Kel'Thuzad

Feb 4, 2014 535 Hunter LF raid group/guild Greetings Kel'Thuzad, I'm currently looking for a raid team/new guild to round out this expansion. I came into MoP during patch 5.2 with an alt, and tanked a portion of ToT before hitting a wall with the raid team I was with, different server. After a brief time away I resubbed and switched servers. I'm looking for a guild/raid team that is interested in finishing out the heroic content of this expansion. I'm free M, T, R, F, Sa, Su. from about 6pm to 11pm EST, and I would like to raid 2 to 3 times a week. I've been playing wow off and on since beta. I did some classic raiding, skipped BC and Wrath, then raided the first tier of cata and a small portion of this expansion. Just looking for some dedicated folks to have a good time with and see the rest of the current content. I'd be up for 10 or 25 man. Hit me up in game or here if interested. I should have my cloak in two weeks max.Dévas0 Feb 4, 2014
Feb 3, 2014 WTB garrosh kill -- normal Looking to buy a reg garrosh kill either 10 or 25. PM in-game or via the forums for details + price.Holysmokes4 Feb 3, 2014
Feb 3, 2014 WTB level 18+ guild Send ingame mail to Sparkgg / Affinichi / Shreduction / DippendotzSparkgg0 Feb 3, 2014
Feb 3, 2014 Happy 420 KT! If anyone is celebrating this momentous holiday, have a good one! I for one, cannot anymore, not really anyway! MwahahahahahaWalmartftw6 Feb 3, 2014
Feb 2, 2014 WTS Pattern: Star Belt http://www.wowhead.com/item=4356/pattern-star-belt Considered to be one of the most rarest items in game. So definetly a must have for collectors! Selling for 100kFlobberz0 Feb 2, 2014
Feb 2, 2014 Looking for somebody to do Recruit a Friend I am looking for somebody to do Recruit a Friend with. Would like to get to at least 60 or higher tonight if anybody is interested. I will recruit you and provide a game key to level to 85 once we are level 20. Alliance Side Reply here with your battletag or skype username and ill add you right away.Shellas2 Feb 2, 2014
Feb 2, 2014 LF H Lei Shen Kill Really just need RoRo, I can pull my own weight. Wouldn't mind rewarding either.Simcraft0 Feb 2, 2014
Feb 2, 2014 WTB SoO normal carry. WTB SoO normal carry, please message me here or in game with details. Thanks :)Imsomoist1 Feb 2, 2014
Feb 2, 2014 WTB Alchemy Kit 1-600 Add Me On Battle Tag Dreadhead21#1218Dreadheád0 Feb 2, 2014
Feb 2, 2014 WTB Jewelcrafting kit 1-600 PST me Battletag is Aestanne#1240Eisenkrieg0 Feb 2, 2014
Feb 1, 2014 <GUARDIANS OF SWAG> <GUARDIANS OF SWAG> is lookin 4 new allys 2 conker azzinoth . r u stronk? r u rdy? u im lookin at u!!!!!! PST ME IRL 4 an invite 2day we r axepting realm movers so come wile u can!! Do 2 Popular Command We Invented A Twitter https://twitter.com/SWAGGUARDCptswag10 Feb 1, 2014
Feb 1, 2014 [A] GAL - LF1 non DK tank for HEROICS <Gods Among Legends> Alliance - US-Kel'Thuzad Currently ranked 45th on 10m progression and 17th for 25m (in one night) on one of the most competitive alliance servers in the US. is one of the fastest growing, fastest progressing guilds on US-Kel'Thuzad, and we are continuing to recruit to add to our community. We started in November 2013 as an Ellis Island for disenfranchised raiders looking for a fun, active place to raid. We quickly progressed and killed Garrosh 3 weeks ago on 10M normal, and have recently started heroics going 3/14H in 2 weeks. Our goal for the guild is to build a solid community of friends who work well together to achieve solid PvE progression. GAL also has a 2nd 10 man team that is 13/14 normal. This is a mature, social guild. Elitists need not apply. What we expect: Attendance (obviously), and following standard raid etiquette which includes: Having flasks/pots in hand, show up 30 minutes before raid time for invites. Be adequately specced, geared, gemmed, enchanted for your specific role AND for the particular fight. Being ready to raid during raid time. Be respectful to ALL members and helpful to them. We work together, and do other things in-game for fun as well such as mount runs, retro raids, etc. Be willing to adapt on the fly during challenging situations. Sacrificing your personal DPS numbers to follow mechanics and provide useful raid utility. The basic WoW addons for raid (DBM). To sum up our needs: 1 NON-DK tank for HEROICS You will be replacing myself due to scheduling changes. My team is currently 3/14H and clears normal very swiftly. Must be at least 555+ with legendary cloak and 14/14N experience. Raid schedule: Thurs/Friday 6:30PM ST - approximately 10PM ST. RDPS for our 2nd 10m team, preferably a 550+ warlock with legendary and at least 8/14 NORMAL experience. Flasks/Pots provided. Mumble required. Guild repairs ALL week for raiders. www.godsamonglegends.guildlaunch.com Youtube channel with all 10m progression kills and some 25m kills: http://www.youtube.com/godsamonglegends If you're a player looking for a fun place to play and need a raid spot....GAL is for you. Reply to this with your app or hit up myself or Devastor ingame. We will set up a Mumble interview as well.Marcús0 Feb 1, 2014
