Kel'Thuzad

Jul 25, 2014 9/14H <Systematic> is actively recruiting! <Systematic> (25) is currently seeking all active recruits with an ilvl of 560+ for Heroic SoO 10man endgame content. We are intent on finishing this expansion off before WoD and will continue the momentum into WoD Mythic progression. We have a deep plan, with excellent players. We just need thatone or 2 special players that will take us to the nest level. If you think that is you, please let me know! About Systematic: This guild has been on Kel'Thuzad for 2 years now, we are realm rank 38 in current SoO progression. We have exceeded the ranks in a short period of time, passing progression guilds and gaining strength. We believe in doing things the right way with a family mentality. We stick together, and grow together. We understand as raiders, we will see the best and worst of each other. We have been top in Cata progression and have numerous upper level players. Days and Times: T/W/F 7-10pm server. Raiding requirements: We require prior heroic knowledge and kills: 1.) Be able to understand your role in a fight. 2.) Know how the mechanic affects you as a class. 3.) know how to maximize your potential. We require "up to par" gear: 1.) 560+ ilvl 2.) Proper enchants and gems. 3.) Smart stat weights. We require Ventrillo: 1.) You need to be able to communicate CD's. Additional Info: Contact myself in game if you wish to be a part of something big. Or apply here: 1.) BT is Phenominal#1679Strongmanguy2 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Looking to buy Heavy Junkboxes If anyone has a surplus and looking to sell, contact me @ Dranlo#1151 or just mail this character in game. Thanks!Allysandria1 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 WTB Heroic Garry Kill With Loot and mount Benjoseph#1333 message me in game with pricing and time of raid.Benjoséph0 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 580 Rogue LF Raid team. 580 Item level 13/14 Rogue LF Raid team to progress through WoD and finish up SoO heroics on farm. Looking for long term. Please post a thread on here if you're interested, and or want more info on me as a player. I am a great team player, takes opinions in for improvement or play style. I believe i can be a great asset to any raid group, so please get back to me : )Erutani0 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 7/27/14 Crusade seeking buyers for Garrosh We offer the following runs, pst for specifics / prices / timeline. Normal Garrosh kill (25m) (includes gear) Normal boss kills (25m) (includes gear) Our prices are the cheapest on the realm - Add me - marine4you#1870 - AlterßoyAlterßoy42 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 [A]Late Night H 10m LF TANK & HEALS or DPS Ever Vigilant on Kel'Thuzad is looking to replace two core raiders in our weekly 10man Heroic Progression SoO raid. We are looking for a TANK and a HEALER (or DPS). We are willing to do a TRYOUT before requiring you to join. Look for our OpenRaid event each week if we have a spot open. THESE ARE CORE SPOTS SO NO SITTING ON THE BENCH! See our OpenRaid event for this week:http://OpenRaid.us/r/217342 RAIDS are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10:30pm MST (22:30) to 1:30am MST (01:30). Raid invites go out at 22:15/10:15pm MST. Our immediate need is for a TANK: PROT PALY, BM MONK, BLOOD DK, PROT WARRIOR. HEALER: RESTO DRUID. Other classes that would be considered would be: Holy Paladin Disc Priest, MW Monk. We will consider any of the following DPS classes and have one of our DPS go HEALS (we always have lots of options!): RANGED DPS: HUNTER, MOONKIN, ELEMENTAL SHAMAN. We already have a Hunter but having more than one Hunter especially on Heroic Thok and Heroic Siegecrafter is a win situation. Warlock or a Mage would be considered only if met all the right requirements. MELEE DPS: Retribution Paladin, DPS Warrior, DPS Deathknight. Rogue would be considered. Our requirements: - Gear ilvl must be close to 575+ (NO PVP pieces) and be gemmed, enchanted, reforged. - Heroic experience in SoO minimum of 9/14H (10man experience preferred). - Must be able to speak in TeamSpeak3/Mumble/Vent if needed. This is non-negotiable for Healers & Tanks. - Must be able to stay until the end of the raid time of 22:30 or 1:30am MST. - Good knowledge of your class and how to play it. - Raid awareness. Don't have to be perfect just have to make as few mistakes as possible. - No loot obsessed players. The goal is to kill the Heroic bosses. The loot is the reward. Loot is distributed as fair as possible via our Loot Council. - Be easy going, positive and patient during heroic progression fights. - Bring your own flasks if you are not on KT. We provide the food and Warlock health stones. - MUST be able to make 100% of raids and stay to the end of the raids consistently. - Your computer and Internet connection MUST be reliable. NO disconnects, no lag/latency issues on a regular basis that will hinder our raids. CONTACT SNOWYVIXEN VIA BATTLETAG: DamagerSnowy#1850 for any and all questions! NO APP required. May be asked to interview in voice chat. DO NOT REPLY HERE! We are always looking for heroic raid ready players for some of our raid spots that are filled by guildies who are unable to be reliable and consistent as needed for whatever reason or are leaving wow soon due to real life. These spots are TANK and MELEE DPS NOT mentioned above. Although we continue to raid each week with them or a pug from OpenRaid when they are not available we are wanting to fill these spots