Kel'Thuzad

Feb 26, 2014 Resto Druid LF RBG Guild Yes, I am on Illidan Horde and I will transfer to KT Alliance. I have Holy Paladin, Bundyy, that is 2200 in threes and 2100 in RBGs (Currently Challenger) and I have a Disc Priest, Holybananas, who is 2200 in threes and 1900 in RBGs. This season I want to play a Resto Druid and at the end of last season I fosucsed on PVE to learn my class. During that time I got 9/9 gold challenge modes and I cleared flex (I was in a PVP guild so I couldnt do normal or heroic SOO). So far this season I have my Prideful neck and a handful of Grievous. Currently I am RBGing with <Crunch> (one of the better PVP guilds on Illidan) but I want a core spot on alliance. I want to play a Worgen for all the extra speed CDs. I KNOW HOW TO PLAY RESTO DRUID AND ILL BE GEARED AND OUTHEALING MOST IN NO TIMEMermur1 Feb 26, 2014
Feb 26, 2014 <Loot Farming Club> 8/14H SoO - Recruiting <Loot Farming Club> is currently 8/14 heroic in 25m SoO. We raid on a 3 day per week schedule 7:30-10:30pm realm time Tuesday, Wednesday and Monday. Despite our name, our goal is not to just farm bosses. We are a progression oriented group looking to do the best we can while not raiding extremely hardcore. We try to offer a relaxed raiding environment, but that does not mean do not make an effort to progress as far as possible without out schedule. We are currently recruiting heroic-ready dps and healers. All classes will be considered based on their current gear and experience. Please see wowprogress for details at: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Loot+Farming+Club/ What we look for: Positive attitudeRaiding should not be a chore; you should want to be raiding. Play your class to its full potentialYou should be able to do the necessary activities outside of raid for the given content. Right now that would be making sure you have maxed professions, properly optimized gear and coming to raid with your coins every week and researching new fights before the raid night Maturity and ReliabilityWe are a mature raiding guild with all current raiders being over 18 years old with most being 25 or older. We understand that sometimes work or life can get in the way of raiding, but ask that this not be a regular occurrence. We have a regular schedule and this should be planned around if possible. In game, contact: asortdcookie (asortdcookie#1333), rormot/fulion or breezerv. Mail or pst If you wish to apply online, please do so on our website (lootfarmingclub.com)Asortdcookie8 Feb 26, 2014
Feb 26, 2014 Need DPS Divine Soldiers is recruiting a tank and some dps for SoO progression. Starting Flex this week and moving from there. Need pretty much any class, prefer Item level 515+ and knowledge of class/raid bosses. Pst BigBoss#1838Teláni0 Feb 26, 2014
Feb 26, 2014 i559 Hunter LF Mon/Tue Night Raiding Guild I am specifically looking for a guild that raid on Mondays and Tuesday nights, and possible Saturdays as well. i559 w/ cloak Hunter I have experience with 14/14 SoO norm 10man but just shy of garrosh kill. mature 29/m, I know my class extremely well and can produce high DPS output rotations, and carry out my tasks. I am always willing to learn higher levels of raiding. Thank you. edit: Jaalouro#1889Felouro0 Feb 26, 2014
Feb 25, 2014 ITS YA BOY HELLO OLD FRIENDS HOW ARE WE TODAY?Swervexd5 Feb 25, 2014
Feb 25, 2014 MAGE wanted for Heroic 10m Late Night raids! Raids are Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:15pm-1:30am server time (Mountain Time) Heroic Progression 10m 6/14H group wants your Crit buff and Timewarp! The following Heroic Bosses are who we kill each week: Immerseus, Fallen Protectors, Norushen, Sha of Pride, Galakras, General Nazgrim. Your gear ilvl needs to be around 560 and up, must have Legendary Cloak or be close to it, do strong dps. Heroic SoO Boss experience preferred but not required depending on other things. If you are easy going, consistent, reliable, mature but fun then you might fit in our core Group 1 raid! Contact me in game or add my battle tag: DamagerSnowy#1850. Please include your character name and server (if not on KT) in the friend request comments or any mail you send me. Please hurry! We are ready to kill Heroic Juggernaut, Heroic Shamans and progress further!Snowyvixen0 Feb 25, 2014
Feb 25, 2014 7/14 Heroic 562 Combat Rogue LF Raid Grp. Title says it all. I cannot raid later than 8 PM server so the earlier the better =) Still in some Flex gears =/Epícfail0 Feb 25, 2014