Feb 1, 2014 <TheCouchPullsOutIDont> (A) Rec. Core RBG Hello! We are a newly formed guild that already has around 10 guys for our core group, and we are looking for certain classes to fill out the final 15-17. We are planning on keeping the guild small aside from the folks that will help us level the guild. The classes/specs we are looking for are as follows: MW Monk, MM/Surv hunter, Ele Sham, Holy Pally, S Priest, and feral. As well, we expect mature players only and we will not tolerate childish and immature behavior. The current group is a solid group of players who get along well and have played together quite a bit, so we are not going to take just anyone. If you are interested please feel free to message me on this character or Rexgladium, as well as any of the other rank 3's or higher in the guild. Thanks for reading, and we look forward to hearing from you.Rexprocer0 Feb 1, 2014
Feb 1, 2014 WTB Garrosh Normal Kill Preferably on a Monday night before reset or late Sunday night after 10 server time. I'm after the BOA item. Get a hold of me in game or respond here. TY.Bigbonesbill4 Feb 1, 2014
Jan 31, 2014 Best Ally PvP Server? what is the best ally pvp server is this the best or which server is it??Bordren4 Jan 31, 2014
Jan 31, 2014 <Vivid-25>[SoO 2/14H]10m guild seeking Heals <Vivid-25>[2/14H SoO] Laid back 10m raiding guild recruiting -Healer (non Druid) - for heroic contents . Raid time:Tues 7-11pm ST; Weds:7-11pm ST. Casual players are welcome. Flasks/repairs are provided. Baddies need not apply. For more info add Karstark#1213Chinatsu0 Jan 31, 2014
Jan 31, 2014 Veteran returning as tank Almost 6 year wow player now returning as tank. I've been on and off with guilds since early BC and I have come back recently. Dedicated to raid nights and will be pouring time for progression in WoD. Please contact me for any questions and I will try to answer them. Thank you!Medru0 Jan 31, 2014
Jan 31, 2014 who is this? Hello all poopers of Kel'Thuzad I have been fortunate enough to acquaint myself with over the course of my stay here - it's been a good run. Unfortunately I can't put my keyboard warrior skills to use to make anything more than a brief goodbye. I would try and track anyone I hold relatively dear down to give them a smooch and my battletag, but I'm sure most of them read these forums anyways! All my fun islander friends, the Divinity boys: Tip, Pootpoot, etc etc. It's been awesome! Say something here or I'll think about you one day and get in touch with my biggity boogity battletag!Baba4 Jan 31, 2014
Jan 31, 2014 WTB Taloring Kit Add me on battle tag dreadhead21#1218Dreadheád0 Jan 31, 2014
Jan 30, 2014 Kel'thuzad or Darkspear? Hello I'm wondering if I should go with Kel'thuzad or Darkspear because I want to do pvp and go back to alliance, so basically an alliance version of Tichondrius, thank you!Nierko3 Jan 30, 2014
Jan 30, 2014 6/14H 10m Late Night LF RANGED DPS Heroic Progression Raids: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:15pm - 1:30am server time (Mountain Standard Time) LF MOONKIN/HUNTER/ELEMENTAL SHAMAN Must have ilvl 565+ and do 270k+ DPS consistently. Must be reliable and able to make all three raid nights. The holidays and real life changes are why we are in need to fill this spot. We are ready to kill Heroic Juggernaut and Heroic Dark Shamans. Our raid group consists of easy going, mature, experienced raiders. No elitists, no rudeness, no punks. Please contact Snowyvixen in game via PST or mail or by adding Battletag DamagerSnowy#1850. Include your character name in mail or friend request. DO NOT REPLY HERE!Snowyvixen0 Jan 30, 2014
Jan 30, 2014 @ Eberle & Muk (Divinity) Just wanted to say thanks for the Garrosh kill last night. Your guild was very fair/professional, both in contacting me in game and handling the pull. I was very impressed with everyone and would definitely buy again.Bigbonesbill2 Jan 30, 2014
