Kel'Thuzad

Mar 16 <There Is No Cake> 7/10H recruiting, 3 nights <There Is No Cake> 7/10 H recruiting dps, and possibly a healer for progression. We are a semi casual guild, mainly looking for warrior,rogue or ret for heroic progression and to fill out the team for getting into mythic. we raid tues/wed/thursday 6:30- 9:30 ST guild is full of great people who are always running mythic+ and other stuff. if interested whisper myself or anyone in guild, they can direct you to an officer. or add my Btag underkill13#1309 for more info.Betrayen0 Mar 16
Mar 16 Need Help with 3/10 M TONIGHT (3/16)! Hello, Wits End is in need of a few people to help out tonight as we plan to knock out the first 3 bosses on Mythic. We are in need of a tank and 2-3 dps or a healer. Our raid times are 6:30-9:30 MST. Invites go out at 6:15. Is this an off night for your guild? Your main saved? We will consider someone on an alt with 3/10 M experience that is ~890 ilvl. Must know fights and understand the mechanics. Please reach out to any of the following if you are interested: Hobbes#1213 - Guild Master EGbrendon#1845 - Officer Papapark#1464 - Officer Oklemus#1327 - Officer Jrparr#1548 - OfficerPapapark0 Mar 16
Mar 16 [A] Achievement Horse LFM for Mythic Progress <Achievement Horse> (10/10H) is a guild filled mostly of close friends who have been gaming together for years. We are aiming to fill a roster of 20 for progression into Mythic NH. Previously we've had a bit more casual approach but we would like to focus on clearing all content of all difficulties moving forward, but Mythic Raids are the real end goal. We are best described as a laid back group primarily made up of friends who love to have fun and enjoy the game but also can recognize when its time to focus up and down progression content. We are currently looking for all players with a mindset to have fun through the week but are able to hit the focus button when it comes time to raid. Expectations: - Be online and ready to go with flasks/pots/food/etc before raid time. - Be finished with all world quests/groups etc. when invites go out. - Notify the guild at least a day prior to raid if you are unable to attend so that we may accommodate. - Learn encounters outside raid to make progression easier. - We have a very friendly atmosphere but please be able to take constructive criticism to better the raid. - Please be respectful to everyone inside and outside of the guild. You represent us! - Look to improve in all aspects of you and your character. Remember to ask for help if needed! - Have a working microphone. Our voice is currently Discord. Raid times: Tuesday - 7:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST Wednesday - 7:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST 3rd day - Variable - Right now Sundays have been the best turn-out. We will use this day to push progression or clear other content. This is not a mandatory day but the more the merrier! Aside from raiding, there are always alt runs/mythic+/achievement runs going on Friday night - Sunday night. We also have members who're experienced in all areas of PvP. While PvP may not be a primary focus of our guild as a whole, we all enjoy PvP and many of us are previously 2k-2.5k or better experience who would love to get back into the battle. Currently Recruiting: Off-Tank: Low Priority Healer: Medium priority Melee DPS: Low priority Range DPS: High priority (Where my Spriests at??) Regardless of priority, we are always considering exceptional players just looking for a home. Please contact myself in game at Dro#1959. If I am not available, you can always speak with anyone online in the guild and they will pass the message to me. Also please remember that despite our current priorities, all are welcome to contact us! We are always looking for more like-minded players who are always looking to improve! https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Achievement+Horse Kel'Thuzad-USÐruh0 Mar 16
Mar 16 [A] <Havoc> 10/10H-Former 100 US Players ... Havoc is comprised of tight-knit former top 100 U.S. players and friends that have been playing the game since launch. We are chill, casual, drama free and know how to have fun while playing. iLvl is not as important as Artifact Power! -- that said, if you have been keeping up to date on your Artifact Weapon (34+) we want you! We use Discord for voice communication and expect you know your class very well. Mechanics over DPS, quick reaction times, theorycrafting to min/max output, great awareness and overall learning from your mistakes is something we look for in players.Clear43 Mar 16
Mar 15 [A] Sweater Vest Sisters 7/7H Recruitment Sweater Vest Sister founders originate from Shattered Hand-US and we are now located in Kel'Thuzad-US alliance. We are a group of friends that are looking for additional players to join our core group of raiders. We are currently 7/7H in EN and 2/3N in ToV and would like to progress into Mythic content, we have a few open spots to players that wish to play and progress with a laid back guild but still want to kill bosses and get loot.   We are currently recruiting:  Hunter: Marksman- High BM- High   Mage: High    We are always looking for exceptional players of any class/spec/role. Off specs and the ability to play multiple roles are very encouraged. Package deals can be negotiated. You will have a fair opportunity to show us what you have. Our trial period generally lasts 2 weeks, depending on performance. During this period, we evaluate trial raiders based on their attitude, attendance, skill level, situational awareness, and cohesiveness with the guild as a whole.   RAID SCHEDULE Friday 9:00PM - 1:00PM MST (8PM-12AM PST) (11PM-3AM EST) Saturday 9:00PM - 1:00PM MST (8PM-12AM PST) (11PM-3AM EST) Optional Wednesday 6:30PM - 10:30PM MST (5:30PM-9:30PM PST) (8:30PM-12:30AM EST) These are normal/alt runs. All times are MST (server time). Raid invites start at 8:45 PM (or 15 minutes before actual raid times). Trash pulls generally begin shortly after. LOOT SYSTEM We use Loot Council to distribute loot. Factors at play in loot decisions include but are not limited to raid performance, attendance, previous loot received and significance of upgrade.   All members are required to have RCLootCouncil installed and updated.   If you're interested in joining us feel free to contact the officer's of the guild.   Lifestriker#1644 Murloc#1285 Snap#1495 JasonS#1993Lifestrikerr9 Mar 15
