last couple DPS spots in our core Mythic Raid Team for Nighthold Progression. We took a short break over the holidays but plan to clear out Trial of Valor before Nighthold. Raid Schedule Tuesday 9-12 EST: Nighthold Progression Wednesday 9-12 EST: Nighthold Progression Sunday 9-12 EST: Farm Content All consumables (food,flask,potion,vantus rune) are provided by the guild for raid Current Progression: 7/7M 1/3M Currently Recruiting Mage (Any spec) Warlock (Any Spec) Elemental Shaman One Solid Melee DPS Sanctuary is always looking for quality players that can pull their weight in raid while also being a valued member within the guild, so please apply anyway. To join our ranks, please add me or our GM (Alaanah) in game. Alaanah: Noonah#1406 ßoat: nhad#11170ßoat0 Jan 17
Jan 16 886 Resto Shaman LF Guild Hi All, My old guild is is no longer raiding and I am looking for a core heal spot in time for Nighthold. I am currently 7/7M and 0/3 for M TOV (Since the guild fell apart as we were about to go 1/3M) My preferred raid times are Monday - Fridays, 8pm to 12am EST time. My Btag is Shea#1426, please add me so we can talk! I was horde and now I'm alliance, looking to maybe xfer to Kel'th. :)Seatbelts3 Jan 16
Jan 15 <Bear Team Six> Recruiting for NH Progression We are Bear Team Six, an Alliance guild based on US-Kel'Thuzad. We are currently 4/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare and 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor and are primarily looking for some strong dps to fill out our core team for Nighthold Heroic & Mythic Progression. If you are interested in joining our core raiding team please provide a link to previous logs showing your performance. Most of our members are in the EST timezone so that is what we base our raid times around. We are a semi-hardcore guild and raid three nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. What we Require for New Recruits: - Desire to raid. - Dedication to show up to raids when it's within your ability. - Know your class. - Read up on the fights and understand what your role should be doing. - High raid attendance. Raid Times: Tuesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Wednesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST Below are the classes/specs that we are specifically looking for: High: - Warlock - Restoration Druid - Balance Druid - Mage - Shadow Priest - Hunter Medium: - Feral Druid - Rogue - Arms/Fury Warrior Any class/spec not mentioned above is low priority. Reply to this thread, contact Towersconnor#1610 or Crow#13817 if you'd like to inquire about joining Bear Team Six or apply directly at www.bearteamsix.com/apply/.Crowtem0 Jan 15
Jan 15 [A] Indestructible - 13/13M 3 DAY GUILD US 59 About us: Mythic Guild 3 nights a week, 4 hours per, which equals 12 hours a week! Monday - Wednesday (9pm - 1am Eastern) http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html Loot Council This guild has been on KT for a long time, and will continue to be. We look for members for the long run. Most of our raiders are tired of raiding 5-6 days a week and enjoy raiding at a more time friendly pace. Current needs! 1 healer 1 rogue How to Apply: Click apply @ www.weareindestructible.com, fill it out, do work, if you do not have logs available or a screenshot pls make the effort in getting them - if you do not know how to log your own LFR's/flex, seek me out in game (kamiya) Contact if you want to talk to someone before applying/any questions you may have Tank/DPS - Infallible (Inkarnate#1420) Healing - Kamiya (Kamiya#11325) No package deals sry!Kamiya23 Jan 15
Jan 15 Losers, Horde Gone Wild, Caledon Do you remember?Mantaur0 Jan 15
Jan 14 Enhancement Shaman LF Guild I am 867 Enahncement Shaman with 3/7M EN experience. My ILevel is low due to I jsut leveled this character over my Guardian druid and haven't had any luck with normal or heroic appendages. I am farming for my helm and ring replacements and also have 880-895 in several slots. Weapon level is currently 904. I focus on mechanics over DPS numbers and realize a dead DPS does no damage. I am a Marine veteran of 8 years and have some thick skin. I am looking for a guild to do Heroic Nighthold with and Mythic Nighthold progression. I would also like an active guild to do Mythic+ with as well. I get home around 7:30 Server Time. So I am available to Raid 8 Server Mon-Friday or weekends anytime. Add me Bryant#1255 for any questions.Deckssham0 Jan 14
