Kel'Thuzad

Dec 29 More DC'ing...yet again Many people are dc'ing again. Server is showing as offline for some and others online. Clearly a problem that has been occurring off and on for weeks, maybe months now. Fix it please. Getting real annoying being one of the many people that it's affecting.Indecency23 Dec 29
Dec 29 Can we stay hard for 10 minutes? Hey?! HEY!? What the hell is going on over there?! Why are we the only server dropping? Give US REPLIES!!!!Dèvistate0 Dec 29
Dec 29 I demand a server transfer KT is the only realm that has this DC problem. I demand a xfer or refundCalígula5 Dec 29
Dec 29 Disconnecting server.... come on blizz Server keeps kicking me off and showing offlineTattoox0 Dec 29
Dec 29 Discord server for KT Hey guys so I guess I am going to go ahead and make a general discord server for our realm invite anyone you guys want I will probably need help moderating the server link is : https://discord.gg/eWykzThBugonaplane0 Dec 29
Dec 29 LF Orc Death Knight for Let it Snow Looking for an orc dk to help me out with getting this achieve, after an hour searching I cant seem to find one, would be much appreciated if someone who has an orc dk could come to dala, thanks! :)Jijy1 Dec 29
Dec 28 Discord Hey guys I had a crazy idea what if we made a discord server for the server so if anyone is facing a boring a guild or simply wants to find a group that has voice chat we have discord for that. Let me know if that is something we want to do as a server if it is I am willing to make the server if enough positive feedback is providedGowtztv1 Dec 28
Dec 26 Group looking for raiding guild. Group of friends looking for a guild to join to continue progression. Most of us have a GS of 875+. Anything but tues or friday is free for us. Also can't go past 12 PM EST. What we have: Prot Pally, Resto Druid, Hunter, rogue, and a mage. (And maybe 1-2 more). We are 7/7 H EN and 3/3 HoV. We are a fun and non-politically correct group, so it'll have to be a age 18+ guild. If you think you'd be a good fit hit me up nahli#1610 or reply here. Thanks!Lahli10 Dec 26
Dec 25 Upcoming Brewmaster LF Two-Day Raiding Guild Older player LF a laid back group of people to raid and have fun with. Message Eeshen ThanksEeshen0 Dec 25
Dec 24 Resto sham looking for new home Lf a casual mythic raiding guild. Im 7/7 H 3/3 N. my current guild isnt puting any effort in mythic progress. So i need a new home. 872 ilvl resto sham Acnowlogia#1408Epideminn4 Dec 24
Dec 24 <Mythic Brew Run> <Mythic Brew Run> is looking for new members 870+, Need mages and locks but entertaining all applications. Currently 7/7 H EN, 2/7 M EN, 1/3 H TOV. Raid times are Tues/Thurs/Fri @ 6pm server (8pm EST) To apply, please visit: http://mythicbrewrun.enjin.com/recruitmentGlixter0 Dec 24
Dec 24 Demon Hunter LF Guild I just got back into Wow. Raid experience from Vanilla to Wraith. I been playing for a couple weeks. I have done all the public raids and heroics looking for a guild to do mythics and start raiding. I play after 9 pm est.Tormential1 Dec 24
Dec 23 Selling Karazhan/M+ Carries See title. Clearing Karazhan for you, all loot for you that you want/we can trade. Including Nightbane kill, achievement, and mount! First come first serve, one spot filled tonight and another still open. You can only be guarenteed the mount ONCE per week, due to loot lockout. Add me at Bonq#1355 or whisper me in game at Bonqter/Bonq. I sold over 500 gold challenge mode carries last expansion, and thousands in MOP. We will provide a fast, easy, service. PS: We can also sell keystone carries, including 10 for the achievement and 12 (depleted) for your weekly, message me for information Thanks, BonqBonqers5 Dec 23
Dec 22 [A] 3/7M EN Morning Raid LFM <Empire of the Illidari> is a morning raiding guild on the Kel’thuzad server. We are a group of dedicated raiders who like to push content and have fun while making progress. We are planning to clear all content while it’s current despite only raiding on a light schedule. We are looking to add mythic capable raiders to our core team as we progress through Emerald Nightmare and beyond. We are looking to add players not only to our raid team but also to those that fit in with our community and can add to it. Guild Progress: Emerald Nightmare 3/7M Trial of Valor 2/3H Raid Schedule: Wednesday 8 AM to 10:30 AM CST Thursday 8 AM to 10:30 AM CST Monday 8 AM to 10:30 AM CST Currently Recruiting: Tank: Closed Healer: Closed DPS (melee): Any strong dps will be considered DPS (ranged): Any strong dps will be considered, high preference for shadow priest, hunter and mage Prefer 865+ ilevel and at at least 7/7H experienced. Logs are a big +++ If you feel that you are a very strong candidate and your class is not currently listed, feel free to chat with us, as we will always consider applications for exceptional players! Requirements: 80% attendance, 95% while on trial Teamspeak installed with a working mic Full Flasks, food, enchants and gems Install any required mods Open to constructive feedbackTo Apply: Contact Guard#1945 or Kaylie#1125 through Battle.net. We can also be reached through Curse at msfguard08 and Kaylanii13. Look forward to hearing from you!Kaylanii11 Dec 22