Mar 15 [A] <Relentless> | Recruiting for Mythic NH! Hey KT, Lasonic here! Relentless, an Alliance PvE guild on US-Kel'Thuzad, is currently recruiting core raiders for its Mythic Nighthold roster. Schedule: We raid two nights a week, Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST. High Priority Roles: - Guardian Druid - Resto Druid - Prot Paladin - Holy Paladin - Brewmaster Monk - Elemental Shaman - Shadow Priest - Enhancement Shaman - Death Knight We are open to all exceptional players so please don't feel discouraged if your class/spec is not on the list :)! About: Relentless is a PvE focused raiding progression guild formed in 2004 on Shattered Hand. The guild is comprised of core players whose experience dates back to realm & faction first clears during Vanilla, BC & WotLK. Last patch we were able to achieve Cutting Edge in Emerald Nightmare, and are looking to continue strong into Mythic Nighthold. The majority of our members are 25+ and have been playing together throughout the years. We strive to maintain a relaxed, fun and productive raid environment! Current Progression:: 1/10M NH 10/10H NH 7/7M EN - Cutting Edge 3/3H ToV - AoTC Apply: If you're interested in applying, please feel free to fill out the application on our recruitment site @ relentless.gamerlaunch.com/ Contact: If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach out to: Lasonic @ lasonic#11312 Rufuz @ rufuz#1371Lasonic3 Mar 15
Mar 14 900 Resto Druid LF Daytime Raiding Guild 7/7 M EN, 10/10 H NH experienced resto druid LF a mythic raiding guild. I am currently 900 equipped, 918 ilvl with max resto weapon. I'm available to raid any day from 1pm-4pm EST. Please reply to post or message in game if interested. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16965890/latest/#metric=hpsGyldenstiern5 Mar 14
Mar 14 LF "casual" Guild Hey! My current guild is very inactive, and I might want to change my guild. As you can see, I don't have lots of pvp or pve achievements (only Xavius AotC), which means I'm a "casual". My interests are raiding, wpvp and events around the world with the guild. Since I'm from an inactive server as well, I don't know if such things exist in Kel'thuzad (I only joined 2 guilds here, and they were both inactive). Basically, I just want to have some fun with guildies :) Thanks! If you'd like to invite me to your guild, post below or msg me: Main character: Sabbatia-Kel'thuzad Battle.tag: Handsonic#11679Sabbatia2 Mar 14
Mar 14 Two people looking for a raid team We are two buddies looking for a raid team. We have been looking for a later in the night guild. I've been thinking of switching to holy so I can heal if needed. Spriest is 877 and the other is a 866 fury warrior.Drewbagel3 Mar 14
Mar 13 <Bear Team Six> 10/10H 3/10M Recruiting We are Bear Team Six, an Alliance guild based on US-Kel'Thuzad. We are currently 10/10 Heroic Nighthold and 3/10 Mythic Nighthold and are looking for strong players to fill out our core team for Mythic Progression. If you are interested in joining our core raiding team please provide a link to previous logs showing your performance. Most of our members are in the EST timezone so that is what we base our raid times around. We are a semi-hardcore guild and raid three nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. What we Require for New Recruits: - Desire to raid. - Dedication to show up to raids when it's within your ability. - Know your class. - Read up on the fights and understand what your role should be doing. - High raid attendance. Raid Times: Tuesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Wednesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST Below are the classes/specs that we are specifically looking for: High: - Guardian Druid - Resto Shaman - Warlock - Mage - Shadow Priest - Hunter Medium: - Holy Priest - Rogue Any class/spec not mentioned above is low priority. Reply to this thread, contact Towersconnor#1610 or Crow#13817 if you'd like to inquire about joining Bear Team Six or apply directly at www.bearteamsix.com/apply/.Crowtem6 Mar 13
Mar 13 [A]<Exalted with the Ladies> LF Range DPS Guild: Exalted with the Ladies Server: US - Kel'Thuzad (PVP) Faction: Alliance Loot System: Personal Loot Voice: Discord Raid Days: Tuesday, Thursday, optional Sunday Raid Times: 6:30 p.m. to 8ish p.m Server Time (Mountain Standard Time). About Us: Exalted with the Ladies is a casual guild getting our feet wet in the raiding scene. We are primarily a PVE guild but will partake in PVP from time to time. We strive for a friendly, adult based community. Current Needs: Range DPS - ilvl 870+ We are always willing to take those who want to progress and become better. We will consider all exceptional applicants. Contact Shaqfu, Kavira or myself in game. Look forward to hearing from you!Illidanks1 Mar 13
Mar 13 <Threshold> -Late Night- Recruiting for M.NH Threshold is a Late Night Semi-Casual guild born from people who love to Raid! We are a New Guild looking to make a name for ourselves in the late night early morning scene. A Lot of us are returning from a long break and looking to progress through current content. We have a variety of members from all walks of life that have come together to enjoy WoW. Recruiting exceptional Ranged DPS, but others are welcome to apply and earn a spot. We are actively raiding on Wed/Thur @ 12am-3am Server Time with an off night raid Friday 12am-3am (Currently Normal NH runs) Recruiting for a Mythic Team. We are also open to Casuals who like to be active in running Mythic+ and RBG’s. These are not scheduled and are free for anyone to attend. If this sounds like something you would be interested in. We would love to have you. Come join the Family! Contact: Vidra, Keefii, Drasandria, Rippedsock or visit our website. Threshold.guildlaunch.comVidra4 Mar 13