Jan 29, 2014 WTB 9/9 CM Gold Runs Hey guys, I've been looking everywhere to find a group for CM runs but I haven't found any. So I'm willing to purchase the full 9/9 CM gold run for a good amount of gold now! I was thinking 140k gold. I am willing to negotiate for more... Anyways add me in game or add my battle tag danklol#1541Doubleblast0 Jan 29, 2014
Jan 29, 2014 rogue LF 2k+ exp core RBG team Hi i am looking for a core 2k+ exp RBG team. im sick of pugging and losing the rating ive been gaining. really annoying to climb rating and then drop from playing with so many bad pug groups. HMU if you can squeeze me into your roster.Cracie0 Jan 29, 2014
Jan 29, 2014 Disconnected and cant get back in? Dc'd cant get back inForcefed0 Jan 29, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 Looking for Challenge Mode Group As the title says I am looking for a challenge mode group. PST in gameDurped0 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 14/14N recruiting for 25m We are called <Carry Crew>. We are a 14/14 Normal 10 Man group looking to switch to 25m. We are recruiting a lot of slots. Preferably not tanks. Send me your character. We will be doing try outs on Thursday, January 30 2014 at 5PM PST. Our normal raid time is Saturday and Sunday at 6PM PST for roughly 4-5 hours. Realm: Kel'Thuzad We've downed Immerseus on Heroic. WoW Progress places us at the 49th placed raiding guild on KT. edit: Carry Crew, a 10 man guild that fully clears normal SoO, is looking to expand its roster to 25 man. We raid 7 server on Saturday and Sunday. Need Healers and DPS, PST if interested. Flex and LFR raiders looking to take the next step are welcome.Terrafiz0 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 [A] 2s Carry Just hit 90, looking for someone to carry me to the promiseland. Add Freshkickz in game. Paying for each win.Kickmove0 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 Baine <Baine> A social guild that does light end game pvp and pve. We mainly focus on the social aspect of Azeroth. Helpful and friendly. Looking for players of all levels to come out and have fun with us.Søde0 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 Resto Druid LF Raiding Guild Hi all! I'm returning to the game after a couple years and my oh my things have changed! Anyway, I'm looking for a great raiding server to transfer my resto druid to. I'm posting to get a feel for the alliance population on this server and especially the selection of guilds and dedication to raiding. Please reply with some info, and thanks very much for your time!Sunzett1 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 Dysfunction 14/14H lf DPS and Heals Dysfunction A 25m Alliance guild on Kel’Thuzad Semi Hardcore Current Progress Tier: 16 13/14 H Past Progress Tier 15: 13/13 U.S. 29th Tier 14: 16/16 U.S. 48th Tier 13: 8/8 Core of the Guild has been raiding together 5+ years Raid Times Sunday-Wednesday 830-12CST Recruitment We are currently looking for any skilled Ranged or healers or dps. We do not Recruit for the bench nor do we keep a big one. Our Philosophy is to promote flexibility within our raiders off specs to meet raid comp needs. High Need Boomkin-Mage-lock-hunter-shadow Ret -Rogue-Warrior- Holy pally-R shammy- R Druid- MW Expectations We expect proper Gemming and enchanting. Current Wol parses. Complete understanding of your class and how to approach fights. Along with a high level of play and competitive numbers. We also Require Maturity of our Raiders age wise and action wise. Perks The guild Provides Flasks and pots on all Raid nights The guild Provides free enchants for all Raiders The guild Provides free Repairs on all raid Nights Gold Splits on Sales Runs Website: http://www.dysfunctionkt.enjin.com/ Contact: Nalkin or Lilneyzio Battle Tag: Lite#1428 Neyzio #1856Nalkin57 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 28, 2014 @ Demise Your wowprogress post looks like complete BS like none o f what you say matches upAltazha21 Jan 28, 2014
Jan 27, 2014 6/14H 10m LF Heals Late Night H Progression Raids: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:15PM - 1:30AM server time This is Heroic Progression raid only. We are ready to kill Heroic Juggernaut asap so you need ilvl 560+ and heroic experience. Contact me in game via whispers or mail. Please add my battle tag: DamagerSnowy#1850 Include your character name in any mail or friend request you send. We need mature, easy going, reliable, consistent players.Snowyvixen0 Jan 27, 2014