Feb 25, 2014 I Declare War Currently Needing a Healer. I Declare War is currently needing a healer for our core raid spot (no pallys) We are newly form Guild 14/14 exp lead by few 4+/14 heroic exp players that is looking to finish top 15 on server before new expansion arrives. We raid Tues Weds n Thurs at 7:30 PM server time 9:30 PM EPT. We provide all your needs to raid repairs flasks ects.. feel free to add me dayron#1918 or pst Dótt or Niuzo on game. Thanks.Eames0 Feb 25, 2014
Feb 25, 2014 PVP ally server deleteFreddro0 Feb 25, 2014
Feb 25, 2014 Server restart yet? I kno dailies reset, but has the server restarted yet? or does it restart when raid lockout reset?Vamfire0 Feb 25, 2014
Feb 25, 2014 <Put Me In Coach> Chill, laid-back yet competitive guild ran by Alcapwn. Selectively recruiting players with a 2200+ achievement. Will be putting together a RBG group today to help everyone get a nice juicy conquest cap.Spliffx0 Feb 25, 2014
Feb 24, 2014 Holy/Shadow Priest LF PvP Guild I'm simply looking for an active PvP guild looking to push rating in Arena and RBG's. Please pst me in game or respond to this thread if you could help me out, just xferred here.Bronsoliño0 Feb 24, 2014
Feb 24, 2014 Looking for Challenge Modes As the title says I am looking for a challenge mode group or other players looking to complete challenge modes before they are removed. I have read up on each of the challenge modes and have a general idea of what I'm doing, however having someone with some experience with challenge modes would be much appreciated. I would prefer running on my Arms Warrior but I do however have a frost mage, elemental shaman or shadow priest that I could DPS on depending on CC requirements and what not. I'm usually on every day of the week, so if you require a certain time we can work sometime out. Add me on my real I.D #Amayi1873Amayi0 Feb 24, 2014
Feb 23, 2014 Pocket Aces 11/14HM LFGuild to Merge for WoD! <Pocket Aces> is a 10man Alliance guild in Kel'thuzad. With the new Mythic Raiding being implemented in WoD, we are currently looking for another 10man guild in KT to merge with. We currently raid Sunday through Wednesday 10 - 1AM EST; however, we can be flexible with our future raid times for the upcoming expansion. Most of our core raiders have been raiding together for more than 3 years so we are a closely-bonded 10man guild. I also believe that we are competent players who try to excel in their class and also have fun at the same time. If you have any questions about anything or thinking about merging with us, feel free to message me or Pussnboot in game or add us via Battlenet ID. Kohz (BattlenetID: Kohz#1606) Pussnboot (BattlenetID: Reagansmash#1306)Kohz3 Feb 23, 2014
Feb 23, 2014 Level 80 Twink Guild Currently Recruiting! <Twink Nation> (25) of KT alliance is currently recruiting all 80 twinks for our upcomming guild raids/RBGs/premade bg's. With 200 member and now 12/12 icc25 heroic modes we are the largest and most progressed 80 twink guild on all US servers! this makes us the top 80 twink guild all US servers post-MoP! Icecrown Citadel 25m Heroic weekly guild run (December 1st) was a success with 11/12 bosses downed on heroic and LK down to 27% on heroic! Thanks/congrats again to all who came! (Shout out congrats to Cosbyshow on receiving his shadowmourne AND valyrn in the same week! -- Sti is next in line for shadowmourne with 30/50 shards now!) ----- Currently recruiting for our 25 man group! ---- Full on: Tanks,healers Could use: 3 dps --- Accepting all 80 twinks --- Our intentions for this guild is to be come one of the more successful level 80 twink guilds by progression and popularity in battlegrounds. starting RBG's (against other 80 twink guilds) and premade battlegrounds. --- Do people even 80 twink? --- I laugh everytime i get asked this question. I like to say that the 80 bracket is the new 70 bracket. especially with MoP gear released. --- Why 80 Twink? --- "why not just level up 5 more?" "is there even a bg pop at that bracket?" "why 80 twink?" These are just few of the questions i have been asked by some curious people. And the best answer i can give is the simple fact that once MoP hits, icc25 heroic and other WoLK dungeons will become increasingly easier to run. And the 70 bracket will be decreasing in popularity, thus, the 80 bracket will grow over time. --- Is there even a battleground que? --- To answer this, YES! throughout the day there is always a que pop for 80 (turned-off xp) battlegrounds. And it is especially busy towards the middle of the day and later on in the night. ---- Need More Info on us? --- VISIT OUR WEBSITE! or feel free to armory us! http://Twinknation.guildomatic.com I am looking forward to all you people who are interested in 80 twinking! Thanks! - Ci - Guild Master of Twink Nation53 Feb 23, 2014
