Kel'Thuzad

Mar 30, 2014 To the guild, Systematic I really do appreciate that you invited me through OQueue to run some flex modes. You seemed like a good group of players. After all, we did beat every single kill record I had by 1 to 2 minutes. So I just have one question. Why did you remove me from the group? I think I have a sneaky suspicion as to why. A few people in the group died right as we killed General Nazgrim, I was one of those people. Everyone was resurrected and left the instance to start the next wing, except for me. So I had to release to the graveyard and run back to my corpse. That's when I was kicked. So I sincerely hope that was the reason why I was removed because you didn't want to wait for me to run back to my corpse. If I was kicked for another reason, feel free to let me know. I can't improve myself if no one gives me constructive criticism. I personally thought I was doing well. I wouldn't be making a huge deal about this if it wasn't for the fact that I already looted the first two wings in Flex earlier in the week. Your group was advertised for all four, so I thought I would deal with getting no loot for the first hour or so until we got to the wings I haven't cleared. So I personally feel like my time was wasted. That makes me sad, and it makes me search out your server to make a small QQ post about it. Otherwise, as stated earlier, I enjoyed the run up until I was kicked because no one wanted to resurrect me. =(Obim1 Mar 30, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 Arms Warr/DPriest LF PvP Guild Looking for a PvP guild that does RBG's and Arenas. Trying to push rating in both. 2k Exp on Horde toons. Prefer a guild that's chill. Please message me on here or whisper me in-game.Volkrad0 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 571 7/14HM LF Raid Group My raid group has called it quits until WoD. I am interested in continuing to progress and complete SoO. I also have a viable tank spec at about a 560 ilvl.Dkthemaximus1 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 Brewmaster Monk needed for CM best times Former US 13 Challenge Mode team - looking for Brewmaster Monk to push realm best/regional times. The candidate must have Challenge Mode experience, plus additional tanking experience ON THE MONK! The BiS gear can be acquired later on. Once you get accepted, if needed, you will be given a BiS/Shopping list. Strategies will be provided as well, but if you have any tips & tricks they are always welcome. Current team: You Discipline Priest Elemental Shaman Frost Mage Survival Hunter For questions and interest, leave a message here, or add Click#1991. Be ready to impress me.Jasmine9 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 27, 2014 WTS Recipe: Dirge's Kickin' Chimaerok Chops http://www.wowhead.com/item=21025#comments:0 This item is the only epic cooking recipe in the game and is no longer available unless previously held in bags. Wowhead says 220k, so I'll start at 200k or best offer. Mostly just a collectors item but it is a piece of WoW memorabilia as it was a reward from the AQ shifting scepter quest line I believe. Advertising this across all realms I have 90s on. Please add "gamilon" to friends on this server or send in game mail if you wish to bid for the recipe.Aerodynamiç0 Mar 27, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 Heroic exp RL's LF raiding Guild 552 Survival hunter 3/14h exp 560 Destro lock 3/14h exp Looking for a late night raiding guild, anything past 7pm server time. We are both very competent, know how to play our classes 100% to their potential, raid aware, dependable, and can make all raid times consistently. Please leave a comment for any guilds recruiting. :) thanks.Wonhunglo0 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 571, 6/14 heroic, LF raiding group My current group has shut down for the rest of the expansion, and I'm still wanting to progress in SoO. My schedule is generally open.Dolomar1 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 ( A ) 541 hunter xrealm BIO Age: 20 almost 21 Name: Velesticus / agerek ( all ingame names ) progression: 6/14 heroic SoO exp Days i can raid: anyday really looking for a night guild item lvl / spec: 541 beast mastery Let me make thing straight. I AM NOT LOOKING 2 TRANSFER!!! with the recent news of SoO being cross realm i wanna make new friends and find a raiding guild that will take my hunter. I'm bored of healing and just wanna take a break of my 571 resto shammy tell next expansion. I've been playing him all expansion and finally found a fun DPS i really enjoy. Please don't think i'll grow bored of this toon, i won't considering i've played my shammy since day 1 of MoP and i just started really enjoying this hunter for the past few weeks haha. if interested please it me up at bloodbash3r#1184Velesticus0 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 25, 2014 Looking for friends/ guild I'm looking for a group of people to play with, I don't have any friends who play wow. I'm looking for a group who uses team speak, and has active nice players. I know I am low level right now but I will be playing hard to level up, I love PVP and it is basically the only thing I do but I will do PvE.Skreedles0 Mar 25, 2014
