Kel'Thuzad

Sep 7, 2013 Selling of items... Obvious breaking of the rules and/or scamming... http://imgur.com/6eVLgZD As you can see, he offers to sell a guild..I'm interested, he asks me to skype him so he can sell the guild for real money. I'm not interested, he will do for 30k. I switch over to alt to check out the guild bank and percs....and here is what happens.. http://imgur.com/a/3s3x7Dommazzetti4 Sep 7, 2013
Sep 7, 2013 Preeminence LF 1 Warlock Preeminence is looking for one Warlock to start next week in Siege. We raid Friday and Saturday 5:30PM to 9:00PM (possibly an extra 30 minutes) Please be reliable and easy going. We are currently 12/12 1/13 but just transferred from Firetree where progress was further along. Reply in thread or mail me in game. ThanksRespec0 Sep 7, 2013
Sep 7, 2013 Jeweled Onyx Panther for sale Hey everyone, i'm selling a Jeweled Onyx Panther on Kel'thuzad Alliance. Feel free to leave a comment below or whisper me in game. Name: Lethal. Thanks!Lethal1 Sep 7, 2013
Sep 7, 2013 [A] 518 Blood Death Knight LF Raiding Guild Looking for an evening raiding guild that runs sometime between 7PM EST-1AM EST. I just recently started playing again after a few year hiatus so I haven't done much of the recent content outside of LFR and a few pugs. I consider myself a fairly good tank, but like anyone else there's always room for improvement. Throughout BC and WOTLK I was a hard core raider so i'm very willing to learn the fights and spend the time to know my class . I'm looking for a guild with a fairly mature atmosphere where people are dedicated not just to themselves but to overall progression. Btag: Darknezz#1834Darknézz1 Sep 7, 2013
Sep 6, 2013 LF weekend raid group Hello, I am hoping to find a weekend raid group during the day on KT. I was hoping to play resto in 5.4, but I am comfortable in all specs. I have a 496 boom set now that I use for resto and my feral set is 492ish. I have been gone during ToT so I am now trying to catch up in lfr. I was in a heroic raiding guild getting 5/6 mv, 3/6 hof, and 4/4 reg toes. Please send tell in game or post here. Thank you. Love bimblesBimbles3 Sep 6, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 I'm looking for someone to do arenas with me Looking for a good arena partner, to help me gear up, my current ilevel is 478 pretty much full male, I'm paying 100g per win PM me or discuss on forums.Saxymoni0 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 [A] <Late Night Crew> 3/13H 10-man ToT <Late Night Crew> 2/13h ToT is looking for a RDPS for it's 10man raid roster. T/W/Th 10pm-1am Server Time. Recruiting Balance Druid, Mage. Have 12/12N, heroic preferred ToT experience and 515+ iLvl. pst visit http://latenightcrew.guildlaunch.com/ fill out an app today Can also add Warr#1530 to reach me in gameWarrthorn13 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 [A] Bear Tank LF late night raiding guild 492 ILvL bear tank LF a late night raiding guild (anything past 10 server time) Not much raiding experience this expansion but tanked in past expansions in end game content. Fast learner and takes criticism well. Send me in game mail (or pst if i'm on) or reply to this for any questions. Thank you.Pettingzoo1 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 Glad Push (Ret/Feral/Hpal/Disc) 2400 Hunter (this season) looking for partners for a final push before the season ends. Will play Jungle/PHP, have tried KFC, warriors are just a joke this season. Thug is alright but really depends what you're queueing in to. Anyways HMU (2400+ PLAYERS ONLY) Btag: Zizilio#1431Ziz0 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 4, 2013 LFM Upcoming Sunday Flex raid <The Red Dawn> Will be hosting a Sunday evening flex raid, I'm looking to create a fun positive group where we can practice the new mechanics and push some content. We are a semi casual group of mature raiders. If your 515+ and looking for a flex group, this one will be Sunday starting 6:30pm server. Please send any questions to me, Thanks! ElectryoneElectryone5 Sep 4, 2013
