Kel'Thuzad

May 5, 2014 557 guardian/564 resto druid with 572 hunter I am looking for a weeknight raid guild, 2 maybe 3 nights a week, to raid with the rest of the expansion. My main is a 572 hunter but the guild has quit raiding until WoD - don't want to move guilds on the hunter but the 572 hunter is 11/14HM and available to sub in when needed since the guild has stopped raiding. My availability is any week night 7 pm - 2 am server window. the Druid is available to join a guild. Please leave a message with contact info or contact me in game at StevenLOL#1843, armory links for my toons - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Delathere/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Bagwel/simpleDelathere0 May 5, 2014
May 5, 2014 Bara's 1800+ CR RBGs LFM Core Team My Alliance rbg team based out of the guild supercuties on Kel'Thuzad is looking for more members to fill out our core roster. We currently play at 1850CR (current record 13-13). Please note that if you're on another server that is completely okay. Team goal: 2200 CR by end of August Current Record: 1850CR, 13 wins/13 losses Schedule: Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 8PM-11PM EST Selection Criteria (in order of significance): 1-Attitude: no ragers, rambos, elitists, et cetera...willing to give/take feedback 2-Communication: call for peels, call out your cc, call out missing players, et cetera 3-Skill: ability to do high damage/healing, effective cc, attentive to dispels Team needs: -Arms warrior -Boomkin -Frost Mage -Holy Paladin *other classes are welcome to apply Any interested players please add my btag (PFOX621#1587) and we can set up your trial in game. Trials consist of cta/random bgs with core team members, as well as one night of rbgs.Baracaid8 May 5, 2014
May 4, 2014 Old school KT players Who has been here in vanilla/TBC? prob no1Dags6 May 4, 2014
May 4, 2014 Late Night 10m Heroic SoO LFM Raids: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:30pm-1:30am Mountain Standard Time. Our current progression is officially 8/14H but our raids consist of farther progressed players. Although we continue to keep our raid going thanks to raiders who have multiple options and cross realm we are looking for permanent players to keep our raid consistent and progress farther. Our current agenda is to kill the first 8 Heroic bosses on Tuesday, then work on progression on Heroic Malkrok the rest of the week. We have had to try out and replace several players due to issues ranging from disconnects, lag, crummy computer to they just couldn't do the mechanics. We are not looking for elitist amazing players. Just need decent, progressing players who are mature, fun, easy going, reliable, who learn from their mistakes. Gear must be minimum of 565 and up. Heroic exp is required but does not have to be equivalent to ours. The following are what we are looking to chose from: TANK: Prot Pally or Ret Pally with Prot o/s to tank Heroic Shamans and solo tank Phase 2 on Heroic Malkrok. All other tanks other than Druid will be considered. HEALER: Holy Pally, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, Disc Priest RANGED DPS: Moonkin, Elemental Shaman, Hunter. Warlocks would be considered but we already have one in the raid. MELEE DPS: Enhanced Shaman (currently raiding with one via cross realm until find replacement), Warrior. Willing to try out via cross realm. Do not hesitate to ask or tryout! No app required. Contact me by adding my battletag: DamagerSnowy#1850 or Nøîr/Nøir/Dîz battletag: Nøir#1745 (ø=alt0245)Snowyvixen1 May 4, 2014
May 4, 2014 WTS alani the stormborn mount Selling the skycrystal mount took me a few months over all to get those 10 crystals asking 20k Kris#1532 if interested that's my btag thanksSeverencé1 May 4, 2014
May 4, 2014 Just transferred here, Looking for guild My girlfriend and I just transferred here and we are looking for a guild. I am a 566 BM hunter and she is a 567 Disc priest. We went 13/14 N and 3/14 H with our last raid group and we would like to find a team here that is in need of rdps and heals. Both of our schedules are fairly open as far as raiding in the evening, and we had a fantastic attendance record in our last guild. Please feel free to contact Ristov or Zaîr in game, reply to this thread, or hit me up via battletag at riist138#1738. Thank you!Ristov1 May 4, 2014
