Kel'Thuzad

May 27, 2013 Disc Priest i level 506 LF guild ToT im willing to progress trough ToT and learn all the fights have old raids exp Kel Thuzad..Llenatoto0 May 27, 2013
May 27, 2013 people to play with looking for people to do cat. stuff with! i would like to find a whole group so we could balre through everything. must be atleast 80 skype:lottcolton24 bt:cookimonster#1600Athinee2 May 27, 2013
May 26, 2013 Buying Alchemy kit pm me in game or post here and ill contact youDeraged0 May 26, 2013
May 26, 2013 LF early morning raiding guild title pretty much sums it upZello0 May 26, 2013
May 25, 2013 DaVinci 10 man recruiting! Hello Kel'thuzad! DaVinci is a new guild that is getting a core 10 man raid team! We currently have 1 BWM tank, 1 resto Shaman and three good dps. We are looking for people who want to raid and are willing to dedicate themselves to progression! Our raid times are Tuesdays, Thursdays and maybe Saturdays at 7:30 pm EST or 5:30 server time. We don't ask you to have a whole lot of experience. We only ask to: 1. Have a good attitude 2. Be punctual 3. Have a good grasp on your spec/class. 4. Be patient In order to test out group composition and build synergy and get to know our different play styles, personalities and overall learn. We will be going through the old raids and make our way up to ToT. Furthermore, we are looking for someone that is willing to lead our raids. Also note; we are looking into forming an RBG team! Please, either post on this forum or whisper/mail me in-game if you want to join the team, have questions or just want to join as a casual! All are welcome! Thank you. -Imitatia.Imitatia0 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 [Recruitment] 1/13H This Game is SO Hard Hello, thank you for taking the time to read this. About "This Game is SO Hard" We are a guild founded off Vanilla experienced players. Our sole focus when playing this game is to progress to new bosses and get out of the old content. Farm content is dull, and if that's all WoW had to offer, we wouldn't be playing. Getting those first kills on tough fights are why we play this game. Aside from that we do enjoy busting each others balls, and having a good time on fights that we can do with our eyes closed. We like to joke and goof around while still getting content cleared; but when it comes to new content, the jokes end and we get serious. Community We are looking for players that realize WoW is more MMO and less RPG. By which we mean that we want players that recognize the social aspect and goals of this game. Let's be honest, if this were a single player game it would be very dull. We want people that are active online, enjoy hanging out outside of raids, and generally just fun to play with. While we do enjoy goofing on each other, we also want people that understand what respect means, and how to give and earn it. You need to be the kind of player that understands the guild's success is your success. We want the best that your class has to offer. Are you always looking for ways to improve yourself? Are you trying to figure out what a person of your class did to “beat” you rather than sum it up as gear or RNG? Do you look forward to wipes and progression? Do you like everything WoW has to offer? If so, we want you! NO DRAMA Practically every serious guild makes this promise. Most fail to deliver. We understand that one of the biggest guild killers is stupid, pointless drama. Should an issue arise that can not be immediately resolved, then the offending person(s) are simply removed from raid and we continue on without them; leaving them to wait until we're done with the raid before we deal with them. The raid comes first, always. What you do on your own time is your own business, but the moment you step foot into a raid with 9 other people, you are no longer on your time. You're on the guilds time. It isn't your 3 hours spent raiding that night, it is the raids collective 3 hours spent raiding that night. NO ONE, and I repeat NO ONE has the right to waste it. Goals Our goal in our guild is to build a strong community that we can say we are the best here. We wish to push for US top 100, with this we can start towards competing and only go up. Recruitment We are currently looking for a Tank and a Mage, but well experienced built players are always looked at. We are targeting players who are looking to excel in a team progression format. We are also willing to speak to groups of players and or people who are tired of their current guilds and looking for a push. Again, we seek only great players to push