Sep 4, 2013 need help! hey guys. wondering if there is a website or something that would give me every alliance character ever created on kel'thuzad. i can't remember the name of the person i'm looking for but i'm certain i can pick the name out if i saw it somewhere..i can't find him anywhere and i really need to speak with him. thanks!Leffystank0 Sep 4, 2013
Sep 4, 2013 538 MW Monk LF Limited 5.4 Raiding I went 3/13H in ToT before my guild stopped raiding I'm looking for 2-3 Nights / week MAX. Mondays and Wednesdays work best for me, as I don't have class Tues / Thurs. Not looking for late night groups, I'm on the east coast. 9-12EST / 7-10 Realm Time or something around there would be ideal... I know it's pretty specific, but I'm willing to work with your schedule, provided it isn't too far off from what I just listed. Cheers.Geefers0 Sep 4, 2013
Sep 4, 2013 i523 Ele Shaman LF Casual Flex Raiding Guild Recently transferred onto KT to try to find a guild who is looking to do Flex raids in 5.4. I had extensive raiding experience from vanilla and arena (duelist) experience from TBC-WotLK. More recently, I've been looking for a more casual experience and hoping to find a good home.Algamon2 Sep 4, 2013
Sep 4, 2013 Horde on KT Man sure does suck to be horde on KT, would play ali if BE werent so sexy.Valorah1 Sep 4, 2013
Sep 4, 2013 Kel'Thuzad is down again.... After 17 hours of Kel'thuzad being down recently, its down again. Yay! Thats great.Palados1 Sep 4, 2013
Sep 3, 2013 LF a weekend raiding guild 25 man pref HEALZ hey guys i am spacegoat and i am looking for a 25 man raiding group or 10 man. the times i can play is Friday sunday or saturday. I dont care if u have a lv 25 guild or u have been here since baby Jesus was here. I just want to play with some nice people. Message me on my toons Goldrims Madaline Allyjj or just email me at ggivrad@ymail.com THANK YOU FOR READINGSpácegóát1 Sep 3, 2013
Sep 3, 2013 Giving away 5k! Tell me why you deserve it As the title says, I'm going to be trading away 5,000 gold to whoever can convince me that they should have it. Send me messages in Game or add my Btag and talk to me(lit#1316) or post in the comments below.Xt22 Sep 3, 2013
Sep 3, 2013 Is KT population declining? We used to have "Full" status on our realm, but I realized now that our status often becomes "medium" during the late night and early morning, and "High" during the day time. Are people transferring to other server? What is happening?Ceasurfer11 Sep 3, 2013
Sep 3, 2013 <Minimal Effort> [6/13hm] LFM late-night fun <Minimal Effort> is a semi-hardcore late-night guild that raids Monday through Thursday from 10pm to 12:30pm server (9pm to 11:30pm PST or midnight to 2:30am EST). Despite having a relatively light raiding schedule of 10 hours, as well as a rather late start to the raiding scene this expansion, we're progressing very comfortably, and are at a 6/13 heroic kills at the moment, ranked 12th 10-man guild on the server. What can we offer you? * A serious, yet fun raiding atmosphere. * Guild-supplied repairs for raids. * A fair looting system, where your contribution and your current gear are evaluated holistically. * Respect to your real life responsibilities. We don't require 100% attendance, and won't expect you to be online all the time. What do we expect from you? * Know your class, and be flame-retardant. * Treat your raid spot fairly - show up on time, be prepared, and let us know if you're going to miss a raid. * Your current gear is far less important than your talents, as evidenced partially by prior raiding history. That means we do not have a ilvl minimum required for an invite, and it also means we'll evaluate your performance according to your gear. However, a minimum gear level is required for a raid spot, particularly for heroics. What now? If you like what you saw, talk to one of the officers - Quasar or Charodey/Kudesnik; or add me on BattleTag as Volshebnik#1818; or reply here, and we'll be in touch. We're normally on during raid times on all days.Charodey5 Sep 3, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 KT is back online wootPeekaboo1 Sep 2, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 Kel Thuzad is uP!!!! woot!Zeref0 Sep 2, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 