Kel'Thuzad

May 29, 2014 Bara's 2.2k Push Team LF Core Members My Alliance rbg team based on Kel'Thuzad is looking for more members to fill out our core roster. We currently play at 1900CR. Please note that if you're on another server that's ok. Team goal: 2200 CR by end of July Current Rating: 1900CR (~ 60 games played) Schedule: Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 9PM-12PM EST Selection Criteria (in order of significance): 1-Attitude: no ragers, rambos, elitists, et cetera...willing to give/take feedback 2-Communication: call for peels, call out your cc, call out missing players, et cetera 3-Experience: 2k+ past experience in either arenas or rated battlegrounds Team needs: - Frost Mage - Elemental Shaman - Shadow Priest - Holy Paladin - MW Monk *other classes are welcome to apply Any interested players please add my btag (PFOX621#1587).Baracaid8 May 29, 2014
May 28, 2014 <Suppressed> PVP Guild is Recruiting <Suppressed> is a ally pvp guild on Kel'Thuzad. We are currently recruiting active PVPer's for Arenas (on Tuesday night) and Battlegrounds (on Monday night). We are also filling select spots for RBG group (Friday night); [holy/disc priest, resto druid, guardian druid]. Check out our website at www.suppressedpvp.com Whisper me or Icemaker for invite. -WesternjeffWesternjeff0 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 New to server and LF active PvP/PvE guild Just got my first toon to 90 on KT and I'm looking for an active guild. I mainly pvp but I am open to pve also. Pls someone save me from these spam guild invites EDIT: Battletag is Hokarga#1479Kargala1 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 [A] Waffle House| Organized PvP/PvE Raids and RBGs weeknights from 7-11pm pacific. We're looking to pick up enthusiastic, competitive players with a strong sense of teamwork. Core makeup has tons of WoW experience dating back to closed beta, with some top 20 US guilds and Hero of the Horde/Gladiators. Having a working headset is required. Please contact in game or send an in game mail if you're interested. Thanks, see ya in game!Censur4 May 28, 2014
May 28, 2014 Level 80 Twink guild I'm going to be creating a 80 twink guild on Kel'thuzad. any 80 twinks out there want to join we will be doing pvp and raids, or in general and 80 twinks out there add me please.Jetlags1 May 28, 2014
May 27, 2014 █ [A] Want to raid Heroic SoO 25? 10/14H <Conquest> is a 25 man Alliance World of Warcraft raiding guild on US-Ner'zhul. We're currently at 10/14 heroic in Siege of Orgrimmar 25 man and finished tier 15 at 6/13 HM. We formed at the end of Burning Crusade and are one of the oldest and most stable guilds on the server. Contact Us ... The Basics ... Class Needs ... Warlords and Recruitment: ... Ready to apply? http://www.cqgaming.com/legionrecruiting Progression - Current and Past All progression is 25 man unless otherwise noted. ...Matticus0 May 27, 2014
May 27, 2014 <Divinity> hosted GDKP sign up/info - 5/9 Hello Kel'Thuzad! Due to diablo, PAX, and other events in the last few weeks, the GDKP has been on a short break. It will be resuming this upcoming Friday (5/9), however, due to real life constraints, I will be leading/organizing it in place of Leotharius. Old Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11675497875 Please read through the first few posts by Leo in the old thread to learn about what a GDKP is to see if you would like to attend! GDKP History: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkG1-dmM3FV3dFJfc3l1UVQwY3V4WVFUTEVTeGU4bXc#gid=12 Most recently the GDKP has been hovering between 13/14 and 14/14, but my goal is to start killing at least a few heroics once people get the gear. More heroic kills means more gold to spread around. Now that I'm running it, if you are at all interested and are not currently on the calender (please check before assuming that you are/aren't!), mail me in game on this character with your ilvl, class, spec, and the amount of gold that you are willing to spend! Also, if you have any questions, feel free to message me in game at any time.Impakt11 May 27, 2014
May 27, 2014 Quebecois rechercher Je cherche du monde pour raider en fr sur le serveurBenstaff1 May 27, 2014
May 26, 2014 564 ILVL Blood DK LF Guild Hey there all. I am newer to the server and I'm looking for a guild to start heroics with. If you have any questions let me know! My schedule is very flexible, and I am open to criticism about my Tank. Real ID: Christophervacio@yahoo.com I'd also like to add That I have Hellscreams decapitator, but I using it on my alt warrior atm. Update: 564 IlvlKarnvos1 May 26, 2014