Jan 13 882 Rogue LF 7/7M guild Titles says it all really. My guild disbanded and went to another guilds whose times I cannot make. I cannot make the following days/times Monday Wednesday Thursday evenings from 7-11 Est. I recently downed M Xavius and am comfortable playing any rogue spec needed for a group or even an encounter. I have been raiding since Vanilla hardcore/semi-hardcore. I am currently on Sargeras-US but am willing to server transfer if needed. I am, unfortunately, not able to server and faction change at this time...being a broke college student. Add me on bnet: fishwater#1859 I prefer to chat through voice comms but text is fine too. Logs and armoury upon request!Boureë0 Jan 13
Jan 13 884 Holy /883 Shadow Priest LF guild Hello all, I am a 7/7m 3/3h (with pulls on M Odyn) Holy/Shadow Priest. If your guild suffers from a lack of fat nerds who still live in their mom's basement then look no further! I am a life loser who spends way too much time on World of Warcraft (currently sporting just shy of 300 days played time on a single character!) and I would love to continue wasting my life being dedicated to YOUR raiding guild. My available times are 5:30am-8:30am ST (7:30am-10:30am EST) and 5:30pm-8:30pm ST (7:30pm-10:30pm EST) EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Due to my extremely passive and submissive beta male personality I am a good fit for most every guild out there. -Like throwing around racial slurs? I'm too much of a !@#$% to say ^-*!. -Love to insult women and the handicapped? You better believe I'll laugh uncomfortably right along with you. -Want to bash various religions including my own personal belief system? God who? I'm a skilled player who will show up 15 mins early to every raid with consumables and keep my @#$%ing mouth shut. You want me. I want you. Let's just do this ^-*!@#$ed thing already. Reply here, game mail me, or add me on Real ID to chat rps5022#1169Inspired0 Jan 13
Jan 13 <Envision> 2.2k+ pvp guild <Envision> KT Alliance guild LFM 2.2k+ players for rbgs and arenas (also have many players that raid). We have 10+ rank 1 players and many multi glad/arena masters. PST Squirrelol or hit me up on btag @ Afrodisiac#1922. Thanks! :DSquirrelol1 Jan 13
Jan 12 884 DH Tank lf raiding guild I'm an 884 DH tank looking to possibly be a part of a core raid spot in a late weeknight or weekend guild for the upcoming Nighthold raid, as well as Mythic EN. I'm very experienced in H en and H tov, and clear H tov weekly, as well as having AOTC for both TOV and EN raids. Also having a very strong understanding of the workings and rotation of my class, and maintain a positive and determined attitude even after the 30th wipe. I don't have much of any experience in M en but I am both geared for and very prepared to learn the mechanics quickly. I've only been a tank since this exp, and almost exclusively played as this character, but have a strong passion for tanking, and being a part of the latest raids and story in the game. I'd be happy to be given the opportunity to be a part of a community and a place to call home.Burningcleav1 Jan 12
Jan 10 WTS Chromatic Sword (Unobtainable) Hey guys, I have a Chromatic Sword (Unobtainable) for sale. I am willing to transfer to your server if the price is right. Please post your Battletag if interested and/or leave an offer in the comments.Catchup0 Jan 10
Jan 10 876 Mistweaver LF Guild Please delete.Quimbi4 Jan 10
Jan 9 iLvL 882 Prot Warrior looking for a new home Character name is znafu. Been playing on and off since vanilla. This expansion is my first go at tanking and enjoying it very much. I have completed up to 7/7 H EN and 3/3 N ToV. Legendary boots and ring. The guild I was GM was lacking numbers and attendance. Much of the members are moving onwards and merging with another guild. Unfortunately there is little space for another tank. I would characterize myself as casual looking to participate in raid progression on primarily Mondays and Thursdays however my availability can be flexible and varying. I'm on the east coast, with EST time zone raids working best. If you are in need of another tank, OT, or backup give me a holler! Looking to participate in new content as it arrives. I have a 865 MM hunter as well. Can roll BM still without too much work lost or needed I believe. Thanks!Znafu1 Jan 9
