Kel'Thuzad

Mar 19, 2014 [A] 3xLate Night 6/14H 10m LF DPS! Raids: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:30pm-1:30am Kel'Thuzad server time (Mountain Standard Time). Gear ilvl should be around 560 and up, Heroic experience preferred but not required if you are all of the following: able to make 100% of our raids (be reliable and consistent), do decent dps, interrupt/silence/CC as needed, have stable internet and reliable computer, not die to the same fight mechanics over and over, mature, easy going, fun. Add my battletag: DamagerSnowy#1850, include your character name, spec wanting to raid in and server it is on in the friend request and/or contact me in game via mail or whisper. You don't have to be a super player just have all of the above. If you are unsure add me and ask me any questions you have!Snowyvixen0 Mar 19, 2014
Mar 18, 2014 <Socially Unacceptable> Recruiting Socially Unacceptable is a raiding and pvp guild ran by old friends that have raided together in the past and are looking to come back to raiding again. Our 10 man group is almost full, just missing a few more men. While a good 10m group is nice we want to go 25m and then scale down to 20m for 6.0. Our first run together as a group we cleared half of SoO in 3 hours with one wipe, although it is no heroics we will soon be there. We are a raiding guild that has the 2-3 day raiding schedule of a non-hardcore raiding guild but with the progression of a guild that raids more than a few days a week. Raid times are currently as follows but a day may be added during hard pushes at progression: Wed: 9:30-12 server Thurs: 9:30-12 server We are looking for almost all classes and roles. Since we are still building our 25m people that are still working on gear will be considered as long as you are actively gearing as best as you can and you are exceptional at your class and know what you're doing. Add B-Tag LeRose#1519 or pst someone in guild for a ginv and message a gm when possibleLavaballs5 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 18, 2014 <Rohirrim> 10m 14/14 1/14H LF Tank and DPS We are currently looking for tanks and dps for our core raid team. Currently looking for people with ilvl of 550+. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9pm server. We are a pretty laid back group who doesn't mind joking around. So either leave a comment or whisper in game. Hope to hear from ya!Mattamis2 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 18, 2014 WTB JC kit 1-600 (A) As it states in the title, I want to buy a full JC kit. Either respond to this or PM me in game #HojPoj1895Qtpoj0 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 18, 2014 How is this server? Hello so I made this thread on http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1473096-Which-US-PVE-Server-is-best-to-go-to and due to the answers given, I am considering making this server my new home for my alliance toons. Just got a couple of questions as I didn't have the chance on starter. 1. How is the PVE progression for guilds? 2. Is the community healthy? Are guilds always xferring? Are pugs normally good? 2. How is the AH/economy? 3. How is the PVP? 4. Any queues? 5. Are there are a lot of guilds that raid at appropriate times in EST? (8-11pm EST, example) Thanks to those that reply. :)Bigbuttmario6 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 18, 2014 Recruiting Altered State(H) is currently recruiting active players who are both pvp/pve focused. We have over 800 members and are a level 25 guild. We need more PVE raiders and there are spots for you so mail or pst in game with any questions. Yes, we have people playing Horde side again :)Krelendis1 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 18, 2014 Indestructible (A) KT 13/13H 3-Night Guild <Indestructible> is a 25-man, 3 night per week Alliance raiding guild on Kel'Thuzad US-PVP comprised of fun and mature people. We've been around for over four years and we're looking for people who: 1) are serious about raid progression; 2) love WoW; and 3) have a sense of humor. If you want to be a core raider in the most respected and feared Alliance guild on a competitive, high-population server, we have what you're looking for. We use loot council to distribute loot. We are consistently one of the top 20 guilds in the world that raid 3 nights a week. We do not force our raiders to treat WoW as a full-time job. We raid a comfortable 3 nights a week and cover all raiding expenses, leaving plenty of time for our members to pursue outside interests. When it comes raid time, we work hard and make good use of our time. We spend FAR less time wiping than the average progression