Kel'Thuzad

Dec 28, 2013 <Vivid-25>[SoO 14/14N] Laid back 10m raiding <Vivid-25>[SoO 14/14N]Laid back 10m raiding guild recruiting tank/Range/melee dps (preparing for heroic contents). Raid time:Tues 7-11pm ST; Weds:7-11pm ST. Casual players are welcome. Also have weekend Flex runs. Flask/Repair are provided. Pst Karstark#1838 or Maio#1614 for more info.Chinatsu0 Dec 28, 2013
Dec 28, 2013 WTS Very Rare Pet Vicous Horror As on this moment there are only 6 for sale on all realms. Just as the title reads I'm looking to sell a level 1 Vicous Horror pet. If interested look me up here with offer or in game mail. I'm also willing to sell it on Area 52 Horde server. TY PetsalePetsale0 Dec 28, 2013
Dec 28, 2013 WTB Siege run and or a Garrosh kill I am seeking to buy a normal siege clear with possible loot and or just a Garrosh kill post back with any info prices etc.Camme0 Dec 28, 2013
Dec 27, 2013 WTT Gold on Kel'thuzad(A) for Tichondrius(H) Looking to trade some gold on Kel'thuzad(A) for some gold on Tichondrius(H). Message me in game or reply if interested.Imbranden0 Dec 27, 2013
Dec 27, 2013 WTS Alani Kills 40k I am selling Alani kills 40k each, I will loot you the mount before you must pay. Kills Remaining: 3Scobee0 Dec 27, 2013
Dec 27, 2013 565 Boomy, 563 Lock, and 564 Hunter LF Guild LF Raid guild at least 14/14N exp with 3 positions open for 3 outstanding dps. Raid times need to be 10pm Central or later!Shiftyy1 Dec 27, 2013
Dec 27, 2013 552 Fury Warrior LF Raiding Guild Title says it all. Best times for me to raid is after 9pm est and Free Every Monday and Friday.Robbyodom0 Dec 27, 2013
Dec 26, 2013 NPM 2/14H LFM SoO this week Due to the holidays our raid schedule (like many others I am sure) got pooped on. We are looking for some pug's for our raid tonight (thursday 12/26) and tomorrow (friday 12/27) - invites go out at 6:15. The goal will be to do Heroic Protectors and Heroic Norushen, but it depends on exactly how much of the raid we have to pug. Us: 2/14h, 560+ You: at least full 14/14n clear (heroic exp a plus but not required), 560+ I know we need at least 1 dps with an actual workable healing offspec (as in, you know how to play it, not just "yeah I have a spec and did it once in a dungeon for 3 minutes"), but beyond that I'm not exactly sure what I need. Feel free to post here if interested or just look for Valette after 6:00 server, I'll most likely be spamming trade.Valette0 Dec 26, 2013
Dec 26, 2013 532 Hunter and others LF raiding guild. Hi there, I have just recently transferred over to KT and am looking to join a social/raiding guild. I was an extremely active raider during wrath, not much on the 25m scene but did dabble in heroic progression. I didn't play very much throughout Cata, but came back at the beginning of MoP. I wasn't playing during Throne of Thunder but have been extremely active during 5.4 and am really enjoying this patch. As I said, I have just transfered to KT and am looking to join a guild for some progression raiding. I am a quick learner, and play at least six hours a day. I can make pretty much any time, as long as I can get my job scheduled around it. Along with my Hunter, I also have a 90 Resto Shaman, and a Prot Pally. I am certainly willing to main either of these characters if it's need to fill a spot, but my hunter is the best geared char I have. I also have 600 Engineering, Leatherworking and Alchemy. Bottom line is that I'd like to join a guild where I can make some new friends and really play the end game content of 5.4. Thanks for taking the time to read this post!Faere4 Dec 26, 2013
Dec 26, 2013 1/14H warlock lf raiding guild Hi I am a 560 warlock lf a raiding guild that raids anytime after 800pm server. I am looking for something long term through WoD. I am looking for core spots not to be placed on the bench. If you expect me to be there 95% of the time I expect to raid 95% of the time. World/server first guilds that are looking need not apply I am simply not interested in that kind of raiding. I raid for fun not for first's. I am however looking for a guild who wants to progress/is progressing through heroics and through mythic in WoD. Normals are boring this late in the expansion I want the challenge of heroics. Let me know if I can help you fill a spot. Oh i do prefer 25m over 10m esp with 20m being needed for mythic in WoD.Nuadea0 Dec 26, 2013