May 26, 2014 i535 Demo Lock LF Raiding Guild Available weekday evenings and weekends during the dayDigfer0 May 26, 2014
May 25, 2014 574 12/14h hpally lf heroic raiding guild If interested reply here or add my battletag trollogicz#1221 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Zallstan/advancedBloddyelf1 May 25, 2014
May 25, 2014 9/9 CM gold runs Looking to join or form a group for a 9/9 gold clear on my unholy/frost DK. Either spec I am comfortable playing. Would like people who are more familiar with their class and have done their research on strategies and such, and also have pots and other appropriate consumables. Would like to use skype also to make it much easier. If anyone is interested and would like to join leave a btag/message and we can set this up!Ayegurl0 May 25, 2014
May 25, 2014 My WoW Resume! High end guilds, consider me! Greetings, I'm hoping to find the perfect length for this personal introduction, so I can avoid tl:dr (thank you to everyone who replies to my thread with "tl;dr") as well as looking as if I didn't put forth any effort. In short, I'm a hardcore casual player. No, it's not a contradictory term. WoW takes up a huge chunk of my life, but I like to pursue my own goals in the game, and haven't made any real effort to push for raiding achievements, or high ratings in arena or RBGs. I'm not and never will be a multi-season gladiator, and I'm ok with that, but I'm much higher caliber than your 4-hour a week player who still hasn't discovered talent points. I'll cover some of my major selling points, and discuss what I'm looking for: Me: I'm 27 years old, a citizen of Florida, major in Criminal Justice, minor in psychology and have a career going, working at night, several days a week. I spend most of my time playing WoW, but still find time to spend with friends, usually doing nerdy activities. I've run several successful Dungeons & Dragons games over the years, and currently ST a W20 Werewolf The Apocalypse story. And no, I don't live with my parents, in their basement, or in any basement. I am a perfectly normal, well-adjusted adult. Like most guys, I enjoy movies about superheroes, giant robots who can turn into other things, and explosions. WoW / Guild History: I have been playing WoW since Vanilla, started shortly after Molten Core was opened. I have never seriously gotten into alts, playing my mage for the entire 10 years, always as fire spec. Originally, I started on Firetree-US server, as Alliance, which was a high population PvP server that was very active but always Horde dominated. My first real guild was <Epics>, which splintered apart, leaving me adrift for awhile. Eventually, I made some WoW friends, and brought my real-life friends into the mix and together we eventually created and ran the most successful PvP guild in the history of the server, <Terror Doctrine>. We thrived as Allies in a Horde dominated atmosphere for the entirety of WoTLK. We ran 10 or 15 man BGs, (keep in mind, this was back when you could queue in groups that large.), and lost only a small handful of those BGs ever. We tormented the Horde on the server in world PvP, camping quests areas, summoning stones, and for lengths of time, their major cities. Here is an old video of our antics, in Gurubashi Arena: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w837-YDIk-A This is the only video we took that remains, but their were dozens and dozens of these world PvP showdowns, most of them against our rival Horde guild, <D E R E L I C T >, which ultimately fell apart due to the severe beatings we gave them. All things come to an end, and <Terror Doctrine> fell apart, I joined <Reverends of Swagger>, and I was a major driving force behind getting Realm 1st, level 25 guild. Considering Horde side had a top 25 US guild at the time, and it was a high population realm, this was not especially easy, but we did it. Not long after that, Firetree suffered a mass exodus of everything, from the best of the best all the way down to casual players. As the PvP died, so did my guild. Once it was obviously clear that no one was going to be left to play with, I applied to <Intent>, which interested me because it was on a PvP server, Kel'Thuzad, and #1 World for guild