guild. You can find proof of this by viewing our World of Logs page with the link below. We come to boss fights prepared, and we swiftly take down new content on a consistent basis. If you join Indestructible, you will be among the ranks of some of the most skilled players in the region. All like-minded raiders, all working toward a common goal. We operate as a well-oiled machine. Cataclysm Progression: Tier 11: 13/13 Heroic Tier 12: 7/7 Heroic Tier 13: 8/8 Heroic (#70 US) Past Progression: Wrath: OS 3 Drakes (10/25) Ulduar: Yogg +1/Algalon (25) / Yogg +0 (10) ToGC: Tribute to Skill (25) / Tribute to Insanity (10) ICC: 12/12 Heroic (10/25) / Alliance first Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25) http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Indestructible/rating.tier14_25 Raid Schedule: Monday 7:00 - 11:00 Tuesday 7:00 - 11:00 Wednesday 7:00 - 11:00 All times are MST (server time). Raid invites start at 6:30 PM. Trash pulls begin at 6:45. You can find a bit more about us here: http://weareindestructible.com/pages/info Recruitment: We are always recruiting skilled and dedicated players, regardless of class. We do not accept applicants for bench spots. You will have a fair opportunity to show us what you have. Our trial period generally lasts about 2 weeks. During this period, we evaluate trial raiders based on their attitude, attendance, skill level, situational awareness, and cohesiveness with the guild as a whole. Our major needs at this time are: Resto druid Resto shaman Shadow priest Rogue Holy Paladin You can always find up to date information on the main page of our website http://www.weareindestructible.com/ How to Apply: - Click "Apply to guild" in the top right hand corner (right above recruitment box) - Provide us with a detailed application, and do not leave any fields blank. If you do not have any of the requested items (logs, screenshot, etc) then make sure you get them before applying. - All applications are private! Nobody from your old/current guild will be able to see it. For Additional Information: Contact: Darksavior, Nerfasap, Clyopandra, Footsz, Asmongold, Nerdsláyer, or Afflictid.Footsz346 Mar 18, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 What is datacenter IP address of this server? wow-64.exe shows that I'm connected to 12.129.206.130 which is Los Angeles datacenter. I thought that Kel'Thuzad was in NewYork datacenter. I specially moved this char to NewYork to have a lower ping, but if it goes through LA it looses all meaning. Blizzard states that Kel'Thuzad is in Nightfall battlegroup with ip address 63.240.104.93, but when I check all my open connection I don't see anything related to 63.240.xx.xx. I've chars on Cyclone and Nightfall, but it always shows LA ip address. I'm confused. Can someone enlighten me?Kerrighan2 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 1900 xp Mage LF Active PVP Guild Looking for active pvp guild for RBG's and 2 / 3's, have Skype/mumble/ts/vent everything, mail in game or messageWekt0 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 17, 2014 <Fortis> 11/14 Heroic SoO <Fortis> is a 10m Raid Guild comprised of a group of Friends that have played since the launch of World of Warcraft. Our members have been a part of such legendary Kel’thuzad guilds as Horde Gone Wild, Monolith, Violent Sin, Pacifist, Ministry, Intent, old Fortis, and Exodus. <Fortis> runs a compressed raid schedule of 2 days per week. Our raids run Wednesday and Thursday from 7-11pm Server Time (MST). <Fortis> is currently 11/14 Heroic SoO Candidates must have a minimum ilvl of 570 and have at least 9/14 Heroic SoO experience. deathknight druid (balance) druid (restoration) mage monk (healer) priest (healer) priest (dd) shaman (enhancement) warlock Please contact Tachikara, Raresteak, Shiektal in game on Kel’thuzad.Raresteak1 Mar 17, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 LF raid times 8+ server Kel'thuzad (8/8 HM) Resto shaman LF raiding guilds that raid at about 8+ server time, extremely skilled, very geared, I have "rankings" on four different healers in BOTH 10N/HM 25N/HM. please contact me through lucajjon@msu.eduKrúnk3 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 LF active ally pvp guild!!! LF active pvp guild on alliance!! send me mail in game or chat me. thank youKinzo2 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 KoP is Now recruiting for Heroics Kingdom of Poseidon is recruiting 1 Tank, 1 MDPS and 3 RDPS for SoO. Doing Heroics next week. You must be 550+ and heroic experience is preferred but not required. We raid Tues/Wed/Mond 8-11 Server.Deckssham0 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 