Jan 27, 2014 Want to by 2's,3's or 5's carries Paying 100g for them. On a 90 lock with 481 ilvl my ign is itlahicItlahic0 Jan 27, 2014
Jan 26, 2014 10/14H Guild looking to recruit a Lock/Dpswar As stated in the title Rainbow cupcakes a casual guild which raids two days a week(Wednesday/Sunday) in 5 hour intervals is looking for competent recruits. Message me in-game or... add me to real id: blankpower#1576 Please be ready to post me a picture of your ui. It should look something like this http://i.imgur.com/3vBQlju.jpg Obviously i'm not looking for someone to have 50+ keybinds. Just know how to play your class and have 10+ keybinds.Imtop1 Jan 26, 2014
Jan 26, 2014 6/14H 10m LF RANGED DPS Late Night x3 SoO Raids: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:15pm-1:30am server time (Mountain Standard Time) Need RANGED DPS with ilvl 560+, doing 275k+ consistently, reliable, easy going Raider. Need a Hunter, Moonkin, Elemental Shaman or Warlock only. Losing DPS due to conflicting college class schedule so opening is for core spot in heroic progression raid. We are ready to kill Heroic Juggernaut and Heroic Dark Shamans ASAP so hurry and reply! Contact me in game via mail or add battle tag DamagerSnowy#1850. PLEASE include your character name in the friend request or it will not be added. Do NOT reply here. Ever Vigilant has been on Kel'Thuzad over 8 years. We are easy going, kind, mature.Snowyvixen0 Jan 26, 2014
Jan 26, 2014 Selling Normal Garrosh Kills 25 man guild selling normal Garrosh Hellscream. Hit me up in game or on forums wigglespark#1828Wigglespark1 Jan 26, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 WTT gold tich <--> kelthuzad.. i want to trade some of my gold on alliance - kelthuzad for some of your gold on horde - tichondrius. so that this is exceedingly clear, i have gold on alli KT, i need gold on horde tich. savvy? 10k should do it but anything helps, whatever ya got is fine i guess. hit me up here or drop me an ingame email.. planetbuster@kel'thuzad / gawddammit@tichondriusPlanetbuster1 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 Is it true? From what i have heard in LFR and around that KT has a bad rep.. Is it true or what is the deal, never understood why.Jdfirebird3 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 ilvl 548 10/14 10m Frost DK seeks guild I'm currently struggling with the guild I'm in. I would like to see 14/14 and hard modes before WoD and I don't feel like my teammates are as serious about progression as I am. I think it's time for a change of scenery. Reply to this topic with the name of someone I can talk to in game, or direct me to a guild website where I may fill out an app. Much appreciated.Sheltonjohn0 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 Horde side ever getting fixed? Rant time. Some of us have been here since KT launched in Vanilla and have stuck it out but this is just ridiculous. It's great there are so many ally BUT is WOW going to do anything to even out the population? It's been a while now and nothing has been done. Like other realms, same complaint. There has to be a way to even it out somewhat or get the population back up to a reasonable level. Players like me are not going to spend $25 per toon to transfer especially when we have so many 90's and are kind of hoping(wrongly) that KT can make a way back to its glory days. Can we get an admin to address this?Lawlzrofl8 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 Shadowmourne Items!! Hey everyone! I am going to be new to the server Tuesday, and on that day, I am bringing the Shadowmourne quest line items with me! Currently I only have 1 piece not for sale, the "Tabard of the Lightbringer". The rest is UP FOR GRABS! I will edit my post as people place bids/purchase these items. I will sell to the highest bidder or if you get on my good side ;] The items are as follows: Muradin's Favor : Sylvanas' Music Box : Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger : SOLD Jaina's Locket : Hit me up, would like to sell these items to someone that will appreciate them as I have on my other characters ^_^ Add Baelrah#1922 or send in game mail to Baelràh (alt 0224) with questions/concerns/bids! Toodles!Baelrah14 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 Looking for somebody to do Recruit a Friend I am looking for somebody to do Recruit a Friend with. Would like to get