and pass our goals to make names for themselves. We have the leadership and Council, now just looking for you. If you feel you or a group of players in your guild are leaps and bounds ahead of your fellow raiders in skill / desire to push content hard and do it properly, OR if you are a recruitment officer / GM and want the best for your skilled players but tired of endless player hunting to round your roster out and just want join your best with our best - we want you! don't carry players who can't grasp simple concepts and game mechanics anymore, talk with us and be apart of something great! Raid Schedule Our Raid times are as follows: - Tuesday 9:00pm - 12:00am - Thursday 9:00pm - 12:00am - Sunday 9:00pm - 12:00am - Realm Server Time Loot Our loot Council decides who gets what. Be good to us and we will be good to you. The deciding factors are: 1. Attendance 2. Performance 3. Attitude Contact & Information If you are interested, please leave a short bio of yourself and your RealID and we will contact you. If you seek more information you can contact me directly through our RealIDs: Xaphus#1471 Bellissimo#1953 If you want to check us out and or apply please feel free to contact any member and ask for an Officer.Xaphys17 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 Buying 12/12 Normal Mode ToT Clear Howdy! Im looking to buy a 12/12 Normal Mode ToT clear for my main character either for today or tomorrow. If you're interested send me an in-game mail with a btag or character name that I can easily reach you at to discuss the details. Paying well in the form gold.Bashbelly0 May 25, 2013
May 25, 2013 WTB Gloves of the Fang Just like the subject says, wtb Gloves of the Fang to finish a transmog set. Willing to pay 500g. Pst me in game or C.O.D. them to me for said price. Thank you!Arlynne2 May 25, 2013
May 24, 2013 4 players ilvl 515-525 lf raiding guild We have a guardian druid fury warrior frost dk and rogue all ilvl above 515. We are currently looking for a raiding guild we are not elitist but we are competent and experienced. We are open to transferring as long as we all get a raid spot. If you want to know anything else just ask.Icantwin0 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 Hello KT! Just xfered here from Anvilmar :D sadly, someone stole my name so i had to use the funky o :/Cybrøk5 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 LF an Active Social Guild LF an active Social guild for my toons on this server. Lots of people, do everything, guild chat never quiet. Thats what Im LF. tyStormdead0 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 ***Geared lock lf 2s/3s partners*** Dont know if this is going to work but im going to give it a shot. Im looking for a geared resto druid/shaman for 2v2 rating push going for at least 2k. Team is ranked 150th from last week. Also looking for 3s partners prefer MLS but open to any viable comp. If interested please reply or message me thru in game mail.Fistadantis0 May 24, 2013
May 23, 2013 Pet Biscuits Was wondering if anyone was selling any pet biscuit codes. PST me in game if you are please! Or send me in-game mail/post here!Broon3 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 WTS Magic Rooster Egg I would like to sell a Magic Rooster Egg I've come across I'm looking to sell it for around 200k. Feel free to contact me in game to negotiate. Btag: Plexity#1965Plexis2 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 Purchasing a Jeeves Kit Anyone selling them, I would like to buy one. Price negotiable was thinking maybe 2.5k?Artofficial0 May 23, 2013
May 22, 2013 This probably isn't gonna work but if anyone wants to help me out, I'm looking for anyone preferably lv 85 or above to help me raid BWL so i can get my Tier 2 Pally gear. I can't get past the 2nd boss where you have to beat him in a time limit or you die, my dps isn't good enough ATM so i just need one other person to help thank youPintos4 May 22, 2013
May 21, 2013 Looking for a guild The one I'm in sucks, no one ever talks. LF a friendly, social guild where there is lots of good convoStormdead0 May 21, 2013
May 21, 2013 LF mage for RMD Hello, 2k+ Rogue and 1900 Resto Druid looking for a skilled, friendly, and social Mage to do RMD 3s comp, be around 1750 in 3s but i mostly just ask that you are not a tryhard !@#$%^- and are willing to work for rating ( :, Thank you for your time. Add Wattabeast#1270 to battle tag.Yøurstùpid0 May 21, 2013