Feb 23, 2014 WTB Enchanting kit 1-600 Add me on battletag dreadhead21#1218Dreádheád0 Feb 23, 2014
Feb 23, 2014 WTB Timeworn Shadowtooth Set I am looking to buy the Timeworn Shadowtooth shoulderpads and facegaurd. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/94076 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/102348Flipnshift1 Feb 23, 2014
Feb 23, 2014 [A]Vices 7/14H LF DPS (Heal/Tank OS) WKNDS Hey, Just a short thread here. We're looking for exceptional DPS'ers that are able to swing heal or tank. Gear isn't that much of an issue but we require at least a meta gem. This far into the expansion there isn't a reason to not at least be on the runestones part of the legendary quest. These are core spots and again, we value loyalty and experience over gear. Melee: Ret Pally, WW Monk, Fury Warrior Ranged: Warlock, Boomkin, Hunter, SPriest We raid Saturday and Sunday 2-5pm server time (4-7pm EST). We expect you to make 90% or more of the raids. Guild repairs are provided and we use Loot Council. Most of us have been raiding together for a very long time, we just need a few more players to round out our core and finish out this expansion strong. If this sounds agreeable to you, add my battletag Falc#1131.Falcô1 Feb 23, 2014
Feb 22, 2014 558 Fury Warrior LF Garrosh Kill 558 Fury Warrior LF Garrosh Kill anytime this week around 8 pm server or early morning. Also looking for a late night or early morning raiding guild.Impalex2 Feb 22, 2014
Feb 22, 2014 Rated pvp Hows the rated pvp here on KT? hoping to push 2k this next seasonAnoomanderis0 Feb 22, 2014
Feb 22, 2014 GaL LF MW Monk and DPS for 25m HEROICS <Gods Among Legends> Alliance - US-Kel'Thuzad Currently 5/14H. GaL is one of the fastest growing, fastest progressing guilds on US-Kel'Thuzad, and we are continuing to recruit to add to our community. We started in November 2013 as an Ellis Island for disenfranchised raiders looking for a fun, active place to raid. Our goal for the guild is to build a solid community of friends who work well together to achieve solid PvE progression. We have 5/14H experience and have just transitioned to 25M Heroics. What we expect: Attendance (obviously), and following standard raid etiquette which includes: Having flasks/pots in hand, show up 30 minutes before raid time for invites. Be adequately specced, geared, gemmed, enchanted for your specific role AND for the particular fight. Being ready to raid during raid time. Be respectful to ALL members and helpful to them. We work together, and do other things in-game for fun as well such as mount runs, retro raids, etc. Be willing to adapt on the fly during challenging situations. Sacrificing your personal DPS numbers to follow mechanics and provide useful raid utility. The basic WoW addons for raid (DBM). To sum up our needs: Recruiting DPS and Healers with good OS for 25 man HEROICS. DPS: Warlock: HIGH Rogue: Medium Healers are MUCH higher in demand for us: Paladin: Medium Monk: HIGH Preferably legendary cloak and 545+ ilvl. Must have normal mode experience and at least full flex experience. Any heroic experience is a plus. We will gear you and train you! We want you to be part of our community. We think of ourselves at GaL as a social guild that happens to progress quickly and has fun together. Raid times will be Thurs/Fri 6:30 PM ST (Mountain) to 10PM ST (Mountain) and possibly wednesday. Flasks/Pots/gems/enchants provided. Mumble required. Guild repairs ALL week for raiders. www.godsamonglegends.guildlaunch.com Youtube channel with all 10m progression kills and some 25m kills: http://www.youtube.com/godsamonglegends Wowprogress link: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/Gods+Among+Legends/rating.tier16_10 If you're a player looking for a fun place to play and need a raid spot....GAL is for you. Email (or post in this thread) your application to casuallyhardcorewow@gmail.com Armory Link: Main Spec: Are you capable of playing your offspec in a progression setting?: Post a screenshot of your UI: Any relevant WoL or Parses (not required): What are your raiding-relevant addons?: Please describe your past raiding experience: Why did you leave your last guild?: How do you deal with constructive feedback?: Please leave a method of contact outside of the forums (battletag, realid, e-mail): Hit up myself, Greycat, Baphomet, or Zelgadys ingame. We will set up a Mumble interview as well.Marcús0 Feb 22, 2014