May 2, 2014 <Divinity> hosted GDKP sign up/info - 2/28 Hello! We're looking to (re)establish a GDKP run here on KT on Fridays at 7:30-11 server (9:30 - 1 AM Eastern). What is a "GDKP" run? A GDKP, or gold DKP, run is one where all items dropped are auctioned off following a boss kill and the total accumulated gold at the end of the run is split equal ways amongst all participants. I'm interested! How do I join in? Between now and the date of the run (listed in the topic title), you need to contact Leotharius (Alanaria/Redmaw) in-game (via whispers or in-game mail) to get added to the calendar for the run. Once you're on the calendar, you just need to show up ready to go, preferably around 15 minutes before the start time. Spots are first come, first served, group composition allowing. In terms of what kinds of characters we're looking for, the requirements are going to be a little tighter these first couple of runs just to make sure everything goes smoothly and will be lowered as the group gets reasonably set up. What this means for you is: Ideally looking for someone who isn't in questing blues/greens You should be reasonably geared for your role (~500-540 equipped) Your gear should be reasonably maintained. You don't need perfect gemming/enchanting, but a little demonstrated care goes a long way! And finally, you should have gold and be prepared to spend it. The more gold you have available, the looser other restrictions may become. Is there anything else I need to know? The general rules of the run are: 1. Don't be a %%%@!#%!. We reserve the right to remove anyone mid-run, without receiving their cut if you consistently annoy the rest of the run or otherwise piss off the group. This should be low-stress for everyone involved. Again, if you are a %%%@!#%! and get removed, do not expect to get your cut - even if you have spent gold and don't expect to return to future runs. 2. No mooching. If you consistently pass on upgrades without any bidding or otherwise are just along to make gold, you will only receive half of your cut for that run and will most likely not be invited back for future runs. Note: This does not mean you have to bid randomly on anything that drops - the goal of a gdkp is to collectively gear up everyone while also spreading some wealth around. And we also fully realize over the course of a run, no upgrades will drop or you consistently get outbid. We're looking for demonstrated interest and effort to try and improve your toon so that future runs you participate in can go more smoothly. 3. Don't be late. Spots won't be saved in general. If you show up late without saying anything or giving any notice, that is not our fault and you should not expect to make it into the run. Consistent tardiness without any kind of reason or explanation may result in you no longer getting invited. We're looking for consistent people as we get things rolling, so people who are no-shows won't be getting reinvited. 4. Don't grief the raid. This is basically a restatement of rule #1 but if you are consistently doing things to wipe or otherwise slow down the run, you may get removed. Note that this does not include low damage/healing. We fully realize that people who are coming to this run may not be geared well, if at all, but if you're pulling random trash mobs into the group or intentionally getting people killed, you will get removed and you forfeit any share of the cut from the run. Okay, got it! But you haven't mentioned prices! Each item has a minimum bid that bidding starts at - if the item is not taken for at least the minimum, it is sent to DE. No exceptions. Normal (553) Gear Minimums: Cloaks: 2k Armor (not neck, rings): 5k Neck/Rings: 7k Tier, Weapons, Trinkets: 10k Warforged (559) Gear Minimums: Cloaks: 3k Armor (not neck, rings): 7k Neck/Rings: 10k Tier, Weapons, Trinkets: 15k Heroic(566) Gear Minimums: Cloaks: 5k Armor (not neck, rings): 10k Neck/Rings: 15k Tier, Weapons, Trinkets: 20k Heroic Warforged (572) Gear Minimums: Cloaks: 7k Armor (not neck, rings): 15k Neck/Rings: 20k Tier, Weapons, Trinkets: 30kLeotharius44 May 2, 2014