Dec 21 WTB BLOODLUST BOOTS ALLY KT Wtb Bloodlust Boots ally KT pst currently in gameGatorbewts0 Dec 21
Dec 19 [A] Mage & MW Monk lf 2 days guild We're looking for a spot in a 2 day guild (Between 8pm and 1am EST) that has no attendance issue. Be at least 7/7H and 2/3H, mythic progress is not necessary. Mage : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19671950/10/ Monk : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16392038/latest/Rtzz0 Dec 19
Dec 19 <Thunder Run> LFM for mythic progression Alliance. 6 Hours a week. Tuesday and Friday 7 Pm Realm (MST) Contact: Slouch#1275 <Thunder Run> is recruiting exceptional dps and healers to fill its roster for mythic raiding content. Tu-Fri 7pm realm. 7/7H. Mythic lead experience, Casual/Social players welcome. Progression is our number 1 objective, but we do still strive to have an inclusive community of veterans and new players alike. We have experts from all aspects of gameplay, from PVP, Arenas, Raiding, Mythic+ Dungeons, and Gold Making. No matter what your level of skill, we would be happy to have you For those solely interested in joining our raid team, please read Thunder-Run is actively and aggressively recruiting players to move into Mythic raiding content. We currently have some of the realms top DPS and Healers in our realm who are fast learners and eager to move into Mythic raiding as soon as we get the numbers. Our priorities right now are a Restoration Druid, a Mistweaver Monk, and a variety of DPS (in much need of ranged). Please message me or any of the officers (commenting below) if you are interestedFelslouch8 Dec 19
Dec 19 [A] <Sempiternus>4/7M Recruiting RDPS/Heals <Sempiternus> is recruiting for Mythic Emerald Nightmare >Server: [A] Kel’Thuzad >Progression:4/7M EN, 2/3 H ToV >Loot Rules: Loot Council (please have RC loot council installed) Loot is handled based off attendance, performance, size of upgrade, recent loot received, and attitude during raids. >Raid Nights: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 6-9 server (8-11 EST) >Trial period can last anywhere between 1-3 weeks. We are currently looking for the following classes/roles: *However exceptional players will always be considered* DPS: Mage (High) Lock (High) Hunter (Med) SPriest (Med) Heals: Resto Druid (High) MW Monk (High) What we expect: We run a rotating roster of approximately 25 players, and since this number is traditionally so small, we expect certain non-negotiable traits within our raiders. > Raid awareness > Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class > Attendance expected above 90% or better for all raids. > Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results! About us: <Sempiternus> is a 3 night, semi-hardcore raiding guild located on Kel’Thuzad, a PvP, Alliance dominated, high-pop server. With multiple 13/13M HFC leadership, We are a reformed guild created for the sole purpose of clearing Mythic difficulty before end of current tiers. We want a team where everyone gets along, plays together, regain that ‘lost community’ most guilds lack these days, but still be able to prioritize downing bosses. <Sempiternus> is a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but as a team. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive in them, and in order for that to happen, we want people who put in the same effort as we all do. Food, flasks, etc provided to core raiders. If interested, please contact: Recruiting Officer: chelly1393#1944Spuun34 Dec 19