Dec 26, 2013 Goono is a scammer He was selling expansion key codes so i bought one and it was a fake code and he ignored me he is a lvl 86 rouge in Dara Mactire and before you call me an idiot it was all over game and if it wasnt a scam it was a good price so i took the risk i dont care im just informing others hes been in trade chat and general all dayFuzzymctub3 Dec 26, 2013
Dec 25, 2013 [A] Vivid 10m Seeking ranged H Content. [SoO 14/14N] recruiting (prefer Spriest, Ele Shaman or Boomkin) for core 10m for heroic content. Raid time:Tues 7-11pm ST; Weds:7-11pm ST. Casual players are welcome. Also have weekly Flex runs. Flask/Repair are provided.Alphabetical2 Dec 25, 2013
Dec 25, 2013 565 Boomkin + 563 Warlock LF 14/14N+ Core http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Shiftyy/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Sensation/simple Looking for a 10 man core spot in a guild headed into heroics. ONLY ALLIANCE. 25m Guilds will be considered but prefer 10 man. Thank you have a nice day!Shiftyy0 Dec 25, 2013
Dec 25, 2013 WTB Guild 【A】 Looking to buy a guild anywhere between lv 20 - 25. add btag shalom#1629Dessane0 Dec 25, 2013
Dec 25, 2013 Selling 9/9 Challenge Modes <Severity Gaming> Now selling 9/9 Challenge Modes. Complete 9/9 done in under 2 hours. We also do individual dungeon runs. No piloting needed, you play your character. Add me on Btag: Zizilio#1431Ziz0 Dec 25, 2013
Dec 25, 2013 WTB carry run through normal SoO Just interested in a run through SoO for a chance at some loots. message with price.Menoetiius0 Dec 25, 2013
Dec 24, 2013 [A] Forged By Fire 25 Man! FBF is swapping to 25 man! We are currently are 8 of 14 Heroic in SoO. 15 people in the raid are at least 8 of 14 Heroic 10 Man, We are currently 1 of 14 Heroic 25 man with our first Garrosh kill, as a 25 man on 12/16/13. Current looking for: - MDPS (Windwalker Monk,Retribution Paladin) - RDPS (Elemental Shaman, Mage, Hunter, Shadow Priest, Warlock) - Healer (Mistweaver Monk, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman) Intro: Just a little information about the Guild. Most of the Core Raiders in FBF have been in top 100 guilds on US Servers before finding their finial home with FBF. A lot of the core raiders put up top 100 ranking parses, they come ready to raid with food, flasks, pots, and amazing attitude when it comes to raiding. FBF also runs Flexs Clears and alt SoO Clears. We are very sociable, and tight knit group that loves to raid and have a good time. Structure Of The Raid: The structure of the raid group will be as follows. 2-3 Officers with 1 Raid Leader calling out raid mechanics, and raid cool downs. Loot will be handed out in a 5 man council. Loot will be spread evenly to all deserving players. What The Guild Can Offer You: - We also offer a group of accomplished raiders that know what they are doing, so we can offer you advice on class rotations, and cool down management, or are having trouble with a specific mechanics. - We offer a free 50 man Ventrilo server which is free to use for all guild members. What Is Going to Be Asked Of You: - Minimum 545 ilevel ( I know gear doesn't make a skilled player but it helps ) Remember, the goal here is to put together a group of equally skilled players so nobody is being carried in any aspect of the raid. - Please Bring your own consumables for raid the entire raid, the Guild provides Feast - Noodle Carts for the raid but bring back up buff food just incase. - Please have a Good attitude. This is a game and shouldn't be looked at as real life, (even though 90% of the Guild player base takes it as it is) people will mess up and the truly great players are the ones that realize that. Dying/wiping due to one person messing up is a part of raiding. - Please for the love of god be able to take a joke, all of use are truly Progression Orientated but we like to give people a hard time it is just a part of the bring in FBF deal with it. - Be on time, real life outweighs the game but you have to remember that you are affecting 24 other people. Our current raid days and times are below and should be inspected thoroughly as these are what we will try and stick to for the next expansion: Mondays, Wednesday, Thursdays 8-11 server (10-1 EST) (7-10 PST) Pst Blupiee or add Maliced#1595Blupiee1 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 24, 2013 (A) Need