May 2, 2014 Protection Warrior 3/14HM Looking for Guild! Background: - Played the game since vanilla. Have many alts (progressing to level them) to have better understanding of other classes. - Have hardcore raiding progression experience from Vanilla - WotLK. (Had to relieve this game prior ICC raid due to job opportunities I received irl). - Came back a month and a half ago once again to fully experience end game hardwork and accomplishments. - Always played warrior. About Me: - 3/14 Heroic SoO 10 man - 14/14 Normal SoO 10 man - 13/14 Normal SoO 25 man - Have experience on raid leading (Led 10 man SoO) - Focused mentality. - Open to constructive criticism, always striving to improve. - 563 Tank, 551 DPS - Willing to transfer Seeking: - Looking for a semi-hardcore/casual guild with end game focus who wants a passionate focused raider with with the ability to adapt. - Core position, but always willing to sit if necessary. - Guild with at least the same progression as myself. Availability: Any day of the week From: 5:00PM - 10:00PM PST (8:00PM - 1:00AM EST) If you are interested in a dependable hard working raider with qualities as mentioned, please leave some information here so that we can talk further. Thanks! BattleTag: Shaklee#1915 Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Sevroc/advancedSevroc1 May 2, 2014
May 2, 2014 570 Feral Druid LF Raiding Guild Hello. My guild recently fell apart due to attendance issues and I'm looking for a new heroic raiding guild. My experience is 9/14H. I am available any day of the week within reasonable hours for East Coast. I want a group of people who are focused on progression, but like to have fun while achieving success. I am a very patient person who knows the ins and outs of this class. I have a very viable guardian spec about 572ilvl , but prefer if i didn't have to tank full time. Feel free to add me in game Battletag: Ferbuu#1652Ferbuu2 May 2, 2014
May 2, 2014 567 Prot pally lf raiding guild Add me in game Ritchey#1734 to talk about it. I am currently 2/14H have not been able to find a guild yet.Ritchey6 May 2, 2014
May 2, 2014 575 Hunter Lf home for the rest of the xpac have 11/14 cleared. Haven't raided in about 3 months. Just getting back into the game. My main goal is to kill heroic Garrosh this tier. Have ranks playing all 3 hunter specs. Currently Bm/MM but can be flexible. Killed Raden before the curve last tier. I am currently not in the need of any gear so if you have another hunter already no big deal to me. I'm strictly here for progression. Prefer a group that will keep the lock out each week and smash face on a boss until its dead. I can raid mon,tues weds thurs and maybe even more if people are willing to. prefer 8-12 ish eastern since i do i have a job. Not really interested in full clearing each week when there is progression to be made. hit me up in game on on battle net wigglespark#1828 i also have a 565 hunter that i want to gear up for heroics if i can bring both one for farm and another for progression that would be cool too. Really looking for a guild that is at least 12-13/14 heroic.Wigglespark2 May 2, 2014
May 2, 2014 574 9 heroic xp mage lf guild 574 9 heroic xp mage lf guild raid times 10 server time onwards is best for me can work with 930 to 1030 as wellSymphy1 May 2, 2014
May 1, 2014 [A]<Hurt> 9/14H Recruiting DPS/Healer/Tank Hurt currently 9/14H is currently seeking a 1 DPS and a Off Tank or a healer with a DPS off spec. We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8-11 server time. (Pacific) Not requiring 9/14H to apply. Pst Swdshousmfia, Kyndale, Hanstin, Sannith, or anyone else in the guild to inquire. Or add pandaexpress#1522 Lightbringer ServerTreyisbad1 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Exceptional Healer, and DPS for 25M raids My girlfriend and I are looking to join a raiding guild currently progressing 25 man Heroic SoO. We are looking for a fun, mature, and casual guild, which is also able to progress effectively. We are looking for a casual raiding guild because due to my work schedule I am only able to raid every second week. We are looking for a guild which will allow us to raid together. I am a very skilled healer, I progressed completely through ZA(Bear run sells), Black Temple/Hyjal, Sunwell(Pre-Nerf), T7 (Full Achievements, Heroic T8(Including Algalon), Heroic T9, Normal T10, and Normal T11. I took a break from real raiding after T11 due to the guild I was in since BC fell apart <The Yawning Dogs> Although I do not have any of the achievements to back these claims up due to losing my old account to a perma Ban. My girlfriend is newer to raiding but has been doing LFR, Flex, and Pug Normals without fail. My Raidable Characters are: 564IL Holy Paladin Derksën http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Derks%C3%ABn/simple 564IL Brewmaster Monk Derksén http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Derks%C3%A9n/simple 551IL Shadow Priest Derksèn http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Derks%C3%A8n/simple I am able to raid skillfully on any of these characters, but would