Mar 25, 2014 Does anyone do SoO normal? Are there any guilds or organized pugs that do normal SoO? I started playing again a month ago after leaving for about a year and 8 months. Issue I am running into is that most guilds run heroic SoO and require an ilvl that is unattainable unless you were already part of a guild or group that progressed through that content. Raid finder is only 528 and best timeless gear is 535 but most look for 540 ilvl minimum. The whole cross realm raid tool has not been handy because I have yet to find a group with it and I'm guessing its because my gear is to low for groups that are looking. Since I'm starting to top people in raid finder progress I'm trying to find that next level since my past raiding experience wants me to push. In the end I'm just looking for a guild to catch up in content with and push into WoD content as a regular raider. If guilds don't run this anymore does anyone know of pugs? Before I quit I use to be GM and one of the raid leaders for our raid groups. I was able to push and lead through heroic Cata content. I'm very self sufficient and a good raider and itching to get back into it. If there is nothing around I will just try to make my own group and will look for more for that. My id is Hellfire#1434.Gorefury2 Mar 25, 2014
Mar 25, 2014 LF for server that has world pvp and RBGs Been looking to change servers for a while now. Been playing Horde since bc on burning blade and the server is almost dead now. Thinking about going alliance since iv never gotten a toon pasted 24 for ally. Looking for a server that has some insane world pvp, actually good pvp guilds, with of course pve guilds. Wanted to know if this server has a good pop, good world pvp, and wanted to know how balanced it is. Is this a horde or ally server? And for alliance, is there a good amount of PVP guilds and World PVP. Are you outnumbered so much that 10 horde can raid stormwind, like horde can on my server? looking for that community feeling that vanilla and bc had. Summary: looking for pvp guilds, and world pvp while we wait for WoD as an ally. If i find a great pvp guild that is horde, i probably would transfer or boost a toon.Zeusshama0 Mar 25, 2014
Mar 25, 2014 1600 Rogue LF PvP guild Recently transferred to Kel, looking for a guild that doesn't pve, only pvp. I need something active. I am available everyday. but i work usually till 6'STSeldum0 Mar 25, 2014
Mar 24, 2014 [A] 562 Warlock LF Raiding Guild Looking for a guild thats 14/14 normal and either started progression into heroics or is looking to start progression into heroics very soon also I'm only looking for 10 man I'm 14/14 norm and it probably doesn't mean anything but I have experience leading garrosh pugs (and have been doing so for the past month or so - consistently 1 shotting him every week) Currently average around 300k dps (goes up or down depending on the fight) I'm able to raid every single night excluding ThursdaysVaxity1 Mar 24, 2014
Mar 23, 2014 Challenge modes gold Hey guys, im a ret / prot paladin looking for people that are doing gold challenge mode runs, not looking for carries just looking for a group I can fit in and maybe start selling carries, Whisper me in game/mail me or can reply to this on here ! TYHûmîditÿ4 Mar 23, 2014
Mar 23, 2014 xavier lose duel 2 miGòóbi0 Mar 23, 2014
Mar 23, 2014 Brewmaster Monk Looking for Flex Guild Simple enough, I'm an iLvl 525 Brewmaster monk (at the current date) and want to get into flex this is my first 90 but I have a really decent grasp of what to do, how to get decent gold, what the SoO boss mechanics are etc. So if anybody has any recommendations or wants to just invite me straight up that'd be great. I enjoyed this game solo so far but I heard the real fun is in a gulid. So in simple words I'm up for grabs. (Not saying I'm special just saying if anyone needs another tank you've got one)Lelantimonk0 Mar 23, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 Mage LF CM gold group pretty descriptive title just moved to KT from Stormreaver and am looking for a group to complete CM golds with for the transmog gear i am on most days for a great amount of time so pst me in gameMariarah1 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 LF PvP guild/buds to get out of rating hell Hi KT Been doing arenas and PvP since S1 and before. I currently am trying to get back into the fold after a long break, and had to grind gear and tokens starting from Tyranicals (hence the current rating hell). Yes, I know it isn't easy for rogues at the moment, but I love this class more than any other. Got my gear going, and did my homework for classes changes since then. Problem is, I can't find constructive, dedicated and fun folks to play with and build my way back up. Randoms don't want to use voice, and go for easy win before bailing. I am looking for three things: 1- A PvP-dedicated guild with competent, and constructive folks. 