Dec 19 [H] Heroic Weekly ToV Pug Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Thursday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 16 [A] <Énvy> 7/7M 2/3H Recruiting Rdps [A] <Énvy> of Kel'Thuzad About Us <Énvy> formed with a group of friends who ranged from being 7/7H, to 2/7M, to 4/7M experience. We all wanted to have a more progressive raiding environment and decided to form a guild with that intention. Our members are constantly running m+, and we do our best to make sure everyone has done at least a m10 for the week, and recently many getting a 12 done as well. We have a plug.dj that plays where we hang out, and generally are pretty social while slaying demons. We've just completed our 3rd week of mythic raiding, and still need 1-2 people to have a consistent 20. Recently, we began raiding mythic while still trying to recruit. We ended up going 3/7M with 7 pug players for our first raid. The next reset we went 4/7M with 5 pug players. Many of these people had not done any mythic content, and even a lot of our own raiders had not Mythic Dragons yet. It took us 5 pulls to slay some dragons, and we're looking for players to finish off our mythic core roster so we can properly progress as a guild to get to where we're going. This is to attest to the quality of our current core raiders. Progression as a guild 7/7H 7/7M Raid Schedule Monday Tuesday Thursday All times are 6:30-9:30 PM Server, 8:30-11:30 PM EST. We do an optional H-EN on Wednesdays at 6:30 server time, where we will start to sell carries. Our recruitment needs are as follow: High Shadow Priest Balance Druid Medium Resto Shaman Frost DK Mistweaver Monk Low Subs. Subs would be doing heroic raids, and coming into mythic farm bosses that people don't need, and if need be sub in for progression when someone is unable to come. This may be something that appeals to someone who doesn't want to be always be on their A-game, but wants to experience mythic content here and there. Feel free to ask us anyway if you are not one of the criteria listed above, we're still interested in exceptional players. Recruitment Requirements For this purpose, we are expecting potential players just to have 7/7H experience since we are a fresh guild looking to grow. If you feel that you have what it takes to progress through mythic content, but feel that your gear is lacking, we will help gear you up via heroic and m+. Most of our raiders are 875+. Additionally, if you are off-server and both parties wish to interact via m+/heroic raids before committing to transfer/joining us, we can arrange this as well. Don't be pro-legion. Join <Énvy>. Feel free to reply to the thread, or reach out to us at: Kyricbb (Kyric#1305) Darnips (Darnec#1602)Kyrik19 Dec 16
Dec 16 <Bear Team Six> 4/7M 2/3H Recruiting We are Bear Team Six, an Alliance guild based on US-Kel'Thuzad. We are currently 4/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare and 2/3 Heroic Trial of Valor and are primarily looking for strong ranged dps to fill out our core team for Mythic Progression. If you are interested in joining our core raiding team please provide a link to previous logs showing your performance. Most of our members are in the EST timezone so that is what we base our raid times around. We are a semi-hardcore guild and raid three nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. What we Require for New Recruits: - Desire to raid. - Dedication to show up to raids when it's within your ability. - Know your class. - Read up on the fights and understand what your role should be doing. - High raid attendance. Raid Times: Tuesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Wednesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST Below are the classes/specs that we are specifically looking for: High: - Warlock - Restoration Druid - Balance Druid - Mage - Shadow Priest - Hunter Medium: - Feral Druid - Rogue - Arms/Fury Warrior Any class/spec not mentioned above is low priority. Reply to this thread, contact Towersconnor#1610 or Crow#13817 if you'd like to inquire about joining Bear Team Six or apply directly at www.bearteamsix.com/apply/.Crowtem0 Dec 16
Dec 15 <Wits End> 2Night 5/7M 2/3H is Recruiting! <Wits End> (4/7 M) is recruiting! The officers have significant raid leadership experience. We cleared 7/7 Heroic Firelands and 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul. We reached top 2% progression in the world during the first tier of MoP before taking a break from WoW. We're back in full stride for Legion! Mythic raiding is our primary focus. Our style could be described as semi-hardcore. We only raid 2 nights per week, but we take those nights very seriously. We enjoy competition and like to down bosses as efficiently as possible. We expect our raider to be punctual and show up 15 minutes before raid time prepared for the raid. We expect our raiders to analyze and research fights, mechanics, logs, their