prefer to raid on my Holy Paladin, my second option would be my Tank. My Girlfriend's Raidable Characters are: 565IL Destruction Warlock Megan http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/M%c3%abgan/simple 561IL Survival Hunter Megan http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/M%c3%a8gan/simple My Girlfriend is able to raid Skillfully on either of these dps, but would prefer her Warlock.Derksèn4 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 WTB Shadowfang x2 WTB Shadowfang with 130k on Alliance Mannoroth or pets or mount worth 130k on KT Realm. Add by Battle Tag: Erateh#1476Winterly2 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 (A) Morning Raiding Guild Hello there, I have posted about this a couple times this expansion but im going to try one more time. I am either looking to start a morning raiding guild or join a morning raiding guild to take into WoD. My work schedule right now is horrible and doesn't allow me to raid during peek times. I am looking to run between 8 am EST til 2 PM EST on any day. If I get enough interest to start a guild it will be located on Kel' Thuzad server given the fact that I own a level 25 guild there. My Raid Experience: Vanilla: Leveled to 55 before BC came out BC: Kara, Gruul, Mag, ZA (3 timed chests) SSC, TK 3/4, MH 4/5, BT 3/9 all pre super nerf patch Wrath: Naxx 10/25, EoE 10/25, OS 3D 10/25, Uld 10 up to Yogg/ 25 man up to Hodir with a Yogg kill, ToC 10/25, ToGC 3/5, ICC 8/12 HM Cata: BWD norm, BoT Norm, To4W Norm, FL 1/7 HM (when current), DS 10/25 Heroic with Meta Drake MoP: no significant experience because of work I have held every position in a progression guild from Officer, GM, Raid Leader, MT, Healing Leader, etc.. If any of this sounds good or if there is any interest please feel free to hit me up via this forum on Real ID Cevlar#1958Doinck4 May 1, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 [A] 10m Heroic SoO TONIGHT 4/30 & 5/1 LFM! Wednesday/Thursday 10:30pm -1:30am Mountain Standard Time ( 9:30pm-12:30am Pacific, 11:30pm-2:30am Central, 12:30am-3:30am Eastern time). 8/14H 10m Guild Run with players 12/14H in it, nothing on reserve. Our guild does not ninja and are fair with loot distribution. We use our vent and provide top notch noodle cart food. (Players are not expected to join our guild so there will be no pressure to join our guild but it is possible to turn into permanent position.) We have TANK, HEALER and RANGED DPS spots open this week. Expecting to get at least the first 8 Heroic bosses tonight and continue tomorrow night with progression on Heroic Malkrok and beyond. Invites will go out at 10:15pm Mountain Standard Time. We require that your gear ilvl be around 565 +, you have heroic SoO experience, your internet and computer are stable, be decent at mechanics, learn from your mistakes, be easy going, fun, mature. We are looking for the following to chose from: TANK: First Choice: Prot Pally or Brewmaster Monk or Blood DK, Prot Warrior. OR DPS with TANK spec: Ret Pally, Windwalker Monk, Warrior. Must be able to tank Heroic Shamans and Heroic Malkrok and dps the rest of the heroic fights. RANGED DPS: Elemental Shaman, Moonkin, Mage, Hunter. Will consider a Warlock or Shadow Priest depending on your gear and experience. HEALS: Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, Disc Priest. PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. DON'T HESITATE TO ASK! Add my battle tag: DamagerSnowy#1850 or Nøir#1745 (ø=alt 0248) Looking forward to rocking SoO with you tonight!Snowyvixen0 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 wtb 9/9 cm carry My btag is Malacar#1184 and I have more than enough gold for it.Nelacàr0 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 anyonelse getting #113 error and cant log in anyone else getting #113 error and cant log in?Symphy1 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 LF casual raid guild for the summer I am a skilled but casual raider. I spend most of my time online doing either flex or PvPing with friends, but without the pressure of college this summer I'd like to take a shot at some actual raiding. I have four 90 toons on Alliance side, 2 on Kel'Thuzad (server transfer won't be a problem). I'm not looking to do heroics, but rather a normal progression guild. Ret/Holy Pally (530 ilvl between them, 525 with each set equipped. Ret does 120k dps on raid boss dummy over 5 minutes) Ele/Resto Shammy (533 ilvl between them, 527 equipped. Ele does 120k dps on raid boss dummy over 5 