achievements, and I believe is the only guild that has claimed every single guild server 1st. I was accepted, and found it very much to my liking, being full of highly rated players for PvP, and the best raiders the server had to offer. However, the guild has had to move to Thrall, and although it's labeled as a high population server, it's really more of a medium at best. Although I like the people in the guild, the server is absolutely dreadful. The game has lost much of it's luster since I've moved here, and I know it's time for me to move on. Additionally, I feel a couple of strong sellings points that should be pointed out: 516,000+ HKs - These were earned, not botted for. No small achievement. 16,760 achievement points. -Not a world leader in A.P., but still a good amount. 503 days played on my main character.That's some dedication right there! I love to help when I can. Need some ore at outrageously low prices? I got plenty to spare.Need some help doing Amphitheatre of Anguish or Ring of Blood for your alt? Porting and OMW! Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Rabblerouser/simpleHönghúä1 May 25, 2014
May 25, 2014 WTB normal 25 garrosh kill. As the title says, WTB a normal 25 garrosh kill on my mage. He's 560 and can help out, I don't mind helping if I need to. The only piece of loot I want is black blood. If I'm not guarenteed to get black blood, dont bother contacting me. Looking to buy the kill this week only, prefer tomorrow. Message me with prices.Impakt0 May 25, 2014
May 25, 2014 WTB [Ahead of the curve Garrosh] Name price .Rhayne1 May 25, 2014
May 24, 2014 #Indestructible Heroic SoO Sales thread We've been selling for a few months, figured it was time to actually make a thread. What we sell: Everything you can earn in SoO Heroic 25man. This includes: Heroic Garrosh 25 Achievement Heroic Garrosh Title Heroic Garrosh Mount Any combination of 14H Boss Achievements Any piece of loot, subject to our approval Full 14/14H runs with or without Mount where you get full loot Pretty much if it's from Heroic SoO we can work something out. People to contact in game or Btag Infallible aka Inkarnate#1420 Asmongold aka Asmongold#1214 Nerfasap Or ask anyone in the guild and they will direct youInfallible10 May 24, 2014
May 24, 2014 WTB H-Garrosh kill/mount - 400k - Kel'thuzad i560 RDPS LF Heroic Garrosh Kill & Mount, to include heirloom weapon if drops, for 400k gold on Kel'thuzad. If no heirloom drops, 300k gold. (10m Ahead of the Curve completed) Message if interested. Would prefer just a Garrosh kill, not a whole instance run, but will if need be.Popcicles6 May 24, 2014
May 24, 2014 Just a quick question abouit Kel'Thuzad I was wondering how the sserver is for alliance. My wife and I were going to switch from Horde to Alliance. I was wondering about the Queue times and if its even possible for someone to get into a guild that runs like flex and normals.Tunas1 May 24, 2014
May 24, 2014 562 Hunter Looking for PvE Guild(Beastmaster) I am a 14/14 N and 1/14 H experienced hunter looking for a raiding guild. I can fill out applications if need be, just looking for a guild that is recruiting a Beastmaster hunter.Darqunyght1 May 24, 2014
May 24, 2014 Lookin to Xfer. some Qs hello KT! im looking to faction change over to KT, had some Qs for you all. how are the current Que Times? bg groups run regularily? how is the raid/flex groups? reponses appreciated :DVaelr3 May 24, 2014
May 24, 2014 Horde, y u do dis I have ALWAYS played alliance. I pre ordered WoD and boosted an orc to 90. I havent played since early cata, and everyone always said "Horde better at pvp" so i come to horde and literally there hasnt been a single horde on Timeless Isles, while there has been 900000000000000 alliance. HORDE WHYParagore3 May 24, 2014
May 24, 2014 570 BM / WW Monk LF H Raiding guild (X-realm) Hey all, My guild recently broke up after getting about half way through the heroic tier due to people being late all the time. I'm really determined to finish the tier, however. I can't join the guild per se, but I can join the raid team at their designated schedule. I'm looking for a guild who has cleared at least half of the tier on heroic mode (6 or 7 bosses or more). My schedule is currently very open. I can take most raid times. I'm only looking for driven raid teams looking to progress or guilds that have finished the tier already. Send me a friend request in game or post here if you are interested. (include the raiding times in the post)Mitsuuko0 May 24, 2014