Jan 9 [A] Symbiosis 4/7M 2-night guild Recruiting! <Symbiosis> [A] is a semi-casual raiding guild looking to continue progressing into Mythic raids. In high need of ranged DPS (especially mages) and a few healers to solidify our core raid team. We are currently progressing through mythic Emerald Nightmare (4/7) and have heroic on farm. We do a lot of mythic+ dungeons and are fairly active outside of raid days. Website: symbiosis.gamerlaunch.com Progress: 4/7M EN, 7/7H EN. 2/3 H ToV. Raid nights: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5:30-8:30 Server Time (4:30-7:30 PST) Loot System: Officer based loot council Contacts: Ginyu - Construct#1630 Illidan (GM) - Cronkilla#1910 Avelka - Watts#11287Gìnyu0 Jan 9
Jan 7 883 Holy Priest & 872 MW LF Raiding Guild no longer lookingBakawe0 Jan 7
Jan 7 [A] <Énvy> 7/7M Recruiting Rsham & RDPS About Us We were formed in November right before the holidays and we wanted to pursue raiding in a more progressive manner. Unfortunately we had only 11 raiders, and on our first "guild" raid we pugged 9 players. 17 Days later, we were 7/7M. Most of our players had less than 3/7m experience when we started. This serves to speak to the caliber of player we have. Outside of our raids, our players are actively doing m+ and finish 12+s each week for their cache. We do optional heroic EN clears with whoever wants to come, we sell these runs as well along with m+. Raid Schedule Monday 6:30-9:30 server Tuesday 6:30-9:30 server Thursday 6:30-9:30 server (6:30-9:30 server = 8:30-11:30 EST) We do a loot council system and require a couple addons: Angry Assignments RCLootcouncil WeakAuras Recruitment Resto Shaman Shadow Priest Balance Druid Wizards +1 healer We're currently in need of a resto shaman or another exceptional healer. We aren't actively looking for any melee dps at this time, but we will consider any exceptional player. Feel free to add me at Kyric#1305.Kyricbb0 Jan 7
Jan 7 Hunter + MW Monk LF casual raiding guild 842 MM Hunter + 847 MW Monk looking for normal/heroic raiding guild. New chars with not much AP/gear yet, soon to change with 7.1.5 catchup. Available Mon/Thu/Fri 9pm to midnight and Saturday after 5pm server. Other days are irregular. Please leave a message if you have an opening!Miserî0 Jan 7
Jan 6 [A] WTB Skygolem Looking to buy a Sky Golem. I'm willing to pay no more then 50,000g which is slightly below AH price (you probably make more from direct trade with me after AH cut) COD it to me, if I get multiple CODs I'll go with whomever can go the lowestKenbones0 Jan 6
Jan 6 [A] <Malevolence> 4/7M 3/3H LF heals and dps Malevolence - US - Kel'thuzad - Alliance Raid Times: Friday & Saturday - 10:00PM - 1:00AM EST Disclaimer: we will possibly extend our raids till 2:00AM EST Progression: 4/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Heroic ToV Website: http://malevolence-kt.enjin.com/home Btag: Zucchini#11916 Current needs - priority : Holy paladin - high Shadow priest - high WW Monk - high Dem lock - medium Feral/Bal druid - medium Rogue - medium En/El shaman - medium All exceptional players are encouraged to apply. Thank you for considering <Malevolence>!Zucchi5 Jan 6
Jan 6 880 Spriest LF Guild - PM PST 880 Ilvl 884 In bag 7/7H 1/7M 2/3H Looking for casual or semi hardcore raiding guild that is stable and active. Available any day of the week 8pm PST or later (10pm central) I am active, know my class, competitive, fun... Contact me Dae#1557Nobananas4 Jan 6
Jan 6 Sanctuary 7/7m LF DPS for NightHold Sanctuary-Kel' Thuzad is looking for a couple reliable raiders to fill in the last core spots of our Mythic Raid Team. We are a team focused on semi-hardcore progression while also having less strenuous raiding hours. Our goal is to progressively raid through mythic while also creating a tight knit community with all of our members. We are currently looking to solidify the last couple DPS spots in our core Mythic Raid Team for Nighthold Progression. Raid Schedule Tuesday 9-12 EST: Nighthold Progression Wednesday 9-12 EST: Nighthold Progression Sunday 9-12 EST: Farm Content All consumables (food,flask,potion,vantus rune) are provided by the guild for raid Current Progression: 7/7M 3/3H Currently Recruiting Hunter (Any Spec) Warlock (Any Spec) Elemental Shaman One Solid Melee DPS Sanctuary is always looking for quality players that can pull their weight in raid while also being a valued member within the guild, so please apply anyway. To join our ranks, please add me or our GM (Alaanah) in game. Alaanah: Noonah#1406 ßoat: nhad#11170ßoat0 Jan 6