Mar 13 [A] <Red Stag> 4/10H NH recruiting <Red Stag> is currently recruiting 880+ ilvl DPS for our progression raid team. 10/10N NH and 4/10H NH, but only 1% wipe on Tich and then will be 5/10H. Guild repairs, pots, flasks provided for raiding. We are a fun adult group 18+ only. Raid times Tues & Wed 9-11pm EST. If you are interested or have any questions, post here or I can add you on battletag in-game :)Indygo0 Mar 13
Mar 13 Spriest and Fury lf Raid team 877 Spriest and a 866 fury warrior. I've been thinking about switching to holy but can do whatever is needed.Drewbagel1 Mar 13
Mar 12 Guild found 904/910 Guardian Druid. 4/10M looking for a mythic guild with the same progression or better. Available from 7pm-12am any day of the week (pref Monday-Thursday) Add me on bnet if you'd like to chat: Adept#1537Adept0 Mar 12
Mar 12 [A]<Bear Team Six> 1/10M NH Recruiting We are Bear Team Six, an Alliance guild based on US-Kel'Thuzad. We are currently 10/10 Heroic Nighthold and 1/10 Mythic Nighthold and are looking for strong players to fill out our core team for Mythic Progression. If you are interested in joining our core raiding team please provide a link to previous logs showing your performance. Most of our members are in the EST timezone so that is what we base our raid times around. We are a semi-hardcore guild and raid three nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. What we Require for New Recruits: - Desire to raid. - Dedication to show up to raids when it's within your ability. - Know your class. - Read up on the fights and understand what your role should be doing. - High raid attendance. Raid Times: Tuesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Wednesday 8:00-11:00pm EST, Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST Below are the classes/specs that we are specifically looking for: High: - Resto Shaman - Warlock - Mage - Shadow Priest - Hunter Medium: - Holy Priest - Rogue Any class/spec not mentioned above is low priority. Reply to this thread, contact Towersconnor#1610 or Crow#13817 if you'd like to inquire about joining Bear Team Six or apply directly at www.bearteamsix.com/apply/.Execrow4 Mar 12
Mar 11 [A] 2-day <Sanctuary> LF RDPS Sanctuary-Kel' Thuzad is looking for a couple reliable raiders to fill in the last core spots of our Mythic Raid Team. We are a team focused on semi-hardcore progression while also having less strenuous raiding hours. Our goal is to progressively raid through mythic while also creating a tight knit community with all of our members. We are currently looking to solidify the last couple spots in our core Mythic Raid Team with a Ranged DPS for Nighthold Progression. Raid Schedule Tuesday 8-12 EST: Nighthold Progression Wednesday 8-12 EST: Nighthold Progression All consumables (food,flask,potion,vantus rune) are provided by the guild for raid Current Progression: 10/10N 10/10H 5/10M Currently Recruiting Affliction Warlock Hunter (Any spec) Balance Druid Shadow Priest Sanctuary is always looking for quality players that can pull their weight in raid while also being a valued member within the guild, so please apply anyway. To join our ranks, please add me or our GM (Alaanah) in game. ßoat: nhad#11170ßoat1 Mar 11
Mar 11 Hunter lf Mythic guild 902 equipped BM hunter lf progression guild. 2-3 days a week. Cutting edge last tier. 10/10 H and 2/10 M Experience. Also have a 900 equipped DH tank. Message me on discord gerados#8629. Thanks!Gerados2 Mar 11
Mar 10 <All Around> 9/10H, 4/7M, 3/3H <All Around> is a relatively new guild to Kel'Thuzad, a tight group for many expansions that was tired of the PVE scene on Arthas and wanted to do Mythic Progression as there just were not enough alliance on Arthas to do that. We transferred the guild to KT and within no time became 4/7M just before nighthold. We are currently 1/10M in nighthold, we raid two nights a week but sometimes throw together an optional third raid (usually Sunday) not required. Our normal raid times are as follows: Tuesday/Thursday: 9-Midnight (EST) - 7-10PM (Server Time) We are accepting all players who are 18 or older and have an interest in raiding, but we are currently looking for the following classes to round out our roster for mythic raid progression: Mage Spriest Hunter Boomkin Elemental Holy Paladin We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players, but if you would like more information please add us in game and we will gladly assist and answer any questions you may have. Thank you for your time and interest. Paid Transfers may be available with solid parses or tryout with the raid if requested. Silentshifft#1229 - Guild Leader Hamm#1501 - Recruitment Officer Recent Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/231067Kríppy5 Mar 10
Mar 10 A <pep> Recruiting for Mythic Nighthold Raid times: 9:00pm-12:00am(EST) Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday Guild consists of former US top 100 players looking to make a progressive environment. We're currently 4/10 Mythic NH. A few of our past ranked kills: US 130 Heroic Lich King 25 Man US 60 Completion of Tier 11 Heroic 25 Man US 46 Heroic Will of the Emperor US 100 Heroic Garrosh 25 Man Currently in need of exceptional DPS and a healer with a DPS OS. WE WILL CONSIDER ANY SOLID PLAYERS REGARDLESS OF CLASS AND IF YOU'RE RECRUITED YOU WILL BE RAIDING, WE DON'T RECRUIT FOR THE BENCH! If interested, you can add and contact any of the following battletags for more information or find us in game: Blue#14661 flubbers#1976Bigspen0 Mar 10