2- A RBG team that won't quit and insult each other's mom because of occasional loss. 3- 3v3 partners for Thug, PMR, or RLS, or others if it works. I can take criticism, I am patient, I will be there when we schedule games, I do not rage, I provide advice and criticism when it helps. I can be on on week end afternoons and some evenings, on Mon, Wed,and Fri end pm and nights. I want to make this toon's PvP fun and competitive again, and am looking for smart, fun people to do it with. Pst in game, or here. Cheers Blis.Blisterz0 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 560 Ele LF Fri-Monday Raid Hi i'm an ele lf guild Lite#1428 Lets make our dreams come true together.Litening0 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 22, 2014 Hunter LF Competitive CMs / CM sales Hi, I'm looking for a group that's interested in pushing realm best CMs and/or doing CM sales on a regular basis. I have a pretty flexible schedule, though I generally play on an EST schedule. About Me: I've completed 48 gold CMs so far. I am part of the group that currently holds the KT Scarlet Monastery record, though I think it could be pretty easily beaten by a competent group. For what it's worth, I have a Proving Grounds score of 7699, which is rank 3 for hunters in the US and rank 1 overall on KT. I have about 90% of the hunter CM BiS. Feel free to add me at Honor#1508!Noggenfogger4 Mar 22, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 <RTI> 13/14H needs 2 dps (w/ os if possible!) <RTI> is a 10m transfer guild from Kil'Jaeden alliance. Raid times are M, T, W, 7-10 server, 6-9 pst. We use a loot council system where needed, but generally resort to /roll on farm content. We're a friendly guild full of achievement hoarders and some geared alts, if you think you have what it takes to raid with us submit an application on our website at www.rti-guild.com or use my battletag to get in contact with me. malicrine#1916 Warrior, Feral, Monk, DK These are the DPS classes we need the most. All classes will be considered if the player is exceptional. Hybrid classes will be used as a 3rd healer or 3rd tank, play both specs! IMPORTANT PLEASE READ This is for our 11th and 12th raider spots. We will have no more than 12. IT IS NOT A BENCH SPOT. Having 12 people means everyone is willing to sit for some bosses. As a "raider" you will be treated equally and not asked to sit EVERY fight, but you must be prepared to sit if asked to. On our initial Thok progression, our GM sat and our 1 week old recruit was used. Again, everyone sits a little bit each night. The officers and GM are not exempt! Previous heroic experience is a plus. Current heroic experience is a PLUS PLUS. ilvl 560+ is MANDATORY. You should expect to join the guild and be used immediately which means pulling your weight on progression fights. Any questions/comments/concerns can be sent to malicrine#1916 Special Bonus Section: We ARE recruiting for WoD as well! If you want to join for WoD we'll take you as a "social" rank and get to know you while we wrap up this expansion. We have some alt runs and welcome all players join. All classes needed for WoD recruitmentMalicrin13 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 21, 2014 LF Heroic Garrosh kill , WTB Real ID is whunt1001#1777 Details and gold price will be discussed in game.Kroniç2 Mar 21, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 <Royal Militia> of KT US 27th LFM for WoD! We recently transferred from Bleeding Hollow to Kel'thuzad, and we are looking for more for Warlords. We want you....the guys/gals that are being held back by people in your current raid! -Raid Times: 4 of Tues/Weds/Thurs/Sun/Mon, 8pm-12am EST (we pick which days work best for the group on a weekly basis). -Guild Needs: We are currently recruiting any and all amazing players for WoD. -Guild History: RM has been progression raiding since Molten Core. Many of the same players are still raiding today. We've cleared every instance when it was current, usually at or near the server first. We're a stable, mature guild with a focus on PvE progression without drama. -Who to Contact: Please contact Mini#1532 or Isamoo#1333 if interested. -Where to apply: http://royalmilitia.taggedup.comIsamoo2 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 <Seveneth Plague> Is Recruiting **SEEKING FOR CORE GROUP: Holy Paladin, Protection Warrior, Brewmaster Monk, Arcane Mage, Combat Rogue, and a Hunter!