May 20, 2013 New Player Looking for Active Guild. I have been playing for about two weeks and I am approaching level 90. I am looking for an active guild who can to help guide me though end game content. I am still learning my class and game mechanics so a guild that can give me helpful tips would be great. I joined a couple guilds due to random invite system. None of them were very active nor friendly. I am interested in a guild that uses some sort of voice chat system for easier communication.Zionya1 May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 2200 MW Monk LF Core RBG Group/PvP Guild. 2207 CR Mistweaver Monk in full tyrannical (armory hasn't updated yet) looking for CORE RBG team to push for hero of the alliance. I'm a 28 year old professional that works second shift. I can play between 11-3am EST Fri-Tuesday, and all day Wed/thurs. I've played the game since Beta, mained a mistweaver since the release of MoP. Reply here or skype me, Skype:GrandaddyDelicious Thanks.Ringofpeaced0 May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 Need a Healer for 2 Weeks Doing heroics! Looking for a geared healer to do heroic progression for 2 weeks tues-weds-thurs 7:30 ST looking for priest monk shaman or druid heals. Currently 2/13 heroic please be 515ish+. Whisper me in game or leave a message here.Wigglespark0 May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 S Priest and Ele Shamman LF Progression Guild Hey guys, me and my friend are both Australian and are looking and willing to raid with us guilds so we can raid during the day :) I'm a 492 ilvl spriest .New to current pve content and wish to progress once I have better gear and experience and don't mind being a spectator for a while. I have also been in decent oceanic raiding guilds but have never taken it serious enough due to other commitments. My friend is a 510 ilvl ele shamman who has had very good experience in some of the top guilds in oceania. He was 6/7 H firelands but took a break and is now ready for some serious progression. Thanks for taking the time to read this guys. If you have any enquiries , please post below. Keen to xfer off our server immediately.Nurumassage0 May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 25M Ally 12/12 Normal TOT We are currently recruiting 1-2 heals [emphasis on Shaman/Monk/Druid] and 1-2 DPS. Raid times are Sun, Tues, Thurs from 6pm-9pm PST. Please whisper or in-game mail me for more information. We are also starting progression on heroic mode. Thank youPfeffernusse1 May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 Feral Druid & BM Hunter LF raiding group Xstatic - 494 iLvl Feral / 504 Balance, Alts Warrthorn, Madìsyn(i is alt141). Warrthorn Prot Warrior 518iLvl 1/13H, Madìsyn Disc Priest 522iLvl 12/12N Kàtníss - 595 iLvl BM, Alts Amorthorn Prot Paladin 520iLvl 1/13H Me and my wife are looking for a weekend raid group, something Fri-Mon nights. We both have extensive ToT experience and we tank together in Late Night Crew. Looking for a well rounded group to join. We are both dedicated, excellent performance, know the fights. Group doesn't have to be into heroics nor 12/12N, just want a raid group so we can dps. Please contact me in game at Warr#1530 or reply to this thread if you have any questions. Thank you.Xstatic0 May 20, 2013
May 19, 2013 wtb character name Prayer the owner is a horde toon that probably just has it reserved. if you happen to come across this please let me know id love to buy the name.Alebreath2 May 19, 2013
May 18, 2013 491 Mage Looking for a Raid home Hello, I just got 90 a couple weeks ago on this character and would like to start raiding a couple nights a week. I'm not as geared as a lot of people who have been raiding for the last couple months+ but I play my class pretty well and I am a quick learner. I have yet to do any real raids yet this expansion other than lfr, but I am ready to take action now! If you want to chat or have any questions feel free to pm me in game or post here. Thanks for your time!Subzera0 May 18, 2013
May 18, 2013 Question on Proffffff kits alright so, im doing RaF with a buddy and in a bit. at like 80 ish we are looking to get some profession kits. a gaurenteed 2 engineering kits and probably a enchanting and jc kit. if someone who sells these could leave me some prices and availability time that would be appreciated. i could also leave my battle tag if needed. please let me know, thanksGuccisuitz2 May 18, 2013
May 18, 2013 Looking for a pvp guild!!!! I am a rdruid pretty chill very vocal love to talk to ppl and also i am a guardian full malv and almost full tyrannical restro druid add me to real id if u ever wanna talk add nathan.a.nabors@gmail.com!!Vajuni2 May 18, 2013