permanently to ensure our heroic progression can continue at a more rapid and stable pace. Also, we are looking for more players raid ready players to raid Mythic in 6.0!! All others are welcome to join EV. If you are on KT ask any online member for an invite. EV has been on KT for over 8 years. In previous expansions we have been in the top 10 on our busy server. Near the end of Cata we changed GMs and went to 10mans only and a less serious raiding plan. In WoD we plan on continuing raiding, starting with Mythic raids in 6.0! We are mainly a PVE guild but do some PVP. We have openings for Officers, Raid Leaders and RBG Raid Leaders. Everyone is mature; we prefer no one under 21 yrs of age. We do not allow rude, racist types. Some guildies are super quiet some are hilarious but everyone is kind to each other and some are very helpful if you need help. We have players who play at different hours throughout the day and night. Our raiders are all experienced players most have experience dating back to Vanilla WoW. Our server Kel'Thuzad is on Mountain Standard Time. KT is a high populated server filled with mainly Alliance players for now, the economy is booming and although it is a PVP server we have lots of PVE only guilds.Snowyvixen0 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Skilled Disc. Priest LF raiding guild .Jengi0 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 WTS Alani mount 30k Veidaz#1876Veidaz2 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 WTB LEATHERWORKING KIT Buying Leatherworking Profession Kit PST with price darqnyght#1517Darqunyght1 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 wtb dark shamans kill No loot required, just shamans kill. any and all difficulties. Please respond here with difficulty available and contact info. Thanks!Brugoat1 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 <A> Harem 10/14HM 10m recruiting Harem is a 10m Heroic progression group on Sargeras. Guild Made Feb 4, 2014. Raiders experience range from 10/14-14/14 HM SoO. GM has built both 10 and 25m guilds before. We push Heroics, do Achievement runs, Old Content & Rep Farming. The are always people in our Raid Call wiling to help. Very social guild. Raid Times: Group 1: 7-10pm Tues/Wed/Thurs Server Time (Central Time) Is in need of a Warlock, or Ele Shaman. 570+ At least 8+ HM XP Casuals/Benches: All Classes Specs and Roles are welcomed. 560+ ilvl (Will work with lower ilvl if skilled) In-game Message; GMs: Ouroro & Superserial Officers: Fasì Or Add to Battletag: Ouroro: Jaebabe#1755 Superserial: Traj#1876Superserial0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 WTB Normal Garry Kill benjoseph#1333 plse message me in game with any details about this including price, and time of run. Please and thank youBenjoséph0 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 Mal'Ganis re-rolls looking for players. Hello Kel'Thuzad, Just wanted to pop in here and say hello to everyone. Over the past month or so my friends and I had decided to get a change of scenery for the up and coming expansion. We were recently playing Horde on Mal'Ganis and found that Kel'Thuzad is paired with Mal'Ganis in a battle group and decided to make the change to kill some of our old acquaintances. I am not only posting here to say hello but to find out if there is possibly other groups of players or even individual players that may have similar goals to myself and my friends. Upon arriving at Kel'Thuzad myself and 3 other friends jumped into a guild that was giving away prizes for the person with the top weekly activity. Currently we have won all of them. However, the Guild Master of that guild decided to pack up and xfer the guild to another server. She left the guild in my care which over the last 2 weeks has been growing as much as it can. Currently we sit at level 10 moving towards level 11. What I / We are looking for: In the past we have found raiding to be a struggle with some of the guilds we have been in. Regardless of the struggles we have managed to be on positive side of raiding and have downed multiple heroic bosses. However, we always run into the same situation. The leadership has been something of an issue. Currently what we are looking to accomplish is build a guild ourselves and try to form a solid consistent raid group here on Kel'Thuzad. Our goal is not to make decision as a Guild Master or Raid leader but as a Raid group. As of right now myself and my friends mainly pick up raids on OQueue and the Guild that was dumped on us is full of inactive player. The goal is for when WOD comes out we could put together our raid group and start getting into the content quickly and with skillful players. Current comp for raiding in WOD: Warlock - DPS Pally - Tank DK - Tank Druid - Healer Priest - DPS/Off Healer Shaman - Melee/DPS Hunter - DPS (Potentially open spot) Current desired needs: Mage - DPS Monk/Shaman - Healer Hunter - DPS(Potentially not desired) Our goal for raiding is simply this: Create a core 10 man group that is clearing content casually. If our consistency is good we will maybe open up for more day's or early/later time. Recruit for 2nd 10 man group to form a potential Mythic raid group. If recruiting for a 2nd 10 man group is not possible or working out, seek out a potential merger with another 10 man group for mythic content. Our desire for merging would only be possible if the merger was a good mesh. If heads butt and people want to complain we will look for something else. Our group of players is pretty active and we are interested in creating