Jan 6 Hpriest, Hpally, and WW monk LF raiding guild Two friends and I have recently moved to KT from Moon Guard. We love to raid, but trying to find a mythic guild on an rp server was laughable. We anticipate being raid ready in the next two to three weeks. That being said we're looking for a guild that is jut starting progression or planning to very soon that is able to take all three of us. Availability: NO TUESDAY RAID GROUPS. 6PM - 12AM MON WED THU FRI SAT SUN works best for us. We have experience on our mains in Mythic EN, clearing Dragons and Ursoc and can provide logs for our healing and dps. Please contact Fixd (Sam#113694) in game if you think your guild may be a good fit. Thank you!Fixd6 Jan 6
Jan 6 878 Enhancement Shaman LF Mythic Guild Old school player looking to get into Mythic content in Legion. Very flexible on times. I can provide logs and raid footage if requested in an application.Seraphiine2 Jan 6
Jan 5 Diablo In the over 8 hours I have been in Q the past 2 days, and ZERO play time in Wow, I have raised a seasonal Diablo character to 70. Idea for Blizz: Make an achievement for how many level 70 toons you can raise in Diablo before logging into wow!Valandil2 Jan 5
Jan 5 Tank or Heal lf Nighthold spot 875 Vengeance DH or 869 H Pal in search of mythic raid guild for a Nighthold spot. Hoping to raid 2-4 nights from Sunday-Wednesday inclusive - between the hours of 7:00pm and 1:00am EST. If you need one of my roles and want to ask about exp etc. feel free to add me on battle tag #sharrp1594 and/or send me in-game mail if I'm offline. Thanks!Sharrpidari3 Jan 5
Jan 4 <Immortal Avengers> is recruiting! <Immortal Avengers> is looking for players to join our close-knit community for weekend raids! We are currently 7/7H and 3/3N. Goals: -Have FUN! -Push into Mythic EN -3/3H/M ToV Raid Times: -Saturday 5-8pm Server -Sunday 5-8pm Server Current needs: These are our specific needs, however we will consider all applicants! -Tank: Non-druid -Healers: Paladin, Shaman, Priest -DPS: Warrior, DH, Warlock, Shaman, DK Contact: You may contact anyone in the guild for information, but the officers are: -Sabiera -Metabolik/Quacktime -Crematøry/Pøpcorn -CapnkicksMetabolik3 Jan 4
Jan 4 Delete Unrelenting Fury is LF: 860+ Tank Raid Time: TU & TH 7:15PM - 10:00PM EST (5-8PM Server) Voice Chat: Discord Current Progression Raid: 7/7 H EN 2/3 H ToV BTAG: Monkster#1499 In Game: Selkie / Devinewrath / Gnasty / Myself Our goal is to clear Heroic content while it's relevant, we will hit N NH to test the waters and move into Heroic. We were looking to become a Mythic guild, but with recruiting the way it is now, we have decided that if we do get numbers to push Mythic, we will at that point. We have had a few snags along the way with needing to replace key tank roles and it's slowed us down not having reliable tanks. Now that Christmas Break is over, we are in immediate need of a second tank. The tank you are replacing is still in the guild, he just had a change at work and can no longer make raids reliably. Tanks: Open MUST HAVE WORKING MIC -Plate Tank Preferred - Will consider leather Healer: Full (No Exceptions) MDPS: Full (No Exceptions) RDPS: OPEN -Warlock (1) -SPriest (1) What You Get from Us: -Experienced Raid Leaders -Adult, Drama Free and friendly Atmosphere -Progression at 2 nights week, 5.5 hrs -Mythic + and a few PvPers What we expect from You: -Ability to pull your weight on DPS / HPS / Dmg Mitigation -Be prepared and ready to raid on time -Ability to mesh with the guild -Ability to not fail at mechanics -We aren't elitists expecting 95% parses, but we would like to see people being competitive within the guild, our healers and top DPS tend to parse at 90%. Current Raid Roster: 1 Gd Druid, 1 H Pal, 1 R Druid , 1 H Priest 1 Ret Pal , 1 Fury War, 2 DH , 1 DK 1 Ellie Sham, 1 Bal Druid, 1 Mage, 1 HunterDîva3 Jan 4