Mar 9 7/7M 2/3M 3/10M <Good Talk> 7-10PST T/W/TH Good Talk is a guild of driven individuals who share a mutual goal of achieving Cutting Edge. We are constantly looking to improve our core raid team to continue progression through current mythic content. If you're dedicated, driven, hardworking, and think you'd be a great addition to the team please contact a member or officer in-game. What We Need: Skilled DPS/Healers that are able to show up on time to raid and willing to extend some nights if we are close to downing a boss during progression. Raid Times Currently we are Tues/Wed/Thursday from 8-11 server and we often extend for 1 hour if we are close to a kill/full clear. Progression EN 7/7M ToV 2/3M NH 3/10M Logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/57753/ Contact If you're looking for more information or are looking to join, Message any member. Suggested Members: Hypure - Paddleson#1510 Sunni - Jwiegman#1253 Bhunivelze - Santana194#1542 Sharpptooth - Kinslayer88#1525 Exdee#1125Finsfury6 Mar 9
Mar 9 <Celestials> Nighthold & Keystone Sales! After doing more heroic and normal carries than I care to admit, <Celestials> is now starting heroic and normal Nighthold carries! We currently only offer them for personal loot, but will do master loot at a later date. 10/10H PL - 500k (Sa/Sun/Mo) Mythic +15, no loot, not in time towards weekly 15 - 200k (Any day) Mythic +15, no loot, in time for Keystone Master Achievement - 400k (Any day) Requirements: Level 110. We accept gold on almost every server as long as the gold and either faction. Our sales will be on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday nights at 8PM EST (we will pick 1-2 of these days per week, changing per week). Please contact bgodbgg#1882 (or bgodbgg#4653 on discord) if you would like to reserve a spot. If you would like to inquire into future mythic sales, nightbane, karazhan, mythic+ keystones, dungeon or raid metas, or anything else, feel free to contact us for that as well. PS: Also recruiting a warlock/boomkin :DCillidan4 Mar 9
Mar 8 [A] Royal Militia - 7/10M LF Ranged! Hello players of World of Warcraft! I'm Lasthope, the recruitment officer for Royal Militia. We are looking for some people to round out our raid team! Could this be you? Look below for more information! About Royal Militia: We're a guild that has been around since Vanilla, with many of us having raided together for several years. A lot of us have come from Top 100, 50, and even top 20 guilds. Our primary goal revolves around killing bosses in an efficient and timely matter. We have a lot of raiders who love to log dive before and after raids figuring out how we can improve and kill the boss. We are a big believer of fights being killed with throwing a bunch of research at it prior to zoning in. Most of us are working professionals who do this for fun. What do we consider fun? Killing bosses, which includes actively preparing for each new tier by testing fights on the PTR and developing our own strategies for handling mechanics. We don't take our raid time for granted and optimize our time the best we can. Right now we are working up to pushing very hard in ToS. Realm: (US) Kel'Thuzad Faction: Alliance Current Rank: US 87. We have been maintaining a Top 100 US rank for over 6 tiers strong. Website: http://rmguild.com Incentives: Well-qualified recruits may receive free faction change/server transfer at our discretion. Inquire if it's a deal-maker. Trial Process: We don't keep a huge roster, so trials can be expected to be in for progression and second-kills. Our trial period usually lasts 3-6 weeks. When we raid: Raids per week: 4 during progression (rarely 5). Typically Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday; but there is a chance we'll move one to Sunday, we agree upon week-by-week. We will not main raid Friday or Saturday. Raid times: Our expectation is that you are available from 7:50 - 12:00 EST. We will typically start the group around 7:50, and be making our first boss pull between 8:00 and 8:10. What we're currently doing: Progressing through Mythic Nighthold, running Mythic +s, gearing up alts for ToS. Who should apply? While we will consider any high performing candidate, we are especially looking for the classes indicated below. - Hunter (prefer MM) - Mage - Shadow Priest - Warlock that is god tier in at least 2 specs (esp Destruction) Ideally the potential recruit will be: - Mythic raiding experience from previous expansions - Mythic NH experience - All of Heroic NH completed - 895+ ilvl - 54 Artifact Traits - Good, and consistent logs www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Royal+Militia You can contact me on BattleTag, Lasthope#1342, you can also contact our RL Utility#1577.Lasthope11 Mar 8
Mar 8 [A] Énvy - [6/10M] Recruiting DPS Énvy is a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild located on Kel'thuzad. Feel free to contact any of our recruitment officers for further information. Our current progression 7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 6/10M NH Our raiding schedule Monday 7:30-10:30 CST // (6:30-9:30 Server Time) Tuesday 7:30-10:30 CST // (6:30-9:30 Server Time) Thursday 7:30-10:30 CST // (6:30-9:30 Server Time) (Optional) Wednesday 7:30-10:30 CST // (6:30-9:30 Server Time) What we are looking for -Ranged DPS -Melee DPS -Holy Priest Trial Period Our current trial period is 2 weeks, or a total of 4 raids. After the trial period has ended the guild officers will review logs, personality, preparedness, and skill of the player. Additional information We are also accepting casual players for myth+ farming, and other content. Interested? Contact a recruitment officer, or apply at our website! Vaxym - Vaxim#1365 Darnips - Darnec#1602 Énvy's Website http://envy-kt.enjin.com/homeDarnips12 Mar 8
Mar 8 [WTB] Heroic Gul'Dan kill for AotC I am offering 150k for the kill. Reply here with a btag or send me mail ingame thanks.Ordembringer0 Mar 8
Mar 7 [A] <FATGIRLS> [10/10H, 1/10M] We are a competitive mythic raiding guild looking for new members to fill out our mythic roster. We recently went through some guild restructuring and our current goal for nighthold is to earn a spot among the top guilds on the server and then from there push into higher US/World rankings. Currently recruiting: Ranged dps!!! Application: https://goo.gl/forms/n7RKz0DKqX3XbQI72 If you have any questions about the application process or the guild feel free to contact Summi (tanthalas#1696) or Scrypter#1509 in game.Summi11 Mar 7