a gaming experience for everyone in our guild that is positive. We are not interested in players who create drama and always want someone to carry them through things, or are constantly asking for things that they have not earned. We are helpful and willing to take part in every players experience. If any of this sounds interesting to you or if you are in a group similar to ours please contact me in game. Email my main Arqtreya if you cannot find me online. Or add my battle.net account which I will post below. I am very interested in forming a guild with equal quality players that have the same goals. Our group is interested in also creating a guild with equal leadership or officers. We are not a democracy until we have to be. IF you are interested in talking more with me about any of this feel free to post here or message me in game. Current Guild Name <The Amity Affliction> (We will taking a vote on a name change and having it changed) -Arqtreya - 90 warlock Battle.net ID - Arq#1210 Best officer to contact if you cannot reach me Lothbrock - 90 priest Please add me.Arqtreya0 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 WTB Hotshot pilot gloves 150k They can drop from any boss in Gnomeregan CoD me or message me ingame if you have this itemNegotiate2 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 LFM Raiders <Immersion> 25m 1/14H - 14/14H RL <Immersion> 25M | Kel'Thuzad | Alliance | ImmersionKT.enjin.com | Tue - Thur | 12:00 - 4:00 AM EST [Immersion] Immersion is a newer progression raiding guild that resides on Kel'Thuzad {Alliance}. We strive for an environment that everyone can enjoy, while still maintaining steady progression. We are a group of individuals who come together for more than just raids. While progression raiding is our main concern, we still want everyone to enjoy the time they spend online. In Immersion you can always find people wiling to do just about anything, just ask! We are currently recruiting for our 25 man raid team that raids Tue/Wed/Thur from 12:00 - 4:00 AM EST. We supply our raiders with pots/flasks and food. We currently offer CM runs to guildies. All that we ask is for donations to the guild bank, to better the guild. We do not take profits for ourselves for these runs. The donations are strictly for guild bank use such as: Supply bank with herbs, flasks, pots, noodle carts, etc. for raiders. [What We Expect From Raiders] 90% Attendance [Can use guild website to post any absences you may have 1hr prior to raid time] Raid Awareness Ability to handle criticism Comfort in mumble to call out necessary stuff Be on @ 11:45 PM EST for invites Come Prepared. [While we supply raiders pots/flasks and food, we expect raiders to come to raid knowledgeable of fights] Required Addons: Angry Assignments RCLootCouncil [Our Bench] As a 25M, we are almost constantly recruiting. We also do have a bench. However we do not bench people for the entire night. If your class is not listed here, then do not be afraid to apply. How we work our bench is: After every fight we will ask in mumble to whisper an officer if they need the next boss. If no one replies, we move on and kill the next boss. However, if someone needs the next boss then I will ask if anyone of that role doesn't need the next boss. Then we swap out accordingly in a timely manner. For progression bosses, we may sit certain people to obtain the best comp for that progression fight. We expect all raiders to be understanding of this and willing to step out if they are chosen to sit. [Currently Recruiting] Tanks: Brewmaster Monk: Medium Blood Death Knight: Low Guardian Druid: High Protection Paladin: Low Melee DPS: Frost Death Knight: High Warrior: Low Rogue: Medium Ranged DPS: Mage: High Balance Druid: Low Elemental Shaman: Medium Spriest: High All specs/classes are encouraged to apply! Feel free to apply on our website. ImmersionKT.enjin.com Contact Us: Guild Master: Rae#1385 [Rae] Officer: ZeD3X#1428 [Helmetz]Helmetz4 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 WTB Flag of Ownership If anyone is looking to sell one, let me know. Via in-game mail or whisper, whatever method is fine by me. Looking to pay ~50k (+/- accordingly). Thanks!~~Belatrice0 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 LF CM Gold Group and Guild Hello all, I'm back from about a year break and have been around for about 3 months now. Due to my schedule I am unable to raid during the hours most guilds on this server raid. However, I am interested in doing some of the more organized things that can be done most any time with less people such as CM's and Flex raids. If there happens to be a guild that fits my schedule for raiding I may be interested in doing that as well. The guild I am currently in is "finding people" to run these things so I have no interest in a guild like that as it is not working out really well with my current guild. I usually run Moonkin spec and really don't have much interest in changing spec. If there is a guild or group looking to start earning some CM medals out there that needs a ranged dps message me in game. Battletag is Pinkink#1558Pinkink0 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 5 Friends looking for a good guild. My friends and i are looking for a heroic guild to get in for WOD. planning on going hard at release and doing heavy progression. Ill post our characters to look up. to see what we have available. Rokets - Resto Shaman Powers - Ret/Prot paladin Doublejab - Windwalker/ Brewmaster Brutun - Hunter Foozelol - Arms/Fury Warr So those are the