Feb 22, 2014 Looking for Excellent Players for Server1 CMs Hey, I'm looking for some seriously legit players to get some top CM times with. I have 9/9 Gold experience with some pretty good times on the CMs we did more than once. Jade Serpent we spent maybe a couple hours on and got what was tied for the US best time. Some I haven't done much, but really with a good group it's pretty darn easy. The comp I'm looking for is... Prot Warrior or Brewmaster Monk(DK for Scarlet) Elemental Shaman Disc Priest Mage Be amazing, I don't want to waste my time with bads. Be 9/9 Gold exp. Be in best in slot CM gear. Probably won't be doing them this week or anything since I still need a couple pieces of BiS CM gear, but I'd like to see who's interested. Edit: Almost forgot, here's my other hunter for proof or whatever. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malfurion/T%C3%ACger/challengeRegit3 Feb 22, 2014
Feb 22, 2014 Looking for guild - alliance panda monk I haven't played since BC came out. I want to level up a panda monk while chatting to people. I'm on the 10 day trial right now and if I enjoy myself I'm going to buy MoP and some gametime. If you guys are generally not children and have a Mumble server or something like that, I'd love to hang out with y'all. My characters name is 'Robfrod'.Vilfor0 Feb 22, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 Multi 90 account LF guild Obviously not posting on one of my mains, but w/e. Heres me; I typically like to do my own stuff, but every once in a while I do like joining others for a run, or filling in for a raid if the guild needs...but mostly just off doing my own thing. Ive been on KT since launch and have recently come back to the game to find that about 95% of my guild has quit the game or moved on to other guilds, so theres nothing for me to interact with and it gets boring. What you get if you are interested in having me join your guild: you get someone who is online frequently, someone who doesnt mind helping out if im not in the middle of something, someone who knows all the raids and can fill in. I have 4 toons at 90, Arms Warrior, Holy/Disc Priest, Frost Mage and a Marksman Hunter. Their gear ranges from iLevel 520-535ish, maxed profs for enchanting (only missing the 2 enchants from Ulduar) alchemy (transmute spec), fishing, cooking, mining, first aid, inscription and herbalism. Anyways, post here if you have questions or if you are interested.Breadmix3 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 10m 6/14H 3xLate Night Core Raid Spots Open! Raids are Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:15pm-1:30am server time. Gear ilvl must be around 560 with proper gem, enchants and reforging. Heroic experience in SoO is required. The following are our current DPS & HEALER needs for our heroic 6/14H progression raid: RANGED DPS: Moonkin/Mage/Elemental Shaman/Warlock/Hunter. MELEE DPS: Death Knight/Rogue/WindWalker Monk. Must do minimum 275K dps & up, consistently & interrupt/stun/CC when needed. HEALER: Disc Priest/Holy Paly/Resto Druid/Resto Shaman. Must be able to two heal most heroic boss fights and be great at dispels and utilizing all your healing cool downs efficiently. Gear ilvl must be around 560 with proper gem, enchants and reforging. Heroic experience in SoO is required. Our raid consists of heroic experienced players who are mature (average age is 27 yrs and up), funny and easy going. No loot !@#$%s or tunneling jerks. We are looking for reliable, mature, easy going, knowledgeable and experienced players to attend 100% of our raids each week. Contact myself in game via whispers or mail or add my battle tag: DamagerSnowy#1850 and include your character name in your friend request or mail you send. May also contact an officer or Nøîr/Nøir in game. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY HERE!Snowyvixen0 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 <Divinity> SoO sales and carry information Hello! Are you worried about getting your Ahead of the Curve or Cutting Edge achievements before 6.0? Not sure if you're going to make it to 14/14H, but want that sweet Juggernaut mount? Looking to round out gearing issues and otherwise just get your toon ready to go for WoD? <Divinity> is selling certain openings in various runs throughout the raid weeks to those that are interested, and we will be expanding our carry-capacity soon™. This post will be updated as we finalize our carry information, dates and details but I wanted to go ahead and list some tentative information. With the arrival of 5.4.7, there