class and performance. This is part of the game and required to perform optimally at this level. We expect to have fun. After all, it is why we play the game. We all believe that our sense of humor is world class. We joke and definitely give each other a hard time in colorful language. However, it is extremely important to be aware of the line and not to cross it. Blatant offense and disrespect in bad taste towards anyone will not be tolerated. Our raid nights are as follows: Thursday 8:30pm-11:30am Eastern Standard Time. Sunday 7:00pm-11:00am Eastern Standard Time. Recruitment Needs Tank - recruiting for a talented non-warrior tank. Healer - We are looking for an exceptional Holy Paladin. DPS - Any exceptional DPS needed! Contact us in-game, through realid, or through the website if you have any questions or are interested in joining. Thanks! witsendkt.enjin.com Papapark (Papapark#1464) - Guild Master Rohll (EGbrendon#1845) - Officer Alcan (Alcan#1323) - Officer Dommothan (Oklemus#1327) - OfficerPapapark1 Dec 15
Dec 15 CRZ in Legion Zones? Anyone else landing to do World Quests only to find lots of people from other realms (mostly Stormreaver)? Is KT a merged realm now? I thought CRZ never applied to current zones. I know this will get asked so I'll answer it now: No, I'm not realm hopping and then getting stuck in that realm when I leave group.Qq2 Dec 15
Dec 15 Worlds Best Demon Hunter LF M10/10 Guild I really am the very best, like no one ever was. When I parce, it's 100%, to kill bosses is my cause. I will travel across the land, to get to raid on time. Each raider will understand, the power that's inside. Havoc Demon Hunters, gotta /ginvite 'em all It's your guild and me, it's our destiny. Guildies, you'll be my new best friends, in a world we must defend. Havoc Demon Hunters, gotta /ginvite 'em all My DPS is so true, my damage will pull us through. You teach me and I teach you, Havoc Demon Hunters, gotta /ginvite 'em all yeah?Zedofel0 Dec 15
Dec 15 2 Night Raiding Guild LFM DPS Guild Name: Carnal Server: Kel'Thuzad Faction: Alliance Guild Website: carnalkt.enjin.com Raid Schedule: Sunday: 8:30pm - 12:30am EST Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am EST Raid Progress: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 N 7/7 H Trial of Valor 3/3 N 1/3 H We are looking for players that are looking for a HOME for Legion. Our guild has been active since Wrath of the Lich King, filled mostly the same core. Most of the core are also vanilla vets with 10+ years of experience leading Guilds and Raids. I am looking for players that are ACTIVE through the entire expansion enjoying PVE as well as PVP. Raid Needs There are a few DPS positions left to round out our raid roster and they are: High - Rogue - Warlock - Hunter Medium to Low - Warrior How ever i will consider other classes that are looking for a comfortable raiding schedule. What we expect of you As we raid only 7 hours per week we expect: -Attendance - Be on time with consumables, rolls, proper gems/enchants. -Communication - We use Vent, at a minimum be able to listen. -Accept constructive criticism - We want to help if help is needed. -Performance - Know your spec, rotation, etc. and be prepared for all boss encounters. -Patience - Wipes are going to happen, we don't want anyone raging or being constantly negative. If you feel like you would be a good fit for the guild feel free to drop your info on here and i will get in contact with you, you can add myself on battlenet Nightmare#1609 or submit an application on our guild site and we will review it. Thanks for reading and hope to raid with you soon!Cèrvantès1 Dec 15
Dec 14 [A] Sargeras <Syzygy> 7/7M 2/3M Recruiting -Who we are A raiding community that thrives on improvement. -Who we seek Players who want to work hard, learn from mistakes, and become stronger. Players who treat others with respect and enjoy helping them. -What we pledge To constantly make our environment one where good players can get better, where any problems will be addressed and eventually removed. If there are underperforming core players, we will not condone toxicity, but will either help them improve or else replace. -What we expect Discord, mic required. Positive attitude, friendly, respectful to others. Team player. Be as geared as you can, an expert on your chosen class, and have knowledge of all fight mechanics. Communication: Tell people what you’re happy with, and tell Liji or officers what you’re unhappy with. 95~100% attendance during progression for core