Looking for guild / 566 hunter 566 Hunter/566 Rogue / 560 disc priest / 560 frost dk looking for weekend raid guild - flexible on times, all are 14/14N looking for some heroic progression. PST me in game at StevenLOL#1843 or leave message on the thread.Bagwel1 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 Horde Guild recruiting for 10 man SoO and Rbg Raging Downy Babies is now recruiting for 10 man siege and Rbgs, Raid leader has full clear exp and many heroic kills. If this is something that interests you please contact -Tosinsalads, Odah, Howmadareu- for the siege group need dps, 1 tank, 1 healer. have 5 pro players, we just rerolled here and looking to expand our game play.Tosinsalads0 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 alliance random bg ques. Anyone else having problems winning any bg outside of av or IOS? I can only seem to win bg's as alliance when im fully geared. when I go in on a alt we lose 99% of the time.Eltstania0 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 16, 2014 Looking for guild. Hey all, Experienced player here (Vanilla, BC, WoTLK and a little Cata) just now getting back into the game. Just transferred my 90 rogue, 90 shaman and 74 priest al over here and am looking for a guild of raiders/pvp'ers to get involved with. Looking for a more adult-oriented guild (23-year-old college student here). Hit me up in game, Jayphy (priest) Parabox (Shaman) Squattingcat (Rogue).Saigon0 Mar 16, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 Thinking about a new alliance on this server. How is this server for Alliance population? I'm thinking about using my boost here.Batiatus2 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 [A] Failed Kamikazes Progression Guild We are an evening raiding guild based on Kel'Thuzad. Our recruitment is centered around a 25 man roster for progression We have maintained a casual yet professional raiding status since Icecrown Citadel back in Wrath of the Lich King. Our guild operates as a tight knit family and we treat everyone respectfully whether they are a part of our guild or our community in general. We expect our raiders to put forth top quality effort and strive to play their class to the best of their ability. We emphasize the importance of attitude in our raiders. If you are not able to contribute to a positive raiding environment while benefiting the group, this is not the guild for you. We are currently 3/13 Heroic in Siege of Orgrimmar with progress being made on Iron Juggernaut; we have heroic Immerseus, Norushen, and Galakras on farm. When Heroic progress is wrapping up for the week we leave an hour or so to finish the run on Normal for both gear and relaxation. We are looking for exceptional players who are well rounded and interested in a tight community with a professional raiding environment. Requirements are: Be respectable. Respect both yourself and those around you. We play to have fun, not to deal with drama. Own up to your mistakes. If you mess up, be responsible and account for your screw ups. Be knowledgeable about your class, the boss mechanics and general knowledge of other aspects within the game. Attendance. We expect our raiders to be on time and at least 10 minutes before pull so there are no delays. If you are going to be a part of our group, we need to be able to count on you to show up. Raid times Wednesday 9 to 12am Sunday 9 to 12am Monday 9 to 12am We have an interview type application process where you can contact us in game and we will set it up from there. Feel free to mail us in game or wait for one of us to be online and further action will be taken. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact one of our officers and mention this forum post along with any additional information you would like to include. Our guild officers are Fallngardian Vesperblight Darkinvader Classical Krate NubniteClassical9 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 2 Ali 90's LF Hardcore PVP Guild Hello KT, A friend and I have made the jump to KT and are currently in search of a PVP guild. Hopefully its a chill atmosphere that enjoys constantly doing arenas / RBGs etc.. Mainly looking to get involved with a good group of players for the season and to stick with for WOD. Thanks!Kamikun0 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 <Role Models> Is Recruiting !! Are you feeling left out this expansion? Haven't touched any content except LFR? Well we are here to provide a simple solution to those who are new to raiding or if you are a veteran that has been left behind and can't find a guild that raids when you can. We are here for those who want to raid but can't, and