may be limited spots per week for 13/14H clears on 10m for loot. Full heroic carries will be offered (Including Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream (25-Player)) and the Kor'kron Juggernaut mount once we have completed our transition to 25-Player. Until then, a full clear on 10 heroic may only be available in very select circumstances. But enough of all the stuff that is coming soon - I want to specifically highlight that tonight, 2/17 at 9:00 server, we will be doing our weekly normal garrosh carry - You will receive [Ahead of the Curve: Garrosh Hellscream (25-Player)] and the Kor'kron War Wolf mount upon completion of the encounter. You may also roll an heirloom weapon - if you have not already rolled an heirloom on normal, then it will be for your current loot specialization on completion of the encounter. Otherwise, you've got a shot at any heirloom! I have already spoken with several people and have scheduled some spots for this evening's carry, but if you are looking to get your achievement out of the way quickly and (mostly) painlessly, then go ahead and PM me (Leotharius, Redmaw, Alanaria in-game) or Muk (Muk, Grimer) to get the full details on pricing and requirements (spoilers: requirement is be on-time). Any loot that is not required for a main spec raider/trial in the guild will also be available for purchase, which should now include high demand items such as the Black Blood of Y'Shaarj. And hey, even if you don't want to/can't purchase anything, you're still free to coin it - we've already had one person coin warforged Tusks of Mannoroth while in our group, so who knows - you might be the next one to get lucky! ~:*This post last updated 2/17*:~Leotharius6 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 <A> GAL 4/14H Recruiting for 25M HEROIC <Gods Among Legends> Alliance - US-Kel'Thuzad Currently 4/14H. GaL is one of the fastest growing, fastest progressing guilds on US-Kel'Thuzad, and we are continuing to recruit to add to our community. We started in November 2013 as an Ellis Island for disenfranchised raiders looking for a fun, active place to raid. Our goal for the guild is to build a solid community of friends who work well together to achieve solid PvE progression. What we expect: Attendance (obviously), and following standard raid etiquette which includes: Having flasks/pots in hand, show up 30 minutes before raid time for invites. Be adequately specced, geared, gemmed, enchanted for your specific role AND for the particular fight. Being ready to raid during raid time. Be respectful to ALL members and helpful to them. We work together, and do other things in-game for fun as well such as mount runs, retro raids, etc. Be willing to adapt on the fly during challenging situations. Sacrificing your personal DPS numbers to follow mechanics and provide useful raid utility. The basic WoW addons for raid (DBM). To sum up our needs: Recruiting DPS and Healers with good OS for 25 man HEROICS. DPS: Warlock: HIGH Rogue: Medium Healers: Paladin: HIGH Monk: HIGH Must have legendary cloak and 550+ ilvl. Must have full normal mode experience. Any heroic experience is a plus. We will gear you and train you! We want you to be part of our community. We think of ourselves at GaL as a social guild that happens to progress quickly and has fun together. Raid times will be Thurs/Fri 6:30 PM ST (Mountain) to 10PM ST (Mountain) and possibly wednesday. Flasks/Pots provided. Mumble required. Guild repairs ALL week for raiders. www.godsamonglegends.guildlaunch.com Youtube channel with all 10m progression kills and some 25m kills: http://www.youtube.com/godsamonglegends If you're a player looking for a fun place to play and need a raid spot....GAL is for you. Email (or post in this thread) your application to casuallyhardcorewow@gmail.com Armory Link: Main Spec: Are you capable of playing your offspec in a progression setting?: Post a screenshot of your UI: What are your raiding-relevant addons?: Please describe your past raiding experience: Why did you leave your last guild?: How do you deal with constructive feedback?: Please leave a method of contact outside of the forums (battletag, realid, e-mail): Hit up myself, Greycat, or Zelgadys ingame. We will set up a Mumble interview as well.Marcús1 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 548 Guard LF raiding guild @3-6ish server I live on the east cost and i am looking for a guild that better suits my time zone. character name is Õtateõhawkõ battle.net id is phil#1486. Send me a message i am only 3/14 experienced, but i just never get to raid because of the time difference.