Mar 6 <There Is No Cake> 6/10 H recruiting dps <There Is No Cake> 6/10 H recruiting dps for progression semi casual guild, mainly looking for warrior,rogue or ret for heroic progression and to fill out the team for getting into mythic. guild is full of great people who are always running mythic+ and other stuff. if interested whisper myself or anyone in guild, they can direct you to an officer. or add my Btag underkill13#1309 for more info.Betrayen0 Mar 6
Mar 5 <Deathnote> | 2 Nights | 7/7M 2/10M | LF Hpal Deathnote Kel'Thuzad-US [A] www.DeathNoteKT.com About We formed together in early Legion with players of all WoW backgrounds. We quickly progressed through Heroic EN and started forming our Mythic Roster. After some early obstacles we have established a strong core of raiders looking to clear all raid content while it was still relevant. We've established a fun & mellow raid environment that will most likely be different than what you've been used to! Check out our kill videos on the website to see for yourself. This guild is a second family to many and there are no "cliques". If life only allows you to raid two nights a week and you're a good player we'd love to have you give us a shot. ... ...Vvheelchair47 Mar 5
Mar 4 917 Shaman LF M guild Looking for a hardcore M guild Have 5 Leg's, and 4 piece. 54 MS, 54 ele, soon to be maxed resto. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22071667/latest/ https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/kel-thuzad/Moarwolves Kmstadt#1329Bipolarbearr1 Mar 4
Mar 3 [WTS,A] Carry5manMythics. Hey! We are offering PvE related services to people who don't want to deal with group finder / pugs! What are we selling? - Mythic+ Keystone Carry - Nightbane Mount - Karazhan Full Clear - Normal Mythic Dungeon Tour ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Prices: Mythic Level 7, 8, & 9 - 50k - Rewards 3 chests Mythic Level 10 - 80k. - Rewards 3 chests Mythic Level 12 - 100k. - Rewards 1 to 3 chests Mythic Level 15 - 150k. - (Depleted - Weekly reward s 900 ilvl loot) Nightbane Mount: 150k Gold Karazhan Full Clear w/ Mount: 200k Gold ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ - All buyers must be DPS spec. All tradeable loot will be given to you as well! Want to see how we play? https://www.twitch.tv/fitilek We require a non-refundable 25% deposit at the time of scheduling. The remainder of the price will be paid prior to the start of the instance. We like to keep on schedule and tardiness to runs can result in a loss of your spot and deposit. If you have any questions, feel free to message me in-game: Fitil-Kel'Thuzad or on battle-net : Fitil#21931Fitilsham1 Mar 3
Mar 3 903 Prot Pally w/ 54 Traits LF Raiding Guild Hello, As it says in the title I am a 903 Equipped Protection Paladin with max paragon and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open that is progressing in Mythic Nighthold. Currently I am 9/10 H 2/10 M with Trill to 20% NH 5/7M EN 3/3 H TOV I'd prefer to raid two nights a week and end by 11 EST. I am available any days, server transferring and faction changing is not an issue. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I cleared Nightbane the second week it was out and I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ciliegia3 Mar 3
Mar 2 <Achievement Horse> LFM to push progression <Achievement Horse> is a guild filled mostly of close friends who have been gaming together for years. We are aiming to fill a roster of 20 for progression into Mythic NH. Previously we've had a bit more casual approach but we would like to focus on clearing all content of all difficulties moving forward, but Mythic Raids are the real end goal. We are best described as a laid back group primarily made up of friends who love to have fun and enjoy the game but also can recognize when its time to focus up and down the progression content. We are currently looking for all players with a mindset to have fun through the week and to hit the focus button when it comes time to raid. Expectations: - Be online and ready to go with flasks/pots/food/etc before raid time. - Be finished with all world quests/groups etc. when invites go out. - Notify the guild at least a day prior to raid if you are unable to attend so that we may accommodate. - Learn encounters outside raid to make progression easier. - We have a very friendly atmosphere but please be able to take constructive criticism to better the raid. - Please be respectful to everyone inside and outside of the guild. You represent us! - Look to improve in all aspects of you and your character. Remember to ask for help if needed! - Have a working microphone. Our voice is currently Discord. Raid times: Tuesday - 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST Wednesday - 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST 3rd day - TBD - Will most likely be Sunday but a bit earlier in the day. Will update when things are set in stone We currently do not have any scheduled weekend events but most of our guild is on all weekend so there are always alt runs/mythic+/achievement runs going on Friday night - Sunday night. We also have members who're experienced in all areas of PvP. While PvP may not be a primary focus of our guild as a whole, we all enjoy PvP and many of us are previously 2k-2.5k or better experience who would love to get back into the battle. Currently Recruiting: Off-Tank: Medium priority Healer: Medium priority Melee DPS: Low priority Range DPS: Medium priority One of our highest needs are players who are multi-spec (Ex: Tank w/ DPS set. DPS w/ Heal set. Heals w/ tank or dps set. You get the idea) Please contact myself in game at Dro#1959. Myself or another officer will speak with you in our Discord channel to discuss further. Also please remember that despite our current priorities, all are welcome to contact us! We are always looking for more like-minded players who are always looking to improve! https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Achievement+Horse Kel'Thuzad-USÐruh1 Mar 2