May 24, 2014 14/14 Normal 10m SoO group seeks Healer/DPS Hello KT. Our core 14/14 10 man group is seeking a good healer with DPS off spec for farm content and eventual heroic progression. Item level 550+ with cloak and 14/14 experience is preferred, but we're always welcoming exceptional and reliable players. Raid times are Friday 7PM-11PM server time and Sunday 6PM-10PM server time. Get with myself, Daeggonna, Posti or Muscowequan in game with the character you would like to raid with. You may also respond to this post if interested and I will check back. Thank you!Bigbonesbill1 May 24, 2014
May 23, 2014 WTB Herioc SoO Carry Garrosh+Mount 350k I would prefer the raid to be 25m, I also want all loot for my class, if another member of the raid needs war forged over me I am fine with that. Post if interested! for 350kgDarqunyght2 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 <Relentless> Is recruiting! Relentless was formed with the goal of establishing itself in the final months of this expansion so we are ready to hit the ground running for Mythic raid difficulty when Warlords of Draenor is released. What that means to us is to have a solid and experienced 10m heroic group and clearing Siege of Ogrimmar before the bell tolls on Pandaria. What we can offer you: A stable and fair raid environment. We use DKP for loot distribution, no gimmicks, you can spend what you earn. Some of our players have been playing together for as long as 5 years. We're very experienced raiders and we've all rolled from fresh characters. In the span of 3 weeks (from character creation) we've geared our characters and are ready to begin on Siege of Ogrimmar. Many of our raiders have server firsts in TBC + WotLK on our original server Shattered Hand (H). Outside of World of Warcraft we play a lot of games together and our vent is almost always active should you be interested in playing other things with us. What we ask of you: A positive attitude. Don't expect raids to be like LFR. It isn't a face rolling competition. As cliche as it is to say we want someone who enjoys playing their class and knows it in and out. Being able to play multiple specs is a huge plus. We want someone who thrives on challenges and works well with others. Someone who accepts when a mistake is made and helps to get it fixed. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Currently Recruiting Disc Priest Holy Pally Currently we are 8/14H and pushing fast! Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 5:30pm to 9pm server time. We believe you can be efficient and get more done with skill and focus than just mindlessly throwing yourself at the boss until you get lucky. If you've gotten this far thank you for your time and for reading this. We hope to hear from you and if you have any questions you can contact me Dranlo#1151, or my officers Puli#1328 or Bean#1319. Our website you can apply on directly as well is http://www.relentguild.com.Bean2 May 23, 2014
May 23, 2014 Kusimkoering - Alliance AH Bot This dude has been botting the Inscription Alliance AH for 22-24 hours a day, 7 days a week, NON STOP. Been reported by me and pretty much all else who watch him multiple times, so where's the justice?Cytria0 May 23, 2014
May 22, 2014 Timeless Isle Coiners - Who's the Worst? Lets hear it KT, who are the worst coiners on Kel'Thuzad?Maedgestar6 May 22, 2014
May 22, 2014 █ Selling 9/9 Gold CM Runs █ With the REMOVAL of MoP Challenge Modes in 6.0, now is your last chance to receive the exclusive challenge mode rewards before they're unobtainable! Source:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/12930280/challenge-mode-end-of-season-early-warning-update-42-4-2-2014 A group of friends and I are selling full 9/9 Gold challenge mode runs. After a short 2 hours run you'll get all the rare challenge mode rewards on the character of your choice. What We do We've been selling full challenge mode carries for months now as arguably the largest supplier of CM carries on the server. You can expect a smooth run with us, having most of the realm best times. We all have a lot of experience doing CM carries, and even double carries. You can expect your challenge mode to be fast, as we all have the skill and best in slot challenge mode gear to clear 9/9 Gold in less than 2 hours. Your level of gear and experience do NOT matter! We've 