specs we play and can change if needed to fit into raids. hoping to push mythic and challenge modes hard.Doublejab2 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 wtb sunroc mask wtb sunroc mask, 1k gold. cod pls.Frreeze0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 LF Guild Accepting New Player Hello, I am a long time MMO player. I'm experienced when it comes to games as I have been playing for a very long time but I am still new to World of Warcraft. I will need to learn about all the mechanics in the end game dungeons and raids but I am a fast learner. I like to PvE and PvP and have experience doing both. I am available to come on VOIP for group events. I'm looking for a friendly guild that while being social and helpful is still competitive. I like to play games without treating them just as a game but still enjoy them. I always aim to win but everyone makes mistakes so I don't get upset over losses, just learn from them and move on. A little about me: I'm 20 years old from Canada. I work as game journalist for OnRPG/MMOHut and am currently studying computer science at the University of Toronto. With school I cannot play as much as I'd like on some days but whenever I find time I play for hours on end. I've played a lot of games as it is part of my job writing for OnRPG/MMOHut. Aside for WoW, I spend a lot of time playing Dota 2. Usually I already have a group of friends to play with but at the moment they are not interested in playing WoW. During this dead MMO season most are waiting for ArcheAge. Is there any guild willing to accept a new player that is willing to learn and improve? Thanks!Abubakr2 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 WTS Alani Mount Title says it all. I am looking to sell the Alani mount (Reins of the Thundering Cloud Serpent). Price is negotiable and details can be explained by contacting me (my btag is below). If you are interested in this mount, please contact me and we can make an arrangement. Biiron#1997Beerun4 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 <Picnic Time> a new WOD progression guild! Hey guys! Picnic Time is now recruiting for WOD progression! Our officers have been playing on and off since Vanilla/BC so we know how competitive and hectic end game can be, we want to offer you guys a fun, social, and casual environment where you can have fun and experience end game without LFR. We created this guild because we grew tired of the cesspool guilds who have 500+ members where no one talks or helps each other, our guild is a throwback to the original guilds in which everyone is a family. We also understand how helpless you feel trying to get into a raiding guild and get invited to a raid, we hope to have EVERY single member raid with us and experience the joy of watching our main tank, tank an end game boss with a fishing pole. (I am dead serious and she will be accepting bets to see if she can do it or not). If you're a new player and are worried that you might not be a good player, have no fear! We'll help you out with your class and give you pointers and tips, we were all new players at one point and wouldn't dream of making fun of you or kicking you for not knowing how to play. As stated earlier, the whole basis is to meet new people and have fun! We will also hold alt raids in WOD so you can experience end game from a new class :] Our max limit will be 50 active players (not including alts), we want our guild to be close knit and everyone knowing each other! If anyone is interested contact: Eliarine/Illariya Aprïcots/Äpples Eliassa/Myraana Capnjaax (Hunter who wishes he was a mage)Illariya1 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 LF BS with Golden Scale Shoulders Hello Kel'Thuzad. I am desperately looking for a blacksmith that has learned the recipe for Golden Scale Shoulders. I really need these for my transmog that I am working and would appreciate any blacksmith that knows this recipe to message me at any time and i will pay for and supply mats for this item. Thank you very much. PST this character in game or leave a response here. EDIT: Got them.Tømførd0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 LF french/Qc guild Comme le titre le dit je suis a la recherche d'une guilde Qc sur KT j'ai skype , vent etc.Cokæn4 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 Selling Tailoring Kit 1-600 As stated, I am selling a tailoring kit that gets you from 1-600. Heres how it works: 1) I invite a character of yours that isnt in a guild to my personal guild. 2) You can then view the tabs, check for the materials and such before paying. 3) You then pay the amount by depositing the asking price into the guild bank. 4) I will then promote you to a rank that will allow you to deposit/withdraw as much as you want from the tabs. 5) You take the mats and level your tailoring from 1-600 and everyone is happy :D If for some reason there are not enough materials, I will be gladly to supply you with the missing mats. There is a guide that I will link to you as well to follow that guidelines how to level it and what to make at certain levels. If interested in this, please post here on the forum with a battletag or add myself Darkxshadowx#1408Bankmystick0 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 New PvP guild started come join! Sick of all those "PvP" guilds where no one really does anything? So were we, so we created a guild. <Knife Party PvP> is a new Alliance PvP guild. We are looking for more people to run BGs with and arenas. We are working on a RBG team as well!. Come