minutes) Survival Hunter (my best toon, 536 ilvl doing 150k dps on raid boss dummy over 5 minutes) Arms Warrior (533 ilvl, all pvp gear. Doing 125k dps on raid boss dummy over 5 minutes) None of my numbers are high, mainly because I don't spend a ton of time online, but once I get focused on gearing up a single toon it won't take long till I'm raid ready. I also have experience tanking (MT'd all through Wrath and Cata) if you need either my pally or warrior to be used in that capacity. I have the armor sets for it, they just aren't very high quality. If any of this looks appealing to your specific needs, comment or send me a message in-game to either Campeona or Alyonka (both Kel'Thuzad).Alënka0 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 WTB Challenge Mode Gold 9/9 Battle tag me Tenuous#1859 or whisper/in game mail Bigbonesbill. I've got the gold, just need a group for the carry. Get with me in the game and let's get down to brass tacks. TYBigbonesbill3 Apr 29, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 LF Blacksmith with Felsteel Longblade-Alli my mats+ tip whisper me in game or leave a message hereGarruda2 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 [A]10m 8/14H Late Nightx3 spots open... Raids: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:30pm-1:30am Mountain Standard Time. We are currently working on Malkrok and have open spots for the following: 1) PROT PALLY or RET w/ PROT O/S to tank Heroic Shamans and Heroic Malkrok and dps the remaining fights. All other tanks of sufficient gear and experience will be considered. 2) RANGED DPS - MOONKIN, ELEMENTAL SHAMAN, HUNTER, MAGE or MELEE DPS - ENHANCED SHAMAN. All other DPS will be considered based on your gear, experience etc. Gear ilvl should be around 565+. Heroic exp in SoO is required. Don't have to be a super fantastic player just have to be decent and learn from your mistakes. Must have good internet connection and computer, be reliable, mature but fun, easy going. Although we have been able to continue to raid each week due to raiders in our guild with options and/or cross realm these spots need to be filled on a permanent basis ASAP! Willing to try you out first before joining our guild! Contact me Snowyvixen via my battletag: DamagerSnowy#1850 or send me in game mail or whisper. May also contact Nøîr/Nøir/Dîz via his battletag: Nøir#1745 (ø=alt 0245) or whisper him in game.Snowyvixen0 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 Looking to buy [Moccasins of the White Hare] Last piece I need for my transmog but It hasn't been on the auction house for 4 days, will pay any reasonable price. Feel free to CoD them to Weshwesh, that would be very appreciated. Thanks! http://www.wowhead.com/item=13099Weshwesh1 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 28, 2014 2600+ Exp Warrior @ 1800 CR LF 3's!! 2600+ Exp Warrior @ 1800 CR LF 3's!! Every season played = Glad!!Tootulz0 Apr 28, 2014
Apr 27, 2014 So I just woke up and got on good ol KT... http://i.imgur.com/swSGSFs.jpg When I was greeted with this sightBromance0 Apr 27, 2014
Apr 27, 2014 il 570 Resto Druid lf Heroic raid team. I am a IL 570 Resto Druid. I am 7/14 heroic I SoO. I started raiding in ICC so I haven’t been playing from the beginning, but I have been playing for a while. Currently my main toon is on Garona, but I am looking to server transfer. Garona does not have the population to support a very deep raiding community. My raid team broke up last week due to attendance problems. I am looking for a fun, focused 10 man raid team. I know it is late in the expansion, but I love to raid. These are the things I am looking for in a raid team: • Raid times beginning at 7:00 to 8:00 server on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. If we don’t finish what we are working on, Sunday or Monday nights would be fine. • No drama. People arguing and putting people down is not a fun raid environment. • No loot drama. Loot rules need to be fair. If something is BIS for someone or a big upgrade, that person should get it or at least get to roll on it. • I currently use Vent. I have Skype and Mumble installed. • I need a raid team that is at least 7/14 heroic. I have no desire to go back and have to work through the progression again. • I prefer a 10 man raid group, but would consider 25 man. • I would prefer healing with a Shaman. They are awesome this expansion. But if that’s not possible, just having one in the raid would be acceptable. Tranq + Spiritwalkers Grace = Awesome I have had a week off. I am refreshed and ready to kill internet monsters. My battle tag is Vvi#1397.Vvi1 Apr 27, 2014