we are also here for those who want to start fresh with a new group of people. We have had some issues finding reliable raiders so now is a great chance to get in with our core team. If the raid times don't work for you but you like to do other things like transmog, mount runs, pvp then there is a place for you here. A lot of us really enjoy running RBGS and arenas, if you are looking for competitive PvP this probably isn't the place for you, but if you want to have fun killing some horde then this would be the perfect place for you. We are currently progressing through FLEX 4 - and have done 4/14 normal but haven't had a chance to go much further due to a few unreliable raiders. Raid Times : Thursday - 5:00 - 7:30 Server Time Saturday - 5:00 - 7:30 Server Time What we can provide ~ Fun laid back environment ~ Guild Perks ~ Free guild repairs ~ Access to the guild bank ~ Voice Communication ~ Bags/Support for levelers/alts Our goal as a guild is to kill Garrosh before WoD hits. This isn't a difficult goal, it just requires a group of dedicated players working together as a team. We are also recruiting casuals that are just looking to start new, meet some new people, and have a good time playing. Current Recruiting Needs (Core 10man Team) 1x Reliable Healer (Rdruid, Monk, Priest) We are only recruiting one for our core, but possibly putting together a second team which will require a raid leader, so if you have any interest in running your own group but need some guild support than get in touch with me and we can talk.Hõff0 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 14, 2014 WTB Name(s) If anyone happens to have the names: Brian Tasty Tastypants Frostitute Magikarp Rubick Glaceon Snorlax on Kel'Thuzad-US, for sale, please contact me: TastyPants#1515 I also have the name "Bromance" if anyone is interested in making an offer on that name.Radianse0 Mar 14, 2014
Mar 13, 2014 <Ardent> Now Recruiting! Ardent is a small laid back LvL 25 PVE/PVP guild, and we're openly recruiting friendly and like-minded individuals who just want to enjoy the game! We accept all varieties of players, from people who just started playing to seasoned veterans! Whatever you enjoy doing in WoW, whatever your playstyle, we can accommodate! We’re currently looking for members for our progression 10 man raid group! We also hold a Pandaran world boss group every week, and do a full sweep! If you’re interested in joining the guild, send in game mail to Yuhee or Johnnyg, or send us a request in Looking for Guild!Yuhee0 Mar 13, 2014
Mar 13, 2014 Loque'Nahak and King Krush Tamed 4:40PM Saw about 8 other hunters out there today, so I figured I'd give you guys some timers. King Krush was tamed at 4:35, and Loque at 4:40PM. They do not share a spawn, as both of them were obviously up within 5 minutes of each other. I'm not sure which realms are cross-realmed with KT, but this applies to you guys too. GL to all of you looking for him!Kaîri0 Mar 13, 2014
Mar 12, 2014 14/14H Monk, lf 2 night a week 10man Good afternoon! I am currently looking for a home for my monk to play through SoO and onto WoD. I have a 14/14H resto druid that I intend to continue raiding as well, and have been raiding since early Wrath. At the moment I am looking for a mostly Casual-Semi Hardcore guild that is in it for the long haul, 10man is preferred though 25 is alright due to the impending Mythic. As for times, 2 days a week, anytime Thursday-Sunday 5pm-11pm EST. (Preferably no more than 7-8ish hours a week) As for gear, I am heals ready for normal Siege and entry heroics, though that can obviously be improved quickly. My tank set is a bit more behind, requiring a week or so of attention before Normal ready. I am also open to dps, though I would need a fair bit of carry before it would be viable. In any case, I can guarantee I will play the spec to the best of it's ability whenever needed. I am NOT looking for a 14/14H guild by any means, just a friendly bunch. As long as you are finishing up Normal's I am completely open. Thanks for reading, feel free to add me at Dozar#1961 See you soon!Levita0 Mar 12, 2014
Mar 12, 2014 <Senpai Noticed Us> lvl 18 Recruiting All Im here looking for players off all types but am mainly putting together a RBG team to run regularly with to push rating with. most of us are 1800~ exp and are trying to get higher. We also have a raid team forming to start doing SoO. Come be apart of us and hang out. times for RBGs will be roughly 8-9 server time whenever we got a good team together, raids about the same time when we just wanna chill and do some raiding content. for anymore information just message me, tworingz, vertrulfr, felshard, or bubrubb.Imblackagain1 Mar 12, 2014