Mar 2 [H] <Blitzkrieg> LF HEALZ FOR MYTHIC!! <Blitzkrieg> on Stormreaver is a newly formed guild of core raiders from other guilds. We have already cleared heroic 10/10 Nighthold and are ready to jump into MYTHIC! What are we missing? YOU! Looking for a few excellent players to round out our MYTHIC team! A little bit about us. We are NOT your cookie cutter guild. We were formed by pugging together! After being tired of our guilds either catering to snowflakes, or just not interested in progression like we were, we decided to start pugging raids. We found each other by these pug raids and formed into a progression mind set guild. No we are NOT elitists, but we do like to perform the best we can and work hard together to get better! We do run logs, and tear them apart any chance we get. We are an 18+ guild. We are all working adults and we talk like adults….just keep that in mind. We are very friendly, and joke around quite a bit. So if you don’t like dirty jokes on occasion, might not be the place for you LOL. Are you a streamer? GREAT! Only thing we ask is to keep voice out and cover chat. #Weloveourstreamers!!!!!! Only have two rules really: Communicate – Not going to be able to come to raid? Fine just let an officer know. Don’t be a jerk policy – This is pretty self-explanatory. We all try to help one another any way we can. Just don’t be a jerk and you are all good. What we expect from you: Drama Free! – We are a drama/rage free environment in a progressive atmosphere. Progression Mindset – Every raider should have a willingness to learn and progress as a player, beyond the scope of being “good enough”. We all put in the effort to maximize our potential with the time given to us. Open Minded – Everyone should be open to constructive criticism. Be open to suggestions from other players who may know something that works a bit different but may have a huge impact on how you perform. RAID READY – This is very important. Yes we will help you with flasks if you need or food, however being prepared to raid shows everyone around you that you are serious and want to be a part of this! So just do it  Raid times: Tuesday 9:00pm – 11:30pm CST Wednesday 9:00pm – 11:30pm CST Friday 9:00pm – 11:30pm CST “We do run other nights if people are on and willing to rock n’ roll” What we need: Ranged DPS Boomkin, Mage, Ele Shaman Healers Paladin, Priest, Shaman We are looking for players who are ready for mythic raiding. We are not in the position to go backwards to help gear people up. We need players ready to jump into mythic with a solid strong team!!! ANY EXCEPTIONAL PLAYER WILL BE CONSIDERED!!!! HOW TO REACH US: Any of us are happy to speak to you, however here are some of our btags. Murderbyme#1916 Aearowen#1979 TheGuy717#1286Aearowen0 Mar 2
Mar 2 Kel'thuzad lag. I'm sure everyone that has ever played on Kel'thuzad knows of the infamous Kel'thuzad lag. I've played on every single high pop server you can think of,from Tichondrius to Illidan, and I have never encountered lag spikes as awful as Kel'thuzad. The server is constantly crashing and the world ping is high 24/7. I would like Blizzard to acknowledge this and either fix Kel'thuzad, or give everyone here a transfer off. The lag in some cases in unplayable. I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on this.Dawsonx1 Mar 2
Mar 2 <Burn> █ 2 days █ 1/10M █ US Top 10 Players Website: www.BurnKT.enjin.com Battle Tag Contact: Muk // Pro#1435 Battle Tag Contact: Notdeadyet // Fleet#1643 Battle Tag Contact: Disethan // Tinman#1948 Guild Name: Burn Realm: US-Kel'Thuzad (PvP) Datacenter: New York City Faction: Alliance Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (MST) ... About Burn Currently stationed on the Alliance side of US-Kel’Thuzad, Burn is a newly formed raiding guild with the goal of clearing all content while it is still relevant on a 2-day schedule (7 hours total weekly). While Burn is freshly formed, our members have been playing World of Warcraft competitively since its release in 2004 and have participated in countless US Top 10 kills. Our leadership has extensive experience running some of the top guilds in the United States and most recently helped lead Divinity, a US top 10 guild and the #1 guild on Kel’Thuzad for three consecutive tiers. We are looking for top quality and experienced players that are interested in clearing content efficiently in an environment that encourages constructive criticism and pristine performance. If you’re interested in a lighter schedule and you share a similar mind-set, we encourage you to get in contact with us. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of a well-meshed guild with players that have the passion, skill, and drive to be successful. Recruitment Recruitment is currently open to ALL outstanding players for immediate core positions. Versatility is very important during progression, making players that are proficient on their alts or in multiple specs extremely valuable to us. To Apply: Please contact Muk/Gengar (Pro#1435), Notdeadyet (Fleet#1643), or Selacha (Selacha#1753) in-game. No written application is necessary at this time. Basic Expectations of You ● Have a good attitude and mesh well with the guild as a whole. ● Be able to make a positive impact on our guild's progression. ● Use your voice as a tool to help steer progression. Be vocal. ● Come to raid prepared and on-time having read up on all fights. ● Give 115% each raid night and always work to improve. What to Expect From Burn ● Efficient raiding environment. ● Strong and experienced guild leadership. ● A fair and effective loot council system for loot distribution. ● Honest evaluation of your performance and blunt criticism. ● A laid back guild that genuinely enjoys raiding on a lighter schedule. Raid Schedule All times are MST, which is also the Kel'thuzad realm time. ● Thursday: 7:00pm - 10:30pm ● Sunday: 7:00pm - 10:30pm Further Information/To Apply ● Battle Tag Contact: Muk // Pro#1435 ● Battle Tag Contact: Notdeadyet // Fleet#1643 ● Battle Tag Contact: Disethan // TBD Gengar49 Mar 2