DPS: Beginning SoO 10N Progression ---Systematic, Alliance, Kel'Thuzad, 10N--- Do your PVE Raiding Skills outshine your Gear? We are looking for exceptional DPS who can perform their rotations while following all mechanics of SoO 10N. If you have not had a chance to get into normal raiding this patch, read on for details and contact myself or the guild leader via this post or our battletags: Jangmara : bruman#1339 Strongmanguy : Systematic is a newly formed 10 man raiding guild compromised of competent experienced raiders who have not had a chance to play normal SoO yet. We are more worried about skill than gear, as with the right players having fun together in a semi hardcore yet casual environment we will be spending more time looting than wiping. We will be beginning this Thursday from 7-10PM ST (9-12 ET) with SoO 10 Normal. Our raid schedule will continue each Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday thereafter at the same time. We have a solid core of players which includes 2 great tanks, 3 overachieving healers, and a few amazing DPS. We still NEED more DPS to compete and earn a spot in our core group.Jangmara0 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 looking for arena partners as title says looking for both my hunter and lockKmartdomy0 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 570 6/14H Tank LF Raiding Guild I'm looking for a new guild since mine seems to be crumbling due to attendance. I was the raid leader for my previous guild so I'm always prepared for every encounter. I used to be in the former top 10 man on Kel'Thuzad so I definitely have the experience needed. I would obviously prefer a guild around the same progression as myself or more. If interested please reply here, PM me in game, or add the battle tag relic#1845. Thanks a lot.Rëlic0 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 WTS Guardian Cub Willing to sell this face to face, 5k or best offer.Jáiroy0 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 532 Frost DK Seeking raiding group 10 or 25 Title says it all. I'm seeking a group with an open melee slot for the remainder of MoP and on through WoD. I am available from 6PM server until late Monday through Sunday. More than willing to answer any questions for you or fill out an application. Get at me here, in game or point me to a place I can fill out an app. Thanks!Sonorra0 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 22, 2013 (A) WTB: Pennyroyal Belt and Pants Post here pleaseBrufaux0 Dec 22, 2013
Dec 22, 2013 557 Frost DK 1/14* Heroic Exp LF 10-25m Team * I have progression experience on: Immerseus Protectors Galakras I also have a viable tank OS for shamans. Though I haven't been raiding lately so my gear is somewhat lacking. My main goal, as much as I want to see current heroic content, is to find an awesome team for WoD. I am a good humoured, 22 year old Canadian guy. I refuse to be on a team with any tyranny/jerks/immature brats/common drama. I have bounced around my fair share of guilds and realms in my 3 years playing this game, and honestly, it's too damn hard to find a good place to call home. I used to raid with my IRL friends in Cata, but they have since gone their own ways. If I could find a guild with a casual atmosphere, which is populated with skilled players, that is my dream WoW home. Idealy I would like to see good progress, but that definitely comes second to the guild's community. Anyway, if you think your guild is something like what I described, or you could use a Frost DK with 150+ days played laying around, respond here or hit me up at: MsbDK#1211. Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you guys soon ^_^.Daemicya2 Dec 22, 2013
Dec 22, 2013 Looking for a inscription kit. I'm looking to buy a 1-600 inscription kit. Pst me or tonyzzv ingame. Thanks!Hëalth0 Dec 22, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 [A] GAL - 13/14N Needs DPS/Tank 4 Progression Gods Among Legends is recruiting a strong DPS/Tank for our progression team. We recently made changes to our composition that have given us a 13/14 normal mode progression very quickly. We established this guild 2 months ago to give people on this server a fun place to raid. Our current progression is solid at 13/14, we are still working on our Garrosh kill but cannot find raiders willing to persevere through the Garrosh attempts. Once he is dead, we are moving onto heroics ASAP. 1. Be friendly and open-minded: We have had issues with "elitist" players who felt they were above the guild. 