Since KT is down.... Time to stream some wow with my SNES controller. Link: http://www.twitch.tv/plaidshirtpvpDommazzetti0 Sep 2, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 Rapid Intervention (25) - Now Recruiting We are currently looking for players who are interested in running challenge mode dungeons, 10 man raids, and all aspects of PvP content. The guild has been around for a few years and we have a solid core player base of individuals who have always made having fun and helping others the top priority. We enjoy a somewhat relaxed atmosphere, but when it's time to get serious during guild focused content, we do. We do not tolerate personal attacks on any player of any kind, nor do we tolerate trolls or just fundamentally immature people. We have excellent leadership in the guild and weeding out bad apples is no issue. That being said much has been accomplished over the years and now we are looking for new players to join the ranks and together enjoy the new content in 5.4 We raid 10 man normal difficultly and have full cleared all raids so far in Mists of Pandaria. Our raid days are currently twice a week on Thursday (6-9 pm server time) and Sunday (12-3 pm server time). If you would like to join please contact me or our guild leader (Hopslee) here on the forums via private message or catch either of us in game so we can chat further. Regardless if this post is of interest to you or not I truly hope both your gaming experience and personal life are pleasant.Valcyn3 Sep 2, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 Heals LF 5.4 Weekend or Really Late Guild So here's the deal: On my main, (MW monk) I'm currently 10/13H in Throne of Thunder. Since my guild does not currently have alt runs, I'd like to get this character onto a raid team. You don't have to have any heroic kills, or even full cleared normal Throne. I just want a raiding home for my druid. I'm not looking to be carried, nor to do the carrying. My armoury shows that I have a boomkin off-spec.. But it will be guardian once I obtain the gear for it. I refuse to main any spec but resto, but would be open to changing my off-spec. The following times are all listed in EST So, let's talk times now. Can't be between 12pm and 11:59pm Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.. Or between 11am and 3pm Monday. To be clear, I canNOT raid during the following: Monday: 11:00AM-3PM (EST) Tuesday: 12:00PM-11:59PM (EST) Wednesday: 12:00PM-11:59PM (EST) Thursday: 12:00PM-11:59PM (EST) Any times NOT listed above I can raid during. Anywho, hit me up on this thread with guild info. ps: Don't toss me the generic wall of text bull!@#$.. Just post the guild name, raid days/times, size of raid, and b-tag if you wish. I can figure out everything else.Cyrtasik0 Sep 2, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 get it how you live yoloExclusîve1 Sep 2, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 LF 25M Raiding Guild for 5.4 I am looking for a new 25 man raiding guild to raid with on any of my toons. I can adjust my availability for Sunday - Wednesday if needed. I am also willing to transfer to any active server, Horde or Alliance. Whichever toon I play for a new home guild will be my main for the expansion. While having a slightly raunchy sense of humor, I will take raiding seriously once the raid starts. I do not care about gear! I only view gear as a means to down content. Name : Brant Battletag : Downsisfunny#1726 Classes : Death Knight: Hustlebooty-Tichondrius (Blood/Unholy) 505 ilevel Priest: Gonlearntday-Tichondrius (Holy/Shadow) 505 ilevel Mage: Spankins-Zul'Jin (Frost/Fire) 510 ilevel Druid: Chunkyperiod-Zul'Jin (Boomy/Resto) < 500 ilevel Warrior: Klickr-Zul'Jin (Prot/Arms) < 500 ilevel Age: 24 Professions : Mining/Jewelcrafting on DK, Tailoring/Enchanting on Mage, can learn any Addons : Mumble/Vent/Skype/Recount/DBM/Omen Typical Weekly Playtime : 20 hours Raid Experience: 6/8H DS in Cata, 5/12 with PuGs this expansion on Spankins-Zul'Jin Availability: I am night-shift, so I am available at the following times (EST): Sunday: 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday: 9:30 