May 17, 2013 Life is SO Hard Hello and good evening, I came here to start looking for a replacement tank for our guild. Our current tank at the moment has Diabeetus and we have no clue when he's going to die so we figured might as well start looking. If you have any questions about the opening position please let us know, only requirements at this time is to not have a life threatening diseases. Thank you and looking forward hearing from any of you ;) - XaphusXaphus10 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Beaver Dam - 25m 12/12 ToT - LF Healer(s) Due to (un)luck of the draw, the dam of Beave has lost some healing power to r/l as we push into Heroic 25m ToT. If you are looking for this area of progression and are experienced in a raiding environment, apply on our site or contact me in-game. www.beaverdamguild.com Emphasis: • Mistweaver • Resto Druid • Resto Shaman However, any healer that performs at an appropriate level can and will be trialed/accepted.Digsii0 May 17, 2013
May 16, 2013 517IL WWW MONK ON KELTHUZAD LF TOT RAID GUILD 517il WW monk lf raiding guild in ToT. i have vent/mumble, and have been a raider since original ZG (albeit on a dif toon obviously). exp as a RL and GM. I knw all fights, and a few on heroic. Thank you.Archiroh0 May 16, 2013
May 16, 2013 <Requiem of the Fallen> [A-10m] LF Healers/OT Requiem of the Fallen (6/6 MSV) (4/6 HoF) (3/4 ToES) is looking to recruit 1 tank and 2-3 healers (Minimum 485 ilvl) to rebuild our 10m core after parting ways with some players that contributed negatively to the atmosphere. We'd like healers that have good dps sets as well, or working on a dps set. All classes are welcome if you have post MSV raiding experience. No applications needed as we will try you out in raid and get to know you to see if you are a good fit. Current raid time is Tues/Wed 6PM Server time (8PM EST). We are aiming to blow through the rest of this tier, gear up, get used to playing together, and be ready for 5.2 when it launches. Our goal in 5.2, and beyond, will be to quickly clear normal modes and begin working our way through heroics, with the ultimate goal of completing all of the content (including Ra-Den, the heroic mode only boss) and meta achievements before the release of the next tier. Since we will only be raiding 6 hours per week, we are looking for specific kinds of raiders, and will be desiring certain mindsets: * We are looking for people who love raiding and pushing themselves to do better. Each member of the raid group should be striving to improve their performance every week on every pull. This includes the execution of encounter mechanics, keeping up with the latest changes to their class, and maximizing their healing/damage output. * We are looking for people who actively communicate with the team. On such a limited raiding schedule, we will have to effectively use time outside of raids to communicate strategies and make assignments, otherwise we forfeit much of our raid time discussing and giving out strategy information. Communicating also includes Vent. Each raider will need to have vent, a working mic, and be willing to use them. * Be dedicated. Life comes first for all of us, and this is just a game. But this is a commitment we are all making to take 6 hours out of our week to show up for, focus on, and give our best. If you can't make raid one evening we expect to be notified however possible so we can plan accordingly. In fairness to the team, in order to keep your raid spot we expect everyone to be able to keep at least 80-90% attendance. * Be laid back and mature. We are looking for people who have fun raiding and look to enhance the enjoyability of it, not add stress to our lives by creating drama. *If this sounds like the sort of team you want to be a part of, please don't hesitate to add me My battletag is Endorphins#1445 and my real ID is drewamongthefence@gmail.com A little bit about me : I'm the raid leader of a fun competitive raiding guild with a core of smart players who learn bosses after a few wipes. We have had issues getting or keeping a solid core due to personal issues with heals or offtank quitting the game or not being able to play as much. We raid two nights a week between 8-12 EST and we kill new bosses every week. I have 16/16exp and clear normal content on 2-3 characters a week. Looking for reliable players who challenge themselves to improve, study fights, and enjoy adding to a friendly and fun raiding environment. Our philosophy is that players should do their work outside of raids to learn fights, gear themselves, and improve their performance. Our hope is to find players who care to do this themselves without anyone pushing them to do it. We hope you consider us as a new home!Dromio2 May 16, 2013