Mar 12, 2014 WTB Garrosh kill for an alt For my fresh 90 preorder boost. bdadmiral#1791 Or whisp me ê=alt 0234Protêct1 Mar 12, 2014
Mar 11, 2014 Looking for a Black Smith. Fiery Chain SpauldersIm looking for a blacksmith with that item.Jarul2 Mar 11, 2014
Mar 11, 2014 Nightfall? Any Blacksmith have it? Can't come across one with it.Eightdoobies1 Mar 11, 2014
Mar 10, 2014 KT ally Transfer How are random pug rbgs on this server? My friends and I only pvp so want somewhere we can get a lot of pug rbg groups. Does this server do well for that on alliance? Thank youFreddro3 Mar 10, 2014
Mar 10, 2014 <Systematic> 8/14H Seeking all WoD applicants Hey Kel'Thuzad! We are actively recruiting as we prepare to expand to 20 man for Warlords of Draenor. We are looking for both like minded raiders who want to progress quickly through Mythic raiding, and more casual players looking to do normal or heroic raids in WoD, and maybe fill in from time to time or do farm content with us, including a second unit progressing along side us to help make the transition to the 20 man even more effortless. Raid Schedules: Core 1 Raid times will always be server time. ● Tuesday: 7pm - 10pm ● Thursday: 7pm - 10pm ● Monday: 7pm-10pm Raid Schedules: Core 2 ● Wednesday: 7pm - 10pm ● Friday: 7pm - 10pm Raid Schedules: Core/alt/WoD apps. ●Saturday 7pm-10pm ● All outstanding players are strongly encouraged to apply or get in contact with us. We have the flexibility to accommodate anyone that excels at their class/role. Notable Achievements ● Took only 3 weeks to form the raiding unit and to clear normal SoO content. ● Currently 8/14H in a month and a half. About Systematic We are an older guild formed of like minded players that have grown over the months to become very closely knit. We all have the focus on staying competitive among the realms greats. When it comes to actually raiding we always strive for improvement and will tirelessly work to fix our mistakes. Outside of raids it is a very active guild, both in WoW and otherwise. Regularly our members are playing other games, discussing random things on forums, or just hanging out in Ventrillo. We run a flex 25 every Sunday for every available raider at any rank, and plan to run normal and heroic raids at various times outside regular raid time. We run a loot council-type of loot system. We have never had any sort of loot drama, our goal is simply to kill bosses and if loot will help someone more in some way than we do that, if not then we will roll for it. Basic Expectations of You ● Keep a positive attitude and mesh well with the guild as a whole. ● Be able to make a positive impact on our guild's progression. ● Come to raid prepared and on-time having read up on all fights. ● Give 120% each raid night. ● Understand that we are all taking time out of our lives to achieve these goals, make it your focus to do everything you can to move things forward. What to Expect From Systematic ● Efficient raiding environment. ● Strong and experienced guild leadership. ● Success as a upcoming top tier raiding guild. ● A fair and effective loot council system for loot distribution. ● Free flasks, feasts, potions, enchants, gems, repairs, etc. ● Honest evaluation of your performance and blunt criticism. Who to contact in game for admittance ●Strongmanguy-Slivered#1787Strongmanguy9 Mar 10, 2014
Mar 10, 2014 560 Ret pally LF Garrosh Kill I will be on all day/night long on my paladin if you needa dps who can pull 450k + on garrosh whisper my pally, Heavenblade BYEPeenkay1 Mar 10, 2014
Mar 9, 2014 [A] Messiabolical is recruiting for norm SoO <messiahbolical> of Kel'thuzad is a newly formed raiding guild recruiting for core spots on the roster, we are looking for dedicated and equally skilled players to join up our already solid group of people, as we get more people to join we are going to try and to progress to a 25 man raid setting. Things we look for from you: -Ability to learn, if you die from a mistake and can learn from it and not make that mistake again -Ability to show up on time, if you sign up be there. -535 or above item level, as well as past the "A Test of Valor' quest for the legendary. What you will receive from us: -Dedicated group of people looking to down bosses before the new expansion -a great guild environment filled with knowledgeable people in all classes. -Experienced leadership Classes we are Recruiting are the follows: -Healers priest/pally, however all healers are encouraged to join. -DPS, Any competent 535+ dps is encouraged to inquire about joining. -Tanks, we are looking for a blood dk or a prot pally/warrior Our Schedule: -Tuesday 7-10 Server -Wednesday 7-10 Server -Thursday 8-10 Server will sometimes go over if we are close to downing a progression boss, but usually we end promptly on time. IF you are interested please head over to http://messiahbolical.enjin.com/home and fill out an app or send me in game mail with a questionShinanaginz0 Mar 9, 2014