Apr 27, 2014 <Enigma> hosted -- Herald of the Titans <Enigma> (est. 11-25-2004) is hosting a Herald of the Titans run for alts and friends alike. Currently looking for: 1x DPS: Any atm Criteria: Defeat Algalon the Observer in 10-player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment with an item level higher than is available in 10-player Ulduar (i.e. 226iL). For all those who are looking for this exotic feat of strength please contact me in-game through Btag (Dexter#1513). Thanks! This is an extensive guide for the achievement: http://www.wowhead.com/guide=1849/preparing-the-herald-of-the-titansXzar7 Apr 27, 2014
Apr 27, 2014 LF Horde Undead and Goblin Female for Achieve If any Horde Female Undead or Goblin (or both) players could help me out here on KT or it's attached realms that'd be awesome.Tokkul0 Apr 27, 2014
Apr 27, 2014 WTS ALANI MOUNT KILL :D I have recently farmed enough Sky-shards to make the Sky Crystal, Now I am looking for a serious buyer to buy the mount from me. What will happen is that I will:: -Invite you to group -Kill the mob. -Have master loot on and assign the mount to buyer. I take the money up front and will Skype if needed for legitimacy. My Battle-Tag is Meo#1365 Add me and attach a note saying 'keen buyer' or something if interested. Thanks :)Cyaabro0 Apr 27, 2014
Apr 26, 2014 Blacksmith lvling mats Looking for a Blacksmith living kit 0-600 Add me pmo# 1784Ibankl0 Apr 26, 2014
Apr 24, 2014 575 13/14 Heroic SoO Frost Mage lf Guild ...Segami4 Apr 24, 2014
Apr 24, 2014 LFM FOR RBG I am looking for members to join the second rbg team of my guild. We are an active PVP guild and are looking to expand upon our rbg teams. What we currently have Ret Paladin - DPS Subtlety Rogue - DPS Balance Druid - DPS Frost Mage - DPS Arms Warrior -DPS Holy Paladin - Heals --------------- Affliction Warlock - Needed Guardian Druid - Needed Holy Priest - Needed Restoration Druid - Needed If you're interested in joining the team send Lumen a pm on Kel'thuzad.Lumen0 Apr 24, 2014
Apr 24, 2014 LFG / Core Group Ret. 559 os holy 538 I was very thankful for the guilds that brought me, but I need a guild with late raids times, being that i don't get off work till 930pm server, I know out server is small, but i am very dedicated and will commit to the later hours. Currently 559 Ret. and OS Holy 538, but i would be very interested in the opportunity to run with a guild that would best help me and that i could serve as well. I am experience through flex and barely started doing some norms, but the mechanics i believe i have down. btag: fmliafuentes#1404Ruhdiculus1 Apr 24, 2014
Apr 23, 2014 Info on a social guild, active at night? Seattle based Vanilla player who originally rolled on Cenarian Circle, then Sentinels. I'm awake 6pm to 10am (graveyard shift), and would like to find a guild that has at least 10 active members during those times, with which to socialize. My 90 Raiding Hunter main is in a great guild for that purpose, but I have many alts I prefer to play as the majority of my time, and well.. the other guild is kinda rude, silent, boring. Contact me in game during those times please!Cassiy7 Apr 23, 2014
Apr 22, 2014 Returning Ele/Enh LFG ~530ilvl Hi, I just came back from a year long break, and I'm looking for a tight knit raiding group to settle down with for WoD. Don't really care about your progression since I'm interested in completing SoO but I understand that most guilds are on a break atm. I'm available anytime except Friday and Saturday nights, and have a preference for week night schedules. I'm about 530ilvl as Ele and 516 as Enh, would rather play Enhancement but I really like both specs so it doesn't matter much to me. I quit at 5/13H ToT when that was a decent clearing time (irrc) if that means anything. Looking for a guild for mythic raiding, flex nights optional but would be nice. Feel free to add Impossibru#1901Sleisel0 Apr 22, 2014
Apr 22, 2014 Need help please =) @ Dalaran =-)<br/><br/>Could some pretty lil' goblin female please show up there so I can put some bunny ears on you! If you are alliance - and have a horde toon, goblin female - would be happy to tip you to take some time out and help me finish the achievement, in return I would be happy (Hordies) to bring whatever race you need to Dalaran as well - even if I have to quickly level a toon to 18 on the alliance side. <br/><br/>I would appreciate anyone's help please contact me in game if you are willing to help me out, <br/><br/>Thank you!<br/><br/>ZarZartar1 Apr 22, 2014