join us if you love to PvP or if you just want to hang out! Message me ingame or comment here for an invite!Yelgo0 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 19, 2014 <OS Gaming> Recruiting 85 twinks! <OS Gaming> is one of the largest 85 twink guilds alive and well today. We are a very active community with 200 + accounts in the guild enjoying the twink experience. We have opportunities for all twinks looking to raid or que BG's with us! Please read or add the Battletag contact for more info! Realm: Kel'Thuzad Realm Type: PVP Faction: Alliance Realm Timezone: MST Website: http://osgaming.guildlaunch.com [Under Construction] Officer/Contacts: (GM) Comacore/Karacore Real ID = Comacore#1147 Raid Times: [85] Friday @ 7:00pm MST, Dragon Soul [10/25], Firelands [10/25] MOP progression group (Coming Soon) Please check link for more info http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f127/%5B85%5D-os-gaming-kelthuzad-alliance-us-msv-progression-team-49072/ PVP Times and Recruitment We are currently seeking skilled and 2k + rated players for our core 85 RBG team lead by Bbqt. 1 Priest - Shadow 1 Rogue - Any Casual 80 and 85 RBG's within the guild are still in the making these RBG games will most likely be done on Sunday's. How to join the <OS Gaming> Community 1. Transfer to our server by using the Blizzard character transfer service! 2. Level a new character (Should take you one month maximum) The guild will also grant you with 500g once level 70, make sure you message Comacore and tell him you used choice number two in this recruitment post! 3. Add Comacore#1147 for X realm raiding opportunities or BattleGround premades with the GM! (Do remember that <OS Gaming> members will get loot and raid spots before X realm pugs.)Comacore13 Jul 19, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 577 13/14 heroic Rogue LF Heroic raid No raids to do next week. so if you need a spot filled, or even a guild position filled possibly. you can take me in for a trial, or just to fill a spot for a week. respond to this thread and ill get back to yuh.Erutani2 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 18, 2014 Edge of Insanity -Bloodhoof Edge of Insanity (EOI) is a level 25 Alliance raiding guild (11/14) H 25 man on US-Bloodhoof. We are a well established raiding guild that has been raiding since 2005; with that age there comes a level of maturity that you don't see with many of the other guilds. We are currently looking for more people to fill out our ranks and make EOI their new home. If you’re looking for a friendly, drama-free guild, with the possibility of progression raiding and where people are online at all hours then EOI is the guild for you! Recently EOI decided to move to 25 man raiding in preparation for WoD. We are seeking exceptional players to join our ranks to progress through Heroic 25 man SoO. Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30. Our goal as a raid group is to be the number 1 guild on this server. Which requires us to have certain expectations of the people in our group. Which are... -Must be extremely familiar with their class/spec, which includes the players off spec. -Maintaining knowledge of their class/spec through patches. -Willing to research fights without having to be told to, and long before the nights raid begins. -Willing to take constructive criticism -Willing to communicate with other raiders during raids as needed in Mumble/Vent -No Drama- If you cause it, you're done in EOI What you can expect from us: -A drama free environment, both during raids and out of them. -An opportunity to earn a raid spot on what will be the best raid team on this server. Our current needs are: Druid heals Any exceptional DPS/. Legendary cloak and ilevel of 565+ are required for raiding. Each will be reviewed on an individual basis. Please have recent parses for review during an interview. We are also looking for folks to finish out the tier, so if your guild is on break until WOD and your still wishing to raid this tier, contact us! All players, raiders or otherwise, are encouraged to apply. Eoi-guild.com If you have any questions please respond to this post or contact (Pvarron#1601), Magicrhino, myself (CP23X#1256)Clorox, or Drakedekay in game, Thanks for your time.Dkthemaximus0 Jul 18, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 <Reconstructed>14/14N LFM for N+H progression Hello! My name is Turtle and I am a member of <Reconstructed> on US-Kel'Thuzad (PvP). This guild was started as an alt guild by our GM who is 14/14H on two toons and has quickly grown since its beginning. Originally, this was a cross-realm group on a horde server just doing flex, but we moved onto normals quickly and decided it was time to just make a guild. Since forming the guild, we have full cleared normal on our third week as a group! Since we are lead by a 14/14H raid leader, we have been moving and gearing at a very quick pace. We currently only raid 6 hours per week and our raid times are as follows: Saturday 8:00-11:00 EST Sunday 8:00-11:00 EST Our group consists of players from many different backgrounds. We have hardcore raiders, players just starting to raid this expansion, and players who have raided hardcore in past expansions but cannot afford the time it requires to raid 5 days per week anymore. Our players are kind, considerate, reliable, and always willing to play as a team. We do not have any drama in our guild and often meet after raids to discuss logs and talk about any issues that we are noticing during raids. This has worked