members. Any absences notified early. If sudden crises happens… we trust you to do what you can and hope you’re ok! -What you should expect Loot council for all items. Objective is to attain fastest progression possible, so reliability, performance, and diligence are main considerations. The players who contribute the most to killing the boss will be brought in. Performance and class abilities are main considerations. Raid Times (CST/Sargeras Server Time) - 12 hours a week usually Monday-Thursday 8 ~ 11 PM - Recruitment Needs Tanks: None for now, but will be looking for one new tank for Nighthold. Healers: Paladin (very high) Disc (very high) Shaman (high) Holy (medium) Monk (medium) Dps: Hunter (high) Mage (high) Priest (high) Warlock (high) Warrior (high) DH (medium) Enhance (medium) We are not closed to any class. Our philosophy is to always look for better and stronger players, as well as for core raiders to always feel there is a challenge to stay competitive. If you are clearly more of an asset than other players, you will replace them. If you are interested, please get in touch with us on our recruitment discord at https://discord.gg/4TKccgy, message Liji directly with her discord tag liji#3895, or contact any of our raiders/officers in game, and they'll direct you at who you need to speak to. Our website is syzygyguild.com and you can watch our raid leader/guild master stream whenever we raid at twitch.tv/lijiworldChaole1 Dec 14
Dec 14 <DPS OVER MECHANICS> (3/7m) LF guild merger As many other guilds are finding, we're having issues filling those last 2-3 spots nightly. We're looking for another guild to merge with that is at least 7/7h. We raid M/W/Su 7-10 server time. If you're interested, please send an in-game tell to: Lac Siakora Cincinnatik Healyberry Or just /who DPS OVER MECHANICS and ask for an officer from a random person.Healyberry1 Dec 14
Dec 13 Holy/Shadow LF 2 Days Mythic Progression Looking to transfer to Kel'thuzad and looking for a home. Currently 7/7H 872 Holy 869 Shadow Comfortable and willing to play either spec in a raid scenario. Looking for 2 days Tuesday-Friday or Sunday between 7-11 server time.Squeaky8 Dec 13
Dec 13 Alliance PvP Guilds? Whats up guys Thinking of transferring to this server and faction changing to the alliance. The faction change i definitely wanna do im just not 100% on which server as of now I know alliance is less represented in pvp right now than the horde, but are there any good pvp guilds on the server still around and kicking? i know this used to be a great pvp server but idk about its current status in legion If there are any good pvp guilds, especially arena focused ones, who want another shadow priest and feral druids in their ranks, def leave your info below too! We are both 2.1k exp this seasonAnessen0 Dec 13
Dec 12 <Bear Team Six> 3/7M Recruiting We are Bear Team Six, an Alliance guild based on US-Kel'Thuzad. We are currently 3/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare and 2/3 Heroic Trial of Valor and are primarily looking for strong ranged dps to fill out our core team for Mythic Progression. If you are interested in joining our core raiding team please provide a link to previous logs showing your performance. Most of our members are in the EST timezone so that is what we base our raid times around. We are a semi-hardcore guild and raid three nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. What we Require for New Recruits: - Desire to raid. - Dedication to show up to raids when it's within your ability. - Know your class. - Read up on the fights and understand what your role should be doing. - High raid attendance. Raid Times: Tuesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Wednesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST Below are the classes/specs that we are specifically looking for: High: - Warlock - Restoration Druid - Balance Druid - Mage - Shadow Priest - Hunter Medium: - Feral Druid - Rogue - Arms/Fury Warrior Any class/spec not mentioned above is low priority. Reply to this thread, contact Towersconnor#1610 or Crow#13817 if you'd like to inquire about joining Bear Team Six or apply directly at www.bearteamsix.com/apply/.Crowtem0 Dec 12