4 manned these challenge modes, and while we'd love to have you along, you don't have to worry about any pressure or judgement no matter your situation. However; we're always willing to provide tips on your class (provided it's one we're versed in) if you ask. We'll do your carry when you're available for it! As this is our main time sink right now, we have many openings for CM runs, just let us know what works for you! One of the best things about our carries, however; is that we're non-elitist. Feel free to join us in skype for friendly conversation and joking around, something you won't get with a lot of CM groups. We play this game because we enjoy it, not for epeen or profit, so we make the most out of every moment of it. What You'll Get -A unique, class specific transmog set to be the envy of the server! -All four Pandaren Pheonix mounts! While only one will be available per character for now, Blizzard has stated in 6.0 if you've unlocke done you will be able to purchase all four colors! -The title "The Undaunted" -A teleport to every MoP dungeon with a 8 hour cooldown! -A complete week's valor cap! -430 Achievement points! Rewards can be previewed here:http://www.wowhead.com/news=210743/challenge-mode-guide-rewards-narrated-videos-rules-and-useful-items Why Choose Us? We're all skilled and competent players, as proven by our achievements. Having been one of the two challenge mode groups on the server competing for top realm times, you can be assured we know what we're doing. Right now we have most of the server best times, and most of our times are region ranked as well. This is being our main activity in WoW recently we're always online and willing to do challenge modes. Other groups will leave you waiting for weeks, while we will get you in within a matter of a couple days, or even hours! We have more more than 4 people available to group with, so it' rare for us to be waiting for someone. We are not elitist, just a group of friends doing something we enjoy together. We always have a lot of fun doing CMs and we hope you will too! We've done this for months and sold many successful full and partial carries, you can trust us for your CM needs. We get things done, and we get them done quick. We provide all potions/food/flasks, everything you need! We'll summon you to every instance and explain what we're doing in chat or skype (depending on which you prefer). Payment Options We do NOT require 100% payment before the run! We ask to receive payment for each instance after it's completed! We charge 12k/Gold Challenge Mode! We also accept some other forms of payment, contact us for more details! Contact Options InGame: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Regit/simple Tiger#11275 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Deathlobsta/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Goosto/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Todems/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Voligar/simple Skype: Deathlobsta Please complete all MoP heroics before your CM run! It just takes up too much time for us to do them as well.Regit9 May 22, 2014
May 21, 2014 <TBT Alliance> is Recruiting for SoO Heroic <TBT Alliance> is Recruiting for SoO Heroic 2 Members had to stop playing due to work schedule change ___________________________________________________ Battle-Tag: Shadowalk#1598 ___________________________________________________ Guild Progression 14/14 Normal 01/14 Heroic ___________________________________________________ Raid Days / Time | Raid duration is 3 hours Tuesday - 8 PM Server time (10 PM East time) Thursday - 8 PM Server time (10 PM East time) Friday - 8 PM Server time (10 PM East time) ___________________________________________________ Require: Ventrilo Headset with working mic You need to know boss fight (If you have not done the boss fights, please look at guides) You will have to work on your Legendary Quest ___________________________________________________ Food / Flask / Potion are provided by the guild ATM we give loot by following /roll MS>OS (D/e will go to Guild Bank) ___________________________________________________ ATM we only have 0 core spot open Healer: Close Melee DPS: Close Range DPS: Close Tank: Close Class Pref: ___________________________________________________Shadowalk3 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 returning wow player Hey everyone, I'm a returning wow player