well to build a very cohesive guild. We are looking for any quality players, but at this time we are mostly looking for the following: 550+ iLvl - We are always willing to talk about gearing if you are not yet at this level 14/14N Exp or Past raid experience - Willing to teach competent players High Class Needs: Disc/Holy/Shadow Priest Mage Warlock Hunter Resto/Balance Druids Elemental Shaman Low Class Needs: Death Knights Warriors Resto/Enhance Shaman Paladins Feral/Guardian Druids Monks Rogues If you are interested in a trial for a spot in our core raid group, then please contact either our GM (Bzkay#1351) or Nanako (princegonzo#1666). We will then be able to set up an interview process via Mumble and find out if you may be a fit for our guild.Tuurtle1 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 WTS Sky Golem Your living steel, 5k.Möltres0 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 17, 2014 <Reloaded> 13/14H LFM <Reloaded> is currently a 10man endgame raiding guild focused on completing tiers in a timely manner. We are a guild with a long history of over 7 years. We are currently 13/14H and located on Alliance - Kel'Thuzad. Raiding Schedule Days: Tuesday - Thursday Times: 9:00 PM EST - 12:00 AM EST We do not go past our raid times unless a kill is close. And when we extend, it is no longer than 30mins. We like to stick to our raid schedule as best as we can. Recruitment Needs DPS of any class (that can pull your weight) Disc Priest Resto Shaman HPaladin Prot Warrior Prot Paladin Druid Tank We are looking specifically for the classes/specs listed above, but will consider anyone 575+, with 11/14H exp, knowledged, and good at their class.All applicants should be as geared as our raid and be able to perform at a top level with their class. Contact Info If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to add one of our recruitment officers' battletags listed below. You can also visit our brand new website located at http://reloadedkt.enjin.com/ Skrillexxqt- Skrillex#1912Skrillexxqt0 Jul 17, 2014
Jul 16, 2014 [A] 557 Fury Warrior LF Raid Group As the title says, I am looking for a semi-hardcore raiding group that is either almost/fully progress through normal SoO or (preffered) starting heroic progression. Just came back from a short break (School) and now have a bunch of free time to get ready for the next expansion. I have a reasonable amount of heroic experience both as a DPS and Tank. I prefer to stay DPS in raids as I feel I am way more competent as a DPS than a Tank. However I do keep a tank set with similar item level for those niche moments where it is needed. Strengths/Weakness: I'm very avid about knowing as much as possible about my class and being competitive. I accept my failures and definitely learn from them quickly. I am open to suggestions and ideas and get along great with others. Its hard to define a true weakness personally but when it comes to being a player, mistakes happen. What is important, is that I understand and learn from those and move on. This is what I believe truly makes a good player. Raiding Experience this expansion: Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6N - 5/6H (Missing Spirit Kings Kill) Heart of Fear: 6/6N - 46/H Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4N Throne of Thunder: 13/13N - 3/13H Siege Of Orgrimmar: 13/13N Cataclysm: Firelands: 7/7N - 6/7H Dragonsoul: 8/8N - 8/8H User Interface: http://i.imgur.com/P8wEgVN.jpg I also use to upload videos from parses/kills @ https://www.youtube.com/user/SilentBearkats *Nothing too special here, I keep it simple and what works for me* Addons: DBM Skada TellMeWhen (Buff/Debuff Tracker Icons) MiksScrollingBattleText OmniCC Prat MoveAnything Computer Specs (For those who like to make sure recruits can handle raiding): Motherboard: ASUS Rampage Extreme II CPU: Intel i7-980x (6-core) - OC to 4.2ghz (Liquid Cooling) RAM: 12g Corsair Vengeance 1600 GPU: MSI 660ti HDD: Intel 420 128g SSD - 3TB Secondary Availability: I work 8am - 5pm Thursday-Monday. Id prefer raid times that are on Tuesdays and Wednesdays since I have those days off, but I am flexible. I couldn't quite think of what else people might be looking for in a basic application but if there are any questions, please feel free to ask. My battle tag is Vorrok#1886 if you want to get a hold of me in game. Thanks!Vorrok0 Jul 16, 2014
Jul 15, 2014 [A] WTB Normal Garrosh Kill If you can provide this kill for a reasonable price at an earlier hour, preferably before 20:00(8PM) EDT pretty much any day this week. Send me an in game mail with price and I'll get back to you asap.Vendorspec0 Jul 15, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Rainbow Cupcakes 14/14H recruiting Rainbow Cupcakes 14/14H is looking for a skilled hunter, please contact RyanKiross#1447Msarya1 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 Spirit of Harmony Which item from the Spirit of Harmony vendor sells for the most on KT? Thanks for the help!Thanah1 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 14, 2014 WTS [Viscous Horror] Level 25 Selling a level 25 [Viscous Horror]. Asking 80k. Feel free to message me in game or leave a post here. Btag - Zowzurz#1374Zowzurz1 Jul 14, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 [A]Late Night 10m Heroic LF Heals or DPS Ever Vigilant on Kel'Thuzad is looking to fill ONE core raid spot in our weekly 10man Heroic Progression SoO raid for a HEALER OR DPS. Our current progression is 10/14H. We are willing to do a TRYOUT before requiring you to join. THIS IS A