Õtateõhawkõ0 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 Late Night 13/14 10m N Group LF Raiders! Raids Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:15pm-1:30am Kel'Thuzad server time (Mountain) In need specifically of RANGED and DPS W/ HEALER OS. However, do not hesitate to contact me, as all classes will be considered depending on one or more of the following: skill, experience, reliability, gear. This is our Group 2 raid, currently 13/14 N. Group is currently normal mode raiding, however, in the next few weeks will begin attempts on heroics. We have a non-mandatory Sunday night raid to clear SoO depending on the progression of the group for the week. Must be reliable and easy going. Contact me in game only via mail or add Sheepisshh#1106 and include your character name and raid spec in comments or you will not receive a reply. DO NOT REPLY HERE. Do not hesitate to contact me about a spot, even if you are unsure of your consideration. We have room for several options including Healers, DPS so you never know if you might be the one we need. We are also open for back ups too! Ever Vigilant has been on KT for 8 years +. We supply flasks, food, potions, gems, enchants etc. Group 2 loot is currently distributed by a MS>OS, 1 piece per raid system. We are easy going, helpful, funny yet rather quiet at times. No Elitists, jerks etc. Edited by Aisellea on 2/20/2014 5:50 AM PSTChannalice0 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 Resto Druid LF CM Gold Group Hello KT, As the title states, Resto druid LF a group to clear 9/9 Challenge Modes in gold for MoP before they are gone forever. These are not carries and experience is preferred but not required. The goal is to do a few a night and complete over the course of a week or so. Contact me in game at larence#1711or post here if you are interested. Thanks!Lorís0 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 558 Fury Warrior. Im an ilvl 558 fury warrior looking to join a 10 or 25 raiding guild on this server. My Battletag is Robbyodom#1600. Edited: Found a Guild. :)Robbyodom0 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 <I Declare War> Looking for a Healer Hello, we are a 14/14 XP guild on 10 m SoO looking to start off on Heroic Progressions, we currently raid tuesday,wednesday, thursday at 7:30 server time. We are in need of a healer(non pally) please be 550+ item level and have 14/14 xp on normal, as well as having vent.Unleáshed0 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 Horde Guilds I'm curious about what horde guilds on our server are the largest? ...and which one(s), if any, actually raid sometimes. Personally, I seem to see <Inactive> and <Stormwinds Most Wanted> on those rare occasions when I come across another horde.Suluu1 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 541 Ele Shaman LF SoO 10N or 25N Team/Guild. lvl:541 Class:Shaman Spec: Ele What I am looking for: I am looking for a decent SoO 10N guild, I prefer you have been at least 8/14N and raid 7 or 9ish EST. I know all of the fights and have been 11/14 SoO Normal. I am not looking for a guild where I get to raid once every 3 weeks due to packed roster I am looking for a guild I can count on raiding at least every other week with. other information: I have the money to transfer to whatever realm you are on. My battle tag is Dusk#1759 looking forward to talking with youJåßøn0 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 Looking for someone to do recruit a friend! Hey guys! I'm currently looking for someone to do recruit a friend with! You get 300% experience to level up 3 times faster for all characters when we play together, if you have never played I can teach you everything! Also I can get you into my level 25 raiding guild/gaming community <Severity Gaming> to get amazing perks and level even faster! Also I get a 2 person mount that I can take you anywhere on fast. We get tokens every 2 levels also that we can use to level each others characters up fast! my email is adam_m_hull@yahoo.com my battle tag id in the game is bliss#1477 Or just hit me up on here!Tranquíl2 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 LF chill pvp guild Full grieve resto druid LF chill pvp guild to rbg and arena with. Not a hardcore pvp'r just got into it this past season. Looking to raise my rating though. Feel free to post here if theres a guild you think i would fit in or feel free to message me in game thanks!Bríndle0 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 <Fortify> 10 