of 2400+ xp back in cata. I've returned to wow to try and play casually and I've found it extremely hard to find guilds and even people to even do bgs/ 2s to cap out. If there are any body looking for a healer for bgs and potentially future arenas, I would b interested.Bigdood1 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Guardian LF rbg guild/group/core Guardian 1759 cr 1950+ expi, LF rbg guild /core group. If anyone needs a guardian thats ready for action and online alot hit me up. Ironwall is the guardians nameYacoubz1 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Buying Guild Looking for a 25 guild with 5 tabs minimum will pay 20K gold contact Dracobaner#1355Startheft0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Looking for PvP/CM Sales It would appear nobody wants to play WoW anymore, so I've been pretty bored. If anyone needs a MM hunter for RBGs/2v2/3v3/5v5 (2.2k Exp this season) let me know. I'm also interested in CM sales (I've done many before, and have some of the server best times), or raid achievements that I don't already have (581 PvE iLevel). Whisper me if you have something to do. :p Tiger#11275Tíger3 May 21, 2014
May 20, 2014 Can someone help me run ICC 25man Heroic I'm locked on 2 / 12 I'm on ship. Please! My battle.net tag is Pandan#1674Dumbkid4 May 20, 2014
May 20, 2014 <Suppressed> Recruiting RBG Group <Suppressed> is recruiting players for RBG group. Looking for Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Druid, Guardian Druid. CR is not necessary, but prefer 1500+ and ilvl 540+. RBG times is Fridays 7-11pm server time. Also looking for arena players and others for casual PVP. Check out our website for more information www.suppressedwow.com . Whisper Westernjeff or Icemaker for more info!Westernjeff0 May 20, 2014
May 19, 2014 [A]Late Night 10m 9/14H LFM RAIDS: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:30pm-1:30am MOUNTAIN STANDARD TIME Our 10man is officially 8/14H but all players are 9/14H and farther progressed. Although we are able to fill all spots each week via pugs or guildies with geared alts we are looking for perrmanent replacements. The following are the classes we are looking to chose from: TANK: Prot Paladin, Brewmaster Monk or Prot Warrior RANGED DPS: Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Moonkin. MELEE DPS: Ret Paladin, Enhanced Shaman, Fury Warrior, Rogue. Any DPS classes not listed will be considered ONLY if you meet ALL of our requirements but keep in mind those not listed we already have at least one in our raids. Our requirements are the following: [*]Must be over 21yrs of age [*]Speak English [*]Able to speak in Mumble or Vent as needed. [*]Mature but fun with a good positive, easy going, kind, relaxed attitude. [*]Able to make 100% of the raids consistently and if unable to make a raid able to give prior notice beforehand. [*]Internet & Computer must be good. No disconnects, no high latency or lag cause you live in B.F.E. [*]Gear ilvl must be around 565 +. [*]Heroic experience must be similar to our progression of 8/14H and preferrably 10man. [*]Good knowledge of your class such as gearing, gemming, reforging, enchanting, specing , glyphing. Using raid and person CD's properly. Able to CC, Stun, interrupt, dispel etc. If you are unsure of anything just ASK. WILLING TO TRYOUT BEFORE YOU JOIN OUR GUILD! Contact me Snowyvixen via battletag: DamagerSnowy#1850 or Nøîr/Dîz battletag: Nøir#1745 (ø=alt0248) Ever Vigilant has been on KT for over 8 years. We are mainly a PVE guild. All others are welcome to join our guild anytime!Snowyvixen0 May 19, 2014
May 19, 2014 Ret/Healer looking for Hunter for 3s I am a 550 Ret Paladin and my friend has 3 different healers. a 540 Holy Priest, a 535 Resto Druid, and a 550 Resto Shaman. We are looking for a Hunter that is at least 540 + to push 3s rating with. I don't have a ton of expectations, but it would be nice if you have been around 1750 before and know how to use focus macros. Skype is mandatory.Lumen0 May 19, 2014
May 18, 2014 (A) LF PvE guild(F,N) ~8pm eastern 548 survival/bm hunter w/ 543 frost mage LF an active PvE guild who runs weekly flex/normal runs. I am a very active player and am 12/14 flex. I've led 8/14 flex. I also PvP.Vizael3 May 18, 2014