Dec 12 3/7M 2/3H Guild Recruiting <Relentless> We are a group of ~25 ALLIANCE (forgot in the title) raiders looking to beef up our roster for mythic raiding. About 10 of us have been in the same guild raiding together on and off since Molten Core in January 2005, and we've brought in friends / good pugs we've encountered throughout Legion to increase our numbers. We started off as a heroic only group, but since we've cleared all but Helya (haven't tried since the nerfs) and we had the numbers we decided to give mythic a spin 3 weeks ago and we were relatively successful. We've yet to wipe to mythic Nythendra. We raid two nights a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11 PM Eastern. Most of us are over 880ilvl. We want to get to a spot where we always have 20+ people on for raids. That means that we will have overflow for mythic pretty consistently. We handle overflow by first asking for volunteers who don't want to raid / have other things they can do, then we rely on a spreadsheet we use to track who is asked to sit to make sure it never happens 2 raids in a row. If you know your class well and perform well, but don't want to be tied to a mythic raiding guild that requires certain attendance metrics and raids 3+ nights a week, then we are the right guild for you. Aside from raiding, several of us play most nights of the week and do Nightbane / M+ runs in off days with many groups clearing +13 or +14 dungeons weekly. A few of our members arena seriously. The majority of us are working professionals so most group activity happens after 5 pm and our average age is probably somewhere around 30. Some recent logs (some alts in EN) and our wowprogress page: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Relentless https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/r4Kt8wcVFDZPYCdG/ https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gTtaRHCzpKvLDFQ7 What we need: (1) DPS with a solid off tank spec or Tank with solid DPS OS (bonus points if you tank in m+ content, that's where we are bottle necked in 5 man content. One of our tanks is also an 885 dps) (1) healer (1) ranged dps However, we will consider any qualified applicant. We are not a fly by night guild as many of us have raided under the same guild tag for more than a decade. In Vanilla we were a horde guild that made it to 4 Horsemen. Some of our members who raided in TBC and Wrath boasts realm firsts on all content through both expansions on Shattered Hand. We don't yell in voice comms, we help each other, and we are receptive to feedback. If you are interested please contact me in game. Through mail is best, i'll get in touch so we can chat in Discord. Feel free to PM me if I'm on too. FuzzRufuzz1 Dec 12
Dec 11 Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops What do these go for? I'm told 1.2-1.5million gold, with highs across all realms at 1.8mil. Anyone care to give me an idea, haven't played in over 6 years and am looking to come backHpvendor0 Dec 11
Dec 11 [A] LF Guild Arms warrior looking for a guild where I can run raids and mythic pluses. I'm not looking to raid on an exact schedule or to push progression, but I do play pretty frequently. Arena partners would be a huge plus. If anyone has a spot, let me know here or message me at Essjay#1436.Essjay1 Dec 11
Dec 11 <A> 7/7 H Recruiting RDPS for Mythic Unrelenting Fury is LF: 860+ RDPS (Mage/Lock/Spriest etc) Raid Time: TU & TH 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST (5-8PM Server) Voice: Discord Current Progression: 7/7 H EN -- 3/3 N ToV btag: Monkster#1499 / Gnasty#1452 / Selkie#1141 Logs preferred but not required. We are seeking 5 Ranged DPS only. We simply cannot host any more melee. We're a group of friends that have chased world firsts in the past. Most of us have Mythic experience from past expansions. Some of us have more experience with Mythic content than others, but we still help those people strive to better their class roles so we can push toward that content. Currently our roster falls short of the required 20M team and we are looking for solid, dependable raiders to complete our roster. What You Get from Us: -Experienced Raid Leaders -Drama Free and friendly Atmosphere -Progression at 2 nights week What we expect from You: -Ability to pull your weight on DPS -Be prepared and ready to raid on time -Ability to mesh with the guild as a whole -Ability to not stand in bad fire, and soak good fire... and knowing the difference.Dîva0 Dec 11
Dec 11 D/Cing Would love to know what is going on with KT right now.Glixter1 Dec 11