man 3/14 heroic SoO LF1Heals <Fortify> is recruiting a healer (prefer resto druid), for our 10 man raid group currently 3/14 heroic SoO, raid times tues/thurs 6-10 pm server. Last tier we went 6/13 heroic before SoO came out. This tier we are looking to push further than that, we are currently 3/14 heroic within the next 1-2 weeks we will be looking to push 5-6/14 heroic. Our website is: http://www.fortify-guild.com/. The group you would be applying for is The Bee Team (lead by Varral) - Tuesday and Thursday[6:00 pm - 10:00 pm] Server/Mountain Time (10man). If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on Dkthemaximus or the raid leader on Varral..Dkthemaximus2 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 Lvl 25 PvE / PvP guild LFM - 14/14 N <NoFatChix> (Soon too be guild name - but not definite) lvl 25 PvE / PvP LFM For our CORE RAID GROUP Tue/Sun 6-9:30 pm ST. Founding members are 14/14 N with Heroic EXP. Req's : Either 14/14 for PvE and 1800+ achiv for PvP. No boring people either, this games about fun right? We just formed today and are looking too start our raiding next week with 14/14 clear and some heroic attempts. Looking for patient, willing people who want too progress through the last of mists and into WoD hard. As we fill our team if you join, your guaranteed a starting spot 100% each week no matter if we recruit someone better, you have too seriously !@#$ up by not showing or quit too be replaced. So if you need a awesome solid home too have fun progressing and playing this game with, Pst Jbirdballer or Mcgrathizzle on Kel'thuzad or add WeezusMaynee#1497 on Real ID - Thanks!Jbirdballer1 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 [Alliance] Looking For Skilled 3v3 Healer Our friend we were going to use isn't able to play as much as we had hoped, so we're searching for a 3v3 healer. Playing Warrior+Warlock+Healer (preferable Resto Shaman). Both of us are experienced, and we're two pretty reasonable guys, so don't be shy. Only requirement for now is that you have gear, either Skype or Ventrilo, and a mic Whisper me in game or mail me etc., in game, or leave a post here if you're interestedSkarey0 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 <Seven Sages> of Sargeras 5/14H 2 nights only <Seven Sages> of Sargeras is a mature, seven year old, two night progression raiding guild, currently 5/14H 10man, looking to form a 25man team to finish off Heroic SoO and head into WoD with that same team. Building this group before the Xpack will give us a chance to really become a team, get used to the raid’s synergy, build strengths, and ultimately be prepared for the new content in the coming expansion. We’re looking for players with a minimum of a full clear on normal (heroic experience/kills is a plus), great raid awareness, knowledgeable of your class and how your abilities pertain to heroic raiding, and above all ability to maintain consistent attendance. Whether you have a 10man group looking to progress to 25, you and some friends are stuck in a guild where raiding slowly stopped, or you are looking for something stable, feel free to check out the details below! Current Schedule: Since ultimately availability determines whether or not we will be a good fit for you. -7hr week raiding from 8-11:30(server time central) on Tuesdays and Thursdays -This will be subject to change with the induction of new players, however we are primarily looking for players in the Mountain, Central and Eastern TZ’s. If you, your guild, or group of friends would like to talk about joining/merging add atheistastic#1116 to real IDAtheistastic1 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 holy pally pve Hi i am currently looking for a raiding guild with a spot open for an experienced holy paladin. I have mainly started raiding in bc with kara, ssc, tk and have done raids up to sw pre patch. i've done all of wrath content while it was current and taken a short break during cata. feel free to reply here or send me an in game pm. thank youBeeteezee0 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 3xNight 10m Heroic has core spots open now! Raids are Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:15pm-1:30am server time. The following are our current needs for our heroic 6/14H progression raid: RANGED DPS: Moonkin/Hunter/Elemental Shaman. Must do 275K dps + consistently, interrupt as needed and use your defensive cool downs when useful. HEALER: Disc Priest/Holy Paly/Resto Druid. Must be able to two heal most heroic boss fights and be great at dispels and utilizing all your healing cool downs efficiently. Gear ilvl must be around 560 with proper gem, enchants and reforging. Heroic experience in SoO is required. Our raid consists of heroic experienced players who are mature (average age is 27 yrs and up), funny and easy going. We are looking for reliable, mature, easy going, knowledgeable and experienced players to attend 100% of our raids each week. Contact myself in game via whispers or mail or add my battle tag: DamagerSnowy#1850 and include your character name in your friend request or mail you send. May also contact Nøîr/Nøir in game. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY HERE!Snowyvixen0 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 Considering transferring. Couple questions. I am considering transferring my toons off of highpop/login queuetime servers. Looking for a good place to call my new home. A few questions about this server: 1) Do you guys ever, or even commonly have queue times around primetime? 2) How is the raiding scene? My current guild is fairly casual. We have only cleared 13/14 normal 10man. Im not looking to join a hardcore progression guild, but I wouldnt mind a bit more organization and dedication. 3) Are there guilds out there that raid 8-11 server time? Days dont really matter but that is my window that I can raid in. 4) My Main is a 560 Resto Druid. Do guilds actively need healers? Or is the population saturated with druids already? Any input would be most appreciated.Praq1 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 539 Rogue LF Raid Group! (10/14NM exp) Hey! I currently have 10/14 SoO normal exp. on this rogue but on my main I am 11/14H experience. I am just looking to find a friendly group that is looking to full clear normals and possibly move into heroics. Times: M: after 6pm ST W: after 6pm ST Fri: after 6pm ST Sat: Anytime Sun: Anytime Post on this thread or add my BTAG: Jesp#1814Nanjas0 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 lf some friends hey i am basically a fresh lvl 90 shaman. i play on kel'thuzad and in dire need for some friends. I am looking to pvp but am still trying to get gear. i am also working on get a hunter , 62, leveled up. if you too are looking for friends or just wanna help me out please comment or pm in game thanks.Athinee1 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 543 Hunter LF 10M/25M Guild Hi all, I recently did a main class change from Guardian Druid to Survival Hunter, and am actively looking for a 10 or 25 man raiding guild that would be willing to work me into their raiding group. I have taken the steps required to learn my class inside and out, but haven't really accomplished much in the raiding scene besides Flex raiding. I am currently item level 543, with just a little bit over 1 month of time spent at lvl 90 on this account (Reached level 90 1/7/14). I am actively working towards my legendary cape and should acquire it within the next 3 weeks, fingers crossed. As a raider in MoP, I was the #1 Guardian Druid roughly 3-4 weeks into the expansion, which was thwarted by the lack of competence in the guild that I was in. After we disbanded as a guild due to the effects of Hurricane Sandy had on many of our members who were located in the New England area, I decided to take a break from WoW to focus on my final season of college baseball, as well as academics. Being an athlete I hate to lose, thus wiping is hard for me to accept, but I am not one to get discouraged by failure. I am able to accept criticism when it is maturely given (immaturity will cause a problem), and will always give 100% with whatever I am doing. I can attend regularly and will go through the proper steps to alert someone if I will not be able to attend a certain night (which will rarely happen). The raid times I am looking for: 7ish Server til whenever If you have any questions feel free to message me, or add me in game at Yail#1648 Thanks for your time hope to speak to some of you soon.Yail0 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 played with another player for the first time I played without a quild and someone else till level 25 or so... I tonight, feb 13 20124, played with Vestalina_Zuluhed and has an amazing time playing! Some how when we where trying to communicate and I was trying to give my email I was stuck in some sorta whisper mode or some sh!t and they had to log off. We were unable to exchange emails or anything of the sorts. I would really like to meet up with that person again! Thank you all and have a wonderful night! -Kkvallen -KaylaKkvallen2 Feb 14, 2014