to at least 60 or higher tonight if anybody is interested. I would like to recruit you. Alliance Side NO LOOMS! If you want to recruit me that's fine to but you must provide a Battle Chest key on or before level 20. Reply here or add my battle tag: Mutterz#1750Shellas2 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 Kel'Thuzad down So i was in the brawlers guild, trying to kill the dark summoner, then my ms goes up to 600 and i have like a 10 second delay on everything, next thing i know im disconnected. I log back on to check out what happened, and when i did it showed kel'thuzad as offline. Anyone know why and how long this is gonna be?Palados15 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 Friday Evening Scheduled Maintenance Everyone calm down. They are switching maintenance day from Tuesday morning to Friday night. No harm done. Everyone just needs to adjust.Lilsteve2 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 Someone broke KT I dont know why that surprises me...Valette1 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 25, 2014 DC? did the whole server just go down?Olliequeenn4 Jan 25, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 <A> GAL 3/14H Recruiting for 25m/WoD Mythic <Gods Among Legends> Alliance - US-Kel'Thuzad Currently ranked 43rd on 10m progression and 17th for 25m (in one night) on one of the most competitive alliance servers in the US. is one of the fastest growing, fastest progressing guilds on US-Kel'Thuzad, and we are continuing to recruit to add to our community. We started in November 2013 as an Ellis Island for disenfranchised raiders looking for a fun, active place to raid. We quickly progressed and killed Garrosh 3 weeks ago on 10M normal, and have recently started heroics going 3/14H in 2 weeks. Our goal for the guild is to build a solid community of friends who work well together to achieve solid PvE progression. GAL also has a 2nd 10 man team that is 13/14 normal, our new recruit (3rd) 10 man team is 10/14. We recently began 25 man raiding and were very successful on our first night going 8/14. However, we are having trouble filling our 25 man due to scheduling. We want this guild to be a massive community of raiders working together and having fun. This is a mature, social guild. Elitists need not apply. We are recruiting players of ALL specs and ALL classes to fill out our 25 man team and to try out for our upcoming 20 man mythic team for WoD. What we expect: Attendance (obviously), and following standard raid etiquette which includes: Having flasks/pots in hand, show up 30 minutes before raid time for invites. Be adequately specced, geared, gemmed, enchanted for your specific role AND for the particular fight. Being ready to raid during raid time. Be respectful to ALL members and be helpful to them. We work together, and do other things in-game for fun as well such as mount runs, retro raids, etc. Be willing to adapt on the fly during challenging situations. Sacrificing your personal DPS numbers to follow mechanics and provide useful raid utility. The basic WoW addons for raid (DBM). To sum up our needs: 25M - ALL classes/Specs (if you are a healer, have a solid dps OS). Raid nights subject to availability. We will be taking 25m progression as a tryout/warmup for 20 mythic in WoD. Flasks/Pots provided. Mumble required. Guild repairs ALL week for raiders. www.godsamonglegends.guildlaunch.com Youtube channel with all 10m progression kills and some 25m kills: http://www.youtube.com/godsamonglegends If you're a player looking for a fun place to play and need a raid spot....GAL is for you. Reply to this with your app or hit up myself or Devastor ingame. We will set up a Mumble interview as well.Marcús0 Jan 24, 2014
Jan 24, 2014 Flex SoO Saturday Morning/Afternoon Hello everyone, I used to play by the name of Elinthia on this server with the guild Ever Vigilant. You probably do not know me but I've been on this server since the start of Wrath of the Lich King. I am looking to organize a flex run on Saturday morning/afternoon that will take out the first two wings. Please contact me here or in game if you're interested or alternatively have a run I could partake in. You do not need achievements/550+ ilvl or anything silly, just don't be an idiot and/or waste our time without knowing the encounters before hand. In game: Zheok (Will post Btag when I get home and can find it) Thanks PS I do not yell like Grimvengance did.Bankingtons3 Jan 24, 2014