2. No loot-!@#$%s: If you apply to join this join, apply for progression, not for loot. Loot will come with consistency. Besides, once we get Garrosh down, its all heroics. Raid Schedule: Thurs/Friday 6:30 PM Server to 9:30 PM Server. Needs: 1 Strong DPS (Monk/Mage/Warr/Pally only) OR 1 Strong Non Warrior Tank (Monk/Pally Preferred). Be at least 10/14 normal experience, full flex experience, Garrosh experience preferred but not required. Be 545+ Ilvl. Guild has mumble (required), flasks, and repairs for raiders. We also run 2 other 10 man teams, our 3rd 10-man team is in need of healers and DPS. Raid times will be on weekends. Hit up Travinsh or reply for info. GAL is the place to be if you want a raid spot. Reply to this message or hit myself or Devastor up ingame.Marcús0 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 [A] Heals LF casual flex/reg 541 MW monk looking for casual but consistent flex and/or reg siege group. Have seen all on flex, norushen on reg. Finished the last two tiers on time, lost my spot in my old guild due to a real life drama fit, whee. Quick learner, always on time, etc. Looking for 2 days a week max. More prog is better, but I don't mind helping with progression. Add my btag, Valentyn#1484 or hit me up here if you're interested/want to talk.Bløødsong1 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 21, 2013 WTS level 25 guild level 25, 200 mems, 2 bank tabs, all heirlooms unlocked. Offers?Lonehawk3 Dec 21, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 [A] LF1 MeleeDPS GARROSH KILL 6pm St Tomorrow GAL is looking for a Strong Melee DPS with knowledge of the fight for our Garrosh kill tomorrow, 6pm St. Our spot opened up for this week, take advantage! Must be 550+ ilvl, normal exp preferred, Flex Garrosh kill req. Monk preferred, but will take a DK. Pst me in game or reply to this, I will be checking.Marcús2 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 so, arms warr LF offensive 2v2 healer.. JUST started playing this again. need to work out a few kinks, ive mostly played casters, vanilla player. probly gonna racechange this so please no qtgoat nonsense, take that !@#$ to moonguard =] still need a few griev pieces but thats everyones story at one point or another. prefer disc or Rdruid, but really the only requirement is to be a technical player and help dps a low-hp kill target. i already do absurd dmg even at i508 so this is a soft limit. pst or ingame mail, you know the drill, cheers =]Planetbuster0 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 525 Warrior DPS LF guild Hello there, I'm looking for a raiding guild, casual or not with a core spot for me to join. I've recently started raiding again since 5.4 and I'm 14/14 in the LFR (Not that that means anything at all). Hoping for a guild that consistently raids SoO or ToT. Whisper me in-game on this toon or on my druid, Amasi Edit: 525 and improvingAmayi0 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 WTB Aboriginal Leggings Paying 1,000g for Aboriginal Leggings. C.O.D. or respond on here.Frreeze0 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 profession kits paying 8k for profession kitsKmartdomy0 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 WTS Alchemy Profession Leveling Kits Mail a letter if interested we can discuss in game. Or reply to this post Other Profession Kits for sale upon request. FREE BAGS INCLUDED WITH KIT PURCHASE! GUARANTEED 1-600!Jaysonmyfeet5 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 [A] Combustion Do yourself a favor and avoid this guild. Had a run in with their GM who has some serious mental health issues. All they can run is Flex so if you find yourself in one of their groups, I would plan on carrying them and not getting any loot out of it.Infiníty3 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 Challenge Modes (12/21) Hi there, We are looking for a talented healer who is interested in going 9/9 Golds this weekend. Previous experience is not required, all we ask is that you know your class and have a willingness to learn. Group comp is: Warrior - Prot - Previous 9/9 Gold tank xp Mage - Frost - Previous 9/9 Gold Monk - ww - Previous 9/9 Gold TBD (something ranged) -Previous 