** Hey there everyone. <Seventh Plague> is a new guild here on KT, currently level 11, that welcomes all interested in joining. This includes those interested in PvE, PvP, Socials, Levelers, etc. Primarily, we're looking for raiders interested in starting 10M/Flex progression in SoO and later into WoD as we gear up and get groups going. We're looking to center progression around a traditional 2 day a week raiding schedule. Currently we are looking at the times of Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6-9 server time which is 8-11 EST. If you're looking for a friendly tight knit group for raiding each week, Seventh Plague is for you. Those interested in FLEX: We will be raiding FLEX for the next few weeks with our core group to finish getting geared at our normal times (6-9PM Server, 8-11 EST), after which Tuesdays and Wednesdays will be our 10M days and FLEX raiding will most likely occur on the weekends officially as a non-mandatory casual ordeal. If you would like to FLEX raid during the week, we can work things out! Let me know. With that said, as an expanding guild we would also like to welcome in aspects of PvP, with possible Guild RBGs being setup assuming we get enough people interested in working on a PvP spectrum within the guild as well. Finally we welcome all other types of players, whether that be someone leveling, or someone looking for the social aspect of the guild. We want to form a friendly environment for all ends of WoW. Thank you for reading this far, and if you're interested in joining or have other questions feel free to Pst. me (Arthandas) or the Co-GM, Zido, if we're online, or simply leave a reply below. Thanks again.Arthandas3 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 WTB BS Kit Hey, looking for BS 300-600. In game mail me with price then we can c.o.d. ThanksBloodymerry0 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 20, 2014 Walls are fun Falls are more fun Props to the people who caught me. Made it more challenging.Finalherö0 Mar 20, 2014
Mar 19, 2014 13/14H Recruiting For 10M SoO and Mythic WoD Faction: Alliance Guild: <Mens Wearhouse> Server: Kel'Thuzad, High Pop, PvP, NY data center (Will will be server transferring prior to WoD) We are currently looking for 1 healer and 2 ranged DPS (Warlock, Shadow Priest and/or Balance Druid) for an immediate raid spot for this tier. Due to the announcement of Mythic raiding, we are slowly trying to increase our roster as we transition into the 20-man format, so if you are an exceptional player of any class, please speak with us. Our guild's core has been together since Vanilla. All of us have experience in top-ranked US/world progression guilds such as Premonition, Risen, V A N Q U I S H E D, and others (including our own). We love to raid, it's why we play this game, but we don't want to put in the amount of time required to be a top-ranked US/world guild anymore. This isn't to say that we aren't "hardcore players", we most definitely are when it comes to progression raiding, but aren't when it comes to our schedule. We decided to form a progression-oriented raiding guild with a more casual schedule that is focused on heroic content with the goal of clearing each heroic tier while it's still relevant. The guild officially came together in it's MoP iteration for ToT. Although we started off slow due to not having much gear from the previous tier, we did finish 13/13H ToT and ended up ranked 3rd for 10-man content on this extremely competitive high-pop server. While progressing, we follow an 11 hour per week schedule, although due to holidays, there may be times when we raid less. Our raid times are concrete and generally end promptly at the scheduled times. Tuesday/Thursday - 8-11 EST Sunday - 6-11 EST When content is on farm status, Sundays may not have a scheduled raid, assuming that we full-clear on Tuesday/Thursday. We will sometimes start early as people log on in order to clear trash or stay late if we feel that we're really close to a boss kill. As a guild, we have a lot to offer: Stable, laid-back guild environment - As mentioned above, we have been together as a core guild for a long time and that isn't something that will change. Although we would likely be considered a smaller guild, people are very active in-game, on our forums, or playing other games such as Hearthstone, Diablo, DotA and LoL to name a few. Relaxed raiding