CORE SPOT AND NOT A BENCH SPOT. RAIDS are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10:30pm MST (22:30) to 1:30am MST (01:30). Raid invites go out at 22:15/10:15pm MST. Our immediate need is for a RESTO DRUID. Other classes that would be considered would be: Holy Paladin Disc Priest, Mistweaver Monk. RANGED DPS: MOONKIN, ELEMENTAL SHAMAN. We already have a Hunter but having more than one Hunter especially on Heroic Thok and Heroic Siegecrafter is a win situation. Warlock or a Mage would be considered only if met all the right requirements. MELEE DPS: Retribution Paladin, DPS Warrior, DPS Deathknight. Rogue would be considered. Our requirements: - Gear ilvl must be close to 575+ (NO PVP pieces) and be gemmed, enchanted, reforged. - Heroic experience in SoO minimum of 9/14H (10man experience preferred). - Must be able to speak in TeamSpeak/Mumble/Vent if needed. This is non-negotiable for Healers & Tanks. - Must be able to stay until the end of the raid time of 22:30 or 1:30am MST. - Good knowledge of your class and how to play it. - Raid awareness. Don't have to be perfect just have to make as few mistakes as possible. - No loot obsessed players. The goal is to kill the Heroic bosses. The loot is the reward. Loot is distributed as fair as possible via our Loot Council. - Be easy going, positive and patient during heroic progression fights. - Bring your own flasks if you are not on KT. We provide the food and Warlock healthstones. - MUST be able to make 100% of raids and stay to the end of the raids consistently - Your computer and Internet connection MUST be reliable. NO disconnects, no lag/latency issues on a regular basis that will hinder our raids. CONTACT SNOWYVIXEN VIA BATTLETAG: DamagerSnowy#1850 for any and all questions! NO APP required. May be asked to interview in voicechat. DO NOT REPLY HERE! Look for our Event on Open Raid: http://openraid.us/r/213504 We are always looking for heroic raid ready players for some of our raid spots that are filled by guildies who are unable to be reliable and consistent as needed for whatever reason or are leaving wow soon due to real life. These spots are TANK and MELEE DPS NOT mentioned above. Although we continue to raid each week with them or a pug from OpenRaid when they are not available we are wanting to fill these spots permanently to ensure our heroic progression can continue at a more rapid and stable pace. Also, we are looking for more players raid ready players to raid Mystic in 6.0!! All others are welcome to join EV. If you are on KT ask any online member for an invite. EV has been on KT for over 8 years. Quick history of EV: In previous expansions we have been in the top 10 on our busy server. Near the end of Cata we changed GMs and went to 10mans only and a less serious raiding plan.We are mainly a PVE guild but do some PVP. We have openings for Officers, Raid Leaders and RBG Raid Leaders. Everyone is mature; we prefer no one under 21 yrs of age. We do not allow rude, racist types. Some guildies are super quiet some are hilarious but everyone is kind to each other and some are very helpful if you need help. Our raiders are all experienced players most have experience dating back to Vanilla WoW. Our server Kel'Thuzad is on Mountain Standard Time. KT is a high populated server filled with mainly Alliance players for now, the economy is booming and although it is a PVP server we have lots of PVE only guilds. Snowyvixen1 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 [A] Crimson Moon Rising is looking to merge! [A] US-Dalaran Crimson Moon Rising is looking to merge our 10 man to get into 25 mans before WoD hits and continue raiding when WoD starts! We are a group of about 13-14 raiders looking to merge with another 10 man guild or a solid group of players. Most of our raiders have top tier experience. Many of us got realm firsts and top 300 kills in the first tier of MoP. Our guild leader has top 25 experience. Right now we are only 10/14H but only due to starting raiding as a team a few months after SoO released with basically naked toons. So our progression was flex, months after people had killed heroic garrosh :P. With WoD though we plan to be top of the server and push top tier in US and world rankings while still maintaining a fun atmosphere. We want to find a suitable guild to merge with and start working on 25 mans and down heroic garrosh before the expansion ends and while doing so working on new team chemistry for upcoming WoD raids. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30-1:30 EST. Will be using loot council when WoD hits, right now just running roll system basically. We are looking to absorb a guild not be absorbed. We would like a guild to be similar in experience and with the same goals as us ideally. If you think your guild might be a good fit to join us please contact me on bnet #adaann1932 or leave your bnet on here and I will message you as soon as I can. Really would like to talk it out with a few people and find a good fit for both of us and end up having a great time in the future!Tacocostume0 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 LF an Active Serious PvP Guild!! Im looking to return to WoW and was lookign for a fresh start. I am looking for a PvP guild for WOD. I do not mind some pve here and there but my main focus is PvP (RBGs, Arena, WPvP) Faction doesnt matter, although I kinda wanna play a dwarf lol Any Guilds like this who are adding to their ranks? ThanksGotçha0 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 560 FDK LF Casual/Semi Hardcore