Jan 4 879 Enh. Shaman Looking for New Home Hello all, I am currently looking for a guild that focuses on normal and heroic content raiding. I’m an 879 Enhancement Shaman, logs from my last raid are below. I am currently working on getting 35 traits in Restoration and Elemental if the situation calls for an extra healer or RDPS. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19754001/10/ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/GBZmd6j4RLKVDx3M Currently my availability is as follows: Friday – Monday: Anytime between 10AM – 9PM Tuesday / Wednesday: Anytime. Thursday: Any time before 9PM *Times are Eastern Standard Time* I’m keeping this post concise as possible, if you have any questions regarding my raiding history or any other details, I’d love to speak to you over voice chat while clearing some Mythic +’s. I will have this page bookmarked until I find the right guild that is the best fit for me! Thanks for your consideration! :)Magmanos2 Jan 4
Jan 3 887 prot/881 ret paladin looking for guild Hello all, My guild fell apart recently and i'm looking to join a guild for nighthold progression. Currently i am experienced in 5/7 M EN 2/3H ToV. My paladin is 887 protection and 881 Ret. Looking to join as a tank but i can fill in as a dps if need be. I do not have logs for ret as i was a main tank for the guild. I also have 4 alts. 880 vengeance DH(BiS legendary) 865 arcance mage(BiS legendary) 865 prot warrior 854 blood DK I put great effort in to my toons and the guild i am apart of. If you think i would be a good fir for your guild let me know motocobra#1577Motocobra3 Jan 3
Jan 3 [A] iRaider 9/10 M - Recruitment - Ret/healer UPDATES: We are recruiting for Legion - Ret / MW or hpriest About us: The majority of our core have top U.S. raiding history, including a top 10 experienced raid leader. We have experience with raiding at a realm first level, including realm first Deathwing, Will of the Emperor and Grand Empress. We have achieved 13/13M HFC, 7/7M Highmaul and 9/10M BRF while it was current. Goals: Our primary goal: To be a top US 100 guild. We define this as having competitive progression, efficient Mythic+ teams, and high-ranking raiders. We can and will achieve this because of our prestigious raid history, our dedicated, skilled team, and resourceful leadership. Our internal goal: We want our guild to be dedicated, efficient, and enjoyable. We will achieve this through performance reviews, survey feedback, QnA sessions, interactive raid strats, solid flow of communication, and class/role mentoring. Our casual goal: We want our guild to have some laughs, give each other sh*t, and kill bosses. After all, this is a game. When we raid: Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday Currently 9pm - 12:30am EST Our recruiting needs: We’re looking for players who are adaptable, versatile, and drama free. We want our raiders to strive to improve their play, take criticism well, and are okay with an adult oriented raid atmosphere. We are currently opening our ranks to anyone with talent. Please feel free to app. Looking for ranged dps - hunter Looking for melee dps - ret Guild Perks: Our raiders take home an equal share of 75% of all gold earned through sales. 25% is kept for the guild bank. The only requirements are that you are here for the runs and have earned raider rank. As usual, flasks/pots/food and repairs are provided. If our guild pertains to you, then add me to battletag so we can discuss you being a part of iRaider. Battletag: Michael#1541 Website: www.iraider.orgGokupanda53 Jan 3