Apr 22, 2014 Help Please @ Dalaran =-) Could some pretty lil' goblin female please show up there so I can put some bunny ears on you!? If you are alliance - and have a horde toon, goblin female - would be happy to tip you to take some time out and help me finish the achievement, in return I would be happy (Hordies) to bring whatever race you need to Dalaran as well - even if I have to quickly level a toon to 18 on the alliance side. I would appreciate anyone's help please contact me in game if you are willing to help me out. Thank you! ZarZartar0 Apr 22, 2014
Apr 21, 2014 Looking for RBG Team to Push Rating to 1700. I currently lead my own RBG groups using Oqueue but I'm looking for an organized team from K'T to run with to push my rating to 1700 and beyond. I was at 1697 this season before losing 4-5 games in a row. I am usually online everyday. I would like to stop losing rating and progress into higher MMR Games. B-tag Akizen#1192Akizen0 Apr 21, 2014
Apr 21, 2014 Fun, Casual, Social Guild Hi, all. I'm getting back into things after mostly messing around from vanilla to WotLK. I'm looking for or willing to start a small (15-20 max), mature, friendly guild active through the night. If you're interested in helping out and having fun with a close knit group (whether it's leveling, old raids, gearing up, transmog runs or whatevs), let me know in game. If we scrape up a decent enough group, current raiding/pve could be fun, too. I don't rule out giving pvp a go. Let me know! MANDELBAUM, MANDELBAUM, MANDELBAUMMandelbaum1 Apr 21, 2014
Apr 20, 2014 LF RBG team I am looking for a guild RBG team and/or guild for when I xfer to the realm. 1800 exp in RBGs - I know it isn't a lot, but shows I can at least pug to that rating. I am just looking for a guild I can get into the alt group of or something - preferable at least a 1700cr team that is steadily advancing. I don't expect to be let into one of the great pvp guilds on the realm, though I think if I was given the chance, I could impress. My ally is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/agamaggan/Triumphants/advanced He is almost full prideful, his off pieces aren't the best - I would rather have crit/spirit over the haste many of them have, but they were celestrial drops (yes I was very lucky) - so I really can't complain. I plan to xfer next week so I can come over with only 1 piece short of full prideful. If any guild is willing to give me the chance to shine, post a reply or add my b-tag Anthony#11737. I am also open to any thoughts or even criticism (as long as it is constructive).Tríumphant2 Apr 20, 2014
Apr 20, 2014 LF active RBG guild I am currently in Just Quit and I never see anything on the calendar and no one really does anything together besides small groups that know each other. I am looking for a guild that does rbgs together and the officers keep everyone in the loop of what is going on throughout the week. I am on nightly from 5-11pm.Fredro0 Apr 20, 2014
Apr 20, 2014 Lfg RBG Guild I really want to transfer from Stormreaver-Horde to Kel'Thuzad-Alliance. I have 1725 rbg experience and 1750+ in 3's. I want to join a guild that HAS a team up and running. If the guild is new, I don't mind, but I would much rather jump right into the action, no waiting around.Savingrain0 Apr 20, 2014
Apr 20, 2014 2k warrior looking for a team Looking for 2k xp players to push at least 2.2 this season, be chill and don't peace out after a couple games Interested in 3s and to a lesser extent 5s, no RBGs or 2s. armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Hateform/statistic#21:152 btag: Hate#1859 also looking for a pvp guild that does actual pvpMagnna0 Apr 20, 2014
Apr 20, 2014 Thinking of rolling ally here. How's the WPVP?Airgait3 Apr 20, 2014
Apr 20, 2014 WTB Sha Crystals in Bulk. [A] I posted in trade a lot and not really finding anyone and don't want to pay AH prices. hoping for 14,000 for 100. 140ea or something.Darkya0 Apr 20, 2014
Apr 19, 2014 WTB Normal Carry! Hey guys! so i am currently saved to Siege in Soo! If any guild out there are selling carrys from that to 14/14 please contact me ingame! Also this is normal! repoz#1312Repozs0 Apr 19, 2014
Apr 19, 2014 WTB 1-600 Enchanting Kit ! WTB 1-600 Enchanting Kit ! totems#1378 add meWinstreakpls0 Apr 19, 2014
Apr 18, 2014 WTS LV 25 guild WTS LV 25 Guild with 7 Bank Tabs and over 260+ Active members Good cash Flow Make offers pstCorumbrae1 Apr 18, 2014