May 18, 2014 (A) Iron Cross recruiting skilled players! Iron Cross is a small 10 man raiding guild that is looking to raise it's ranks!. We are 13/14 normal and looking for skilled healers and tanks for our core 10 man raiding group. We are also recruiting skilled players for a second 10 man and 25 group. Prepare for Warlords with a small group of skilled players! Most of our members have been playing since Vanilla and raiding for many years. We run weekly Flex's as well as Normal at 8pm Tues/Wed/Thurs. For any questions add Enlightened#1609Jinxia4 May 18, 2014
May 18, 2014 [A-25] Beaver Dam (12/14H) Recruiting! <Beaver Dam> is an alliance based 25-man guild that is currently 12/14H; located on the server Kel'Thuzad. Currently we are recruiting for our core raid time. About us: Most of our players are from an old guild on Spinebreaker called Benevolence, which was the top Alliance guild on Spinebreaker in the latter part of BC and in WotLK. Many of us did not raid during Cata, but have picked it up again with the release of MoP. We're an adult guild and realize that people have adult lives. As such, we understand when people have to miss raids on occasion, but ask that our members inform us ahead of time. This allows us to maintain a larger roster than many guilds while still allowing the majority of our players to join our raids. What we're looking for: Dedicated players who are looking for a fun, casual guild, but one that is still focused during raids. We prefer applicants to have 570+ ilvl, if lower we ask that you have the raiding experience to make up for it. We are a great choice for people looking to switch from their struggling guilds and make a home on a populated and active server. Raid times: Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday: 6-9pm PST (7-10pm MST) (8-11pm CST) (9-12pm EST) You should be able to make all raids most of the time. Do not apply if you can never make a certain day. Apply here: http://www.beaverdamguild.com/recruiting/create_apply.php?gid=289177 Questions? Feel free to whisper me, Monachetti, or Lojo in-game.Mekriana42 May 18, 2014
May 18, 2014 LFG recruiting for WoD Just as the title says. I am LFG who has sights set on WoD, I have been playing WoW (off and on) since Vanilla and have now returned after almost a 2 year break (Back a Week now), the guild I played with is gone and I now find myself on a dead server ready to move to anew home. I know WoD is several months away, but I feel so far behind in Mists, that I would rather spend time getting to know guild members and working with them in some raids in Mists but what I am not looking for is a second job. I did Hard Core Raiding in Vanilla and BC, one thing I will not do again. I do not mind putting in my due's, I just want a realistic social guild who understands life happens outside the game. Thanks for reading, seth0194#1132Jarrvick0 May 18, 2014
May 18, 2014 NEW Guild Recruiting for SoO - Preeminent Hey everyone, just made a brand new guild <Preeminent>. Looking to start raiding 10 and 25m SoO. Accepting anyone with atleast 75% of SoO boss experience. ilvl required : 545+, in need of all roles/classes. Looking to raid 3 nights a week, most likely Tues/Thurs/Sun (able to change). If interested please send me in game mail to Eliteagee or reply here, thank you. -Very competent raider -Willing to help any guildies -Guild repairs -Officer position to qualified, new members. PST w/ questions or post here too.Vìctorious1 May 18, 2014
May 17, 2014 [H] WTS 5 guild vault tabs, 5k 8.2k value. You get the entire guild <Mazahaka's Broker> In case there is more than one buyer, vault goes to the highest bidder.Mazahaka0 May 17, 2014
May 16, 2014 [A]<Ten Angry Nerds> 9/1410m hm lf skill!! Current Progression: 9/14 10HM Website: www.tenangrynerds.com <Ten Angry Nerds> is seeking to add a DPS with a Tank off spec, a healer with a DPS off-spec, and also a healer. If you are looking for a progression raid with fun, intelligent players in a casual-hardcore environment, this might be the place for you! Level 25 Alliance progression guild on Kel'Thuzad(US) Created especially for adults, casual hardcore players, and players that appreciate their fellow raiders. Raids are focused and productive - while having fun. We do not tolerate Drama, Obnoxious elitism, or other times of B.S. A majority of our raiders have been associated with end-game progression raiding since WoW's inception. We are players that love to have fun, harass each other, and enjoy the game. We are comprised of diverse personalities that enjoy each other's company, the culture we've created, and