9/9 Gold Requirements: 1. Communication - Vent 2. Consumables (Lots of food, flasks, Invis pots, potions, G91s, etc...) 3. If you have not previously completed 9/9 Gold, that you have watched videos on all 9. We suggest Aftermath or Method's Videos on Youtube. If you're interested in putting in some time and healing for us this weekend, pst. Arieh#1224. Thanks for your time.Lotus1 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 5/14H 10mProgression 3xnights core spots open Heroic Progression Raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 10:15pm-1:30am (Heroic Immerseus, Protectors, Norushen, Sha of Pride, Galakras) with optional clear remaining last few bosses on Sunday 10:15pm - raid is cleared. All raid times are server time (mountain time). What we need is reliable, honest, easy going: TANK - if you have the gear and ability to Tank the heroic bosses we are on. HEALER - Holy Paladin/Resto Druid/Resto Shaman/Mistweaver DPS - Warlock and/or any dps that can do 200k+ consistently such as /Moonkin/Hunter/Ret Paladin. Contact me in game via mail or by adding my battletag DamagerSnowy#1850 and MUST include your character name, server if not on Kel'Thuzad. DO NOT REPLY HERE! Don't hesitate to talk to me about a possible raid spot for you. You never know you just might be what we need to continue our heroic progression.Snowyvixen0 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 profession kits i need kits ill pay gold or cashKmartdomy0 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 18, 2013 532 Lock Looking for Raiding Guild I currently just came back to wow couple of weeks ago and am looking to start raiding again. Most of my experience in raiding is on my shaman menoetiius. I have always pushed into heroics when I actually raid. I am looking for a guild who is pretty kick back but can get !@#$ done when its time to raid. Times open for Raiding: mon/wed/ fri: 9am- 4pm pst, 10:30pm - 3am pst tues/thurs: 9am - 5pm, 8pm-3am pst sat/sun: 6:30pm - 3am pstZenlock0 Dec 18, 2013
Dec 18, 2013 WTB kits Im looking for a full 1-60 for LW ALCH blacksmith n TAILOR if possible message me in gameMalfosia0 Dec 18, 2013
Dec 18, 2013 can some people help me with 2 mount runs? I only need One Light in the Darkess (25 man) a few more for 25 man ICC and if any guild would like to do Heroic DS for the mount please let me know.Eskibot0 Dec 18, 2013
Dec 17, 2013 509 Hpally LF PVP guild and RBG group I have been 90 for about 5 days now got fully geared and 8 peice greiv already and 2s is up to 1640 You can look at my achievs i have done 1700 RBGS got to 1790 and than group disbanned im looking for a active pvp guild that runs an rbg group weekly or daily i also have some good friends than can come too if not thats ok too. Let me know. Baumgart2@yahoo.com is my real id !Øgkùsh3 Dec 17, 2013
Dec 17, 2013 looking for 2s partner as title says add meKmartdomy0 Dec 17, 2013
Dec 17, 2013 Heroic Progression 10m 5/14H LFM Raids Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 10:15pm-1:30am Kel'Thuzad server time (Mountain) Need DPS that can do consistent 200k+. Prefer ranged HUNTER/Elemental Shaman/Moonkin. Melee: Ret Paladin, Warrior, Death Knight, Rogue. All classes will be considered depending on one or more of the following: skill, experience, reliability, gear. This is our CORE raid. We are only doing Heroic boss fights during the weekdays. We have a non-mandatory Sunday night raid to clear SoO the rest of the way for those who still want gear from Garrosh. Must be reliable and easy going. Contact me in game only via mail or add DamagerSnowy#1850 and include your character name and raid spec in comments or you will not receive a reply. DO NOT REPLY HERE. Do not hesitate to contact me about a spot, even if you are unsure of your consideration. We have room for several options including Tanks, Healers so you never know if you might be the one we need. We are also open for back ups too! Ever Vigilant has been on KT for 8 years +. We supply flasks, food, potions, gems, enchants etc. Our loot is distributed based on Loot Council without having issues. We are easy going, helpful, funny yet rather quiet at times. No Elitists, jerks etc.Snowyvixen0 Dec 17, 2013
Dec 15, 2013 LF 2s3s5s and 10s i want to join solid players and just mash out to arenas for my 90 hunter and 80-90lockKmartdomy0 Dec 15, 2013