May 16, 2013 LOL@Dark Portal PvP by KT Alliance! 1 I mean, really? You girls running around with Knight-Captain, and you are hitting blink after being stuck by storm bolt? Win traders, nubs, and all around bad! LOL! Get them diapers changed!Korpse4 May 16, 2013
May 16, 2013 Blood Dk LF Early Evening Raiding Guild Just started having the time to commit to true progression once again.Dkthemaximus0 May 16, 2013
May 16, 2013 KT Allie Vs Tich Allie Gold 1/1 Anyone Iso this? Leveling up on Kt and want to get some gold over there. Hellbender#1330 if you are willing.Sickday0 May 16, 2013
May 15, 2013 TOP SONGS FOR PVP FARMING. I have created this thread for those who love to listen great music while PVP. Everyone feel free to list 1 or 2 of your favorite songs that get you PUMPED UP while you work on battle master! Here are my top 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwOi6WlFmLQ&feature=plcp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_-SVJPwW50 http://soundcloud.com/kornofficial/korn-feat-skrillex-get-upMayonnaiser21 May 15, 2013
May 15, 2013 Looking for CMs! Hey there folks! We're a group of 3 friends looking to start a challenge mode group. We have extensive raiding experience, starting in Vanilla and BC. Us: 3 RL friends, who enjoy playing the game together. Unfortunately our lives do not allow for a strict raiding schedule at the moment, so we're looking to challenge ourselves through the challenge modes. We have an assortment of classes that can fill all the roles. YOU: Friendly, outgoing, able to take constructive criticism. No experience necessary! We will be learning this as we go. Prefer dps/tank, mainly dps. Or a disc priest... Available in the evening, potentially late night, MST zone. Please have a basic knowledge of challenge modes (watched the videos), and come prepared with flasks, invis pots. In the end, we just want to have fun, and we hope that is a similar goal you share. Be willing to skype or have vent. Cheers! You can contact me @ Nyrri#1499, or another of our trio @ Becquerel#1766 Looking forward to hearing from you!Calmasis2 May 15, 2013
May 15, 2013 LFG for Challenge Mode Dungeons I have 9/9 golds on my main Bornworb, but now I am looking for a good group to work on getting golds on either this alt Octan or my other alt Faquetwo. I can fill the roles of Healer, Ranged DPS, or Mele DPS. If you are creating a group from scratch or looking for someone to add to your group to work on challenge modes shoot me an in game whisper or mail.Octan1 May 15, 2013
May 14, 2013 [A] Holy Priest seeks guild After taking a considerable absence from WoW, I've started playing again and getting my priest back up to speed. I still have a ways to go (currently at 474 or so), but it's time to see if there's a guild that can use me.<br/><br/>I'm looking for an adult (I'm over 30), casual raiding guild, that ideally raids earlier than most. A raid start time between 5pm and 7pm eastern would be ideal. Weekends are a bit more flexible. I don't need a guaranteed raid slot since I'm still building up, but once ready, would like to be used every now and then. <br/><br/>Will have all necessary enchants, gems, consumables, etc. Your guild should be well established, not overrun with teens, and friendly. Maybe even a few who can help out on occasion. I'm always ready and able to help out when I can.<br/><br/>If you think we might be a good match, just respond here. Willing to switch servers for right guild.<br/><br/>Thanks, and I look forward to teaming up with you soon.Storybook0 May 14, 2013
May 14, 2013 509 ilvl prot war looking! im set and ready to get down and dirty raiding again! available most nights wanting to go as far as possible! so lets go kill stuff! ;p one minor caveat, (if your not looking for a prot war for an actual raid group then dont spam your guild info)Larsonis0 May 14, 2013
May 14, 2013 The Fallout is Recruiting Range DPS The Fallout is seeking Range DPS Hunters, Ele Shamen or Boomkins Working on Heroic Progression. Raid Times are Tue Thurs and Sunday 8 to 11 server We are seeking people with at least 512 Item level and willing to progress. Please send a in game mail or apply at www.thefalloutkt.comRìddìck0 May 14, 2013