atmosphere - We like to have fun when we raid, but that doesn't mean we let people get sloppy, lose focus or not pull their weight. If people are making mistakes or we're wiping on something that we shouldn't be, people do get called out and sat if it is necessary. Competitive players - We try to push our DPS, Healers, and Tanks to play at their best. If someone is parsing low compared to the average of their class/spec, they will be made fun of relentlessly, as encouragement to do better...hey, it's how we show love. We will also analyze logs in an effort to help figure out where that person may be losing DPS, although this should be something they would hopefully be doing on their own in order to become a better player. To continue raiding with us past your trial, you'll need to meet a few simple requirements: Be able to make our raid times. - We expect people to show up on time and raid-ready. If you can't make a raid, at least have the decency to let someone know that you won't be on via forum post, text message, email, phone all, smoke signal, Morse code or carrier pigeon. Play your class at a very high level. - Not only does this mean pulling great numbers, but also not dying to avoidable boss mechanics, knowing how to maximize your output and researching progression encounters. Be mature and reliable. - If you are a child, find a guild that won't mind if you have to eat dinner with the family or go to your sisters volleyball game because odds are you won't fit in with us old folks. If you think it's okay to blow off the raid because Billy wants to show you his new Pokemon collection, then don't waste our time. Our average age is around 25. Our members want to raid, we take time out of our schedule to raid...time that could be spent with our wives, kids, friends and family. If you can't make a similar commitment, or don't want to, then <Mens Wearhouse> isn't the place for you, "I guarantee it". Take criticism well and use it to make yourself a better player. - If you can't handle being called out for making a mistake, owning the mistake you made or try to flip the blame on someone else, then we don't have room for you and your bulls#!t. If you can't handle progression raiding, which means many many hours wiping on the same boss, then find a guild that is 10/14N instead. If you are interested, or have any questions/comments, please get in touch with us in game. Herrm#1787 Trip#1165 Bottles#1267 Silvena#1882Herrmmonk104 Mar 19, 2014
Mar 19, 2014 [A] 3xLate Night 6/14H 10m LF DPS! Raids: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:30pm-1:30am Kel'Thuzad server time (Mountain Standard Time). Gear ilvl should be around 560 and up, Heroic experience preferred but not required if you are all of the following: able to make 100% of our raids (be reliable and consistent), do decent dps, interrupt/silence/CC as needed, have stable internet and reliable computer, not die to the same fight mechanics over and over, mature, easy going, fun. Add my battletag: DamagerSnowy#1850, include your character name, spec wanting to raid in and server it is on in the friend request and/or contact me in game via mail or whisper. You don't have to be a super player just have all of the above. If you are unsure add me and ask me any questions you have!Snowyvixen0 Mar 19, 2014
Mar 18, 2014 <Socially Unacceptable> Recruiting Socially Unacceptable is a raiding and pvp guild ran by old friends that have raided together in the past and are looking to come back to raiding again. Our 10 man group is almost full, just missing a few more men. While a good 10m group is nice we want to go 25m and then scale down to 20m for 6.0. Our first run together as a group we cleared half of SoO in 3 hours with one wipe, although it is no heroics we will soon be there. We are a raiding guild that has the 2-3 day raiding schedule of a non-hardcore raiding guild but with the progression of a guild that raids more than a few days a week. Raid times are currently as follows but a day may be added during hard pushes at progression: Wed: 9:30-12 server Thurs: 9:30-12 server We are looking for almost all classes and roles. Since we are still building our 25m people that are still working on gear will be considered as long as you are actively gearing as best as you can and you are exceptional at your class and know what you're doing. Add B-Tag LeRose#1519 or pst someone in guild for a ginv and message a gm when possibleLavaballs5 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 18, 2014 <Rohirrim> 10m 14/14 1/14H LF Tank and DPS We are currently looking for tanks and dps for our core raid team. Currently looking for people with ilvl of 550+. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9pm server. We are a pretty laid back group who doesn't mind joking around. So either leave a comment or whisper in game. Hope to hear from ya!Mattamis2 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 18, 2014 WTB JC kit 1-600 (A) As it states in the title, I want to buy a full JC kit. Either respond to this or PM me in game #HojPoj1895Qtpoj0 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 18, 2014 How is this server? Hello so I made this thread on http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1473096-Which-US-PVE-Server-is-best-to-go-to and due to the answers given, I am considering making this server my new home for my alliance toons. Just got a couple of questions as I didn't have the chance on starter. 1. How is the PVE progression for guilds? 2. Is the community healthy? Are guilds always xferring? Are pugs normally good? 2. How is the AH/economy? 3. How is the PVP? 4. Any queues? 5. Are there are a lot of guilds that raid at appropriate times in EST? (8-11pm EST, example) Thanks to those that reply. :)Bigbuttmario6 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 18, 2014 Recruiting Altered State(H) is currently recruiting active players who are both pvp/pve focused. We have over 800 members and are a level 25 guild. We need more PVE raiders and there are spots for you so mail or pst in game with any questions. Yes, we have people playing Horde side again :)Krelendis1 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 18, 2014 Indestructible (A) KT 13/13H 3-Night Guild <Indestructible> is a 25-man, 3 night per week Alliance raiding guild on Kel'Thuzad US-PVP comprised of fun and mature people. We've been around for over four years and we're looking for people who: 1) are serious about raid progression; 2) love WoW; and 3) have a sense of humor. If you want to be a core raider in the most respected and feared Alliance guild on a competitive, high-population server, we have what you're looking for. We use loot council to distribute loot. We are consistently one of the top 20 guilds in the world that raid 3 nights a week. We do not force our raiders to treat WoW as a full-time job. We raid a comfortable 3 nights a week and cover all raiding expenses, leaving plenty of time for our members to pursue outside interests. When it comes raid time, we work hard and make good use of our time. We spend FAR less time wiping than the average progression guild. You can find proof of this by viewing our World of Logs page with the link below. We come to boss fights prepared, and we swiftly take down new content on a consistent basis. If you join Indestructible, you will be among the ranks of some of the most skilled players in the region. All like-minded raiders, all working toward a common goal. We operate as a well-oiled machine. Cataclysm Progression: Tier 11: 13/13 Heroic Tier 12: 7/7 Heroic Tier 13: 8/8 Heroic (#70 US) Past Progression: Wrath: OS 3 Drakes (10/25) Ulduar: Yogg +1/Algalon (25) / Yogg +0 (10) ToGC: Tribute to Skill (25) / Tribute to Insanity (10) ICC: 12/12 Heroic (10/25) / Alliance first Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25) http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Indestructible/rating.tier14_25 Raid Schedule: Monday 7:00 - 11:00 Tuesday 7:00 - 11:00 Wednesday 7:00 - 11:00 All times are MST (server time). Raid invites start at 6:30 PM. Trash pulls begin at 6:45. You can find a bit more about us here: http://weareindestructible.com/pages/info Recruitment: We are always recruiting skilled and dedicated players, regardless of class. We do not accept applicants for bench spots. You will have a fair opportunity to show us what you have. Our trial period generally lasts about 2 weeks. During this period, we evaluate trial raiders based on their attitude, attendance, skill level, situational awareness, and cohesiveness with the guild as a whole. Our major needs at this time are: Resto druid Resto shaman Shadow priest Rogue Holy Paladin You can always find up to date information on the main page of our website http://www.weareindestructible.com/ How to Apply: - Click "Apply to guild" in the top right hand corner (right above recruitment box) - Provide us with a detailed application, and do not leave any fields blank. If you do not have any of the requested items (logs, screenshot, etc) then make sure you get them before applying. - All applications are private! Nobody from your old/current guild will be able to see it. For Additional Information: Contact: Darksavior, Nerfasap, Clyopandra, Footsz, Asmongold, Nerdsláyer, or Afflictid.Footsz346 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 What is datacenter IP address of this server? wow-64.exe shows that I'm connected to 12.129.206.130 which is Los Angeles datacenter. I thought that