Raiding Guild Just returned to WOW after a short break. I'm LF a guild that raids 2 nights a week, 3 tops. I know all the SoO fights, and can take instruction. Currently Frost but can build a Blood offspec if needed. Have vent/mumble. Thanks!!Derrzz1 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 WTB 14/14 Heroic SoO w/ Loot+Mount As the title says. 571 ilvl warlock with prior experience on many fights. Offering 400k and will be transferring from Bleeding Hollow. Please add me at Willzyx#1534 or reply here!Alset3 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 13, 2014 Horde? I want to make this toon horde as my friend is horde on another server. Though I am afraid of finding people to pvp with on this server may be too hard. Any horde from this server have any problems finding people to group up with?Frozezone1 Jul 13, 2014
Jul 12, 2014 delete deleteBiirron12 Jul 12, 2014
Jul 12, 2014 577 14/14 exp Rogue LF Raiding guild. (A) I'm an experienced raider, who loves to progress in raids while having a fun time doin it. i have a mic, i love to talk, love to listen. im lookin for fun raiders, if you're boring and don't like fun, you'll hate me in your wait. quick and sweet if you need more info add my btag. Athena#1770Erutani0 Jul 12, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 <Royal Militia> GDKP - Thurs July 10 ====== News ====== A further update - this run is cancelled at least for next week (July 15-21) as well, possibly for a long time. The interest (especially in buyers) has been dropping and it's been impossible to fill the group. I may restart this on Sundays in a couple weeks. -Mini ================== Hello KT! <Royal Militia> is starting GDKP's Thursday at 6pm-10pm server time (8pm-midnight EST). The first run was Thurs May 29 and repeats every Thursday at the same time. In our first week we killed 8/14H and finished through Garrosh on Normal. If some of the following material looks familiar, that's because it is. Most of this post is modeled after or copied directly from Divinity's GDKP thread, with permission. Their runs earlier this tier were high quality and the inspiration behind our runs now. What is a "GDKP" run? A GDKP, or gold DKP, run is one where all items dropped are auctioned off following a boss kill and the total accumulated gold at the end of the run is split equal ways amongst all participants. I'm interested! How do I join in? Between now and the date of the run (listed in the topic title), you need to contact one of the following people or reply to the forum post. Mini (me): Minimerlinx, Miniwarlock, Minidruid (Mini#1532) Bzk: Bzk (Bzkay#1351) Sacred: Sacredknight, Katarinna, Kerrena (Sacredknight#1804) Jellog: Jellog, Jellogtwo, Joey (Jellog#1552) Please send us the following info: Character Name: Battletag: Class, Spec, and Equipped ilvl: PvE Experience: Available Gold: As an example: Character Name: Minimerlinx Battletag: Mini#1532 Class, Spec, and ilvl: Fire Mage (582) PvE Experience: 14/14H Available Gold: 350k Once your mail is received, we will add you to the in-game calendar invite. Being added to the calendar invite is NOT a guaranteed invite. Once on the calendar, you just need to show up ready to go, at least 15 minutes before the start time. Spots are first come, first served, group composition allowing. If you don't show up on time, we will replace you. Who are we looking for?: The RM GDKP is open to pretty much anyone. We generally look for a good mix of Gold and Gear. The more Gold you have, the less Gear you need! In general, we expect people to have at least 100k they are willing to spend, if the right items drop. Make sure you bring it with you, we may ask you to put it in a trade window. Is there anything else I need to know? The general rules of the run are: 1. Don't be a %%%@!#%!. We reserve the right to remove anyone mid-run, without receiving their cut if you consistently annoy the rest of the run or otherwise piss off the group. This should be low-stress for everyone involved. Again, if you are a %%%@!#%! and get removed, do not expect to get your cut - even if you have spent gold and don't expect to return to future runs. 2. No mooching. If you consistently pass on upgrades without any bidding or otherwise are just along to make gold, you will only receive half of your cut for that run and will most likely not be invited back for future runs. Note: This does not mean you have to bid on EVERYTHING that drops... but it's pretty obvious if you're passing on major upgrades and taking advantage of the group. 3. Don't be late. Spots won't be saved in general. If you show up late without saying anything or giving any notice, that is not our fault and you should not expect to make it into the run. Consistent tardiness without any kind of reason or explanation may result in you no longer getting invited. We're looking for consistent people as we get things rolling, so people who are no-shows won't be getting reinvited. 4. Don't grief the raid. This is basically a restatement of rule #1 but if you are intentionally doing things to wipe or otherwise slow down the run, you will get removed and forfeit your cut. Note that this does not include low damage/healing. We fully realize that people who are coming to this run may not be geared well, but everyone is capable of following directions.Minimerlinx48 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 what is this place and why does it suckDodgie4 Jul 11, 2014
Jul 11, 2014 WTB mekgineer's chopper pst in game or reply here with priceSwolefie1 Jul 11, 2014