Mar 9, 2014 What's your secret KT? Why is every alliance BG that has a majority of players from KT so good? You guys routinely blow it up.Tulgaat6 Mar 9, 2014
Mar 9, 2014 Disc priest LF CM carry group. Only 2 at once I currently run a carry group on horde Korgath. I also have an alliance priest w/ near BiS. My teams times make it so we only get 3-4 in a week. So I'd like to have another set of people to run these with on either, or both horde and alliance. You can message me in-game via Btag (Blamemebro#1909) and we will move from there, thank you :DLifegripahoy0 Mar 9, 2014
Mar 8, 2014 wts tcg mounts Going through my guild vault and selling everything I have. Magic Rooster Egg 200k Amani Dragonhawk 85k Savage Raptor 75k Wooly White Rhino 135k X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME 100k Mottled Drake 90k Feldrake 200k (now usable as a ground mount once again) Please send me a whisper or message via mail in game and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.Thethird2 Mar 8, 2014
Mar 8, 2014 WTT my gold on Tich for your's on KT! Hello all! I recently switched my main focus from my characters that were Horde on Tichondrius, back to my Alliance characters on Kel'thuzad due to my real life friends wanting to play here. I realize that Tich is a more popular server and was hoping to trade the gold I have accumulated there for some gold on Kel'thuzad. With that being said I have up to 38k to trade, I will trade any increment 1k+, and am willing to trade first & doing broken up trades to prevent scams. Keep in mind that scamming from either party will result in a 24 hour to 72 hour ban and removal of the gold. First come first serve, if anyone is interested it would be greatly appreciated. Looking to trade as soon as possible. Add my Btag (Matt#1115) to talk/trade some gold! Thanks in advance to anyone interested -- Matt/Ctrloneftw :)Ctrloneftw1 Mar 8, 2014
Mar 8, 2014 Virtual Insanity 10man Raiding Recruiting. Hello there. Virtual Insanity, Level 25, is currently recruiting a healer for our 10man core progression group. We are 9/14 N SoO at the moment and are progressing quite nice. Shooting to have Garrosh and possibly some heroic boss's on farm before WoD launchs. We are a casual guild of good friends, very relaxed, mature, and chill community. We would prefer a resto druid as of right now. Ilvl 530+. We provide guild repairs, flasks, pots. and food for our raid members. We raid Tuesdays and Thursday from 6:30 to 9 Server time with an optional raid on Mondays if everyone is available. We also run flex in our off time as well. If you are interested please feel free to message myself in game for more information.Arkaeidan1 Mar 8, 2014
Mar 8, 2014 <Valith Knights> Active, growing, progressing Valith Knights is a level 25 guild on Kel'thuzad. We are looking for members who are like minded and enjoy playing WoW together. We have already established a solid community of members and are always looking for more. We have many active PVP players who do Arenas and RBGs, as well as PVE players who do LFR and Flex raids. We have our eyes set on the new expansion and progression / leveling together as a guild once that comes out. We are going to do raid progression once our core group forms. We currently offer the following to our members: Free Repairs Free Bags Free Enchants On the way: Free everything else We are able to offer free items to our guild members based on our weekly raffles. Our raffles so far have given out mounts, and epic items (552 gear). We are always expanding and trying new ideas to work as a team and provide for our fellow members at the same time. Our guild has a variety of members and assists people in all phases of play, starting, leveling, and end game progression. Use our collective pools of knowledge and resources to improve your play experience! Command Officer positions are available: Looking for a Raid Leader, and PVP Captain. We hope to be able to promote from within, however if you are extremely well qualified, motivated, and experienced we will gladly offer that opportunity to you to be able to lead in our guild. We have many very competent officers who care deeply for our guild, we hope to continue to expand our officer pool and help to create a better guild overall. Send whispers in game to battle tag Kirhart#1669 for more information, or to ask questions. Feel free to post for more info as well.Narella2 Mar 8, 2014