Kel'Thuzad was in NewYork datacenter. I specially moved this char to NewYork to have a lower ping, but if it goes through LA it looses all meaning. Blizzard states that Kel'Thuzad is in Nightfall battlegroup with ip address 63.240.104.93, but when I check all my open connection I don't see anything related to 63.240.xx.xx. I've chars on Cyclone and Nightfall, but it always shows LA ip address. I'm confused. Can someone enlighten me?Kerrighan2 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 1900 xp Mage LF Active PVP Guild Looking for active pvp guild for RBG's and 2 / 3's, have Skype/mumble/ts/vent everything, mail in game or messageWekt0 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 <Fortis> 11/14 Heroic SoO <Fortis> is a 10m Raid Guild comprised of a group of Friends that have played since the launch of World of Warcraft. Our members have been a part of such legendary Kel’thuzad guilds as Horde Gone Wild, Monolith, Violent Sin, Pacifist, Ministry, Intent, old Fortis, and Exodus. <Fortis> runs a compressed raid schedule of 2 days per week. Our raids run Wednesday and Thursday from 7-11pm Server Time (MST). <Fortis> is currently 11/14 Heroic SoO Candidates must have a minimum ilvl of 570 and have at least 9/14 Heroic SoO experience. deathknight druid (balance) druid (restoration) mage monk (healer) priest (healer) priest (dd) shaman (enhancement) warlock Please contact Tachikara, Raresteak, Shiektal in game on Kel’thuzad.Raresteak1 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 LF raid times 8+ server Kel'thuzad (8/8 HM) Resto shaman LF raiding guilds that raid at about 8+ server time, extremely skilled, very geared, I have "rankings" on four different healers in BOTH 10N/HM 25N/HM. please contact me through lucajjon@msu.eduKrúnk3 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 LF active ally pvp guild!!! LF active pvp guild on alliance!! send me mail in game or chat me. thank youKinzo2 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 KoP is Now recruiting for Heroics Kingdom of Poseidon is recruiting 1 Tank, 1 MDPS and 3 RDPS for SoO. Doing Heroics next week. You must be 550+ and heroic experience is preferred but not required. We raid Tues/Wed/Mond 8-11 Server.Deckssham0 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 Looking for guild / 566 hunter 566 Hunter/566 Rogue / 560 disc priest / 560 frost dk looking for weekend raid guild - flexible on times, all are 14/14N looking for some heroic progression. PST me in game at StevenLOL#1843 or leave message on the thread.Bagwel1 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 Horde Guild recruiting for 10 man SoO and Rbg Raging Downy Babies is now recruiting for 10 man siege and Rbgs, Raid leader has full clear exp and many heroic kills. If this is something that interests you please contact -Tosinsalads, Odah, Howmadareu- for the siege group need dps, 1 tank, 1 healer. have 5 pro players, we just rerolled here and looking to expand our game play.Tosinsalads0 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 alliance random bg ques. Anyone else having problems winning any bg outside of av or IOS? I can only seem to win bg's as alliance when im fully geared. when I go in on a alt we lose 99% of the time.Eltstania0 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 Looking for guild. Hey all, Experienced player here (Vanilla, BC, WoTLK and a little Cata) just now getting back into the game. Just transferred my 90 rogue, 90 shaman and 74 priest al over here and am looking for a guild of raiders/pvp'ers to get involved with. Looking for a more adult-oriented guild (23-year-old college student here). Hit me up in game, Jayphy (priest) Parabox (Shaman) Squattingcat (Rogue).Saigon0 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 Thinking about a new alliance on this server. How is this server for Alliance population? I'm thinking about using my boost here.Batiatus2 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 [A] Failed Kamikazes Progression Guild We are an evening raiding guild based on Kel'Thuzad. Our recruitment is centered around a 25 man roster for progression We have maintained a casual yet professional raiding status since Icecrown Citadel back in Wrath of the Lich King. Our guild operates as a tight knit family and we treat everyone respectfully whether they are a part of our guild or our community in general. We expect our raiders to put forth top quality effort and strive to play their class to the best of their ability. We emphasize the importance of attitude in our raiders. If you are not able to contribute to a positive raiding environment while benefiting the group, this is not the guild for you. We are currently 3/13 Heroic in Siege of Orgrimmar with progress being