Dec 11 LFGuild: 868 RSham + 870+ DPS Heya folks, Friend of mine and I transferred off server at the beginning of the xpac to raid with a horde guild which ended up falling apart. Resto Shaman (Friend) - 29 traits - 868 iLVL - Cleared H Xavius on first reset DPS (Me) Got a bit crazy and leveled up several alts within the first few weeks. Here are your options: - 874 equipped WW monk - 871 equipped Ele Shaman - 869 equipped Frost DK - 864 equipped Shadow Priest Would prefer one of the ranged classes, but more than willing to fill for the right guild. Here's what we're looking for - Two nights a week (8-11 EST preferred) - Heroic EN Farm + Heroic HOV progression + Heroic Nighthold when it comes out - M+ in off time - Mature (both of us are in our mid 20's) - Relaxed, yet serious environment - We're raiding to have fun, but still like to have a competitive atmosphere. One pull every 10 minutes is a waste of time raiding two nights a week Cheers!Kaprie6 Dec 11
Dec 10 del found 1Thrallsclas0 Dec 10
Dec 9 2 Night Raiding Guild LFM DPS Guild Name: Carnal Server: Kel'Thuzad Faction: Alliance Guild Website: carnalkt.enjin.com Raid Schedule: Sunday: 8:30pm - 12:30am EST Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am EST Raid Progress: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 N 7/7 H Trial of Valor 3/3 N 0/3 H We are looking for players that are looking for a HOME for Legion. Our guild has been active since Wrath of the Lich King, filled mostly the same core. Most of the core are also vanilla vets with 10+ years of experience leading Guilds and Raids. I am looking for players that are ACTIVE through the entire expansion enjoying PVE as well as PVP. Raid Needs There are a few DPS positions left to round out our raid roster and they are: High - Rogue - Warlock - Hunter Medium to Low - Monk - Warrior How ever i will consider other classes that are looking for a comfortable raiding schedule. What we expect of you As we raid only 7 hours per week we expect: -Attendance - Be on time with consumables, rolls, proper gems/enchants. -Communication - We use Vent, at a minimum be able to listen. -Accept constructive criticism - We want to help if help is needed. -Performance - Know your spec, rotation, etc. and be prepared for all boss encounters. -Patience - Wipes are going to happen, we dont want anyone raging or being constanly negative. If you feel like you would be a good fit for the guild feel free to drop your info on here and i will get in contact with you, you can add myself on battlenet Nightmare#1609 or submit an application on our guild site and we will review it. Thanks for reading and hope to raid with you soon!Cèrvantès4 Dec 9
Dec 9 Guild Officer/Leader Discord New Guild leadership discord I wanted to open up a discord that was focused on Guild Leaders (officers or GM's) as a place to go to get feedback on problems they face, help with Raiding issues, help with PVP issues, and even a place to help you find a raid spot for a guildies that needs to move on due to "reasons". Here is the discord info and right now it is open to all. So feel free to join and let's build a helpful community for all looking to build a healthy guild! Here is the Link to the discord: https://discord.gg/N4rsD2WNevahduck0 Dec 9
Dec 8 Alliance Is to Kel'Thuzad as Horde is to ? looking for the equivalent horde server as KT is meaning the most populated with horde with the same time zone. Any one have any ideas ? ive searched through google and i cant find anywhere!Fredoh3 Dec 8
Dec 8 2 dps 1 healer LF herioc raiding Demon Hunter - 873IL havoc Fury warrior - 857IL Resto Druid - 856IL We are currently in a dead raiding guild. We are running normals and we would like to progress further into harder content. We can raid anytime after 8:30PM EST to Midnight. Any days work as well message me in game bbrown#1551Demigáwd1 Dec 8
Dec 8 874 Mage 4/7M LF Mythic Guild Hey All, Looking to put my mage in a Friday-Mon late raiding guild currently have 2 BIS fire legendaries 300k+ DPS and 4/7M xp on my priest as GM and RL. LMK if anyone needs a filler DPS could even come in as a backup. Thanks,Vvheelchair0 Dec 8
Dec 8 <Platonic> 5/7M Recruiting! Platonic is a highly competitive mythic progression guild. We are currently recruiting exceptional dps for EN progression and as we get prepared for Nighthold. We plan on becoming a top 10 guild come Nighthold by building a solid core group. What we are looking for: high geared players with mythic experience. Classes: Range dps: Shadow priest, Lock Off tank: warrior, pally, monk Healer: priest Other classes might be accepted. If you are interested in joining please contact me via battle.net: Swoonz#1696 LOGS ARE REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION.Swoonz1 Dec 8