Jan 2 <Guard> 7/7H 2/3H - Core DPS Wanted About Us: Progression: 7/7H 2/3H <Guard> is a small group of friends. Back in WoD most of us were xrealm raiding mythic HFC with another small group of friends who might have had a bit too close a connection with their low pop server. We reformed as our own group and have maintained a roster of about 15-16 people online for raid times. Other times it's kinda quiet, and we'd like to change that. More Weird Stuff About Us: We're not super crazy raiders, a lot of us are working professionals and have already lived our "WoW glory days." Many of us were in top performing US and World guilds in the past anywhere from Vanilla to WoD and somehow here we are. We're mostly still playing because we have cultivated real life friendships with people(we've driven across states to hang out, attended weddings, got engaged to each other, etc). What we're looking for: We'd like to add to our roster, at least 5 DPS or merge with another guild in our situation. However we have no shortage of healers, some of which are currently DPSing just to fill the role; and our tanks are solid. So since most guilds recruiting or looking to merge have 2-3 healers or at least 1 tank... We're wagering on finding the DPS first. We are willing to bring in slightly less geared folks as long as they have interest, are willing to learn how to examine their logs if they don't already know how to read them, and can follow directions. Raid mechanics we feel have been pretty standard since forever; so at least knowing how to adjust to a mechanic and accepting responsibility is the bare minimum expectation. Raid Times: Our Raid times are 6pm-9pm server - Tues, Weds, and sometimes Thursdays depending on what was slated for the week. You can contact an officer ingame. Vossä - Ferexi#1334 Lightomatic - LivlyQC#1176 Hotsauce -idkhisbattletaghesnotrespondingandwhocareshesnotthatimportantanyway#???? Josslynn - Josslynn#1294Vossä4 Jan 2
Jan 2 878 DH tank lf mythic guild! I'm bored running heroic EN every week with a pug and want to get into mythic raiding. I'd prefer nighttime raiding schedules as I do have a toddler. I'm very loyal and dedicated to downing bosses and look forward to joining a great community of people and hope to be with you when you first down Nighthold bosses!Illidarien1 Jan 2
Dec 31 Wicked Warhawks Needs You! Hi everyone! Wicked Warhawks is a small, interactive and helpful guild looking to recruit similar minded people! We are 7/7 H EN and 3/3 N ToV, and looking to be at least 2/3 H ToV in the next week! Our raid schedule is currently 9-12 EST on Fridays and Saturdays, but we are looking to expand to weekdays as well! We have active M+ and Nightbane runners on daily, and we are looking for more regular members who can run and/or need help to run anywhere from +2's to +15's or higher! However, what we are looking for most in the guild isn't the best ilvl or the highest parses. That is absolutely welcome, but we are most looking for social, active, and motivated members! Wicked Warhawks is about building an active environment to enjoy the company of others with, while also pushing harder content as a group on a more casual basis. We have a few people on often, and many more on in the evenings. If you'd like to join our discord and try us out, please don't hesitate to contact me at navyguy#1240Mazull0 Dec 31
Dec 30 Abusive [A-Kel'Thuzad] 7/7H 2/3H Recruiting Currently recruiting to add to our roster to start Mythic Progression. Currently 7/7 H EN and 2/3 H TOV. We are a pretty casual raiding guild that doens't really have a use for N / H raid tiers atm and want to progress into Mythic. A few of use have cleared 3 and 4 bosses in Mythic EN already. Raid Times are 9-12 MST Tuesday and Thursday. Classes Needed DPS Druid- Boomy Lock- Dest/Demo/Afflic Hunter- MM/BM Mage- Any Shaman- Ele Death Knight-Unh/Frost Warrior-Fury/Arms Monk-WW DH-Havoc(Closed) Rogue-Any Pally- Ret(Closed) Priest- Shadow Healers Shaman- Resto Priest- Holy Monk- MW Pally-Holy(Closed) Druid- Resto Tanks Warrior Death Knight Druid DH (Closed) Monk (Closed) Pally (Closed) Add me on Real ID if you have any other questions at Prime#1323Primevel0 Dec 30
Dec 30 [A] Unholy Dynasty is Recruiting! 7/7H Unholy Dynasty is recruiting to fill core spots! We are a tight knit, laid back guild consisting of friends who've raided together going as far back as Burning Crusade. With the rise of content in Legion, we are once again seeking to conquer content and experience the expansion's end game. We are currently raiding Mon/Thurs 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Server Time (10:00 PM - 1:00 AM EST) farming normal/heroic EN/ToV. If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to reply to this thread or send a tell/in-game mail to: Luka (Wackedd#1449) Azradian (Azradian#1689) LaddorekAzradian12 Dec 30