May 13, 2013 Anyone from Newfoundland want to hangout? As the subject line says, just looking for other players from Newfoundland that might want to chat or hangout in ventrilo. We can do dungeons, random BGs, raiding or anything else to pass the time. Normally I don't make any random posts like this but I've been playing this game for 5 years and I can never seem to find anyone from my province or area. So if you are interested in being friends, just feel free to add me to Battletag. I also use other methods of contact such as skype and Yahoo/ Aol messenger but we can discuss that later since I know its not allowed to be posted on these forums due to privacy concerns. Battletag: Lajos#1444Lajos3 May 13, 2013
May 13, 2013 <A><Minimal Effort><Kel'Thuzad Recruiting> Currently 11/12 we intend to be 12/12 within the week and are seeking to begin heroic activity. minimaleffort.mmochiefs.com -- you may apply using the application template found in the forums there after reading our charter. The charter is the fine print of what we actually intend to do and expect of our guild members. We intend to raid successfully and have fun while doing it. Our run times are 10:00pm-12:30am server Monday-Thursday. Quasar, Cicuta, or Zionex can be messaged in game for further details. Come start your raiding future with us. Currently ranked as one of the top 30 on the server. KT is rank 7 server in the United States.Zionex2 May 13, 2013
May 13, 2013 Starting ToT alt run. Need DPS Hello loves. Been a while since I graced you all with my eloquent prose. I'm coming back to the game and need to gear myself out before anyone will show me any attention. SO, I am going to build up a 10 man alt run that I am hoping will turn into a 25 man potentially. I've filled most roles, but still need a few more dps. Ranged preferred. Runs will be either Thursday, Friday or Saturday night (TBD), and will start at 6 server. Projected start date is the week of May 9. If you have any interest in this let me know and I will decide if I want to bring you. <3Bamfious15 May 13, 2013
May 13, 2013 494 Guardian/Balance LF weekend raid 494 Guardian, 495 Balance druid looking for weekend raiding guild. Something Friday-Monday. Times dont matter. I can dps or tank, whichever the group needs. My main, in which i raid lead as, is 1/13H ToT, his name is Warrthorn if you want to look up experience. I also heal as Madìsyn in another group that is 12/12N. Looking for a casual to semi hardcore guild that wants to progress. Warr#1530 or reply to this thread.Xstatic0 May 13, 2013
May 13, 2013 WTB the name Seadra on KT Looking to transfer back to KT, whoever owns the name Seadra i'm willing to pay you 15k for it. It belongs to a low level on a active account, if anyone knows this person or how I could get in contact with them please let me know. My btag is Zhenia1984#1985 <3Seadra45 May 13, 2013
May 12, 2013 Guardian Druid LF casual raiding guild I'm a 495+ Guardian druid, with no experience in MoP raiding except for the LFR that I've done. I wanted to try raiding again ever since guild inactivity back in 4.1-ish. I do have some friends who I dragged back to WoW kicking and screaming who are currently leveling/gearing their characters.Jeffthethird2 May 12, 2013
May 11, 2013 late night raids Are there any late night raiding guilds on this realm?Zello3 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 496 rogue LF progression raiding guild! I am a long time player and raider in wow. I raided back in BC in one of the top 7 guilds on suramar. I currently am on Kel' Thuzad looking for a progression raiding guild that has TOE and HOF mostly cleared trying i progress to TOT. I leveled and geared my rogue o what it is today in four weeks so if you are startin TOT progression i will be geared in no time. My main goal is to be apart Of a core raid team that raids between 5-12pm server time work for me. I have a felxible scheduel and I am always online daily. Whisper me if there is any positions for serious core positions, gamer tag is Jizzebel.Jizzebel0 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 low exp MW monk/lock lf 3s Yeah, I said low exp. meaning Ive never even reached 1750. I usually just cap my points and be done with it Ive pvped casually for around 4 years but the competitive spirit has finally taken its tole on me. I recently transferred from baelgun (aka. failgun) to get into more serious pvp Im looking for dudes of all exp to do 3s with for rating. I have a Mistweaver monk (that's the healer) and a demo/aff lock and I would like to play either one. Im looking for some guys that want to work our way up to 2k and beyond. but more importantly get better and have fun doing it. reply ITT if interdasted or contact me ingame at Vaadbeb#1469Morbeb0 May 11, 2013