being able to progress without feeling like raiding is a second job. Experience a progression raid and/or knowledgeable guild of players without the elitism, drama, and cliques typical in large progression guilds. We are serious about raiding, and expect our raiders to show up on time, do the proper research for gear, specs, and boss encounters, and give 100%. Comms: we use Mumble for in-game communication. we believe that creating relationships is a critical part of building a strong guild, and many of us can be found here outside of raiding. Raid Times: Main Raid is 6:30 - 10 pm (MT) on Saturday & 5:30 - 10 pm (MT) Sunday. Recruitment: Any exceptional players should apply regardless of role or class. Are also looking for several pro players who may not be able to commit to a weekly raid schedule, but can be available to fill-in on occasion when needed; Also with Warlords of Draenor well on the way we're looking to fill out the guild a bit more in preparation for the new raid sizes. Process: If you are approved to join <Ten Angry Nerds>, you will be considered for new raids we are forming. If there is a spot open in an existing raid, we will "Trial" players we are considering with an initial raid event to see how they perform and fit our culture before offering the official raid position. Due to the current raid being cross realm, if you are on another server we would be happy to "Trial" you before you spend the money to transfer servers. We look forward to the opportunity to get to know you. Benefits: All Raiders can enjoy limited access to the guild bank, guild repairs, raiding materials, and raid BoE's as available. (Conditional upon having and authenticator attached to your account. No Exceptions) Guild Contacts Littlespark(Littlespark24(AT)yahoo.com, ßattoussai(shingan.ken(AT)gmail.comßattoussai0 May 16, 2014
May 16, 2014 Long time no see Hi there, friend. I am an old player who have recently returned and want you to join our level 25 guild named Alpha Mike Foxtrot. Yup, you. Who are you? I don't know yet, but you can tell me all about you. I will be clear with our intentions, even though that is what every rogue will tell you, but I am different, darn it, they say that too. I need to re-open, ::vanish:: We want to get together and do some old content for guild mounts and achievements. And you can be part of it. Most of us play during the nights and weekends, eastern time, after work even though this server is on the west coast. Join us and I assure you we will have an adventurous time together. Come for the guild perks and repair, but stay for the people and the conversations. I am always with you, just whisper me and I will be there.Surprisenoob0 May 16, 2014
May 16, 2014 <Zodiac Braves> 10m 13/14h LFM Sargeras-US As the title reads we are currently recruiting a ranged dps for instant core spot! About us: We are a 10m guild that has been extending lockouts on H garrosh for a couple weeks now and we're just about there getting to p4 on a consistant basis. Unfortunately due to summer coming up and other real life stuff we are going to have some people out here and there. We raid Tues,Thurs,Sun and sometimes Wed if we're looking to push progression. Raid times are 6:45pm (start on trash) 7pm boss pulls begin 10pm server raid is over. We supply flasks,potions and repairs. We are looking for a 570+ Mage or Warlock with heroic exp. Logs would be greatly appreciated but not required, we will know after a few pulls if you're capable or not. Also if you're interested in WoD raiding or getting a heroic garrosh kill before expansion you may also join our guild as we will be changing to Mythic raiding. Send me an ingame mail or whisper or add Dubs#1269 to realid.Dubshots0 May 16, 2014
May 15, 2014 LF 2k exp resto shaman LF 2k exp resto shaman for LSD2 2k cr wanting to push ratingMiniflare0 May 15, 2014
May 15, 2014 2.1+ EXP HPAL/RDRUID LF AWESOME PVP GUILD! Exactly what the title says, I'm a new transfer from Tichondrius. I'm looking for a new PVP guild to call home. I'm available most nights for rbgs, and have many years of healing under my belt. I'm experienced in strats, and awareness. I have substantial 3's exp as well. Message me in game BATTLETAG: heffy#1175Smáshx0 May 15, 2014
May 15, 2014 Spriest 2k+CR 8/14H exp LF Guild. New to KT LF PvP Guild Pushing High rating past 2k and if possible LF Guild For Mythic raiding 550 ilvl PVE/PVPSigrdrifa1 May 15, 2014