Dec 8 876 Resto Shamy LF 2 Day Mythic Raid Hello, looking for a core spot in a 2 day(ideally) mythic progression guild. Willing to research and learn fights and will always be on time/prepared. Here are my current logs: H EN: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11140229/10/#metric=hps N ToV: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11140229/latest#metric=hpsShamysosa4 Dec 8
Dec 8 LF Active Guild Guardian Druid LF Active guild. 860 ilvl and counting.Murkury3 Dec 8
Dec 8 876 Ret/880 Prot Looking for Mythic Guild Hey, Looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild. About me: I haven't raided seriously since I was the OT in BRB Summer back in WOTLK (If anyone remembers this guild) and was pushing for server first Bane/Light of Dawn. I skipped the second half of Cata, All of MOP and much of WOD but came back late WOD to prepare for legion. I am always looking to improve my character in any way possible and perform at the highest levels. About my character: I am currently 880 in Prot Gear with 2 Legendaries (Bracers/Chest) and I am comfortable tanking. I generally lead Mythic+ groups and know most of the dungeons and their pulls. I have Pally Tanked since BC and will continue to do so. I am currently 876 in Ret Gear with no beneficial legendaries (I use Prot ones for stats) and have recently become pretty successful as DPS. I only recently (about a month) DPSing for my guild since we were lacking consistently high DPS. I am now currently the highest DPS in my small guild group and average about 400k on H Nyth/Ursoc (Best Tank and Spank bosses I can think of in EN). This is starting to become my main spec and I have started to set my loot rolls to ret for my next couple legendaries. Both specs are sitting at level 30/31 Artifact Weapons. Neither have major upgrades to the specs and I will probably hit the 4th golden trait in both in about 2-3 weeks. (I farm around 200-300k AP a day on a normal day and will increase as my AK gets higher). I am comfortable playing either spec on any fight where it is necessary. As for gearing I do a 10+ Mythic Every week and a Nightbane run, and am looking to get a +12 done most/all weeks if possible as well. I am a self-sufficient raider. I am sitting on around 2-3million gold and can supply my own raiding supplies. I am on EST and can raid 2-3 nights a week. I prefer 2 nights a week. Please post here if interested or whisper me. Blackhawk#1148Holyspartann12 Dec 8
Dec 8 [A] Early Morning Raid I'm looking to gauge interest in a raid team for Mythic progress early in the morning. Ideally the times would be 7-10am EST (5-8am st) on 2-3 days during the week. I'm assuming that, like me, there have to be progression minded people out there who are sick of sacrificing sleep to raid or simply cannot raid in the evening. If you're interested then please respond to this post or contact me rps5022#1169.Inspired0 Dec 8
Dec 8 <Sanctuary> 7/7M 3/3H Recruiting Sanctuary-Kel' Thuzad is looking for a couple reliable raiders to fill in the last core spots of our Mythic Raid Team. We are a team focused on semi-hardcore progression while also having less strenuous raiding hours. Our goal is to progressively raid through mythic while also creating a tight knit community with all of our members. Raid Schedule Tuesday 9-12 EST: Mythic Emerald Nightmare clear Wednesday 9-12 EST: Mythic Emerald Nightmare and Mythic TOV Progression Sunday 9-12 EST: Heroic Emerald Nightmare Farm/Heroic Trial of Valor All consumables (food,flask,potion,vantus rune) are provided by the guild for raid Current Progression: 7/7M 3/3H Currently Recruiting Shaman with dual spec Resto and DPS Shadow Priest Marksmanship Hunter Fire Mage Warlock (Any Spec) Any solid DPS with a tank OS Sanctuary is always looking for quality players that can pull their weight in raid while also being a valued member within the guild, so please apply anyway. sanctuary-kt.com To join our ranks, please add me or our GM (Alaanah) in game. Alaanah: Noonah#1406 ßoat: nhad#11170ßoat2 Dec 8
Dec 7 {A} 7/7 H EN 3/3N TOV Need DPS Guild is recruiting for dps. Would like to get another 2 melee and 3 ranged added to our mix. Warlock would be great. We have Heroic EN on farm and 3/3 Normal TOV. We are going to start Heroic TOV but would like to get some more dps so we can have enough for Mythic EN. Raid Times Tuesday 7-10 Central Time Wednesday 7-10 Central Time Need Exceptional Dps- Come to raids prepared with consumables. During progression content guild will provide free repairs and consumables. If interested message Xaerus or Bennyblancoo in game.Bennyblancoo1 Dec 7