AM - 2:00 PM Thursday/Friday: Anytime Saturday: Anytime prior to 11:00 PM Location : North Carolina DO YOU HAVE A RELIABLE INTERNET CONNECTION : Yes Alts in other guilds that may affect raid availability? No UI Screenshot : http://i.imgur.com/20TCqwn.jpg (not a raid pic, but my UI stays the same)Hustlebooty0 Sep 2, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 2/13H 524 Prot Warr LFGuild LFRaiding guild that raids either extremely early morning (1:00 AM Arizona time) or on fri/sat. 2/13 Heroic Prot warrior. Don't really care which one I get, as long as I get in and start smashing heroics and get ready for 5.4. Send me in-mail or add me to realID Stys06#1793Blitzkriig0 Sep 2, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 Male Worgen Druid Seeks Female Arena Partner Hello everyone, I'm a bit of a shy dog when it comes to things like this, but I figured I would put myself out there! My hobbies and interests include: Going on walks Chasing my tail Pooping on the carpet Losing my focus because.. LOOK THERE'S A THING OVER THERE! Rolling over Chewing my nether region and then putting my face really close to yours Not listening when I am called (unless there's food involved) So, if you want a real wolf in your life and you're tired of ending up with pups, then you know where to look. P.S. If you aren't a dog person, I can also take the form of a cat.Digitalwolf2 Sep 2, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 Long time Prot warrior LF raiding guild 10/25 Old school warrior returning to raiding do to earning a consistent schedule at work. Only 500ilvl but increasing rapidly. loyal long term raider and guild member current guild raids to late. times-any day of the week 1pm-7pm server. can also do 6 pm - 12 am server. i have extensive amounts of old content achevs with dates to match including Uldar hardmodes! i am also dabble in the art of pvp at high rating , vary raid aware and know all class mechanics. i can use vent mumble or raid call, vocal tank and. personality , fairly talkative dude and charming :D i also take constructive advise with open arms and will admite to my mistakes! add me to b tag for any questions or msg me in games CAPTHENLIFT#1530Ociana1 Sep 2, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 BrianCloud and Spectrum LF core group raiders Brain Cloud and Spectrum are building a raid team for 5.4. Looking for dedicated players willing to show and be ready to play on raid days. Please have an ILVL 510+ The team is lead by 3/13 ToT heroic exp Kel'thuzad Raid Days and Times Brain Cloud Tuesday and Thursday 6 to 9 pm server Spectrum Tuesday and Wed 6 to 9 pm server pst. Frostylager for more info Real ID frostdemon#1661 Needs Resto Shammy, Holy pally Plate Tank DPS: Non clothies and monksFrostylager3 Sep 2, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 Tank LF raiding guild (Heroic EXP) I stopped playing the game in April because my guild ended up disbanding. We cleared 12/12 normal within the first two weeks of ToT being released, and ended up being 2/12H and one of the top 10 man guilds on the server. I recently resubscribed to the game because of the new patch coming out. I'm not a newb by any means, and used to co-raid lead in my other guild, so I come to every raid night with knowledge of every fight that is planned on attempting. I don't care if the guild is a hardcore raiding guild like my last one was, but I'd like to join one that is at least 12/12 normal now, and possibly with a few heroics downed so I can continue where i left off in April. I plan on raiding fully through 5.4, and can be contacted in-game on this character name, Rêlic (my 90 mage), or Hoape (my 90 priest). Thanks a lot.Rëlic0 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 wtb carry through throne of thunder i want to buy a carry through throne of thudner normal and what is the average the price of a run on this server? where i get all lootArcanox27 Sep 1, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 LF somebody to do R-A-F with on Illidan Horde LF somebody to do R-A-F with on Illidan Horde. No looms. Going for level 65-70 or higher today. I will recruit you and