Mar 8, 2014 WTB Tailoring Kit Looking to buy a tailoring kit 1-600. Send me a message in game or add Mukka#1578 with your price!Crowtein0 Mar 8, 2014
Mar 8, 2014 Powerleveling From 88-90 on Sat WTB someone to power level my shammy from 88-90 tomorrow (Saturday). Paying with gold, just let me know how much you charge per level and then we can discuss a time to do it.Mëgäwätt0 Mar 8, 2014
Mar 7, 2014 Ex Hardcore raiding hunter looking for home Hey everyone, I am an ex-hardcore raiding hunter just looking for a guild to progress with into WoD, I have had top tier kills in heroic firelands and dragonsoul as well as top parsing dps charts throughout my wow career. This is my second hunter and in the past two tiers I was unable to raid due to job commitments. However I am now looking for an heroic or normal raiding group I do not mind 10 or 25, I am just looking for a raiding experience where I can enjoy myself as well as get content done. I will always be on time ready to raid and give it 110 percent. I have been playing a hunter since burning crusade and will always put in the time to do the best I can at current content. Looking for a guild to give me a shot thanks!!! I prefer times after 10 pm eastern monday through thursday so that would be 8 o'clock server time. If you are interested you can add me at vince#1427 thanks looking forward to any replies!Killá0 Mar 7, 2014
Mar 7, 2014 Wtb: Golden Lotus (Alliance) Looking to buy a bunch of Golden Lotus on Alliance side (38g each), price negotiable if you can supply large quantities =) Please CoD to me on wowresto or whisper me in game for some fun loving trades, thanks! WowrestoWowresto0 Mar 7, 2014
Mar 7, 2014 <Ninja Pirate Monkeys> 9/14h LFM NPM is the oldest active raiding guild on Kel Thuzad. We are currently 9/14h. Our raid times are 630-9 server (thats 830-11 est, which is where I am) and we will be transitioning to a 20m guild when WoD hits, so definitely looking for people who want to progress in SoO and hit WoD running. Currently looking for one healer to continue to progress in SoO. We run a bench and rotate people in order to ensure the best raid comp and account for real life issues. Dont be scared of the bench - we do NOT recruit to have people sit and wait for someone not to show, our raiders all see action every week unless they are simply not able to make a night (rare but such is life). Healer: Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Disc priest. Tank: Warrior, Pally, DK DPS: Ranged DPS - prefer ele shaman or boomkin. Would consider a hunter also. Applicants should have at least one boss dead in heroic SoO and be above 560 ilevel. Please talk to Valette or Roslynd in game or drop an application over at our website npm-guild.org. If your class/spec wasnt listed above please feel free to talk to us if you are interested, we are always open to exceptional players. If you are looking for a fun place to call home but not looking to push current content at a heroic level, we also do Alt runs on off nights, clear old raids, grind achievements, and everything else you'd expect from a PVE guild. Thank you for your time!!Valette9 Mar 7, 2014
Mar 7, 2014 looking to buy Golden lotus Im looking for a supplier for golden lotus Im buying in however size small or bulk will buy out reply if interestef.Cordeignis0 Mar 7, 2014
Mar 7, 2014 <Systematic> Quick Progression <Systematic> is currently destroying current SoO Heroic progression in a record fashion. Raiding about 2 months together and are already 8/14H. From top to bottom we are built with a stable foundation and organized systematic game play. We take raiding seriously since without the time of others, this progression would not be possible. We are currently recruiting all top level players for current SoO H progression and players for WoD 20 man mythic, our desire and obtainable goal is to be server 1st in WoD as a 20 man mythic team. This will take dedication and effort from everyone. For those of you reading this, just know that we are interested in helping you accomplish this goal. Be part of something special.Strongmanguy1 Mar 7, 2014