Mar 1 [H] <Bearly Koalafied> LFM Healers, DPS, all! <Bearly Koalafied> is a Horde guild located on the high population server, Area 52! We are currently 7/7M EN, 3/3H TOV, and 10/10H NH! We're looking for awesome raiders that like to down Mythic Bosses and run high Keystones! Raid Times Mythic Progression Tuesday and Thursday 11pm - 2am EST (Eastern Time) 8pm - 11pm PST (Pacific Time) We got [Cutting Edge: Xavius] and plan on doing the same for Gul'Dan! Fun Runs - Gearing Alts and Selling Carries Sunday 8pm - 11pm EST 5pm - 8pm PST Recruitment Our class balance is pretty decent and we have the luxury of recruiting players rather than specs, so we're looking for people with Mythic experience and can pull high percentile parses and help their teammates to do the same. If you have a tank or heal spec and like running high keystones, we want to talk. About Us Raids have a lot of joking around when we're farming bosses and reviewing logs when we're progressing. Off nights are usually Keystone runs and sometimes we go out hunting cool achievements or transmog gear. We use Discord to set up runs, but it's mostly people helping each other out with rotations and pictures of cool things we like that make us laugh. How to Apply Send me a message in game or on wowprogress to set up a trial run. Signing bonuses and paid transfers are available for 95%+ players. Contact Raid Leader / Guild Master - Bacon#1338 Me, a healer - Tealize#1628 http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Bearly+KoalafiedTealite0 Mar 1
Feb 28 [A]875 Demo(2/10M) LF Semi-casual guild! SadRíãs4 Feb 28
Feb 28 917 Shaman LF M guilf Looking for a hardcore M guild Have 5 Leg's, and 4 piece. 54 MS, 54 ele, soon to be maxed resto. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22071667/latest/ https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/kel-thuzad/Moarwolves Kmstadt#1329Bipolarbearr0 Feb 28
Feb 27 [A]<Highly Successful>3/10 M Recruiting DPS! Current Progression: Emeral Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 2/3M Nighthold: 3/10M - Working on Krosus Raid Schedule: T | W | Th: 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM PST Sat | Sun: 6:30 PM * - 10:00 PM PST * Sat & Sun are for casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. Recruitment Needs: Tank: High Priority Healer: Medium Priority Melee DPS: Medium Priority Range DPS: High PriorityIf your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. About Us!: <Highly Successful> is a three day progression guild on Kel'Thuzad - a competitive, high population Alliance server located at the Chicago data center. We strive to push progression on a light schedule (10.5 hours per week, 3.5 hours per night), and our goal is to succeed at raiding, thus becoming to a leading guild on KT. To this end, we're in search of like-minded players. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game. Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders' time. Fun times and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 10.5 hours of raiding per week, it's paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild's play. We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are free to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers. Expectations: Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and potions. If information is available, study current and future progression fights. Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. Respect the time people dedicate to raids. Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes. Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement. Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Highly+Successful How to Apply!: Website: http://www.hs-guild.com/ Contacts: GM: Kylore (GoblinSmithy#1769) Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579) Officer: Lisabel (Nasonia#1313)Kylore13 Feb 27
Feb 26 WTB / Looking For H NH Carry Looking for Heroic NH carry today or tomorrow (before lockout reset). Faction: Alliance Character: 870 MM Hunter ML or PL are both fine. Contact me on Skype (ja.akers87) or BNet (Stolz#1998).Stylor0 Feb 26
Feb 26 895 BM hunter LF late night raiding guild I'm 7/10 heroic NH and 7/7 mythic EN. Raid times have to be late night. I prefer start times 8-9 PST. Please reply to post or talk to me in game (I'm on quite often).Aaggros4 Feb 26
Feb 24 893 Demo lock LF late-night Mythic NH raiding As the title says, I'm an 893 Demo lock looking for a late-night raiding guild that's progressing into Mythic. I've had to pug my way to 10/10H and, through a one-off class cancellation, was able to get 1/10M as well. I'm tired of pugging - plus, I'd like to get farther! Most days, anything that starts around 10-11pm PST is good for me, but some days are more flexible than others. Fridays and Saturdays are usually my most open days, but for the next 8 weeks or so I have WGI going on during my weekends that'll prohibit me from raiding. You can check out my logs here - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22410157/latest - but know that a good portion of my Normal logs and almost all of my Heroics logs from 1 - 8 are gone due to a name change. You can reach me at Invertex#11470 on BNet - I hope to hear from you soon!Facebookmeme2 Feb 24