made on Iron Juggernaut; we have heroic Immerseus, Norushen, and Galakras on farm. When Heroic progress is wrapping up for the week we leave an hour or so to finish the run on Normal for both gear and relaxation. We are looking for exceptional players who are well rounded and interested in a tight community with a professional raiding environment. Requirements are: Be respectable. Respect both yourself and those around you. We play to have fun, not to deal with drama. Own up to your mistakes. If you mess up, be responsible and account for your screw ups. Be knowledgeable about your class, the boss mechanics and general knowledge of other aspects within the game. Attendance. We expect our raiders to be on time and at least 10 minutes before pull so there are no delays. If you are going to be a part of our group, we need to be able to count on you to show up. Raid times Wednesday 9 to 12am Sunday 9 to 12am Monday 9 to 12am We have an interview type application process where you can contact us in game and we will set it up from there. Feel free to mail us in game or wait for one of us to be online and further action will be taken. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact one of our officers and mention this forum post along with any additional information you would like to include. Our guild officers are Fallngardian Vesperblight Darkinvader Classical Krate NubniteClassical9 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 2 Ali 90's LF Hardcore PVP Guild Hello KT, A friend and I have made the jump to KT and are currently in search of a PVP guild. Hopefully its a chill atmosphere that enjoys constantly doing arenas / RBGs etc.. Mainly looking to get involved with a good group of players for the season and to stick with for WOD. Thanks!Kamikun0 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 <Role Models> Is Recruiting !! Are you feeling left out this expansion? Haven't touched any content except LFR? Well we are here to provide a simple solution to those who are new to raiding or if you are a veteran that has been left behind and can't find a guild that raids when you can. We are here for those who want to raid but can't, and we are also here for those who want to start fresh with a new group of people. We have had some issues finding reliable raiders so now is a great chance to get in with our core team. If the raid times don't work for you but you like to do other things like transmog, mount runs, pvp then there is a place for you here. A lot of us really enjoy running RBGS and arenas, if you are looking for competitive PvP this probably isn't the place for you, but if you want to have fun killing some horde then this would be the perfect place for you. We are currently progressing through FLEX 4 - and have done 4/14 normal but haven't had a chance to go much further due to a few unreliable raiders. Raid Times : Thursday - 5:00 - 7:30 Server Time Saturday - 5:00 - 7:30 Server Time What we can provide ~ Fun laid back environment ~ Guild Perks ~ Free guild repairs ~ Access to the guild bank ~ Voice Communication ~ Bags/Support for levelers/alts Our goal as a guild is to kill Garrosh before WoD hits. This isn't a difficult goal, it just requires a group of dedicated players working together as a team. We are also recruiting casuals that are just looking to start new, meet some new people, and have a good time playing. Current Recruiting Needs (Core 10man Team) 1x Reliable Healer (Rdruid, Monk, Priest) We are only recruiting one for our core, but possibly putting together a second team which will require a raid leader, so if you have any interest in running your own group but need some guild support than get in touch with me and we can talk.Hõff0 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 WTB Name(s) If anyone happens to have the names: Brian Tasty Tastypants Frostitute Magikarp Rubick Glaceon Snorlax on Kel'Thuzad-US, for sale, please contact me: TastyPants#1515 I also have the name "Bromance" if anyone is interested in making an offer on that name.Radianse0 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 13, 2014 <Ardent> Now Recruiting! Ardent is a small laid back LvL 25 PVE/PVP guild, and we're openly recruiting friendly and like-minded individuals who just want to enjoy the game! We accept all varieties of players, from people who just started playing to seasoned veterans! Whatever you enjoy doing in WoW, whatever your playstyle, we can accommodate! We’re currently looking for members for our progression 10 man raid group! We also hold a Pandaran world boss group every week, and do a full sweep! If you’re interested in joining the guild, send in game mail to Yuhee or Johnnyg, or send us a request in Looking for Guild!Yuhee0 Mar 13, 2014