Mar 6, 2014 <Role Models> is Recruiting Casuals/Raiders! Are you feeling left out this expansion? Haven't touched any content except LFR? Well we are here to provide a simple solution to those who are new to raiding or if you are a veteran that has been left behind and can't find a guild that raids when you can. We are here for those who want to raid but can't, and we are also here for those who want to start fresh with a new group of people. Something we aim to change is voice communication, we have a core group that normally sits in raidcall and we are always open to new members that prefer talking over guild chat. Normally guilds have a very inactive voice server unless they are raiding, we feel like raidcall isn't just for raiding, it is there for communication with real people all the time. Using voice communication is creating a social experience and really is just an easier way to do whatever it is your doing in WoW and communicate with other people. Raid Times : Tuesday - 5:00 - 7:30 Server Time Thursday - 5:00 - 7:30 Server Time What we can provide ~ Fun laid back environment ~ Guild Perks ~ Free guild repairs ~ Access to the guild bank ~ Voice Communication ~ Bags/Support for levelers/alts Our goal as a guild is to kill garrosh before WoD hits. This isn't a difficult goal, it just requires a group of dedicated players working together as a team. We are also recruiting casuals that are just looking to start new, meet some new people, and have a good time playing. Don't think with that one goal in mind we won't do anything else because we will definitely be dabbling around in other stuff during the week. A bunch of us will be working on transmog sets so we will be raiding old content on a weekly basis, we are also interested in completing META achievements and getting some really nice looking mounts for anybody who wants to join.Höff16 Mar 6, 2014
Mar 6, 2014 Protection Warrior 14/14N Looking for Guild! Background: - Played the game since vanilla. Have many alts (progressing to level them) to have better understanding of other classes. - Have hardcore raiding progression experience from Vanilla - WotLK. - Always played warrior. - Always dedicated my time to improving/helping guild progression. About Me: - 14/14 Normal SoO 10 man - 13/14 Normal SoO 25 man - Open to constructive criticism, always striving to improve. - 562 Tank, 551 DPS Seeking: - Looking for a semi-hardcore/casual guild with end game focus who wants a passionate focused raider with with the ability to adapt. - Core position, but always willing to sit if necessary. - Guild with at least the same progression as myself. Availability: Any day of the week From: 5:00PM - 10:00PM PST (8:00PM - 1:00AM EST) If you are interested in a dependable hard working raider with qualities as mentioned, please leave some information here so that we can talk further. Thanks! BattleTag: Shaklee#1915 Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodscalp/Sevric/advancedSevric1 Mar 6, 2014
Mar 6, 2014 Relentless is recruiting! Relentless was formed with the goal of establishing itself in the final months of this expansion so we are ready to hit the ground running for Mythic raid difficulty when Warlords of Draenor is released. What that means to us is to have a solid and experienced 10m heroic group and clearing Siege of Ogrimmar before the bell tolls on Pandaria. What we can offer you: A stable and fair raid environment. We use DKP for loot distribution, no gimmicks, you can spend what you earn. Some of our players have been playing together for as long as 5 years. We're very experienced raiders and we've all rolled from fresh characters. In the span of 3 weeks (from character creation) we've geared our characters and are ready to begin on Siege of Ogrimmar. Many of our raiders have server firsts in TBC + WotLK on our original server Shattered Hand (H). Outside of World of Warcraft we play a lot of games together and our vent is almost always active should you be interested in playing other things with us. What we ask of you: A positive attitude. Don't expect raids to be like LFR. It isn't a face rolling competition. As cliche as it is to say we want someone who enjoys playing their class and knows it in and out. Being able to play multiple specs is a huge plus. We want someone who thrives on challenges and works well with others. Someone who accepts when a mistake is made and helps to get it fixed. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Currently we're looking for a mage, balance druid. and an elemental shaman, Currently we are 3/13H and pushing forward! Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 5:30pm to 9pm server time. We believe you can be efficient and get more done with skill and focus than just mindlessly throwing yourself at the boss until you get lucky. If you've gotten this far thank you for your time and for reading this. We hope to hear from you and if you have any questions you can contact me Dranlo#1151, or my officers Puli#1328 or Thy#1187. Our website you can apply on directly as well is http://www.relentguild.com. Updated our recruitment needs.Allysandria12 Mar 6, 2014