provide you with a Battle Chest key at level 60. Please reply here. Mutterz#1750 in game.Padranden0 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 Dps / Healer / Tank LF ToT Clear This Week Hey guys So my druid was unable to make our second raid night where we cleared ToT. I'm looking for a group to clear sometime before reset My druid is saved at Megaera, but I have a 505 ish Blood DK that's not saved to any fights, and is looking for a full clear as well. Add me in game if you're interested. Townkiller#1771Townkiller0 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 Melee DPS LFG challenge modes. Looking for a challenge mode group that could use a skilled dps. 11/13 ToT HM. 542 ilvl. Can more than carry my own weight, just need to find four other like-minded individuals also interested in Challenge modes. Send me an in game tell if interested.Tilor0 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 30, 2013 World Boss Groups Each week I see people afk their toons on Isle of Giants and others in trade spamming about Oondasta groups when he's not up. Every server has their own channel but it took me a few tries to find ours. There's been a channel for this for a while, but hardly anyone utilizes it. /join worldboss Make it easier to find oon groups. Stop missing out when you're on alts. If it's more widely known, it will make things easier come 5.4 as well. Share this info! An addon I'd recommend people having is RareCoordinator. It tells General chat what rares are alive and what % they're at when people are attacking them, then when it dies. There will be so many more rares in 5.4. This makes it easier to get groups together while most of the playerbase here is dedicated towards PvP content, rather than PvE.Rodaru1 Aug 30, 2013
Aug 30, 2013 druid tank and frost mage LF 5.4 raid group the title says it all, the two of us are looking for a raid group for the new patch, due to work complications we cannot raid with out current group any longer, pst in game or btag me tubesocks#1806 for most infoDatsmytruck1 Aug 30, 2013
Aug 30, 2013 RAF partner If anyone wants to RAF let me know.Renus0 Aug 30, 2013
Aug 30, 2013 Decent Ret Paladin LF Guild for 5.4 I've been playing since late vanilla and raided throughout BC and Wrath and did a few raids in Cata. Recently, I've gotten into the game again and am seeking a structured guild for progression in 5.4. I know melee dps is a dime a dozen, but are there any guilds that would need one?Chambra2 Aug 30, 2013
Aug 29, 2013 Looking for Lil' Tarecgosa Looking for a guild that has this pet, willing to pay a good tip once i get exalted and can buy the pet.Dròw4 Aug 29, 2013
Aug 29, 2013 LF 10/25M raiding guild Hello everyone! I am Alpononce, a Resto Druid LF a 10/25man raiding guild! I haven't raided in a guild group in quite a while and would like to get back into raiding for next patch. Currently i am running LFR ToT weekly to get geared for next patch and would hopefully like to find a guild before then. I am a ex-heroic raider, used to a raid a little bit in ICC and began raiding more seriously in Cataclysm, specifically BWD/BoT. I also have vent, of course. My schedule is pretty loose, i would prefer to raid on basically any day with the exception Sunday/Monday and Friday. I am also more open to later times, 11 p.m. server time being the latest, and starting as soon as 5 p.m. My goal overall is to start raiding next patch on normal, then advancing back to Heroic at a more laid back pace, but not completely behind to the point of never even seeing the last boss on heroic before the next xpac. If you also need a healer for a spot for Normal ToT this patch, i would also take the chance at that, however, that is not my main goal, just an extra if that scenario does occur. On a side note, i also have a hunter friend who is also currently looking to find a raiding guild, so if spots permit, it would be awesome to get him in, too!Alpononce2 Aug 29, 2013
Aug 29, 2013 495 Prot Pally LF Raid Guild (11/13H XP) Hi, now I know my ilvl is a bit low, but its rising quickly and i plan to be at least ilvl 500 really soon. This toon is 4/12N first 3 and lei shen killed. My main is 11/13H xp in tot and im looking for a casual guild to raid with on this toon on any day except fri/sat. Please contact me ingame: Cybrok#1588Ràdiance2 Aug 29, 2013