Feb 25 [A]<Highly Successful> 3/10 M Recruiting DPS! Current Progression: Emeral Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 2/3M Nighthold: 3/10M - Working on Krosus Raid Schedule: T | W | Th: 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM PST Sat | Sun: 6:30 PM * - 10:00 PM PST * Sat & Sun are for casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. Recruitment Needs: Tank: High Priority Healer: Medium Priority Melee DPS: Medium Priority Range DPS: High PriorityIf your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position. About Us!: <Highly Successful> is a three day progression guild on Kel'Thuzad - a competitive, high population Alliance server located at the Chicago data center. We strive to push progression on a light schedule (10.5 hours per week, 3.5 hours per night), and our goal is to succeed at raiding, thus becoming to a leading guild on KT. To this end, we're in search of like-minded players. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game. Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders' time. Fun times and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 10.5 hours of raiding per week, it's paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild's play. We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are free to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers. Expectations: Come to raid prepared, IE: Flasks, food and potions. If information is available, study current and future progression fights. Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect. Respect the time people dedicate to raids. Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes. Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed. The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement. Lastly the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution. Wowprogress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Highly+Successful How to Apply!: Website: http://www.hs-guild.com/ Contacts: GM: Kylore (GoblinSmithy#1769) Officer: Taerok (Taerok#1579) Officer: Lisabel (Nasonia#1313)Kylore4 Feb 25
Feb 24 [A]<Shotgun By Thirty Two>7/7M 10/10H LF-DPS <Shotgun By Thirty Two> is a newly formed guild comprised of the top members of a 7/7M 3/3H 10/10H guild. We currently raid on Wednesday & Thursday from 7pm - 10pm Server. If you are like any other person with half a brain wondering why we are currently in need of raiders or why 14 of us up and left our old guild, well let me answer that in the form of a few redundant, almost pointless, and probably offensive questions. Has your raid leader ever been under preforming and constantly making decisions that you just don't agree with? Has he ever brought in a friend or two that he insists isn't bad? Did he wanted to spend more time talking about the encounter than it would take to actually do it? Well that was us just the other day. After numerous pleas and a few too many of the same people under preforming on Heroic Gul'Dan we had enough and as a result this puts you in a good position. So if you like memes, being politically incorrect, and Honda's hit ya boi up! (just don't stand where you clearly shouldn't). Due to our understanding that many new and returning players may not have the best ilevel we will entertain any exceptional DPS that is a min of 875. We are in current need of 6 DPS comprised of the following 1 Frost Death Knight 1 Enhancement Shaman 1 Balance Druid 1 Rogue 2 Warlocks 1 Shadow Priest If interested please contact Sleepysleepy/ sleepysleepy#1718 Atlia/ BigDwilly#1436 Fireco/ fireco#1827Sleepysleepy1 Feb 24
Feb 24 <There Is No Cake> 4/10H recruiting tank <There Is No Cake> looking for a full time tank for heroic Nighthold progression, currently 4/10H. possibly willing to recruit a few dps as well. we are an active guild with plenty of people who are always up for mythic+ dungeons and raiding. raid times: 6:30-9:30pm Server Time, tues,wed,thurs. if interested message anyone from the guild or add my btag (underkill13#1309) to get more info.Betrayen0 Feb 24
Feb 24 <Carry me Senpai> Recruitment I have cleared normal EN with my old guild and due to schedule changes decided to start my own raiding guild. It is meant to be a casual laid back experience. Fun is the number one rule. The guild is just starting so raid times are currently set to SAT/SUN 9PM to 12 Server time, with no raid this weekend. There is one tank spot open. We need RDPS/MDPS and healers. We do require discord to at least listen, and that you know your class, spec, rotation etc. Please be able to take constructive crisitism and willing to make changes. There is no room for toxic behavior in this guild. We ask that you treat everyone with respect. Please expect wiping and frustations, we will get through it as a guild. We have a compentent and skilled raid leader(s) to help us through progression. Once we get a good roster we will run mythic+ keystones during non raid times. We will start on normal and go from there. If intersted please add my battle tag Zelgadis#1111 or reply here.Zaryà2 Feb 24
Feb 23 Selling weekly 15 cache Carrying with my team(905+) for the weekly 15 for your 900+ ilvl item from your mythic cache at the end of the week. Also will carry your keystone up to 15 and complete it! Add me on b.net Valtin#1173 and we'll set up a time for you. Cheers, ~VValtin0 Feb 23
Feb 23 LF N/H Raiding Guild [A] Returning Player Hello, I am a 873 ret paladin returning to WoW and looking to raid normal into heroic. I have some catch up to do but I am a hard worker and would love to get back into raiding. I am available from 5pm - 11pm MST on weeknights and anytime on weekends. Leave a note here or message me in game. thanks!Navixo0 Feb 23
Feb 22 LF raiding guild I'm a 896 havoc dh or 867 gearing arcane mage lf raiding guild after I transfer my characters I'm 4/10h along with multiple pulls on heroic auger / spellblade/ and tichDemonicstar2 Feb 22
Feb 22 [A]Malevolence 7/7M, 10/10H LF DPS & Off Tank Malevolence - US - Kel'thuzad - Alliance Raid Times: Friday & Saturday - 10:00PM - 2:00AM EST Progression: 7/7 Mythic EN, 9/10 Heroic NH Website: http://malevolence-kt.enjin.com/home Bnet: RKC#1705 Current needs - priority : Blood DK - Medium Ret Paladin - Medium Shadow Priest - Medium Brewmaster Monk - Medium Warlock - High Guardian Druid - Medium Rogue - Medium Elemental Shaman - High Mage- High All exceptional players are encouraged to apply. Thank you for considering <Malevolence>!Gyldenstiern4 Feb 22