Aug 28, 2013 514 Prot Pally 6/12 (N) LF PST guild I am currently on the Sargeras server. I am looking for a guild that is progressing through ToT. I would prefer to tank as my off spec is crap right now. Currently 6/12 N in ToT and have a Dark Animus kill on my warlock. Looking to raid about 2-3 nights a week for now. Although I am not vastly experienced in raiding. I can pick up mechanics and strats fairly quickly. I do know my class, and how to play it. I would prefer to raid the following days and hours. Sun-Thur 8-11pm PST (9pm - Midnight ST) Friday-Saturday (prefer not to raid these days) 9pm to midnight. (10pm - 1am ST) Willing to server transfer/faction change Alt Character: 90 Destro Lock(512) Myzyuki Only other raid experience is on a hunter during Wrath. Made it upto Lich king before Cata came out. Can contact me here or here is my Battle tag: Sulpheric#1895Myztify0 Aug 28, 2013
Aug 28, 2013 The Fallout 10 Man Recruiting The Fallout is looking for raiders for 5.4 We are looking to fill spots in 10 man progression raiding Looking for ranged DPS and 1 heal and a Heal/DPS spot. Raid times are TUE and Friday 8 to 11 server with finish days on Sundays if needed. PST anyone that is online to get a officer invite, we are looking for people that want to raid and have decent experience that want to progress.Rìddìck0 Aug 28, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 LF Heroic Raiding - 437Boomkin - 430Resto I am looking for the "Right" group of adults to raid heroics with. Currently only 6/13h 25man. I would be 10/13h with the reset of the guild but I was on vacation when those bosses where pushed and raided extended to get down. I am looking for a guild that doesn't carry people just to fill raids and wipe repeatedly on "FARM" content. Also at least watch videos on fights before going into them blind. Sunday - Thursday 7:30-11:30 est I am available although I would prefer 3 nights for 3 hours each. I have 11 90's on KT and 2 90 warriors (one on Illidan and one on Allterac mountains) For the right group I would change my main(prefer warrior). Warrior used to be my old main. I have given my "2 weeks notice" and i would like to respect that time in order for them to find a replacement. Not looking to transfer... lawnmower#1998Bigbranch4 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 26, 2013 @ Kyze lvl 90 hunter from Kul'thuzad I am NOT one who normally posts on another realms forums but I think you win the award for making me do a first. Thanks for making today my worst experience ever tanking in Shadopan Monestary. Wiping the group with having your lvl 90 pet taunt the azure serpent on the first boss was definitely pro. Pulling 5 mobs with volley on trash to Sha of Violence was real classy of you. Keeping taunt up on your pet the whole run was also a nice touch to make tanking a real pain. Then when I asked you to take off taunt you say it's a better tank when it died most if not all of the run ... good job dude. Way to live up to the Huntard stereotype. Also, in before umadbro?Saerna12 Aug 26, 2013
Aug 25, 2013 PvP guild :P Hi im locutoz and me and my buddy are looking for a new guild thats mainly for pvp. im a human arms warrior and hes a human holy pally. we need a pvp guild to help us get our gear and we want to competitively do rated bgs with a good guild please pm meLocutoz4 Aug 25, 2013
Aug 25, 2013 Any stable 25 man weekend runs here? I am considering transferring here and am looking for 25 man weekend raiding. Are any 25 man weekend raiding guilds, pugs, or alt runs looking for a geared, experienced, mature and reliable dps dk?Akihito0 Aug 25, 2013
Aug 25, 2013 (A) - Absolved10m healer Hello, Absolved is a newly formed guild. We are looking for a healer for our core 10m group for current raid and 5.4 raid. Our raid time are Tues/Thurs/Fri 8-11 pm server time. Please contact me, Alphabetical, or Pallypwnn if you're interested. Can also reach me at battlenet: Maio#1614. Thank you.Healiciouz2 Aug 25, 2013